FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 5th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

March 5th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: March 5th 2013   March 5th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

(FWE Intro airs)

(Highlights of Final Flight air, mixtures of Austin Lonewolf winning the New Age Championship air, with a lot of highlights featuring Johnny Ventura vs Jimmy Krauss, ending up with Rick Death counting Krauss for the win)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: What a Final Flight it was, and welcome to Warpath, live at the Maverik Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, I am Ted Andru, alongside me is Mike Daniels, and Mike I have to say, the fallout from Final Flight has got to be the talk on everyone’s mind, this fallout is going to be one interesting fallout indeed

Mike: Let me just say I was on the edge of my seat after Final Flight, Jimmy Krauss as FWE Champion, the debut of The Remedy, I was in shock, many calling Final Flight one of the best Pay Per Views in FWE History

(Graphic of Jimmy Krauss shows)

Ted: Well soon, Jimmy Krauss is going to be coming out, celebrating his new FWE Championship victory, these fans in Utah are on their feet for Krauss, and I can’t wait to see what he has to say!

(Graphic of Ownage and The Remedy air)

Mike: And Ownage calls out The Remedy, we heard what they said on Mayhem, but what does Ownage have to say in response, this is going to be one interesting one….

(Graphics air back to ringside)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN………..THE NEEEEEEEEEW F….W…E CHAMMMMMMPIIIIIOOOOOOON………JIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMYYYYYY KRAAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Fans cheer, as Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out with the fans cheering for him with the FWE Championship around his shoulder)

Ted: AND LISTEN TO THIS SOLD OUT ARENA. NOT A SINGLE BOO FOR JIMMY KRAUSS. AND SOME ARE QUESTIONING HIS WIN AT FINAL FLIGHT….

Mike: You have to blame Johnny Ventura, this was HIS problem, and this was his doing. So I am not blaming Krauss, Krauss was just there at the right moment, whereas Ventura just tried to take some attention

Ted: Well, the smiles on Jimmy Krauss say it all. But let’s hear what the NEW FWE Champion, has to hear…

(Jimmy has a mic in the ring, as the fans are cheering for Jimmy Krauss and he takes a moment to take in the fan’s cheers)

Jimmy Krauss: I never thought I would be out here, opening the show, and saying that I am finally the FWE Champion. But I guess dreams do become a reality after all….

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: All week, my Twitter page has been flooded with the same respect that I was looking for. But I didn’t do it just to add a championship to the list of achievements in my career. I also wanted to show the world; Johnny Ventura is a phony when it comes to the war on words, his promises and his expectations. But then, we go to the haters. And people deciding to claim I am another Liam Catterson, because I got lucky because Rick Death counted me for the one, two, three. Now as a champion, I am aware that I am going to be the main talk whenever Warpath is on, that haters will increase by every week, but the only people I care about is those who respect me and feel like I am deserved to become a champion. And when my theme hits, I walk down the ramp, not to a sea of haters like Johnny Ventura would think, but to a sea of people who have dignity. I am happy to come in this company, to present you guys as me, Jimmy Krauss, your FWE Champion

(Crowd cheers)

Jimmy Krauss: One thing I got a lot of during the celebrations was the bandwagon idiots. Saying I won the belt unfairly because Rick Death counted me to the win. You know what I gotta say to that? Stop your whining, because this was all on behalf of Johnny Ventura. If his over egotistical persona did not get in the way, then maybe he would still be champion. But that is not going to be seen to because Johnny Ventura screwed up. His hate for DA King was more inputted than his interest with me, his opponent. He was so worried King was going to play the biased game and that was what led him to lose the belt to me, so Johnny, I can expect you to drag yourself down this ring soon, but just so you know, this is your entire problem. This is your entire problem, just know that. I warned you to become focused, and what did you do? Ignore me. So I have to say, this is blamed entirely on you….

(Crowd cheers more, mocking Ventura as Krauss smirks)

Jimmy Krauss: I promise, now that I am a champion once more, now that justice has been rectified once more in this company, that I will do a better job at being a champion than Johnny was. Hell, I am going to be the best World Champion in FWE and that is not to throw disrespect to people like BarcaEdge because BarcaEdge was one of those people who you could love entirely and will always be remembered as one of the greatest, but I assure you, whether you like me or not, I am going to produce one hell of a reign…

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura storms out down the ramp greeted by a mixture or laughter and boos)

Ted: Well there is the FORMER FWE Champion, Johnny Ventura. And boy, he seems to be mad by a long shot

Mike: Well can you not expect that? The sour grape lost his championship to a more deserving man, Jimmy Krauss, and Jimmy was right, this is all down to Ventura

(Johnny grabs a microphone and immediately speaks)

Johnny Ventura: I DON’T WANT TO CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, GIVE ME BACK MY CHAMPIONSHIP, RIGHT NOW!!!!

Jimmy Krauss: Damn, I didn’t know there were two Jimmy Krauss’s in this company…

Johnny Ventura: THIS IS NOT FUNNY JIMMY, NOW GIVE ME BACK MY CHAMPIONSHIP

Jimmy Krauss: Forget it Johnny. You had the chance to retain a week and a half ago, and instead, you blew the chance to become something, by taking your abuse on DA King. So if you want this belt, you should’ve thought about that before you took your abuse on other people.

Johnny Ventura: Sorry, WHO COUNTED THE ONE TWO THREE? YES, RICK DEATH DID. Rick Death managed to count one two three for you and thanks to him, I am no longer….

Jimmy Krauss: SHUT…UP! I TOLD YOU HALF A DOZEN TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES AND YET YOU DON’T LISTEN, but that’s okay John boy, because I knew you’d come out here to try and push your ego a step further.

Johnny Ventura: OH, SORRY…BECAUSE IT IS NORMAL FOR SOMEONE TO COME OUT WITH ALL SMILES AFTER A MATCH WHERE THEY LOST THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP

Jimmy Krauss: You do know you could’ve congratulated me…

Johnny Ventura: Oh, and why would I do that? So you could come in my face and gloat all day long? Forget it…Because I am taking back the FWE Championship and I promise, I will make it mine once again, because I am the best…in the world….at what I do…

Jimmy Krauss: Cute that, but how many people in this arena doesn’t care right now?

(Fans cheer in reaction to Krauss)

Jimmy Krauss: Well I guess that is basically everyone in the arena tonight. Johnny, I don’t care if you are out here to bitch about me, I am the FWE Champion, I won it, you lost, so why don’t you please shut up….

Johnny Ventura: NO! You will listen to me boy. I have had people come to me on Twitter, to only disrespect me, calling me weak for losing, saying I was not worth it

Jimmy Krauss: Because you are indeed not worth it. Let’s be obvious, Johnny, I mean you have had a great run. But even you had your limits and to be honest, nobody could say you were a great person, because all you did was come out, week after week, trash the fans for their beliefs then you’d call out either me, King or Ownage. But with me, I am not going to repeat the steps that you led whilst you were champion, besides; I plan to make Warpath enjoyable, once again

Johnny Ventura: Pffft, you wish what? Jimmy, people like me are the reason why I have been talked about as one of the greatest to live. I didn’t win titles by pure luck, whereas you did. But your title reign will be short-lived, so you need not worry about being champion any longer…

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolph hits, Rick Death comes out with several security guards, as Johnny Ventura is startled)

Ted: TROUBLE IS GOING TO START RIGHT NOW, THE GENERAL MANAGER OF WARPATH IS AROUND, AND JOHNNY IS FUMING!

Johnny Ventura: I KNOW WHY YOU HAVE THOSE PANSIES COMING OUT WITH YOU. YOU KNOW I AM GOING TO BREAK MORE THAN YOUR LEG. HOW DOES BREAKING YOUR NECK SOUND?

Rick Death: Well first off, WELCOME TO WARPATH LADIE….

Johnny Ventura: ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!

(Fans suddenly boo Johnny)

Rick Death: To be honest, it sounds like you’re one of those scruffy British immigrants, known as ‘chavs’. I mean, you want to break my neck because you lost the belt? Because you knocked out DA King? Johnny, you do understand that this is now considered my revenge to you, for breaking my leg. It wasn’t what I had in mind, but I thank you for making sure that I would use that chance to make sure you weren’t the FWE Champion

Johnny Ventura: YOU SCREWED ME. YOU MADE SURE I WOULD GET PINNED SO YOU COULD COME RUSHING OUT AND COUNT KRAUSS FOR THE COVER. So isn’t it funny, how when I made the cover, nobody would come out, but when Krauss did, you had to come running out

Jimmy Krauss: Johnny, please shut up. If you had the common sense, you’d know arguing with Rick Death will do you fuck all. So why don’t you please, for the sake of me, Rick Death and the fans, SHUT…THE HELL…UP!

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Besides, you rant about wanting a rematch, well Johnny Ventura, as General Manager of Warpath, it is official….

Johnny Ventura: HA! YES!

Rick Death: Will you let me finish you arrogant piece of shit? Like I said, it is official, that you will NOT get your rematch

Mike: WAIT? WHAT?!

Ted: POWER ABUSING…

Johnny Ventura: ARE YOU….ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Rick Death: Johnny, like I said, if you want to blame someone, blame yourself, because you are the one that kept on hitting DA King, every time he did his job. So what do you expect? You want to blame someone, look in the mirror for once!

Johnny Ventura; THIS IS BULLSHIT! I LOSE THE BELT AND I DON’T GET A REMATCH? YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Rick Death: Johnny, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, and I am glad Jimmy Krauss, a man who has compassion for the fans, took the belt from you. So please, before you throw a fit even more, shut up and listen. Now instead of you being the number one contender, I am announcing a tournament to decide a number one contender for the FWE Championship, where someone, not you, will face Jimmy Krauss at Commencement of Brutality in April.

Johnny Ventura; You have no idea what you have just done…

Rick Death: No, I have a clear idea what I have done. I am letting the more deserving have a chance to make themselves known. Meanwhile tonight’s main event, Jimmy Krauss, you’re teaming up with Dorin, against Johnny Ventura and Kendrick Williams

Mike: WOW….

(Johnny smirks at Jimmy and then laughs before heading up the ramp, Death leaves with Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines playing)

Ted: A nice main event here, and I think Johnny Ventura has every right to be happy. He has the powerhouse, the dominant, Kendrick Williams, aiding him in our main event tonight, what a match that will be!

Mike: I am already looking forward to the match, but up next, who will be a step closer to the FWE Championship? Ahli Manji and Mario Rossi will battle, up next!

