FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 18th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

December 18th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: December 18th 2012   December 18th 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

(FWE Intro plays)

(Scenes of last week’s Warpath air)

(Scenes of Ownage entering the ring play)

Ownage: Now before I make my announcement, I want to get a few things off my chest. Johnny Ventura has been gloating ever since Pick Your Poison that he is the FWE Champion. The thing is, I am so sick of him, being this pathetic, immature disgrace to the FWE Championship. And last week, I attacked him, not because of Pick Your Poison, but to show Ventura that I was not lacking behind him. Well you for Ventura, he’s got me focused on beating the shit out of him even more now. So Johnny, I hope you’re hearing this backstage, or wherever the hell you are right now, but if you want to gloat about being the champion, why don’t you say that to my face, or better yet if you are at the back, why don’t you come out here and tell me you are better than me, TO MY FACE. Because I am giving you a free warning shot…If you think that you are better than me, I can land you with a REST…IN…PEACE

(The Camera turns to Johnny Ventura coming out)

Johnny Ventura: Here we go with the boring and predictable excuses, sorry Ownage, but you blew your chance…And now, your 140 day reign has ended because of someone better than you… You know something, all this is bullshit in a nutshell my friend. I mean, you can complain all you want but the bottom line is that you never got the job done, and therefore, I am your FWE Champion. Like it or not…And like I said, I will surpass your record of the person to hold the FWE Championship the longest. I will surpass DA King’s record as longest champion in FWE and I will prove that I am the greatest of all time! Go ahead Ownage, I am sure these fans would LOVE to know what crap you have to say…

Ownage: I had a word with Rick Death. Two weeks today is Christmas Day. Loads of boys and girls will be getting into the moment of unwrapping their presents and getting what? A Tablet? Maybe an Xbox? How about the Call of Duty game? But you know what is on at Christmas Day? WARPATH. Now Christmas Day isn’t the reason why Warpath is going to be special for that reason. But because Warpath will be in the biggest arena in the world, the arena of gods…MADISON SQUARE GARDEN… Oh that’s not all…You know, what Rick Death accepted? A match against you at Warpath, in the Garden. Don’t worry, it’s not for the title. But I want this match to be a match where I can end the year on a high without risking crap….SO IT’S ON, ME AND YOU, AT THE GARDEN, CHRISTMAS DAY…

(Fans cheer in delight)

(Cameras fade to the Freakshow and Ownage vs Johnny Ventura and Lawrence match)

Ted: FREAKSHOW READY FOR HIS CHANCE HERE… AND THE FREAK AFFECT PLANTS VENTURA, OH LORD, THAT HAS GOT TO BE IT, FREAKSHOW DROPS FOR THE COVER

Ted: OH MY GAWD, HE’S DONE IT

(The camera then focused on Ownage attacking Freakshow)

AND LOOK, OWNAGE PICKS UP FREAKSHOW….WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Mike: THE R…I…P HITS. OWNAGE IS NOT LETTING FREAKSHOW STEAL HIS SPOTLIGHT

(Ownage picks up a microphone)

Ownage: This is a new era…This is a new start…The Birth to a new era of OwNAGEntertainment is amongst us

(Ownage is seen heading up the ramp, the camera soon fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: JUST ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY COMES TO US, WARPATH IS LIVE IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS IN THE ALLSTATE ARENA, I AM TED ANDRU, ALONGSIDE ME IS MIKE DANIELS…

Mike: IF YOU THOUGHT LAST WEEK’S EVENT WAS A NUTCRACKER, THIS WEEK’S EPISODE SHOULD BE…I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE IT…

(Graphics fade to Ownage)

Ted: Well let’s put it like this, Ownage is going to be out here to address THE CHAIRMAN OF FWE…Hass Johnson…I can’t wait to see how Ownage comes out with this…

(Graphics fade to Johnny Ventura)

Mike: And up next, Johnny Ventura is going to come out to address next week’s match, Ownage verses Johnny Ventura, the rematch will happen, NEXT WEEK….

(Camera fades back to the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…THE F…W…E CHAMPION…JOHHHHNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY VEENTTTTTTURRRAAAAAAAAAAA

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hits, Johnny Ventura is greeted to a loud reaction of boos as Johnny walks down with the FWE Championship around his waist)

Ted: And here is the FWE Championship, presented to a large surrounding of boos here by this wild crowd in Chicago…

Mike: To be honest, Chicago is one of the smartest bunches of people in America. And they know to not cheer this tool.

Ted: How can you say that? Johnny Ventura is the greatest FWE Superstar to live on this planet, and he is going to go into the New Year with something bigger on his plate next year…

Mike: You may think that Ted, but Johnny Ventura is a basic prick and you need to get that concept in your head….

(Johnny picks up a microphone and enters the ring. Johnny sucks chants start echoing and Johnny can only smirk)

Johnny Ventura: So you guys, at home and all around the world must've been laughing your asses off last week. With what happened in the match with me and Lawrence, you guys must've had the best night of your lives seeing me lose to Ownage's side. Everyone is making their mouths go once more, speculating Ownage will beat me on the Christmas Special of Warpath, next week. And here we go back to the problem of you idiots failing to understand what the true nature between me and Ownage is. Ownage was prancing around the ring, before Pick Your Poison, stating he'd make sure I would be another person who was trying to get his championship and in doing so would fail. Then I'd prove him and you believing fools wrong. People could say my reign as FWE Champion has been quite...adventurous...I have been involved in single matches with no rules, and I have been in a Tag Team match where I could've won....Instead, I had Lawrence failing to take out that parasite, and the fact Freakshow cheated once more, goes to show that this company does nothing to test these steroid-abusing assholes. Another Warpath, where Freakshow has help to beat me. The thing with Freakshow is, he is 200 pounds apparently. Yet, he has arms like Mike Tyson, which doesn't seem to hit me right. Yet I see posters, signs, admiring that freak, hell there are some stupid bitches I can see in the cheap seats with 'Marry me Freakshow'. And this is what humanity has come down to. Stupid, fat and ugly bitches wanting Freakshow's body. Saying that, they would do. I mean what girl would not resist the temptation of a man's arms, built like heavy metal? I mean it's the same with the men, what man wants to look in the eyes of Cherish or Charlene Appleby and say they are beautiful...When they look like whores...Why do people not prefer Stephanie Love or Miss Deadly? But no, YET AGAIN, EVERY MIND THAT PAID TO SEE ME ON WARPATH IS CRAMMED WITH MEDIOCRE AND STUPIDTY...

(Fans Boo, they start a Johnny sucks chant)

Johnny Ventura: Johnny sucks huh? You know what, I am not the one who cheers a crybaby like Ownage, I am not the one who thinks Ownage's FWE Title reign was one of the best in FWE...Everyone on the dirtsheets say hated the fact I took the FWE Championship from Ownage that night, but that's what I wanted...I didn't want anyone to applaud me, I didn't need anyone to give me any thanks on that night. Now I want to talk about our match on Christmas Day...You know, I find it a bit selfish from Hass Johnson and Rick Death to allow a show to broadcast over Christmas, meaning I won't have much time with my family as I want. Some part of me tells me both of them have developed the Hitler gene. But that being said, Hitler was a mastermind, you have to admit, and the fact I can see Rick Death and Hass Johnson as smart is just wrong. Since when are people born on the highway, smart? People born as accidents are not smart. Hence why they are called 'Accidents'. And their intelligence, if I can even say that, is proven to be stubborn by having people risk their careers on Christmas Day. Selfish? Yes, all because Hass Johnson and Rick Death want money, they want their ratings to be the biggest thing on TV. So I don't get the fact that I am going to have to pull out of a family Christmas get together, all because Hass Johnson and Rick Death want to pay off for the Ipads they got for their family. As for Ownage...More proof that Rick Death is nothing but a dumbass. Allowing Ownage to face me, at the biggest arena of them all...Madison Sqaure Garden, which I will admit to Ownage was very brave of him. But this bravery is not going to change his hopes for winning on Christmas Day. I bet that later on, he is going to tell his stupid fans to sit back and relax as he 'beats me'...If Ownage was twice as smart, he'd still be retarded in my opinion, what hope does he have on beating me next week? I had Freakshow trying to cost me my chance, and yet I still won. So what hope does Ownage have on beating me? His words are going to do nothing for him, they are only going to inspire the likes of you and him, so why don't you fans...

(Whose life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out in a suit with his New Age Championship around his shoulder, he stops on the stage and laughs)

Lawrence: I am sorry mate, but do you think I cost you the win last week? I know you wanted the win so bad, but you see, there was nothing I could...

Johnny Ventura: SHUT YOUR MOUTH...You know, I had a feeling you'd ask Ownage for advice on what is the best comeback for a loss, what is the best excuse and you say you never costed me the win...

Lawrence: You know what, I can see why these fans boo you every week. It's because you're someone who won't shut up and listen...Who got pinned? You did sir, so for once, instead of bad mouthing me and blaming this whole situation on me, why don't you contemplate what happened on Warpath last week and why don't YOU shut your mouth

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: See, you have asked Ownage for advice, hence why these lowlife parasites cheer for you when you speak...

Lawrence: These fans cheered me because I have the balls to spit out the truth. You see, you might not like telling the right story to these fans, but I do, and at the end of the day, I was not the one who was laid out, failing to kick out of the three count, you were, so stop making accuses up about how Freakshow is using Steroids to make sure he wins, and how I failed to help you because I was a great importance in that match

Johnny Ventura: Wait....Did you just think yourself as being a great importance to that match? Dude, you've never been a great importance to any point in your life. From the moment when the doctor decided to put you in a cage instead of a cradle, til now...You have been as important as the likes of Sidney Breeze...

Lawrence: Nice Johnny...Nice, you see that was very clever what you came up with. Did that take you a week to use that? Besides to the point, you are someone who bitches and bitches nonstop because you cannot stand losing. Did you see me coming out here agreeing with you about the fact we lost? Losing is not a good thing, but I don't act like a five year old throwing a tantrum. But that's you in a nutshell. Whatever it is, you always have something to bitch at, whether the coffee you asked for is hot, but not hot enough, whether there is a spot of dirt on that title you carry wherever you go, there has to be something to bitch at. That's why people hate your existence, that's why nobody cares if you have another injury again, and maybe...just maybe...That's why Ownage is going to kick your ass next week and give the FWE Universe a little bit of Christmas cheer...

(Fans cheer)

Lawrence: So you want to know what you should do to please these fans? Why don't you act your age instead of a kid, wanting whatever he wants all the time. By the way Johnny, tell these fans how old you REALLY are so they can get an idea what you really are

Johnny Ventura: Yo...

Lawrence: Stupid question actually. I mean I don't think you can even count that high yet...

(Fans react in shock)

Johnny Ventura: And this is why I bash the FWE Universe. Stupid, tedious and mediocre insults like that get you nowhere in the FWE. And these cheap fans think it's the burn of the century.

Lawrence: It's not the burn of the century. It's you not finding any capability trying to get the better of me. And that is going to be the main problem for you. Because tonight, I have issued a Champion verses Champion match, and by that, I will win…

Johnny Ventura: Yeah, cool, you know what, I don’t care for bullshit, you want to talk crap? Get your ass down this ring right now and say you will beat me, to my face…

(Fans boo Johnny)

Lawrence: These fans don’t want to see you choke in that ring Johnny, so for your safety…I think staying on the stage is my best option…

Johnny Ventura: No…You don’t want me to shame you…That’s fine, I can take on a pussy anyday, I mean I’ve faced Freakshow, Ownage and now you…

Lawrence: No, it’s the fact that you don’t want to face me. You know how dangerous I am…

Johnny Ventura: No, no…it’s not how dangerous you are, it’s how controversial you are. Now speaking of that, what are you going to do to ensure that you remain in FWE’s controversial books? I am dying to know…

Lawrence: Well if I can call it controversial, I will end up making sure that you go back to being on the injury list if you want me to?

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: I will be sure you won’t make the headlines again Lawrence, because you’re up against someone who will excel above anyone in the headlines. When this is done, why don’t you go back to doing what you do best. Being the most irrelevant piece of shit on this planet…

Lawrence: Shame. I am going to prepare for the moment that everyone in this company wants to see. Me kicking your ass. But just know this Johnny. When this is all said and done, I won’t be the kid being named ‘irrelevant’. But instead, you will be seen to as the kid who couldn’t make an impact against the best New Age Champion to live…

(Whose Life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Johnny is seen smirking as Lawrence stares at Johnny for a few seconds before turning backstage)

Mike: A great war of words between these two…

Ted: You’re right there. These two mean business, and surely, the will get down to that tonight.

Mike: Lawrence verses Johnny Ventura, a match that will surely show a great deal of charisma for both sides…

Ted: You are right about that Mike, and I think that both these men will take things to the limit to show that either men are not wrong, of course, there is going only one winner, but right now, that will be decided between either DarksydeRenegade or Zeke Nero. WHO WILL WIN? WE WILL FIND OUT, AFTER THESE COMMERCIALS…

(Commercial)

(The Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Unsettling Differences by Black Smock Nancy hits, DarksydeRenegade comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: Introducing first, from Tulsa, Oklahoma, weighing in at 243 pounds, DAAAARKKSYDDDDDDEEEEEEE....RENEGAAAAADEEEEEEEEE

Ted: DarksydeRenegade is someone with a lot of charisma in him, which is great ofcourse, but a loss tonight is not an option. DarksydeRenegade is someone who doesn't take losses too well...

