FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 26th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

March 26th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: March 26th 2013   March 26th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Highlights of Warpath air, the main focus pans on the Number One Contender match for the FWE Championship, as the cameras also focus on Johnny Ventura calling out Rick Death, as the camera fades to the ring)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: Detroit, Michigan, home of the longest reigning ever FWE Champion in the history of FWE, welcomes you to Warpath, our last FWE Show in America before Commencement of Brutality, I am Ted Andru and my partner for tonight, as always, Mike Daniels

Mike: Thank you Ted, welcome to Warpath guys, last week promises to get some answers done and dusted, as we get closer to the Road of Glory.

Ted: Last week, Johnny Ventura told the world that he’d expose Rick Death in a court case, we’re going to find out the court case results later on tonight, and well this is shocking in my opinion, but we’ll have to see what the result is tonight!

Mike: And also, Austin Lonewolf, first time defending his championship against Lawrence, no rules, this match will be one to watch for…

JA: Ladies and gentlemen……THE F…..W…..E CHAMPION….JIMMY KRRRRRRRRRAUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, the fans explode with cheers as Jimmy Krauss comes down the ring with the FWE Championship around his shoulder)

Ted: Well here is a man who made a notice to the world. He defeated The Remedy last week and he was going to put in their place last week, but couldn’t get the job done in the end. However, the win against The Remedy opens new questions, Mike. Can The Remedy be stopped tonight? Is Jimmy Krauss and Ownage the people needed to break The Remedy?

Mike: Well I was happy last week, as you know The Remedy are a group that entails violence and doesn’t care who gets hurt. They are a sick group, they are people who have no respect but for each other and their god, Hass Johnson. But let’s take a focus on Krauss, he is battling Pyrite at Commencement of Brutality, so I assume that Krauss will be looking to direct Pyrite….

(Jimmy Krauss walks around the ring, holding the microphone in his hand as the FWE Universe cheers his name)

Jimmy Krauss: So you all saw what happened last week, when Ownage and I would accept to team up this week, and we managed to send a cure for The Remedy. In most situations, people who would come out here would take the win for themselves and pretend their partner is a non-existing organism. But I am not that low to stoop to the level of unintelligence. I am actually going to be a man and credit Ownage’s work too because I am going to be honest, Ownage can be a bit of a creature with annoyance in his blood, someone who can be hated by anyone. But Ownage is one of those people who is a pleasure to fight with, and is something who won’t act like Johnny Ventura…Ownage, despite his bad taste with me, coped in the end, and we put to hell with The Remedy…But I want to drift off into another subject…Pyrite, the new number one contender for my championship. It’s a shame really, because in my knowledge, I wanted to see Lonewolf to get into the match at Commencement of Brutality. But to be honest, it means more that Pyrite is the number one contender, because now, I get to prove his ego what it’s worth!

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: Ever since Pyrite came back, he thinks himself as a god, someone who can make an impact in FWE and expect himself to be in the big leagues, in a matter of seconds within his return. What I am talking about is when he decided to attack me for no reason whatsoever. Pyrite was someone who desperately wanted to be a part of my situation, thinking he could hang out with the big boys. But this is seriously what you want to listen to Pyrite, despite your fetish for the will to attack me, I am not going to sit down and let you take control of this feud. I didn’t let Johnny Ventura take control, I will not let some overrated freakshow like you, take the scale to your own hands. If you want to be a figure here in FWE, you earn it. Sadly, Johnny Ventura underestimated me…And you know what he got to his detriment? He had me, pinning him for the three count. And trust me when I say this, I promise that these fans won’t live in an age for you to take control and be the new FWE Champion….

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: I think it’s just so stupid, how anyone can come out and attack me, then he gets placed in a tournament, out of nowhere because DA King couldn’t handle Ventura…And then he wins the damn thing…I am not going to complain though, this match between me and Pyrite will be living proof at the end of the day. And right now many of you fans will be wondering what “Living Proof” I meant…I am going to proof that Pyrite is nothing but a sham, he is nothing but all talk. Pyrite, if you want this, you come get me. Because let me tell you this, and I hope this rots in your Rhino-like mind, I have evolved unlike you. I was once a guy fighting for small league belts, but now, I am on top of the world and the same can’t be said for you, because when this is over…

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to massive boos as he lowers his shades coming out)

Ted: Well speak of the devil, Pyrite, the new number one contender for the FWE Championship, out here….

Pyrite: You know, Jimmy…your words are not even close to throwing caution in my direction…I get it though, you’d rather beat someone who is small, puny and not even good enough for the big leagues like Austin Lonewolf…I mean, I consider Johnny Ventura as a small guy, you’re massive, it’s like you have been injecting steroids in your system….

Jimmy Krauss: Because I am the one with the pumped up muscles and the MMA Fighting lifestyle, aren’t I? Listen Pyrite, I was expecting you to come out here, because lets face it, you would be butt-hurt over my words. You are depressed that my words, unlike yours, are the truth. So I am sorry, Pyrite, but I don’t care if you want to come out and speak the truth. If you spoke the truth, people like Mr Extreme would be still in this company

Pyrite: Okay, what has that got to do with things?

Jimmy Krauss: Because we all know even if Mr Extreme was not such a lazy so and so, he’d be out of this company anyways. Besides, I don’t know why you’re out here with a smile on your face…It’s not like you’re going to be to a close range to my championship

Pyrite: So you think, Jimmy. But these days, nobody looks at you and thinks you bring a big aspect to this company. They see you as someone who is basically just the seat filler. People like you don’t deserve to be a champion. People like me, who goes to the gym, who works twice as hard as people every week; I am the one that should be champion RIGHT NOW

Jimmy Krauss: Oh woe is me. Tell you what Pyrite, when you come back with concrete evidence that you do deserve a shot at my FWE Championship, then you can tell me straight, but instead, right now, I suggest you shut up right now, because all you are doing is babbling and wanting attention, you want to make yourself heard. So why don’t you turn your body, at a ninety degree turn and get the hell out of my sight, before I send you Back to Sanity

(Fans cheer)

Pyrite: SHUT UP! You’d all love that wouldn’t you? Stupid idiots, you can’t even get any respect around here, because these fans think violence is the answer. Well, I have news for you Jimmy. I am able to decide what match we’re going to be in for Commencement of Brutality, and to be honest, I can rightly see into you. You might not believe me when I say that, but that is fine, Jimmy. I don’t care if you don’t believe me because you can even ask Rick Death….

Jimmy Krauss: Which is fine, thank you. Because I may be cold-hearted, I may not be the nicest guy towards scum like you, but I WAS going to give you a chance to decide what we’d compete in, so thank you for saving me some time. However, I must say that I don’t care what match we’re going to be in. I will compete in any condition, I will compete in the most brutal sports, I will do you the honour of wrecking your dreams of becoming FWE Champion, because I am not like Ownage. Sure he beat you so he could continue his reign of being FWE Champion, but compared to him, I am more of an animal. And tonight, I partner him once more and I am going to show you what is to come at Commencement of Brutality. So go ahead, celebrate the status for being the number one contender for my championship. But don’t come to me when you are lost, when you have no hope after FAILING to capture my championship

Pyrite: You seem to talk the talk, Jimmy….But I bet you won’t be saying that by the end of the night. As far as advantages in this match goes, I have the advantage because not only do these muscles signify importance in FWE on how much of a game changer I can be, but I have The Remedy to distract you. However, I warn them that they will not play a part in our match, because I want to smash your skull by my own hands.

Jimmy Krauss: Cute….You know your threat towards me is nothing but a childish declaration of a fire of war. I am not going to stand here and weep as you threaten me. But if you want to continue with this ego of threatening me, that’s cool…End of the day, I don’t give two fucks if you want to threaten me, because I am going to be the main talk come Commencement of Brutality after our match….Just so you can get an idea of how I picture things…

(Jimmy Krauss throws the microphone out the ring, Pyrite smiles as he heads backstage)

Ted: Some harsh, harsh words between these two men, who aim to rip each other apart, who look to destroy each other at Commencement of Brutality. And Mike you have to admit, this feud for the championship is one interesting feud to witness, two men who really hate each other

Mike: Well remember, this is NOT the first time these two opponents faced each other at a big Pay Per View. Remember, when Jimmy Krauss was Freakshow, both Pyrite and Krauss would compete, ironically at Glory Road, that was also for a championship, the now retired Demolition Championship.

Ted: Well up next, first match of the night, Mario Rossi takes on Anthony Ross. Who will take advantage of this match? We’re going to find out, live and next!

(Commercials)

(A Vintage airs, a man who appears in a cloak appears, nobody knows who this man is, but he whispers the words Commence Brutality for my beginning, before the cameras fade out)

(Camera turns back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL….

(A Lesson in Violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross comes out, holding his briefcase, to a massive negative reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, ANTTHOOOONYYYYYYYY ROSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Well here comes Anthony Ross, someone who is wanting to take revenge after last week, he and Chris Xtreme lost in a tag team match, now Anthony Ross has his briefcase and whatever is inside that briefcase could benefit or disadvantage him. But Anthony Ross is someone who should be advantaged

Mike: I agree, Ross has been one of those stars who rises up to the occasion and can make a difference in the ring. I can see this man going a long way in FWE….

