FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 2nd, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin
FWE

March 2nd, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: March 2nd, 2013   March 2nd, 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:33 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Final Flight highlights air)

(Maximus Cross is shown backstage, entering the arena. He's greeted by crew members with congratulations as he walks.)

Crew Member: Congrats, Maximus, you earned it, Champ!

Max: Thanks man!

(Maximus bumps into Andre Avalon)

Andre: Watch where you're going, fluke Champ...

Max: Um, excuse you? Who the hell are you to be talking to me like that?

Andre: I'm a man who is better than you in any aspect. And unlike you, I actually deserve to be a Champion here.

Max: The thing is, I don't even know what your name is. But I can say, you're an irrelevant sheep who was beat down by Kendrick Williams at Final Flight. So kid, learn your role to not get involved in my business, because I'm the Inter-Anarchy Champion, and you're not.

(Maximus Cross continues to walk as Andre Avalon looks on with a bitter expression on his face)

(Camera fades into American Airlines Arena, no music plays as the camera circles the sold out crowd)

Edward: Off the heels of a CONTROVERSIAL Final Flight Pay-Per-View Event, I'm Edward Thomas alongside Jake Evans, and we welcome YOU to Saturday Night Mayhem, from Miami, Florida!

AD: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome... Kendrick Williams.

(Kobe by Chief Keef hits, Kendrick Williams receives mixed reactions as he makes his way out, holding the Aerial X Championship)

Jake: Well, Ed, you hit it pin point perfectly when you labeled Final Flight controversial, and some of that controversy can certainly be put to the actions of this man right here in Kendrick Williams.

Edward: It was the Aerial X Open, the main event of Final Flight, where Williams would come out and interfere, laying out each competitor in the match. K-Will went insane and took out everyone in sight.

Jake: Not to mention, using his dire strength to tear down the Ultimate X Cable and steal the Aerial X Championship he has in his hands right now. Why, is all we can ask K-Will, why would he do such a thing?

Edward: Hopefully we may get some answers right now.

(Kendrick Williams stands in the middle of the ring, as the Aerial X Championship is laid down at his feet, he holds a microphone to his lips)

Williams: Why would I do such a thing? Why, why, why, why, why... I've heard and read that word so many times over the past 7 nights that it's become a melody to my ears. But rest your souls and carefully listen. Because the last time I held a microphone, nobody did listen, and what was the result of that? Final Flight. So I want you to turn down anything in your mind, and only occupy it with me, the man of the spotlight.

Williams: Respect. Lack of. That could be the start of it all. See, for months in FWE, I've been tossed around from brand to brand with nothing coming. I continuously dominate and make impressions, but it seems like no one in this company even gives a damn. It sickens me to see men that I've defeated, dominated, DECIMATED... go on farther in the ranks.

Williams: While everyone inferior to me was performing out there in Citrus Bowl, I had to sit in the back. That was my job and my expectation for Final Flight. To sit out and just watch. But you know what, I'm tired of expectations. I am sick of FWE Management expecting me to be the good guy and do what THEY want me to do. So I exceeded everything, and I decided it was time for a storm. A storm of change.

Williams: And my first target is the Aerial X Division. The most mediocre type of wrestling, the type of wrestling that can't even be considered wrestling. A bunch of goons jumping on top of each other like monkeys. THAT, is not wrestling. And THAT is what this company built Final Flight off of; that Division of no-talented wrestlers. The Division of irrelevant rookies and lackluster superstars.

Williams: While those talent-less men were main eventing, WHERE WAS I!? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. EVER SINCE I CAME TO WARPATH I'VE TOOK DOWN ANYONE IN MY WAY, BUT RICK DEATH DIDN'T CARE. XTREME XFACTOR DIDN'T CARE. HASS JOHNSON DIDN'T CARE. NO ONE CARED. AND I EVEN GAVE A FAIR WARNING THAT NO ONE WAS SAFE, BUT DID ANYONE TAKE NOTICE?! NOT A DAMN PERSON. THAT IS WHAT'S GRINDED MY GEARS.

Williams: The lack of respect, the injustices, the irrelevancy... all three are things I've faced in this company over the past few months. And I've realized that no one is your friend in this company. You're all here for your own damn selves. None of my so-called buddies gave a damn about me when I needed them most. So I took matters into my own hands, and I went out there to destroy eight men by myself. Now I stand before you with the Aerial X Championship in my grasp.

Williams: Ryan Savage, the Aerial X Champion, and the man who is responsible for the creation of this horrendous division. A few months ago, Ryan defeated me for not this belt, but the National Pride Championship. That title was the most prestigious belt in this company. But what did Ryan do? He threw that belt away. So he could be a pioneer of some sort. But what he really did was insult this business. Pro wrestling was TARNISHED when this belt at my feet was created.

Williams: But you know what, karma is a bitch, Ryan. And just like you threw the National Pride Championship away as if it was nothing, I am going to end the Aerial X Division. Now let me---

(One Light by 3 Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage is cheered as he quickly walks out with an angered expression on his face)

Jake: And it looks like the Aerial X Champion has had enough of K-Will's talk, as do we all! Here comes Ryan, without his belt, after K-Will stole it from him at Final Flight!

Williams: Oh, Ryan, I expected you to come out eventually. *Williams picks up the Aerial X Championship and lays it on his shoulder* It's obvious you want---

Ryan: Do me a favor and shut up already, Kendrick. I've had to listen to you talk for the past ten minutes or so and it sickens me at what you've done and the ignorant fool you've become. You wanna talk about the lack of respect? When I first walked into this company, you were a well respected guy by everyone in the locker room. You were someone I first faced and were a tough challenge to overcome, but I did.

Ryan: You wanna talk about me tarnishing pro wrestling? You're wrong. The Aerial X Division pays tribute to Lucha Libre, one of the most infamous wrestling styles in this business. When I beat you for that title, I only retired it. Because I wanted something new, something out the ordinary, something FRESH. And what did you do at the Aerial X's showcase?

Ryan: You came out and you decided that you had some right to attack us all, and then to make matters worse, you STOLE my Championship. And I want it back. Kendrick, I'm asking you nicely to give me back the Aerial X Championship. We could do this the easy way or the hard way.

