FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 7th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

May 7th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: May 7th 2013   May 7th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

(FWE Intro airs)

(A package of Commencement of Brutality airs, Cherish vs StephyyyLove, Austin Lonewolf vs Chris Lucifer, Pyrite vs Jimmy Krauss and the Sole Commencement match highlights air)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE NIGHT IT IS, HERE IN THE FARGODOME IN NORTH CAROLINA, I AM TED ANDRU AND ALONGSIDE ME, MIKE DANIELS. Mike, Commencement of Brutality was one of the most chaotic Pay Per Views, FWE has EVER had. And I was in total disbelief by the end of the night…

Mike: As was I, Ted. Nick Angel’s debut for FWE, one of the most legendary stars in the world of wrestling, joins FWE. My heart was not in the right position when that moment did happen! I have to say, it was one of the most heart stopping moments in FWE History

Ted: Not just that but our championship matches, both conclusions for the FWE and New Age Championship matches, were immense

Mike: Kendrick Williams announcing to the whole world that he will face the FWE Champion at Glory Road II, in July…And I can’t believe Austin Lonewolf managed to cheat to win. All in all, what a night we had at Commencement of Brutality! But now, I can safely say, WE’RE ON THE ROAD TO GLORY.

(Jessica Anderson is in the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN….STILL YOUR F….W….E CHAMPION……..JIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMY KRAAAAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, the crowd give out a huge cheering reaction for him, he comes out with the Krauss T-Shirt on him and the FWE Championship around his waist)

Ted: Well Mike, we were just on about how Kendrick Williams announced to the entire world that he would be competing against the FWE Champion at Glory Road. Whether that will be Krauss, we have no idea, but Mike, the match itself, it was explosive, I was on the edge of my seat, I swear these fans were so vocal I couldn’t even hear myself think!

Mike: That is the magic of the FWE Universe, Ted. But I agree, that match was very intense

(Stills of the FWE Championship match air)

Mike: It was back and forth action between the pairing, at points, I thought we’d have a new FWE Champion in Pyrite, but enough power, enough energy from Krauss allowed him to battle down Pyrite and take the title to his shoulders once more…

(Jimmy Krauss gets in the ring, the fans are chanting for Krauss, his name echoing in the arena)

Jimmy Krauss: After a tense battle, after a match where I promised I would dominate…I still stand here, FWE Champion, after Commencement of Brutality!!!

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: And the funny twist is, Pyrite actually promised for a victory on Krauss, after weeks upon weeks of threats and attacks against me, he failed in the end and I am at Warpath, your FWE Champion. All because he failed to show he can live up to the name of Jimmy Krauss. Just like Glory Road last year, he didn’t beat me. Just like Glory Road last year, I came out a champion. And speaking of Glory Road, what about that revelation. Kendrick Williams verses Jimmy Krauss for the FWE Championship at Glory Road….Seems a bit like a good….

(It ain’t over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to cheers)

Ted: Oh…What is Ownage doing out here?

Ownage: Jimmy, with all due respect, congratulations on the championship defence, you beat Pyrite. Which I should say is not hard to achieve…But Jimmy Krauss verses Kendrick Williams for the FWE Championship? You do know you have one more Pay Per View before Glory Road, and I have to say, it is probably the most destructive Pay Per View in FWE history. So there is a good chance that you could lose your belt, and I am warning you right now, even though I have Hass Johnson and The Remedy on my tail, I am not quashing down any hopes of a second FWE Championship reign.

(Fans cheer)

Jimmy Krauss: That is sweet Ownage but believe me, this championship reign is just getting started. I admire your balls to come out on the stage and threaten me, but I am not the man you want to threaten.

Ownage: Jimmy, I have been through this ball game before, and to be honest, I am not going to be provoked by you. You can claim you are the best thing going in FWE at the minute, but I guess you are also not a man who has three idiots led by a dictator after you. I may not have won the Sole Commencement Jimmy, but I am still not out of the picture for an FWE Championship shot.

Kendrick Williams: Ownage, move out the…

Ownage: No, you’re not interrupting me Kendrick, and to be honest, I don’t care what you’re going to say. I think cashing in your shot for a World Championship match at Glory Road is beyond sick! Why can’t other people have the opportunity for once…

Kendrick Williams: Other people? You mean like yourself? Okay Ownage, how many chances have you had? So many that I forgot when your chance started, and you know what is funny? You always choke and you choked at the Sole Commencement. I don’t care if you’re going to give me crap over how I didn’t get the job done, because the fact is, I don’t want your excuses. I have NEVER had a shot at World Title gold, not even close. And I am not going to be one of those guys who will be sitting at the back whilst nobodies like you get the shot of a lifetime. So how about let the underrated, let the people who NEVER get that chance, have that chance…

Jimmy Krauss: No offense, Kendrick, but I think it was a bit selfish on your part to cash in on me at Glory Road. I am going to be stupid asking this, but why didn’t you just use a cash in shot after my match?

Kendrick Williams: Am I Tyler Blade? Do I carry myself around backstage, teasing people I am going to cash in after one match and then another? No, instead I am logical. I want to make the gravy, Krauss. I don’t want to do a job that has already been done. I want you to be hurt by me, not by Pyrite, not by The Remedy, but by me!

Jimmy Krauss: So in Latium terms, you just want me to finish you off whilst you lie in a pool of your own blood? Fair enough K-Will, but don’t come being a Pyrite and asking for one more chance when I do finish you off. But seriously, you attack me after my match? Yeah, that is just the final proof that Kendrick Williams is indeed a ‘man’. Just attacking people after their matches because you want to send me a message that you are facing the FWE Champion at Glory Road

(Jimmy begins to sarcastically clap)

Kendrick Williams: Use sarcasm all you want Jimmy, but you know that your time is coming up. And Ownage, as for you….I have already beaten you once, so don’t dream on becoming the FWE Champion…

Ownage: Yeah, you beat me once. Oh and let me guess what that accounted to? OH YEAH, The Remedy helped you get that win. So yeah, you did beat me, I should NEVER be FWE Champion because you had help on victory. How logical Kendrick…So you know what Jimmy, Pyrite should be FWE Champion because he attacks you after your matches!

Kendrick Williams: A win is a win, Ownage. Don’t go sore over it…But in seriousness, Jimmy, you better watch your back, because I am coming for you! You may be FWE Champion right now, but you know what? After Glory Road, that fact will become fiction…

Jimmy Krauss: Whatever you want to say, Kendrick. Right now, I am not interested in your crap. So how about you come back when you’re relevant, thank you!