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz hits, Mario Rossi comes out to a mixed reaction and has a microphone in his hand)

JA: And his opponent, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 pounds, The All Class MARRRRIOOOOOOOO ROSSSSSSSIIIII

Mario Rossi: Cut the music, cut the music. I found it unfair how so many people doubt me in this situation and think they can say I am something that I am not. They think that just because I have lost so many times in FWE, that I am not going into an irrelevance corner in FWE. Bullshit, last week was a fluke….Anyone with a mind can see that I have been screwed out of chances and they can see that I deserve much better in FWE. Well Anthony Ross, I hope you understand that tonight, tonight is not your night and I vow to make sure that briefcase is a curse to you!

(Mario Rossi slides in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Mario Rossi and Anthony Ross get set to go here, as both men lock up and you can see them jostling for position. But Rossi seems to have the edge over Ross this time around, as he forces him into the turnbuckle, and now you can see knees to the face of Ross. Ross now pushing Rossi out of this, and I am going to say this Mike, as they both go for the lock up again, this is going to be one confusing match to call

Mike: Ross and Rossi….Jesus, make sure you don’t screw up when calling the names, ha!

Ted: I’ll try not to Mike. As Ross gets advantage of Rossi, and Rossi trying to escape the hold. But it’s too strong for Rossi to escape from, AND A SPINEBUSTER FROM ROSS. Ross now twisting the ankle there, Rossi is trying to reach his way for the ropes. AND HE MANAGES TO GET TO THE ROPES. Ross is forced to release the hold, AND SLAMMING THE LEG OFF THE CANVAS, showing his frustration

Mike: Now Ross picks back Rossi to his feet, AND AN UPPERCUT BY ROSS. Connecting, as Rossi being forced back on the ropes. Ross comes charging, BUT ROSSI MOVES OUT THE WAY. ROSS TUMBLES OUT THE RING, and that has bought Rossi some time to recover, after the past two and a half minutes, Ross has been decimating Rossi!

Ted: Rossi slides out the ring, and now picks Ross up to his feet, SLAMMING HIM INTO THE METAL STRUCTURE OF THE APRON. Now Ross is rested there, as you can see Rossi, starting a round of chops across the chest area. Rossi now throws Ross back into the ring, Rossi slides in, and now kicking over Ross. Oh man!

Mike: And Rossi now picks up Ross, AND LOOK, ROSSI TRYING TO LIFT HIM. But Ross hovers downb, AND LOOK, GERMAN SUPLEX BY ROSS. Ross now having control, elbow drop connects, as Rossi tries to regain to his feet here…..But Ross, picking him up, AND THE KNEE SMASH TO ROSSI. Rossi now trying to recover to his feet here, as both men looking good here, seventy two hours after their match at No Remorse

Ted: Well these two now trying to make their way to their feet again….AND LOOK AT THAT LOW DROPKICK BY ROSS. Ross in control here tonight, as he hovers around Rossi. Rossi now using Ross to get to his feet….BUT LOOK, PUNCH TO THE HEAD, AND THAT UPPERCUT FROM ROSSI HITS, STUNNING ROSS, AND ROSS FALLS TO THE GROUND…

Mike: HE DID SOMETHING WELL, COVER BY ROSSI, CAN HE PIN ROSS?

1…………………………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………..KICKOUT

Ted: But Ross clips the shoulder up. Rossi arguing with the referee again, and now using a fury of stomps to the head. Rossi is using aggression here, to make sure Ross stays down. Now Ross trying to crawl to the ring, and now, Rossi has the ankle lock in tight, trying to stop Ross from escaping him

Mike: BUT LOOK, ROSS IS MANAGING TO TURN IT….AND LOOK, HITTING THE NOSE, ROSSI CAUGHT, AND ROSS SLIDES OUT THE RING. Rossi holding his nose, swearing all over the ring, as Ross tries to recover from the abuse taken thanks to Mario Rossi

Ted: Will Rossi is someone who can be dominant and looking grand, but you have to consider Ross is another bold man who can come out with huge potential

Mike: Ross slides back in the ring, Ross grabs the head, stray punch to the head, knocking Rossi back, and now Ross starts a series of chops across the chest. Oh my! Ross now lifting up Rossi….AND THE ATOMIC DROP, FOLLOWED BY A SHOULDER BLOCK. Ross now picking Rossi to his feet, sending him to the turnbuckle. Rossi now trying to recover, BUT A CHARGING ROSS COLLIDES INTO ROSSI

Ted: Now Rossi placed on the turnbuckle, you can see Rossi is out, Ross making a heavy challenge and threat to Mario Rossi…Now Rossi climbs on the turnbuckle, grabbing his head, AND LOOK AT ROSS GO, BEATING AWAY AT THE HEAD, FIST AFTER FIST TACKLES THE F…

Mike: HOLD THAT THOUGHT, MARIO HAS THE HAND….AND SHOVES ROSS OFF, NOW LOOK AT HIM. THIS IS LOOKING LIKE ROSSI’S REDEMPTION…DIVING HEADBUTT, HITTING THE HEAD OF ROSS, OH MY!

Ted: Rossi now crawling himself to the ropes, trying to pick himself up to his feet here…Rossi has endured a hell of a battle here tonight, but can he make a difference, now Ross is down. And you can see Rossi is wanting Ross on his feet, Rossi looks to be on fine form here tonight, as Ross slips to his feet. Oh man! This could be it for Ross

Mike: YOU MAY BE RIGHT. ROSS IS UP, THAT UPP….

Ted: BLOCKED BY ROSS, ROSS SPINS AROUND ROSSI…AND LOOK AT THIS NOW, ROSS HAS ROSSI UP, AND ROSSI IS IN TROUBLE. ROSS, HITTING BRAIN DEAD, OH MY GAWD, THAT COULD BE IT, AS ROSS COVERS ROSSI

3………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: OH, KICKOUT BY ROSSI, AND ANTHONY ROSS, NOW QUICKLY GOING FOR THE HEADLOCK, AND ROSS, UNDEFEATED IN FWE, HE HAS A FOUR, NOTHING RECORD. COULD THIS BE A FIFTH?

Ted: It could be, I mean this would be something if Anthony Ross beats Mario Rossi. Rossi now gets to his feet…AND LOOK, ROSSI SHOVES ROSS, ROSS CHARGING WITH A CLOTHESLINE, ROSSI DUCKS, AND LOOK, LIFTING UP ROSS, OH MY….POWERBOMB, SMASHIGN THE BACK OF ROSS

Mike: Rossi drops on the floor, as he now crawls to the space in the turnbuckle, trying to get to his feet. This match has been chaotic

Ted: Ross is now crawling on his knees, this match has took an impact to both these men, as now, both Ross and Rossi get back to their feet, and look! Lock up once more, as now Rossi takes advantage of the arm, yanking the arm, trying to pull the socket out Ross’s arm.

Mike: But now, Ross kicks the midsection, Rossi loses control, AND LOOK AT THIS….OVER THE TOP ROPE, ROSS NOW COMING OVER TO ROSSI, THROWING HIM IN THE RING

Ted: As look, Rossi rushes his way to his feet, AND LOOK AT THAT SPINEBUSTER FROM ROSS, ROSS BACK IN COMMAND, AS YOU CAN SEE ROSSI, SLIDING HIS WAY TO HIS FEET….AND LOOK, ROSS HAS ROSSI UP, AND ROSSI COULD BE IN TROUBLE AGAIN….OH NO

Mike: BRAIN DEAD HITS, ROSS HOOKS THE LEG, COVER BY ROSS….

3…………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(A Lesson in Violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross picks up his briefcase and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ANTTTTTTTTHOOONYYYYYY ROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Well a great match by Anthony Ross, Anthony Ross will be heading to Mayhem next week to find out what is going to be in his briefcase, and with a bright future in store for this man, you can only assume the good for Ross

Mike: I agree, I mean he is someone who shows a great amount of courage for the future, and I hope that this man at least gets a world title shot. Just because I think that this man would give Krauss or even Liam Catterson a challenge with his ability.

(Kendrick Williams is backstage)

Ted: And here is Kendrick Williams, he killed the Aerial X Division a few nights ago at No Remorse…

Trevor Thompson: Kendrick….Could I have a word?

Kendrick Williams: What do YOU want?

Trevor Thompson: Well many people speak to you about No Remorse, finally doing what you…

(Kendrick snatches the microphone from Thompson)

Kendrick Williams: I know what I did…I did what people didn’t expect me to do. I ended not only a man’s dreams to set a new record in FWE, but I ended a league of so called ‘aspiring’ superstars, by beating their leader called Ryan Savage and now, I assume everyone is pissed off with that little bastard. But maybe he should have learnt no to underestimate me. Maybe he should understand that the battle was won before the match had started. Maybe people all around the world should never, again in their pathetic lives, underestimate me again.

Trevor Thompson: So what’s next for you? I mean now you have killed the Aerial X Division, what do you plan to do?

Kendrick Williams: Liam Catterson, Jimmy Krauss, I don’t care who it is…I am coming for either man…I am sick of being the underdog for once in my life, I think it’s time for the world to understand what potential I carry because for far too long, Kendrick Williams has been underestimated…

(Kendrick Williams leaves the scene)

Trevor Thompson: Thank you….Kendrick

(Commercial)

(Charlene Appleby is backstage, Cherish bumps into her)

Cherish: So then…How did your husband enjoy another fluke victory

Charlene Appleby: Excuse me?

