FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 25th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

December 25th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: December 25th 2012   December 25th 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Replays of last week air)

Voice: Two wars in one night took effect…Two champions battling to assert dominance…The other lies in the hands of the chairman and the face of the company…

(Scenes of the Ownage and Hass Johnson segment and the Lawrence and Johnny Ventura segments flash)

Voice: The hatred running through their veins…

Ownage: Okay, you fans might think Hass Johnson is a god. He isn’t. He is a man of the moments to going into a nuclear breakdown.

Johnny Ventura: SHUT YOUR MOUTH...You know, I had a feeling you'd ask Ownage for advice on what is the best comeback for a loss, what is the best excuse and you say you never costed me the win...

Voice: This week...The world watches on as two old rivals will once more battle.

Mike: OH NO, HERE WE GO, OWNAGE IS WANTING THE FIGHT FOR NEXT WEEK TO HAPPEN NOW, JOHNNY ISN’T STABLE, OWNAGE IS MORE, AND JOHNNY PREPARED….

Rick Death: HOLD ON, HOLD ON, I WILL NOT HAVE THIS SITUATION HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. OWNAGE, JOHNNY, YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING EACH OTHER AT ALL UNTIL NEXT WEEK. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT, THEN PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED…

Ownage: HOLD ON, YOU AND HASS HAVE BEEN HAVING WORDS AGAIN, HAVEN’T YOU? I MEAN, HASS SPOKE ABOUT WANTING TO FIRE ME, AND NOW YOU ARE WANTING TO FIRE ME…

Rick Death: BECAUSE I AM SICK OF SEEING YOU GUYS COME OUT HERE, ENDING THE SHOW AND WANTING TO FIGHT. AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING? THIS NEEDS TO STOP. MY SHOW, AND ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO IS COME OUT, WHETHER IT’S THE OPENER OF THE SHOW OR THE CLOSURE, YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE KIDS…YOU THINK OF ME AS AN ASSHOLE WHEN I MAKE AN ALTERATION TO THIS MATCH…YOU AGAINST JOHNNY VENTURA WON’T BE JUST A ONE ON ONE MATCH, BUT IT WILL ALSO BE….EXTREME RULES…

(Rick Death’s theme hits once more, Ownage throws the mic and argues, Johnny Ventura heads up the ramp)

Voice: There can only be one winner…tonight…The question ponders us all. THIS….IS….WARPATH…

(Cameras fade out on a Ventura/Ownage splitscreen)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD AND WATCHING WARPATH, TONIGHT IS DECEMBER 25TH, TONIGHT IS WARPATH AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND WHAT A WAY TO END THE WARPATH YEAR, I AM TED ANDRU, MIKE DANIELS IS ALONGSIDE ME AS EVER, MIKE, IF THERE WAS A WAY TO END THE WARPATH YEAR, WHAT BETTER WAY THAN TO HOST A CHRISTMAS EDITION OF WARPATH

Mike: WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, TED, NO DENIALS HERE…WITH THE MATCHES WE HAVE LINED UP, I THINK IT’S FAIR TO SAY THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO ROCK OUR STOCKINGS OFF…

Ted: Nice pun there Mike, but the main talk in FWE today has been Ownage verses Johnny Ventura…Extreme Rules…This match is going to mean a lot more than Extreme Rules, this match could be match of the year!

Mike: It could be, but Ownage and Ventura are not the only hype tonight, Rick Death has an announcement later on tonight…And also, WHO WILL BE FACING LAWRENCE FOR A FUTURE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOT….

(Camera floats over the ring)

(Rick Death’s theme hits)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…THE GENERAL MANAGER OF WARPATH….RICCCCCCCCK DEAAAATHHHHHHHH

Ted: WHAT A NIGHT THIS IS FOLKS, WELCOME TO THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OF WARPATH, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US ALL IN FWE

Mike: INDEED, HAVE YOU ENJOYED CHRISTMAS THUS FAR TED?

Ted: I certainly have Mike, one of the best Christmas’s I have ever had, and the day gets better with a live Warpath ON CHRISTMAS DAY…

Mike: AND RICK DEATH, KICKING OFF THE SHOW, THE FANS HERE IN THE GARDEN ARE LOVING THIS MOMENT…

Ted: I just want to know, how many of them just got their tickets today as part of their Christmas present…

Mike: Many people I presume Ted.

(Rick Death gets in the ring, the fans are cheering even more and Rick is stood smiling)

Rick Death: MEEEERRRRRY CHRRRRISSSSSSSTMAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Now, I hope everyone here has enjoyed their Christmas thus far, I know I have and it can only get better, because the fact that Warpath is live, not only for Christmas Day…BUT IT’S IN MADISON SQUARE GARDDDDDEENNNNN

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Now tonight has a few cracking events. Johnny Ventura verses Ownage in an Extreme Rules match. Now as you all know, both these morons couldn’t contain their egos last week, and thus, I am pushing the bar further. If these two morons want to go as far as to killing each other, well I will give them that right. And thus, the most brutal match in a federation is going to be implemented in this match. If they don’t like it, Johnny shouldn’t have been an egotistical coward and Ownage shouldn’t have been a self-centred prick…So you know what, if these guys want to be selfish idiots against me, I can be twice of the asshole they are…

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: I have another announcement later on tonight, but two people need to get here before I can announce that, so that can wait until later, but…

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines air, the pyros explode and Johnny Ventura comes out to a massive sound of boos with the FWE Championship around his waist and a microphone in his right hand)

Ted: Oh no…

Mike: The FWE Champion….Johnny Ventura, and after what Rick has just said, Johnny has got to have a say about this…

Ted: Well Rick and Johnny have history, it was this guy who broke the leg of Rick Death and this is going to be one interesting explanation

Mike: Oh you can say that again Ted…

(Johnny Ventura gets in the ring and a series of ‘Johnny sucks’ chants start)

Johnny Ventura: Please, Christmas Day and all you parasites can start with is Johnny sucks? The shame of humanity…It’s the jolly day of Christmas and all I get is people booing me, in my hometown of New York? Damn…

Rick Death: Johnny, I guess you don’t know why they are booing you. After your attitude to not just FWE, but to the entire world. This is Christmas night, and I am not going to have someone like you, full of hate in your guts, ruin this night. So if you want to come out and disrespect people, do it on your own time, not now…

Johnny Ventura: Okay Rick, you know what. I am the FWE Champion, I have worked my way past person after person to headline this show. I shouldn't be coming out here to boos and people hating on the fact I am the FWE Champion...I should be coming out here by people who respect me, but they boo me because coperate assholes like you brainwash these people into hating me...

Rick Death: Oh boo-hoo, you should've came back with the attitude you had before. Not an attitude like an arrogant asshole, but I suppose that is what you are now. An arrogant asshole, that doesn't care if it's Christmas Day or if it's FWE's birthday, you will come out here to target people and just spread hate on them by every means you can think of...

Johnny Ventura: Sorry for being a grinch in your opinion Rick, but there is a reason why this company is degraded. There is a reason why I should hate on these parasites.

Rick Death: No Johnny, you just keep pushing these people into hating you because your attitude here is stupid. I have no idea why you think you're a god in this place, because you put DA King on the injury list, because you are the undeserving FWE Champion...

Johnny Ventura: Undeserving Champion? Let me remind dumbasses like you and these fans that I worked my ass off for over a year trying to get to the spot that I am at right now, all because I worked hard. If you had any idea what I had to do to get to get here today, maybe you wouldn't be calling me all this and an undeserving champion...

Rick Death: Why don't you take a leap from Ownage's book...

Johnny Ventura: Oh I should? What is that Rick? Coming out here and telling these fans how depressed I am? Telling these fans they are to blame for my loss? Rick, I am not a depressing emo like Ownage, I am not a person who wishes he could hang himself because a championship means so much in his sad life. I am going to walk out of New York as your winner…And everyone in this company shall see that I am the greatest person to live in FWE…

(The fans boo Johnny as he turns his head to Rick and taunts him)

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a massive reaction as he has a microphone in his hand)

Ownage: All I am hearing is nothing but the same old shit, each and every time. I mean, what is the matter Johnny? Did Drop Dead Bitches not inspire you enough…If you know what I mean…

Johnny Ventura: Oh, that’s Ownage? I thought it was someone relevant…Anyways as I was saying, you’re sad, depressed. You cannot keep the fact that you are no longer the person that comes out to hope…All you are is the reverse to hope…SO WHY DON’T YOU…

Ownage: INSTEAD, WHY DON’T YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME. THESE FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPIDITY. OH YOU’RE THE FWE CHAMPION, YOU ARE SUDDENLY BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE…GIVE ME A BREAK…

Johnny Ventura: Oh dear, look at this kid. Shouting and screaming. You know, it’s a wonder why people are starting to hate you. I mean, all of a sudden, you’re cranky, you come out here and get pissed off with anyone who is alive. Did your mother forget to buy you some cool down pills for Christmas?

Ownage: No, but apparently your parents never had enough money for a gobstopper. The point is, you’re someone who doesn’t leave well enough alone. I mean, what? It’s been a month since Pick Your Poison, and still, you’ve contained the hype that has gotten more stale than Ryan Savage’s championship reign. Besides the point, you are the FWE Champion, I will give you that credit, but you are by far the worst FWE Champion to live. And no, not referring to World Champions…OVERALL…YOU ARE THE WORST….

Johnny Ventura: I am sorry Ownage, but even your words are not to judge on mine. Since when did the FWE Universe chose you, Ownage, as the person to listen to? To me, you are as good to listen to as Freakshow’s chances of being a World Champion…

Ownage: Well to be honest, despite me losing to Freakshow, he still does have a chance to kick your ass and I do hope we see Freakshow against you, only for the moment to seeing Freakshow kick your sorry ass. I’d rather have him as the FWE Champion than a washed up, nobody who has nothing better to do but to think himself as the next Mike Cole, screaming around backstage, thinking his superiority is the greatest thing in FWE history, well let me tell you this Johnny. Whilst you come out here, week after week and proving you do more bragging than fighting, I am going to keep coming to Warpath, every week and doing what I do best. And that’s being the best Wrestler in FWE…I am going to do one thing that I was taught long ago, and that’s be myself…

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice….but that is quite logical from you Ownage, even though at beat you at Pick Your Poison. And tonight will mark another loss in your sad, lonely, putrid career.

Ownage: Keep dreaming Johnny. Tonight, it’s not a ladder match, so you don’t have to climb a poxy ladder to win the match, it’s about how long you can survive under my brutality and kick out of the three count. I am not saying tonight is going to be all me for certain, but I think that was predicted that I would beat your ass. I might’ve lost a month ago, but that doesn’t mean that kicking your ass is impossible…

Johnny Ventura: Cute…Cute…You know what Ownage if there is one thing I have learnt from our little civil war, it’s that you’re all talk and that you never deliver against me in the ring. I mean, you might’ve when you were facing the people who dared to face you before, but I am no Pyrite, I am no Puerto Rican Pitbull and don’t compare me with Freakshow.

Ownage: Oh I am not comparing you to any of those three because unlike those three, they had either balls or common sense…

Rick Death: Okay I think…

Johnny Ventura: NO, SHUT UP. I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY….

(Rick grabs hold of Ventura)

Rick Death: LISTEN TO ME BOY….

(Johnny shoves Rick off him)

Johnny Ventura: YOU WANT ANOTHER LEG BROKEN? OF ALL DAYS, CHRISTMAS? YOU WANT THIS RICKY?

Ownage: HEY, WHY DON’T YOU PUT HIM DOWN BEFORE I COME IN THAT RING AND BREAK BOTH OF YOUR LEGS, BECAUSE YOU SEE THIS?

(Ownage raises his clenched hand)

Ownage: I AM SO FUCKING READY TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU VENTURA, SO IT’S EITHER YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE, OR I SHOW YOU WHAT CAN HAPPEN, WHEN YOU PISS OFF A COBRA…

(Fans cheer as Ventura backs off)

Johnny Ventura: You know what Ownage…Have it your own way. I know you are so caring towards your lover, Rick Death, but let me tell you this. The moment you step in that ring tonight, there will be hell! I don’t care what I have to do, I will unleash hell and I will promise that you will be leaving with not a few of cuts and bruises.

(Johnny Ventura drops the microphone and heads up the ramp, Bulls on Parade resumes as Johnny heads up the ramp and stares at Ownage)

Ted: Wow…

Mike: What a way to kick off the Christmas Special of Warpath, this whole crowd is in shock, and so am I. This has been one hell of a confrontation and tonight’s main event shall be one for the ages…

(Graphic for Freakshow vs Lawrence airs)

Ted: Up next, Freakshow and Lawrence, two of FWE’s great stars collide in Madison Square Garden, it’s here, it’s live…On Warpath!!!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEAAAKSHOWWWWWWWWW

Ted: Here comes a feisty Freakshow, wanting victory in this match. Last week, Freakshow got a shocking win over Ownage, which has to signal something, but can Freakshow manage to prove that win was no fluke?

Mike: Well Freakshow's ball has been rolling well as of late and now he is not up against a former champion, but the current New Age Champion. Freakshow will be focusing on a win as much as possible here tonight, but the question remains to be seen if Freakshow can beat Lawrence...

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to a mixed reaction with the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: And his opponent, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds, he is the New Age Champion....LAAAAAWREEEENCCCEEEEE

Mike: Someone who never quite got the surprise victory under his wing last week, Lawrence heads into Warpath, looking to break Freakshow's happy spirits and earn himself a win on Christmas Day...