(Jimmy Krauss drops the microphone as Kendrick goes to the back, laughing. Burn by Meek Mill plays)

Ted: WOW, WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?

Mike: Ownage wanting a shot at the title, one can not blame him, however, Kendrick warning Krauss right now. And if I were Krauss, I WOULD WATCH OUT

Ted: K-Will and Krauss will be in action later tonight, as Krauss teams with New Age Champion, Austin Lonewolf against Pyrite and Kendrick Williams, and if Pyrite attacks Krauss AFTER his match, he will be terminated from his contract. But now, Mr CT, a professional of wrestling takes on HJ Moore who will be victorious in this first match of Warpath?

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

JA: Now entering the ring, hailing from LONDON, his name is MIIISSSTAAAAAAA CEEEETEEEEE!!

*The Doberman begins to play and Mr. CT makes his way to the ring as the crowd behind him loudly boos*

Ted: Since coming to this company Mr. CT has been very consistent and in all honesty I’ve been impressed. He has been proving day in and day out what he’s capable of doing and he will certainly go far in this company if he continues!

Mike: I agree one hundred percent Ted, Mr. CT is a very talented man and it’s an honor to have him here with us in FWE. I can’t wait for his career to slingshot because he is truly a great competitor. Now let’s introduce the opponent.

JA: Now introducing, weighing in at TWWOOO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEEEVEN POUNDS, he’s from DOVER, DELEWARE. HIS NAME IS H-J MOOOOOOOOOORRREEEE!!!

*The Hall of Fame begins to play as HJ Moore comes out to cheers from the crowd*

Ted: This guy has also impressed me as of late and I can’t wait to see him go head to head with CT! He’s more than capable of beating him but it’ll be a long fought battle, I wish this man luck.

Mike: Now let’s cut it with the chit chat, showing off to the fans, and all this other unnecessary bull crap. Let the match begin!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So it begins! Now CT and Hunter begin to circle the ring, Hunter now leaps towards mister CT and they lock up to start the match up!

Mike: CT quickly moves to the back of Hunter AND CT CONNECTS WITH A GERMAN SUPPLEX AS HUNTERS BODY CONNECTS WITH THE RING MATS!

Ted: CT NOW ROTATES AROUND AND HE BEGINS ELBOWING HUNTER IN THE FACE! Now CT is up and he kicks Hunter in the gut for good measure!

Mike: Now look at CT, he runs toward the ropes and now he’s coming back and he connects with a knee drop, what a move! Now he’s walking towards the ring ropes and he get’s on the top rope! THIS CAN’T BE GOOD, CT JUMPS AND HE CONNECTS WITH A LEG DROP!!!

Ted: CT drops to the floor and goes for the quick pin..

Mike: Hunter Moore kicks out before the ref could even get to the ground and count to one, now CT get’s up and as does Hunter.

Ted: Mister CT now runs toward Hunter Moore.. REVERSAL! Hunter Moore just kicked CT in the groin and now Hunter runs towards the opposite ropes and he comes back and connects with a bulldog! What a move!

Mike: LOOK AT HUNTER! HE’S NOW STOMPING VISCIOUSLY ON MISTER CT! CT IS CRINGING BACK AND FORTH, LEFT AND RIGHT!

Ted: NOW HUNTER RUNS TOWARDS THE ROPES AND HE COMES BACK AND GOES FOR A STANDING FROG SPLASH BUT LOOK!

Mike: Mister CT just dodged a bullet and moved out of the way! Now Hunter is on the ground and CT quickly gets up and connects with an elbow drop!

Ted: Hunter is now lying on the ground and Mr. CT returns the stomps to Moore! LEFT BOOT! RIGHT BOOT! LEFT BOOT! RIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT!

Mike: Now CT moves away and watches Hunter closely and now Hunter is getting to his feet… AND CT RUNS AND CONNECTS WITH A KARATE KICK FROM BEHIND! HE NOW GOES FOR A RIGHT KICK TO HUNTERS FACE AND CT RUNS TOWARDS THE ROPES!

Ted: CT IS NOW COMING BACK FULL SPEED AND HE CONNECTS WITH A DROPKICK AND HUNTER HITS THE GROUND!

Mike: CT is full out dominating and he now lifts Hunter off the ground and he kicks Hunter right in the groin! Now CT runs towards the ropes and he comes back and connects with a running DDT! CT now goes for the pin!

1………………………………….

2…………………………………..

KICKOUT!

Mike: That wasn’t even close, it’ll take a lot more to take out Hunter Moore but with that two, CT is showing to have an effect on Moore!

Ted: Now CT attempts to lift Hunter up again but Hunter retaliates and uppercuts CT!! Now Hunter runs towards the ropes and he comes back and full out tackles Mr. CT to the ground! HUNTER IS NOW PUNCHING CT IN THE FACE CONSISTENTLY AND HE’S GAINED CONTROL OF THIS MATCH!

Mike: Hunter now get’s on top of CT and he’s connecting with lefts and rights! But look at this, CT just caught Hunter’s left fist and CT jabs Hunter in the eye with his other finger!

Ted: What a dirty move and you can hear the reaction from the crowd, that was NOT cool!

Mike: CT is now getting up to his feet and he runs at Hunter Moore but HUNTER REVERSES AND CONNECTS WITH A SIDEWALK SLAM!

Ted: CT get’s right back to his feet and he charges at Moore BUT LOOK, HUNTER MOORE HAS JUST CONNECTED WITH LAYOUT, WHAT A BIG BOOT! Now Hunter closes in for pin!

1…………………………………..

2…………………………………

3………………………………….

KICKOUT!

Mike: WHAT? HOW THE HELL DID CT KICK OUT OF THAT?!?

Ted: Who knows Mike, but now Hunter is lifting CT up AND HE CONNECTS WITH A SLAM! What a move by Moore! But now CT is rolling to the side of the ring where he uses the ropes to help himself get up.

Mike: This is getting intense! THEY BOTH RUN AT EACHOTHER AND CT CONNECTS WITH AN ELBOW ATTACK! Hunter hit’s the floor but quickly gets back to his feet!

Ted: They now lock up in the middle of the ring, HUNTER MOORE NOW CONNECTS WITH THE DDT!

Mike: WHAT A MOVE BY HUNTER MOORE, CT’S FACE COLLIDES WITH THE RING AND NOW HUNTER HAS EVEN MORE OF AN ADVANTAGE AS BEFORE!

