FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 12th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

March 12th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: March 12th 2013   March 12th 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 am

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Replays of last week flash, with Jimmy Krauss celebrating with his championship victory, and then Johnny Ventura and his car being destroyed. We also see Ownage being attacked by The Remedy, before the cameras fade out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: Welcome to Warpath! Live in the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri, I am Ted Andru, Alongside me is Mike Daniels, and Mike, if last week was something, what will this week be?

Mike: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, yes Ted, last week was just one of the biggest shows in Warpath history. We had two people. YES TWO, returning to Tuesday Night Warpath, and let me tell you, the shocks from last week, couldn’t come any higher

(Pictures of Johnny Ventura’s car smashed are shown)

Ted: Well this is the damage to Johnny Ventura’s car, now Rick Death crashed into Ventura’s car and Ventura went ape shit about this. We’ll have more on that later, and I am going to say this, Ventura is pissed off tonight….

Mike: Well Warpath last week was one hyped up episode, this week should be similar!!!

(Camera returns to pan over the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN….THE FWE CHAMPION……JIIIIIIIIMMMMMMY KRRRRAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out with the FWE Championship around his shoulder as he is cheered)

Ted: Well here comes the FWE Champion, and Jimmy Krauss is fuming as last week, he just came off a loss to Johnny Ventura and Kendrick Williams. Then Pyrite would come back and attack Krauss. Krauss would end up destroyed by a renewed Pyrite

Mike: Well I have to say, Pyrite had NO right to attack Krauss. Krauss has done nothing wrong to Pyrite, but I guess people just attack the champion for the sake of it these days. And to be honest, I will be looking forward to seeing Krauss’s response to this situation

(Krauss asks for a microphone as the crowd chant for Krauss. He soon gets one and he walks around the ring)

Jimmy Krauss: Now, I want to get something off my chest because it seems like someone has a problem with the way I breathe in this company. Last week, after my match where I lost thanks to Dorin, I got attacked by Pyrite, a long term rival of mine…Now I don’t have an idea why he did such a thing. What have I done wrong, what was with his mind? I have no idea but right now, he has made an enemy of Jimmy Krauss, because the next time I see him…I am going to hit him Back to Sanity so badly that he will be out once again. Pyrite, I know you’re backstage listening to every word I have to say. But that was not the right time to try and cost me dignity. You made yourself the worst mistake any FWE Superstar could make, and that is beating up the FWE Champion after the match. You see, I don’t know what possessed you to do that last week. I mean, I haven’t had a problem with you for ages. But in retrospect, I want to thank you for delivering that PyBomb on me so badly because you did one thing that benefited myself and these fans. It gives me a reason to put you out of action once again. And I will do so, I am going to show these fans that you came back for nothing. I am going to show these fans that Jimmy Krauss does not give into little freaks like you. So Pyrite….

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out with shades on to massive boos)

Ted: Well that didn’t take long…

Mike: Pyrite, the dominant powerhouse, coming out in front of these fans here tonight and they are not showing any respect for Pyrite….

Pyrite: Well well well…Funny how times change Jimmy. Because I don’t see a champion. I see a loser. Someone who doesn’t deserve that championship. Someone who can’t keep these fans on their leashes. I am happy that I attacked you and you want to know why I attacked you?

Jimmy Krauss: Was is something I have done and you were planning to strike me at the right time? Well that’s good Pyrite, but let me remind you, I took out Johnny Ventura and gave him ten staples necessary after Final Flight, just because I showed him that I am no longer a Freakshow. But now a man who is inflicted by rage and will do anything…

Pyrite: That’s cute Jimmy. But that is not the reason why I attacked you last week. You see I have been in this company for over a year. And throughout that year where I have spent in this company, I have been seen as nothing but a joke. They think I have not pushed myself to becoming a threat to people like you. And you know what I find funny? How people like you who have done shit all for this company, get more than one shot at the gold, whereas I got one chance at the FWE Championship and I got shit all afterwards.

Jimmy Krauss: Your point is?

Pyrite: My point is how the hell did you get so many shots and come out with so many failures?

Jimmy Krauss: It’s called showing talent and proving that you’re in the main event scene, not some lowlife in the Demolition Championship scene because I am not someone who will come to Warpath and attack those who are in the higher tier. But do you know what that makes you? That makes you a man who is bitter to see that people like me, is doing a better job than he will ever do…

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: You attacked me last week because you wanted to prove that I was nothing but a joke? Because you got so pissed off that someone better was in the FWE Championship scene? I actually find this excuse more amusing than Johnny Ventura’s bitching about how he can’t get his own way.

Pyrite: You think this is funny don’t you? Having me sitting on the sidelines, hoping for the likes of Ownage, you and Ventura to become injured so I can step up to the plate and take it? That makes me sick to my stomach, I have worked my ass off day in, day out and what do I get? Teaming with a former World Heavyweight Champion who has no coordination at all? Wasting my time? What about you though Jimmy? I mean look what happened to you, when you weren’t getting your own way, what did you do? That’s right, you bitched to Rick Death about how you weren’t in the main event picture, you handed in your championship and what did you do? You threw a strop. And then suddenly, at Tapout, I am to believe, and what happened? You failed! So instead of giving me a mouthful about how I shouldn’t bitch about my place in FWE, why don’t you just shut up and think about the past, before you became Jimmy Krauss, when you were known as Freakshow

(Fans boo Pyrite)

Jimmy Krauss: Do you hear them voices Pyrite? They aren’t signs of hatred, they are signs of people not giving a shit what you think. You see, I will admit to being childish then. But things have changed, did you see me bitch when I was lost that Triple Threat at Survival of the Fittest? No, I actually thought Ownage should’ve won that match. My point is, you need to shut the fuck up befire shit gets handed to you…AGAIN

(Fans cheer and chant “Fuck him up”)

Pyrite: You know, these fans are the reason why FWE is so corrupted. Chanting “Fuck him up” towards me. What a dumbass statement, you know, it’s a wonder how you have so many fans and not feel guilty over how you got them….

Jimmy Krauss: Because, I don’t go around fucking people up after matches, I don’t go around and bitch about my place in the books. I earn their respect. These fans didn’t come here to see you continue and rant about how you’re mistreat. You want to know whose problem that is? Yours. You are the one that fucked up kiddo, you are the one that, at the end of the day, didn’t do enough to make sure he was on top form. So you can come out every week and bitch about not being FWE Champion, but you know something? I don’t care because I earned this moment, you never, case closed!

Pyrite: Pathetic. Well, you won’t be saying that at Commencement of Brutality, will you?

Jimmy Krauss: What the hell are you talking about?

Pyrite: You know how your little buddy, Johnny Ventura, took out DA King last week? Well DA King has suffered a torn ACL and will be out for nine months. Well Rick Death is now looking for a replacement….Or he was, because he might not have liked my actions on last week’s episode, but I was eligible enough to step in and be in this tournament. But think about it, Pyrite will get his championship shot, not too long from now

Jimmy Krauss: Over my dead body. You think you have a chance of getting to the finals. Ha, I’d love to see you try.

Pyrite: Oh it’s not that I am going to try, it’s that I am going to do so. Because I am not being placed on the back foot anymore. I am going to do the best I can to make sure that not only to be the main focus on your FWE Championship, but I am going to make sure that I get what I deserve for once, the spotlight shining down on me…Because right now Krauss, you’re a man with a rifle dot on your head, and all I need to do is pull the trigger and claim what is mine.

Jimmy Krauss: Except that even if you do win this tournament with sheer luck, it won’t help you beat me at Commencement of Brutality, because I am making myself heard when I say this, you will never lay your hands on the FWE Championship, EVER. I don’t care if I am holding the belt, I don’t care if some kid like Chris Xtreme holds the belt, you will never be the man holding onto a title that has meaning like this…

(Pyrite laughs)

Pyrite: Cute Krauss. But what else is there to say? I wish you luck against Blade tonight, because you’re going to need it!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite leaves the stage with Krauss taunting Pyrite)

Ted: What strong words on the returning Pyrite, but Pyrite is getting overconfident, I can even say that

Mike: You’re right, Pyrite is not going to back down however, and Pyrite remains focused on one thing, beating Krauss one day. And that seems to be Pyrite’s plot!

Ted: But up next, a debuting Anthony Ross will take on Former FWE Champion, Lawrence. How are things going to pan out in this match? This will be an interesting one to watch!!!

(Commercial)

(Liam Catterson: The Legend Within DVD airs)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!!

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: Well here comes Lawrence, looking for a way to beat the new rookie, Anthony Ross who competed on Mayhem earlier this week. And if I were Lawrence, I’d be careful of Ross because Anthony Ross is one, tough competition

Mike: Yeah but you have to consider Anthony Ross too. I mean this is his first match on Warpath and he doesn’t want to mess with a Warrior like Lawrence. Lawrence has been a New Age Champion, he has been the centre of controversy too, so Ross needs to be careful

(A lesson in violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross comes down the ring with negative reaction)

JA: And his opponent, making his Warpath debut, from Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, ANNNNTHHHHHONYYYYY ROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: And now here comes Ross down the ring, Anthony Ross is one of these guys who promises to show a great show. It took him two Collision shows before he got granted a shot at a contract on the main brand, does that show what promise he has?

Mike: It does, and I think a guy like Ross is someone who can show a great amount of charisma. You’ve made a signature on how good Ross can be, and I agree. This match promises to open up a great Warpath

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Ross and Lawrence set things off here, as both men circle the ring, Ross’s Warpath debut. Both men lock up and both men jostling for the advantage, but it’s Lawrence who gets control of the rookie. Backing Ross into the corner and Lawrence suddenly letting go. Now both men come back to the middle of the ring, locking back up and now Ross has control, knee striking the ribs

Mike: Now he sends Lawrence head first into the turnbuckle. Lawrence turns around, AND A RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD BY ROSS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…Now Ross wraps both arms around the head of Lawrence, AND PLANTS THE BULLDOG, Ross covering early but a kickout by Lawrence.

Ted: Now Ross has the headlock in tight, trying to increase pain to Lawrence, trying to get himself an advantage. Battling hard is Lawrence, AS LOOK, LAWRENCE PUSHES HIMSELF OUT OF THE HOLD. Lawrence comes up to his feet as does Ross AND A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE SKULL BY LAWRENCE. Ross trying to get back to his feet, SHOULDER TACKLE BY LAWRENCE

Mike: Lawrence now stomping all over Ross as Ross trying to move out of the way. Lawrence backs himself off Ross and now Ross gets up, Lawrence comes to Ross, blow to the stomach by Ross! Ross now sends Lawrence out the ring and now Lawrence tumbles out.

Ted: Ross now slides out the ring and collects Lawrence to his feet. Bashing his head off the barricade, and Lawrence trying to fight back, but gets too late to counter these attacks.