Ted: It's not all cosy for Lawrence, he will be finding out who will have his throat for a future number one contender match in the future. Whoever it is, Lawrence needs to focus on him, but right now, Freakshow should be the main focus!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Freakshow and Lawrence start tonight’s Christmas Special. Both men slowly come towards each other and both lock up, Freakshow brings the knee to the ribs and now lays out Lawrence with a clothesline, Lawrence back up to his feet and Freakshow delivers a powerful side slam to Lawrence

Mike: Now Freakshow pulls up Lawrence via the head and now sends a heavy hook to the face. Lawrence goes back to the ropes and Freakshow now comes to Lawrence, SENDING A CLOTHESLINE WHICH KNOCKS OUT LAWRENCWE FROM THE RING. Lawrence now trying to find his way to his feet and Freakshow, sliding out the ring

Ted: Now Freakshow picks up Lawrence by the head again and throws Lawrence into the barricade, Lawrence trying to recover as Freakshow comes to Lawrence…Bringing the head, AND A MASSIVE HEADBUTT TO LAWRENCE…

Mike: Now Freakshow throws Lawrence into the corner and now, Lawrence leaning on the steel post….Freakshow, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE STEEL POST and sending Lawrence back into the ring. Lawrence now rolls to the middle as Freakshow reaches for the turnbuckle, he eyes an opportunity on Lawrence…AND HERE WE GO…DIVING LEG DR…

Ted: COUNTER FROM THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, AS NOW, LAWRENCE BACK TO HIS FEET AND NOW BEGINNING A SERIES OF STOMPS TO THE MIDSECTION, the referee now stopping things and now, Lawrence walking around the ring as Freakshow tries to get to his feet. AND A DRIVE BY KICK TO THE SKULL OF FREAKSHOW…Cover by Lawrence, but a quick kickout by Freakshow.

Mike: Now Lawrence moves behind Freakshow, PULLING BACK THE ARMS, AND NOW, FREAKSHOW TRYING HIS BEST TO ESCAPE THIS HOLD BY LAWRENCE

Ted: Lawrence is eager for a special win tonight, a win would be massive for Lawrence. But Freakshow is suddenly escaping the lock…AND FREAKSHOW IS FREE….Freakshow slipping to his feet, and so is Lawrence. Both come together and both lock up once more, Freakshow now lifts up Lawrence…SUPLEX BY FREAKSHOW…

Mike: Now Freakshow GOING FOR THAT SHARPSHOOTER ON LAWRENCE, PAINFUL HOLD, IS IT ENOUGH TO MAKE THE NEW AGE CHAMPION TAP OUT?

Ted: MAYBE SO, AS FREAKSHOW EDGES CLOSER TO MAKING LAWRENCE TAP TO THE SHARPSHOOTER…LAWRENCE CRAWLING TO THE ROPES HOWEVER, AND I DON’T THINK THE HOLD IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HAVE THE NEW AGE CHAMPION TAPPING OUT

Mike: Maybe you’re right…And Lawrence has hold of the ropes, Freakshow letting go as Lawrence slipping his way onto his feet…Lawrence up to his feet, CHARGING AT FREAKSHOW…FREAKSHOW STOPS LAWRENCE, DDT PLANTING THE SKULL INTO THE GROUND

Ted: Now Freakshow beginning a series of stomps all around the body of Lawrence, Freakshow trying to hurt the back of Lawrence as much as possible. Freakshow now picks up Lawrence, throwing the New Age Champion into the turnbuckle, Freakshow now eyes up Lawrence, CHARGING FOR LAWRENCE….

Mike: BUT LAWRENCE WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW HOLDING HIS FACE IN AGONY AS LAWRENCE GOING FOR THE TOP ROPE….DIVING CLOTHESLINE BY LAWRENCE, COVER

1……………………………………………………………

2………………..KICKOUT

Ted: Freakshow kicking out of the hold, and now, Lawrence picks up Freakshow, the headlock sealed in tightly and now, Freakshow is trying to scrap his way out of the hold. And Freakshow pushing back Lawrence to the ropes, now Freakshow sends Lawrence running…..LAWRENCE DUCKS….AND WHIPLASH IN THE SKULL OF FREAKSHOW

(Fans scream)

Mike: THOSE FANS KNOW IT, THAT WAS A MOMENT OF THE YEAR IF I DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER, WHAT A COUNTER, AND NOW, LAWRENCE IS GOING TO END IT…

1……………………………………………………………

1……………………………………………………………

3………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO! A KICKOUT BY FREAKSHOW….Lawrence now pulls Freakshow up by the head and throws Freakshow into the turnbuckle…Freakshow resting there, AS LAWRENCE WITH A HEAVY COLLISION INTO FREAKSHOW…Freakshow comes stumbling out the turnbuckle, and now, a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker by Lawrence.

Mike: Now Lawrence climbs on top of Freakshow, lifting the head, AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW, SHOT AFTER SHOT MAKING THE PAIN EVEN MORE WORSE…

Ted: Lawrence slams the head off the canvas, and now waits for Freakshow to make his way to his feet once more. Freakshow up to his feet….LAWRENCE PICKS UP FREAKSHOW….FREAKSHOW HOWEVER HAS OTHER IDEAS, ELBOWING THE FACE, AND RELEASING HIMSELF FROM THE HOLD…

Mike: Now Freakshow…WITH AN ENZIGURI KICK TO THE SKULL…MY GAWD….And now, LOOK AT THE BOSTON CRAB LOCKED IN, YOU CAN SEE FREAKSHOW IS PULLING BACK TIGHTLY, BUT LAWRENCE IS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE, CAN LAWRENCE ESCAPE?

Ted: PAINFUL HOLD INDEED, AS FREAKSHOW STILL MANAGING TO PULL BACK HARD, GOOD LORD…

Mike: THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR LAWRENCE, BUT LAWRENCE, LIFTING HIMSELF UP….AND TOSSES FREAKSHOW OFF HIM….Lawrence now limping to his feet whilst Freakshow slowly gets to his feet. Freakshow now up to his feet, LAWRENCE CHARGING FOR THE WHIPLASH AGAIN…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THAT SCOOP SLAM BY FREAKSHOW, A BRILLIANT COUNTER, ALLOWING FREAKSHOW TO SURVIVE….AND NOW, FREAKSHOW POUNDING AWAY AT THE MAT, I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR…

Mike: I THINK WE DO…FREAKSHOW STALKING AWAY AT LAWRENCE IS STRUGGLING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET…LAWRENCE IS UP, SO IS FREAKSHOW…

Ted: THE FREAK AFFE…NO, A FULL NELSON POWERSLAM BY LAWRENCE, NICE COUNTER

Mike: THESE FANS ON THEIR FEET AGAIN. AS FREAKSHOW TRYING TO REACH THE ROPE FOR SOME ASSISTANCE AS HE MAKES HIS WAY TO HIS FEET….FREAKSHOW IS UP…LAWRENCE NOW HAS FREAKSHOW ON HIS SHOULDERS, BUT FREAKSHOW IS DRAGGING HIMSELF TO THE ROPES…BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE TIPS FREAKSHOW OUT THE RING, AND WHAT A SLAM TO THE CONCRETE…

Ted: Lawrence now slides out the ring, Freakshow still on the floor, as he struggles to make his way up….Lawrence now picks up Freakshow, AND OH MY GAWD, INTO THE STEEL STEPS, LAWRENCE THROWING FREAKSHOW INTO THE STEEL STEPS…Lawrence showing a side of aggression here, as Lawrence now picks up Freakshow and now, sending him back into the ring…

Mike: Lawrence now slides into the ring, AND NOW, LAWRENCE CALLING FREAKSHOW TO HIS FEET, LAWRENCE IS READY TO PUT AWAY FREAKSHOW ONCE AGAIN.

Ted: You know, Freakshow’s chances are dying every second he is in that ring, and now, Freakshow begins to get onto his feet, Lawrence is preparing to take down Freakshow…FREAKSHOW ONTO HIS FEET…..WHIPLASH!!!!

Mike: DUCKED BY FREAKSHOW….THE FREAK AFFECT NAILS THE HEAD OF LAWRENCE TO THE GROUND, OH MY GAWD, ANOTHER STUNNING MOVE, COVER BY FREAKSHOW…

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: THREE…NO, KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE, AND FREAKSHOW LIVID THAT HE NEVER MANAGED TO GET THE THREE COUNT…

Mike: Freakshow sits up Lawrence, AND NOW, BEATS AWAY AT THE BACK, LIKE A DRUM. LAWRENCE BEING SLOPPY HERE AS HE HAS NO POWER TO GET TO HIS FEET AFTER THE FREAK AFFECT. Lawrence now pulled up by Freakshow, Lawrence sent into the turnbuckle by Freakshow, Freakshow slowly coming to Lawrence, and now, Freakshow trying to pull Lawrence on the turnbuckle padding

Ted: A hard effort made by Freakshow...Lawrence now on the padding, and Freakshow jumps up the turnbuckle, trying to battle Lawrence. AND FREAKSHOW, READY TO THROW LAWRENCE OFF THE TURN…

Mike: WAIT, LAWRENCE SENDS A BLOW TO THE GUT, AND LAWRENCE GETTING CONTROL IT SEEMS….LAWRENCE….BOOTING OFF FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW HITTING THE CANVAS HARD AND NOW, FREAKSHOW IS DOWN, LAWRENCE READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE OPPORTUNITY….DIVING ELBOW DROP TO FREAKSHOW

Ted: Both men now out on the canvas as Lawrence tries to crawl to Freakshow, Freakshow not moving, AND NOW, THE COVER…

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NOOO, LAWRENCE DOESN’T MAKE IT…

(Fans scream more)

Ted: Oh boy…These fans are on their feet, here at Madison Square Garden. Freakshow and Lawrence both trying to get to their feet, as both men have battled so hard during this match…Now Lawrence trying to get to his feet and so is Freakshow, but Freakshow having more control trying to get back to his feet…
Mike: Lawrence getting to his feet, Freakshow is up, AND A NOCE CLOTHESLINE FROM FREAKSHOW, as he stares coldly at Lawrence who is trying to find his way to his feet. AND NOW FREAKSHOW PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE, THE REFEREE TRYING TO PULL FREAKSHOW OFF HIM…As Freakshow gets to his feet, staring at Lawrence as he tries to recover…

Ted: Lawrence pulled up by Freakshow, BUT LAWRENCE SENDS A JAB TO THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW, KNOCKING HIM BACK, AND THE BIG BOOT TO FREAKSHOW PLANTS HIM…Freakshow tumbles back down and now, Lawrence picks up Freakshow, sending him to the turnbuckle…

Mike: And now, Lawrence lines up Freakshow, CHARGING TO FREAKSHOW…BUT FREAKSHOW MOVES OUT THE WAY, GETTING BEHIND LAWRENCE, AND A ONE HANDED BULLDOG BY FREAKSHOW…FREAKSHOW ROLLING IN FOR THE COVER…

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: ANOTHER KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE. Freakshow now pulling him back up, but Lawrence pushing Freakshow to the ropes, he sends Freakshow running….AND A SIDE WALK SLAM TO FREAKSHOW…Now Lawrence picks up Freakshow again, he pushes Freakshow to the ropes, but Freakshow now sent running…A drop toe hold by Lawrence, as now, Lawrence comes to Freakshow, picking up the leg…AND SLAMMING IT OFF THE FLOORING.

Mike: And now, Lawrence back to his feet, stomping away at Freakshow, all over…Freakshow trying to come to his feet, as Lawrence helps up Freakshow, BUT FREAKSHOW WITH AN UPPER RIGHT TO THE JAW OF LAWRENCE…Lawrence stumbles back, FREAKSHOW COMES TO LAWRENCE, THE FREAK AFFECT….

Ted: NO!!!!!! LAWRENCE SHOVES FREAKSHOW OUT THE WAY, GOING FOR WHIPLASH….NOT ENOUGH, A DUCK BY FREAKSHOW AND OH MY LORD, THE FREAK AFFECT IS PLANTED, OH MY GAWD, WHAT AN PLANT TO THE FLOOR, COVER BY FREAKSHOW!!!!!!!!!

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow gets to his knees and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….THEEEEEEEEE FRRRRREAKKKKKKSHOWWWWWWWWWW

Mike: A GREAT WIN BY FREAKSHOW OVER THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, FREAKSHOW HAS BEEN ON FIRE AS OF LATE, AND FREAKSHOW, ONCE MORE, DESERVED THAT WIN, A BRILLIANT EFFORT BY THE EVER MORE IMPROVING FREAKSHOW

Ted: YEAH YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. But you have to give props to Lawrence, I mean he put up one hell of a fight…

Mike: He did Ted, but at the end of the day, the fight was not enough for Lawrence to battle his way out of this one, as Freakshow came up as the winner and he takes home a great victory!!!!!

(Camera pans backstage to Johnny Ventura discussing with six referees)

Ted: What now…

Johnny Ventura: Okay…Which one of you parasites will be…dictating my match tonight…

(The referees look at each other and the fourth referee slowly raises his hand up)

Johnny Ventura: So…You’re the lucky kid who is going to prove to be...lucky…

(Johnny approaches to the referee)

Johnny Ventura: Tell me this…Do you know your role tonight? Do you know what you have to do so you can avoid controversy?

Referee: Y…Y…Y…

Johnny Ventura: Y…Y…Y…Y…Stop being a pussy and just answer me!

(Referee gulps and soon begins to tremble)

Referee: Yes….I…do sir…

(Johnny has a small laughter to himself)

Johnny Ventura: No…No you don’t do you, because you are fearing my presence right now. AREN’T YOU…

(The referee ducks, holding both hands in his face)

Referee: P…Please don’t…hurt me…

(Johnny grabs the referee and pins him up to the wall)

Johnny Ventura: Your breath stinks…Before you get in the ring with me, I suggest you use this…

(Johnny gives the referee mouthwash)

Johnny Ventura: A little Christmas gift, from the FWE Champion. Tell me, are you British?

Referee: No….Why?

Johnny Ventura: SO WHY DOES YOUR BREATH SMELL LIKE SHIT?

(Johnny Ventura throws the ref back down to the floor)

Johnny Ventura: Make the right move kid, or else you won’t be working in FWE for the new year….

(Johnny leaves as the referee tries to get to his feet)

(StephyyyLove is backstage)

Ted: Well there is StephyyyLo…HEY, WHAT THE HELL…

Mike: IT’S CHERISH AND CHARLENE, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!

