FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 9th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 9th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 9th 2013   June 9th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 am

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Recap of last week airs)

(32 Days Away From Glory Road)

(Burn It Down by Linkin Park hits, the camera settles into a sold out Omaha Civic as the red/white pyros blast from the stage and circles the cheering crowd)

Edward: Live from Omaha, Nebraska, it's the Journey to Glory Road continuing on this edition of SUNDAY... NIGHT... MAYHEM!!

Jake: This crowd is fired up, as am I! What a show we have in store for you here tonight on Mayhem as Glory Road edges closer by the week, partner.

Edward: Oh I can't wait for Glory Road, but to get there, we'll have to pass through Mayhem! And after last week's incident before Mayhem went on the air, we will get an update on the condition of BarcaEdge after that horrible plight he took last week at the hands of Andre The Fireboy.

Jake: And in our main event, World Champion Tyler Blade takes on Martin Arkless in a match where there respective rivals, Liam Catterson and Ryan Savage, are banned from ringside due to the actions of last week's main event.

Edward: But the time for talking is done, let's kick off the action right now!

(Say It To My Face by Downstait hits, Aaron Krycek makes his way to the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is set for one fall, where the winner will advance to the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble at Glory Road! ... Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, "The Quarterback" AAROONN KRRRRRYYYYCEEEEKKK!

Jake: A golden opportunity lies ahead for the young Aaron Krycek. It's a qualifying match to be one of five who enter the Championship Scramble for Ethan Hayes' Inter-Anarchy Championship at Glory Road.

Edward: So far lies the Champ Hayes, Carlos Rosso and former Champion VIP. Krycek looks to be the fourth man, but has a tough challenge ahead.

(Kickstart Your Heart by Motley Crue hits, Teddy Hart is booed as he comes down the ramp with a smug look on his face)

AD: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, he is "The Showstealer" TEEDDDYYY HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTT!!

Jake: The man once known as Lawrence on Warpath, now Teddy Hart on Mayhem. He is a former New Age Champion, and he is a different man than his former self he showed us last week in an impressive feat against Carlos Rosso.

Edward: Teddy Hart was definitely impressive, and now he has a shot to book himself a ticket to Glory Road.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: This match is underway as--- HARTBREAKER!! OH MY! OUT OF NOWHERE!! TEDDY HART CAUGHT HIM WITH THE HARTBREAKER JUST LIKE THAT! THE COVER!! IS IT OVER ALREADY!?

ONE............ TWO................. THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Kickstart Your Heart hits, Teddy Hart gets to his feet with a slick smirk on his face, looking down at Krycek as the ref raises his arm up)

AD: Here is your winner, and advancing to Glory Road... TEEEEDDDYYY HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRTT!!

Edward: ..I don't even know what to say.

Jake: Well, Teddy Hart beats Aaron Krycek in about no more than 10 seconds, and he now has a Inter-Anarchy Title shot at Glory Road.

(Replay clip airs of last week where Mike Cole attacked Jason Skilled and put him in the Cole Lock)

Edward: Last week we saw Mike Cole snap on Mayhem, as he assaulted Jason Skilled after losing to him in a matter of a minute. What's going on with Mike Cole?

Jake: Well, earlier today, I sat down with Mike Cole and we had a talk, and he had some words to share.

(A video opens up, where Jake Evans is shown sat in an interview room with Mike Cole)

Jake Evans: Thank you for joining me this afternoon, Cole.

Jake Evans: Now, before I begin asking questions, let's take a look at the past few months for your career in FWE. You lost the Brotherhood Championships, and won the All or Nothing Briefcase for a World Title shot. But suddenly, after that, you basically lost touch. Loss upon loss began piling u---

Mike Cole: Okay, listen. Yeah, yeah, I lost a few matches. What is your point!?

Jake Evans: Last week, after a quick and embarrassing loss to Jason Skilled, you assaulted him. And it looked like you just snapped and lost your mind. So I ask, what's going on inside your head?

Mike Cole: What's going on in my head? What else goes on in a man's head? I've had to leave arena after arena knowing that I came up short. Shortcoming after shortcoming. Do you know what that does to a man, Jake? DO YOU!?!

Jake Evans: N--- no. I don't.

Mike Cole: IT KILLS A MAN INSIDE. IT MAKES ME FEEL WORTHLESS. IT FRUSTRATES A MAN. SEEING MY FORMER TAG TEAM PARTNER GO ON TO HEADLINE GLORY ROAD, WHILE I'M HERE STRUGGLING TO EVEN WIN A MATCH. WHEN I KNOW I AM THE MOST TALENTED MAN IN THIS COMPANY, BUT I CONTINUOUSLY SLIP UP. IT PISSES ME OFF JAKE.

Jake Evans: Please, Mr. Cole, relax yourself. Take a deep breath. Please, just calm down. I'm just a journalist looking for answers.

Jake Evans: Now, I understand, that frustration's built up inside you. But why did you attack Jason Skilled of all people?

Mike Cole: Why Jason? Why you ask!? Because he's a JOKE. And while I had to sit on the sideline at Rival's Revenge, HE WAS IN A WORLD TITLE MATCH. A JOKE LIKE HIM! He had a World Title match, and I was told that I had to stay in catering with failures. Even though night in and night out I work my ass off for these fans. But they don't care about me, do they?! No. These fans turned their back on me. And I respond with pointing my middle finger up to them.

