FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 11th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

December 11th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: December 11th 2012   December 11th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

(FWE Logo Plays)

(Replays of Last weeks Warpath airs)

Johnny Ventura: EVERYONE SAID OWNAGE HAD MY NUMBER….EVERYONE SAID THAT VENTURA WAS NO MATCH FOR THE FWE CHAMPION…Everyone of you parasites claimed that the FWE Championship was a farfetched dream for me. But every one of you parasites were proven wrong…I said I’d become the number one contender for the FWE Championship…AND STILL, People would doubt me…And then it came to the moment where I’d say I’d become the FWE Champion…And you idiots around the world would predictively not rely on me for one second. Pick Your Poison wasn’t about Andre The Fireboy verses Liam Catterson, the so called Clash of the Titans, they are talking about how Ownage lost to me. You know, the same guy who said he could beat anyone…The same guy who said he’d beat me…You know what, at the end of the day, everyone who doubted me is left with a huge scar on their face. I am better than any cheap misery in the back and I will carry FWE into a new era with the FWE Championship…I will last longer than anyone who has held the FWE Championship altogether, I will be the longest reigning champion in FWE history and nobody can…

(Replays of Freakshow vs Johnny Ventura air, the replay ends with Johnny Ventura celebrating his win over Freakshow)

(Ownage slides in the ring, with a bandage around his stomach)

Mike: HEY WAIT A MOMENT

Ted: THAT’S OWNAGE, ISN’T HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN HOSPITAL?

Mike: OWNAGE PICKS UP VENTURA, VENTURA CANNOT MOVE….AND LOOK, OWNAGE….GOING FOR THE R….I….P!!!

(Ownage asks for a microphone)

Ownage: HEY JOHNNY….MY STOMACH STILL KILLS….BUT MY HUNGER FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU CONTINUES TO GROW. YOU SEE, I NEVER BEAT YOU SENSELESS JUST NOW BECAUSE OF MY LOSS….I BEAT YOU SENSELESS BECAUSE OF YOUR BULLSHIT. I AM SICK OF HEARING YOU GLOAT ABOUT HOW YOU BEAT ME AT PICK YOUR POISON. I AM SICK OF HEARING THE SAME, MEDIOCRE BULLSHIT FROM YOU, DAY IN, DAY OUT…You know what though…I am glad you beat me, because now, I am more hungry in matches, and I hope you’re happy that you’ve managed to beat me. Because I am going to be chasing after the FWE Championship once again. And prove to you, I didn’t win it by a fluke, but with something you don’t have…skill…And I have something to announce to you next week Johnny…Something you might not take to heart, but if it means upsetting you, I will give it a shot…

(Ownage drops the microphone and slides out the ring, It Ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits as Ownage storms up the ramp)

(Camera fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: TWO WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS, WE’RE LIVE HERE ON WARPATH, LIVE AT BANKERS LIFE FIELDHOUSE IN INDIANAPOLIS, I AM TED ANDRU AND MIKE DANIELS IS ALONGSIDE ME

Mike: WHAT A NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOLLOWING LAST WEEK’S OUTRAGOUS WARPATH LAST WEEK, WE MIGHT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM LAST WEEK, AND ONE OF THEM IS WHAT IS OWNAGE’S IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT?

(Graphic of Ownage shows)

Ted: Yes, What does the former FWE Champion have to say related to Johnny Ventura? This announcement may just rock the FWE Universe just a bit…

(Graphic of Puerto Rican Pitbull shows)

Mike: And following being attacked last week by Tyler Blade, Puerto Rican Pitbull is calling out Tyler Blade, something tells me this little rivalry between the pair is far from over, and I think we’re going to see that tonight!

(Camera fades back into the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…..OWWWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to cheers and has a microphone in his hand)

Ted: You know what, Ownage has shown a difference to his attitude when he came back and attacked Johnny Ventura last week, and you know what I think it is? It’s something that might be affecting his brain. I mean, losing such a big championship in your career for the first time can change you

Mike: You’re right, but what does Ownage have to say? Remember last week, he had an announcement, but what will that announcement be all about

(Ownage gets into the ring with the fans continuing cheering)

Ownage: Yes, I am back after my week absence from FWE…

(Crowd Cheers)

Ownage: You know it feels a little weird that the FWE Championship is not over my shoulder now I am speaking. But I tried. I tried to show that loser that punishment could come his way. Now I have to say, I didn’t get the job done on the day, but I will take back the FWE Championship

(Fans cheer and chant his name)

Ownage: Now before I make my announcement, I want to get a few things off my chest. Johnny Ventura has been gloating ever since Pick Your Poison that he is the FWE Champion. I gather that, but the fact is, like Ryan Savage and Mike Cole, he proclaims he is that champion every time we see him on TV. And to be honest, this is not the fact that I am pissed off with Ventura beating me, although inside my mind, I am. But it’s the fact that he does it every time like it’s a rub into my face thing. The thing is, I am so sick of him, being this pathetic, immature disgrace to the FWE Championship. And last week, I attacked him, not because of Pick Your Poison, but to show Ventura that I was not lacking behind him. All over Twitter, I have been getting bullshit from the bandwagon, “Ventura is better than you”. He won one freaking match. He beat me in an ‘anybody’s’ match. I could’ve won that match, I never, but it was down to the early bird catches the worm. Johnny caught the belt and managed to become the champion, but when I got the belt, I didn’t gloat about it, I didn’t make it sound like the Royal Wedding. I made it seem like something to be proud of, but for Ventura, it’s not an achievement for him…It’s nothing so royal and distinct. It’s something so he can shove in my face and think he is the best in the world because he won that belt. Well you for Ventura, he’s got me focused on beating the shit out of him even more now. So Johnny, I hope you’re hearing this backstage, or wherever the hell you are right now, but if you want to gloat about being the champion, why don’t you say that to my face, or better yet if you are at the back, why don’t you come out here and tell me you are better than me, TO MY FACE. Because I am giving you a free warning shot…If you think that you are better than me, I can land you with a REST…IN…PEACE

(Fans cheer)

Ownage: You hear that Johnny? That was the cheers I got when I won the FWE Championship…Were you cheered when you won the belt Johnny? I didn’t hear a single cheer. All I heard was a roar of boos, and that is because nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you can outlast me. Nobody cares about you, but these fans are so irate that you have the balls to run around backstage and telling them that “You are the new FWE Champion”. Well I am not a bitching asshole like you’d be, but I am a man of honesty and courage. You are indeed the FWE Champion, but you’re probably the worst FWE Champion to live. Even George Copeland is better than you, and he held the title for what? Six days. At least he never bragged about being FWE Champion for those six days of being in FWE. But you act like this is the biggest achievement you’ve ever or ever will reach. And this draws me to my announcement. When I attacked Johnny Ventura, I told the FWE Universe that I had something to announce…

(Bulls on Parade by hits, Johnny Ventura walks out with his jacket on, his FWE Championship around his waist and a microphone in his left hand)

Johnny Ventura: PREDICTIVE…Ownage, I had a feeling you’d walk out here to these idiots and comfort them as I prove to the hold world that I am indeed the FWE Champion…

Ownage: Oh shut up Johnny. We know you’re the FWE Champion. But don’t get butt-hurt over the fact I beat your ass last week on Warpath. I admit that you beat me. But did you think for one second that could’ve been your match? It was all about who got there first, you did and you took the title…But it could’ve been anyone’s victory moron!

Johnny Ventura: Oh great…Here we go with the boring and predictable excuses, sorry Ownage, but you blew your chance…And now, your 140 day reign has ended because of someone better than you…

Ownage: No Johnny…No. You’re not better than me. You might’ve gotten the better of me at Pick Your Poison, but you bitch on to these fans, you think you’re the greatest thing in this company, you hang around with two whores who have nothing that good in life but to annoy, and worst of all, your ego is bigger than who you really are. And when people speak about me, they see me as an asshole, but being an asshole for the right reason. They see me as someone who owns people, they see me as the saviour of Warpath…But you…You’re just…

Johnny Ventura: You know something, all this is bullshit in a nutshell my friend. I mean, you can complain all you want but the bottom line is that you never got the job done, and therefore, I am your FWE Champion. Like it or not…And like I said, I will surpass your record of the person to hold the FWE Championship the longest. I will surpass DA King’s record as longest champion in FWE and I will prove that I am the greatest of all time!

(Ownage is laughing, but this cannot be heard on the mic)

Ownage: Sorry, but how long did it take you to win that thing? I mean, you say you injured DA King, but you couldn’t even take a beating from him to make sure you would make it to Patriotic Punishment…Oh and let’s do this comparison Ventura. I debuted in FWE in around the beginning of this year, February I think it was. But you have been in FWE since the start and you won one title. And that was The Brotherhood Championship. Sure, you were the first Brotherhood Champion, but may I remind these people who you won it with? I mean, winning it with one of the biggest busts of the year is hardly an achievement…But the point I am making is, whereas you won your championship last night, I won the FWE Championship in July. And that is just under half a year since I debuted in FWE. But you took a year to win a World Title in FWE. So whereas you’re gloating about the fact that you are the FWE Champion, I won it before you, and you’re supposed to be more experienced than me in this place…

(Fans cheer and Johnny pulls a smirk on his face)

Johnny Ventura: You know, it’s funny how you can even tell me that you won it before me. May I remind you, I got injured…

Ownage: Once…Liam Catterson got injured twice during being a part of FWE, and yet he can win a World Championship even before you. And Liam sucks, so I don’t get that Johnny…

Johnny Ventura: Give me a break Ownage…He won it by help…I didn’t need help to win this belt…Infact, I got attacked by Freakshow. You know, the same man who I beat last week, the same man who I proved should not be in the FWE Championship running. Now I know you didn’t set him up to attack me because I know Freakshow well enough for him to be on the bitter end of the stick…But I didn’t need a briefcase to win, I didn’t need help to win. I won my match, ON MY OWN. I earned my match, ON MY OWN…And you can say whatever you about me, but the fact…

Ownage: I’m going to cut you off, because I swear, if you say I’M THE FWE CHAMPION one more time, I might need to quit this company…We get it Johnny, the fact is, you’re so immature over the fact that you are the FWE Champion. I know you are, these fans know you are…Hell even the cats and dogs know you are. But you know what, I am wasting my time, I need to make my announcement…

Johnny Ventura: Go ahead Ownage, I am sure these fans would LOVE to know what crap you have to say…

Ownage: I had a word with Rick Death. Two weeks today is Christmas Day. Loads of boys and girls will be getting into the moment of unwrapping their presents and getting what? A Tablet? Maybe an Xbox? How about the Call of Duty game? But you know what is on at Christmas Day? WARPATH. Now Christmas Day isn’t the reason why Warpath is going to be special for that reason. But because Warpath will be in the biggest arena in the world, the arena of gods…MADISON SQUARE GARDEN…

(Fans cheer in delight)

Ownage: Oh that’s not all…You know, what Rick Death accepted? A match against you at Warpath, in the Garden. Don’t worry, it’s not for the title. But I want this match to be a match where I can end the year on a high without risking crap….SO IT’S ON, ME AND YOU, AT THE GARDEN, CHRISTMAS DAY…

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: THAT WASN’T EVEN CONSULTED WITH ME. HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING SO SADISTIC…

Ownage: Oh you don’t like it? Well tough luck. I am wanting this rematch with you, AND I WILL BEAT YOU. Then I can prove that our match at Pick Your Poison was indeed based on luck…

(Fans cheer)

((So Appalled by Kayne West hits, the fans go and react to a massive cheer and Hass Johnson has a livid expression to Johnny Ventura)

Hass Johnson: Attack me if you dare kid, because Rick Death might have went down like skittles, but if you want to test me, watch Frontline Warfare, and look what I did to Andre the Fireboy…

Johnny Ventura: Lost to him? Yeah I saw that Hass. But you know something; I am not going to attack you because knowing what your ego is like, you will fire me on the spot.

Hass Johnson: Damn right, because I won’t have someone who won’t respect his boss in this company. My sweat and blood went into this company, and I will not have my two brands over-runned by a group of cowards and a person who thinks he is a god.

Johnny Ventura: But the problem is, I am a god. I am the alotolah of FWE, I am the best in the world…

Hass Johnson: SHUT UP…You’re not the best. The best don’t attack their general managers because they are childish over the fact that they can’t handle their General Manager’s law. Now, before this show gets underway, I am going to make an announcement. Since you and Ownage are out here, you guys can be involved in a Tag Team match, and looking at how things have gone on during the last few weeks on Warpath, here’s what will happen. Johnny, you’re teaming up with the New Age Champion, Lawrence……….And as for you Ownage….

Ownage: I don’t really give two fucks who my partner is. It’s not like anyone in this company has the respect I want from them…

Hass Johnson: Shut up Ownage. I don’t care what you want, when you run Warpath, you can run things your way, but we’re doing this under my orders, so like it or not…Freakshow is partnering you…

Ownage: Great Hass, I didn’t even agree to that…

Hass Johnson: Ownage, you don’t agree to anything that’s my idea. But I don’t care, you will team up with him, and that’s the bottom line. I am not changing my mind, you guys will be in the main event, so shut up bitching about what you want and accept the main event as what it is. Now I have a show to run…And to be honest, I don’t want to be around the same place with two, sorry asswipes who care about nothing but themselves. I hope you fans enjoy your night!