Ted: Uh oh Mike, Hunter is now in the corner, stalking CT… CT is now beginning to get to his feet, moving slowly. He uses the middle rope to finally get up and now he’s turning around.. OH MY GOD HUNTER JUMPS UP AND RUNS AT CT!

Mike: AND HUNTER MOORE HAS JUST CONNECTED WITH TOO LATE, HIS VERSION OF THE SPEAR AND NOW HUNTER PROCCEEDS TO MAKE A PINFALL ATTEMPT!

1……………………………………

2……………………………………

3……………………………………

KICKOUT!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MAN MADE OF? CT HAS JUST KICKED OUT OF BOTH LAYOUT AND TOO MUCH! THIS MAN IS INVINCIPLE IT SEEMS.

Mike: You may have spoke too soon Ted, now CT is being lifted up to his feet and put up against the turnbuckle and look at Hunter… HOLY SHIT HUNTER’S CHARGING CT AND HE’S GOING FOR TOO MUCH AGAIN BUT CT JUMPS OUT OF THE WAY AND HUNTER COLLIDES WITH THE METAL STEEL POSTS!

Ted: Now CT connects with an arm drag! CT now kicks Hunter in the gut and in the face! He now lifts up Hunter and he has him in the air… SLAM! CT just slammed Hunter Moore to the floor hard, and he’s showing off to be a strong competitor!

Mike: CT now lifts up Moore, wasting no time, and now Moore’s in the air, and oh my god.. IT CONNECTS! CT HAS JUST CONNECTED WITH A PACKAGE PILEDRIVER AND HE GOES FOR THE PIN!

1…………………………

2………………………….

3………………………..

(DING DING DING)

JA: Your winner, MISSSTAAAAAA CEEEEEEETEEEEE!

Ted: Great debut match from CT. He managed to make great work from Moore, and I think Moore couldn’t stand a chance. A great win for one of the best looking stars for the future. If CT continues, high potential could be headed his way….

(Charlene Appleby is backstage, she bumps into Cherish)

Cherish: Oh hey Charlene…

(Charlene ignores her and walks on)

Cherish: HEY, I WAS SPEAKING TO YOU…

Charlene Appleby: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH! You were celebrating with Tyler Blade winning the World Heavyweight Championship, whilst my husband did nothing wrong for your stupid boyfriend to cash in

Cherish: He is NOT stupid, thank you! Sorry if you’re hurt over my boo wanting his moment. I am sure your husband would do the same…

Charlene Appleby: I thought I could understand you, you know…I thought that speaking to you, you could be trusted. But as usual, you’re just another piece of shit in the leftovers basket…

Cherish: Awwh, throwing a tantrum because my boyfriend is a champion. You know what Charlene, why don’t you continue to skip along, being immature and being the self-centred loser that you are. You talk about other hellcats being immature, and yet you’re just the best example of immaturity. So you know what, fuck you. I don’t need this

(Charlene storms off, Cherish shakes her head)

Charlene Appleby: Actually…I have an idea

(Charlene smirks as the camera fades out to Commercials)

(Rick Death is backstage, Austin Lonewolf bumps into him)

Austin Lonewolf: Great idea…pairing me with a person who has no respect for anyone but himself…

Rick Death: Austin, when you run Warpath, you can choose your own matches. But until then, why don’t you just learn to live with it for this week and just continue life by your means

Austin Lonewolf: You sicken me…

Rick Death: I sicken you? I once saw you as a remarkable competitor, Austin. And what happened? You changed and soon, you turned into this person where you would CHEAT to victory. A brass knuckle? Seriously

Austin Lonewolf: Whatever…

(Lonewolf leaves, with Rick Death bumping into Trevor Thompson)

Trevor Thompson: Sorry Rick, but there is a question that is on everyone’s minds. You had an announcement regarding Rival’s Revenge, FWE’s next Pay per View. Can you give us an insight on what that announcement is or not?

Rick Death: Sure I can. Seen as though I am on air right now. At Rival’s Revenge, Jimmy Krauss will defend the FWE Championship in a six man Torture Chamber match that will consist of Warpath members. The individuals involved in this match are undecided, but tonight, the first member will be revealed in a draw. That person will become the first person to be in the Torture Chamber match. I will reveal who that person is later tonight

(Rick happily leaves)

Trevor Thompson: Thank you, Rick Death, well there you have it, a six man Torture Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Rival’s Revenge…

(Camera strolls back in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!!!

(Blonde, Bad and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett come out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 232 pounds, the team of StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett, CANADA’S GREATEST EXPOOOOORTSSSSS

Ted: It was just recently that StephyyyLove fell just short of capturing the Hellcats Championship, lets see if she can recuperate from that loss tonight!

(Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah comes out to negative reactions)

JA: And their opponent, from Norwich England, weighing in at 120 pounds, THE ANTI HELLCAT….LEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Ted: Leah has been impressive, coming up victorious in her matches on Collision, I wonder if she will do it again with her partner the Hellcats Champion, Cherish.

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club hits, Cherish skips to the ring to a mixed reaction with the Hellcats Championship around her waist)

JA: And her tag team partner, from Raleigh, North Carolina.. weighing in at 110 pounds, the Hellcats Champion……CHEEEEEEEEERISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Mike: Cherish retained her title at Commencement of Brutality against StephyyyLove only by a half a second it seemed. She has been impressive by far as of late defeating both of Canada’s Greatest Exports for her title.

(DING! DING! DING!)

Ted: Both teams get set in their corners, as Leah and Kristina start us off!.. A quick lock up, and Kristina gets the upper hand with a side head lock. Leah with some elbows to the abdomen of, but Kristina won’t let go as she Irish whips her to the ropes.. Leah bounces off, and Kristina swinging! But Leah ducks, turning her around for KNIFE EDGE CHOP!

Mike: Leah delivers yet ANOTHER chop! Now she grabs the head of Kristina and puts her in a head lock.. Kristina trying to shove Leah off of her.. But she pushes her to the turnbuckle! Leah has no choice but to let go.. AND KRISTINA WITH A BITCH SLAP TO LEAH! LEAH IS LIVID! AND SHE IS CHASING KRISTINA AROUND THE RING.. BUT KRISTINA SIDE STEPS HER AND BASHES HER FACE INTO HER AND STEPHY’S CORNER!

Ted: And here is our first tag of the match! Kristina holding Leah back, as Stephyyy delivers a series of shoulder blocks! Stephy with a snapmare followed by a DROPKICK TO THE BACK! Stephyyy pulls down Leahs shoulders!