(Commercial)

(Camera pans over the ring)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall is an FWE Championship Commencement of Brutality tournament match

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz hits, Mario Rossi comes out to a mixed reaction and has a microphone in his hand)

JA: Introducing first, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 pounds, The All Class MARRRRIOOOOOOOO ROSSSSSSSIIIII

Ted: Well here is the outspoken Mario Rossi out here, Mario is someone who has shown a lot of muscle in the past…

Mario Rossi: Here I finally am. After being misused on Mayhem, I come to Warpath and I am glad to see Rick Death is not a selfish asshole, unlike Xtreme Xfactor. Rick would allow me to be on the card and I thank him for that. Because right now, you fans are going to see what Mario Rossi can do to ‘The Dagger’, Ahil Manji. I am going to be one of the biggest stars of Warpath. Because unlike some people on this brand filled with washed up losers like Johnny Ventura, I have talent. And right now, the world is going to witness Mario Rossi, The All Class man from Newark, New Jersey, go to the extreme

(Mario Rossi slides in the ring)

Mike: Strong…supportive words…

(Electrifying by Jim Johnston hits, Ahli Manji gets a negative reaction coming out)

JA: And his opponent, from Kampala, Uganda, weighing in at 212 pounds, AHIIIILLLLLLLLLLL THE DAGGGGGER MAAAAAANJIIIIIIIIII

Ted: Here comes Ahil Manji, a man who is getting these fans on the skin of their teeth. And these fans know how to boo someone. As Manji walks down the ramp, or powerwalks his way down, he needs to be wary of Mario Rossi!

Mike: Well we all heard what Mario Rossi had to say, but will his words come to truth when the bell rings. You have to keep in mind, Manji is someone who will not back down, we saw that at Final Flight too….

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Mario Rossi and Ahli Manji set things off here, both men collide for the lockup and you can see Manji trying to get the control, BUT ROSSI GETS CONTROL FIRST TIME OUT. Taking advantage of the headlock and now, forcing Manji to the turnbuckle, Manji is there, AND A QUICK COLLISION INTO MANJI BY ROSSI

Mike: Rossi now trying to place Manji on top of the turnbuckle, BUT LOOK, MANJI PUNCHES THE FACE OF ROSSI, AND LOOK, MANJI NOW GOING FOR A DIVING ELBOW INTO ROSSI. Now you can see Manji applying the headlock, Rossi now trying to make an escape from this, and you can see the power and dominance from this man.

Ted: Rossi trying to escape still and you can see Rossi is trying to reach himself to the ropes. Rossi, edging closer, waving his hand to the rope…AND HE DOES SO. Now Rossi rolls out the ring with Manji getting back to his feet, and you can see Manji is taunting, mocking Rossi, as Rossi figures out what to do. Now sliding back into the ring, MANJI DELIVERS WITH A DROPKICK

Mike: And you can see a series of fists plummeting the back of the skull, weakening Rossi…Now Rossi placed up to his feet, and now, ELBOW TO THE FACE….Rossi stunned, AND MANJI LAYS OUT ROSSI WITH THE CLOTHESLINE. OH DAMN!

Ted: And Manji, GOING FOR THE COVER…But Rossi kicking out, just as the referee was going for a one count. Now Manji pulls up Rossi to his feet, BUT ROSSI WITH A HUGE PUNCH TO THE CHEEKBONE. Stunning Manji, AND NOW, YOU CAN SEE, THE SWINGING NECKBREAKER FROM ROSSI, TAKING DOWN MANJI.

Mike: Now Rossi advances to the turnbuckle, Manji is down so far. But can Rossi benefit from this? AND LOOK AT THIS, DIVING HEADBUTT TO MANJI, DAMN. Manji holding his head in agony, as Rossi picks up Manji, GOING FOR THE BICYCLE KICK, WHAT A TAKE DOWN…And now, KNEE DROP FROM ROSSI. Rossi is showing this crowd something here tonight…

Ted: He is and Rossi is a great man to show something. As you can see, Rossi now picking up Manji, MANJI ATTACKING THE RIBS, AND IT FORCES ROSSI TO BACK OFF. MANJI BACK TO HIS FEET, AND LAYING OUT ROSSI ONCE MORE. And now you can see Manji, with a series of stomps to Rossi, Rossi is trying to make his way back to his feet, but that is before Manji pulls him up to his feet….AND LOOK AT MANJI, THE R.K.O HITS, OH MAN

Mike: AND MANJI IS READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT FOR MANJI TO PUT AWAY ROSSI, AS YOU CAN SEE, PREPARING HIMSELF IN THE CORNER, AS ROSSI TRIES TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, ROSSI IS UP. MANJI, HITTING THE DAGGER STAB, OH NO! COVER BY THE DAGGER!!!!

1……………………………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………………………

3……………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT MADE BY ROSSI. ROSSI NOW IN AGONY, SUFFERING A SERIES OF ATTACKS MADE BY AHLI MANJI! Manji now pulling Rossi to his feet, and now, THROWING HIM OUT THE RING. And a heavy tumble has been made from Ahli Manji!

Mike: You can see Mario Rossi is now out, and Manji slides out the ring, hovering over Rossi as he slowly, makes his way to his feet…

Ted: Manji picks up Rossi, BUT ROSSI HAMMERING AWAY AT THE GUT, AND NOW ROSSI WITH A SERIES OF PUNCHES TO THE GUT, ROSSI IS NOT GIVING UP, AND ROSSI THROWS MANJI INTO THE STEEL STEPS, OH LORD

Mike: Manji trips over them as Manji now tries to get back to his feet, Manji thrown to his feet by Rossi, head banging off our announcing table and thrown back in the ring, now Rossi looking to climb the top of the turnbuckle, as Manji tries to recover here

Ted: These two have been on war these last few weeks here…AS LOOK AT ROSSI, PREPARED TO FLY, LOOKING TO PUT AWAY MANJI….HERE WE GO….AND NOBODY HOME, CAUGHT BY MANJI, BUT ROSSI ELBOWS THE HEAD. And Rossi is free…

Mike: That was too close to call for Rossi…Manji throws a punch…CAUGHT BY ROSSI, AND NOW LOOK, LIFTING UP MANJI

Ted: OH MY GAWD, THIS LOOKS SET IN STONE HERE….APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION HITS, OH MY LORD, JESUS, COVER BY ROSSI

3……………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! MANJI KICKS OUT. And Rossi is livid, not happy that he is denied a win, and now climbing on top of Manji, AND LOOK AT ROSSI GO, FIRING THE FISTS AWAY, AND ROSSI IS NOT LETTING UP AT ALL

Ted: He is mad Mike. Mario Rossi wants a win and I think the only way he can do that is if he beats Ahil Manji to the point of where he can’t move anymore. Now Rossi picks up Manji, throwing him into the turnbuckle, Manji rests there as Rossi charges…BUT LOOK, MANJI RAISES THE LEFT LEG

Mike: STABBING ROSSI IN THE CHEST, MANJI CLIMBS THE TURNBUCKLE, DIVING FIST SMASHING THE FACE OF ROSSI, AND THAT BRINGS DOWN ROSSI

Ted: Rossi rolling around on the floor in pain, as Manji struggles to full adjust himself. Now picking up Rossi as now Manji starts firing away the fists. A series of shots fight tooth and nail. HERE COMES A HEAVY ONE

Mike: DUCKED BY ROSSI….ROSSI WITH A HIGH KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, CLIPPING THE HEAD. Rossi now trying to recover, after bouncing back and you can see Manji is struggling to use his own two hands to make his way up to his feet. But can Manji be brought up to fight off Rossi?

Ted: Rossi now pulls Manji up. Trying to throw Manji over the top rope, Manji holds on though, and now, Rossi slowly comes to Manji, MANJI WITH THE HEADBUTT TO THE RIBS. AND LOOK, UPPERCUT FROM MANJI, STUNNING ROSSI JUST FOR A MOMENT

Mike: Manji now climbs in the ring, CLOTHESLINE FROM MANJI TO ROSSI, ROSSI IS LAID OUT AND HE IS NOT MOVING, I THINK MANJI HAS REDEEMED HIMSELF TONIGHT

Ted: OH LOOK, HE IS MOCKING THE FANS, AND NOW MANJI IS PREPARED. HE IS LOOKING TO PUT AWAY ROSSI AS HE STANDS OVER HIM. AND NOW HERE WE GO, MANJI OFF THE ROPES, OVER ROSSI AND BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES…..WAIT FOR IT…..PEOPLE’S ELBOW!!!!!!

Mike: NO, ROSSI MOVES OUT THE WAY. AND NOW ROSSI TRYING TO GET UP TO HIS FEET, MANJI HELPS HIM UP. ARM WRAPPED AROUND ROSSI, OH MY GAWD, THIS COULD BE IT….DAGGER STAB!!!!!!!!!

Ted: ELBOW TO THE FACE YET AGAIN BY ROSSI….MANJI STUMBLES TO ROSSI AGAIN. AND LOOK, I THINK ROSSI IS HAVING AN APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION….

Mike: YES HE DOES, IT HITS, AND NOW A COVER BY ROSSI, HAS HE DONE IT?!?!?!?!

3……………………………………………………………………………

Ted: HE ADVANCES, OH MY!

(DING DING DING)

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat Wanz hits, Mario Rossi slowly gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND ADVANCING TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY TOURNAMENT, MAAAARIOOOO ROSSSSSSSIIIIIIIII

Ted: Well just over ten minutes ago, Mario Rossi said he would beat Ahil Manji and prove an example to the FWE Universe and it seems like Mario’s words were not to be avoided. A great match from him and he did the best he could

Mike: Same for Manji as well, but you know, Manji is someone who is capable of these matches, Rossi just had the better tactic and made mincemeat out of Manji. Therefore, Rossi will be heading to the next round of the Commencement of Brutality, FWE Championship tournament.

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen, with me right now is the NEW New Age Champion, AUSTIN LONEWOLF

(Austin Lonewolf enters the scene)

Trevor Thompson: Now Austin, I think I speak for everyone when I say, congratulations on winning the New Age Championship and you did it in dramatic style, it was a great match for you to be a part of…

Austin Lonewolf: Thank you Trevor, and yeah it was one hell of a match. I mean I will give credit to Lawrence, but I think in the end, I did everything I could to make sure I was champion. Now, here I stand on March fifth, with the championship in my hands. I did it and I am now a champion, because all I did was prove people wrong…

Trevor Thompson: Well I have to say in FWE you have made a lot of history, since late September, can you believe what you have done to be beneficial for the FWE Universe?