Cherish: Sorry to be an ill-mannered bitch, I am not in the mood, but to be honest, I knew Liam wouldn’t need Lost Generation X to help him still be your World Heavyweight Champion. He just needed you, and that’s cold. Having a woman fight for me….

Charlene Appleby: I look out for Liam, just like how Tyler looks out for you. Yeah, do you remember that you sour bitch? I’m sorry Cherish but the last time I checked, Tyler wasn’t such a sweetheart at any point…

Cherish: At least Tyler didn’t help me win my match. At least he doesn’t need a woman to fight his battles, he can….

Charlene Appleby: Oh sorry, but I am going to go back to Chris Lucifer verses Tyler Blade at Final Flight. That sounds familiar, doesn’ it?

Cherish: Look, forget I said….

Charlene Appleby: See. You think you’re better than me, just because you prance around with the Hellcats Championship attached around your waist. No, I am not challenging you at all, so don’t worry about that. But you know something, I am just sick of people calling me out because I looked out for the man who I love. The man who has enough balls than Tyler will ever have

Cherish: Oh, how sweet…You see, Liam may be on day one hundred and eight four of his title reign, but I want you to translate those days to seconds. And why I say that, is because that is the exact amount of seconds for Liam Catterson to last with you Wink

(Cherish leaves with Charlene’s face expressing anger)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction)

JA: Introducing first from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Chris Lucifer out here tonight, and he comes off a fresh win last week against Mario Rossi. Now I heard Lucifer backstage, saying this match against Rossi was easy, but can you expect that from Lucifer?

Mike: I actually believe him. I did see Lucifer taking possession of most of the match, and to be honest, I agree with everything he says in general, because he isn’t like your Zeke Nero, your Mario Rossi or new World Heavyweight Champion, Tyler Blade, he is a kind-hearted persona who speaks the truth

(Personal Jesus by Marilyn Mason plays, Xavier Williams comes out by himself to massive boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 205 pounds, XAAAAAVIIIIIERRRR WIIIILLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAMSSSSSSS

Ted: And Williams coming out here, now understand this, The Remedy not with him this week, and that is because Rick Death has had enough of their incursions, yet Nero is allowed both these men at ringside, later in this main event match tonight….

Mike: Strange…Very strange on Death’s behalf, but just because Death said this, doesn’t mean that these incursions won’t happen. I know for a fact The Remedy have something cooking up, and we’re about to see if The Remedy is going to cause a scene tonight

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, Lucifer and Williams set things off. Both men going for the lock up and you can see, Lucifer gets the advantage over Williams from the get go. Lucifer now sends Williams to the turnbuckle, as Lucifer slowly comes over, KICK TO THE MID-SECTION BY Williams. Williams now throws Lucifer into the turnbuckle, BUT LUCIFER NAILS THE ELBOW INTO THE JAW….

Mike: Lucifer climbs the turnbuckle, AND A DIVING FIST INTO THE FACE OF Williams. Williams now slips to his feet, as Lucifer yanks him up, now Lucifer, throws him out the ring. Williams trying to get back to his feet and Lucifer slides out the ring…..AND LOOK, LUCIFER THROWS Williams OVER THE ANNOUNCING TABLE, RAGE HAS CONFLICTED LUCIFER TONIGHT

Ted: IT’S ALL ABOUT MARIO ROSSI, THAT IS WHY! Lucifer picks up Williams via the head, AND SLAMMING HIM INTO THE APRON. Williams is feeling the effects of this match, as Lucifer rolls Williams into the ring….Now going for the cover, but a quick kickout by Williams to deny Lucifer.

Mike: Well now, the armbar is locked in by Lucifer, Lucifer is trying to extend the pain on Williams by a margin here. Lucifer is trying to keep the hold in as much as possible, but how long can this be held for?

Ted: LOOK! WILLIAMS RIPPING AWAY THE ARMS….AND IS FREE. Williams now gets to his feet, as does Lucifer. DROPKICK BY WILLIAMS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. Williams gets back to his feet, and now chest slaps across the chest area of Lucifer occur. Williams sends Lucifer for the Irish Whip, AND LOOK, LUCIFER SLIDES OVER, Williams turns around, ENZIGURI BY WILLIAMS

Mike: Williams going for the cover

1…………………………………………………………..

2…………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: Not enough, as Williams can’t keep Lucifer still for the three count. Now Williams gets to his feet, I am shocked that The Remedy ain’t out here tonight to watch over Williams

Mike: Well I heard The Remedy saying they wouldn’t be out in force…As now, Williams getting Lucifer up, AND LOOK AT THAT CLOTHESLINE TO LUCIFER. Lucifer tumbles and now throws himself out the ring. Lucifer now getting on his knees in agony as Williams slides out the ring. AND LOOK, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE CONCRETE, OH MY

Ted: Williams showing a passion for aggressive nature, as Williams picks up Lucifer, LUCIFER PUSHES WILLIAMS…..SUPERKICK BLASTING THE SKULL, OH MAN! WHAT A FREAKING SUPERKICK

Mike: THESE FANS ON THEIR FEET, AS LUCIFER PICKS UP WILLIAMS, THROWING HIM IN THE RING. COVER BY LUCIFER!!!!

2…………………………………………………………..

3………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY WILLIAMS. Lucifer sees this and now crawls back to Williams, on top of him, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, DICING THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE, ON TOP OF WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS SUFFERING BADLY HERE TONIGHT

Mike: HE IS AS WILLIAMS SHOVES LUCIFER OFF. Lucifer rolls to his feet, as Williams struggles to get going. Lucifer drags Williams to his feet, AND LOOK AT THAT, JABS TO THE FACE, FORCING WILLIAMS IN THE TURNBUCKLE, AND YOU CAN NOW SEE WILLIAMS SLUMPED IN THE TURNBUCKLE, I GUESS THE REMEDY ONE BY ONE AREN’T THAT STRONG

Ted: NO THEY AREN’T. Williams is slumped, Lucifer takes some steps back…RUNNING DROPKICK, BUT AVOIDED BY WILLIAMS. Williams moves out the way, as now, Williams picks up Lucifer to his feet, AND LOOK AT THAT SUPLEX FROM WILLIAMS, TAKING DOWN LUCIFER

Mike; Lucifer is in trouble here, as both men lock up, Lucifer gets behind Williams, GOING FOR A JAB, BUT LUCIFER CAN’T GET IT, WILLIAMS DUCKS, AND LOOK AT THIS BY WILLIAMS, TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER THANKS TO WILLIAMS

Ted: Impressive stuff from Williams, as Lucifer tries to get back to his feet, BUT LOOK AT WILLIAMS, THE CHICAGO FIRE HITS OH MY GAWD, AND LUCIFER MAY BE OUT OF THIS

Mike; THIS IS A CHANCE FOR WILLIAMS TO OPEN UP HERE, AS BOTH MEN TRY TO GET TO THEIR FEET. And look at this! Williams calling Lucifer to his feet, you can’t be admiring this at all!

Ted: No you can’t, I thought The Remedy was cured, But Williams still lives on….AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD, HERE WE GO!!!! SIN’S END HITS, DAMMIT, COVER BY WILLIAMS, IS THIS IT?!

3…………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! NO! KICKOUT BY LUCIFER. Lucifer dragged to his feet here by Williams, and Williams keeps bringing up the knee to the ribs, Lucifer backed into the turnbuckle, and now, Lucifer sent to the opposite turnbuckle…Look at that! Williams licking his lips, CHARGING FOR LUCIFER

Ted: OH MY GAWD, SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE, HOLY SHIT, WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!?!

Mike: I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA, COVER BY LUCIFER

3…………………………………………………………..

Ted: STILL, LUCIFER CAN’T KEEP WILLIAMS DOWN, AND YOU WOULD’VE THOUGHT SO AFTER THAT OUT OF NOWHERE SUPERKICK, HE WOULD’VE HAD IT…

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT…SERIOUSLY….WILLIAMS MAY BE PART OF A GROUP FILLED WITH CORRUPTED ASSHOLES, BUT THAT WAS PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST

Ted: Now Lucifer gets Williams to his feet, and I think Williams may be out, but only time will tell, as Lucifer throws Williams out the ring, Williams not even making an effort to stop himself, and that is an indication that Williams has suffered heavily

Mike: You can say that again. Williams not getting up as Lucifer heads out the ring. Picking up Williams, as now Lucifer, THROWING WILLIAMS INTO THE STEEL POST. OH MY GAWD, BASHING THE HEAD OF WILLIAMS OFF THAT STEEL, AND LUCIFER IS ALL ABOUT EXPLOITING THE TRUTH OF THE REMEDY

Ted: Lucifer know throws Williams into the ring, and Lucifer now climbs the turnbuckle. Lucifer may have a chance to shine here, as now, Williams remains down, and look! DIVING LEG

Mike: MOVED OUT THE WAY, WILLIAMS WITH THE LAST BIT OF STRENGTH FINDS A WAY TO MOVE OUT THE WAY. DAMN, THIS MATCH IS GETTING INSANE!!!!!

Ted: You can say that again! As now both men try to rush to their feet, this match taking a heavy toll so far. Lucifer gets to his feet, so does Williams, and now, they slowly come together for the lock up, you can see Lucifer trying to get the advantage here, BUT WILLIAMS, ELBOW TO THE CHEEK, AND NOW A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, OH MY!