ONE!!!

TWO!!

THR--

Mike: Leah with a kickout! Stephy gets back on the offensive mounting Leah and unloading with punches! BUT LEAH POKES THE EYES OF STEPHYYY! WHAT A DIRTY MOVE, AND LEAH IS CRAWLING TO CHERISH! SHE IS INCHES AWAY.. BUT STEPHYYY PULLS HER LEG AND DRAGS HER BACK TO HER CORNER! Stephy tags in Kristina, as she holds down Leah.. Kristina runs the ropes.. ELBOW DROP TO THE BACK OF LEAH!

Ted: You could imagine that the back of Leah, must be in excruciating pain.. Kristina lifts up Leah, and Irish whips her into towards the turnbuckle! Kristina charging.. BODY SPLA—NO! LEAH MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND KRISTINA HITS THE TURNBUCKLE HARD FALLING TO THE MAT! LEAH TRYING TO GET TO CHERISH! KRISTINA TRYING TO CRAWL TO STEPHY.. WHO WILL MAKE IT?

Mike: …AND LEAH MAKES THE TAG FIRST! CHERISH HOPS OVER THE ROPES AND BREAKS UP THE TAG BETWEEN KRISTINA AND STEPHY! AND CHERISH CLOTHESLINES STEPHY OFF THE APRON! SHE FOCUSES HER ATTENTION TO KRISTINA WHO IS ON HER KNEES.. SHINING WIZARD! THAT JUST ABOUT KNOCKED KRISTINAS HEAD OFF! AND THE PIN!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!

Ted: NO! KRISTINA GETS THE SHOULDER UP! Cherish smiles at the downed Kristina, and starts landing kicking combinations to every body part of Kristina. Cherish grabs Kristina’s hair.. HAIR-PULL NECKBREAKER! What a move, that has Kristina rocked as she is crawling to the ropes for leverage. CHERISH WITH A CLOTHESLINE TRYING DROP KRISTINA OUT OF THE RING.. BUT KRISTINA DUCKS AND CHERISH GOES OVER!

Mike: Or so it looks! Cherish pulls herself and back into the ring! Great skills, and Kristina doesn’t notice! BUT LOOK STEPHY GETS INTO THE RING AND DELIVERS A FOREARM TO THE BACK OF CHERISH! Both Stephy and Kristina pick up Cherish Irish whipping her to the ropes.. DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! Great team work right there.

Ted: Stephy and Kristina look to be setting up their finisher.. Kristina lifts Cherish up.. ANGEL KICK! NO LOOK AT LEAH SHE JUST SPEARED STEPHY! AND KRISTINA TRYING TO HELP OUT HER PARTNER.. AND KRISTINA LAYS OUT LEAH WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK! BUT DON’T COUNT OUT CHERISH.. CHERISH TURNS KRISTINA AROUND AND SHES GOING FOR RUSSIAN ROULETTE!

Mike: But Ted! Kristina flips Cherish over!.. But that doesn’t stop Cherish! CHERISH PLANTS A KISS ON KRISTINA.. AND BICYCLE KICK! THE FINAL TOUCH CONNECTS ON KRISTINA OULETTE! HERES THE COVER!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club hits, Leah and Cherish celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS….

Ted: AND LEAH HAS JUST ATTACKED THE HELLCATS CHAMPION.THIS IS HER MESSAGE, TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD TO WATCH OUT FOR HER….

Mike: AND LEAH IS USING THE HELLCATS TITLE AGAINST CHERISH…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Ted: WAIT, LEAH HAS CHERISH TO HER FEET…..AND LOOK AT LEAH!!!!!! KISS OF DEATH HITS, LEAH TAKES OUT CHERISH COMPLETELY

(Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless hits, Leah leaves the ring, taunting and mocking Cherish)

Ted: DAMN….LEAH ON FIRE, SHE IS NEVER A MOMENT AWAY FROM TROUBLE. THE HELLCATS CHAMPION GETTING LAID OUT, AND THIS HAS GOTTEN BEYOND EXTREME. LEAH HAS SENT A DEVASTATING MESSAGE TO OUR HELLCATS CHAMPION….

(Venom walks into Ownage’s locker-room)

Venom: Me and you have…a lot in common

Ownage: Go on…

(Venom pulls a chair to sit on)

Venom: Both of us have been victims of those idiots, The Remedy. Both of us have shown the world we’re something that is incredible for this company. We’re both men who are going to reach high statuses…Or already it happened for you in this case. And I know both of us can make the ultimate cure for The Remedy. You don’t have to like me if you don’t want to, but all I am saying is that you and I take out the trash…

Ownage: Funnily enough, I see something big in you, kid. You are a threat that is worthy to be against The Remedy. So I can trust you to get the job done without something stupid happening.

Venom: Thanks Ownage, just know, I have your back tonight and I want The Remedy down at any cost. I don’t care if you hated me before or whatever, just team-work is essential, and if anyone is going to take out The Remedy, it’s going to be us. So let’s get that job done tonight Ownage…

Ownage: Good luck!

(Venom leaves the locker-room as Ownage continues strapping up)

(Commercial)

(Trevor Thompson is backstage with Pyrite)

Trevor Thompson: Pyrite….You must be pretty mad to have missed out on the shot of the FWE Championship, where do you go on from here...

(Pyrite turns his head in disgust to Thompson)

Pyrite: Are you kidding me? Where do I go on from here? Where do you think, Trevor? Do you think I am going to just give up on the opportunity of the FWE Championship? Do you really think that match at Commencement of Brutality was my last ever chance? If any of you losers think that, to hell with you. I told people that I’d be in the FWE Championship picture by April, they doubted me and look what happened. One day, whether it takes half a year or whatever, I will be FWE Champion and nobody in this company will believe their eyes…Here’s another thing. I am not going to slack down, I am going to be champion some point this year. I don’t care when, I will be champion by the time you welcome 2014.

Trevor Thompson: And what about the threat of termination, I mean Rick Death has stated that if you attack Krauss after your match, he will terminate you!

Pyrite: He can threaten me all he wants; he can say that I am going to be on death’s door with the threat of termination by all he wants. Fact is who cares right now? Rick as of late is making these rash choices, because he wants to be on the top step of the podium as usual. Do you know what I say? I say Rick is misusing his power again. Terminate me if I attacked Krauss after his match? Sure, threaten me, just don’t threaten Kendrick Williams at all! That’s fine Rick, not like Kendrick is going to win the FWE Championship, whereas when I am around, things won’t be that simple…Tonight, Krauss and Lonewolf will be going under the hammer of Pyrite!

