FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

December 4th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

December 4th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: December 4th 2012   December 4th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

(FWE Intro hits)

(Highlights of Pick Your Poison II air)

Voice: It was a night for promise…A night for redemption…A night for greatness..

(Camera fades to Cherish winning the Hellcats Championship)

Mike: OH GAWD, CHERISH’S MOMENT IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS

Ted: OH MY….AND LOOK, SHE’S DONE IT, SHE UNHOOKED IT!! NEW CHAMPION,

Mike: AMAZING, SHOCK, UNBELIEF…

Voice: For some, statistics stayed the same…

(Camera fades to Lawrence retaining the New Age Championship)

Mike: LOOK AT THIS. LAWRENCE IS TYING THE GLASS STRAP AROUND THE LEGS OF LONEWOLF

Ted: THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS…Well I have to say, that was one of the cheapest ways to win ever…Lawrence is STILL your New Age Champion…

Voice: For some…The moment became one for the ages)

Mike: JOHNNY HAS HIS HANDS ON THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…HE IS ABOUT TO UNHOOK IT….

Ted: CAN HE!?!?…...HE DOES!! HE DOES! HE UNHOOKED IT! GOOD GOD, HE'S
DONE IT!! JOHNNY VENTURA HAS DONE IT! JOHNNY VENTURA HAS WON HIS FIRST VERY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN FWE…WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE EMOTION ON JOHNNY VENTURA’S FACE.

Voice: Pick Your Poison started a new era in FWE…But now…Warpath is here…What does the future hold? Find out…NOW…ON WARPATH

(Highlights end with Johnny Ventura posing the FWE Championship on the stage)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: It was a moment to never forget…Pick Your Poison will remain as one of the greatest Pay Per Views in FWE history. What went down that night was historic, and now, we take to the city of Columbus, Ohio in the Nationwide Arena, I am Ted Andru, alongside me, Mike Daniels.

Mike: Thank you Ted, welcome to Warpath ladies and gentlemen, and I agree with you Ted. A spectacular night, mixed with trauma in FWE at Pick Your Poison. Johnny Ventura, new FWE Champion, Cherish, new Hellcats Champion. Pick Your Poison was a mouthful and I am looking forward to seeing the fallout of what was, a historic Pay Per View…

(Graphic of the Venture Reel hits)

Ted: You can say that again, up next, we have The Venture Reel. I cannot wait to see how Johnny Ventura mentions his championship win here on Warpath…

(Graphic of Puerto Rican Pitbull airs)

Mike: And following his break at the losing streak and avoiding becoming Tyler Blade’s slave, Puerto Rican Pitbull is on Warpath and he wants to have a crack at the future. What will the King of FWE have in store for us?

(Camera fades back to the ring, where The Venture Reel is set up)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN….THE NEEEEEW F…..W…….E CHAMPION……..JOHNNY VENTURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

(Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machines hits, the pyro goes off and Johnny Ventura turns around with boos, with the FWE Championship, as Ventura walks down the ramp with StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly, he shows off to the fans that he is the champion)

Ted: Mike, Pick Your Poison might have just been one of the most impactful matches I have ever witnessed. It was brutality, talent, good chemistry, close moments, all combined into one match

Mike: You’re right about that…I mean, Johnny Ventura battled and battled, so did Ownage. And to the disbelief of me and the fans, Johnny still managed to win the FWE Championship despite Freakshow interfering and all that went on during that match

Ted: Well I can tell you that the match was one of the biggest matches I’ve ever seen…But now, let’s hail the NEW FWE CHAMPION…

(Johnny picks up the microphone and the fans boo with Johnny Ventura smiling)

Johnny Ventura: WELLLLLLLLLCOOOME TO THE VEEEEEEEENTURRRRREE REEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

(Fans Boo)

Johnny Ventura: EVERYONE SAID OWNAGE HAD MY NUMBER….EVERYONE SAID THAT VENTURA WAS NO MATCH FOR THE FWE CHAMPION…Everyone of you parasites claimed that the FWE Championship was a farfetched dream for me. But every one of you parasites were proven wrong…And that is because I am always RIGHT…I told everyone that when I came back, I’d destroy DA King…I did just that and people didn’t believe I had it in me to destroy King…And then I said I’d become the number one contender for the FWE Championship…AND STILL, People would doubt me…And then it came to the moment where I’d say I’d become the FWE Champion…And you idiots around the world would predictively not rely on me for one second. BUT THREE TIMES, THREE TIMES I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG, AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED AT PICK YOUR POISON, I CAME OUT OF PICK YOU POISON AS FWE CHAMPION AND NOT OWNAGE. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

(Johnny quickly raises the FWE Championship in the air and the Fans boo)

Johnny Ventura: OH GO AHEAD…Boo all you want because it doesn’t change the fact that I am the new FWE Champion and your little hero, Ownage is now nothing but a kid weighing in at 200 pounds that is left in the gutter…You fans had a glimpse of hope when Freakshow tried to destroy me, but I guess he didn’t get enough drugs from Sylvester Stallone…But right now, this moment isn’t about me…Or Ownage…Or anyone else…This is about me, because I am the new FWE Champion. Pick Your Poison wasn’t about Andre The Fireboy verses Liam Catterson, the so called Clash of the Titans, they are talking about how Ownage lost to me. You know, the same guy who said he could beat anyone…The same guy who said he’d beat me…You know what, at the end of the day, everyone who doubted me is left with a huge scar on their face. They are left shocked, because did they believe me to win? All they had in their stupid minds was me losing. But the look on your faces when I was confirmed as the new FWE Champion was priceless…Infact…LETS HAVE A LOOK AT MY TITLE WIN AGAIN…

(The camera turns to the TV and there is a Replay of Johnny Ventura winning at Pick Your Poison airs)

Ted: Well, he did say let’s have a look at the events that made Johnny Ventura the FWE Champion, and in hindsight, he deserved it

Mike: I don’t know about that Ted, I mean, with all the crap he’s caused in FWE since returning, you have to wonder, was that lucky?

Ted: How can you say that?

(Camera flashes back into the ring, with Johnny and Drop Dead Bitches laughing)

Johnny Ventura: I MEAN…I MEAN LOOK AT THAT…You were all stupid assholes to have faith in Ownage leaving Pick Your Poison as Champion, because the fact has always been simple…I have always been better than him and I always will be. If Ownage said nobody is better than him before Pick Your Poison, I guess I am better than everyone else…But everyone around here already knew that…Because I alone am the best in the world at what I do…I am better than any cheap misery in the back and I will carry FWE into a new era with the FWE Championship…I will last longer than anyone who has held the FWE Championship altogether, I will be the longest reigning champion in FWE history and nobody can…

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)

Freakshow: HEY JOHNNY, SHUT UP PLEASE! Because you are seriously soaking in this moment too quickly…

Johnny Ventura: Oh look, the guy who tried to poison my chances at Pick Your Poison. COULDN’T GET THE JOB DONE THOUGH, COULD YA!

Freakshow: I do regret turning my back up the ramp, but it made me realise something. You and Ownage, both of you are similar so what difference would it make if Ownage won the champion…

Johnny Ventura: HEY, DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME OWNAGE. I ENDED HIS CAREER LAS…

Freakshow: PLEASE. You never ended his career. He’s in hospital RIGHT NOW and you know something, I don’t care about you or Ownage because the fact is both of you are too similar…NO SHUT UP

(The crowd clap and scream)

Freakshow: YOU SEE…You might not see yourself as a complete mirror to Ownage, but you’re just as arrogant, just as predictable and just as pathetic as he is. You’re nothing but a copy of what he is…

Johnny Ventura: The talent that I have isn't compared to a washed up soul like Ownage. I have progressed on Warpath, accelerated it into out-of-beyond heights in this industry..

Freakshow: Oh please. People were saying that your match should’ve been ‘Match of the Year’. Those same people are idiots themselves because that match was nowhere as significant as my match with Ownage…

Johnny Ventura: HOLD ON. My match was nowhere as significant as yours? ARE YOU FOR REAL FREAKSHOW? At least I actually came out, WITH A BELT. What did you come out of Tapout with? Nothing but cuts and bruises. So if you want to talk about significance, LOOK AT ME…I am the FWE Champion, you weren’t. You will always be remembered as a three time champion of a belt that meant nothing and dog shit for Ownage to clean up!

(Fans react is shock)

Freakshow: That’s cute Johnny. That doesn’t change the fact that I managed to win my championships three times, and that was when your only championship was the Brotherhood Championship. Sure, the Demolition Championship meant nothing, but I wasn’t the ‘dog shit’ Ownage had to clean up…I had him beat. The only person who stopped me from winning the FWE Championship was you, all because you couldn’t handle a world where I was a champion of something that had meaning.

Johnny Ventura: No Freakshow. It’s not that you were capable of getting the job done, it was the fact that you didn’t deserve the shot, you screwed me with your bag of drugs. What was the matter? Not enough roids for Tapout? That’s another thing Freaky, you will also be remembered as the steroid abusing freak. Is that where Freakshow comes along?

Freakshow: You’re going to be a pile of broken bones lying in a pool of blood in a minute if you continue to stretch out your ego…

Johnny Ventura: WHOA…Sorry Sylvester Stallone, I didn’t mean to piss you off that easily. Maybe if you have a dose of the roids you may cool down, in fact, since this is indeed The Venture Reel, let’s take a trip down memory lane and look at The Battle Royal BEFORE Tapout…

(Camera zooms in on the TV and the battle royal for the number one contender for the FWE Championship airs)

(Camera then goes back to the ring with Johnny Ventura wandering)

Johnny Ventura: That doesn’t look right. I mean how you were gifted that win.

Freakshow: Okay Ventura, I get that you envy the fact I won that championship fairly. But you know, this company does not revolve around you.

Johnny Ventura: It doesn’t? Because to me, I have been ruling the roosts of this company since the day I came back. Nobody has made bigger success than I have. You however….Well the only thing you have managed to do is bitch on…

Freakshow: HOLD ON…HOLD ON A MOMENT JOHNNY…You think I am the only one on this brand that has bitched on? What about you? You’ve been bitching on that you should’ve had your number one contender shot that you won back in the summer instead of fighting for a shot. Sorry Johnny, but life’s not fair. So you need to put your money where your mouth is and you need to have a little think before you speak, because there is nobody who bitches more than any man in this company than you…

Johnny Ventura: Okay Freakshow. I get you. But you know what, I am not the person who lost his shot and bitched about having a rematch, if you ask me, you should’ve won that battle royal clean as a whistle…

Freakshow: Oh shut up. You got what you wanted. What more do you want? Do you want to be treat like a god? Do you want to have your own DVD out?

Johnny Ventura: First thing I want is to do is to beat the shit out of you and prove you’re nothing but a fraud to this company.

Freakshow: That can be tested RIGHT NOW

(Fans cheer)

(Rick Death’s theme hits, Rick Death comes out with his crutches)

Johnny Ventura: Oh look, it’s the cripple…

Rick Death: Asswipe, shut the fuck up and listen up. Your time is up, now it’s my turn to speak.

Johnny Ventura: Okay…I will let you, go break a leg…

Rick Death: Very funny Johnny. Anyways, since you guys find it hard to decide who is better than who, I am going to settle this tonight, with a rematch…Freakshow will take on Johnny Ventura…TONIGHT

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Oh, and it will be no disqualification, no countouts. I am looking forward to this match.

Johnny Ventura: Yeah sure, I am down with that. It will mean nothing anyways since Freakshow will yet again lose to me…

Rick Death: So you might think. But these next few weeks, leading up to Christmas are going to be…Spectacular…Because a lot of interesting stuff will happen, and most of them have to do with you Johnny, so sit back and enjoy the ride. But as for me, I am not going to be here next week…Since you injured me Johnny, I am going to need surgery on my legs…

Johnny Ventura: So…Warpath ratings are going to be high next week?

Rick Death: I know what you mean by that Johnny, but I am going to agree with you for once, because my replacement for next week is none other than…HASS JOHNSON…

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Oh yes, so Johnny, seems like your week is going to be fun. Ta ta for now kid…

(Rick Death’s theme hits once more, Freakshow stares at Ventura and he leaves, whereas Johnny looks pissed)

Mike: That is something Johnny Ventura did not want to hear…

Ted: Nope. And Johnny Ventura does not like the sound that he has to face Freakshow tonight. What a main event that is, no rules applies. I am looking forward to seeing that!

(Graphic for Tyrone Chambers vs Chris Lucifer airs)

Mike: But up next, Chris Lucifer against the new, Tyrone Chambers. This match will be interesting, two people who are alike, up against each other. Who will win? That’s after the break!

(Commerical)

(Camera pans back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRISSSSSSS LUCIIIFEEEEERRR

Mike: Well Chris Lucifer came off an impressive victory against both Martin Arkless and Scott David Helmsley the night before Pick Your Poison on Collision, is Chris eying another victory against the new graduate in Tyrone Chambers?

Ted: I will be interested to see what Chris can bring to the pan, usually Chris is an aggressive fighter, a person who will not give up and is quick to make a word of something. Is Tyrone going to prove a point tonight however?

(Tyrone Chamber’s theme Hits, Tyrone Chambers comes out to many boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 212 pounds, TYYYROOOOONE CHAAAAMBEEEEERS

Mike: Tyrone Chambers is someone who impressed me on Collision. He has an aggressive fighting style like Lucifer, and it will be indeed interesting to see how Chambers manages to take the fight to Lucifer…

Ted: Lucifer is not a guy to back down easily, so this may prove a struggle for young Chambers, but like you said, Chambers is no stranger to an aggressive fighting style…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And this beginning match gets under way. Lucifer verses Chambers. Both men lock up and it’s Chambers in control, controlling the back of Lucifer. Lucifer now trying to make his way out, but it’s not enough as Chambers sends him running…AND A NICE DROPKICK, BRINGING DOWN LUCIFER.