Williams: *laughs* Oh, pathetic little Ryan. You think you're getting this title belt back? I pity you, because you're not. You'll never get this title belt back, because I will end the Aerial X Division, and I will not stop at anything until I am given what I want. You can ask me for this title, but you won't get it. The answer is NO.

Ryan: Well, I tried to tell you nicely. But it seems like this is going to end up as the hard way...

Edward: AND OH BOY HERE WE GO!! RYAN SAVAGE UNLEASHING ON KENDRICK WILLIAMS HERE! RYAN GOING AFTER K-WILL WITH A FURY OF SHOTS HERE! WE KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THIS THING BROKE OUT!!

Jake: RYAN AND K-WILL EXCHANGING BLOWS HERE, BUT RYAN GETTING THE UPPER HAND AGAIN! AND AN IRISH WHIP... BUT WILLIAMS SLIDES OUT THE RING, AND HE GRABS THE AERIAL X CHAMPIONSHIP!! WILLIAMS BACKS UP THE RAMP!

(One Light hits as Ryan Savage stares down Kendrick Williams from the ring, as he backs up the ramp)

Edward: DAMN IT!! WILLIAMS AVOIDS A FIGHT WITH RYAN SAVAGE HERE TONIGHT, AND HE HOLDS THAT TITLE IN HIS GRASP! THAT TITLE ISN'T EVEN HIS!!

Jake: Well, nonetheless, Ryan Savage will be in action in our opening contest, where it will be Champion vs Champion vs Champion!

Edward: Ryan Savage takes on new Inter-Anarchy Champion Maximus Cross, and World Heavyweight Champion Liam Catterson! Stay tuned because that's up next!!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring as Ryan Savage is warming up)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is a 3-Way Champions bout, set for OOOOONNNEEEE FFAALLLL!! Introducing first, already in the ring, he is one half of the Brotherhood Champions, and the AEEEEEEERRRIAAALL X CHHHAAMPPPIIIOOONNNN... RYAAAANNN SAAAAAAAAAVVAAAAAAAAAGGEEEE!!

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, Max Cross is welcomed with cheers as he poses his Inter-Anarchy Championship up with a smile on his face)

AD: And his opponents, first, residing in Los Angeles, California, he is the NEEWWWWW INNTTEEERRR-AAANNAARRCHHYYY CHHHHHAAMMPPIIIIOOOOOOONNN... MAAAAAXXXIIIMMUUUUSS CRRRRRRRROOOSSSSSSSSS!!

Jake: What a night it was for this man at Final Flight, as Max Cross finally captured his first Championship in FWE! After a hard fought Ultimate X bout with Martin Arkless, Max overcame and is now I-A Champ!

Edward: Years of hard work in this business pay off for Max! I'm happy for him, and what a match he goes into in his first match as Champion!

(Rules of Nature by Jason Miller hits, Liam Catterson receives many boos as he makes his way out, wearing his 'Burial' T-Shirt, with the WHC around his waist)

AD: Their opponent, hailing from Shildon, UK, he is the WOOOOORRRLLDDD HEEEEEAAVVYWEEEIIIGHHTT CHHHHHAAAMMPPIIIIIOOOONNNN... LIIIIIIIIAAAMMMM CAAAAAAAAAATTEEEERRSSSOOOOONNN!!

Jake: And Final Flight was a memorable night in the World Title reign of this man, Liam Catterson. Tell it away, Ed.

Edward: Like him or not, Liam put on an impressive outing in the Triple Threat Ladder Match against Creature of the Night and Andre The Fireboy. And both men were reported over the week with injuries. COTN with a concussion, and ATF with a broken neck. They're sure to be out of action for some time.

Jake: Liam has a look of pride on his face, and I don't blame him, he's earned it after all. And now he has to face the other Champs of Mayhem, let's see how he fares.

(DING DING DING!)

Jake: And the match has begun! Ryan immediately clotheslines Max Cross and Max hits the ground. Ryan now runs toward Liam and Liam dodges Ryan! Ryan hits the ropes and runs back at Liam and connects with a clothesline as Liam hits the floor!

Edward: Now Max gets off of the floor at the same time as Liam Catterson. Ryan grabs Max by the throat and lifts him to his feet. Max kicks Ryan in the groin and connects with a DDT!

Jake: Liam and Max Cross now lock up! Liam forces Max towards the corner and Liam starts punching Max in the face! Liam now knees him in the groin and throws him to the ground! Ryan is now up and connects with an elbow drop on Max Cross and goes for a karate kick on Liam!

Edward: And the kick connects! Now Ryan is on the top rope and goes for a leg drop on Liam Catterson!

Jake: Liam rolls out of harm’s way as Max is getting to his feet! Max Cross knees Ryan in the face before he could get to his feet! Now Max mounts on top of Ryan and Max punches Ryan a few times in the face! Ryan catches a punch and punches Max to the face and Max gets off.

Edward: Now Liam from behind Max! He goes for a schoolboy pin!

1…………………………………………………………………..
2……………………….
KICKOUT!

Jake: That was a close one! Thank god Ryan broke up the pin, I’m looking forward to a long match.

Edward: Me too, and now look! Ryan Savage lifts up Liam Catterson into the air and slams him! Ryan Savage is showing off his strength! Max then spears Ryan to the ground and gets up! Max is now stomping Ryan out and Liam gets out and joins in! Max now clotheslines Liam!

Jake: Liam immediately gets back to his feet and locks up with Max Cross. Max is now focused back on Ryan and he locks in an arm bar! Liam looks at it and laughs as Ryan shrieks in pain!

Edward: Max applies more pressure and it looks as if Ryan's about to tap out!

Jake: NO! Liam breaks up the submission and starts to stomp out Max Cross! Ryan pushes Liam off and Irish whips him to the ropes. Liam's coming back and Ryan goes for a dropkick!

Edward: Max is now up and he’s shaking his head. He runs at Ryan and connects with a roundhouse kick and Ryan hits the ground! Max is now on the top rope! OH NO! This might be it!

Jake: WAIT NO! SOMEONE'S COMING DOWN THE RAMP! THAT'S ANDRE AVALON, ED!!

Edward: WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?