Jake Evans: Cole, for months, we've seen you as a man of the people. Why the change of heart?

Mike Cole: Why? Because I've been delusional, I've been blind for far too long. And it took one man to bring that out of me. One man explained it all to me. And I see the light. These fans don't care about me.

Jake Evans: May I ask, who is this "one man" you speak of?

Mike Cole: Haha, oh Jake, I can't tell you that. Not yet.

Jake Evans: When, though?

Mike Cole: Next week, the world will know who my savior is.

(Mike Cole gets up and walks off as the video footage ends)

(Commercial Break)

( https://youtu.be/8nWi5uz3omU )

(DING DING DING)

AD: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Amazing by Kayne West hits, Jason Skilled comes out to cheers)

AD: Introducing first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in at 225 pounds, JAAAAASOOOON SKIIIIIIIILLLLEEEEEEEEED

Jake: Ever since his return at Commencement of Brutality, Skilled has been on fine form, and tonight could be another case of fine form, when he partners with another former Inter-Anarchy Champion in this match. But can Jason Skilled show the form of dominance tonight with Cross? We’ll have to see in this match!

(Stronger by Kayne West hits, Maximus Cross comes out to many cheers)

AD: And his partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 230 pounds, MAXXXXXXXXXIMUSSSSSSS CROOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edward: Cross looking on fire tonight, he wants a win tonight, after suffering hugely over the last couple of weeks, he needs a boost if he wants to be back on form. Ever since losing that championship to V.I.P, he hasn’t been too good. But hopefully, that will change tonight, with the help of Jason Skilled

(Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch hits, Frank Gieling and Davonte Hoskins come out to boos)

AD: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 332 pounds, they are the team of Frank Gieling and Davonte Hoskins, THHHHHHEEEE B………….W……….AGENNNNNCYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jake: Well an interesting combination of Gieling and Hoskins there, Skilled and Cross are serious threats, but these men may be serious threats too, because these men are not a lower level of strength. We know how good Gieling is, we know how strong Hoskins is, this match is going to be a bitter fight…

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Cross and Hoskins start things off, and they both lock up. You can see Cross is pushing Hoskins into the turnbuckle, and now Hoskins braces the knee into the ribs. Now Cross trying to throw Hoskins off him. But Hoskins beats him to the chase, and now clotheslines Cross….

Edward: Cross already looking to tag in Skilled. But the leg lock by Hoskins is in tight, and Cross finds himself in a battle, AND LOOK, CROSS IS ALREADY LOOKING TO TAG IN SKILLED……JUST A BIT CLOSER…..AND YES, HE DOES SO. Skilled rushes in AND THROWS HIMSELF INTO HOSKINS,

Jake: Great stuff by Skilled, as he now picks up Hoskins, LOOKING FOR THE SUPERKICK, Hoskins however holds it, AND LAYS OUT SKILLED, CLOTHESLINE TO HIM THIS TIME. Now Hoskins is stomping away at Skilled as he has the advantage…

Edward: Skilled getting to his feet now, AND HOSKINS HITS THE SPEAR, SMASHING THE BACK OF SKILLED, COVER BY HOSKINS

1………………………………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Jake: And Skilled kicks out at one. Now Hoskins tries to make Skilled tap out, as Hoskins is battling hard to pull back on the body of Skilled….BUT LOOK AT SKILLED, TRYING TO FREE HIMSELF, AND HE HEADBUTTS THE FACE OF HOSKINS….

Edward: Hoskins holds his face, Skilled up to his feet….AND A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE, SLAMMING DOWN HOSKINS. Now Hoskins tries to crawl to Gieling, and Skilled allows him, he welcomes the challenge….Gieling is in, GIELING CHARGING, BUT A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF GIELING

Jake: Franky fell into that trap, and for Skilled, this looks easy. Gieling now getting to his feet, AND LOOK, SKILLED HITS THE SHATTERED TEETH, EASY. But he is not going for the pin, Gieling has just come in, fresh from the tag.

Edward: But that will be a lot of damage to Gieling. As he now tries to get to his feet, AND LOOK, GIELING CHARGING FOR SKILLED, TACKLING HIM AND THROWING HIS FISTS INTO HIS FACE, ENRAGED IS GIELING.

Jake: That Shattered Teeth with have set off Gieling, as he now throws Skilled into the corner, Skilled seated in the corner, AND A RUNNING KNEE IN THE FOREHEAD. OUCH!

Edward: And you can see Gieling is throwing his frustration into Skilled, the referee is getting in the way of things, and Gieling lets go, now you can see Skilled trying to make his way to Cross who is looking to tag him in. But Skilled being stomped away by Gieling, and Gieling, KNOCKING CROSS OFF THE TURNBUCKLE.

Jake: Gieling turns around, SHATTERED TEETH AGAIN TO GIELING, GIELING IS DOWN, COVER BY SKILLED…

2………………………………………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: NO, KICKOUT BY SKILLED. And now, Skilled trying to crawl to his feet as Gieling is trying to crawl to tag in Hoskins, so much damage from Skilled and Hoskins is trying to get Gieling to tag him in….