Mike: AND LOOK, ATOMIC DROP BY ROSS. Ross now sends Lawrence back into the ring, and Ross climbs on the apron. As the head of Lawrence sticks out, Ross prepared to attack.

Ted: LEG DROP ON THE AP…NO, COUNTER AS LAWENCE ROLLS HIMSELF IN THE RING. Lawrence gets to his feet as does Ross….Ross slides in the ring, EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY LAWRENCE. Followed by a dropkick, and Lawrence back in control. As Lawrence gets Ross back to his feet, striking fists plummet away by the former New Age Champion

Mike: SPINEBUSTER BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence now looking to put his hand in the air, LOOK OUT. BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES…FACE IN THE SKY HITS….AND NOW LAWRENCE BACK PREPARED ONCE AGAIN, LAWRENCE IS READY! LAWRENCE IS GOING TO PUT ROSS AWAY HERE

Ted: ROSS IS UP…HERE WE GO, ON THE SHOULDERS GOES ROSS

Mike: BUT ROSS SLIPS OUT, AND A KICK TO THE GUT. AND LOOK AT ROSS! OH MY GAWD, THIS IS ONE MOVE YOU DON’T WANT TO BE IN. LIFTING LAWRENCE UP AND WHAT A BRAIN DEAD MOVE, COVER BY ROSS

1…………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………

3……………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence now trying to crawl out the ring, BUT LOOK AT ROSS, GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE FADE TO BLACK MOVE, ROSS IS TRYING TO PLACE LAWRENCE DEEPER IN HELL, AS LAWRENCE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO REFUSE TO QUIT. BUT HOW LONG CAN LAWRENCE LAST AGAINST THIS IMPRESSIVE NEWCOMER, ANTHONY ROSS?

Mike: That remains to be seen, BUT AS FOR NOW, LAWRENCE STILL TRYING TO BATTLE OUT OF THE HOLD….AND LOOK AT THIS….LAWRENCE BATTLES OUT…Now both Ross and Lawrence get to their feet, but Lawrence comes at Ross, CHEST SLAPS ACROSS THE CHEST, OH MY. Ross being forced on the ropes now

Ted: And the Irish Whip is being placed, Ross bounces off the ropes, AND LOOK AT THAT HUIRRICARANA FROM ROSS, NICE COUNTER TO TAKE DOWN LAWRENCE. Lawrence picked up, shoves Ross…ROSS GOING FOR THE CLOHTESLINE, DUCKED BY LAWRENCE, SIDEWALK SLAM HITS BY LAWRENCE.

Mike: Lawrence now picks up Ross by the head, AND THROWS HIM OUT THE RING. Ross taking a heavy tumble as Lawrence slides out the erring. Lawrence picks up Ross again, BUT AN ELBOW TO THE FACE BY ROSS WHICH COUNTERS LAWRENCE.Ross now takes advantage. AND A JAWBREAKER FROM ROSS, LAWRENCE IN THE FLOOR IN PAIN

Ted: Ross now stomping away at Lawrence not caring how much damage is inflicted. Ross pulls Lawrence back to his feet, LIGHTS OUT HITS. And Lawrence laid out, allowing Ross to capitalise on this moment, throwing Lawrence back in the ring. Ross slides in the ring, AND LOOK, HOOKING THE LEGS

3…………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: NO! KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE. As Ross takes to the ropes….Climbing over the ropes and now, LOOK AT THIS. I THINK HE IS READY TO PUT AWAY LAWRENCE ONCE AGAIN. THIS IS LOOKING BAD FOR LAWRENCE

Ted: Lawrence is weakened thanks to Ross. Ross is begging for Lawrence to get to his feet as he thinks he can put away the former New Age Champion. Lawrence slipping to his feet as Ross is waiting in the rings….CLOTHESLINE BY….NO, LAWRENCE DUCKS

Mike: ROSS BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, ONTO THE SHOULDERS OF LAWRENCE, LOOK AT THIS….OVERKILL HITS, OH GAWD, COVER BY LAWRENCE

3……………KICKOUT

Ted: ROSS GETS THE SHOULDER UP. As now, Lawrence gets behind Ross, AND DEADLINE IS LOCKED IN, OH MY GAWD, ROSS MAY HAVE TO TAP OUT HERE

Mike: ROSS TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET HERE, BUT DEADLINE IS LOCKED IN TIGHT. LAWRENCE MAY HAVE ROSS’S NUMBER IN THIS ONE, AS LAWRENCE TRIES TO HOLD THE LOCK IN AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE….

Ted: BUT LOOK, ROSS IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE ROPES. BUT CAN HE REACH THEM IN TIME BEFORE HE MAY BE FORCED TO TAP OUT?

Mike: AND LOOK! ROSS REACHES THE ROPES, AND LAWRENCE FORCED TO LET GO. Now Lawrence slowly getting to his feet as an injured Ross is down, suffering from Overkill and Deadline. Ross now gets to his feet quickly, but is stunned, AND LOOK AT THIS

Ted: LAWRENCE WITH THE FISHERMAN SUPLEX ON ROSS, ROSS’S NECK SNAPS ON THE CANVAS, COVER BY LAWRENCE ONCE MORE

3………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NOT ENOUGH FOR LAWRENCE AS ROSS JUST POPS THE KICKOUT. Lawrence now attaches the headlock on Ross as Ross is seen trying to battle out of this hold. Ross is indeed a fighter, but you have to consider how much more this rookie may have to go through in this match….

Mike: Well I have seen Ross battle so much to try and make an impact in FWE. His will is strong, but he is up against one of the most memorable champions in FWE History.

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS. LAWRENCE CAN’T HOLD THE LOCK ANY LONGER….AND HE IS FREE! Ross now gets to his feet, LAWRENCE GOES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, BUT LOOK, DUCKED BY ROSS, ROSS WITH A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE. BUT OH, LOOK AT ROSS NOW. I THINK HE IS GOING TO PUT AWAY LAWRENCE HERE, LAWRENCE FOOLED HIMSELF INTO A MISTAKE,NOW ROSS IS GOING TO APPLY THE FINAL TOUCHES….

Mike: WHAT A POWERBOMB FROM ROSS. Ross collapses however, trying to reach for the ropes, and begging for Lawrence to make his way to his feet. This looks like something for Ross here tonight. Ross is someone who is showing a lot of talent, but can he knock off one of the longest reigning champions in FWE History?!

Ted: IT’S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ROSS….AS LOOK, LAWRENCE UP, AND HERE WE GO……DEADLY SIN HITS, OH MY GAWD, ROSS PLANTS THE HEAD, AND NOW WRAPS HIS ARM OVER FOR THE COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(A lesson in violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ANTHONNNNNNNY ROOOSSSSSSSSS

Mike: IMPRESSIVE DEBUT FROM THIS KID ON WARPATH, THIS MAN SHOWS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR THE FUTURE…

Ted: AND LOOK, HE PICKS UP LAWRENCE, AND I THINK HE ISN’T DONE WITH LAWRENCE YET……DEADLY SIN HITS ON LAWRENCE ONCE AGAIN. AND LAWRENCE IS OUT

Mike: WHAT THE HELL? HE JUST FINISHED OFF LAWRENCE, WHAT THE HELL ROSS? YOU BEAT HIM, GAME OVER

Ted: NO, HE DOESN’T CARE…..AND LOOK, HE IS GOING TO DO SO ONCE AGAIN……DEADLY SIN, THIRD TIME IN A ROW. JESUS, IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?

(A lesson in violence by Exodus hits once again, with Ross taunting Lawrence)

Mike: This guy doesn’t know what respect is….

Ted: You can say that again, as Lawrence was beaten, he just wouldn’t give up. So once again, Lawrence caught and destroyed, by Ross…

(Mario Rossi is seen backstage)

Mario Rossi: I’ve got to do this…I have…

(Trevor Thompson enters the scene)

Mario Rossi: And the hell do you want? Let me guess, you want an all exclusive interview with the All Star, Mario Rossi. Because right now, I can’t blame you. After all, I am a perfection artist…

Trevor Thompson: Mario, I want your opinion on tonight’s match, as you prepare to take a step into what could possibly be a grand moment in your life?

Mario Rossi: I am going to go to that final next week, Trevor. I don’t care if Lucifer hates me or not, I don’t care if he doesn’t want to cooperate with me or not. I am going to that final. I am not letting anyone stop my dreams in becoming a champion. Because right now, I am standing here, with pride. I don’t want my charge to stop. Lucifer wants this shot too, so if he cares, he will work with me and BEAT Pyrite and Lonewolf

Trevor Thompson: Well this is all directed to you complaining about your position in FWE as of late, do you think this is given to you as….well….to shut you up?

Mario Rossi: What the hell are you implying?!?!?!

Trevor Thompson: NOTHING…NOTHING, just people backstage said this opportunity was given to you because of the way you voiced your opinions…

Mario Rossi: Trevor Thompson…Do you even know me? I don’t care what anyone else thinks of me. Do they share my mind? No, they don’t. Only I say what needs to be said and only I decide what is right for my opinion. So if anyone else has a problem with what I think, they can kiss my ass! I am going to be FWE Champion at Commencement of Brutality. I promise to you, to everyone at home! I will be champion!!!!!!

(Mario Rossi leaves)

Trevor Thompson: Tha…Thank you Mario…

(Commercial)

(Camera returns in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match is a Commencement of Brutality Match, the winners will go to the finals next week to face each other, next week!!!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYRIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEE

Ted: Well here comes Pyrite, the returning beast from hell, Pyrite vowed earlier to target Jimmy Krauss, and Jimmy Krauss needs to watch out. Pyrite is a man who looks hungry and I know Pyrite can showcase aggression. The thing is, is Pyrite going to make it to the finals next week?

Mike: It would be disappointing for Pyrite to have called out Krauss for no reason if he fails to beat Rossi and Lucifer tonight. But Pyrite doesn’t look like he is going to fall back and let Lucifer and Rossi get the win. This looks like it could be a moment for Pyrite to make a chance of redemption in his career….

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to a cheering reaction and is out with the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: And his partner, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, HE IS THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, THE DOOMSDAY….AUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIN LOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFFF

Ted: Lonewolf out here, the New Age Champion is set to face Lawrence either next or in two weeks. But right now, he is aiming to face Pyrite at the finals of next week Commencement of Brutality. But can Pyrite and Lonewolf work together in this match? Is this going to be a compatible tag team?

Mike: They need to. I mean like I said, Pyrite does not want to be wasting his time, calling out Krauss for no reason. Lonewolf wants this chance too. I think Lonewolf is going to try and focus on this match and Pyrite if he wants to be in the finals

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Lucifer is hungry tonight. Chris Lucifer has not had the best of luck as of late, but you know, I think Lucifer’s luck may change around tonight if he can get his act together. However, can Lucifer indeed, pull out a win?