Jake: I think it's because of the confrontation they had backstage prior to this show!! And now Max approaching him on the outside, and these two share a verbal exchange.

Edward: AND MAX WITH A RIGHT HAND TO THE FACE OF AVALON!! NOW THEY EXCHANGE BLOWS! IT'S A BACK AND FOURTH CONFRONTATION BETWEEN AVALON AND THE I-A CHAMP!

Jake: BUT AVALON THROWS MAX INTO THE BARRIER!! AND NOW HE BEGINS STOMPING AWAY!! THIS IS INSANE AS AVALON IS STOMPING AWAY ON MAX! AVALON TAKING BIG OFFENSE TO MAX'S ACTIONS FROM EARLIER IN THE NIGHT!!

Edward: Avalon is showing no remorse here!!

Jake: Now look! Andre lifts Max to his feet and lifts him up; and Andre connects with a running slam! Max is out of it!

Edward: Andre now Irish whips Max through those doors! I wonder where this is going to end up but back to the match, now it’s one on one and Liam is quickly getting back to his feet!

Jake: Damn that was brutal, but now look Liam lifts Ryan to his feet and lifts him in the air and connects with a supplex! Now Liam lifts Ryan up AGAIN and now a whip to the turnbuckle but NO RYAN REVERSE AND LIAM GOES FLYING TOWARDS THE CORNER!

Edward: Look at the look in Ryan's eyes! Hes running AND HE CONNECTS WITH DEVIL'S CRASH AND NOW HE GOES FOR THE COVER!!

1………………………………………………………
2………………………………………………………
3……………………………………………………… KICKOUT!

Jake: What a lucky kickout by Liam Catterson! I’m sure most other superstars would have given up by Liams too good to just give up!

Edward: Now Ryan’s setting Liam up and hes backing up. It seems hes going for another devils crash! OH NO HES RUNNING AND LIAM MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! Liam now has Ryan exactly where he wants him and a quick slam!

Jake: Ryan's on the ground and Liam's about to capitalize it seems, he’s waiting for Ryan to get up and he’s up… LIAM RUNS AND CONNECTS WITH A KNEE TO THE JAW! Ryan hits the ground again and Liams now lifting Ryan up! Liam irish whips Ryan towards the ring ropes and he’s coming back BUT RYAN GOES FOR A STEP UP ENZIGUIRI!

Edward: Now Liam's on the ground hurt and Ryan's about to close in on a BIG win!

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE!! WHO IS THAT COMING DOWN!! IT'S KENDRICK WILLIAMS! THAT'S K-WILL!!

Edward: IT’S KENDRICK WILLIAMS WITH RYAN'S AERIAL X TITLE BELT!! KENDRICK IS BACK OUT

Jake: RYAN HAS NO IDEA THAT K-WILL'S BACK AND MEASURING HIM!! AND RYAN TURNS AROUND!! K-WILL WITH A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION... AND A GOD'S GIFT!! JESUS, RYAN'S SPINE MIGHT HAVE RE-ARRANGED!!

Edward: WHAT THE HELL! WHAT HAS HAPPENED!? K-WILL RAN OFF FROM RYAN, AND NOW HE ASSAULTS HIM WHEN HE LEAST EXPECTS IT... THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP...

Jake: AND NOW LIAM'S UP, AND HE PICKS UP THE SCRAPS!! THE COVER!!

1……………………………………………..
2……………………………………………..

Edward: NO!! NOT THIS WAY!!

3……………………………………………..

(DING DING DING!)

(Rules of Nature hits, Liam Catterson gets to his feet and celebrates with his World Title)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... LIIIIIIIIIIIAAAMMM CAAAAATTEEERRRRSSSOOONN!!!

Edward: DAMN IT. K-WILL BLATANTLY SCREWED RYAN AND LIAM STEALS THE WIN!

Jake: That's just half of what happened. This match was originally a triple threat, with Maximus Cross, but Andre Avalon made his presence and those two fought to God knows where in the American Airlines Arena!

Edward: This became a one-one-one between Ryan and Liam, and JUST when we thought Ryan was closing in on the World Champ, K-Will came back out and assaulted Ryan! This isn't right!!

Jake: Nonetheless, Liam impressive once more and picks up yet ANOTHER win, this man has been unstoppable as of lat---

???: Excuse me, everyone!

(Farid is shown on the titantron)

XX: Don't go anywhere, Liam. The following announcement is regarding you and the World Title.

XX: Now, I want to congratulate you on overcoming two former World Champions last weekend at FF. You proved me wrong. And that's why, I'm going to give you a fresh challenger. No Remorse is coming in a few weeks, and tonight, we will determine your next contender.

XX: Tonight, there will be a Beat The Clock challenge to determine the new #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. 3 matches with 6 competitors, and the winner will face you at No Remorse.

(Liam Catterson shown shrugging in the ring, and shouting "I'll beat any of them!")

XX: But I'm not done, Liam. Because you're such a great World Champion, the longest in history, I'm going to put you to a true test, and the hardest you've come across. The element of unknown.

(Liam shouts "What is that?!" from the ring)

XX: I'll tell you what it is... The man who wins the challenge will be able to name the stipulation for the match at No Remorse when they face you for the World Heavyweight Championship. Have a good night.

(Farid fades off the tron as Liam is shown shaking his head)

Edward: Whoa!! What an announcement Farid just dropped! A Beat The Clock Challenge, where the winner faces Liam at No Remorse for his title! I can't wait for this! Who are the participants going to be?

(A graphic is shown of Final Flight's Hell's Prison, image of Hass Johnson celebrating with Xavier Williams, Matt Knoxville and Zeke Nero all stood behind him)

Jake: And coming up next, ladies and gentleman, we hope to get some answers. The trio of youngsters that debuted at Final Flight and assaulted Ownage, helping Hass Johnson win, will be live. What is the motive of these three men? Find out after this.

(Commercial Break)

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, Xavier Williams, Matt Knoxville, and Zeke Nero are shown coming out, wearing matching cargo attires, from the area next to the left side of the entrance way as they're booed)

Edward: We're back on Mayhem, and here comes the trio that screwed Ownage at Final Flight in his match against Hass Johnson. These three men are an unknown group, we've never seen them before.