Ted: THIS IS BLOODY STUPID…CHARLENE AND CHERISH BOTH ATTACKING STEPHYYYLOVE, AND NOBODY IS STOPPING STEPHYYYLOVE…

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. THE AUDACITY FROM THESE TWO TO ATTACK STEPHYYYLOVE….LOOK, CHARLENE THROWING STEPHYYYLOVE INTO THE CRATES…AND NOW, CHERISH AND CHARLENE BOTH GOING FOR STEPHYYYLOVE AGAIN, THIS IS INSANE…

Ted: I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS…STEPHYYYLOVE IS NOT ABLE TO GET UP FROM THIS STRUGGLE, THIS IS A DISASTAR….

Mike: IT IS…Cherish now pulling out StephyyyLove, Charlene finds a table…Charlene setting up the table…AND LOOK AT CHERISH, LIFTING UP STEPHYYYLOVE…AND HEAD FIRST THROUGH A TABLE, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Ted: AND NOW LOOK AT CHARLENE, A CROSSARM BREAKER TO STEPHYYYLOVE, BUT STEPHYYYLOVE IS TAPPING TO CHARLENE…

Mike: CHARLENE IS NOT EVEN LETTING GO, CHERISH IS STANDING THERE LAUGHING. THIS IS SICK….AND LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE IS SCREAMING.CMON, LET GO…

Ted: AND LOOK, KRISTINA OUELETT, MICHELE DEADLY, KANDII, RUNNING BACKSTAGE TO WHERE CHARLENE AND CHERISH ARE, AND LOOK AT CHARLENE AND CHERISH, SPRINTING AS THE THREE CHASE THEM OFF…

Mike: Well WHAT ABOUT STEPHYYYLOVE, TEARS ARE IN HER EYES, I THINK SHE MIGHT’VE BROKE HER DAMN ARM…

Ted: YOU CAN HEAR HER IN PAIN, SAYING IT HURTS, DAMN….THIS HAS GOT TO BE A BLOW TO STEPHYYYLOVE….

Mike: Well Michele Deadly is wanting medical attention here for Love…I think Charlene has broken StephyyyLove’s arm….

Ted: Well judging by the scream of StephyyyLove, it sure sounds like she’s broke something. And here come the medical crew…This is bad…

Mike: On Christmas Day Ted, this is really bad. Let’s go to the commercials…

(Commercial)

(Replays of the Ambush of StephyyyLove air)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath just before the break, StephyyyLove was ambushed by Cherish and Charlene Appleby. Both Cherish and Appleby would destroy StephyyyLove before Charlene applied the crossarm breaker onto StephyyyLove, and at one point, I think Love’s arm was broken because Charlene would not let go…

(Camera pans back to live scene where StephyyyLove is being place in the ambulance)

Mike: And here are the live filming backstage, and StephyyyLove is being loaded into the ambulance…This is terrible, don’t you think?

Ted: Terrible is an understatement Mike…It’s shocking…

(The medics slap the back of the ambulance and the ambulance drives off)

(Camera pans back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Match is scheduled for one fall!!!

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out with the Hellcats Championship on her shoulder and comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, she is the FWE Champion….CHEEEEERISSSSSSSHH

Ted: And here comes trouble. As you all know, Cherish and Charlene worked together to take out StephyyyLove, StephyyyLove is now in hospital and it will be a long time before we find out the extent of her injuries…

Mike: A sick attack from her. It was just an act of cowardness. And to be honest, I think Cherish is now going to suffer in the hands of Michele Deadly. And in my honest opinion, I hope Deadly wins this for Stephyyy…

(Simple Plan by Me against the World hits, Michele Deadly comes out to massive cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from New York, weighing in at 120 pounds, MICCHEELLLLLLLLE DEEEEEADLLLLLYY

Mike: WELL DEADLY IS COMING OUT HERE IN A STORM HERE, THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET, HOPING FOR THE BEST OUT OF DEADLY…

Ted: WELL LOOK, SHE IS PISSED OFF. I WOULDN’T BLAME DEADLY IF SHE MANAGED TO FUCK UP CHERISH TONIGHT, SO LETS GET THIS MATCH UNDERWAY…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And here we go with Michele Deadly and Cherish, both circle the ring….AND CHERISH GOING FOR A CLOTHESELINE TO DEADLY, NOW CHERISH ON TOP OF DEADLY, BEATING AWAY AT DEADLY. Cherish now gets to her feet, pulling up Deadly, BUT DEADLY BOOTS THE THIGHS, AND NOW, INVERTED STO BY DEADLY…

Mike: Now Deadly goes for the leg, lifting up Cherish…AND WHAT A SLAM TO THE CANVAS…Now Deadly working on the leg again, AND HAVING THE LEG LOCK, CHERISH TRYING TO ESCAPE, BUT DEADLY HAS THE LOCK IN TIGHT….

Ted: BUT CHERISH FINDING THE HIGH GROUND, AND NOW CHERISH ESCAPES THE HOLD. Cherish now back to her feet and GOING FOR A CLOTHESLINE…DEADLY DUCKS, BUT CHERISH, GOING WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX, IT ISN’T OVER YET FOR CHERISH…

Mike: Cherish now walking around Deadly as Deadly gets to her feet…LEG DROP BY CHERISH PLANTING THE FACE INTO THE CANVAS ONCE MORE, CHERISH ROLLS FOR THE COVER, but Deadly kicks out…

Ted: And now, Cherish goes right for the Boston Crab, YOU CAN SEE, DEADLY TRYING TO ESCAPE THE CRAB, BUT A TIGHT HOLD BY CHERISH COULD END THINGS WITH ABOUT TWO MINUTES GONE IN THIS MATCH.

Mike: BUT LOOK, DEADLY THROWS CHERISH OFF AND NOW, CHERISH TRYING TO FIND HER WAY TO HER FEET ONCE MORE. Deadly is up, AND DEADLY, A MIX OF LEFTS AND RIGHTS. Deadly has a hold of Cherish, AND THE DDT PLANTS. Now Deadly walks around Cherish, Cherish still down…AND THE MOONSAULT BY DEADLY

Ted: Deadly up to her feet again, now pulling Cherish up AND PULLING HER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE. Deadly runs into Deadly, NOW PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE RIBS, CHERISH NOT STOPPING FOR ANYONES PLEASURE HERE…

Mike: Deadly digging the knee into the ribs. Cherish not being allowed out of this torture as Deadly backs out. Deadly now wraps both arms around the neck, AND A SICK RUNNING BULLDOG BY DEADLY. Deadly now throws Cherish into the turnbuckle once more. Deadly comes to Cherish, BUT CHERISH BOOTS THE RIBS, CHERISH QUICKLY MAKES HER WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE….BODY PRESS ONTO DEADLY

Ted: Now Cherish, SLIPPING FOR THE COVER…

1……………………………………………………………………………

2…………………..KICKOUT

Mike: AND A KICKOUT BY DEADLY…Deadly now brought to her feet with the headlock still in hold. Deadly now trying to fight out of the hold, but Cherish has it in tight. AND NOW, DEADLY ELBOWING THE RIBS, AND RELEASING HERSELF FROM THE HOLD….

Ted: Oh my…Now Deadly bounces off the ropes, WHAT A CLOTHESLIINE FROM DEADLY. Now Deadly stomps away at Cherish and now, mixtures of stomps and elbow drops to Michele Deadly!

Mike: AND NOW, LOOK AT DEADLY, A SHARPSHOOTER TO CHERISH, CHERISH IS TRYING HER BEST TO ESCAPE….AND CHERISH, THROWING DEADLY OFF HER…Now Cherish gets to her feet….KICK TO THE GUT BY CHERISH, QUICK SUPLEX BY CHERISH….AND NOW, CHERISH IS RUSHING TO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Ted: THIS COULD BE IT, CHERISH ON TOP….AND THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE HITS DEADLY, OH MAN, CHERISH SLIPS FOR THE COVER

1……………………………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: NOT ENOUGH, DEADLY POPS THE SHOULDER UP. Now Cherish crawls to lock the armbar in, and Deadly just trying to escape of the hold. Cherish keeping the hold in tight, as Deadly is trying hard to escape the hold.

Ted: A strong armbar, but look, DEADLY RIPPING AWAY FROM THE ARMBAR…OH NO, THIS SEEMS TO BE BAD NEWS FOR CHERISH…AND LOOK, DEADLY ESCAPES….Now Deadly getting to her feet and Cherish, GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE…BUT DEADLY DUCKS….ATOMIC DROP FROM DEADLY, AND NOW, LAYING OUT CHERISH WITH A CLOTHESLINE…

Mike: AND NOW, DEADLY GETS ON TOP OF CHERISH, POUNDING AWAY AT THE HELCATS CHAMPION. Cherish pulled up by Deadly, DEADLY NOW THROWS CHERISH OUT THE RING and Deadly now following on Cherish. Cherish trying to get to her feet, BUT A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION BY CHERISH….AND CHERISH SENDS HER INTO THE STEEL STEPS…

Ted: Now Cherish, throwing Deadly onto the barricade, Deadly leans on the barricade, AND CHEST SMACKS THERE BY CHERISH. Cherish taking a hold of Deadly now throwing her back into the ring, and Cherish now gets back on the arpon…WAITING FOR DEADLY TO MAKE HER WAY TO HER FEET…

Mike: HERE SHE GOES, CHERISH GOING FOR THE SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK…BUT NO, DEADLY AVOIDS CONTACT, NOBODY HOME FOR CHERISH

Ted: AND NOW, DEADLY, TAKING THE RIGHT LEG….AND A LEG DDT SMASHES…Deadly now stretching her body out, trying to shake off the pain that is rushing in her body, AND NOW, DEADLY CALLING CHERISH TO HER OWN TWO FEET, CHERISH ON HER KNEES, BUT DEADLY NEEDS HER UP NOW.

Mike: AND HEY, LOOK AT THIS, CHARLENE APPLEBY RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP, SLIDING IN THE RING, AND HERE WE GO…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: CHARLENE BEATING AWAY AT DEADLY, AND CHERISH GETTING TO HER FEET, AS SHE JOINS IN THE ATTACK

Mike: A TWO ON ONE ASSAULT THERE BY CHERISH AND APPLEBY…THIS IS UNFAIR…

Ted: I DON’T GET THE POINT OF THIS…I THINK CHERISH AND CHARLENE ARE PARTNERS…BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: KRISTINA OUELETT RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP, AND SHE SLIDES INTO THE RING, AND LOOK, CHERISH BEING ATTACKED BY OUELETT…OH MY GAWD!!! OUELETT PICKS UP CHERISH AND THROWS CHERISH OUT THE RING….

Ted: CHARLENE GOING FOR OUELETT….BUT OUELETT, HITTING THE CANADIAN DDT ON CHARLENE! CHARLENE ROLLS OUT THE RING….

Mike: AND NOW, OUELETT AND DEADLY ARE THE ONLY TWO IN THE RING…WHAT THE HELL….

(Rick Death’s theme hits)

Ted: OH BOY….

Rick Death: YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT WAS A GREAT HELLCATS MATCH UNTIL YOU SCREWED IT UP CHARLENE, SO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO? JUST SINCE YOU ENJOY ATTACKING OTHERS, I AM GOING TO FIND FUN IN MAKING A MATCH AT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST IN THIS ELIMINATION MATCH….CHARLENE AND CHERISH, YOU’S TWO WILL TEAM UP WITH MATT SAWYER…AGAINST RONALDO, MICHELE DEADLY AND KRISTINA OUELETT…

(Fans cheer)

(Rick Death’s theme resumes, Rick heads back off to the back)

Ted: OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MATCH….

Mike: THIS MATCH IS GOING TO BE EXTREME. WHAT A MATCH RICK DEATH HAS SET UP…THIS IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING…

Ted: YOU’RE RIGHT ABOUT THAT. CHARLENE AND CHERISH LOOKING ON IN SHOCK…

Mike: IT’S THEIR PROBLEM. THEIR OWN FAULT!!!

(Charlene and Cherish continue to look confused as the camera rolls out to a promotion of Survival of the Fittest)

(Camera cuts back, hovering over the arena of Warpath)

Ted: Welcome back to Live Warpath, HERE IN THE GARDEN, AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS NIGHT, WHAT A NIGHT...

Mike: WAIT A MOMENT...

JA: Ladies and gentlemen...Introducing Warpath's Special Guest at this time.............SANTAAA CLAUUUUSSSSSSSSS

Mike: What?!

(Santa Claus is coming to Town hits, the fans are joyous over Santa Claus and several people are pulling the sleigh as they have Reindeer antlers on their head)

Mike: HERE IS THE BIG MAN, SANTA IS HERE....

Ted: AND HE COMES BEARING GIFTS...I feel sorry for whoever is dragging his sleigh mind you...

Mike: CMON TED, IT'S CHRISTMAS. THEY ARE JOLLY, LOOK AT THEIR FACES...

Ted: No offense Mike, but I wouldn't accept dragging someone who is obese to the ring.

Mike: Obese? HE'S NOT OBESE...Wait? Santa wants the microphone?

(Santa is passed a microphone)

Santa Claus: HO...HO...HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS BOYS AND GIRLS...I HOPE EVERYONE HERE HAS ENJOYED THEIR DAY THUS FAR AND I AM SURE YOU BOYS AND GIRLS HAVE BEEN GOOD THIS YEAR....

(Fans cheer)

Santa Claus: Now I know a lot of people here are wanting gifts, and....I have gifts. So who wants to FWE merchandise?

(Fans scream)

(Santa throws gifts at random people)

Ted: HOW LOVING

Mike: THIS IS AWESOME, I LOVE...

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, the fans boo as Liam Catterson walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship)

Ted: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?

Mike: WHAT DOES THIS TOOL WANT?

Ted: MAYHEM'S LIAM CATTERSON...WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

Liam Catterson: I am sorry if you guys are having a bit of fun here, but you see, I was here to see to my wife since it is indeed Christmas, but what I can't stand is the fact you idiots and you stupid assholes are so obsessed with a man dressed in the clothes of Santa Claus. HO HO HO, that is funny because you assholes have no idea why this episode of Warpath is going to be rated one of the worst episodes ever…

Santa Claus: OH MY, WE HAVE A GRUMPY STOCKING IN THIS ARENA…

Liam Catterson: Oh I am sorry, but I am not a person that has corny insults to keep myself relevant…Do you know who I even am? Do you know who I am?

