FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 8th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

December 8th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: December 8th 2012   December 8th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Recap of last week's Mayhem airs, the footage ending with ATF and Liam Catterson staring each other down, their match for IOP being hyped up on commentary)

(Burn It Down by Linkin Park hits, the camera settles inside Toyota Center, fans cheer as red and white pyros blast off the stage, before heading over to the commentary table)

Edward: Time has flown as we are at the final stop until next weekend's Mayhem exclusive Inception of Perfection pay-per-view event!! Good evening everyone, and welcome to another exciting edition of Saturday Night Mayhem! Edward Thomas, alongside Jake Evans.

Jake: We are live in Houston, Texas, and just a few miles down the road from San Antonio, where IOP will take place! And after our Interim GM's announcements last week, IOP is shaping up to be a good one! With Liam Catterson and Andre The Fireboy going at it again for the World's Championship, the Race to 2013 Series Finals and the Number One Contenders Match for the Inter-Anarchy Championship, Farid might have outdone himself!

Edward: Let's not forget that we have the Race to 2013 Semi-Finals, where the winners advance to the Finals at IOP. Speaking of which, let's kick things off with our first Semi-Final!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is a Race to 2013 Semi-Finals match set for OONNNEEE FAAAALLL!!!

(Break Me Down by Our Waking Hour hits, Mike Cole is booed as he walks down, raising his Championship while shouting "I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS!")

AD: Introducing first, from New York, he is one half of the BROOOTTHHHERRHOOOD CHAMPIIIOOONNSS... MIIIIIIIIKKKKEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLEEEEE!!!!

Jake: Mike Cole has made a name for himself in FWE, and the young star has come up mainly from his outshining of others in the Race to 2013 Series. If Cole can win, he has a chance to win the series at IOP. Can he do it?

(New God Flow by Kanye West hits, Kendrick Williams receives mixed reactions as he walks down to the ring)

AD: His opponent, from Miami, Florida, he weighs in at TWO HUNDRED AND THIIIRRRTTYY POUUNNDDSSSS... KENDRICK WIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAMMMMSSSS!!

Edward: K-Will's had a bumpy road down the line in 2012, but the former National Pride Champ looks to gain back prominence as he's done his best to survive in the series at this point. The question remains: Can he get the job done?

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: The match begins as Cole and Williams immediately lock up, not wasting any time as high stakes are up for grabs! Cole with a quick Irish Whip, Williams off the ropes and comes back for a Discus Clothesline, but Cole ducks underneath, AND HE GETS A GERMAN SUPLEX!

Edward: Williams back to his feet, AND COLE WITH A THUNDEROUS BOOT TO THE SKULL! Cole drops down, first cover here!!

ONE...............
TWO......................
KICKOUT!

Jake: Cole's back to his feet, getting Williams up, and he sends him into the corner with an Irish Whip! AND HE CHARGES FULL SPEED AHEAD!! BUT TO NO AVAIL AS WILLIAMS DODGES, AND NOW HE GRABS HIM AND HAS HIM IN POSITION... BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX!!

Edward: Williams now heads up to the top rope, as Cole's trying to recoup! He slowly gets to his feet, Williams dives off!! BUT NOBODY HOME AS COLE MOVES OUT THE WAY!!! Williams gets to a knee, trying to recover, AND COLE OFF THE ROPES... SHINING WIZARD CONNECTS!

Jake: The youngster Mike Cole taking it to Williams here! Cole's behind him, and he's setting up the Reverse DDT!! BUT WILLIAMS SPINS HIM AROUND, AND A BACKBREAKER!! AND A GUTBUSTER! SPINE BREAKER COMBINATION CONNECTS PERFECTLY, WILLIAMS HOOKS THE LEG...

ONE...........................
TWO..................................

Edward: And Cole got his foot on the bottom rope, wise move! Kendrick now gets Cole up, BUT COLE WITH A THUMB TO THE EYE! AND NOW HE GOES OFF THE ROPES, FAME KISSER!! NO! WILLIAMS DODGED IT, AND HE SETS HIM UP!! HE'S GOT HIM IN POSITION...

Jake: RACK BOMB CONNECTING!! THE RACK BOMB LAYS COLE OUT, AND WILLIAMS IS NOT DONE HOWEVER!! HE'S SETTING UP FOR A DRAGON SLEEPER HERE, HE'S TRYING TO GET IT ON COLE! THE SUBMISSION MANEUVER! BUT COLE WITH REPEATED KNEES TO THE HEAD!

Edward: And Williams backs up against the ropes, holding his jaw as Cole's getting up, AND CHARGES AT WILLIAMS.. ENZUIGURI!! ENZUIGURI CONNECTING AS COLE NOW GOES TO THE TOP ROPE! ONE HALF OF THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS, MEASURING WILLIAMS NOW!!!

Jake: HE TAKES OFF!... AND A DIVING HEADBUTT CONNECTS!! COLE NOW SIGNALING THE END FOR KENDRICK!! HE'S THINKING COLE LOCK-- BUT WAIT! KENDRICK SLIDES OUT THE RING, TRYING TO REGROUP HERE! AND WAIT A MINUTE, COLE OFF THE ROPES...

