FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 19th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

March 19th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: March 19th 2013   March 19th 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 am

(FWE Intro plays)

(The highlights focus on Johnny Ventura being ran over by Rick Death, as other highlights featuring Jimmy Krauss and Tyler Blade and Ownage’s assault with The Remedy air)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, welcome to Warpath, I am Ted Andru’s, alongside me as always, Mike Daniels

Mike: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, we’re here live in Canada, and to be honest, this week needs to answer questions. Warpath closing last week was immense, apparently Rick Death ran over Johnny Ventura, I don’t buy it, but it seems like Ventura has a firm belief that Death really did do it!

Ted: Well from a Warpath talking point, that is the main talking point in the arena tonight, and I can confirm, Johnny Ventura is in the building

Mike: But what about our main event? Austin Lonewolf against Pyrite, the winner takes on Jimmy Krauss for the FWE Championship at Commencement of Brutality, what a match that will be…

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to heavy boos)

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen…..PYYYYYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well he came out as soon as he was mentioned, Mike. Pyrite coming out here with these fans booing him, and Pyrite has been basically sending a message to the FWE Locker-room as of late, ever since his dramatic comeback, Pyrite has been a force to not meddle with

Mike: You can say that again, and from his ego, persona, he is mentally and physically improved. This is a chance for Pyrite to get back in the FWE Championship situation, Austin Lonewolf stands in his way, and to be honest, I think Pyrite is prepared

Ted: He is, Pyrite is out here to cause havoc, and Pyrite is not going to be going into some shit because of doubters. This man is prepared and as he is in the ring now, he knows that this opportunity lying ahead of him is his to grab…

(Pyrite is in the ring, the crowd start to throw rubbish at him and Pyrite smiles)

Pyrite: Tonight marks the night where the scum of this company, you idiots, see me as the number one contender for the FWE Championship. For over a year, I have been figured as the failure of this company. As a man who could not bring the A Game to FWE. But tonight, people will be proven wrong. Right now as people gear up for No Remorse, I am the better picture. I am better than the overrated Liam Catterson verses Martin Arkless match, I am better than the entire card for the No Remorse match. I am Pyrite; I am the god of wrestling. You people don’t cheer for me because you don’t understand how successful I am in this company. Without me, you people wouldn’t have me; you people wouldn’t have the level of violence you would like to see. And it sucks how you people can boo me and not some traitor like Jimmy Krauss, who lets down the FWE Universe with lies. “I am going to reboot the FWE Universe; I am going to be the best FWE Champion in the history of FWE”. Bullcrap, it’s all bullcrap and yet you morons believe it. Because all you people do is believe and believe until this person goes, and this person does not live up to your expectations. I was always doubted by you people and you people…You will all be humiliated by me…

(Fans boo)

Pyrite: I don’t know why you are even booing me? I am being the good guy for once, whereas people like Dorin, Krauss, they are the true villains. They are the ones that are not going to restore your hopes. People like me are the people who want to make you happy by keeping justice in FWE, and keeping people like Krauss, Dorin, on the side-lines. Tonight however, marks the moment Austin Lonewolf gets placed on the shelf. Austin, I know you will have your ears pricked for the occasion, but I just want to warn you, I don’t want to hurt a small, undermined guy like you. I am only going to destroy you and I am going to show to Jimmy Krauss, I am the next FWE Champion, that I am the future of this company. For too long, I have been sitting on the side-lines and I have not been the main focus when I should be. You want this moment to shine twice for you, Austin. But you already have the New Age Championship, a belt in which I have held with more respect than you ever have. I am not going to disrespect you at any cost, but I am going to tell you, if you think you are worthy to face Krauss at Commencement of Brutality, think again sucker….

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the New Age Championship around his waist and a microphone in his hand)

Ted: Here comes the New Age Champion, Lonewolf is going to be on the best form of his life, I can tell you….

Austin Lonewolf: Pyrite, I know how you feel. At Frontline Warfare, I debuted and cost Puerto Rican Pitbull a chance to become FWE Champion. I came to haunt him and I ended up beating him. Since then, I have been the main focus of FWE; I have been dubbed as the Breakout Superstar of 2013 and look at me now? I am New Age Champion. I did what I should’ve done months ago. And you know what, you can talk to me about how much of a failure I am or how I am going to lose to you or whatnot, but I am not bothering at this minute, because Pyrite, I have broken out on different situations in my career thus far. One of the most hyped superstars to ever debut in FWE. And I don’t care if you don’t like my opinion on this, but I am going to beat you and I am going to be the new FWE Champion, to become the fifth, Dual Champion in the history of FWE and to continue my great legacy in FWE!

(Fans cheer as Pyrite laughs)

Pyrite: If you’re wondering why the hell I am laughing at you, it is because you’re out here and then you brag to me about what you have done in FWE. Austin, who cares what you have done in FWE. You’re not important….You will never be important. Small guys are never important, because in wrestling, they focus on people like me. The big guns, the ones with big muscles…

Austin Lonewolf: You say that small people don’t matter? Okay, so I guess Ownage does not count as importance, yet he is the longest reigning FWE Champion in history. And you want to know what else? You could not beat him before, so who are you to say small people don’t matter? The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and I will indeed put that to justice when you fall heavily into the canvas, and I break your back!!!

Pyrite: You’re all talk Austin…All talk, but you know something, when the moment comes, your words are going to just mean nothing to me. Just watch, I am going to face Jimmy Krauss at Commencement of Brutality, and then, once I am done with that faggot, I am going to be the NEW, THE IMPORTANT, FWE CHAMPION.

Austin Lonewolf: Going back to you facing Ownage, didn’t you say that exact thing when Ownage kicked your ass at King’s Night?

Pyrite: Pfft, what do you know? You weren’t even around for FWE when King’s Night even took place…

Austin Lonewolf: But I was….Did you not notice? I was lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right time to issue my age. I was waiting for months and months, until that moment came. I struck and I left a mark in the FWE Universe. And from Frontline Warfare, up until now, people have not forgotten me. People have took notice of me and people never turned away from me, because I cause importance. Not you…Me. Sure, you did take people by storm when you came back a fortnight ago, but that was the only time you were recognised as something big. Are you right now? Well the answer the FWE Universe says, is no!

(Fans cheer)

Pyrite: What I admire most is your heroism. You take so much heart into these fans. I mean, one day, I know what will happen because everyone does it. You will turn your back on these fans to find your own path, to focus better than ever. Believe me when I say this though Austin, but do you really need these fans at the end of the day? Do you really think catering these fans, day in, day out, is the best choice to do when you should be focusing on the gold? I was once a fan for these fans, but do you know what? Every time I tried to impress these people, they would let me down again and again and it will be a matter of time before you will turn your back on them

Austin Lonewolf: So this is about the fans now? You’re using the fans as a weapon to try and make me scared? Can it, Pyrite. I have had enough of your stupid shit, oh how I am not important because I respect these fans. Pyrite, you can have your beliefs any day of the week, but at the end of the day, I don’t come running to your nuts for a reason to live. If I want your opinion on how things are in life, I will ask you, until then, you can kiss my ass and shut the fuck up, if you can become capable of doing that.

(Fans cheer)

Austin Lonewolf: But on a final note, I really really hope you consider what is at stake in this match. It’s not just about a number one contender match in my opinion. It’s a chance for me to come and show these fans that you are not something special coming from your return, it’s a chance to show these fans that you are not the centre of attention. So whilst you come out here and trash me and disrespect me about my chances, I am going to keep quiet and be calm coming in the match. Not from a lack of confidence, but because I am less of an egotistical bastard than you!

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits once more, as Lonewolf suddenly heads backstage)

Ted: Damn, what a statement from Lonewolf. And you know, Pyrite can stand there and laugh as much as he wants, but I think Austin’s statement was something unique, and that statement from him has me believing him more and more as this night goes on

Mike: Well I support Lonewolf, I have since day one. And the fact that Austin is just showing Pyrite that he is not a weak pathetic moron like Pyrite thinks goes to show that he is looking more of an idiot. Don’t underestimate Lonewolf at any cost.

Ted: You’re right, them two will face off later tonight in our main event, no disqualification match, but up first, Tag Team match spectacle, Lawrence and Brandon Cunningham goes against Chris Xtreme and Anthony Ross, that is live, up next!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match is scheduled FOR ONE FALL

(Tears by Health hits, Brandon Cunningham comes out to massive boos)

JA: INTRODUCING FIRST, MAKING HIS WARPATH DEBUT, from Buffalo, New York, weighing in at 260 pounds, BRAAAAAANDDDDDDOOOOOONNN CUNNNNNNNNNNINNNNGHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM

Ted: Well here is the newest addition to the Warpath roster, Brandon Cunningham, one fighter to watch out for, and you have to admit, coming into the main brand scene, he already has respect upon his reputation, Mike

Mike: He does, remember, he is in the All or Nothing match. One of those briefcases could get him fired however, but there is a four in twenty chance of getting a briefcase, and a hell of a lot of competitors, so Cunningham needs to take note

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship with a mixed reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: Partnering him, the former New Age Champion, Lawrence is looking to kick back steam. But Lawrence could be some help for Brandon Cunningham tonight

Mike: He could be, I mean Cunningham may be a rookie tonight, but he has some skill. But the thing is, can Lawrence lead to victory tonight as next week, he will face Austin Lonewolf for the New Age Championship…

(Tonight is the Night by Outasight hits, Chris Xtreme comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing in at 249 pounds, CHRIIIIIIISSS XTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Chris Xtreme out here, this man has however been complaining as of late, saying his neck is dealing with some pain, but he said no pain, no gain. Great commitment from this young athlete, this is what we should be seeing every week

Mike: You’re right, I mean, Xtreme may not be the best here, but he is someone who will continue to fight, no matter what. And I like that from Xtreme, so I hope to see something good from him tonight, and I think he will get that great quality tonight

(A Lesson in Violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross comes out to a massive negative reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, ANTTHOOOONYYYYYYYY ROSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: And then Anthony Ross, Mike, this man is something incredible, another man with Xtreme and Cunningham in the All or Nothing match, my feeling is he could benefit in that match, assuming he doesn’t get the pink heart-breaking ticket

Mike: You’re right; it would be a shame if Ross was to get fired. Anthony Ross is showing us that he is someone with charisma, someone with greatness, someone who is going to go all out to get the win. Tonight, should be no different, and I say, let’s get this match under way!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Lawrence and Ross start things here, AND LOOK AT ROSS, ALREADY GOING FOR LAWRENCE, CONTINUING THE AMBUSH FROM LAST WEEK

Mike: I knew this would happened. Ross sends Lawrence to the turnbuckle, and now collided into the turnbuckle goes Lawrence. Ross now trying to set up Lawrence in the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK, STRUGGLING IS ROSS. Ross trying to struggle in this one AND LAWRENCE KICKS THE GUT, AND THROWS ROSS TO THE OPPOSITE END

Ted: Ross bounces from the turnbuckle, FISHERMAN SUPLEX. OH MY. Lawrence now picks up Ross to his feet, but Ross pulls Lawrence to the turnbuckle. Now tagging in Xtreme and now Xtreme is in. Xtreme kicks the midsection, NICE SUPLEX FROM XTREME.