Jake: Gieling is now crawling closer, and Skilled up to his feet, but again, I think he is letting Gieling to tag in his partner….

Edward: A fair situation there from Skilled, and Hoskins smacks in Gieling and Hoskins charging for Skilled, both men lock up, and you can see Hoskins with the knee to the gut. Getting control over Skilled, and now pushing him into the turnbuckle.

Jake: Skilled resting there, Hoskins has gained a bit of energy from waiting and watching, now Hoskins throws himself, INTO SKILLED IN THE TURNBUCKLE, BAH GAWD, WHAT A COLLISION

Edward: And now, you can see the knees pressing the ribs once more, and you can hear Skilled in agony thanks to Hoskins. Now Hoskins throws Skilled into the opposite corner, and Skilled resting there. Hoskins charging for Skilled, BUT SKILLED WITH THE ELBOW INTO THE JAW. AND SKILLED WITH A POWERFUL SPINEBUSTER

Jake: THAT WAS A POWERFUL SPINEBUSTER THERE. Now Skilled trying to make his way to Cross, who has hardly been in, this will play to an advantage……AND CROSS IS IN, Cross now going over to Hoskins, and now Hoskins being stomped away by Cross, ON THE HEAD TOO, DANGEROUS ATTACKS THERE…

Edward: Cross now picks up Hoskins, WHO SHOVES HIM, Cross gets a hold of Hoskins, BUT HOSKINS HEADBUTTS THE STOMACH, AND NOW WOUNDS CROSS…..AND HOSKINS, ONCE MORE SPEARING HIS OPPONENT.

Jake: And now look at Hoskins, you can see the foot pressing onto the throat,and the referee is not having any of this, now counting out Hoskins

1………………………………………..2……………………………………..3…………………………………………4…………………………

Edward: And Hoskins lets go just before the five count is made. Wanting to do a lot of damage to Cross as he can, now he picks up Cross, AND LOOK AT HOSKINS, LOOK AT HOSKINS…..THE DEAD END TO CROSS, COVER

3…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Jake: NO! NO! CROSS KICKS OUT, AND SUDEENLY, YOU CAN SEE A PRETTY MAD HOSKINS…

Edward: WAIT, HE IS CALLING GIELING INTO THE RING, Gieling climbs the turnbuckle, BUT SKILLED CHARGING, AND THE BODY SPLASH ONTO SKILLED HITS, AND NOW, HOSKINS BOOTS HIS BODY OUTSIDE THE RING, THE REFEREE TRYING TO HAVE A WORD WITH HOSKINS, BUT HOSKINS IS NOT HAVING ANY OF IT….

Jake: AND LOOK, FRANK AND HOSKINS, DOUBLE TEAMING ON CROSS, NO!!!!

Edward: HOSKINS, PICKS UP CROSS……AND GIELING, HITTING THE GAME CHANGER ON CROSS

Jake: AND NOW HOSKINS FOLLOWS UP WITH THE DEAD END, COVER BY HOSKINS….

3………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Phenomenon hits, Hoskins and Gieling begin to celebrate)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF FRANK GIELING AND DAVONTE HOSKINS, THE B… W… AGENCY!!

Jake: Wow….I think Maximus Cross is seriously hurt. That is not a good situation that Maximus Cross is suffering under from that attack---

(Frank Gieling grabs a mic and stands in the middle of the ring as DaVonte goes to the outside and looks under the ring)

Frank: CHRISTOPHER BLACK, LAST WEEK, WE TOLD YOU TO HAND US THAT BRIEFCASE. BUT YOU DIDN'T. AND NOW... YOU'RE GONNA SEE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT'S COMING TO YOU IF WE DON'T GET WHAT WE WANT.

(DaVonte Hoskins gets a table into the ring, and the two set it up)

Edward: OH NO, THAT'S A TABLE THEY'VE GOT SET UP! THIS ISN'T GOOD FOR MAX CROSS!!

Jake: AND THIS IS A MESSAGE THE BW AGENCY IS SENDING TO CHRIS BLACK! THEY'VE GOT MAX CROSS UP! AND OH NO... OH NO... THE LAST CALL!! DOUBLE LAST CALL, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!!!
Edward: GOOD LORD, SOMEBODY STOP THIS, THE BW AGENCY JUST SENT MAX CROSS THROUGH A TABLE, THIS IS INSANE...

(Paramedics hit the ring and check on Max Cross as The BW Agency exits the ring)

Jake: A message definitely has been sent to Christopher Black here tonight at the expense of Max Cross.

(Ryan Savage is shown backstage arguing with Farid in a hallway)

Ryan: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BARRED FROM RINGSIDE!? DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK!? TYLER BLADE ATTACKED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MATCH...

XX: Look, Ryan, as GM, I have to ensure that my main event ends without hostility. You and Liam Catterson are both barred from ringside, regardless. Please do not violate my ruling, or there will be SEVERE consequences...

(Farid walks off as Ryan looks on in anger)

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following triple threat match-up is scheduled for ONE FALL.... where the winner enters at #5 in the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble at GLORY ROAD!