Edward: SUICIDE DIVE TO THE OUTSIDE!! RIGHT INTO THE BARRICADE WENT BOTH MEN! GOOD LORD WHAT A COLLISION THAT WAS!! THIS CROWD IS RAMPED! COLE ROLLS WILLIAMS INTO THE RING, AND A COVER!

ONE..................
TWO.........................
TH..KICKOUT!

Jake: And Kendrick barely makes it out of that pinning predicament! Cole now pounding on the mat, measuring Kendrick here! I think it's obvious that Cole wants that Cole Finale on him! He's gonna hit it!! Kendrick's using the ropes to help himself up!

Edward: I don't think Kendrick knows Cole's behind him, nor where he's at. COLE FINALE HERE!! COLE GOES FOR IT, BUT NO! KENDRICK HELD ON TO THE ROPES!! AND COLE CHARGES BACK, BUT KENDRICK DUCKS, COLE TURNS AROUND... PELE KICK!!! GOOD GOD HE HIT IT!

Jake: PELE KICK OUT OF NOWHERE, AND IS KENDRICK WILLIAMS HEADED TO IOP!? THE COVER...

ONE.....................
TWO............................
THRE...KICKOUT!

Edward: WHAT!? HOW!? KENDRICK'S IN UTTER DISBELIEF, AND I THINK WE'RE ALL IN SHOCK! COLE SHOWING RESILIENCY, AS THIS IS THE BIGGEST MATCH OF BOTH MEN'S CAREERS! Kendrick now signaling the end of it here! He's stalking Cole, and Cole's in no man's land!!

Jake: KENDRICK'S SETTING UP THE FADE TO BLACK! THE SUBMISSION!! BUT COLE ROLLS THROUGH IT! KENDRICK GETS UP, AND GOES FOR A CLOTHESLINE, BUT COLE DUCKS IT AND SPRINGBOARDS... BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER!! STRAIGHT TO THE TEMPLE!!

Edward: Cole's got that look in his eyes, he's on the hunt as Kendrick's up to his feet, AND COLE GOES FOR THE COLEBREAKER NOW... BUT NO!! KENDRICK WITH THE SKY HIGH! OH MY GOD!! SKY HIGH OUT OF NOWHERE!

Jake: KENDRICK JUST LIFTED UP A 215 POUND MAN IN MID AIR AND BROUGHT HIM RIGHT INTO THE MAT, PLANTING HIM! WHAT A COUNTER MOVE THAT WAS!! AND NOW KENDRICK GOES TO THE APRON, COLE IS DOWN AND POSSIBLY OUT! THIS CROWD RALLIES HIM ON!!...

Edward: AND HE SPRINGBOARDS!! AND A 450 SPLASH! 450 SPLASH CONNECTS!! EXECUTED TO PERFECTION THAT WAS, KENDRICK WILLIAMS INTO THE COVER!!!

ONE...........................................
TWO...............................................................
THREE!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(New God Flow hits, Kendrick Williams rises up in excitement as his arm is raised)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND ADVANCING TO THE RACE TO 2013 SERIES FINALS, KENDRICK WIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAMMSSSSS!!!

Jake: Kendrick Williams has booked himself a one way ticket to Inception of Perfection! Mike Cole gave it his all, but in the end, one little opening was all the former NP Champ needed and now K-Will is headed to the finals!

Edward: Mike Cole has nothing to be ashamed of, he's worked hard and has indeed proved himself. But nonetheless, K-Will takes the first spot in the finals. Who will he face is the question, and we're bound to find out!

Jake: Indeed we are as Jason Skilled and Ryan Savage face off later on tonight! And also still to come, we will have the pre-showdown confrontation between Andre The Fireboy and Liam Catterson!

(Warpath Christmas Special Ad Airs)

(Marcus Spence is shown talking to VIP backstage)

VIP: Bro, what happened last week? First you tell me to leave ringside before your match, then you just ran from it? What is going on and who is Master John?

Marcus: Master John is someone I've known for far too long, and he's a guy trying to expose my bads, though I have none. I had to escape, because I know what he wanted to do. VIP, I'm telling you and LGX to stay out of this between him and myself. I don't need you guys in this, I can take this guy out on my own.

VIP: Alright, man, I understand, now I gotta catch up with Martin. See ya...

(VIP runs off, the camera fades to the ring with Anthony Davidson)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is an Inter-Anarchy Qualifier scheduled for ONNEEE FAALLL!!!

(The Only by Static X hits, Mario Rossi walks down to the ring)

AD: Introducing first, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 Pounds, "All Class" MAAAARRRRRIIIIOOO ROOOOOOOOOSSSIIIIIIII!!!

Edward: It's the first of four qualifiers for the number one contenders match to the Inter-Anarchy Title at IOP! Here comes a fresh Mario Rossi, who hasn't been on Mayhem long, but you'd figure this may very well be his moment to make an impact!

Jake: He has a major task ahead in Martin Arkless, however, can he beat the LGX member? Find out after this...

(Commercial Break)

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless makes his way with VIP)

AD: And accompanied to the ring by VIP, and representing Lost Generation X, from Willington, UK, "The Solwave" MARTIN AAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLEEEEESSSSS!!!

Edward: We return to Mayhem as down the ramp comes Martin Arkless. Though I am not an LGX fan, I've been impressed by Martin's work and I don't know who can't be! He's picked up big wins, and tonight he looks to do the same!