Mike: Lucifer now trying to make his way back to his feet, but Chambers bringing high kicks to the head of Lucifer, Chambers runs to the rope, runs to Lucifer…BUT LUCIFER DODGES THE BOOT TO THE FACE AND TYRONE STOPPED BY THE ROPES…

Ted: And now, Lucifer has control with a backhand chop to Chambers, forcing him back to the ropes…And now, Chambers sent running, Lucifer LEAPING OVER CHAMBERS…AND A NICE BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX FROM LUCIFER…

Mike: Nice flow into this match, as now, Lucifer gets the headlock in tight. Chambers trying to fight out of the hold, but proving to be a task as Lucifer increases the pressure…Chambers manages to release himself, both men are back onto their feet, and both men lock up. It’s Chambers who brings up the knee and pushes Lucifer into the corner,

Ted: And now, CHAMBERS LOOKS FOR A DIVING FIST INTO LUCIFER, LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY….Chambers turns around, AND A NICE BOOT TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY LUCIFER, LUCIFER DROPS FOR THE COVER..

1……………………………………………

2……….KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Chambers and now Lucifer picks up Chambers…THROWS HIM OUT THE RING…But Chambers holds on and Lucifer now comes towards Chambers…CHEAP SHOT TO THE FACE BY CHAMBERS, LUCIFER STUMBLES BACK…

Ted: SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK BY CHAMBERS, WHAT A MOVE! And now you can see Chambers is using his feet to try and get some advantage over Lucifer…The stomps managing to weaken Lucifer a bit here…

Mike: Chambers now picks up Lucifer, AND NOW, A SEIRES OF BACKHAND CHOPS CONNECT THE CHEST OF LUCIFER. Lucifer backing to the ropes and Chambers sends Lucifer running. Lucifer comes with a clothesline, CHAMBERS DUCKS…AND LOOK AT THAT POWERBOMB BY CHAMBERS, COVER

1…………………………………………….

2………………….KICKOUT

Ted: Lucifer pops the shoulder up, and now, Chambers straightens the arm out…AND LOOK AT CHAMBERS, STOMPING AWAY AT LUCIFER’S ARM….LUCIFER SCREAMING IN AGONY, THAT HAS GOT TO HURT..

Mike: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, AS TYRONE SHOULD LUCIFER TO EMBRACE THE PAIN….Chambers picks up Lucifer. LUCIFER PUNCHES THE GUT…AND A RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK TO CHAMBERS. CHAMBERS BROUGHT DOWN AND TRYING TO GET UP, BUT A RUNNING KICK TO THE FACE OF CHAMBERS BY LUCIFER

Ted: And now, Lucifer seems to be back on the high ground, taunting Chambers to his feet. Chambers is up…LUCIFER WITH THE SUPERKICK, A REVERSAL BY CHAMBERS AND NOW, THE DOUBLE LEG LARIAT CONNECTS BY CHAMBERS…

Mike: Chambers doing well in his counter, and now Chambers…HITTING THE HURRICARANA ON LUCIFER, GOOD LORD…

Ted: Chambers has the advantage now and Lucifer is back to his feet…CHAMBERS WITH THE CRUCIFIX HEADSCISSORS TO LUCIFER…AND NOW, CHAMBERS IS TAUNTING LUCIFER TO HITS FEET…LUCIFER IS SLIPPING UP AND IT SEEMS LIKE CHAMBERS HAS THE ADVANTAGE. HERE WE GO. CHRIS IS UP…AND WATCH OUT FOR IT, EXECUTION DROP BY CHAMBERS

Mike: AND THAT MOVE MIGHT HAVE ENDED ALL HOPE, CHAMBERS DIVES FOR THE COVER…

1……………………………………………….

2………………………………………………..

3…………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: BUT WAIT, CHRIS LUCIFER SAYS NO AND KEEPS THIS MATCH ALIVE, CHAMBERS CANNOT BELIEVE IT…

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well let’s have another look at the Execution Drop by Tyrone Chambers, because in my opinion, this move was pretty painful, well it did look painful and I have to say, a great way to unload massive damage to Lucifer…

(Live camera airs)

Ted: Back to the live action and now, Lucifer is trying to make his way to his feet with Chambers watching. Chambers boots the ribs and now standing over Lucifer…And you can see Chambers is mocking Lucifer…BUT LUCIFER PULLS ON THE ARM TO PULL HIMSELF UP…HE GRABS THE SIDE OF CHAMBERS…SIDE SUPELX TO CHAMBERS…

Mike: AND LUCIFER IS BACK IN THIS GAME…Chamber now tries to pull himself up to his feet using the ropes, but Lucifer pulls him up, AND LUCIFER SENDS HIM FOR THE IRISH WHIP. BUT CHAMBERS BRINGS THE FACE TO THE KNEE, GREAT ELEVATED KNEE BY CHAMBERS…

Ted: It seems like the redemption of Lucifer died down. As Chambers now drops to the floor and has the headlock in tight, not allowing Lucifer to escape.

Mike: And you can see Lucifer is trying with that one free arm to escape. But Chambers has the lock tight like you said Ted…Can Chambers be able to make a difference here?

Ted: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER IS GETTING TO HIS FEEL, SLOWLY, THE LOCK IS STILL HELD…BUT LUCIFER IS UNWRAPPING HIMSELF FROM THE HOLD! BUT CHAMBERS HIS THE FACECRUSHER TO LUCIFER…

Mike: Chambers now trying to get his way to his feet, and Lucifer crawls to the ropes….Both men are doing extremely well here tonight…

Ted: Well now, Chambers and Lucifer are up to their feet….And they need to pull themselves together now, to try and get back into a fighting status….AND LOOK, LUCIFER WITH A HEAVY RIGHT TO THE FACE, BUT CHAMBERS SENDS A JAB TO THE CHEEKS OF LUCIFER, AND NOW, THESE MEN ARE TRADING SHOTS, BACK AND FORTH…

Mike: GREAT STUFF HERE…AND LOOK, LUCIFER HAS CONTROL, AS HE SENDS CHAMBERS TO THE ROPES, NOW, CHAMBERS SENT RUNNING….AND CHAMBERS HIT WITH THE SIDEWALK SLAM! BAH GAWD!!!

Ted: And now, both men are on the floor, the referee is checking up on both men, but Lucifer is on his knees, trying to make his way up….

Mike: Well Chambers is getting to his feet too…And both men are up…BOTH MEN CHARGES, AND THEY BOTH TAKE EACH OTHER OUT, WITH BOTH MEN SENDING CLOTHESLINES TO EACH OTHER!!!

Ted: Both men are laid out again, and the referee beginning the count here…

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………

4…………………………………………………..

Mike: These men are going all out tonight at the moment. And it seems like Lucifer is up to his feet, Chambers slowly catches up…Using the ropes to help him up. AND LOOK, CHAMBERS WITH A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION….JAWBREAKER FROM CHAMBERS.

Ted: CHAMBERS GOING FOR THE COVER…

1…………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………

3………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: AND CHAMBERS DOESN’T GET THE THREE COUNT, CHAMBERS NOT HAPPY….

Ted: But look! Chambers back to his feet…AND LOOK AT THIS,HE’S CALLING IT…THIS COULD BE THE END GAME HERE…HE BELIEVES HE COULD PUT LUCIFER AWAY…

Mike: Lucifer gets to his feet….AND LOOK, TYRONE TRYING TO TAKE DOWN LUCIFER….BUT LUCIFER BOOTS THE FACE, AND BRINGS DOWN CHAMBERS WITH THE NECKBREAKER…

Ted: And now, Lucifer strikes with the knee dropping on the skull….Chambers trying to find his way to his feet, and it seems like Lucifer is trying to get Chambers onto his feet…BUT CHAMBERS BOUNCES LUCIFER’S HEAD OFF HIS KNEE, CHAMBERS NOW SENDS LUCIFER RUNNING…BUT LUCIFER SENDS A FLYING HOOK TO THE FACE OF CHAMBERS…

Mike: AND LOOK, LUCIFER SENDING CHAMBERS TO THE CORNER….AND A HIGH KNEE TO THE FACE…Now Lucifer throws Chambers to the middle of the ring, Lucifer jumps on top of the turnbuckle….AND A NICE BODY SPLASH TO CHAMBERS…

Ted: AND NOW, BOTH MEN ARE DOWN,BUT LUCIFER IS TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY TO HIS FEET…LUCIFER DRAGGING HIMSELF TO HIS FEET….THIS COULD MEAN SOMETHING HERE, AS CHAMBERS, SLOWLY GETS TO HIS FEET TOO…BUT LUCIFER JUST TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE TO HIS FEET…

Mike: AND LUCIFER IS UP….CHAMBERS IS STILL GETTING TO HIS FEET...LUCIFER IS TRYING TO DICTATE THE MATCH…..CHAMBERS GOES FOR LUCIFER….BUT A SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE BY LUCIFER, CHAMBERS SENT PACKING, AND LUCIFER WITH THAT DEVASTATING SUPERKICK…

Ted: LUCIFER DROPS FOR THE COVER, HERE WE GO…

1……………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

Ted: THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE…

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer stumbles to his feet and celebrates the victory)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCCCCIFFFFFFFFEEEEEERRR

Ted: GREAT DISPLAY FROM BOTH MEN HERE TONIGHT, TYRONE CHAMBERS WAS MORE THAN HUNGRY TO TRY AND TAKE THE CHANCE OF VICTORY, BUT THE KID COULDN’T MANAGE IT, AND IN THE END, IT WAS CHRIS LUCIFER WHO TOOK THE WIN AND DEFEATED THIS PROMISING KID…

Mike: I have to agree that Tyrone Chambers showed a lot on the plate, could mean a lot here in FWE, but as you said, Chris Lucifer picked up the win and managed to beat Tyrone Chambers, a great win for the former Hardcore Champion…

(Rick Death is backstage, limping his way to his office, Trevor Thompson comes towards him)

Trevor Thompson: Rick...Could I have a word with you?

Rick Death: Sure, but make it quick...

Trevor Thompson: Well I have a couple of questions to ask you, first of all...Ownage...Last we saw him was that he was in a pile of blood...Later, we heard he was rushed to hospital...Is he going to be okay?

Rick Death: Yes...He should be back next week if all goes according to plan. He was in a mess after Pick Your Poison, and he collapsed as soon as he reached backstage. We soon took him to hospital and the doctors told me that he lost a lot of blood, so he was fitted with new, matching blood. But, he has been told to stay in hospital until this Friday due to minor injuries surrounding his torso...

Trevor Thompson: Minor Injuries?

Rick Death: We believe that he cracked a couple of ribs and also sprained his knee.

Trevor Thompson: My next question is that you got attacked by Johnny Ventura, announced your getting surgery on your leg next Tuesday. How long is your injury going to last?

Rick Death: At best, it should heal back up in six months. I shouldn't need crutches until February, they said.

Trevor Thompson: And one more thing, why did you not punish Johnny Ventura? I mean, he has injured you and like you said, it could take six months for your legs to fully heal. So why have you not punished him for making you disabled?

Rick Death: Oh don't worry Trevor. Johnny will indeed be punished. I am not going to let him off the hook...

Trevor Thompson: Thank you Rick...

(Rick starts to head back to his office)

(Commercial)

(Inception of Perfection promo airs)

(Camera goes back to ringside)

Ted: Well back on Warpath and Drop Dead Bitches are alongside me...

Michele Deadly: How you doing?

Ted: I am fine, I am looking forward to this match...

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Match is scheduled for one fall!

(Promise by Nero, featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out with the Hellcats Championship around her waist to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, SHE IS THE NEEEEEW HELLCATS CHAMPION, CHHHHERISSSSSSSSHH

Ted: Does that strike you a bit now Stephyyy, that Cherish is now the Hellcats Champion?

StephyyyLove: Yeah I can say it hurts me inside, but Cherish has worked hard, I will respect the fact she's the Hellcats Champion for now, but somehow, I will get it back.

Mike: If you can, because Cherish is one hell of a fighter, she will NOT let go of the Hellcats Championship...

(Kristina Ouelett’s theme hits, Kristina comes out to a mixture of boos and cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds, KRISSTINNAAA OUEEEELEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Ted: And here is an eager Kristina Ouelett. Her debut on Warpath and she wants to make the most of it, Michele, what do you have to say about Ouelett?

Michele Deadly: I have seen Ouelett on Collision, I have to admit, she does impress me, she's got a superior chrisma inside her, will it be enough to stop Cherish however? That is the key question.

Mike: Well we shall find out, as both Hellcats, now in the ring...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Cherish and Ouelett set things off. Cherish takes the back of Ouelett and hits The European Uppercut on Ouelett. Ouelett takes a few steps back AND CHERISH LAYS HER OUT WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, So Michele and Stephyyy, what are you looking for in this match?

StephyyyLove: The thing is, Cherish won that victory by fluke. She threw Cherish on my spine. I mean, on that Sunday after Pick Your Poison, the doctors told me I had to rest the day. Do you know how dangerous she is?

Mike: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, AS SHE HITS THE FACBUSTER ON OUELETT. Now Cherish picks up Ouelett again, and hits the sleeper slam! Ouelett’s body smashing the ground and now, Cherish has the Boston Crab locked in. Ouelett trying to make an escape, edging her way to the ropes….But Cherish lets go…

Ted: And now, Cherish is stalking Ouelett all over once again. And Cherish goes for the headlock on Ouelett, tell me Michele, was that match at Pick Your Poison something you can be proud of?

Michele Deadly: I cannot say I am proud of the match, I mean, did I win the championship? Did I come out of Pick Your Poison with the Hellcats Championship staying with Drop Dead Bitches? No, and I feel I am a little to blame for the loss…

Mike: Ouelett is making a counter, AND SHE THROWS CHERISH OVER FOR THE SNAPMARE, BRINGING THE KNEE DOWN TO THE BACK…Now Ouelett has control and Ouelett is quick, dropping the knee…She picks up Cherish, and now, Cherish thrown on the shoulders of Ouelett…AND A DROP, SPINE FIRST INTO THE GROUND…. Ouelett going for the cover…

1…………………………………………………….

2……KICKOUT

Ted: The new Hellcats Champion able to kick out…

Mike: Tell me StephyyyLove, I mean you’re taking a calmer approach to Cherish now, why is that?

StephyyyLove: To me, the better woman won. It was three of the best Hellcats in one match, and yes, I never won the title, and I admit defeat, But that won’t stop me from getting another shot, because I am the longest reigning Hellcats Champion to live, we gather that. But I am a hungry competitior Mike, so I will be knocking on Cherish’s door once more…

Mike: CHERISH ELBOW TO THE FACE OF OUELETT…Cherish is doing good in this match thus far, trying to get possession at her end of the field. And now Cherish grabs the head, FORCING IT AT THE TURNBUCKLE, AND SHE BASHES THE HEAD OF OUELETT OFF THE TURNBUCKLE….