Mike: Don’t put any pressure, Ted. I mean, look at the opposition. Pyrite and Lonewolf, two of the toughest stars on the roster. But Lucifer can do something, I know Lucifer has a big heart, and I know Lucifer is looking for a title shot

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz hits, Mario Rossi comes out to a mixed reaction and has a microphone in his hand)

JA: And his partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 pounds, The All Class MARRRRIOOOOOOOO ROSSSSSSSIIIII

Ted: Well, here is Mario Rossi….What does he have to say?

Mario Rossi: Second round folks. The second round and certainly not the last round for The All Star, Mario Rossi. But what you people around the world fail to look at, is the positives. I, the rightful, deserving, the great, Mario Rossi, will be FWE Champion. I know a lot of people are starting to deny that already, but I am not listening to your voices, due to one reason. I don’t care what people like you think. But I will try and get to the level of wonders and be the best damn thing ever. Lucifer and I, we’re going to explode Pyrite and Austin Lonewolf, starting right here, right now!!!!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So the winners of this match will go to face each other at the finals of the Commencement of Brutality Finals. Pyrite and Rossi start things off, both men lock up AND SUDDENLY, PYRITE FORCES ROSSI OUT THE RING. A heavy tumble by Rossi which has the advantage for Pyrite

Mike: Pyrite tags in Austin Lonewolf, an evil stare between the two, as Austin, bounces himself off the ropes….AND A NICE SUICIDE DIVE BY LONEWOLF, in which his team showing some good for so far.

Ted: Now Lonewolf picks up Rossi, BUT ROSSI WITH AN ELBOW TO THE JAW. Lonewolf caught there, AND ROSSI DELIVERS WITH A BICYCLE KICK. Now Rossi charges in the ring and tags in Lucifer, Lucifer slides out the ring and now measures Lonewolf who is still trying to recover.

Mike: Lucifer now collects the scraps, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, OH MY GAWD, HE ISN’T? YES HE DOES. LIFTING SITOUT SPINEBUSTER BY LUCIFER. Lucifer said before this show went on air, that he has no problem with Austin Lonewolf, but he will not allow him to take control and be the winning man. As Lonewolf is thrown back in the ring by Lucifer, and now you can see Lucifer going for the cover

1…………………………………………………………………………………………

2………………..KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout at one by Lonewolf, Lucifer now getting the headlock in tight as Pyrite, you can see, walking on the apron in fury, wanting a part of this match. As you saw last week, Pyrite destroyed Jimmy Krauss and Krauss has had a say in what he felt from last week’s ambush. However, Lonewolf is breaking free from the hold….AND LONEWOLF IS FREE FROM THE HEADLOCK

Mike: Both Lucifer and Lonewolf circle the ring, coming together for the lock up, and now, Lonewolf forces Lucifer in the corner, GOING WITH A CHARGING BOOT….MISSED AS LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY. AND A HIGH KICK TO THE SKULL BY LUCIIFER. Lucifer now picking Lonewolf to his feet, BUT LOOK, A NICE SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF TO PUT HIM BACK IN THE GAME

Ted: Lonewolf backing in the corner, BUT PYRITE TAGS HIMSELF IN. Lonewolf left stunned there, as Pyrite waltz into the ring, picking up Lucifer….AND LOOK AT PYRITE, LIFTING UP LUCIFER, BUT LUCIFER GETS DOWN, AND THE SUPERKICK NAILS THE JAW, PYRITE DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Mike: HE DIDN’T, COVER BY LUCIF…WAIT, PYRITE PLACES HIS LEG ON THE ROPE AND THE REFEREE SEES THIS STRAIGHT AWAY.

Ted: No count there by Lucifer, as Lucifer now picks up Pyrite, BUT PYRITE THROWS LUCIFER DOWN TO THE CANVAS, AS NOW, Lucifer leaps to Mario Rossi, and Rossi tagged in. Now Rossi and Pyrite confront each other and Pyrite staring at Rossi in vein. Rossi throws a punch, BLOCKED BY PYRITE AS PYRITE BRINGS DOWN THE HEADBUTT.

Mike: LORD. Pyrite now picks up Rossi by the neck, BUT ROSSI KICKS THE GUT. PYRITE WEAKENED, AND THIS COULD OPEN SOMETHING UP FOR PYRITE. AND LOOK SPINNING BACKBREAKER RACK, OH MAN!

Ted: Mario Rossi is a fighter; you can tell Mario Rossi is looking to make an impact. Rossi throws Pyrite to the turnbuckle, AND A RUNNING KNEE STRIKES THE HEAD. Pyrite is dazed as now, Rossi chucks Pyrite to the middle of the ring. Rossi ascends the top here, as look at this…

Mike: DIVING HEADBUTT BY ROSSI. AND ROSSI IS STUNNED HE COULD EVEN DO THAT TO A MONSTER LIKE PYRITE. AND NOW LOOK AT THIS, ROSSI IS LOOKING TO PUT AWAY PYRITE, WHO HAS ALREADY SUFFERED A HUGE SUPERKICK FROM CHRIS LUCIFER

Ted: YOU DON’T WANT TO BE PYRITE NOW, AS PYRITE GETS TO HIS FEET, HERE GOES MARIO!!!!! THAT UPPER….BLCOKED, PYRITE BLOCKS IT, KICKING THE GUT, AND NOW LOOK! OH MY GAWD, PYRITE HAS ROSSI IN TROUBLE……PYBOMB, PYBOMB HITS, THAT COULD KNOCK OUT ROSSI, COVER!!!!!!!

2…………………………………………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………………………………………

Mike: AND LOOK, LUCIFER BREAKS UP THE COUNT, ALLOWING ROSSI TO LIVE. AND NOW, LUCIFER THROWS PYRITE OUT THE RING, TO ALLOW ROSSI TO RECOVER. GREAT TACTIC FROM LUCIFER

Ted: OH LOOK, LONEWOLF IS GETTING TO THE TOP HOWEVER, HE WANTS TO BE IN THE FINALS…..DIVING ELBOW TO LUCIFER, LUCIFER IS OUT COLD.

Mike; Rossi however is getting to his feet. Lonewolf is trying to get to his feet, as now…..LOOK, THAT UPPERCUT WILL HIT ON LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF IS OUT, AND ROSSI IS ON DEMAND, LOOK OUT FOR MARIO ROSSI!!

Ted: INDEED, THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A MATCH. Rossi now slides out the ring, AND A RUNNING BOOT INTO THE FACE OF PYRITE AS HE WAS GETTING TO HIS FEET. OH LORD

Mike: Rossi taking control, as the referee begins the count, Rossi now climbs on top of Pyrite, AND NOW ROSSI SENDS OUT A MIX OF LEFT AND RIGHTS TO PYRITE. PYRITE SUFFERING UNDER THE HANDS OF MARIO ROSSI. Rossi now collects Pyrite to his feet, AND THROWING HIM INTO THE STEEL POST, JESUS!!!!

Ted: LUCIFER EDGING ON ROSSI, AS ROSSI THROWS PYRITE INTO THE RING. Now Pyrite gets to his feet. But struggling to, as Rossi gets to the turnbuckle. Rossi is looking poised, OFF THE ROPES….

Mike: PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY. Austin shouting Pyrite to tag him in, and Pyrite reluctantly tags in Lonewolf, as Lonewolf comes rushing in with a series of kicks to the midsection, look at Lonewolf go!

Ted: Lonewolf picks up Rossi, AND LOOK, A NICE TIGER SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF. Rossi now trying to head to the ropes, in a way to try and get some advantage.

Mike: Lonewolf is starting to get to his feet, and now Rossi rolls out the ring. Lonewolf comes to Rossi and now picks him up. AND FLYING HIM INTO THE BARRICADE. Lonewolf takes a few steps back, CHARGING FOR ROSSI. BUT NO, ROSSI MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND A SWINING NECKBREAKER FROM MARIO ROSSI, GOOD ADVANTAGE FOR ROSSI.

Ted: Rossi throws himself back in the ring, Lucifer now trying to get the tag. But can Lucifer get in on time? Lucifer….LUCIFER IS IN, AND LONEWOLF SLIPS IN, WITH LUCIFER STOMPING AWAY AT THE BACK. LONEWOLF BEING WEAKENED.

Mike: And this is something Lonewolf needs to avoid, Lucifer is looking on a charge here, but how long can Lonewolf keep it up?

Ted: Lucifer pulls up Lonewolf to his feet, forcing him to the turnbuckle, Lonewolf bounces off the turnbuckle…..AND THE SUPERKICK BY LUCIFER, OH MY LORD, COVER BY LUCIFER, COULD THIS BE IT?!

Mike: WAIT, PYRITE GETS IN THE RING, AND LOOK, PYRITE IS GOING TO DO IT…..PYBOMB HITS LUCIFER, LUCIFER IS OUT, ROSSI COMES IN, BUT PYRITE….PYBOMB TO ROSSI, ALL THREE MEN ARE OUT COLD, THE WRECKING FORCE OF PYRITE STRIKES

Ted: DEAR LORD, THE CARNAGE IN THIS RING, THANKS TO PYRITE, THIS IS SHOCKING. THIS IS NOT EVEN NEEDED. Pyrite slides out the ring. But can Lonewolf drape his arm over Lucifer, Rossi is laid out, Lucifer is laid out, Lonewolf is crawling across the canvas to try something. COVER BY LONEWOLF

3………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: DID HE….NO! LUCIFER KICKED OUT, HOW ON EARTH?

Ted: I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT LONEWOLF LOOKS LIKE HE HAS GIVEN UP. THE DAMAGE TAKEN TO HIM HAS GONE BEYOND HIS LIMITS. Lonewolf rolls out the ring to try and recover, but can Lucifer get to his feet before Lonewolf takes homage to anymore advantage?

Mike: Lonewolf now scales up the turnbuckle, as Lucifer still remains on the floor, I think Pyrite has done a lot of damage in this match. This is obviously Pyrite on the charge. Lonewolf, GOING FOR THE DIVING HEADBUTT…..

Ted: NO! LUCIFER ROLLS OUT THE WAY, ALLOWING LONEWOLF TO SMACK HIS HEAD OFF THE CANVAS, AND LUCIFER NOW GRABBING HOLD OF THE ROPES. LUCIFER IS NOW IN CONTROL, CAN LUCIFER MAKE UP THE DAMAGES?

Mike: HE COULD DO, AS NOW LOOK, OH MY GAWD, HE IS GOING TO PUT AWAY LONEWOLF….MOONSAULT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: NO, LONEWOLF RAISES UP THE KNEES, AND LUCIFER WOUNDED ONCE AGAIN. Lonewolf and Lucifer both crawling away from each other and now both men trying to get to their feet, trying to expel energy from their bodies.

Mike: Well this match has proven that these men are trying so hard to benefit from something, and I have no idea how this is going to end out.

Ted: AND LOOK, LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF BOTH TRYING TO CRAWL TO THEIR PARTNERS, ROSSI JUST MANAGED TO CLIMB OUT THE RING. And now, Lonewolf is slowly trying to get to Pyrite’s corner.