(Pyrite leaves)

(Camera returns at ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING TAG TEAM MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL…

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes down to the ramp with the crowd cheering him)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: So close yet not achieved, Ownage’s chances of being the winner of the Sole Commencement was shot down by the returning Nick Angel. But Ownage, still looking for a chance to be in the main event scene, he wants a shot at Krauss’s title. He could get it, but we’ll wait and see…

Mike: Ownage has had a rough couple of months, Ownage has had The Remedy on his back all this time, and The Remedy are not stopping there, The Remedy want to do everything to make sure that Ownage has the disadvantage, to make sure that Ownage is broken and beaten down…

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits, the fans boo as Venom comes out taunting to the fans)

JA: And his partner, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 299 pounds, he is The American Asskicker….VENNNNNNNNOOOOM

Ted: And you heard the talk between these two in the locker-rooms, they have trust, Ownage and Venom both have beef with The Remedy as of late. Last time on Warpath, Venom fell victim to The Remedy as they cheated in this match to beat Venom, which was no shock. Then at Commencement of Brutality, Nero eliminated Venom, and that just pushed the hatred to a whole new level, don’t you agree?

Mike: Heavily, I mean Nero is one hell of a competitor. But Venom in my opinion is a one man army. It’s a shame he went out but I can see something big on Venom tonight. I can see him coming out to play, I can see him kicking some ass once more. Venom is a gifted superstar and I think he is going to make an impact.

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, Zeke Nero comes out, followed by Xavier Williams who has the Brotherhood Championship on his shoulder)

JA: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 420 Pounds, they are the team of Zeke Nero, and one half of the Brotherhood Champions, Xavier Williams... THE REEEEEEEEEEMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDYYYYY!!!

Ted: And here comes The Remedy, Matt Knoxville will be watching them in their corner tonight, as Nero and Williams, once more looking to make their impact bigger in FWE. But The Remedy need to be stopped. However, that seemed to be the case on Mayhem when Jason Skilled and Maximus Cross managed to beat these hooligans…

Mike: Let me remind you, The Remedy are up against one of the biggest uprising stars in FWE history in the form of Venom and the longest reigning FWE Champion in history. If anyone can put a stop to their ill behaviour, it is the team of Ownage and Venom, and I have a feeling that can happen tonight!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with Ownage and Zeke Nero starting things off. Both these men lock up and you can see, Ownage forcing Nero to his corner, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS TAGS IN STRAIGHT AWAY, AND GOES AFTER OWNAGE, GREAT PLAN FROM THE REMEDY

Mike: You are right with that, great plan. As now, Ownage getting the Lou Thesz Press launched into him. Williams picks up Ownage and throws him into the turnbuckle. OWNAGE PICKS UP WILLIAMS HOWEVER, but Williams slipping out of the hold!

Ted: Ownage tagging in Venom however, and now Venom comes into the ring, and both Williams and Venom lock up, you can see the struggle to decide who will be the man with the advantage…AND IT’S VENOM, HIP TOSS BY VENOM

Mike: Venom now turning his attention to Nero, having harsh words for him, as he turns around and picks up Williams, SLAMMING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…..AND LOOK AT VENOM, OH MY GAWD, CRUSHING THE FACE OF WILLIAMS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE PADDING, AND THE REFEREE HAVING TO INTERFERE, but Venom lets go

Ted: Aggression on the minds of these two…Venom now sends Williams out of the ring, and you can see Knoxville coming over Williams, checking up on him. One half of the Brotherhood Champions alongside Williams. As now Venom escapes the ring AND NOW SHOVES KNOXVILLE OUT THE WAY….AND LOOK AT THAT RUNNING BOOT TO THE HEAD BY VENOM.

Mike: Venom using an aggressive state of mind, as you can see. Venom now brings Williams back into the ring, and Venom slides in, going for the cover, but a kickout by Williams. Now Venom picks up Williams, tagging in Ownage, and Ownage climbs up the turnbuckle, VENOM ASSISTS HIM, AND AN ASSISTED BODY SPLASH ON WILLIAMS.

Ted: Nice move there by Ownage, as now, you can see Ownage delivering elbow drops to the face of Williams. Now Williams turning on his side and trying to get the tag in. Nero extending his arm out, as Ownage has the STF locked in tightly there….BUT WILLIAMS SHAKES OFF OWNAGE, TAGGING IN NERO.

Mike: NERO WITH THE DROPKICK TO OWNAGE. Now Nero quickly climbs on Ownage, punching away at the former FWE Champion, and now you can hear Knoxville thumping on the canvas, as Nero brings up Ownage, AND SHOVES HIM INTO THE CORNER.

Ted: AND NOW PRESSING HIS BODY RIGHT INTO THE BODY OF OWNAGE. Ownage squashed there, as Nero throws Ownage back to the flooring, and now, Nero up to his feet, Nero ready for a frog splash it seems like…..AND HERE WE GO…..BUT A COUNTER FROM OWNAGE

Mike: And Nero holding his ribs in agony. That was not a wise move from Nero, BUT LOOK AT OWNAGE, HE MAY BE IN THE ADVANTAGE HERE, NERO TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET….STUMBLING INTO OWNAGE, AND HERE WE GO….REST IN PEACE! COVER BY OWNAGE!

1………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NOT SO LUCKY, Nero kicks out. And now, Ownage looking to tag in Venom again, as Nero trying to get back Williams in this match, BUT THE ANKLE LOCK IS IN PLACE, AND YOU CAN SEE NERO HAS NO MEANS OF ESCAPE. NERO TRYING TO SHRUG OFF VENOM HOWEVER, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS COMES RUSHING IN THE RIGHT, AN UPPERCUT TO VENOM, ALLOWING NERO TO BE FREE

Mike: BUT HERE COMES OWNAGE, CLEARING HOUSE AGAIN, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS CAUGHT ON THE SHOULDERS OF OWNAGE……REST IN PEACE TO WILLIAMS, THE REMEDY ARE GETTING PULVERISED!!!!!

Ted: THIS IS WHAT OWNAGE NEEDS, OWNAGE AND VENOM, THE TWO POWERFUL DUO SEEMS TO HAVE THE REMEDY’S NUMBER…

Mike: VENOM IS GOING FOR THE COVER…

3………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND NOT THIS TIME AGAIN, THE REMEDY KICK OUT AGAIN…Now you can see Venom getting the headlock on Nero, as Nero waving his arms around trying to get out of that hold. Can Venom make Nero tap out?!