Santa Claus: Yes…As a matter of fact I do…You’re The Grinch’s son aren’t you, I mean you look ugly, and I think you need a wash kid…

(The fans laugh)

Liam Catterson: Bad move asswipe. Because right now, I think I am going to come down this ring and beat the shit out of you…

(Liam drops the microphone and heads down the ramp)

Ted: OH NO…WATCH OUT SANTA…

Mike: SANTA IS IN TROUBLE…LIAM ENTERS THE RING AND SANTA…NO ESCAPE FOR THE JOLLY CHAP…

Ted: HEY, LOOK AT THIS, IT’S JASON SKILLED AND MIKE COLE, BOTH RUNNING OUT HERE, LIAM IS SEEING THIS, AND LIAM, MAKING A RUN FOR IT…

Mike: YEAH, RUN!!!

Ted: THAT HAS CERTAINLY HAULED CATTERSON AWAY…MIKE COLE WILL BE FACING CATTERSON THIS WEEKEND ON MAYHEM, AND LIAM AND COLE, HAVING AN EXCHANGE IN TAUNTS…

(Santa Claus is coming to Town hits once more, Mike Cole and Jason Skilled taunt Liam, who is up far out in the stands)

Mike: AND THE MORALE OF THE STORY IS, DON’T COME HERE TO STIR SHIT…

Ted: LIAM HAD THAT COMING, AND I THINK THESE FANS ARE GOING TO BE LUCKY IN SEEING SANTA IN ONE PIECE…

Mike: You’re right about that. Up next however, WE’RE GOING TO FIND OUT THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP, WHO WILL IT BE? THAT IS NEXT ON WARPATH…

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest scheduled for one fall is a Ladder match to determine the New Number One Contender for the Neeeeew Aggggge Championship!!

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Chowtow, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZZZZEEEEKEEEEEEEEE NEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: The best chance for Zeke Nero to fulfill his chances of proving to the FWE Universe he has a future. Even should he lose, there is no doubt that this guy can prove what he has in store for us tonight

Mike: No question, Zeke Nero, one talented guy, someone who will go far in FWE and tonight could be the night…

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to cheers)

JA: From Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the Doomsday…AUSTIIIIIIIINNNNN LOONEEEEEWOOOOOLFFFFFF

Mike: Lonewolf wants revenge, that was what had been said last week and it’s all a matter of time to find out if Lonewolf actually will get revenge…

Ted: I will admit, he is desperate for this moment, and I think he is going to try his best to get the championship, but remember, he has more of a chance to lose than he does with winning.

(Indestructible By Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out to cheers)

JA: From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, PYYYYYRITTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE

Mike: The big pick to win this match Ted, Pyrite is a man with muscles and brutality written in his DNA and remember, he lost the championship to Lawrence, so a rematch is possible for Pyrite…

Ted: It is, and if I were these guys, I’d be thinking of teaming up to take out Pyrite. Pyrite will be stopping at nothing to make sure gold goes around his waist once more…And I hope Pyrite’s ambitions are good enough for tonight…

(Last Resort by Papa Roach hits, Matt Sawyer comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And the final opponent, from Preston, England, weighing in at 250 pounds, MAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT SAAAAAWYYYYYYYEEEEEEER

Mike: This is his first match on the main brands and what a debut for Matt Sawyer. But one has to wonder, this is deserved because Sawyer is someone who has brought a lot to the table and I think he has a chance to becoming a big success in FWE, whether that remains to be the case, we’ll wait and see

Ted: Well he does bring a lot to the cards and I think Matt Sawyer’s chances in this match look good. A win tonight would be a great start for his FWE Career!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we are with this Fatal Four Way Ladder match, Sawyer and Lonewolf going for each other, and Nero and Pyrite go for each other, both pairings trading shots in this match, as Lonewolf hits the dropkick on Sawyer and Pyrite, knee to the face of Nero…

Mike: Now Pyrite goes for Lonewolf, and punching away at Lonewolf. Pyrite and Lonewolf are trading shots. Lonewolf sent to the corner by Pyrite, PYRITE CHARGES…AND COLLIDES INTO LONEWOLF. Now Lonewolf sent to the middle of the ring, Pyrite now climbs on top of the turnbuckle…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT SAWYER AND NERO, TEAMING UP TOGETHER TO TAKE ON PYRITE, IT TAKES TWO TO THROW PYRITE DOWN, AND PYRITE THROWN OFF THE TURNBUCKLE BY NERO AND SAWYER…BUT LOOK AT SAWYER, KICKING THE GUT OF NERO, AND A NICE SUPLEX BY SAWYER….Lonewolf now gets to his feet and throws Sawyer out the ring, Lonewolf follows, and now, you can see Sawyer picks up a set of ladders…

Mike: AND SAWYER BASHES THE LADDERS INTO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF….Sawyer throws the ladders into the ring, BUT PYRITE CATCHES THE LADDERS, AND NOW COLLIDES THE LADDERS INTO THE FACE OF SAWYER AS SAWYER RUSHES INTO THE RING. Sawyer setting up the ladder, BUT LOOK AT NERO, ATTACK TO THE SPINE, AND NERO MANAGES TO GET CONTROL

Ted: Now Nero, turns around Pyrite, THROWING PYRITE OUT OF THE RING, AND NOW LOOK AT NERO, HEADING UP THE LADDER, COULD NERO BE GIFTED A SHOT AT THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP?

Mike: LONEWOLF RUSHES IN THE RING, AND TIPS OVER THE LADDER, NOW LONEWOLF SENDS NERO CRASHING DOWN, A HEAVY IMPACT MADE BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf now waiting for Sawyer to get to his feet and now, Sawyer sent for the Irish Whip…Sawyer comes back at Sawyer…AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, NICE BACKBREAKER….

Ted: AND PYRITE RUSHES IN THER ING, FULL FORCE AT LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF NOW DOWN AND PYRITE BEATING AWAY AT LONEWOLF, LEFTS AND RIGHTS CONENCT, OH MY…

Mike: PYRITE WANTS THIS SHOT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE…Pyrite now sets up the ladders once more, as Nero gets to his feet, Sawyer also getting to his feet, BOTH MEN ONCE AGAIN TARGET PYRITE, AND PYRITE GOING DOWN AS SAWYER AND NERO HAMMER AWAY AT PYRITE…

Ted: Now Lonewolf trying to reach his feet, AND LOOK AT SAWYER…HE HAS NERO ON HIS SHOULDERS….THANKS FOR COMING TO NERO…MAH GAWD…

Mike: Now Sawyer turns his attention to the ladders which are set up, AND SAWYER BEGINS CLIMBING THE LADDER, BUT LONEWOLF IS CLIMBING THE LADDER TOO…

Ted: AND THIS CAN ONLY SPELL DOOM. PYRITE GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND CLASHES INTO THE LADDER, KNOCKING DOWN LONEWOLF AND SAWYER ONTO THE CONCRETE, OH MY LORD…

Mike: THE LADDER TIPPED OVER AND SO DID THE HOPES OF ONE OF THOSE GUYS WINNING THE CONTRACT. Pyrite now waits for Nero to get to his feet…Nero is up…PYRITE HAS NERO UP FOR THE JACKHAMMER…BUT NERO SLIPS OUT, DROPKICK, SENDING PYRITE BACK TO THE TURNBUCKLE…A short arm clothesline to Pyrite into the corner, which seats Pyrite…

Ted: Now Nero picks up Pyrite, throwing him out the ring, AND LOOK AT THIS, THE RING IS FREE, NOBODY BUT NERO IS IN THE RING, AND NERO SETTING UP THE LADDERS, AS THIS IS THE MOMENT NERO COULD ACHIEVE…NERO NOW CLIMBS THE LADDER, NOBODY CAN STOP HIM, HIS MOMENT IS HERE…NERO BEGINS THE CLIMB…

Mike: OH MAN, NERO IS MOMENTS AWAY…BUT SAWYER RUSHES IN THE RING….RUSHING UP THELADDER, IS IT TOO LATE?

Ted: NO IT ISN’T, A PUNCH TO THE CHIN STOPS NERO FROM UNHOOKING THE CONTRACT, AND NOW, SAWYER TRYING TO GRAB NERO…

Mike: THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. AND LOOK AT SAWYER, SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER…OH MY GAWD….WHAT A MOVE

Ted: AND THESE FANS ARE LOVING IT…You can now see Lonewolf sliding back into the ring, Pyrite is making his way to his feet too…Lonewolf now trying to get to his feet in the ring. As Pyrite begins the climb up the ladder. Pyrite slowly making his way up the ladder…

Mike: SO IS LONEWOLF. LONEWOLF IS CLIMBING THE LADDER, LIKE SAWYER AND NERO, THIS IS GOING TO END BADLY…

Ted: AND NOW, LONEWOLF AND PYRITE BEGIN A TRADE OF SHOTS, BOTH MEN TAKING THEIR TIME…AND LONEWOLF, SMACKING THE HEAD OFF THE ROOF OF THE LADDERS. AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF RIGHT NOW…

Mike: OH MY GAWD, HE SETS UP PYRITE….DOOMSDAY. AND OH MY GAWD, PYRITE LANDED ON SAWYER….OH MY LORD…WHAT A HEAVY IMPACT, THESE FANS ARE GETTING RESTLESS…

Ted: THAT WAS A HOLY SHIT MOMENT FOR SURE….REPLAY!

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well you can see Pyrite and Lonewolf are both trading shots, but then, Lonewolf gets the upper hand, AND WATCH THIS HERE, DOOMSDAY IS PREPARED…AND DOWN GOES BOTH MEN, PYRITE LANDING ON SAWYER AND SAWYER WILL NOT BE UP FOR A WHILE…

(Live camera resumes)

Ted: You can say that again, as Nero and Lonewolf try to make their way to their feet…Nero and Lonewolf holding onto the ropes…

Mike: And now, Nero and Lonewolf are up to their feet, both men come together and both men lock up…NW NERO TRYING TO LIFT LONEWOLF, BUT LONEWOLF WON’T BUDGE…Nero lets go of Lonewolf, AND NERO HITS THE CLOTHESLINE ON LONEWOLF…

Ted: Now Nero throws Lonewolf into the corner, NERO CHARGING…KNEE INTO THE FACE. Now Lonewolf is left stunned and Nero comes back at Lonewolf, dishing out shots into the face of Lonewolf…Lonewolf now slumped into the corner…AND NOW, NERO SETS UP LONEWOLF ON THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE…

Mike: This match just keeps getting better Ted. As Nero, climbs up the turnbuckle, and now battling hard on Lonewolf, trying to throw him down…

Ted: AND LOOK, HOOKING THE ARMS…LONEWOLF IS GOING….AND A SUPERPLEX ON TOP OF THE LAID OUT LADDER, LONEWOLF’S BACK HAS TO BE IN TROUBLE…

Mike: JESUS…THAT IS AN AWESOME MOVE FROM NERO…Nero now trying to get to his feet, and now, holding onto the ropes, this match continuing to show some great action, AS NERO SETS UP THE LADDER…

Ted: BUT PYRITE AMBUSHING NERO, PYRITE GOING FOR THE KNEE, AND NOW NERO’S ADVANTAGE HAS SOMEWHAT DEGRADED. Pyrite now sends Nero running, AND OUT THE RING. OH MY…

Mike: Nero tumbles out the ring, AND NOW, PYRITE HAS EVERYONE DOWN, PYRITE IS GOING TO DO THIS….PYRITE SLOWLY REACHING FOR THE LADDER, THE WHOLE WORLD IS BENNATH HIM. PYRITE MAKES THE CLIMB, HERE WE GOOO!!!!

Ted: INDEED, PYRITE CLIMBING UP THE LADDER, NOBODY IS THERE TO STOP HIM. OH MAN, COULD LAWRENCE BE UP AGAINST PYRITE, THE SAME MAN WHO LAWRENCE TOOK THE TITLE FROM AT TAPOUT…

Mike: WAIT, SAWYER HAS ONE ARM HOLDING THE LADDER, AND SAWYER SEES PYRITE MAKING HIS MOVE, SAWYER FORCING HIMSELF INTO SO MUCH AGONY TO GET TO HIS FEET…PYRITE CLIMBING THE LADDER SLOWLY, BUT LOOK, SAWYER IS MAKING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET….AND UP THE LADDER GOES SAWYER, PYRITE NEEDS SOMETHING TO STOP SAWYER FROM GETTING HIS FIRST WIN ON WARPATH, AND A BIG START TO THE MAIN CAREER

Ted: THESE FANS IN THE GARDEN ARE HYPED UP. AS LOOK, SAWYER IS ON TOP OF THE LADDER AS IS PYRITE, AND BOTH MEN, TRADING SHOTS, BEST THEY CAN, NERO IS GETTING BACK IN THE RING, AND NOW, NERO COLLECTS ANOTHER SET OF LADDERS, AS PYRITE AND SAWYER BATTLE ON, NERO IS SETTING UP THE LADDERS…

Mike: AND NOW, NERO BEGINNING THE CLIMB, SLOWLY BUT SURELY….THIS IS LOOKING TO BE A THREE MAN BATTLE ON TOP OF THE LADDERS…NERO NOW JOINS IN THE BATTLE, AND THIS IS GOING TO BE DRAMATIC…

Ted: OH NO, NERO IS LOOKING TO LEAP OFF THE LADDER, TO COLLECT ONE OF THESE GUYS…NO, DON’T DO IT NERO! IT’S NOT WORTH IT…

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE NERO IS RISKING HIS OWN CAREER TO PERFORM THIS MOVE, PYRITE KNOCKS OFF SAWYER, NOW PYRITE SEES NERO….AND OH MY GAWD

Ted: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Mike: OVER TWENTY TWO THOUSAND PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR FEET, NERO JUST LEAPED OFF THE LADDER AND TACKLED PYRITE DOWN TO THE CONCRETE, THAT WAS INCREDIBLE…

Ted: I THINK I AM GOING TO SUFFER FROM A HEART ATTACK FROM TONIGHT…LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THE REPLAYS…

(Replays air)

Mike: WELL THIS WAS A DRAMATIC MOVE, THE FANS ARE STILL SCREAMING, LONEWOLF IS GETTING TO HIS FEET, BUT LOOK AT THIS, PYRITE KNOCKS OFF SAWYER, AND NERO PREPARES HIMSELF ON THE HEIGHT OF THE LADDER, PYRITE TURNS AROUND….AND WHAT A TACKLE BY NERO

Ted: IT ALSO LOOKED LIKE NERO SMACKED HIS LEFT KNEE OFF THE LADDER, AND BAH GAWD, WAS THAT A VICIOUS MOVE…

(Live camera resumes)

Mike: Look at this sight Ted, everyone in this match is down, but Matt Sawyer and Austin Lonewolf are getting to their feet. This is going to be bad!

