FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 18th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin
FWE

March 18th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: March 18th, 2012   March 18th, 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 pm

(FWE/Mayhem Intros Play)

(Camera shows clips of Liam Catterson, Dorin & Jason Skilled)

Narrator: Tonight...

(Narrator pauses as footage continues)

Narrator: Three of FWE's Champions will clash in an epic triple threat match. Which one of these three men will win?

(Footage pans and shows the match card with all 3 men)

(Camera settles in to the arena as red & white pyros blast off)

(Camera pans over to the commentary table with Edward Thomas & Jake Evans)

Edward: Hello everyone and WELCOME to another edition of Saturday Night Mayhem! We are just a mere 7 nights away from the biggest spectacle of them all, GLORY ROAD! I'm Edward Thomas, alongside my partner, Jake Evans! Take it away, Jake!

Jake: We are live here tonight in the Wells Fargo Center of historical Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! And what a show we have planned for you tonight!

Edward: I agree! Tonight we get just another step closer to Glory Road as we are on the final stop to the grandest stage of FWE! And lets get started with the action by sending it to Anthony Davidson in the ring!

(Camera settles into ring on AD)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for ONE FALL!

("Smoke & Mirrors" by Downstait hits for the first time)

AD: Introducing first, making his FWE Debut, from Los Angeles, California, CAAARRRSSOOON DOOOOMIINNIICC!

(Carson Dominic stands on the stage, looking around the FWE Arena for the first time and then he walks down to the ring with a smirk on his face)

Jake: A newcomer in FWE! I've been watching this kid all week training hard and I know for a fact that it can pay off for a big debut win tonight for Carson!

(Milez Blaze's theme hits)

AD: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is MIIIIIILLLEEZ BLLLAAAZZEE!!

(Milez comes out statically to cheers)

Edward: A few miles away from Philly is Pittsburgh, the city this young and charismatic man Milez Blaze grew up and tonight, he returns to his home state to look for a win!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: And here we go! That's the opening bell as we are underway with our first match up on Mayhem!

Edward: Milez and Carson lock up as Carson quickly gets the advantage with a headlock! And Milez pushes him off to the ropes as Carson comes running back! And a shoulder block by Carson! Milez springs back up!

Jake: But only to be taken down with a suplex from Carson! Carson now rebounds off the ropes, knee drop! Carson hooks the leg!

ONE..........
TWO.............
KICKOUT!

Edward: Carson goes right back on the attack! Not wasting any time here! Carson with an irish whips! Blaze goes into the corner and Carson runs full speed ahead here...

Jake: CLOTHESLINE! AND CARSON GRABS HIM! ALABAMA SLAM! CONNECTING! THIS IS IT! CARSON HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE...........
TWO..............

Edward: What the?! Carson not going for the three count lifts Blaze up! What's he thinking?!

Jake: He awaits Blaze to get up as Blaze slowly gets to his feet! Carson off the second rope! OH MY! BEAUTIFUL DISASTER KICK! STRAIGHT TO THE TEMPLE! THAT'S GOT TO BE IT!

ONE.........
TWO..........
THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Carson's theme hits)

AD: Here is your winner, CARSON DOOOOOMMIINNIICC!!

Edward: I'm baffled! What a display put on by Carson Dominic in his debut match!

Jake: Did I not say it? I'm right ONCE AGAIN! This man Carson Dominic is the future of this business! I can see it!

Edward: Wait a minute! What is he doing! Carson grabs a steel chair from ringside and he sets it onto the mat and grabs Milez! OH MY GOD! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT CARSON!

Jake: CONCUSSION MAKER! RIGHT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! MILEZ SKULL JUST GOT PLANTED! WOW! WHAT BRUTALITY DISPLAYED BY CARSON!

(Carson's theme hits as he poses on the turnbuckle to the crowd as they boo him & paramedics come to the ring to check on Milez)

Edward: Milez doesn't look too good! Paramedics attending to him! What a cowardly move by Carson! Injuring another competitor like that!

Jake: Carson Dominic is doing what many guys should do, he's sending a message and telling the locker room to take notice! This man is truly a favorite in my book!