Mike: It may be a huge task, but we’ll see. Venom now battling hard…AND LOOK! NERO MANAGING TO ESCAPE….Nero and Venom both back to their feet in this match, AND A SHOULDER BLOCK BY NERO. Nero back on the storm here, as Venom gets back to his feet….BUT LOOK AT THAT ELBOW INTO THE NOSE OF VENOM, KNOCKING HIM DOWN, AND THE REMEDY NOW REMIDNING THE FWE UNIVERSE, THAT THEY ARE IN CHARGE OF THINGS…

Ted: They may think that, but how long can they survive for? Nero picks up Venom….AND LOOK!!!! NO! NO! NO!!!! PSYCHE DISSECTION BY NERO, NO!1 COVER BY NERO!

3…………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND STILL, A KICKOUT BY VENOM. Nero now trying to get to his feet, and see Williams preparing in the corner, AND A TAG IN BY WILLIAMS….Venom, getting to his feet, BUT A RUNNING PUNT TO THE SKULL BY WILLIAMS

Ted: That will knock some confidence out of Venom. Now you can see Williams going for the turnbuckle, Ownage trying to get Venom up to his feet, encouraging him….BUT A MISSILE DROPKICK BY WILLIAMS SENDS VENOM CRASHING DOWN.

Mike: HERE COMES OWNAGE, HAMMERING AWAY AT HIM, OWNAGE MAY NOT BE THE LEGAL MAN, BUT HE IS THE MAN WHO HAS A BIGGER HATRED FOR THE REMEDY THAN ANYONE ELSE. HERE COMES NERO, BUT OWNAGE, SIDE EFFECT TO NERO…

Ted: IT’S ALL BROKEN LOOSE, AS VENOM PICKS UP WILLIAMS….AND LOOK AT VENOM, LOOK AT VENOM. PARALYZER HITS, OH MY!!!!!!! COVER BY VENON! IT’S DONE!

3………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Mike: HE DID IT

Ted: BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS’S FOOT WAS PULLED ON THE ROPE BY KNOXVILLE, VENOM SWEARING AT KNOXVILLE AS KNOXVILLE LAUGHS….BUT LOOK, VENOM WITH A MASSIVE SUICIDE DIVE TO KNOXVILLE, HOW THE HELL!

Mike: DAMN! Venom gets back in the ring, TAGGING IN OWNAGE, AND OWNAGE NOW TAUNTING TO PUT AWAY WILLIAMS FOR GOOD. WILLIAMS SEEMS LIKE HE CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS, CAN WILLIAMS BE PUT AWAY?

Ted: HERE WE GO, IT’S TIME TO REST…IN….NO! NO! WILLIAMS SLIPS OUT…SPEARING OWNAGE, NO!!!!!!!!

Mike: NO IT CAN’T END LIKE THIS, IT SHOULDN’T….BUT VENOM COMING INTO THE RING, THE REFEREE IS CONFUSED, PEOPLE COMING IN, AND LOOK AT THIS, CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM TO WILLIAMS…

Ted: NERO COMES IN, SPEARING VENOM! WHAT THE HELL….OWNAGE QUICKLY GETS UP, AND LOOK, OWNAGE….OWNAGE HITS REST IN PEACE TO NERO, OWNAGE HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THE REMEDY, AND NOW HE IS LOOKING TO END THEIR DOMINANCE…

Mike: AND OWNAGE, THE RIBS HURTING, BUT BEGGING FOR WILLIAMS TO GET TO HIS FEET, OH NO! THIS MAY BE IT….AND WILLIAMS, UP ON THE SHOULDERS, BUT WILLIAMS CLIMBS DOWN, SHOVES OWNAGE ONTO THE ROPES, AND WILLIAMS, FLYING FOREARM…

Ted: DUCKED BY OWNAGE….SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY…AND BOTH MEN ARE OUT, ALL FOUR MEN ARE DAMAGED, HURT, INJURED, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY, THIS MATCH IS EXTREME

Mike: Both Williams and Ownage getting to their feet….This match is really tense, BUT OWNAGE IS SLIPPING, AND WILLIAMS IS UP FIRST….WILLIAMS COMES FOR OWNAGE….AND LOOK AT THIS, LOOK AT THIS! WILLIAMS…SIN’S….NO, OWNAGE SLIPS OUT, AND COLLECTS WILLIAMS, OH MY GAWD, COULD THIS BE IT?

Ted: REST…IN…PEACE! OWNAGE DROPS FOR THE COVER, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

3………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ted: HOLY….

(DING DING DING)

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage collects Venom and they both celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF VENOM AND OWWWNAGGGGGE

Ted: IS THIS REALITY? OWNAGE AND VENOM HAVE JUST CONQUERED THE REMEDY, THE REMEDY ARE HAVING THE WEEK FROM HELL HERE, LOSING A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO TO THE INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION AND THE LONGEST REIGNING INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION IN HISTORY, AND NOW THE REMEDY LOSE TO VENOM AND THE LONGEST FWE CHAMPION IN HISTORY

Mike: THE REMEDY ARE MAD, AND OWNAGE AND VENOM CAN’T HELP BUT GLOAT….

Ted: HYPOCRITES. THEY TALK ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING NO RESPECT, AND NOW THEY DO THIS…

Mike: PUT A SOCK IN IT TED, I THINK THE REMEDY DESERVE THESE MEN LAUGHING AT THEM. KUDOS TO OWNAGE FOR STICKING TO HIS WORD….

Ted: Up next though, THE DEBUT OF NICK ANGEL, THE WHOLE ARENA IN TEXAS BLEW OPEN, NOW NICK ANGEL ADDRESSES WHY HE HAS CAME TO FWE…

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

May 7th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 7th 2013   May 7th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

(Camera returns to the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN……NIIIIIIIIICK AAAAAANNNNNNNGEEEEEEEEL

(Marvin and Chardonnay by Big Sean ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash hits, Nick Angel gets a massive reaction coming down the ramp)

Ted: Well Mike, I have never heard the FWE Universe so loud in my entire career as what they were at Commencement of Brutality. This man was the last entrée for the Sole Commencement match, this arena was so vocal, that I couldn’t even hear myself. And although he didn’t manage to win the Sole Commencement, he was able to leave a historic landmark for the days of the future…

Mike: Nick Angel has made sure that any legend coming to FWE can have a great future. This man does have a great future in FWE, this man is a worldwide sensation. And I wouldn’t be shocked if he was in par for a World Title shot sometime in the future. But what does Angel have to say?