(So Appalled by Kayne West hits again, the fans cheer)

Ted: What a main event we have for tonight. Lawrence and Ventura will team up to take on the team of Ownage and Freakshow

Mike: It will be one hell of a main event, and it will be interesting to see how these two teams will work out, but like always, Hass Johnson pulls out something to make this night interesting, a great main event indeed

(Graphic of DarksydeRenegade and Chris Lucifer vs Randy Reaume and Zeke Nero shows)

Ted: Up next however, the first match of the night, DarksydeRenegade is teaming up with Chris Lucifer and they are facing Randy Reaume and Zeke Nero that is up next on Warpath!

(Commercial)

(Camera pans into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Unsettling Differences by Black Smock Nancy hits, DarksydeRenegade comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Tulsa, Oklahoma, weighing in at 249 pounds, DAAARKSYYYYDEEEEEEE RENEEEEEGAAAADEEEEEEE

Ted: An impressive person here, DarksydeRenegade got the better of Randy Reaume last week and this week, he is looking to looking to boost his reputation on Warpath

Mike: Well I know his attitude is demeaning but his skills are great and I love his work in the ring. Let’s hope he gets the job done and proves himself even more tonight, on Warpath

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer also comes out to mixed reactions)

Ted: Chris promises us all big stuff in the future. But do you think he has indeed a big future planned?

Mike: He needs to. I mean Chris has been lacking in form a bit as of late, but Chris Lucifer can bounce back tonight, a win with DarksydeRenegade is crucial, and a win would certainly add hope to his future on Warpath

(Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits, Randy Reaume comes out to a mix of boos and cheers)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds, RAAAANDDDDDDDY REEEEAAUUUUUUMEEEE

Ted: A heavy loss to DarksydeRenegade last week didn’t help Randy Reaume at all, but this week, it’s time for Randy to step up to the plate

Mike: It is, it’s a shame that Randy seems to be lacking in performing, if he is able to pull it out of the bag, that would help him!

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to massive boos)

JA: And his partner, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEEEEKEEEE NEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: On the other hand, Zeke Nero is a talented, charismatic person who has a lot of hope in FWE. But is this a corner Zeke wants to be in?

Mike: I am not bashing Reaume, but Nero needs a miracle if he is to win tonight. Reaume is not the best hotshot in FWE at the moment, but he does need to find his aggressive side to beat Lucifer and Renegade.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And here we go with this Tag Team match, DarksydeRenegade and Randy Reaume will start things off as both circle the ring. Both men go for the lock up and Reaume quickly goes for the headlock! Reaume now dragging DarksydeRenegade to the turnbuckle and now rests DarksydeRenegade there. Now you can see Reaume is starting a series of chest chops… DarksydeRenegade feeling the pain here tonight, as Reaume is trying to get revenge on DarksydeRenegade following a painful loss on Warpath

Mike: A crucial time for Reaume to get revenge as he comes to Nero and tags him in, Nero now sees DarksydeRenegade looking on and both Nero and DarksydeRenegade lock up, it’s DarksydeRenegade who has control in this round as he brings the leg to the ribs. Now DarksydeRenegade has the snapmare in place, AND PULLING BACK ON THE HEAD OF NERO. Nero trying to fight out of the hold, AND HE DOES, THROWING DARKSYDERENEGADE OVER HIM…

Ted: And look at DarksydeRenegade, rushing to tag in Chris Lucifer, AND HE DOES SO. Now Lucifer and Nero stare at each other, knowing what lies ahead. And both Lucifer and Nero lock up….But Lucifer pulls on the arm, and now, Lucifer throws Nero for the Irish Whip…AND A PERFECT BACKDROP FROM LUCIFER…Lucifer now bends now and CRUSHING THE FACE WITH THE KNEE, THE REFEREE HAVING TO INTERFERE as Lucifer lets go immediately…

Mike: Well Lucifer wants to pick up a victory over Nero here tonight, as Nero struggles to make it to his feet, LUCIFER COMES TO NERO AND BOOTS HIM OUT THE RING…Nero now trying to get back to his feet as Lucifer gets out the ring, and Nero trying to reach his arms to the barricade to help him to his feet…

Ted: But look, aggressive pull up by Lucifer…AND OH MY GAWD, LUCIFER THROWS NERO INTO THE STEEL STEPS….LUCIFER IS GOING ALL OUT HERE TONIGHT TO TRY AND CRIPLLE NERO

Mike: YEAH YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. Lucifer now drags Nero to the ring post…And now, levelling his head, leaning on the ring post. Lucifer takes a few steps back….AND HERE WE…NO, OH MY GAWD, LUCIFER JUST SMACKED HIS FOOT INTO THE POST AS NERO MOVES OUT THE WAY…

Ted: A big error from Nero as he slides back into the ring, and retags Reaume…Reaume is on the apron, AND A HUGE, DIVING FIST TO THE FACE OF LUCIFER, KNOCKING DOWN LUCIFER WHO WAS READY TO GET BACK INTO THE RING…

Mike: And now, Reaume sends Lucifer back into the ring, and now, Reaume ready to take care of Lucifer already. Could this be the moment Reaume needs?

Ted: It could be, Lucifer is slipping his way to his feet….AND LOOK OUT FOR REAUME WITH THE VIS

Mike: HOLD IT, A POWERBOMB FROM LUCIFER, DAMAGING THE BACK OF LUCIFER, AND LUCIFER TAKES CONTROL ONCE MORE…

Ted: Well now, Lucifer trying to call Reaume to his feet, Reaume slipping to his feet…AND LUCIFER PLANTS THE SUPERKICK TO REAUME, COVER BY LUCIFER…

1………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………..

3………………………………………………..

Mike: WAIT A MOMENT, NERO PULLS LUCIFER OFF REAUME, AND NOW, LUCIFER IS BEING STOMPED AWAY BY NERO. NERO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A HELPLESS LUCIFER, AS REAUME GETS TO HIS FEET, NERO GETS BACK TO THE ARPON, AND LOOK, REAUME TAGS IN NERO…

Ted: Nero now surrounding Lucifer, who remains grounded…And look at this, knee drop after knee drop by Nero. DarksydeRenegade is wanting to tag in Lucifer, Lucifer is trying to reach to DarksydeRenegade, but look at Nero, he has the headlock in tight, AND LUCIFER TRYING TO ESCAPE…

Mike: Dear lord. Lucifer trying to throw the arms about. AND LOOK, HE ESCAPES FROM NERO. Nero now trying to get up slowly AS LUCIFER MAKES THE TAG TO DarksydeRenegade. Nero and DarksydeRenegade lock up and it’s Nero who gets control with the kick to the gut…NICE SUPLEX BY NERO. Nero now walks around DarksydeRenegade as he tries to get to his feet..

Ted: And now, DarksydeRenegade is up to his feet and Nero sends DarksydeRenegade to the corner, Nero charges, BUT DARKSYDERENEGADE RAISES THE ELBOW…NERO SMACKS INTO THE ELBOW, DarksydeRenegade jumps on top of the turnbuckle…AND A FLYING FIST INTO THE FACE OF NERO, BRINGING HIM DOWN…

Mike: And now, Nero is out, cover by DarksydeRenegade….

1……………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: And a kickout by Nero. DarksydeRenegade launches Nero up to his feet and DarksydeRenegade has the headlock in tight, now you can see Nero is trying to fight out of the headlock, waving his arms about and trying to find an escape. But can Nero fight out of this?

Mike: He has to somehow, AND LOOK, HE DOES ESCAPE THE HOLD, HIP TOSS BY NERO TO DARKSYDERENEGADE!

Ted: And now, Nero hits the jumping knee to DarksydeRenegade, Nero now pulled up by DarksydeRenegade and DarksydeRenegade throws Nero out the ring, NERO’S HEAD HITS HARD ON THE CONCRETE, GOOD LORD

Mike: And now, DarksydeRenegade is wandering around the ring. Waiting for Nero to get back to his feet, and you can see Nero is trying to make his way to his feet…BUT LOOK, REAUME ATTACKS DARKSYDERENEGADE, AND LOOK AT THIS, REAUME CONTINUES THE ASSAULT TO DARKSYDERENEGADE, THE REFEREE TRYING TO BREAK THINGS UP HERE, BUT REAUME IS NOT EVEN STOPPING…

Ted: THE REF IS TRYING TO REMOVE HIM, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE WON’T BUDGE….AND LOOK, THE REFEREE HAS CALLED REAUME TO GET OUT OF THE ARENA…WHAT THE HELL? REAUME HAS JUST BEEN EJECTED FROM THE MATCH

Mike: WELL I AM SORRY, BUT LIKE DARKSYDERENEGADE OR NOT, YOU CAN’T REFUSE TO LET GO WHEN YOU’RE ATTACKING SOMEONE, REAUME IS PISSED OFF WITH DARKSYDERENEGADE, AND THAT CONTINUES…BUT NERO IS UP TO HIS FEET, AS DARKSYDERENEGADE IS DOWN, NERO IS LEFT WITH AN ADVANTAGE….AND WATCH OUT FOR NERO…HERE WE GO….ROYALLY SCREWED LOOKS TO BE ON IT’S WAY…

Ted: THE LIONTAMER IS LOCKED IN, ROYALLY SCREWED IS IN. WILL DARKSYDERENEGADE TAP OUT TO NERO. THIS COULD BE IT…

Mike: LOOK, CHRIS LUCIFER HAS TO BREAK THINGS UP…Unlike Reaume though, Lucifer doesn’t continue attacking. Now DarksydeRenegade and Nero are left on the floor, the referee is checking up on both guys as they try to recover to their feet. Both Nero and DarksydeRenegade showing some great potential here…

Ted: Well Nero needs something here, AS DARKSYDERENEGADE TAGS IN LUCIFER, But Nero is still trying to recover, as Lucifer is walking around Nero…AND LOOK AT NERO, HE FLIPS OVER LUCIFER…AND NERO JUMPS ON TOP OF LUCIFER, LOU THESZ PRESS HITS…

Mike: Well Nero describes himself as a person who can snap at any point. Now Nero picks up Lucifer….AND LOOK AT THAT SICK POWERBOMB TO THE MAT, COVER

1……………………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY LUCIFER…Now Nero locks in the headlock and you can see Lucifer is battling to escape the hold. But how long is it until the pain is too much for Lucifer…

Mike: Well I did say Nero is a guy who snaps at any point, and I think we’re seeing it here, AS YOU CAN NOW SEE NERO ADJUSTING THE HOLD, AND NOW PULLING BACK ON THE HEAD, OH MY GOODNESS, THOSE FINGERS JABBING INTO THE FACE OF LUCIFER AS HE TRIES TO RIP THEM APART…

Ted: PAINFUL TO WATCH, AND I AM SHOCKED THAT NERO IS MANAGING WELL IN THIS TWO ON ONE SITUATION…

Mike: AND LUCIFER THROWS OFF NERO…TRYING TO GET BACK IN CONTROL, LUCIFER AND NERO, BOTH IN AGONY…LUCIFER TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, SO IS NERO, NERO JUST HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES…LUCIFER TAKING THE HARDER OPTION…

Ted: AND NOW, NERO AND LUCIFER BOTH ON THEIR FEET…AND LOOK AT THAT!!!!! LUCIFER PLANTS THE SUPERKICK TO NERO, COVER BY LUCIFER

1………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………..

3………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer and DarksydeRenegade celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF CHRIS LUCIFER AND DARKSYDERENEGADE!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: A DECENT WIN FOR THIS TEAM…THESE TWO HAVE IMPRESSED US TONIGHT

Mike: But you do know that Zeke Nero couldn’t help the fact that he lost because Randy Reaume just screwed up with his egotistical side.

Ted: True, I will give him that, but nevertheless, DarksydeRenegade and Chris Lucifer got the job done tonight, they are your winners!

(Dorin walks into Pyrite's locker-room)

Dorin: Last week? Care to give me an explanation?

Pyrite: Oh shut up Dorin. It's not like we fucked up our chances for becoming the Brotherhood Champions. Besides, Lightning does not strike twice in this company, so cool down

Dorin: I will cool down when you clean up your act. Last week, we were terrible and we need to shape up. If you want to be a champion that desperate, we need to up our game, and you need to beat Austin Lonewolf...

Pyrite: You need to beat Puerto Rican Pitbull kid...I am not the only one in this team. If you want to be a 'Triple Crown' Champion, you need to win too...

Dorin: I know I need to win. And I will win, because I know myself to be better than Puerto Rican Pitbull. He won't stand a chance against me. But what about you and Lonewolf?

Pyrite: Me and Lonewolf? Kid, I am going to take care of Lonewolf and show him a doomsday of his own. Austin Lonewolf is nothing to me, he is just going to fall to me and that will be the last I hear from him

Dorin: Good. Because if I wanted a joke branded team, I would've joined Ryan and Cole

Pyrite: Why has all the blame gone on me all of a sudden? What happened to “No 'I' in team”?

