FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 14th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

May 14th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: May 14th 2013   May 14th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 am

(FWE Intro hits, replays air of the previous week’s episode of Warpath. They show clips of the Tag Team Main Event finale, showing Pyrite getting destroyed by his team-mate, Kendrick Williams, and also the revelation of the contestants of the Warpath Torture Chamber match)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: The Lakeland Center in Florida is host to the last Warpath until Rival’s Revenge, and these fans are on their feet here in Florida, I am Ted Andru, alongside me is Mike Daniels, Mike, the road to Glory gets closer, but who will be trying their luck at one last shot of greatness?

Mike: Hello ladies and gentlemen across the globe, Ted, I have no idea. Tonight will reveal all too…

(The camera turns to Johnny Ventura as he is prepared to open the show, with The Venture Reel set out)

Johnny Ventura: WELCOME TO THE MOST MUST SEE MOMENT ON WARPATH TONIGHT, THE VEEEENTURRRA REEEEEL....

(The fans boo him as he ignore the fans comments)

Johnny Ventura: Now I see people in the Warpath Torture Chamber match….Jimmy Krauss, Ownage, Nick Angel and Pyrite….Yet where is the star power in this? Where is Johnny Ventura’s name in this? At the moment, this Chamber match is nothing but a disgrace. Where do you go to for an outstanding match before the big one, Glory Road? Something extreme all over….But the epitome of extreme, the man who has been in FWE for over a year, achieved a lot, where is he in all this? As usual, we ignore Johnny Ventura and make sure he does not get a shot for something he deserves. I lost my chance to be still, FWE Champion, when Rick Death screwed me and had me injured…First, Rick if you don’t even consider placing me in that chamber match….Let’s just say that I am now healthy enough to make sure you don’t walk again….But now, I want to introduce my first guess for the Ventura Reel. The longest and most tedious FWE Champion in the history of FWE….Cheer him if you must because all you people seem to do is play the bias angle, leaning towards this guy, OWNAGE…

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage has a microphone in his hand and is ready to speak, he came out to a massive reaction)

Ownage: Wow, Johnny…Most boring FWE Champion to date, I think someone got confused with Ownage and Johnny Ventura, because as far as I’m concerned, and I am sure these fans will feel the same, I am one of the greatest champions in FWE history. I don’t know how you can stand there and say you should get a shot to be honest….The way you have spoken about this company, about Rick, do you deserve it? Hell, I say give Hunter Moore a shot even….

Johnny Ventura: Typical Ownage. Despite The Remedy kicking your ass every week, you still continue to be the stupid idiot that I had to battle with when I was FWE Champion…

Ownage: Yeah, they kicked my ass. Did you bother to pay attention to last week’s Warpath? Oh no, instead you were bitching about wanting a championship shot for Rival’s Revenge, silly me…

Johnny Ventura: I want to know, what makes you think you will come out of Rival’s Revenge as FWE Champion…

Ownage: It’s not rocket science, Johnny. You of all people know I am determined to win this. I don’t care who is in my path if I am going to be honest, I am going to take out whoever stands in my way. Nick, Jimmy, Pyrite, whoever else gets in this match, I will exit Rival’s Revenge not only a two time FWE Champion…But headlining Glory Road…

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss gets cheered, with the FWE Championship around his shoulder and he has a microphone in his hand)

Jimmy Krauss: Well well…this is a familiar sight indeed…The last time the three of us were involved in something, Ownage was screwed out the FWE Championship shot, I was myself…And then Johnny Egotistical here, was champion again…

Johnny Ventura: And if things can’t get any worse, we have the biggest loser in FWE History...Someone I did not even invite…

Jimmy Krauss: Last time I checked, you didn’t own this company. But I want to speak to Ownage, because he says he is confident on headlining Glory Road…Sorry Ownage, you’re a bright kid, but your predictions are as dull as Johnny’s logic.

Ownage: Sorry, is this the same man who couldn’t beat Pyrite last week because he was so paranoid of Austin Lonewolf? Yet I have managed to beat Pyrite…Yeah Jimmy, I really need to silence myself because you don’t want me to believe I have a shot for the FWE Championship. Listen kid, I have been the longest reigning FWE Champion in the history of FWE, I have beaten the greats, the talented, the best to get to where I am in this company. And I am sorry, but before you dare crap on how my run as of recent has been in this company, consider you have not had three ineffectual wimps being a thorn in your side…

Jimmy Krauss: I don’t care, it’s funny how you beat them last week, and you couldn’t any other week….It goes to show you can’t get your act together, can you?

Johnny Ventura: I’m sorry; I thought this was The Venture Reel, not the Jimmy and Ownage show…

Ownage: Oh, I’m sorry that the lowest rated segment in Warpath history is not getting enough attention. How narcissistic of me.

Johnny Ventura: Oh Ownage, you have been the biggest example of shame ever since you stepped your foot firstly in this company. Tell you what, I hope I do actually get this shot, because after being injured, after hearing people squabble over the FWE Championship, why don’t I just stick the knife in the heart and take the belt from you guys…I am back stronger than ever, so…

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to boos, Pyrite holds a microphone in his hand and walks down the ramp)

Pyrite: Injured he says? Better than ever he says? Which is really funny coming from you Johnny because I know my way around this company. I know the truth, I know the lies, I know the realism and I know the imaginary.

Johnny Ventura: And who the hell invited you out here? I asked for Ownage and Nick Angel, not Pyrite and Jimmy. This is not Commencement of Brutality, Pyrite. So move on…

Pyrite: Shamefully, Nick is not here tonight. But I am, and since you’re telling the entire world that you are back from your ‘injury’ better than ever, I felt the need to chip in.  And I have to say, you’re telling a load of crap as usual….

Johnny Ventura: What the hell are you talking about?

Pyrite: Who wants to hear what truth Johnny Ventura is trying to bury right now?

(The fans scream, cheering as they agree to see ‘the truth’)

Pyrite: The people have spoken, and so will I. See you need to keep these secrets and plans under better protection, Johnny. I overheard your discussion on the phone. I don’t know who you were talking too, and to be honest, I don’t care…But I did manage to record this conversation and I found out the revealing truth…

(The camera zooms in to the Ventron as the clip plays showing an amateur camera focused on Johnny Ventura on his mobile)

Johnny Ventura: Yeah I am okay……It’s nothing, literally…..I mean literally because nobody knows about my condition and I trust you to keep this secret secure. But I hope you understand when I mean that I have not been what has been told…………That’s right, I was never injured, I faked this whole thing in the first place…

(You can hear the fans booing in the background)

Johnny Ventura: Why? So it made Rick Death feel worthless. I did that, because now I have more power than what I originally sought for…

(The camera then zooms back to Johnny Ventura smashing up in the ring)

Pyrite: Oh, I am sorry to do such revelation. I hope you can understand...

Johnny Ventura: You little fuck!

(Johnny climbs out the ring)

Ted: AND LOOK, JOHNNY IS GOING RIGHT AFTER PYRITE, THIS OPENING SEGMENT HAS TURNED INTO A BRAWL BETWEEN TWO MEN, ONE OF THEM WILL BE IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER, AND LOOK AT PYRITE GETTING THE ADVANTAGE OVER VENTURA

Mike: THE BRUTE STRENGTH BY PYRITE, SHOWING VENTURA NOT TO MESS WITH HIM, PYRITE GETTING TO BETTER OF VENTURA!!!

Ted: AND VENTURA TRYING TO ESCAPE THIS, I THINK VENTURA HAS LEARNT WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. BUT PYRITE IS STILL BEATING HIM DOWN, OWNAGE AND KRAUSS HAVE WALKED OFF TO THE BACK, NOT WANTING TO BE A PART OF THIS

Mike: OH NO! LOOK AT PYRITE, OH NO, PYRITE HAS VENTURA UP IN THE AIR...

Ted: NO! THIS IS DANGEROUS.....PYBOMB OFF THE STAGE, OH MY FUCKING LORD!!!!!!!!!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite taunts Ventura, before the fans cheer him)

Ted: WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE START FOR WARPATH, I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE HAVE JUST SEEN!!!

Mike: JOIN THE CLUB, BUT WHY THE HECK DID PYRITE DO THAT? WAS HE SICK OF JOHNNY VENTURA BEING THE SELFISH PRICK THAT HE IS?

Ted: HE'S JEALOUS, THAT IS WHY HE DID IT. HE IS JEALOUS

Mike: Ofcourse he is....Logical reason for everything is to blame to exposure and not the culprit. But what an opening to Warpath, we've only just begun, and I am so hyped for this episode!!!

(Commercial)

(Rick Death is backstage, he bumps into Johnny Ventura)

Rick Death: Well...I can say it seems like the fish has finally been caught...

Johnny Ventura: Look, Rick, it's not what you...

Rick Death: Can it, Ventura. Ever since the day I THOUGHT I injured you, you have been nothing but the sorriest excuse for life in FWE. Always wanting things your own way, always looking to eliminate my pride, and now, now you are exposed as the sick fraud you are. Now you are finally confirmed as a low, twisted dick.