Austin Lonewolf: A lot of people doubted I would make something good in FWE because they thought FWE was too advanced for me. But instead, they were wrong. From Frontline Warfare, until right now, I have been on the path of supremacy, no man has been able to outclass me. And I would’ve won the New Age Championship earlier, but someone decided to use cheap tactics. But there was no means of escape in this one. Lawrence found out, I was the better man

(Lawrence walks into the scene)

Lawrence: Well, I must say I am impressed after you managed to conquer my reign. But this is not over by a long shot. All week, I have been pissed beyond the edge of the universe. All because people have tried to degrade me…

Austin Lonewolf: Can I blame them? You are the person who decided that it would be a good idea to bash the company by burning a championship and placing others putting yourself in controversy all the time, you were lucky that Doomsday from the top of the cell didn’t do you an injury

Lawrence: Smart Austin. But I didn’t want to throw a fit, I wanted to find you actually. Because I have some announcement to make. We’re both in this tournament to decide the number one contender for the FWE Championship at Commencement of Brutality. Now I have had a word with Rick Death, and the sooner this tournament is over, or the pair of us is out, we will fight once more

Austin Lonewolf: Let me guess, you want another shot in your poxy rematch clause for the New Age Championship. Go ahead, but make no mistake, it’s not like you will be leaving with my championship

Lawrence: I bet to differ, Austin. But I won’t warn you again. So, enjoy your match with Mike Cole, because I will be watching…

(Lawrence heads off with Lonewolf looking on)

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!!!

(Blonde, Bad and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett come out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 232 pounds, the team of StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett, CANADA’S GREATEST EXPOOOOORTSSSSS

Ted: Well here are a couple of Hellcats who stun me with their looks. StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett need to prove more than looks tonight, if they are to become the winners of this Hellcat Match

Mike: Well Kristina Ouelett confirmed as the number one Contender for Cherish’s championship at No Remorse

(http://fwe-site.webs.com/Cherish-KO.png airs)

Ted: Yes, this match is going to be one interesting match, Cherish taking on Ouelett, what a match that will be!

(Camera flashes back in the ring where Ouelett and StephyyyLove are waiting for their opponents)

(RIP by Rita Ora hits, Adrienne Starr comes out to a good reaction)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Bridgeport, Connecticut, weighing in at 115 pounds, ADDDDDDDRIEEEEEENNNNEEEEEEE STAAAARRRRRR

Ted: Here is someone who has shown a great nature of talent these last few weeks, coming so close in the Hellcats Battle Royal, Adrienne Starr is looking to dominate and make sure she leaves a mark in the Hellcats division.

Mike: She is incredible, I love her skills, she is one of the best uprising Hellcats in todays world of FWE, but how will she function with Cherish, the Hellcats Champion>?

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, the fans boo as Cherish comes out with the Hellcats Championship around her waist)

JA: And her partner, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, She is the Hellcats Champion……CHEEEEERISSSSSHHHH

Ted: Well some say Cherish aided Tyler Blade to victory against Chris Lucifer at Final Flight, others say otherwise, but the end of the day, Cherish is not reminiscing on that day. She is focused on competition, that being Kristina Ouelett, recently named number one contender for the Hellcats Championship

Mike: And Cherish has said that she is ready to take down anyone in her light. Kristina Ouelett has her shot at making history but this could be the start of Kristina’s mount for glory, as this match is about to get underway!

Mike: This Hellcats tag team match is set, and Adrienne is starting this match off for her team, and StephyyyLove for the Canada’s Greatest Exports. A quick lock up here, and Adrienne gets the better of Stephy as she flips her over locking in a tight headlock. Adrienne showing great strength here, as she keeps in the hold, while Stephy is trying to get out of it! Stephy is able to wrap her legs around the neck of Adrienne as she releases the hold, but is able to push the legs of Stephy off of her. Adrienne quickly gets up, and before Stephy can, Adrienne delievers a kick to the midsection of Stephy!

Ted: Quick thinking there, and Adrienne is immediately on Stephy here tonight as she's throwing fists rapidly into her opponent's midsection, jumping out in front and taking the early advantage! Adrienne lifts up Stephy and runs the ropes.. But Kristina pulls the hair of Adrienne causing her to drop to the mat! Already some dirty moves by Canada’s Greatest Exports! Stephy goes for the tag, and Kristina steps in as her and Stephy lift up Adrienne sending her across the ropes for a double clothesline! Adrienna quickly gets back on her feet… but Kristina is right there for another clothesline! Adrienne is resilient however and gets back on her feet..

Mike: Kristina has Adrienne against the turnbuckle as she unleashes vicious haymakers to the face and body against the turnbuckle… and now a quick Irish Whip to Adrienne across the ring and Kristina successfully hits a powerslam! Kristina continues on this assault with multiple kicks to the head and midsection of Adrienne. Lifting her up, she grabs Adrienne by the hair.. HAIRPULL NECKBREAKER! And Kristina goes for the pin..

ONE……………..
TWO…………….
KICKOUT!

Ted: Only a two count, and Kristina gets up and leans against the turnbuckle laughing with Stephy as they watch Adrienne crawl to Cherish. She reaches her hand out.. She might get it!... But Kristina pulls the leg of Adrienne and drags her back to her corner. I don’t think Kristina wants Cherish in this match up, but as you can tell Cherish seems un-phased by not getting the tag, as she just starts jumping on the apron! But back to the action, as Kristina grabs Adriennnes leg and delivers a vicious knee smash to the mat! Adrienne slowly gets up, and charges for Kristina! BUT LOOK STEPHY PULLED THE ROPES DOWN AND ADRIENNE WENT FLYING OVER THE ROPES!

Mike: Just when you thought Adrienne would get some offense, Stephy counters by pulling the ropes down. Stephy hops down from apron, and Kristina slides out of the ring.. They may be looking for some double team move here, as they lift Adrienne up.. DOUBLE SUPLEX ONTO THE HARD PAVEMENT! BUT LOOK AT CHERISH SHE STARTS RUNNINGTO THE AIDE OF ADRIENNE! Stephy and Kristina slide back into the ring.. Cherish looks at the down Adrienne, and she.. She just smiles at her! She grabs the hand of Adrienne and rolls her into the ring as she skips back to the apron.

Ted: You would think she would help her up, instead of tossing her into the wolves. But anyway.. Kristina tags in Stephy, as these two are showing their chemistry. Stephy putting her in a side headlock, but Adrienne pulls on Stephy’s hair here and Stephy gives up the leverage she had on Adrienne… as Stephy regroups here comes Adrienne with a HUGE SPINNING WHEEL KICK! BUT NO! Stephy dodges out of the way… as Adrienne turns around – Stephy kicks her in the gut and executes a facebuster perfectly! Both ladies get up after that move, and Adrienne gives a haymaker to the midsection of Stephy and Irish Whips her into the corner.. A RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK! What a move and Stephy is down.. But so is Adrienne! Kristina is screaming at Stephy to get up, and Stephy is crawling for Kristina!

Mike: She can do it! She can tag in Kristina.. BUT LOOK AT STEPHY! HERE COMES CHERISH, AND SHE LIFTS UP STEPHYYYLOVE.. RUSSIAN ROULETTE! AND CHERISH LOOKS INTO THE EYES OF KRISTINA AND GIVES HER A SMILE! KRISTINA IS FURIOUS.. But she wouldn’t dare step into the ring when Cherish is in this state of mind. Cherish rolls out of the ring, and starts walking up the ramp.. But in the ring Adrienne just got up and sees a downed StephyyyLove. She looks at Kristina and charges at her.. A HUGE CLOTHESLINE AS KRISTINA IS SENT FLYING OFF THE APRON AND HITS THE GROUND. Adrienne now backing up, but look Ted!

Ted: Cherish is running back into the ring, and Adrienne doesn’t even know it!

Mike: Maybe she is waiting for Adrienne to pin Stephy, so they can celebrate (SHRUG).

Ted: I don’t think so.. Look she is sneaking into the ring, and Adrienne still hasn’t turned around.. BLADE OUT BY CHERISH! SHADES OF TYLER BLADE HERE AND CHERISH JUST HIT A FINISHER ON HER OWN PARTNER! WHAT IS SHE THINKING!?

Mike: I don’t think she is thinking at all Ted! She can’t be in her right state of mind, as she smiles at her opponents who are down.. She slides out of the ring walking up the ramp, and Stephy is regaining consciousness and she puts her arm over Adrienne! Here’s the pin!

ONE……….
TWO……………….
THREE!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Blonde, Bad and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett get up and celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF STEPHYYYLOVE AND KRISTINA OUELETT, CANADA’S GREATEST EXPOOOOOORTTTS

Ted: AND THESE GIRLS HAVE DONE IT, AND I THINK KRISTINA IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEATING CHERISH AT NO REMORSE, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR CHERISH….

Mike: Could we be seeing this side of Cherish at No Remorse as she defends her championship against Kristina?

(Lights go out)

Ted: WHAT THE…..

Mike: WHAT’S GOING ON?!

(Love, Fury, Passion, Energy by Boys hit Cars hits)

Ted: OH SHIT….

Mike: OH YES!!!

(Michele Deadly storms out)

Ted: LOOK, MICHELE DEADLY STORMS OUT, THESE FANS IN UTAH ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE AND MICHELE IS CHARGING DOWN THE RING, CHERISH IS GOING TO BE OUTNUMBERED HERE

Mike: OH NO, CHERISH NEEDS TO GET OUT THE WAY

(The music fades out as StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett tell Michele Deadly what to do)

Ted: And listen to that. Deadly being ordered to take out Cher….

Mike: WHOA, WHAT THE HELL?! DEADLY DREAMS TO STEPHYYYLOVE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Ted: JESUS CHRIST, AND OUELETT GOING AFTER DEADLY, BUT DEADLY GETTING CONTROL, FORCING OUELETT ON THE ROPES…..AND LOOK AT THIS, CLOTHESLINE OUT THE RING, AND DEADLY WITH A POWERFUL FORCE, SENDS OUELETT OUT THE RING

Mike: WOW. MICHELE DEADLY IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE, AND SHE IS SHOWING THE FWE UNIVERSE WHAT SHE MEANS!!!

Ted: STEPHYYYLOVE ROLLING OUT THE RING HERE!!!!!

(Love, Fury, Passion, Energy by Boys hit Cars hits once again, Deadly is taunting StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett)

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. DEADLY AND STEPHYYYLOVE, ONCE A TEAM, BUT THIS HAS CHANGED THINGS. MICHELE DEADLY IS SOMEONE WHO IS BACK, AND SHE HAS CANADA’S GREATEST EXPORTS IN HER SIGHTS!!!!!!

Ted: WELL, IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS BREATHTAKING, LOOK AT THIS….

(Graphic of Ownage and The Remedy appear)

Mike: OH YES, OWNAGE IS GOING TO CALL OUT THE REMEDY. AND I AM A FAN OF OWNAGE’S RANTS, THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A RANT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHAT WILL OWNAGE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HASS JOHNSON? ALL WILL BE SAID, NEXT ON WARPATH!!!!

(Commercial)

(Cameras return to the ring)

Ted: Well welcome to Warpath, here live in Utah, I love this place. And let me remind you, Warpath is sponsored by Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, WHAT WILL YOU CUT? That game is awesome!

Mike: And not forgetting the better game, FWE 13! TAKE CONTROL OF THE SUPERSTARS AND MAKE THEIR UNIVERSE, YOURS!