Mike: And now, Williams has control, SOMEHOW. Williams now placed Lucifer on the turnbuckle, and you can see that Williams is adjusting him…For his satisfaction…Williams jumping up there, and look at the fists claw away at Lucifer, Lucifer in trouble, AS LOOK, LUCIFER IS TRYING TO BOUNCE BACK

Ted: But CAN he? Lucifer….NOW THROWING WILLIAMS OFF, WILLIAMS LANDING FLAT ON HIS SPINE, AND NOW LUCIFER IS READY TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH FROM THE TURNBUCKLE….AND LOOK, NICE ELBOW DROP TO THE HEAD…Lucifer now trying to crawl to the ropes, and you can see Williams, looking to make his way up to his feet….

Mike: And look, LOOK AT THIS, THAT’S MATT KNOXVILLE ON THE STAGE. You can suddenly see Lucifer is distracted, as Knoxville comes down the ramp, Lucifer trying to rush himself to his feet, with Knoxville continuing to taunt him. Lucifer is getting to his feet and now, you can see Lucifer taunting him!

Ted: Lucifer turns around, BUT WILLIAMS, SENDING HIM FOR THE IRISH WHIP AND NOW LOOK, HIGH KNEE, BRINGING DOWN LUCIFER IN STYLE

Mike: Lucifer slowly getting to his feet, as Williams launches him up to his feet, sending him for the Irish Whip once again….AND LOOK, SPINEBUSTER, WHAT A SPINEBUSTER, AND NOW WILLIAMS IN CONTROL AT THIS MOMENT OF TIME, AS NOW, HE LAUNCHES LUCIFER TO HIS FEET AGAIN. AND LOOK, CHICAGO FIRE HITS, AND WILLIAMS, COULD BE CALLING FOR THE END

Ted: OH BOY, LOOK AT WILLIAMS, LIFTING UP LUCIFER. OH NO, THIS CAN’T BE TRUE. LUCIFER IS IN TROUBLE, AND LOOK, SIN’S END, OH BOY, WILLIAMS LAUNCHED HIM, COVER BY WILLIAMS

3…………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Personal Jesus by Marylyn Manson hits, Matt Knoxville gets in the ring and celebrates with Williams)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, XAVVVVVIEEEEEEEEER WIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: Now I have the belief that was an assisted victory

Mike: Are you kidding? That was indeed an assisted win. Matt Knoxville appearing just sent shivers down the spine of Chris Lucifer…And then, when Chris turned around, it allowed Williams to get back to his feet and dominate Lucifer until the end

Ted: I have to say, that was not the way to go, but you know, it’s not my place to say. Xavier decides if he wants to be, well as many would call, a coward. But you can see Knoxville and Williams leaving and Lucifer feels like he has been screwed yet again!

(Rick Death goes into his office, looking out the door, he turns around and bumps into Austin Lonewolf)

Austin Lonewolf: Why Rick….Why…

Rick Death: Look, please Austin….I don’t need thi….

(Austin laughs, Rick looks confused)

Austin Lonewolf: Naa I’m messing with you Rick. I don’t care if you run down that pathetic excuse of an FWE Superstar, Rick. But anyways, I heard you say you wanted to address the situation surrounding the New Age Championship, am I right?

Rick Death: And Hellcats Championship…But you’re not a woman so that doesn’t make you eligible for that championship. But, if Lawrence does lose to you tonight, I am issuing a number one contenders match on our first Warpath in Europe.

Austin Lonewolf: Not bad….Who are the contestants?

Rick Death: Like I said, it isn’t until next week, and we haven’t had the outcome to your match yet, so I am waiting until then….

(Cherish enters the room)

Cherish: Sorry, I was eavesdropping and you mentioned you had something planned relating the Hellcats Championship. So spill the beans, I say…

Rick Death: Cherish, I was hoping for you to come along. As for you, there is going to be a number one contenders match between StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly next week

Cherish:……….Really….You are having me face either of those bitches….Seriously, Rick….

Rick Death: Not my problem, just my choice

Cherish: Okay, you have two untalented people like StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly in a number one contender match, what about people like Leah?

Rick Death: Her time will come

Cherish: Bad general manager, just like Johnny said…

(Cherish leaves, slamming the door, with Austin shrugging his shoulders)

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Match is scheduled for one fall!

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds, STEEEEEEPHYYYYYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEE

Ted: Hellcats time, Mike. Now do you agree, this match between StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett is one shocking one to watch?

Mike: Yes I do agree. Let’s just recap for the fans how this match came about. It was during a backstage discussion with Executive of the Hellcats, Charlene Appleby and StephyyyLove. StephyyyLove’s match for last week was cancelled, and instead, it was pushed to what we’re seeing now, this week, in Detroit. But that was not the shocker, Charlene, being the twisted bitch she is, had StephyyyLove face her partner of Canada’s Greatest Exports, Kristina Ouelett!

(Blonde, Bad, and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, Kristina Ouelett comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And here opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds, she The Blonde Bombshell, KRRIIISTTTIIIIIIIINAAAAAA OUUUUUEEEEEEELEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ted: And speaking of her partner, here she is, coming down the ring and you can expect some tension for these two, being in the match they didn’t want to be in, and to be honest, I won’t be shocked if there is some regrets backstage between these two after this match

Mike: Well it’s not like these two were picked to fight at random, this was a twisted, shocking decision made by Charlene Appleby. One has to wonder, if she is power abusing her rights

Ted; I wouldn’t go that far to say she is doing that, but she is indeed sick to make these two best friends, fight…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Well, let’s get this match started, as both of these partners are just staring at each other. They both lock up, but it neither one can get the upper hand! Stephie with a push-off as Kristina hits the mat, and looks in disbelief! She gets back up, and they lock up yet again.. And now Kristina with the push-off! Now Stephie is hitting the mat! Kristina takes advantage and goes for a side headlock! Kristina picks her up, still keeping her in the headlock, but Stephie pushes off and Kristina is running the ropes.. CLOTHESLINE! But now she keeps running the ropes, and Stephie ducks under.. Kristina turns around, and Stephie nails her with a roundhouse kick!

Mike: What a kick! And Stephie now irish whips Kristina in the corner.. SHOULDER BLOCK! Stephie waits her out.. Another shoulder block! Kristina is down! And Stephie is just walking around her.. Stephie now targeting that midsection, and grabs her by the waist from behind.. German Suplex! And Stephie goes for the pin!

ONEEE!!!

TW--

Ted: Stephie picks up the head of Kristina! And now she is backing up into the corner, waiting.. What was that all about? Kristina is up, and she just looks at Stephie as they circle the ring.. Kristina charging, and goes for a lou thesz press! Punches connecting left and right! Stephie now on all fours after that attack from Kristina.. Kristina with a kick to the midsection! Stephie rolling over, and trying to get up as she holds her ribs.. And Kristina.. A KICK TO THE HEAD! Now she goes for the pin..

ONEEE!!!

TW---

Mike: Now Kristina is lifting up Stephie’s head! What is going on?! Kristina and Stephie both get up looking at each other.. Laughing? What the hell is so funny! Now they raise each other’s arms, and bow.. This is absurd.. Wait, is that Michele Deadly hopping the barricade?! And they don’t even see her.. MICHELE CLOBS KRISTINA FROM BEHIND, AND NOW SHE LOOKS AT STEPHIE.. SPEAR! LOOK AT THOSE COMBINATIONS OF PUNCHES COMING FROM MICHELE DEADLY!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Ted: Michele is on the attack! She lets go of Stephie, and turns her attention to Kristina! She grabs her by the hair.. Oh no! BREAKIN FATE! BREAKIN FATE ON KRISTINA AND SHE IS DONE FOR! BUT MICHELE DOESN’T SEEM TO BE DONE! LOOK AT HER JUST STALKING STEPHIE LOVE!

Mike: Well, you can tell Michele still has a grudge against Stephie for not sticking by her when she was injured! Stephie slow to get up, and she doesn’t even know Michele has just taken out her partner, and is now gunning for her! Stephie is up! This can’t be good.. DEADLY DREAMS CONNECTS ONTO STEPHIE!

Ted: Jesus Christ…..Michele. sending a statement, remember Deadly and StephyyyLove will be battling for a shot at The Hellcats Championship next week, and I can’t believe this massacre here…

Mike: Well we may as well have this situation cleared up, up next however, what is the verdict from the situation surrounding Johnny Ventura and Rick Death? The tension is high, but what was the outcome? We’ll find out….

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

March 26th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 26th 2013   March 26th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

(Camera returns to the ring, Johnny Ventura is sitting on a chair as the lights dim down a bit, Johnny gets up and smiles)

Johnny Ventura: YOU ARE WELCOMED TO THE VEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

(Fans boo Johnny as Johnny smirks)

Johnny Ventura: Now, you all heard what I had to say last week…I said that Thursday from last week would be the moment where Rick Death’s world comes crashing down on him. Well, I have footage from the courts to tell you what happened on Thursday. So prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, here is the verdict!!

(Camera zooms on the Ventron)

Judge: This case is Johnny Ventura verses Rick Death…Rick, it was believed that Johnny Ventura is suing you for apparently costing him a match where he was scheduled to win, then you destroyed his car, and to make matters worse, you ran over him and caused several injuries to Ventura, including broken ribs and a twisted ankle, what do you have to say?