Johnny Ventura: Well you want to know why I did that? So people like you could eventually respect me. I am sick of your bullshit treatment on me. And maybe if you felt guilty over how bad you treat me, maybe you'd wake up and smell the coffee, but instead, you continued to be the typical dick that you are!

Rick Death: Look, I know a lot has happened in the last few weeks, and maybe it was all on account on my fault...So I am to take the blame for this, and I want to award you, a spot in the FWE Championship Torture Chamber match

Johnny Ventura: What? REALLY? Rick....Thank you...

(Johnny is about to leave, Rick stops him)

Rick Death: On the other hand, I am persuaded to swing the other way and look at what you have done aside from faking an injury, only to get holiday off. You do know, I have been paying you for nothing? Whilst you have been laughing in my face, I have had lawyers in my face for nothing, so you know, you can still be in the chamber match, HOWEVER, you will be the first man starting in that chamber match, that's right, you're number one when that chamber match starts...

Johnny Ventura: WHA...YO...YOU CAN'T DO THAT?

Rick Death: Excuse me, but WHO is the General Manager of FWE? Oh and that contract you signed up for about a month or so back? Yeah, that is no more. Seen as though your contract is cemented, your contract here remains legit, but your demands that YOU demanded, will be eliminated. So have fun

(Rick shoves past Johnny, Johnny looks pissed off and smashes up backstage)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team Match, is scheduled for one fall!

(Hall of Fame by The Script hits, HJ Moore comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Dover, Delaware, weighing in at 257 pounds, H……….J………..MOOOOOOOORE

Ted: Well here is HJ Moore, after suffering a really bad setback to Mr CT, this is becoming a more threatening situation, do you agree Mike?

Mike: It is, I mean what happened to Moore? Ever since he came back, he has not been himself. It is a shame to be honest because I thought Moore would show more potential than what he is now. But I don’t think Moore is showcasing that aggression. He needs to in this match however

(Forever by Drake hits, the fans react in cheers as Chris Xtreme comes down the ramp)

JA: And his partner, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing in at 225 pounds, CHRRRRRRRIS XTREEEEMEEEEEEEEE

Ted: And after suffering a light injury, Chris Xtreme is back, maybe he can help Moore get back to his feet. But is that too far to see, because Xtreme is a person who will fight to the end too…But can Xtreme beat The Remedy with Moore?

Mike: It may seem a bit of a longshot, but remember, last week The Remedy met their match. Ownage and Venom beat them to oblivion. But I don’t know if The Remedy will be outclassed tonight. It will take a lot of work to make sure that happens…

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, Zeke Nero comes out, followed by Xavier Williams who has the Brotherhood Championship on his shoulder)

JA: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 420 Pounds, they are the team of Zeke Nero, and one half of the Brotherhood Champions, Xavier Williams... THE REEEEEEEEEEMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDYYYYY!!!

Ted: And here come The Remedy, making their way down the ring, and you can sense that they are looking for revenge after last week, they were left devastated and humiliated by the team of Ownage and Venom, this week however, they vow not to have history repeat itself, but can they keep their word?

Mike: I hope not. There is nothing more I hate than the Remedy just dominating FWE. I mean, they are a bunch of ignorant who have no respect for anyone but themselves in this company. It is time to see cracks form in their sadistic team, and hopefully, Moore and Xtreme put good work into those cracks.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Moore and Nero start things off, as both men come together for the lock up, Moore trying to escape, BUT NERO WITH A SUPLEX TO MOORE. Now Nero stomping away heavily at Moore as he tries to get his way to his feet…

Mike: Moore gets up however, ACCIDENTLY COLLIDING INTO WILLIAMS….AND LOOK, A CLOTHESLINE OUT THE RING BY NERO. The Remedy now surrounding Moore, as both Nero and Williams hover over him, XTREME COMING TO THE RESCUE. LEG DROP OVER THE TOP ROPE, TAKING OUT NERO…

Ted; BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS PICKS UP XTREME, NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR XTREME TO BE IN AS OF NOW…

Mike: NOPE, AND HERE IS WHY…SIN’S END HITS. OH MY….

Ted: But look, Moore gets back to his feet, Moore charges for Williams…..AND WILLIAMS DELIVERS A BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX. Now Moore tossed in the ring, as Williams helps Nero to his feet. Nero now sliding back in the ring, going for the cover…

1…………………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Moore kicks out. Now he is shouting at Xtreme, for him to get back to his feet, in which Xtreme is struggling to do so. AND LOOK, NERO IS RIGHT BEHIND MOORE

Ted: What is Moore doing?! Moore turns around AND THE SPEAR BELTS MOORE. Nero tags in Williams and Williams smiles in a vicious manner, Williams has this in the bag. Xtreme back on the apron, AND LOOK AT THAT ANKLE LOCK THAT WILLIAMS HAS MOORE IN.

Mike: MOORE NEEDS TO ESCAPE THIS, BUT CAN HE?

Ted: MOORE SHOVES HIS WAY FROM WILLIAMS, TAGGING IN XTREME, AND BOTH XTREME AND WILLIAMS BOTH LOCK UP, YOU CAN SEE THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN THESE TWO MEN GOING ON, BUT WILLIAMS SHOVES XTREME IN THE CORNER…

Mike: And now, the knee striking the ribs of Xtreme. But look, Xtreme is finding his way back to his advantage, AND LOOK, A JAB TO THE FACE, ANOTHER JAB….AND WILLIAMS FORCED TO BACK OFF. XTREME GOING TO THE TOP….XTREME TAKEOV….NO, NO DICE, WILLIAMS MOVED OUT THE WAY….

Ted: Xtreme now picks up Xtreme, AND WILLIAMS NOW HIT WITH THE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, XTREME NOW STOMPING ALL OVER THE BODY OF WILLIAMS. Nero getting frustrated at the apron, and now, Williams lifted on his feet, AND WILLIAMS HIT WITH AN XTREME TAKEOVER,T HIS TIME, WORKED TO PEFECTION, COVER BY XTREME

1…………………………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………………………..

3…………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND WILLIAMS KICKS OUT. Now you can see Williams trying to tag in Nero, as Nero has him arm out, ready for Williams to tag him in, but the headlock by Xtreme is in tight. This is painful for Williams at the minute!

Ted: Williams however is standing to his feet, the headlock still locked in. AND WILIAMS TAGS IN NERO, NERO WITH A BLOW TO THE RIBS, AND NOW, NERO HAS CONTROL OVER XTREME. XTREME TRYING TO FIGHT BACK, MOORE GETTING IN THE RING, BUT A SPEAR TO MOORE BY WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS SAVING HIS PARTNER. Williams now getting back out the ring, AS LOOK AT NERO…

Mike: The Remedy back on form once more in this match, Xtreme picked to his feet, and you can see Moore hurrying his way to the apron, that speak has wounded him, but he still feels ready to take on Nero….

Ted: XTREME IS BATTLING NERO, FIST AFTER FIST COLLIDE, BROUGHT DOWN WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, AND NOW TAGGING IN MOORE, MOORE PICKS UP NERO. AND LOOK AT THAT UPPERCUT WORKING, MOORE NOW THROWING A FIST, BUT NERO BLOCKS IT AND PUSHES DOWN MOORE WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIMSELF…

Mike: LOOK, XTREME IS TRYING TO JUMP NERO, BUT A SPEAR FROM WILLIAMS STOPS THINGS THERE, AND YOU CAN SEE WILLIAMS THROWING XTREME OUT THE RING, OH MY GAWD!

Ted: Meanwhile, Nero picks Moore back to his feet and now, dragging his head to the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT NERO, BASHING THE HEAD OF MOORE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE…REPEATED SHOTS OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN!!!!!

Mike: SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM, SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM. But suddenly, Nero stops the abuse, and now, climbing on the turnbuckle, where Moore is down, Nero, 450 SPLASH ON MOORE, AND MOORE NOW IN AGONY…

Ted: You can see Williams still going at it with Xtreme, but now, Nero trying to pull himself up via the ropes. Can Nero get th…WAIT, TAUNTING MOORE, TAUNTING MOORE, AND NOW, MOORE IS TRAPPED….NERO MIGHT HAVE HIM WHERE HE WANTS HIM

Mike: Oh no….Moore gets up, AND LOOK, CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER, AND HERE WE GO, ROYALLY SCREWED, MOORE IS IN AGONY, MOORE, TAPPING OUT, IT’S OVER…

(DING DING DING)

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, Zeke Nero and Xavier Williams celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS VIA SUBMISSION, THE TEAM OF XAVIER WILLLLLIAAAAAMS AND ZZZEEEEEEEKEEEEE NEEEEROOOOOOOO, THE REEEEEEEMEEEEEEEDYYYYYYY

Ted: Well I am just going to say that The Remedy got back on the high ground this week, a humiliating loss twice last week, now a win easily over the team of Xtreme and Moore, a great match in my eyes, a great win for The Remedy…

Mike: Oh boy, how wonderful. To be honest, I saw it coming because I had a feeling that Xtreme and Moore could not do anything in that match, and if you were looking at it in my perspective, this was as easy as it gets for The Remedy

(Charlene Appleby is with Liam Catterson)

Charlene Appleby: Well you did a good job on Mayhem, I am always proud of you

Liam Catterson: So you should be babes. Because even though I don’t have a World Championship belt on me, I am still the best at…

(Cherish appears holding the Hellcats Championship on her shoulder)

Liam Catterson: Charlene, I don’t mean to be rude, but all of a sudden it smells like crap…

Cherish: Well look who it is. The sucker who lost the belt to my man with his bitch…

Charlene Appleby: You get yourself settled Liam. Let me settle this….