Mike: Oh man….AND LONEWOLF TAGS IN PYRITE. LUCIFER TAGS IN ROSSI, AND NOW PYRITE RUSHES INTO THE SCENE, BEATING AWAY AT ROSSI, LEFTS AND RIGHTS FIRE AWAY. ROSSI IS NOT IN THE BEST OF POSITIONS….

Ted: Rossi picked back to his feet, PYRITE HITS THE CLOTHESLINE. Rossi slowly gets to his feet again, AND ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE FROM PYRITE….Rossi remains down, as Pyrite taunts him and now Lucifer. But what can be done? Is Rossi able to make his way to his feet?

Mike: Pyrite…Now picking up Rossi, BUT ROSSI WITH THAT UPPER….

Ted: NO, THE FIST HAS BEEN CLENCHED BY PYRITE, AND PYRITE THROWS ROSSI DOWN TO THE CANVAS…..OH MY!!! THAT STRENGTH. AND PYRITE IS WANTING ROSSI TO HIS FEET, TAUNTING AWAY AT ROSSI. ROSSI IS GETTING TO HIS FEET

Mike: OH MAN, THIS COULD BE IT….ROSSI IS UP, AND LOOK, WATCH OUT FOR PYRITE. PYRITE ON THE CHANCE OF REDEMPTION……PYBOMB HITS, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY PYRITE

3…………………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite stands in the middle of the ring, celebrating as Lonewolf gets in the ring too)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF AUSTIN LONEWOLF AND PYYYRIIIIIIITEEEEEEE

Ted: PYRITE AND LONEWOLF WILL BE GOING TO THE FINALS, THEY ARE GOING TO FACE EACH OTHER NEXT WEEK…

Mike: WHAT A CRACKING MATCH THAT WILL BE, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MATCH….

Ted: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!! PYRITE, KICKING THE GUT OF LONEWOLF, NO! NO! NO!!!!! AND HE DELIVERS THE PYBOMB TO LONEWOLF, LAYING OUT THE NEW AGE CHAMPION

Mike: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?

Ted: THAT WAS A MESSAGE FOR NEXT WEEK, PYRITE HAS SPOKEN TO LONEWOLF AND LONEWOLF IS OUT

Mike: AND THESE FANS ARE NOT PLEASED!!!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged resumes as Pyrite walks up the ramp with the fans booing him)

Ted: Oh man…Pyrite is not joking. Next week’s match between Lonewolf and Pyrite is going to be a match to not miss. And this match is going to result in one of these men facing Jimmy Krauss for the FWE Championship at Commencement of Brutality!

(Johnny Ventura is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Johnny, you have issued that Rick Death will be sued for all these happenings as of late, you do know Warpath could be put out of business if you do indeed decide to sue against FWE…

Johnny Ventura: I don’t care if Al Gore takes over FWE, I don’t care if I suspended for sixty days because of this, and the point is I have been involved in these choices all the time. Getting screwed from the FWE Championship match and then my car ends up being destroyed. I am not putting up with this Trevor. This is something I will not take any…

(Ownage appears backstage)

Johnny Ventura: What the hell do you want!!!

Ownage: Throughout this year, I have not won a Pay Per View match. And both results in Pay Per Views, I have had Hass Johnson, costing me a chance to win. Do you see me making a statement saying I am going to sue FWE because of a bad dictator? No, I get on with my life

Johnny Ventura: That is funny that because you called out The Remedy last week, and it seems like you will next week when you lose to Zeke Nero

Ownage: Well I don’t say “Oh I am going to sue FWE for what they are worth”. I am going to make them pay back me in my own special way. So whilst you continue to be the definition of immaturity, I am going to be taking care of a few flies.

Johnny Ventura: I don’t need your opinion Ownage, I am better than you, I have proven that I am better than you and I don’t need a worthless irrelevant like you to tell me how to lead my life.

Ownage: I give up fighting to you, because everyone knows that you’re full of shit…

(Ownage leaves with Johnny Ventura scorn)

(Commercial)

(A vignette opens up in a dark alley, with a mysterious tune playing in the background)

Voice: The time is near. I will be back. Better, faster, stronger…

(The Vintage ends)

(Tyler Blade is backstage, strapping up his boots, Cherish soon comes in)

Tyler Blade: Tonight is the night that I show everyone that I am not irrelevant. Tonight is the night I promise to the world that Tyler Blade is bound to become a World Champion. I don’t need people telling me that I am wrong, because I can prove everyone in this arena wrong. But I know there is always one person who has always had faith in me

Cherish: And that is….ME

Tyler Blade: Bingo! If there were more people in the world that shared your talents and personality, this would be one perfect world

(Tyler kisses Cherish)

Tyler Blade: When do you think is a good time to cash in? I mean, I have been thinking who and when to cash in….

Cherish: I’ll tell you later when you could cash in. But for now, you focus on Jimmy Krauss. I heard he has recovered from his insanity. But I think we need to take him….Back to Sanity

Tyler Blade: I see what you did there. And that is what I love about you. Your humour, your creativity. Every little thing about you raises a smile on my face.

(Trevor Thompson coughs as Tyler and Cherish look at Trevor in disgust, Tyler sternly comes to Trevor)

Tyler Blade: People like you make me sick. Can’t you see me and Cherish are having a little one to one interaction? Or is that you completely ignorant all over?!?!

Trevor Thompson: But I…

Tyler Blade: (Mocking Trevor’s voice) BUT I…BUT I…BUT I (Normal voice) I don’t care if you wanted to know my opinions about this match, I will talk about my opinions to Cherish. I don’t need interviewers like you trying to grab my attention. I know how desperate you want to talk to the Next Big Thing in FWE, but I am not in the mood for your nonsense, now get out of my light!

(Trevor Thompson leaves)

Tyler Blade: Now….where were we? OH YEAH

(Tyler Blade snogs Cherish as the camera fades out to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Match is scheduled for one fall!!!!

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds, STEEEEEEPHYYYYYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEE

Ted: Well it’s Hellcats time and you can see Michele Deadly coming out to a huge standing ovation. Last week, Deadly came back and targeted Canada’s greatest Exports, StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett, and these fans were happy for the return

Mike: They were but StephyyyLove was NOT. Lets clarify what went on last week, Kristina and Love just came off an impressive win, then out of nowhere, Michele Deadly would come back and attack both these Hellcats, for reasons, I have no idea why….

(Love, Fury, Passion, Energy by Boys hit Cars hits, Michele Deadly comes out to cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from New York, weighing in at 120 pound, MIIIICHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEADDDDDDDDLYYYYYYYYY

Ted: Well these fans are on their feet for the returning Michele Deadly. As StephyyyLove is poised there….She wants to beat Deadly, she wants her to understand payback. This is a moment for Deadly to use to get payback at StephyyyLove, also

Mike: Well this is all about redemption. This is all about treating Love like crap. StephyyyLove will be suffering under Deadly, all because Deadly wants her to understand what she went through under Love’s leadership. I can’t wait to see these two collide!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: These two Hellcats stare one another down, both with their sights set! Michele Deadly makes the first move as she charges at StephyyyLove. The two lock up with each other. It seems that Michele Deadly is using her power to take advantage..

Mike: What power? Out of these two Hellcats, StephyyyLove is the strongest.. It’s not the strength Michele is using, it’s her will, as she has her sights set on making Stephyyy pay! Michele now pushes Stephyyy into the corner and just SLAPS HER ACROSS THE FACE! NOW SHE IS PUMMELING STEPHYYY AS SHE DROPS TO THE GROUND! Will and determination is being shown here tonight by the returning Michele Deadly!

Ted: Michele turns her back, and Stephyyy gets up running towards her.. Clothesline by Deadly! Deadly saw Stephyyy coming as she laid her down with a vicious clothesline! Now Deadly mounts her, and lays those lefts and rights to the face! Michele gets up and walks around Stephyyy as she uses the ropes to help herself up. And here comes Deadly again charging at Stephyyy.. Belly-To-Back suplex on Deadly as Stephyyy catches Michele in the act!

Mike: StephyyyLove now on the offense, as she grabs Michele by her hair! Possibly looking for a DDT.. Here it comes…!! BUT NO! DEADLY WITH A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! HERES THE PIN!

ONEE!!!......... TWO!!!.... KICKOUT!

Ted: What a move by Michele, and way to counter that, but only a two count! Deadly quickly gets up, and waits for Stephyyy as she is slow to get up here.. That move rocked her, and she uses the turnbuckle to get up. But here comes Michele, charging for her again.. HIGH KNEE RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE! She seems to be looking to end this one.. Running Bull—NO! Stephyyy launches Deadly as she crashes to the mat with a huge thud! Stephyyy tries to recuperate, and she kicks Deadly right in the midsection!

Mike: Stephyyy picks up Michele, and Irish Whips her against the ropes.. Stephyyy looking for a clothesline swings, and misses as Michele bounces back off the ropes! Stephyyy tries for it again, but this time connects with a spear! Kristina claps for her tag partner, as Stephyyy bows and taunts the crowd! Stephyyy grabbing the hair of Michele once more, turns her around for a neckbreaker! Quick cover!

ONEE!!!............TWO!!!!..........THR—KICKOUT!

Ted: Michele is not going to give up at this point! Stephyyy waits in the corner, looking to end it, as Michele is slow to get to her feet.. ANGEL KICK! NO! DEADLY DUCKED UNDER IT, AND DEADLY TURNS HER AROUND FOR DEADLY DREAMS! AND STEPHYYY DROPS TO THE MAT, SHE IS OUT! HERE IS THE PIN ATTEMPT!!

ONEE!!..........TWO!!!

Mike: Ted look Kristina now getting involved, as she distracts the ref! Now Michele gets up and is going off on Kristina! I can hear all the F-Bombs she is dropping right here! Michele isn’t paying attention to StephyyyLove as she getting up.. She charges for Michele.. Michele turns around.. ANGEL KICK! WAIT! MICHELE DUCKED UNDER IT AGAIN, THIS TIME IT CONNECTS TO THE FACE OF KRISTINA! KRISTINA OUELLET DROPS FALLS OFF THE APRON! AND STEPHYYY CAN’T BELIEVE SHE JUST KICKED HER OWN PARTNER IN THE FACE!

Ted: But this match isn’t over, Michele rolls up StephyyyLove for the pin…

ONEEE!!!!.........TWO!!!!!!!!...........THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Love, Fury, Passion, Energy by Boys hit Cars hits, Michele Deadly celebrates her win)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MIIIIICHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLEEEE DEEEEEEADLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

Ted: OH MAN, DEADLY JUST BEAT STEPHYYYLOVE….I AM IN….