Ted: Both men at opposite ends of the ladder, which remains up somehow…And look! Both men, longing themselves up the ladder. And this is going to be sadistic…

Mike: Slowly, the pain is rushing through their bodies…As both men nearing the top of the ladder…HERE WE GO, MATT SAWYER TAKES A PUNCH TO THE JAW, BUT LOOK AT LONEWOLF, A BACK HAND CHOP ACROSS THE FACE OF SAWYER, SAWYER IS RESTING…

Ted: AND LONEWOLF TRYING TO THROW OFF SAWYER…BUT SAWYER JABS THE FACE AND LOOK AT SAWYER…TRYING TO UNHOOK THE CONTRACT AS LONEWOLF IS RESTING…

Mike: BUT LONEWOLF RAMS HIS HEAD INTO THE RIBS OF SAWYER…SAWYER NOT RELAXED…AND LONEWOLF TRYING TO THROW OFF SAWYER, BUT SAWYER IS NOT GIVING IN…

Ted: THIS IS CRUCIAL….BUT LOOK, SAWYER TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL OF LONEWOLF….BUT LONEWOLF SENDS A HEAVY PUNCH TO THE FACE…..AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD, LONEWOLF HAS SHOVED OFF SAWYER, SAWYER CRASHES TO THE GROUND, SPINE FIRST….AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, TRYING TO UNHOOK THE CONTRACT

Mike: HE’S DONE IT, LONEWOLF HAS DONE IT!!!! LONEWOLF IS THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Lonewolf falls to the mat with the contract in his hands, the fans get up and cheer)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP….AUSTINNNNNN LOOOONEEEEWOOOLFFFFFF

Mike: A FUTURE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH FOR AUSTIN LONEWOLF. REVENGE IS IN HIS HANDS, AND LONEWOLF IS A PERSON WHO SHOULD BE HAPPY, A CHRISTMAS WISH HAS CAME TRUE FOR THIS MAN

Ted: HE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET THAT CONTRACT SHOT AND HE DID IT, A WONDERFUL MOMENT FOR YOUNG LONEWOLF, AND LONEWOLF IS A MAN THAT IS OVER THE MOON, LAWRENCE WILL BE BACKSTAGE, WONDERING WHAT HIS NEXT MOVE WILL BE…

Mike: A GREAT WIN FOR THAT MAN THERE, AND LAWRENCE WILL BE THINKING ABOUT LONEWOLF PRETTY BADLY, ON HOW HE HAS TO DEFEND HIS TITLE...

(Austin is celebrating up the ramp as the camera fades out to commercials)

(Commercials)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

December 25th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 25th 2012   December 25th 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:02 pm

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen….THE BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY CONTRACT HOLDER…TYLLLLLLER BLAAAADEEEE

(HiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets booed as Tyler has the Briefcase of Opportunity in one hand and a microphone in the other, as he is about to speak)

Tyler Blade: I AM SO SICK OF THIS…I AM SO SICK OF BEING MISTREAT BY WARPATH…DO THEY KNOW WHO I AM? I AM TYLER BLADE, A CHAMPION IN THE MAKING…AND ALL I GET IS MATCHES THAT HAVE NO RELEVENCE IN THEM…I don’t get how I have to be in a Tag Team match when it does nothing to my career. I team up with a joke, a failure to this company, named Ronaldo and what pushes the poison even further is that he HAD to tap out. This is where I talk about this company not being strong enough for personas like Ronaldo…Weak, feeble and mediocre people like Ronaldo DON’T DESERVE TO BE IN FWE…The thing that strikes me is, I deserve to be the main event, I deserve to be up there with Ventura, Ownage, Freakshow, but no, I GET FED INTO TAG TEAM MATCHES. But this is going to be the point where people like Rick Death will be BEGGING to put me in a main event on Warpath over and over again once I become the FWE World Heavyweight Champion…Or the FWE Champion. Either way, I will be a World Champion soon, and it might be tonight since tonight is Christmas Day…But like I said from the moment I won this…I want the surprise to be out of the blue, to be a ‘never seen coming’ move. Last week was a flip on the radar, last week was nothing but Warpath being a laughing stock. How could I not main event last week? THERE WAS NUMBEROUS OF POSSIBLITIES…But it only took a certain, overpowered boss to decide what I deserved to be a part of, and to me, I deserve better. I can take on Main Eventers; I can prove that I can take out Main Eventers, THOSE WHO REMEMBER PUERTO RICAN PITBULL…

(Fans suddenly boo Tyler for what he did)

Tyler Blade: Yes, boo away because of what I did. But I proved a point, and yet, Rick doesn’t even see me as a future hall of famer, a future persona who will one day, save this company and be the face of FWE. Instead, Rick sees me as a person who is nothing but a coward, AND LET ME TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING…Those who see me as a coward are the moronic subjects as failures. All I did was prove to each and every, single one of you idiots was that I could take people out, that I could do what was said ‘impossible’. And after I do that, all I get is a subject of heat from you idiots, so tell me…Why did Pitbull’s injury disadvantage FWE? Oh, he was the ‘King’ of FWE. That’s it, it’s not like he won a championship in FWE or was going to get to that level. You fans make me sick, you back up a guy who brought no hope to the cards…

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a mixed reaction)

Mike: OH BOY, CHRIS LUCIFER IS OUT HERE AND HE IS STORMING OUT HERE…

Ted: TYLER WAS GETTING A BIT TOO OVER WITH HIS OWN EGO…

Chris Lucifer: First of all, I want to wish the FWE Universe a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, hope you guys enjoy it…

(Fans cheer)

Chris Lucifer: Secondly, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KID? What gives you the right to come out here and talk crap about how you are the alpha male in FWE, how you are the next big thing? Shut up!

(Fans cheer more)

Chris Lucifer: Someone, who proves that they are the best of FWE doesn’t need cars to run people down, they don’t need gangs to help them win championships, they fight for their own careers and they fight by themselves, with no aids, no support, but by themselves. You didn’t take Puerto Rican Pitbull out with your bare fists; you took him out, via a car, which in my honest is the lowest form of disgrace I can think of in FWE. I mean, I know why you injured Pitbull, and I think everyone in this arena and around the world knows why Pitbull was injured because of you. It was because you were spitting your dummy out, just because he won. You can’t handle criticism at all Tyler, and to be honest, I don’t see why you’re out here, bitching because you’re not Mister Main Event. Sorry Tyler, but people like me are not main eventing, but you don’t see me making a scene of things on Warpath. You can either accept Rick’s courtesy of putting you on the card, in fact, you should be very grateful that Rick has the balls to even put you on the card, after how you have acted…

Tyler Blade: Rick Death should be grateful I didn’t break his one, non-crippled leg because let me tell you one thing, I would’ve if he felt the need to remove me from the card like tonight…

Chris Lucifer: Please, give these people a break and SHUT UP. Do you think these fans care to see you on Warpath or not? These fans hate you and to be honest, I think the whole FWE Universe does not care if you are on the show or not…

Tyler Blade: Of course they care Chris; this company is nothing without me. This company needs me, I am the present and the future of this company. I AM THE REASON WHY FWE HAS SUCH HIGH RATINGS…

Chris Lucifer: Oh right…I guess that Mayhem’s high ratings were because of you even though you weren’t on it…Nice usage of logic. But let’s get logical for serious for one moment, I can tell you, if you are coming out here, bitching for attention, you got it. Because now I am out here and I think it’s time someone shut that stupid ego of yours up before you get out of hand…

Tyler Blade: Oh what you going to do? Run me over with a Monster Truck? Oh Chris, I am so scared, I might just run out of here and avoid confronting you. Actually, let me get serious for a moment…..

(Tyler walks around the ring with Chris preparing himself, Tyler stops and stares at Chris)

Tyler Blade: What the hell are you doing?

Chris Lucifer: Oh please, stop with the stupidity Tyler, we all know what your game is and I am not playing it. I know you want to attack me because I am proving to everyone around the world how much of a bitch you are…

Tyler Blade: Oh…Sorry for just getting into a serious mindset…

(Rick Death’s theme hits, the crowd stand up and give a massive, cheering reaction to Rick)

Ted: Well lets see what Tyler Blade has to say now, as the general manager of Warpath, makes his way down the ring…

Mike: It’s about damn time Rick came out. I don’t think Rick is going to deal with Tyler Blade badmouthing him. Tyler has gotten on Rick’s nerves as of late, and I think enough is enough

Ted: You can say that again, both Blade and Death have been in a little heated debate over the last couple of weeks, and I look forward to seeing how this plays out…

(Rick gets into the ring, the huge cheers continue as Rick looks on at Tyler)

Rick Death: I have had just about enough of your attitude Tyler. This is MY show. You’re a Mayhem kid and you want to be grateful, I am letting you walk in Warpath territory let alone put you in a match.

Tyler Blade: Oh……..

Rick Death: SHUT UP…You had your time to speak, now it’s MY time!

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: I came out here to make an announcement…And since I needed you guys out here, I am glad that fate has came..Because now, I can make the awaited announcement…

Tyler Blade: I have no idea what you are talking about, but to be honest…I am not interested, so…

(Tyler makes his way out the ring, the crowd boo him)

Rick Death: HEY…THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU KID…I DIDN’T COME OUT HERE FOR NO REASON…

(Tyler stops and turns around)

Rick Death: I SAID I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT THAT FEATURES YOU. You see, on January 5th, there will be a Pay Per View called “Survival of the Fittest”. The concept of that Pay Per View mainly is that there are two teams…And the teams will compete in a Survival match, where the concept is you have to eliminate the opposing team completely…No survivors of the opposing team…And you know what Tyler, you want attention, I will surely give you it…Because….YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE TEAM CAPTAINS…THIS MATCH WILL BE A FOUR ON FOUR, ELIMINATION MATCH…

(Fans are shocked)

Rick Death: And your opposing Team Captain is…CHRIS LUCIFER

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Don’t worry though Tyler, I am going to be kind hearted and let you announce the team members for your team, but you have to do it within the next five minutes, I and Chris won’t be left waiting…But first…Since I am generous, Chris, let’s announce your team…

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out)

Mike: LOOK AT THIS SIGHT…IT’S AUSTIN LONEWOLF, HE IS GOING TO BE ON TEAM LUCIFER…

Ted: THE EVER DOMINANT AUSTIN LONEWOLF…AND BUSINESS MIGHT’VE PICKED UP…

Mike: THINGS MIGHT’VE BEEN MORE SOUR FOR TYLER…

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin and Pyrite both come out)

Mike: LOOK, IT’S PYRITE AND DORIN…BOTH THESE MEN ARE GOING TO BE PART OF LUCIFER’S TEAM…

Ted: TYLER IS IN DISBELIEF…HE HAS TO PUT UP AGAINST PYRITE, LONEWOLF AND DORIN NOW, THREE POWERFUL PEOPLE…

Rick Death: WELL, I HOPE YOU LOVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT TY…

Dorin: WAIT….WAIT ONE SECOND…I have to do something….I have been getting constant crap ever since I came back. And do you know why? One man has made me a laughing stock. And I think that enough is enough, and that I did something about it…

(Dorin hits The Reject on Pyrite)

Mike: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ted: WAIT? WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Dorin: YES…MAKE THE HEADLINES GUYS AND GIRLS…DORIN HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE FWE UNIVERSE…BECAUSE OF YOU PYRITE…TYLER, I WILL BE THE FIRST MAN ON YOUR TEAM AND IN SO, WILL BE WILLING TO BE A PART OF A TEAM OF HOPE…

Ted: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Mike: SERIOUSLY?!!!

Ted: DORIN HAS JUST TURNED ON THE FWE UNIVERSE AND TEAM LUCIFER

Tyler Blade: Don’t worry Rick…I know who to pick on my team…The thing is, I knew this day was going to happen, and I formed a team to take on whoever would strike a threat against me. And thankfully Rick, you’ve made my day. So let’s get this over and done with, with the second member of my team….

(Tyler pulls his hand to the stage)

(Whose Life is It Anyways by Megadeath hits, the fans boo him)

Mike: OH MAN, TEAM LUCIFER IS SCREWED…

Ted:TYLER, DORIN AND LAWRENCE. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS…TEAM LUCIFER NEEDS A MIRACLE….

Mike: A MIRACLE? THEY NEED MORE THAN THAT!!!!!

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to boos)

Ted: AND ZEKE NERO….ONE OF THE BEST UPRISING STARS IN FWE HISTORY, AND WHAT A LINE-UP BY TYLER BLADE, NOT DISAPPOINTING…

Mike: WHAT A TEAM FOR TEAM BLADE, LONEWOLF, NERO AND DORIN, THIS IS GOING TO SHATTER TEAM LUCIF…

Rick Death: HEY TYLER…You might think that Team Lucifer has three men…but you see, I appointed another man, just in case…And luckily, this guy is going to be used for Team Lucifer, as he is now a part of the Warpath brand….SO COME ON OUT…

(The fans wait to see who the mystery person is)

(New God Glow by G.O.O.D Music hits, the fans react massively with cheers to see Kendrick Williams coming out)

Mike: HOLY SHIT…

Ted: OH MY GAWD, IT’S KENDRICK WILLIAMS, KENDRICK WILLIAMS IS NOW ON WARPATH AND TEAM LUCIFER, AND LOOK, LUCIFER RUSHING IN THE RING, AND HERE WE GO, TEAM BLADE AND TEAM LUCIFER START BRAWL, OH MY GAWD…

Mike: LOOK AT THESE TWO TEAMS BRAWLING, AND IT SEEMS LIKE TEAM LUCIFER IS GETTING THE UPPER HAND, NERO AND LAWRENCE THROWN OUT THE RING…PYRITE AND DORIN BRAWLING, LUCIFER AND BLADE BRAWLING HERE…..