(Liam Catterson leaves, as Cherish and Appleby come face to face)

Cherish: Okay, what is your game?

Charlene Appleby: My game?

Cherish: Last week, I heard you say that you had something lined up for me…What is it?

Charlene Appleby: Maybe I’ll tell you now….Maybe I won’t…You see, ever since your pathetic boyfriend stole my husband’s championship from me, you have been nothing more than an over-hyped bitch…

Cherish: Oh shut up Charlene. You are just so pissed off because we don’t see your stupid husband walking down the ramp with a World Heavyweight Championship around his fat waist…I don’t know what you have planned, or what you are even thinking right now, but whatever it is, you are never going to stop me from being the best there is in this industry, along with Tyler…

Charlene Appleby: Okay Cherish, you continue being the overconfident bitch that you are. But when your back is turned, you will know what is coming for you…

Cherish: You have failed in trying to make me feel scared, so I’ll let you in on something. Why don’t you give up on your pitiful bullshit and just stay out of my light…Now excuse me, I have a certain bitch to pound…

(Cherish walks off with the championship, as Charlene smiles)

(Commercial)

(Xavier Williams is backstage with Zeke Nero)

Zeke Nero: What about me? You have a belt with you right now, I am part of this group too…

Xavier Williams: Can I ask, who lasted the longest in the Sole Commencement? I think it is obvious that I have a better chance at winning the championship than you…

Zeke Nero: Yeah, that is so teamwork like. You getting a shot of greed whilst I have to bust my ass still…

(Matt Knoxville enters)

Matt Knoxville: Can we slack down on the arguments? You think it is healthy for our team?

Zeke Nero: Well if someone allowed me to get a championship shot….

Xavier Williams: Like I said, my endurance in the Sole Commencement proved crucial….

Zeke Nero: Yet you were smashing up backstage, claiming the loss last week was all YOUR fault? That really tells people you should be in the Torture Chamber match…

Matt Knoxville: SIMMER DOWN GUYS….Do you think this is what the FWE Universe wants to see? The company’s biggest band fighting over who should be in the chamber match? Zeke, Xavier does have a point. That is why I am nominating him to be in the Torture Chamber match. Now you can either accept that or you can prove how much of an unfaithful asshole you are by walking out on us.

Zeke Nero: Fine….

Matt Knoxville: Good, cmon men, lets tell Rick what could happen if he puts us in denial….

(The Remedy leave the room, the camera soon hovers over the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING HELLCATS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL…

(Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah comes out to massive boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Norwich England, weighing in at 120 pounds, THE ANTI HELLCAT….LEEEEEEEAHHHHHH!!

Ted: Last week, Leah attacked Cherish from behind sending a message.. Do you think she could be a threat to the Hellcats Champion Cherish?

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club hits, Cherish skips to the ring to a mixed reaction with the Hellcats Championship around her waist)

JA: And her opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina.. weighing in at 110 pounds, the Hellcats Champion……CHEEEEEEEEERISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!

Mike: After being attacked by Leah last week, you have to wonder if revenge is on Cherish’s mind right now!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Ted: Le—AND LEAH WASTES NO TIME AS SHE SPEARS CHERISH TO THE MAT! HITTING HER WITH SOME IMPRESSIVE PUNCHING COMBINATIONS! What a way to kick off this match! Leah quickly gets up, and as Cherish rises.. LEAH WITH A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION! Cherish rolls away from Leah, but Leah stays on the attack! Leah grasps Cherish by her long hair pulling her up… AND SLAPS CHERISH STRAIGHT ACROSS THE JAW BONE!

Mike: Cherish backs up from that loud slap, and Leah charges back at her going for a clothesline! Wait! No! Cherish ducks under Leah’s oncoming arm… AND TURNS AROUND CONNECTING A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE BACK OF LEAH’S HEAD!

Ted: Leah is dangling on the ropes from that loud kick to the back of her head! Cherish runs at Leah… GRABBING AHOLD OF HER FROM BEHIND CONNECTING WITH A NICELY PERFORMED BELLY-TO-BACK SUPLEX! Cherish capitalizes following it up by locking Leah in a sleeper hold!

Mike: Leah is trying to escape it struggling to breathe… Leah desperately throwing her fist at Cherish’s body but nothing seems to be able to remove Cherish from Leah! Cherish tightens that grip around the neck…

Ted: But don’t count Leah out of this one yet! Leah is trying to channel the inner will to fight the hold… She’s moving slowly up to one knee, and now both knees! Yet nothing is forcing Cherish to release the sleeper hold! Cherish is up on her feet… AND CHARGES CHERISH INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!!! RAMMING HER SPINE FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE SEVERAL TIMES! Cherish finally releases the sleeper hold!

Mike: Leah turns around to Cherish leaning back against the turnbuckle… And starts throwing fists at her one after another! Cherish seems to be fading from those hard punches. And now Leah slams her knee once again into her gut! Now lifting her up to the top rope in a seated position! Leah follows up on the second rope… LEAH LEAPS!!!... HURRICANRANA OFF THE TOP ROPE!!! HOLDING IT DOWN FOR THE PIN!
ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!...
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
KICK OUT!!!

Ted: Leah can’t believe it and she is shaking her head! Leah gets up, a little wobbly from the sleeper hold, but picks up Cherish.. Leah with an Irish whip to the ropes.. Leah going for a kitchen sink! But Cherish slides under her delivers a forearm to the back of Leahs head! Cherish tosses Leah over to the corner.. AND CHERISH RUNS TOWARD LEAH.. BODYSPLASH! WHAT A MOVE!

Mike: Leah is dazed and confused after that hit! Cherish wants to end this right now! You can see it in her eyes, as she is waiting for Leah to get up!.. Leahs to her feet!! AND CHERISH CONNECTS WITH THE RUSSIAN ROULETTE! LEAH IS DOWN AND OUT! BUT IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE CHERISH IS GOING TO GO FOR THE PIN!

Ted: You’re right about that Mike! She looks to be going for the Sharpshooter! AND CHERISH IS TRYING TO LOCK LEAH IN THE SHARPSHOOTER… CAN SHE GET IT LOCKED IN? YES! SHE DOES! SHE TURNS LEAH OVER AND PULLS BACK CAUSING MAJOR PAIN!

Mike: Leah is screaming from this hold! It has to be quite painful especially for someone for her slim toned body… Look at Cherish pulling and yanking backwards on her legs! Leah is trying to use her hands pulling herself to the bottom rope… I can’t even imagine the pain she’s going through! Cherish pulls back even FURTHER trying to dish out more damage! Leahis fingertips away from the bottom rope… SHE GOES TO GRAB IT!!! NO!!! CHERISH PULLS HER BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

(Let's Light It Up by by Jim Johnston plays as Charlene Appleby walks out to boos, as she stands on the stage watching)

Ted: WHAT! WHAT IS CHARLENE DOING OUT HERE? CHERISH HAS HER EYES LOCKED ONTO CHARLENE’S! LOOK LEAH IS ABLE TO MAKE THE DISTRACTION USEFUL.. LEAH ROLLS TO HER BACK! LEAH SHOVES HER BOOT INTO CHERISH PUSHING HER OFF HER!!! CHERISH COMES BACK FULL FORCE.. BUT LEAH YANKS THE HAIR OF CHERISH.. SHE’S PULLING HER IN.. BLACK DEATH! AND THE PIN!

ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING)

(Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah celebrates, as Charlene smiles and laughs, Cherish looks pissed off)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, LEEEEEEAAAAAAH

Mike: A WIN OVER THE HELLCATS CHAMPION. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN THE HUNT FOR THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP…

Ted: SURELY. SURELY! BUT CHARLENE CAUSED A DISTRACTION, CONSIDER THAT AT FIRST…

Charlene Appleby: HEY BITCH…HOW DOES THE LOSS TASTE? Surely you understand how Liam Catterson suffered when your pathetic boyfriend decided to cash in on him. But maybe that runs in the group? Cheap wins, cheapness everywhere…Guess what, I am going to be the epitome of everything that crashes in your world. You’re incline to a responsibility to a champion that fell, so will I. Because at Rival’s Revenge…You won’t be in a match….BUT, your fate will be decided in a number one contenders match. StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly, will go one on one and that winner will face YOU, at Glory Road

(The fans cheer)

Charlene Appleby: HOWEVER, That is not all. That match may exist, but you know what? I am placing you as Special Guest Referee. You don’t take fondness to either Hellcat, well I am going to let you decide who you WANT to face. Oh and if you do attack either Hellcat during the match, I will make sure you won’t leave Rival’s Revenge as a champion!