Rick Death: Your honour, can I say, Johnny Ventura is someone who doesn’t buy into sympathy. The grief you see on him is nothing but a stage…

(The camera advances to Johnny Ventura sitting at the stands)

Johnny Ventura: I was minding my own business the night Death ran me over…And what happened next, was too…tragic to speak of….

Rick Death: OBJECTION!!!!!

Judge: OVERRULED. Mister Death, do you have any idea on what you have done?

(Camera advances to the final verdict)

Judge: Do we have a decision?

Jury Member: Yes your honour….We find the offender, Rick Death, guilty…

(Judge bangs the hammer, as the camera turns to Johnny smirking)

Judge: I give Johnny Ventura access to whatever he decides his punishment to be. I fine Rick Death one hundred thousand dollars for the three accounts of acts he has committed and a further ninety day suspension if a similar incident happens again

(The camera zooms out to Johnny Ventura laughing)

Johnny Ventura: So you fans, YOU DIDN’T WIN. YOU ALL LOST. YOU LOST, YOU LOST, YOU ALL LOST. Rick Death is guilty, because for once, I am seen as the truth-teller, I am the BEST IN THE WORLD….So for you marks who claim I am full of BS, take it to the judge and tell him your opinions, because right now, I am in control, I am the man that made justice prevail! Now, this punishment, I get to decide what Rick Death has to suffer…Now, I COULD fire him….But naa, I am not the easy decision maker. That would be the choice I would go for, if I was stupid…But you see, my contract was running out, and to be honest, I am not sure if I want to stay in a company with a biased agenda. Maybe I could be ‘Extreme’...Maybe I can be a ‘Warrior’….Who knows? But, I have a suggestion, so Rick Death, COME ON DOWN….

(Rick Death comes out to no music, as he sorely walks down)

Johnny Ventura: HURRY UP GRAMPS; I HAVEN’T GOT ALL DAY….

(Rick soon enters the ring, the fans boo Johnny as Johnny takes a seat and pulls out a contract)

Johnny Ventura: Now my good friends of attorneys and I had a discussion after you were found guilty of your actions, and they worked together a contract that I could sign. BUT, I don’t just have to sign this…YOU DO….

Rick Death: I don’t know what you’re after, Johnny. Can’t you understand I am not happy….

Johnny Ventura: Well, someone shouldn’t have ran me over…BUT, before you deny it even though you were proved to have done so….But listen Rick….This contract, it’s not just extending my stay in FWE. You see, this is an Ironclad contract and for you dummies at home who are screaming ‘What the hell is that’, well an Ironclad contract is basically my ticket to get what I want, WHEN I want.

Rick Death: Why couldn’t you just fire me? I mean, you would be happy then…

Johnny Ventura: But no, I wouldn’t, because that would mean you would be leaving FWE and I wouldn’t have to toy you around. This is basically my revenge package. So let’s go over, what is included in this contract…I get my very own jet, nobody but me boards the jet….Whenever I want a championship shot, I will get it, I don’t have to compete is some petty number one contenders match, I am going to be in the matches, whenever I like….I decide when I fight, who I fight and what stipulation I fight in…Warpath will be about me, I want my face on every Warpath product, I don’t want to be second best to people who don’t deserve the spotlight, ,like Ownage, like Krauss, so whenever Warpath’s Intro hits, You better tell production to include me the most……I get to stay off whenever I like! If I don’t feel like doing Warpath, you can’t force me to come into work. I will also be paid more than any FWE Superstar in history. You will comply to these rules otherwise, you will be fired from your job, and the contract states if Mister Death is fired from FWE for breaching contract issues, he will be unable to be part of another job in his life.

(Crowd boo Johnny)

Ted: This man…Seriously, I can’t believe the lengths he has gone to so he can do this…

Johnny Ventura: Now, you can sign this OR you can choose option B…

Rick Death: And what is Option B?

Johnny Ventura: Well me and my friends have come up with a legality issue to make you sign this. But basically, the courts will strip you from FWE grounds and any other job you wish to work for….You will have to leave your house and any family members you live with…And basically, I will be handed another contract, but this contract isn’t just a contract to stay in FWE…But I will be General Manager of Warpath, should you disagree to sign this…

(Fans boo)

Mike: I DON’T WANT JOHNNY AS GENERAL MANAGER….

(Rick hesitates on what to do)

Ted: CMON, RICK , DO THE RIGHT THING…

(Rick pulls the contract to himself and signs it with Johnny smiling)

Johnny Ventura: Wise choice Mister Death…Wise, wise, wise….But here is one thing, I left unannounced…You’re in a match…

Ted: WAIT WHAT?!

Johnny Ventura: YOU WILL COMPETE AGAINST….PYRITE IN EXTREME RULES….

Mike: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME….

Johnny Ventura: AND SINCE I AM FAIR, RICK, THAT MATCH WON’T BE, UNTIL NEXT WEEK…

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against The Machines hit, Johnny Ventura leaves the ring with his contract as he signs it and Rick is depressed in the ring)

Ted: Seriously, this man is….I have no words to describe this man

Mike: RICK DEATH AGAINST PYRITE NEXT WEEK? THIS MAN IS TWISTED; PYRITE IS GOING TO DESTROY HIM! WHAT ON EARTH IS HE EVEN THINKING?

Ted: RICK HAS TO OBEY TO JOHNNY’S ORDERS, RICK DEATH VERSES PYRITE NEXT WEEK GUYS….I SERIOUSLY CAN’T BELIEVE THIS…

Mike: And here’s you saying ‘Johnny is innocent’. This man has to compete against Pyrite next week…In an Extreme Rules match, THIS IS BASICALLY FUCKED UP

Ted: Damn it!

(Commercials)

(Ownage is backstage, strapping his boots, Jimmy Krauss comes in)

Ownage: Look, I am not interested in any formation of a team, Jimmy. Yes, last week we won, this week we’re teaming, but I am fighting my own battle….

Jimmy Krauss: Huh? Why do you think I want to team with anyone? I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I have a steroid freak to deal with at Commencement of Brutality, whilst I hope to see you win the damn thing, so I can battle you at Glory Road

Ownage: Believe me, I’ll win the thing. But I just said that because usually if one teams up with another for a consecutive number of weeks, it means a formation. Forget it, I am happier alone, and this is a fight where just me alone, must fight. When I need help, I’ll ask

Jimmy Krauss: Dude, relax. Jeez, you’re getting a bit cranky. I just wanted to say that last week, we made a statement that we could crack The Remedy. This week, it should be easier. Zeke Nero is what I call the bottom feeder of the team, and Pyrite…Well you’ve beaten him before, so if we could take down The Remedy last week, hell would we be able to this week with Pyrite and Nero? Hell yeah!

Ownage: Well I can’t say I don’t trust you, but I can say that you are someone that would be useful to partner me in this Tag match. So I am going to say this, don’t fuck me up. Last week, you learnt well….

Jimmy Krauss: Can I ask you, what rights do you have to order me around? Sure, the main focus is The Remedy, but just remember, Pyrite, a man who’ll be facing me in a few weeks for my championship, will be out there too….

Ownage: I know…But I am not really the guy to trust anyone else….Just so you know. Now please, I don’t want to strip in front of you…

Jimmy Krauss (With his hands in the air): Okay, fine…

(Jimmy leaves the room)

(Camera pans back in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, AND IT IS FOR, THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP

(The New Age Championship graphic is presented on screen)

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the fans cheering him and the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: Introducing first, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, the New Age Champion, The Doomsday…..AUUUUSTTTTIIIINNNNN LOOOONNNNEWOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: Well here is Austin Lonewolf, the New Age Champion, ready to defend his championship, as Lawrence has placed his rematch clause here and Austin feels confident in this match, this is a match where Lawrence wants revenge

Mike: Lonewolf suffered last week in his match against Pyrite to determine the number one contender for the FWE Championship, but now, Lonewolf having an important match, his reign as New Age Champion, on the line in this no disqualification match

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the with a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: And here comes Lawrence, stating he will take back what is his and make sure he becomes the New Age Champion once more, and Lawrence is looking positive in all this, can he reclaim the New Age Championship, which he held for a long time last time?

Mike: Lawrence is a fighter, he will fight until the end or until he can’t offer anymore. Lawrence needs to take his aggression even further this week, in the hopes he can make a difference to the comments about him, if he is to become New Age Champion…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with the rematch to decide the New Age Champion, new champion, Austin Lonewolf takes on the former champion, Lawrence, as both men come together for the lock up, and already, Lawrence takes control, as the headlock takes place. Now Austin trying to fight out of this hold, but Austin counters, kick to the ribs and free of the hold

Mike: Now Austin comes back at Lawrence with a lariat, and already, applying an ankle lock on Lawrence, as Lawrence tries to hop his way over to the ropes, that lock still in tight, as Lawrence is edging closer to the ropes

Ted: But look at Lawrence, now twisting his body, trying to counter it, AND HE SHOVES LONEWOLF OFF HIM. Now Lonewolf and Lawrence, both getting back to their feet, as both men, circling the ring, and coming to for the lock up once more, NOW YOU CAN SEE LAWRENCE TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE…Lonewolf trying to fight out of this, as the referee counting Lawrence, and Lawrence lets go…

Mike: Lawrence wanders around the ring, as Lonewolf tries his best to recuperate here, AND LAWRENCE SMACKS A MASSIVE BOOT INTO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF NOW SLUMPED, AS LAWRENCE, COMES TO LONEWOLF, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE, LONEWOLF IS BEING PRESSURED BY LAWRENCE, AS THE BOOT, PRESSING INTO THE FACE OF THE NEW AGE CHAMPION

Ted: Lawrence letting go once again, pulling up Lonewolf to his feet, AND NOW, LAWRENCE AIMS, AND CHARGES LONEWOLF, OUT OF THE RING, BUT LONEWOLF HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE.