("My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" by Fall Out Boy hits, as Ethan Hayes slowly walks down the ramp with the Inter-Anarchy Championship on his waist)

AD: Introducing first, from Forth Worth, Texas, weighing in at 205 pounds...HE ISSS....YOUR INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION.....
EEEEETTTTTHHHHAAAAANNNNNN HHHHHHAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Jake: Ethan Hayes has had a week to remember, as he cashed in his All or Nothing Mid Card Championship contract against VIP, in his Championship match against Maximus where he conquered the hell out of his match!

Edward: VIP pulled out numerous tricks from the hat in order to finally live his dream, but his luck fell to the ground as Hayes cashed in his contract to become I-A Champion!

(Hayes jumps up the turnbuckles, as he poses to the mixed crowd)

("Rainmaker" by NJ Sound hits with a mixed reaction, as Carlos Rosso makes his way to the ring)

AD: And one of his opponents, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, weighing in at 230 pounds.....CCCCCAAARRRLLLOOO RRROOOOOSSSSOOOOOO!!

Jake: Now here is a kid who has been the "rainmaker" for Mayhem over these past couple of weeks! He has shown that he is well capable of becoming our next Inter-Anarchy Champion with his extreme matches he has been displaying here.

Edward: You got to be kidding me? The expression on this kid's face easily shows that he is going to be a one-hit wonder in this match. No chance in hell for him to win this!

(Rosso enters the ring, with the follow-up on Hayes evacuating the ring as Rosso points at the IA title)

("We VIP Ballin" by MVP hits as VIP makes his way down the aisle to boos)

AD: And their opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 252 pounds........VIICCCTTOOOR IIISSSSSAAAIIAAAHH PPRRRRIIIINNNCCEEEE!!

Edward: Allow me to intrude right here Jake, but even though I hated to see him lose his title last week, he didn't show the true power and courage to attempt to win back his title.

Jake: What the hell are you talking about? Did you see the damage that was inflicted on him by the hands of Cross?

Edward: I don't give a damn! If he wants this title back, he has to FIGHT for it!

(VIP is not shown on the ramp)

Jake: Err, where is VIP?

Edward: How the hell can you be late for your own match? Wasting my damn time..

(Rosso looks around the ring in sight for VIP, while Ethan picks up a mic from the commentary booth)

Hayes: It has come to my complete attention that VIP is not here tonight as we can all tell, so to make a beneficial decision that can please both parties, I am leaving...

(Crowd gives mixed reactions to Hayes, as he walks through the crowd)

Edward: WHAT THE HELL? ETHAN, GET BACK TO THE RING!

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! VIP IS CHARGING FROM THE BARRICADE, AND HE HITS A POWERFUL CLOTHESLINE ON THE INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION! HAYES IS SENT CRASHING DOWN!

Edward: Now this ought to spice things up for once....

Jake: VIP grabs a hold of the Inter-Anarchy Championship, and he gives it to the ref! YES THE MATCH IS NOW ON!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: AND VIP GOES BACK TO WORK ON HAYES, WHO IS BEING AMBUSHED BY HAYES ALL AROUND BY VIP! VIP GRABS HIM BY THE HEAD, BUT HAYES WITH A KICK TO VIP'S STOMACH!....

Jake: BUT VIP GRABS HIS FOOT AND PUSHES IT AROUND....VIP WALKING SOME DISTANCE AWAY......DROPKICK TO HAYES! HAYES HITS THE CONCRETE FLOOR, WHILE VIP IS BUILDING ON MOMENTUM!

Edward: VIP is desperate to be in the #5 spot at the Scramble at Glory Road, where everyone will be wiped out in exhaustion, and his theme will ring for him to do his thing....I hope.

Jake: VIP CRASHES DOWN FOR THE PIN!

1..............................................!

2..............................................!

Edward: BUT HAYES KICKS OUT JUST IN TIME!

Jake: Both men are now exchanging unforgiving shots across each other! Ethan is faded as he hits a chop on VIP, BUT VIP WITH A HARD CHOP ACROSS THE CHEST OF HAYES, AS HE SHOUTS IN PAIN!

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE! ITS CARLOS ROSSO! HE IS ON TOP OF THE RING! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS KID!

Jake: CARLOS IS ON TOP, READY TO LEAP TOWARDS HAYES AND VIP! THE CROWD IS BUZZING WITH EXCITEMENT AS HE IS TELLING HIM TO SET OFF!

Edward: CARLOS JUMPS FROM THE RING, AND HITS A MOONSAULT ON BOTH HAYES AND VIP! OH MY GOD!

Jake: ALL THREE MEN ARE ALL DOWN AND OUT, AND ROSSO WITH A SHOCKING PIN ON HAYES! COULD HE BE THE MAN TO ENTER NUMBER 5?!?!

1.................................................!

2.................................................!

Edward: VIP GRABS ROSSO'S LEG, AND HE SENDS A KICK TOWARDS ROSSO.....! BUT ROSSO DUCKS.....AND HE CREATES A JUMPING NECKBREAKER FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! OH MY GOD! THESE GUYS ARE NOT EVEN IN THE RING!

Jake: LOOK AT HAYES, RUSHING INSIDE THE RING TO ESCAPE THIS BRUTALITY! WHAT A COWARD!