Mike: LOOK OUT, OUELETT HAS JUST LAID OUT MICHELE DEADLY. DEADLY IS BEING HAMMERED AWAY BY OUELETT. AND OUELETT WAS WAITING IN THE WINGS TO ATTACK DEADLY. OH MY GAWD, AND LOOK AT OUELETT…..CANADIAN DDT, OH MY GAWD

(Ouelett helps StephyyyLove to her feet, as Blonde, Bad, and Beautiful by Airbourne hits)

Ted: Well, seems like this is revenge for Canada’s Greatest Exports, last week, they were the ones getting attacked, and it now seems the tables have turned, and Deadly has been taken out…

Mike: Well….I just can’t believe they’d do that….It’s sick, it’s childish…Seriously…What the hell?! Well up next, Johnny Ventura calls out Rick Death. After weeks of ‘controversy’, what will Ventura do in response of Death? Find out, up next!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

March 12th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 12th 2013   March 12th 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:08 am

JA: Ladies and gentlemen….JOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNY VEEENTUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAA

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines hit, Johnny Ventura comes out to boos)

Ted: Well the question has been speculated all week. What would the former FWE Champion, Johnny Ventura do to put Rick Death on struggles. Last week, his car was destroyed when Death crashed into it, and need I remind people about Final Flight, but speaking of last Tuesday, we have backstage footage of what happened, as soon as Warpath went off the air…

(A clip is shown)

(Trevor Thompson runs from behind, as he signals Johnny to the garage)

Johnny Ventura: What the hell is with him..

(Johnny walks up to Trevor Thompson, where he points to him his Lamborghini Reventon car smashed from the front)

Johnny Ventura: OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED! WHO DID THIS?!?!?! MY PRECIOUS CAR IS RUINED!

(Trevor Thompson speeds up as he tries to flee from Johnny, but Johnny grabs him on the collar)

Johnny Ventura: WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO MY DAMN CAR?!?

Trevor Thompson: All I can guarantee.....is that...it wasn't me.

Johnny Ventura: WHO DID THIS TO MY CAR GOD DAMN IT! ITS DESTROYED! I JUST GOT THIS CAR FOUR DAYS AGO!

Trevor Thompson: Ri..ri.....

Johnny Ventura: WHAT?!

Trevor Thompson: RICK DEATH!

(Johnny Ventura lets go of Trevor Thompson, as he falls down and runs away, as Johnny is in shock)

Johnny Ventura: Rick......Death....

(Johnny walks towards his car, where the hood is destroyed, along with the headlights)

Johnny Ventura: Rick............DEATH

(Johnny kicks the car with his boot, as he runs towards the backstage)

(Quarrelling from the back)

Johnny Ventura: Hass, do you know what freaking just happened?! Rick Death smashed my damn car!

Hass Johnson: Calm down Johnny for fuck sake's.

(Camera returns to the ring where Ventura has observed the clip and has a microphone in his hand)

Johnny Ventura: My name is Johnny Ventura. The best in the world at what I do. And to some people in this company, they don’t have the respect to the fact I have brought this company success ever since day one. People like Rick Death thinks themselves to people like they can walk into this company and do whatever they want. They can treat me like crap and think I won’t be bothered. People like me have emotions too, you know, I am not some robot who is switched to one emotion for the rest of his life. But as of late, someone, named Rick Death, has pushed me to feel a bit of anger as of late. And I am not going to sit here and ignore it. I mean, first he cost me my FWE Championship, which he’d later would say that I am not eligible to fight for another shot at the FWE Championship as part of my rematch clause. Then, he was trash my car. A car which I got on the weekend, and he fucked it up with his stupid mind. Rick, I have taken to the light to do something about this. So I want some people to walk down this ramp, right now!

(A bunch of lawyers walk down the ramp)

Ted: Oh boy…

Mike: What the hell is Johnny doing?

Johnny Ventura: These are lawyers. I suggest you guys know what they do. And it has come to my attention that all these recent happenings are nothing of chance, but something of coincidence. I mean, I can’t expect Rick Death to cause two things by fault in the space of a week and a half, that would wreck my career. So you know what, I am going to charge Mister Death because right now, I am sick of this bullshit he has given me, and you fans, you idiots in FWE still respect this fucking idiot. So Rick Death, backstage in your safe little office, I hope you can hear me loud and….

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rick Death walks out seriously as the fans cheer)

Ted: WELL HERE IS THE GENERAL MANAGER OF WARPATH, RICK DEATH. AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE

Rick Death: JOHNNY. YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE

Johnny Ventura: NO, YOU HAVE. I MEAN FIRST YOU COST ME MY FWE CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH I FOUGHT HARD FOR….SECOND YOU DENY ME A REMATCH SHOT AGAINST KRAUSS….AND THEN, YOU DESTORY MY CAR. I AM NOT STUPID TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS, THIS IS YOUTRYING TO PISS ME OFF, SO I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS!

Rick Death: Okay, let me explain to these fans why you have had these happenings. First, as explained last week, YOU took out DA King at Final Flight. On that note, I bet you’re happy that DA King has suffered a torn ACL thanks to you. And that, I hope you’re happy by taking out one of the best superstars in FWE History

Johnny Ventura: Well I hope that has left a message to everyone in the locker-room. Don’t fuck with Johnny Ventura. And did you in fact, learn anything when I broke your leg? I mean, wasn’t that a wake up call if anything?

Rick Death: You didn’t let me finish. I had to step in the role because you took out the referee. I am always prepared just in case, so Johnny, blame yourself on that one. I didn’t grant you a rematch for the championship and you wanna know why? Because over the last few months, you have treat not only me, but also these fans, like shit. They don’t want to be in the moment for a second reign of arrogance and someone opening the show trashing the fans. I am glad I counted Krauss for the three count, because now he gets to open the show with the fans smiling and cheering. And that is what I want to hear, not some douchebag who thinks he is God and has the capability to trash the fans…

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: Oh you fans like this? You fans like a tyrant running this show with power abusing antics going on.

Rick Death: And I am not done. I am going to blame YOU, yes YOU AGAIN, for myself crashing into your car. You know, there is a thing called common sense, use it to know where you are parking, because that was a total set-up

Johnny Ventura: No, maybe you’re too old to drive a fucking car….But oh well, I will just shush because apparently, I can’t park a car. Sorry but I stayed within the indicated white lines, so maybe you had reverse for too long. Maybe…Well all those explanations sound like bullshit Rick. I knew you’d try and bury the evidence with mud, so you know what, I think I don’t buy your sob story. You know I am going to get you done for all this shit. I am going to sue you, everything in your name. That’s right!

Rick Death: Oh please, now you’re coming up with childish….

Lawyer: Mister Death…I do hate to inform you, this is no joke. But you are going to be made bankrupt if the courts find Mister Ventura in favour for his allegations against you. Mister Ventura was serious in his plea, and this does not look good for you

Rick Death: And what do you fancy idiots in your black suits know about Johnny Ventura? This man has no meaning of sympathy. Actually, do you even watch Warpath? Do you even know what this man does? This man comes out, every week, for what? To trash these fans for nothing. This man injured one of the best FWE Superstars last week. And you see me as the villain in this scenario?

Lawyer: Mister Death, if I may…

Rick Death: No! Shut up!

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Hass Johnson has let me become the general manager of Warpath for a reason. He had trust in me, not Ventura. And do you even know the reaction of these fans? That…That is not signs of booing, that however, are signs that the FWE Universe backs me up.

Lawyer: Mister Death, your remarks towards me have not come up good for evidence to the courts. In this case, as an unbiased witness, I am forced to believe Johnny Ventura in the case of what he has said.

(Fans boo as Johnny Ventura smirks)

Johnny Ventura: Listen, Rick…The court is going to be held in two weeks. And you know something? I am sure I am going to have you bankrupt

Rick Death: Johnny, please don’t do this. You are a better man than this, I didn’t even know your car was there

Johnny Ventura: It’s too late Rick. You’re going broke, all because you had no idea what to do, but to screw me in situations.

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines hit once more, as Ventura pushes past Death, followed by the lawyers)

Ted: Uncalled for. I mean, I do support this man at times….But this is just going a step too low

Mike: NOW YOU SEE WHY VENTURA IS BRANDED ONE OF THE BIGGEST BULLIES IN THIS COMPANY? THIS MAN IS PUSHING DEATH, AND RIGHT NOW, HE IS GOING TO SUE HIM. WHAT A FUCKING MORON. And speaking of bullies, Ownage is taking on one of the savages from The Remedy, Zeke Nero, live on Warpath next….

(Johnny is seen taunting Death as the cameras roll to commercial)

(Camera returns to inside the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!!!!

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, THE GOD, OWWWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: Ownage coming out here with a loud ovation. Ownage is wanting to start the crumble of The Remedy, and Ownage needs payback. What has happened to him as of late has been shocking, I will admit that, but the question of the hour is, can Ownage try to get close to putting a stop to this new group of bandits?

Mike: Ownage is one for knowing how groups work. He faced Liam Catterson and beat him, but now Ownage has a bigger task ready for him in The Remedy. I hope to the love of God that Ownage puts a stop to The Remedy before they spiral out of control and begin a parade of downhill

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero gets booed as he comes out with Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams)

JA: And his opponent, accompanied by Xavier Williams and Matt Knoxville, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, The Mind’s Worst Fear….ZEEEEEEEKEEE NEEEEEEEROOOOOOO

Ted: Zeke Nero will be the subject entering the ring, and you have to admire the heart of Nero, he volunteered to take on Ownage and that is something, for Zeke Nero, to be brave about.

Mike: It is, and you can see this group of bandits slowly walking down the ring, targeting Ownage and you have to understand, is Ownage going to focus strongly on Nero. I need to remind everyone that Ownage is one fighter that will not stop until his target is destroyed. So I think The Remedy need to keep their eyes open

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Ownage and Nero set things underway here, AS OWNAGE CHARGES AT NERO, BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE WITH SUCH FORCE

Mike: OH MAN. THIS IS REALLY EXTREME. Ownage is not happy about how things went last week and now this week, Ownage needs to inflict revenge on Zeke Nero. Ownage picks up Nero, but Nero raises the knee to the ribs, countering Ownage. Nero climbs the turnbuckle right now, LOOKING TO FLY….

Ted: BUT OWNAGE RUSHES AT NERO. PUNCHING THE HEAD. Nero can’t move right now as Ownage climbs up the turnbuckle, beating away at the head. BUT LOOK, NERO ELBOWS THE HEAD OF OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE FALLS, OH MY, HE JUST COLLAPSED! Nero prepares himself right now however

Mike: Big chance for Nero to take advantage, DIVING ELBOW BY NERO, COVER. But Ownage kicks out. Now Nero brings up Ownage and throws him in the turnbuckle…Nero taking a few steps back, charging at Ownage. BUT OWNAGE SIDE STEPS OUT THE WAY. AND LOOK! OWNAGE HITS THE SIDE EFFECT ON NERO.