Mike: Nobody should to be honest Ted, and DarksydeRenegade is someone who looks to be one of our uprising stars of the future, if he can prove it against another Warpath hopeful...

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to a massive collection of boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZZZZEEEEEKEEE NERRRRRRROOOO

Ted: Nero out here, ready for action, he spoke to FWE earlier in the week and told them that this is a week where Nero proves that he is a championship contender...

Mike: Well I might not like his attitude, but it is indeed a week where Nero could prove he is a championship contender. All he needs to do is beat his opponent and maybe we can consider him for a title shot in the near future...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, Zeke Nero and DarksydeRenegade will set off in this match, both men go for the lockup and it’s DarksydeRenegade who takes control off the bat, with a European Uppercut to Nero. Nero takes s tumble back and DarksydeRenegade hits the clothesline to finish the advantage

Mike: Now you can see, Nero is trying to get to his feet, but DarksydeRenegade pulls up Nero, SENDS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…And now, DarksydeRenegade is bashing the head off the turnbuckle. Now Nero trying to escape the ambush by DarksydeRenegade, AND NERO SMACKS THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE. DarksydeRenegade having to back off, NERO JUMPS ON THE TURNBUCKLE….HUGHE DROPKICK LANDING OUT DarksydeRenegade, COVER

Ted: But a quick kickout by DarksydeRenegade, as Nero wraps his arms around the head of DarksydeRenegade. The headlock is pressuring the neck of DarksydeRenegade and Nero trying to keep the hold solid. But look at DarksydeRenegade! He is making his way up to his feet, with the headlock still in place….

Mike: And DarksydeRenegade, pushing Nero back to the turnbuckle…AND NOW, HE SENDS NERO RUNNING….AND A NICE SPINEBUSTER FROM DarksydeRenegade TO SMASH THE BACK OF NERO OFF THE MAT.

Ted: And now, DarksydeRenegade circles Nero as he tries to make his way to his feet. DarksydeRenegade playing fair and waiting for Nero to get to his feet. Nero is up and both DarksydeRenegade and Nero lock up once again. DarksydeRenegade gets behind Nero…AND HITS THE NECKBREAKER ON NERO

Mike: Nero rolls out the ring, and DarksydeRenegade watches on, as he slides out the ring. Nero is trying to recover from the assault by DarksydeRenegade, BUIT LOOK OUT FOR DarksydeRenegade, HE HAS NERO UP IN THE AIR…BRAINBUSTER

Ted: THAT HAS GOT TO BE PAINFUL FOR NERO, HEAD SMASHING OFF THE CONCRETE AND ALL…JESUS…As now, Nero seems laid out, DarksydeRenegade picks up Nero and throws him back into the ring, not able to get to his feet…

Mike: DarksydeRenegade slides back into the ring, jumping up to the turnbuckle and waiting for Nero to find his way to his feet. Nero is up….AND THE DIVING LEG DROP, FORCING NERO TO TASTE THE MAT, COVER BY DARKSYDERENEGADE

1………………………………………………….

2………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: A kickout made by Nero and Nero now rolling to the ropes as DarksydeRenegade thinks of a way to keep down Nero. But Nero is a person who will not go down easy.

Mike: He won’t, that seems to be the problem when you’re facing Zeke Nero. Nero is getting to his feet once again; DarksydeRenegade helps him up, BUT NERO SHOVES HIM AND HITS A LARIAT TO DARKSYDERENEGADE. NOW NERO SEEMS TO HAVE COMNTROL IN THIS MATCH, FORCING DARKSYDERENEGADE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Ted: And Nero pulls DarksydeRenegade into the opposite corner, DarksydeRenegade is laid there…AND A HEAVY BOOT TO THE FACE OF DARKSYDERENEGADE…

Mike: Nero back into the hunt, AS LOOK AT TJIS, NERO TRYING TO MAKE DARKSYDERENEGADE TAP OUT, VIA A LIONTAMER, COULD THIS BE THE BE ALL, END ALL?

Ted: It could be Mike, the Liontamer is no move you want to be in. AND YOU CAN SEE DARKSYDERENEGADE IS TRYING TO BREAK FREE FROM THE PAINFUL HOLD.

Mike: And Nero lets go, he wants to do more damage to DarksydeRenegade if he wants to win this match. BUT LOOK AT THIS, NERO CALLING DARKSYDERENEGADE TO HIS FEET. THIS COULD BE IT. AND THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER HITS, OH MY GAWD, ROYALLY SCREWED IS APPLIED, AND THIS HAS TO BE IT

Ted: NO MORE PRESSURE CAN BE ADDED TO A MAN, AND I THINK WE’RE MOMENTS AWAY FROM DARKSYDERENEGADE TAPPING OUT TO THE MIND’S WORST FEAR…

Mike: NERO IS TRYING TO MAKE HIM TAP OUT, AND I THINK HE MIGHT JUST BE ABLE TO IF HE TRIES TO INCREASE THE PAIN.

Ted: BUT LOOK, SOMEHOW, THIS MAN, DARKSYDERENEGADE MANAGES TO ESCAPE. WHAT A MAN OF COURAGE…

Mike: He’s managed to escape Royally Screwed, but he’s far from escaping the torture of Zeke Nero, Zeke picks up DarksydeRenegade AND HITS THE DDT ON DARKSYDERENEGADE. And now, Nero taunting DarksydeRenegade, he is not allowing him to get the better of him, Zeke yanks up DarksydeRenegade., he sends him for the Irish Whip…

Ted: DarksydeRenegade. Manages to hit the Frankensteiner on Nero! WHAT A COUNTER. And once again, DarksydeRenegade. has the advantage, but Nero is trying to get to his feet and DarksydeRenegade helps Nero to his feet.

Mike: And now. DarksydeRenegade sends Nero to the turnbuckle. The advantage is there for DarksydeRenegade, and now, he tries to place Nero on top of the turnbuckle. CAN DARKSYDERENEGADE DO THIS?

Ted: He could do….AND HE DOES, Nero is slumped on the seat on the turnbuckle, as DarksydeRenegade tries and jumps up the turnbuckle. DarksydeRenegade is ready to throw him off the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK AT THIS SIGHT…

Mike: Nero punches the side of DarksydeRenegade…MORE, REPEATED SHOTS BY NERO, AND SUDDENLY, IT SEEMS DARKSYDERENEGADE HAS LOST CONTROL OF THIS MATCH, NERO IS GETTING ONTO HIS FEET, AND WHAT A MOVE

Ted: OH MY GAWD, DDT FROM THE TURNBUCKLE AND THAT MAY HAVE JUST DONE SOME EXTREME DAMAGE TO DARKSYDERENEGADE, COVER!!!!!!!!

1………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………….

3……………KICKOUT

Mike: AND NO, POPPED THE SHOULDER UP AND NERO JUST TRYING TO GET UP…

Ted: DarksydeRenegade now rolls over Nero; DarksydeRenegade now gets to his feet, AND THE LEG DROP HITS, CAUSING MORE AGONY TO NERO. Nero trying to get to his feet, as DarksydeRenegade hovers around Nero…

Mike: Nero up to his feet, AND LOOK AT DARKSYDERENEGADE GO ONCE MORE, HAMMERING AWAY AT NERO, AND DARKSYDERENEGADE THROWS NERO OUT OF THE RING…

Ted: Nero holding his head, BUT LOOK AT DARKSYDERENEGADE, HE IS LINING UP NERO

Mike: This is crackers from DarksydeRenegade. He can’t be seriously thinking this is a good idea can he?

Ted: Let’s wait and see, AS LOOK, SUICIDE DIVE BY DARKSYDERENEGADE…NERO MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND DARKSYDERENEGADE CRACKED INTO THE BARRICADE, HIS HEAD WILL BE HURTING FOR SURE, BUT WHAT A CRUCIAL AND UNPREDICTABLE COUNTER FROM NERO

(Replay airs)

Mike: Brave stuff from DarksydeRenegade I will admit that, but the bravery failed on him. As Nero was getting to his feet, you can see, Nero sees DarksydeRenegade JUST IN TIME…And moves out the way, resulting in DarksydeRenegade to crack his head into the barricade…

(Live camera airs)

Ted: Nero has thrown DarksydeRenegade back into the ring, AND I THINK NERO IS READY TO PUT AWAY DARKSYDERENEGADE ONCE AGAIN. OH MY

Mike: I DON’T LIKE THIS DIRECTION. DARKSYDERENEGADE IS UP…AND NERO GOING FOR…WAIT, THE ELBOWS TO THE RIBS BY DARKSYDERENEGADE, AND LOOK AT THIS, DARKSYDEBOMB BY DARKSYDERENEGADE, OH MY, TALK ABOUT CRACKING YOUR SKULL, NOW NERO KNOWS DARKSYDERENEGADE’S PAIN. COVER BY DARKSYDERENEGADE!!!

1………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………….

3…………………..KICKOUT

Ted: WAIT, HE DIDN’T DO IT, AND DARKSYDERENEGADE MUST BE LIVID…

Mike: HE HAD THE ADVANTAGE, I WILL GIVE HIM THAT, BUT HE COULDN’T PUT AWAY NERO. NOT YET ANYWAYS!

Ted: Well DarksydeRenegade picks up Nero…BUT NERO WITH A BLOW TO THE GUT…AND NOW LOOK AT NERO HAMMERING AWAY, HE IS ON THE HIGH GROUND ALL OF A SUDDEN, NERO SENDS DARKSYDERENEGADE TO THE ROPES, AND NOW, LOOK AT NERO, SENDING DARKSYDERENEGADE RUNNING…

Mike: AND NERO…DROPKICK TO DARKSYDERENEGADE, AND NOW NERO IS FEELING THE RUSH INSIDE HIM, HE IS WANTING TO PUT AWAY….Nero has DarksydeRenegade onto his feet…THE CORKSCREWER NECKBREAKER, AND NOW ROYALLY SCREWED IS IN TIGHT, DARKSYDERENEGADE HAS NOWHERE TO GO, BUT IS THIS THE MOMENT?

Ted: HE MIGHT HAVE TO TAP OUT….AND DARKSYDERENEGADE DOES, DARKSYDERENEGADE TAPS…

(DING DING DING)

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero celebrates with people booing him)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION, ZEEEEEEKE NEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO

Mike: WHAT A BIG WIN FOR A CHARISMATIC PERSON. ZEKE MADE DARKSYDERENEGADE TAP OUT…

Ted: HE DID, ZEKE NAILED IT ON THE HEAD AND WON, THAT WAS A GREAT WIN FOR ZEKE NERO AND HE IS ON THE PATH TO SUCCESS…

Mike: Well Zeke is one talented kid, the future is indeed bright for him…

(Lawrence is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Lawrence, could I have a word?

Lawrence: Sure…

Trevor Thompson: Well I guess there is no guessing about the main event tonight. How do you feel about this match?

Lawrence: I feel like a god. Last week, Johnny Ventura had nobody to blame but himself. I love how Ventura has the balls to blame me, yet he was the one who got pinned...I guess this is a sour feeling to try and make himself feel good after the loss. But I am going to show him he has nowhere to hide following his upcoming loss to me, the New Age Champion…

Trevor Thompson: Do you have any other opinions on your opponent for tonight?

Lawrence: I have a million opinions Trevor. A million expressions I can confess to what I know Johnny for. Johnny is a person who has no idea what I am going to do to him tonight. All I can say is that Johnny is going to taste his own medicine and trust me, it’s going to taste more than shit. Johnny Ventura is not having this night as a night of his own. Johnny Ventura is going to know that he has always been wrong about what he has said. And then, next week, what will Johnny have to say when he loses? I cheated? Of course, because that seems to be the hot topic these days. Now, I am going to go prepare for a Chaotic Fox to be put to sleep…

(Lawrence leaves the scene)

Trevor Thompson: Thanks Lawrence…

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall...

(What is Love by Scooter and Lavelle hits, Kandii comes out to cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 120 pounds, KANNNDIIIIIII

Ted: The impressive Kandii managed to put away CM Chloe on Collision last week, and Kandii is now on Warpath to show us that that win was no luck

Mike: It wasn't to me, Kandii is a person with talent, very few Hellcats on the roster have the decency that she has and I think Kandii is going to take this match home with her.

(Papercut by Linkin Park hits, CM Chloe comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: From Miami, Florida, weighing in at 109 pounds, C....M....CHLLLOEEEEE

Ted: Not a good night on Collision like I said for CM Chloe, she never managed to put away Kandii on Collision, but maybe there was a hint of luck in that match and maybe Chloe can come back from her humiliating defeat and put away Kandii

Mike: Maybe she can, but Kandii is one tough nut to crack like I saw on Collision. Whether CM Chloe can win this, that is another story. But let's see how she gets on...