Edward: VIP grabs Rosso firmly by the head, as he carries and pushes him inside the ring!

Jake: HOLD ON! HAYES IS MOVING IN FOR THE PIN ON ROSSO! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

1.........................................!

2.........................................!

Edward: AND CARLOS KICKS OUT AT A MILLISECOND!!

Jake: Ethan almost ha----ROSSO WITH A PELE KICK TO HAYES FROM THE MAT! OH MY GOD! HAYES HAS TO BE FADED!

Edward: WATCH OUT FOR VIP! HE IS CHARGING TOWARDS ROSSO, BUT ROSSO DODGES AS HE GOES TOWARDS THE ROPES! VIP RUNS TOWARDS HIM AGAIN......AND ROSSO WITH A JUMPING HIGH KNEE ON VIP! VIP IS KNOCKED TOWARDS THE CORNER OF THE RING! IS ROSSO SEIZING THE NUMBER 5 SPOT?!?

Jake: HAYES IS OUT COLD ON THE GROUND JUST BELOW THE RING AS WE SPEAK! LOOK HERE! ROSSO IS ON TOP OF THE RING, READY TO MAKE A STUNNING HIGH-FLYING MOVE! ROSSO IS READY, POISING FOR VICTORY AT THE MOMENT! CAN HE DO IT?!?

Edward: Rosso is positioning himself on top of the turnbuckle, with VIP still gazing around......ROSSO CATAPULTS WITH A MOONSAULT ON VIP..........

Jake: JESUS CHRIST! VIP WITH A RUNNING KNEE FACEBUSTER ON ROSSO, THAT SENDS HIM FLYING AND HITTING THE BARRICADE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Edward: ROSSO MUST BE TORN IN HALF RIGHT NOW! HOLY SHIT! WHAT A WORLD-CLASS MOVE BY VIP!

(Replay shows Rosso jumping for the moonsault, and VIP rushing in for the Jumping Knee Facebuster that sends him crashing towards the turnbuckle)

Jake: WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE FREAKING MATCH WE HAVE JUST WITNESSED! ROSSO IS NOT MOVING A BARE INCH! IS HE GONNA BE ALRIGHT?!?

Edward: I DON'T KNOW, BUT VIP'S LOOK IS STARTING TO CHANGE! HE WALKS ACROSS THE RING AND EXTENDS HIS ARMS....AND HE GRABS A HOLD OF HAYES! HAYES IS YELLING WITH FEAR AS HE IS BEING LIFTED UP FROM THE GROUND!

Jake: VIP HAS HIM UP FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING.......AND NAILS A GERMAN SUPLEX ON HAYES THAT SENDS HIM WOBBLING BACK IN THE RING!

Edward: LOOK AT THE EYES OF VIP! HE IS FIRMLY LOCKING HIS EYES TOWARDS THE SUFFERING HAYES!

Jake: After Hayes cashed in his contract, leaving VIP with the shortest REIGN IN THIS COMPANY'S HISTORY, IS FULLY CHARGED! THE FANS ARE LIVID AFTER WHAT VIP HAS DONE TO ROSSO, AND THEY ARE NOW DEFENDING THIS GUY?!

Edward: I thought this crowd never gave a damn about VIP! Interesting!

Jake: Hayes sprints towards VIP, but VIP NAILS HAYS WITH A FIREMAN'S CARRY ON HAYES! HAYES IS LITERALLY IN DISTRESS, AND VIP COULD FINALLY BE GETTING HIS MOMENT!

Edward: HOLD ON FOR JUST A SECOND! IT IS CARLOS ROSSO! HE IS COMPLETELY DAMAGED AS HE LIMPS HIS WAY BACK TO THE RING, BUT HE IS CLIMBING BACK ON TOP OF THE RING?!?! WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!?

Jake: THIS KID IS A DAREDEVIL EDWARD! A TRUE DAREDEVIL!

Edward: BUT LOOK BACK TOWARDS THE RING! VIP IS SIGNALLING THE CROWD BY A SHOOTING GESTURE! VIP GRABS HAYES, SETTING HIM UP FOR THE VIP ONLY! YES YES!............

Jake: NO WAY! ROSSO ROCKETS HIMSELF OUT OF THE ROPES.....SHOOTING STAR PRESS ON BOTH MEN! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Edward: HAIL MARY! THIS IS GRUESOME! ROSSO MUST SURELY BE INJURED AS HE IS BEGINNING TO BLEED!

Jake: ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER STALEMATE HAS ARRIVED, WITH BOTH THREE MEN OUT COLD! THIS JUST HAS TO BE THE BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT SO FAR!

Edward: VIP is squeezing his face in pain, as he grabs his right leg, Hayes is looking completely at the lights above us, and we have Rosso, who is possibly gone from this match.

Jake: LOOK HERE! ROSSO IS PUSHING HIMSELF TOWARDS HAYES! VIP IS STILL OUT! HAYES IS NOT MOVING AS WELL! ROSSO HOOKS UP HAYE'S LEG! HE HAS SURELY DONE IT!

1.............................................................................!

2..............................................................................!

3................................................................................!!!!

Edward: NOOOO! HAYES USES HIS LEG, AND LEANS IT TOWARDS THE ROPES BY A TIP! ROSSO IS CROSSING HIS HANDS IN DISBELIEF AT WHAT HE IS WITNESSING?!?!