(Nick Angel enters the ring, with a microphone in his hand and the fans cheering like crazy)

Nick Angel: My name….Is Nick Angel!

(The fans start to cheer)

Nick Angel: Now, this comes as a bit of a shock for me because I have been fighting tooth and nail to be on the top of every company. And did I expect to be at the best company of all time? No, because I had some kind of feeling that Hass Johnson would not allow someone like me, who has built legacies in companies, to come to FWE, arguably the greatest company in pro wrestling history. And I came back in style, although I did not manage to win the Sole Commencement, I managed to make the FWE Universe witness one thing. That I still had that factor, that potential, to see me as one of greatest wrestlers to fight in the history of pro wrestling. And I did just that…I was the last man to be eliminated…But has that shook me? No it hasn’t, because it’s not like coming runner up in Sole Commencement is not a new thing for me. I congratulate Ryan Savage for his win, and I hope with that win, he does become the FWE World Heavyweight Champion…

(Fans cheer)

Nick Angel: Now I must address the reason why I came to FWE. I have been all around the globe, fighting in companies and trying to make an impression in every company I have been in. Those who know me very well for my work in EWE will know how much of a contribution I am to wrestling. But you know something, I have been fighting for a while now. And I, like most of humanity, know that my life does not last forever, although that wish would be remarkable. So I think to end a legacy of supremacy, of prominence, I should end my legacy in the company that does it all. The company that makes an impact more than anyone else. F…..W…..E. I know I might not be seen as the best wrestler in the history of FWE because I don’t have the mind of the likes of Johnny Ventura or Pyrite who think they know shit, but all they do is become more egotistical by the minute, but all I can promise is, I will work my ass off to make sure that you, the FWE Universe, get the entertainment you guys deserve, that you guys become enlightened in what I have to offer. And the first step, is tonight

(Fans cheer Nick more, Bulls on Parade hits, Johnny Ventura comes out and the sound of cheers quickly turn into boos as Johnny starts speaking straight away)

Johnny Ventura: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHAT A NIGHT IT IS ON WARPATH….NICK ANGEL, THE LEGEND HIMSELF, COMES TO WARPATH….But how wonderful is that Nick, how wonderful that Warpath has another overrated piece of shit on the roster. As if we couldn’t get enough of the overrated piece of shits in this company, you had to come along and tell the FWE Universe that you want to end your career in FWE. And I am sorry, but you calling me egotistical? Can I ask you, why the hell do people like you lower yourselves to think that? Don’t you have common logic? Is it hard for you to actually judge someone without looking like an idiot?

Nick Angel: Firstly, you can NOT say I am overrated. Did you even inspect my work whilst I was making history and you were bitching for FWE Championship matches? And you are egotistical, I bet if I told these fans if they agree with me, they would be rejoicing in their thousands, to agree…

Johnny Ventura: Wow, you are really dependant on these parasites, the same bunch of people that couldn’t tell the difference between true talent that works his ass off and overrated ‘legends’ who become humbled because this legend says his main goal is to entertain. Please Nick, give me a break. We all know that FWE is a league above everything else in existence, and you think you can still make it to the top, despite your age continuing to grow older?

(Johnny laughs, the fans boo him more)

Nick Angel: Did you actually hear what I was saying? I said I don’t see myself at the very top of the mountain. Not where better World Champions like Liam Catterson and Ownage have reached, not where people have made ground-breaking records in FWE…I will admit, when I leave FWE, I won’t be as big in FWE terms as what Dorin or Andre the Fireboy were, but I will make my name big enough so that it can make an impact to the FWE Universe, and so that it can be greater than the shit you have managed to achieve in your pathetic career…

(Fans cheer for Nick Angel, Ventura gets frustrated)

Johnny Ventura: That moment you came to FWE, I knew shit was going to be ridiculous. I mean, I have heard you prior to your entrance for FWE, and you sound as generic as Jimmy Krauss…

Nick Angel: Oh right Johnny. I didn’t know your opinions matter most. How stupid of me…But excuse me, I am new to FWE, so I don’t know how the rules work under your demands, but let me tell you this. I am not a coward, I am not a man who is afraid to talk to anyone. You came out here and you thought that what I said was practically stupidity. So you know what, let’s see how much of a man you really are. If you had any balls, you’d come down this ramp right now and fight me….Yes, my first one on one match, is against you, the self-proclaimed god of this company, the man that knows everything. The man whose skills are above all, so go on then, since you are ‘better’ than me, I want to see if you can walk the walk….

Johnny Ventura: You know what? I am not even going to refuse. Me and you, we’re on…Now!

(Johnny Ventura throws the microphone to the side, marching his way down the ring as Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines resume)

Ted: OH BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE. NICK ANGEL, JOHNNY VENTURA, BOTH MEN ARE GOING TO COLLIDE, AND THAT WILL BE NEXT, WHO WILL TAKE CONTROL?!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns with both Angel and Ventura prepared in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Nick Angel’s first Warpath match and Johnny Ventura’s first Warpath match for a couple of months, now starting as Angel tries to shove Ventura into the turnbuckle, you can see knees striking the gut already as Ventura tries to fight off Angel. But Angel places Ventura on the top turnbuckle right now

Mike: Ventura now using his fists to try and fight off Angel. BUT ANGEL WITH A DROPKICK TO THE FACE OF VENTURA, KNOCKING VENTURA OFF THE TURNBUCKLE. Already a dramatic start to this week’s episode of Warpath as now Angel slides out the ring, and now, placing him to his feet, BUT VENTURA FIGHTS ANGEL OFF…

Ted: AND VENTURA, SHOULDER TACKLING ANGEL. Now Ventura brings him up and now throws him into the ring. Ventura now slides in, covering Angel, but a quick kickout by Angel to deny Ventura the victory.

Mike: Angel now being held in the headlock, as Ventura tightening the hold. What can we expect from Angel in his run in FWE?

Ted: A lot, this man is like, the war machine to say shortly. This man is an incredible athlete, I think everyone knows that, but I think with Warpath, this man is going to being a different game to FWE.