(Let's Light It Up by by Jim Johnston plays, Cherish grows angry, shouting at Appleby, as Appleby walks off backstage, smirking)

Ted: SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT. STEPHYYYLOVE AGAINST MICHELE DEADLY, ONE OF THEM WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT GLORY ROAD. CHERISH WILL BE DECIDED WHO SHE FACES, BUT WHO WILL IT BE?

Mike: OH MAN, CHERISH IS NOT EVEN HAPPY….

(Camera shows Pyrite backstage)

Ted: And here is the beast, Pyrite. Pyrite will be taking part in a triple…..

Mike: HOLD ON, JOHNNY VENTURA ATTACKS PYRITE, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! PYRITE IS BEING AMBUSHED BY VENTURA

Ted: THIS IS POSSIBLY OVER THE FACT JOHNNY’S SECRET WAS REVEALED TO THE PUBLIC, AND JOHNNY VENTURA IS TAKING MEASURES TO THE EXTREME….

Mike: VERY MATURE….

(Chris Lucifer steps in)

Chris Lucifer: HEY, WHAT ON EARTH IS WITH YOU? WHAT HAS PYRITE DONE THAT HAS MADE YOU PISSED OFF?

Johnny Ventura: CARE TO EXPLAIN THE MEMORY LOSS? YOU KNOW PYRITE WAS THE ONE THAT REVEALED MY SECRET….

Chris Lucifer: WELL I GUESS YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A LITTLE SHIT AND YOU SHOULD’VE NOT FAKED AN INJURY. USE FUCKING LOGIC…

(Johnny gets in Lucifer’s face)

Johnny Ventura: I hope you do come out of Warpath a survivor tonight. Because if Austin Lonewolf isn’t going to kick your little arrogant ass….I will!

Chris Lucifer:d Why don’t you try your luck…RIGHT NOW…

(Johnny thinks about it before smiling)

Johnny Ventura: Save your energy for the ring, chump…

(Johnny Ventura leaves, as Lucifer tends to Pyrite)

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

May 14th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 14th 2013   May 14th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 am

(Camera pans over the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen….CHRRRRRIS LUCCCCIFFFFEEEERRRR

(Walk by Pantera hits, the crowd cheer for Lucifer as he comes down the ramp with a smug look on his face, and a microphone in his hand)

Ted: That smug look, ladies and gentlemen, is the sign of a man, wanting answers. He has trapped Austin Lonewolf like a rat, Austin Lonewolf is not in the best of positions, as people may recall, that he screwed Lucifer out of the shot for the New Age Championship when he used Brass Knuckles against Lucifer, with the referee not aware of this…

Mike: And Lucifer said after his match, that he wants answers. Lucifer said this after he beat Lawrence, last week…

(The cameras go to replay)

Chris Lucifer: One way or another, I am getting the New Age Championship…You tapped out to me Austin, you knew you were beaten, and yet you just had to cheat to win, so next week, you come up with an answer. Either you accept, or I have to beat the shit out of you until you bleed to death to give me the acceptance I ask! Either way, you’re not backing down bitch…

(The cameras return to live camera, as we can see Lucifer in the ring, smiling)

Ted: And Lucifer, has not regretted a day of saying that line there…

Chris Lucifer: Last week, I gave Austin Lonewolf the option to save his own soul. I gave Austin Lonewolf a chance for him to show the world he is not a coward. Now last week, I told the world I want a rematch, because at Commencement of Brutality, I wasn’t leaving the event a winner, but instead, I left the event being screwed out the chance to be a victor. So you know what happened, I screwed him from him to take the chance to main event Glory Road. And nowadays, Lonewolf needs a match….Well Austin, I am more tranquil this week, but I can easily revert back to an aggressive asshole if you manage to decline my offer. So I don’t care if you are one hundred per cent fit or if you are feeling under the weather…I want you to come out here and I want an answer. It’s not rocket science, so please come out here and tell these fans what you want to say…

(Lucifer waits in the ring, the crowd offend Lonewolf as Lucifer smirks)

Chris Lucifer: I could wait all night if I wanted to Austin, but just know this…If you don’t come out to address what you are going to resolve on, I can easily find you and FORCE you to accept. So if you have any balls, if you have any guts, you’d come out here and decide…

Ted: Lucifer isn’t playing around….

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the New Age Championship around his shoulder and to a series of boos)

Austin Lonewolf: At Commencement of Brutality, you had the chance to take glory to your contents. You had the possibility to be something at Commencement of Brutality. At the ending of the day, did you win such hope? No….You made sure that losing, not being able to get up for the three count, was the only way out for you in that match and I managed to pin you, all to the three count, and you could not manage to make your dream become reality…

Chris Lucifer: Funny…Funny how you can say that, Lonewolf, because all you have shown this world is how much of a coward you are! All you have done is shown these people that you are not the man you were a month ago…In fact, speaking of being a coward, why don’t I show the world something amazing. Guys, this is a clip of Austin Lonewolf at Commencement of Brutality…

(The clip is shown on the titantron, it shows Chris Lucifer placing Lonewolf in the Apollyon Lock and Lonewolf tapping. The camera soon reverts back to Lucifer smiling)

Chris Lucifer: That is funny that, Austin because I technically won that match. You know, had you not been so clumsy, you’d be no longer the FWE New Age Champion…No, you’d be in fact the loser, I’d be the man with the New Age Champion, but I guess that will have to wait…

Austin Lonewolf: LET ME ASK YOU….Did your name get declared as the success of that match? Did the ring announcer say “NEEEEEW NEW AGE CHAMPION, CHRIS LUCCCCCIFER”? No, she didn’t…

Chris Lucifer: Yeah….well unknown to your logic, it will happen. Because I didn’t come here to talk, I came out here for an answer. I want you to decide your choice on the rematch offer. However, I advise you to choose wisely…

Austin Lonewolf; My reply is, why should you get the shot? Yeah, you made me ‘tap out’, but that wasn’t enough to get the win was it? At the end, I came out as the winner, so you know what my response is? No…

(The fans boo as Lucifer smirks)

Chris Lucifer: Fair choice…

(Lucifer drops the microphone as he charges up the ramp and Lonewolf attacks too)

Ted: ANOTHER FIGHT, ANOTHER FIGHT, THIS TIME LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF IS GOING AT IT, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, BEATING AWAY AT THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD, THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD....

Mike: LONEWOLF IS BEING TORMENTED, LONEWOLF IS NOT FINDING ANY ADVANTAGE TO THIS....

Ted: AND LUCIFER HAS HIM IN THE APOLLYON LOCK, LONEWOLF TAPPED TO THIS A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK, WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF HERE

Mike: LONEWOLF IS TAPPING, BUT LUCIFER STILL HAS THE LOCK IN, SECURITY RUSHING DOWN THE RAMP TO TRY AND STOP LUCIFER, BUT LUCIFER WANTS HIM TO SAY YES!

Chris Lucifer (Quietly): SAY YES, SAY YES!

Ted: YOU CAN HEAR LUCIFER, LUCIFER IS WANTING LONEWOLF TO ACCEPT....

Mike: THIS IS INSANE, EVEN ON LUCIFER'S SIDE...AND LONEWOLF....

Austin Lonewolf: YES! YES! I ACCEPT!

(The fans cheer as Lucifer picks up the microphone, smirking)

Ted: WELL THERE WE GO, AT RIVAL'S REVENGE, CHRIS LUCIFER AND AUSTIN LONEWOLF, ONCE MORE FOR THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP...

Chris Lucifer: Just so I make it clear...I AM PICKING THE STIPULATION. And I am not going to pick a stipulation you can cheat from. I am going to make sure the New Age Championship gets a proper champion. I am going to make sure that the FWE Universe finally sees Lucifer as the man that you deny me as. And since you can't handle the Apollyon Lock, I am making it official, me...you...Submission match for the New Age Championship!

(Lucifer drops the microphone as Walk by Pantera hits, the fans react as Lucifer makes his way down the ring, ready for his match)

Mike: WHAT A SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT, TED. IT WILL BE LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF IN A SUBMISSION MATCH AT RIVAL'S REVENGE

Ted: WHAT A BIAS MOVE FROM LUCIFER, HE HAS LONEWOLF BEAT...

Mike: SHUT UP AND WATCH THE FIREWORKS. UP NEXT THOUGH, TAG TEAM MATCH INVOLVING BOTH LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF, LIVE, ON WARPATH!

