FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 19th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 19th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 19th 2013   June 19th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 am

(FWE Intro hits)

(23 days until Glory Road)

(A package of last week’s Warpath hits, as we see the announcement of Ownage against Hass Johnson, followed by Hass attacking Ownage after Warpath. We also seen the latest conflict between Kendrick Williams and Jimmy Krauss)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: What a quick week it has been as we pay host for a special Wednesday Night Warpath live in the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina, I AM TED ANDRU, alongside me is Mike Daniels, after tonight, two more Warpath’s until the ultimate Glory Road. Now we can go over to Mike Daniels, who is currently in the ring, ready for a big contract signing!

Mike: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Mike Daniels, AND I'LL BE HOSTING THIS CONTRACT SIGNING FOR JIMMY KRAUSS AND KENDRICK WILLIAMS

(Fans cheer)

Mike: Now we all know what will be at stake at Glory Road between these two. These men have strong desires to be FWE Champion by the time Glory Road is over and done with. But we can only have one champion in the end of it all. And from what Jimmy Krauss announced at the end of this, it is surely going to be one hell of a match. Let me remind you all, that this match will be a No Holds Barred match, which means these men can go to no limits to try and be FWE Champion. So without further ado, let's get this contract signing wrapped up, by first, introducing the challenger....He has been on an impressive streak as of late and through his actions, we see no sign of that changing, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU....KEEEEENDDDDRIIIIICCCK WILLLLIAAAAAAMSSSSS

(The fans boo, as 1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams comes out smirking)

Ted: Well Kendrick Williams is the man that is looking to be in control. Over the last few weeks, he has been looking dominant, but last week, when Kendrick Williams was looking to put away Ownage, the lights turned off in the arena, and the next thing we knew, Ownage had Williams beaten down. And then Krauss came back after we believed he was injured, and he announced this No Holds Barred stipulation, we believed he was supposed to reveal at the duration of this contract signing....

(Kendrick is in the ring with a microphone)

Kendrick Williams: Since day one of the rebirth, I have worked my ass off to try and give you ignorant pigs the spice that you guys needed. I eradicated the Aerial X Division, I humiliated Ryan Savage, to earn my spot in the FWE Championship match at Glory Road. And never has a day passed where you losers have praised me for my work. You are all ignorant masses, who wish they can be something, who wish they can hurt me with boos. I have done more than you morons will ever achieve because I am one of the greatest men to live. At Glory Road, I will beat Jimmy Krauss, and I know there is a lot of doubt on that 'possibility' but since when was the last time you sheep were so intelligent?

(Kendrick forcefully takes a seat as the fans boo)

Mike: And the champion, he has held the FWE Championship for a long time, and never a dull moment passes by where he fails to show us his fine form. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU.....JIIMMMMYYYY KRRRRAUUUUUSSSSSSS

Ted: And here comes the FWE Champion, much to the delight of many supporters here tonight, and Krauss is feeling pretty upbeat tonight, I wouldn't blame him either. Krauss is a guy with confidence and I can see something big on Krauss’s side of this match

(Jimmy Krauss takes a seat and stares at Williams)

Mike: As announced by the FWE Champion last week, this match will be for the FWE Championship in No Holds Barred. Now I will leave you guys to sign the contract….

Jimmy Krauss: You know what I find funny, Kendrick…How you are wanting this company to look at you as a god. Are you a god? No, you’re not a god. Sure, you ended the Aerial X Division by ease, you made yourself on the map, but what rights do it make you to be known as a god?

Kendrick Williams: You want to know? Because I am above the likes of you. I am greater than you’ll ever be and that is because I don’t cheer these fans up. The freaks have no feelings, Jimmy but you have sympathy for them! Why?

Jimmy Krauss: Why? Because unlike your mind, I don’t think of myself as the man who is above everyone else. Granted, these people are not working for FWE, but they get better coverage and they deserve the support they get from me, not from you.

Kendrick Williams: Shut up with the crap….You are just making me sick with these defensive comments to these nobodies….

Jimmy Krauss: Kendrick, they may be nobodies in your little world where people have to obey your desires, but in the real world, this is a world where these people are respected. And if you want to call these guys nobodies, then what are you? You’re just a bigger nobody than anyone else alive. You come to FWE, expect to be the golden boy, but because you were a shit wrestler, you couldn’t have your own way. And still, after a recovery, you still want some attention. Well Kendrick, in a few weeks, you will get attention, because I am going to make sure you are the nobody that these people want to see.

(Jimmy snatches the contract to him and signs it before shoving it to Kendrick Williams)

Kendrick Williams: You are a fool. You signed your own death warrant. These people won’t be celebrating at any sake by the time Glory Road comes to a close, because I am going to make sure you people believe me. I am sick of being the underdog, I am sick of having losers like you doubt me because you could never see me as what I am today. Well I am sorry to alarm you, Jimmy, but Kendrick Williams is the true victor in this. And the only one who will be seen as a failure….IS YOU.

(Kendrick Williams signs the contract)

Mike: So confirmation that this match will happen. Jimmy Krauss vs Kendrick Williams…..Now I will leave the ring….

(Jimmy gets up from his seat and Kendrick follows. Jimmy turns around then Jimmy launches an attack on Kendrick Williams)

Ted: WELL THAT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN

Mike: WHY DO YOU THINK I LEFT THE RING? AND JIMMY HAS ADVANTAGE OVER WILLIAMS AGAIN! FOR A SECOND WEEK RUNNING, WILLIAMS IS FEELING THE HEAT….

Ted: AND KRAUSS CAN’T GET HIM OFF…..LOOK, THE WARPATH LOCKER-ROOM IS COMING OUT TO PLAY. LOOK AT THIS, THE WARPATH GUYS SEPERATING BOTH THESE MEN

Mike: OH MAN….AND KRAUSS IS WANTING WILLIAMS, AND WILLIAMS TRYING TO BREAK FROM THE BARRICADE. AND YOU CAN SEE HALF OF THE WARPATH ROSTER ABLE TO DRAG KRAUSS AWAY, THIS IS REALLY CHAOTIC….

Ted: AND LOOK, KRAUSS IS BREAKING THROUGH THE HUMAN BARRICADE, AND JUMPS AT WILLIAMS, OH MY GAWD, AND YOU CAN SEE THESE MEN KEEPING KRAUSS BACK AND KRAUSS IS TOO BUSY TRYING TO SLAUGHTER WILLIAMS

Mike: BUT I THINK KRAUSS HAS HAD IT, THE ROSTER PULLS KRAUSS BACK QUICKLY. OH MAN!!

Ted: Well this was a big way to end this, Kendrick Williams shouting and screaming like a little kid now! Jesus!

Mike: Well it’s best to move to commercials, before we go to our first match! What a mess!

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring where Thierry Williams and Venom are in the ring)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath, after the fight between Jimmy Krauss and Kendrick Williams, both Thierry Williams and Venom are out here already to start this match….

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Thierry Williams and Venom both come together for the lock up, and already, the knee rises to Williams by Venom. Now Venom sends Williams into the turnbuckle, as Williams is slumped, VENOM HITS THE CLOTHESLINE.

Mike: And now Williams is down, and Venom picks him back up, lifting him up in the air....Picture perfect Stalling Suplex from Venom, Venom quickly going for the cover, but a quick kickout by Thierry Williams to kick out of the hold. Now Williams trying to use the ropes to help him up to his feet, but jabbing to the back by Venom, stopping progression....

Ted: And now Venom picks him up perfectly, BUT WILLIAMS WITH AN UPPERCUT TO THE JAW, STOPPING HIM. Williams working on the spine to try and lower him, Venom is going down, and a heavy shot to the spine, sends Venom to the ground.

Mike: And now, up to the clothesline goes Williams, as Venom is trying to get to his feet, Williams has this chance, AND A CLOTHESLINE FROM THE TURNBUCKLE TAKES DOWN VENOM HEAVILY....