Dorin: Look, I want these titles as much as you do. I am pushing to be the Brotherhood Champions. Yes it's pressuring, but I never came back to FWE so I can get no titles

Pyrite: I know what you mean. But you don't order me about. I am capable of destroying anyone in my path...

Dorin: Good, because I am looking forward to seeing Lonewolf grounded. Now I better go and put down a certain Pitbull...

Pyrite: Right...Good luck...

Dorin: Oh I don't need luck to beat Pitbull. I have this match in the bag...

(Dorin leaves as Pyrite straps himself up)

(Commercial)

(Camera goes back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, PYYYYYYYYRITTTTTEEEEE

Ted: Pyrite and Dorin looked for a win last week and it wasn’t to be. Pyrite needs to prepare himself for Inception for Perfection which will be in less than a week tonight, it will be Saturday where Pyrite and Dorin battle long and hard against Mike Cole and Ryan Savage

Mike: Like you said though Ted, Pyrite needs to find something within this week, or he is not walking out a champion yet and Dorin’s search to become the first ever Triple Crown Champion in FWE will have to be suspended for now…

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at ___ pounds, the Doomsday….AUUUUSSSTIIIIN LOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFF

Ted: You heard what Austin had to say backstage earlier, a frustrated person here, but you have to take a loss for a loss in this company…

Mike: Look Ted, you can call this a fair loss if you want, but to me, it was more of a fluke. That is my opinion of it, and it seems like everyone else thinks that too…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we are with Pyrite verses Austin Lonewolf, this should be one interesting match as both men lock up….It’s Austin who takes advantage by getting behind Pyrite and sending a heavy fist to the back, both men lock back up and Austin going for the dropkick, but it doesn’t hit as Pyrite shoves Lonewolf out the way. Pyrite, immediately picking up the leg and slamming it off the flooring…

Mike: And now, Pyrite turns around Lonewolf, and now climbs on top of Doomsday, now beating the fists away at Lonewolf. Pyrite showing the aggressive nature here...

Ted: Important match for Pyrite here tonight, he takes on one of the most important upcomers in FWE. And now, Pyrite picks up Lonewolf, throwing him into the corner, Pyrite charges....BUT LONEWOLF RAISES THE ELBOW, AND PYRITE WITH A HEAVY COLLISION INTO LONEWOLF...

Mike: Now Lonewolf takes the head of Pyrite, he jumps on the ropes, AND HITS THE SPRINGBOARD DDT TO PYRITE, COVER BY LONEWOLF but Pyrite manages a kickout...Now Lonewolf lengthens out the right arm, AND HAS THE ARMBAR, SOLID LOCKED IN, PYRITE TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY OUT OF THE HOLD, BUT CAN PYRITE ESCAPE THE HOLD?

Ted: And Pyrite does, now, Pyrite trying to get to his feet, as Lonewolf pulls him up...AND PYRITE MANAGES THE KICK TO THE GUT. Now Pyrite lays out Lonewolf with a clothesline...Lonewolf sitting up, BUT PYRITE BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES, AND STRIKES LONEWOLF WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE, LAYING OUT LONEWOLF...

Mike: Now Pyrite has the Boston Crab locked and loaded here, Pyrite now trying to increase the pain to Lonewolf, LONEWOLF IS SCREAMING TO TRY AND ESCAPE, CAN LONEWOLF MAKE AN ESCAPE IN TIME SO PYRITE DOESN'T MAKE HIM TAP OUT?

Ted: AND HE DOES...Lonewolf trying to get back to his feet, but Pyrite is up first...AND LOOK AT THAT, LONEWOLF BOOTS PYRITE OUT THE RING AND LONEWOLF HAS CONTROL NOW...

Mike: Back and forth this match is going thus far, as Lonewolf picks up Pyrite, SMASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, AND NOW, PYRITE TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THIS MATCH, BUT LONEWOLF DISHING OUT PURE PAIN TO PYRITE BY BASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE...

Ted: Great stuff from Lonewolf, trying to show Pyrite something here. As now, Lonewolf throws Pyrite back into the ring, Pyrite holding his head in agony...But look out for Lonewolf, he reaches to the top turnbuckle, EYING UP PYRITE WHO IS STILL DOWN, AND A NICE SENTON FROM THE TOP, LONEWOLF RUSHING FOR THE COVER...

2..................................KICKOUT

Mike: Pyrite managing to kick out of the hold, AND NOW, LONEWOLF IS CALLING FOR THE END EARLY HERE, TRYING TO MAKE PYRITE FALL TO HIM ALREADY, AND HE IS BEGGING FOR PYRITE TO GET TO HIS FEET. Pyrite reaching the ropes, aiding him to his feet. As Lonewolf, continues waiting...Pyrite is up...AND DOOMSDAY STRIKES PYRITE, GOODNIGHT...

Ted: THAT COULD BE IT, AS LONEWOLF DIVES IN FOR THE COVER...

2...............................................................................

3...........................KICKOUY

Mike: NO! PYRITE MANAGES TO KICK OUT OF THE HOLD, LONEWOLF DOESN'T GET THE THREE COUNT...

Ted: And now, Lonewolf up to his feet again, AND CRUSHING THE SKULL OF PYRITE, YOU CAN SEE PYRITE IS TRYING TO PUSH LONEWOLF OFF, BUT LONEWOLF IS NOT GIVING UP, PRESSING DOWN HEAVY ON THE SKULL...

Mike: WOW....LONEWOLF IS SHOWING SOME AGGRESSION AGAINST PYRITE...BUT LOOK, PYRITE BLASTS LONEWOLF OFF HIM, AND PYRITE GETS BACK TO HIS FEET...Lonewolf backing off into the corner, stunned by the power of Pyrite, AND PYRITE WITH A HEAVY BOOT TO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF...

Ted: Now Pyrite presses the boot into the face, the ref having to interfere here!

1..............................2..............................3..........................

Mike: Pyrite lets go, and now he picks up Lonewolf, hoisting him onto his shoulders...And now, Pyrite has the Tree of Woe placed in. Lonewolf is upside down on the turnbuckle...AND PYRITE RAMS INTO LONEWOLF, WHAT POWER....

Ted: THAT HAS GOT TO BE KILLING LONEWOLF RIGHT NOW...Lonewolf picked up again by Pyrite onto the shoulders...AND PYRITE, SLAMMING THE BODY OF LONEWOLF OFF THE FLOOR. Pyrite goes in for the cover...

1..................................................................................

2............................................................KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Lonewolf. And now, Lonewolf lifted to his feet again by Pyrite, PYRITE SENDS HIM RUNNING INTO THE CORNER, And now, Lonewolf's head is rested on the turnbuckle...AND LOOK AT PYRITE, BASHING THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF OFF THAT TURNBUCKLE, THIS HAS GOT TO BE CAUSING SERIOUS HEAD PAIN FOR LONEWOLF...

Ted: The thing is Mike, when you step inside the ring with Pyrite, you expect bad things to happen when you're in the ring with him. Pyrite is not the typical wrestler...Pyrite is a monster in the ring, and as you can see, Pyrite is proving that right now...

Mike: And now, Pyrite launches Lonewolf on the turnbuckle...Lonewolf is lifeless as he sits on that turnbuckle, BUT PYRITE, HAS THE LEGS....WATCH OUT FOR PYRITE...AND A RUNNING SLAM TO THE MAT BY PYRITE, CRASHING THE SPINE, COVER ONCE MORE

1.......................................................................................

2.......................................................................................

3............KICKOUT

Ted: CLOSER BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR PYRITE...

Mike: But you said Pyrite was closer, I THINK HE KNOWS THAT BECAUSE LOOK AT PYRITE GETTING READY TO PUT AWAY LONEWOLF. THIS IS GOING TO BE BRUTAL, WHATEVER THE OUTCOME IS. Lonewolf is slipping onto his feet, HE DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD...

Ted: AND LOOK OUT, LONEWOLF IS UP...AND NOW, LONEWOLF IS UP IN THE AIR, BY THE SHEER STRENGTH OF PYRITE...

Mike: JACKHAMMER, JACKHAMMER PLANTS THE SKULL, COVER BY PYRITE...

1..........................................................................................

2..........................................................................................

3.................................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! PYRITE DENIED VICTORY, AND PYRITE IS STUNNED BY LONEWOLF, NOT ALLOWING PYRITE TO WIN.

Mike: Well Lonewolf rolls out the ring, and you can see the damage that Pyrite has caused has had an effect on Lonewolf holding his head and ribs, as Pyrite trying to strectch out the damages Lonewolf has caused to him.

Ted: Well now Pyrite slides out the ring, as Lonewolf struggles to get to his feet...Pyrite hovers over Lonewolf...Pyrite helping up Lonewolf...AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, HEADBUTT TO THE FACE OF PYRITE, PYRITE IS STUNNED...AND A NICE TIGER SUPLEX FROM LONEWOLF TO GET BACK IN CONTROL OF THIS MATCH...

Mike: NICE CONTROL INDEED, AS LONEWOLF PICKS UP PYRITE...WHOA! HE CAN PICK UP PYRITE...

Ted: IT'S TIME TO SEE DOOMSDAY....AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, CRASHING THE SPINE INTO THE BARRICADE, WHAT POWER FROM LONEWOLF....And Lonewolf drops Pyrite...Now Lonewolf is trying to recover, knowing Pyrite is down...

(Replay airs)

Mike: I want to see that on replay again, I mean, Pyrite is a heavy powerhouse, and Lonewolf is a skinny warrior. But when Lonewolf picks up Pyrite, it's jaw dropping...

Ted: You can say that again, AND LOOK AT HOW LONEWOLF CRASHES PYRITE INTO THE BARRICADE....It's sick...

(Live Camera airs)

5............................................6......................................

Mike: The ref making the count to half way, AS LONEWOLF BASHES THE HEAD OF PYRITE OFF THE STEEL POST...AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, THROWING PYRITE BACK INTO THE RING...

Ted: Well Pyrite is not having life easy, you can agree on that, AS LONEWOLF RACES TO THE TURNBUCKLE...PYRITE IS DOWN...AND THE FROG SPLASH, FROM LONEWOLF CONNECTS, WHAT A SPLASH, SHOULDERS DOWN...

1.............................................................................................

2.............................................................................................

3......................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: AND NOW, PYRITE STRUGGLES, BUT MANAGES TO KICK OUT...

Ted: Well Lonewolf is on his knees, trying to recover...What a match this is though, I mean, these men are destroying each other, trying to make each other feel pain in a whole new level...

Mike: And now, Lonewolf sits Pyrite up and now sending kicks to the spine. Pyrite screaming in agony. LONEWOLF NEEDS SOMETHING BENEFICIAL HERE IF HE IS TO INDEED BEAT THE 285 POUND BEAST.

Ted: Now Lonewolf comes to the front of Pyrite, lifting him onto his feet, BUT PYRITE SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY. LONEWOLF THROWS A RIGHT HAND TO PYRITE, BUT PYRITE TAKES A COUNTER, AND NOW, SPINEBUSTER TO THE SPINE OF LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY TO THE ROPES, AND PYRITE, ON THE VERGE OF COMING BACK HERE…

Mike: LONEWOLF IS UP, AND THE SUPERKICK PLANTS THE FACE OF LONEWOLF, PYRITE ONCE MORE IS ON FIRE…AND NOW, MARCHING AROUND THE RING, WAITING FOR LONEWOLF TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET…Lonewolf needs to get back on his feet, and here we go…PYRITE PICKS UP LONEWOLF

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, LONEWOLF SLIPS OFF AND NOW GOING FOR THE DOOMSDAY…BUT PYRITE SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY…..AND LONEWOLF COMES BACK AT PYRITE, AND HERE WE GO FOR THE CRIPPLING LOCK, OH MY GAWD, I THINK PYRITE HAS TO TAP

Mike: WHAT A WAY TO BEAT PYRITE THIS WOULD BE. LONEWOLF DISHING OUT CRIPPLING PAIN TO PYRITE AND PYRITE NEEDS TO BATTLE OUT

Ted: OH MY GAWD…PYRITE HAS TO TAP OUT, THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM

Mike: BUT LOOK AT THIS, PYRITE IS RIPPING AWAY THE ARMS OF LONEWOLF, THAT POWER, SHOWING LONEWOLF ALL HE IS…..AND PYRITE ESCAPES, BOTH MEN ON THE FLOOR, AND BOTH MEN TRYING TO GET TO THEIR FEET. THIS IS ALL TO PLAY FOR…

Ted: BOTH MEN HAVE GIVEN IT THEIR ALL. BOTH MEN IN SHEER AGONY, THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE REVEALATION OF THIS MATCH WILL TURN OUT TO BE.

Mike: Both men struggling to find their way to their feet. As Lonewolf is first to be fully onto his feet. He comes to Pyrite…BUT PYRITE HAS HIM UP IN THE AIR. OH NO!!!! JACKHAMMER HITS, THAT HAS TO BE IT, COVER

1.............................................................................................