Ted: Jesus…SHE IS AGGRESSIVE, DO YOU AGREE GIRLS?

Drop Dead Bitches: Yeah

Ted: HOLD ON A MOMENT, CHERISH HAS GOT OUELETT IN POSITION, SHE WANTS TO CALL THIS THE END EARLY ON. SHE KISSES OUELETT…SENDING HER RUNNING…BUT NO, OUELETT COUNTERED WITH A SPEAR…

Michel;e Deadly: NICE…

Mike: Indeed it was nice, let’s have a look at that on replay!

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well you can see Cherish was ready to put Ouelett away. But Ouelett, somehow, managed to counter The Final Touch with a spear….

(Live camera airs)

Ted: Cherish now rolling out the ring after Ouelett was doing some work on her, Cherish trying to recover as you can see, BUT LOOK, OUELETT IS LEANING ON THE ROPES, TAUNTING CHERISH…

Mike: NOT WISE AT ALL, AND CHERISH GRABS THE LEG, TRIPS OVER OUELETT AND NOW RUSHES BACK IN THE RING, LOOK AT THE WILD FISTS FLY BY CHERISH. GOOD LORD, SHE WILL TAKE HER FACE OFF…

Ted: MAYBE, JUST MAYBE! Cherish now pulls up Ouelett…BUT OUELETT WITH AN ELBOW TO THE JAW….A NICE COUNTER, AS LOOK, SPINNING BACKBREAKER BY OUELETT, WHAT A SHOT TOWARDS CHERISH…

Mike: Now Ouelett has some possession in her pockets, she sends Cherish to the corner, and now Ouelett struggling to place Cherish on the turnbuckle…I’m sorry if you haven’t had a say much thus far girls, just this match can change on a dime…

StephyyyLove: Well we’re enjoying it as much as the next person, I mean, these two are showing some competitiveness here tonight and this macth is only going to get better…

Ted: And now, Cherish is on the top turnbuckle… Ouelett trying to get on top, a jab to the head, keeping down Cherish…AND WATCH OUT…..WHATR A SUPERPLEX FROM OUELETT! IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST…

Mike: I THINK THAT SUPERPLEX MIGHT HAVE DONE SOME REAL DAMAGE TO CHERISH…AND NOW, OUELETT IS EGGING ON CHERISH, CHERISH COULD GET UPSET HERE TONIGHT BY OUELETT!

Ted: I LIKE HER CHANCES…CHERISH IS UP…AND A CANADIAN DDT BY OUELETT. COVER!!! COULD THIS BE IT

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3………………..KICKOUT

Mike: NO, AS THE CHAMPION POPS THE SHOULDER UP…

Michele Deadly: I am just going to say, who loses to a DDT? I think Cherish is more aggressive than that, if Ouelett wants to know how Cherish can be beat, she needs to watch Pick Your Poison again and see how Cherish managed to win the Hellcats Championship…

Mike: Cherish now brought to the ropes, her head leaning on the ropes…AND LOOK OUT FOR OUELETT, SHES’S PRESSING DOWN ON THE HEAD, CHOKING CHERISH…

1……………………….2……………………3……………………….4…..

Mike: And Cherish is let go by Ouelett. Ouelett now picks up Cherish, THROWING HER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…. Ouelett now mocking Cherish as Cherish tries to recover. Now Ouelett and Cherish both lock up…Cherish however, has the kick to the gut, gets behind Ouelett…AND A NICE GERMAN SUPLEX BY CHERISH TO OUELETT…

Ted: Now Ouelett is laid out and Cherish backs off to the ropes…Ouelett rolls around the ring, AND NOW, CHERISH PULLING THE HEAD BACK, YOU CAN SEE OUELETT IS TRYING TO ESCAPE, BUT CHERISH IS PULLING BACK WELL ON THE HEAD…

Mike: PAINFUL MOVE, TRYING TO MAKE OUELETT TAP OUT HERE, BUT CAN SHE?

Michele Deadly: Seems like Cherish is focused on us…

StephyyyLove: Really though? You’d think someone like her would develop a little maturity in her life, but all she seems focused on is looking at us. I know she looks ugly and she wants to be like us but please, I want to watch this match and now have Cherish stare at me…

Ted: And now, Ouelett managing to knock Cherish off and this match continuing here…Ouelett continuing to roll around in pain and Cherish climbs on top of Ouelett, AND LOOK AT THAT HEAVY SMACK ACROSS THE FACE…CHERISH NOT MESSING AROUND HERE TONIGHT…

StephyyyLove: Well as a champion, you shouldn’t be messing around, and Cherish is not messing around because she knows she has a job to do…

Mike: And now, Cherish pulls up Ouelett, BUT OUELETT SENDS CHERISH INTO THE CORNER, AND LOOK, CHERISH SLUMPED INTO THE CORNER, AND OUELETT CHARGES…CHERISH MOVES OUT THE WAY, GRABS THE HEAD AND LOOK AT THAT DDT!!!

Michele Deadly: I have to say, Cherish is showing a great side towards Ouelett here tonight, but if Cherish wants the win, she needs to be careful, I have seen Ouelett fight many times and she’s not a person that will go down easy. If Cherish wants the win, she needs to dish out everything she has…

Ted: Now Ouelett trying to reach for the ropes, with Cherish taunting away at Ouelett…This match is proving to show the effects on Ouelett’s body, Cherish now pulls up Ouelett…BUT LOOK AT THAT SMACK TO THE FACE BY OUELETT, SHE IS NOT HAVING ANY OF THIS, AND SHE JUMPS ON CHERISH, LOU THESZ PRESS EVERYBODY… OUELETT IS GOING WILD ON CHERISH, FIST AFTER FIST…AND YOU CAN SEE HER FACE, SAYING TO CHERISH TO NOT MESS WITH ME…

Mike: And now, Ouelett is calling Cherish to make her way to her feet. Ouelett is not playing games anymore, we’ve said that. So now, she’s calling for the game to be over…Cherish now trying to make her way to her feet, but the abuse both these Hellcats have inflicted on each other have been devastating…

Ted: Now Cherish is making her way to her feet, as Ouelett waits onwards…AND HERE WE GO…

Mike: K.O….NO, CHERISH HOLDS THE BOOT…SPINS AROUND OUELETT, AND BRINGS HER DOWN WITH A CLOTHESLINE, OUELETT BACK TO HER FEET, AND A NICE POWERSLAM FROM CHERISH, CHERISH ON FIRE ONCE MORE HERE…

StephyyyLove: Now it seems like Cherish has picked up the pace…

Ted: She has, as Ouelett reaches for the ropes…Cherish yanks her up…PERFECT ENZIGURI…

Mike: And now look at Cherish, begging for Ouelett to be on her feet. This is a great chance for Cherish to redeem herself. And I think Cherish is going to go to the moment of putting away Ouelett for good!

Ted: Ouelett struggling to get up…It’s like Cherish’s output abuse has weakened her…Ouelett stumbles to her feet…AND LOOK OUT, CHERISH HAS THE KISS PLANTED ONCE MORE, SHE SENDS OUELETT RUNNING….AND THE BOOT, THE FINAL KISS HITS OUELETT, CAN CHERISH PICKUP THE WIN?

1…………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish asks for the Hellcats Championship and celebrates, watching Drop Dead Bitches)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…THE HELLCATS CHAMPION…..CHEEEEEEERISSSSSSSHHH

Ted: And an amazing match in my opinion from Cherish, after a hard fought battle against Kristina Ouelett, she managed to scrape a victory under her belt…

Mike: And what I am shocked to see during these guest commentary matches, nobody interfered…

StephyyyLove: We are mature, but I can’t say the same for Cherish, giving us an evil look like we’ve done something…

(Cherish gets out the ring and walks up to StephyyyLove, StephyyyLove gets up from her seat)

Ted: Uh oh…

(Cherish smacks StephyyyLove)

Mike: OH MY GAWD…WHAT A SMACK…

(Deadly comes towards Cherish)

Ted: Seems like Deadly is not having Cherish attack her partner…

(Cherish backs off from Drop Dead Bitches and Drop Dead Bitches taunt her, Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex resumes and Cherish walks up the ramp with Deadly seeing to StephyyyLove)

Mike: Well….I have to say, Drop Dead Bitches did nothing wrong there. Again, Cherish seems to be the one that has the problem with these two…

Ted: Well remember, it transpired with Cherish being kidnapped, it’s like Cherish won’t forgive Drop Dead Bitches at all…I cannot blame her if I am honest

Mike: Well Cherish walks out of Warpath a winner, but I think Drop Dead Bitches and Cherish are far from over…

(Dorin enters Pyrite's locker-room)

Dorin: Hey Pyrite...

Pyrite: Hey...

Dorin: Look, I know you might not be into the fact that you're teaming with me...

Pyrite: Who said?

Dorin: No, it's just that you seem a little unsatisfied with this...

Pyrite: No, I am happy being in a Tag Team Dorin. Just I have issues with teams now.

Dorin: Look, I am not DA King. I am not a backstabbing pansy. I mean, I am the two time World Heavyweight Champion. You need to accept me for who I am, because I am not someone who is going to screw this chance up...You want to be a champion, I know who you are Pyrite. You're a beast inside the ring, and I know if you are willing to team up with me and not see me as a DA King, maybe...MAYBE...We can show those abnormal freaks a lesson, and maybe, you can get gold around your waist once more...

Pyrite: But if we win the titles, the spotlight is going to be focused on you again, like it was with DA King, I am going to be seen as your lapdog...

(Dorin smacks Pyrite; Pyrite launches up and gets into the face of Dorin)

Dorin: DON'T EVEN THINK THAT...The only person who sees you as a lapdog are the naysayers and yourself. I see this team as an equal team, I see you as the key ingredient to this team. There is no “I” in team. Maybe if you're part of Lost Generation X, but not when it comes to me and you.

Pyrite: Dorin, it's not because of DA King, it's because you do understand that if...When we win the Brotherhood Championships, you will be known as FWE's first Triple Crown Champion...They won't be talking about Pyrite...It will be all about you...

Dorin: Yes, and I aspire to become a Triple Crown champion. It would mean the world to me to become FWE's first Triple Crown Champion...But is this team about using people? No, it's about each other. It's about showing this company that we, me and you, are a TRUE Tag Team.

Pyrite: Go on...

Dorin: Look at all the people who have held the Brotherhood Championships...Well half of the people then...You've had busts of this company, holding the belts, then you had two retards who couldn't wrestle, but could somehow get the Brotherhood Championships...Then you had two people, who didn't hold them for a long time, who thinks it's not a cowards tactic when five on one is launch...And that concludes to who the Brotherhood Champions are now...Ryan Savage and Mike Cole, two people who hate each other, two people who think that themselves are the reason why they are the Brotherhood Champions...Oh, did I forget to tell you that they prance around backstage screaming “I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS”? Pyrite, this is our chance. If we can beat those idiots today, we are destined to be Brotherhood Champions. It's time someone took at stand at the Brotherhood Championship for the first time in, GOD KNOWS HOW LONG...If you want this company to be known for it's stupidity in the Tag Team division, be my guest and walk out on me, but if you want to add some retribution into the Brotherhood Championship, you will not mope around, thinking I am another DA King. Because I am not DA King.

Pyrite: I guess you're right...HOWEVER...If you screw me, at any point...I will fucking murder you...If you do screw me at any point of this life span of our team, I will do to you what I did to Johnny Ventura and put you back on the injury list...Do you understand?

Dorin: Okay, chill! I do not plan on that anyways...

Pyrite: Good. Because my size and strength is something to keep a hawk's eye on...

Dorin: Look, don't get paranoid and get ready for our match later tonight. Okay?

Pyrite: Right...

(Dorin leaves the locker-room, shaking his head)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Unsettling Differences by Black Smock Nancy hits, DarksydeRenegade comes out to a mix of cheers and boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Tulsa, Oklahoma, weighing in at249 pounds, DAAAARKSYDDDDD RENNNNNNNNEEEGAAAADEEEEEEE
Ted: Well here we are, our rematch from Collision, both DarksydeRenegade and Randy Reaume fought a long fought battle on Collision, but now, it's time to take things onto Warpath, DarksydeRenegade and Randy Reaume up next...

(Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits, Randy Reaume comes out to a mix of boos and cheers)

JA: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds, RAAAANDDDDDDDY REEEEAAUUUUUUMEEEE

Mike: I have say, watching DarksydeRenegade, it's just great to see this talent on Warpath, he is one of these people who could make an impact on Warpath in the upcoming months...

Ted: And here comes Randy Reaume, finally getting his shot on Warpath, and Randy this week has been a bit on the quiet side, compared to his opponent. Will it make a difference?

Mike: It might do, you want to have the full momentum that includes beating your opponent in the war of words. So Randy needs to beat Darksyde tonight!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And here we kick off this singles match, DarksydeRenegade verses Randy Reaume. Both lock up as we set things off and it’s DarksydeRenegade who gets control, getting behind Reaume and jabbing the head. Reaume tries to counter for the dropkick, nice counter however made be DarksydeRenegade…

Mike: DarksydeRenegade stomping away at Reaume. Reaume trying to get to his feet, DarksydeRenegade bringing him back down and now DarksydeRenegade picks him up. He throws him into the corner, DarksydeRenegade looking for a charge…BUT REAUME MOVES OUT THE WAY, A NICE DDT BY REAUME…REAUME GOING FOR THE COVER…But a kickout just before the count was ma…

Ted: Now DarksydeRenegade pulled up again and Reaume throws him onto the ropes….Reaume takes a few steps back…AND BOOTS HIM OUT THE RING…Reaume now slides out the ring and DarksydeRenegade is trying to get to his feet, Reaume is stalking him as he gets to his feet…

1……………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………

Mike: You can hear the ref making the count, and now, Reaume hits the leg drop! Here he is picking up DarksydeRenegade…Throwing him back into the ring and now, DarksydeRenegade’s head sticks out the ring. Reaume jumps up the turnbuckle…AND A LEG DROP FROM THE APRON, JESUS…

Ted: Man, that has got to smart for DarksydeRenegade…Both men are back in the ring, Reaume slides for the cover…

1……………………………………………………….