Ted: Powerful impact, erupting the floor. As now Williams trying to get to his feet, so is Venom however, who will bite first in this match?

Mike: These men putting on a good show of display now, as Venom is up to his feet, BUT WILLIAMS HITS DAT GRIP TO KNOCK DOWN VENOM, COVER BY WILLIAMS

1....................................................................................................

2....................................................................................................

3.......................KICKOUT

Ted: NO, Venom needs more damage done to him if Williams wants to upset Venom, and now Venom tumbles out the ring, trying to recover from a powerful Dat Grip...

Mike: Williams now standing on top of the apron, as Venom is getting to his feet, BUT A JUMPING AXE HANDLE HITS, AND VENOM GOES DOWN. Williams showing fine form today, as he is picked up again, AND WILLIAMS, HITTING THE SAMOAN DROP ON VENOM, NOT GOING TO DO WONDERS FOR HIS BACK, THAT IS FOR SURE.

Ted: You're right. But now, Williams picks up Venom, BUT VENOM SMACKS THE JAW WITH THE ELBOW, AND SENDS HIM FLYING INTO THE STEEL POST. Venom getting redemption over this brutalising assault thanks to Thierry Williams.

Mike: And now, Venom is smacking the head into the steel post. This is bad for Williams, gaining all that momentum, only to lose it to Venom. But Venom now sent back into the ring, as is Williams of course. And now, Venom is waiting for Williams to make his way to his feet. Venom circling the ring, as Williams tries to make his way to his feet.

Ted: Williams is up, JUMPING LARIAT FROM VENOM. Now Venom grabs Williams by the throat to pick him up, AND USING HIS HAND ON THE THROAT TO SEND WILLIAMS TO THE TURNBUCKLE.

Mike: BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS IS BATTLIGN OUT OF THIS, KNEEING THE GUT, AND NOW THROWS VENOM ON THE TURNBUCKLE. Now Williams throwing the knee into the gut, as he throws Venom into the middle of the ring, and now, Williams trying to be on top of the turnbuckle. Can Williams open a new chance?

Ted: He could. Now he is up on the turnbuckle......HERE WE GO.....BUT OH NO, OH NO, LOOK, VENOM CAUGHT WILLIAMS AS HE WAS GOING TO FLY....MID-AIR LAST STAND HITS, JESUS CHRIST

Mike: HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?!

Ted: COVER

1....................................................................................................

2....................................................................................................

3...............................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: AND STILL HE MANAGES TO KICK OUT. STILL, THIERRY WILLIAMS KICKS OUT, AND THIS GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH STRENGTH THIS MAN HAS. THIS IS SHOCKING

Mike: DAMN....This man does take after his brother. But now Venom drags him up to his feet.....Venom throwing him into the turnbuckle....HEADBUTTING THE STOMACH, AND LOOK, VENOM IS GETTING THE ADVANTAGE HE NEEDS TO TRY AND BEAT THIERRY WILLIAMS

Ted: BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS HAS THE BIG BOOT INTERCEPTING THE ATTACK. WHAT A MOVE!

Mike: AND NOW LOOK AT THIS, WILLIAMS IS LOOKING TO END VENOM NOW, WILLIAMS IS TAUNTING AND MOCKING VENOM AS VENOM IS TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET. WILLIAMS SEEMS TO BE THE DOMINANT MAN AT THE MOMENT....

Ted: AND LOOK, IT SEEMS LIKE WILLIAMS IS CALLING FOR THE END. OH NO, THIS CAN'T BE GOOD NEWS FOR VENOM

Mike: Venom seems like to have his number, AND LOOK, DAT GRIP!!!!!

Ted: NO, VENOM HOLDS IT, AND OH NO, HE IS CONVERTING THE MOVE. WHAT INTELLIGENCE, AND VENOM....FINAL JUDGEMENT ON WILLIAMS, COVER BY VENOM AS HE DROPS HIS ARM

3....................................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits, Venom gets up and celebrates as the crowd give a mixture of reactions)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, VEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Ted: CLOSE TO CALL, AND YET AGAIN, THIS YOUNG MAN PROVES WHY HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO FWE. This young man proves that he has a future in FWE, and that he....

Mike: WAIT, KENDRICK WILLIAMS ATTACKS HIM FROM BEHIND. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Ted: I THINK HE IS A LITTLE SORE AT THE RESULT, HIS YOUNGER BROTHER HAS BRAVED A LOSS, AND THIS IS NOT REALLY MATURE ON WILLIAMS'S BEHALF

Mike: Kendrick helping his younger brother to his feet, both men leave the ring, and that is great brotherly love despite the immature attitude Kendrick had on Venom at the end....

(Nick Angel slowly walks around backstage, he turns to the camera)

Nick Angel: For weeks, you have been a thorn in my sight. For weeks, you have done nothing but want and want attention when you are in the scenery. Ever since the day I came to FWE as a wrestler, I have done nothing but think about you, think about how you are ready to launch your net move. I don’t know when you are going to come at me, I don’t know if you are going to strike at me today, or tomorrow, next week or next month. But you have now made yourself predictable, Anthony Ross. I stand right now, in the darkness of the shallows, to announce my announcement. Because it is time for you to understand that you are no longer the smart-assed guy.

(Nick Angel approaches some lights that are off; they turn on as he walks past them)

Nick Angel: Glory Road is the time where legends and hardcore moments are born, your blood exposed to the nature of the world. But it’s times where men are made to be what they are, so Anthony Ross, my announcement came to be that me and you are going to go one on one in a Street Fight. Chicago will play host to the biggest Glory Road in history, it will also play host to the biggest blood bath in history

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Walk by Pantera hits, the crowd cheers loudly as Chris Lucifer comes out smiling, with the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the NEEEEEEEEW AGGGGGGGE CHAMPION……..CHRRRRRRISSSSSS LUUUUUUCIIIIIFFFEERRRRRR

Ted: So here comes the New Age Champion, Chris Lucifer out here with the fans rejoicing, I am still a bit curious over his choice last week for Glory Road, I don’t think Lucifer has a good shot of this if I am going to be honest, but if Lucifer feels confident, I guess I can respect that. And I am sure he will feel confident right now!

(Beast Mode by Jake Miller hits, Mr CT comes out to boos)

JA: And his opponent, from London, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, MIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEEEER C………………T!!!!!!!!!

Mike: And here comes the returning CT after healing from an arm injury for the last month, but CT is ready to fight for Warpath now and is in the New Age Championship match, but can CT’s impressive form be reformed in this match against Chris Lucifer? We know CT is a great star and this could be the match to prove his greatness of form.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Here we go, CT and Lucifer get under way and they both lock up, now Lucifer tries to throw CT into the turnbuckle, and he succeeds. Lucifer now coming to CT and now throwing the knees into the ribs. Now Lucifer sends CT to the opposite corner, as Lucifer charges, BUT CT MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND HITS THE NECKBREAKER ON LUCIFER

Mike: Now you can see Lucifer being stomped away by CT, CT continuing stomping, but the referee getting in the way of things. Now CT picks up Lucifer, and now Lucifer flips over CT. Now Lucifer getting the advantage, stomping away at CT.