2.............................................................................................

3.............................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….PYYYYYYYYYRITTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

Ted: AND WHAT A WIN FOR PYRITE, BOTH MEN BATTLED HARD, BOTH MEN TOOK EXTREME CALLS IN THAT MATCH, A BACK AND FORTH MATCH BUT PYRITE CAME UP TALL

Mike: He did, and to be honest, Pyrite deserved that win. He tried his best to comeback from a vicious and crucial beatdown from Lonewolf allowed Pyrite to pick up the pace and beat Lonewolf. All in all, Pyrite seems ready for Inception of Perfection

Ted: I hope he is, because if he and Dorin do manage to win, we could be seeing NEW Brotherhood Champions. Pyrite comes out of Warpath with full momentum for Inception of Perfection…

(Ownage is backstage, Freakshow bumps into him)

Freakshow: Ownage…

Ownage: What do you want?

Freakshow: Whoa…Calm down, I was just passing by…

Ownage: Don’t give me that bullshit Freakshow. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. And you are livid with the fact you have to partner with me to take on Lawrence and Ventura, sorry for that happening, but it wasn’t my choice you stupid asshole…

Freakshow: Wow, you need to cool down…

Ownage: Don’t tell me to cool down. You know, ever since I lost that belt at Pick Your Poison, people have been pointing fingers at me and laughed. Laughed because they thought I was going to show Ventura up. Ventura got lucky with that win at Pick Your Poi…

Freakshow: HOLD ON. You said that Ventura beat me fairly, despite me thinking and knowing that I got screwed out of a title match.

Ownage: Bull…shit. You think I don’t know the difference between a clean win and something that is a screwjob? I have been screwed countless times in this company, you haven’t. You have just failed to capitalize on the moment. Bitching about it makes no sense Freakshow, and you need to understand that…

Freakshow: You need to understand that I am one moment from knocking your teeth out of your mouth.

Ownage: Do it, and you have no partner for tonight…

(Freakshow clenches his hand)

Freakshow: I am much more mature than that Ownage…But you know? I am looking forward to teaming with you. I just want to know how long you can go before you crack…

(Freakshow walks off with Ownage frowning)

(Commercial)

(Best of FWE 2012 DVD airs)

(Hass Johnson is backstage, he bumps into Ownage)

Hass Johnson: Ownage...

Ownage: What do you want?

Hass Johnson: Can I not say hello?

Ownage: No you can't. Why? Because you entered Warpath, home to the god of this brand. Home to someone who doesn't care if he's greeting me. Besides, don't play the happy card with me Hass. I know you have had a history with me. Trying to stop me from being FWE Champion...Well I am betting that you are glad you see me with no championship

Hass Johnson: No Ownage. Shut your mouth for one second because you're starting to get on my nerves already. Many would say your attitude has changed ever since Johnny Ventura kicked your ass...

Ownage: Oh so the chairman of the company thinks my ass got handed by Ventura? Is this the same person who lost to his stupid cousin, who not only got beat by Liam Catterson, but who I beat?

(Hass giggles)

Hass Johnson: You know, I have the balls to take defeat seriously. You might not, but don't bitch in my face because you're not longer the FWE Champion...Why don't you learn to grow up and quit acting like a dick to everyone backstage.

Ownage: Why don’t you shut up and stop acting like a prick…You never supported me and the fact that you come to Warpath to mock me, just makes me sick

Hass Johnson: It makes me sick that people see you as Warpath’s hero…Now get out of my way, I need to attend some business…

(Hass shoves Ownage out of the way with Ownage storming off)

(Camera rolls back into the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…THE KING OF FWE….PUERTO…RICAN…PITBULL…

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull comes out to massive cheers)

Ted: This man was attacked by Tyler Blade last week for no reason. It was a pointless excuse to attack someone.

Mike: I have to agree, I mean, Tyler has NO right to attack Pitbull, we all thought Tyler was put aside by Pitbull but it turns out not to be the case…

(Pitbull grabs a microphone from ringside, slides into the ring with the fans chanting “PRP”)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Some people just cannot leave well enough alone can they? Some people just believe that once a match is over, it HAS to continue. And for some reason, I don’t know why, but Tyler Blade didn’t feel like the match at Pick Your Poison ended the war between me and him. Hence why last week, that little asshole attacked me after I lost last week. No, that does not signal a new losing streak by the way. But yeah, going back to Tyler Blade…What an idiot though, I mean, didn’t he learn anything from what happened at Pick Your Poison? I guess he never because why would he even go to the depths of attacking me? It’s not just a sore feeling inside his body because he can’t take losing, it’s more of a feeling that he isn’t even done with me. But you know what, I am not bothered if Tyler thinks the war just started. I don’t care if he thinks he can still beat me because I have already proven that I am better than him. You know, I heard him backstage, claiming I won it by a margin. I won that match by luck. You can call it a lucky win all you want Tyler, the fact is, you couldn’t keep me down. The aim was to escape the cage first, and I did, so why bitch about something because you didn’t get your own way. Sorry about the fact you’re so bitter because nobody saw you as the dominant, Tyler Blade you said you were. But like I said, I can tell this little rivalry between us is far from over. But for one second, I am anticipating this even more…

(Fans cheer)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I don’t need to be a genius to figure out how you will respond to what I have just said. I mean, you are someone who reacts quickly to a good old fashioned burn. The fact is, I can own you on the mic and in the ring, so why don’t you quit wasting my time and drag your ass out here and just tell these fans why you had to resort to being the coward we see you as every other week…

(Fans cheer and chant “Tyler sucks”)

(HiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade comes out in his suit with a briefcase in one hand and a microphone in the other)

Tyler Blade: Please...Please...Please...It's all too stupid now....What is the point of this now Pitbull? Don't you as well get bored with calling myself out, just so you can get these idiots to cheer?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: These so called 'idiots' don't cheer me because they see me as the opposite to what you are. They cheer for me because I stand up for these fans and I love their respect

(Fans cheer in respect)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You hear that? They cheered because I respect them. I don't call them idiots, because if I called them a bunch of idiots, they wouldn't cheer me. They'd boo me. That and I think your arrogance, your cowardness is telling these fans to boo you. You think you;re going to earn respect by attacking me?

Tyler Blade: Respect...Do I need that word to dangle over my head? I don't need words like respect to haunt me. I don't need these fans to make comfort for myself in this company. When you're Tyler Blade, you do stuff the way he likes it. Not asskissing these idiots...Not being the nice guy, not talking about respect like it's a bigger thing than Michael Jackson...You are just pissed off that I am not done with you yet...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Yeah...Because I am so mad that I have to upset the same guy at Pick Your Poison. Unlike some people in this company, I am happy you never had enough of me, because then, I can show another state in America that you're a stupid asshole for picking a fight with a Pitbull

Tyler Blade: Except, you got lucky at Pick...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: SHUT UP...I never got lucky Tyler...The only people who think I was lucky to win at Pick Your Poison are you and the only fanbase you have, which consist of fat virgins who spend their time on Chat Roulette...

Tyler Blade: Oh how long did it take you to come up with that stupid piece of shit?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Sorry guys, Tyler is just pissed off because he can't handle a burn. Don't worry Tyler, I mean I am sure your millions upon millions of fat losers expected to achieve nothing in life will back you up on the dirtsheets, saying “TYLER IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, WE LOVE YOU TYLER”

(Fans laugh)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: AND WATCH...Next time I beat your ass, your stupid retarded fans will buy a McDonalds...Then they will have the audacity to say “I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH FWE AGAIN BECAUSE TYLER LOST”. Actually your small fanbase reminds me of one person who used to be in this company. He had so much hope, but screwed up...

Tyler Blade: Okay, I am so lost, what does bashing my fans hope to achieve for you and what relevance does it have?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: It achieves nothing for me because I didn't pay a ticket to see myself. I am only telling these people the secret behind your life Tyler. And what relevance does it have? Well what was the point jabbing my fans?

Tyler Blade: Because I am that type of person. I am the person who has the balls to rip off fans without ripping off from other people…But let’s move onto the point where I put an end to your parade. I attacked you, and like the stupid Pitbull that you are, you whine about being attacked. What did you expect Pitbull? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I expected you to be a man and accept this for a loss, but since you aren’t capable of doing that, I guess I will have to just explain your actions were an act of being the stuck-up coward that you are…

Tyler Blade: Funny PRP…Funny. Because I am not done with you yet. You see, one way or another, I am going to finish you off and I am going to make you feel like shit. I am going to put an end to your bullshit and sorry excuse for a career

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Yeah…Yeah…Yeah. You know what, I don’t need to hear from you because everything you come out with is all talk and no action…So you know, I think I should just wait for Dorin to come out, because I am not worried of you at all

Tyler Blade: You are not worried? You need to be…Because I will strike you when the time comes…And when I strike, you career dies…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Go back to Mayhem Tyler, at this point, I don’t give a shit…

Tyler Blade: Okay PRP…You keep thinking that…But just understand this, when I pounce on you…I will show no mercy…AND END YOU…

(HiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits again, and Tyler leaves with the crowd booing and Puerto Rican Pitbull shaking his head)

Mike: Harsh words from Tyler there

Ted: He seems obsessed with beating the shit out of Puerto Rican Pitbull. And I believe these two will clash sometime tonight, but as Puerto Rican Pitbull waits for Dorin, we’re going to cut to the break, we’ll be back for Dorin verses Puerto Rican Pitbull, live on Warpath!!

(Commercial)

(Cameras air back to the ring)

Ted: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, there you see, Puerto Rican Pitbull awaiting Dorin…

(DING DING DING)

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin comes out to mainly cheers)

JA: And Puerto Rican Pitbull’s opponent, from Rosiorii de Vede, Romania, weighing in at 210 pounds…DOOOOORIIIIIN

Mike: This should be one interesting match in my opinion, both guys are equally good, Dorin however never got the job done, and had an upset loss against the dysfunctional team of Ryan Savage and Mike Cole

Ted: Well Dorin is looking to regain the loss and convert that into a win here tonight against Puerto Rican Pitbull. It could give him the advantage he needs for Inception of Perfection this weekend…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we are, Pitbull and Dorin both circle the ring, this match should be one hell of a match to watch, as both men go for the lock up…It’s Dorin who gets control with the headlock and a headlock takedown is in place, now you can see Dorin trying to make Puerto Rican Pitbull tap out early, as now, Pitbull eases out of the hold…Now Pitbull back up to his feet, BUT DORIN HITS A PICTURE PERFECT DROPKICK…

Mike: Great start by Dorin this far, as now, Dorin picks up Pitbull and sends Pitbull running, Pitbull drops, AND SENDS AN UPPERCUT TO THE JAW OF DORIN…Dorin now leans on the ropes, Pitbull sends Dorin running, AND PITBULL HITS THE BACKBREAKER, Pitbull going for the cover, but Dorin quick to make a kickout.

Ted: And now, Pitbull goes for the head of Dorin, the headlock once again making an appearance in this match…As Dorin is fighting to get out of the hold…Dorin now standing up, the headlock is still in effect, Pitbull trying to have the hold secure…But Dorin escapes, running from the ropes, AND A NICE SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE TO PITBULL…

Mike: Now Dorin stomping away at Pitbull, Pitbull trying to get to his feet, and Dorin helping him up. Now Dorin sends Pitbull into the corner, Pitbull slumped…AND A HEAVY IMPACT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE BY DORIN, Dorin now wrapping the left arm around the head…AND A BULLDOG BY DORIN, COVER…

1…………………………………………………………………………………

2……………KICKOUT

Ted: And Pitbull kicks out of the hold. Now Pitbull trying to get to his feet, BUT DORIN SENDING HEAVY BOOTS TO THE RIBS. DEAR LORD…

Mike: WELL THIS IS PAINFUL FOR PITBULL, trying to get out of the ring, but Dorin pressing the knee onto the neck, THE REF HAVING TO INTERFERE…

1……………………………2……………………………….3…………………………….

Ted: And there, Dorin stops with the count stopping too, and now, Dorin circles the ring, waiting for Pitbull to make his way to his feet. Dorin drags up Pitbull, BUT PITBULL SMACKS THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE. Now Pitbull sends Dorin into the corner, and Dorin now slumped…Pitbull collides into Dorin with heavy velocity!

Mike: And now, Pitbull tries to place Dorin on top of the turnbuckle. Pitbull is trying to be high risked here, but can the King of FWE put away Dorin? Dorin now on top, Pitbull jumps up the turnbuckle…AND LOOK, HEAVY FISTS HAMMERING AWAY AT DORIN….Now Pitbull…Trying to lift Dorin…IT SEEMS LIKE HE CAN’T….