2…………..KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by DarksydeRenegade…Reaume now picks up DarksydeRenegade…BUT LOOK, ELBOW TO THE FACE BY DARKSYDERENEGADE, AND NOW, DARKSYDERENEGADE SENDS REAUME RUNNING…AND WATCH OUT….THE BRAINBUSTER FROM DARKSYDERENEGADE HITS…

Ted: And now, look at DarksydeRenegade, twisting the arm behind the back, you can see Reaume screaming in agony, the ref checking to see of Reaume wants to continues, seems like he does, but the brute power from DarksydeRenegade is making life difficult for Reaume!

Mike: It’s only a matter of time, as look! Reaume making his way out of the hold….HE DOES IT….Both men back on their feet, they both lock up, Reaume gets control, hitting the running bulldog on DarksydeRenegade…And now, DarksydeRenegade getting back up, AND LOOK THE VISION PLANTS, OH MY GAWD…

Ted: THAT COULD DO THE JOB MIKE, THE VISION STUNNED DARKSYDERENEGADE…AND NOW LOOK, REAUME IS CALLING FOR THE END, I THINK RANDY REAUME HAS THIS IN THE BAG, AND DARKSYDERENEGADE IS UP TO HIS FEET….AND OH NO, HERE WE GO…21ST CENTUTY IS IN PLACE, NOW IS DARKSYDERENEGADE GOING TO TAP…

Mike: I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE TO, REAUME HAS THAT HOLD IN TIGHT….IT’S NOW OR NEVER FOR DARKSYDERENEGADE…

Ted: YOU’RE RIGHT…BUT I THINK REAUME HAS THIS IN THE BAG, YOU CAN SEE DARKSYDERENEGADE IS TRYING TO BREAK FREE, BUT I DON’T EVEN THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE…

Mike: WAIT….WATCH OUT FOR DARKSYDERENEGADE…HE IS SLOWLY RIPPING THE ARMS AWAY. YES I THINK HE CAN ESCAPE….

Ted: HE HAS, AND THIS MATCH CONTINUES… DarksydeRenegade now stumbles to his feet, that damage may have crippled DarksydeRenegade inside…As now, Reaume gets to his feet… Darksyde KICK…NO, REAUME COUNTERS, AND LOOK, REAUME HAS DARKSYDERENEGADE UP IN THE AIR….NOT ONCE…….NOT TWICE…..BUT THREE POWERBOMB, WHICH HAS GOT TO PUNISH THE SPINE OF DARKSYDERENEGADE HUGELY…

Mike: These guys are all about punishing each other in this rematch from Collision from a few weeks ago…And now, Reaume picks up DarksydeRenegade…And Reaume hitting the running neckbreaker! And Reaume, once again going for the cover, CAN HE DO IT THIS TIME?

1……………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………

3………………KICKOUT

Ted: And DarksydeRenegade manages to scrape out…Now Reaume picks up DarksydeRenegade…BUT LOOK, DARKSYDERENEGADE MANAGES TO SEND AN ELBOW TO THE FACE, AND BRINGS DOWN REAUME WITH THE NECKBREAKER.

Mike: HE HAS JUMPED BACK TO HIS FEET AND NOW HAS CONTROL OF THIS… DarksydeRenegade now walks around the ring, PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE FACE OF REAUME….THE REF TRYING TO BREAK THESE TWO UP HERE…

1………………………………2…………………………………3………………………………………….4…………….

Ted: And DarksydeRenegade lets go. But now, he wanders around the ring, as Reaume makes his way up…BUT DARKSYDERENEGADE BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN WITH THE DRIVE BY KICK TO THE FACE….YOU CAN SEE REAUME IS TRYING TO ROLL OUT THE RING AND HE DOES SO…

Mike: And now, DarksydeRenegade slides out the ring, Reaume is trying to recover…BUT DARKSYDERENEGADE COMES UP FROM BEHIND AND THROWS HIM INTO THE BARRICADE, HEAD FIRST, CRACKING THE SKULL…

Ted: AND LOOK AT DARKSYDERENEGADE, HE IS BASHING REAUME’S HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, THIS IS MADNESS! STOP THIS!!!

Mike: Well to DarksydeRenegade, this is crucial. Now, DarksydeRenegade throws Reaume back into the ring and Reaume rolls to the middle of the ring, trying to get back to his feet…But DarksydeRenegade is now back into the ring, AND LOOK, HE IS CALLING REAUME TO HIS FEET…

Ted: WAIT, WHAT’S NEXT?! WHATEVER IT IS, IT LOOKS LIKE DARKSYDERENEGADE IS GOING TO THROW ALL THE AGGRESSION TO REAUME…REAUME GETS UP…AND WATCH OUT FOR DARKSYDERENEGADE….HERE WE GO… DARKSYDEBOMB CONNECT….AND THAT COULD BE THE FINAL MOVE IN THIS MATCH, THE COVER BY DARKSYDERENEGADE!

1…………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: HE KICKED OUT? MAN, AFTER THAT SICK DARKSYDEBOMB, I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER…

Ted: It seems like Reaume isn’t giving up easily…This is a perfect chance for Reaume to get back in this match….

Mike: Well DarksydeRenegade picks up Reaume…BUT REAUME KICKS TO RIBS…AND NOW DARKSYDERENEGADE FALLS TO HIS KNEES, AND HIGH KICKS TO THE UPPER BODY BY REAUME….

Ted: Wow…Nice shots to DarksydeRenegade by Reaume…And now, Reaume picks up DarksydeRenegade, throwing him into the corner…And now, DarksydeRenegade is laid slumped, into the corner. And now, Reaume is trying to lift DarksydeRenegade on top of the turnbuckle…

Mike: And Reaume has DarksydeRenegade on top here. Now Reaume jumps up…AND LOOK, HE IS TRYING TO LIFE DARKSYDERENEGADE UP. BUT CAN HE?

Ted: REAUME HAS CONTROL, BUT CAN HE TAKE THAT CONTROL TO THE NEXT LEVEL…..AND THE SUPERPLEX HITS, REAUME TOSSES DARKSYDERENEGADE OFF WITH THAT SUPERPLEX….

Mike: Both men down, but you can see, Reaume is slowly making his way to his feet. This could be what he needs…AND NOW LOOK, REAUMES IS CALLING THE END TO TAKE PLACE, YOU CAN TELL THAT THE MOMENT IS THERE FOR REAUME…

Ted: YOU’RE RIGHT…AND HERE WE GO…. DARKSYDERENEGADE IS UP, AND HERE WE GO, THE VIS….ELBOW TO THE FACE OF REAUME, DARKSYDERENEGADE IS NOT GIVING UP…

Mike: Reaume takes a few steps back, AND DARKSYDERENEGADE WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO REAUME…THIS IS WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED…Reaume is back to his feet, NICE ENZIGURI TO REAUME….REAUME BACK TO HIS FEET, AND A NICE STO BY DARKSYDERENEGADE TO HYPE HIMSELF UP…

Ted: WELL LIKE SAID, THIS IS WHAT DARKSYDERENEGADE NEEDS, HE CAN BEAT REAUME, BUT HE NEEDS TO FINISH OFF REAUME, AND HE CAN DO THAT, IF HIS PLAN IS RIGHT…

Mike: And Reaume is getting to his feet….This is looking to be the end, as DarksydeRenegade is calling for it…Reaume up, HERE WE GO……DARKSYDEBOMB TO REAUME, HOOK TO THE LEG, SHOULDERS DOWN…

1……………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Unsettling Differences by Black Smock Nancy hits, DarksydeRenegade gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, DARKSYDEEEEEE…….RENEGADEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted: A great rematch on offer here, and DarksydeRenegade managed to take the win, show Reaume what he meant and DarksydeRenegade managed to prove Warpath worthy tonight. This kid has a great future if he keeps delivering stunning matches like tonight…

Mike: You’re right about that, I mean he placed great punishment to Randy Reaume, I mean kudos to him too, but he couldn’t hold off DarksydeRenegade to pick up the win…

Ted: Well up next, we have Puerto Rican Pitbull out here, he is going to tell us all his plans for the future. That is up next on Warpath!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

December 4th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 4th 2012   December 4th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 pm

(Warpath Christmas Special Commercial airs)

(Camera fades back to ringside)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…THE KING OF F…W…E…………PUEEEERTO RICCCCCCAN PITTTTBULLLLLLLLLLL

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull comes out to a high, standing ovation, as Pitbull makes his way down the ring

Ted: Well many people around the world were happy to see Puerto Rican Pitbull beat Tyler Blade, including you Mike...

Mike: You have to adore Pitbull's ego. I mean, he's not like Tyler Blade who will overhype his ego, and he's not someone who bullshits anyone because he feels he is the best.

Ted: You’re right on that. And after Pick Your Poison, Pitbull went on Twitter and hinted to the fans on FWE, that the future of this company will be a little different after Pick Your Poison. I wonder what he has in store for us…

Mike: Well we know Pitbull is FULL of surprises and Pitbull is bound to please these fans with what he is challenging for…

(Puerto Rican Pitbull grabs a mic and he embraces the “Let’s go PRP” chants)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: After three long months. After defeat after humiliating defeat. After being robbed of opportunities, time after time. After being labelled a "bust", and a "choker". After failing to capitalize in my biggest matches. After having to deal with more pain, embarrassment, self-questioning, and failures than anyone I've ever personally met.... After all the trials and tribulations. After all the scrutiny. After seeing the light and learning to wrestle not only for myself, but also for those who can't fight for themselves. I can finally stand here a changed man, and say.... I. Am. Free. Now as you all know, I managed to shut up once rodent at Pick Your Poison…You see, I had no doubts over the fact that I would be able to beat Tyler at Pick Your Poison. You see, Tyler Blade was nothing but an immature idiot who wanted to take advantage of me. You know what’s funny through all this? Tyler actually thought he was going to come out with victory…That is the most funniest thing about the match, the belief that he was going to beat me. But I proved him to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic and now, his ass is back on Mayhem, and no longer do I have to endure his pathetic and overhyped insanity. Now I should be out here to speak about Tyler Blade and celebrate on victory. But he isn’t backstage tonight. I was going to call him out here and tell him how wrong his was on his little assumption of me becoming ‘his bitch’. It’s a shame however, because I was looking forward to pointing and laughing at him. But you know, I can’t blame him for hiding on Mayhem, because you, the FWE Universe, would join me by laughing at him and yes, you can throw in a few boos towards his sorry ass too…

(Fans cheer)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You see, I don’t think me and Tyler are close to being over with. I mean, I know Tyler Blade for far too long and he’s just all about revenge. He won’t stop until his way has been fulfilled. But Tyler, I know you’re watching this on your HD TV right now, but I just want to say, even if you’re done with me or not, I am ready to kick your ass again…

(Fans cheer more)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You see, I don’t care if you’re not over the fact you lost. You have to face these fans one day and when you do, I will be there, waiting for you to open your mouth. But I am not focused on you Blade, as far as I am concerned, I deserve to be back on track to where I should be. Titles. You see, I have never won a title in FWE. And I have been here for a long time. To me, it’s about bloody time I deserve a shot at any title. Brotherhood, FWE Championship or New Age Championship, I don’t care to be honest because these titles all have the same meaning. And you fans deserve a decent champion, not a bastard like Johnny Ventura, a team full of discontent like Ryan Savage and Mike Cole, or a controversy like Lawrence. You guys need justification as a champion. And I know I have fucked up a lot during my time in FWE, but I have improved with my ego. I now know that the fans around here are loyal. Which is why when I do become champion, I will dedicate it to everyone who believes in me…

(Fans cheer)

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath his, Lawrence comes out to mixed reactions)

Lawrence: Hey Pitbull. I know you sound desperate to face me for my championship. But believe me, that ain’t going to happen. You see, I took out Austin Lonewolf, the same guy who beat you…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Haven’t you heard Lawrence? My jinx has worn off…If you feel that you can beat me, I’d like you to bring your ass down this ring right now and face me…

Lawrence: I would, but I am taking the night off tonight…

(Fans boo)

Lawrence: Oh be quite! It’s not like your hero is going to kick my ass anyways. Because I made sure Lonewolf never got the better of me…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Well to me, you screwed Lonewolf. Sure, I might not like him, but how you kept your championship was just…Just stupid. I mean, you seriously tied Lonewolf up to a point where he couldn’t move? Who does that?

Lawrence: I do. And do you know why? I am the only one in this company that uses his brains in a match. People like you think a match is about beating your opponent until he has passed out. You need a little common sense in there too Pitbull, but you obviously don’t use that do you? I mean, you think tying up your opponent with the strap is cheap?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I do, and you know why? Because I pin people by my hands. Not a freaking strap.

Lawrence: Oh yeah? So why did you take the amateur way out at Pick Your Poison? As I recall, you crawled out of the cage door didn’t you?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: That was an option that the officials made. Pinning your opponent with a strap tying their legs was not heard of until you did it…

Lawrence: Okay Pitbull, tell me where in the book did it say “You cannot tie your opponent with the Glass strap”…Tell me!

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Well…

Lawrence: Well it wasn’t in the rule book…So you know what, why don’t you stop bitching about what’s fair and what isn’t because as far as I’m concerned, the referee had no problem counting me to three when I did that…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You know, that’s what pisses me off about you Lawrence. I am bound to say something and as quick as a bullet, you interrupt me thinking I don’t have an answer for your question. I was going to say it wasn’t in the rule book, but it was a good way to keep Lonewolf down. I mean, if you couldn’t handle the fact of Lonewolf being better than you, you had to tie him up…

Lawrence: No, it’s the fact you have to bitch on about something that doesn’t mean nothing to any of the officials backstage. Sorry Pitbull that I have been here for a shorter amount of time and I am something you’ve never been…A champion…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: No, I would be a champion, but you don’t have the balls to put that belt on the line against me, because you know I am making a new start to my career in FWE, you know I have the wits and strength to beat you, so why don’t you shut up and actually know what you’re talking about.

Lawrence: Hey Pitbull, MAKE ME…

(Crowd gets hyped up)

(Rick Death’s theme hits, he comes out on his crutches)

Rick Death: You know what…I am sick of arguments brewing in this company today. And you know what? You guys have just given me a great idea…I think a Tag Team match is in offering here. Lonewolf and Pitbull will go against Zeke Nero…AND LAWRENCE…And that match is going to be up next guys, so make it a good one…

(Fans cheer)

(Rick Death’s theme hits again)

Ted: WOW…That has settled that argument for tonight…

Mike: It sure has Ted. A good old tag team match. I am going to love this match. And that match is up after the break!