(Kristina Ouelett's theme hits, she gets booed as she makes her way out)

JA: And from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds, KRIIIISTINAAAAA OUEEEELETTTTTTTTTTT

Mike: The last time we saw Ouelett in action was a couple of weeks back when she was troubling Cherish, despite the loss, Ouelett managed to put up one hell of a fight to then, the NEW Hellcats Champion, can she prove her skills to be crucial in this match?

Ted: Maybe she can, Ouelett is not only a good competitor, but she has a body of a Goddess. The thing Ouelett needs to capture is that her opponents have battled each other on Collison, so Ouelett needs to pick up the pace to catch up to these two here tonight.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with this Triple Threat Hellcats Match, CM Chloe, Kandii and Ouelett look on…AND KANDII AND OUELETT GO FOR CM CHLOE…

Mike: A TWO ON ONE ASSAULT TO BEGIN THINGS, AND CM CHLOE THROWN OUT THE RING. But now, Ouelett turns her attention to Kandii, a kick to the ribs…A NICE SUPLEX FROM OUELETT… Ouelett now pressing the knee into the neck area. And no rules, meaning this is legal…CM CHLOE RUSHES BACK INTO THE RING AND BREAKS UP THE ATTACK

Ted: And now, Chloe going for the roundhouse kick, a duck by Ouelett…AND OUELETT DIVES ONTO CM CHLOE, AND LOOK AT THOSE FISTS FLY BY OUELETT!!!

Mike: IT’S HELL ON EARTH RIGHT NOW. AS OUELETT BEATS AWAY TO CHLOE LIKE A DRUM…

Ted: She’s certainly showing CM Chloe something, as Ouelett goes for the cover, but CM Chloe kicks out. And now Kandii is back into the action, as she goes for Ouelett and hits the axe hammer. Now Kandii picks up Ouelett and throws her into the corner. Kandii charges…AND HITS A PERFECTION BODY SPLASH INTO OUELETT…

Mike: Now Ouelett stumbles…AND THE MODIFIED RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP BLASTS OUELETT’S HEAD OFF THE FLOOR…CM CHLOE COMES UP FROM BEHIND KANDII AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF KANDII, HITTING THE BACKSTABBER…

Ted: Chloe now sending a series of stomps to the midsection. You can see CM Chloe is trying to crack something here with her aggression…

Mike: Well now, CM Chloe picks up Ouelett who is trying to recover, AND CM CHLOE, SENDS HER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Ted: Ouelett slumped there for open season…CM CHLOE CHARGES…BUT OUELETT MOVES OUT THE WAY, CHLOE HUTS THE TURNBUCKLE, OUELETT TAKES CONTROL OF THE HEAD, AND HITS THE BULLDOG, COVER BY OUELETT…

1………………………………………………….

2………………KICKOUT

Mike: And CM Chloe kicks out…

Ted: You can see Kandii is trying to make her way to her feet; Ouelett is getting to her feet, AND KANDII ATTACKS OUELETT…

Mike: And now, both Chloe and Ouelett are down. Kandii goes to the top turnbuckle….HITS THE FROG SPLASH ON OUELETT…

Ted: Kandii is in control, BUT CHLOE IS UP, AND THROWS KANDII INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…KANDII IS STUCK IN THE TURNBUCKL,E TRYING TO GET HERSELF OUT…

Mike: Kandii is out…HURRICARANA FROM CM CHLOE…AND NOW, LOOK, A ROLLUP FROM OUELETT

1………………………………………………….

2…………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: AGAIN, CM CHLOE KICKS OUT OF THE PIN. CM Chloe now trying to roll out the ring, with Ouelett trying to get Chloe. But Chloe, rolls out the ring…BUT LOOK, KANDII FROM BEHIND, THROWING HER INTO THE ARPON, OH MY GAWD…

Mike: Kandii turns around Chloe, DROPKICK AS CHLOE IS LEANING ON THE APRON. Now Kandii turns around Chloe, AND LOOK AT KANDII UNLEASH HER AGGRESSION ON CM CHLOE

Ted: OH MAN. BASSHING THE HEAD OFF THE APRON, THIS IS TORTURE…CM Chloe thrown back into the ring and now you can see, Ouelett has the advantage, stomping away at CM Chloe, as look at Kandii, looking under the ring…AND KANDII PULLS OUT A TABLE, OH MAN

Mike: THAT’S NEARLY BIGGER THAN HER BODY, whereas in the ring, Ouelett managing to stomp away at CM Chloe, she picks up Chloe and throws her into the turnbuckle. Chloe is slumped there, taking a lot of damage into this match. Ouelett now charging for Chloe….BUT CHLOE RAISES THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE…

Ted: THAT’S NOT ALL, CHLOE JUMPS TO THE TURNBUCKLE, HUGE DROPKICK FROM THE TOP….DAMN, CHLOE NOW HAS MOMEN…

Mike: WAIT, KANDII GETS IN THE RING, CHLOE IS UNAWARE…

Ted: SHE HAS HOLD OF CHLOE, SUGAR RUSH…OH MY!!! COVER

1………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………….

3……………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO!!! CHLOE AGAIN KICKS OUT…And now, you can see Chloe rolling around in pain and agony, following a heavy impact made by both Kandii and Ouelett. Now you can see Kandii is setting up the table, she needs to watch out as Ouelett is getting to her feet.

Ted: Ouelett is up, AND LOOK AT THAT, A HUGE BOOT TO THE FACE BY OUELETT TO SEND KANDII CRASHING DOWN. Ouelett now grabs the head of Kandii, AND LOOK AT OUELETT, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE FLOOR.

Mike: YOU GOT TO FEEL SORRY FOR KANDII, SHE WAS LOOKING FOR THE ADVANTAGE, BUT DAMN OUELETT, GETTING CONTROL

Ted: She picks up Kandii and now, hitting the low dropkick to Kandii, Kandii trying to get back to her feet, as Ouelett’s options increases as she goes for CM Chloe, who was on her knees. But it seems like Chloe is getting back into the thick of it once again, European Uppercut striking the jaw of Ouelett…Now Chloe has hold of Ouelett, as Kandii helps out Chloe….LOOK AT THIS TEAMWORK…

Mike: DOUBLE GUTBUSTER…BUT LOOK AT THIS, KANDII HAS HOLD OF THE HEAD OF CHLOE, RUNNING BULLDOG, THROUGH A TABLE, BAH GAWD, WHAT A COLLISION

Ted: I THINK CM CHLOE IS GOING TO BE LEFT IN A MILLION PIECES FOLLOWING THAT, THE TRAP WAS PLACED, KANDII TOOK THE CHANCE TO PUT CHLOE THROUGH A TABLE, AND CHLOE HAS GOT TO BE OUT OF THIS…

Mike: She might be, but now, Kandii turns her attention to Ouelett, who is struggling to make her way up to her feet. Kandii picks up Ouelett…BUT OUELETT SHOVES KANDII OUT THE WAY, OUELETT WITH THE SWINGING NECKBREAKER. Now Kandii turns over, AND THE MOONSAULT FROM OUELETT HITS.

Ted: Could Ouelett be back in control? Ouelett picks up Kandii, throwing her into the corner, and now, Kandii is laid their slumped. No rules in this match remember, Triple Threat rules, AS OUELETT, RAMS HERSELF INTO KANDII, AND NOW PRESSING INTO HER, NOT ALLOWLING HER TO BREATHE!

Mike: Well in this case, it’s every WOMAN for herself. Ouelett sends Kandii to the opposite turnbuckle…Kandii laid there again…OUELETT CHARGES ONCE MORE, KANDII MOVES OUT THE WAY…HURRICARANA BY KANDII, OH MY…COVER BY KANDII

1………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………….

3…………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NOOOO OUELETT ESCAPES AGAIN. AND KANDII, NOW STARING AT OUELETT, WONDERING WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO PUT THIS CHICK DOWN….

Ted: LOOK, CM CHLOE RUSHES IN THE RING, STOMPS AWAY AT THE BACK OF KANDII, AND CM CHLOE, DESPITE THE PAIN RUSHING THROUGH HER BODY, SHE FIGHTS ON. WHAT A HEART…

Mike: CM CHLOE PULLS UP KANDII, THROWING HER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, AND NOW LOOKING TO CHARGE AT KANDII....CM Chloe...CHARGING....BUT KANDII MOVES OUT THE WAY....AND KANDII HITS A POWERSLAM TO CM CHLOE....

Ted: LOOK AT THIS, OUELETT RUSHING OT KANDII AND NOW SMACKING A STEEL CHAIR OFF THE HEAD OF KANDII...KANDII GOING DOWN AS OUELETT CONTINUES TO FIRE AWAY AT KANDII...Ouelett drops the chair now and picks up Kandii via her hair. Kandii trying to scrap her way out of this and now, Ouelett throws her head first into the turnbuckle...Kandii resting as Ouelett approaches her...

Mike: AND NOW LOOK AT OUELETT GO, HAMMERING AWAY AT HER HEAD, KANDII'S HEAD BASHING OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, THIS IS INSANE...

Ted: IT IS, BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN, YOU NEED TO USE EVERY BIT OF AGGRESSION YOU CAN IN THESE TYPE OF MATCHES. YOU HAVE MORE CHANCES OF LOSING THAN WINNING. Now Ouelett throws Kandii to the floor, and Ouelett, aiming for the turnbuckle...KANDII NOT MOVING AT ALL…Ouelett now throws Kandii on top of the turnbuckle, and now, Ouelett joins Kandii, as Ouelett sends a punch, and another….AND ANOTHER HEAVY SHOT TO THE FACE…

Mike: Ouelett hooking the arms….AND TOSSES KANDII OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, A GRAND SUPERPLEX FROM OUELETT…

Ted: Wow….Ouelett now slowly moving to her feet, I have a feel that this match is going to end pretty soon, but how much more abuse can either of these three Hellcats take? Ouelett now up to her feet, and she is calling CM Chloe to her feet, she’s done feasting on Kandii, and now CM Chloe looks to be in trouble…

Mike: You’re right about that, as Chloe makes her way to her feet. Ouelett is preparing….AND LOOK, OUELETT…CANADIAN DDT, PLANTING CM CHLOE, AND CM CHLOE MAY BE OUT, COVER BY OUELETT, IS THIS ENOUGH?

1……………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Kristina Ouelett’s theme hits, Kristina gets up to celebrate with a massive heat reaction)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….KRISSSSSTINAAAA OUEEELEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Mike: An impressive win from an impressive person. Kristina, without a shadow of a doubt, deserved the win

Ted: She did, Kandii and Chloe tried hard, but Ouelett managed to storm on top of this one. Ouelett has incredible abilities, and she has shown the FWE Universe what she is capable of…

(Charlene is backstage in her suit)

Trevor Thompson: CHARLENE...COULD I HAVE A WORD?

Charlene Appleby: Make it quick...I have a husband to see to...

Trevor Thompson: Now you failed to capture the Hellcats Championship a few days ago, and now it seems you're returning to your old job, catering the Hellcats, tell me your experiences as a Hellcat…

Charlene Appleby: What do you want me to say? It was a dandy experience and it was something that has taught me something? I only did it for the amusement, so that StephyyyLove could get her face pulverized by me…But I am not done with her yet. When she comes here next week, I will look forward to bringing humiliation to her…

Trevor Thompson: What about your loss to Cherish? I mean…No contest as the end of the result…Can you talk to us about that?

Charlene Appleby: Yes I can. And the reason why it ended with no clear winner is because of those whores. I have had my fair share of battles of the years, and it just took two, blonde, pathetic whores to ruin what could’ve been a great match and a great conclusion. So I couldn’t get the job done because two bitchfaces had to ruin Inception of Perfection. That being said, I should’ve seen it coming, because whores will be whores…I have respect for Cherish because she didn’t fuck thing up, Stephyyy and Michele did…so you want to point fingers? Point it at the only blondes to fuck up a match…

Trevor Thompson: You said you have no hatred for Cherish…But is there anymore to that reason?

Charlene Appleby:………..

(Charlene leaves with no answer)

(Commercial)

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the Briefcase of Opportunity holder, Tyler Blade

(Tyler comes into the scene)

Trevor Thompson: Tyler, you're going to face Austin Lonewolf and Chris Lucifer in a moment, and your thoughts going into that match?

Tyler Blade: What is the point of asking me that Trevor? Does this match mean anything to me? Does this match tell me I need to win to become the best of this business? No and No. This match is a waste of my time and is something that I can pass with flying colours.

Trevor Thompson: You're partnering Ronaldo too....

Tyler Blade: Hold on, did you just say I am partnering a kid who probably has no determination in his human being? What the hell is wrong with this company Trevor? Do you know what I am saying when I say this company is wrong? The fact I am teaming up with a kid, against one of the most overhyped morons in FWE history and an irrelevant jackass is just going to show this brand is tearing down day by day...

Trevor Thompson: O...kay then, but I was going to ask, your opinions on him?