Jake: Indeed.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: The bell so-- hey wait a minute, Jake! VIP's on the apron! Come on! Why this early!? The ref's trying to get him off, as he argues with Rossi, AND MARTIN WITH A BLATANT LOW BLOW!!! AND MARTIN HOOKS THE ARMS AND SETS HIM UP...

Jake: CATTERSON IMPACT!! CONNECTING! HOOK OF THE LEG...

ONE...............
TWO.....................
THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Insomnia hits, Martin Arkless gets up and laughs as he's joined by VIP in victory)

AD: Here is your winner and advancing to Inception of Perfection... MARTIN AAAARRRKKKKLLLEEESSSS!!!

Edward: This is utter BS! Mario Rossi was screwed out of that match, typical LGX!

Jake: "Screwed" or not, Ed, Martin picked up the win and Martin now is the first of four who will contend for the Inter-Anarchy Championship.

(Camera shows Rami backstage with Johnny Thompson)

JT: Excuse me, Rami, quick word with you?

Rami: Sure..

JT: Tonight, Farid has pitted you against a mystery opponent, someone who will return, and face you. How have you prepared for this match, with an unknown opponent?

Rami: The same way I always prepare for matches, I consider them all the same, whether they're big, small, athletic or strong, Rami is ALWAYS prepared, mark my words. And you're going to find that out tonight...

JT: Thank you Rami.

(Commercial Break)

(Camera shows Farid in his office doing paperwork, before a knock is heard)

XX: Come in.

(Mario Rossi enters, holding the back of his head)

XX: Mario, just the man I wanted to see! Look, I know you're frustrated after what happened with LGX earlier tonight...

Mario: Damn right I am! I want a piece of those bastards ASAP!

XX: And ASAP is when you'll get them. Because tonight, the Master John vs VIP match will now feature you added to the mix, making it a Triple Threat match. So Mario, you got screwed once, try to overcome it the second time.

Mario: Thank you.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is an Inter-Anarchy Qualifier set for ONE FALL!!

(Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits, SDH walks out with a mic in hand)

AD: Introducing first, returning to Mayhem, from Hollywood, California, SCOTT... DAVIS... HEEEELLMMMSSSLLLEEEEYYY!!

SDH: Cut the music... cut the music... SDH IS BACK ON MAYHEM LADIES! Which means you finally have a reason to tune in and actually end the sausage fests in the audiences I've been seeing over the past few months!

SDH: All over the world women wanna fight to get a piece of SDH, and that is what causes the "Inter-Anarchy" for me, your NEXT Inter-Anarchy Champion!

(SDH drops the mic as he enters the ring and is booed)

Edward: Looks like SDH is confident in his chances, coming back to Mayhem for the first time in months!

(Broken, Beat, and Scarred by Metallica hits, Christopher Black gets a pop as he makes his way down)

AD: And his opponent, making his Mayhem debut, from Charleston, West Virginia, CHRISTOPHER BLLLLLLLAACCCCKKK!!

Jake: This match was booked as a Collision rematch from last week's main event, both men earning a Mayhem contract, and now they have a major opportunity ahead!

Edward: Christopher Black is an exciting man to watch in the ring, let's see if he can seize the moment or if SDH will back up his arrogance right now!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: There's the bell, this match up is under way as both men circle the ring, eying down one another! They fought on Collision, and now they fight on Mayhem with high stakes up for grabs!! And they lock up, Black quickly pressing SDH against the corner!

Edward: The ref now trying to separate these two, AND SDH WITH A BLATANT THUMB TO THE EYE!! And he takes him down with a Clothesline! Black quickly gets to his feet as SDH goes off the ropes, looking for another Clothesline! BUT BLACK CATCHES HIS ARM AND SETS HIM UP...

Jake: SIDE WALK SLAM BY CHRISTOPHER BLACK!! Black now stalking SDH, just awaiting on him to get to his feet here! And a kick to the gut, he's got him in Suplex position here!! BUT SDH COUNTERS AND DROPS DOWN AND FROM BEHIND... GERMAN SUPLEX CONNECTING THERE!!

Edward: SDH now backing up against the corner, and showboating to the ladies! This guy seriously thinks he's smooth huh? AND NOW SDH CLIMBS ON TO THE SECOND ROPE AS CHRISTOPHER BLACK GETS TO HIS FEET SLOWLY, AND HE TAKES OFF!! DIVING DROPKICK!!

Jake: NO!! BLACK MOVED OUT THE WAY THERE! AND NOW HE'S SETTING UP SDH! SDH DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE'S AT, BUT BLACK'S JUST MEASURING HIM HERE!! AND A SUPERKICK CONNECTS! THAT'S GOT TO BE IT, HOOK OF THE LEG!!!

ONE......................
TWO................................
KICKOUT!

Edward: But SDH survives after a two! And now Christopher Black signaling the end, he's setting up SDH for a move he calls the Game Ender!! HE'S GOT SDH RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM, CAN HE HIT IT!? NO!! SDH WITH A BACK BODY DROP!

Jake: BLACK TRIES TO RECOUP AS SDH GOES OFF THE ROPES... SHINING WIZARD CONNECTING! RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE, AND SDH IS NOW HEADED UP TOP ONCE MORE AS BLACK IS DOWN!!... AND HE TAKES OFF, GOING FOR THE DIVING ELBOW DROP!