Mike: Xtreme picks up Lawrence, GOING FOR THE UPPERCUT, BLOCKED BY LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE SPINS AROUND XTREME. AND LAYS HIM OUT WITH A LARIAT. Now jumping on top of Xtreme, and you can see Xtreme being beaten away by Lawrence. The former New Age Champion showing aggression here

Ted: And now, Lawrence picks up Xtreme….SITOUT HIP TOSS, HITTING THE GROUND. And now tagging in Brandon Cunningham. Cunningham comes in the ring, LEG DROP TO XTREME. And now, climbing to the turnbuckle after that Leg Drop bought him some time it seems. GOING FOR A FROG SPLASH

Mike: BUT LOOK, XTREME. MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND CUNNINGHAM HITS ROCK BOTTOM, NOBODY HOME FOR CUNNINGHAM. Cunningham now lifted to his feet by Xtreme, WHO THROWS HIM OUT THE RING. Cunningham quickly trying to recover to his feet, as Xtreme slides out the ring. AND LOOK, NICE JAB TO THE FACE…..AND GOING FOR XTREME TAKEOVER….BUT CUNNINGHAM SIDESTEPS, AND XTREME HITS THE STEEL STEPS. NICE XTREME MOMENT

Ted: And nice pun. Xtreme now picked to his feet by Cunningham, Xtreme suffering damage there after that flustered Xtreme Takeover, as Cunningham brings him in the ring, for the cover…

1……………………………………………………………………………..

2…………….KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout made by Xtreme. As now Cunningham goes back to Lawrence, tagging him back in, and Lawrence now circling Xtreme. Both Xtreme and Lawrence now lock up, and Lawrence brings the knee to the gut. Lawrence throws Xtreme to the turnbuckle….Xtreme laid there, LAWRENCE COLLIDING. BUT NO, XTREME MAKES LAWRENCE MISS, AND XTREME TAKEOVER HITS THIS TIME. WHAT A MOVE, COVER

2……………………………………………………………………………..

3……..KICKOUT

Ted: NO, Lawrence with the kickout. And now Xtreme going for the leg lock, he is trying to twist the ankle of Lawrence as Lawrence aims to make a move out of this. Lawrence is trying to get a move out of this by targeting the ropes, but it seems farfetched.

Mike: You’re right, and Xtreme looks like he has that ankle lock in tight….BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE….BOOTING BACK XTREME INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, AND LOOK, HE MAKES THE TAG TO ROSS. Ross comes in and the stare between Lawrence and Ross commence. Both men lock up and this is going to be a gruelling battle. As Ross, gets behind Lawrence, bending the right arm behind him. This is looking painful for Lawrence

Ted: Lawrence trying to do everything in his power to escape this hold….AND HE DOES, AND LOOK, DROPKICK HITS….Ross gets back to his feet, as is Lawrence, but Lawrence suffering even more after an Xtreme Takeover….RUNNING ONE HANDED BULLDOG. OH! COVER BY LAWRENCE

2………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout at one, as Ross makes his way to his feet, you can see Lawrence is using the ropes to help him up…BUT LOOK, ROSS GETS CONTROL, LIFTING UP LAWRENCE, THIS LOOKS LIKE LAWRENCE IS GOING TO BE BRAIN DEAD

Ted: NOT FOR LONG THOUGH, LAWRENCE GETS BEHIND ROSS…SHOVES HIM….DROPKICK HITS ONCE MORE. Lawrence bounces off the ropes, AND A NICE CLOTHESLINE TO TAKE DOWN ROSS. Ross is trying to get to his feet to try and measure something right here…

Mike: AND LOOK, OVERKILL TIME, BUT ROSS HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES, LEVERAGING HIMSELF TO NOT GET OVERKILLED….Lawrence lets go….AND LOOK AT ROSS….DROPKICK TO LAWRENCE. Lawrence is down, and now Ross charges for the turnbuckle. Can Ross benefit something here, as Ross….Preparing himself

Ted: Lawrence gets to his feet…AND A DROPKICK FROM THE TURNBUCKLE. OH MY, ROSS GOES FOR THE COVER….

3………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE. As Lawrence now tries to get his hand extended to reach Cunningham….Ross bending the leg back, trying to prevent him from getting somewhere….BUT LAWRENCE, COUNTERING THE LOCK, LEAPING TO CUNNINGHAM. CUNNINGHAM COMES RUSHING IN WITH THE FISTS, AND ROSS IS BEATEN, ROSS NOW FORCED INTO THE TURNBUCKLE.

Ted: AND NOW, CUNNINGHAM PULLED ROSS TO THE OPPOSITE TURNBUCKLE….ROSS BOUNCES OFF THAT TURNBUCKLE…AND A NICE NECKBREAKER FROM CUNNINGHAM, NICE SEQUENCE. Ross slowly getting to his feet….AND LOOK AT THIS BY CUNNINGHAM….OH MY

Mike: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER, SPINEBUSTER WHICH DESTORYS THE BACK OF ROSS. AND LOOK AT CUNNINGHAM, TAUNTING THE FAST RISING STAR TO HIS FEET. ROSS IS SLIPPING UP, AND I THINK ROSS IS GOING TO LAND HIMSELF IN TROUB….

Ted: SUPERKICK FROM CUNNINGHAM!!!!!! OH YES, HE HAS DONE IT, COVER BY CUNNINGHAM, THIS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

3………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: NO, ROSS DENIES CUNNINGHAM A CHANCE TO SHINE. THIS IS BAD. BAD FOR CUNNINGHAM, AND CUNNINGHAM NOW CLIMBING ON LAWRENCE, ALAWRENCE TRYING TO GET TO XTREME, BUT LOOK AT CUNNINGHAM, BEATING AWAY AT….

Ted: LAWRENCE WITH ENOUGH POWER TO THROW HIM OFF, AND IN COMES XTREME. XTREME NOW, XTREME TAKEOVER….

Mike: NO! BIG BOOT SMACKS THE FACE OF XTREME, NICE COUNTER FROM CUNNINGHAM I MUST ADMIT, AND NOW CUNNINGHAM SLIDES FOR THE COVER, FOR THE WIN!!!!!

3………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO!!! KICKOUT BY XTREME, AND YOU CAN SEE CUNNINGHAM IS GETTING IMPATIENT. Cunningham now picks up Xtreme to his feet, and now, GERMAN SUPLEX ON XTREME. Xtreme trying to reach to the ropes. Can he get there in time?

Mike: No! Cunningham has hold of the leg, and you can see Xtreme is struggling, he wants to escape this, AND LOOK, BOOT CATCHES THE NOSE, CUNNINGHAM HAS BEEN CAUGHT, HOLDING HIS NOSE NOW….XTREME GETS UP, AND WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM XTREME. Cunningham gets back to his feet, SNAP SUPLEX HITS. Cunningham now trying to reach for the ropes, like Xtreme, to try and find his way to his feet

Ted: Xtreme is up however, picking up Cunningham, BUT CUNNINGHAM, JAW SMACKED WITH THE ELBOW, AND LOOK!!!! SUPERKICK BY CUNNINGHAM, SNEAKED OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY, COVER BY CUNNINGHAM

3……………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Tears by Health hits, Brandon Cunningham and Lawrence celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF LAWRENCE AND BRANDON CUNNINGHAMMMMM

Ted: Greta win, great victory for these two to open Warpath. Lawrence, someone who has a bright future in the company, had Brandon Cunningham win this match, and these two are remotely on Cloud nine tonight. A great match, shame for Anthony Ross though, who seems to be kicking off about the situation

Mike: Anthony needs to calm down, he will learn from his mistakes….Cunningham and Lawrence however are victorious tonight, and that is the deal. Great win however!

(Charlene Appleby is backstage on her phone, StephyyyLove comes into the picture)

StephyyyLove: Why do I have a rematch against Cherish? Everyone knows I am going to beat her again. But I guess you can’t understand that…

Charlene Appleby: Well. I am glad you came along, Stephanie. I have made a difference tonight. I am not one to spark controversy wherever I go, but I figured, a rematch between you and Cherish wasn’t acceptable from my understanding. So, you’re going to have a new opponent, and someone who is hungry for success…

StephyyyLove: You do know, whoever she is, I am capable of beating her up until she admits herself to a loss…Who is she?

(Phone rings)

Charlene Appleby: Excuse me…

(Charlene accepts the call)

Charlene Appleby: Hello? Ah, Ren Smyth, what is it?.........Wait, what? Cmon, I was going to make that match right now. You do know I am the consultant of the Hellcats?!.........FINE

(Charlene hangs up)

Charlene Appleby: Well, it seems your ass has been saved…For now…Ren Smyth has just been informed by Hass Johnson to tell me, your match is suspended for this week

StephyyyLove: Oh de…

Charlene Appleby: Don’t think you’re out of the ocean just yet, because he didn’t say anything about next week, so instead of your match being this week, you will go against your opponent next week

StephyyyLove: Well, you know I will kick her ass. Put me against anyone, and I will make sure she gets the shit beat out of her…

Charlene Appleby: Well I am glad you’re going to ‘kick the shit’ out of Kristina Ouelett

(StephyyyLove reacts in shock)

StephyyyLove: ARE YOU…WHAT THE FUCK?

Charlene Appleby: You said you could beat anyone? Lets have a little drama in these matches…Night StephyyyLove…

(Charlene leaves laughing as StephyyyLove is shocked and pissed off)

(Commercial)

(Ownage is backstage; strapping his boots up, Jimmy Krauss slowly walks in, as Ownage turns around and suddenly pulls a face)

Jimmy Krauss: Look Ownage, you don’t like me, I don’t like you. But that is beside the point tonight. You are either going to work with me, or be revealed as a secret Remedy member

Ownage: What the hell are you even talking about?