(Commercial)

(The camera returns to the ring, Lucifer is at one side of the arena, with Lonewolf who is still trying to recover, at another end)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath ladies and gentlemen, you are awaiting this huge Tag Team match, coming up next…

(The Lights turn off, the people begin to boo, as blue lights appear, the pyro explode as Bulls on Parade by Rage against The Machines hit, Johnny Ventura walks furiously down the ramp)

JA: And partnering Austin Lonewolf, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHHHHHHHNNNNNY VEEEEENTUUUURRRRRRRAAAAAAAA

Ted: Well here comes Johnny Ventura, a frustrated person who was revealed about what happened earlier tonight, when it was exposed that he FAKED his injury. Now as in punishment, he will start in the Rival’s Revenge Warpath Torture Chamber match as number one, the odds are against Johnny come Rival’s Revenge, but this match is the one to focus on

Mike; Indeed, I mean we have four, talented athletes in the ring. And Ventura, as much as I am disgusted at him, will be one of those people as you can see, and as you know, he is partnering Austin Lonewolf. Both these men could be an unstoppable challenge come tonight

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to massive boos)

JA: And partnering Chris Lucifer, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: And Kendrick Williams, the beast is in town. Last week, Kendrick Williams would come out and destroy his own team-mate, Pyrite, after they won against Krauss and Lonewolf. Now Kendrick Williams, looking for more meat to put away, is Kendrick becoming more of a hazard as Warpath is on air?

Mike: He is. No doubt about that, but as talented as Kendrick Williams is, we already know he is a threat to Krauss. The thing he doesn’t understand is that he doesn’t have to do this, and he could just easily stop this. But this match has gotten so far into Williams’s head, that he HAS to do this. Will he destroy the competition right now, however?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: AND HERE COMES LUCIFER STRAIGHT AFTER LONEWOLF, GETTING THE ADVANTAGE…LONEWOLF IS ALREADY WEEK COMING INTO THIS MATCH AFTER LUCIFER ATTACKED HIM

Mike: You’re right, Lonewolf not in the best conditions to fight, but Lucifer warned Lonewolf. Now Lucifer dragging Lonewolf to the turnbuckle, SMASHING THE HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE…Lucifer wanting Ventura to tag in Lonewolf, AND HE DOES SO, BUT NOW A FOREARM STRIKES DOWN LUCIFER. Ventura now has control, jumping knee, INTO THE HEAD OF LUCIFER

Ted: Lucifer picked up to his feet by Ventura, and now Lucifer sent flying into the turnbuckle…Ventura now charging for Lucifer, BUT LUICIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY, VENTURA HITS THE TURNBUCKLE, AND NOW LUCIFER HAS CONTROL.

Mike: Lucifer, LOOKING FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT VENTURA HOLDS THE LEG, spinning around Lucifer, AND TAKES HIM OUT, A LARIAT TO LUCIFER. Lucifer now trying to tag in Kendrick Williams now, as Williams has his arm out ready for Lucifer, but Ventura has Lucifer locked in with that cloverleaf. Lucifer now trying to drag himself to the ropes, an element for survival…

Ted: But Ventura lets go, Ventura picks Lucifer to his feet, BUT LUCIFER, BRINGS VENTURA DOWN WITH THE HEADBUTT, AND NOW LEAPS FOR A TAG TO WILLIAMS. Williams comes in and the sheer brutality of Kendrick Williams continues on, as Williams now stomps away at Ventura….

Mike: Williams not fooling around, as he picks up Ventura, HITTING A T-BONE SUPLEX ON VENTURA, COVER ON VENTURA….

1………………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………KICKOUT

Mike: And a kickout at one by Ventura. As Williams wraps his arms around the neck area of Ventura, headlock in tight and you can see Ventura now wanting to tag in Lonewolf. Is Lonewolf fit enough to fight in this early stint however?

Ted: He may have no choice, Mike. But look, Ventura is fighting, fighting his way out…AND VENTURA IS FREE. Ventura now tags in Lonewolf and Lonewolf, LOW DROPKICK TO WILLIAMS.

Mike: And now Lonewolf is struggling to get Williams to his feet, lifting Williams up…..SNAP UNDERHOOK SUPLEX FROM LONEWOLF….HEAVY IMPACT, CONSIDERING THE BUILD ON WILLIAMS….Lonewolf hits a Moonsault, now he stares at Lucifer, and the pair taunt here. Lucifer wanting to be in the ring, and the referee trying to block him, Lonewolf, overconfident as ever, taunting away at Lucifer.

Ted: BUT WILLIAMS ROLLS UP LONEWOLF

2………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND LONEWOLF NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL. Kickout at one, as Lonewolf now crawling to the corner, as Williams getting to his feet, AND A RUNNING BOOT TO THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF, OH MY GAWD!!

Ted: And you can see Lonewolf is trying to crawl his way to the corner, Williams smirking away here, as he picks up Lonewolf, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS, OH NO….GOD’S GIFT, GOD’S GIFT BLASTING THE SPINE, COVER FOR THE WIN…

2………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND WITH THE DAMAGE TO LONEWOLF, HE STILL KICKS OUT. Now Lonewolf trying to reach to Ventura. Kendrick has Lonewolf up to his feet, ON HIS SHOULDERS, AND A TOSSING SAMOAN DROP, WHAT A POWERFUL MOVE

Ted: DAMN, LONEWOLF NOW CRAWLING TO VENTURA, AS LUCIFER IS TAGGED IN. LUCIFER TRYING TO GET TO LONEWOLF, BUT LONEWOLF MAKES THE TAG…

Mike: JUST TOO….Ventura and Lucifer, both men in the ring, locking up and you can see Ventura easily takes advantage of the wrist. A wrist lock commences. And all Lucifer is trying to do is counter the hold. LUCIFER COUNTERS THE HOLD, AND HITS THE ROLLING FIREMAN SLAM.

Ted: Lucifer now hovers over Ventura, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, STOMPING AWAY AT VENTURA. Ventura not getting the beneficial momentum at this stage, as right now…

Mike: Ventura trying to crawl to his feet…BUT LOOK AT LUCIFER, I THINK HE IS LOOKING TO END IT, LUCIFER MOUNTING WITH THAT FOOT…..HERE HE COMES WITH THE SUPERK….VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE WAY…..SPEAR TO LUCIFER, OH MY GAWD, JOHNNY WITH A SPEAR, COVER BY VENTURA

2………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! NOT ENOUGH FOR VENTURA. Ventura now climbing on top of Lucifer, AND LOOK OUT, LUCIFER BEING BEATEN TO DEATH BY VENTURA, THE LEFTS AND RIGHTS COLLIDING WITH THE FACE….

Mike: This is hectic from Johnny. But now, Johnny picks up Lucifer, Lucifer trying to get to Williams, a great chance could arise if Lucifer tags in Williams…

Ted: Ventura has the leg lock in tight, but can Lucifer stay alive for him to continue in this match? Lucifer needs to carry on….BUT LUCIFER IS TWISTING HIS BODY, OH MAN…..AND LUCIFER IS FREE FROM THE HOLD, VENTURA TAGS IN LONEWOLF, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, JUMPING ON LONEWOLF, THE HEAT IS STILL THERE

Mike: THESE MEN ARE NOT GIVING UP, THESE MEN ARE GOING TO KILL EACH OTHER…..LONEWOLF IS UP TO HIS FEET, AND HITS THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK, BACK OF THE SKULL TO LUCIFER….

Ted: Lonewolf now dropping for a pin, CAN THIS BE IT?

1…………………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: LUCIFER WITH THE KICKOUT. Now Lucifer wants to tag in Kendrick Williams, trying to reach his arm out to Williams. Williams is trying his best to get the tag made, BUT LOOK AT LONEWOLF, TWISTING THE ANKLE, AN ANKLE LOCK APPLIED HERE

Ted: Tight hold being locked in, Lucifer trying to jump his way to Williams.......AND LOOK, WILLIAMS TAGGED IN NOW, AND A THUNDEROUS CLOTHESLINE BY KENDRICK WILLIAMS TO THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF, JOHNNY COMES IN, AND LOOK, UPPERCUT HITS

Mike: WILLIAMS ON FIRE, WILLIAMS LOOKING STRONG, AND CAN WILLIAMS BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS MATCH FOR THE WIN?

Ted: AND LOOK, LIFTING LONEWOLF UP FOR GOD'S GIFT, NO HOWEVER, LONEWOLF MANAGES TO GET BEHIND HIM, AND KNIFEDGE CHOPS START PLAYING HERE.

Mike: DROPKICK TO WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS RESTING ON THE ROPES....Now Williams regains contention and now he comes after Lonewolf, A SWING, WITH A MISS, LONEWOLF DUCKED, AND DOOMSDAY, OH MY GAWD, DOOMSDAY JUST NAILED THE HEAD, DOOMSDAY TAKES OUT WILLIAMS, A HEAVY FALL, LONEWOLF ROLLS IN FOR THE COVER...

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: WILLIAMS JUST SURVIVES THAT. WILLIAMS CONTINUING TO SURVIVE IN THIS MATCH. Lonewolf now tags in Ventura, VENTURA GOES RIGHT AFTER WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS BEING HAMMERED AWAY, AN OPEN CHANCE FOR VENTURA TO STRIKE HERE. Ventura, now wanting Kendrick to get himself to his feet, but can Kendrick stay away from Ventura's plan...