Edward: BUT HE HITS NOTHING BUT CANVAS AS BLACK MOVES OUT THE WAY!! NOW BLACK LOOKING TO SEIZE THE MOMENT HERE AS HE HAS SDH IN POSITION... GAME ENDER! GAME ENDER!! THIS TIME IT CONNECTS! SDH'S DRILLED INTO THE MAT AS BLACK ROLLS HIM OVER!

ONE....................
TWO..........................
THREE!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Broken, Beat, and Scarred hits, Christopher Black gets to a knee and has his arm raised as he smiles to the crowd)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND ADVANCING TO INCEPTION OF PERFECTION, CHRISTOPHER BLLLLLLLLAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!

Jake: What a contest, Ed! Back and fourth it was, but in the end, the newcomer Christopher Black has impressed us!

Edward: Indeed he has, and now he's headed to IOP, where he joins the Inter-Anarchy Championship Number One Contenders Match, along with Martin Arkless and two other men that are still to be decided tonight!

(Camera shows Rami warming up backstage)

Jake: One of which will be decided up next, where Rami faces a mystery opponent! Whose it gonna? Stay tuned, because that answer is coming up next!

(Commercial Break)

(Rami is shown in the ring, his theme playing in the background as he gets set for action)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is an Inter-Anarchy Qualifier set for ONE FALL! Introducing first, already in the ring, RAAAMMMMIII!!!

Edward: Rami seems confident about winning this match, let's see who he has to go up against...

(Light's go out)

Jake: Oh boy, whose it gonna be, Ed?!?!

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, a spotlight lights up on the stage, revealing a man in a hoodie standing there. The light's come back on, the man takes off his hoodie and is revealed to be Max Cross as he receives mixed reactions)

Edward: WHAAAAAAATTT!?!?! ARE YOU JOKING ME!?

AD: AND HIS OPPONENT, RETURNING TO FWE, FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXX CROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Jake: I THINK WE'RE ALL IN SHOCK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, ED! MAX CROSS HAS RETURNED FROM INJURY!! HE WAS SAID TO BE OUT FOR A YEAR'S TIME, BUT HE'S COME BACK 4 MONTHS IN ADVANCE! THIS IS AMAZING!!

Edward: MY EYES LOOK DECEIVING, BUT MAX IS IN AMAZING SHAPE! MAX CROSS IS BACK!! THIS IS CRAZY! I DON'T THINK OUT OF ANYONE THAT RAMI EXPECTED THIS!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: RAMI QUICKLY CHARGES AT MAX IN THE CORNER!! BUT MAX GRABS HIS HEAD AND BASHES HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!! AND HE TURNS HIM AROUND.. AND HE DRAGS HIM DOWN TO THE MAT... CROSSFACE!!

Edward: MAX WITH THE CROSSFACE AND RAMI TAPS OUT INSTANTLY! IT'S OVER!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Stronger hits, Max Cross gets up and smirks at the crowd as they give him mixed reactions)

AD: YOUR WINNER, AND THE 3RD MAN TO ADVANCE TO INCEPTION OF PERFECTION, MAAAAAXXX CRRRRRRROOOOSSSSSS!!!

Jake: AND JUST LIKE THAT, WITHIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, IT LOOKS LIKE MAX CROSS IS BACK, AND HE'S ALREADY HEADED TO IOP! MAX ALREADY HAS A CHANCE TO BECOME NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE I-A TITLE!

Edward: WOW, WHAT A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS WE'VE WITNESSED HERE FOLKS!!

(Ryan Savage is shown backstage, doing pushups, before he gets up and looks into the camera)

Ryan: This year is the year I've broke out the shell and made the biggest rising impact on this land. And after I win the Race to 2013 Series, I will enter 2013 and Survival of the Fittest as the Breakout Star of 2012.

Ryan: And I will walk out as World Champion, which will lead to me being the Sole Star of 2013. Mark my words, like I've delivered this year, I will do the same next year.

Ryan: Jason Skilled, you've worked hard, I've worked hard, but I am the superior champion in this match up and I will prove that.

(Ryan Savage walks off, the camera fades to commercial)

(FWE'13 Ad Airs)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This is a triple threat match, set for ONE FALL! The winner will be the FINAL man in the Fatal 4 Way #1 Contender's Match for the Inter-Anarchy Championship at Inception of Perfection!!

(Master John is shown in the ring, warming up)

AD: Introducing first, already in the ring, MASTER JOHN!!!

Jake: We return to Mayhem as Master John looks for revenge on Marcus Spence's partner, VIP, after what transpired last week.

(The Only by Static X hits, Mario Rossi makes his way down to the ring)

AD: His opponents, first, MARIO ROOOOOOSSSSSIIIII!!!

Edward: LGX practically robbed Rossi earlier on tonight when he faced Martin Arkless, but Farid granted this match for Rossi and now he must make the best out of this, being it's his last chance!

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, VIP walks down the ramp in his LGX attire)

AD: Their opponent, representing Lost Generation X, VICTOR!!... ISAIAH!!!... PPPPPRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNCCCCEEEEE!!!