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen……….OWWWWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEE

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, as Ownage comes down to the ring with cheers and has one crutch)

Ted: Well here is the man that was in the midst of a shocking revelation at Final Flight. Hass Johnson has this new group called The Remedy which consisted of Matt Knoxville, Zeke Nero and Xavier Williams, attack Ownage, just as Ownage was about to win as well.

Mike: And you can see how much The Remedy destroyed Ownage, this is not a massive injury, doctors have said Ownage will be cleared to compete next week, but I have to wonder how Ownage has to react to this

Ted: Well he is beyond livid. You can see his face, that does not signal a justified man, that face tells the face of a man who is sick of the direction this company is going…

(Ownage gets in the ring, the crowd chant “You got Screwed” as Ownage nods his head)

Ownage: So now I hope everyone in this world sees what Hass Johnson really is. A coward…I hope to those who disbelieved me now feel stupid because now I have proven them wrong. I have actually proven Hass Johnson more than what I told about him before Final Flight, because not only is he now a coward, but he is just a backstabber to the FWE Universe. And let me tell you guys something, I got a lot of sympathy from the boys in the back, and do you know why? Because they felt sorry for what happened to me from all the unfair justice at Final Flight. And you can see what this new group did to me, because right now, I am on crutches because of those assholes. I will get to The Three Stooges in a moment, but first, I want to call out Hass Johnson, because let me tell you guys, I am not the man who will stand here and accept any loss. If I get screwed for a win, I will make my mark. I am not like Johnny Ventura who will bitch about a fair loss. Anyone who has the audacity to slander me because I am ranting about the outcome of this match, they are not FWE fans. They are newbies to the sport; they just think that I am just irrelevant because they didn’t stick around for the reign of me as FWE Champion. So I speak right now about what happened to Final Flight, directed to the group known as The Remedy. What are you a remedy of can I ask? You’re not a remedy. You’re a virus. I heard your little speeches from Mayhem and I can’t say I am impressed because you guys have no idea what wrestling is today. In FWE, we have been credited as the best and biggest in the world because we produce the best wrestling seen on TV or on the internet. But these guys claimed they could beat me down harder than what they did at Final Flight. So what was stopping you punks from doing so? C’mon you’re in cahoots with Hass Johnson, Hass Johnson hates me! So why didn’t you just take me out? I know exactly why…You guys are not people who want to restore in FWE. You guys just want to….

(Believe it by Meek Mill hits, Hass Johnson gets a loud negative reaction)

Ted: Oh boy…Hass Johnson is out here…

Mike: And listen to these fans….

Hass Johnson: Ownage, please…I am not out here to gloat. But you did lose to me, LIKE I PREDICTED. Do yyou understand now, Ownage? You’re not top dog. You’re someone who wants to run his mouth and think himself as the best in this….

Ownage: Hey, why don’t you shut up and listen to these fans. They aren’t cheering for you boy, they are cheering for me, whilst booing you. Do you want to know why? Because you’re a fucking coward and you show no respect to this company

(Fans chant Ownage’s name)

Hass Johnson: Okay, why don’t you faggots shut the fuck up whilst I am addressing another faggot

(Fans soon boo Hass)

Hass Johnson: You said you watched Mayhem last night and you heard what The Remedy said. Sure, they ‘don’t like’ me, but they did say they wanted to remove the essence of trash, that was produced by the likes of you.

Ownage: I am the longest reigning FWE Champion to date. I made Warpath exciting once more. If it weren’t for me, your ratings would be sinking faster than the Titanic. Now you can come out here and excuse yourself from this all you want, but the fact is, you needed help, as fucking usual, to make sure you didn’t get your ass kicked by me. The fact is, I was on the edge of make sure you were fucked by me. And then it took three irrelevant douchebags to come in and fuck me up. Well done Hass Johnson, a great example you lead by for FWE

Hass Johnson: Shut up please. Do you think these fans care?

Ownage: According to the sound of their reactions, they do. Because they didn’t think the chairman would become such a pussy. Nor did I, but that being said, you’ve always been like that I guess. So should I have seen something funny coming?

Hass Johnson: Oh sure, let’s make a big fuss about me winning. Because even though the rules were out the window, it’s still showing a bad sign in this company. You know what Ownage? You can bitch all day long. The bottom line is, I am the chairman, I decide if decisions get overturned. Is this result getting overturned? No, because I was declared the winner, so why don’t you slowly have a career dying and why don’t you do me a favour and shut up….

(Fans boo)

Ownage: You know what, I have better shit to get over, so if you want, even though I have an injured ankle, I don’t think the doctors will mind if I stretch this leg and kick your ass again

(Fans cheer, trying to edge on Ownage)

Ted: WOW, OWNAGE IS NOT FEARING HERE….

Mike: THESE FANS ARE REALLY GOING FOR IT…

Hass Johnson: You really stupid? I have my suit on, I have a business going on…You are not getting me messed up and leaving me like a scruffy punk like you. So why don’t you save your…

Ownage: No I know why you won’t drag your ass down here. You don’t want me to kick your ass again. There is no shame in admitting that I am the superiority, but for you it is. You say you don’t like me, you say that it is a shame for me to prove my dominance. Maybe it is for you, but you’re the boss, I am a fighter, this is what I do. So you can either shut up and accept that you are nothing the weaselling little shit that everyone know sees you as, or you can keep talking shit son and I will come up there and kick your sorry ass!

(Fans cheer, Hass Johnson turns around)

Ownage: You see…That’s what I expe---

Ted: OH MY GAWD, IT’S THE REMEDY, THEY ARE ATTACKING OWNAGE ONCE MORE, THE THREE ON ONE ASSAULT IS REPEATED ONCE AGAIN AND KNOXVILLE, NERO AND WILLIAMS ALL TAKING ON OWNAGE

Mike: WHAT THE HELL?! THIS IS JUST INSANE, THIS IS JUST FUCKING STUPID, AND YOU KNOW HASS JOHNSON HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS…

Ted: THE REMEDY DID SAY THEY WANTED TO ELIMINATE THOSE TRYING TO MAKE THE COMPANY NON-PRO WRESTLING, ELIMINATE THOSE WHO DISRESPECT THE BOSS

Mike: AND THEY STILL ATTACK OWNAGE, OWNAGE IS BEING DESTROYED HERE BY THESE THREE MONSTERS. THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!

Ted: OH NO….LOOK AT THIS….I THINK OWNAGE IS GOING TO GET PUT AWAY HERE…..CHANGING OF THE GUARD HITS, AND THIS IS OWNAGE ENTERING HELL.

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, as The Remedy leave the ring and laugh at Ownage who is laid out and no able to get up)

Mike: These group of bandits has caused a scene in FWE over these last few weeks. These men are wanting to bring justice to the bosses, and reek out the trash, like Ownage. And I think these guys mean business. These guys are three men on a mission

Ted: This is injustice. This new group has brought a new level of intensity in FWE. And I may not be the fan of Ownage at times, but their actions are sick and I have to agree on Ownage’s words. This group has lost it’s mind!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

March 5th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 5th 2013   March 5th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall is a FWE Championship Commencement of Brutality tournament match

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to a positive reaction and is out with the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: Introducing firstly, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, HE IS THE NEW, NEW AGE CHAMPION, THE DOOMSDAY….AUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIN LOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFFF

Ted: It’s weird that, New New Age Champion. But that is the confirmation, Ausatin Lonewolf beat Lawrence for the New Age Championship to become the New Age Champion, and you heard Lawrence backstage, the next time these two men are not in this tournament, that rematch will happen

Mike: That will be an epic encounter, but I just can’t help but wonder if Lonewolf is focused on Lawrence. I doubt so, I mean Lonewolf beat Lawrence in fashion, and he will be more focused on trying to be in the picture for the FWE Championship…

(Bones by In Fear and Faith hits, Mike Cole comes out with the Brotherhood Championship around his waist, to a good reaction)

JA: And his opponent, also from New York, weighing in at 222 pounds, he is one half of the Brotherhood Champions, MIIIIIIIIIKE COOOOOOOOOOOOLE

Mike: Well Mike Cole adored by the fans and shares respect for Austin Lonewolf, however he can’t let Lonewolf win, this opportunity is a big one for him and Cole has his eyes on the prize here tonight. This is the moment for Cole to breakout and be something tonight

Ted: Although I thought he was something already, you’re right; this opportunity is too big for Mike Cole. A win would make sure he’d be more focused than ever. I will be on focus to Mike Cole because this kid is talented and he has something to offer

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Mike Cole and Austin Lonewolf get under way here, winner advances to the next round of the Commencement of Brutality Tournament, both men lock up and it is the new New Age Champion getting advantage in this one

Mike: Lonewolf getting the headlock in tight as Cole, countering it and has the wrist lock in tight, but Lonewolf kicking the midsection, AND THE FACEBUSTER BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf now with a running boot to the face, as Cole was getting to his feet. Lonewolf going for the pin, but Cole kicks out

Ted: Lonewolf now getting the headlock on Cole, as Cole trying to get to his feet but the headlock keeping down the Brotherhood Champion. BUT LOOK, COLE USING ALL HIS ENERGY TO LIFT HIMSELF UP, THE HEADLOCK STILL IN

Mike: AND COLE PUSHES LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF LANDING ON THE ROPES, AND COLE KNOCKS LONEWOLF OUT WITH THE CLOTHESLINE. Lonewolf falls out the ring and now Lonewolf trying to recover, but Cole, OVER THE TOP ROPE, SENTON ON LONEWOLF, BAH GAWD!

Ted: Cole taking down Lonewolf badly here, as Cole picks up Lonewolf here, AND THROWING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, HEAD FIRST INTO THE STEEL POST. Now Cole comes to Lonewolf, AND LOOK AT COLE, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE STEEL POST, REPEATED SHOTS…

Mike: Cole trying to take control, throwing Lonewolf into the ring. Now Cole climbing the turnbuckle, Lonewolf is getting to his feet….COLE GOING FOR A DROPKICK, SIDESTEP BY LONEWOLF. Cole and Lonewolf get back to their feet here, as both men quickly going for the lockup once more, and now Cole shoving Lonewolf in the corner

Ted: BUT LONEWOLF BLOWS AT THE GUT, AND NOW HITS A CLOTHESLINE ON COLE, AND LONEWOLF, RUNNING DOOMSDAY, AND A HEAVY DROP TO THE CANVAS THANKS TO COLE

Mike: Now Cole picks up Lonewolf, throwing him out the ring, and Lonewolf hitting the canvas hard. Lonewolf now trying to get up to his feet, with Cole sliding out the ring, picking up Lonewolf AND TRYING TO BANG HIS HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE

Ted: BUT LONEWOLF ISN’T HAVING IT, AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY HITS ON THE CONCRETE, OH MY GAWD, LONEWOLF MIGHT HAVE DONE THE JOB

Mike: LONEWOLF TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET AFTER COLE HAS BEEN IN CONTROL FOR THE PART OF THIS MATCH. LONEWOLF NOW THROWING COLE IN THE RING, AND NOW LONEWOLF TOO GETS IN THE RING, A COVER BY LONEWOLF

1………………………………………………………………………...