Mike: Kendrick is struggling to get to his feet, AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, COMIN G IN AND ATTACKING KENDRICK WILLIAMS

Ted: VENTURA IS GOBSMACKED, HE DIDN'T CALL THIS TO HAPPEN. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Mike: AND YOU CAN SEE LONEWOLF CONTINUING TO BATTLE WILLIAMS HERE, AND LUCIFER GETS IN THE RING, SUPERKICK TO LONEWOLF, SUPERKICK TO LONEWOLF

Ted: SPEAR TO LUCIFER FROM VENTURA, VENTURA IS NOW HAVING ANY OF THIS, AND LOOK, KENDRICK, QUICKLY HAS VENTURA UP IN THE AIR

Mike: NO! NO! BUT VENTURA WITH A HURRICARANA, THERE, KENDRICK GETTING TO HIS FEET ONCE AGAIN....BUT LOOK, FIREBIRD'S FURY FROM VENTURA, OH MAN, VENTURA DROPS FOR THE COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines hit, Johnny Ventura is up celebrating, as his team-mate, Austin Lonewolf remains grounded)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF AUSTIN LONEWOLF AND JOHHHHHNNNNNNNNNY VEEEEENTURRRRAAAA

Ted: Lonewolf and Ventura emerge victorious this time. A great win from the pairing, and you can tell that  these men are indeed ready for Rival's Revenge...

Mike: They are, and Johnny Ventura may be smiling in victory, but will he be smiling come Rival's Revenge, remember, he is starting at number one! Ventura may be smiling, but who will have the last laugh, come Rival's Revenge?

(The Remedy burst into Rick Death's office)

Rick Death: What do you want now...

Matt Knoxville: One thing....One of us in the Warpath Torture Chamber match...

Rick Death: Fuck off....

Zeke Nero: Listen dude, we've been discussing who should be in the Torture Chamber match, and since there is a spot free, why not give it to us?

Rick Death: Why not? Let's see, you will use some form of cheating to get the title, you will probably kick off if you lose and tell the FWE Universe to practically do one...Why should I allow a faggot with no respect in this Torture Chamber match?

Xavier Williams: Let's see...If you don't, we can make life painful for you. Remember who is backing us up, Hass Johnson, so if we have to tell Hass about this, maybe you will be packing your bags and leaving the company...

Rick Death: Good then...

Matt Knoxville: You do know, whatever the outcome, Hass will try and place us in the chamber match anyway...You have no chances on winning...

Rick Death: If it will shut you up, yes you can be in the chamber match....

Zeke Nero: Wise choice, Rick...Xavier, you have the chance to be FWE Champion...

Rick Death: Wait, you've picked who is entering the chamber match?

Matt Knoxville: Yeah...Is that a...problem?

Rick Death:....No....

Zeke Nero: Right, shut up then! Cmon guys, lets move out...

(The Remedy leave, Death sighs at the end)

(Commercial)

(The camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(The Doberman by Kasabian hits, Mr CT comes out to a negative reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from London, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, MISSSSSSSTEEEER C………..T!!!!!!!

Ted: Mr CT got an easy victory over HJ Moore last week, and you can see Mr CT is still looking positively strong after that easy win. However, one has to agree that CT is still hungry for something big, and I think CT is going to make an impact on the Warpath roster. Can CT get a win over Venom?

Mike: It will be a tough battle, Ted. CT is a monster inside that ring. You saw how badly damaged Moore was last week when CT finished him off. All I am saying is, CT is someone who is one to watch out for, and having a guy like Venom in the ring with CT, it’s going to be chaotic…

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits, the fans boo as Venom comes out taunting to the fans)

JA: And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 299 pounds, he is The American Asskicker….VENNNNNNNNOOOOM

Ted: And here is the man that helped bring down The Remedy with the help of Ownage last week. Venom, one of the strongest starts on the FWE roster, can Venom however knock off this impressive beast, Mr CT, tonight?

Mike: Like I said, this match is going to be chaotic; this match is going to sort out the men from the boys. We have two men, who have a never die attitude in their bodies. I can’t say that this match will be quick, but it will be loaded with brutality, two men who have an appetite for pain, both collide now…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Both Venom and CT lock up and now you can see Venom trying to push CT to the ropes. Both men trying to throw each other out the ring, But CT is too strong for Venom, HEADBUTTING HIM IN THE HEAD, and stunning Venom.

Mike: CT now goes after Venom, CLOTHESLINE TO VENOM. Venom down as CT tries to make the cover, but Venom quickly kicks out of the cover. Now Venom trying to get up on all fours, but CT stomping away at the back and now, CT, bounces off the ropes, AND A LOW DROPKICK TO THE HEAD, SENDING VENOM BACK DOWN.

Ted: CT picks back up Venom, now trying to throw him out the ring. BUT VENOM HANGING ON. CT comes to Venom, BUT VENOM WITH A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, STUNNING CT, now Venom races to the turnbuckle…..DIVING CLOTHESLINE TAKING DOWN CT!

Mike: Venom crawls for the cover, but a quick kickout by CT, denies that. Venom now tries to get CT onto his feet, and now Venom starts a round of shots to CT. CT trying to block it, HE DOES SO EVENTUALLY, HEADBUTT BRINGING DOWN  VENOM.

Ted: And now, CT rushes to stomping away at Venom, he is using all his aggression out on Venom, and Venom has no way to stop him. CT brings him back to his feet…VENOM COMES FOR CT, BUT LOOK AT CT, TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER HITS, VENOM IS DOWN

Mike: AND CT WANTS TO END THINGS EARLY, THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST THING CT IS LOOKING FOR. CT, NOW GETTING TO HIS FEET…LOOK OUT FOR CT…

Ted: Venom up, AND LOOK, CT HAS VENOM TO THE SKY…BUT VENOM SLIPS OUT OF THIS ONE, VENOM SHOVES CT OFF THE ROPES, AND LOOK AT VENOM. THE AMERICAN ASSKICKER, LOOKING POISED…

Mike: LAST STAND, LAST STAND, WHAT A COUNTER, AND THE COVER BY VENOM!!!!!!!!!!

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND IT’S NOT ENOUGH FOR VENOM TO MAKE THE FULL THREE COUNT, KICKOUT BY CT.

Ted: CT rolls to the ropes, as Venom now gets to his feet, he drags CT inside the ring and onto his feet, BUT LOOK, CT IS FIGHTING BACK HERE. KNIFEDGE CHOPS CONNECT AND VENOM STARTS MOVING BACK…

Mike: AND CT, CLOTHESLINE OUT THE RING AND VENOM TUMBLES OVER. Venom losing momentum easily and now CT slides out the ring, Venom trying to make his way to his feet, BUT LOOK AT CT, GRABBING HOLD OF THE HEAD, OH MY GAWD, SMASHING IT INTO THE STEEL POST, NO!!!!!

Ted: VENOM TRYING TO RESIST, BUT HE CAN’T, CT HAS SO MUCH ADVANTAGE, AND NOW, VENOM SENT TUMBLING OVER THE STEEL STEPS, IT LOOKS LIKE CT HAS CONTROL OF THIS MATCH…

Mike: Mr CT does have a lot of life in this match right now. CT now sends Venom back into the ring and now you can see Venom struggling to stand after the slaughter by CT. CT is chomping at the bit to get the win here. CT slides in the ring, AND A KICK TO THE RIBS, VENOM ROLLING AROUND IN AGONY, AND CT, PRESSING THE FETT INTO THE RIBS OF VENOM...

Ted: Venom now picked up to his feet, AND LOOK AT CT, OH NO!

Mike......HITS, THAT IS OVER FOR VENOM, COVER BY MISTER CT!!!!

3………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY VENOM, KICKOUT BY VENOM, AND CT'S RAGE SAYS IT ALL. VENOM, CAN'T STAY DOWN AND I THINK CT IS PISSED

Mike: Look at him. He's taking his aggression out on Venom, fist after fist, colliding to the face. Mah gawd, someone stop this man!

Ted: The referee trying to break things up, and CT eventually stops. Now he picks up Venom, BUT VENOM WITH A JAB TO THE FACE, CATCHING CT OFFGUARD, AND NOW, SERIES OF SHOTS BEING FIRED AWAY. CT resting on the ropes, VENOM GOES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE...BUT LOOK, CT MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND VENOM IS BACK TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING ONCE AGAIN...

Mike: CT climbing out the ring once more, as Venom, struggling to make his way to his feet once more in this match. Now CT picks up Venom, AND LOOK, CT THROWING VENOM INTO THE BARRICADE

Ted: Now CT comes close to Venom, CHARGING AT VENOM, VENOM HOWEVER, JUMPS OUT THE WAY, AND CT HITS HIS BODY INTO THE BARRICADE, VENOM TRYING TO RECOVER NOW.

Mike: Venom getting into the ring and now, CT is struggling to make his way to the ring. Venom, taunting away at CT who is also struggling to stand. CT gets in the ring, AND LOOK, HAND WRAPPED AROUND THE THROAT....CHOKE...

Ted: CT JUMPS BEHIND VENOM, AND LOOK, A THUNDEROUS, STUNNING  PUNCH TO THE FACE. OH MAN...

Mike: CT DROPS FOR THE COVER AGAIN...