Jake: At Final Flight, they made their presence felt when they entered the Hell's Prison and laid out Ownage. The question is; what's the reason?

(The three men stand in the ring, Nero in the center with a microphone in hand)

Zeke: Shh... All of you, shut the hell up and listen. After all, it's been you all that's wanted answers all week. Why did the three of us, unite and all of a sudden do what we did? That's what you've all wanted to know, right? Well, it's damn straight. We are a trio with a motive. We are a group who is here to do one thing; reform. *Knoxville takes the mic*

Knoxville: You might be wondering what we mean by reform, and to put it simple, we will reform this business. Long ago when pro wrestling once began, it was golden. It was something new and special that we all loved to watch. I loved watching pro wrestling, as well as my two men here, while growing up. We always wanted to be pro wrestlers, and be like those greats who impressed night in and night out.

Knoxville: But over time, that same wrestling business that we all broke in to, changed. Sitting down in the little leagues, all three of us saw this company, FWE, change drastically and head in the wrong direction. We saw what people fail to see, that is the hierarchy in this company that was being destroyed. *Xavier takes the mic*

Xavier: A hierarchy is a system of power rankings, and it's what shaped order and rights in this business. And as the years have gone on, the same hierarchy that was built and elevated this company, started to bring it down. And you know why? Because men who thought they were above their role, started rebelling. They stepped out of place and crossed the lines. Those are the men who defy orders of authority.

Williams: Men who were stupid enough to step up to Hass Johnson, the man who built this company to greatness from the ground up. See, we personally do not like Hass Johnson. But what we DO like, is pro wrestling. And we were sick of this business being tarnished, because men like Ownage thought they were special enough to disobey the boss. *Nero takes the mic*

Nero: I speak on behalf of us three, when I say it makes us SICK to our stomachs to see that. This business should have power rankings, and Ownage, you're nothing more than an FWE Superstar. You're nothing more than an employee of Hass Johnson. But you find it cool to be some "Anti-Hero," comic book character who defies the odds and does what he wants to.

Nero: Well, Ownage, welcome back to reality. In this company, Hass Johnson is your superior and you've failed to realize it. So we had to beat the sense into you. This company has been through loads of garbage disposals on it, and we are sick of it. *Knoxville takes the mic*

Knoxville: That's why it's time for us to take matters into our hands and stop it. We are here to right the wrongs of this company. This company has been infected with ignorance and foolishness. But we will cure it. The disease this company's developed WILL be cured by us.

Knoxville: Ownage, we didn't beat you down half as good as we could've if we wanted. The reason is we wanted you to still be able to physically hear this. Ownage, there's no more of your little sucking up to these people and acting like a rebel. You're coming home to the real world. And we will do just that. *Nero takes the mic*

Nero: Enter... The Remedy.

(Nero drops the mic as White Knuckles plays again, the three men stand stiffly and receive boos)

Edward: Strong speech made there by this trio. It looks like we know their motive, as I am in shock. One has to wonder what Ownage will say come Warpath this Tuesday Night.

Jake: Well, all we can say at this moment is enter... The Remedy.

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the arena, as Cole Milloy and Ethan Hayes are shown entering the ring as Knoxville and Williams converse in their corner)

Edward: We're back on Mayhem, as this new group known as "The Remedy" will face Ethan Hayes and Cole Milloy, a young upstart tag team from Collision!

(DING DING DING)

Jake: Hayes and Williams set things off here as both men lock up and Williams, already forcing Hayes into the turnbuckle. But now Hayes kicking the midsection and throws Williams in the corner. Hayes takes a few steps back, RUNNING HIGH KNEE, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS COUNTERS. But Nero pulls Williams out the ring as both men look to use tactics

Edward: I don’t believe this, BUT LOOK, HAYES NOT HAVING THIS, SUICIDE DIVE BY HAYES AS HE TAKES OUT BOTH NERO AND WILLIAMS. OH LORD. Hayes now returning to the ring and tagging in Milloy, Milloy taunting Williams as Williams forces his way in the ring, JUMPING ON WILLIAMS AND LOOK, POUNDING AWAY AT WILLIAMS

Jake: Williams needing to tag in Knoxville here, as Knoxville offers his arm out, but the headlock tight there by Milloy, Milloy trying to cause some damage to Williams as Williams now standing to his own two feet….AND LOOK, JABBING THE RIBS WITH THE ELBOW. AND WILLIAMS IS FREE, now tagging in Knoxville. AND KNOXVILLE WITH A SPEAR TO MILLOY

Edward: And look at this by Knoxville….SUPERKICK BY KNOWVILLE, PLANTING MILLOY. Milloy is down, trying to get to his feet, Knoxville looking hot on his feet already. AS LOOK, KNOXVILLE PREPARED….AND HITS LOVE IS A LIE. COVER BY KNOXVILLE

1…………………………………………………………………………….
2…………………………………………………………………………….
3……..KICKOUT

Jake: Kickout by Milloy and Knoxville picks up Milloy. Milloy left standing on his own two feet here, AS LOOK, ATOMIC DROP BY KNOXVILLE. Knoxville going back over to Williams as Williams is tagged in and Williams come rushing over to Milloy, stomping away at him, and Milloy in trouble

Edward: Milloy lifted up to his two feet here…MILLOY COUNTERING, HEADBUTTING WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS LEFT STUNNED, AND A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY MILLOY. Milloy now tagging in Hayes and now Hayes comes in, CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL BY HAYES. AND HAYES STOMPING AWAY ALL OVER AT WILLIAMS. Williams now trying to get to his feet but Hayes is trying to stop him.

Jake: Hayes pulls up Williams to his feet, THROWING HIM OUT THE RING. And Zeke Nero quickly rushing to the tackled Williams. Williams helped to his feet by Nero. But look, Hayes slides out the ring. AND CHARGES INTO NERO, OH MY LORD

Edward: BUT WILLIAMS SEEKS THE CHANCE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE, AND NOW THROWING HAYES INTO THE STEEL POST, OH GAWD

Jake: And now the collision leaving a mark on Hayes. Hayes thrown back in the ring with the head sticking out. AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS…..LEG DROP, OH MY GAWD, THAT HAS GOT TO HURT. As Williams slides back into the ring, once more tagging in Knoxville.