Mike: Lonewolf hanging on tight, as Lawrence comes towards Lonewolf, trying to stand him to his feet, BUT LONEWOLF HEADBUTTS THE MIDSECTION OF LAWRENCE, AND LAWRENCE WOUNDED THERE, BUT LONEWOLF HEADS FOR THE TURNBUCKLE….AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, DIVING ELBOW MADE BY LONEWOLF, GOING FOR THE COVER, but a kickout made by Lawrence, just before the referee could get a count in…

Ted: Now Lonewolf proceeds to a headlock, and LAWRENCE IS TRAPPED. BUT CAN THE NEW AGE CHAMPION TAKE A HUGE ADVANTAGE HOME WITH HIM?

Mike: It seems possible, BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE, EDGING TO THE ROPES. AND LAWRENCE HOLDS ONTO THE ROPES, THE CHAMPION LETTING GO INSTANTLY…

Ted: Now Lonewolf going to the leg as Lawrence remains grounded, PICKING UP THE LEG, SMASHING THE KNEE OFF THE CANVAS….And now you can see, Lonewolf is now shortened, on his knees, waiting for Lonewolf to make his way back to his feet.

Mike: Lawrence is in a position where he could end up in a deep amount of trouble….LONEWOLF GOING FOR DOOMSDAY, BUT SHOVED OUT THE WAY BY LAWRENCE, LONEWOLF COMING BACK AT LAWRENCE, AND LOOK, LOOK AT THIS! LAWRENCE HAS LONEWOLF CAUGHT, HERE WE GO, LAWRENCE HITS….OVERKILL, LOOK AT THAT, COVER BY LAWRENCE!!!!!

1………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO CHANCE THERE BY LAWRENCE, AS LONEWOLF MANAGES A KICKOUT. Now Lawrence raps his arms around the head of Lonewolf, you can see Lonewolf trying to battle to escape. But this is not going to work out well for Lonewolf.

Mike: It might not, as Lonewolf, trying to escape, AND HE ROLLS OUT THE WAY….Lonewolf now escapes the ring, as Lawrence now slides out the ring…Lonewolf tryong to grab a weapon in this match, BUT LAWRENCE CATCHES LONEWOLF, AND NOW, LONEWOLF BEING PILED AWAY BY LAWRENCE

Ted: Lawrence now shoving a mixtures of elbows and punches to the back of Lonewolf, AND THROWING LONEWOLF INTO THE BARRICADE, LONEWOLF GOES OVER THE OTHER SIDE, AND NOW LAWRENCE IN CONTROL

Mike: I have to say Lawrence has been in control for a lot of this match, but this is normal, because Lawrence is desperate for this championship to come back around his waist, I know Lawrence will be fighting tooth and nail to win back what was once his….

Ted: Lawrence slides back in the ring, buying himself some more time as Lonewolf tries to make his way over the barricade. Lawrence smiling here, he knows he could be in a beneficial position. Now Lonewolf makes his way over the barricade, and Lonewolf slides himself across the floor, trying to make his way to his feet…

Mike: Now Lonewolf gets back in the ring, and you can see Lawrence picking him up, a fist to the face, BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF, HITTING A SHOT THE CHEEKS OF LAWRENCE. AND BOTH THESE MEN TRADING SHOTS TONIGHT, AS THESE TWO LOOK TO MAKE SOMETHING, WHO’LL COME OUT WITH CONTROL?

Ted: AND LONEWOLF, WITH A DOOMSDAY OUT OF NOWHERE, HOOKING THE LEG

3……………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: WHAT A KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE, denying Lonewolf the win…

Mike: Lonewolf just sitting there shaking his head, needing to understand that Lawrence is not going to go down easy in this match. As Lawrence crawls to the corner….Lonewolf getting to his feet, NOW KICKING THE HEAD, AND AGAIN, AND KICKING ALL OVER THE BODY OF LAWRENCE, WITH RAPID SHOTS TO LAWRENCE, REMEMBER HE CAN DO THIS ALL HE WANTS

Ted: He can do…As Lawrence, now lifted to his feet…AND LONEWOLF CONTINUES TO FIRE AWAY THE SHOTS WITH THAT LEFT FOOT, DIGGING INTO THE CHEST AREA OF LAWRENCE. Lawrence trying to fight out of this, but Lonewolf is proving to be relentless…

Mike: Well Lonewolf has stopped now, but he did that for about a minute, great stamina from Lonewolf, as now, LAWRENCE COUNTERING, PULLING LONEWOLF TO THE OPPOSITE TURNBUCKLE….LONEWOLF COMES BACK, BACKDROP BY LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE HOPING TO REGROUP HOMSELF,

Ted: Lawrence charging for Lonewolf….BUT A NICE DROP TOE HOLD BY LONEWOLF, DROPPING LAWRENCE ON THE TURNBUCKLE PADDING…AND A HEAVY KICK BY LONEWOLF TO THE SPINE OF LAWRENCE

Mike: Lawrence now on the ground, as look, Lonewolf bending that arm back behind Lawrence now, as Lawrence screaming in agony, not much weaponry being used in this match here

Ted: Well it’s not over yet Mike, but these two have been trying to battle each other will skill, these men are two men who have tried to keep each other down here…BUT LOOK AT THIS, LAWRENCE FLIPS LONEWOLF OVER, AND LAWRENCE THROWING LONEWOLF OUT OF THE RING….

Mike: And now you can see Lawrence trying to recover, heavy match this has been thus far, as look, Lonewolf looking under the ring. Still heavy about the most importance loss of his career to Pyrite, second week running that Lonewolf is in a match where weapons are allowed, and Lonewolf pulls out a chair. Now we’re going to see some action here

Ted: Lonewolf gets in the ring, Lawrence is on his knees, AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, SMASHING THE CHAIR OFF THE HEAD OF LAWRENCE, CRASHING HIM DOWN, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT LONEWOLF IS BASHING THE CHAIR OFF THE HEAD, THIS MATCH IS SHOWING SOME AGGRESSION AT LAST

Mike: Lonewolf raging war here against Lawrence. As now, Lonewolf throws the chair to one side of the ring, now picking up Lawrence, LAWRENCE THROWS HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, LONEWOLF BOUNCES OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, AND LOOK!!!

Ted: OVERKILL TIME….But no! Lonewolf manages to hop off the shoulders of Lawrence…BUT LAWRENCE, MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF, AND THAT HAS GOT TO SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF LONEWOLF

Mike: Lawrence on form here, holding onto the ropes, and now, he is wanting Lonewolf to get to his feet, you can see Lawrence is exhausted. This is a big chance for Lawrence to get somewhere here, as Lawrence begs for Lonewolf to get on his feet…

Ted: AND LOOK, MAYBE SECOND TIME LUCKY?! YES, LONEWOLF HIT WITH THE OVERKILL, AND LAWRENCE, COULD BE TAKING BACK WHAT IS HIS, COVER BY LAWRENCE

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WAS THAT TH…NO, KICKOUT BY LONEWOLF, THIS IS NOT GOOD. LAWRENCE SITTING UP AND CAN’T BELIEVE IT

Ted: I can’t blame him, he saw the win, but it wasn’t enough to gift him a win. As now Lawrence using the ropes to get to his feet, likewise Lonewolf. Both these men have suffered hugely in this match tonight and something may have to give.

Mike: Well there needs to be a resolution for this match. Both men coming to their feet, as they slowly come together for the lock up. And you can see both of them releasing, Lonewolf with an elbow into the nose, catching Lawrence off-guard.

Ted: FLYING DROPKICK BY LONEWOLF, BUT LAWRENCE MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND NOW, LONEWOLF SLOWY GETTING TO HIS FEET…..BUT A CLOTHESLINE TO LONEWOLF BY LAWRENCE.

Mike: Lawrence now has control, Lonewolf is down, and you can see the struggle made by Lonewolf to back to his feet…..Lonewolf now getting to his feet…..CHARGING AT LAWRENCE, BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE WITH A ROLL UP….

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: LONEWOLF KICKS OUT……Lawrence and Lonewolf now getting to their feet, AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY HITS, AND LONEWOLF, NOW APPLIES CRIPPLING LOCK, OH MY GAWD, THIS COULD BE IT

Mike: NO! NO! LAWRENCE CAUGHT IN THE CRIPPLING LOCK, WHAT CAN HE DO?! THIS SEEMS TROUBLING FOR LAWRENCE, AND LOOK, LAWRENCE IS TAPPING, LAWRENCE HAS TO TAP OUT

(DING DING DING)

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf gets to his feet as he is handed the New Age Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL YOUR NEW AGE CHAMPION…….AUUUUUSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFFF

Ted: IMPRESSIVE BATTLE BY THESE TWO MEN, THESE TWO BATTLED UNTIL THE FINISH AND IN THE END, LONEWOLF GOT THE WIN, LONEWOLF MADE LAWRENCE TAP OUT AND THIS WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS A REMARKABLE MATCH. LOVED THIS MATCH

Mike: A great match indeed, as Lonewolf and Lawrence, saw their chance, it was the first defence of Lonewolf and he still managed to keep it in tact. So a great moment for Lonewolf to rejoice, first title defence was successful, you heard Rick Death, next week we’ll know what his next target will be!