Jake: VIP cost Rossi earlier tonight, but it looks like that's ruined things for him as he has another opponent in the mix for this match!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: And the bell sounds as Master John goes after VIP!! AND HE PLANTS HIM WITH A DDT---

(Whispers In The Dark by Skillet hits, Marcus Spence comes out to the stage, taunting Master John)

Jake: Wait a minute!! It's Marcus Spence, the man who high tailed from John last week!! AND NOW MASTER JOHN LEAVES VIP DOWN AND HE'S RUNNING UP THE RAMP, AFTER MARCUS SPENCE!!!

Edward: WAIT A MINUTE, MARIO ROSSI NOW QUICKLY GRABS VIP AND SETS HIM UP... THE COUTNERMEASURE!!! IT CONNECTS, EVER THE OPPORTUNIST IS ROSSI! ROSSI TAKES ADVANTAGE AND HE COVERS!!!

ONE......................
TWO....................................
THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(The Only hits, Mario Rossi celebrates, laughing at VIP)

AD: YOUR WINNER, AND THE FINAL QUALIFIER FOR INCEPTION OF PERFECTION, MARIO ROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIII!!!

Jake: VIP robbed Rossi earlier tonight, and Rossi indeed got his revenge, even though Master John did the work!

Edward: Nonetheless, karma has struck VIP! Rossi now joins Martin Arkless, Max Cross and Christopher Black at IOP!

(Jason Skilled is shown in his locker room, lacing up his boots, he looks towards the camera)

Jason: Ryan Savage, I understand your reasons to be confident in your chances tonight. You've been red hot in the year 2012, and I don't remember the last time you lost a match, honestly. But if you think you're going to walk over me like I'm nothing, your damn wrong. I'm the superior champion, I've held on to this title before you were even a relevant name.

Jason: The Race to 2013 Series is all about me, and I'm going to prove that as I beat you and then go on to face my good 'ol friend Kendrick Williams at IOP. See you out there, buddy.

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a Race to 2013 Semi-Finals Match scheduled for OONNNEEE FAALLL!!... And it is your MAAIINNN EEEVEEENNNT OF THE EEVVEEENNIIINNNGG!!!...

(The Champion In Me by Three Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage comes out to cheers and comes out with both the Aerial X and Brotherhood Championship)

AD: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 207 pounds, he is the Aerial X and one half of the Brotherhood Champions, RYAAAAAAN SAAAAAAVAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jake: An important match for Ryan Savage tonight, he has had a lot of greatness in his career, first and only Aerial X Champion, Brotherhood Champion, last National Pride Champion, could he become the first winner of the Race to 2013 series?

Edward: He could do, Ryan is one of the greatest uprising stars ever in FWE. And he is a guaranteed World Champion, but can he put away Jason Skilled to reach the finals? This is the chance of a lifetime…

(Say It To My Face by Downstait hits, Jason Skilled comes out to cheers with the Inter-Anarchy Championship)

AD: And his opponent, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the Inter-Anarchy Champion…JASSSSSSSSSON SKIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDD!!!

Jake: Well Jason has been in this company for a long time and he needs a big win. Being in the finals of the Race to 2013 tournament could make his career…

Edward: It could do, I mean he has been Inter-Anarchy Champion twice, in which both has been held for a long time and I think Jason could beat Ryan tonight, if he sees what is at stake…

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: I can't wait to find out which one of these men will go to Inception for Perfection's Race to 2013 finale. This should be one hell of a match...

Edward: One hell of a match you can say that again, both men go for the lock up as Jason Skilled has the headlock in, but you can see Savage is trying to brush out of the hold. Savage does so and now Savage sends Skilled running. BUT SKILLED SLIDES UNDER THE RING and out of the clutches of Savage...

Jake: You can see Savage is goating Jason Skilled to get back into the ring and Jason with a smirk upon his face, knows this and now he gives Savage what he wants. Both men stare at each other and both men, slowly coming towards each other...APPLY FOR THE LOCK UP...Now Jason struggling to get behind Savage...SAVAGE BRUSHES HIM OUT THE WAY WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE...

Edward: That forces Skilled back a couple of steps, AND RYAN SAVAGE LAYS OUT SKILLED WITH A SHOULDER TACKLE...Now Savage drops on the floor, BENDING THE ARM BACK, THIS CAN CAUSE SOME SERIOUS PAIN TO SKILLED...

Jake: It could do, and Skilled needs to find a way out of this hold, it's painful, and knowing Savage, he will be on a charge to make it to the finals at Inception for Perfection...

Edward: Savage lets go of Skilled, AND NOW HITS THE KNEE DROP ON THE HEAD OF SKILLED. Savage goes in for the cover, but a quick kickout by Skilled does not allow it...

Jake: And now, Savage has the headlock in position as Skilled once more has to battle to fight out of the hold, this is painful for Skilled, but he needs to do something about this, if he is to make it to Inception for Perfection...

Edward: BUT LOOK AT SKILLED, HE PUSHES SAVAGE TO THE TURNBUCKLE...AND SAVAGE IS TRAPPED IN THE TURNBUCKLE...NOW SKILLED UNWRAPS HIMSELF FROM THE HEADLOCK AND BRINGS A MIXTURE OF PUNCHES TO SAVAGE...

Jake: The referee about to count but Jason notices and lets go. Now you can see Savage is trying his best to recover from the assault...AND LOOK, A JUMPING KICK TO SAVAGE, WHICH KNOCKS DOWN SAVAGE, AND LEAVES HIM SEATED ON THE FLOOR...