2………………………………………………………………………...

3…………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPION KICKS OUT. Now Lonewolf picks up Cole, DROPKICK BY LONEWOLF, sending Cole back and leaning on the ropes, AND NOW LOOK AT LONEWOLF, CHEST SLAPS ACROSS THE CHEST OF COLE

Mike: The crowd reacting here, as the continuous chest slaps continue to unfold here. Lonewolf is getting a good reaction from this crowd, as look, GOING FOR THE CLOHTESLINE, BUT COLE MISSED THE IMPACT, AND LONEWOLF TUMBLES OUT THE RING, ONE MORE TIME

Ted: Cole now sliding out the ring, and picking up Lonewolf to his feet, now bringing him over to our table, AND COLE BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE TABLE, BEFORE THROWING HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS, LONEWOLF INJURING HIS HEAD AND COLE TAKES CONTROL ONCE MORE

Mike: Cole now throwing Lonewolf back in the ring as Lonewolf now trying to recover, Cole climbing the turnbuckle as Lonewolf, not able to make a move….AND LOOK AT COLE, A NICE FLYING DOUBLE KNEE, LANDING ON THE FACE AND BRINGING DOWN THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, COLE GOING FOR THE COVER

2…………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NOT ENOUGH FOR MIKE COLE, a kickout made by Austin Lonewolf. Now the armbar is in tight, as Lonewolf now caught in trouble once again. Lonewolf seen struggling to battle out of this nightmare here, but can this be enough for Lonewolf to esca….

Mike: LOOK, HE IS DOING SO, BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SAY IT….AND LONEWOLF ESCAPES. Cole kipping back to his feet, AND A RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK BY LONEWOLF, FOLLOWED BY A JUMPING DROPKICK, BUT COLE FLEES OUT OF THE RING, KNOWING LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO GET BACK IN CONTROL

Ted: Lonewolf sees this though, OVER THE TOP ROPE, LANDING ON COLE, COLE SMASHING INTO THE CONCRETE, AND LONEWOLF STUGGLING TO GET TO HIS FEET AFTER THE HEAVY ABUSE HE HAS ENDURED SO FAR IN THIS MATCH.

Mike: I HAVE TO SAY, Mike Cole is doing a good job thus far in this match. As Cole raised up by Lonewolf though, AND LO0NEWOLF SMASHES HIM INTO THE STEEL POST, GOOD LORD. But it doesn’t end there, Lonewolf now comes to Cole, AND SMASHING THE HEAD MULTIPLE TIMES INTO THE STEEL, THIS IS NOT GOING TO DO GOOD FOR COLE

Ted: IT’S NOT GOING TO MIKE….BUT COLE COUNTERING THE HOLD, COLE IS WRECKED, BUT COLE MANAGES TO PULL OUT A SPINEBSUTER. Now once more, picking up Lonewolf, AND SMASHING HIS BACK INTO THE STEEL WITH FULL FORCE, OH LORD!

Mike: AN AGGRESSIVE SIDE FROM MIKE COLE, WE’RE SEEING RIGHT NOW. As Cole throws Lonewolf back in the ring…Cole climbing the top of the turnbuckle. Lonewolf trying to get up…BUT COLE HITS THE FLYING DROPKICK ON LONEWOLF, AND NOW, LONEWOLF IS BEING CALLED TO HIS FEET BY COLE…

Ted: COLE IS NOT PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE, COLE CALLING UP LONEWOLF, AS LONEWOLF SLIPS MORE ONTO HIS FEET. THIS IS NOT GOOD….LONEWOLF UP, THE COLE FINALE HITS. OH MY, COVER BY COLE

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND THIS ONE DENIED BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf now wrapped into the headlock, as Lonewolf tries to escape, you can see Cole tightening the hold. But now, Lonewolf is starting to break free from the hold. Can he do it in time? YES HE DOES, AND THROWS COLE OFF HIM. Cole rolling back to the ropes, as both men struggle to get to their feet.

Mike: A great battle this has been, as Lonewolf up to his feet first, BUT LOOK, SNAP SUPLEX BY COLE, COLE GETS BACK IN CONTROL…

Ted: Lonewolf now trying to grab a hold of the ropes to help him up to his feet, as Cole helps him up. Both these men, apparently respect each other, but someone has to give according to them.

Mike: Lonewolf thrown in the turnbuckle, as Cole now trying to set Lonewolf up in the turnbuckle, but can Cole benefit here, as Lonewolf seems to be precluded to move.

Ted: AND NOW, COLE CLIMBING UP, THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ONE MAN, BUT WHO WILL IT BE?

Mike; OH LOOK, LONEWOLF IS SOMEHOW GETTING THE COUNTER, PUNCHING THE GUT OF COLE….AND A SUPERPLEX, ONTO THE CONCRETE, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE!!!!!!!

Ted: JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A HEAVY IMPACT! BOTH MEN MAY HAVE DECAPITATED EACH OTHER. As now both men struggle to make their way to their feet, both these men have endured torture, but who will be heading a step closer to a FWE Championship match?

Mike: Lonewolf trying to crawl away from Cole, to buy himself some more time to get up to his feet. Cole is using the barricade to get to his feet….As Lonewolf now jumps in the ring

3………………………………………………………………………...

4………………………………………………………………………...

Ted: The referee is halfway at the counter, and you can see Cole trying to get back to the ring. The referee continuing the count, but can Mike Cole get back in the ring?

Mike: HE DOES, COLE IS IN. Cole now picking up Lonewolf, AND LOOK, THE COLELOCK, THE COLELOCK IS IN TIGHT. THIS IS THE SAME MOVE LONEWOLF PUTS HIS OPPONENTS IN, EXCEPT IT’S CALLED THE CRIPPLING LOCK

Ted: IS LONEWOLF GOING TO TAP TO MIKE COLE? THIS WOULD BE A HUGE BLOW TO LONEWOLF IF HE WERE TO LOSE TO COLE TONIGHT!!!!

Mike: BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF IS STANDING ON HIS FEET….OH MY GAWD, HE HAS COLE ON HIS BACK. HOW THE HELL CAN HE DO THAT?

Ted: COLE JUMPS DOWN, AND GOING FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER, BUT NO, LONEWOLF SLIDES OUT THE WAY. COLE, NOBODY HOME

Mike: AND NOW LONEWOLF GOING FOR DOOMSDAY, BUT AGAIN, COUNTERED BY COLE, SHOVING HIM OUT THE WAY….

Ted: COLE WITH AN ENZIGURI, OH MY GAWD, I AM OUT OF BREATH. THAT WAS SOME FAST ACTION THERE, AND GREAT MOVES PULLED OFF BY COLE AND LONEWOLF

Mike: LOOK, COLE THINKS HE HAS DONE ENOUGH, THE COVER!!!!!!!!

3……………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO!!!!!!! COLE NOT HANDED THE WIN, AND COLE IS IN DISBELIEF. HE WANTS TO KNOW, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BEAT AUSTIN LONEWOLF!!!!

Mike: LONEWOLF IS NOT A GUY THAT WILL BE EASY TO BEAT, BUT COLE IS TRYING EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. AS LOOK, COLE TRYING TO CALL LONEWOLF TO HIS FEET. OH NO, WHAT IS COLE GOING TO DO HERE? HE HAS ALREADY PUT HIM IN THE COLELOCK, HE HAS ALREADY PUT THE COLE FINALE ON HIM. WHAT MORE WILL IT TAKE?!

Ted: LONEWOLF IS UP….COLEBREAKER…..

Mike: NO! LONEWOLF CATCHES HIM, AND THE POWERBOMB HITS, HOLY SHIT, WHAT A MOVE FROM AUSITN LONEWOLF, THE COLEBREAKER CONVERTING TO A POWERBOMB, ONLY AUSTIN LONEWOLF CAN DO THAT!

Ted: LONEWOLF HAS FALLEN TO THE CANVAS ONCE MORE, THAT WAS PURE ENERGY FROM LONEWOLF. Both men have been fighting like possessed icons, and these men looking to put each other away…

Mike: Cole reaching to his feet, so is Lonewolf. But which one is going to take advantage first? Both these men have battled extraordinarily, both men are beaten up. But which one of them will come round…

Ted: Cole grabs Lonewolf, AND LOOK, COLE IS SETTING UP FOR THE COLE…..NO, LONEWOLF COUNTERING IT, CHARGING AT COLE AND DOOMSDAY HITS, OH MY GAWD, DOOMSDAY, AND THAT COULD BE IT, THE COVER BU LONEWOLF

3………………………………………………………………………...

(DING DING DING)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, AUSSSSSTINNNNN LOONNEWWWWWOLLLLLLLFFFFFF

Ted: I don’t care what anyone says, and I will be a man that will admit this. Lonewolf and Cole battled to the death and it was Cole that suffered execution and not honestly. But Cole does not advance in the tournament, Lonewolf does

Mike: I have to say I was on the edge of my seat watching that match. These two men have fought to the bitter end and they battled to the extreme. Great match

(Lonewolf helps Cole to his feet and the two exchange handshakes, the crowd cheer)

Ted: Great sportsmanship there. Cole and Lonewolf, both men say they respect each other and if that is not proof, I don’t know what is…

(DA King is seen backstage looking around)

???: What’s the problem?

(Rick Death steps in the picture)

DA King: I was looking for you….YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO BE THE REFEREE IN THAT MATCH. I WAS CLOSE TO RECOVERY, AND WHEN THE BELL RANG, ALL I COULD SEE IS JIMMY KRAUSS AS FWE CHAMPION, AND NOT MY HAND RAISING HIS….

Rick Death: Look King, calm down please. It wasn’t my fault. I was forced to do what I did.

DA King: Oh you were? Did Hass Johnson tell you to go out and call the match?

Rick Death: Look, I had no choice. You were out cold, King. I mean what was I supposed to do? Let the match go on with no referee? Besides you got your wish. Johnny Ventura is no longer FWE Champion. Your best friend is and now you got what you wanted

DA King: But at what cost? At what cost?! I never raised his hand. I never showed off to Ventura that revenge was to him. I never told Ventura ‘I told you so’. Instead, I had another man do my job

Rick Death: Look, I knew that match was going to result in you being involved on the worst part, King. Therefore I was prepared to step in if anything did happen. So you can say, this was my revenge for Ventura after he broke my damn leg. Now Ventura knows pain….

DA King: You make me sick. You were prepared, all because you wanted to count Johnny Ventura out of the one, two, three. I will admit, I hate Johnny a lot. But I didn’t need backup. And you just had to ruin my fun

Rick Death: Look King, nothing can be done. So stop whining, because we’re not going to change what happened….