Ted: WAIT….DORIN….PUSHING PITBULL OFF THE TURNBUCKLE…WOW….AND LOOK OUT FOR DORIN, HE LINES UP PITBULL WHO IS DOWN…SWANTON BOMB BY DORIN, DORIN HOOKS THE LEG…

2……………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NOT ENOUGH FOR DORIN TO MAKE THE THREE COUNT…Now Dorin getting up to his feet and Pitbull rolls around…In a bit of agony, but Dorin pulls Pitbull up, head first…AND SENDS A FURY OF JABS TO THE FACE…OH DEAR…

Ted: Pitbull having to take these shots to the face…And now, Pitbull forced back onto the ropes…Dorin sends Pitbull running…BUT PITBULL SLIDES OUT THE RING, And now you can see Dorin is taunting away at Pitbull…

Mike: Pitbull trying to stretch out the pain that Dorin has inflicted on him thus far…Dorin continuing to wait for Pitbull as it seems Pitbull is trying to think how he can take down the two time, FWE World Heavyweight Champion…

Ted: Well Pitbull slides back into the ring, and both men, look at each other again. Both slowly coming together, AND THEY LOCK UP…Pitbull has control of the lock up, taking advantage of the back, PITBULL SENDS A QUICK SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD WHICH DORIN COUNTERS….DORIN SENDS A SPINNING KICK…BUT PITBULL CATCHES IT, THROWS THE LEG DOWN, AND A PERFECT HURRICARANA FROM PITBULL…

Mike: WOW…These two men are showing some great form of wrestling, BUT LOOK AT PITBULL FIRING AWAY THE BOOTS TO THE RIBS, PITBULL ON FIRE AGAIN.

Ted: Pitbull not giving up to Dorin, as Pitbull picks up Dorin…AND THROWS HIM INTO THE CORNER, WHAT A HEAVY IMPACT INTO THE CORNER…

Mike: Dorin stumbles out from the corner…AND LOOK AT THAT, SNAP SUPLEX FROM PITBULL, AND PITBULL NOW CALLING DORIN TO GET UP…

Ted: WE’VE SEEN THIS MANY TIMES, BUT I THINK THIS COULD BE A HUGE MOMENT FOR PITBULL, TRYING TO PUT AWAY ONE OF THE BEST FWE SUPERSTARS WE’VE EVER SEEN. Dorin gets to his feet…AND HERE WE GO, DORIN LIFTED UP IN THE SKY, AND THERE WE GO, PITBULL HITS A STUNNING WAKE UP CALL TO DORIN. OH MY, CAN PITBULL DO IT, COVER….

2…………………………………………………………………………………

3........KICKOUT

Mike: NO! DORIN KICKS OUT…And now, Pitbull has control of the head once more, trying to crush the skull of Dorin…Dorin waving his arms around, trying to find the rope and trying to make his way out of this devastating domination from Pitbull…

Ted: We all know Pitbull is one aggressive fighter. So it’s no surprise that Dorin is finding this hold painful…

Mike: But look at this, Dorin reaches the ropes and Pitbull immediately lets go of Dorin. Now Pitbull walks around the ring and waits for Dorin to get to his feet, but Dorin is struggling to make his way up…

Ted: Well Pitbull helps Dorin up…BUT A HEAVY FLYING RIGHT HAND TO THE FACE OF PITBULL IS PAYBACK FOR THE CRUSHING SKULL…And now, Dorin has the series of kicks and hits to the face, looking for control once again in this match, he sends Pitbull….OUT OF THE RING…

Mike: And Dorin brushing back his hair, trying to extract all pain from his body now…

1…………………………………………….

Mike: You can hear the ref counting here as Pitbull slowly makes his way to his feet…Dorin slides out the ring and picks up Pitbull…Now Dorin steadies Pitbull…AND THROWING HIM INTO THE BARRICADE, THAT WILL BE SHOOTING PAIN ALL OVER THE BODY OF PITBULL…

Ted: It will, and Dorin now picks up Pitbull once more, AND THERE WE GO, GUTBUSTER TO PITBULL…PITBULL NOW FINDING IT HARD TO GET TO HIS FEET..

5……………………………………………..6……………………………………………….

Mike: The ref at the halfway point now, as Dorin throws Pitbull back into the ring, but Pitbull’s head sticks out…AND LOOK OUT FOR DORIN, WITH A BOOT TO THE HEAD, ROLLING PITBULL BACK INTO THE RING…Now Dorin slides back into the ring, GOING FOR THE COVER…

2………………………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: AND STILL, PITBULL KICKS OUT…Dorin seems mad here…As now, Dorin stands up on his own two feet, walks backwards into the turnbuckle…AND OH NO, I THINK WE KNOW WHY HE BACKED INTO THE CORNER…

Mike: I THINK HE’S READY. I THINK HE IS PLANNING TO PUT AWAY PITBULL, WHO IS SLIPPING TO GET TO HIS FEET, BUT DORIN WAITS LIKE A HAWK.

Ted: LOOK…PITBULL MAKING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, AND DORIN TAUNTING PITBULL TO GET TO HIS FEET, I THINK DORIN HAS IT HERE..

Mike: WATCH OUT….DORIN…HITTING THE REJECT, GOOD LORD, AND DORIN MIGHT HAVE CALLED THIS MATCH, COVER BY DORIN…

2…………………………………………………………………………………

3…………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! PITBULL POPS THE SHOULDER UP, THIS MATCH IS GOING TO CONTINUE FOLKS..

Ted: IT WILL…Dorin now climbs his way to the ropes as Pitbull makes his way to his feet. These two have took part in a great match and we still continue with this match, as Pitbull is up, so is Dorin, Dorin sends a sharp kick to the ribs of Pitbull, and now, he sends Pitbull running to the turnbuckle...Pitbull laid there, as Dorin comes up for a charge...

Mike: BUT LOOK, PITBULL BRINGS UP THE ELBOW, DORIN SMACKS INTO THE ELBOW, And now, PItbull takes control of the head....HITTING THE BULLDOG.

Ted: Now Pitbull jumps on the back of Dorin as the body's laid out. AND NOW LOOK AT PITBULL, PULLING BACK ON THE HEAD OF DORIN, DORIN IS TRYING HARD TO CLAW OUT, BUT PITBULL IS PULLING BACK HARD ON THE HEAD, IT'S LIKE HE'S ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING HIS NECK

Mike: BUT LOOK, DORIN IS CLOSING IN ONTO GETTING ONTO HIS FEET. CAN THIS BE THE MOMENT WHERE THIS MATCH TURNS AROUND AGAIN...PITBULL STILL PULLING BACK ON THE HEAD, BUT DORIN IS GETTING TO HIS FEET...WHAT A BACKDROP WITH THE SPINE CRUSHING THE FLOOR, AND NOW PITBULL IS LAID OUT ONCE MORE...

Ted: And both men, laid out in this match. Great match by both men, AND PITBULL MAKING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, SO IS DORIN. BOTH THESE MEN ARE FIGHTING IN THIS MATCH…PITBULL IS UP TO HIS FEET, KICK TO THE GUT OF DORIN, AND NOW, DORIN IS LIFTED UP IN THE AIR….

Mike: HE IS GOING TO DO IT…

Ted: WAIT, WAIT!! TYLER BLADE COMING OVER THE BARRICADE…THROWING THE REFEREE OUT THE RING, AND PITBULL HITS THE WAKE UP CALL, THERE IS NO REF TO CALL THE MATCH….

Mike: LOOK, TYLER IS WAITING THERE, PITBULL DOESN’T KNOW WHAT’S GONE ON AS HE MAKES A COVER…

Ted: HAS HE DONE IT???? HE HAS, AND THE REF NOT AROUND TO COUNT IT…PITBULL LOOKS AND SEES TYLER….BUT TYLER GOING ALL OUT ON PITBULL NOW, A WEAK PITBULL IS HELPLESS AGAINST TYLER WHO IS HAMMERING AWAY AT PITBULL

Mike: UNCALLED FOR, UNCALLED FOR!!! TYLER PICKS UP PITBULL…BLADE OUT HITS, OH GAWD, AND PITBULL IS LAID OUT…

Ted: THIS MATCH IS FUCKING FIXED…TYLER’S RUNNING OUT OF HERE…TYLER’S DONE THE DAMAGE…

Mike: WELL I HAVE TO SAY, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, AND LOOK AT THIS SIGHT…DORIN IS GETTING TO HIS FEET, PITBULL IS DOWN AND THE REFEREE IS GETTING UP…

Ted: I thought this match was going to end perfect and all good, but it turned out to be screwed up by Tyler Blade….Dorin backing up into the corner, the referee slides back into the ring, AND LOOK AT DORIN…

Mike: I THINK THIS WILL BE IT, PITBULL IS GETTING TO HIS FEET. THIS IS IT…..AND DORIN…HITTING THE REJECT…COVER BY DORIN…

2…………………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, DOOOOOORIIIIINNNNNNNN

Ted: Tainted…I mean that match was a great match until the point where Tyler had to run in…Pitbull should not have to put up with this bullshit

Mike: I know what you mean, this is stupid. I mean Pitbull was on the verge of beating Dorin, and then you have Tyler ruin things. I can only assume next week, Pitbull will be wanting to have Tyler’s head on a plate

Ted: You can say that again. I mean, this was a match that had the characteristics of a match of the year candidate, it only takes someone like Tyler Blade to ruin things…
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

December 11th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 11th 2012   December 11th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm

(Cameras roll backstage with Charlene strapping herself up ready for her match)

Trevor Thompson: Charlene, could I have a word?

Charlene Appleby: You do know it’s a bit stupid to walk in on a married woman whilst she’s getting changed. I am sure you don’t want Liam Catterson to have words with you…

Trevor Thompson: Sorry, but I just came here because this is your first match since many years back, and Cherish has said backstage that she fears you may develop some ring rust in the ring…

Charlene Appleby: Sorry but if you ask me, I don’t need to take Cherish’s comments because at the end of the day, I feel ready for this match. It’s been waiting ever since day one and I am not having the Hellcats Champion talk shit about me, just because I opted to comeback doesn’t mean I have no idea what could happen. I know what will indeed happen, and the fact is, I am going to make Drop Dead Bitches pay for their shit

Trevor Thompson: You have been vocal about StephyyyLove as of late, is this because of the history between you and her as of the last couple of months?

Charlene Appleby: Of course it is. I mean, why else is this match happening? StephyyyLove has had a problem with me since day one, so I don’t understand why the hatred is there for. But you know something? StephyyyLove called this battle to be on her shoulders. Well she got it. She has to fight with me…

Trevor Thompson: I just want to know, you seem to have a plan to take down Drop Dead Bitches…

Charlene Appleby: I do. I need this plan to work because it can do something. I am going to show Drop Dead Bitches that they don’t control me. They have no authority over me. They are screwed, and tonight will be the night where hopefully their little brains get shook up and they learn why I kicked their ass. Now let me get ready, I need to warm up myself after I get dressed…

Trevor Thompson: Okay Charlene. Thank you!

(Trevor Thompson leaves with Charlene strapping up)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall!

(Lets Light it up by Karl Kimmel hits, Charlene Appleby is booed as she makes her way down the ring)

JA: Introducing first, from Shildon, United Kingdom, weighing in at 98 pounds, she is the Executive of the Hellcats…CHAAAARLEEEENEEEEEEEE APPPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEBYYYYYYY

Ted: I am so happy to see Charlene Appleby back in a wrestling ring once again. Let me tell you, before this star came to FWE, she was a major, YES MAJOR star back in the UK…

Mike: Well do you realize one thing? All her years she’s been wrestling, she was with Liam Catterson too…Do you not think for one second she’s only grabbing from his success…

Ted: Shut up Mike. Watch her matches for once, then you’ll understand what I mean…

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out to a negative reaction with the Hellcats Championship on her shoulder)

JA: And her partner, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, she is the Hellcats Champion…CHEEEEERISSSSSSSSH

Mike: Well last week, Cherish made an uncalled for move not once…BUT TWICE. Attacking StephyyyLove out here when she was done with Kristina Ouelett, and then attacking her backstage. Cherish has admitted she’s a little nervous over the fact she is partnering Charlene, and I don’t blame her. Charlene is unstable…

Ted: Stop kissing Drop Dead Whores asses Mike. It’s ring rust, not due to the fact she’s an ‘overpowered bitch’ like you claim she is. Cherish will be doing everything to make sure she comes out of this match as the winner, alongside Charlene Appleby…

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly
walk out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 248 pound, the team of STEEEEPHYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVE And MICHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLEEE DEEEEEEEADLLLLY, DROP…DEAD…BITCHES

Ted: Well Charlene actually ordered this match because of StephyyyLove. You have to think, have Drop Dead Bitches please themselves in a position of uncertainty?

Mike: They want to be lucky tonight. But I still think that they can do it, they can make sure Cherish and Charlene get a taste of what’s to come, and why? Because they are an actual team, two people who can work together to pick up the win.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Appleby and StephyyyLove will set things off, both girls go for the lock up and it's StephyyyLove gets control with a one handed bulldog to Appleby. Now StephyyyLove is stomping away at the back of Appleby. And the ref breaking things up before it gets out of hand...