Edward: Great move from Skilled there, Skilled now picks up the head of Savage AND SENDS A FIST INTO THE FACE OF SAVAGE, BRINGING HIM DOWN. And look at this, cover by Skilled...

2..................................KICKOUT

Jake: Savage manages to press the kickout at one...BUT LOOK, SKILLED TRYING TO GO FOR CROSSFACE ALREADY...But not enough as Savage shrugs him off...

Edward: He needs to weaken Savage if he is to get that crossface applied. As now, Savage and Skilled trying to find their way to their feet...Savage and Skilled are both up...AND A ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM SAVAGE, KNOCKING DOWN SKILLED...Now Savage has the series of stomps to the back connecting, this is crucial for Savage to benefit from this here, as the referee shoves him off and Savage continues to walk around the ring, as Skilled on all fours makes his way to his feet...

Jake: AND LOOK OUT FOR SAVAGE, A HUGE KICK TO THE RIBS BY SAVAGE, TUMBLING OVER SKILLED, AND SKILLED IS LYING THEIR....BUT WATCH OUT FOR SAVAGE, HERE WE GO, AS SAVAGE LOOKS TO PUT AWAY SKILLED...

Edward: HERE WE GO, ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE....WELLLLLCOMEEE TO CLEEVELANNNND! YES, SAVAGE PLANTS IT, AND GOES FOR THE COVER

3..............KICKOUT

Jake: NO! SAVAGE GOT A TWO COUNT, THAT LOOKED CLOSE....

Edward: Oh yeah, it looked close, but Skilled presses on. And now, Savage lifts Skilled onto his shoulders....AND LOOK, SAVAGE IS LOOKING TO THROW SKILLED OUT THE RING...AND WHAT A THROW...OUT THE RING, SKILLED'S BODY JUST BOUNCED OFF THE CONCRETE

Jake: THAT WAS AMAZING, THESE FANS LOVE THIS EXTREME CONTEST...

(Replay airs)

Edward: WELL...LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF REPLAYS...This is Savage on the turnbuckle, with Skilled laid out...Savage manages to take home the Welcome to Cleveland move on Skilled...

Jake: And then, this impressive move by Ryan Savage, he lifts Skilled onto his shoulder, he is focused on throwing Skilled over the rope....AND WHAT AN IMPACT THAT WAS...I hope Skilled's back is all well and good following that powerful impact...

(Live camera airs)

Edward: Well back to the ring, Savage is wandering about inside the ring, Skilled is getting to his feet....AND A BASEBALL SLIDE BY SAVAGE TO STOP SKILLED FROM GETTING BACK INTO THE RING...

Jake: And now, Savage eyes his way to the turnbuckle, once more...Skilled reaching to his feet, BUT SAVAGE IMPLEMENTS THE MOVE...BUT NO, SKILLED THROWS HIMSELF OUT THE WAY AND SAVAGE HITS THE CONCRETE, THAT WILL HURT HIS KNEES...

Edward: Wow, a risky move that ended badly for Savage, as now, Skilled trying to make his way to his feet, Skilled can already feel the pressure building up inside his body as now, Skilled is up...Savage trying to make his way to his feet....

Jake: It's too late, Savage lost possession and Skilled picks it back up, he throws Savage into the barricade...Savage leaning on the barricade AND WHAT AN IMPACT MADE BY SKILLED, COLLISION INTO SAVAGE...

Edward: DAMN, SKILLED JUST HIT BIG ON SAVAGE, AS NOW, SAVAGE IS THROWN BACK INTO THE RING BY SKILLED...Savage's head sticks out, Skilled hits the head with the elbow, jumping on the apron...AND WHAT A LEG DROP FROM SKILLED...

Jake: I think it's fair to say Skilled has grabbed back some possession back into this match, as Skilled gets back into the ring too...

Edward: Savage making his way to his feet...CHARGES AT SKILLED...BUT SKILLED BRINGS DOWN SAVAGE WITH A BACKHAND CHOP. DAMN, SAVAGE TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET...AND LOOK OUT, SKILLED HITS THE PAYDIRT, OH MY LORD, AND THAT HAS TO BE IT

Jake: DEAR LORD, THESE FANS JUST WENT CRAZY, OUT OF NOWHERE, THE PAYDIRT AND COVER BY SKILLED...

3...................................KICKOUT

Edward: THREE...

Jake: NO, KICKOUT BY SKILLED, THIS MATCH CONTINUES...

Edward: Skilled reaching to the ropes, trying to get up to his feet, and his eyes are clearly fixated on Savage, who is trying to recover, these two guys have gone over the edge thus far...

Jake: You can say that again. Both men now up and they both lock up, it's Skilled who once again maintains control...SKILLED HITS THE SIDE SUPLEX...Now Skilled picks up Savage....AND HOLY CRAP, WHAT A NECKBREAKER, CRIPPLING SAVAGE...

Edward: Skilled on fire, he knows how bad he wants this match, so does Savage, only one of them can go into the finals at Inception for Perfection...