(Rick Death leaves as DA King stares on)

(Commercial)

(Teaser of a returnee airs. The promo reads Tonight is my redemption, before the smoke takes over the text)

Ted: Well Mike, this episode of Warpath has been…astonishing, to say the least. Everyone has had their say tonight. And I am shocked on what has unfolded here tonight

Mike: You’re right. I mean, we’ve had great matches, Ownage and Hass Johnson confronting before The Remedy attacked Ownage, and then we had Johnny Ventura and Rick Death’s rivalry heat up

Ted: Things are going to get a lot better!

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a Tag Team match and it is a FWE Championship Commencement of Brutality tournament match

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship with a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: The former New Age Champion has had words with Lonewolf, now he is out here for revenge, he is out here to hopefully get himself a step closer to a new level of evolution. Lawrence is a fantastic worker and is someone who will not fail to impress

Mike: Well I want to go back this his match at Final Flight, that match may have knocked something into Lawrence and I don’t mean that Doomsday from the top of the cell, I am saying Lawrence fought every bit to try and defend the belt, so we may see a new side here in Lawrence

(Tonight is the Night by Outasight hits, Chris Xtreme comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing in at 249 pounds, CHRIIIIIIISSS XTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Chris Xtreme is looking hot on his heels tonight following what he had to endure at Final Flight. Being destroyed by Kendrick Williams, Xtreme is now out here to try and lose the thought of Kendrick Williams and the thought of capturing the FWE Championship

Mike: A consistent man, Xtreme has shown a great amount of deal here and is someone who is looking to step up from that painful experience at Final Flight. Can he, is the question.

(Here to Stay by Korn hits, DA King gets a huge reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 pounds, DAAAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ted: Now this man has been the talk of the town as of late. His officiating in the match between Johnny Ventura and Jimmy Krauss had a lot of discussion, but he didn’t make the end call and King seems pissed about that

Mike: He does, and to be honest, who can blame him? He wanted to raise the hand of Jimmy Krauss, he never and now he seems like Rick Death called the whole thing a rouse to try and get revenge on Ventura. Whether that is the case or not, remains to be seen.

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Lucifer still a bit unhappy about how the match with Blade went at Final Flight but you have to give credit where it is due, Blade had one hell of a fight and he won it fairly, Chris tired but at the end, he was not the last man standing, but yet he is in this FWE Championship tournament.

Mike: You want to know why? He is good. Lucifer is someone who has a great ability of excellence when I see it. Not only is this guy a former champion, but he has shown a lot of courage in the past and I believe tonight is going to show him on a new level.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Lucifer and Lawrence set things off here, as both men, the legal partners, come for the lock up, and you can see Lucifer quickly getting the advantage of the headlock, now forcing Lawrence to the turnbuckle, with Lucifer letting go immediately

Mike: Now Lucifer comes back at Lawrence, CHARGING INTO THE RIBS OF LAWRENCE. Now Lawrence being placed on top of that turnbuckle there, as Lucifer, now coming to Lawrence, LAWRENCE GETS THE ADVANTAGE, PUNCHING THE FACE OF LUCIFER, AND A DIVING DROPKICK FROM THE TOP BY LAWRENCE…

Ted: Now Lawrence back to his feet, as Lawrence tags in Chris Xtreme, and now Xtreme rushing to Lucifer, stomping away at Lucifer. Lucifer now pulled to his feet by Xtreme, BUT A HEADBUTT BY LUCIFER, SENDING DOWN XTREME. Lucifer follows up with a vicious leg drop, and again! Two Leg drops as Lucifer goes for a cover, but quickly, Xtreme kicks out

Mike: And now, Xtreme placed in the headlock. As Lucifer stares at Lawrence, Lawrence taunting Lucifer as Xtreme battling out of the hold quickly. Now both men get to their feet, circling the ring. And Xtreme and Lucifer lock up, Xtreme gets behind Lucifer, AND CHOPPING THE LEG OF LUCIFER

Ted: Lucifer now loses the advantage it seems, as Xtreme gets on top of Lucifer, AND LOOK AT XTREME BEATING AWAY AT THE FACE, LIKE A DRUM. XTREME IS SHOWING NO MERCY HERE TONIGHT

Mike: Lucifer now free from the attack, as he rolls to King, who is offering his hand out to tag in Lucifer. Lucifer makes the tag, as King rushes in, CLOTHESLINE TO XTREME. Xtreme getting back to his feet, AND KING HITS A DROPKICK TO THE KNEE, TAKING DOWN XTREME

Ted: Now King walks around the ring, waiting for Xtreme to get back to his feet…AND A DROPKICK TO THE HEAD THIS TIME BY KING. King now rushing in for the headlock, as you can see Xtreme fighting, trying to escape the headlock, as he waves his hands over to the ropes, trying to grab the ropes to break up the pin.

Mike: Xtreme is fighting alright. But can he keep this up or will he have to give up early so that King and Lucifer can get the win? XTREME HOWEVER IS GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK, SHRUGGING OFF KING. King couldn’t make Xtreme tap here

Ted: He couldn’t, as both men going to their feet, BUT LOOK, SWINGING NECKBREAKER FROM XTREME TO TAKE DOWN KING. King however getting back to his feet, AND XTREME SENDS KING TO THE TURNBUCKLE. King resting there, AS XTREME HITS THE BOOT TO THE BACK, AND NOW, XTREME BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE PADDING, XTREME IS SHOWING SOME ANGER TO KING

Mike: HE IS, AND KING TRYING TO MOVE OUT THE WAY SO HE CAN GET SOME ROOM….KING ELBOWS THE FACE OF XTREME. Xtreme now stunned, as King trying to recover, as he tags in Lucifer once again…AND LOOK, CLOTHESLINE, DUCKED BY XTREME. Xtreme now coming at Lucifer, DDT SMASHING INTO THE CANVAS, COVER!

1……………………………………………………………..

2……………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Lucifer, as now, Xtreme pulls him up to his feet, and Xtreme, NOW HAS LUCIFER UP TO HIS FEET. AND THE SAMOAN DROP, DAMAGING THE SPINE AND NECK AREA.

Mike: Now Xtreme looking to place in the ankle lock, AND YOU CAN SEE CHRIS IS TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THE ROPES, THAT BEING A METHOD OF ESCAPE. XTREME TIGHTENING THE LOCK AND YOU CAN HEAR THE PAIN FROM THE MOUTH OF LUCIFER. AS LUCIFER BATTLES HARD TO TRY HIS BEST TO ESCAPE THE LOCK

Ted: Oh man…That is one hell of lock to be in….BUT LOOK, LUCIFER ESCAPES. Both men now trying to get to their feet, AS LOOK AT THIS….LUCIFER PLANTS THE SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MAN, WHAT A STUN, COVER BY LUCIFER

2……………………………………………………………..

3……………KICKOUT

Mike: NOT ENOUGH. Xtreme now trying to get to Lawrence, who remains to be the freshest opponent thus far, as Xtreme now tags in Lawrence, with Lucifer letting him. Now Lawrence and Chris Lucifer regain the legality as both men go for the lock up. Lawrence this time has control, placing the headlock, AND NOW, HEADLOCK TAKEDOWN BY LAWRENCE. NOW TIGHTENING THE HOLD, TRYING TO PUSH PRESSURE ON LUCIFER

Ted: This is interesting stuff from Lawrence, as Lawrence, now waiting for Lucifer to get to his feet, after Lucifer is struggling to get a way up to his feet

Mike: Lucifer is up, AND A CLOTHESLINE BY LAWRENCE, TO SEND LUCIFER DOWN. Lucifer slowly regaining his way to his feet, SITOUT SPINEBUSTER BY LAWRENCE, AND I THINK LAWRENCE IS NOT FAR FROM PUNISHMENT TIME

Ted: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, AS LAWRENCE NOW TAUNTING LUCIFER TO HIS FEET….AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE, HERE WE GO…..UP IN THE AIR…..FOR OVERKILL, OH MAN, LUCIFER HAS TO BE OUT OF IT, COVER!!!!

3……………………………………………………………..

Ted: THAT’S….

Mike: NO, KING BROKE UP THE COUNT, AND NOW LOOK AT KING, HAHMMERING AWAY AT THE BACK OF LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE IS BEING MAULED AWAY

Ted: JESUS…BUT IT ISN’T LONG UNTIL XTREME COMES IN, AND TANGLES WITH THE DA KING. THROWING HIM OUT THE RING, AND XTREME, TAKING OUT THE TRASH

Mike: THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN KING. As both legal men are down, Lucifer after suffering that powerful Overkill, Lawrence being mauled away. Who will be the first to recover…AS LOOK, LAWRENCE, SLIDING TO XTREME, TAGGING HIM IN….And Xtreme....XTREME IS POISED, LUCIFER IS SUFFERING BADLY HERE, FIRST AN OVERKILL, NOW THIS LOOKS LIKE….

Ted: KING JUST GOT BACK UP THE APRON, AND LUCIFER HAS TAGGED IN KING, BUT XTREME OUT OF NOWHERE, WITH AN XTREME TAKE OVER, KING DIDN’T SEE THAT AT ALL…

Mike: HE MIGHT HAVE LOST OUT HERE….COVER BY XTREME!!

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND NO! XTREME COULDN’T MANAGE IT. OH MY GAWD!

Mike: KING WAS BLIND TO SEE XTREME CHARGING, BUT KING LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY…

Ted: Well both men, trying to get to their feet right now. This is torture at its finest! Xtreme tags in Lawrence however. Lawrence coming to King, BUT KING CATCHES THE GUT. AND NOW AN ENZIGURI BY KING. KING TAKING DOWN LAWRENCE. Lawrence now down flat on the canvas, as King tries to pull himself up to his feet.

Mike: King pulls himself up now, as Lawrence is pulled up, BUT A KICK TO THE GUT, AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE GOING FOR OVERKILL, but King slips out, HAMMERING AWAY AT THE BACK, AND KING FORCES LAWRENCE ON THE ROPES. KING GOING FOR A CLOTHESLINE….

Ted: BUT LAWRENCE THROWS HIM OVER THE ROPE AND NOW KING’S FACE PLANTS ON THE CONCRETE. But now Lawrence slips out the ring, and throws King back in the ring. King now trying to tag back in Lucifer….The Ankle lock by Lawrence is in tight.

Mike: BUT LOOK, KING FREES HIMSELF, AND TAGS IN LUCIFER, LUCIFER COMES RUSHING IN THE RING, AND LUCIFER FIRES AWAY THE LAWRENCE, LUCIFER FORCING HIM IN THE TURNBUCKLE

Ted: Now going for the Irish Whip, Lucifer ducks, as Lawrence jumps over Lucifer….AND LOOK AT THAT SUPLEX BY LUCIFER, LUCIFER NOW HOVERING OVER LAWRENCE AS HE TRIES TO GET TO HIS FEET. Lucifer pulls Lawrence to his feet, AND LOOK…LAWRENCE, KICK TO THE GUT

Mike: ON THE SHOULDERS GOES LUCIFER, THIS IS IT….BUT LUCIFER SLIDES OFF LAWRENCE, ELBOWING THE FACE….SUPERKICK PLANTS, COVER BY LUCIFER!!!