Jake: Hayes is still not moving a bare muscle, and Rosso is switching in for an alternative! ROSSO CRAWLS UP QUICKLY ON VIP! THIS JUST HAS TO BE IT!

1..............................................!

2...............................................!

Jake: VIP KICKS OUT AT TWO! HOW ARE THESE MEN GOING TO GET DEFEATED?!?

Edward: Rosso slowly gets up to his feet, awaiting VIP who slowly emerges as well......ROSSO LOCKS VIP WITH HIS WRIST! THE RAINMAKER! THE RAINMAKER CONNECTS! FINALLY IT HAS BEEN---

Jake: BEWARE OF HAYES! HAYES CHARGING WITH THE SUPERKICK ON ROSSO! ROSSO'S HEAD CLINGS WITH THE ROPES, AND HE BOUNEES BACK!! HAYES GRABS HIM BY THE NECK, AND RUNS OFF THE TURNBUCKLE...

Edward: THE HIGHLIGHT REEL!! IT CONNECTS! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FINALE! HAYES COVERS ROSSO!!

1........................................................................!

2.............................................................................!

3.......................................................................................!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark hits, Ethan Hayes gets to his feet and celebrates as his Inter-Anarchy Championship is given to him)

AD: YOUURRR WIIINNERR... ETTHHHAAANN HAAAYYYEEESSSS!!

Jake: What a win! Ethan Hayes is victorious here tonight and the Inter-Anarchy Champion will enter at #5 in the Championship Scramble, what an advantage he'll have in Chicago!

Edward: An impressive win from the Champion in his first match as Champ. Congrats Hayes!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera shows Chris Elite warming up in the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall... Already in the ring, CHHRRRRIIIIISSS EEEEEEEELLLIIITTEEE!

Edward: We're back on Mayhem as Chris Elite gets set for action, looking for some revenge after last week.

(Waffle by Sevendust hits, Andre The Fireboy is booed as he makes his way to the ring)

AD: Introducing his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ANNDDRREEEEE THHEE FIIIIIIIRRREEEBOOOOOOOOYYY!!

Jake: Here comes ATF, the man who cost BarcaEdge his match against Zeke Nero at Rival's Revenge, and the man who put Barca out on the shelf last week before Mayhem's broadcast went on the air.

Edward: We've yet to have gotten answers from ATF as to why he's done this. It's a new ATF I tell you. This is his first match in several months, let's see how he fares against Chris Elite, the man he attacked last week with a steel pipe.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: The match begins as Chris Elite comes at ATF... BUT ATF CHARGES AND FLATTENS HIM WITH A SICKENING CLOTHESLINE!! And now ATF goes off the ropes, Knee Drop to the skull! ATF with a sinister smirk on his face. He grabs Chris Elite, AND DROPS HIM WITH A POWERSLAM!!

Edward: ATF dominating Chris Elite here. And he grabs Elite from behind, German Suplex! And he holds onto the grip! Another German Suplex! AND HE STILL HAS THE GRIP, GOING FOR A THIRD, AND IT CONNECTS! And now he grabs Elite, just toying with him like a rag doll.

Jake: AND HE GETS HIM IN POSITION FOR IT... HEADBLAZER!! HE DROPS ELITE TO THE GROUND AND NOW HAS THE SUBMISSION LOCKED IN! AND CHRIS ELITE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO TAP!! HE TAPS!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Waffle hits, Andre The Fireboy gets to his feet and looks into the camera with a serious expression on his face as his arm is raised as he's booed)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WIIINNEER.. ANNDDDRRREEE THE FIIIIIRRREEEBOOOOYY!!

Edward: One word... dominant. The former World Champion just flat out decimated Chris Elite like he was nothing here tonight on Mayhem. ATF has transformed into a dangerous s.o.b. This is something I haven't seen out of him in a long long time.

Jake: And his ex---

???: Good job!

(BarcaEdge is shown on the titantron as the crowd goes wild, he's seated on his couch, wearing a shirt, as a cast can be seen through it and his forehead is taped)

Barca: I'm not talking about that match, I'm talking about you in general. See, ATF, I don't know what's gotten into you. But at Rival's Revenge, you screwed me out of my match. And last week, you beat me with nearly an inch of my life. I don't know what I did, but you've picked a fight with the wrong man. Yeah, I might be out now. And the doctors might say I'm not at a hundred percent. But do I care? No.

Barca: Next week on Mayhem, I'll see you in the middle of the ring. We're gonna see what your reasons are, even if I have to beat it out of you WITH a cast around my left shoulder. And I'll also have a little announcement to make that you definitely won't want to miss.

(BarcaEdge smiles at ATF as he fades off the tron)

Edward: Whoa! Barca laying down the law. You see his taping and casts, but he WILL be here next week live on Mayhem! I can't wait to see what goes down when he confronts ATF head to head!

(Split screen of Tyler Blade/Martin Arkless getting ready to come out is shown)

Jake: Shifting gears, in a few moments, it's main event time! Martin Arkless takes on World Champion Tyler Blade, where their rivals Liam Catterson and Ryan Savage are barred from ringside. Sta---

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE, JAKE, SORRY TO CUT YOU OFF, BUT I'M RECEIVING WORD THAT AN INCIDENT HAS OCCURRED BACKSTAGE! OUR CAMERAS ARE TRYING TO CATCH FOOTAGE!!