(Camera cuts backstage to Johnny Thompson standing by)

JT: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, Andre The Fireboy!

(Camera zooms back to show ATF standing next to Thompson as the crowd erupts into cheers)

JT: ATF, I want to say, welcome back to FWE! We saw you return two weeks ago, ending the career of your long time rival, Watson Terrence Frontway. And then we saw you and CD Max go at it last week, with you winning. What are your thoughts on all of this and other things?

ATF: You know Thompson, it feels great to be back in the land I once had conquered. I did us all a favor by getting rid of that loud mouth punk and last week, CD Max took me to the limit, though I won. I'll give CD Max his props, but in the end, no one can outdo ATF.

JT: Now Andre, tonight you are scheduled to go up against a man you have had a long history with in Victor Hughes. What are your thoughts?

ATF: Victor! You're back in this place, huh? I thought when you walked out the first 3 times you MEANT it, but of course, I was wrong because stubborn little Hughes just can't help himself, can he? Now Hughes, I don't like you, hell no one does, and I sure as hell don't and NEVER will respect you. Tonight, you'll be lucky to even make it to Glory Road next week after I'm done with you. Cousin Hass, take this as a favor. Wink

JT: Thank you Andre.

(ATF walks away as the camera settles back into the ring)

Edward: Cousin Hass? :S

Jake: I'm as confused as you are right now. Back to the ring.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for ONE FALL and it is a triple threat match!

(Savior Roy's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, from Greenwhich, Connecticut, he is the #1 contender to the Inter Anarchy Championship, SAVIOR ROY!

(Carnage's Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, first, from Detroit, Michigan, he is the #1 contender to the National Pride Championship, CAAAARRRNNAAGGGEE!!

(Light's go out as Mr. Extreme's Theme Hits)

AD: And their opponent, he is the 2012 Sole Commencement winner, MR. EXTREEEEEMMMEEE!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: And there's the opening bell as these three men stare each other down!

Edward: I just want to know, why did ATF call Hass Johnson, "cousin?" I'm just so shocked I can't continue...

Jake: Shut up and get back to the match! Carnage and Mr Extreme double team Roy here! And they Irish Whip him to the corner! Carnage goes running and hits a clothesline! Mr. Extreme grabs Roy! SCORPION DEATH DROP CONNECTING ON ROY! MR EXTRE-

Edward: WAIT A MINUTE! CARNAGE FROM BEHIND GRABS MR EXTREME AND GETS HIM ONTO HIS SHOULDERS! R! I! P! CONNECTS! CARNAGE COULD END IT HERE AS HE FALLS ON TOP FOR THE COVER!

ONE.........
TWO.................
THREE!!!

(DING DING DING!)

AD: Here is your winner, CAAAAAAARRNNAAGGEE!!

Edward: What a match! That was like a minute! Carnage with a win just like that! What slick move by the Minister of Sinister! Carnage wins nonetheless here on Mayhem! We'll be right back folks!

(Commercial Break)

(Back From Commercial)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for ONE FALL!

(ATF's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, from Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 200 Pounds, ANDRE THE FIIIIIRREEEBBBOOYY!!!

(Victor Hughes' Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, from Chandler, Arizona, weighing in at 205 Pounds, VIIIIIICCTTOORR HUUUUUGGGHHHEEESS!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: Both these men are in the ring and you know these two want to beat the living hell out of each other!

Edward: Here they go! Hughes & Andre lock up here! ATF quickly getting the upper hand here! ATF with a headlock! Hughes shoves him off! BUT ATF COMES RUNNING BACK WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

Jake: ATF static here and not getting off Hughes! ATF grabs Hughes! BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! CONNECTING!

Edward: ATF now going to the top rope! What is he thinking!?

Jake: Flying Clothesline! Hughes gets back to his feet here! ATF takes off! BUT HUGHES KICKS HIM IN THE MID SECTION! UH OH! UH OH! GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB! CONNECTING! THAT'S GOT TO BE IT!

ONE........
TWO..........
THRE..KICKOUT!