Edward: Knoxville now wandering away Hayes who is trying to get to his feet. AND LOOK AT THIS. Knoxville helping Hayes to his feet, AND LOOK AT THIS, STANDING GOURD….

Jake: SOMEHOW HAYES COUNTERS IT. STAY DOWN HITS. OH MY GAWD, HAYES HITS STAY DOWN ON KNOXVILLE, COVER BY HAYES

3…………………………………………………………………………….

Edward: BUT WILLIAMS COMES IN BREAKING THE PIN, AND NOW WILLIAMS ATTACKING HAYES, AND THIS IS NOT FAIR, KNOXVILLE COMES UP TO HIS FEET AND JOINS IN THE FUN, OH MY GAWD

Jake: TWO ON ONE HERE, AS THE REFEREE TELLING WILLIAMS TO GET TO HIS CORNER. Now you can see Hayes is trying to tag in Milloy. But Knoxville not having any of this. Knoxville holding in the ankle lock pretty tight here, as you can see Hayes is trying to climb to the ropes, in a bid to try and escape. I don’t know if he can however

Edward: Hope is needed for this young chap. As look! Knoxville losing the grip, I think Hayes is finally coming round….AND HE DOES, KNOXVILLE TAGS IN WILLIAMS, CONSTANT SHIFTING, MAKING TACTICS GOOD

Jake: It is. BUT HAYES HAMMERING AWAY AT WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS IS GETTING WEAKENED HERE AS BY HAYES. HAYES IS ON FIRE

Edward: Hayes sends Williams for the Irish Whip….AND A BACKHAND CHOP BY HAYES. WILLIAMS IS OUT. And now Hayes climbs on top of Williams, beating away at Williams. Look at tjose punches. Unique skill by Hayes

Jake: Hayes is someone who shows a lot of courage tonight, and you can see Williams is looking to have Knoxville tagged back in. But Hayes pulls up Williams to his feet, throwing him in the turnbuckle and Milloy gets the tag in. Now Milloy comes in the ring with Hayes assisting him. Hayes holding Williams for Milloy, AND NOW A SEIRES OF SHOTS BY MILLOY…….HUGE UPPERCUT BY MILLOY TO BRING DOWN WILLIAMS.

Edward: Well you can see Hayes and Milloy making a huge impact in this match. I don’t think this team is so unstoppable in this match.

Jake: Don’t be too sure….BUT MILLOY CALLING FOR THE END, OH MY GAWD, COULD COLE MILLOY MAKE AN IMPACT BY BEATING THIS TEAM OF RENEGADES?

Edward: AND LOOK…..CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL BY MILLOY….COVER

Jake: BUT ZEKE NERO CATCHES THE REFEREE’S ATTENTION BY TRYING TO ENTER THE RING, THE REFEREE TRYING TO FORCE NERO OUT THE RING

Edward: HEY, KNOXVILLE COMES IN, LOW BLOW TO MILLOY, WHAT THE HELL?! THAT ISN’T ALLOWED

Jake: THE REF DIDN’T SEE IT, AND NOW KNOXVILLE HITTING LOVE IS A LIE….YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, AND NOW TELLING WILLIAMS TO MAKE THE COVER, AS KNOXVILLE KNOCKS HAYES OFF THE APRON… A BLATANT CHEAP SHOT.

Edward: SERIOUSLY? WE JUST GOT RID OF LOST GENERATION X... WILLIAMS MAKING THE COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(White Knuckles hits, Nero joins Knoxville and Williams in celebration)

AD: Here are your winner, Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams ...THEEEE REEEMMEEDDDYYY!!

Jake: A strong debut of this new group, The Remedy. They pick up a big win over an impressive outing given by Hayes and Milloy.

Edward: And I've just received word that this isn't the end of the night for the trio. Because up next, Zeke Nero will be in action in the Beat The Clock challenge, where he faces Victor Isaiah Prince. That's live and that's next!!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring, Zeke Nero getting set as Williams and Knoxville stand in his corner)

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, VIP makes his way out to cheers)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following is a Beat The Clock Challenge Match!!... Making his way to the ring, from Oakland, California, he is VIIIIIIIICCCTTOOOORR ISSSSAAAIIIIH PPRRRRRIIIINNNNCCEEEEE!!

Jake: It's time for our first of three Beat The Clock matches! Here comes VIP, a man who was once in World Champion Liam Catterson's group, Lost Generation X.

Edward: And VIP has been through months of hell with LGX, he says, and tonight it could be his night to get revenge on Liam come No Remorse, should he beat the clock!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: This match quickly starts off as there is no time to waste for these men, who have to finish as quick as possible if they want to overcome two other matches!! Nero and VIP going at it! VIP with a quick Irish Whip, but Nero ducks his Clothesline attempt! VIP goes off the other rope, AND WALKS RIGHT INTO A DROPKICK BY NERO!

Edward: Nero quickly grabs VIP and sends him into the corner, before taking a few steps back... ONLY TO CHARGE FULL SPEED AHEAD!! THE SHOULDER THRUST MISSES AS VIP DODGES IT! AND HE GRABS NERO AND PUTS HIM IN POSITION FOR A FRONTAL SLAM! COVER HERE.

ONE............................................... TWO............................................... KICKOUT!!

Jake: VIP wastes little time as he gets to his feet, and measures Nero, who slowly tries to get to his feet. VIP rebounds off the ropes, AND INTO A DRIVE-BY KICK TO THE TEMPLE OF NERO! VIP IS FIRED UP HERE AS IS THIS CROWD IN MIAMI!

Edward: And now Nero is down, and VIP runs off the ropes--- BUT LOOK AT WILLIAMS, WHO HOPS ONTO THE APRON! AND VIP WITH A RIGHT HAND FOR WILLIAMS, KNOCKING HIM OFF THE APRON!! VIP TAUNTING THE REMEDY AS THEY TRIED TO INTERFERE!! VIP turns his attention back... INTO A SIDE SLAM BY NERO! NERO WITH A SIDE SLAM, THAT MOMENTARY DISTRACTION COULD COST VIP! COVER!!