Mike: Now StephyyyLove is wandering around the ring, waiting for Appleby to get to her feet, StephyyyLove makes a kick to the gut...COUNTERED BY APPLEBY, AND SHE SPINS AROUND STEPHYYYLOVE AND LAYS OUT STEPHYYYLOVE WITH A NICE CLOTHESLINE...

Ted: Now, Appleby dishes out a series of kicks and punches to the face of StephyyyLove, StephyyyLove trying to make the tag to Deadly, but Appleby sends StephyyyLove to the opposite corner...And Appleby tags in Cherish, Cherish and Appleby sends StephyyyLove running...DOUBLE SUPLEX BY BOTH APPLEBY AND CHERISH.

Mike: Cherish now sending StephyyyLove a mixture of punches to the face. And now grabbing the arm...She sends a kick to the ribs, followed by a punch to the upper arm...

Ted: Cherish going for the arm again...STEPHYYYLOVE COUNTERS...AND LOOK AT THAT, SHE LIFTS UP CHERISH, AND SLAMS HER BACK INTO THE CANVAS... StephyyyLove picks up Cherish, she punches her and Cherish is forced to lean on the ropes, StephyyyLove sends Cherish running for the Irish Whip...AND A TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER FROM STEPHYYYLOVE...

Mike: Seems like StephyyyLove is finding momentum here against Cherish... StephyyyLove now sees Cherish down, going for a stomp, CHERISH QUICK TO MOVE OUT THE WAY...AND SHE GETS BEHIND STEPHYYYLOVE...AND A ONE HANDED BULLDOG TO STEPHYYYLOVE HITS. Cherish now back in control...Now Cherish grabbing the front of the head, AND A FACEBUSTER FROM CHERISH...

Ted: Cherish now has control as she picks up StephyyyLove, BUT STEPHYYYLOVE BRINGS HER BACK DOWN WITH A HUGE LARIAT...GOOD LORD... StephyyyLove picks up Cherish now, and sends her full force into the turnbuckle, Cherish is slumped into the turnbuckle...AND STEPHYYYLOVE COLLIDES INTO CHERISH....Now StephyyyLove brings the knee back to the gut, and tosses Cherish to the center of the ring. StephyyyLove reach on the turnbuckle...AND A NICE LEG DROP TO CHERISH, COVER BY STEPHYYYLOVE...

2........................KICKOUT

Mike: Cherish kickouts however, and you can see StephyyyLove tags in Deadly. Deadly comes in and wanders around Cherish who is trying to get to her feet...BUT DEADLY BRINGS A BOOT TO THE FACE AND CHERISH IS BROUGHT BACK DOWN...

Ted: Deadly picks up Cherish...AND WHAT A POWERSLAM, DOING SOME DAMAGE TO THE BACK OF CHERISH. Cherish now trying to reach to Appleby, who is trying to tag Cherish out...Deadly however grabs hold of the head, and a nice headlock by Deadly, making Cherish struggle to make her way to her feet...

Mike: Deadly is battling hard to try and make Cherish tap here. But Cherish is making her way to her feet, the headlock still in tact....AND LOOK, Cherish pushing Deadly to the ropes, Cherish sends Deadly running...AND WHAT A CROSSBODY BY CHERISH...Cherish rolls in for the cover...

2.......................................KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Deadly. And now, Cherish applies a devastating leg lock to Deadly. Deadly trying to inch her way to StephyyyLove, but the leg lock seems to be perfectly locked in, allowing Cherish to prevent a tag being made...

Mike: But look! Cherish lifts the leg...AND SLAMS THE KNEE OFF THE CANVAS, AND YOU CAN SEE DEADLY ROLLING AROUND IN AGONY, FOLLOWING THAT DEVASTATING DROP...

Ted: Now Cherish begins a series of stomps to the head of Deadly, Cherish is showing no mercy to Deadly. This is still a case of Cherish showing Drop Dead Bitches to not to mess with her...

Mike: Cherish picks up Deadly. And now, she sends Deadly for the Irish Whip...AND LOOK, NICE SPINEBUSTER BY CHERISH, AND SHE LEAPS ON DEADLY, GIVING AWAY SHOTS TO THE FACE, LOOK AT CHERISH GO WITH THE FISTS...

Ted: SHE'S SHOWING A LOT OF AGGRESSION HERE, CHERISH IS NOT A PERSON TO NEVER SHOW NO MERCY...And now, Cherish is calling for Deadly to get to her feet...Cherish is screaming for Deadly to get up...

Mike: AND I THINK SHE CAN DO IT...AND HERE WE GO, THE KISS IS PLANTED, MEANING ONE THING...CHERISH SENDS DEADLY RUNNING...AND...

Ted: DEADLY DREAMS...OH MY GAWD, DEADLY QUICK TO RESPOND, THE SUPERKICK PLANTS CHERISH, OUT OF NOWHERE, AND CHERISH DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING, A CUNNING PLANT FROM DEADLY...

Mike: AND NOW, DEADLY GOES IN FOR THE COVER...

1.....................................................................................

2.....................................................................................

3......................................................................................

Ted: THE THREE...

Mike: WAIT, THE REF DOES NOT ALLOW IT, CHERISH LEGS ARE ON THE ROPES, THANKS TO APPLEBY, AND DEADLY DOES NOW SEEM HAPPY ABOUT THAT...

Ted: Well Deadly needs to shut her mouth...She never got the full three count...

Mike: Yes, but Appleby pulled the foot of Cherish on the ropes...AND WATCH OUT, DEADLY HITS THE SUICIDE DIVE TO APPLEBY...WOW, WHAT A MOVE...

Ted: DEADLY WAS NOT HAVING ANY PART OF APPLEBY'S PLAN SHOVING INTO HER FACE, APPLEBY HAD TO SUFFER REVENGE, AND SHE GOT REVENGE ON APPLEBY...

Mike: Now the problem is, can Deadly make is back into the ring, just in time...

1............................................2...............................................3......................................4.......................

Ted: You heard the ref, at a four count, and Deadly is starting to show some signs of life here...

Mike: DEADLY IS IN THE RING...BUT CHERISH HITS THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK, KNOCKING OUT DEADLY COLD, COULD THIS BE IT...COVER...

1...................................................................................

2...................................................................................

3.....................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! DEADLY ABLE TO POP THE SHOULDER UP, And now you can see, Cherish is trying to tag in Appleby, that Deadly Dreams has done some damage to our Hellcats Champion...

Mike: Well Charlene is trying to reach for Cherish...AND APPLEBY IS IN. NOW LOOK AT CHARLENE GO, HAMMERING AWAY WITH THOSE FISTS TO THE FACE OF DEADLY...CHARLENE IS GOING WILD HERE TONIGH

Ted: FORMER WOMENS CHAMPION SHE IS, SHE'S USED TO BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HERE OPPONENTS...AND LOOK AT CHARLENE, HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER ON DEADLY...

Mike: NINETY EIGHT POUNDS MIGHT NOT BE ENOUGH AGAINST DEADLY, BUT IT LOOKS TO BE THAT WAY, I MAY BE WRONG...

Ted: Appleby picks up Deadly, sends her into the corner, Deadly is slumped and Charlene charges...BUT DEADLY MOVES OUT THE WAY, CHARLENE SMACKS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, DEADLY HAS CONTROL OF APPLEBY, AND A NICE DDT BY DEADLY...

Mike: Now you can see Deadly wandering around Appleby who is trying to get to her feet, and now, Deadly stomping the back severely...Appleby laid down once more as Deadly tags in StephyyyLove...AND NOW YOU CAN SEE THERE IS A SMIRK UPON THE FACE OF STEPHYYYLOVE...

Ted: It means her advantage has come. And now StephyyyLove turns around Charlene...AND LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE...BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE OF CHARLENE, NOT GIVING A CARE IN THE WORLD ON WHAT HAPPENS TO HER...

Mike: Welcome to her world Ted...It's just plain horror as Drop Dead Bitches look at Charlene, who is trying to make her way to her feet...StephyyyLove now picks up Charlene, adjusting her on her shoulders, AND WHAT A SAMOAN DROP BY STEPHYYYLOVE...Charlene trying to find her way to her feet and StephyyyLove just laughing…

Ted: She can laugh now, but Charlene might come back to haunt her…Cherish now trying to tag in Charlene, and StephyyyLove pulls up Appleby. BUT LOOK AT APPLEBY HAMMERING AWAY WITH THOSE SHOTS TO THE FACE TO STEPHYYYLOVE, GOOD GAWD…

Mike: CHARLENE IS NOT HORSING AROUND, SHE SENDS RUNNING…AND A PICTURE PERFECT SPEAR, DAMAGING STEPHYYYLOVE

Ted: BUT LOOK AT LOVE, TRYING TO HAVE MICHELE DEADLY TAGGED IN. MICHELE IS DOING HER BEST TO GET HERSELF IN THIS MATCH

Mike: CHARLENE IS STOPPING STEPHYYYLOVE THOUGH, SHE’S TWISTING THE ANKLE AND YOU CAN SEE THE LOOK ON CHARLENE’S FACE, IT SAYS TAP!

Ted: BUT HOW LOVELY WOULD IT BE FOR CHARLENE TO SEE STEPHYYYLOVE, THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN HAUNTING HER SINCE DAY ONE, TAP OUT? STEPHYYYLOVE ESCAPES HOWEVER…

Mike: HEY LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE HITS THE ANGEL KICK TO CHARLENE, OUT OF NOWHERE, CHARLENE IS OUT COLD…

Ted: NO, CMON CHARLENE, YOU’RE BETTER THAN THIS…

Mike: YOU CAN SEE CHERISH IS HOLDING HER HEAD IN DISBELIEF, COVER BY STEPHYYYLOVE, THIS IS OVER…

1.....................................................................................

2.....................................................................................

3.........................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: SHE’S DONE IT, CHARLENE KICKED OUT OF IT…

Mike: AND CHERISH’S REACTION SHOWS HER JOYFUL. I CAN’T BLAME HER…MEANWHILE DROP DEAD BITCHES, LIVID WITH HOW CHARLENE KICKED OUT…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, CHARLENE IS LOOKING TO TAG IN CHERISH, CHERISH TRYING HER BEST TO HAVE CHARLENE TAG HER. CHARLENE KNOWS THIS COULD BE THE ADVANTAGE IS CHERISH IS TAGGED IN….

Mike: LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE…SHES WANTING DEADLY IN THIS MATCH. BAH GAWD…AND LOOK, BOTH HELLCATS TAG IN THEIR PARTNER…DEADLY GOING FOR DEADLY DREAMS!!!!! CHERISH DUCKS, SHE BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES, AND WHAT A SPRINGBOARD KICK TO THE HEAD, KNOCKING DOWN DEADLY…

Ted: Deadly was left damaged after that kick to the skull, and now Michele is trying to find her way to her feet, but has the damage been done>

Mike: It might have been. As Cherish is now dragging up Deadly to her feet…AND A HEADSCISSOR TO DEADLY. DEADLY IS IN TROUBLE, AND CHERISH KNOWS IT…Cherish now taunting Deadly, DEADLY TRYING TO GET TO HER FEET, STEPHYYYLOVE RUSHES IN, LOOK AT CHARLENE, HITTING THE BROGUE KICK ON STEPHYYYLOVE…

Ted: THAT GAVE CHERISH SOME BREATHING SPACE, NOT GOOD NEWS IF YOU’RE MICHELE DEADLY…THE KISS PLANTED TO DEADLY…

Mike: OH MY GAWD…HERE WE GO….THE FINAL TOUCH PLANTS, AND CHERISH MIGHT HAVE WON THIS…

1…………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………

3………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Charlene and Cherish celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF CHARLENE APPLEBY AND CHEEEEERISSSSH

Ted: THIS IS WHAT CHERISH NEEDS HEADING INTO THIS SUNDAY

Mike: YOU KNOW, I THINK THAT WAS A GREAT EFFORT, NOT JUST BY CHERISH, BUT BY CHARLENE APPLEBY. Cherish predicted Charlene would hold up her tonight, but Charlene showed NO ring rust tonight…

(Cherish picks up her Hellcats Championship and Charlene stops her)

Ted: Uh oh…

Mike: Charlene is not letting Cherish go with that championship, that is the feeling for Saturday…

(Cherish walks around thinking)

(Cherish belts the Hellcats Championship off the skull of Charlene)

Ted: OH GAWD…

Mike: THAT’S ONE WAY TO GET PAST CHARLENE

Ted: BUT CHARLENE WILL NOT BE DEALING WITH THIS FROM CHERISH, I THINK IT’S GAME ON FOR INCEPTION OF PERFECTION

(Cherish heads up the ramp, the other three Hellcats are laid out as Cherish doesn’t take notice and walks up the ramp)

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Pitbull, I am here to speak to you about your loss, you said that you get back to a winning streak, but Tyler Blade screwed you out of a win, and suddenly, something is up, what do you have to say Pitbull…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Look, could I just go home? Now is not the time nor the place to ask about my match. I just need to clear my head and have a think…

Trevor Thompson: Okay Pitbull…

(Pitbull walks to the parking lot)

Mike: You can’t blame him…

Ted: I agree…

(A car comes down and knocks down Pitbull)

Mike: OH MY GAWD…

Ted: FUCKING HELL, WHAT THE HELL?!