(Commercial)

(Commercial)

(FWE: Best of 2012 DVD promo airs)

(Camera cuts back into the ring, with Pitbull and Lawrence standing in the ring)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath, where we’re about to get under way with this Tag Team match…

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: And partnering Puerto Rican Pitbull, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, AUUUUSSSTTTTTTTTINNNN LOOONEWOOOOOOLFF

Ted: Well Pitbull's partner for tonight is an interesting one, it will be interesting to see how these two work together, because if everyone remembers, this man is the man who cost Puerto Rican Pitbull a chance to become FWE Champion...

Mike: You're right, I can sense bad blood boiling between these two, but if they want to win, which I know Pitbull and Lonewolf do, they need to work together...

(Tatoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to massive boos)

JA: And partnering Lawrence, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEEEEKEEEE NEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: Well here is Zeke Nero, one of the best upcomers in FWE, and someone who is bound to go far in FWE. His actions prove that he is one hell of a fighter and tonight should be another match where we see Nero deliver...

Mike: You're right, despite his ego being despicable, I have to say, this person has got a lot of charisma inside him, and he needs to get a win today. So Zeke needs something out the bag tonight!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Pitbull and Lonewolf verses Lawrence and Nero, odd pairing but we'll see what happens in this Tag Team match, as Pitbull and Nero lock up and Nero gets behind Pitbull...Nero trying to lift Pitbull over him...But Pitbull manages a counter and elbows the face of Nero...

Mike: Nero laid out with a clothesline and now, Pitbull drops, and now has the armbar locked in and now Nero trying to escape with the free arm and he does...Now Nero tags in Lawrence and Lawrence TRYING FOR WHIPLASH, but Pitbull manages to duck...AND HITS THE FRANKENSTIENER...

Ted: Now Pitbull manages to stomp away at Lawrence...Pitbull looking confident over this match after beating Tyler Blade at Pick Your Poison, and now, Pitbull rushes for the corner....LINING UP LAWRENCE....PITBULL GOING FOR A FROG...NO, LAWRENCE CATCHES HIM...AND HITS THE BACKBREAKER TO PITBULL, GOOD LORD

Mike: And now, Lawrence gets down and now has the headlock and you can see, Pitbull trying to fight his way out....AND LOOK, HEADBUTT TO THE HEAD OF LAWRENCE....PITBULL IS RELEASED FROM LAWRENCE...And now, Pitbull circling the ring as Lawrence is trying to make his way back to his feet....

Ted: KICK TO THE HEAD BY PITBULL....And now, Pitbull goes to Lonewolf, and Lonewolf is now the legal man as Pitbull makes the tag. Lonewolf now sends a running boot to the face of Lawrence...And now look at Lonewolf, jumping on top of Lawrence, AND LOOK AT THE FISTS, BEATING DOWN ON LAWRENCE...

Mike: Lawrence and Lonewolf are certainly not done after Pick Your Poison...And now, Lonewolf pulls up Lawrence, pulling him into the turnbuckle and Lawrence is slumped into the corner. Lonewolf charges...BUT LAWRENCE PULLS THE BOOT UP AND IT SMACKS LONEWOLF OFF THE FACE...

Ted: Lonewolf falls down and Lawrence jumps up on the turnbuckle...Lonewolf getting to his feet...AND A NICE LEG DROP TO THE NECK OF LONEWOLF....Lawrence going for the cover...

2...............................KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Lonewolf and now, Lonewolf trying to tag back Pitbull into this match as Lawrence sets up the ankle lock. You can see Lonewolf is trying to make his way out of the lock, but Lawrence is pulling h...

Ted: WAIT, HE CATCHES LAWRENCE, AND LAWRENCE STUMBLES BACK ON THE ROPES...Lonewolf jumps to his feet, AND KNOCKS LAWRENCE OUT THE RING WITH A DEVASTATING CLOTHESLINE OUT OF THE RING...

Mike: And now, Lonewolf is wandering around the ring, taunting the New Age Champion...Lawrence trying to make his way to his feet...AND WAIT,LOOK AT LONEWOLF, HE LOOKS READY TO LINE HIMSELF UP TO LAWRENCE AND OH MY GAWD, A NICE SUICIDE DIVE TO LAWRENCE BY LONEWOLF, WHAT A MOVE BY LONEWOLF...

Ted: A NICE TACKLE INTO LAWRENCE...

(Replay airs)

Mike: Let's have a look at that Suicide Dive once more, because I thought myself that the suicide dive took a great affect to Lawrence, you can see Lonewolf is aiming for Lawrence, JUMPING ON THE ROPES, AND A NICE DIVE TO LAWRENCE....

(Live action airs)

Ted: And back to the live action and now, Lonewolf has thrown Lawrence back into the ring...Lawrence's head sticks out and LOOK AT LONEWOLF....BOOT TO THE HEAD WHICH SENDS LAWRENCE ROLLING BACK INTO THE RING....Lonewolf jumping on the turnbuckle...And look, he clenches his hand, he is ready to take out Lawrence from the top turnbuckle...

Mike: AND LOOK, LONEWOLF DIVES....BUT LAWRENCE MOVES OUT THE WAY...Both men stumble to their feet...AND LAWRENCE STRIKES WHIPLASH, OUT OF NOWHERE...

Ted: OH MY GAWD, WHAT A WHIPLASH!!!! A FATAL ERROR MADE BY LONEWOLF, AND LAWRENCE SLITHERS INTO THE COVER...

3..............................KICKOUT

Mike: NO! LONEWOLF KICKS OUT...And now, Lonewolf trying to make Pitbull get back into this match...But Lawrence pulls back on the right leg...Lonewolf is lying on his stomach, trying to climb his way to Pitbull...AND LONEWOLF MANAGES TO SLIDE OUT, IN COMES PITBULL, AND LAWRENCE TAGS IN NERO...

Ted: Nero WITH A FLYING EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO THE FACE...Pitbull gets back up and Nero, hitting the sidewalk slam!

Mike: Nero drops and now locks in the head and now Pitbull once again, trying to fight his way out of the lock. But Nero has the lock in tight! And Pitbull now trying to reach the ropes, trying to break the hold...AND HIS HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES, THE REF NOW BEGINS THE COUNT...

1..................2...................3.....................4.....................

Ted: And Nero lets go at the four count, trying to inflict as much pain as possible...Pitbull and Nero get back to their feet and now both guys lock up once more...Pitbull takes the wrist and has the foot kicking the ribs....Pitbull sends himself running...AND NERO COUNTERS WITH A DROPKICK TO THE KNEE, FOLLOWED BY A HIGH KICK TO THE HEAD....GOOD LORD

Mike: And now, Nero grabs the head...AND BASHING IT OFF THE GROUND...NERO IS USING HIS FULL AGGRESSION TO TRY AND THROTTLE PITBULL...Now Pitbull launched up by Nero...Nero throwing him into to the corner and Pitbull slams into the corner, Nero comes up to Pitbull...

Ted: BUT PITBULL KICKS THE GUT...AND LAYS OUT NERO...Nero back up...AND LOOK, NICE SNAP SUPLEX BY PITBULL, AND PITBULL IS READY...

Mike: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. YOU CAN SEE, PITBULL IS TRYING TO ENCOURAGE NERO TO HIS FEET.

Ted: Nero is up to his feet...PITBULL LAUNCHES NERO UP ...HERE WE GO, PITBULL...SLAMMING NERO WITH THE WAKE UP CALL TO NERO, OH BAH GAWD, COVER BY PITBULL, THIS COULD BE IT

Mike: TH-NO! LAWRENCE BROKE UP THE HOLD, AND NOW, LAWRENCE AND NERO HAMMERING AWAY AT PITBULL, THE REF TRYING TO LET PITBULL MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS...

Ted: WATCH OUT, IT'S LONEWOLF, HE COMES IN AND EVENS THINGS OUT...LOOK OUT, HE THROWS LAWRENCE OUTSIDE THE RING...PITBULL AMBUSHED BY THE WORK OF LAWRENCE...

Mike: GREAT ACTION, AS NERO TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, SO IS PITBULL, BOTH SUFFERING HEAVY CONFLICT...AS LAWRENCE AND LONEWOLF BRAWL OUTSIDE THE RING, BOTH PITBULL AND NERO ARE ON THEIR KNEES...

Ted: BUT NERO USING THE ROPES TO HIS ADVANTAGE...TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY UP AND NERO IS UP...He wanders around Pitbull AND SMACKING THE BOOT INTO THE FACE...

Mike: And Nero grabs Pitbull up to his feet head first...Now dragging him into the corner...BUT LOOK, PITBULL STOPS HIMSELF, PUTS THE FOOT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE AND SMACKS THE ELBOW OFF THE FACE OF NERO, PITBULL JUMPS UP THE TURNBUCKLE....AND LOOK AT THAT HURRICARANA! JESUS!

Ted: Both Lonewolf and Lawrence manage to get back on the apron, and now you can see both men extending their arms, trying to get each other to tag in...Pitbull trying to get at Lonewolf...BUT NERO IS UP AND TAGS IN LAWRENCE...Now Lawrence comes to Pitbull and now picks up the leg...SLAMMING IT OFF THE FLOORING...

Mike: And look, he continues slamming the leg off the flooring, several slams to the ground, weakening that right leg. Pitbull trying to inch his way to Lonewolf, but you can see Lawrence with that ankle lock, not letting Lonewolf tag in Pitbull...

Ted: Pitbull is trying to fight his way out of it, trying to get closer to Lonewolf...But how much more is this punishment of the ankle lock going to do to Pitbull?

Mike: AND LOOK, PITBULL SLIDES OUT...AND THERE WE GO, STUMBLES FOR THE TAG, LONEWOLF IS IN THIS MATCH, LONEWOLF LAYS OUT LAWRENCE WITH THE CLOTHESLINE...AND ANOTHER...AND NOW, LONEWOLF KICKING THE RIBS OF LAWRENCE....FORCING HIM INTO ANOTHER CORNER...Lonewolf makes his way back...CHARGING HEADBUTT INTO THE RIBS OF LAWRENCE...Lonewolf takes the head...Dragging the head to the ropes, and now sending Lawrence running...LONEWOLF LIFTS UP LAWRENCE, BACKBREAKER CONNECTS...

Ted: Lawrence is losing ground to Lonewolf. As Lonewolf now preparing for Lawrence to meet his doom. This could the final moment of this match, Lonewolf drags Lawrence to his feet, a nice hip toss by Lonewolf...AND A BOOT TO THE BACK, BRINGING DOWN LAWRENCE…

Mike: And now, Lonewolf is calling for it here, HE WANTS TO END LAWRENCE TONIGHT…BUT CAN LAWRENCE RESIST LONEWOLF’S ONCOMING STORM?

Ted: I THINK THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE, IT’S JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW MIKE…LAWRENCE IS UP…HERE WE GO…DOOMSD…NO, LAWRENCE SHOVES LONEWOLF OUT THE WAY…AND THE WHIPLASH...

Mike: NO, LONEWOLF SAW THAT COMING, DUCKED LOW, AND LOOK, SPRINGBOARD BODY SPLASH ONTO LAWRENCE AND WHAT AN EFFORT FROM LONEWOLF TO BOUNCE BACK…

Ted: AND LOOK, NERO RUSHES INTO THE RING, BUT PITBULL TRIPS OVER NERO AS NERO WAS READY TO KNOCK OFF PITBULL…Pitbull jumps off the apron, sorting out Nero…But look at Lonewolf, attempt two seems to be in the works, BUT CAN LONEWOLF MAKE LAWRENCE PAY?

Mike: Lonewolf is hoping for Lawrence to get to his feet…Lawrence is up…DOOMSDAY…NO! LAWRENCE SHOVES LONEWOLF OUT THE WAY…LONEWOLF SENDS A HEAVY JAB TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE…AND LOOK AT NERO, HE GETS IN THE RING…

Ted: HEY LOOK, NERO GOING FOR Psyche Dissection…BUT LONEWOLF DROPS BEHIND NERO, AND HITS THE DOOMSDAY ON NERO…BUT LOOK OUT, WHAT A WHIPLASH BY LAWRENCE OUT OF NOWHERE…

Mike: NOT AGAIN…

Ted: COVER BY THE CHAMP…

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Don’t Tread on me by Megadeath hits, Lawrence requests the New Age Championship and him and Nero celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF LAWRENCE AND ZEKKKE NEEEROOOOOOO

Mike: I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, LAWRENCE GOT LUCKY AGAIN…

Ted: What do you mean by that Mike? For the first time, Lawrence did not screw anyone. To my eyes, it was the perfect plan to distract Lonewolf from getting the win, and Lawrence benefitted from it…

Mike: Seriously? You think Lawrence benefitted from Nero?

Ted: I don’t think, I know because Lawrence managed to get the advantage, Lonewolf didn’t see it coming…

Mike: The fact is, Lawrence once again had lady luck by his side tonight…

Ted: HEY LOOK, PITBULL ATTACKED FROM BEHIND BY A MASKED MAN…

Mike: WHAT THE HELL? PITBULL WAS TRYING TO GET LONEWOLF TO HIS FEET, BUT HE GOT JUMPED…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Ted: LOOK AT THAT MASKED MAN, HE CONTINUES DISHING OUT BRUTALITY TO PITBULL AND THIS IS NOT GOOD, THIS IS FUCKING CHEAP…

Mike: AND LOOK, THAT MASKED MAN SLIDES OUT THE RING, AND HE WANTS THE FREAKING BELL? WHY?!

Ted: You know what, I think this is not going to end well for Pitbull…

Mike: THIS IS BULLSHIT FOR PITBULL. AND LOOK AT THAT, SMACKS OVER THE HEAD OF PITBULL AND PITBULL IS BUSTED OPEN, LOOK AT THAT BLOOD…

Ted: SOMEONE STOP HIM…

(The masked man drops the bell on Pitbull’s head and rips his mask off, the crowd start booing)

Mike: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Ted: HAHAHAHAHA, GENIUS…TYLER BLADE IS A GENIUS…

Mike: I THOUGHT PITBULL PUT AWAY TYLER BLADE…THIS MAN CANNOT SEEM TO LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE…

Ted: And Pitbull is laid out, Blade standing tall over the laid out body of Puerto Rican Pitbull…

Mike: Wow...This man is fucking disgraceful...