ONE............................................... TWO............................................... KICKOUT!!

Jake: But VIP gets the shoulder up in the nick of time. Nero quickly grabs VIP from behind, and he hits a Backbreaker, AND HE FOLLOWS IT UP WITH A NECKBREAKER!! Look at the signal Knoxville's giving him! He's telling him to end this! And Nero might just end VIP here, as the clock is at 4 minutes and little over 30 seconds!!

Edward: VIP's slowly getting to his feet, and Nero's just stalking him! AND NERO GRABS HIM, AND HE HAS HIM IN POSITION FOR THE ROYALLY SCREWED!! BUT VIP COUNTERS IT, AND HE SHOVES NERO WHO GOES OFF THE ROPES, AND HE COMES BACK TO MEET A SPINEBUSTER!! VIP WITH A SPINEBUSTER!

Jake: And VIP is feeling it here! VIP's feelin' it!! VIP off the ropes, and he does the taunt to the crowd, which means... BALLIN' ELBOW DROP!! THE BALLIN' ELBOW DROP! VIP HOOKS THE LEG!!

ONE............................................... TWO............................................... THR---

Edward: BUT KNOXVILLE PUTS NERO'S FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! AND THE REF NEVER SAW IT! DAMMIT!! VIP DEFINITELY HAD NERO THERE!

Jake: VIP is angered! And now Nero's in the corner, trying to help himself up, as VIP is at the opposite side. Nero's getting up, AND VIP CHARGES... BIG BOOT!! BIG BOOT STRAIGHT INTO THE STERNUM OF NERO WHO WAS TRAPPED IN THE CORNER!! AND VIP FOLLOWS IT UP WITH A CUTTER!! VIP NOW COVERS NERO AGAIN! THERE'S 6 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK!!

ONE............................................... TWO............................................... THRE--- NO!! NERO BARELY GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Edward: VIP IS LIVID HERE! HE'S BACK TO HIS FEET, AS HE'S MEASURING NERO! PERHAPS HE'S LOOKING FOR THE VIP ONLY! NERO HAS NO CLUE OF WHERE HE'S AT, AS HE GRASPS THE ROPES TO HELP HIMSELF UP! AND VIP IS IN IMPATIENT MEASUREMENT!! AND WAIT A MINUTE!! KNOXVILLE'S ON THE APRON THIS TIME! AND THE REFEREE ARGUES WITH HIM, TRYING TO GET HIM OFF!

Jake: HEY, LOOK AT XAVIER WILLIAMS! HE SLIDES IN FROM BEHIND AND VIP DOESN'T REALIZE HE'S BEHIND HIM!! AND WILLIAMS WITH THE SIN'S END!! SIN'S END ON VIP!! WILLIAMS ROLLS OUT THE RING AND KNOXVILLE GETS OFF THE APRON! THE REF TURNS AROUND, AND HE SEES NERO ON TOP OF VIP!! AND HE COUNTS THE COVER!!

ONE............................................... TWO............................................... THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero is helped up by his partners as they celebrate)

AD: HERE IS YOOUUUR WINNNERRR... ZEEEEEEEEKKKEEE NNNNEEEEEEEERRROOOO!!!

Edward: DAMMIT! THE REMEDY JUST SCREWED VIP!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT! NERO STEALS THAT WIN, HE DIDN'T EARN IT!

Jake: Nero sets the time at 6 minutes and 54 seconds!! The Remedy played a big factor in this match, and VIP tried his best but one distraction by Knoxville helped set up the win for Nero.

Edward: These guys are truly upsetting me right now. What did VIP do that made them screw him!?

(Camera shows Martin Arkless backstage, getting warmed up as Johnny Thompson approaches him)

JT: Excuse me, Martin. I have a couple of questions to ask.

Martin: Not now, Johnathan. I have a Beat The Clock Main Event tonight, and Christopher Black better be ready because I damn sure am.

JT: Please, just a quick word.

Martin: Johnny, I'm going to put this as nicely as I could, get out of my face or yours will be shaped into the floor.

(Johnny Thompson quickly runs off as the camera fades)

(Split screen of Kevin Devastation and Jason Skilled getting ready to make their way out is shown)

Jake: Well, it's the second of three Beat The Clock Matches. The veteran Kevin Devastation takes on the brash Jason Skilled. That's live and after this, so stay tuned folks!!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a Beat The Clock Challenge match, schedule for one fall! The time to beat is 6:54.

(All The Above by Maino hits, Kevin Devastation is cheered as he has on a golden jeweled attire while making his way to the ring)

AD: Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 230 Pounds... "The Spotlight of Your Entire Night" KEEEEEEEEEVVIIIINNN DEEEEEEEVVAAAAASSSTTAAAAAAAATTIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!

Edward: It's time for another Beat The Clock Challenge, and here comes the odds-on favorite in my opinion, the veteran, the icon, Kevin Devastation. A former Demolition Champion, and one of the most successful and experienced men in this business, KD knows how to work the clock.

Jake: Let's not get ahead of ourselves, KD will face Jason Skilled and that's not an easy task, especially with only about 7 minutes. KD will have his work cut out for him for sure.

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled confidently comes down the aisle to boos)

AD: And his opponent, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in at 225 Pounds... The Self-Proclaimed "King of Wrestling" JAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSOOOOOOOONNNN SKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLEEEDDDDD!!

Edward: It's been a rough few months for this man, as he's been a laughing stock recently. But I honestly think if he puts his talent to the best, he could overcome it all with a win over someone like Kevin Devastation.

Jake: Jason Skilled is talented, no doubt, and he has to put his arrogance aside for once here as KD is someone who can catch you off guard within the blink of an eye.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: Both men stare each other down before locking up before trading blow for blow. A punch from Skilled, a punch from Kevin Devastation, a kick from Jason Skilled and a kick from Kevin Devastation…but look! Kevin Devastation shoves Jason Skilled backwards and into the ropes, Kevin Devastation springs back and right into the clutches of Jason Skilled who picks him up and drops him with a gorilla press slam.

Edward: Jason Skilled feels that one as he rolls in pain while Kevin Devastation shows no sign of letting up. He pulls Jason Skilled up and drags him in for a suplex but Jason Skilled starts fighting back and eventually counters with a double arm DDT! That’s a nice counter from Skilled, which should shift a bit of momentum in his favor. Jason Skilled now gets down locking in an armbar.