Tyler Blade: Had you been listening, I told you my opinions. Shall I repeat it again? I don't get it Trevor...People like you are allowed to work at the so called 'greatest company to live' and dumbasses like you have no respect for the future of this company...People like Rick Death think it is a good idea to make me pair up with someone who will mean nothing in this company. He thinks it’s a good idea to place me in Tag Team matches when what good will they do to me? NONE WHATSOEVER. Because I am the future of FWE, I don’t deserve this bullshit treatment to be honest…

Trevor Thompson: Well now you said that, I want you to give me your opinions about the incident last week…with Puerto Rican Pitbull….

(Tyler Blade laughs)

Tyler Blade: That is all you wanted me for isn’t it Trev? The fact you wanted me to explain to everyone in this godforsaken company about WHY I attacked Puerto Rican Pitbull and ended his career. You know what is funny? How people gloat about the smallest of things. Those people are the people who think they are better than anyone else. And when Pitbull got that win at Pick Your Poison, people bought his pity that he claimed himself to being better than me. Over ONE win…One fucking win which means nothing….And do you know what that win brought? LUCK. Everyone in this world thought it was either man’s taking, but then everyone hoped onto the Pitbull bandwagon, and then people were celebrating with joy when their hero won and ended his defeating streak. And then, the prick goes around, claiming he is better than me. So do you know what I did to silence the likes of you? I RAN HIM OVER AND I AM DAMN PROUD OF WHAT I DID…I don’t care if this company hates me for it because I don’t care about Puerto Rican Pitbull’s existence, I don’t care if I gave him brain damage. The fact is, he is never EVER coming back to this company, all because his ego got the better of him. And you know what? IT FELT SO GOOD TO KNOCK DOWN A MAN, BECAUSE OF HOW THE WORLD VIEWED HIM…

Trevor Thompson: But…why do you not reg…

(Tyler pins Trevor up against the wall)

Tyler Blade: YOU THINK I CARE IF HE GOT INJURED OR NOT? I AM NOT A PERSON THAT DOESN’T WANT THESE FANS TO LAUD ME AS A HERO.SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT QUESTIONS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS, BECAUSE I DON’T CARE IF I WRECKED PITBULL’S LIFE, YOU DON’T LIKE HOW I RUN THINGS IN THIS COMPANY…DON’T FUCK WITH ME AT ANY COST……

(Tyler throws Trevor onto the floor and Tyler leaves the scene, Trevor is trying to recover)

(Camera cuts back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following TAG TEAM match is scheduled for ONE FALL...

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Doomsday....AUSSSTIN LOOONEWOOOOOLFFFFF

Ted: Losing to Pyrite last week was something Austin didn't want to face, but he had to lose to the dominant Pyrite, who was not so dominant at Inception of Perfection...

Mike: Pyrite wasn't, but Lonewolf needs to push himself further tonight, a win is important for one of the biggest hypes to embrace Warpath, and he could prove himself something tonight, should he win...

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer also comes out to a mixed response)

JA: And his partner, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRISSSS LUCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Well last week was one dramatic week for Lucifer, he won his match with DarksydeRenegade, and then had to chase Tyler Blade away because Tyler ran over and injured Puerto Rican Pitbull...

Mike: He made the save, but it wasn't enough to save Pitbull, Pitbull was injured and Chris became the hero of that. But now, he gets to fight for Tyler Blade, tonight!

(HiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade gets massive boos as he comes out with the Briefcase of Opportunity)

JA: And their opponents, first, from New York City, weighing in at 216 pounds, Mister Briefcase of Opportunity....TYYYYYYLEEEEEEEEEEER BLAAAAAAAADDDDDDEEEE

Ted: Can you just hear these fans? They hate Tyler. And after last week, I can't blame them I mean I know Pitbull was a bit soft in the past, but running down Pitbull with a car and injuring him...just wrong..

Mike: I know, this man makes me sick, he has no emotion for anyone else. This man is a dick, put it like that. And I hope he gets punished for what he did, because we lost one of the best wrestlers on Warpath, because of this asswipe...

(Remedy by Disciple hits, Ronaldo comes out to boos too)

JA: And his partner, from Little Havana, Miami, weighing in at 240 pounds, ROOONALLLLDOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: How this man can partner such an asshole is beyond me. Ronaldo's first match for Warpath, can Ronaldo impress the FWE Universe?

Mike: I hope he can, I mean apart from the fact he is allowing himself to partner Tyler Blade, this kid has a future. He has been impressive on Collison, he has been an great help for future stars, I think we have a great future in this kid.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, Tyler Blade and Chris Lucifer are the legal men and both men lock up, AND LOOK AT TYLER, THE HEADLOCK IS IN PLACE AND REPEATED KNEES TO THE RIBS, FURY KNEES STRIKING THE KNEES…

Mike: Oh my gawd…The referee breaking things up and you can see Tyler is just pissed off…Chris Lucifer trying to recover, TYLER GOING FOR THE FLYING FIST, BUT LUCIFER ROLLS OUT THE WAY, AND NOBODY HOME FOR BLADE

Ted: LUCIFER GOING FOR A SUPERKICK, BLADE MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND LUCIFER TUMBLES OUTSIDE THE RING, BUT HE JUST HANGS ONTO THE APRON. Now Lucifer trying to get to his feet, BUT BLADE BRINGS HIM OUT OF THE RING WITH THE HEAVY BOOT…

Mike: And now, Tyler just walking around the ring, mocking Lucifer, as he tries to help himself back into the ring, and now, Lucifer rolls into the ring, under the ropes, BUT LOOK AT TYLER…PRESSING THE FEET INTO THE RIBS, ONCE AGAIN, THE REFEREE HAVING TO SEPARATE THINGS! Tyler backing off and waiting for Lucifer to get to his feet, Tyler tags in Ronaldo, and Ronaldo now gets into the ring and stares at Lucifer

Ted: Lucifer trying to get to his feet, BASEBALL SLIDE BY RONALDO, SHOOTING LUCIFER OUT THE RING ONCE MORE…Ronaldo leaves the ring and now, Lucifer trying to recover to his feet and now, Ronaldo kicks the ribs, sending Lucifer back down, BUT LOOK AT LONEWOLF COMING FOR RONALDO…

Mike: SLEEPERSLAM BY LONEWOLF, CRASHING THE SPINE TO THE CONCRETE! And that gives Lucifer an advantage! Lucifer is now up to his feet and throws Ronaldo back into the ring. Lucifer now jumps to the turnbuckle…AND HITS THE ELBOW DROP ON RONALDO, Lucifer going for the cover, but Ronaldo has a quick kickout.

Ted: Now Lucifer pulls up Ronaldo and sends him into the corner. Ronaldo moves out of the corner and both men lock up. Ronaldo gets control and HITTING THE GERMAN SUPLEX ON LUCIFER. Lucifer now trying to get back onto his feet and now Ronaldo locks back up with Lucifer, Ronaldo hits the Snapmare, AND NOW, WITH THE BUTTERFLY LOCK, LUCIFER TRYING TO ESCAPE HERE

Mike: He is, and this is a painful hold. But you can see, Lucifer eases out of the hold…Both men coming back to their feet. Lucifer sends Ronaldo for the Irish Whip, Lucifer ducks, and once more, Ronaldo comes back to Lucifer, LUCIFER HITS A HEAVY DROPKICK TO RONALDO.

Ted: Ronaldo rushing to the turnbuckle, A HIGH KNEE INTO THE FACE BY LUCIFER. Now Lucifer throws Ronaldo to the middle of the ring…Jumping on the turnbuckle…AND BELTING THE DROPKICK FROM THE TOP.

Mike: Chris now trying to get back to his feet once again, so is Ronaldo…And now, Ronaldo sends a right hand to the face of Lucifer. He gets behind Lucifer and battles the back, now pushing Lucifer into the corner…RONALDO CHARGES, LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY, BUT RONALDO JUMPS ON THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE…

Ted: RONALDO AIMS FOR LUCIFER…DIVING FIST…NOW, LUCIFER ROLLS OUT THE WAY. Lucifer now crawls to a grounded Ronaldo, FOR THE COVER

1……………………………………………………………………………….

2……………KICKOUT

Mike: Ronaldo kicks out…And now, Lucifer proceeds to an armbar, and now, you can see Tyler Blade is aiming for Ronaldo…As Ronaldo battles hard to try to escape. But can Ronaldo get out of this hold? AND LOOK, RONALDO IS OUT, HE TAGS IN BLADE, AND LONEWOLF IS TAGGED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Ted: Both Lonewolf and Blade lock up, Lonewolf gets behind, AND LONEWOLF HITS THE INVERTED NECKBREAKER. Lonewolf now picks up Blade and forces Blade into the turnbuckle. Lonewolf now striking multiple knee strikes to the ribs and you can see Blade is weakened by those strikes! Lonewolf lifts up Blade….AND WHAT A GUTBUSTER FROM LONEWOLF

Mike: Lonewolf climbs on the back of Blade, AND PULLING BACK ON THE ARMS, AND BLADE IN AGONY, CAN HE ESCAPE?

Ted: PAINFUL HOLD BEING APPLIED, RONALDO RUSHES IN THE RING AND BREAKS THINGS UP HOWEVER…Lonewolf and Blade now try to get to their feet, as Blade prepares to take out Lonewolf…Lonewolf is up…AND BLADE OUT HITS, OH MY LORD, COVER BY BLADE

1……………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………………………….

Mike: LUCIFER RUSHES IN THE RING, BREAKS UP THE COUNT, AND LOOK, RONALDO COMES CHARGING IN ONCE AG…SUPERKICK, LUCIFER SUPERKICKS RONALDO, AND YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER IS TELLING RONALDO “DON’T DO THAT AGAIN”

Ted: A big error for the newest addition to Warpath, expect that Ronaldo, but the main action is between the two legal men, Tyler Blade and Austin Lonewolf…Both trying to get to their feet, Lonewolf struggling the most taking that Blade Out…Blade now comes to Lonewolf, AND STOMPING AWAY AT LONEWOLF…

Mike: Lonewolf cannot bare the stomps but Tyler Blade is going all out here with the vicious stomps. Now Blade pulls up Lonewolf, sends him into the corner, Lonewolf Is slumped, Blade taking a few steps back…HERE WE GO…BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF COUNTERING WITH THE BOOT INTO THE RIBS

Ted: NOW GIVING DOOMSDAY THE OPENING, A NICE NECKBREAKER FROM LONEWOLF AS NOW, HE DROPS, CONNECTING THE HEADLOCK AND HE IS PUTTING SO MUCH PRESSURE ONTO THE SKULL, TYLER IS HAVING A HARD TIME BREAKING OUT OF THE HOLD.

Mike: BUT YOU CAN SEE BLADE IS FIGHTING OUT OF THE HOLD…LONEWOLF SLAPS IN LUCIFER, LUCIFER WITH A SERIES OF FISTS IN THE FACE OF TYLER BLADE. TYLER TRYING TO FIGHT WITH ALL HIS POWER AGAINST LUCIFER, LUCIFER SENDS BLADE RUNNING HOWEVER, FIREMAN CARRY SLAM TO BLADE

Ted: Lucifer climbs on top of Blade, AND LOOK AT THE FISTS, HAMMERING AWAY AT BLADE, YOU CAN SEE BLADE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO SHRUG OFF LUCIFER, BUT LUCIFER IS USING EVERY BIT OF AGGRESSION TO WEAKEN BLADE…

Mike: He might be able to do so, AS NOW LOOK, LUCIFER IS BENDING HIS KNEES, WAITING FOR BLADE TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, LUCIFER HAS CONTROL, BUT IS BLADE GOING TO FALL INTO THE TRAP?

Ted: BLADE IS UP…..SPEAR BY LUCIFER…..AND FOLLOWED BY THAT MOONSAULT. OH YEAH!

Mike: AND I DON’T THINK LUCIFER HAS GAVE UP ON PUTTING BLADE THROUGH HELL, LOOK AT LUCIFER’S EYES, TARGETTING BLADE…AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, THE APOLLYON LOCK IS IN TIGHT, BLADE HAS TO TAP OUT

Ted: THE APOLLYON LOCK LOOKS TO BE IN TIGHT, LUCIFER IS TRYING HIS BEST TO HAVE THE BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY HOLDER TO TAP OUT. BUT WILL HE?

Mike: THIS IS GOING TO BE CRUCIAL FOR BLADE, HE NEEDS TO ESCAPE THIS, HE IS CRAWLING TO THE ROPES, LUCIFER TRYING TO KEEP BLADE DOWN. CAN BLADE REACH THE ROPES IN TIME?