Jimmy Krauss: Well I know how much you hate that group…And I know how much you take a disliking towards me. But it’s basically picking your own poison, Ownage. I said last week, you don’t have the best of relationships with me, but I do understand why you have become frustrated in this situation. The last few weeks, you have had loss after loss thanks to one man and a group of bandits. I don’t appreciate them, and I certainly thought you had the win in the bag, much like you had the win for the FWE Championship at Survival of the Fittest. Ever since then, you have been a target, and I send my sorrow for you for those incidents you did not deserve to be in….

(Ownage is pondering back and forth and stops)

Ownage: Fine. I heard you. But I am not one for giving into sorrow. But you know….You’re right…It’s not that I am begging on my hands and knees for help, but help is appreciated. But this better turn out as the outcome I want, because I am not having you screw me, like Hass, like The Remedy…

Jimmy Krauss: Don’t even worry about it. Those punks, are going to get a punt to the head by the end of the night…

(Krauss adjusts his belt as he heads on out, Ownage looks onwards)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!!!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction)

JA: Introducing first from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Well eliminated last week was Lucifer, him and Rossi will face off thanks to Rick Death, and I am ashamed, I was expecting to see Lucifer in the finals to be honest, and ever since that I Quit match at Rewind Night, nothing seems to go right for him

Mike: He spoke to me earlier though, Ted. He said that he doesn’t want the fans to think of him as another flash in the pan, and he knows he can beat Mario Rossi tonight. He wants to be going up and I think he will indeed be going up…

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz hits, Mario Rossi comes out to a mixed reaction and has a microphone in his hand)

JA: And his opponent, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 pounds, The All Class MARRRRIOOOOOOOO ROSSSSSSSIIIII

Ted: Here comes Mario Rossi. The master of the microphone as I’d like to call him, and let’s see what he has to say now…

Mario Rossi: You scum. You are all morons. Do you not take consideration on what I am? I am the All Star, The Exclusive, the best, the ultimate Mario Rossi. Last week, I flunked out on the biggest match of my career…All because of one person….CHRIS LUCIFER. And Chris, you may be standing in the ring with innocence on your face, but instead of sharing the world with crocodile tears, tell these fans that you do NOT store hope. But you store failure. All over, and I for one, am sick of this. This is going to be a match where every one of you punks see me, Mario Rossi, get to the level of greatness…Once more, and that being said, I won’t have some shitface like Lucifer, screwing my chances up this time!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Lucifer and Rossi set things off as the pair circle the ring and both men coming for the lock up and Rossi gets control as he forces Lucifer into the corner, trying to block the ability to let him breathe…But Lucifer, kicks the gut with the knee….AND THROWS HIM TO THE CANVAS.

Mike: Lucifer now climbs up the turnbuckle, But Rossi sharp to his feet, punching all over the body of Lucifer as Lucifer caught off guard. Now Mario Rossi climbs up the turnbuckle and now punching the head of Lucifer, and now trying to make an impact here.

Ted: SUPERPLEX AS BOTH MEN CRASH TO THE GROUND. But Rossi takes the advantage, draping his arm for the cover

1……………………………………………………………………..

2………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Lucifer, now Rossi has the headlock in tight and you can see Lucifer battling to trey and get out of that headlock. How can Lucifer benefit from this hold? Rossi is trying to increase the pressure with every opportunity there is. BUT LOOK, LUCIFER MANAGING TO ESCAPE

Ted: Now Lucifer getting to his feet, so is Rossi, Rossi charging with a fist, DUCKED BY LUCIFER. Rossi turns around, AND A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY LUCIFER. Lucifer now plants Rossi as Rossi falls to the floor.

Mike: Lucifer gets on top of Rossi AND NOW LOOK AT THIS. LEFT AND RIGHTS, SEVERAL TIMES THEY CONNECT TO THE FACE OF ROSSI. Rossi enduring the torture of this aggression by Lucifer as he stops and now picks up Rossi….AND THE SUPERKICK BY LUCIFER, FOLLOWED BY THE MOONSAULT, LUCIFER HAS DONE A GREAT DEAL OF DAMKAGE WITH THOSE TWO MOVES…

Ted: And now Rossi goes out the ring, just before Lucifer was looking for the pin. But now Lucifer climbs out the ring and picks Rossi to his feet. BUT TOSSI WITH AN ELBOW TO THE JAW, AND LUCIFER HOLDING HIS JAW IN AGONY, BUT THAT ALLOWS ROSSI TO OPEN THE FLYING FOREARM ON LUCIFER

Mike: And now, Rossi pulls Lucifer back to his feet, AS LOOK, LUCIFER ELBOWS THE RIBS. Now Rossi is wounded here, as Lucifer throws Rossi back into the ring. Rossi now trying to get to his feet, but now Lucifer scales the turnbuckle, as Rossi remains grounded, slipping to his feet

Ted: LOOK OUT FOR LUCIFER. DIVING ELBOW PLANTS THE FACE OF MARIO ROSSI, AND NOW LUCIFER CRAWLS FOR AN EASY WIN!!!!!!

2……………………………………………………………………..

3…………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO, KICKOUT BY ROSSI. Rossi now trying to reach to the ropes to try and get himself to his feet, but Lucifer gets up and holds the ankle to block Rossi from getting to his feet. Rossi now struggling to fight out of this as now Rossi is trying to slip out the ring, to try and drag Lucifer with him, a brilliant strategy by Rossi, but can this work?

Ted: I don’t know, because Lucifer has that ankle lock in tight. Lucifer is acting this out like it is some kind of Tug and War match. BUT LUCIFER FORCED TO LET GO. Now Rossi throws himself out the ring, with Lucifer stunned just a little. Rossi climbs on the apron, as Lucifer comes to Rossi, BUT ROSSI WITH AN UPPERCUT TO LUCIFER

Mike: LUCIFER STUNNED, AND LOOK AT ROSSI….DROPKICK, SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK HITS LUCIFER. OH MY GAWD

Ted: Now you can see Rossi struggling to make his way to his feet. Lucifer pulled up by Rossi, And Rossi bringing knees to the gut. Repeated shots to the stomach and each times, Lucifer is forced into the turnbuckle. Lucifer now placed at the turnbuckle, as Rossi pulls Lucifer to the opposite end of the ring. Lucifer hits the turnbuckle

Mike: And now, Rossi coming to Lucifer slowly however, Rossi climbing on top of Lucifer, AND BEATING AWAY AT THE SKULL OF LUCIFER. OH MY GAWD. Lucifer forced to en…WAIT, I THINK ROSSI HAS MADE LUCIFER BLEED ON HIS FOREHEAD.

Ted: AND THINGS HAVE PICKED UP. AND LOOK, LUCIFER THROWS ROSSI OFF HIM, AND ROSSI ROLLS TO THE ROPES FOLLOWING THAT INCREDIBLE FORCE FROM LUCIFER.

Mike: Lucifer storms his way to Rossi, and now stomping away at the torso of Mario Rossi. Rossi is trying to get up to his feet, as Lucifer pulls him up AND THAT UPPERCUT OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE, COVER BY ROSSI OUT OF NOWHERE

3………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY LUCIFER. AND THAT COULD’VE BEEN IN THERE FOR LUCIFER.

Mike: ROSSI GOING FOR THE HEADLOCK AND I WILL AGREE, THAT COULD’VE DECIDED THE MATCH BECAUSE THAT UPPERCUT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. Rossi now trying to increase pressure onto the head and neck, that same place where he hit the uppercut. That could be causing some problems around the head area for Lucifer

Ted: It could do, BUT LOOK! LUCIFER TRYING TO GRAB THE ROPES….AND HE DOES SO. Rossi forced to let go as Lucifer tries to recover, BUT A RUNNING BOOT TO THE SKULL, KNOCKING DOWN LUCIFER. LUCIFER IS BATTLING HARD BUT HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CAN HE TAKE?

Mike: Rossi laughing at Lucifer, as Lucifer is launched to his feet by Rossi. BUT LOOK, LUCIFER THROWS A PUNCH TO THE FACE OF ROSSI, ROSSI FIRES BACK AT LUCIFER, AND NOW, THESE TWO ARE TRADING SHOTS, THESE TWO MEN, FIGHTING TO PROVE WHO IS BETTER

Ted: AND LOOK AT THIS, LUCIFER SENDS ROSSI RUNNING….SUPERKICK, NO!!!!! DUCKED BY ROSSI, ROSSI USES THE ROPES, DROPKICK FROM THE ROPES. OH MY GAWD. AND BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, BOTH MEN HAVE EXECUTED THEIR ENERGY TO TRY AND COME WITHIN AN INCH OF DESTROYING EACH OTHER

Mike; But look at this! Rossi, sliding over Lucifer who is out, AND LOOK, DRAPING HIS ARM OVER LUCIFER!!!!!!

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND NO, A KICKOUT BY LUCIFER. ROSSI NOW COLLAPSES ON THE GROUND, HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW THE HELL HE CAN TAKE OUT LUCIFER. BUT LIKE WE SAID, LUCIFER IS ONE MAN WHO IS ALWAYS HUNGRY FOR THE WIN. And now, both men, trying to crawl to the ropes. Trying to lift themselves up for the advantage here. Both men struggling to get something done here, but what can they do?

Mike: They need something, AS LOOK, MARIO ROSSI, RUNNING BOOT….NO, LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND ROSSI CAUGHT IN THE ROPES….Lucifer helps him out however, both arms wrapped tightly around the head….AND WHAT A BULLDOG BY LUCIFER

Ted: AND LOOK, LUCIFER HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, MARIO ROSSI IS TREMBLING TO HIS FEET HERE, AS LUCIFER WAITS IN THE WINGS. HE HAS HAD IT….MARIO IS GETTING TO HIS FEET

Mike: OH BOY, AND LUCIFER NAILS THE SUPERKICK, COVER BY LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

3……………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer gets up and celebrates his victory)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER………CHRRRRRRRISSSSSSS LUUUUUCCCCCCIFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

Ted: WELL DONE FOR CHRIS LUCIFER, I HAVE TO ADMIT

Mike: That was a match that needed an ending, and Lucifer got that ending. Lucifer gave these fans the ending that the FWE Universe needed. And to be honest, I think Lucifer, even though Mario Rossi fought with every inch, deserved that win

Ted: Lucifer was not having Rossi mock him. It was time to do something, and Lucifer DID something. Kudos to him!