(Pyrite is backstage, he sees Johnny Ventura)

Johnny Ventura: Can I help you?

Pyrite: Who asked you to decide what I was going to be doing in a match next week?

Johnny Ventura: Relax, this guy is easy for you.

Pyrite: I don’t care Johnny….Who made you the boss of me?!

Johnny Ventura: HEY….I just signed a contract to decide I do what I want. Which means I am basically allowed to choose the matches involving Rick Death…

Pyrite: No it doesn’t. You are not the General Manager, you’re not the boss of me. But since I don’t have a match next week, I may as well take your note to beat the shit out of Rick Death. Besides, he needs to know how I feel after months of power abuse

Johnny Ventura: See? That is what we need! And I looked for you because you are someone who I can commit the damage as much as possible. I can count of you to shame that man…Hell I wouldn’t want to call him a man, but you get my point, I don’t want him to enjoy the comforts of life. I mean, he ran me down, he cost me the chance to be FWE Champion…How would you feel if he injured you and cost you the chance to be FWE Champion?

Pyrite: I know how you feel Johnny and I feel your sorrow and I said I am going to beat him up. Not for you though, but for myself because I want to teach that bastard a lesson in life.

Johnny Ventura: That’s fine, do whatever you want to him…

(Johnny leaves as Pyrite walks on)

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main Event Tag Team Match, is scheduled for One fall!

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction as he looks pissed off coming down the ramp)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: So Ownage is out here, these fans cheering for the hometown hero, and you have to wonder, Ownage in his hometown, looking to get back at The Remedy again, despite last week, Ownage and Krauss putting away The Remedy and making them vulnerable

Mike; You’re right, Ownage is someone who won’t let revenge slide after one win however, and you can see in this Main Event match, Ownage is ready for The Remedy. But can this be the second week running that The Remedy get cured?

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders)

JA: And his partner, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Jimmy Krauss, who will be partnering Ownage tonight, he and Ownage worked well last week, despite putting their differences aside, this time, Ownage and Krauss will take on Zeke Nero and the number one contender for the FWE Championship, Pyrite

Mike: And Krauss is looking like he is going to be in that aggressive state of mind once again, Krauss wanted to punt The Remedy last week, didn’t get the job done however, but this week, Krauss has more of a reason this week to use the punt…

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero gets booed as he comes out with Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams)

JA: And their opponents, first, accompanied by Xavier Williams and Matt Knoxville, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, The Mind’s Worst Fear….ZEEEEEEEKEEE NEEEEEEEROOOOOOO

Mike: Xavier Williams and Matt Knoxville out here tonight, aiding Zeke Nero who aided them last week in their loss. And one has to wonder, this could play more into the hands of The Remedy, having both men aiding Nero tonight

Ted: You’re right, Mike. Zeke Nero is wanting to get back at Ownage, beating him two weeks ago, but can Ownage be beat again by Nero this week? And as these men come down, I am more pushed to watch this. Should be an awesome main event

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to a massive negative reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYYYYYRITTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE

Ted: And look at Krauss, suddenly staring at Pyrite who makes his way down the ring, in force, and this match should give us a little stimulation to what might happen at Commencement of Brutality, you can see Pyrite ready to take first blood at Krauss

Mike: Well their contract signing is next week, and I can’t wait to find out what the stipulation for that match is. But for now, Pyrite needs to try and find some advantage over Krauss, and I hate to say it, but it could work, being Pyrite having The Remedy in his corner along with Nero

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with this Main Event Tag Team match. Ownage and Pyrite set things off, as they both come for the lock up, and Pyrite already forcing Ownage in the turnbuckle. Now Pyrite ramming the knees into the chest area and throwing Ownage to the opposite turnbuckle. Ownage smacking the turnbuckle, PYRITE CHARGES. But Ownage moves out the way, ONE HANDED BULLDOG FROM OWNAGE

Mike: And now Ownage turns around Pyrite, climbing on top of his, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, BEATING AWAY AT PYRITE, FIST AFTER FIST CONNECTING WITH THE FACE. But Pyrite throws off Ownage, Ownage making the tag to Krauss. Krauss and Pyrite, now in the ring with both men facing off at Commencement of Brutality. Both men lock up and now, Krauss forced Pyrite out the ring. Krauss slides out the ring, AND THROWS PYRITE INTO THE BARRICADE

Ted: These men are battling to try and hurt each other so much. Now Pyrite thrown back in the ring by Krauss. Krauss slithers back into the ring, slides in for the cover, but a quick kickout by Pyrite, just before the one count could be made

Mike: And now, Krauss wrapping his arms around the head of Pyrite, going for the headlock and you can see Pyrite is battling to try and escape the hold. Pyrite is poised, and Pyrite needs some advantage, because he can’t stay in this headlock for too long. Nero is waiting for Pyrite to get to him, and you can hear Knoxville screaming to Pyrite to let go of him….

Ted: Look! Pyrite lets go of Krauss…PYRITE SLIDES OUT THE RING AND SLOWLY COMING TO KNOXVILLE, THREATENING HIM, NOT A BOLD MOVE KNOXVILLE

Mike: It isn’t, raising the fist and Knoxville backs off. Pyrite heads back in the ring, AND BACK TO SANITY HITS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE BY KRAUSS, COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION…

1…………………………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………………………

3…KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Pyrite. Krauss now stares at Pyrite who is down and you can see the knee drops being applied here in this match, Krauss and Ownage tag teaming once again this week, Rick Death apparently ‘rewarding’ them…

Mike: I wouldn’t call this a reward as far as Death wants to go to the lengths, but I have to say, this is a moment where Ownage and Krauss are given a second chance, sure Ownage may not be pleased with the situation, but it’s Rick Death’s orders…

Ted: Ownage now tagged in, as Ownage climbs the turnbuckle, as Pyrite is down. Former FWE Champion….WITH AN ELBOW DROP TO PYRITE. Nero now trying to get into this match as Pyrite has been in this match for nearly five minutes without tagging in. But now you can see Pyrite trying to get to Nero

Mike: And Nero is in. Now Nero comes rushing in and firing away at Ownage, BUT OWNAGE BLOCKING THESE SHOTS. OWNAGE PROVING THAT NERO IS NOT GETTING THE UPPER HAND

Ted: KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY OWNAGE. Ownage now waits for Nero to make his way back to his feet, two weeks ago, Nero beat Ownage thanks to interference from The Remedy, now Nero gets to his feet, AND A ROUNDHOUSE BY OWNAGE. NERO SMACKING THE CANVAS, not a strong start from Pyrite’s side….

Mike: You can hear Knoxville just screaming to Nero, as Nero tries to get his way to his feet. Nero is struggling to make something here…As look, Ownage now stomping at the back of the knee. Look at those vicious shots to that knee, and Nero screaming in agony, I would be too!

Ted: Nero now trying to make his way to his feet, as Ownage helps him up….BUT LOOK, SHOVED BY NERO, NERO SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY, AND LOOK AT THJAT DROPKICK TO OWNAGE, BY NERO. Nero back in control in this match, climbing on top of Ownage, AND BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE OF OWANGE, OWNAGE IS STRUGGLING TO GET THE REDEMPTION HE NEEDS

Mike: You’re right; Ownage needs to have a plan to throw Nero from him. Nero picks him up, Ownage trying to drag himself to Krauss. But Nero with enough strength, to bash his head off the turnbuckle. And now Nero is firing the head off the turnbuckle, you can see Nero is battling hard and now, trying to place Ownage on top of the turnbuckle…

Ted: BUT OWNAGE, KICK TO THE GUT, BACKING NERO OFF. AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS READY ONCE MORE. DIVING CROSSBODY FROM OWNAGE, OH MY!!!

Mike: BUT PYRITE, POWERBOMB TO OWNAGE, STOPPING THE LEADING REIGN, AS KRAUSS HAS HAD ENOUGH, AND NOW KRAUSS, TRYING TO GO FOR BACK TO SANITY, BUT PYRITE COUNTERS IT….SPEAR TO KRAUSS, OH MY!!!

Ted: NICE SPEAR, NICE SPEAR FROM PYRITE, KRAUSS IS OUT OF IT. Krauss now rolling out the ring as the referee forces Pyrite out, Knoxville clapping in approval, as Nero, now sees Ownage laid out, THIS COULD BE HIS CHANCE TO GET A WIN FOR HIMSELF, DRAPING THE ARM OVER FOR THE COVER, HAS NERO DONE THE JOB?

2…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike; NO! NOT EVEN A TWO COUNT….Ownage trying to roll onto his back, as Nero helps himself to his feet, AND NOW LOOK AT NERO, TRYING TO GET OWNAGE TO HIS FEET, TAUNTING AND MOCKING HIM. THIS IS BIG FOR NERO, BIG FOR HIM TO GET A CHANCE!!!