Ted: Now Lucifer picks up CT, ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, AND CT FALLS HEAVILY. Now CT trying to crawl himself to the ropes, as now, CT picked up to his feet, BUT CT WITH A RIGHT HOOK TO THE FACE, AND HITTING THE BACKBREAKER, COVER BY CT. But Lucifer quickly kicks out. Now CT has the headlock in tight, and you can see the pressure beginning to increase on the neck area of Lucifer

Mike: Yeah, Lucifer’s face says it all. The strength of CT proving a huge challenge for Lucifer. But Lucifer is looking like he could get the hang of it. TRYING TO ELBOW THE RIBS, AND LUCIFER IS FREE FROM THE HOLD. Now both men back to their feet and coming together for the lock up…

Ted: CT with the armbar, already locked in and you can see Lucifer struggling to get out of this one. Lucifer battling hard to escape the armbar that CT has placed Lucifer in, and I think Lucifer went out of that one easily. But now Lucifer rolls out the ring, trying to recover from these oncoming attacks from CT

Mike: Speaking of CT, he slides out the ring, AND THROWS LUCIFER, INTO OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE. Now Lucifer leaning on the table, CT comes to Lucifer, BUT LUCIFER ELBOWS THE GUT, AND NOW BANGS THE HEAD OF CT ON OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE….

Ted: Lucifer starting to show a comeback now, as CT thrown back into the ring, and Lucifer gingerly makes his way to the turnbuckle. CT on all fours now, as Lucifer is ready to fly….AND HITS THE DIVING LEG DROP, NICE MOVE FROM LUCIFER, SLAMMING THE FACE OF CT INTO THE GROUND….

Mike: But now, Lucifer is using the ropes to aid him to his feet, and Lucifer has that look in his eye, can Lucifer put away CT in this stint?

Ted: It looks possible. CT now getting to his feet, as this looks like to be it for CT. CT up to his feet, SUPERKICK, WHICH MAKES CT REACT AND DUCK. AND THE LOU THESZ PRESS CONNECTS, AND A NICE COUNTER FROM CT TO PUNISH AT LUCIFER.

Mike: Lucifer now getting to his feet, CT has taken the chance to get the advantage, as CT is taunting away at Lucifer.....Oh boy!

Ted: This could be really bad for Lucifer......CT HAS THE ADVANTAGE, OH NO. CREDIBILITY STATEMENT HITS, LUCIFER IS OUT, COVER BY CT FOR THE WIN....

1..................................................................................................................................

2..................................................................................................................................

3.............................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: LUCIFER JUST KICKS OUT AND THROWS CT INTO THE CORNER. Now CT getting to his feet, as he now comes to Lucifer, picking him up.....BUT LUCIFER SHOVES CT, AND LUCIFER WITH THE FOREARM SMASH INTO CT.

Ted: RUNNING LEG DROP ON CT. And now, Lucifer waits for CT to make his way to hos feet, and you can see that aggression in the eyes of Lucifer, he is not going to let anyone take over his reign, he is not going to let anyone take control of him!

Mike: THIS COULD BE FOR THE KILL, I THINK HE HAS THE SUPERKICK READY...........SUPERKICK TO THE HEAD, BUT CT ROLLS OUT THE RING, A WISE CHOICE BY CT TO AVOID A POSSIBLE LOSS TO LUCIFER

Ted: That has damaged CT quite a bit. But now, Lucifer rolls out the ring, he has a bit of damage to him too. And Lucifer, OH MY GAWD, THROWING CT'S HEAD OFF THE APRON, AND THAT HARD ATTACK TO THE APRON WILL SEND A HEADACHE TO CT.

Mike: Lucifer now throws CT back into the ring, and Lucifer screaming away at CT, he wants him to listen....

Ted: Jesus, BUT LOOK, CT CATCHES LUCIFER WITH THE ROLL UP!

1..................................................................................................................................

2..................................................................................................................................

3......................................................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: OH LUCIFER JUST WITH THE KICKOUT. AND THAT WAS CLOSE, THAT WAS SO CLOSE.

Ted: Now both men trying to get to their feet, this match has taken the life out of both these men. This is a furious game of who can strike first. CT is up first, now coming over to Lucifer, and picking up Lucifer, BUT LUCIFER SHOVES HIM, BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, AND OH MY GAWD, CT WITH THE BIG BOOT. Now picking up Lucifer, AND LOOK AT CT, GOING FOR THE KILL, GOOD LORD, NO! CREDIBILITY STATEMENT HITS, OH NO, LUCIFER COVERED

3..................................................................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Beast Mode by Jake Miller hits, Mr CT gets up and celebrates as the fans boo)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MISTTTTTTERRRR C……………T!

Ted: WOW, LUCIFER GOT CAUGHT BY CT. CT ON HIS MATCH BACK GETS THE WIN OVER THE NEW AGE CHAMP. WHAT A MAJOR WIN FOR CT TO GET A WIN OVER LUCIFER

Mike: Well this is going to put a lot of positivity over CT because he will be involved in that ladder match for the New Age Championship at Glory Road, and I think we could be looking at the dark horse of that match!

(Commercial)

(Jimmy Krauss is preparing for his match, when Pyrite comes into the room)

Jimmy Krauss: Okay, what the hell do you want?

Pyrite: Look, I don’t care if you like me or not, I don’t care if you want to break my neck or not, tonight, you like it or not, we’re teaming up together, and I know this isn’t paradise for you, but we have to deal with these situations in life

Jimmy Krauss: Look, Pyrite. I am not in the mood for your crap. You may feel upbeat about tonight, and I feel like shit considering what has gone on, but trust me, you don’t want to be in my path, tonight

Pyrite: Look Jimmy, you can either put up with this, take this like the mature man I can expect you to be, or you can be like Kendrick Williams, be like Johnny Ventura and put your immature first instead of your loyalty. All I am saying is, you have the perfect chance to show me you’re not as stupid as I thought you were….

(Jimmy sighs)

Jimmy Krauss: If you choke on the chance to win tonight, I’ll make sure your words are nothing more than crap

(Pyrite shakes his head as he leaves Krauss’s locker-room)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!!!

(Love Addict by Family Force 5 hits, and Stephyyy Love comes out to a rain of boo’s)

JA: Introducing first, weighing in at 118 pounds, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… SSSTTEEEPPPHHYYYY LOOOVVVEEE!!

(Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah comes out to negative reactions)

JA: And her partner, from Norwich England, weighing in at 120 pounds, THE ANTI HELLCAT….LEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Ted: Last week Leah lost in an inferno match against Michele Deadly. But can she and Stephyyy Love defeat the team of Michele Deadly and Cherish tonight?

(Boys Hit Cars by Love.Fury.Passion.Energy plays, and Michele Deadly walks out)

JA: And their opponent, from New York, weighing in at 120 pounds.. MIICCHEELLEEE DEEAADDLLYY!!

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club plays, and Cherish skips to the ring)

JA: And her tag team partner, she is the Hellcats Champion.. CCHHEERRIISSSHH!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Mike: Both teams go to their respective corners.. It will be Stephyyy Love starting for her team, and Michele starting hers! And a quick lock up, as Michele takes the advantage.. She grabs the arm of Stephyyy and twists it around as Love screams in pain!

Ted: Michele YANKING the arm of Stephyyy! Now with an Irish Whip to the ropes.. LOU THESZ PRESS FROM MICHELE! AND SHE IS THROWING PUNCHES AT STEPHYYY AND SHE CAN’T DEFEND HERSELF! Michele with some great offense to start this match!

Mike: Deadly drags the leg of Stephyyy over to her corner, and she looks to want to tag Cherish in! But Cherish drops down! Cherish is walking out on her partner, and this match! I can’t believe it! Michele is in shock! Michele is looking at Cherish as she walks up the ramp laughing.. This is ridiculous.

Ted: BUT LOOK AT STEPHYYY WITH A ROLL UP!

ONE!!!
TW--

Ted: A quick kick out by Michele, and Stephyyy tags in Leah! Leah must still feel some type of way about getting beat by Michele last week.. Leah just pummeling Deadly with those punches! Leah grabs the hair of Deadly.. Irish Whip to the ropes.. LEAH WITH A CLOTHESLINE! BUT WAIT MICHELE DUCKS UNDER IT! AND SHE COMES BACK.. DEADLY DRE--

Mike: NO! LEAH DUCKS UNDER THAT! THESE TWO HELLCATS ARE JUST DODGING EVERYTHING! LEAH GATHERS HERSELF AND GRABS THE HAIR OF MICHELE AND PULLS HER IN FOR A GERMAN SUPLEX! What a move by Leah! Now Leah is stomping on every limb of Michele.. She drags Michele over to her corner, and tags in Stephyyy!