(Camera turns to backstage area as Canada's Greatest Exports interrupt Tyler and Cherish)

Kristina Ouelett: Well look what we got here Stephie, FWE's powerless couple. By the way Cherish, you got 5 days until I take that pretty title from you. You've been busy lately though, while Canada's Greatest Exports have been dominating the competition, you have been sticking your ugly face where it doesn't belong. Isn't that right Stephie?

(Stephie looks at Kristina with a grin on her face)

Stephie: After watching what happened with you two last week, we can refer to ''Tyrish'' as The hoe and the no show.

Kristina: Cherish, It can't be all that bad what happened with Jimmy Krauss. At least you can say now you got kissed by a real champion. I felt bad that you got Rko'd though, I was about to say something on Twitter, but then realized you can't help trash.

Kristina : Goodluck in your match later against Leah, maybe tonight you won't embarass yourself again.

(Kristina points at the Hellcats title, before flipping her hair)

Ted: This doesn't look good, the Hellcats champion is furious.

(Cherish has a deranged look on her face)

Mike: That's right Ted, Cherish is going to blow up in a second.

(Kristina turns around, walking away)

Kristina Ouelett: Lets go Stephie

(Cherish attacks Kristina from behind, grabbing her hair and pulling her to the ground. All hell breaks loose as their fighting on the ground. Referees swarm along with Stephie Love and Tyler who tries to pull them apart. Stephie Love slaps Tyler when he gets to close to her.)

Ted: Ohh my Gawd, the two Hellcats who will battle at No Remorse can't wait until then.

Mike: I can't blame what Cherish did, the Hellcats champion won't be disrespected like that.

(After the riot between Kristina and Cherish, they manage to separate)

Kristina: (Holding her hair) YOU BITCH! THIS ISN'T OVER, I'LL SEE YOU AT NO REMORSE

(Commercial)

(Johnny Ventura is seen on crutches backstage, with people looking at him)

Johnny Ventura: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?!?!

(People back off from Ventura as Trevor Thompson comes to him)

Trevor Thompson: Johnny….I hate to ask, but how are you?

(Johnny angrily looks at Trevor with Trevor backing off a bit)

Johnny Ventura: How do you think? HOW DO YOU THINK TREVOR? I AM ON CRUTCHES!!! MY ANKLE IS NOT FIT ENOUGH FOR ME TO COMPETE. You know what the lucky part is? Well, one, I will be back in a few weeks, once Rick Death is out of a job, and Two, I have more concrete evidence to prove how corrupt Death is!!!!!!!!

Trevor Thompson: Johnny….With all due respect, how can you even think it was Death when there was no proof of his involvement with the accident…

Johnny Ventura: You make me sick! You think Rick was innocent? Oh, but you don’t want to lose your petty job, do you. I understand. I understand how you have stooped so low to think Rick Death was innocent in all this. I understand, Rick.

Trevor Thompson: But Johnny…

Johnny Ventura: I understand…

(Johnny leaves with him laughing as Trevor Thompson leaves the scene)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING HELLCATS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!!!

(Make me wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah comes out to negative reactions)

JA: Introducing first, from Norwich England, weighing in at 120 pounds, THE ANTI HELLCAT….LEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Ted: Damn….Kandii…I mean, Leah is looking on storm.

Mike: I can agree with Damn. Anyways, Leah has changed her persona, to avoid the discomforts of Collision, and Charlene Appleby has been impressed with this woman’s charisma on words as of late, but can Leah be something to prove tonight?

Ted: Well we should wait and see, Leah is looking on fire, she wants to be a success, and I thought Kandii was a success, but I am down with this too, so yeah. We’ll see if it’s a change for the better…

(Need your Heart by Adventure Club featuring Kai, Cherish comes out to boos and she comes out with the Hellcats Championship)

JA: And her opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, the Hellcats Champion………….CHEEEEEEEEERISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Ted: Well I have no idea if this is punishment for Leah or Punishment for Cherish, either way, Charlene Appleby has said, well, if Leah wants a challenge, she will get one in the Hellcats Champion, Cherish. Could those words be words of regret?

Mike: I don’t want to know if Kandii…I mean, Leah, has the potential, because I think she has to be honest. But Cherish is someone who won’t back down at any cost. Cherish is going to be something of an important factor!

Mike: Leah and Cherish circle the ring, and it Leah goes for the quick side headlock! Leah takes Cherish down with a nice headlock takedown! What a grip Leah has, but Cherish is able to wrap her legs around the head of Leah forcing her to let go. Cherish quickly gets up, and.. Stares at Leah.. LEAH WITH A SMACK TO THE FACE OF CHERISH! AND NOW CHERISH JUST LOOKS AT HER... AND LEAH WITH ANOTHER SMACK TO THE FACE! THIS TIME DROPPING CHERISH!

Ted: Leah proving that she doesn’t care anymore as she taunts to the crowd.. But here comes Cherish with a LOU THESZ PRESS! Throwing haymakers to Leah, and I think those slaps to the face awakened something in Cherish. She is relentless here! Cherish finally stops, as she grabs Leah by the hair, and just tosses her through the corner hitting her shoulder on the ring post! Leah is now holding her arm, as she leans against the turnbuckle.. But here comes Cherish.. SHOULDER BLOCK!.. FOLLOWED BY A ENZIGURI KICK! AND HERES A QUICK PIN!

ONEE!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KICKOUT!

Mike: Almost a three count there, but Cherish isn’t letting up as she now takes the hurt arm of Leah.. Arm bar submission!! Leah doesn’t look like she wants to tap.. But instead she picks up Cherish having her on her back and DROPS HER HARD ONTO THE MAT! Leah quickly gets up, holding her arm, but is able to pick Cherish up and Irish Whip her to the ropes.. Cherish with a hurricanrana turned into an octopus submission hold!

Ted: Another submission, as Cherish just wrenches on the arm! Leah is dropping to the ground! She might be out here, but she is able to turn her body and get a pin. Heres the cover!

ONEEE!!!
TWO!!!!
KICK OUT FROM CHERISH!

Ted: Another close one! But neither of these Hellcats are going to give up! Leah quickly gets up, but Cherish beats her and Irish Whips her—Wait Leah reverses it! And Cherish comes flying off the ropes.. Kitchen sink from Leah, flipping Cherish over, but now Leah is running the ropes, and delivers a beautiful snapmare! Cherish is still down, and Leah is trying to recover from those submissions! Cherish uses the ropes to get up, and Leah charging at her! NO WAIT! SHE SLIDES UNDER THE LEGS OF AND GRABS HER LEG DROPPING HER TO THE MAT!

Mike: Leah now slides back in the ring, looking very impressive here tonight! Cherish gets up swinging, but misses and Leah turns her around for a DROPKICK! Leah taking the advantage, as she just may be able to finish off the Champion. Leah grabs Cherish and pushes her into the corner, and now she backs away.. She’s charging for a cornered Cherish.. CLOTHESLINE! AND CHERISH FALLS TO A SEATED POSITION IN THE CORNER!

Ted: Leah with multiple kicks, and stomps onto Cherish! Leah drags Cherish out of the corner, and grabs her by the hair!! HAIR-PULL NECKBREAKER!! Leah has just taken over this match, she is in the zone.. She has her eyes set, and Cherish doesn’t even notice as she looks to be dizzy! Leah grabs her.. KISS OF DEA—NO! CHERISH SWINGS OUT OF IT AND KICKS THE GUT OF LEAH AND DELIVERS THE HAT TRICK! THREE CONSECUTIVE SUPLEXS!

Mike: That looks to have taken more out of Cherish as she is slowly moving, and Leah is down! Cherish is able to get to the ropes, and – Is that who I think it is coming down the ramp? IT IS! IT’S KRISTINA OUELETT! Cherish’s No Remorse opponent! What is she doing out here?! Cherish is screaming at Kristina to get out of here! But it looks like she is carrying something.. HAIRSPRAY TO EYES OF CHERISH AND SHE IS SCREAMING! BUT LEAH IS TAKING ADVANTAGE! KISS OF DEATH! KISS OF DEATH!! AND HERES THE COVER!

ONEEE!!!!
TWOO!!!!!!
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Make me wanna die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, LEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH

Ted: WOW….LEAH JUST BEAT THE HELLCATS CHAMPION…I AM IN SHOCK

Mike: BUT CMON, CHERISH WAS SCREWED…OUELETT SCREWED CHERISH. THAT HAIRSPRAY TOOK SOME DOING TO CHERISH!!!

Ted: NEVERTHELESS, CHERISH LOST TO LEAH, THIS HELLCAT HAS TOOK OUT BOTH OUELETT AND CHERISH, SHE IS ONE TO WATCH IN THE FUTURE, SERIOUSLY!

Mike: Wow….WELL UP NEXT, JOHNNY VENTURA IS OUT HERE, AND WHAT WILL HE SAY ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH HIM AND RICK DEATH? FIND OUT ON WARPATH, NEXT!!!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

March 19th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 19th 2013   March 19th 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 am

JA: Ladies and gentlemen….JOOOOHNNNNNNNY VEEEEENTUUUUUURAAAAAA

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hits, Johnny Ventura comes out on crutches as he gets booed)

Ted: Damn…Johnny Ventura, out here with crutches….And I can’t believe what Rick did…

Mike: You know! You can blame Rick all you want, at the end of the day, unless you have concrete proof that Rick was in the car, then you have no say in this

Ted: Well Johnny says he has proof Rick was in the car when he was hit last week. But what is going to happen? This is going to intensify the court order which will take place in two days, so you know, I can’t wait for this…

(Johnny slowly gets in the ring, a portion of fans laugh at him)

Johnny Ventura: WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? I am on crutches because of your saviour, Rick Death. And still, you continue to cheer this man. Oh boy, cheer for Rick Death. He is no devil; he wouldn’t do a bad thing, like running me down. But no, you people will continue to believe Death is nothing but an innocent maggot!

(Fans boo Johnny)

Johnny Ventura: YES, BOO ME. BOO ME BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT RAN MYSELF OVER, AND YOU FANS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BOO ME?! WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK PARASITES. YOU KNOW SOMETHING…RICK IS LUCKY THIS INJURY IS NOT A MONTH LONG. I SHOULD BE BACK EITHER NEXT WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER. But not that any of you fans care. You cans don’t care if I was dead, you fans don’t care if I was taking a BarcaEdge, and had to retire because of injuries….Do you want to know why?! BECAUSE YOU’RE ALL SICK.