(Camera shows Ryan Savage laid out in a hallway as Tyler Blade is being dealt with by security)

Jake: OH MY GOD!! THAT'S RYAN SAVAGE! HE'S UNCONSCIOUS!! IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S UNCONSCIOUS! AND I THINK TYLER BLADE JUST LAID HIM OUT! AND THE OFFICIALS ARE ALL ON HIM!!

Edward: THAT DAMN TYLER BLADE, ASSAULTING EVERYONE. WHY DID HE DO THIS!?

Jake: WHO KNOWS, ED, MAYBE RYAN FOUGHT HIM FIRST. WHAT'S GOING ON!? WE HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK...

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the trainer's room, as Ryan Savage is being tended by doctors, holding a ice pack over the pack of his head)

Ryan: THAT SON OF A BITCH HAS DONE IT, HE'S GONNA PAY...

Doctor: Mr. Savage, please calm down I ask.

Ryan: NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, TYLER BLADE IS GONNA GET HIS ASS KICKED.

Doctor: Mr. Savage, you're in no condition to be engaging in physical activity. Please, just take a deep breath.

(Camera fades to the arena)

Edward: Well, moments ago, before the break, we saw Tyler Blade attack Ryan Savage backstage, and right now, Ryan is not taking it too well.

Jake: Nonetheless, the show goes on as it's main event time!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall... and is your MAAAAAAAIIIINN EVEENNTT OF THE EEEEVVEENNIIINNGG!!

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, the crowd cheers as Martin Arkless makes his way out and smiles at them)

AD: Introducing first, from Willington, UK, weighing in at 150 Pounds... MAAAAAAARRRRTTTIIINN ARRRRRKKKLLLEEESSSS!!!

Edward: Here comes Martin Arkless, and if I was him, I couldn't be any happier, knowing that tonight is a match where Liam Catterson can't cost him the win per the pre-match stipulation set up.

Jake: Martin gets set for action as he has no easy obstacle to overcome. I wonder how he'll do.

(On To The Next One by Jay-Z hits, Tyler Blade is booed as he comes out with a black jacket, World Championship around his waist with a smirk on his face)

AD: And his opponent, from The Empire State of Mind, he is the WORRRLLDD... HEAAAVVVYYWEEEIIGHT... CHHAAAAAMMMPPIIIOOONNN... TYYYYYLLLEEERRRR BLAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDEEEE!!!

Edward: Tyler sure seems happy with his work moments ago, attacking Ryan Savage backstage before the commercial break. Simply disgraceful.

Jake: How do you even know Tyler did it? What if Ryan came onto him, and he did it out of self defense? Don't draw conclusions, partner.

Edward: Oh, I bet.

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Arkless and Blade lock up and you can see backhand chops by Blade commence, as Arkless trying to counter his way from Blade, but Blade is too strong and now has Arkless blocked into the ropes, Arkless sent running, but Arkless now slides out the ring, and these fans chanting for Martin…

Edward: Arkless now taunting, as Blade slides out of the ring, and now chases Martin, as Martin rejoins the ring, Blade does too, BUT ARKLESS WITH THE TACKLE, AND NOW ARKLESS IS BEATING AWAY AT BLADE, GOOD LORD.

Jake: Now Arkless picks up Blade, and throws him into the turnbuckle, Blade resting there, as Arkless going for the charge, BUT BLADE MOVES OUT THE WAY, BACKBREAKER HITS, AND BLADE GOING FOR THE COVER….BUT ARKLESS KICKS OUT. Now Arkless trying to crawl, as Blade catches him in the headlock, and you can see Arkless is battling to move out of this hold

Edward: Strong hold, but Martin using the elbow to free himself from the hold and HE DOES SO. Now Arkless gets back to his feet, and Blade and Arkless both lock up once more, and a knee to the gut by Arkless, AND HIP TOSS FOLLOWING BLADE’S ATTEMPT TO ATTACK.

Jake: And now Arkless tries to make his way to the turnbuckle, as Blade is still trying to get to his feet, AND THE LAST CALL BY ARKLESS TO SEND BLADE TO HELL LAST CALL FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE, NICE MOVE.

Edward: And now, Arkless picks up Blade, AND LOOK, CATTERSON IMPACT TIME, CATTERSON IMPACT TIME….BUT BLADE, LOOKING TO COUNTER, AND A BACK DROP TO ARKLESS, AND A GREAT MOVE FROM BLADE TO EXIT THE CATTERSON IMPACT

Jake: Blade now pulling back up Arkless to his feet and now sending him to the turnbuckle. Arkless is resting there, BLADE RUSHING TO ARKLESS, AND AN ELBOW TO THE RIBS, HURTING ARKLESS

Edward: Now Arkless being place on top of the turnbuckle, BUT ARKLESS IS RESISTING, ARKLESS IS LOOKING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE……AND HE BOOTS BLADE TO THE CANVAS, NOW ARKLESS IS UP THERE. FOR THE FROG SPLASH, NICE WAY TO DAMAGE BLADE

Jake: Blade holding his guts tight, as Arkless holds onto the ropes. And now begging Blade to bring it, can Blade make his way to his feet and make work of Arkless, or is Arkless going to make Blade fall into the trap?