Ted: And Stephyyy hops over the ropes.. LEG DROP! GREAT TEAM WORK RIGHT THERE AND HERES ANOTHER PIN!

ONE!!!
TWO!!!
THR--

Mike: AND A KICK OUT! Stephyyy can’t believe it, and she lifts up Michele tossing her into the turnbuckle! Stephyyy runs at Michele.. BUT MICHELE SIDE STEPS HER AND STEPHYYYS SHOULDER GOES RIGHT INTO THE RING POST! Michele trying to get back on the offensive.. Stephyyy comes right back at Michele though!

Ted: SPEAR! NO! MICHELE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND STEPHYYY IS ABLE TO STOP HERSELF RIGHT AT THE TURNBUCKLE! MICHELE IS NOW CHARGING AT STEPHYYY.. AND SHE HAS A SPEAR OF HER OWN! MICHELE WITH A SPEAR TO STEPHYYY LOVE!

Mike: Michele is getting some love from the crowd, and she has momentum going her way! She looks to be tuning up the band! Stephyyy is up to her feet… DEADLY DREAMS! IT CONNECTS! STEPHYYY IS OUT COLD AND MICHELE DROPS DOWN FOR THE PIN!

ONE!!
TWO!!
THR--

Ted:  IT’S LEAH! SHE STOPS THE PIN AND GRABS THE HAIR OF MICHELE YELLING IN HER FACE! BLACK DEATH! AND LEAH DRAPES THE LIFELESS BODY OF STEPHYYY OVER MICHELE! AND THE REF STARTS COUNTING!

ONE!!!
TWO!!
THREE!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Love Addict by Family Force 5 hits, StephyyyLove and Leah celebrate as Cherish is backstage watching Michele laid out in defeat)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF LEAH AND STEPHYYYYYYLOOOOOOVE

Ted: THIS IS ALL DOWN TO CHERISH. THE EGO OF CHERISH CONTINUES TO COST MICHELE DEADLY CHANCE AFTER CHANCE, WHY ON EARTH DID SHE WALK OUT ON HER?

Mike: Because Cherish is a bitch? It’s uncalled for if I have to say anything, Ted. Cherish is a grown woman, she needs to act responsible. That match proved she can’t act that….

Ted: But up next, Johnny Ventura has wanted to show Pyrite, all week, that he has bigger boots than him. What is his statement? We’ll find out after these commercials!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to hover over the ring)

(The lights turn off, Johnny Ventura appears on the stage with his jacket on and the pyro explodes. Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura gets booed as he makes his way down the ramp)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…….JOHNNNNNNNNY VEEEEENTTTURRRRRRRAAAAAA

Ted: All week, Johnny Ventura has teased Pyrite that he has the better side of aggression, of strength, of ability than him and all this has come down to Pyrite’s exposure over how Ventura managed to fake an injury to cost Ventura the chance to reign over Rick Death

Mike: Well Ventura may be feeling angry at Pyrite, but that confidence smile on Ventura’s face means nasty business, and he wants to call out Pyrite for his actions….

(Johnny Ventura has a microphone in his hand, as he hushes the fans)

Johnny Ventura: For weeks, you fans have proved how much of the hypocrite you guys are. If I attacked people, I get booed out the building, if Pyrite attacks me, he gets cheered. How selfish for you guys to produce against me. I do nothing, heading into my match, and yet you fans give kudos to Pyrite, who attacked me because he is still mad over me kicking his ass at Rival’s Revenge…Some people just can’t seem to get the image that I am not even pushing my efforts to Pyrite’s life. As far as I am concerned, I am going to battle so I can be involved with the FWE Championship match, but I can’t push myself to be in that moment, because that asshole has to interfere in MY business. My climb up the ladder, destroyed by him! How does it make you feel Pyrite? Does it make you feel professional that you’re coming out to attack me? I am getting sick of this and before last week, I thought I had you over and done with, but obviously, you STILL, to this day, crave attention. I can’t get shot of your presence until you scream defeat, Pyrite. So I dare…No, I beg you to come out here, so you can stand and look me in the face and say how much of a mistake you are in this company….

(Fans boo as Johnny Ventura marches around the ring)

Johnny Ventura: I don’t have to take this every week, I can put a stop to it. So you can either come out here and address why you are such a sore loser, or you can stay in the back, and I’ll come and find you MYSELF

Mike: HE’S ISSUED THE CHALLENGE…..

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out sarcastically smiling and to cheers)

Ted: Well here is a positive smiling Pyrite…

Pyrite: You know what I love most? It’s not the cheers from these fans, it’s not the fact that I am on Warpath, it’s the fact that you have to come out here and make this ALL MY FAULT. I am sorry Johnny, but if you think that, you are one of two things. You are either retarded and don’t know what you just said, hoping to spread some heat, or you are just seriously pissed off, mumbling words together because you can’t get your own way

Johnny Ventura: HAHAHA, SAYS YOU? What does attacking me say?

Pyrite: It says I am sick of you acting like you rule the world, when you don’t. Johnny, just give the charade up. You aren’t the greatest on Warpath, you’re nowhere near the FWE Championship picture, and you are continuing to make your every day on Warpath more and more unbelievable, so please, for your own sake, does these fans a favour, and shut the hell up!

(Fans cheer as Johnny shakes his head)

Johnny Ventura: This is your entire fault. You couldn’t keep quiet about my fake injury situation. No, you had to ruin it, reveal it all to the world, prove yourself loyal to people and  become the most hated person in FWE. You sent my dominance into a downwards spiral and you continued to show these fans that you were a typical bastard

Pyrite: JOHNNY….Johnny it’s not my fault if you faked your own injury, used the team personal to your needs, put ME against Rick Death when I told you that was for me to decide. You knew this was coming and I knew something was up, so I checked it out, and since you thought you were at a higher authority to the General Manager of Warpath, I had to put a knife in this and end it. It’s not my fault, it’s not anyone else’s fault, but yours. You were the one abusing power, you were the man living a lie, you were the one acting like a dick

(Fans cheer Pyrite’s name)

Johnny Ventura: Oh that is funny right there, because around a month ago, you came out and bashed these fans because they were supporting Jimmy Krauss…Now I’m sorry, but you are a terrible hypocrite

Pyrite: Or if you shut up, you’ll know that I have more balls than you to admit why I am wrong. I am not like you and afraid to speak the truth, I will always be better than you and I can prove that by kicking your sorry ass!

Johnny Ventura: Oh look at you, big man, all mouth and no action….

Pyrite: No action? You want me to come down that ring and make sure you get that action kid? Because I am not afraid to make you look like shit in front of the ten thousands sitting in attendance tonight. I would be willing to kick your ass, and so would they!

(The fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: We don’t have to do what you say….Instead, we’re going to do things, MY WAY

Pyrite: Of course, because if Johnny Ventura’s method got denied, the world would tragically end….

Johnny Ventura: How about you shut your mouth, boy before I make sure it stays shut! Now I think you are so desperate to kick my ass, but I know logically that you want to do this right….I know logically, that if you step in the ring with me, you will choke, so here is what I suggest. If you want to choke at the best chance you get, we’re going to do this at Glory Road. Yeah, me and you will go one on one at Glory Road and to add spice to the recipe, I have decided that the loser will leave Warpath!

Pyrite: Are you growing balls or is it me? Fine Johnny, I’ll accept, and since you’ve put the gauntlet down, we’re going to do this in style. One of us is heading out of Chicago….On a Stretcher….But don’t come bitching that this was mine or the FWE Universe’s fault when you choke at Glory Road, since choking is the only thing you’re the best at!