Mike: OH SHIT, SOMEONE HELP PITBULL, HE’S JUST BEEN RUN DOWN BY THAT MADMAN…

(Man gets out of the car with a crowbar)

Ted: TYLER?

Mike: THAT BASTARD!! AND LOOK, I THINK PITBULL IS INJURED

Ted: I wouldn't be shocked at all. BUT LOOK AT TYLER, SMACKING THE CROWBAR OVER PITBULL, AND LOOK, TYLER NOW SMASHING THE HEAD OFF THE CONCRETE ROAD, YOU CAN SEE BLOOD TRAILING DOWN PITBULL'S FACE...

Mike: Wait...LOOK, TYLER IS GETTING BACK INTO THE CAR, AND OH MY GAWD, HE IS GOING TO REVERSE...

Ted: WHAT THE FUCK....OH MY GAWD, HE'S REVERSED OVER PITBULL, AND TYLER HAS FUCKING LOST IT...

Mike: HEY LOOK, TYLER IS REVING UP THE CAR. I THINK HE IS PLANNING TO RUN OVER PITBULL ONCE AND FOR...

Ted: WAIT...CHRIS LUCIFER SMASHES TYLER'S WINDOW AND ATTACKS BLADE...GOOD LORD

Mike: WHAT THE FUCK...NOW YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER OPENING THE DOOR AND THROWING BLADE OUT THE CAR...LOOK AT LUCIFER STOMPING AWAY AND TYLER IS GETTING UP TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK....TYLER'S RUNNING OFF...

Chris Lucifer: SOMEONE GET PARAMEDICS NOW!!!!!

(Lucifer runs over to Pitbull who is screaming in pain)

Mike: Man...

Ted: This is a low level Tyler has sunk to...

(Paramedics rush onto the scene where they try to help Pitbull up to his feet)

(Commercial)

Ted: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, moments ago, this devastating event happened, Pitbull was about to head home following a loss, when suddenly, Tyler Blade drove a car down the road of the parking lot and knocked down Puerto Rican Pitbull

Mike: The attacks never stopped there. Blade would get out of the car with a crowbar, AND LOOK AT THIS HERE...This is low...Low from Tyler Blade

Ted: Pitbull got reversed over by Blade's car, and Blade was going to finish off Pitbull, but Chris Lucifer smashed into the window, pulling out Blade, and Blade well ran off...

(Live camera flashes back)

Mike: Well there is Pitbull being lifted into the ambulance, and I don't like his chances of recovery...

Ted: This is terrible. I think Pitbull is suffering from at least more than a set of broken bones…

(The medics slap the back of the ambulance and the ambulance drives off)

(Camera pans back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team main event is scheduled for one fall

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machine hits, Johnny Ventura comes out to boos and has the FWE Championship around his waist)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 Pounds, he is the FWE Champion, the inFAMOUS…JOHHHHNNNNNNNNNYYYY VEEEEEEEEENTTTTTTURRRRRRRRAAAAAAA

Ted: You heard what Johnny Ventura had to say earlier tonight when he interrupted Ownage, and it was announced earlier, that Ownage and Johnny Ventura will go one on one on Christmas Day’s special of Warpath…

Mike: It may not be for the championship and that doesn’t matter. Does a match have to be good with the title on the line? No, because these two are two prodigal masterminds in and OUT the ring. And this match on Christmas Day will be a match of the year, in my opinion..

(Whoses Life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship around his waist to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds, he is the New Age Champion…LAAAWREEEEENCCCCCEEE

Mike: Will it be another week where controversy strikes this kid on the skull? Lawrence has been the definition of controversy ever since Tapout and one has to wonder, when is the kid going to get justified for his actions?

Ted: I have no idea Mike, but I do have to agree with you hugely, Lawrence has been the definition of controversy since Tapout, but Lawrence said himself and I quote…”The only people who find me controversial are those who have not seen my career in the past. They need to shut up and watch me closely”

Mike: Harsh words from Lawrence

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a massive positive reaction)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, OWNAAAAAGEEEEE

Ted: This man told Johnny Ventura what was on his mind earlier tonight and this man’s announcement, with approval of Rick Death, is that he will face Johnny Ventura on Special Christmas episode of Warpath…

Mike: Losing is not an option for this man here tonight nor at Christmas Day. He needs to prove to Johnny Ventura that what he said earlier tonight was right. He needs to shut the mouth of Johnny Ventura up and I hope he does, because I agree with him, that Johnny Ventura is an annoying asshole

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)

JA: And his partner, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THEEEE FREEEEAAAKSHOOOOOOOW

Mike: Freakshow still feels determined that he can beat Johnny Ventura. He assumes last week’s loss over Johnny Ventura was nothing more than a ‘fluke’.

Ted: You can’t be serious. Anyone with brains can tell Johnny got the better of Freakshow last week…

Mike: Let me remind you, Johnny took out the referee, Freakshow slammed The Freak Affect and it didn’t give Freakshow the advantage when the three count was made, but the referee was out. Freakshow got out of the ring and woke up the referee, but Johnny caught him and the rest is history…

Ted: Freakshow needs to stop throwing his toys out the pram for once…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And Ownage and Lawrence set things off. Both men circle the ring, with their tag team partners watching on. Both men go for the lockup and it’s Lawrence who gets control with the headlock…Now tossing over Ownage and kicking the back…

Mike: Ownage picked up by Lawrence, who throws him into the corner….Lawrence goes for the charges, BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY. Lawrence turns around, Ownage wraps his arms around Lawrence, AND PLANTS THE BULLDOG ON LAWRENCE, COVER BY OWNAGE, But Lawrence quickly kicks out….

Ted: Now Ownage going for the armbar here…Trying to make Lawrence tap out but I don’t think Lawrence is going to give up early on.

Mike: But the armbar will cause sheer pain to the arm of Lawrence. Lawrence ripping his way out…AND TAGS IN JOHNNY VENTURA…Ownage gets to his feet and you can see Ventura is smirking, knowing that Ownage is the man he beat a couple of weeks ago at Pick Your Poison…

Ted: And Ownage is hell bent of revenge I am guessing….AND LOOK OUT, OWNAGE IS GOING FOR THE LOU THESZ PRESS OF VENTURA, HE IS BEATING AWAY AT VENTURA. NOT GIVING UP ON THE CHAMPION…

Mike: INTENT REVENGE FOR OWNAGE…And the ref breaks things off, not having Ownage get a disqualification here…

Ted: Ownage is circling the ring, in disgust as Johnny rushes to his feet…AND OWNAGE WITH THE HIGH KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, OWNAGE IS GOING WILD HERE TONIGHT…

Mike: He is not over the fact that he lost his championship to Ventura, but like Ownage pointed out earlier tonight, he will get his revenge on Christmas Day, a special Warpath episode then, with the FWE Championship being defended….Ownage throws Ventura to the corner and now, Ownage going for the charge…BUT LOOK, VENTURA RAISES THE FEET AND OWNAGE RUNS INTO THEM…

Ted: Ventura now climbs the turnbuckle….AND A NICE LOW DROPKICK, TAKING DOWN OWNAGE. Now Ownage is trying to tag in Freakshow, Freakshow is trying to have Ownage tag in…But Ventura with the Boston Crab, now allowing the former FWE Champion to make the tag…Ownage is trying his best to rip away from the hold….AND HE DOES, FREAKSHOW WALTZ IN…

Mike: AND LOOK, A HEAVY RIGHT HAND TO THE JAW OF VENTURA. VENTURA IS DOWN, AND LOOK AT FREAKSHOW GO, STOMPING AWAY AT VENTURA…

Ted: Whereas Johnny’s team is cool and calm, Ownage’s team is full of energy and want revenge, Freakshow losing to Ventura last week, Ownage losing to Ventura at Pick Your Poison…And now, Freakshow has the headlock on Ventura once more…Kick to the gut by Ventura...Nice counter…AND A BEAUTIFUL ENZIGURI FROM VENTURA…

Mike: HE GOT THAT OUT OF NOWHERE…Now You can see Ventura is bending back on the right leg….Freakshow trying to reach for the ropes, but I think Freakshow is just inches off the ropes, as Ventura continues to make Freakshow scream in agony!

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, VENTURA CANNOT HOLD ONTO FREAKSHOW FOR MUCH LONG, AS FREAKSHOW HAS FOUND THE GAP, THAT ALLOWS HIM TO BREAK FROM THE HOLD….

Mike: And now, Freakshow is back to his feet, AND DECKS VENTURA, NICE HEAVY CLOTHESLINE TO VENTURA…Ventura back up….AND AN STO FROM FREAKSHOW, GOING FOR THE COVER…

1………………………………………………………….

2…………………….KICKOUT

Ted: Ventura bounces Freakshow off and Freakshow just at the edge of the ring. Freakshow and Ventura now trying to get to their feet, at Lawrence is calling for Ventura to tag him in. AND VENTURA TAGS IN LAWRENCE...

Mike: Now Lawrence and Freakshow circle the ring. And now race in for the lock up, Lawrence wildly grabs the head of Freakshow, now sending Freakshow to the turnbuckle...

Ted: Lawrence charges Freakshow with a heavy boot....AND OH MY LORD, WHAT A FREAK AFFECT FROM FREAKSHOW, NOW FREAKSHOW RUSHES IN FOR THE COVER...

3........KICKOUT

Mike: Lawrence makes the kickout! Freakshow stares at Ventura, mocking the FWE Champion as now, Freakshow grabs the head, SLAMMING THE HEAD OFF THE FLOORING, AND FREAKSHOW ON FIRE ONCE AGAIN TONIGHT....

Ted: Freakshow picks up Lawrence and drags him to Ownage. They make the tag and Freakshow, heavy punch to the gut...AND OWNAGE FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, WITH A DROPKICK TO LAWRENCE....Now Ownage wanders around Lawrence, who is down, AND MASSIVE KNEE DROP TO THE HEAD BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence now gets on top of Lawrence and starts using a seires of lefts and rights to the face of Lawrence

Mike: Lawrence trying to shove Ownage off him, as Ownage picks up Lawrence by the head, Ownage sends Lawrence to the corner, and now, digging the right knee into the ribs. Ownage going full throttle on Lawrence, as he throws him to the middle of the ring...AND OWNAGE LOOKING READY....ELBOW DROP FROM THE TURNBUCKLE BY OWNAGE...

Ted: Wow...Ownage now picks the pace up as he has the leg lock connecting, CAN OWNAGE MAKE LAWRENCE TAP?

Mike: He could do, but Lawrence is TRYING to escape. Can he though? Ownage has that leg lock in tight...BUT YOU CAN NOW SEE LAWRENCE IS RIPPING AWAY THE LEGS WITH HIS ARMS...AND LAWRENCE IS FREE...

Ted: Now Lawrence trying to claw his way to the ropes, trying to get back to his feet…BUT OWNAGE BRINGS HIM DOWN WITH THE SIDE EFFECT, OWNAGE DRAPES HIS ARM FOR THE COVER…

2………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Lawrence pops the shoulder up. And now, Ownage up to his knees, with Lawrence trying to make his way up…AND OWNAGE PICKS UP LAWRENCE, SLAMMING THE BACK OFF THE CANVAS…

Ted: And Ownage follows up with a knee drop on the head. Ownage now getting to his feet and climbing the turnbuckle….Waiting for Lawrence to make his way to his feet once more…BUT LAWRENCE COMES AT OWNAGE, WITH A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION. Ownage slipping on the turnbuckle, and Lawrence comes to Ownage, NOW LOOK AT LAWRENCE GO, HAMMERING THE FISTS TO THE HEAD OF OWNAGE

Mike: Ownage stumbling back, as Freakshow watches on. Ownage tags in Freakshow, FREAKSHOW GRABS A HOLD OF LAWRENCE, AND TOSSES HIM OUT THE RING, LAWRENCE LANDING RIBS FIRST INTO THE CONCRETE, NICE TAG MADE THERE…

Ted: It was a perfect strategy and one that led Lawrence into a blind mistake, now Freakshow jumps off the apron and he picks up the New Age Champion. Now Freakshow picks up Lawrence, AND THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL POST, GOOD LORD, LAWRENCE WENT FULL FORCE INTO THE STEEL…FREAKSHOW GOING FOR THE FREAK AFF…NO, LAWRENCE SHOVES HIM OFF…AND LOOK AT THAT SICK CLOTHESLINE FROM FREAKSHOW

Mike: Freakshow now standing over Lawrence as the ref continues the count, he lifts Lawrence onto his shoulders and throws him into the ring. Freakshow slowly gets back into the ring, circling a Lawrence who is trying to get to his feet. FREAKSHOW HITS THE LEG DROP.

Ted: Freakshow drops in the cover!