3………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: VENOM KICKS OUT. Now Venom brought to his feet, AND LOOK AT VENOM STRIKING THE FACE OF CT, AND MULTIPLE SHOTS BEING FIRED AWAY, VENOM IS IN CONTROL THUS FAR

Mike: Venom now sending CT for the Irish Whip, AND LOOK AT THAT LARIAT BY VENOM. Venom now holding onto the ropes, slipping a bit, he has taken a fair amount of damage in this match and now, he is wanting CT to his feet once again, he is going to try for luck a second time around. But can Venom make it work?

Ted: CT getting to his feet....CHOKESLAM, UP AND COMING...

Mike: NO, CT AVOIDS IT AGAIN. CT THROWS A FIST.....VENOM DUCKS, AND LOOK AT VENOM, LOOK AT THIS...POWERSLAM, DAMAGING THE BACK

Ted: Oh man...But now as Venom stumbles to the ropes, HE IS PREPARED TO PUT AWAY CT. CT IS DOWN AND VENOM HAS THE ADVANTAGE HERE....

Mike: CT getting to his feet, Venom smiling in the distance....AND LOOK, CT IS IN TROUBLE, CT IS IN TROUBLE...LAST STAND HITS, WHAT A MOVE, COVER BY VENOM!!!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits, Venom is up to celebrate as the fans cheer)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, VEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOM

Ted: Another win for one of the most impressive stars to rise on Warpath, Venom showing some great form as of late, only having one loss in his whole career in few, this man is someone to look out for in the future...

Mike: He is, Ted. This man is one of the key elements to The Remedy's downfall and that match he was just in there has proved that he has commitment. He has a lot to offer in his career, so you have to know that Venom is looking sharp tonight as ever. Great match and of course, a great win for the American Asskicker!

(Commercial)

(BarcaEdge is backstage, soon, Zeke Nero follows)

BarcaEdge: What’s the idea of you being alone without Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams to walk you with your leash?

Zeke Nero: Very funny Barca, maybe once you retire, you can take up the role of a comedian. But listen firstly. I heard what was said, and if you think that The Remedy are afraid from a challenge, there you are wrong…

BarcaEdge: Sorry, what? OH YOU MEAN, MY IDEA OF A MATCH AGAINST YOU….

Zeke Nero: Yeah, because we’ve got no excuse for your threats or your challenges. You think that The Remedy can crumble beyond  your hands, ain’t that right?

BarcaEdge: I was taken out before by a group. I have become a stronger person Zeke, so I know what fighting one man from a group is like. I have fought the so called, most infamous group in the history of wrestling. If you think you have a chance to intimidate me of your history…You have another thing coming….

Zeke Nero: Funny….Because I accepted your match at Rival’s Revenge, seen as though I don’t have a match at Rival’s Revenge…

BarcaEdge: Sorry to hear that, Zeke. One day, you will be champion. Who knows, they might just consider bringing back the Demolition Championship for you

(BarcaEdge smiles as he leaves, Zeke looks angry at the comment, the camera soon returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: This Triple Threat Main Event Match is Scheduled for one fall!

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders around his shoulders)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Last week he lost to the team of Pyrite and Kendrick Williams, before Kendrick Williams would attack Pyrite and Krauss, now looking to beat two of five opponents for Rival’s Revenge. Can he topple Ownage and Pyrite?

Mike: A crucial match for Krauss tonight, as he gets ready to rage war on both these men, who he has had a few matches in the past before. Ownage and Pyrite will however be persistent to keep the battle going at all cost, can Krauss knock off these former champions however?

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes down the ramp, as he is given a positive reaction)

JA: From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYYYRRRRITTTTTEEEEEEE

Ted: Well this guy has had a dramatic couple of weeks. Being part in one of the most hellish Extreme Rules matches in the history of FWE, being attacked by his partner after the match last week, and then tonight, he comes out during The Venture Reel to prove that Johnny Ventura faked his injury, before Ventura attacked Pyrite…

Mike: Well Pyrite looks positive following the attack earlier tonight, no lacking spirit in this beast, but can Pyrite continue to show fine form against Krauss and Ownage tonight? A win is crucial for Pyrite as he is part of the Torture Chamber match in a week and a half…

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes down to the ramp with the crowd cheering him)

JA: And from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well Ownage said a few weeks back that one day, The Remedy would fall victim to Ownage and last week, Ownage was living proof that words of justice do come true in the end. After Nero and Williams had a little altercation on accident last week, Ownage was able to take home a win against The Remedy

Mike: Ownage was so relieved last week, and who can blame him? All these weeks, he has been a target by these group of savages and now he finally found their weak point. No Remedy for Ownage to be in  trouble with however tonight. But can Ownage still climb tall against two of Warpath’s biggest stars?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Ownage, Krauss and Pyrite both set off in this Triple Threat match. Ownage and Krauss go for Pyrite straight away, BUT LOOK, PYRITE RUNNING OVER BOTH MEN. Knocking them to the ground, Ownage gets back up, BUT PYRITE LAYS HIM OUT WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, KRAUSS COMES WITH BACK TO SANITY, AND PYRITE COUNTERS IT...

Mike: Now Pyrite going for Krauss, stomping away at the FWE Champion, BUT OWNAGE SAVING THE SKIN OF KRAUSS, AND LOOK AT KRAUSS, STOMPING AWAY AT PYRITE. Pyrite in trouble, as now Krauss brings up Pyrite to his feet, throwing him into the corner, and now, Krauss with a big boot, knocking down Pyrite...

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, OWNAGE TURNS AROUND KRAUSS, SIDE EFFECT LAYING OUT KRAUSS. Ownage going for an early cover, but a quick kickout by Krauss denies it. Pyrite getting to his feet, RUNNING BOOT TO OWNAGE....But Ownage moves out the way, AND A DROPKICK TAKES OUT PYRITE. Ownage now comes back at Krauss who is trying to get to his feet, BUT A LOW DROPKICK BRINGS DOWN KRAUSS. Ownage now gets on top of Krauss, and beating away at the skull of Krauss, lefts and rights pound away, and heavy suffering is being endured right now, by Krauss

Mike: BUT PYRITE THROWS OFF OWNAGE. FORCES KRAUSS TO HIS FEET, AND A QUICK PYBOMB BY PYRITE, GOOD LORD, BUT A FLYING SHOULDER FROM OWNAGE KNOCKING DOWN PYRITE. Ownage going for the cover

1...................................................................................................

2................................................KICKOUT

Ted: That Pybomb was not strong enough for Ownage to take the win, Pyrite now gets to his feet, as Ownage abandons Krauss, and Ownage and Pyrite both lock up. Pyrite easily getting advantage here by shoving Ownage into the corner. Now Pyrite hammering away at Ownage, with lefts and rights. Placing Ownage on the turnbuckle, BUT KRAUSS COMES AT HIM, FIRING AWAY WITH THOSE SHOTS, OH MY!

Mike: AND KRAUSS LAYS OUT PYRITE WITH BACK TO SANITY, REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD, AS OWNAGE AND KRAUSS STARE....

Ted: Ownage climbs off the turnbuckle and now stands on the apron, The pair stare at each other as Krauss comes to Ownage, but Ownage jumps off the apron.

Mike: Krauss soon follows, and now the pair sprint, Ownage rushing inside the ring, and Krauss follows him, BUT A NICE ENZIGURI FROM OWNAGE TO TAKE DOWN KRAUSS...

Ted: Ownage picks up Krauss and now Ownage starts a round of shots to the head of Krauss, Krauss being forced on the ropes, and now Ownage battling hard to try and throw Krauss out the ring...CHARGING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE....BUT KRAUSS MOVES OUT THE WAY AND OWNAGE TAKES A HEAVY TUMBLE TO THE CONCRETE...

Mike: AND PYRITE ROLLS UP KRAUSS!!!!!!!!!!!

1...................................................................................................

2...................................................................................................

3..................................................KICKOUT

Ted: NOT ENOUGH FOR PYRITE. Krauss kicks out and now Pyrite trying to get to his feet here, Krauss struggling to get to his feet too. But now Krauss is up thanks to Pyrite, AND LOOK, SPINEBUSTER FROM PYRITE. Pyrite taking out Krauss, as Krauss now tries to roll out the ring, BUT PYRITE COMES OVER, AND YOU CAN SEE PYRITE PRESSING THE FOOT INTO THE NECK AREA OF KRAUSS, CHOKING HIM

Mike: And the worst part is, this is legal! Pyrite enjoying this sick assault on Krauss, as Pyrite soon finds the time let go of Krauss...Krauss drops out the ring, Pyrite turns around, AND OWNAGE, SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK TAKING OUT PYRITE, WHAT A MOVE, COVER BY OWNAGE AGAIN

2...................................................................................................

3..........................................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: STILL, PYRITE KICKS OUT. WHAT A MOVE THOUGH...

Mike: I agree, but now Ownage picks Pyrite up to his feet, and now strikes connect, Ownage showing Pyrite who is on the dominate side for ton....PYRITE BLOCKS IT, HEADBUTT STRIKING DOWN OWNAGE. And now Pyrite connects to a series of stomps to the head, this has got to be giving Ownage a serious headache...