(The fans react in shock and My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite turns around as Johnny Ventura mocks him)

Ted: WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE MATCH WHICH WILL HAPPEN AT GLORY ROAD. ONE OF THESE MEN ARE NOT ONLY LEAVING GLORY ROAD ON A STRETCHER, BUT THEY WILL BE LEAVING WARPATH TOO….WHAT A MATCH

Mike: If this means we don’t have Johnny Ventura on our show, I’ll be fine with that. But what an explosive match! This is going to be one hell of a match, I can’t wait! And up next, The Remedy is dead, but who will be the better man when Zeke Nero and Xavier Williams collide, this will be one BIG match!

(Commercial)

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nWi5uz3omU airs)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

June 19th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 19th 2013   June 19th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Release the Panic by Red hits, Zeke Nero comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, ZEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOO

Ted: Well after last week, Zeke Nero attacked Xavier Williams and cost him the chance to be Brotherhood Champion right now. And we heard from Xavier Williams, he says The Remedy is over and done with, thanks to Zeke Nero. I can’t believe this has happened over some silly argument. Now it has come to this match…

(Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson hits, Xavier Williams gets a mixed reaction as he makes his way down the ramp)

JA: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 205 pounds, XAAAAAVIIIIIIERR WIIILLLLLLLIIIAMMMMS

Mike: And here comes Xavier Williams, this man is hell bent on getting revenge from this point on. This is a chance for Williams to get his redemption, and you can see Nero and Williams are itching to fight, this is going to be explosive, and I have wanted to see this match all week, I can’t wait!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Nero and Williams get under way, AND WILLIAMS ALREADY WITH THE CLOTHESLINE TO NERO, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS, STOMPING AWAY AT NERO, THIS IS FRUSTRATION BY WILLIAMS

Mike: It is, and you know that Xavier Williams is without the Brotherhood Championship now, as Williams picks up Nero, rams him into the corner, and Williams suddenly charging, BUT NERO MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND HITS THE NECKBREAKER. Nice move from Nero.

Ted: Now Nero picks up Williams, AND SENDS HEAVY SHOTS TO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS. Now forcing him against the ropes, and now Williams is resting on the ropes, AND A CLOTHESLINE FROM NERO. Now Williams trying to get to his feet at Matt Knoxville looks on. He must be embarrassed this had to happen.

Mike: AND LOOK, WILLIAMS HIT WITH THE DDT BY ZEKE NERO. Nero now sending heavy stomps to the neck area of Williams, as he picks up Williams, BUT WILLIAMS SHOVES HIM, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS SENDS A CLOTHESLINE TO BRING NERO BACK DOWN. Now Williams picks up Nero again, and now sending him back into the ring....

Ted: Williams going for the cover

1..................................................................................................................

2.......................KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout at one by Nero, as now Nero shouting and screaming at Williams. This match, an emotional one, but someone has to come out on top.

Ted: Williams now trying to get to his feet and now Nero throws Williams to his feet, AND LOOK, NERO HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. PYSCHE DISSECTION. OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE FROM NERO

Mike: THAT MAY DO THE TRICK, AND NERO ONCE MORE GOES FOR THE COVER, CAN HE DO IT?

1..................................................................................................................

2..................................................................................................................

3..................................KICKOUT

Mike: NO, JUST ENOUGH TO KICK OUT...

Ted: And now, Nero pressing the knee drops ONTO THE RIBS EVEN. Nero unleashing his anger, and you can see Nero is trying to pick up Williams, BUT WILLIAMS SHOVES HIM, GREAT COUNTER FROM WILLIAMS. AND WILLIAMS WITH THE SHOULDER BLOCK, KNOCKING OVER NERO LIKE AN ANIMAL.

Mike: Nero using the ropes to help him to his feet, BUT WILLIAMS BRINGS HIM DOWN WITH A POWERFUL SPEAR, WHAT A MOVE FROM WILLIAMS.

Ted: Now Nero lifted to his feet, AND LOOK, LOOK AT WILLIAMS, HE IS GOING TO PUT AWAY NERO.....SIN'S END, SIN'S END, COVER BY WILLIAMS

2..................................................................................................................

3......................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: AND A KICKOUT FOR NERO AT TWO, JUST BEFORE THE THREE. Now Williams gets back to his feet, ELBOW DROP TO NERO KEEPING HIM DOWN. AND ANOTHER. Williams now throws Nero to his feet, sending him running into the turnbuckle.....Williams charges, BUT AN ELBOW INTO THE FACE BY NERO. Now Williams is on the floor, Nero climbs to the top of the turnbuckle...

Ted: Williams still down.....AND LOOK AT THAT FROG SPLASH FROM NERO, DIVING INTO THE BODY OF WILLIAMS....Now Nero back to his feet and now picking up Williams with him. But Williams with the blow to the gut, oh my!

Mike: And Williams lays out Nero with that clothesline from hell, now Nero trying to get back to his feet, tortured after Williams has took control in this match, AND A SPEAR FROM WILLIAMS, TACKLING DOWN NERO. Nero now trying to get pulled to his feet, BU NERO PULLS HIM DOWN, AND THE ARMBAR IS LOCKED IN, AND NERO NICE COUNTER TO TRY AND MAKE WILLIAMS TAP. CAN WILLIAMS TAP, IS WILLIAMS A VICTIM?

Ted: That was a genius move from Nero, as you can see Williams is in pain, and this match is extremely aggressive, who will survive though?

Mike: LOOK AT WILLIAMS, TRYING TO REACH THE ROPES, IN THIS EPIC BATTLE OF SURVIVAL, AND WILLIAMS HAS HIS HAND ON THE ROPES, THE REFEREE IS GOING TO COUNT

1..................................................2..................................................3..................................................4......................................

Mike: AND NERO LETS GO, but now Nero has control in this match, as he waits for Williams to stand on his own two feet.

Ted: Nero now throws Williams into the corner, and now Nero trying to place Williams on top of the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS, BOOTING INTO THE NOSE, AND NERO HOLDS HIS NOSE....OH NO, WILLIAMS.....WILLIAMS WITH A SPEAR TO NERO FROM THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE, OH MY GAWD

Mike: HOW DID HE DO THAT? GREAT STUFF FROM WILLIAMS, WHO IS SLIDING FOR THE COVER....

3..............................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: AND STILL, AFTER THAT SPEAR, NERO KICKS OUT. And now Williams gets on top of Nero, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS GO, THROWING HIS FISTS INTO THE FACE OF NERO, NERO IS SUFFERING ONCE AGAIN, AS WILLIAMS TAKES BACK CONTROL, BUT LOOK, NERO IS STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE, HE IS TRYING TO THROW WILLIAMS OFF HIM.....

Ted: Intense match this is....AND NERO THROWS WILLIAMS OFF HIM. Williams now rolling to the ropes, as Nero trying to get to his feet, Williams is up, AND LOOK, DROPKICK FROM THE ROPES, BUT NERO LEAPS OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HIME FOR WILLIAMS.

Mike: And Nero now picks up Williams, AND LOOK, LIFTING HIM UP IN THE AIR, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS HITS THE DDT COUNTER. Nice work from Williams.

Ted: And now, Williams trying to reach the ropes, as Nero is still down, this is the perfect chance for Williams to take home a win.

Mike: But can he? Nero is up to his feet, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS LOOKING FOR SIN'S END

Ted: AND A COUNTER FROM NERO, NERO NOW ONTO THE CANVAS ON HIS TWO FEET, SUPERKICK TO WILLIAMS, OH MY GAWD, OH MAN!

Mike: This match is so intense, what a match! Now Nero picks up Williams, this is going to be a massive conclusion, but now, NERO LOOKING FOR PYSCHE DISSECTION AGAIN, BUT WILLIAMS SLIPS OUT, AND LOOK AT THAT, LOOK AT THIS BY WILLIAMS…..SIN’S END HITS, WHAT A MOVE, COVER BY WILLAIMS FOR THE WIN!