(Johnny starts pointing to the crowd)

Johnny Ventura: YOU ARE SICK!!! YOU ARE SICK!!! YOU ARE SICK!!! YOU ARE SICK!!! YOU ARE SICK!!! YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fans boo him more)

Ted: Man, Johnny needs to calm down)

Johnny Ventura: NOBODY CARES. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME, BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T COME TO MY AID AS SOON AS I GOT RAN DOWN BY THAT SON OF A BITCH. IF I HAD RESPECT IN THIS COMPANY, PEOPLE WOULDN’T BE RUNNING ME DOWN, SCREWING ME OUT OF CHAMPIONSHIP SHOTS, DAMAGING THINGS I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON…..HASS JOHNSON….Listen up and listen good you no good piece of trash! I don’t care if you fire me, I don’t care if you suspend me, how the hell are you that stupid to keep someone like Rick Death as General Manager?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! But no, instead, you’re probably banging Eve Johnson to care about the health of your employees…Oh Eve…Oh Eve….OH EVE. Yeah, don’t care about me Hass. Instead, I will just scream in pain, whilst your bitch screams with pride.

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rick Death comes out to cheers)

Ted: WELL HERE COMES THE GENERAL MANAGER OF WARPATH…..

Rick Death: JOHNNY, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Johnny Ventura: OR WHAT? YOU’RE GOING TO RUN ME DOWN WITH YOUR CAR AGAIN? I AM SO….

Rick Death: HOW MANY TIMES….Do I need a parrot on my shoulder?! Because every time you throw an excuse for misfortune, I get blamed by you! I have no idea who it was, but you need to shut up and start respecting your boss’s words, because seriously Johnny, I can’t be dealing with your immature ego!

Johnny Ventura: DO KNOW, THIS IS GOING TO COME UP NICELY IN COURT NEXT WEEK! I am sure the judge love to know an employer ran over his own employee! ISN’T THAT RIGHT, RICK?

Rick Death: Look Johnny, I’m fed up with all of this….

Johnny Ventura: WELL DON’T DO IT. DON’T SCREW ME FROM THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, DON’T DESTROY MY CAR, DON’T RUN ME OVER, IT’S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. But maybe it is for you. Maybe you’re so stupid to pay attention to me….

Rick Death: Ventura, with all due respect, how the hell can I not notice you? You’re Warpath’s loudest mouth, you want attention, you get it when I have to come out and force you to shut the fuck up. You know, you can blame me for a lot of things, but until you have concrete proof that what happened to you couldn’t be avoided, don’t fucking blame me. Who parked their car in the stupidest place in the parking lot? You did. Who was the one who took DA King out? You did. And I never ran you over. Someone else must’ve with you getting the right mind that is was me. Because for what Johnny? Oh yeah, because all you do is fucking accuse people of everything. You accuse these fans for being ‘parasites’ as you say, you say that there is a lack of talent in this company because they can’t stop you. I know I am going on, but I want you, to get this in your thick skull, for once in your worthless life!!!

(Fans cheer, as Johnny pulls a smug face)

Johnny Ventura: You know what’s funny however? I have proof that you were in that car. Because someone saw you getting out of the car. One of the biggest stars in the wrestling world, came to FWE to have a look last week. And he was sure, he saw you! And I brought him along this week, because he saw you and I had a feeling you’d weasel your way out of this…..Ladies and gentlemen, he is one of the greatest in wrestling, JAAAAAAAAYWAAAAAALKKKKKEEEEERR

Ted: WHAT THE FUCK?

Mike: JAYWALKER?!

(Jaywalker comes out in a suit, with people booing him)

Jaywalker: Now I was supposed to be at a house show for another company, in which I am World Champion at….But when Johnny called me to ask me to give the fans some proof, I had to come out and explain. Johnny is right because I took a picture of Rick coming out the car that hit Ventura…

(Fans boo him even more)

Jaywalker: You can boo me all you want, but the fact is, I have brought a picture. Would you scrubs be booing me when I show you….This

(Jaywalker points to the screen and a picture shows on what Jaywalker described, the camera returns back to the ring with Ventura smirking)

Rick Death: Nice photoshopping. But I have a question to ask you….What in the flying fuck are you doing here? Are you FWE Personal? No, you ain’t. So go back to the trash-site you came from and….

Jaywalker: Whoa, Mister Death, I hate to prove unintelligent losers like you wrong, but like Johnny said, he invited me here

Rick Death: And did I approve of this? No! You see me or Hass Johnson before you bring people here…

Johnny Ventura: Sorry Rick, just I don’t want you to run me down again…

Rick Death: Leave Jaywalker…

(Jaywalker shrugs and leaves, taunting the fans)

Johnny Ventura: You’re pissed off aren’t you, because Jaywalker has the proof that you ran me down…

Rick Death: Look Johnny, I never even ran you over. And I have no way I can prove it…

Johnny Ventura: BECAUSE YOU’RE A FREAKING LIAR! I mean, if Jaywalker’s evidence didn’t prove anything, what will? You fans are the bottom line of decency. You boo a man who has so much honour in the wrestling industry, then you disbelieve him….It’s no wonder that Rick brainwashes you losers to think the great comes in people who do discountable things…

Rick Death: Look Johnny….You seem to have the ball in your favour, and I am not going to lose my job. So I ask you to drop the charg….

Johnny Ventura: WAIT, YOU WANT TO GIVE PITY? This is a sign of guilt….

Rick Death: No Johnny. I have a lot of shit going on, and I want to stop this. Look, to put things right, I will give you the best surgery money can buy, I will buy you the top range car as of this year AND I will strip Jimmy Krauss of the FWE Championship and give you it….How does that sound?

(Johnny is laughing)

Johnny Ventura: Oh you’re so stupid...You are so fucking stupid, trying to bribe me because you know that you will be found guilty of abusing staff members within an organisation. How fucking dumb, you know Rick, I always thought you were dumb, but to go this low is just the pinpoint of your career. No Rick, I won’t do you a favour and I won’t give you sympathy. Maybe if you didn’t fuck me around like if I was your bitch, this conversation wouldn’t be happening, hell I would be FWE Champion right now. But no, I am not FWE Champion BECAUSE OF YOU. So say goodbye to your freedom of power abusing, say goodbye to funding heading your direction and say goodbye to your job, because I am going to do everything possible, to get you fired, next week!!!

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura stares at Rick and Rick looks pissed with Johnny as he storms off)

Ted: And Death, in my opinion, deserves to be fired

Mike: Now hold on just a moment, you defended Rick last week, and now ‘he’ ran him over, you decide to bash him!!!

Ted: The man is in denial Mike. I am sure you can see it too

Mike: No I can’t, because I have known Johnny Ventura ego. And he is manipulative and selfish. This is obviously a set-up

Ted: Well we’re going to hear, live next week, what the decision of the court hearing is from Johnny Ventura, but up next Ownage and Jimmy Krauss may have a few disagreements, but they need to work together to try and take out the unstoppable Remedy….

(Commercial)

(Lawrence is backstage in his locker-room)

Lawrence: Well that went well didn’t it? I mean, I beat the, what was said to be, great Anthony Ross and his partner in crime, Chris Xtreme. But at the end of the day, what did that match mean at the end of the day? Nothing, because I didn’t battle with for championships, I didn’t battle to stay in this company. I battled to show the world, that I am one of the best things going in this company. Whether people want to deny me or not, they can always know that I am going to try every week. Next week, Lawrence will take on Austin Lonewolf once more, and this will be something. I am going to take him on for the New Age Championship, something Austin won’t hold onto, and something Austin won’t be the victor for. I am not going to be standing here, getting Lonewolf intimidated in my head. Austin, I have made a statement to Rick Death, and Death has allowed for my stipulation playing into effect. Whilst you take on Pyrite in a no disqualification match, you need to prepare for next week, as déjà vu will happen next week. Problem is, when you lose to Pyrite tonight, you’re also going to lose to me…So if I were you, I’d not only make the most of being the famous Doomsday to hit FWE, but I’d make the most of that title reign that has meant….nothing….

(The cameras fade out)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match, is scheduled for One fall!!!

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction as he looks pissed off coming down the ramp)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well after last week’s loss to Zeke Nero, Ownage is looking to come back with a win. But it wasn’t an average loss to Ownage that makes this match a revenge for Ownage, it’s that The Remedy would cheat to win

Mike: Unfair, I am still mad about last week’s incursion; I think it was totally pointless for situation to bring Nero in. As you could see last week, Ownage had the win in the bag. But no, The Remedy would cost Ownage the win, and it brought out Jimmy Krauss….

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders)

JA: And his partner, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE NEW FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Jimmy Krauss was heard backstage, that he might not be the best of friends with Ownage, but he is not putting up with The Remedy any longer. And to be honest, you can’t blame Krauss for trying to help Ownage, but the thing is, will Ownage allow him to be partners with him?

Mike: He has to, because at the minute Ownage and Krauss as a team is just one dominating factor. Ownage is one of, if not thee best Superstar in Warpath history, longest reigning FWE Champion, and you have the current, deadly FWE Champion. So it really should be one interesting team…

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, The Remedy come out, with boos directed to them)

JA: And their opponents, accompanied by Zeke Nero, the team of Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams, THHHHHHHEEEEE REEEEEEEMEEEEEDYYYYY

Ted: Well here comes The Remedy, a band of sick individuals who think they pretty much are the act of god if I am honest, but these men are not to be pushed by. I mean, we’ve seen in weeks that these men will attack anyone against Hass Johnson

Mike: Well Ownage is public enemy number one, and you can see Ownage and Krauss are ready to take on The Remedy, they are smirking and they are three men who want the blood of Ownage and Krauss

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So let’s go, Ownage and Knoxville will start things off, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE GO AFTER KNOXVILLE, KNOXVILLE BEING BEATEN AWAY THERE BY OWNAGE. Ownage pulls up Knoxville to his feet, AND A PULL BACK CLOTHESLINE FROM OWNAGE. Now Ownage dropping the knees to Knoxville and Williams, there, trying to get Knoxville to get up with the words.