Edward: OH MY! ATF KICKS OUT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT HE DID SOMEHOW! ATF WITH A RESILIENT KICKOUT!

Jake: Hughes looks pissed! He thought he had him well done there! But he must turn his focus back to ATF! Hughes looking to set up a Death Valley Driver here!

Edward: ATF FIGHTS BACK THOUGH! ATF SHOVES HUGHES AWAY! HUGHES COMES BACK! BUT ATF DUCKS UNDERNEATH! GERMAN SUPLEX!

Jake: AND HE KEEPS HIS GRIP ON! ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX! AND ONE MORE! TRIPLE GERMAN SUPLEX COMBO BY ATF! ATF HAS HUGHES RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM!

Edward: ATF gets Hughes onto his shoulders! Can he get the Flame Tornado?!

Jake: HUGHES GETS OFF AND HUGHES LEAVES THE RING AND HIGH TAILS UP THE RAMP!

(Hass Johnson's Theme Hits)

Edward: OH BOY! BUSINESS IS PICKING UP! HUGHES HAS NOWHERE TO RUN! HASS JOHNSON! THE CHAIRMAN IS OUT HERE! AND HE GOES RIGHT FOR HUGHES! HUGHES RUNS BACK INTO THE RING!

Jake: AND A SPEAR BY ATF! HUGHES GOT NAILED WITH THAT SPEAR! ATF COVERS!

ONE............
TWO..............
THREE!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ANDREEEE THE FIIIIRREEBBOOYYY!!!

Edward: Hass Johnson just cost Victor Hughes the match! Victor is infuriated as ATF picks up the win after that brutal spear! Check this out!

(Replay shown)

Jake: That was uncalled for! I tell you, Hass has been so biased as Chairman! I hope Victor takes over after kicking his ass at Glory Road this Saturday! This is ridiculous!

Edward: You always have some complaining to do, huh? ATF wins and now Hass has gotten just a little bit of redemption on Hughes, but I can guarantee you he wants more at Glory Road! Will this be the final night we see Hass Johnson in charge of FWE?

(Camera settles over to the commentary table)

Jake: It's been yet again, a crazy night on Mayhem tonight.

Edward: I couldn't agree more. And now lets take a closer look at a rivalry that has been both business and personal between two of wrestling's icons, set to face off at Glory Road, RM Vrankovic and Richard Enraged.

(Camera shows memories of RMV/Richard's history from their time in CWF all the way to now)

(RMV shown on screen)

RMV: Richard has always thought he was a better competitor to me. I always respected him, but he has no right to say he can overcome what I've accomplished.

(Richard shown on screen)

Richard: RMV, your time is simply up. Your career is wasting the spotlight of the younger guys in the back.

(RMV shown in a split screen with Richard)

RMV/Richard (simultaneously): I'm sick and tired of you.

(Camera shows RMV)

RMV: At Glory Road, you my friend...

(Camera shows Richard)

Richard: At Glory Road, you...

(Camera shows a split screen of both men)

Richard/RMV (simultaneously): Will tap out.

(Camera displays a graphic of RMV vs Richard Enraged at Glory Road as "Faces" by Yelawolf plays in the background)

Jake: What a match up this will be! Icon vs Icon at Glory Road in a Submissions Only Ironman Match! I personally can not wait for this encounter!

(Camera settles into the ring with The Mystic & MKE HDZ standing, awaiting their opponents)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall and it is a tag team match! Introducing first, they are Tuesday Night Warpath's newest superstar, MKE HDZ and The Mystic!

Edward: A big opportunity for these two young men to show what they have to make it big here in FWE!

(CD Max's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, from New York City, weighing in at 230 Pounds, C...D...MAAAXXX!!!

(Tyler Blade's Theme Hits)

AD: And his tag team partner, from New York City, weighing in at 192 Pounds, TYYYYLLLEERR BLAAAADDDEEE!!!

Jake: I'm in awe! Look at this pairing! Tyler Blade & CD Max! Two of the greatest men of all time in FWE!

Edward: You can say what you want, but both of these men need to get this win, badly.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: Well here we go! This tag team bout is under way! CD Max and The Mystic look to start things off here!