(Tyler slides out the ring and is booed off stage, Tyler smirking as officials rush down the ramp to check on Pitbull)

(Cameras cut to Ryan Savage, sitting in his locker-room, he is preparing himself for his match)

(Mike Cole enters, and Ryan immediately gets up)

Mike Cole: What the hell was wrong with you at Mayhem? YOU COULD'VE COST US THE MATCH AND POINTS FOR THE RACE TO 2013...

Ryan Savage: But I never...

Mike Cole: SHUT UP...YOU ARE TRULY FUCKED IN THE HEAD. FIRST YOU TRY TO KILL ME ON THE ELEVATION OF DEATH MATCH, AND THEN YOU TRY TO SCREW ME OUT OF WINNING. IF YOU HAD ANY BRAINS, YOU'D STILL BE STUPID...

Ryan Savage: HEY...DID I KILL YOU? DID I COST US THE MATCH? NO AND NO, IF I WERE YOU, I'D START FOCUSING ON PYRITE AND DORIN, BECAUSE I AM NOT FACING A LOSS WITH YOU BITCHING ON AT ME.

Mike Cole: WELL IF YOU ACCEPTED THAT I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS...

Ryan Savage: NO I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS...

Mike Cole: I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS...

(Both argue about who is the Brotherhood Champions to a point where their voices overlap each other, Puerto Rican Pitbull walks into the room)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: This is a team right? Bitching and arguing over who is the Brotherhood Champions...Let me tell you guys something...I don't like Austin Lonewolf. In fact, I might hate him for life because he cost me the chance to become the FWE Champion. But what happened tonight? I won against Zeke Nero and Lawrence and do you know why? Because I did not scream and bitch on towards him....I did not threaten him. I took the team like a man and I worked with him to get the win. If you want to be the best, you need to accept that both of you idiots are champions. I don't know if you heard Dorin earlier but he said there is no I in team. But hey, why am I giving advice to a bunch of idiots who scream around like two years olds? I am just saying you guys need to stop being children, and start growing up...

(Puerto Rican Pitbull leaves, Ryan and Mike look on)

Mike Cole: WHAT THE HELL DOES HE KNOW ABOUT BEING IN A TEAM...

Ryan Savage: That douchebag hasn't won a title in his life...

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a Tag Team match, scheduled for one fall!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin and Pyrite come out to mixed reactions)

JA: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 495 pounds, the team of Pyrite and Dorin!!!!!

Ted: Well Mike, this team is one of the most interesting teams I can imagine. These two are two of the greatest wrestlers on Warpath. The two time World Heavyweight Champion, and a former New Age Champion, who is bound to become a World Champion one day

Mike: I have to agree with you Ted, I mean the team of Pyrite and Dorin could well end the short title reign of Mike Cole and Ryan Savage in the near future. But will they be able to show them that they are in trouble tonight?

(The Champion in me by Three Doors down hits, Ryan Savage comes out with both the Brotherhood Championship and Aerial X Championship)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 207 pounds, he is one half of the Brotherhood Championships, RYAAAAAAAN SAAAAVAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: And here comes one half of the Brotherhood Champions. Ryan Savage, staring at Dorin and Pyrite. Both of these teams are scheduled to hype up…

(Break Me Down by Our Waking Hour interrupts Ryan, Ryan looks back and Mike Cole comes out with his Brotherhood Championship)

JA: And his partner, from New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the other half of the Brotherhood Championship, MIIIIIIIIIIIKE COOOOOOOLEEEEEEE

Mike: Well, you got interrupted by Mike Cole it seems… The dysfunctional duo of Mike Cole and Ryan Savage now complete…

Ted: Rude to say the least…

Mike: Well it will be interesting to see how Mike Cole and Ryan Savage work to beat these two, superior giants tonight.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with Cole and Savage verses Pyrite and Dorin, this is NOT a title match by the way…Dorin and Savage lock up and Savage gets behind Dorin, Savage SENDING A JAB TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF DORIN…Dorin stumbles back a bit and has a stern look to the face of Savage. Both men lock up and it’s Dorin who gets behind Savage…

Mike: And now, Dorin sends the fist to the back of the knee, and that chops Savage down. Savage now getting back to his feet and Dorin knocks him back down with the running shoulder block. Now Dorin levels up Savage once again and sends a devastating boot to the face. Now Dorin comes on top of Savage and beats the face of Savage. Ryan Savage being beaten up by Dorin! GOOD LORD!

Ted: Mike Cole trying to get Ryan Savage to tag him in, and Ryan is trying to reach him, but Dorin pulls back Savage, and picks him up. ANd hits the hip toss, Dorin goes for the cover but a quick kickout by Savage...

Mike: Now Savage trying to get Cole once more, but the headlock is tight and Dorin isn't letting Savage move. Savage trying to claw his way out of this, but is managing to stand up, the headlock is still in...Savage pushes Dorin to the ropes...

Ted: And Dorin is sent running. BUT DORIN HITS A PICTURE PERFECT DROPKICK TO SAVAGE...Dorin comes to Pyrite and they make the tag...Savage stumbles to his feet and notices the sheer size of Pyrite...Savage backing up into the corner where Cole stands by...AND LOOK AT THAT, SAVAGE SLAPS COLE IN THE RING, COLE HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY...

Mike: Well for one, he is not amused. He slowly gets in the ring, as Pyrite taunts him. Both men lock up, Pyrite takes control of the back...He picks up Cole, AND HITS THE BACKBREAKER...Dorin is stood on the apron applauding. As Cole gets back up, locks up with Pyrite...BUT COLE HAS CONTROL, BRINGING THE KNEE TO THE GUT, A REVERSE STO BY COLE

Ted: AND YOU CAN HEAR SAVAGE IS SCREAMING IN JOY...What the hell are these two...

Mike: I don't know, but Dorin has just stuck the middle finger up to Savage...Savage is offended, gets in the ring, Dorin does too...AND LOOK, BOTH THESE GUYS ARE SCRAPPING...

Ted: This is humiliation...GET BACK TO MAYHEM JUNKIES...

Mike: Ted, please...Savage and Cole are probably the best team in FWE. As Cole stomps away at Pyrite, he picks him up now, sending him into the corner, Pyrite is slumped...Cole charges...BUT LOOK OUT FOR PYRITE WITH THE BOOT TO THE SKULL....Pyrite now hops on top of the turnbuckle, waiting for Cole to make his way to his feet...AND A NICE DIVING CLOTHESLINE FROM PYRITE, COVER!!!

2.......................KICKOUT

Ted: Cole pops the shoulder up and now Pyrite brings up Cole via the head. He sends a few jabs caving into the skull...The vicious shots damaging the face...BUT LOOK, COLE HEADBUTTS THE FACE...

Mike: Some life is shown in Cole, as now, Pyrite gets to his feet, Cole comes to the ropes...AND LOOK OUT FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER...A NICE BOOT TO THE FACE...AND PYRITE IS DOWN...

Ted: But look, Cole is calling for the end, is Mike Cole going to be capable of putting away this giant?

Mike: He may just do it! Cole is up....AND LOOK OUT, THAT COLE FINALE PLANTS PYRITE....COVER BY MIKE!

Mike: NO, DORIN BROKE UP THE COUNT, AND LOOK, DORIN PICKS UP COLE, AND THROWS HIM OUT THE RING, BUYING PYRITE SOME TIME TO RECOVER...

Ted: Brave stuff by Dorin here, as he slides out the ring with both Cole AND Savage outside the ring too...

Mike: Savage is up, going for Dorin...AND DORIN WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE, SMACKING DOWN SAVAGE...

Ted: WATCH OUT, COLEBUSTER TO DORIN

2..............................3..................................4........................

Ted: You can hear the ref counting for Mike to get back in the ring...But look at this, Cole telling Savage what to do, Savage is not having it, and both men arguing...This is what you call a team?

Mike: It's something non generic Ted, leave them be...AND LOOK, SAVAGE SLAPS COLE ACROSS THE FACE AND COLE HOLDS HIS FACE...

Ted: Cole slides back in the ring....HEY,LOOK, PYRITE PICKS UP COLE, THE F-5, THE F-5, COULD THIS BE IT...

3.....................KICKOUT

Mike: NO, COLE MANAGES TO KICKOUT

Ted: AND RYAN SAVAGE WAS ONE SECOND AWAY FROM COSTING HIS OWN TEAM-MATE THE MATCH, THAT IS NOT TEAMWORK MIKE...

Mike: It may not be Ted, but Cole STILL popped the shoulder up, this match is still happening. And now, Cole leaps up and tags in Savage, Savage staring at him...BUT LOOK OUT FOR PYRITE, HE TOSSES SAVAGE INTO THE RING AND NOW, PYRITE CLIMBS ON TOP OF SAVAGE, AND NOW IS BEATING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE OF SAVAGE, DEAR LORD

Ted: Remember what Pyrite said earlier on today, this isn't about winning titles tonight yet, this is about showing Cole and Savage what they are destined to face.

Mike: Pyrite now picks up Savage...Savage thrown into the corner, and now Pyrite tags back in Dorin...Dorin and Pyrite double teaming on Savage, a double gutbuster from these two!

Ted: And now, Dorin picks up the leg...SMASHING IT OFF THE FLOORING, Savage is rolling around in agony. Dorin now backs himself to the ropes, leaning on the ropes as Savage struggles to get to his feet....AND THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER HITS...

Mike: Dorin dives for the cover...

2.....................................KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Savage. Savage pulled up, BUT A STUNNING EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO DORIN, DORIN STUMBLES, SAVAGE ADVANCES...STEP UP ENZIGURI BY SAVAGE...

Mike: And it seems like Savage has got this ball on the run. Dorin charges to Savage, BUT SAVAGE HITS THE HURRICARANA ON DORIN...AND LOOK FOR SAVAGE, HE RACES TO THE TURNBUCKLE, HE THINKS THIS IS THE CHANCE TO SHINE...

Ted: AND I THINK WE'RE BOUND TO SEE, WELCOME TO...

Mike: WAIT, PYRITE RUSHES IN, AND THROWS SAVAGE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AND CRASHING HIM ONTO THE MAT...

Ted: COLE ONCE AGAIN, NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS PYRITE'S WAY...AND THE COLE FINALE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE AGAIN TO PYRITE...

Mike Cole: I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS...I AM THE BROTH...

Mike: OH SHIT, DORIN HITS THE REJECT ON COLE...THAT MIGHT SHUT HIM UP FOR A WHILE...

Ted: I am afraid to say this to Cole, but that's what you get for gloating....AND NOW, DORIN IS SETTING HIMSELF UP FOR THE REJECT ON SAVAGE. THIS COULD BE MAKE OR BREAK TIME HERE...

Mike: Savage is slowly getting to his feet. Unaware that Dorin is ready to plant Savage....Savage is up...AND THE REJ....NO, SAVAGE COUNTERS, DORIN COLLIDES HIMSELF INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, DORIN MANAGES TO ESCAPE...AND A SUPERKICK TO DORIN! WOW...

Ted: Savage now goes to Cole...BUT LOOK, COLE REFUSES THE TAG, SHADES OF MAYHEM HERE...

Mike: I get it. It's revenge, and you can hear Savage screaming at Cole, saying what the hell...And Cole taunting Savage now...BUT LOOK, DORIN IS PREPARED...SAVAGE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, HE IS TOO BUSY BITCHING TO COLE...

Ted: YOU CAN SEE DORIN IS WAITING...AND HERE WE GO, THE REJECT STRIKES SAVAGE, AND COLE'S EGO MIGHT HAVE JUST FINALIZED THIS MATCH, DORIN GOES IN FOR THE COVER...

3...................................................KICKOUT

Mike: WATCH OUT, RYAN MANAGES TO KICK OUT OF THE HOLD...

Ted: Dorin not happy with that, and in comes Pyrite, Dorin tagging him in. Look at Pyrite, wandering around Savage, who struggles to get up onto his feet...AND A PLANTING KNEE DROP TO THE HEAD OF SAVAGE...Pyrite now turns over Savage, climbs on top of the dual champion...AND LOOK AT PYRITE, HAMMERING AWAY WITH THOSE FISTS...PYRITE NOT USING CONTROL, AN UNLEASHED BEAST POUNDING AWAY AT SAVAGE...

Mike: Oh man, this is bad news for Ryan Savage and this kid needs something or else he is screwed. Pyrite picks up Savage and hoists him onto his shoulders, he aims for the turnbuckle...AND LOOK AT THAT, SICK COLLISION, HEAD FIRST, INTO THE TURNBUCKLE...

Ted: DAMN...And as Pyrite ruthlessly drops Savage, Savage is holding his head in pain, Pyrite not showing any form of mercy, and that is what you should expect when stepping into the ring with Pyrite. Pyrite now calling Savage up to his feet...This could....WAIT, COLE TAGS HIMSELF IN, PULLING SAVAGE TOWARDS HIM AND HE SLAPPED SAVAGE TO TAG HIMSELF IN...

Mike: AND HERE COMES COLE, THE VICIOUS SHOTS TO THE MIDSECTION OF PYRITE SHOWING SIGNS OF THE IRREGULAR ONES REDEMPTION.

Ted: And now, Cole forces Pyrite into the corner. But Pyrite pulls Cole to the opposite corner, Pyrite sees Cole slumped into that turnbuckle...HERE COMES PYRITE...

Mike: BUT COLE RAISES THE FIST, IT SMACKS PYRITE IN THE FACE...COLE JUMPS THE TURNBUCKLE....AND A JUMPING KICK TO THE FACE OF PYRITE, BRINGING HIM DOWN....