Mike: Knoxville brought to his feet, BUT KNOXVILLE KNEES THE RIBS OF OWNAGE, NOW KNOXVILLE HAS CONTROL, AND LOOK, HIP TOSS BY KNOXVILLE. Knoxville stomping away at Ownage, as Ownage is trying to tag in Jimmy Krauss, but Knoxville has the leg lock in place here, and Knoxville trying to cause stricken pain to Ownage

Ted: This is about causing pain to Ownage, he is the main target in FWE. But Ownage is getting to his feet, Knoxville has the hold locked in still, and now coming over to Williams and tags in Williams. Williams now comes in with Knoxville containing the headlock, AND WILLIAMS, KICKS THE MIDSECTION. AND A FIST STRAIGHT INTO THE FACE OF OWNAGE

Mike: Knoxville joins the apron, Krauss trying to get Ownage to tag in, and now Williams pulls back on the back of Ownage, Ownage trying to struggle out of this and you can see that the taste of violence is simmering on Williams.

Ted: BUT LOOK, OWNAGE GETTING TO HIS FEET…OH LOOK, OWNAGE HITS THE BACKDROP ON WILLIAMS, AND LEAPS FOR THE TAG TO KRAUSS. Krauss comes in and now sends a clothesline to Williams, CLOTHESLINE TO KNOXVILLE….

Mike: Williams charging for Krauss, BUT KRAUSS, SIDEWALK SLAM TO WILLIAMS. Williams now trying to get back to his feet, AND NICE SUPLEX FROM KRAUSS. AND KRAUSS IS POISED EARLY, KRAUSS MAY BE ABLE TO GIFT OWNAGE SOME HELP HERE

Ted: As Ownage is trying to clap on Krauss, Krauss now stalks Williams who is getting to his feet….AND LOOK, KRAUSS GOING TO HIT BACK TO SANITY, BUT THE MOVE IS TOO EARLY TO HIT ON WILLIAMS. Williams slamming the back of Krauss to the canvas.

Mike: Now Williams climbs on top of Krauss, BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE OF KRAUSS. Krauss caught in the trapped void of Williams, as Williams now lets go of Krauss. Williams circles the ring as Krauss suddenly gets back to his feet, SHOULDER TACKLE, WILLIAMS IS ON FIRE TONIGHT…And he stops, tagging back in Knoxville.

Ted: Knoxville now circling the ring, with knee drops to the face of Krauss. Krauss is not in control now, as Knoxville, picking up Krauss and pulls him to the turnbuckle. Krauss is laid there, as Knoxville, charging….

Mike: BACK TO SANITY FROM KRAUSS, OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY KRAUSS

1………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………

3……KICKOUT

Ted: BUT NO, KNOXVILLE KICKS OUT. Krauss gets to his feet and tags in Ownage, Ownage climbs the top of the turnbuckle, as Knoxville remains down, after that heavy Back to Sanity, that might’ve shook something in Knoxville…

Mike: OWNAGE HOWEVER, WITH THE DIVING ELBOW….AND IT SMACKS KNOXVILLE. Knoxville now damaged facially there, Ownage wraps his arm in for the headlock, and a signature move for Ownage. As Ownage is now trying to increase pressure on Knoxville

Ted: Knoxville struggles, trying to fight out as best as he can. Ownage is now looking at Williams, teasing him. AND LOOK, HE WANTS IN, THE REFEREE BLOCKING HIM

Mike: AND NERO SLIDES INTO THE RING, BREAKING UP THE HOLD, AND THAT SHOULD BE A DISQUALIFICATION

Ted: NERO BEATING AWAY AT OWNAGE, AND KNOXVILLE IS JOINING IN. WILLIAMS KEEPS THE DISTRACTION FOR THE REFEREE

Ted: THE REFEREE DOESN’T SEE IT, AND THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER TO OWNAGE, OWNAGE IS BEING ASSAULTED BY NERO!!!

Mike: UNFAIR…..AND LOOK, KNOXVILLE ROLLS OVER OWNAGE FOR THE COVER

3…………………………KICKOUT

Ted: WAIT, NO, OWNAGE KICKS OUT, AND STRAIGHT AWAY, KNOXVILLE IS BEATING THE DAY LIGHTS OUT OF OWNAGE, HE WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS. HE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE OWNAGE BEAT THE REMEDY

Mike: CMON! THIS IS UNFAIR. Knoxville now getting to his feet, tagging in Williams. Williams now hovers around Ownage who is struggling to make his way to his feet. Williams now pulling Ownage up to his feet, BUT OWNAGE POPS THE ELBOW INTO THE JAW, CATCHING WILLIAMS TO HOLD HIS JAW, IN COMES KRAUSS, AND KRAUSS LAYS OUT WILLIAMS WITH THAT MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE

Ted: OH GAWD, KRAUSS IS TEARING APART THE COMPETITION, BUT KNOXVILLE COMES IN, AND HITS THE BACKBREAKER ON KRAUSS, THE REFEREE IS NOT GETTING HAPPY WITH THIS, AND NOW, KRAUSS IS DOWN, WILLIAMS NOW TAKES ADVANTAGE, KNEE DROP ON THE FACE OF KRAUSS, OH MY!

Mike: Krauss now thrown to the turnbuckle, and you can see a seated slumped position for Krauss, Williams comes over, AND RAMMING THE BOOT INTO THE FACE. The referee, going to play a part in this once again

1……………………………………..2…………………………………….3……………………………………4………………………………

Ted: And Williams lets go, now taking a few steps back as Krauss remains seated, AND A LOW DROPKICK FROM WILLIAMS, IMPRESSIVE SKILLS. Williams now picks up the FWE Champion, placing him on his shoulders, AIMING FOR THE TURNBUCKLE…..BUT KRAUSS HOPS OFF THE SHOULDERS, AND BACK TO SANITY HITS, WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Mike: OH MY, THAT MIGHT BE IT, COVER BY KRAUSS!!!!!!!!!!

3………………………………………………………………………

Ted: HE DID….

Mike: WAIT, NERO PLACED WILLIAMS FOOT ON THE ROPES…..KRAUSS THINKS HE HAS THE WIN, THE REFEREE DENYING IT, AND THE FOOT ON THE ROPES, YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS IS PISSED OFF, KNOWING NERO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS….

Ted: AND LOOK, KRAUSS SLIDES OUT THE RING, AND NOW BEGINS TO GO AFTER NERO, I MUST SAY, THIS IS NOT THE BEST CHOICE FOR KRAUSS TO MAKE

Mike: Nero running all around the ring and you can see Krauss is frustrated. AND LOOK, KNOXVILLE FLIES OFF THE APRON!!! A DIVING FIST TO KRAUSS AND KRAUSS IS KNOCKED DOWN. Now Knoxville picking Krauss back up, rolling him in the ring, AND WILLIAMS, GOING FOR THE COVER

3……..KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Krauss. Williams now has the headlock in tight, Ownage trying to get his hand out to Krauss, as Krauss battles to fight onwards. Krauss is looking to escape the hold, Williams keeps it in tight….BUT LOOK, KRAUSS IS FREE, AND KRAUSS TAGS IN OWNAGE, OWNAGE CLIMBS UP THE TURNBUCKLE….

Mike: WATCH OUT……WHAT A DROPKICK BY OWNAGE. Ownage drapes his arm over for the cover

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND OWNAGE DIDN’T ACCOUNT ON THAT, A KICKOUT BY WILLIAMS. Now Ownage has the headlock in place, tightening the hold as much as possible. And now, Ownage getting to his feet with the headlock in sealed tight. Throwing Williams into the middle of the ropes and now, sending him running, WILLIAMS TRYING TO HIT THE CLOTHESLINE

Mike: BUT DUCKED, BY OWNAGE….AND LOOK!!! OWNAGE HITS THE SIDE SLAM ON WILLIAMS. Williams now trying to get to his feet, as Ownage yanks him up, knees striking the knees here as Ownage, keeps firing away at Williams.

Ted: But look, Williams forces his way out, AND LOOK AT THAT SHOULDER BLOCK, CRASHING INTO OWNAGE. Ownage now trying to use the ropes to get to his feet, as Williams taunts away, ATOMIC DROP BY WILLIAMS THERE.

Mike: Williams now getting behind Ownage, AND HE HITS THE BACKSTABBER. Ownage now picked to his feet, LOOK AT THIS, SNAP POWER….

Ted: NO, LOOK, ELBOW TO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS, AND OWNAGE IS FREE. Ownage bouncing off the ropes, AND A BODY SPLASH ON WILLIAMS, Williams now picked to his feet, THROWING A RIGHT FIST, DUCKED BY OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE, HAS AN ARM AROUND THE HEAD OF WILLIAMS, RUNNING BULLDOG, NICE COUNTER

Mike: Ownage is now clapping his hands, he fiendishly looks to put away Williams. Williams is now trying to get up, as look! Knoxville trying to encourage him……AND LOOK AT THIS, REST IN PEACE….HERE WE GO!

Ted: WAIT, WHAT THE HELL, WILLIAMS, JUST HIT THE CHICAGO FIRE OUT OF NOWHERE, HOW ON EARTH DID HE MANAGE THAT….

Mike: KRAUSS COMES IN, A RUNNING BACK TO SANITY HITS, AND KRAUSS SLIDES BACK OUT THE RING, OWNAGE IS OUT, WILLIAMS IS OUT. BUT OWNAGE, BIT BY BIT, CRAWLING IN FOR THE COVER….

3………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, WILLIAMS KICKED OUT. Now Krauss is wanting the tag in, you can see Ownage is crawling all over the floor. This chance for Krauss to come in is high….Williams now crawling to Knoxville…AND BOTH MEN TAG THEIR PARTNERS, KRAUSS WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO KNOXVILLE, KNOXVILLE GETS BACK TO HIS FEET, BUT ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE BY KRAUSS….NERO TRYING TO GET KRAUSS’S ATTENTION

Mike: UPPERCUT TO NERO BY KRAUSS!!! BUT WATCH OUT, KNOXVILLE HAMMERS AWAY AT KRAUSS. AND LOOK AT THOSE FISTS FLY. KNOXVILLE MAY HAVE KRAUSS WHERE HE WANTS HIM

Ted: YOU’RE RIGHT. KNOXVILLE PREPARING FOR A SHOT….AND HERE WE GO….BUT KRAUSS COUNTERS, ELBOW HITTING THE FOREHEAD, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE HE IS CAUGHT OFFGUARD….BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS RUNS IN, OWNAGE WITH A DROPKICK TO WILLIAMS

Mike: AND BACK TO SANITY HITS KNOXVILLE, OH MY LORD, AND YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS CRAWLING FOR THE COVER, LETS GO!