Ted: Ownage managing to get to his feet, AND LOOK, CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER….AND THE LIONTAMER, ROYALY SCREWED IS IN, IS OWNAGE GOING TO TAP, THIS IS BAD FOR OWNAGE, HIS PARTNER IS OUT AND OWNAGE IS IN TROUBLE, OWNAGE COULD BE TAPPING OUT TO NERO HERE TONIGHT

Mike: OH NO, ANOTHER LOSS TO THE HANDS OF NERO CAN’T DO OWNAGE ANY GOOD, BUT CAN OWNAGE E….LOOK, LOOK! OWNAGE, THROWING NERO OFF HIM, AND NERO DOESN’T MANAGE TO GET THE JOB DONE

Ted: Now Ownage trying to survive here, Ownage trying to recover himself, as he crawls to Krauss who just got back up to his feet….Ownage tags in Krauss. Krauss comes to Nero, who is charging for him, BUT A CLOTHESLINE FROM KRAUSS. Krauss now picks Nero up by the head, THROWING NERO OUT THE RING, HEAD FIRST. And Knoxville coming to the aid of his Remedy brother.

Mike: Nero trying to get back to his feet, as Krauss with that vicious Viper-like stare towards Nero. Now turning his attention to Pyrite, the number one contender for the FWE Championship. Nero hurries into the ring, as Nero, now trying to recover himself, and Krauss showing an element of kindness, as Krauss now throws Nero to his feet, look at Krauss, throwing Nero into the turnbuckle…

Ted: Krauss now places Nero on top of the turnbuckle, walking around the ring, AND LOOK AT THIS, RUNNING BIG BOOT….COUNTERED; NERO MOVES OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, STANDING ON THE APRON, AND NOW, LOOK AT NERO…..DROPKICK! DROPKCIK BY NERO SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK

Mike: THAT HAS BOUGHT PYRITE AND NERO SOME TIME, AS NERO NOW HEADS TO PYRITE, TAGGING IN THE BEAST, AND PYRITE PICKS UP KRAUSS, RAMMING THE KNEE OFF THE CANVAS, AND YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS IS BEING WEAKENED BY THIS MAN.

Ted: Krauss now trying to get to his feet, Pyrite rushing him up, AND LOOK AT THIS, SPINEBUSTER FROM PYRITE, PYRITE NAILING THAT SPINEBUSTER AND YOU HAVE TO THINK THIS COULD BE THE TURNING POINT OF THE MATCH

Mike: PYRITE’S SPINEBUSTERS ARE ONES TO AVOID, KRAUSS COULDN’T, NOW HE IS DESTROYED….But now, Krauss picked up by the head, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING?!?

Ted: CRUSHING THE HEAD WITH HIS BARE HANDS, THIS MAN IS INSANE, HE NEEDS TO CUT IT OUT!!!! HE IS GOING TO CRUSH HIM!

Mike: I THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF SUBMISSION HOLD HERE, PYRITE WANTS KRAUSSO TO QUIT, BUT WILL HE QUIT? THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!

Ted: BUT LOOK, KRAUSS FREES HIMSELF, AND LOOK, HEADBUTTING THE FACE OF PYRITE, PYRITE KNOCKING OFF TO HIS FEET…..AND BACK TO SANITY HITS PYRITE, REVENGE FOR KRAUSS AFTER PYRITE SPEARED HIM…

Mike: BUT WAIT, HE IS NOT GOING TO THE COVER, HE SITS UP, AND NOTICES SOMETHING. OH MY GAWD, HE IS RUSHING TO THE CORNER, HE TRIED THIS WITH THE REMEDY LAST WEEK, AND NOW, THIS WEEK, HE IS GOING TO BE AFTER THE BLOOD OF PYRITE, OH MY! PYRITE

Ted: KRAUSS GOING FOR THE PUNT!!!!!!!! NO, PYRITE ROLLS PAST KRAUSS, PYRITE GETS TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK, OH MAN,! PYRITE, LOOKING TO PUT AWAY KRAUSS…..PYBOMB, PYBOMB HITS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE, INCREDIBLE STUFF

Mike: THAT MAY BE THE COVER, PYRITE SLIPS IN….

3…………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: THR…NO, KRAUSS KICKS OUT, AND PYRITE IS SHOCKED, HE CAN’T BELIEVE IT…PYRITE SUDDENLY GETS TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, STOMPING AWAY AT KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS IN TROUBLE HERE, AND PYRITE IS SICK OF THIS!

Mike: WELL PYRITE DIDN’T GET LUCKY, BUT THIS IS NOT EVEN NEEDED, OWNAGE NOW TRYING TO HAVE KRAUSS TAG HIM IN, AS OWNAGE, LEANING TO KRAUSS, BUT KRAUSS CAN’T REACH HIM

Ted: Pyrite holds the leg lock in tight, and now, Ownage trying to shout to Krauss to reach to him. However, can Krauss manage to get to the former FWE Champion?

Mike: He is trying to, AND LOOK, KRAUSS IS TRYING, TRYING TO TURN OVER….PYRITE TRYING TO HOLD IT IN….BUT LOOK, KRAUSS TURNS AROUND, AND FLIES PYRITE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE WHERE NERO STANDS…

Ted: KRAUSS WITH THE LAST BIT OF HIS ENERGY, TAGGING IN OWNAGE, OWNAGE CLIMBS THE TURNBUCKLE, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE GO, CROSSB…

Mike: NO! PYRITE CATCHES, POWERSLAM TO THE CANVAS, OH MY, WHAT A COLLISION, AND OWNAGE IS GOING TO BE FEELING THAT ONE…

Ted: NERO TAGGED IN, NERO TAGGED IN….AND NERO, WHO ALSO SEEMED DAMAGED, STOMPING AWAY SLOWLY AT OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE, SUFFERING BIG AFTER THAT POWERSLAM, IS NOW HAVING NERO TAKE ABUSE AT HIM

Mike: Jesus….Nero now picking him up, Ownage is dangled…AND LOOK, CORKSCREW….NO, OWNAGE COUNTERING IT, AND JIMMY TRYING TO TAG IN OWNAGE, BUT PYRITE COMES IN, KNOCKING KRAUSS OFF THE ROPES, AND LOOK, SPEAR TO OWNAGE, OH MY GAWD

Ted: PYRITE IS GOING OUT OF CONTROL HERE TONIGHT. NERO TAGGING BACK IN PYRITE IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS, AS OWNAGE TAGS IN KRAUSS, WHO JUST REGAINED HIMSELF ONTO THE ROPES, AND PYRITE WITH THE FISTS, FIRING AWAY AT KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS IN TROUBLE, AS THE REFEREE, THE REFEREE IS OUT AFTER KRAUSS COLLIDED WITH HIM, AND LOOK, THE REMEDY ENTER THE RING, SPEAR TO KRAUSS

Mike: AND PYRITE LOOKS PISSED OFF, AND NOW THEY GO AFTER OWNAGE, AND A THREE ON ONE ASSAULT COMMENCES ON OWNAGE, AS LOOK AT THIS, THE REMEDY BEATING OWNAGE TO THE GROUND

Ted: FUCK SAKE….THE REMEDY JUST TAKING DOWN OWNAGE, AS PYRITE, THE LEGAL MAN HERE TONIGHT. AS HE PICKS UP KRAUSS, PYBOMB TO KRAUSS, OH MY….

Mike: THE REMEDY ARE BACKING OFF FROM OWNAGE, AS THE REFEREE GETS TO HIS FEET, BUT LOOK, PYRITE DROPS THE COVER ON KRAUSS….NO!!!!

3…………………………………………………………………………………………

Mike: DAMN IT

(DING DING DING)

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite stands alone in the ring, as The Remedy look down at Ownage)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF ZEKE NERO AND PYYYYRITTTTTTEEEEE

Mike: FUCKING HELL….THIS IS BULLSHIT, AND LOOK, KNOXVILLE NODDING HIS HEAD, AND THE REMEDY ATTACKING OWNAGE ONCE AGAIN. OH NO, CMON, WHAT THE HELL….

Ted: AND PYRITE ATTACKING KRAUSS, LOOK AT PYRITE, CHOKING KRAUSS, AND THIS IS REALLY STUPID…PYRITE SLIDING OUT THE RING, SHOVING PAST THE REFEREE AND LOOK, HE PICKS UP THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…

Mike: Krauss getting back to his feet…..As The Remedy, fight down Ownage, Ownage can’t fucking move an inch….This is three on one, and Ownage can’t do a fucking thing….

Ted: The Remedy however backing off from Ownage, Ownage is in pain, he isn’t moving. AND LOOK, PYRITE……PYBOMB TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING. KRAUSS IS OUT

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits again, Pyrite throws the FWE Championship in Krauss’s face as he walks up the ramp shouting ‘This is mine’)

Mike: Oh man. THIS CAN’T BE GOOD. The Remedy and Pyrite team together to take out Ownage and Jimmy Krauss. And they are both gone to hell because of this combination of The Remedy and Pyrite. What a force of nature….

Ted: I have to say, these two combination has Krauss and Ownage placed in stone. And that is it for Warpath. What a Warpath this has been, full of drama and chaos and as Commencement of Brutality is concerned, things are picking up steam. What will happen next week? What will increase the battle between Jimmy Krauss and Pyrite? Find out on our first European Warpath of the year, we bid you goodnight folks!

(The camera ends with Pyrite up the ramp, taunting at Krauss who still hasn’t moved)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

March 26th 2013
Page 1 of 1