Ted: AND LOOK, BLADE AND DORIN….THROWN OUT THE RING….AND TEAM LUCIFER ARE STANDING ABOVE TEAM BLADE…

(Walk by Pantera hits, Team Lucifer are taunting Team Blade as they make their way up the ramp)

Mike: THESE TWO TEAMS WILL BE GOING AT IT AT SURVIAL OF THE FITTEST, AND THIS MATCH IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME MATCH

Ted: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. UP NEXT THOUGH, RYAN SAVAGE WILL GO AGAINST TEAM BLADE MEMBER, DORIN. THIS MATCH SHOULD BE ONE HELL OF A MATCH….

(Commercial)

(Tyler Blade is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Tyler, what are your thoughts on Rick Death’s announcement?

(Tyler stops and smiles)

Tyler Blade: You know…I actually find this funny. Because not only has Rick Death fallen into a hole…But he has fucked up in allowing me to choose members for my team. See, I would always know who to call upon if this situation ever happened, and thankfully, Rick Death granted me the chance to not only be a Team Captain for Survival of The Fittest, but to allow me to make my own choice on who should be on my team. So Rick, should you be indeed listening to me right now, I thank you so much. That you have given me the moment I needed. Me, Lawrence, Zeke Nero, we’re now a team of unstoppable because at Survival of the Fittest, Chris Lucifer is going to fall into the hands of Team Blade…

Trevor Thompson: So…You’re not mad?

Tyler Blade: Why would I be mad? I have a team of unstoppable forces, I mean…Did you hear who I had to say? I just revealed possibly the greatest team in FWE. Greater than Lost Generation X, Greater than any team in the history of mankind. You know, my team members are lucky to have me as the Team Captain because I am going to prove to the company that I am the future of this company…Chris, if you’re watching this, then I hope you understand that your day of reckoning is amongst you and your team of second rated scum. No more, will I be seen as an afterthought, but I will be seen as a threat posing to your team…Face it Chris, you’re just a filler for Puerto Rican Pitbull and I just stand in the back, watch you try to be humble about your pushes to a high destination, but like I said, all you are, is a filler. You’re nothing but trash in FWE and maybe, when you grow a set of brains in that outright head of yours, maybe you will understand your role in FWE…

(Tyler walks off)

(Camera fades back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Rosiorii de Vede, Romania, weighing in at 210 pounds, DOOOOORIIINNNNN

Mike: Last time we saw Dorin, he was tagging with Pyrite and lost the chance to become Brotherhood Championship. But now, Dorin faces himself in one of the greatest single matches we're bound to have on Warpath

Ted: Dorin and Ryan Savage, two people who know what creativity in the ring is, two people who have brilliant skills. This match is bound to be a one to watch out for here on Warpath.

(The Champion in Me by Three Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage is greeted by cheers as he comes out with both Aerial X and Brotherhood Championships)

JA: And his opponents, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 207 pounds, he is the Aerial X and one half of the Brotherhood Championships, RYAAAAAAAN SAAVAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Savage is gaining more confidence as each day draws closer. Ryan Savage managed to pop away the World Heavyweight Champion, Liam Catterson on Mayhem, can he find a way to pop away Dorin, former two time World Heavyweight Champion?

Mike: Well it would be quite something if Ryan Savage managed to put away the former World Heavyweight Champion, Dorin. And Ryan would be at the level of greatness, beating Dorin, so lets see what will happen...

(DING DING DING)

Mike: So here we go, Mayhem’s Ryan Savage takes on the former two time World Champion, Dorin. Both men lock up and it’s Dorin who gets control with the headlock, now sending Savage for the Irish Whip, and a beautiful flapjack from Dorin. Now Dorin gets on top of Ryan, beating away at the face, and now, this is bad for Ryan

Ted: He needs to find something so he can make an escape, as Dorin pulls up Savage and sends him to the turnbuckle. Now Dorin tries to place Savage on top of the turnbuckle…Savage is now on top of the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK, AS DORIN CLIMBS, SAVAGE TRYING TO KNOCK DOWN DORIN…

Mike: Elbows into the face, AND DORIN…FLIES DOWN…AND NOW, THIS IS AN EARLY ADVANTAGE FOR SAVAGE, PREPARING FOR….WELCOME TO CLEVE…

Ted: THE KNEES ARE RAISED AND NOW, DORIN GETS BACK IN THE GAME, AND NOW, DORIN PICKS UP SAVAGE. DIARY OF PAIN BY DORIN CONNECTS, DORIN GOING FOR THE COVER, BUT A QUICK KICKOUT MADE BY DORIN…Dorin has the headlock sealed in and Savage is trying to claw out of the hold, Dorin has the hold in tight. AND NOW, YOU CAN SEE SAVAGE IS GETTING TO HIS FEET..

Mike: THE HOLD IS STILL IN, AND DORIN JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT IN TIGHT. SAVAGE SENDS DORIN RUNNING….AND THE TILT-A-WHIRL FACEBUSTER BY SAVAGE CONNECTS. Now Savage picks up Dorin, working on the arm now, the lock is in with Dorin trying his best to pull out of the hold.

Ted: Kick to the ribs by Savage…Savage lets go, bouncing off the ropes, AND A HURRICARANA BY SAVAGE…Now Savage picks up Dorin, sending him to the corner…knee to the gut by Savage….And now he has control of Dorin yet again..AND THROWING DORIN INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Mike: The fans on their feet for the plucky Ryan Savage, as now Dorin scrapes out of the turnbuckle…RYAN GOING FOR A ROUNDHOUSE…NO, DORIN DUCKS, INVERTED POWERSLAM BY DORIN…And now Dorin gets on top of Ryan Savage, lifting the head and beating away at Savage with no mercy…

Ted: And now, Dorin, after a series of shots, gets off from Savage, waiting for the dual champion to get to his feet, AND A NICE TIGER SUPLEX FROM DORIN, COVER…

1………………………………………………………..

2…………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Savage, as now, Dorin backs into the corner, AND I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR. DORIN IS READY, TAUNTING SAVAGE ONTO HIS FEET…SAVAGE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING….

Ted: HE DOESN’T, THAT’S THE WORST PART…SAVAGE MAKING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET….AND THE REJEC…OH MY, A NICE COUNTER FROM SAVAGE, MASSIVE BOOT INTO THE FACE….AND DORIN IS LAID OUT, SAVAGE AIMING FOR THE TURNBUCKLE, DORIN ISN’T MOVING…

Mike: THAT BOOT TO THE FACE KNOCKED DORIN OUT STONE COLD, AND NOW, SAVAGE PREPARES HIMSELF….FOR WELCOME TO CLEVELAND!!!!!!! OH MAN…COVER BY SAVAGE…

1………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………..

3………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO, KICKOUT MADE BY DORIN…Now Savage, shocked to see Dorin managing to kick out, going for the headlock, Savage is scrapping to try and escape…

Mike: I was going to say, it’s a wonderful match we’re seeing here, not only do we have two iconic stars, but both of them have obtained the role of dual champions in their career, so it is a wonderful match to see. As Dorin now, looking to rip away the arms….AND DORIN IS FREE…

Ted: Dorin slipping to his feet as Savage sends a massive boot to the head, OH DAMN…Dorin now pulled up by Savage and Savage begins a mixture of kicks and punches to the face of Dorin….DROPKICK BY SAVA..NO, DORIN COUNTERS….SAVAGE BACK UP AND THE DARK-O-MATIC HITS, OH MY…

Mike: Dorin now trying to get to his feet and Savage down, Dorin now resting on the ropes, AND SAVAGE GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK AT DORIN, DEATH LOCK IS IN, DEATH LOCK

Ted: OH NO, NOT THIS…DEATH LOCK IS IN PLACE, THIS MAY BE IT FOR RYAN…

Mike: THE DEATH LOCK IS A DEADLY MOVE, BUT IS IT DEADLY ENOUGH TO MAKE SAVAGE TAP OUT…

Ted: I DON’T LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS SIGHT…DORIN IS TRYING HIS BEST TO MAKE SAVAGE TAP OUT, BUT LOOK AT SAVAGE, SAVAGE RIPPING AWAY THE ARMS, AND NOW, SAVAGE IS FREE OF THE HOLD

Mike: AND YOU CAN SEE SAVAGE IS COUGHING UP, DORIN IN PAIN, LOOKED LIKE THE DEATH LOCK TOOK ALL THE ENERGY OUT OF DORIN….Savage now up to his feet, so is Dorin, just…And both circle the ring, with the lock up followed up. Dorin gets behind Ryan Savage…DORIN GOES FOR A HOOK TO THE BACK…NO, SAVAGE DUCKS…SAVAGE COLLECTS DORIN AND HITS THE STEP UP ENZIGURI…

Ted: And now, Dorin out once more, but now, Savage begins a mixture of stomps to the face of Dorin. Oh my lord..

Mike: Well Savage wants to use as much damage to Dorin as possible. Now Dorin is collected onto his feet…Savage sends Dorin running…Dorin comes back…

Ted: THE REJECT, THE REJECT OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY LORD. DORIN HAS TURNED SAVAGE INSIDE OUT…DORIN DROPPING FOR THE COVER, IS THIS IT?

1………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………..

3…………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! SAVAGE KICKS OUT OF THE COVER, AND BAH GAWD, WHAT IS THIS…

Ted: THIS IS WRESTLING, MIKE, THIS IS TWO MEN, BOTH EQUALLY AS GOOD, FIGHTING TO SHOW THESE FANS THE TRUE BLOOD OF WRESTLING..

Mike: Well now, Dorin cannot believe that after enduring The Death Lock and The Reject, that Ryan has survived…

Ted: That’s the way it is Mike. And now, Dorin picks up Savage once again…Throwing him into the turnbuckle…A SHOULDER FIRST COLLISION?

Mike: NO, KICK TO THE SHOULDER, AND NOW, SAVAGE JUMPS ON THE TURNBUCKLE…HURRICARANA FROM THE TOP, PLANTING THE FACE OF DORIN TO THE GROUND…

Ted: THIS IS BRUTAL….AS NOW. SAVAGE HAS THE SURFBOARD STRETCH APPLIED, HE IS PULLING FAR ON THE BACK, CAN DORIN COUNTER THIS?

Mike: HE MIGHT, I HAVE NO IDEA, BOTH MEN HAVE TOOK A FAR AMOUNT OF BRUTALITY THUS FAR IN THIS MATCH…

Ted: AND LOOK, DORIN GETTING TO HIS OWN TWO FEET…BUT SAVAGE DROPS…KICK TO THE BACK…AND A GERMAN SUPLEX BY RYAN SAVAGE…

Mike: AND SAVAGE IS GAINING CONTROL, DORIN SUDDENLY SITTING UP…BUT A DRIVE BY KICK BY SAVAGE, AND ONCE MORE, DORIN IS LAID OUT…OH MY GAWD…

Ted: AND LOOK AT SAVAGE, CALLING THE FANS, THEY ARE CHEERING SO MUCH, IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME…

Mike: IT IS, AND SAVAGE MIGHT GET A PRESENT IN A VICTORY, CLIMBING THE TURNBUCKLE….AND SAVAGE, CALLING FOR IT…..WELCOME TO CLEVELAND, WHAT A MOVE BY SAVAGE, CRAWLING TO THE COVER….

1………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: THREE…

Mike: NO, A KICKOUT BY DORIN…

Ted: ARE YOU JOKING? THIS IS EXTREME, AND RYAN HAS HIS HANDS IN HIS FACE…HE WANTED THIS WIN, BUT HE MIGHT NEED TO TRY SOMETHING….AND SAVAGE HAS JUST HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT….SAVAGE TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET, BUT WITH THE PAIN RUSHING IN HIS BODY, IS THAT GOING TO KEEP HIM DOWN?

Mike: WHO KNOWS, SAVAGE IS CRAWLING TO THE ROPES, DORIN STILL DOWN, TRYING TO RECOVER…

Ted: AND SAVAGE, USING THE ROPES AS AN AID TO GET TO HIS FEET…AND NOW, STOMPING HIS FEET, COULD THIS BE A FLASH POINT FOR SAVAGE?

Mike: IT MIGHT BE…DORIN SITTING UP, HANDS IN HIS FACE…SAVAGE GOING…FOR FLASH POINT!!!!!

Ted: DORIN DROPS, NOBODY HOME FOR SAVAGE…DORIN QUICKLY TO HIS FEET, SAVAGE GOING FOR DORIN, BUT THE HIP TOSS BY DORIN, DORIN NOW FOLLOWS IT UP WITH AN ELBOW TO THE RIBS…OH MY GAWD…

Mike: DORIN NOW GETTING TO HIS FEET ONCE MORE…REJEC…NO, SAVAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY….Savage now getting behind Dorin…BACKSTABBER BY SAVAGE. Savage picks up Dorin and sends him into the turnbuckle…Dorin’s head rests upon the padding, and now, Ryan takes Dorin by the head…

Ted: And now throwing Dorin into the turnbuckle…Dorin now pulled out by Savage as Savage GOING FOR THE ENZIGURI, BUT DORIN DUCKS, A SIDE WALK SLAM BY DORIN AND SAVAGE NOW NOT GETTING TO HIS FEET FOLLOWING THE SIDE WALK SLAM.