3………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss gets his FWE Championship and celebrates)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF OWNAGE AND THE FWE CHAMPION, JIMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSS

Mike: AND THE REMEDY HAVE A CURE. OH MY, KRAUSS AND OWNAGE PUT THEIR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND FOUGHT TOGETHER TO PUT DOWN THE REMEDY.

Ted: AND LOOK, OWNAGE ATTACKING KNOXVILLE, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF KNOXVILLE….NERO COMES IN THE RING, AND BACK TO SANITY HITS….AND LOOK AT KRAUSS, GOING IN THE CORNER, OH MY GAWD, NO!!!!!

Mike: HE IS GOING TO USE THAT PUNT ON NE….WILLIAMS SPEARS KRAUSS. OH MY GAWD, WHAT A SPEAR, WHAT A FUCKING SPEAR, BUT WILLIAMS, COLLECTED BY OWNAGE, HERE WE GO……REST IN PEACE!!!!

(Ownage rolls out the ring, It Ain’t Over til it’s Over hits as Ownage celebrates up the ramp, as everyone else is laid out)

Ted: OWNAGE HAD THE UPPERHAND HERE TONIGHT, AND I HAVE TO SAY, THIS CONFLICT BETWEEN OWNAGE AND THE REMEDY HAS INTENSIFIED, THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING BIG, AS OWNAGE IS FOR THIS WEEK, THE MAN ON THE UPPER HAND AGAINST ALL THREE ME

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen, with me tonight is Austin Lonewolf

(Austin Lonewolf appears backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Now tonight’s a big night for you, one of the most important nights of your career. You might be an FWE Championship contender, as the New Age Champion, Ironically the last person who was that, was Pyrite. But onto that subject, are you threatened by Pyrite tonight?

Austin Lonewolf: Trevor, I told Pyrite out there that his return, his new groove, does not intimidate me. I mean, look at me. I debuted at Frontline Warfare and was the big talk of the FWE Championship situation for that night. Does a beast like Pyrite scare me, you ask? Hell no. I have fought beastie guys like him before, and what does a man, who has only won the New Age Championship and nothing else, got that can beat a sure FWE Champion in the future? The difference is, even if Pyrite does win this tournament, he won’t win the FWE Championship ever. I know people for what they bring, and does Pyrite bring elements of a being with potential? No, he only brings his lowest form when it really matters.

Trevor Thompson: Strong words, Lonewolf. But what makes you so sure that you can make it to the final, to face Krauss? You walk about how impressive you’ve made yourself in FWE, but what about your mind, is it focused more than ever?

Austin Lonewolf: The last month and a bit has shown a greater side of me as of late. I have become New Age Champion with a fashion, being involved in the FWE Championship tournament, next week, a rematch for my championship against Lawrence, so I have been busy. But is this pressure? No, it’s build up Trevor. It’s a story being told right now, that I am going to Commencement of Brutality with a shot at the gold. I promise to every man and woman, Pyrite will not be let past me. Pyrite, if you’re listening, you heard what I had to say. Don’t think about the promises of being a champion, because it won’t happen, EVER.

(Lonewolf leaves)

Trevor Thompson: Thank you Austin.

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is a number one contenders match for the F…W…E Championship!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to a massive negative reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYYYYYRITTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well it is time to decide on who will be the number one contender for the FWE Championship, so first comes Pyrite, a man who has complaint that he was getting the unfair treatment in FWE for all these days, now is the great chance for Pyrite to prove something, and if he wants to showcase something, now is the time to do so

Mike: I agree, although I hope Lonewolf does indeed win Pyrite looks like he is someone to show an amount of disaster. Lonewolf however is not shaken in confidence by Pyrite, but however, I expect Lonewolf to achieve highly tonight!

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the fans cheering him and the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: And his opponent, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, the New Age Champion, The Doomsday…..AUUUUSTTTTIIIINNNNN LOOOONNNNEWOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: And here comes the man who many hope to succeed in tonight. Lonewolf has been begging for this shot, and with his record history, he could do it tonight Mike. But that is all down to who can carry more steam at the end of the day

Mike: You’re right, Ted. Lonewolf looks confident however, this match is going to have no rules to avoid a Triple Threat and any other complex situations. Sensible move on the deciding factor, but will Lonewolf feel safe under these laws?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: SO WHO IS GOING TO FACE JIMMY KRAUSS AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP? Both men circling the ring, AS PYRITE GOES FOR A CLOTHESLINE, missed though as Lonewolf moves out the way. And Lonewolf quickly firing away at kicks to the ribs and now Pyrite being forced to his knees, AS A DEVASTATING DROPKICK BRINGS DOWN PYRITE

Mike: Pyrite now trying to get to his feet as Lonewolf pulls him up, sent to the corner goes Pyrite, Lonewolf tries to close in on Pyrite, BUT PYRITE SIDESTEPS, Lonewolf hitting the turnbuckle, Pyrite pulls out Lonewolf, AND HITS THE BACKBREAKER WITH THE KNEE. Lonewolf down here, as now, Pyrite climbs on the back and pulling the front of the body of Lonewolf up, in the hope he can make The Doomsday give up early here!!!

Ted: Looks like Lonewolf won’t give in, and just before Lonewolf breaks the hold, Pyrite slams the body on the floor. Pyrite walking around the body of Lonewolf as he gets top his feet, STRIKING KNEE TO THE CHEST, WOUNDING LONEWOLF. Pyrite now throws Lonewolf into the turnbuckle, and now placing the New Age Champion on the turnbuckle. Pyrite climbs up the turnbuckle, pummelling the face of Lonewolf away….BUT LONEWOLF, KNEE TO THE RIBS, PYRITE IS CAUGHT….

Mike: AND LOOK, SUPLEX ON THE CONCRETE, OH MY GAWD!!!!!! NICE COUNTER FROM LONEWOLF. And now both men trying to get back to their feet, with Lonewolf finding it easier than Pyrite to do so. Lonewolf gets up as Pyrite remains grounded. Lonewolf now stomping away at the spine of Pyrite, to buy himself more time before Pyrite can get back to his feet

Ted: Now Lonewolf picks up Pyrite by the head…..AND LOOK, THROWING HIM OVER THE BARRICADE, REMEMBER FOR THIS SPECIAL MATCH, NO DISQUALIFICATIONS. The fans having to make space for Pyrite to get to his feet as Lonewolf tries to recover. Pyrite climbs over the barricade as now Lonewolf comes to Pyrite, dropping the elbow onto Pyrite’s head. The back of the skull taking the abuse by Lonewolf

Mike: Lonewolf wants this win so bad, as now, Lonewolf stops and turns his attention to under the ring. Lonewolf looking for a weapon, in this legal weapon match. Lonewolf pulls out a steel chair….

Ted: BUT PYRITE IS UP TO HIS FEET, LONEWOLF DROPS THE CHAIR AND PYRITE IS PREPARED. OH MY GAWD, PYBOMB HITS, PYRITE SMASHES THE BACK AND NECK ON THAT STEEL CHAIR, ON THAT CONCRETE. NOW PYRITE THROWS LONEWOLF BACK IN THE RING, THIS COULD BE IT FOR LONEWOLF

1……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: DESPITE THAT DEVASTATING PYBOMB, AUSTIN LONEWOLF KICKS OUT OF THE PIN. Now Pyrite has the headlock in tight, now you can see Lonewolf trying to claw his arms around, trying to free himself. That strong arm is choking Lonewolf however! BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF FREES HIMSELF, GREAT FORCE BY LONEWOLF.

Ted: Lonewolf now slipping out the ring. And now, Pyrite tries to get to his feet. That headlock has done some real damage to Lonewolf, as Lonewolf now uses the barricade to try and get to his feet, as Pyrite is fully up to his feet. Pyrite slides out the ring…..AND LONEWOLF ELBOWS THE FACE OF PYRITE. Pyrite caught off-guard here. AS LONEWOLF, TIGER SUPLEX TO PYRITE, NICE MOVE!!!

Mike: And now, Lonewolf trying to stitch himself up from the abuse. Lonewolf picking up Pyrite, AND THROWING PYRITE OVER THE STEEL STEPS. You got to say, these last few weeks, Pyrite has been game as of late

Ted: He has but this man hit the Doomsday on Lawrence, from the top of the cell. And now, Lonewolf picking up Pyrite, PYRITE SHOVES HIM. LONEWOLF GOING FOR A DROPKICK, COUNTERED BY PYRITE. Now Pyrite picks up Lonewolf by the left leg….AND LOOK, NICE SMASH INTO THE CONCRETE BY PYRITE. The knee giving Lonewolf a bad time following that smash…

Mike: Now Pyrite picks up the Steel Steps. Oh man, Pyrite is going to do some serious damage to Lonewolf with those steel steps. Lonewolf finding it hard to get to his feet. AND PYRITE SLAMS THE STEEL STEPS INTO LONEWOLF, OH MY GAWD, LONEWOLF IS DOWN THERE AFTER THAT HEAVY COLLISION.

Ted: THESE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE, AS THEY DON’T KNOW WHO TO SEE FACE KRAUSS AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY. Pyrite now throws the steel steps into the ring. Now Pyrite picks up Lonewolf, throwing him back into the ring. Lonewolf rolls to the middle of the ring, struggling to get up and you can see Lonewolf has been busted open just a little bit, not that far into this match considering though….

Mike: We’ve had nearly ten minutes of action and Lonewolf is finding things hard to keep on track. Lonewolf now trying to hard to get to his feet, as Pyrite rushes into the ring. Lonewolf struggling to get to his feet, on all fours, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, KICKING HIM IN THE RIBS WITH LONEWOLF ROLLING INTO THE CORNER. Pyrite picks up Lonewolf and lays him flat on the turnbuckle, now a series of chops across the chest start. And you can see that Pyrite is damaging Lonewolf heavily

Ted: BUT LOOK, A BLOCK BY LONEWOLF, AND NOW PLACES PYRITE ON HIS END. Lonewolf now doing the chops across the chest…..AND THESE FANS ARE LOVING IT. Lonewolf then stops….Goes back a few steps…..COLLIDI….NO, PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY AND LONEWOLF HITS THE TURNBUCKLE HEAD FIRST, OH MY

Mike: AND PYRITE WITH A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE. Lonewolf is down and out here, as Pyrite heads up the turnbuckle, AND PYRITE HAS THE CHANCE TO STRIKE HERE, AS LONEWOLF IS DOWN. PYRITE NOW WAITING IN THE WINGS TO MAKE A MOVE.