Jake: Kevin Devastation wriggles about desperately trying to free himself from the submission as Jason Skilled wrenches it and tightens it, I can only begin to fathom the pain Kevin Devastation must be feeling as he starts to get on his feet, and Jason Skilled finally gives up and retreats to the corner. Kevin Devastation tries to shake it off and get a bit of feeling in his arm before charging at Jason Skilled who ducks Kevin Devastation’s attempted clothesline.

Edward: Kevin Devastation turns quickly but Skilled’s too swift and connects with a dropkick which sends Kevin Devastation stumbling back! Jason Skilled uses this as a window of opportunity and takes Kevin Devastation out with a clothesline of his own. Kevin Devastation lies on the floor outside the ring as Jason Skilled contemplates the next…JASON SKILLED JUST LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CORKSCREW SPLASHES DOWN ONTO KEVIN DEVASTATION WHO SCREAMS IN AGONY AS JASON SKILLED LANDS ON HIM!!

Jake: Jason Skilled risking it all to inflict more pain upon Kevin Devastation and it seemed to have worked to great effect. This is good stuff from Skilled. Kevin Devastation now gets to his feet but he has the barricade to thank for it. Jason Skilled notices Kevin Devastation and sprints towards him. Kevin Devastation evades him and in doing so trips Jason Skilled up! JASON SKILLED LOOSES HIS FOOTING AND FLOPS ONTO THE STEPS!! OHHHHHHH!!

Edward: That was sickening!! Jason Skilled lies there without moving an inch. He then while waiting for Jason Skilled to show a sign of life. Jason Skilled lifts his head and then gets up and Kevin Devastation responds by jumping up, taking a swing!! Jason Skilled stumbles out of the way as Kevin Devastation looks frustrated.

Jake: Jason Skilled now runs around the ring and away from Kevin Devastation who chases. Jason Skilled slides in as Kevin Devastation follows still with the chair in hand. Jason Skilled waits for Kevin Devastation to stand and when he does he sidekicks him! Kevin Devastation drops the chair and regains composure in the corner before locking up with Skilled. Back to the drawing board for these two as we start a fresh start.

Edward: OH MY!! JASON SKILLED IRISH WHIPS KEVIN DEVASTATION AND THEN BAM!! MASSIVE UPPERCUT FROM JASON SKILLED AS KEVIN DEVASTATION TAKES THE BLOW ONLY TO BEND OVER WITH HIS HANDS ON HIS KNEES!! OH NO SKILLED, DON’T DO THAT!! JASON SKILLED WITH THE SPIKE DDT!! KEVIN DEVASTATION’S DOWN AND POSSIBLY OUT!!

ONEEEEEEEEEE!!..............................................
TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!..............................................

Jake: KEVIN DEVASTATION GETS A SHOULDER UP!! Jason Skilled thought he had him and isn’t happy! He drags Kevin Devastation up and hits a German suplex before bring Jason Skilled to his feet and wait!! SKILLED’S GOING FOR ROUNDHOUSE KICK BUT KEVIN DEVASTATION WITH AN ELBOW TO SKILLED’S HEAD!! VICIOUS BLOW!!

Edward: Kevin Devastation now Irish whips Jason Skilled and meets him with a swinging neckbreaker before Irish whipping him one more time AND THIS TIME JASON SKILLED GETS TO SPINEBUSTER!!! AND KEVIN DEVASTATION IS TUNING THE BAND!!! KEVIN DEVASTATION SWINGS HIS FEET!!! AND SUPERSTARDOM SANCTIFIED CONNECTS!!…KD COVERS HIM!!

ONEEEEEEEEEE!!..............................................
TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ..............................................
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!..............................................

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(All The Above hits, the crowd erupts in cheers as KD rises to his feet and celebrates, pointing to the clock at reads 5:43)

AD: Here is your winner… and setting the time to beat at 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds... KEVINNNNN DEVASTATIONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Jake: HE DID IT!! KD HAS DONE IT! KD BEATS ZEKE NERO'S TIME, AND HE TAKES THE LEAD AT 5 MINUTES AND 43 SECONDS!

Edward: Kevin Devastation going all out tonight, folks, as Jason Skilled just could not prevail in the end! KD now has only one match to outlast, which is our main event in a few moments, Martin Arkless against Christopher Black!

(KD celebrates as the camera pans backstage to Johnny Thompson)

JT: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time... Christopher Black.

(Christopher Black steps into the view)

JT: Chris, many things must be going through your mind right now. But aside from the Beat The Clock Challenge, what are your thoughts to Liam Catterson's comments back at Final Flight about you and Lost Generation X?

CB: Liam Catterson was an idol to me ...an inspiration, a teacher... he taught me every trick in the book in that ring and he helped me get better and better as the weeks went on in FWE. And to see him admit to using us, it disappointed me, Johnny. But I'm not the one to sit here and weep, I'm going to take action. Martin, you were one of my good friends, but tonight, nothing matters because I want revenge. I was used, but that's all said and done, it can't be changed.

CB: Lost Generation X might be over, but it's time for a new era to be ushered into this company. And that starts at No Remorse. It is...

CB: The Era of Black.

JT: Thank you, Chris.

(Christopher Black walks off as the camera fades)

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for ONE FALL, and is your MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNN EEEVEEENNTTT OF THE EEEEEEEVEENNNIIIIIINNNGGG!!... It is a Beat The Clock Challenge, where the time to beat is 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds!!...

(Broken, Beat, and Scarred by Metallica hits, Christopher Black receives mixed reactions as he makes his way down)

AD: Introducing first, from Charleston, West Virginia, weighing in at 280 Pounds... CHRRRRRIIISSTTOPHER BLAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!

Jake: IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME!! Here comes the young, but talented Christopher Black. A former LGX member, and a man who wants revenge on Liam Catterson, who claimed to use Lost Generation X to prosper.

Edward: It sickens me at how Liam used these group of guys in LGX, like Black, to elevate himself. But I know for a fact that Christopher Black didn't take lightly to it, and he wants Liam at No Remorse.