Edward: HERE WE GO….AND LOOK, THE CATTERSON IMPACT, WILL HE BE LUCKY THIS TIME AROUND? YES, HE IS. COVER BY ARKLESS!

1………………………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………………………….

3………………………………KICKOUT

Jake: NO, KICKOUT BY THE WORLD CHAMPION, Arkless was so close, wanting to prove a point to Blade. As now, Arkless moves on top of Blade, AND LOOK AT THE AGGRESSION FROM ARKLESS. RAISING THE HEAD UP AND SMASHING IT OFF THE CANVAS, OH MAN

Edward: Indeed brutal punishment from Arkless. Arkless now THROWING BLADE OVER THE ROOPE, but Blade holding on for dear life again, Arkless now coming to Blade, BUT LOOK, BLADE, HEADBUTTING THE GUT. AND LOOK, SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPE AND THE BACK SMASHING INTO THE CONCRETE

Jake: DAMN, WHAT A MOVE, AND THAT WAS BRAVE STUFF FROM TYLER BLADE….Now Blade, AND LOOK AT THAT SPLASH ONTO ARKLESS, THAT WON’T EASE THE PAIN….

Edward: No it won’t but it will buy some time for Blade to heal and recover, thanks to the injuries given thanks to Martin Arkless. Now Blade picking Arkless to his feet, AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD, ARKLESS COLLIDES INTO THE BARRICADE, AND ARKLESS FLAT OUT ON THE CONCRETE FOLLOWING THAT ATTACK

Jake: What punishment in this main event. Arkless now thrown back into the ring by Blade, as Arkless is in pain, you can see the tension on the face telling the story, as Blade now climbs the turnbuckle, LOOKING FOR YET ANOTHER MOVE IN THIS MATCH

Edward: Arkless is getting to his feet, and now Blade is waiting for this….DROPKICK, SMASHING ARKLESS TO THE GROUND…L

Jake: Blade holding onto the ropes once more, and Arkless now trying to get to his feet, BUT LOOK, BLADE LOOKING FOR THE KNOCKOUT BULLET, OH NO, IS HE GOING TO TRY AND PUT HIM TO SLEEP

Edward: COULD DO. HE COULD DO, BUT LOOK, MARTIN, ELBOWING THE STOMACH….AND THROWING HIM OVER HIS SHOULDER, GREAT COUNTER FROM ARKLESS….Blade now trying to get to his feet, the injuries are holding him back still. As Arkless now waits……KICK OF HELL, NO, BLADE DUCKS, AND BLADE, HITTING THE EXECUTION

Jake: This is a nice match, both these men, coming to close contact, as Blade holds onto the ropes. He now measures Arkless, just stalking him and wawaiting on him to get to his feet... I think the Champ's thinking Blade Out! He wa---

(My World by Brand New Sin hits, Ryan Savage comes storming out)

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE, JAKE! IT'S RYAN!! RYAN'S OUT HERE! TYLER BLADE IS IN SHOCK AS RYAN CHARGES DOWN TO THE RING!! AND IT'S ON!! THE BATTLE IS ON! THEY EXCHANGE PUNCHES!!

Jake: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE!?! RYAN'S NOT ALLOWED OUT HERE! AND HE'S JUST ASSAULTING OUR WORLD CHAMPION IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MATCH!! RYAN'S ON TOP OF HIM AND JUST LOADING SHOTS INTO THE HEAD!

Edward: ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE, JAKE!! AND NOW SECURITY, COMING DOWN HERE, TRYING TO SEPARATE THE TWO MEN! RYAN AND TYLER BEING SEPARATED BY SECURITY... BUT RYAN BREAKS THROUGH, AND HE JUMPS ONTO THE CROWD OF GUARDS ON TYLER, AND NOW THEY GO AT IT AGAIN!!
Jake: BUT THEY'RE SEPARATED ONCE MO--- AND NOW LOOK AT THIS, TYLER BREAKS THROUGH! AND NOW HE'S GOING FOR RYAN!! AN ALL OUT ANIMOSITY FILLED WAR BETWEEN THESE TWO MEN!! SECURITY STRUGGLING AS THESE TWO WANT TO TEAR EACH OTHER APART!!

???: HEY! HEY! STOP THIS YOU TWO!

(Farid comes out to the stage in anger)

XX: WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU TWO!? RYAN, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE BANNED FROM RINGSIDE DURING THIS MATCH.

Ryan *shouting*: THIS BASTARD ASKED FOR IT DAMMIT!

XX: Ryan Savage, due to your interference in this match... I--- I have...

XX: I have no choice, but to indefinitely suspend you.

(Ryan Savage is shown shocked as the crowd boos, camera shows Tyler Blade laughing)

Edward: WHOA, WHOA, WHAT?! WAIT, WHAT!? DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT!?!?

Jake: OH MY, I BELIEVE SO. RYAN SAVAGE IS SUSPENDED!! FARID JUST SUSPENDED RYAN!!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

June 9th 2013
Page 1 of 1