3..................................................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: HOLY…..HE KICKED OUT, WITH SO MUCH EFFORT, HE MANAGED TO KICK OUT, NERO IS STILL ALIVE IN THIS MATCH AND WILLIAMS CAN’T BELIEVE HIS EYES.

Mike: Now Nero is getting to his feet, Williams is trying to get to his feet too, and now the pair come together, and now they trade shots, these men have been going at it for quite some time, but the heart is there, Ted. They are wanting this win, to prove to each other, that they are better. But now, Nero has control AND LOOK, HURRICARNA HITS, AND WILLIAMS IS DOWN, now Nero crawling on top of Williams, AND TRADING IN LEFTS AND RIGHTS TO MAKE AN IMPACT TO WILLIAMS, OH MAN

Ted: Great stuff from Nero, as Nero now picks up Williams, sends him running into the turnbuckle, and Williams lands there…….NERO CHARGES, BUT WILLIAMS MOVES OUT THE WAY, NERO BLASTS HIMSELF INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, WILLIAMS WITH A SPEAR, BUT NERO MOVES OUT THE WAY….

Mike: Knee to the face hits from Nero, Williams is trouble, AS NOW, NERO, COUNTERED THE MISTAKE, LIFTING WILLIAMS UP….

Ted: OH NO, NERO IS GOING FOR IT…..AND NERO PLANTS WILLIAMS WITH PYSCHE DISSECTION, CAN HE DO IT?

3..................................................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Release The Panic By Red hits, Zeke Nero gets up and celebrates as a booing reaction is given)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ZEEEEEEEKEEEE NEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: THAT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST MATCHES I ‘VE SEEN FOR A LONG TIME. THESE MEN GAVE IT THEIR ALL, AND THEY MADE SURE THEY WERE HEARD, BUT NERO GOT THE WIN OVER WILLIAMS, AND WILLIAMS LOOKS MAD

Mike: I got to say, I enjoyed that match, so unpredictable, so many what if moments, and this match was so enjoyable, I found it so amazing, great stuff by Williams AND Nero, and Nero is walking up that ramp, with his head held high

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: This Tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

(It Ain't Over til' its Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, HE IS THE ONE MAN REVOLUTION, OWWWWWNAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well Hass Johnson isn't with FWE tonight, so that will put smiles on the face of Ownage, and with The Remedy dying, it seems like that can be another thing that Ownage can be pleased with. But the question is, will Ownage be happy at the end of this match if it ends in victory?

JA: And his partner, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 235 pounds, NICCCCCCCCK ANGGGGEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mike: And here comes one of his old friends, or whatever he is to Ownage, the legendary man known as Nick Angel, now this is going to be interesting, as Nick Angel announced the match Anthony Ross against him at Glory Road in a good ol’ Chicago Street Fight. I can’t wait to see how this goes down, Ted.

(Sweet Dreams by Hollywood Undead hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out as the fans boo)

JA: And their opponents first, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, AUUUSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: Here comes Austin Lonewolf too, now Austin is the odd one out, not having a match at Glory Road, but his time will come soon. He could be pushed into the New Age Championship match, who knows, the main focus for Lonewolf is, he needs to beat the team of Nick Angel and Ownage, that would really be something intensifying for Lonewolf….

(A Lesson in Violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross comes out to massive boos)

JA: And his partner, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, ANNNNNNNTHOOOOONYYYY ROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mike: And you can see the reaction from Angel as Ross marches down the ring, this is really going to be one epic battle in the ring, four of FWE’s greats, in the ring at once, and I can’t wait to see how much mayhem will be entailed in this match. Ross wanting the victory so bad, it could slide to his hands tonight.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Ownage and Lonewolf will set things off as they both lock up and Ownage has the headlock in tight, you can see him bringing a knee to the gut and now pushing Lonewolf out of the hold. Now Ownage comes back at Lonewolf with a serious clothesline, quickly followed by the knee drop.

Mike: And Ownage tagging in Angel already, Angel climbs to the top with Lonewolf getting to his feet, AND ANGEL FLYING CLOTHESLINE, NOBODY HOME AS LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER BY LONEWOLF TAKES DOWN ANGEL….

Ted: Now Lonewolf stomping away at Angel, Angel trying to move out the way, but Lonewolf has trapped him. Now Lonewolf picks up Angel to his feet BUT A BLOW FROM ANGEL SENDS LONEWOLF TO THE ROPES, AND ANGEL, CHARGING AT LONEWOLF, but Lonewolf moves out the way and Angel falls out of the ring. Now Lonewolf tags in Ross and Ross taunting the legend….

Mike: Angel trying to get back into the ring, BUT ROSS WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE TO ANGEL, KNOCKING HIM BACK DOWN. Now Ross stands up, AND JUMPS OVER THE ROPES, SPLASHING THE BODY INTO ANGEL, AND ANGEL NOW IN PAIN. ANGEL IS HURT. Ross picking up Angel and now throwing him into the steel post….

Ted: Angel is hurt badly, as Ross, measuring Angel….BIG BOOT, NO, ANGEL MOVES OUT THE WAY AND ROSS HURTS HIS OWN FOOT. AND NOW, ANGEL TAKES ADVANTAGE, THROWING THE HEAD INTO THE STEEL POST, AND THROWING HIM BACK INTO THE RING. Angel now has control, Ross trying to get up to his feet, as Angel now hovers over Ross…

Mike: Angel is on fine form, picking up Ross and now sending him to the turnbuckle. Ross resting there, ANGEL GOES FOR A CHARGE……BUT A UPPERCUT, DEAD ACCUARATE TO  ANGEL AND ANGEL IS DOWN…

Ted: And now Ross on fine form…Ross now picks up Angel, AND LOOK, ANGEL IS UP IN THE AIR. THIS POSITION MEANS ONE THING….BRAIN DEAD TO ANGEL, ANGEL HIT WITH BRAIN DEAD. COVER BY ROSS, ROSS HAS DONE IT….

1……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND ANGEL KICKS OUT. Angel kicks out there…

Ted: Now Ross sits up and now picks up Angel. AND NOW, ANGEL HITS THE POWERSLAM, BREAKING THE BACK…..Angel now trying to get back to his feet, and JUMPING KNEE DROP FROM ROSS, as Angel now trying to tag in Ownage, Ownage is more fresh, he’s had a couple of minutes of rest, but that headlock isn’t going to push Angel anywhere….

Mike: It’s won’t…Angel trying to reach to Ownage…..BUT LOOK, NICK IS USING HIS STRENGTH TO MUSCLE OUT OF THE HOLD, AND HE IS FREE, IN COMES OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE WITH A FLYING CLOTHESLINE TO ROSS. ROSS GETS BACK TO HIS FEET, AND ROSS SPEARED BY OWNAGE. Ownage now climbing on top of Ross and now punching away at Ross…

Ted: Ownage sharply onto his feet, circling the ring as Ross tries to get to his feet….AND ROSS QUICKLY TAGS IN LONEWOLF. Ownage and Lonewolf both lock up and now Lonewolf presses Ownage into the corner. Now he has both arms wrapped around the head, but Ownage is seen trying to battle out of this….

Mike: Ownage trying his best, BUT LONEWOLF TAKES ADVANTAGE, RUNNING BULLDOG, SMASHING THE FACE INTO THE GROUND….Ownage now trying to get back to his feet, as Lonewolf, SENDING KICKS TO THE HEAD, KNOCKING OWNAGE, OWNAGE TRYING TO GET BACK UP BUT LONEWOLF REPEATS THE KICKS TO THE HEAD. KNOCKING OWNAGE’S HEAD OFF MOST LIKELY.