2………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: AND LAWRENCE KICKS OUT. Now Lawrence rolls onto his stomach and is trying to crawl to Ventura who offers his hand out. BUT LOOK AT THIS, THE SHARPSHOOTER IS IN PLACE, AND LAWRENCE IS IN AGONY, YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE IS STRAINING TO TRY AND EDGE HIS WAY TO VENTURA…

Ted: Ventura is trying to encourage Lawrence to get over to him….AND LOOK, LAWRENCE TAGS IN, FREAKSHOW FORCED TO LET GO, FREAKSHOW COMES TO VENTURA, BUT VENTURA GETS THE UPPER HAND WITH A SERIES OF PUNCHES CLOUDING THE FACE OF THE FREAK, FREAKSHOW IS FORCED TO THE ROPES, VENTURA SENDS FREAKSHOW RUNNING…AND LOOK AT THIS…VENTURA WITH THE FIREMAN CARRY GUTBUSTER

Mike: Freakshow now rolling around in agony, and now, Ventura…LOOKING FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE, BUT FREAKSHOW SHOVES VENTURA OFF HIM, AND VENTURA RESTS ON THE ROPES…FREAKSHOW NOW SENDS VENTURA RUNNING…..VENTURA SLIDES UNDER FREAKSHOW AND OH MY LORD

Ted: KILL ME NOW, WHAT A FIREBIRD’S FURY, QUICK REACTIONS FROM VENTURA, AND VENTURA SLIPS FOR THE COVER…

2……………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: HE GOT…NO, VENTURA COULDN’T DO IT…WHAT THE HELL…

Ted: Ventura sits up and does not believe it….Ventura now goes for the armbar, AND LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THAT FIREBIRD’S FURY ONCE AGAIN MIKE…

(Replay airs)

Mike: That Firebird’s Fury was one hell of a move Ted, I mean you can see Freakshow sends the champ running, Ventura wise to slide under Freakshow, Freakshow turns around and the next thing you know, that Firebird’s Fury struck Freakshow!

(Live action airs)

Ted: Well now you can see Freakshow is trying to reach to Ownage, Ownage trying to touch the arm of Freakshow so he can make the tag…Freakshow…COUNTERING THE HOLD, AND THERE WE GO, OWNAGE IS IN, AND OWNAGE WASTES NO TIME IN BEATING DOWN VENTURA, LOOK AT THOSE STRIKES PLUMMET THE FACE OF VENTURA…

Mike: PAYBACK IS INDEED A BITCH, AND VENTURA IS KNOWING ABOUT IT….Ownage having to release himself from the vicious punches, now Ownage quickly picks up Ventura, throwing him into the corner…Ownage CHARGES…BUT LOOK AT VENTURA, RAISING THE LEGS UP AND STABBING THE RIBS OF OWNAGE

Ted: Ownage feels the pain, Ventura now turns around Ownage, AND A NICE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT. Now Ventura sends Ownage to the opposite corner, Ventura with a clothesline into the corner, and Ownage falls, slumped into the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT VENTURA PRESSING THE KNEE INTO OWNAGE

Mike: Ventura not done with Ownage yet of course, as the referee pulls Ventura away. And Ventura pushing the referee…

Ted: That isn’t good. Ventura not happy with the referee’s choice. And now, Ventura pulls up Ownage as he sits him on top of the turnbuckle, Ownage is slumped still. Ventura jumps up like a kid on Christmas. AND LOOK, VENTURA TRYING TO TOSS OWNAGE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE….AND THE SUPERPLEX HITS OWNAGE. OWNAGE MAY BE DOWN AND OUT AFTER THAT…

Mike: HE MIGHT BE, AND VENTURA CRAWLS IN FOR THE COVER…

1…………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO, OWNAGE MANAGES TO KICK OUT OF THE HOLD. And now, Ventura on his knees, trying to make his way up…So is Ownage. Ownage crawling to the ropes and now as Ventura tries to get to his feet, AND LOOK AT VENTURA GO WITH THE WILD STOMPS TO THE SPINE. VENTURA NOT GIVING UP THIS PARADE OF ABUSE TO OWNAGE

Mike: Well he has to now as the referee breaks up the assault and now, Ventura walks around the ring, waiting for Ownage to get back to his feet. Ownage is up and Ventura now sending a series of shots to the face of Ownage, Ownage is leaning back to the ropes, and now, Ventura sends Ownage running…Ownage bounces back, AND SLIDES OUT OF THE RING, UNDER THE LEGS OF VENTURA…

Ted: That was a clever way to slip away from Ventura, Ownage bounces back on the apron, BUT VENTURA GETS THE UPPER HAND, A NICE JAB TO THE FACE AND OWNAGE IS NOW CLOSE TO SLIPPING OFF THE APR..

Mike: OWNAGE FIGHTS BACK, A JAB TO THE FACE OF VENTURA…Ventura stumbles back…AND WHAT A DROPKICK BY OWNAGE, FROM THE ROPES, COVER!!!

2…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND VENTURA KICKS OUT…Ownage now crawling to Freakshow who has his arm out…Freakshow now trying to get Ownage in….AND THE TAG IS MADE, FREAKSHOW RUSHING INTO THE RING, AND STOMPS ON THE SPINE OF VENTURA, WHO WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF GETTING TO HIS FEET. AND NOW, FREAKSHOW CONTINUES THE SERIES OF STOMPING AWAY AT VENTURA…

Ted: Freakshow is hot off his heels now, causing agony to Ventura! Payback from last week…

Mike: It may just be, Freakshow picks up Ventura, kick to the midsection and now throwing him acorss the mat. Ventura laid out and LOOK OUT FOR FREEASHOW. HE’S READY

Ted: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. AS FREAKSHOW…GOES FOR THE DIVING MOONSAULT TO VENTURA…

Mike: OH NO…THE CHAMPION IS IN TROUBLE….WE KNOW WHAT FREAKSHOW DOES WHEN HE DOES THIS. AND I THINK FREAKSHOW IS GOING FOR…

Ted: WAIT A MINUTE, WHIPLASH OUT OF NOWHERE…LAWRENCE STRIKES AGAIN…

Mike: THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOS…THE CONTROVERSIAL, LAWRENCE, TAKES A WHIPLASH TO FREAKSHOW, AND FREAKSHOW IS LAID OUT

Ted: I THINK THIS IS ANOTHER MATCH FREAKSHOW IS GOING TO BE SCREWED OUT OF. VENTURA SEES THIS, AND LOOK, LAWRENCE PULLS DOWN OWNAGE, OWNAGE DIDN’T SEE IT COMING, AND LAWRENCE LOOKS LIKE HE’S HELPED VENTURA FOR THE WIN…

Mike: VENTURA CRAWLS FOR THE COVER…

2…………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: WHAT!!

Mike: PARDON THE PUN, BUT WHAT THE FREAKING HELL…FREAKSHOW MANAGES TO KICK OUT, WHEN ALL HOPE WAS LOST, FREAKSHOW FOUND IT. AND HE MANAGED TO KICK OUT

Ted: VENTURA IS MORE THAN LIVID HERE NOW, HE DOESN’T BELIEVE THE SIGHT OF THIS…FREAKSHOW ROLLS IN AGONY, AS VENTURA LOOKS TO TAKE THE BLAME TO THE REFEREE…

Mike: LOOK, VENTURA IS PINNING UP THE REFEREE TO THE CORNER, THE REF IS SCARED IT SEEMS…

Ted: OH NO, OH NO, FREAKSHOW IS GETTING TO HIS FEET, VENTURA MIGHT JUST HAVE SCREWED HIMSELF OVER. VENTURA TURNS AROUND….OH MY GAWD, THE FREAK AFFECT BLASTS THE SKULL OF VENTURA OFF THE FLOOR…COVER BY FREAKSHOW

2…………………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………………

Mike: THR-WAIT, LAWRENCE ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Ted: YOU ARE KIDDING ME…LAWRENCE BROKE UP THE HOLD, BUT HEY, IT WAS A GOOD WAY TO KEEP THIS MATCH GOING…

Mike: AND OWNAGE SLIDES INTO THE RING, TAKING OUT THE NEW AGE CHAMPION WITH A FLYING FOREARM…THE REF DOESN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, AS LOOK, FREAKSHOW HAS VENTURA INTO THE STF POSITION, AND THIS LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE IT. BUT THE REF IS TRYING TO GET OWNAGE AND LAWRENCE OUT THE RING, AS THEM TWO CONTINUE TO BR…

Ted: VENTURA HAS TAPPED. VENTURA HAS TAPPED, AND THE REF DOESN’T SEE IT, ONCE AGAIN, FREAKSHOW IS SCREWED FROM A VICTORY…

Mike: FREAKSHOW IS NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS, HE TURNS AROUND THE REF AND HE IS ARGUING WITH THE REF. FREAKSHOW SEEMS TO HAVE A LEGIT POINT…

Ted: FREAKSHOW TURNS AROUND….AND LOOK, VENTURA HAS THE LABYRINTH STRIKE LOCKED IN, OH MY GAWD!!!! THIS MATCH GETS MORE HECTIC BY THE SECOND!

Mike: OH NO, FREAKSHOW MIGHT HAVE TO TAP, LOOK AT THE PAIN….I DON’T KNOW IF HE CAN HOLD THIS….

Ted: OH SHIT, FREAKSHOW LOOKS READY TO TAP. THIS IS TERRIBLE…

Mike: BUT LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS ESCAPING…OH GOOD LORD!!! THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT FREAKSHOW NEEDS….AND FREAKSHOW ESCAPE….OH MY GAWD!!!

Ted: AND NOW LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS TRADING SHOTS TO JOHNNY VENTURA. JOHNNY TRYING TO GET BACK ON GROUND…FREAKSHOW THROWS A CLOTHESLINE…JOHNNY DUCKS AND A NICE ENZIGURI TO FREAKSHOW…

Mike: JOHNNY IS IN AGONY, AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS COMING INTO THE RING, RIGHT BEHIND VENTURA…BUT LAWRENCE GETS IN THE RING……WHIPLASH…NO, OWNAGE PICKS UP LAWRENCE AND HITS THE R…I…P

Ted: THAT MIGHT GIVE FREAKSHOW SOME BREATHING SPACE. BUT FREAKSHOW IS DOWN, VENTURA TRYING TO REGAIN HIMSELF AS FREAKSHOW STRUGGLES TO GET ON HIS FEET…

Mike: Ventura now waiting for Freakshow to get on his feet…HERE COMES FREAKSHOW, VENTURA IS READY….AND THE FIREBIRD’S FURY HITS….NO, FREAKSHOW THROWS HIS SPINE OFF THE FLOORING…

Ted: FREAKSHOW READY FOR HIS CHANCE HERE…AS VENTURA STRUGGLES TO GET ON HIS FEET…VENTURA IS UP….AND THE FREAK AFFECT PLANTS VENTURA, OH LORD, THAT HAS GOT TO BE IT, FREAKSHOW DROPS FOR THE COVER

1…………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………

Ted: OH MY GAWD, HE’S DONE IT

(DING DING DING)

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow struggles to get up)

JA: Here are your winners, the team of Ownage and THE FREEEEEEAKSHOWWW

Ted: FREAKSHOW HAS PINNED JOHNNY VENTURA

Mike: THIS WILL ONLY DO ONE THING. INCREASE THE WANTS FOR FREAKSHOW TO GET A MATCH FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP EVEN MORE…

Ted: IT SURE WILL….AND LOOK, OWNAGE PICKS UP FREAKSHOW….WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Mike: THE R…I…P HITS. OWNAGE IS NOT LETTING FREAKSHOW STEAL HIS SPOTLIGHT

Ted: You know something, Hass is right…Ownage has gotten a bit iffy since losing the FWE Championship…

Mike: I have no idea what’s going on with Ownage as of late, there was nothing Freakshow did wrong and Ownage just attacks him…

Ted: There was however tension backstage between the pair…

(Ownage picks up a microphone)

Ownage: You may have had the pinfall during the night Freakshow, but that doesn’t mean you’re better than me. That doesn’t mean that I lack in comparison to you. I am better than you, I will always be better than you. You of all people need to accept what I said to be nothing but the truth. This is a new era…This is a new start…The Birth to a new era of OwNAGEntertainment is amongst us…Nobody, not Johnny Ventura, not Freakshow, not even Hass Johnson can stop me…And you know something? I don’t care what anyone in the world thinks of me, I can’t stress over how everyone in this company thinks Johnny Ventura is better than me, because he is the FWE Champion. I am the pure definition of FWE. And next week, I want Hass Johnson to listen up. Because I am not having him rule over my career in FWE. I am going to show him that he cannot hold me back, and that he is nothing but another hater, just like the rest of this world…

(Ownage drops the mic and heads out the ring, up the ramp)

Ted: Whoa…

Mike: Attitude has defiantly changed from Pick Your Poison…Ownage is sending a rant to the FWE Universe, and he wants everyone to listen

Ted: And how is Hass Johnson going to take this? So many more questions concluding this week. We’re done with tonight, and next week, as we’re one step closer to the Christmas Special of Warpath, we look forward to the build-up to Johnny Ventura verses Ownage part two. See you guys later!

(The camera sees Ownage leaving the stage)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

December 11th 2012
Page 1 of 1