Jake: Savage slowly getting to his feet, using the ropes to his advantage...And now, Savage and Skilled both to their feet again. Skilled comes to Savage...BUT SAVAGE HITS THE HURRICARANA TO SKILLED OUT OF NOWHERE

Edward: AND SAVAGE LOOKS LIKE HE'S SHOWN SKILLED WHERE HE STANDS IN THIS MATCH....SKILLED CRAWLING TO THE ROPES TO AID HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET.....AND LOOK, SAVAGE HITS THE FRANKENSTIENER ON SKILLED, GOOD LORD

Jake: Now Savage has Skilled where he wants him, he picks up Skilled, AND LOOK, A NICE STO FROM SAVAGE...Savage lifts Skilled up once more....AND A NICE GUTBUSTER FROM SAVAGE, SKILLED ROLLS AROUND IN AGONY, AND YOU HAVE TO WONDER, ARE WE SEEING THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Edward: Now Jason and Ryan both try to make their way to their feet. Both men are getting to their feet…And now, Jason comes to Ryan..SAVAGE HEADBUTTS THE RIBS, JASON IS WOUNDED….AND A DROPKICK TO SKILLED…SKILLED IS DOWN, AND NOW, SAVAGE LIMPS HIS WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Jake: OH MY GAWD…SAVAGE IS GOING TO DO IT, I THINK SAVAGE IS GOING TO INCEPTION FOR PERFECTION…JASON IS NOT MOVING, AND SAVAGE IS ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE…SKILLED AIN’T MOVING…

Edward: WELCOME TO CLEVELAND HITS, OH MY, AND THAT COULD BE IT…

Jake: I CAN’T WATCH, THE COVER IS MADE...RYAN IS GOING TO DO IT…

1…………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………..

3…………………………………………………………………………..

Edward: HE DID IT…

Jake: RYAN’S GOING TO THE FINALS…

Edward: RYAN IS CELEBRATING, THE BELL HAS NOT EVEN RUNG THOUGH, HAS THE BELLKEEPER FORGOT TO RING IT?

Jake: NO, THE REF IS TELLING RYAN THAT JASON’S FOOT WAS ON THE ROPE…

Edward: REALLY? SERIOUSLY…

Jake: WE NEED A REPLAY…

(Replay airs)

Edward: Okay so this was Jason Skilled, laid out, and you can see Ryan Savage is preparing for Welcome to Cleveland…And there we go. Welcome to Cleveland hits…Now in goes Ryan for the cover…One…Two….YEP. JASON SLOWLY HAD HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES…

(Live action airs)

Jake: Well Savage is livid, he gets Jason Skilled up to his feet BUT JASON HITS THE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO SAVAGE…SKILLED SENDS SAVAGE FOR THE IRISH WHIP….AND LOOK, SKILLED HITS A SPINEBUSTER TO SAVAGE…SAVAGE SLOWLY BACK UP TO HIS FEET, SKILLED IS WAITING…

Edward: AND LOOK AT THE FIREMAN CARRY…GUTBUSTER BY JASON SKILLED!!! JASON IS ON A ROLL…Savage gets to his feet and now, SAVAGE THROWING A PUNCH TO SKILLED

Jake: SKILLED HAS LOST CONTROL, SAVAGE GOING FOR THE HURRICARANA, AND NOW, SKILLED IS LEANING ON THE ROPES…Skilled gets up to his feet as Ryan has the advantage now…ROUNDHOUSE KICK BY SAV…NO, SKILLED DUCKS…AND LOOK, THE LOU THESZ, JASON SKILLED IS UNLOADING ON RYAN SAVAGE RIGHT HERE

Edward: AND LOOK, SKILLED IS CALLING SAVAGE TO HIS FEET…SAVAGE SHARPLY GETS TO HIS FEET…BUT JASON SKILLED…PAYDIRT ONCE MORE, OH MY GAWD, COULD HE DO IT, JASON I N AGONY, SLIDES FOR THE COVER…

1………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………………………

Jake: HE’S DONE IT!!!…

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Say It To My Face hits, the crowd pops as Jason Skilled rolls onto his back, trying to recover as he's handed his Inter-Anarchy Championship)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND ADVANCING TO THE RACE TO 2013 FINALS, JAAAAAAAASSSSSSSOOOONNN SSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEDDDD!!

Edward: JASON SKILLED IS HEADING TO INCEPTION OF PERFECTION, GOOD GOD WHAT A CONTEST JAKE-O!!

(Jason Skilled gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory)

Jake: I COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT ANY BETTER, BOTH CHAMPS TRULY PUT THEIR LIMITS TO THE TEST, BUT JASON SKILLED SURVIVES AND HE'S HEADED TO I.O.P!!

(Kendrick Williams is shown at the stage, clapping as Jason stares him down)

Edward: Ryan Savage gave Jason Skilled a run for his money, and Jason truly proved his credibility tonight! There's his opponent, K-Will! These two have faced in the past, and they face again in 7 nights!

(Farid is shown on the titantron)

XX: Jason, Kendrick, I personally want to congratulate you two on your respective victories tonight. But you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that since this IS the Finals, and a World Title shot is up for grabs, maybe we should raise the bar?

XX: So in 7 nights, Inception of Perfection, it'll be the Race to 2013 Series Finals! Kendrick Williams vs Jason Skilled ...IN A LADDERS MATCH!!

(Crowd pops loud as both men smile in agreement)

Jake: Oh boy, what an announcement by our Interim GM! Farid has truly been spectacular running things!