Mike: WELL NOW, DORIN TRYING TO REGAIN HIMSELF, AS SAVAGE TRIES TO CRAWL TO HIS FEET. SAVAGE IN AGONY, AS DORIN TAUNTS SAVAGE TO HIS FEET…SAVAGE IS UP, AND DORIN, GOING FOR THE DEATH LOCK AGAIN, SAVAGE ELBOWS HIS WAY OUT OF THE HOLD…DORIN FORCED TO LET GO, AND LOOK AT SAVAGE NOW, GOING AWAY WITH THOSE FISTS TO THE FACE, OH MY GAWD…

Ted: AND NOW, DORIN FORCED TO THE ROPES…DORIN NOW SENT RUNNING….RYAN GOES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, A DUCK BY DORIN…BUT SAVAGE RUSHES INTO DORIN, WITH THE BACKSTABBER, AND DORIN IS OUT ONCE MORE…SAVAGE RESTING ON THE ROPES…AS NOW, HE LIMPS HIS WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE…

Mike: CRUCIAL…DORIN IS STARTING TO GET UP THOUGH, AND LOOK, DORIN RUSHING TO SAVAGE AS SAVAGE WAS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE….SAVAGE HIT WITH A DROPKICK AND NOW, SAVAGE IS DAZED. AND NOW, DORIN JUMPING ON THE TURNBUCKLE, NOW TRYING QUICKLY TO THROW OFF SAVAGE…

Ted: HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, SAVAGE SENDS AN UPPERCUT TO THE FACE OF DORIN…AND DORIN LANDS ON THE CANVAS, NOW SAVAGE LINES HIMSELF READY…SAVAGE IS GOING TO DO IT….AND HERE WE GO, WELCOME TO CLEVELAND, COVER BY SAVAGE!!!!!!!!

1………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………..

3………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(The Champion in Me by Three Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage gets both Aerial X and Brotherhood Championships and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….RYYYYANNNN SAVAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEE

Mike: WHAT A WIN FOR SAVAGE, A GREAT VICTORY AND SOMETHING THAT WILL BOOST HIS CAREER

Ted: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, RYAN SAVAGE DESERVES THAT WIN, DORIN COULDN’T KICK OUT OF THE THREE COUNT, BUT DID A GREAT JOB TONIGHT

Mike: He did, and a wonderful victory from the current Dual Champion!

Ted: AND HERE WE GO, UP NEXT, OWNAGE VERSES JOHNNY VENTURA, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER, BUT WILL OWNAGE PROVE JOHNNY RIGHT, OR IS JOHNNY REALLY BETTER THAN OWNAGE? STICK AROUND, YOUR MAIN EVENT, IS NEXT!!!

(Commercial)

(Liam Catterson is walking backstage)

Liam Catterson: Sorry about that earlier babes, but some people just have a downright bad taste in trying to impress this world. They need to do things right in this place if they want to be at the level of greatness…like me…

Charlene Appleby: Well, I have to say. You are the best in my eyes, because no man as strong as you, no man as sexy as you and no man as great as you can overhaul your spot at the top of this company. Ever since we met, I always figured that you’d reach to the top of every wrestling company we’d go to. One by one, you take advantage…

Liam Catterson: Ofcourse, and you getting the job as Consultant of the Hellcats, this company has to be the best place for us to make history. I mean, both of us are on top of the world. Both of us have a ticket to paradise

(Liam kisses Charlene)

Charlene Appleby: Well can you defeat Jason Skilled at Survival of the Fittest?

Liam Catterson: Charlene…Don’t feel unconfident. I am going to become the longest reigning World Champion in the history of FWE, hell, I am going to be the longest reigning champion in FWE history. My aim is to enter 2013 as the World Heavyweight Champion, and to leave 2013 as the FWE…World…Heavyweight…Champion…

(Liam kisses Charlene once more, Liam then stops as he sees Freakshow)

Freakshow: You know, there is a reason why people around the world want you dead. It’s not because you’re the best because in my opinion, being the best doesn’t mean you hide behind four others…Being the best means you get the World Championship, by your own hands and prove it each and every night that you are indeed the best…

Liam Catterson: Oh boy…Look who comes tumbling in…Since when did you know about being the best? Since when have you capitalized on a chance at championship? Demolition championship, OH THAT IS IMPRESSIVE…If you were a person with no skill, but a person like you shouldn’t be at that level….But oh well, I guess nobody will care for you when the people in the future ask ‘What happened to Freakshow’

Freakshow: Yeah, you know something, I don’t have times arguing with pussies, especially those who NEED help winning his matches, so you know what, merry Christmas…Just go easy in the bedroom, if you know what I mean

(Freakshow leaves with Charlene applauded and looking at Liam)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest scheduled for one fall, is an extreme rules match!

(It ain't Over til it's Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a huge, positive reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, OWNNNNNNNNAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: You heard what the former FWE Champion had to say earlier tonight, and Ownage is going to try every part of the book to try and beat Johnny Ventura, the chances was blown at Pick Your Poison, but can Ownage manage to beat Ventura tonight?

Mike: Ownage needs to beat Ventura tonight, not only to silence that annoying ego of Johnny Ventura, but to silence the outsiders of FWE. A win for Ownage would be the Christmas miracle he would be aiming for tonight...

(Bulls on Parade by Rise against the Machines hit, the Pyros explodes which is followed by Johnny Ventura, coming out with the FWE Championship around his waist, he is presented by boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the FWE Champion....JOHHHHHHNYYYYY VEEEENTUUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ted: It may not be for the FWE Championship, but it is for a chance to silence Johnny Ventura indeed...But Johnny Ventura is not going to let Ownage beat him tonight. Johnny cannot afford to lose here tonight...

Mike: In his home of New York, twenty two thousand fans will be booing him, but Johnny Ventura is focused on one thing...Shutting up Ownage, and whether he can do that or not remains to be known. And we're about to set things off here right now!

Ted: And you can see the heat of this rivalry, you can tell, both men are longing to rip each other apart….

(DING DING DING)

Ted: These fans are on their feet, this match is under way and both Ventura and Ownage circle the ring. This should be a great way to end the year...Both slowly come together and you can hear a mixed response, half the crowd rooting for Ventura, half the crowd rooting for Ownage...

Mike: Both men lock up, Ownage has the headlock in tight as he tries to lower himself with Ventura in the headlock.....Ventura escapes the headlock and now grapples the back. And now shoves Ownage to the ropes. Extreme Rules match here, as Johnny Ventura beats away at Ownage....Now Ownage sent for the Irish Whip...BACKHAND CHOP ACROSS THE FACE AND OWNAGE GOES DOWN...

Ted: Ventura quickly applies the ankle lock, as Ventura tightly holding in the lock. Ownage trying to make his way out of the hold...And he does...Ownage now rolls out the ring, and both men stare at each other as this crowd are on their feet...

Mike: Well I have not been to a Warpath event with this much voice. Ownage now looking under the ring. What will he pull out in this extreme rules match? AND HE PULLS OUT A LADDER. WHAT IS THE LADDER GOING TO DO?

Ted: BUT OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD, JOHNNY VENTURA HIT THE SUICIDE DIVE ON OWNAGE....OWNAGE IS DOWN, VENTURA LANDS ON THE LADDER, AND MAN, WHAT A MOVE...

(Holy shit chants start)

Mike: Not even three minutes gone, THESE FANS ARE ALREADY CHEERING TO THE MATCH. Johnny Ventura getting to his feet and picks up the ladder. Ownage is getting to his feet also, AND VENTURA BASHES THE LADDERS INTO THE SPINE. Ownage now back down as Ventura tosses the ladders into the ring and now deals with Ownage, stretching back on the face. Ownage trying to claw his way out of the hold, but can Ownage make his way out once more?

Ted: Look! He does, and this match continues...Both men lock up on the outside of the ring, Ownage gets behind Ventura...PULLING THE BACK DOWN TO THE KNEE FOR THE BACKBREAKER...AND NOW, OWNAGE DISHING AWAY THE STOMPS TO THE HEAD OF VENTURA...

Mike: BRUTAL...Ownage now disconnects the steps from the ring post and now places the steps next to Ventura. And now, Ownage picks up Ventura to his feet. Ownage now has Ventura up in his arms....THE NEXT MOVE COULD PROVE FATAL...

Ted: IT COULD...AND THERE GOES OWNAGE, BLASTING THE SPINE TO THE STEEL STEPS...COVER BY OWNAGE

1.....................................................................................

2...................KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Johnny Ventura...Ownage now drags Ventura to his feet. And Ownage throws Ventura INTO THE STEEL POST...JOHNNY'S FACE COLLIDES HEAVILY INTO THE STEEL POST, AND NOW OWNAGE, GRABBING THE HEAD AND BASHING IT OFF THE STEEL POST. DEAR LORD

Ted: Now Ownage is done with attacking Ventura with the steel post, Ownage throws Ventura into the ring and Ownage jumping on the apron...Now heading for the turnbuckle...And he waits for Ventura to make a move...Ventura now going to his knees, OWNAGE PREPARES HIMSELF...DIVING LEG...

Mike: VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HOME FOR OWNAGE....Ventura now crawling to the ropes and now trying to find his way to his feet. He picks up Ownage, SENDING HIM OUT THE RING ONCE AGAIN. Ventura now looks under the ring. What will be the weapon will he pull out?

Ted: OH NO, NOT THE KENDO STICK. Ownage is in trouble now, AS VENTURA BELTS THE KENDO STICK OFF OWNAGE, OH MY GAWD...VENTURA NOT GIVING UP AS HE BEATS A HELPLESS OWNAGE BLACK AND BLUE WITH THAT KENDO STICK....

Mike: Ventura tosses the stick away and now drags Ownage to his feet....AND LOOK AT THAT, VENTURA THROWS OWNAGE INTO THE APRON, OH MY....Ownage now resting on the apron, but Ventura throwing him back into the ring...Ownage rolls into the middle of the ring, and Ventura slides in. NOW VENTURA CALLING OWNAGE TO GET TO HIS FEET

Ted: VENTURA WANTS TO SHOW OWNAGE WHAT HE IS MADE OF, AND I THINK HE COULD BE DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. OWNAGE IS UP....VENTURA....FIREBIRD FURY CONNECTS. VENTURA HAS DONE IT, BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH? COVER

3............................KICKOUT

Mike: NO, OWNAGE POPS THE SHOULDER UP, THIS MATCH STILL GAME ON...Ventura sits up Ownage, AND NOW STRIKING THE KNEES TO THE SPINE. Ownage trying to escape this, BUT NOW, VENTURA APPLIES THE BUTTERFLY LOCK ON OWNAGE...OWNAGE STRUGGLING TO ESCAPE...

Ted: A TIGHT HOLD, IS IT ENOUGH TO HANG ON? NO, OWNAGE MANAGING TO ESCAPE...Now Ownage crawls to the edge of the ring again, Ventura gets up to his feet and comes to Ownage. VENTURA PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE THROAT OF OWNAGE, THIS IS ALLOWED, BUT OWNAGE IS TRYING TO SHOVE THE KNEE AWAY FROM HIS FACE

Mike: Ventura lets go...AND NOW LOOK AT VENTURA, USING THE ROPES TO CHOKE OWNAGE, THIS IS SUCIDAL...OWNAGE CANNOT MAKE AN ESCAPE AS VENTURA WRAPS THE ROPES AROUND HIS NECK, AND BAH GAWD, THIS IS PAINFUL TO LOOK AT...

Ted: THIS IS TORTURE, YOU CAN SEE OWNAGE IS TRYING TO ESCAPE THIS, BUT HOW CAN HE? THIS IS NOT GOOD...YOU CAN SEE, OWNAGE RIPPING AWAY THE ARMS...CAN HE DO IT?

Mike: HE DOES, AND OWNAGE IS FREE, BUT OWNAGE ROLLS OUT THE RING, COUGHING AND TRYING TO RECOVER, AS JOHNNY FINDING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET...

Ted: Ownage has been involved in a hectic battle thus far, BUT LOOK AT JOHNNY, LINING HIMSELF UP...AND THE PLANCH...NO, OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HOME AS VENTURA LANDS INTO THE CONCRETE AND HUGE DAMAGE BY JOHNNY, COULD BE CRUCIAL...

Mike: Well Ownage now in pain, trying to make it to his two feet again, as Johnny remains grounded, not showing any sign of movement. But now, Ownage picks up Johnny, throwing him into the ring, and now, Ownage has hold of a chair. But his plans now grow ever more fearsome...

Ted: Wait...What is Ownage doing? He is climbing the top turnbuckle, WITH THAT CHAIR....OH MY...OH MY GAWD, HE ISN'T...

Mike: IT'S THE PERFECT CHANCE, AS OWNAGE, PREPARES, IT';S RISKY, AND OWNAGE FLIES, THE CHAIR FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE....OH MY GAWD, WHAT AN IMPACT TO VENTURA...

Ted: THE FANS, GOING WILD ONCE MORE, AS OWNAGE IN PAIN, TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY TO HIS FEET. AND VENTURA, DOWN, NOT MAKING HIS WAY UP, AND WHO CAN BLAME HIM FROM THAT CRAZY MOVE FROM THE TURNBUCKLE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR...

Mike: AND OWNAGE, CRAWLING TO VENTURA, HAS VENTURA HAD ENOUGH?

3..........................................KICKOUT

Ted: THR—NO, TWO COUNT FOR OWNAGE...And now, Ownage making his way to his feet, taunting and mocking Johnny Ventura as Johnny struggles to make his way to his feet. And now, Ownage waving his arm about, signalling Ventura to get to his feet...

Mike: Ownage is trying to get control of this match, as Ventura getting to his feet...AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, THE SHOULDERS....REST IN PEACE HITS, THERE GOES VENTURA, AND OWNAGE DIVES FOR A COVER, ONE MORE TIME!\

3......................................................KICKOUT

Mike: TH...NO, VENTURA ONCE MORE, POPS THE SHOULDER UP AND VENTURA ROLLING IN AGONY AS OWNAGE GETS ONTO HIS KNEES, IN SORROW, NOT PUTTING AWAY VENTURA...

Ted: Well look at Ownage right now, rolling out the ring, and once again, the former FWE Champion decides to look under the ring...HE PULLS OUT A BARBED WIRE KENDO STICK....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...

Mike: SHIT GOT REAL, OWNAGE SLIDES BACK IN THE RING, AS VENTURA IS STARTING TO GET TO HIS FEET, THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD....

Ted: Ventura is up...AND WHAT A SMACK WITH THE BARBED WIRED STICK, AND NOW, OWNAGE BRAYING THE STICK ACROSS THE BACK, CUTS AND BRUISES START TO FORM AND THIS IS BLOODY MAD!!!!