Ted: BLADE DOES, BLADE REACHES THE ROPES, AND LUCIFER HAS TO LET GO. A NICE EFFORT BY CHRIS LUCIFER, BUT IT WASN’T ENOUGH

Mike: Now look at Blade, crawling to Ronaldo, AND RONALDO IS IN THIS MATCH. Both Lucifer and Ronaldo circle the ring, BOTH MEN LOCK UP. Ronaldo has control of the wrist and now sends a kick to the ribs of Lucifer. Ronaldo goes behind Lucifer…AND LOOK, CUBAN MISS…NO, LUCIFER ESCAPES

Ted: Both men lock back up and Ronaldo once more, gains control…Now hammering away with a mixture of lefts and rights to the face of Lucifer. Lucifer now being forced back to the ropes…And now, Ronaldo sends Lucifer running…LUCIFER SLIDES OUT THE RING…

Mike: And now, Ronaldo walks around the ring, pitying Chris Lucifer…As Lucifer tries to get back in the ring without being ambushed by Ronaldo…Lucifer risks sliding in. And you can see Ronaldo staring deathly into the eyes of Lucifer. Both lock back up, RONALDO TRYING TO GET CONTROL, LUCIFER HAS CONTROL INSTEAD, PICKS UP RONALDO…SIDE SUPLEX TO RONALDO…

Ted: Ronaldo trying to crawl to the ropes, in aid for something here…As look at Lucifer, bringing the knee into the skull, you can see Ronaldo trying to shove the knee away as Lucifer immediately lets go…

Mike: Now Lucifer waits for Ronaldo to get to his feet…. Ronaldo is up…AND LOOK AT THAT BY RONALDO…GETTING THE KICK TO THE RIBS, AND NOW BEHIND LUCIFER, THE BULLDOG PARRIES AWAY…

Ted: OH DEAR, WATCH OUT FOR RONALDO, HE IS GOING FOR MIAMI HEAT, THAT STF IS LOCKED IN AND YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER IS TRYING TO WIGGLE HIS WAY TO THE ROPES, BUT CAN HE WITHOUT TAPPING?

Mike: HE NEEDS TO, LONEWOLF NOT INTERFERING AS LUCIFER TRIES TO BATTLE RONALDO, BUT RONALDO HAS THE LOCK TIGHTLY SECURED…THIS IS GOING TO BE CRUCIAL....

Ted: IT WILL BE....BUT LOOK, LUCIFER....GETTING UP....AND SHRUGGING OFF RONALDO, AND NOW, LUCIFER GETS TO HIS FEET, HE IS LIMPING HIS WAY TO LONEWOLF...AND THE TAG IS MADE, RONALDO IS GETTING UP, BUT LONEWOLF RUSHES IN AND THE BOOT TO THE FACE CONNECTS, PRESSING DAMAGE DELIVERED TO THE FACIAL AREA BY LONEWOLF AND THE REFEREE BACKS OFF LONEWOLF

Mike: Lonewolf now backing off, waiting for Ronaldo to get to his feet...And now, Lonewolf picks up Ronaldo, THROWING HIM INTO THE CORNER...RONALDO SLUMPED AND A BODY SPLASH BY LONEWOLF, HURTING THE RIBS OF RONALDO....

Ted: LOOK, TYLER BLADE RUSHING IN.....AND LOOK, LONEWOLF PLANTS THE DOOMSDAY ON TYLER BLADE, TYLER IS KNOCKED OUT....

Mike: BLADE ROLLS OUT OF THE RING, AS NOW, LONEWOLF IS BEGGING FOR RONALDO TO GET TO HIS FEET....RONALDO SLIPPING TO HIS FEET....AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, CRIPPLING LOCK, CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN TIGHT, IS RONALDO GOING TO GIVE UP?

Ted: TIGHT HOLD, BUT IS IT ENOUGH?

Mike: YES, RONALDO TAPS, RONALDO TAPS...

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Chris Lucifer and Austin Lonewolf celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS BY SUBMISSION, THE TEAM OF AUSTIN LONEWOLF AND CHRIS LUCIFER

Ted: VITAL WIN, RONALDO TAPPED OUT, WHAT A WIN FOR CHRIS LUCIFER AND AUSTIN LONEWOLF...

Mike: What a win indeed and to me, they deserved that win, they fought well, they battled hard, they fought tooth and nail to try and get themselves the win, and indeed, they did just that.

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

December 18th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 18th 2012   December 18th 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm

(Austin Lonewolf is walking backstage, he encounters Rick Death)

Rick Death: How would you like a Christmas treat?

Austin Lonewolf: It better be good, like smashing Tyler Blade’s face in so bad he will regret injuring Pitbull…

Rick Death: Why did you care for Pitbull so much? I mean, you did target him first…

Austin Lonewolf: Rick, I might not respect Pitbull for his attitude and I might not respect Pitbull for his attitude to me, but I am not like Johnny Ventura who hates everyone. He is a good fighter, sources go to Tapout…And seeing Tyler Blade just…coming in and thinking Warpath is HIS show, just really boils me…

Rick Death: Same here, but Hass tells me I have to. I don’t know why, but he just tells me too…

Austin Lonewolf: Pah…Hass can sometimes have his head up his own ass, and if he says that, that just goes to prove it…But you called me for some reason. What seems to be the problem?

Rick Death: No problem, just a little gift. You do know next week is Christmas…

Austin Lonewolf: Are we going to live to see that day?

Rick Death: Please, don’t tell me you believe in that crap…

Austin Lonewolf: I am Doomsday for a reason…I will bring the end of the world. And with it, a championship before the year is out…

Rick Death: Well…I have organized a special match for you and three other competitors…

Austin Lonewolf: Special?

Rick Death: A number one contender match…For the New Age Championship…The winner will get a future shot at the New Age Championship…Not saying where or when, but it will happen in the near future…

Austin Lonewolf: It’s time to get some revenge on that bitch named Lawrence…

Rick Death: Hold on…It’s not as simple as you picture…

Austin Lonewolf:…What do you mean?

Rick Death: Well first of all...This match will be a fatal four-way…The stipulation is going to be a ladder match, makes sense yeah?

Austin Lonewolf: Grab the contract…I get it…

Rick Death: And your opponents will be Pyrite, Zeke Nero and Matt Sawyer…

Austin Lonewolf: Sounds like fun, thanks for informing me Rick. I will look forward to getting revenge on Lawrence…

(Austin leaves with Rick looking on)

(Camera fades to the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…OWNNNNNAGGGGGGGGE

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction with a microphone in his hand)

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, Ownage has had a change in attitude as of late, and you can even agree with me on this one Mike

Mike: No kidding, and everyone is saying that ever since he lost the FWE Championship, he has been aggressive to some extent to everyone, even those who mean no harm

Ted: Well let’s go back last week, he basically bit at Hass Johnson, who was the guest General Manager for last week’s show, and Ownage basically bashed Hass Johnson, here is the replay…

(Replay airs)

Johnny, you’re teaming up with the New Age Champion, Lawrence……….And as for you Ownage….

Ownage: I don’t really give two fucks who my partner is. It’s not like anyone in this company has the respect I want from them…

Hass Johnson: Shut up Ownage. I don’t care what you want, when you run Warpath, you can run things your way, but we’re doing this under my orders, so like it or not…Freakshow is partnering you…

Ownage: Great Hass, I didn’t even agree to that…

Hass Johnson: Ownage, you don’t agree to anything that’s my idea. But I don’t care, you will team up with him, and that’s the bottom line. I am not changing my mind, you guys will be in the main event, so shut up bitching about what you want and accept the main event as what it is. Now I have a show to run…And to be honest, I don’t want to be around the same place with two, sorry asswipes who care about nothing but themselves. I hope you fans enjoy your night!

(Camera fades back into the ring, Ownage was judging the replay)

Ted: Well that was what happened last week, so what does Ownage have to say?

(The crowd continue their mixed reactions as Ownage smirks)

Ownage: You know…I have been through a lot of crap in the last month, I mean I lost the FWE Championship…I then have Johnny gloating about how he is the FWE Champion…And then comes Hass Johnson, a man who has had a problem with me since day one…What strikes me is, I thought you guys, the fans, actually cared about my opinions and how I voiced them. All that was fulfilled was that you fans felt sorry for Hass Johnson when I owned him. The thing is about Hass Johnson, I had a right to ‘bitch’ at him. Do you know what crap this moron has put me through? You fans, all over the world, see Hass Johnson as a kind god, someone who pleases each and every one of you. But I bet you fans have not been backstage. I bet you people don’t even think about what Hass Johnson says backstage. Take it from the best FWE Champion you had, he is an asshole…

(Fans grow more mixed reactions)

Ownage: Okay, you fans might think Hass Johnson is a god. He isn’t. He is a man of the moments to going into a nuclear breakdown. He treats people like kids, he thinks himself as the centre of attention. But before I unveil more about Hasshole Johnson, why don’t I talk about next week, me verses Johnny Ventura

(Crowd Boo)

Ownage: Finally, something you guys can agree with me on. Johnny Ventura is another person who thinks he is the centre of attention. What I find funny is he assumes I am a thing of the past. Sorry Johnny, but who main evented your match last week? Who is main eventing the Christmas Special of Warpath? Me. If I was a ‘Thing of the Past’, I wouldn’t be put here right now, calling out the boss of FWE. I wouldn’t be main eventing the Christmas Special of Warpath next week. Hell, what about the merchandise? I am still owning your ass in that. My stuff is top property. That, is the face of the company, not you, not Andre the Fireboy, not Hass Johnson. Me. I am the person with the most to offer in this company. All you want to do is make me feel like crap. You failed John, just like next week, FAILED. Next week, I am going to beat you. And then, we will just see, how much these fans see you as the so called ‘Best in the World’. As far as I’m concerned, you are indeed the best in the world…At being the biggest, egotistical jackass living right now!

(Fans cheer)

Ownage: Now that I have got that out of my system, I can now address back to Hass Johnson. Hass Johnson never wants to see me on the top step of the FWE market ladder. Do you all remember the time when I won the FWE Championship…I then said Hass Johnson had delayed me time after time, everytime I wanted to cash in the Briefcase of Opportunity contract, guess who’d stop me…Yes Hass Johnson, so the man you idolize, the man you bow to, isn’t the same man who you think he is. You are all blinded by what he comforts you with. Pure bullshit! Just know this, when Hass Johnson appears on your TV screens, just think as to one person, who had one aim…And that was to stop me from becoming the face of this company…

(Fans give a mixed reaction)

(So Appalled by Kayne West featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, Swizz Beatz and RZA hits, Hass Johnson comes out to massive cheers)

Ownage: Oh dear oh my, look what the cat dragged in…

Hass Johnson: Now before you open your trap even more, I am going to give you two options. You can either shut up and maybe you can leave tonight in one piece, or you can keep talking and I can come down this ring and just knock shit out of you right here right now…

Ownage: Oh did you guys here that? The boss is so needy to kick my ass, he resorts to threatening me. Tell you what Hass, piss off…

(Fans react in shock)

Hass Johnson: Charming how you speak to your chairman in such a way. You know what though Ownage, you can talk such bullshit to these fans. I respect these fans so much to understand that they deserve to hear the truth about this company. I did not even go to stop you from cashing in on anyone. There is a reason why I made the Briefcase of Opportunity be a part of FWE, and it was a contract you can cash in, wait for the key words, WHENEVER YOU WANT and WHEREVER YOU WANT. So why don’t you just shut up about shit that you have no concept of….

Ownage: Oh you never stopped me. Okay then Hass, Hell’s Ground…Resurrection….Civil Carnage, it wasn’t until Patriotic Punishment that you never turned up…You had security, blocking my way to the ring, and for what? So DA King or BarcaEdge or Andre the Fireboy can enjoy their moment of fame even longer….

Hass Johnson: Okay Ownage, you are really getting to be a real pain in the ass. You can make all these excuses of how security blocked you or whatnot, but you keep fooling these fans…

Ownage: You mean, YOU can keep fooling these fans. Because it has only took you until now to come out to make these bullshit theories to these fans. What? Did you have difficulty coming up with an excuse good enough to fool these fans?

Hass Johnson: Do you have difficulty with shutting up?

(Fans react in shock)

Hass Johnson: You know something, if I knew you were going to be this much of a prick towards people, your peers and the rest of the FWE Universe, I would probably took your word and indeed stop you from cashing in…

Ownage: THERE WE GO…THIS MORON HAS JUST ADMITTED IT

Hass Johnson: I did? Word on the street is you can’t be assed to buy ear buds to clean out your ears. Now, before you go telling these people more shit, let me tell these fans that ever since Johnny Ventura kicked your ass at Pick Your Poison, you’ve been nothing but someone who has bitched on and on, just because when he comes to the ring, one thing is not with you now, and that is indeed the FWE Championship….

Ownage: Hass, I think that you don’t get the image; I don’t need the FWE Championship to stay relevant. Unlike some people in this company, even without the championship, I am still main event material…

Hass Johnson: Okay Ownage, so tell me this. And it’s noticeably visible by everyone in FWE, why is it that a month ago, you came out here and comforted these fans? And now, you seem to be blaming them for saying that ‘You’ve lost your cool’, but to be honest, I can’t blame the fans. I mean, you have lost some part of you….

Ownage: See, even you think I have lost my edge! I don’t get what is it with you blind, arrogant sons of bitches. How the hell have I lost a part of who I am when I was FWE Champion? I am still the same person, the same…

Hass Johnson: No, shut up! You are not the same person. You are far from the same person who you were a month ago. You’re nothing but a disgrace to the FWE Championship in my opinion, not that Johnny Ventura is any better, but to be honest, both of you guys are as bad as each other. Now, I understand you have a match up next, well I hope Freakshow knocks some sense into you, because as you are changing into a person of hatred, Freakshow is suddenly becoming a person that you should follow. Full of respect and dignity.