Ted: Cole backing up into the corner here…AND LOOK, SAVAGE TAGS HIMSELF IN, COLE IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT, AND SAVAGE GOING FOR PYRITE, WHO TAGS IN DORIN, DORIN WITH THE TACKLE, JUMPING ON SAVAGE AND PRESSING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE
Mike: Dorin is going all out now, beating down on Savage. And now, Savage pulled up by Dorin….And now, Dorin, sends a shot to Savage, SAVAGE WITH A SHOT TO DORIN. AND NOW, BOTH MEN TRADING SHOTS, BACK AND FORTH, THESE MEN ARE GOING WILD HERE…

Ted: RYAN ISN’T GIVING UP HERE, AS DORIN FORCED BACK TO THE ROPES…DORIN SENT RUNNING…BUT DORIN REACHES A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE OF SAVAGE, AND SAVAGE IS LAID OUT…

Mike: Oh no…OH NO, LOOK WHERE DORIN IS HEADING, IT’S TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC…

Ted: DORIN IS CALLING SAVAGE UP TO HIS FEET…SAVAGE IS MAKING HIS WAY AND COULD BE IN DANGER…

Mike: LOOK, PYRITE RUSHING TO KNOCK DOWN COLE, BUT COLE TRIPS PYRITE, AND COLE NOW BATTLING PYRITE, BUT THAT LEAVES NO DISTRACTION FOR DORIN, AS HE SETTLES SAVAGE….HERE WE GO…THE REJECT

Ted: NO! SAVAGE DROPS. AND A DROPKICK FROM SAVAGE, DORIN MAKING HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK AT SAVAGE AGAIN…WAKE UP CALL, TO DORIN, AND DORIN IS LAID OUT…

Mike: Savage drops to the ropes, he doesn’t believe what’s going on. As he struggles to get to the turnbuckle…AND I THINK SAVAGE IS CALLING FOR THE END HERE..

Ted: DORIN IS STILL OUT COLD, AND I THINK SAVAGE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE, SAVAGE STANDS ON HIS FEET…

Mike: WELCOME TO CLEVELAND…DAMN, WHAT AN IMPACT, COVER

1……………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………...
3……………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(The Champion in me by Three Doors down hits, Ryan Savage and Mike Cole collect their Brotherhood Championships and celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS, THE TEAM OF MIKE COLE AND RYAN SAVAGE!

Ted: Well if that happens at Inception of Perfection, Ryan and Cole will still be Brotherhood Champions…

Mike: Pyrite and Dorin need to sort things out if they’re going to become Brotherhood Cha…

Ted: WHAT THE HELL…MIKE COLE SMACKED THE BELT OFF THE HEAD OF RYAN SAVAGE…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE…

Mike: RYAN SAVAGE LAID OUT BY HIS OWN PARTNER…

Ted: THIS IS GETTING MEDIOCRE…

(Mike Cole grabs Ryan Savage’s Brotherhood Championship and leaves the ring, and as he is heads up the ramp screaming “I AM THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS)

Ted: This is what you call entertainment, Cole?

Mike: I think it is, I mean, they are doing not bad…

Ted: Face it Mike, they’re nothing but a disordered team with no respect for each other…

(Freakshow bursts into Rick Death’s office)

Freakshow: Hey Rick…

Rick Death: What the hell are you doing here…

Freakshow: Oh I don’t know…Just wanted to have a word with you about the FWE Championship. Because anyone with brains knows far well that I am going to beat Johnny Ventura tonight…

Rick Death: Is that so?

Freakshow: Yes. Because I am better than him and I am sick of people asking me to prove that he is. Well I am going to put him through hell…I am going to make sure that this match means something. And after this match…You’re going to give me a one on one title match with Johnny Ventura when I say…

Rick Death: Maybe I won’t. You see, despite my hatred for Johnny Ventura, I didn’t ask you to interfere during his match and try to cost him the victory. What I find is that move was pathetic.

Freakshow: Oh…Shame Rick because I wasn’t giving you a choice. So you either allow me to face that asshole for the FWE Championship or I do to you what Johnny did to you. And you are on crutches, which I can clearly see, but the pain will be a worse deal to go through if you don’t allow me to face him for the championship…

Rick Death: One, Ownage is coming back next week. He might have a say about the FWE Championship. May I remind you, he has a rematch clause for the FWE Championship and I am sure he wants to use that. Two, if you do attack me because you’re a pre-Madonna, then your ass will be fired. I am sick of people like you bitching because you can’t have your own little way. You want my advice? Why don’t you earn your shot

Freakshow: How can I earn my shot when I beat Johnny Ventura? What more do I have to prove you stupid fucking putrid asshole?

Rick Death: Here’s a tip from me. Stop acting like a dick and grow up. You’re supposed to be an adult, not a fucking baby. And if you want to be treat like an adult? You act like one, not a baby, demanding things to go his own way. There are many other people on this roster that deserves a better chance at the FWE Championship than you do at the moment, and that is because they are not fucking crybabies. So if you want a shot at this belt again, you need to respect your elder folk and you also need to fucking grow up and stop acting like a total douchebag. Now get out of my office before I call security…

Freakshow: This isn’t over Rick. If I don’t get my title shot soon, I will sue your ass…

(Freakshow leaves and slams the door with Rick Death shaking his head)

(Commercial)

(Cherish is walking backstage, Charlene Appleby is running to her)

Charlene Appleby: HEY…CHERISH…

Cherish: What?

Charlene Appleby: Nice job…I mean what you did…

Cherish: What I did?

Charlene Appleby: Attacking those two whores…I am glad we finally have a true champion in FWE.

Cherish: Well thank you…

(Drop Dead Bitches attack Cherish and Charlene tries to break it up)

Ted: OH MY GAWD

Mike: DROP DEAD BITCHES ATTACK CHERISH, THIS IS REVENGE FROM WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TONIGHT OFCOURSE…

Ted: THIS IS CHAOS, AND A BRAWL AT BACKSTAGE IS GOING TO NOT SETTLE THINGS HERE…

Charlene Appleby: OI! STOP IT! STOP IT OR I WILL FIRE YOU!

(Fighting stops)

Charlene Appleby: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TWO BITCHES WANTING TO MAKE THE HELLCATS DIVISION REVOLVE AROUND YOU.

StephyyyLove: OH SHUT UP, WHY DON’T YOU GO FUCK YOUR STUPID EXCUSE OF A HUSBAND, OH SORRY, HE’D RATHER FUCK HIS STUPID WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP…

Charlene Appleby: Keep going bitch…I AM THIS CLOSE FROM DECKING YOU

StephyyyLove: You know, at least Johnny Ventura doesn’t need five other people to kiss his ass, at least he can win a World Championship

Charlene Appleby: THAT’S IT…

(Charlene launches on StephyyyLove and attacks her)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE

Mike: ISN’T SHE SUPPOSED TO BE AN OFFICIAL? KEEP YOUR COOL

Ted: LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN’T…CHERISH TRYING TO PULL CHARLENE FROM STEPHYYY HERE….

(Cherish pulls Charlene from StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly has StephyyyLove restrained)

Charlene Appleby: YOU KNOW WHAT…EVER SINCE DAY ONE, YOU HAVE TARGETTED MY ASS. AND I HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT DAY IN, DAY OUT. YOU KNOW WHAT? I’VE HAD ENOUGH AND I AM THROWING IN THE TOWEL…I’M COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT, AND NEXT WEEK, CHERISH AND I….WE’RE TEAMING UP AGAINST YOU BITCHES

(Charlene forces herself off and she storms off backstage, Cherish follows with Drop Dead Bitches looking shocked)

Mike: DID I JUST HEAR RIGHT?

Ted: MY EARS DID NOT DECIEVE ME TED, CHARLENE IS IN ACTION NEXT WEEK…

(Camera pans back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following is your main event, scheduled for one fall!

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)
JA: Introducing first, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THE FREEEEEAKSSSSHOOOOOW

Mike: Well Freakshow interrupted Johnny Ventura’s celebrating on The Venture Reel earlier tonight, and you have to wonder, Freakshow is hell bent on revenge. All this, started at Tapout, nearly two months ago when Johnny Ventura, in Freakshow’s mind, cost Freakshow his shot at the FWE Championship…

Ted: I have to say, Freakshow is eager to beat Johnny Ventura tonight, and if Johnny Ventura does lose to Freakshow tonight, this could make Freakshow pose a major threat to the FWE Champion…

(Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machines hits, the pyro explodes and Johnny Ventura appears walking down the ramp with the FWE Championship around his waist)

JA: And his opponent…From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the NEW FWE Champion…The INfamous....JOHHHHHHHNNNNNNY
VEEEEEENTURRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA

Mike: Johnny Ventura is indeed the FWE Champion. And Johnny Ventura had some choice words to say to Freakshow earlier tonight. Is Ventura sticking to his word about beating Freakshow?

Ted: He needs to so he can silence Freakshow. Freakshow has been under his skin a lot over the last few months and I think Freakshow and Johnny Ventura need to prove something right here, right now!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Time for the rematch, it’s Freakshow verses Johnny Ventura, and both go for the lock up…And Ventura takes the headlock, now he is trying his best to try and keep a hold of the headlock…But Freakshow manages to slip out…Both go back up for the lock up and it’s Freakshow who gets control this time. Bringing the knee to the gut and now getting behind Ventura, sending a jab to the head…

Mike: Both lock back up and Freakshow has control of the headlock again. And now, forcing Johnny Ventura back on the ropes, Freakshow sends the FWE Champion running, Johnny comes back…AND SLIDING UNDERNEATH FREAKSHOW, OUT OF THE RING…

Ted: That left Freakshow stunned…Johnny jumps on the apron and now takes a cheap shot to the face of Freakshow…Now Johnny rushes to the turnbuckle…AND LOOK AT THAT DROPKICK TO THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW…

Mike: Johnny goes for the cover, but Freakshow kicks out and now Ventura takes the head…And has the headlock in tight….Freakshow is trying his best to claw out of the headlock…But Ventura trying to keep the lock sustained…Freakshow is getting to his feet, the headlock is still in hold. And now, Freakshow shoves Ventura to the ropes...Ventura now sent running...AND A SICK SPINEBUSTER BY THE FREAKSHOW...

Ted: But look at Freakshow, rolling over Ventura for the cover...

2.........KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout made by Ventura, Freakshow pulls Ventura up by the head and tosses him into the corner, Ventura is now slumped into the corner. Freakshow charges...AND A NICE COLLISION INTO VENTURA....

Ted: Now Freakshow straightens the head of Ventura, sending various jabs to the face. Ventura slumped down to a point where he is seated now and now you can see Freakshow, using the boot to the face of Ventura, PRESSING INTO VENTURA...

Mike: The referee breaks up the struggle and now, Freakshow picks up Ventura, sending him into the opposite corner. Freakshow charges...BUT VENTURA FLIPS THE LEG UP AND FREAKSHOW RAMS STRAIGHT INTO THAT HEAVY BOOT...

Ted: It caught the face, and Freakshow holding the nose area, as Ventura jumps on top of the turnbuckle...AND A NICE LEAPING CROSSBODY ONTO FREAKSHOW BRINGING HIM DOWN!

Mike: And now, Ventura trying to find his way up. Using the ropes to aid his way up as Freakshow is rolling around the ring, in agony after that heavy crossbody landing...Ventura gets up and comes towards Freakshow, using the feet to stomp away at his body!

Ted: Now Ventura picks him up, AND THROWS HIM OUT THE RING. Looks like this match will be taken outside the ring as Ventura slides out the ring, Freakshow is trying to get up...BOOT TO THE HEAD, TUMBLING FREAKSHOW BACK DOWN.

Mike: And now, Ventura walking circles around Freakshow...AND LOOK AT VENTURA NOW, BASHING THE SKULL OF FREAKSHOW OFF THE CONCRETE, DEAR GAWD, THIS IS DEVASTATING...

Ted: I don't think the common man could put up with that much abuse to what Freakshow is enduring. Ventura continuing to slam the head off the concrete, and you have to imagine how much that is throwing pain into the head of Freakshow...

Mike: Remember, earlier tonight, Rick Death made this match and No disqualification, no countout match...Freakshow getting up to his feet after Johnny Ventura backs off...

Ted: The thing is, I forgot that this match was No Disqualification and no countout. But why the hell did the referee stop Freakshow from pressing the boot into the face?

Mike: Who knows. Anyways back to the action and Freakshow trying to get to his feet, Johnny Ventura has hold of a steel chair...BELTING THE BACK WITH THE CHAIR, GOOD LORD

Ted: And those chair shots have got to be killing Freakshow. Johnny throws the chair in the ring....And now has hold of the Steel Steps, as Freakshow gets to his knees. Johnny Ventura is planning something sick with the steel steps....AND LOOK, HE BASHES THE STEEL STEPS INTO THE HEAD OF FREAKSHOW...

Mike: That will be rattling inside his head...The pain is getting to be a handful for Freakshow...And now, Ventura throws Freakshow in the ring, as Freakshow is seen, full of agony...Ventura seems like this is easy for him...

Ted: It may just be Mike...Johnny slides into the ring, and you can see Freakshow is clawing his way up to his feet....Freakshow grabs hold of him for the lock up...BUT FREAKSHOW KICKS THE GUT....AND LOOK, NICE SUPLEX TO VENTURA, FREAKSHOW IS BACK IN THE GAME...

Mike: He may just be...AND HERE WE GO...STF TIME, IS VENTURA GOING TO TAP OUT EARLY TO FREAKSHOW? ONLY TIME WILL TELL...BECAUSE NOW VENTURA IS TRYING TO ESCAPE HERE, BUT FREAKSHOW HAS THE STF LOCKED IN...

Ted: VENTURA CANNOT MOVE, AS HE TRIES TO LET HIMSELF FREE...IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE...

Mike: BUT LOOK, VENTURA IS SOMEHOW, MANAGING TO ESCAPE...AND I THINK HE CAN DO IT.....YES HE CAN, VENTURA IS FREE FROM THE HOLD...AND BOTH MEN NOW SEPERATED, LAID OUT FLAT....

Ted: But now, both men making their way to their feet. This is going to result in one of these men suffering heavily here tonight. Both men are up to their feet, Ventura throws a shot to the face of Freakshow. BUT FREAKSHOW THROWS ANOTHER HAND IN THE FACE OF VENTURA...AND NOW THE PAIR TRADE SHOTS...LOOK OUT, FREAKSHOW HAS THE ADVANTAGE, A GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB TO VENTURA, AND NOW VENTURA IS LAID OUT...

Mike: THIS HAS TO BE HIS CHANCE. FREAKSHOW IS CALLING FOR VENTURA TO BE ON HIS FEET...VENTURA STUMBLING UP. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE IS...

Ted: MAYBE FREAKSHOW WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW VENTURA...VENTURA IS UP....AND THE FREAK AFFECT....NO VENTURA SHOVES FREAKSHOW TO THE ROPES, FREAKSHOW COMES BACK AT HIM....

Mike: OH MY GAWD, HOLY SHIT, WHAT A FIREBIRD'S FURY FROM JOHNNY VENTURA. WHAT A MOVE! AND HOW JOHNNY PULLED IT OFF WAS INCREDIBLE...