Mike: EXTREME RULES, THIS IS NEAT!!! Ownage now picks Ventura up, and the headlock is in place...You can see a huge cut on the forehead of Johnny Ventura....JOHNNY PUSHES OWNAGE OUT....AND A SUPLEX BY JOHNNY, AS JOHNNY HIMSELF, CHECKS OUT THE GASH...

Ted: Looks pretty bad...AND VENTURA NOW RAGED, HE SEES RED, HE SEES THE PUSH FOR AGGRESSION...AND JOHNNY STOMPING AWAY AT OWNAGE, NOW ALLOWING HIMSELF TO STOP, THIS IS SICK...SO SICK...

Mike: Johnny stops, seeing the Barbed Wire Stick on the floor, AND LOOK AT THAT SMIRK BY VENTURA...He picks up the barbed wired stick off the floor, and now slowly coming to Ownage...

Ted: BUT OWNAGE KICKS HIM IN THE BALLS, OH MY GAWD, AND OWNAGE NOW GOES FOR THE TOP TURNBUCKLE...ONCE MORE, HE LOOKS TO CATCH JOHNNY VENTURA....HERE GOES OWNAGE....

Mike: OH MY GAWD, OH FUCKING HELL, WHAT THE HELL...JOHNNY VENTURA JUST WHACKED A FLYING OWNAGE WITH THE BARBED WIRED STICK...JESUS CHRIST, THESE FANS HAVE JUST EXPLODED HERE IN THE GARDEN...AND THAT MIGHT BE ENOUGH TO SECURE THE WIN

Ted: HERE GOES THE COVER...

3...................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: NOO!!! WHAT THE HELL....VENTURA THOUGHT TO HIMSELF THAT WAS THE CHANCE, BUT IT WAS NOT TO BE...

Ted: Jesus...I mean, that looked to be all, but no, Ventura STILL presses on...BUT NOW, VENTURA CALLING OWNAGE TO HIS FEET, I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE IT, OWNAGE STUMBLING TO HIS FEET, AND THE PAIN RUSHING TO HIS HEAD....

Mike: FIREBIRD FURY, THAT HAS TO BE IT, COVER BY VENTURA...THE WINNER...

3....................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: OH MY GAWD

Ted: WHAT THE...WHAT THE HELL...OWNAGE CONTINUING AND JOHNNY IS PISSED OFF, THUMPING AWAY AT THE MAT....

Mike: I...I CANNOT BELIEVE IT...THIS IS FUCKING BRUTAL, AND OWNAGE MANAGED TO KICK OUT OF THIS HOLD...

Ted: JOHNNY, IN SHOCK HERE....AND NOW HE PULLS UP OWNAGE BY THE HEAD, THROWING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE...VENTURA TRYING TO STRETCH OUT THE PAIN IN HIS BODY

Mike: Now he charges for Ownage....AND A HEAVY COLLISION INTO THE TURNBUCKLE FROM VENTURA. Ownage now seated onto the ground, VENTURA RUBBING IN THE BOOT TO THE FACE.

Ted: BUT NOW, VENTURA PULLS UP OWNAGE, OWNAGE FIRES THE RIGHT FIST INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA...OWNAGE BOUNCES HIMSELF OFF THE ROPES...

Mike: AND OH MY GAWD, FIREBIRD FURY, FIREBIRD FURY, OFF THE CHAIN, VENTURA OUT OF NOWHERE HIT THE FIREBIRD FURY ONCE MORE....

Ted: OUT OF NOWHERE THOUGH, COVER BY VENTURA, IS THIS IT?

Ted: WAIT....YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME

Mike: AFTER TWO FIREBIRD FURY'S BY JOHNNY VENTURA IN UNDER FIVE MINUTES, OWNAGE STILL CONTINUES TO FIGHT, AND THERE IS NO STOPPING THIS GUY, OWNAGE IS ON THE PATH TO TRY AND PUT JOHNNY VENTURA IN HELL

Ted: WAIT, IT SEEMS VENTURA ISN'T DONE, AS LOOK, THE LABYRINTH STRIKE, THE LABYRINTH STRIKE IS IN PLACE, OH GAWD, THERE IS NO WAY ON THIS PLANET THAT OWNAGE CAN WITHSTAND THIS PAIN

Mike: YOU'RE RIGHT, I KNOW OWNAGE IS A DOMINANT PERSON IN THE RING, BUT VENTURA IS JUST MURDERING OWNAGE....

Ted: YOU CAN SEE, OWNAGE TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, VENTURA HAS THE LABYRINTH STRIKE IN HOLD STILL AND YOU CAN TELL ON THE FACE OF VENTURA, HE IS WANTING OWNAGE TO GIVE UP...

Mike: I CAN TELL THIS IS JUST SPLITTING OWNAGE APART....BUT LOOK, OWNAGE IS TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET, OH MY LORD, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE OWNAGE IS FIGHTING THROUGH THIS...

Ted: WELL WHAT THE HELL....OWNAGE, UP TO HIS FEET, FLIPS OVER VENTURA, AND VENTURA IS DOWN, OWNAGE STUMBLES OUT THE RING, THIS MATCH CONTINUING

Mike: And look at Ownage, stumbling all over the place, trying to find himself in this match. And now, Ownage looks under the ring....AND OWNAGE, HAS THE TABLE PULLED OUT...Now Ownage slides the table into the ring, BUT WAIT, OWNAGE ISN'T DONE, AS HE LOOKS UNDER THE RING AGAIN?

Ted: What can possibly add fuel to the fi...OH NO, A SHEET OF GLASS. THIS MATCH HAS NOW GOTTEN OUT OF HAND....OWNAGE HAS A SHEET OF GLASS...AND I FEAR, THAT COULD BE A CRUCIAL PART IN THIS MATCH, OWNAGE SLIDES THE SHEET OF GLASS INTO THE RING...AND A BOOT TO THE FRONT OF THE SKULL, A PUNT TO THE HEAD BY OWNAGE TO VENTURA...

Mike: VENTURA IS OUT, AND NOW WATCH OUT FOR OWNAGE, HE IS SETTING UP THE TABLE...AND NOW, OWNAGE PLACES THE SHEET OF GLASS ON TOP OF THE TABLE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH ANDRE THE FIREBOY VERSES HASS JOHNSON

Ted: COULD THIS BE A SIGN THAT OWNAGE IS CALLING OUT HASS? NOW OWNAGE PULLS VENTURA TO HIS FEET, TRYING TO LIFT HIM...ONTO HIS SHOULDERS....AND THE FIREMAN CARRY SLAM THROUGH THE TABLE BY OWNAGE, OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!!!!
Mike: SHARDS OF GLASS STICKING IN THE BACK OF JOHNNY VENTURA AND YOU CAN SEE, VENTURA IS NOT IN THE BEST OF SITUATIONS FOLLOWING THE PAINFUL DROP...OWNAGE NOW, DROPPING FOR THE COVER, PLEASE THIS ME THIS IS OVER…

Ted: YOU ARE KIDDING ME…

Mike: WOW…

Ted: OWNAGE, IN PURE SHOCK, HE IS SERIOUSLY CONFUSED…

Mike: THESE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE….AS OWNAGE, TRYING TO GET UP TO HIS FEET, AS THERE SEEMS TO BE NO STRENGTH IN HIS BODY TO LIFT HIMSELF UP…AND NOW, JOHNNY VENTURA PULLED UP…

Ted: THE SPEAR, THE SPEAR BY VENTURA, OH MY GAWD, OUT OF NOWHERE, A SPEAR BY VENTURA….

Mike: Johnny now trying to find his way to his feet, struggling to maintain control. Johnny can hardly stand onto his feet, here…AND LOOK, HOVERING AROUND OWNAGE, AND LOOK AT THAT, VENTURA JUST SPAT IN THE FACE OF OWNAGE…

Ted: WHAT A PRICK…WHO SPITS IN THE FACE OF THEIR OPPNENT?

Mike: Well this is Johnny Ventura we’re talking about….AND NOW LOOK AT VENTURA, GOING FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE!!!!!!! IT’S BEEN LOCKED IN ONCE, AND NOW VENTURA IS DOING IT AGAIN…

Ted: WELL SURELY OWNAGE HAS TO TAP OUT. I MEAN, THE PAIN, THE FURY, IT’S GOING TO BE TOO MUCH FOR HIM!!!!!!!

Mike: YOU’RE RIGHT, OWNAGE CAN’T ESCAPE, THIS IS PAINFUL. OWNAGE CANNOT ESCAPE AND YOU CAN HEAR OWNAGE SCREAMING, IT’S LIKE HE WANTS TO ESCAPE BUT HE CAN’T…

Ted: OH MY LORD…THIS IS PAINFUL TO WATCH…..BUT HEY LOOK AT THIS, THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET, AS THEY SEE, OWNAGE TRYING HIS BEST TO STRUGGLE OUT OF THE HOLD….CAN HE DO IT?

Mike: HE IS EDGING CLOSER TO MAKING HIS WAY OUT….AND HIS DOES SO, BAH GAWD, HE DOES IT….OWNAGE AND JOHNNY BOTH TRYING TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO THEIR FEET…THIS HAS BEEN ONE EXTREME MATCH

Ted: Mike, that’s why they call it ‘Extreme Rules’. And now, Ownage and Ventura recover...BUT LOOK, OWNAGE PICKS UP THE BARBED WIRE STICK, JOHNNY DOESN’T SEE THIS, AND A SMACK ACROSS THE FACE OF VENTURA, OH MY GAWD, AND YOU CAN SEE, OWNAGE USING THE STICK LIKE A SWORD, PARRYING THE STICK ACROSS BODY OF VENTURA…

Mike: HERE WE GO AG…WAIT, VENTURA STOPS THE ATTACK, JOHNNY HOLDING THE STICK, AND VENTURA THROWS THE STICK OUT OF THE RING, KICKING THE MIDSECTION OF OWNAGE….GOING FOR THE SUPLEX!!!!!!

Ted: NO, OWNAGE JUMPS BEHIND VENTURA, VENTURA TURNS AROUND, AND NOW OWNAGE BEGINS A SERIES OF PUNCHES TO THE FACE OF VENTURA…

Mike: HOLY SHIT, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE HAMMER AWAY, NOW SENDING THE FWE CHAMPION RUNNING….AND A HUGE DROPKICK TO VENTURA AS OWNAGE, NOW TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET….

Ted: UH OH…LOOK AT OWNAGE, TAUNTING AWAY AT VENTURA, OWNAGE FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN, TRYING TO HAVE VENTURA TO HIS FEET….VENTURA SLIPPING. HE CAN’T STAND UP TO HIS OWN TWO FEET….

Mike: HE CAN’T, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, HE HAS VENTURA UP TO HIS SHOULDERS…OH NO!!!!!!!

Ted: REST IN PEACE BY OWNAGE, OH MY GAWD, HAS OWNAGE DONE ENOUGH?

Mike: OH MY LORD!!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage gets up and is emotional as the fans cheer)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, OWWWWWWNAAAAAAAAGEEEEE

Mike: HE DID IT, HE DID IT, HE HAS SILENCED JOHNNY VENTURA, AND JOHNNY HAS NO EXCUSES, JOHNNY CANNOT MAKE HIS EXCUSES COUNT, BECAUSE OWNAGE BEAT HIM FIAR AND SQUARE AND TED, LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB

Ted: WELL I DO AGREE THAT OWNAGE DESERVES THE WIN, AND I DO AGREE THAT OWNAGE WON THAT BY FAIR JUSTICE. A GREAT WIN FOR OWNAGE…

(Hiipower by Kendrick Lamar hits, the fans explode in cheers)

Ted: OH NO, OH NO!!!!!!!

Mike: I KNOW THAT SONG, IT’S TYLER BLADE, AND I THINK HE WILL BE CASHING IN…

(Camera cuts backstage, the camera picks up on Tyler Blade, who is laid out)

Mike: WAIT…WHAT?

Ted: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THERE?!!!

(Freakshow sprints down the ramp and enters the ring)

Mike: HEY HEY HEY, IT’S FREAKSHOW

Ted: WHAT IS HIS BEEF? HE SLIDES IN THE RING….And just staring at Ownage….

Mike: It’s like he won’t go for Ownage….

Ted: NO, BECAUSE INSTEAD, HE IS ATTACKING JOHNNY VENTURA, OH MY LORD, LOOK AT FREAKSHOW DISHING AWAY AT VENTURA, VENTURA CANNOT HELP HIMSELF TO REMOVE FREAKSHOW

Mike: WHAT THE HELL, OWNAGE IS JUST STANDING THERE, NOT BOTHERING TO HELP OUT…

Ted: AND FREAKSHOW CONTINUING BY BEATING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA…OH MY LORD, SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HIM BEFORE IT’S TOO…

(Rick Death’s theme hits, Rick Death comes out to a massive cheer reaction)

Rick Death: HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!!!!! FREAKSHOW, STOP THAT, CUT IT OUT….YOU KNOW SOMETHING FREAKSHOW, I HAVE WATCHED YOU OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS. And it seems….your mind is fixed on two people…Johnny Ventura and Ownage. So you know what I am going to do? HERE IS HOW IT’S GOING TO BE…Since you love to be in the ring with both Ownage and Ventura…IT’S GOING TO BE JOHNNY VENTURA, DEFENDING THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…AGAINST OWNAGE…..AGAINST…FREAKSHOW!!! TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…

(Fans cheer as Rick Death’s theme hits once more, and he leave the stage)

Mike: HOLY SHIT, WHAT A MAIN EVENT FOR WARPATH WE HAVE AT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST….

Ted: OH MY GAWD…FREAKSHOW, OWNAGE AND JOHNNY VENTURA FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…WHAT A MATCH THAT WILL BE, AND YOU CAN SEE FREAKSHOW AND OWNAGE STARING AT EACH OTHER…

Mike: THIS MATCH WILL BE ONE HELL OF A START TO 2013, AND ON THAT NOTE, THAT’S IT FROM WARPATH AND THE WARPATH YEAR, WHAT A YEAR IT HAS BEEN…

Ted: INDEED IT HAS, WE’LL SEE YOU AT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, GOOD NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

December 25th 2012
Page 1 of 1