Ted: Now Ownage follows up with an elbow drop to the ribs. And another one. And you can really see Ownage is showing aggression to this new group, calling themselves The Remedy. Ownage picks up Nero by the hair, THROWING HIM OUT THE RING. And Nero tumbles out the ring

1………………………………………………………………………….

Mike: Nero now trying to recover. Ownage slides out the ring. AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS RIPPING APART THE ANNOUNCING TABLE. I DUNNO IF OWNAGE CAN DO THAT

Ted: HE DOESN’T CARE. I MEAN THIS IS ONE OF THREE MEN WHO COST HIM THE CHANCE TO HUMILIATE HASS JOHNSON AT FINAL FLIGHT. Ownage throws Nero onto the table….BUT NERO COUNTERING. ELBOW TO THE FACE, OWNAGE STRUCK HARD THERE…..AND NERO TACKLES OWNAGE INTO THE APRON. OH MY

Mike: Nero now has control once again….AND THROWING OWNAGE OVER OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE

4………………………………………………………………………….

5………………………………………………………………………….

Ted: Ownage slowly making his way to the ring, as Ownage, quickly gets to his feet…CHARGING FOR THE RING, BUT A DROPKICK BY NERO WHICH LAYS OUT OWNAGE. Now Nero trying to cover Ownage

2……………………….KICKOUT

Mike: One count by Nero. As the headlock is intact here, Ownage is trying to fight out of this. As Nero keeps the hold in, trying to pressure the neck area of this man….Ownage is battling to try and escape the hold. BUT OWNAGE LOOKING TO ESCAPE THE HOLD NOW….

Ted: He does so. Both men get to their feet, Nero comes to Ownage, BUT OWNAGE LIFTS HIM UP, REST IN PEACE…..No, Nero instead slides off, and now punching away at Ownage, adjusting Ownage to his feet, AND A SNAP DDT BY NERO, COVER BY NERO

2……………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Ownage. And now, Nero comes off Ownage, twisting both legs together, he climbs on top of Ownage, PULLING BACK ON THE HEAD, AND NOW OWNAGE IS BATTLING TO TRY AND ESCAPE. The referee asking if Ownage wants to give up, but Ownage getting to his knees, with some sheer force!

Mike: Grabbing the head….SNAPMARE BY OWNAGE. And now Nero goes for the kick to the ribs. Ownage counters back with another kick to the ribs, and now both these men are battling for control, a crucial match this is!

Ted: You’re right. HEAVY PUNCH BY NERO TO STUN OWNAGE. But Ownage with a series of chops across the chest of Nero. Now mixing in the kicks, BUT NERO WITH A STRONG ELBOW WHICH FORCES OWNAGE TO LEAN ON THE ROPES. Nero now charges himself at Ownage with the self Irish Whip. CLOTHESLINE…DUCKED BY OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE PLANTS THE HIGH KNEE TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, BAH GAWD….

Mike: Great match this is, as now both men try to get to their feet, an intense battle on Warpath tonight, as Nero slides himself to the ropes for a way to get to his feet. Ownage starting to get to his feet here, as both men are up, ANOTHER CHANCE FOR THE CLOTHESLINE BY NERO, DUCKED AGAIN BY OWNAGE AND OWNAGE CONNECTS THE CLOTHESLINE TO NERO, AND AGAIN…TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER BY OWNAGE

Ted: And these fans are hyped as Ownage, ascends up the top turnbuckle. These fans screaming here…..AND THE DIVING ELBOW PLANTS THE FACE OF NERO. OWNAGE ON FIRE, REVENGE IS COMING….

Mike: Ownage slips to his feet as Nero tries to get up, you can see The Remedy trying to have Nero up to his feet. They are screaming to Nero, to try and help up Nero…

Ted: Ownage now gets to his feet, this rough competition is showing both men using both these men’s strength to a point where they are struggling, this is all about a feud for Ownage, as Nero stands up in the corner, resting and waiting. BUT OWNAGE LAUNCHES A JUMPING KNEE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, RIGHT TO THE HEAD.

Mike: OWNAGE TEASING THE REMEDY HERE…. NOW GOING FOR THE BULLDOG….BUT NO, NERO COUNTERS, AND TRIES TO THROW HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, BUT OWNAGE BLOCKS THE IMPACT, NERO CHARGING AT OWNAGE, AND LOOK, OWNAGE HITS THE ELBOW INTO THE JAW, NICE COUNTER FROM OWNAGE

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!! NERO….HITTING PSYCHE DISSECTION ON OWNAGE, OWNAGE IS OUT, THE REMEDY CHEER, AS NERO HOOKS THE LEG!!!!!

2………………………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: BUT NO, THE FORMER FWE CHAMPION KICKS OUT. AND NERO IS FURIOUS, HE HAD THE WIN HE THOUGHT, BUT IT DIDN’T BRING HIM TO THE VICTORY.

Ted: And now, Nero slowly gets to his feet, bringing up Ownage, AND NOW TOSSING OWNAGE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS. But Ownage slips out of this, OWNAGE GOING FOR REST IN PEACE, OH MY GAWD, COULD THIS BE IT? NO, NERO HANGING ONTO THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE. CAN OWNAGE PULL HIM OFF THE ROPES?

Mike: NO HE DOESN’T. AND WHAT A POWERFUL STRIKE BY OWNAGE TO SEND NERO INTO THE REFEREE!!!! KNOCKING DOWN THE REFEREE

Ted: AND LOOK, PERFECT CHANCE FOR THE REMEDY TO INTERFERE IN THINGS. THE REMEDY COME IN THE RING AND BEAT DOWN OWNAGE AS SOON AS THE REFEREE WAS DOWN

Mike: INJUSTICE AS USUAL. THE REMEDY BEATING AWAY AT OWNAGE….BUYING NERO SOME TIME, AS KNOXVILLE AND WILLIAMS POUND THE FISTS INTO THE BODY

Ted: OWNAGE IS SUFFERING HERE….BUT THEY AREN’T JUST USING THEIR FISTS, THEY ARE USING BRASS KNUCKLES, INCREASING THE PAIN TEN TIMES. NO!!!!!!

Mike: AND LOOK, BOTH KNOXVILLE AND WILLIAMS, LIFTING UP OWNAGE….OH MY GAWD, THIS DOESN’T LOOK GOOD….

Ted: AND LOOK!!! DOUBLE POWERBOMB TO OWNAGE, AND NOW, KNOXVILLE DRAGGING NERO ONTO OWNAGE, AND THEY ARE COUNTING, ONE…TWO….THREE!!!!!!!!! THEY DID IT

Mike: THE REFEREE NEVER COUNTED IT DUMBASS. AND NOW THE REMEDY TRYING TO SHRUG THE REFEREE TO HIS FEET. NERO STILL WITH THE COVER HOWEVER.

Ted: THE REMEDY SLIDE OUT THE RING, THE REFEREE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HA SJUST GONE ON, AND LOOK, HE IS COUNTING NERO!!!!

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! OWNAGE LIVES, AND THE REMEDY ARE PISSED OFF. THE REMEDY DON’T LIKE THAT IDEA OF OWNAGE KICKING OUT, BUT I AM SORRY SUCKERS

Ted: OWNAGE NOW CRAWLING FOR THE ROPES, HE IS IN PAIN, THE REMEDY HAS DONE SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE TO HIMSELF AND THIS IS SOMETHING WHERE OWNAGE NEEDS A MIRACLE….

Mike: Both Nero and Ownage are down however, and things can only get worse for the pairing. Ownage trying to get to his feet, so is Nero. The Remedy you can see chanting along to help Nero up to his feet. Ownage is up, but Nero is up first, AND LOOK! FIST FLIES, BUT OWNAGE COLLECTS NERO, OH MY GAWD

Ted: THIS COULD BE IT RIGHT HERE…..REST IN PEACE HITS, OH MY GAWD, NERO HAS TO BE OUT OF THIS, AND SLOWLY OWNAGE DROPS FOPR THE COVER

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT? NO, NERO KICKED OUT, AND OWNAGE IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT, OWNAGE IS LYING ON THE FLOOR, TRYING TO RECOVER AND NERO MAY BE OUT FOR A WHILE, BUT OWNAGE SEEMS LIKE THERE ISN’T HOPE NOW, THE REMEDY SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN THE ENERGY OUT OF HIM

Ted: They might have, Mike. Ownage now climbing up to his feet thanks to the aid of the ropes. As Nero trying to make his way to his feet, both these men have contested in a battle where nobody is aiming to give up for anyone!

Mike: Jeez. These men are really out to destroy each other. Nero and Ownage are up to their feet, both come together, trading shots, HERE WE GO.

Ted: THESE MEN HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH, SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE HERE….OH LOOK!!!!!!! STRONG UPPERCUT, KNOCKING NERO OUT OF PLACE……AND NOW, OWNAGE, COLLECTS NERO ON HIS SHOULDERS, THIS IS IT….

Mike: NERO HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES AGAIN. AND NOW DROPS DOWN….BUT LOOK, MATT KNOXVILLE GETS ON THE ROPES, DISTRACTING THE REFEREE….

Ted: AND OWNAGE IS PLANTED WITH A CROWBAR BY WILLIAMS, THE REFEREE DIDN’T SEE THIS, BUT OWNAGE HAS JUST BEEN KNOCKED OUT

Mike: FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! AND KNOXVILLE SLIDES OUT THE RING, LOOK AT NERO, HE IS PICKING UP OWNAGE…… PSYCHE DISSECTION HITS, OH NO, COVER BY NERO

3………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams gets in the ring and helps Nero up to his feet to celebrate)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ZEEEEEKEEEEEEEEE NEEEEERROOOOOOOO

Mike: YOU CAN’T TELL ME OWNAGE WAS IN THE WRONG THERE. THIS WAS AS USUAL, THE REMEDY INTERFERING IN THINGS….

Ted: You know what, I agree. Ownage was looking for a win, and then Knoxville would jump up on the apron to distract the referee, then bam! Williams with the crowbar to the head, which changed the game completely….

Mike: Oh now what….All three men surrounding Ownage….AND LOOK, ALL THREE MEN STOMPING AWAY AT THEM, CMON!!!!!!

Ted: THEY DON’T CARE, THEY WILL FEAST ON OWNAGE AS MUCH AS….

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes rushing out)

Mike: HELP IS HERE, AND KRAUSS COMES RUSHING DOWN THE RING WITH HIS CHAMPIONSHIP IN HIS HAND, AND THE REMEDY FLEE FROM KRAUSS…

(Krauss asks for a microphone)

Jimmy Krauss: I don’t care if Ownage doesn’t like me or not, but I am getting sick of you three assholes on this show, thinking you control FWE. Alright, we just lost Lost Generation X. I am not having another group of bandits coming in and wrecking shit up. And next week, I am going to team up with Ownage, WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT, to beat on Matt Knoxville, and Xavier Williams

(Krauss drops the microphone and the fans cheer)

Ted: OH SHIT. WHAT A MATCH THAT WILL BE. KRAUSS AND OWNAGE VERSES KNOXVILLE AND WILLIAMS, SHIT IS GOING TO GET REAL MIKE

Mike: IT WILL DO, I THINK THE REMEDY IS GOING TO BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING CURED. AND I THINK A PUNT TO THE HEAD IS GOING TO BE THE SOLUTION!!!!