Edward: The bigger in size CD Max looking to use his height and weight as an advantage against a smaller man in The Mystic! Max tries to grab Mystic but Mystic rolls to the opposite side of the ring! What agility and speed from this man! He rolls again as Max looks pissed! This guy is toying with Max!

Jake: Max goes for a big boot! But Mystic slides through! Mystic runs to the ropes and comes back from behind on Max! Bulldog connecting! Mystic goes to the top rope now!

Edward: AND A SUPER HURRINCANRANA! THE MYSTIC WITH AN AMAZING SUPER HURRINCANRANA!

Jake: COME ON MAX! FIGHT BACK!

Edward: And a tag from The Mystic to MKE HDZ! Here comes MKE into an FWE ring for the first time! MKE grabbing CD Max and he looks to set him up for a suplex!

Jake: YES! MAX DUCKS UNDERNEATH! AND A CHOP BLOCK! MKE GOES DOWN AS MAX TAGS IN TYLER BLADE! AND HERE COMES TYLER! TYLER GOES OFF THE ROPES AND HE SPINS! AND A HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT! CONNECTING! TYLER COVERS!

ONE........
TWO..........

Edward: BUT THE MYSTIC SAVES MKE! AND HERE COMES CD MAX RUSHING AT MYSTIC! BUT MYSTIC WAS PREPARED! HE SHOVES CD MAX OUT AND HE RUNS TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE AND BACK! SUICIDE DIVE! MYSTIC HITS THE SUICIDE DIVE ONTO THE OUTSIDE ONTO CDMAX!

Jake: MEANWHILE IN THE RING TYLER HAS MKE RIGHT IN PERFECT POSITION! GOOD NIGHT! CONNECTING! TYLER COVERS MKE!

ONE.......
TWO.........
THREE!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: Here are your winners, the team of CD Max and TYLER BLADE!

Jake: YES! I TOLD YOU! TYLER AND MAX WIN THIS! I TOLD YOU ED! THESE TWO ARE THE FUTURE OF FWE!

Edward: (clap) Impressive win for these two here tonight! Mystic displayed something though. Tyler and CD Max grab some momentum tonight on Mayhem! We'll be right back folks!

(Commercial Break)

(Back From Commercial)

(Jay's Theme Hits)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is a triple threat match set for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, the Inter Anarchy Champion, JAAAASSOON SKIIIIIILLEEDDD!!!

Edward: Here comes the IA Champ! Jason has been focused in FWE as of late and he looks to defeat the other two champions here in our main event!

(Lights go out as Liam Catterson's Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, first, from Shildon, UK, he is the National Pride Champion, LIIIIIAAMM CAAAAATTEERRSSOONN!!!

Jake: Liam has had a new attitude since winning the National Pride Title and I personally love it! He isn't joking around anymore and he's all business now! This is a good Liam Catterson!

(Dorin's Theme Hits)

AD: And their opponent, from Rosiorii De Vede, Romania, he is the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, DOOOOORRIINN!!!

Edward: Here comes the man atop FWE! Dorin the World Champ looks to show he is the superior champ here!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: And we are underway with my favorite part of the night, the main event!

Edward: All three men stare each other down as we wonder who will take the first shot here!

Jake: Liam goes right for Dorin! Liam and Dorin go at it! Liam Irish Whips Dorin! But Jason goes right for Liam and takes him down with a Thesz Press!

Edward: Jason with a series of rights to Liam! And now Liam rolls out the ring! We're down to just Jason and Dorin here!

Jake: And they lock up! Dorin and Jason shove each other back and fourth here! Dorin getting the advantage as he gets Jason to the ropes! And now the referee tries to separate these two! Dorin and Jason back up! BUT LOOK AT LIAM! FROM BEHIND! HE ROLLS UP DORIN!

ONE.........
TWO...........

Edward: Jason breaks it up! Liam almost sneaked away with a victory! Liam now goes after Jason! Jason quickly Irish Whips Liam! And Jason hops over him! AND LIAM GETS CAUGHT WITH A DROPKICK FROM DORIN!