(Split screen is shown of ATF and Liam Catterson backstage)

Edward: And up next, it's the final confrontation between the World Championship competitors for IOP! Liam and Andre, the pre-showdown! Stay tuned, everyone!!

(Commercial Break)

AD: Ladies and gentleman... ANDRE THE FIIIIIIIIRRREEEEBBBBOOOOOOOOOYYYYY!!

(War of Change by TFK hits, ATF comes out to a massive ovation, sporting a new "Best Wrestler Ever" t-shirt with cargo pants)

Jake: They are on their feet in Houston, as here comes the man who will challenge Liam Catterson, Andre The Fireboy!

Edward: At Pick Your Poison, ATF had the World Title won when he put Liam Catterson through the second table, but due to the referee being out cold and the interference of LGX, Liam escaped!

Jake: Oh, quit whining! ATF got a second chance at IOP, he better make up because there's no excuses left for him!

(ATF steps in the ring with a mic in hand, smirking)

ATF: Houston, we have a problem. (Crowd cheers) And it's called a "Liam Cuntterson." The definition would be a weak, spineless British excuse of a Champion. Use it in a sentence? Liam Catterson can not defeat Andre The Fireboy. Example?

ATF: How about Pick Your Poison, a few weeks ago, where I WON the World Championship, but was SCREWED by Lost Generation X. That not only proves Liam can not defeat me, but that he is spineless and an excuse for a Champion.

ATF: Liam, I'm not going to waste time and talk about this stuff while you aren't here. So why don't you march on down here with your little henchmen, huh, Champ?

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, boos pour in as Liam Catterson walks down the ramp in a suit, holding his World Championship on his shoulder)

Liam: Enough of this crap, and this shameful MOCKERY of a man like ME! Someone as elegant, someone whose actually EARNED everything he's got in FWE! You know what sickens me, Andre? Your hypocrisy.

(Liam enters the ring and stares down ATF)

Liam: You've never had to earn ANYTHING in FWE, whether it'd be a title shot, or a marquee match. Title match or not, you've ALWAYS got more spotlight than anyone else. You and Hass Johnson hoax a little heat between each other, but we ALL know..

Liam: WE ALL KNOW that it's fake. You and Hass Johnson act like you hate each other, but secretly you kiss his ass, that's the only reason he actually lets you get this much spotlight. I know Hass Johnson as a wrestler, as a business man and as a person.

Liam: He is NOT the individual who lets someone walk over him and then put them on a pedestal, he's way too egotistical for that. So you know what, ATF? Instead of calling me a "problem", you should call me a THREAT. A threat to your whole career, your livelihood and your relevancy in FWE.

ATF: See, you're wrong. Hass Johnson did not keep me and put me on a "pedestal" because I kiss his ass, but because he fears that without me, his top guy would be YOU. The last time you were the top guy, this company was as generic as an "alpha".

(ATF winks at the camera)

ATF: The fact is, Liam boy, that I am the true face of this company and that title is MINE. I never got my proper rematch, and when I did, I had to win a match, utter bullshit. You might try to deny it, but I won at PyP, like it or not.

Liam: You won? Stop right there. You did NOT win. While you and all these parasites say that I "cheated" and LGX helped me, the fact is I WON, NOT YOU. I'm the one who has the title, I'm the one whose heading in and out of IOP as Champion.

Liam: The match had no rules against what I did, so it wasn't illegal, not at all. This is what I don't get, you ignorant Johnson's always try to make petty little excuses when you KNOW that you are false. Your existence is false, me impregnating your peasant mother was fa---

(ATF tackles Liam and starts pounding on him)

Edward: OH LORD! LIAM MIGHT HAVE JUST CROSSED THE LINE AS NOW ATF IS TAKING IT TO HIM!! ATF'S SNAPPED AS HE'S GOING FOR LIAM HERE! AND NOW ATF TEARS HIS SHIRT OFF, AND HE'S SETTING UP LIAM!

Jake: ATF'S LOOKING FOR THE CAGNA INTERRUTORE, LIAM'S GETTING UP! AND ATF GOES FOR HIM, BUT LIAM ESCAPES THE RING!! AND LIAM BACKS UP THE RAMP! LIAM'S GONNA WAIT TILL IOP FOR THIS!!

Edward: WRONG, LIAM'S HIGH TAILING BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT ATF IS CAPABLE OF!

(ATF and Liam stare down, as Farid appears on the tron)

XX: Wow, I'm good at this! Anyways, gentleman, please tone it down! Save this for IOP, it's only 7 nights away! ESPECIALLY because now, this main event will not just be any World Heavyweight Championship match...

XX: BUT, it'll be a...

XX: NO! HOLDS! BARRED MATCH!!!

Jake: GOOD GOD, DID I REALLY JUST HEAR THAT!?!?

XX: Enjoy!

(Farid fades off, War of Change hits again as ATF stands on the turnbuckle, eying down Liam as Liam clutches his title)

Edward: IT LOOKS LIKE CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY FOR ATF, HE GETS LIAM CATTERSON IN 7 NIGHTS IN A NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!! FARID HAS TOPPED THE CHARTS!

Jake: And thank you all for tuning in to this final Mayhem! We hope to see you LIVE on Pay-Per-View come next weekend! Until then, good night everyone, from Houston!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

December 8th 2012
Page 1 of 1