Ownage: Whatever Hass, because right now, your shit is worthless….

Hass Johnson: You know what; I don’t care what you think. My show, my rules, you don’t like it, why don’t you join another company that is willing to take on rejects like you…But right now, you’re wasting my time. I am a business man, you’re a wrestler, and now, I think it’s time that someone does something to you, because after last week, he is bound for revenge…

(Kill by Earl Sweat Shirt hits, Freakshow comes out to cheers)

Mike: What an exchange of words. These men were going full force on insulting each other and all…

Ted: The heated rivalry between Ownage and Hass Johnson seems to be brewing week by week, but Ownage is in another rivalry, with Freakshow. IS FREAKSHOW GOING TO GET REVENGE? WE’LL FIND OUT, AFTER THE BREAK…

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Well Freakshow lost to Ownage the last time he faced him and now, this is going to be one match Freakshow needs to win. You heard what Ownage has to say and Ownage now in the ring, feeling confident…

Mike: That is Ownage really; Ownage is someone who never lacks confidence because that is wrong to think of. Ownage is surely going to repeat what he went through during Tapout to once more, beat Freakshow…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here goes for Ownage and Freakshow, both these guys had problems last week generally, now it’s time to see this match once again…

Mike: Both men lock up, it’s Freakshow who has control with the headlock in place. Now Freakshow bringing up the knee to the ribs and Ownage moving back a bit, BUT FREAKSHOW LAYS OUT OWNAGE WITH A CLOTHESLINE…

Ted: Ownage trying to get back to his feet and now, Freakshow pulls him into the turnbuckle and now Ownage is slumped…Freakshow is charging…BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY…Exits the ring and stays on the apron, BUT A HEAVY RIGHT BY FREAKSHOW KNOCKS DOWN OWNAGE

Mike: Ownage now stumbles to the floor, Freakshow climbs over the apron and picks up Ownage onto his shoulders…LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, AIMING FOR THE BARRICADE, BUT OWNAGE SLIPS OFF AND FREAKSHOW NOT GOING ANYWHERE…

Ted: OWANGE WITH A HUGE ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE SKULL OF FREAKSHOW. FREAKSHOW GOES DOWN….Ownage now picks up Freakshow and throws him back into the ring. Ownage now gets on the apron and slides his way up the turnbuckle…This is not looking good for Freakshow, as Ownage prepares for the worst….AND DIVING ELBOW…

Mike: OH MAN, FREAKSHOW MOVES OUT THE WAY AND OWNAGE SMACKS HIS ELBOW OFF THE MAT, THAT WILL MAKE SO HEAVY DAMAGE FOR THIS MATCH FOR OWNAGE, FREAKSHOW SLIDES INTO THE COVER…But Ownage makes a kickout…

Ted: You’re right about Ownage feeling some pain for the miscounted Elbow Drop…As now, Freakshow sees Ownage in agony resulting from the elbow…AND NOW FREAKSHOW PULLING ON THE ELBOW, THIS IS MAKING LIFE NOT AN EASY THING FOR OWNAGE…

Mike: Ouch…I mean, Freakshow is trying his best to make Ownage tap out it seems, BUT LOOK, OWNAGE SLIPS OUT AND FREAKSHOW SUDDENLY TO HIS FEET…

Ted: Now Ownage is crawling far away from Freakshow as much as possible, BUT FREAKSHOW SENDS A HEAVY STOMP TO THE SPINE, FLATTENING OWNAGE…Freakshow grabs the right leg, lifts up Ownage AND SLAMS THE LEG OFF THE MAT

Mike: Freakshow is wanting to destroy Ownage here tonight, as Ownage rolls out the ring, Freakshow just staring, as Ownage tries to fix up his elbow…Freakshow slides out the ring and once more, it seems this match will take place on the outside. FREAKSHOW TAKES CONTROL OF OWNAGE’S HEAD, AND SLAMS HIM INTO THE BARRICADE, FREAKSHOW WITH SO MUCH POWER RIGHT HERE

Ted: THAT’S RIGHT, OWNAGE NOW TRYING TO WAVE HIS ARM AROUND FOR SUPPORT TO HIS FEET. But Freakshow helps up Ownage, AND THROWS HIM INTO THE ARPON…

Mike: Now Ownage trying to get back in the ring, with his arm once more trying to find the object he needs. And Ownage is now climbing to his feet, as Freakshow slides into the ring, waiting for Ownage to get back into the ring. Ownage rolls into the ring as Freakshow circles Ownage…AND A KNEE DROP TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY FREAKSHOW…

Ted: COVER ONCE MORE

1………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………..KICKOUT

Mike: A kickout by Ownage, AS NOW LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, GOING FOR THE STF LOCK HERE, AND OWANGE IS NOW TRYING TO RIP AWAY THE ARMS, THIS MAN NEEDS SOMETHING TO WIN…

Ted: He does, and I am just wanting to see if Freakshow can managed to make Ownage tap early here. It doesn’t seem like….

Mike: HOLD ON TED, OWNAGE IS RIPPING AWAY THE ARMS, FREAKSHOW IS CONTENT TO KEEP THE HOLD LOCKED IN, BUT I THINK HE’S POWERLESS….

Ted: I THINK YOU’RE RIGHT….AND FREAKSHOW HAS TO LET GO…Ownage has to stumble to his feet, reaching the ropes, as Freakshow gets to his feet…Ownage now comes to Freakshow, FREAKSHOW ATTEMPTING THWE FREAK…NO, OWNAGE SHOVES FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW COMES BACK AT OWNAGE, AND LOOK AT THIS,

Mike: THE SHOULDERS, FREAKSHOW IS ON OWNAGE’S SHOULDERS….R…I…P!!!! YES, COVER BY OWNAGE…

2………………………………………………………………………..

3…………..KICKOUT

Mike: NO! Freakshow kicks out of the cover, and Ownage now travels to the ropes again, trying to recover from Freakshow’s attack. Freakshow still laid out here as Ownage gets to his feet, Freakshow starting to come to, as Ownage, ON TOP OF THE ROPES, DROPKICK FROM THE TOP ROPES...BUT FREAKSHOW MOVES OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HOME

Ted: Freakshow now takes advantage of the situation, lifting up the leg and bouncing it off the mat. Now Ownage screaming in agony once more, as Freakshow picks up Ownage, sending Ownage to the corner....Ownage now slumped into that turnbuckle, as Freakshow poses for Ownage...Charges...AND A BIG COLLISION INTO OWNAGE.

Mike: Ownage now trying to crawl away from Freakshow, Freakshow standing tall as he delivers a series of stomps to the back, Ownage flat on the ground once again as Freakshow picks up Ownage, AND SENDS HIM OUT OF THE RING. Ownage trying to recover to his feet on the outside, Freakshow allowing himself out the ring and now once again, stands over Ownage as Ownage tries to get up....

Ted: And now, Freakshow takes control of the head, SLAMMING THE HEAD OFF THE CONCRETE AND WHAT VELOCITY GOING INTO THE CONCRETE...

Mike: Freakshow not giving up...As Freakshow drags Ownage to the steel post, and now, Freakshow takes a few steps back...

Ted: FREAKSHOW CHARGES, OWANGE MOVES OUT THE WAY AND FREKASHOW BELTS THE BOOT OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, HURTING HIMSELF FROM THAT ERROR, OWNAGE GETS UP BEHIND FREAKSHOW WITH A BULLDOG TO FREAKSHOW AND OWNAGE IS BACK INTO THE GAME...

Mike: Now Ownage has Freakshow on his feet, and now, back into the ring both men go…Ownage now creeps into the ring and now is taunting Freakshow to his feet, Freakshow beginning to stumble up, as Ownage keeps waiting and waiting as Freakshow slowly gets to his feet….Freakshow is up, OWNAGE THROWS FREAKSHOW ONTO HIS SHOULDERS, AND THIS COULD BE IT….

Ted: FREAKSHOW HAS NOWHERE TO GO IT SEEMS…BUT FREAKSHOW SLIPS OFF THE SHOULDERS, OWNAGE TURNS AROUND….THE FREAK AFFECT BLASTING THE SKULL OF OWNAGE TO THE GROUND, FREAKSHOW HOLDING THE RIBS AS HE DIVES FOR THE COVER, IS THIS IT?

3……………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! OWNAGE KICKS OUT OF THE PIN, AND FREAKSHOW TRYING TO GET TO HIS OWN TWO FEET ONCE AGAIN…

Ted: Ownage is visibly in agony, now he needs to find the ropes to get to his feet…Freakshow gets to his feet and now helps up Ownage. Clubbing blows to the gut by Freakshow, AND FREAKSHOW TRIPS OWNAGE, AND NOW HAS THE STF LOCKED IN, FREAKSHOW IS TRYING HARD TO HAVE OWNAGE TAP OUT, THE ARMS ARE NOT LETTING OWNAGE BREAK FREE

Mike: OWNAGE IS TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF THIS HOLD, BUT CAN HE? FREAKSHOW CAN BE SHOWN WITH THE LOCK IN TIGHT, AS OWNAGE EDGES HIS WAY TO THE ROPES…OWNAGE IS TRYING TO CLOSE IN…BUT CAN HE?

Ted: HE DOES, AND FREAKSHOW LETS GO…Ownage now rolling out the ring with Freakshow, who is in agony, stumbling to his feet. Ownage now trying to make his way to his feet on the outside of the ring as Freakshow stumbles to Ownage and now, Freakshow leaves the ring. AND OWNAGE WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE…NOW OWNAGE HITS THE DOUBLE ARM DDT ON FREAKSHOW…

Mike: Freakshow down once again, as Ownage picks up Freakshow, throwing him back in the ring and Freakshow, stumbling across the ring. Ownage now climbs the turnbuckle as Freakshow struggling to make his way to his feet. AND THE DIVING ELBOW DROP TO FREAKSHOW HITS, COVER BY OWNAGE

3………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NOT ENOUGH,FREAKSHOW WITH A KICKOUT. Now Ownage applies the headlock as Freakshow continues to suffer through punishment, you can see Freakshow is trying rip away the arms of Ownage so he can get free…

Mike: He has the headlock in tight, BUT LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, PULLING AWAY AT THE ARMS……AND FREAKSHOW IS FREE…Both men now separated and you can see both men crawling to the ropes. Both men once again find themselves in a battle of brutality…

Ted: Indeed, as both men are up on their feet, AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW THROWS A PUNCH TO OWNAGE, AND NOW OWNAGE THROWS ONCE BACK, A SERIES OF BACK AND FORTH HITS ARE MAKING THEIR APPEARANCE AND BOTH MEN TRADE SHOTS…BOTH MEN NOT STOPPING HERE….BUT LOOK, FREAKSHOW WITH THE HEAVY RIGHT HOOK TO THE FACE, FORCING OWNAGE BACK TO THE ROPES…

Mike: And now, Freakshow sends Ownage for the Irish Whip…Ownage comes back at Freakshow, AND WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM FREAKSHOW, IT SENDS OWNAGE DOWN SO BADLY AND NOW, FREAKSHOW TRYING TO STAND UP TO HIS OWN TWO FEET….Ownage trying to get to his feet, as Freakshow is begging for Ownage to get to his feet once more. Ownage is slipping up…

Ted: Another tense match. Ownage comes to Freakshow, THE FREAK AFF…NO, OWNAGE ELBOWS THE FACE, FREAKSHOW HOLDING HIS FACE….OWNAGE HITTI NG THE ENZUGIRI TO FREAKSHOW!!! Freakshow is down, Ownage taunting Freakshow to his feet once again. Freakshow stumbling to his feet. Ownage now has Freakshow on top of his shoulders once more!!! IS THIS IT…NO FREAKSHOW SLIPS OUT AGAIN….SUPERKICK….

Mike: NO, OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY, OWNAGE GOING FOR THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK…BUT FREAKSHOW DUCKS, AND LOOK AT THAT, FREAK AFFECT BY FREAKSHOW, COVER BY FREAKSHOW….

3………………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: WAIT, NO!!!!! FREAKSHOW COULDN’T DO IT AND FREAKSHOW ROLLS OFF OWNAGE, IN SHOCK AND DISBELIEF…FREAKSHOW NOW PUNCHING THE FLOOR, NOT HAPPY AT ALL…He picks up Ownage and now throws him into the corner. Ownage now slumped their with no energy in his body. Freakshow charges AND COLLIDES INTO OWNAGE….

Mike: And now, Freakshow trying to fix Ownage on top of the turnbuckle…Battling hard and trying to place him on top, but with the pain shooting throughout his body. Ownage now placed on top of the turnbuckle…And now, Freakshow battling hard to throw Ownage off the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK AT OWNAGE, KICKING THE GUT….AND OWNAGE SHOVES OFF FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW LANDING ON THE MAT SPINE FIRST….