Ted: I CAN’T WATCH. PYRITE FLIES…OH LOOK, DOOMSDAY, OH MY GAWD

Mike: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST SEE?!?!?! THE DOOMSDAY, MID-AIR, OH MY GAWD, A QUICK LONEWOLF, NOW DRAPING HIS ARM OVER PYRITE FOR THE COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: DID HE….NO!!!!!!! PYRITE KICKS OUT, PYRITE KICKS OUT

Ted: LONEWOLF IS SHOCKED. And now, throwing Pyrite to his feet, and now ramming the leg into the chest area of Pyrite. Pyrite weakened it seems here, as Lonewolf now throws shots away at Pyrite. Good lord!

Mike: Well all know that number one contender spot means something to both men, but only one man can make sure he is going to Commencement of Brutality

Ted: Lonewolf now slides out the ring, and looks under the ring. What will Lonewolf pull out now? ANOTHER CHAIR. Lonewolf is getting a fetish for chairs, as he slides in the ring, and now begging for Pyrite to make his way to his feet. Pyrite is coming, LONEWOLF THROWS A SHOT. BUT IT’S DUCKED BY PYRITE, AND A SUPERKICK TO LONEWOLF, PYRITE BACK IN COMMAND, AND PYRITE IS NOW HOLDING ON THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE.

Mike: Lonewolf slipping to his feet, as Pyrite now waiting for Lonewolf to make his way to his feet. Lonewolf is getting slowly to his feet, AND LOOK, PYRITE HITS THE CHAIR OFF LONEWOLF. LONEWOLF KNOCKED DOWN BY PYRITE. AND NOW PYRITE BLASTING THE STEEL CHAIR OFF THE RIBS OF LONEWOLF, PYRITE IS GOING DEADLY AGAINST LONEWOLF

Ted: THIS NEEDS TO STOP. THIS IS MADNESS. Pyrite is not letting anything get in the way of him. He wants Krauss, he wants the FWE Championship, and Lonewolf separates him from his dream.

Mike: Pyrite throws the damaged chair out of the ring. And now picks up Lonewolf, throwing him into the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT PYRITE BEAT AWAY AT LONEWOLF, LIKE A SET OF DRUMS. OH MAN

Ted: LONEWOLF IS NOT LOOKING SO GOOD. HE IS IN TROUBLE. Now Pyrite throws him to the opposite turnbuckle…Pyrite charging like a bull, AND A BODY CRUSH INTO LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF HAS TO BE FLAT LIKE A PANCAKE NOW!!!

Mike: AND LOOK, PYRITE IS GETTING READY, PYRITE IS GOING TO PUT AWAY LONEWOLF HERE

Ted: OH GAWD….HERE WE GO…..PYBOMB HITS, THAT HAS TO BE IT, COVER BY PYRITE…

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: THREE….NO, LONEWOLF POPS THE SHOULDER UP, PYRITE IS SHCOKED AND CAN’T BELIEVE LONEWOLF KCIKED OUT

Ted: WELL LONEWOLF IS A TOUGH NUT TO CRACK AND I THINK PYRITE IS BEGINNING TO REALISE THAT. Now Pyrite climbs on top of Lonewolf, LOOK AT THIS, BEATING AWAY AT LONEWOLF, NOT ALLOWING HIM TO MOVE, AND PYRITE CRUSHING THE SMALL LONEWOLF

Mike: Jesus…You have to feel for Lonewolf to endure this pain, but you can tell his heart is taking this like a m….WAIT, PYRITE….LONEWOLF HEADBUTTS PYRITE, AND NOW PYRITE IS DAZED, LONEWOLF THROWING PYRITE OFF HIM, OH MY, WHAT SHEER FORCE BY LONEWOLF.

Ted: Look though, Lonewolf sliding out the ring to try and recover, Pyrite has unleashed a hell of a lot of damage to Lonewolf. Pyrite now trying to get to his feet, but like Lonewolf, he has suffered a lot of damage too! Lonewolf now getting back in, as Pyrite is making his way to his knees, AND LONEWOLF, SHARP KICKS TO THE CHEST AREA START TO COME AROUND. PYRITE IN TROUBLE…

Mike: LOOK AT LONEWOLF GO. AND LONEWOLF LETS OFF ONE BIG KICK TOP THE CHEST, BRINGING DOWN PYRITE.

Ted: These fans are on their feet, AND LOOK AT THE EYES OF LONEWOLF. HE IS READY. HE IS GOING TO DO IT…AND LOOK, CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN, CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN TIGHT, AND LONEWOLF COULD BE ON THE EDGE TO VICTORY, CAN LONEWOLF MAKE PYRITE TAP?!?!?!

Mike: OH GAWD, THIS COULD BE SOMETHING FOR PYRITE TO TAP TO AUSTIN LONEWOLF, THE NEW AGE CHAMPION!!!!! WHAT A WAY TO END THE TOURNAMENT THIS COULD BE

Ted: YOU’RE RIGHT, PYRITE IS TRAPPED IN THAT LOCK THERE, AND YOU CAN SEE LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO TIGHTEN THE HOLD.PYRITE IS SEEN TRYING TO ESCAPE, BUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Mike: PYRITE CAN’T GET ONTO THE ROPES THAT IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE. THERE IS NO RULES ALLOWED….BUT LOOK, PYRITE GETTING UP, OH MY LORD, CAN HE?

Ted: BUT LOOK, PYRITE, MANAGING TO THROW HIMSELF OUT OF THE HOLD, OH MY, JUST BY THE SKIN OF HIS TEETH, PYRITE IS FREE…. Wow, what a match this is becoming. As both men trying to get to their feet, and they slowly try to regain themselves, Lonewolf and Pyrite, both using the ropes here to aid themselves to their feet, I think Pyrite may have underestimated Lonewolf…

Mike: Both up to their feet, PYRITE CHARGING WITH A BOOT, BUT LOOK, DUCKED BY LONEWOLF, Lonewolf, GOING FOR A ROUNDHOUSE, AND A COUNTER BY PYRITE, DUCKING OUT THE WAY….PYRITE SENDING SHOTS TO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF, AND LONEWOLF TRYING TO BATTLE HARD AGAINST PYRITE

Ted: THIS SEEMS DRAMATIC, PYRITE NOW, THROWING FISTS AT LONEWOLF STILL LONEWOLF NOW RESTING ON THE ROPES, PYRITE TAKING A FEW STEPS BACK, AND LOOK!!!! PYRITE CLOTHESLINE, MOVED OUT THE WAY BY LONEWOLF, AND PYRITE JUST HOLDS ONTO THE ROPES, AS HE HANGS ONTO THE ROPES….

Mike: Oh man! This seems to be dramatic, Lonewolf getting to his feet, as now, Lonewolf, nice suplex to Pyrite! Pyrite sent back in the ring, and Pyrite slowly seats his way up….LONEWOLF BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES, AND LOOK, DROPKICK, WHAT A BEAUTY!

Ted: LONEWOLF AIN’T KIDDING, AS NOW, FIST PUMPING IN THE SKY, THE CROWD CHEER FOR LONEWOLF, AS LOOK, HE IS READY TO PUT AWAY THE RETURNING PYRITE

Mike: PYRITE IS IN TROUBLE…..PYRITE GETTING UP, NOT KNOWING WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO PYRITE….Pyrite, turning around, DOOMSDAY ….

Ted: NO, NO! LONEWOLF SHOVED OUT THE WAY, BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, AND LOOK AT THIS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A PYBOMB, HOLY CRAP, COVER BY PYRITE!!!!!!!!!!

3……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite is on his knees, celebrating)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP……..PYYYYYYYRRIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEE

Ted: I DON’T BELIEVE IT…SERIOUSLY I HAVE NO BELIEF THIS HAS HAPPENED

Mike: PYRITE IS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP, THIS HAPPENED AT KING’S NIGHT, AND NOW, PYRITE IS GOING TO COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY AS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Ted: PYRITE WANTED THIS MOMENT, PYRITE HAS THE MOMENT OF A LIFETIME, PYRITE IS GOING TO FA…

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out, standing on the stage, with the FWE Championship on his shoulder)

Ted: TROUBLE….JIMMY KRAUSS, THE FWE CHAMPION IS OUT HERE, AND PYRITE SUDDENLY GETS OUT THE RING, AND LOOK PYRITE NOW CHARGING UP THE RAMP. AND HERE WE GO, THESE TWO ARE GOING TO TAKE IT OUT ON EACH OTHER!!!

Mike: KRAUSS AND PYRITE TRADE SHOTS, AND LOOK AT THIS, PYRITE TRYING TO GET CONTROL, BUT KRAUSS IS MORE FRESH, KRAUSS HAS CONTROL, PYRITE, FIST AFTER FIST, OH MY!!!!!

Ted: PYRITE IS IN TROUBLE HERE, AND LOOK, KRAUSS, TOSSING PYRITE INTO THE CROWD BARRICADES, OH HELL NO!!!

Mike: Now Krauss dragging Pyrite up the ramp, Krauss is not playing….WAIT, WAIT, WHAT IS KRAUSS DOING?!

Ted: OH SHIT, THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN WELL…..AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD

Mike: HOLY….YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME

Ted: PYRITE HAS BEEN TOSSED OFF THE STAGE, PYRITE, TOSSED INTO A TABLE, OFF THE STAGE, AND KRAUSS IS DOMINANT

(Burn by Meek Mill hits once more, as Krauss looks down at a destroyed Pyrite, he collects his FWE Championship and poses for the fans)

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, THIS MATCH HAS HISTORY, AND YOU CAN TELL IT, KRAUSS IS READY FOR PYRITE AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY, WHAT A MATCH THAT WAS AGAINST LONEWOLF, BUT PYRITE GOT THE UPPER HAND!!!

Ted: HE DID, BUT THAT’S ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR TONIGHT, I AM TED ANDRU, IN CALGARY SAYING GOOD NIGHT TO A DRAMATIC, CHAOTIC WARPATH

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Cameras fade out)
Back to top Go down

March 19th 2013
Page 1 of 1