3……………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer and DA King celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND ADVANCING THROUGH THE NEXT ROUND OF THE COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY TOURNAMNET, CHRIS LUCIFER AND DA KING!!!!!!!!

Ted: What an amazing match, Lucifer and King get lucky this week, and I thin---

Mike: WAIT, IT’S VENTURA, ATTACKING DA KING, AND LOOK AT THESE TWO. THIS IS REVENGE FOR FINAL FLIGHT WHEN KING CALLED VENTURA FAIRLY

Ted: NO, HE NEARLY SCREWED VENTURA, AND LOOK AT VENTURA, REALLY DESTROYING KING! WHY THE HELL?!

Mike: THIS IS NOT GOOD. VENTURA THROWS KING OUT THE RING, AND LOOK, THROWING HIM INTO THE TABLE. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Ted: HE IS TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE. AND NOW, HITTING FIREBIRD’S FURY….JESUS CHRIST, DA KING IS OUT! AND HERE COME MEDICS, AS ONCE MORE, JOHNNY VENTURA SMILES TO THE SIGHT OF THE CARNAGE HE HAS CAUSED

Mike: THIS IS SHOCKING. AND HERE COMES A GURNEY, AS DA KING IS PLACED ON THAT GURNEY. JOHNNY VENTURA WALKING UP THE RAMP, HE HAS A MATCH NEXT HOWEVER.

Ted: THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, KING IS OUT COLD.

(Charlene Appleby is backstage, Cherish some approaches her)

Charlene Appleby: Cherish, I am glad to bump into you. I must say, how is it that Kristina Ouelett is going to be your opponent for the Hellcats Championship?

Cherish: I’ll tell you how it is. It’s stupid. How a talentless freak like her, able to get a shot for my championship is unbelievable. That being said, all the other Hellcats are on the same level, so I can’t say I am shock at all. But they will all know when I do beat her to still be Hellcats Champion.

Charlene Appleby: Well that is good to….

(Tyler Blade enters the scene, putting his arm around Cherish)

Tyler Blade: Oh hello Charlene. I hope your husband is in a place of comfort, and by that I am not trying to poke fun at your relationship

Charlene Appleby: What are you trying to say?

Tyler Blade: Well, I am the Briefcase of Opportunity holder. And I have no idea when I could cash this baby in. Or who to be exact. But the point is, I have been stalking about Warpath for the last couple of months, and knowing your husband’s ego, I expect he would breathe a huge sigh of relief to think I am not coming after him. All it takes is for me to cash this in, and your husband could go from the burial artist, to a loser and irrelevancy in just a few seconds.

Charlene Appleby: Can I just ask you Tyler, what is it with you trying to start shit as usual?

Tyler Blade: Who said anything about me trying to start shit? All I am saying is, don’t have your husband get too egotistical.

Charlene Appleby: Sorry Tyler, but I don’t think Liam would ever be like that. Just so you know, Liam may have lost Lost Generation X. But he still has me, so don’t even get any ideas….

(Charlene heads off with Tyler and Cherish walking onwards)

(Commercial)

(Rick Death is seen entering the car park, he gets in the car and sets up his car. He then press lightly on the accelerator and crashes)

Rick Death: WHAT THE FUCK?!

(Rick Death gets out his car and observes what he has hit)

Ted: OH NO, RICK HAS CRASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR

Mike: WHOSE IS IT THOUGH?

Rick Death: Johnny you stupid fucking idiot….

(Rick gets back into his car with Johnny Ventura’s car’s front end destroyed as the camera rolls to commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team Main Event, is scheduled for one fall!

(Kobe Chief by Keeb by hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to a massive negative reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: A week and a half since his destructive impact at Final Flight, Kendrick Williams comes down the ramp, unchanged aggression from Final Flight and you have to admit Mike, this could be a dark day for Jimmy Krauss and Dorin

Mike: This man shows aggression, I mean we saw what happened at Final Flight and I am not going to doubt Kendrick Williams at any cost, but I think this is going to be one match that will be interesting to see with Kendrick. Kendrick looking dominant tonight!

(Arena blacks out)

(Pyro explodes)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hits, and Johnny Ventura comes out to massive boos)

JA: And his partner, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds…The Infamous, JOOOOOOOHNNNNNY VEEEEENTURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

Ted: The Former FWE Champion looks hungry tonight, and I think Johnny Ventura needs a win tonight. Johnny Ventura has not been the same all week suffering the loss of his title at Final Flight, he must now begin his comeback, now he is out of the FWE Championship picture….

Mike: And you saw just there, Ventura took out DA King. I wonder how King is going to recover, I don’t know if he could. But Johnny won’t be smirking for long, when he sees the damage of his car by Rick Death!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing their opponents, first from Rosiorii de Vede, Romania, weighing in at230 pounds, DOOOOOOOOOORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mike: Dorin has been a bit quiet as of late and I don’t think anyone can be the bearer of what he has done, and I am shocked he was not involved in the FWE Championship tournament to be honest, Dorin would make a good FWE Champion

Ted: Some think that, I think Rick wants someone different to fight Krauss. This will be a match of superiority and excellence for sure, Dorin always works that way and this match should be no different

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders)

JA: And his partner, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE NEW FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mike: Get used to that name guys, because I have a feeling Jimmy Krauss will be a champion for a while. Krauss is one of the biggest superstars to grow in FWE and his excellence has been a thing of beauty in FWE, beating Johnny Ventura was something of a moment

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Ventura and Krauss start things off, AND LOOK AT VENTURA GOING FOR KRAUSS ALREADY, VENTURA ALREADY ENRAGED TODAY

Mike: Wow…Ventura showing the aggression early on this match, Krauss gets back to his feet, AND A RUNNING KNEE TO THE SKULL BY VENTURA. Ventura now stomping all over the body, not allowing Krauss to make a move. The referee pulling Ventura from Krauss, as Krauss stumbles up to his feet, VENTURA HITTING THE DROPKICK

Ted: Well you can see the sinister stare at Ventura to Krauss. Dorin looking to tag in Krauss, as Krauss leans to him, but Ventura has the left leg on hold, bending it back and the FWE Champion, in trouble

Mike: BUT LOOK, KRAUSS IS SOMEHOW, TRYING TO COUNTER IT….AND HE DOES, SHOVING VENTURA TO THE ROPES. Krauss makes the tag to Dorin and Dorin comes in the ring with the series of fists to Ventura, Ventura now getting hammered away by Dorin, as Ventura now being forced into his corner, and Williams is tagged in. AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS

Ted: KNOCKING DOWN DORIN, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS, TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE FWE UNIVERSE, AND YOU CAN SEE KENDRICK WILLIAMS STARTING TO PRESS THE FEET INTO DORIN, THE TWO TIME FORMER WORLD CHAMPION IS NOT IN A SAFE PLACE AT THE MOMENT

Mike: Dorin rolls out the ring, with Kendrick Williams raising his fist in a taunt to Dorin, Dorin comes back in the ring and both men at a distance to each other. Slowly coming together, to press for the lock up and it seems Williams may have control again, forcing Dorin into the turnbuckle, and now raising the knees into Dorin. Now placing Dorin on top of the turnbuckle

Ted: And now Kendrick climbing up there too…BUT DORIN KICKS THE MIDSECTION, LOOKING TO GET CONTROL, AND BOOTS OFF WILLIAMS, SENDING HIS SPINE CRASHING INTO THE CANVAS. Dorin gets prepared as this chance is open for him AND A DIVING KNEE INTO THE FACE, KENDRICK STRUCK AND BRUISED

Mike: DORIN CLIMBS ON TOP AND FIRING AWAY AT THE FISTS. INTO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS, YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS IS LOOKING HAPPY, KNOWING WILLIAMS IS GETTING BEATEN AWAY….

Ted: Now Dorin picks up Williams, THROWING HIM OUT THE RING. Dorin now mocking Williams. Williams throwing a rage outside the ring, as Dorin slides out the ring, BUT WILLIAMS ATTACKS DORIN OFF THE BAT, THROWING HIM HEAD FIRST INTO THE STEEL STEPS.

Mike: THAT WILL DO SOME REAL DAMAGE TO DORIN. Kendrick has been on fire as of late, as you all know his situation at Final Flight and you heard what he had to say on Mayhem a couple of nights ago. Now Kendrick Williams throws Dorin back into the ring, Williams tagging in Ventura, AND VENTURA, GOING FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE HERE ON DORIN

Ted: OH NO, IS DORIN GOING TO TAP TO VENTURA? DORIN TRYING TO REACH TO THE ROPES, BUT I THINK DORIN IS TOO FAR FROM THE ROPES

Mike: BUT LOOK, DORIN ALREADY TURNING OVER, LOOKING LIKE HE WILL COUNTER IT…..AND DORIN FLINGS VENTURA OFF HIM. Dorin now getting back to his feet, BUT VENTURA NAILS THE FIREBIRD FURY!!! COVER

1…………………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND LOOK, KICKOUT BY DORIN. Dorin now trying to roll out the ring, BUT DORIN IS STOPPED BY VENTURA. Ventura now pressing the feet into the head of Dorin! Ventura stomping away at Dorin, and Dorin unable to fight back….

Mike: Ventura forced to let go however as Dorin now is able to move out the ring, trying to recover from the ambush. Jimmy Krauss trying to edge back on Dorin to his feet with words. AS VENTURA KNOCKS OFF KRAUSS. Krauss and Dorin down, as Ventura slides out the ring, BUT DORIN GETTING AT VENTURA

Ted: JUMPING ON VENTURA AND NOW DORIN BEATS AWAY AT VENTURA. Dorin now picks up Ventura, throwing him back in the ring, Ventura rolling in the middle of the ring and now, Dorin ascends the turnbuckle. Dorin getting ready to jump…DIVING ELBOW HITS. Now Krauss gets back on the apron, Dorin limping himself to Krauss. And now the tag has been made. KRAUSS STORMS IN THE RING AND TAKES REVENGE ON VENTURA

Mike: Ventura being stomped away by Krauss. Krauss picks up Ventura, KRAUSS GOING FOR BACK TO SANITY….BUT VENTURA SHOVES OFF KRAUSS, KRAUSS LANDING ON HIS BACK. Ventura now backing to Williams, AND THE TAG IS MADE. Williams now coming in the ring, picking up Krauss to his feet, AND LOOK! CHOKESLAM BY WILLIAMS, GOING FOR THE COVER

2…………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Not enough to keep down Krauss, as Williams throws Krauss back to his feet, BUT KRAUSS ALREADY FIRING AWAY THE FISTS IN THE FACE, GETTING REDEMPTION, AS WILLIAMS IS BEING FORCED TO THE ROPES

Mike: AND A CLOTHESLINE SENDING WILLIAMS OUT THE RING. Williams tumbles out as Krauss climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, Williams trying to recover, AND A DIVING CLOTHESLINE TO WILLIAMS.