(Dorin is backstage)

Ted: Well there is Dorin, prepared for his match with….

Mike: LOOK OUT! PYRITE SPEARS HIM, AND LOOK AT PYRITE BASHING AWAY AT DORIN, WHAT THE HELL?!

Ted: PYRITE TALKED ABOUT HIS DISAPPOINTMENT WITH DORIN, AND NOW TAKING RAGE OUT ON THE TWO TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….WHAT THE HELL IS WITH PYRITE?!?!

Mike: THIS IS INSANE. PYRITE NEEDS TO STOP THIS, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE THE OFFICIALS COMES AFTER PYRITE. WHAT THE HELL?!

Ted: NOT ENOUGH STRENGTH TO HOLD PYRITE BACK, PYRITE BREAKS FREE AND NOW GOES FOR THE ATTACK ON DORIN AGAIN, DORIN IS BUSTED OPEN THANKS TO PYRITE. WHAT IN THE NAME OF…

Mike: JESUS. THIS IS INSANE. YOU HAVE TO BE A MADMAN TO STOP PYRITE

???: HEY, HEY!!!!!!!! CUT THAT OUT

(Camera turns around to see Rick Death, Pyrite immediately stops)

Rick Death: I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS WITH YOU AS OF LATE PYRITE, BUT YOU NEED TO CUT THIS CRAP OUT.

Medic: Dorin, are you okay?

Medic 2: He is not conscious…Take him to the medical room…

Rick Death: Thank you Pyrite…THANK YOU SO MUCH….

(Pyrite shoves Death out the way and shoves past the medics)

Ted: PYRITE ISN’T DONE. HE PICKS UP AN UNCONSCIOUS DORIN, AND LOOK, PYBOMB ONTO THE DEBRIES. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

(Pyrite leaves)

Mike: THAT MAN IS TWISTED. DORIN HAS DONE NOTHING TO ENSURE PYRITE TO ATTACK HIM….

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main Event Match is scheduled for one fall!!!!!

(A.D.H.D by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade comes out with Cherish and the Briefcase of Opportunity in his hand)

JA: Introducing first, accompanied by the Hellcats Champion, Cherish, from New York City, weighing in at 216 pounds, he is the Briefcase of Opportunity holder, TYYLLLLLLLERRRRR BLAAAAAAAADEEEEEEEE

Ted: And here is Tyler Blade with Cherish. You heard what they had to say earlier tonight, Tyler Blade promises to make an impact to Krauss tonight and Cherish has said that Blade will bring him Back to Insanity

Mike: That is nice from Blade, but Krauss is hard to convert. Krauss is someone who will continue to show heart. He will not go down, and Tyler Blade is a small person, no offense, but Blade against Krauss, this is going to be one hard match if Blade is to take out Krauss

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders)

JA: And his opponent, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: And here comes the man of the hour. Last week, Krauss got taken out by the returning Pyrite and we know Pyrite and Lonewolf will face each other in next week’s finals. But Krauss has all eyes paying attention to Blade at this moment of time

Mike: Yup. Krauss is someone who will not back down from Tyler Blade, as you can see Blade in the ring trying to intimidate Krauss, Krauss looking back at Blade, and I think it is obvious what Blade has to do tonight!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Jimmy Krauss and Tyler Blade set things off, as both men circle the ring and come together for the lock up. Blade trying to force Krauss into the corner, BUT THE STRENGTH OF KRAUSS, TUMBLING BLADE OVER

Mike: Blade suddenly gets up, JUMPING AT KRAUSS, WHO CATCHES BLADE, AND DELIVERS A POWERSLAM, EARLY COVER BY KRAUSS, but a kickout before one is made by Blade. Now you can see Krauss gets up and working on the leg, stomping the shin and Blade trapped, not able to escape as Krauss picks up Blade, throwing him into the corner

Ted: Krauss aims for Blade, CHARGING INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…..BUT BLADE COUNTERS, MOVING OUT THE WAY, SNAP DDT BY BLADE, WHAT A MOVE. Blade now climbing the turnbuckle as Krauss gets to his feet, Perfect Missile Dropkick from Blade, Cherish there are ringside trying to edge on Blade

Mike: Blade picks Krauss up however, throwing him out the ring and Krauss takes a heavy fall onto the concrete. Now Krauss trying to get up, Blade slides out the ring and picks up Krauss….AND THROWING HIM INTO THE BARRICADE, WHAT AN IMPACT. Krauss bounces back at Blade, BLADE TRYING TO CONNECT ANOTHER DDT, BUT KRAUSS COUNTERS, AND HITS THE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT

Ted: And Blade thrown back in the ring….As Krauss climbs on the apron, now trying to get back in the ring, BUT BLADE WITH A HEADBUTT TO THE CHEST SENDS KRAUSS FLYING OFF THE CANVAS AND TUMBLING BACK TO THE CONCRETE, NICE REACTION FROM BLADE TO HIT THAT ONE

Mike: Krauss felt that one, Blade slides out the ring and now him and Cherish taunting and mocking Krauss. Krauss pulled to his feet now and HEAVY JAB TO THE FACE BY KRAUSS. Blade caught there as Cherish screaming at Krauss but the FWE Champion ignoring her, and rightfully so!

Ted: Krauss throwing Blade back in the ring and now Krauss slides underneath the bottom rope. Now stomping all around the body and I think Krauss is starting to show his true form here to Blade. Blade getting to his feet, and Krauss throwing Blade to the turnbuckle. Blade is slumped, BUT KRAUSS COLLIDES INTO HIM

Mike: Now Krauss trying to place Blade on top of the turnbuckle, Krauss gets on top, hammering away at the skull of Tyler Blade….BUT BLADE CATCHES KRAUSS IN THE GUT. Krauss now backing off here, AND BLADE THROWS KRAUSS OFF HIM AND CRASHING INTO THE CANVAS, FOLLOWED BY A HUGE BODYSPLASH BY BLADE

Ted: Blade screaming at Krauss, AS BLADE IS TAUNTING KRAUSS, WE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, AND I THINK KRAUSS IS GOING TO FALL INTO THE TRAP….

Mike: OH GAWD, KRAUSS IS UP…..KRAUSS HITS BACK TO SANITY, WHAT A COUNTER FROM KRAUSS, AND THE COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION

1……………………………………………..…………………………………………………

2……………………………………………..…………………………………………………

3…………KICKOUT

Ted: NO, NOT CLOSE ENOUGH FOR KRAUSS. Krauss now places the headlock in tight as Blade trying to crawl to the ropes and Cherish. Cherish encouraging Blade to drag himself to the ropes as Blade is trying, that arm of Krauss may be too strong for Blade

Mike: It may be, but I think with every push, Blade is finding it easier to move him! AND BLADE IS FREE. Now Krauss and Blade get to their feet, both men collide for the lock up and now, Blade forces Krauss to the turnbuckle once again.

Ted: Blade coming to Krauss, BUT KRAUSS RAISES THE KNEE TO THE GUT, THROWING BLADE OUT THE RING. And now Krauss chooses to remain in the ring, walking back and forth, waiting for Blade to get to his feet.

Mike: Blade trying to use the ring apron to aid himself to his feet. As now, Blade comes back in the ring. And now both Krauss and Blade circle the ring. Both men coming together for the lock up, as look, Blade! DROPKICK FROM BLADE

Ted: Blade picks up Krauss again, THROWING KRAUSS ON HIS SHOULDERS, THIS IS IMPRESSIVE….PILEDRIVER, OH MAN, THE HEAD SNAPPING THE CANVAS, COVER BY BLADE

2……………………………………………..…………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NEARLY A TWO COUNT FOR BLADE. Blade now picks up Krauss after that piledriver, the headlock is in tight, as Blade tries to pressure Krauss’s head and neck area. So much damage has been taken by Krauss’s head and neck in these last few moves

Ted: But Krauss is starting to break himself from the hold. Can Krauss manage to break? YES HE DOES. Krauss is free, CLOTHESLINE TO BLADE, AND ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE HITS BLADE. Blade stumbling up….AND THE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX THANKS TO KRAUSS. Krauss now stalking Blade as Cherish there, screaming for Blade to get to his feet

Mike: SO MUCH FURY CHERISH IS THROWING AT BLADE, BECAUSE BLADE IS TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET. BUT BLADE TRYING ALL HE CAN, KRAUSS IS SMILING AT THIS MOMENT

Ted: BACKBREAKER FROM KRAUSS AND BLADE IS OUT ONCE M….OH BOY, LOOK AT KRAUSS, I THINK BLADE COULD BE OVER AND DONE WITH HERE. OH THIS IS NOT GOOD! BLADE STUMBLING TO HIS FEET….

Mike: KRAUSS IS WAITING IN THE WINGS. AS LOOK, BLADE IS UP….BACK TO SAN…NO, BLADE PUSHES KRAUSS ONTO THE ROPES, DROPKICK FROM BLADE! BLADE BACK IN CONTROL, OH LORD

Ted: Blade holding onto the ropes suffering damage from Krauss, AS NOW WAVING HIS HAND IN THE AIR, WANTING KRAUSS TO GET TO HIS FEET. BLADE FEELS CONFIDENT NOW. BUT DOES THIS CURIOSITY HAVE THE CHANCE OF LASTING?

Mike: BLADE OUT, OH MY, BLADE OUT SNAPS, THE COVER BY BLADE!!!!!

3…………………………………………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KRAUSS KICKS OUT, AND BLADE IS NOT HAPPY. BLADE THUMPING HIS FISTS IN THE CANVAS, IN ANGER, AND CHERISH IS ANGRY TOO…

Mike: Missed out of the chance to get victory. As Blade rolls over Krauss, climbing on top of Krauss, AND LOOK AT BLADE GO. BEATING AWAY AT KRAUSS, FIST AFTER FIST PUNCHING AWAY AT THE FACE OF KRAUSS. AND BLADE IS NOT STOPPING, HE WANTS KRAUSS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE.

Ted: Krauss now picked up to his feet by Blade, Blade sends him for the Irish Whip….CLOTHESLINE, DUCKED BY KRAUSS….BUT BLADE, BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, CROSS BODY OFF THE ROPES. OH MY FUCKING GAWD, NICE WAY TO COUNTER THAT COUNTER BLADE!

Mike: I will admit, that was a pretty smart move there by Blade, as Blade now picking up Krauss and throwing him into the turnbuckle, Krauss is slumped and now Blade comes to Krauss, forcing the boot into the face. And Krauss has to endure the suffering of the boot from Blade.