Ted: VENTURA SEES THIS AS A CHANCE, COVER BY THE CHAMPION...

3.......................KICKOUT

Ted: TH...NO, FREAKSHOW POPS THE SHOULDER UP...

Mike: AND VENTURA THOUGHT HE HAD HIM THERE...Ventura now standing up to his feet and now grabs that chair, Freakshow is laid out after that Firebird's Fury...AND JOHNNY, BASHING THE STEEL CHAIR OFF THE RIBS OF FREAKSHOW. FREAKSHOW IS IN AGONY AFTER THE SHOTS BELTING OFF THE CHEST AREA...

Ted: And you can see, Ventura is pulling out all the aggression in him to make the shots to the ribs hurt a hell of a lot...

Mike: Ventura's mind has turned into a sick mind. Ventura picks up Freakshow, throwing him into the corner...Freakshow slumped in the corner, Ventura charges...BUT NOW, THE ELBOW RISEN BY FREAKSHOW, SMACKING OFF VENTURA...

Ted: Freakshow now jumps up on the turnbuckle...AND A BEAUTIFUL DROPKICK FROM FREAKSHOW TO BRING DOWN VENTURA...Freakshow now trying to make his way back to his feet, but the pain that Ventura has dished out on him has to be shooting through Freakshow...

Mike: Well Freakshow is up to his feet...And Ventura struggles to make his way to his feet...But Freakshow is calling the shots, can Freakshow finally get something into this match?

Ted: He might do...Ventura is up....AND THE FREAK AFFECT...YES OUT OF NOWHERE, YOU CAN HEAR THE FANS....FREAKSHOW SLIDES INTO THE COVER...

3...........................KICKOUT

Mike: WAIT...NO, I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM THERE; IT WASN'T TO BE IT SEEM...

Ted: But that was a close call, now both men trying to get to their feet, but Ventura is struggling the most...Is this what Freakshow meant earlier today?

Mike: It sounds like it, as Ventura trying to get up, Freakshow is already up, now he stalks Ventura, he walks around him as he is getting up...AND LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, KICK TO THE RIBS, TUMBLING VENTURA OVER...

Ted: This is a man of aggression Mike...Ventura trying to reach to the ropes, which will aid him to his feet...Ventura is up...FREAKSHOW BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN WITH THE FLOAT OVER SWINGING NECKBREAKER...

Mike: Ventrua trying to get back to his feet again....Freakshow again wandering around the ring...And he helps Ventura up to his feet...FREAKSHOW HAS VENTURA UP....BUT WHAT AN AWESOME COUNTER FROM JOHNNY, HE MANAGES TO PLANT FREAKSHOW HEAD TO THE FLOOR...

Ted: Freakshow now getting to his feet...Ventura manages a kick to the gut...A headlock by Ventura...And a picture perfect dropkick...Now Freakshow up again, VENTURA...HITTING THE MODIFIED RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP...

Mike: And now, Freakshow gets back to his feet, the pain rushing through Freakshow. As Johnny Ventura dishes out a mixture and punches and kicks to Freakshow...And now, the Snapmare from Ventura, AND NOW LOOK, VENTURA IS PULLING BACK ON THE ARMS...

Ted: I assume he is trying to make Freakshow tap...

Mike: HE COULD DO, HE IS PULLING BACK HARD ON THE ARMS, AND WITH THE ABUSE THAT FREAKSHOW HAS ENDURED, WHO KNOWS, WE MIGHT SEE THE FREAK TAPPING TO VENTURA RIGHT NOW...

Ted: Freakshow trying his best to stay alive in this match, as Johnny Ven...WAIT A MINUTE, FREAKSHOW....HEADBUTTS VENTURA, AND FREAKSHOW ESCAPES THE HOLD...

Mike: FREAKSHOW COMES AT VENTURA, FLOAT OVER NECKBREAKER NOW...Ventura climbs to his feet...Freakshow sends Ventura running into the corner, and now Ventura is slumped into the turnbuckle...HERE COMES A CHARGING FREAKSHOW....

Ted: BUT VENTURA RAISES THE FISTS AND FREAKSHOW RUNS INTO THE FISTS OF VENTURA...Now Ventura grabs a hold of Freakshow and now sends him running into the opposite corner, face first...Ventura slowly limps his way to Freakshow...

Mike: The pain is taking its toll on these men...LOOK, FREAKSHOW COUNTERS VENTURA...CATCHING THE BACK OF THE KNEE OF VENTURA...AND NOW, FREAKSHOW SENDS VENTURA DOWN WITH A SCOOP POWERSLAM, AND AGAIN, FREAKSHOW IS READY...

Ted: THIS IS THE PERFECT CHANCE FOR FREAKSHOW TO GET AT VENTURA. BUT LOOK WHERE FREAKSHOW IS GOING. HE HEADS FOR THE TOP OF THAT TURNBUCKLE....THINGS CAN ONLY GET WORSE FOR VENTURA FROM HERE ON...

Mike: I think you might be right....As Freakshow, prepares himself ready, smirking away as Ventura struggles to get to his feet...Ventura is up.....FREAKSHOW FLIES...

Ted: OH SHIT!!!

Mike: HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST FUCKING SEE?

Ted: A QUICK COUNTER FROM VENTURA...A FIREBIRD'S FURY FROM VENTURA....AND I THINK VENTURA HAS DONE THE JOB...

Mike: SORRY BUT NOBODY CAN SURVIVE A FIREBIRD'S FURY LIKE THAT....AIRBOURNE INDEED...

Ted: AND LOOK, VENTURA DROPS, GOING FOR THE COVER...

3......................................................KICKOUT

Ted: THR....NO, WAIT!!! DID HE JUST KICK OUT?!

Mike: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....FREAKSHOW MANAGED TO KICK OUT OF THAT? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? THAT'S INSANE...

Ted: VENTURA SEEMS PISSED...HE HAD THE PLAN WORKING TO PERFECTION, AND SOMEHOW, FREAKSHOW MANAGED TO KICK OUT...

Mike: AND LOOK AT VENTURA, HE CAN'T HAVE HIS OWN WAY AGAIN, HE IS PISSED OFF INDEED...And now, Ventura is back to his feet, pacing around the ring, he needs to think, how is Freakshow going to lose to Ventura...Maybe Freakshow has done it...

Ted: And now, Freakshow stumbles to the rope...AND LOOK, VENTURA IS PRESSING THE HEAD DOWN ON THE ROPE, BAH GAWD, HE'S FREAKING CHOKING HIM...

Mike: WHAT THE HELL...THIS MAN...THIS MAN IS SICK...STOP HIM. HE'S TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE...

Ted: SICK IS THE RIGHT WORD, BUT JOHNNY DOESN'T GIVE TWO SHITS...HE IS SMILING, HE LOVES THIS...Ventura now letting go...As Freakshow is coughing his guts up.

Mike: Well Ventura sees the humour in that, but I don't. These fans don't either. As now, Freakshow is getting to his feet....Ventura helping him up....AND LOOK, FIREBIRD...

Ted: NO! FREAKSHOW COUNTERS IT INTO A POWERBOMB...WHAT A MOVE...

Mike: FREAKSHOW IS HOLDING HIS SIDES, HE CANNOT HELP THE PAIN...And Freakshow waiting for Ventura to get onto his feet, this match has been brutal, it has the elements to be on Pay-Per-View

Ted: And now, Freakshow is trying to drag Ventura to the ropes....BUT VENTURA COUNTERS, TAKES CONTROL OF THE WRIST OF FREAKSHOW.....AND NOW, HE MOVES TOWARDS THE BACK, HOLDING THE BACK...

Mike: Ventura...LOOKING FOR THE DROPKICK....WAIT, FREAKSHOW DOESN'T ALLOW CONTACT AND COUNTERS THE DROPKICK...

Ted: Ventura makes his way up...AND A NICE ENZIGURI BY FREAKSHOW, WHAT A SERIES OF MOVES BY BOTH THESE GUYS...

Mike: I have to say, I loved the series of moves these two just did there....And now, Freakshow picks up the right leg of Ventura...SLAMMING IT OFF THE FLOORING...Freakshow looks like he has control once more, despite that Firebird's Fury moments ago

Ted: And now...Ventura gets the counter again....HEY, VENTURA HAS JUST TOOK OUT THE REFEREE...HE WAS AIMING FOR A CLOTHESLINE, FREAKSHOW DUCKED, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE VENTURA ACCIDENTLY CAUGHT THE REF...

Mike: Sure, he ‘accidently’ took out the referee…I am sure Ventura wasn’t meant to do that….

Ted: Shut up Mike….But look at Freakshow, firing away the shots to the midsection, Johnny Ventura forced back on the ropes, now sent running…AND JOHNNY VENTURA PLANTED WITH THE BACKDROP…

Mike: Johnny crawling to the ropes, as Freakshow taunts Ventura…Ventura trying to aid himself to his feet, as Freakshow watches on…AND FREAKSHOW KNOCKS DOWN VENTURA WITH THE SHOULDER BLOCK, VENTURA BACK TO HIS FEET……

Ted: Freakshow now getting control, BACK WHEEL KICK TO VENTURA…Freakshow now preparing himself once more…AND BLASTS THE SUPERKICK INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA…

Mike: FREAKSHOW IS ON FIRE TONIGHT, I THINK HE’S READY TO PROVE JOHNNY VENTURA A POINT NEEDING TO BE MADE….

Ted: I THINK YOU’RE RIGHT THERE MIKE. FREAKSHOW IS CALLING FOR VENTURA TO GET TO HIS FEET. THIS COULD BE ALL OR NOTHING….VENTURA IS USING THE ROPES TO GET TO HIS FEET….DON’T DO IT JOHNNY…

Mike: YES, DO IT…Freakshow preparing for Johnny, Johnny turns around….AND HERE WE GO, THE FREAK AFFECT TAKES PLACE, SLAMMING THE HEAD OFF THE CANVAS…

Ted: FREAKSHOW DOESN’T NOTICE THE REFEREE HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN, THE REFEREE ROLLED OUT THE RING TOO, AND FREAKSHOW GOES FOR THE COVER…..ONE….TWO…..THREE….

Mike: HE HAS DONE IT, BUT THE REF CANNOT COUNT IT, HE’S STILL OUT, AND FREAKSHOW IS LOOKING TO SEE WHERE THE REFEREE HAS GONE….

Ted: FREAKSHOW WON THIS MATCH, BUT HE NEEDS THE REFEREE TO COUNT IT…Freakshow now slides out the ring, trying to get the referee onto his feet. The referee recovering, Freakshow needing the ref to count him to three…

Mike: The thing is, Freakshow has made it to three, so he needs to get the referee back to his feet…And the referee is back to his feet…Freakshow now sliding back in…

Ted: FIREBIRD’S FURY, OUT OF NOWHERE, JOHNNY VENTURA SNOOK IN THE FIREBIRD’S FIRY, GOING FOR THE COVER…

1……………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………………..

3………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

Mike: Another cheap victory…

JA: Here is your winner, the FWE Champion, JOHNNNNNY VEEEEEEENTUUUUURAAAAAAA

Ted: I am sorry, but you can call a cheap victory, but to me, that plan was perfect. Johnny Ventura caught Freakshow as Freakshow was distracted, Freakshow came back into the ring, AND BAM. Ventura took advantage and the rest is history…

Mike: You do know, this debate on who deserves the FWE Championship more will STILL continue…And trust me, it will continue…

Ted: How?

Mike: Cheap victory Ted…Ventura knocked out the referee, Freakshow hit The Freak Affect and HAD the win. But the referee wasn’t around to count it, and thus, Ventura snuck in the win…

Ted: Well you can Ventura is goating Freakshow over the vic…

(Ownage slides in the ring, with a bandage around his stomach)

Mike: HEY WAIT A MOMENT

Ted: THAT’S OWNAGE, ISN’T HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN HOSPITAL?

Mike: I THINK HE COMISSIONED HIMSELF OUT EARLY. AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, HE POUNCES AWAY AT VENTURA, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE GO, DIGGING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA…WHAT THE FUCK

Ted: OWNAGE IS STILL BITTER OVER THE FACT HE LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP, AND HE MUST’VE HEARD WHAT VENTURA SAID. WE NEVER SEE THIS FROM OWNAGE MAINLY, APART FROM IF SOMEONE HAS PISSED HIM OFF..

Mike: BUT NEVERMIND THAT, OWNAGE PICKS UP VENTURA, VENTURA CANNOT MOVE….AND LOOK, OWNAGE….GOING FOR THE R….I….P!!!

(Ownage asks for a microphone)

Ownage: HEY JOHNNY….MY STOMACH STILL KILLS….BUT MY HUNGER FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU CONTINUES TO GROW. YOU SEE, I NEVER BEAT YOU SENSELESS JUST NOW BECAUSE OF MY LOSS….I BEAT YOU SENSELESS BECAUSE OF YOUR BULLSHIT. I AM SICK OF HEARING YOU GLOAT ABOUT HOW YOU BEAT ME AT PICK YOUR POISON. I AM SICK OF HEARING THE SAME, MEDIOCRE BULLSHIT FROM YOU, DAY IN, DAY OUT…You know what though…I am glad you beat me, because now, I am more hungry in matches, and I hope you’re happy that you’ve managed to beat me. Because I am going to be chasing after the FWE Championship once again. And prove to you, I didn’t win it by a fluke, but with something you don’t have…skill…And I have something to announce to you next week Johnny…Something you might not take to heart, but if it means upsetting you, I will give it a shot…

(Ownage drops the microphone and slides out the ring, It Ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits as Ownage storms up the ramp)

Mike: Wow…

Ted: You have to admit, Ownage has let out a new side, a new ego following his loss from Pick Your Poison….

Mike: Well I don’t have to admit it, but like Ownage said, it’s not that he lost to Ventura, but because Johnny has been teasing Ownage and his fans about the championship win, and I think that’s what set Ownage off…I can’t blame him either…

Ted: Well that’s it from us here on Warpath, BUT WHAT WILL OWNAGE’S ANNOUNCEMENT BE? IS JOHNNY VENTURA DESTINED FOR MORE TROUBLE? WE’LL FIND OUT NEXT WEEK, BUT FROM COLUMBUS, OHIO, WE BID YOU, FAREWELL!

(Warpath concludes with Ownage taunting Ventura, who is still down)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

December 4th 2012
Page 1 of 1