Ted: AND NOW, FREAKSHOW NOT MOVING AT ALL…OWNAGE NOW ADJUSTS HIMSELF AND ON THE TURNBUCKLE….AND THE FROG SPLASH TO FREAKSHOW…OH MY GAWD…

Mike: Both men now trying to make their way to their feet, both men struggling to cope with the pain. As now, Freakshow and Ownage both making their way to their feet together. It's who will have the upper hand that needs to be known....

Ted: FREAKSHOW WITH A HUGE UPPERCUT TO THE FACE OF OWNAGE, AND NOW, FREAKSHOW BEGINS POUNDING AWAY AT OWNAGE, OWNAGE FORCED TO THE ROPES ONCE MORE, AS FREAKSHOW SENDS OWNAGE RUNNING.....AND THE SUPERKICK HITS, OH MY GAWD...OWNAGE'S HEAD WAS TAKEN OFF THERE...

Mike: THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET, AS FREAKSHOW RESTS HIMSELF ON THE ROPES, WAITING FOR OWNAGE TO MAKE IT TO HIS FEET, FREAKSHOW IS WAITING FOR OWNAGE TO GET UP AND I THINK FREAKSHOW HAS TOOK OWNAGE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF OWNING, PARDON THE PUN!

Ted: Ownage now getting to his feet, with Freakshow getting impatient. Freakshow's face says it all, HE NEEDS OWNAGE TO GET UP....

Mike: WELL OWNAGE IS UP, FREAKSHOW....WITH THE FREAK AFFECT!!!!!!

Ted: OH MY GAWD…THAT IMPACT WAS HARD, AND INTO THE COVER GOES FREAKSHOW…

Ted: IT'S OVER

(DING DING DING)

(Kill by Earl Sweat Shirt hits, Freakshow gets up and celebrates with a mixed reaction)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THEEEEEEEEE FRRRRRREAAAAAKSHOOOOOWWWW

Mike: THAT MATCH WAS CRUCIAL FOR OWNAGE, BUT THE FORMER FWE CHAMPION COULDN’T PUT AWAY FREAKSHOW…

Ted: AND OWNAGE IS STUNNED, HE’S TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET, BUT FREAKSHOW ESCAPING THE RING IN GLEE. THIS IS NOT WHAT OWNAGE NEEDS…

Mike: IT’S NOT…AND MANY PEOPLE AROUND THIS ARENA ARE IN TOTAL SHOCK…

Ted: I AM…THIS WIN WAS NOT WHAT OWNAGE HAD EXPECTED….

Mike: Well let me just tell you, one man backstage will be laughing his ass off…

(The music stops and Ownage gets to his feet, Ownage asks for the microphone)

Ted: Oh no...

(Ownage is about to speak, panting away in exhaustion)

Ownage: Hey Freakshow....You know what is funny....How you tested your fate against The Icon, The One Man Revolution...I told you this match was going to result in me kicking your ass....BUT I GUESS JOHNNY WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE….There is something strange going on and something that has a mystery written all over. You see, Johnny Ventura might’ve beaten Freakshow and somehow I never, but once, Freakshow beaten you Johnny, and what did you have to say? Nothing but bullshit, and right now, you’re sitting away, laughing your ass off because you think that because you beat Freakshow once, means that my loss to him is going to make things easier for you. It doesn’t. My song has a meaning. It ain’t Over til it’s over is said for a reason. And it’s because I am not done with you at all. Freakshow may have given me the disadvantage, but since when did you admit loss to Freakshow? Next week, I will add a new chapter in this little feud…And it will be me kicking your ass in your hometown of New York.

(Ownage drops the microphone besides Freakshow and Freakshow walks up the ramp with a mixed reaction, It ain't Over til it's over by DJ Khaled hits)

Ted: You have to wonder, Ownage is seemingly intent on beating Johnny Ventura next week

Mike: It will be one of the most important matches in either men's career, for the first time, Warpath will be at Madison Sqaure Garden...And we're sold out there. But is Johnny Ventura REALLY going to choke against Ownage?

Ted: Up next, the FWE Champion is in action. CHAMPION VERSES CHAMPION MATCH. Who will come out the better man? That is next on Warpath!

(Commercial)

(Ownage is backstage, he sees Rick Death)

Rick Death: What’s happened to you as of late?

Ownage: What do you mean? I am fine. But I get what you mean, because this bullshit has been haunting me for the last few weeks. Adjustment in attitude, listen, you don’t know what it is like with all this shit happening. I have been trying to keep my cool, but everyone in this company acts like this whole situation concludes with the fact I am losing my touch…

Rick Death: Look, Ownage, I know you’re having a hard time…

Ownage: Rick, look, I know you’re doing your best, but really, I am not having a hard time. People who think that are just no better themselves. I mean, sure, I have slacked down a bit after losing the FWE Championship…

Rick Death: It’s not that…You have been aggressive to a lot of people. Hass Johnson in particular…

Ownage: Rick, I know you weren’t around when I became FWE Champion, and unless you never heard what I said earlier tonight, Hass has had a problem with me since day one…

Rick Death: It’s not just Hass, but I think the fans are being abused…

Ownage: The fans are the people who bitched about me Rick. They are the ones who say that I don’t have it in me to be the man I was when I was beating the likes of Freakshow and Pyrite…

Rick Death: Look, you have a match next week against Ventura. Who knows, you could win this one.

Ownage: And if I don’t? If I don’t, you’re going to have these drunk asswipes on Twitter, bashing me once more.

Rick Death: Look, maybe you need to cool down. I mean, you need to cool down…Take my word Ownage because I am only trying to help…Go home, take some rest, trust me, this will benefit you more than you think…

Ownage: Right…

(Ownage leaves the scene with Rick Death shaking his head)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main event is a CHAMPION verses CHAMPION match!

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against The Machines hits, the pyros explode and Johnny Ventura is seen with the FWE Championship around his waist, the fans go to boo him)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at pounds, he is the FWE Champion....JOHNNNNNNY VEEEEEEENTTTTURRRRRRRRAAAAAAA

Mike: Well we all heard what this asshole said earlier to Rick Death, what he also said to Lawrence. The match was made and now Johnny might have hell to pay for his smart mouth

Ted: Mike, I have no idea how you can hate on Johnny Ventura, the man is a genius, he knows what he is saying...

Mike: He doesn't though, it was his mouth that started this whole situation off. Johnny Ventura is just the pure definition of a living prick, in my opinion

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to a mixed response and with the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: And his opponent, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in 268 pounds, he is the NEW AGE CHAMPION....LAAAAAAWREEEENCCEEEEEEE

Mike: The always controversial Lawrence spoke about how he is going to beat Johnny Ventura, and I am not the one who is often a fan of his work, but I do hope Johnny falls to Lawrence tonight, not only will it silence Johnny Ventura, but a big win would boost Lawrence's career

Ted: Granted Lawrence is a good superstar, but really Mike? Johnny is going to hammer away at Lawrence, then maybe, when the bell is rung for the end of the match, maybe you will indeed shut up...

Mike: Whatever Ted, I am just saying that Lawrence might put money where Johnny's mouth is...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So we have Johnny Ventura versus Lawrence here. Both men lock up and it's Lawrence who gets control of the lock-up with the grapple behind the back, you can see Ventura trying to escape of this one but Lawrence is not letting go. Now both men are free and botch lockup once more, Johnny Ventura kicks the midsection, AND LANDS A SUPLEX TO LAWRENCE

Mike: And now, Lawrence trying to get to his feet, but Ventura hurries his way to Lawrence, PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE SKULL, AND YOU CAN SEE THE REFEREE IS FIGHTING TO PULL VENTURA AWAY FROM LAWRENCE. Ventura lets go immediately and now waits for Lawrence to make his way to his feet.

Ted: Lawrence is up, A RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD BY VENTURA, AND THAT BRINGS DOWN LAWRENCE, COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION...But a kickout made by Lawrence straight away. Ventura now going for the headlock and you can see, Lawrence trying to rip away the arms from the head, this could be an easy task for Lawrence, not just because of the brute strength, but because Lawrence isn't weakened yet...

Mike: But it's about weakening the person with the headlock, Ventura is doing that and NOW Lawrence is making his way out, shoving Ventura off him...Now you can see both men getting to their feet....AND A NICE RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK BY LAWRENCE...Ventura is down and you can now see Lawrence applying a series of stomps to the head...

Ted: Lawrence picks up Ventura and now, throwing him into the corner, Ventura is laid there, AND LAWRENCE CHARGES INTO VENTURA...Now you can see Lawrence is raising the knee to the ribs, and striking shots with the knee continues...Lawrence backs off and now Ventura falls to the ground on his face.

Mike: Lawrence picks up Ventura again and throws him out the ring, now Ventura tumbles out the ring and Lawrence is following him. Ventura trying to get to his feet, BUT WATCH OUT FOR THOSE VICIOUS STOMPS TO THE BACK, REDUCING HIS CHANCES OF GETTING TO HIS FEET...

Ted: Lawrence is trying to get the better of Ventura from the outside, as he picks up a dazed Ventura...AND LOOK AT THAT, THROWING HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS. NO COUNTOUT AND NO DISQUALIFACTION IN THIS ONE

Mike: I just want to bring you onto that matter, is Rick Death punishing Ventura by putting him in No disqualification and no countout matches, allowing his opponent to try and destroy him?

Ted: You might be right, I mean I do know what you mean with Rick Death giving these No disqualification and no countout matches, to Johnny Ventura...Something is curious about this...

Mike: And now, Lawrence throws Ventura back into the ring, as Lawrence looks under the ring...AND PULLS OUT A CHAIR. Now he toseses the chair into the ring. Ventura is getting back to his feet, as Lawrence slips into the ring. AND LOOK, VENTURA THROWS LAWRENCE OFF HIS FEET AND FLIPS HIM OVER...Now Lawrence gets back to his feet, AND VENTURA HITS THE ONE HANDED BULLDOG TO LAWRENCE

Ted: Seems like Ventura has regained momentum here tonight, as Ventura kicks the gut and takes control of the wrist. EUROPEAN UPPERCUT...Now Ventura sends Lawrence to the turnbuckle, and now Lawrence is slumped there.

Mike: Ventura is coming towards Lawrence...THROWS A RIGHT HAND...BLOCKED BY LAWRENCE AND LAWRENCE SENDS A JAB TO THE FACE. NOW LAWRENCE THROWS VENTURA INTO THE TURNBUCKLE...AND LAWRENCE CHARGES INTO VENTURA WITH A HEADBUTT INTO THE RIBS

Ted: Now Ventura slumps further down from that turnbuckle...AND LAWRENCE PRESSING THE BOOT INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA, REMEMBER LAWRENCE CAN DO THAT FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS, THIS IS LAWRENCE'S FREEDOM...

Mike: IT IS. AND VENTURA IS NOW COUGHING AS LAWRENCE LETS GO...

Ted: God...That is brutal shit Mike...I mean, Lawrence was basically trying to take away...

Mike: SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU TED, BUT LAWRENCE HAS PICKED UP THAT CHAIR, AND VENTURA IS GETTING TO HIS FEET. THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD FOR VENTURA...

Ted: IT MAY BE, AS VENTURA...GETS TO HIS FEET....AND BAM, LAWRENCE NAILED THE HEAD WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR, GOOD LORD

Mike: Well I will say this, we all know Ventura for his excessive comebacks, but I don't know if he will be able to pick up the win, after that chair clocked him...

Ted: BUT LOOK AT LAWRENCE, BEATING ON THE CHEST TO SIGNAL THE END. AND I THINK HE COULD BE IN STORE FOR THE FINALE HERE

Mike: The future does not look bright for Ventura. VENTURA IS UP, HERE COMES LAWRENCE...WHIPLASH...NO, VENTURA DUCKED....FIREBIRD'S FURY, GOOD LORD, BEATEN TO THE PUNCH...

Ted: I THINK VENTURA GOT THAT IN A NICK OF TIME, BUT LOOK, VENTURA DROPS IN AGONY, FOR THE COVER...

3......KICKOUT

Mike: NOT ENOUGH DAMAGE TO HOLD LAWRENCE DOWN...Ventura now goes for the leg and has the leg lock in tight, END OF THE ROAD FOR LAWRENCE?

Ted: It might be, as Lawrence tries his best to pull himself out away from Johnny…Johnny is trying to pressure the leg even more…BUT LAWRENCE ESCAPES THE HOLD…Lawrence and Ventura both trying to get back to their feet…Johnny now rushes to Lawrence AND NOW LOCKS UP WITH LAWRENCE….Lawrence trying to convert the lock up so he can take control…

Mike: And he does! Lawrence has the wrist locked up and now, bending it back behind Ventura…Now Lawrence pushes Ventura, AND GOING FOR THE DOUBLE AXE HANDLE TO VENTURA…AND NOW LOOK AT LAWRENCE, GOING FOR THE SHARPSHOOTER ON VENTURA, OH MY GAWD

Ted: THIS IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL FOR VENTURA, VENTURA IS TRYING HIS BEST TO ESCAPE. THIS IS PAINFUL AND VENTURA IS TRYING HIS BEST TO RESIST TO TAP OUT…

Mike: BUT LOOK AT VENTURA, HE IS FINDING HIS WAY OUT OF THIS….LAWRENCE IS NOT CONTAINING THE GRIP…AND THERE WE GO, VENTURA IS RELEASED FROM THE SHARPSHOOTER….Now Ventura trying to crawl to the ropes in the hope that the ropes can aid him to his feet. Lawrence trying to get to his feet as well. Both of these men are battling hard to get possession….