Jake: Jason springboards off the second rope! MOONSAULT! HERE'S THE COVER!

ONE........
TWO.........
THR....

Edward: BUT DORIN BREAKS IT UP! Dorin shoves Jason out the ring! And now Dorin goes to the apron as Liam slowly gets to his feet! What's he thinking?!

Jake: FLYING FOREARM SMASH! RIGHT TO THE BACK OF LIAM! BOTH MEN DOWN!

Edward: And now Jason sees the opening that he needs! Jason goes to the top rope!

Jake: AND DORIN MEETS HIM UP! DORIN AND JASON EXCHANGE LEFT'S AND RIGHT'S ON THE TURNBUCKLE! THIS IS A DEADLY POSITION!

Edward: DORIN SETS UP A SUPERPLEX ON JASON! CAN HE GET HIM!

Jake: NOW LIAM COMES IN! LIAM HAS DORIN IN POSITION FOR A POWERBOMB SIMULTANEOUSLY! NO WAY! NO WAY!

Edward: OH MY! A TRIPLE COMBINATION CONNECTING! DORIN GETS DRILLED WITH THAT POWERBOMB WHILE JASON GOT EXECUTED FROM THAT HIGH SUPERPLEX! LIAM COVERS DORIN NOW!

ONE...........
TWO............
THRE..KICKOUT!

Jake: WHAT!? HOW DID LIAM NOT GET THAT!?!? NO!!! COME ON LIAM! END THIS!

Edward: He might be thinking of doing that! Liam awaits Jason as he slowly gets up!

Jake: CATTERSON IMPACT! CONNECTING ON JASON!

Edward: BUT LOOK AT DORIN! DORIN SPINS JASON AROUND! DARK DDT!

Jake: AND LIAM GETS DORIN UP! LOOKING TO TAKE A WIN! ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!

Edward: NO! DORIN COUNTERS AND GETS DOWN! AND DORIN TAKES LIAM DOWN WITH A DARK O MATIC! DORIN GOES TO THE TOP ROPE!

Jake: COME ON LIAM! YOU GOTTA GET OUT!

Edward: AND HE DOES! LIAM MOVES OUT THE WAY AND DORIN GOES CRASHING!

Jake: LIAM TAKE ADVANTAGE HERE!!!

Edward: LIAM GETS DORIN LEGS! CAN HE GET HIM OVER FOR THE WAVELENGTH?!

Jake: HE DOES! YES! COME ON LIAM! MAKE HIM TAP!

Edward: THE WORLD CHAMP SCREAMS IN AGONY! WILL HE TAP?!

Jake: COME ON LIAM!

Edward: BUT LOOK AT JASON! HERE HE COMES FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDE! AND HE TAKES LIAM DOWN WITH A DROPKICK!

Jake: NO!!! JASON JUST SCREWED LIAM!

Edward: AND JASON HAS LIAM IN PERFECT POSITION! STUNNER! STUNNER!

Jake: BUT NO! LIAM SHOVES HIM OFF! JASON COMES RUNNING BACK! BUT LIAM GETS HIM UP! ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT! CONNECTING!!! LIAM FALLS ON TOP FOR THE COVER!

ONE.............
TWO.................
THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Liam's theme hits as he celebrates and the crowd boos)

AD: Here is your winner! The National Pride Champion! LIIIIIIIAAMM CAAAAATTEERRSSOONN!!!

Edward: My god I am impressed!

Jake: I TOLD YOU SO! ONCE AGAIN! JAKE EVANS KNOWS WHO THE BEST WRESTLERS ARE! AND LIAM HAS JUST PROVEN THAT HE IS INDEED ONE OF, IF NOT, THE BEST IN FWE!

Edward: I'll give the devil his due, Liam Catterson victorious here tonight over the other 2 champions of Mayhem!

Jake: Liam gains some momentum going into the biggest spectacle of them all, Glory Road! And we hope to see you in just 7 nights from now at the grand stage!

Edward: Until then, good night everyone! From Philly!

(FWE Logo buzzes on screen and then fades out)
Back to top Go down
https://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

March 18th, 2012
Page 1 of 1