Ted: Blade picks up Krauss, sending him to the opposite turnbuckle, this time Krauss bounces off the turnbuckle. BLADE CHARGING….BUT KRAUSS SIDESTEPS OUT THE WAY, BLADE SLAMS HIMSELF IN THE TURNBUCKLE AND LOOK….KRAUSS UPPERCUT TO BLADE. OH MY

Mike: Blade is out, and now struggling to get to his feet. Now Krauss is on the front here, as Blade slips out the ring, Krauss leaning over the ropes, as Cherish comes to check on her boyfriend….Krauss slides out the ring, SHOVING CHERISH TO ONE SIDE….Cherish pulls Krauss round however…

Ted: And look at this. Krauss being ranted by Cherish. Cherish is giving Krauss a mouthful here….Krauss looks like he can’t be bothered with Cher….WAIT WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

Mike: KRAUSS HAS JUST KISSED CHERISH? DAMN HE SCORED!

Ted: BUT THAT ALLOWS BLADE TO ATTACK FROM BEHIND, HE SAW WHAT KRAUSS DID, AND LOOK AT BLADE FIRE AWAY. THAT IS ONE WAY YOU DON’T WANT TO ENRAGE BLADE

Mike: Blade throwing Krauss into the steel post. And now, Blade firing away rapidly at the bashing heads to the steel post. This man is pissed off

Ted: And now, Blade throws Krauss back in the ring. Blade slips back in the ring, AND LOOK AT BLADE, KNOCKOUT BULLET. KNOCKOUT BULLET IS IN, AND COULD KRAUSS PASS OUT TO BLADE?! THIS COULD BE A BIG MOMENT

Mike: CHERISH IS CHEERING ON BLADE. THIS COULD BE IT….KRAUSS IS TRYING TO STRUGGLE TO RELEASE HIMSELF. BUT CAN BLADE MAKE THE FWE CHAMPION PASS….

Ted: HOLD YOUR HORSES, KRAUSS…..RIPS AWAY THE ARM AND NOW IS FREE. Blade stumbles up to his feet….BACK TO SANITY OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY GAWD

Mike: AND THESE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY JIMMY KRAUSS!!!!!!!!

3……………………………………………..………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: THR…NO, NOT ENOUGH, BLADE KICKS OUT AND CHERISH IS LAUGHING. KRAUSS SEEMS TO HAVE USED EVERY ENERGY IN HIS BODY.

Mike: Krauss has Blade to his feet, UPPERCUT TO THE CHIN. BLADE CAUGHT THERE…..AND LOOK, CLOTHESLINE OUT THE RING….BLADE IS OUT COLD, AND BLADE COULD BE OUT

Ted: Krauss remains in the ring, as Blade tries to recover on his feet, Blade is giving Krauss a lot of hassle tonig….LOOK AT THIS, CHERISH ON THE ROPES, TRYING TO GRAB THE REFEREE’S ATTENTION, THE REFEREE AND KRAUSS TURN TO CHERISH AS SHE REMAINS ON THE ROPES.

Mike: The referee trying to tell Cherish to get off the r…..TYLER BLADE COMES IN THE RING, HITTING HIS BRIEFCASE OVER THE HEAD OF KRAUSS, WHAT THE HELL?! THE REFEREE DIDN’T SEE IT, AND TYLER HAS KNOCKED OUT KRAUSS. BLADE THROWS THE BRIEFCASE OUTSIDE THE RING.

Ted: CHERISH HOPS OFF THE APRON, THE REFEREE SEES BLADE COVERING KRAUSS

3……………………………………………..………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND KRAUSS JUST KICKS OUT, OH MY GAWD, SO CLOSE, BLADE IS THROWING A FIT, HE DIDN’T GET THE WIN!!!!!!!

Ted: PLANS HAVE JUST BACKFIRED….CHERISH IS SCREAMING, SHE IS TELLING THE REFEREE THAT IT WAS A THREE COUNT, AND I COULDN’T AGREE MORE

Mike: THAT WAS NOT A THREE COUNT YOU IDIOT. KRAUSS ROLLS OUT THE RING. BLADE SLIDES OUT THE RING, AND NOW THROWS KRAUSS INTO THE STEEL STEPS, OH MY GAWD

Ted: BLADE IS THROWING ABUSE TO KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK AND BLADE IS NOT ALLOWING KRAUSS TO. BECAUSE NOW BLADE IS ON THE ATTACK

Mike: Blade has Krauss thrown in the ring, and now Krauss gets weakened….Krauss now rolls in the middle of the ring, as Tyler Blade climbs up the turnbuckle. What can Tyler Blade do in this moment of time?

Ted: He needs something. He needs to try something big here. HE IS ON HIS FEET, SO IS KRAUSS, SLOWLY, CHERISH IS SCREAMING IN THE HOPE FOR BLADE….AND THE DROPKICK BY TYLER BLADE TO THE CHEST AREA OF KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS DONE HERE….

Mike: BUT LOOK!!!!!!! BLADE IS PREPARED, BLADE IS DONE PLAYING GAMES, I THINK BLADE IS READY TO TAKE OUT KRAUSS. KRAUSS IS UP TO HIS FEET, BLADE IS LOOKING PREPARED….

Ted: OH NO, KRAUSS IS IN TROUBLE….AS LOOK, BLADE, HITTING BLADE OUT….NO, KRAUSS WON’T GO DOWN, AND HITS THE BACKDROP AND KRAUSS IS ON FIRE

Mike: WATCH OUT, KRAUSS IS AROUND. CHERISH IS SCREAMING AND SHE IS NOT HAVING THIS. BUT KRAUSS HAS UNLEASHED THE ANIMAL INSIDE HIM, KRAUSS LOOKS FOR BLADE TO GET TO HIS FEET

Ted: OH BOY…..BACK TO SANITY BLASTS THE SKULL, GOODNIGHT TYLER BLADE

Mike: DROPPING SUDDENLY FOR THE COVER

3……………………………………………..…………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss collects his FWE Championship and celebrates in the ring)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNNNNNNERR THE F…W….E CHAMPION, JIIIIIIIMMMMMMMY KRAAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: A GREAT WIN FOR KRAUSS TO BEAT ONE OF THE THREATS TO A CHAMPIONSHIP IN TYLER BLADE, KRAUSS HAS GOTTEN THE BETTER OF BLADE TONIGHT

Mike: HE HAS, BLADE TRIED EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK, BUT IT WASN’T ENOUGH TO STOP KRAUSS AND THE ANIMALISTIC SIDE WITHIN HIM….

Ted: HEY LOOK!!!!!!!!! PYRITE GETS IN THE RING, AND I TINK PYRITE IS GOING TO UNLEASH MORE HELL TONIGHT. CMON PYRITE!!!!

Mike: SECOND WEEK RUNNING THIS HAS HAPPENED….PYRITE WITH PYBOMB TO KRAUSS!!!!!!!!!

Ted: PYRITE LEAVES THE RING, THAT WAS A MESSAGE STATED CLEARLY.

Mike: BLADE AND KRAUSS ARE OUT, CHERISH RUSHING INTO THE RING TO GET BLADE TO HIS FEET, THIS SITUATION HAS GONE OUT OF HAND

Ted: PYRITE DID SAY THAT KRAUSS IS NOW A MAN WITH A RIFLE DOT ON HIS HEAD. THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF KRAUSS BECAME…

Mike: Wait a moment…

Ted: Tyler sees Krauss laid out, staring at…..OH MY GAWD, HE IS CASHING IN, TYLER GIVING THE BREIFCASE TO RINGSIDE, TYLER IS GOING TO CASH IN ON JIMMY KRAUSS

Mike: NO!!!!! NO DON’T CLOSE WARPATH LIKE THIS

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TYLER BLADE IS CASHING IN HIS B….

Ted: BACK TO SANITY FROM KRAUSS OUT OF NOWHERE TO BLADE, JESUS CHRIST, KRAUSS IS SCREAMING NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!! NOT TONIGHT!!!

Mike: AND LISTEN TO THAT GAWD AWFUL SCREAM FROM CHERISH. CHERISH COMING IN THE RING, SCREAMING IN THE EAR OF KRAUSS….

Ted: I think Krauss won’t like that….Cherish turns around Krauss….OFFFFFFFT CHERISH HAS JUST SMACKED KRAUSS

Mike: She’s dead….Krauss holding his f……BACK TO SANITY!!!!!!!!

Ted: WHAT THE FUCK? HE JUST PLANTED CHERISH WITH BACK TO SANITY ON CHERISH, YOU ARE KIDDING?

Mike: YES, NICE ONE, THAT WILL SHUT HER UP

Ted: MIKE DANIELS, YOU MAKE ME SICK. THIS MAN HAS JUST ASSAULTED A WOMAN!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS BASTARD UP!!!!

(Burn by Meek Mill resumes as Krauss throws the FWE Championship over his shoulder)

Mike: I DON’T CARE FOR YOUR OPINIONS, THIS IS FWE, YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN, AND CHERISH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED, A NICE BACK TO SANITY FROM JIMMY KRAUSS. AND JIMMY KRAUSS IS SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO MEAN BUSINESS!!!!

(Johnny Ventura is in the car park, chatting away on the phone)

Johnny Ventura: Okay…Right. Listen, in two weeks, Rick Death will be forced to vacate his spot as Warpath General Manager. I mean, FWE can’t give him sufficient funds to help him get back on track………………………………….Sure, I mean I am confident this is going to be successful for us…………Look, my evidence is clear, I have a clear advantage, and I know…

(A fast car hits Johnny Ventura)

Ted: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!

Mike: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Ted: VENTURA HAS BEEN HIT BY A FLYING CAR, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Mike: SOMEONE JUST RAN DOWN JOHNNY VENTURA, YOU ARE KIDDING ME…

Ted: THIS IS RICK DEATH ALL OVER

Mike: AND WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?!

Ted: THAT WAS HIS FUCKING CAR!!!!!!! THAT WAS HIS CAR!!!!

(Johnny Ventura is screaming in agony as medics rush to him and hold an X sign up)

Mike: Oh….VENTURA IS INJURED….

Ted: THAT IS REALLY GOING TO HELP RI….

Mike: WILL YOU SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP? YOU CAN BLAME RICK WHEN YOU HAVE EVIDENCE, UNTIL THEN, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

(Rick Death enters the scene)

Rick Death: WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Johnny Ventura: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Johnny tries to launch an attack on Death but falls over in agony)

Medic: Johnny, please listen to me, stay down

Johnny Ventura: YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU’RE A DEAD MAN; YOU’RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN!!!!

Rick Death: What happened?!

Medic: Sir, someone ran over Johnny Ven….

Johnny Ventura: IT WAS HIM. HE DID IT

Rick Death: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT

Medic: Sir, please step out of this situation…

(Rick leaves the scene, the camera follows him)

Johnny Ventura: RICK, I AM GOING TO HAVE YOU FIRED. I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR CAREER UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

March 12th 2013
Page 1 of 1