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless makes his way to the ring with a serious expression on his face to mixed reactions)

AD: And his opponent, from Wellington, UK, weighing in at 150 Pounds... MAAAAAAAAARRRTTTIIIINNNN AAAAAAAAARRRKKKLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

Jake: The former Inter-Anarchy Champion is all game here tonight, and it's hard to tell if we can credit his attitude change to Maximus Cross, or to his own cousin Liam Catterson.

Edward: I don't think anyone could've been more disrespected than Martin at Final Flight, after hearing Liam's despicable words. Martin has been on the furious side as of late, but if he wants Liam at No Remorse, he has to get the job done in 5:43 seconds. Let's see how he fares.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: THERE'S THE BELL AND ALREADY MARTIN AND CHRISTOPHER GO AT IT RAPIDLY NEAR THE ROPES!! THE REF TRYING TO SEPARATE THESE MEN! And Martin backs up, BUT HE CHARGES AGAIN, AND BLACK CATCHES HIM... AND A SCOOP SLAM! The size disadvantage Martin has to face against the bigger man in Christopher Black is crazy!

Edward: Martin's getting back up, and Black charges off the ropes, looking for a Clothesline. But Martin ducks underneath, AND HE HITS A BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX!! Quick cover!

ONE.......................................
KICKOUT!

Jake: Barely a one there, as Martin wastes no time in getting to his feet. Christopher Black is up, and Martin charges for a Clothesline this time! But Black ducks, and Martin runs to the opposite side, AND HE SPRINGBOARDS... CROSSBODY!! SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY BY MARTIN ARKLESS!! What a display of agility!

Edward: Black trying to get up, BUT MARTIN MEETS HIM WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK AS HE WAS AT A KNEE! ROUNDHOUSE STRAIGHT TO THE SKULL! And Martin charges off the ropes, ONE HANDED BULLDOG HITTING THERE! Martin now headed up to the top rope!!

Jake: Black is down, with only less than 4 minutes left on the clock. Martin's up and he's measuring him!! AND MARTIN TAKES OFF!!... BUT CHRISTOPHER BLACK CAUGHT HIM! BLACK CAUGHT HIM IN MID-AIR, AND HOLDS HIM BY THE THROAT! CHOKESLAM BY BLACK!! CHOKESLAM!! COVER! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!

ONE..........................................
TWO..............................................
KICKOUT!

Edward: NO! MARTIN GETS THE SHOULDER UP! And now Christopher Black grabs Martin, and he positions him for a DDT, AND IT HITS! Black now trying to regain composure, as Martin's trying to recoup in the corner! Black goes to the opposite end, and Martin's quickly getting up in the corner. BLACK CHARGES AT HIM!!

Jake: NOBODY HOME AS MARTIN MOVED OUT THE WAY! AND BLACK SPLASHED INTO THE CORNER! BLACK TURNS AROUND, AND INTO A STEP-UP ENZUIGURI BY MARTIN THERE!!

Edward: AND LOOK AT THIS, MARTIN TURNING BLACK OVER ON HIS STOMACH, AND HE'S GOING FOR SOME KIND OF SUBMISSION MOVE HERE! IT'S THE LEBELL LOCK!! MARTIN WITH THE LEBELL LOCK ON BLACK! WE DON'T SEE THIS EVERYDAY FROM MARTIN, FOLKS!!

Jake: THE LEBELL LOCK IS SYNCHED IN HERE AS BLACK IS TRYING TO GET TO THE ROPES, BUT IS TRAPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!! WILL HE TAP!? HE'S TRYING HIS HARDEST TO GET TO THE ROPES, BUT I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY HOPE...

Edward: HE'S DESPERATELY CLAWING HIS WAY OVER ...AND HE GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE! HE REACHES THE ROPES!! AND MARTIN HAS TO RELEASE THE HOLD!

Jake: There's only little over a minute and twenty seconds remaining on the clock! And now Martin grabbing Christopher Black, and setting him against the ropes, and he runs off the opposite end, BUT BLACK GRABS HIM... AND A SIDEWALK SLAM!! LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT, THE COVER!!

ONE....................................
TWO...........................................
THR...KICKOUT!!!

Edward: MARTIN SURVIVES! AND WHAT AN INTENSE MOMENT FOR KEVIN DEVASTATION AS HE COULD POSSIBLY WIN THE CHALLENGE! BLACK NOW STALKING MARTIN, MEASURING HIM!! AND MARTIN'S UP TO A KNEE, AND BLACK BRINGS HIM IN POSITION!! THE GAME ENDER PERHAPS!?

Jake: NO!! MARTIN TWISTS THE ARM AND HE SENDS BLACK INTO THE CORNER! BLACK HITS THE PADDING BUT BOUNCES OFF AND TURNS AROUND ...INTO A WAVELENGTH!! WAVELENGTH BY MARTIN ARKLESS!! MARTIN WITH THE WAVELENGTH! ONLY 15 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK!! HOOK OF THE LEG!!

ONE.......................................
TWO..............................................
THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Insomnia hits, Martin Arkless gets to his knees and celebrates as the crowd gives mixed reactions)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTINNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKLLLEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Edward: HE DID IT!! MARTIN DID IT! WITH 11 SECONDS TO SPARE, MARTIN ARKLESS HAS BEAT THE CLOCK!! MARTIN IS HEADED TO NO REMORSE!

(Martin Arkless stands on the turnbuckle and poses with a look of happiness on his face)

Jake: Martin Arkless has Beat The Clock, and he is now headed for the World Title at No Remorse! My God what a match these two former LGX stablemates put up! Remarkable and exciting action, and Martin prevails!!

Edward: This means that Martin will challenge his cousin Liam Catterson at No Remorse, and he can choose the stipulation! Wow, oh wow! Congratulations, Martin Arkless!!!

(Martin signals the title around his waist, and the camera zooms in on his face as he shouts "Project Revenge Begins!")

Jake: Project Revenge indeed begins! Martin Arkless will challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time, and I am impressed by this man!

Edward: Thank you all for tuning in, we're out of time! We hope to see you next week, until then, good night everybody, from Miami!!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
https://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

March 2nd, 2013
Page 1 of 1