Ted: Krauss showing an aggressive state of mind here, as he picks up Williams and now raising the knee, DDT TO THE CONCRETE….Williams getting back up with Krauss returning to the ring.

Mike: Williams stumbling in the ring, AND LOOK, BACK TO SANITY ON WILLIAMS. WILLIAMS COULD BE OUT, COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION…

3………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: WILLIAMS GETS THE SHOULDER UP. Now Krauss takes advantage of the situation, placing the headlock in tight, Williams trying to battle out of this hold here, as Krauss, now getting to his feet, the headlock still secure, BUT WILLIAMS, CONVERTS THE LOCK INTO A WRIST LOCK. AND NOW KRAUSS TRYING TO CONVERT IT ONCE AGAIN

Mike: BUT KENDRICK, GETTING CONTROL, HITTING SKY HIGH ON KRAUSS. Krauss is out and you can see Dorin wants in on this match, but Kendrick Williams sends a massive Big Boot to the face of Dorin! Knocking him off the apron, and allowing Krauss to continue his world of pain!

Ted: Now Kendrick Williams lifts back Krauss to his feet, forcing him into the turnbuckle. And Williams now firing shots in the chest of Krauss. Krauss trying to move his way out of the hold. Williams throws Krauss to the middle of the ring now, climbing the turnbuckle. As Krauss is struggling to get to his feet, WILLIAMS JUMPS….

Mike: BUT NOBODY HOME FOR WILLIAMS, KRAUSS MOVING OUT THE WAY AND DORIN IS TAGGED IN. Dorin rushing in the ring, BUT A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL BY WILLIAMS CONNECTS, AS DORIN IS BROUGHT DOWN. Now Williams kneels down and places the headlock in tight, as now Dorin battles to try and get back in this match

Ted: You can see Dorin waving his arm around, trying to get somewhere in this match. As Williams trying to increase the strength of that headlock. But now Dorin is starting to come around, standing on his feet, I think Williams has to let go sooner or later…Williams does let go, FORCING DORIN ONTO THE ROPES, DORIN BOUNCES BACK AT WILLIAMS

Mike: FLYING SHOULDER….NO, WILLIAMS JUMPS OUT THE WAY, TAGGING IN JOHNNY VENTURA. JOHNNY WITH A SPEAR TO DORIN, COVER BY VENTURA!!!!!!

3………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! VENTURA DENIED A WIN. As now, Dorin brought back to his feet, Ventura starts a series of chest slaps to Dorin. Back to the ropes once more, and now Ventura sends Dorin for the Irish Whip, BUT DORIN SLIDES OUT THE RING. Getting back on the apron, BUT VENTURA WITH AN ENZIGURI TO THE HEAD OF DORIN, OH MAN, DORIN FALLS HEAVILY AND VENTURA NOW TAUNTING DORIN

Mike: A great move I must admit from Ventura, and now Dorin is trying all he can to recover here, but this looks bad for Dorin. Ventura tagging back in Williams quickly, as Jimmy Krauss is there trying to encourage Dorin to get back into a focus mode here, Dorin slowly crawls back in the ring with Williams taunting Dorin

Ted: Williams now comes to Dorin, BUT DORIN WITH A PUNCH TO THE GUT. PUNCH TO THE HEAD, SENDING WILLIAMS FOR THE IRISH WHIP, WILLIAMS COMES BACK AT DORIN…AND DORIN WITH THE FLAPJACK NOW. And Dorin now starts off a series of elbow and leg drops to Williams. Williams is suffering here…

Mike: Williams not finding that aggressive alignment in his body now. As Dorin raises himself to his feet, bouncing off the ropes, COMING BACK AT WILLIAMS FOR THE ELBOW DRO….NO, WILLIAMS COUNTERED IT, GETTING BACK TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS WITH A KCIK TO THE GUT, WHAT A SUPLEX BY WILLIAMS TO DAMAGE THE SPINE OF DORIN.

Ted: Now look at Williams, taunting Dorin to his feet, Dorin using the ropes to help him to his feet here….AS LOOK AT WILLIAMS, GOD’S GIFT QUICKLY PLANTING THE CANVAS

Mike: BUT KRAUSS COMES IN THE RING, AND DELIVERS BACK TO SANITY ON KRAUSS, VENTURA COMES IN THE RING, WITH THE FIREBIRD’S FURY TO KRAUSS AND NOW EVERYONE BUT VENTURA, DOWN ON THE CANVAS. AND LOOK AT VENTURA, DRAGGING THE ARM OF WILLIAMS OVER DORIN, THAT IS A COVER, AND THE COUNT!!!

3…………………………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: THR….NO! NO! KICKOUT BY DORIN. WILLIAMS AND VENTURA ARE SHOCKED BY THIS AND NOW, WILLIAMS APPLYING A SLEEPER HOLD ON DORIN, OH MY GAWD, DORIN IS IN TROUBLE HERE AS THE SLEEPER TIGHTENING THE HOLD OF DORIN, NOW DORIN PASSED OUT UNDER WILLIAMS AT SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, WILL DÉJÀ VU PLAY INTO COURSE TONIGHT?

Mike: DORIN IS SLOWLY LOSING FOCUS, I THINK KENDRICK COULD PUT HIM TO SLEEP. BUT CAN HE? JIMMY ISN’T AROUND TO SAVE HIM, AS LOOK, DORIN IS FINDING SOMETHING

Ted: IS IT TOO LITTLE TOO LATE HOWEVER? AS DORIN….BREAKING FREE FROM THE HOLD, AND A STUNNED DORIN, NOW TRYING TO RECOVER HIMSELF

Mike: Krauss falls out of the ring, as Williams getting to his feet….A bit damaged following that horrific Back to Sanity from Krauss. Williams coming to Dorin…BUT DORIN HAS HIM UP. DORIN IS IN CONTROL, AND THE POWERBOMB HITS, OH MY GAWD, KENDRICK WILLIAMS’S SPINE HAS JUST SMASHED INTO A THOUSAND PIECES…

Ted: THAT’S NOT ALL, BOTH MEN FOLLOWING THAT POWERBOMB ARE DOWN AND OUT, AND IT SEEMS LIKE KRAUSS IS BACK UP THE APRON, AS BOTH DORIN AND WILLIAMS TRYING TO CRAWL TO THEIR PARTNERS. THEY NEED TO MAKE THE TAG, THEY NEED TO REST AND ALLOW VENTURA AND KRAUSS TO FIGHT…

Mike: THEY COULD, AS LOOK….KENDRICK TAGS IN VENTURA, CAN DORIN REACH KRAUSS?

Ted: NO, VENTURA PULLS BACK DORIN AND NOW SLAMMING HIS KNEE OFF THE CANVAS….Dorin trying to get back up to reach Krauss, BUT LOOK, VENTURA WITH AN UPPERCUT TO KRAUSS, KNOCKING KRAUSS OFF THE CANVAS, AND VENTURA TAKES DOWN KRAUSS…

Mike: BUT LOOK, DORIN WITH THE REJE….NO, COUNTER BY VENTURA. VENTURA TURNS AROUND, AND LOOK, THE FIREBIRD’S FURY HITS. VENTURA’S NIGHT COULD BE SUPREME HERE. COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hits, Johnny Ventura and Kendrick Williams celebrate as they taunt Krauss)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF KENDRICK WILLIAMS AND JOHNNY VENTURA

Ted: THESE TWO WALKING UP THE RAMP WITH HAPPINESS, THE FWE CHAMPION HAS BEEN KNOCKED OFF AND VENTURA AND WILLIAMS ARE CELEBRATING. THESE TWO HAVE MADE ONE GREAT MATCH

Mike: You know, I am not happy with how this match has gone down by, but you know, I can’t say anything. But how is Ventura going to feel when he notices his car has been destroyed by Rick Death! I expect the happiness to not last any…

(Lights go out)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL?!

(A promo airs)

Voice: UNDERRATED….UNVALUED…..NEVER EXPECTED…..I have been held back too long. Right now.I make the comeback. I am back, I am….REBORN

Ted: WHO?!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, the fans wonder who it is)

Mike: WHO THE HELL IS IT?

Ted: I DON’T…..WAIT….WAIT!!!!

Mike: OH MY GAWD, IT’S HIM, HE IS BACK

Ted: IT’S PYRITE. PYRITE IS BACK IN FWE, AND HE HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER

Mike: PYRITE IS BACK IN FWE. OH MY LORD, WHAT A RETURN, WHAT A NIGHT….AND LOOK, HE IS CHARGING DOWN THE RING. OH MY GAWD

Ted: HE NEEDS TO EXPRESS HIMSELF. PYRITE STORMING DOWN THIS RING…AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!! HE GETS IN THE RING. STARING AT JIMMY KRAUSS!

Mike: OH….KRAUSS IS GETTING TO HIS FEET. Krauss picked up by Pyrite. And Pyrite now patting his back

Ted: Just a sign of respect? Wow. Pyrite showing a positive sign here….

Mike: Pyrite leaving the ring, giving Krauss a sign o….HEY WAIT, SPEAR, SPEAR! SPEAR TO KRAUSS!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Ted: KRAUSS GOT SPEARED BY PYRITE. PYRITE JUST TOOK OUT KRAUSS….AND DORIN, COMING AFTER PYRITE, BUT PYRITE LIFTS HIM UP….OH MY GAWD

Mike: PYRITE HAS HIM UP IN THE AIR….AND LOOK!!!! PYBOMB, PYBOMB HITS ON THE CONCRETE. WHAT A DROP….

Ted: BUT PYRITE IS NOT DONE HERE. PYRITE TURNS AROUND AND SEES KRAUSS SLIPPING TO HIS FEET……AND LOOK, PICKING UP KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS UP IN THE AIR, PYBOMB HITS, OH MY GAWD

Mike: KRAUSS HAS JUST BEEN DESTROYED!!!!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits once more, as Pyrite stares at Krauss who is laid out)

Ted: I have no fucking idea how this is possible….I mean, Pyrite is back, and he has just destroyed two people in the space of a minute. Pyrite has just….Just destroyed people

Mike: I have no idea what this means, I have no idea why Pyrite has done this, but I am sure that this is going to open up questions for next week’s Warpath. As Pyrite is stands tall over Krauss….What will this mean for next week?

Ted: That’s all we have time for, but what a dramatic way to leave Warpath. Goodnight ladies and gentlemen

(Pyrite stands over Krauss)

(FWE Intro hits)

(Cameras fade out)
Back to top Go down

March 5th 2013
Page 1 of 1