Ted: BUT KRAUSS COMES AT PYRITE, AND LOOK AT KRAUSS, KNEEING THE SPINE, AND THE BACKBREAKER HITS. KRAUSS NOW CLIMBING ON PYRITE AND NOW DISHING AWAY THE FISTS INTO THE FACE ONCE MORE, BUT OWNAGE IS UP, SHOVING KRAUSS OFF HIM....KRAUSS REACTS QUICKLY...

Mike: AND LOOK, KRAUSS NAILS BACK TO SANITY TO OWNAGE, KRAUSS DROPS FOR THE COVER

3...................................................................................................

Ted: THREE...BUT PYRITE BREAKS IT UP....AND THROWS KRAUSS OUT HEAD FIRST OUT OF THE RING....Pyrite now turns his aid to Ownage, and you have to agree, Mike, this match has been one suspensive match...

Mike: It is, Ted. Ownage and Pyrite, both lock up and you can see Pyrite now trying to force Ownage into the corner. Ownage trying to fight with this one....But Pyrite now lifts him up the turnbuckle...Now Pyrite jumps up , BUT OWNAGE APPEARS TO BE FIGHTING BACK, OWNAGE, FIST AFTER FIST, KNOCKING PYRITE DOWN...

Ted: OH LOOK, OWNAGE IS READY, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS IS....DIVING ELBOW, FOLLOWED BY A COVER, THIS IS IT...

3....................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: OH THAT WAS CLOSE, KICKOUT BY PYRITE. But now, Krauss comes back in the ring, a bit of head injury there for Krauss, as Ownage picks up Krauss, BUT KRAUSS, CLOTHESLINE TO OWNAGE....CHARGING FIST, OWNAGE DUCKS, AND A SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY TO KRAUSS. All three men down, trying to recover, as Pyrite now scrapes himself across the mat, trying to get to the ropes, to aid his way up to his feet....

Ted: But it seems Pyrite is getting out the ring. No count-out, no disqualifications. This is all legal, and Pyrite now looking under the ring. What is he going to pull out?

Mike: LOOK OUT, A KENDO STICK, Pyrite now throws himself into the ring...BUT LOOK, OWNAGE NOW COLLECT PYRITE, REST IN PEACE...

Ted: BUT PYRITE SLIPS OUT, OWNAGE SHOVES PYRITE TO KRAUSS....BACK TO SANITY, OH MY GAWD......AND OWNAGE HAS KRAUSS TO HIS SHOULDERS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT.....REST IN PEACE HITS, AND OWNAGE GOING TO PIN KRAUSS, COVER BY OWNAGE

3...............................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: WAS THAT A THREE COUNT?

Ted: NO IT WASN'T, OWNAGE CAN'T BELIEVE IT, NOR CAN THESE FANS...

Mike: THIS...IS...TENSE...Ownage now trying to get to his feet, he picks up the dropped Kendo stick from the floor, and now he is going to smack Pyrite with it!

Ted: BUT PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY....SPEAR, A SPEAR TO OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE'S BODY BOUNCES OFF THE CANVAS

Mike: BUT KRAUSS FROM BEHIND, WITH THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE REAR OF THE SKULL....KRAUSS IN CONTROL....

Ted: AND NOW, KRAUSS IS FEELING THE MOMENT, HE WANTS TO PUT SOMEONE AWAY...PYRITE GETTING TO HIS FEET

Mike: HE WE GO...BACK TO SANITY!!!!

Ted: NO, AND KRAUSS THROWN OVER THE TOP ROPE, OWNAGE BELTS PYRITE WITH THAT KENDO STICK, BAH GAWD!

Mike: Now Ownage sees Krauss resting on the apron, HE CHARGES TO THE TURNBUCKLE....AND LOOK, DROPKICK, SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK....

Ted: Ownage getting to his feet once more in this match...AND LOOK, OWNAGE THUMPING THE MAT, HE WANTS PYRITE PUT AWAY

Mike: This could be it here, Ownage has had a lot of....WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE, THE REMEDY COME DOWN THE RING, AND NOW THIS MATCH IS RUINED....

Ted: THE REMEDY COMING INSIDE THE RING, AND ABRUPTLY ATTACKING OWNAGE, OWNAGE WITH A LACK OF ENERGY AND BEING OUTNUMBERED, IS HELPLESS AGAINST THESE HOUNDS...WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!

Mike: AND PYRITE AND KRAUSS CAN'T HELP, BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, BOTH MEN TAKING HEAVY BEATING....

Ted: THIS IS UNFAIR...AND LOOK, RAISING OWNAGE IN THE SKY, CHANGING OF THE GUARD HITS, AND THE REMEDY SEEM TO HAVE DONE THEIR JOB!

Mike: The Remedy now leaving, and you can see this carnage, not good for these men. BUT LOOK, PYRITE, WHO IS INJURED, WHO IS LEFT BRUTALISED, GOING FOR THE COVER, IS THIS IT?!

3...................................................................................................

Ted: KRAUSS BREAKS IT UP! OWNAGE IS STILL ALIVE, JUST THOUGH, JUST!!!

Mike: HOLD ON, HOLD ON A SECOND, KENDRICK WILLIAMS, IT’S KENDRICK WILLIAMS, REMEMBER HIS BEEF WITH JIMMY KRAUSS, AND HE IS COMING DOWN HERE AND ATTACKING KRAUSS, LOOK AT WILLIAMS, HAMMERING AWAY AT KRAUSS

Ted: ANOTHER INTERRUPTION, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE….KRAUSS IS BEING SLAUGTHERED BY WILLIAMS

Mike: AND LOOK AT THIS, WILLIAMS TAKING KRAUSS OUTSIDE THE RING, AND LOOK AT THIS, OH NO, OH NO! MOVE OUT THE WAY TED….

Ted: HOLY SHIT….GOD’S GIFT THROUGH THE TABLE…OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE HAS BITTEN THE DUST, THANKS TO KENDRICK WILLIAMS, AND KENDRICK WILLIAMS GOING THROUGH THE CROWD, HIS WORK IS OVER AND DONE WITH, AND YOU HAVE TO WONDER, HOW MUCH DAMAHE HAS BEEN DONE TO KRAUSS?

Mike: PYRITE IS GETTING UP TO HIS FEET, AND YOU CAN SEE, HE HAS THE CHANCE TO END THINGS, OWNAGE IS GETTING UP TO HIS FEET, OWNAGE IS STRUGGLING FOR GOD SAKE

Ted: BUT THAT PLEASES PYRITE. PYRITE HAS OWNAGE UP IN THE AIR, OWNAGE….SMACKED WITH THE PYBOMB, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY PYRITE, IT’S OVER…

Ted: WAIT A MINUTE, WHO NOW? IT’S JOHNNY VENTURA, FOR GOD’S SAKE, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Mike: INTERFERENCES EVERYWHERE, AND LOOK, JOHNNY VENTURA IS BEATING AWAY AT PYRITE, STILL REVENGE FOR EARLIER IN TONIGHT’S PROGRAM, WHAT THE HELL…

Ted: FIREBIRD’S FURY HITS, AND JOHNNY, LEAVING THE RING, LOOKING OVER HIS COMPETITORS FOR RIVAL’S REVENGE

Mike: EVERYONE IS OUT TED. KENDRICK HAS TOOK OUT KRAUSS, THE REMEDY HAVE TAKEN OUT OWNAGE AND VENTURA  HAS TAKEN OUT PYRITE

Ted: BUT THERE MUST BE A WINNER MIKE, THERE MUST BE A WINNER…OWNAGE, YOU CAN SEE OWNAGE IS TRYING TO CRAWL HIS WAY ACROSS THE MAT, PYRITE IS OUT, KRAUSS IS OUT THERE, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, THROWING HIS ARM OVER PYRITE, THIS IS IT?

Ted: HE DID IT….

(DING DING DING)

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage is unable to get up, as the referee checks on him)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, OWWWWWWNAAAAAGEEEEEEE

Mike: OWNAGE HAS ADVANTAGE OVER THE CHAMPION, KRAUSS. OWNAGE IS EXHAUSTED YOU CAN SEE…

Ted: WAIT, NOT AGAIN, THE REMEDY STRIKE AND ATTACK OWNAGE AGAIN, THIS IS BRUTAL…

Mike: This is getting fucking petty now. But The Remedy clawing and clawing at Ownage as usual….

Ted: WAIT, THEY ARE PICKING UP OWNAGE. OH NO, THIS MOMENT AGAIN…..CHANGING OF THE GUARD HITS, AND THE PAIN THAT HAS BEEN SURROUNDING OWNAGE WILL INTENSIFY…

(The Remedy exit the ring, and however over Jimmy Krauss, where they spot the FWE Championship, The Remedy pick up the FWE Championship and both Zeke Nero and Matt Knoxville strap it around Xavier Williams, as the fans boo)

Mike: Please don’t let this be the sight come next Sunday

(The Remedy mock Krauss as the fans boo them even more)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

May 14th 2013
Page 1 of 1