Ted: Ventura is up to his feet….AND OH MY GAWD, LAWRENCE BLASTS A WHIPLASH TO THE FACE OF VENTURA, AND VENTURA MIGHT BE OUT COLD…

Mike: DEAR ME…COVER BY LAWRENCE….

3……………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND VENTURA KICKS OUT. THIS MATCH WILL STILL CONTINUE, AND LAWRENCE UP STRAIGHT AWAY, NOT HAPPY, AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE GO WITH THE FEET, STOMPING AWAY AT VENTURA WITH THE VICIOUS SHOTS…GOOD GREIF….

Mike: NO RULES, MEANING THIS CAN GO ON FOR AS LONG AS LAWRENCE WANTS, AND I BELIEVE AN EGO LIKE LAWRENCE WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE…

Ted: Lawrence pulls away from Ventura and now slides out the ring, he now picks up the steel steps and goodness knows what the hell will happen here...

Mike: Lawrence now gets in the ring, Johnny Ventura using the ropes to aid his way to his feet and Lawrence preparing to knock Ventura out with the steel steps. Ventura is up, LAWRENCE CHARGES...BUT VENTURA DUCKS, VENTURA WITH A DROPKICK TO THE KNEE, LAWRENCE HAVING TO DROP THE STEPS....

Ted: Lawrence now trying to pull up Ventura and now, Ventura pokes the eye, that is allowed as Ventura pushes Lawrence to the turnbuckle, now Ventura struggles to place Lawrence on top of the turnbuckle padding, BUT LAWRENCE ELBOWS THE FACE OF VENTURA, VENTURA TRYING NOT TO GIVE UP....BUT LAWRENCE ELBOWS THE FOREHEAD AND VENTURA FORCED TO BACK OFF, AND I THINK THAT ELBOW HAS GASHED VENTURA JUST A LITTLE BIT...

Mike: And now, Lawrence comes to Ventura, THROWING A RIGHT BLOCKED BY VENTURA....VENTURA KICKS THE GUT, AND NOW SENDS LAWRENCE FOR THE IRISH WHIP....LAWRENCE COMES BACK AT VENTURA...AND THE FLAPJACK CONNECTS BY VENTURA....Ventura flees out the ring, looking under the ring, trying to pull another object in this match....And Ventura pulls out a crowbar. Now this can cause some real damage...

Ted: It can, and Lawrence is slowly getting to his feet, Ventura dives into the ring and now, Ventura waits as Lawrence makes his way to his feet. This is not going to look good. Lawrence is up....AND WHAT A SMACK FROM THAT CROWBAR. VENTURA BLASTS THE CROWBAR ACROSS THE HEAD OF LAWRENCE AND LAWRENCE PILES DOWN TO THE GROUND

Mike: A BAD SHOT TO THE HEAD, THIS IS GOING TO LEAVE MORE THAN A BRUISE TO LAWRENCE, AS LOOK AT VENTURA, TARGETTING THE LEG, AND USING THE CROWBAR TO INJURE THE LEG, THE SICK MIND OF JOHNNY VENTURA COMES INTO PLAY HERE...

Ted: Johnny drops the crowbar now as Lawrence doesn't move, laid out on the canvas...AND LOOK AT VENTURA NOW, LABYRINTH STRIKE, OH MY GAWD, I THINK LAWRENCE HAS HAD IT HERE...

Mike: IN THE SUBMISSION IS LAWRENCE, AND HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO WORM OUT, BUT IS IT LITTLE TOO LATE? LAWRENCE NEEDS A MIRICLE TO ESCAPE THIS. BUT VENTURA IS NOT GIVING UP AND NOR IS LAWRENCE'S

Ted: HE NEEDS TO TAP OUT...LAWRENCE CAN'T BREAK THE HOLD BY USING THE ROPES, NO RULES...AND LOOK AT THIS, LAWRENCE AND HIS POWER....SLOWLY, BUT SURELY, ESCAPING THE HOLD, VENTURA STILL THINKS HE HAS SOME FUEL IN THE TANK, BUT LAWRENCE IS CLOSING IN ON ESCAPE....

Mike: AND VENTURA CAN'T HOLD ON, LAWRENCE ESCAPES....Both men now grounded, so much violence inflicted in this match tonight, as Ventura and Lawrence, both men trying to get to their feet, but Lawrence is finding the high ground, Ventura still needing to make his way to his feet.

Ted: This match has had quite an effect on both men...Ventura still trying to get up, as Lawrence comes slowly to Ventura...AND LAWRENCE, PULLS UP VENTURA...AND LOOK AT THIS, LAWRENCE, HAS VENTURA ON HIS SHOULDERS....HAILSTORM BY LAWRENCE, AND THAT COULD BE THE DECIDING MOVE THAT COULD MAKE THIS MATCH...

Mike: HE ISN'T DONE WITH VENTURA...VENTURA IS BEING CALLED TO HIS FEET BY LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE IS PREPARING FOR JOHNNY'S END. IS JOHNNY GOING TO LOSE TO LAWRENCE?!

Ted: WHIPLASH STRIKES, OH MY GAWD, THAT IS A MOVE OF DEVASTATION...COVER BY LAWRENCE........

3..............................................................KICKOUT

Mike: OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD, JOHNNY ON THE LAST MOMENT, JUST KICKED OUT...

Ted: HOW? LAWRENCE BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH...

Mike: NOT ENOUGH, AND LAWRENCE IS FRUSTRATED...BEATING THE MAT, AND HE HAS A REASON TO BE MAD, JOHNNY LOOKED TO BE OUT OF IT, BUT JOHNNY POPPED THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST SECOND...

Ted: Lawrence gets up in a storm of fury, pulling up Johnny Ventura, now sending Ventura to the corner, Lawrence charges to Ventura, VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY....ENZIGURI BY VENTURA....NOW VENTURA LIMPING TO LAWRENCE WHO IS LAID OUT, AND NOW VENTURA CLIMBS ON THE BACK OF LAWRENCE, AND NOW BOTH HANDS PULL BACK ON THE FACE, OH MY GAWD

Mike: PAINFUL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO DESCRIBE THIS, AS VENTURA IS PULLING BACK AS MUCH AS HE CAN, THIS IS TOO HARSH FOR LAWRENCE. LAWRENCE IN PAIN AS THE FINGERS DIG INTO THE SKIN OF LAWRENCE AND PULLING BACK ON THE NECK, TRYING TO BREAK HIS NECK...

Ted: LAWRENCE IS SEEN, TRYING TO BREAK FROM THE HOLD, BUT JOHNNY IS PULLING BACK HARD ON THE NECK, HE MIGHT END UP GIVING THE NECK AN INJURY IF HE PULLS BACK ANYM...

Mike: HOLD ON, LAWRENCE IS STARTING TO FIND HIS WAY TO HIS FEET...LAWRENCE IS USING THIS BRUTE STRENGTH TO COUNTER IT. BUT CAN HE?

Ted: IT SEEMS FORETOLD THAT LAWRENCE IS GOING TO COUNTER THIS....AND LOOK, LAWRENCE IS UP, VENTURA HANGS ON....;BACKDROP FROM LAWRENCE....BOTH MEN BACK ON THE FLOOR, LAWRENCE CRAWLS TO JOHNNY, DRAPING THE ARM OVER THE BODY OF VENTURA...

3..................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: NOT AGAIN....

Ted: BOTH MEN ARE SHATTERED. IT'S BEEN A MATCH FILLED WITH GREAT MOVES, WEAPONS, DEVASTATION...THIS IS GOING TO BE TOLD WHERE THE LAST MAN TO HAVE AN OUNCE OF STRENGTH WILL WIN...

Mike: And now, both men fighting to get up on their feet, both men crawling to the ropes, and the agony that has been inflicted here, it’s been so much for these men…

Ted: THIS MATCH IS GETTING MORE EXTREME AS EACH SECOND PASSES BY. VENTURA AND LAWRENCE ONTO THEIR FEET, AND VENTURA THROWS A RIGHT HAND TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE, BUT LAWRENCE COUNTERS AGAIN…HOOK TO THE FACE….AND BOTH THESE MEN, TRADING SHOTS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE, BAH GAWD, THIS IS TENSE…

Mike: TENSE IS ONE WAY TO PUT IT….AND LAWRENCE, NICE STRONG PUNCH TO THE FACE OF VENTURA….VENTURA DAZED, LAWRENCE PICKS UP THE STEEL STEPS…AND OH MY LORD, LOOK AT THAT COLLISION WITH THE STEEL STEPS. DAMMIT…

Ted: VENTURA IS DOWN, A HEAVY COLLISON WITH THE STEEL STEPS AND LAWRENCE IS WANTING TO PUT AWAY JOHNNY VENTURA….

Mike: OH NO, THIS IS GOING TO END IN DISASTAR…VENTURA SLIPPING TO HIS FEET. NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING UP FOR HIM, VENTURA, ONTO HIS FEET….AND HERE WE GO, WITH THE WHIPLA….

Ted: NO, VENTURA DUCKS….FIREBIRD FURY, AND LAWRENCE LANDS ON THE STEEL STEPS….OH NO, COVER BY JOHNNY!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura gets up and celebrates and collects his FWE Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE FWE CHAMPION, JOOOOOHNNNNNY VEEEEEENTURRRRRRRRRAAAA

Ted: WOW….JUST WOW…THESE MEN WENT ALL OUT HERE TONIGHT, AND TO BE HONEST, I DON’T THINK THERE WAS ANYONE THAT COULD BE DOUBTED IN THIS MATCH. BOTH VENTURA AND LAWRENCE TOOK THE FIGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL…

Mike: They sure did Ted, kudos to Ventura, but a great effort by Ventura to pick up the win. All in all, a great match…

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage storms out, and Ventura gets to his feet)

Mike: OH NO, HERE WE GO, OWNAGE IS WANTING THE FIGHT FOR NEXT WEEK TO HAPPEN NOW, JOHNNY ISN’T STABLE, OWNAGE IS MORE, AND JOHNNY PREPARED….

(Rick Death’s theme hits, Rick storms out)

Rick Death: HOLD ON, HOLD ON, I WILL NOT HAVE THIS SITUATION HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. OWNAGE, JOHNNY, YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING EACH OTHER AT ALL UNTIL NEXT WEEK. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT, THEN PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED…

(Ownage grabs a microphone)

Ownage: HOLD ON, YOU AND HASS HAVE BEEN HAVING WORDS AGAIN, HAVEN’T YOU? I MEAN, HASS SPOKE ABOUT WANTING TO FIRE ME, AND NOW YOU ARE WANTING TO FIRE ME…

Rick Death: BECAUSE I AM SICK OF SEEING YOU GUYS COME OUT HERE, ENDING THE SHOW AND WANTING TO FIGHT. ANDYOU KNOW SOMETHING? THIS NEEDS TO STOP. MY SHOW, AND ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO IS COME OUT, WHETHER IT’S THE OPENER OF THE SHOW OR THE CLOSURE, YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE KIDS…

Ownage: OH PLEASE, SHUT UP RICK, YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING ASSHOLE….

Rick Death: OH I DO…WELL, WILL YOU THINK OF ME AS AN ASSHOLE WHEN I MAKE AN ALTERATION TO THIS MATCH…YOU AGAINST JOHNNY VENTURA WON’T BE JUST A ONE ON ONE MATCH, BUT IT WILL ALSO BE….EXTREME RULES…

Ownage: YOU’RE KIDDING…

Rick Death: Do I look like a man to joke? Face it Ownage, you have screwed up and now, I hope you are satisfied with what you have caused Ownage, because now, your Christmas day is going to be nothing but a Christmas of hell, I’ll see you fans next week!

(Rick Death’s theme hits once more, Ownage throws the mic and argues, Johnny Ventura heads up the ramp)

Ted: WOW…NOT ONLY WILL WE BE SEEING THE REMATCH, OWNAGE VERSES JOHNNY VENTURA…BUT IT WILL BE AN EXTREME RULES MATCH

Mike: I LOVE A GOOD OL’ EXTREME RULES MATCH, THEY GET ME SO EXCITED, BUT THAT IS IT FOR THIS WEEK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, REMEMBER A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EPISODE WILL BE LIVE, NEXT WEEK ON CHRISTMAS DAY. THIS IS MIKE DANIELS AND TED ANDRU AT THE ALLSTATE ARENA IN CHICAGO, SIGNING OFF…

(Ventura is seen up the ramp, raising his FWE Championship in the air, as Ownage wanders around the ring, in anger)

(FWE logo buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

December 18th 2012
Page 1 of 1