Ted: AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF NOW, GATHERING THE DOOMSDAY DEATH GRIP IN TIGHT, AND LOOK AT HIM, OWNAGE TRYING TO BATTLE OUT OF THIS ONE, AND LONEWOLF IS LOOKING FOR PERFECTION, LONEWOLF IS LOOKING FOR A SECOND SUBMISSION VICTORY IN A ROW, CAN HE GET IT?

Mike: I THINK OWNAGE MIGHT HAVE TO TAP, A PAINFUL HOLD TO BE IN…..BUT OWNAGE, SOMEHOW IS MANAGING TO AVOID TAPPING, I THINK HE IS GOING TO BE OUT OF THIS HOLD

Ted: LONEWOLF TRYING SO HARD TO GET OWNAGE TO TAP. AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS OUT, OWNAGE ESCAPES. AND NOW OWNAGE BACK TO HIS FEET, A LARIAT TO LONEWOLF. LONEWOLF BACK UP AGAIN AND THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD, GREAT STUFF THERE.

Mike: Lonewolf back up to his feet, and Ownage tags in Angel, AND ANGEL, BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX. AND NOW TAUNTING LONEWOLF TO HIS FEET…

Ted: This could be it here, Lonewolf getting to his feet now. This is dangerous stuff now…….AND GROUND ZERO HITS, ANGEL ALREADY HITS THAT…..COVER BY ANGEL

3…………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT BY LONEWOLF. And now Lonewolf is desperate need to tag in Ross, Angel is trying to prevent this however, as Angel is tightening the ankle lock with so much pressure…

Ted: Angel trying to keep the hold in, but Lonewolf is like a little child, hard to make give up. LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO CONVERT THE HOLD, AND THIS IS GOING TO BE A STRUGGLE…..

Mike: AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, TURNING ANGEL AROUND, AND NOW SHOVES HIM TO THE CORNER, AND ANGEL QUICKLY TAGS IN OWNAGE. Ownage now rushing in and now kicks to the back of the skull to Lonewolf, Lonewolf on his knees……BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF BLOCKS THE KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD. AND NOW THROWING OWNAGE TO THE GROUND, AND NOW, THE ANKLE LOCK, THE HOLD LONEWOLF WAS IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO. THIS COULD BE BAD FOR OWNAGE….

(Fire Storm A by Wolfgang Killian & Hermann Langschwert hits, Scott Davis Helmsley dances out with a female dancer)

Ted: WHAT THE?

Mike: AND LONEWOLF SLAMS THE LEG OFF THE CANVAS, COMING OVER TO THE ROPES, AND LOOKING AT SCOTT DAVIS HELMSLEY, A GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT CHRIS XTREME EARLIER TONIGHT, WHAT IS HE DOING OUT HERE……

Ted: AND LOOK, OWNAGE HAS LONEWOLF ON HIS SHOULDERS….OH NO, WHAT THE HELL…….REST IN PEACE HITS, COVER BY OWNAGE!!

3……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(It ain’t over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage and Nick Angel celebrate as Scott Davis Helmsley comes down to the ring)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF NICK ANGEL AND OWNNNNNAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: LUCKY WIN FOR OWNAGE, HE MAY BE BECOMING THE HYPOCRITE, AND SCOTT DAVIS HELMSLEY COMING DOWN TO THE RING, LONEWOLF TRYING TO GET UP…..

Mike: Jesus Christ, what is his problem? This was over a little problem last week, AND LOOK, HELMSLEY IS IN THE RING, LONEWOLF GETS TO HIS FEET…….

Ted: OH LOOK….NIGHTMARE ON HELMS STREET HITS….

(Fire Storm A by Wolfgang Killian & Hermann Langschwert hits, Helmsley’s female dancer comes in the ring and Helmsley and his dancer dance in the ring)

Ted: Really? What the hell is going on here?

Mike: I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IT SEEMSLIKE HELMSLEY HAS SOME FORM OF PROBLEM WITH AUSTIN LONEWOLF, THIS IS REALLY STUPID IN MY HONESTY, I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, BUT SOMETHING IS GOING ON…..A win for Ownage and Angel, overshadowed, by this character….

(Commercial)

(Charlene Appleby is leaning on a wall, on her mobile phone, soon Michele Deadly confronts her)

Charlene Appleby: What can I do for you?

Michele Deadly: Make an idea come to reality. You see, I’ve had this shit from Cherish all this time and I think if she wants to prove her righteousness to reality, it’s best that I place her in something a little more….complex….

Charlene Appleby: Go on….

Michele Deadly: Both you and I hate that little bitch, and I thought, why not let the punishment walk her way then? Why not give that stupid bitch what she deserves. I think, for her, it’s for the best.

Charlene Appleby: You could be onto something, but, what do you propose in doing?

(Michele whispers in Charlene’s ear)

Charlene Appleby: That will happen, don’t worry about it

(Deadly smiles as she skips off)

(Cameras cut to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: This Main Event Tag Team match, is scheduled for one fall!

(Pomona by American Fangs hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders around his shoulders)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: So here we go with this Tag team main event, and here comes Pyrite, a man who has just been confirmed that he could be leaving Warpath in a few weeks, should he lose to Johnny Ventura, and at the rate of his performance as of late, we could see that truly happening. Let's hope, it’s not true...

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to massive cheers)

JA: And his partner, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

Mike: Now we heard these two earlier tonight, Pyrite saying that he has been in this situation before where he is forced to partner guys who he has not had the greatest of friendships with, but he and Pyrite are agreeing to face the task of partnering with their rivalry still strong.

(The lights turn off, Johnny Ventura appears on the stage with his jacket on and the pyro explodes. Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura gets booed as he makes his way down the ramp)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOOOOHNNNNNNNY VEEEENTTTTURRRRAAAAA

Ted: And Johnny Ventura seems all confident, after confirming to be in a match where he thinks he can take the control, he comes into this match with high hopes, and I can't blame him, since Ventura is a crazy character that is on top of his game and is one of the greatest stars to live in FWE.

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams gets heavily booed as he comes out down the ramp)

JA: And his partner, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEENDRRRICCCCCK WILLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAMSSSSSSS

Mike: I will disagree with what you said, and here comes Kendrick Williams, a man with positivity in his veins, looking for another win tonight as he prepares for Glory Road. We had a contract signing earlier tonight in which both Williams and Krauss exploited their hatred at. And I have a feeling, the same with happen in this match.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Pyrite and Williams both lock up and now Williams trying to push Pyrite  to the turnbuckle, BUT PYRITE PUSHES HIM OVER AND WILLIAMS TAKES A TUMBLE. Now Pyrite comes to Williams, lifting him up AND HITS THE SPINEBUSTER, NICE MOVE THERE

Mike: Now the knee drops by Pyrite commence, and Williams starting to feel the pain. Williams now trying to tag in Johnny Ventura as the leg lock is in place, and a more dangerous position is Williams in now.

Ted: But I think Williams is looking to break out of this, Williams, slowly turning around, AND BOOTS PYRITE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, now leaping for the tag to Ventura….Ventura getting in the ring, and now stares at Pyrite, PYRITE CHARGES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, but Ventura ducks, AND HITS THE ENZIGURI…..These two confirmed for a match at Glory Road, loser leaves Warpath, as Ventura climbs on top of Pyrite and bashes away at him….

Mike: Lefts and rights start digging into the skull. Now Pyrite is lifting up, and now thrown face first into the turnbuckle, Ventura charges, AND PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY. Johnny smashing into the post, AND PYRITE, BACKBREAKER HITS, AND JOHNNY IS DOWN. Pyrite now tags in Krauss, and a bit of concern there….

Ted: Not the greatest of pairings, Mike. Now Krauss performs knee drops to the head. Now Krauss pulls Ventura to his feet and now throws him out of the ring. Ventura now suffering badly as Krauss leaves the ring, looking at Williams as Krauss goes to pick up Ventura BUT VENTURA WITH A BLOW TO THE GUT. AND NOW, HAMMERING AT KRAUSS, WITH EACH PUNCH, KRAUSS GETS MORE GROUNDED….

Mike: Ventura on fire now, throwing Krauss back into the ring, as he now slides in the ring, AND NOW WAITING FOR THE RIVAL TO GET TO HIS FEET. VENTURA IS LOOKING LIKE HE CAN DO IT…

Ted: HERE WE GO……FIREBIRD’S FURY, AND QUICKLY VENTURA GOES FOR THE LABYRINTH STRIKE, WANTING TO MAKE THE CHAMPION TAP EARLY TONIGHT, THIS WILL CAUSE A HUGE UPSET TO THE FWE CHAMPION…..

Mike: IT WILL, BUT THE QUESTION IS, CAN KRAUSS SURVIVE THIS ONSLAUGHTER BY VENTURA? LOOK, HE IS SQUIRMING HIS WAY OUT, VENTURA TRYING TO KEEP THE HOLD IN TACT….BUT CAN’T GET ANYWHERE, KRAUSS IS FREE. Krauss gets to his feet, CLOTHESLINE TO VENTURA.

Ted: But now, Krauss stumbles back over to Pyrite, and now Pyrite is back in this match. Pyrite has the advantage now as Ventura tries to get to his feet….BUT LOOK, PYRITE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE LEG…..AND SLAMMING IT OFF THE CANVAS, VENTURA IS AGONY

Mike: AND NOW, PYRITE PRESSING INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA WITH THE KNEE. PYRITE TRYING TO CRUSH THAT FACE, OH LORD!

Ted: But it’s not long before the referee plays a part in this. The referee separates Pyrite from Ventura, and now, Ventura trying to get back to his feet, trying to tag in Williams, BUT LOOK, THE ANKLE LOCK IS IN PLACE, OH NO, AND PYRITE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO HUMILIATE VENTURA. CAN PYRITE MAKE VENTURA TAP?

Mike: COULD BE THE END GAME HERE, BUT VENTURA LOOKS LIKE HE HAS THIS BY EASE, HE IS EASILY TURNING….AND SHOVES PYRITE ONTO THE ROPES, Ventura leaps for the tag. And now, Williams walks into the ring, as Pyrite and Williams both come to the middle of the ring and they lock up. Now Williams trying to shove Pyrite into the ropes, BUT PYRITE HAS CONTROL.

Ted: Great form my Pyrite thus far, as now, Pyrite sends Williams into the turnbuckle, and now, Williams is resting there, PYRITE RUSHES, BUT WILLIAMS MOVES OUT THE WAY AND HITS THE RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP…

Mike: AND LOOK, PYRITE GETTING TO HIS FEET, HE COULD END UP IN TROUBLE NOW. PYRITE STUMBLES UP, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS IS SET FOR THIS….OH NO, GOD’S GIFT HITS, OH MAN, COVER BY WILLIAMS

1………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: BUT PYRITE KICKS OUT. Now Pyrite trying to get to Jimmy Krauss, who offers his hand out to his rival. Jimmy Krauss trying to get himself into the action, but Pyrite seems too far away, as the headlock is in place from Kendrick Williams. But Pyrite, continuing to struggle in this headlock. NOW LOOK, PYRITE LOOKS LIKE HE IS FREEING HIMSELF…..

Mike: AND HE IS OUT. KRAUSS IS TAGGED IN, AND WILLIAMS, WITH A HEAVY UPPERCUT TO THE FACE. OH MAN! Williams now throwing Krauss up to his feet and now throwing him into the turnbuckle, Krauss rests, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS CORNER CLOTHESL…..KRAUSS MOVES OUT THE WAY……

Ted: BACKBREAKER HITS. Krauss now in control as Williams tries to get to his feet, BUT LOOK, KRAUSS STOMPING AWAY AT WILLIAMS QUICKLY, AND TRYING TO WEAKEN HIM…..Now Krauss pulls Williams up to his feet, and Williams, KICKS HIM IN THE GUT, AND THE RUNNING NECKBREAKER HITS, WILLIAMS INJURING THE INJURED NECK EVEN MORE. As Krauss now tries to tag in Pyrite….

Mike: Pyrite trying to reach him, but Williams picks up Krauss, AND THROWING HIM OUT THE RING, NOW WILLIAMS TURNS TO PYRITE, PYRITE STEPS INTO THE RING, ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE. PYRITE AND WILLIAMS FIGHTING IN THE RING….

Ted: Oh lord! This is powerful! AND LOOK, KENDRICK WILLIAMS, LIFITNG UP PYRITE, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A POWERBOMB, WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM

Mike: AND LOOK, BACK TO SANITY FROM KRAUSS, KRAUSS RIGHT UP BEHIND HIM TAKES ADVANTAGE OF WILLIAMS, COVER BY KRAUSS

3………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: A THR…KICKOUT, NO, KICKOUT BY WILLIAMS, AND KRAUSS THOUGHT HE HAD IT, HE THOUGHT WILLIAMS WAS DOWN AND OUT.

Mike: That was a GREAT move from Krauss to sneak behind Williams. Now Krauss feeling exhausted, tagging in Pyrite….Pyrite now picks up Williams, BUT WILLIAMS SHOVES HIM, WILLIAMS NOW TAGGING IN VENTURA AND VENTURA NOW MAKING HIS WAY IN THE RING, ENZIGURI TO PYRITE, OH MAN

Ted: AND LOOK, WILLIAMS IS GETTING IN THE RING, AND NOW, PICKING UP PYRITE…..WHAT THE HELL, WILLIAMS HITS GOD’S GIFT ON PYRITE

Mike: BUT KRAUSS IS COMING IN THE RING, AND LAUNCHING ON WILLIAMS, LOOK AT THIS! WILLIAMS AND KRAUSS ARE BUSY BATTLING, WHILST PYRITE AND VENTURA ARE IN THE RING, ALL CHAOS GOING ON HERE….

Ted: AND VENTURA, NOW CALLING PYRITE TO HIS FEET, IT’S NOT GOING TO END THIS WAY, IS IT?

Mike: IT COULD BE, PYRITE IS GETTING TO HIS FEET…….AND LOOK, VENTURA WITH THE FIREBIRD FURY, COVER BY VENTURA, NO!!!

3………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura celebrates as Kendrick Williams walks up the ramp after Jimmy Krauss is laid out)

JA; HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF KENDRICK WILLIAMS AND JOHHHNNNNNNY VEEEEENTUUUUUUURAAAAA

Ted: AND IF THAT HAPPENS AT GLORY ROAD, PYRITE WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE WARPATH.

Mike: Well Pyrite and Krauss got the loss today, as Kendrick Williams, now coming back down the ramp, Jimmy Krauss, NOW BEING DRAGGED UP THE RAMP, OH NO, WHAT IS HE THINKING?

Ted: Kendrick Williams quickly dragging him up the ramp, this looks bad! THIS IS BAD….KENDRICK WILLIAMS HAS ADVANTAGE OVER KRAUSS THIS TIME, AND LOOK, NOW HE LIFTS UP KRAUSS

Mike: OH NO, THEY’RE ON THE STAGE, AND WHAT’S THIS…..OH NO, HE IS TARGETTING THE MINITRON……..KENDRICK WILLIAMS THROWS KRAUSS INTO THE MINITRON, OH NO, OH MY FUCKING LORD

Ted: HOLY SHIT, AND THAT IS JUST EXTREME, WHAT THE HELL!

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, as Kendrick Williams collects the FWE Championship and celebrates)

Mike: I hope to god we don’t see this sight at Glory Road, because I don’t like the direction of this…

Ted: I know what you mean…..

(Kendrick Williams lifts the FWE Championship up in the air, as the fans boo him)

Mike: This man is in serious need of sorting out…

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Cameras fade out)
Back to top Go down

June 19th 2013
Page 1 of 1