Mike: Angel gets to the ropes however, breaking the hold as Ventura mocking Angel, Angel trying to shake off a bit of ring rust from his body,. AND A RUNNING BOOT TO THE FACE OF ANGEL. And now, Ventura wanting to put away Angel early here, as he is taunting to the FWE Universe, we are going to see Ventura strike that Firebird Fury it looks like…

Ted: Angel up to his feet now, turning around…FIREBIRD…NO, COUNTER INTO A POWERBOMB BY ANGEL, ANGEL HITS A POWERBOMB! And now Ventura trying to get to his feet, as Angel, making peace with the FWE Universe. As Ventura gets up, GROUND ZERO HITS, OH MY IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE’VE SEEN THAT MOVE FROM ANGEL, COVER BY ANGEL!!!!!!!!

1……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND VENTURA JUST WITH A KICKOUT. Now you can see Angel walking around the ring, as Ventura tries to help himself to his feet. Angel picking up Ventura by the head and now punches commence, Ventura being forced to the ropes….AND LOOK, ANGEL CHARGES WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, BUT VENTURA HOLDS ON

Ted: I have to say, what a match this is turning out to be. Angel now positioning Ventura……LOCKDOWN HITS. Ventura now trying to get back to his feet as now, Angel picks him up, BUT VENTURA SHOVES HIM TO THE ROPES, ANGEL COMES BACK AT VENTURA, AND THE FLAPJACK HITS

Mike: Ventura now scorned by Angel’s impressive pace thus far. Angel getting back to his feet, AND LOOK, FULL NELSON FACEBUSTER SLAMS ANGEL, VENTURA WITH ANOTHER COVER…

2…………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout again by the legendary Nick Angel. AND LOOK, VENTURA ALREADY APPLYING LABYRNITH STRIKE TO ANGEL, WILL ANGEL TAP OUT ON HIS FIRST WARPATH MATCH IN FWE?

Mike: CMON ANGEL, DON’T LET THIS PARASITE GET TO YOU….ANGEL TRYING TO GET TO THE ROPES, JOHNNY HAS THE HOLD TIGHT IN. AND ANGELM, NOW TRYING TO SCRAPE HIMSELF ACROSS THE CANVAS, HE HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES, HE HAS HOLD OF THEM

Ted: Ventura lets go due to referee orders, and now, Ventura performs knee strikes to the top of the head. Angel; suffering the painful attacks in which Ventura is giving no mercy to. Now Angel thrown into the turnbuckle by Ventura, AND LOOK, RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD. Angel falls, and suddenly, it seems like Ventura has gotten the upper hand overnight.

Mike: AND NOW LOOK AT VENTURA, HE IS WANTING A SECOND SHOT AT GLORY. VENTURA IS READY FOR THIS. VENTURA ABOUT TO PUT ANGEL IN HELL. CAN ANGEL SUCCEED?

Ted: I DON’T KNOW MIKE….ANGEL IS UP, AND NO! FIREBIRD’S FURY TO ANGEL, COVER BY VENTURA

Mike: THREE, KICKOUT BY ANGEL, ANGEL ON FIRE, AND VENTURA ROLLS TO HIS SIDE, BOTH THESE MEN STARTING TO FEEL THE EFFECTS OF THIS MATCH, BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHO WILL STAND OUT ON TOP?

Ted: Both men now trying to get themselves close to the ropes. As now, Angel up to his feet, GOING FOR A QUICK LAST RITES, BUT VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY….CROSSBODY TO ANGEL….Angel now getting up to his feet, as Ventura ascends to the turnbuckle…

Mike: VENTURA HAS SLIPPED JUST A BIT THERE, AND LOOK, ANGEL TAKES ADVANTAGE, AND LOOK, SUPERPLEX INTO THE RING. AND ANGEL AND VENTURA, BOTH BODIES HAVE TO BE IN EXTREME PAIN RIGHT NOW.

Ted: You can say that again, BUT LOOK, ANGEL IS CRAWLING OVER TO THE BODY OF VENTURA, NOW TRYING TO DRAPE HIS ARM FOR THE COVER…

3……………………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT AGAIN BY VENTURA, JESUS. IS THIS GOING TO BE AN IMPOSSIBLE MATCH FOR NICK ANGEL?

Ted: It may just be Mike. But we’ll have to see, as Ventura now tries to get his way to his feet, can Ventura make a difference in this match, Angel can’t move, the ring rust has caught up to him!

Mike: And these fans, encouraging Angel, Ventura taunting and mocking the fans……..ANGEL ROLLS UP VENTURA….

3……………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: CLOSE, AND THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING OVERCONFIDENT. Now Angel getting to his feet, Ventura is too…AND LOOK AT THESE MEN, TRADIGN SHTOS TO EACH OTHER. THESE MEN ARE NOT GIVING UP…ANGEL, CROSSBODY TO VENTURA, AND NOW, VENTURA BACK TO HIS FEET

Mike: CLOTHESLINE….ANOTHER….AND THE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX HITS! OH MY GAWD, AND ANGEL IN A RUSH TO GET THIS MATCH OVER AND DONE WITH. TAUNTING AWAY AT VENTURA. OH MY GAWD!!!!

(Lights go Out)

Ted: WHAT THE….WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS?!?!

Mike: I HAVE NO IDEA TED. THE LIGHTS ARE OUT…

(A message appears on the Titantron)

Mike: EH? WHAT’S GOING ON?!

(Vengeance appears on the screen)

Ted: THE SAME MESSAGE THAT WAS SHOWN AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY…WHAT IS…

(The message buzzes to a countdown of 18 days)

Ted: What the…

(The lights turn back on an Nick Angel is laid out)

Mike: AND ANGEL IS LAID OUT, VENTURA SLIDES IN FOR THE COVER….

3……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

Ted: WHAT THE?!

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against The Machines hit, Johnny Ventura celebrates as the fans boo him)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, JOHNNY VEEEEEEENTUUUUURRRRRRRAAAA

Ted: WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT MIKE?

Mike: I DON’T KNOW?! I THINK JOHNNY DOESN’T EVEN BELIEVE IT HIMSELF EITHER. THIS WAS CHAOTIC

Ted: ANGEL WAS GOING TO WIN, AND YET ANGEL DIDN’T GET THE JOB DONE, SOMETHING COST HIM THE CHANCE TO GET HIS FIRST WIN ON WARPATH

Mike: I WONDER WHAT IT IS?! JESUS

(Rick Death is in his office and has a tube with names in)

Rick Death: I said earlier tonight that the first person for the Warpath Torture Chamber match would be unveiled, and I decided to reveal the first member by this. I have a list of every member in FWE who is on the Warpath roster. I am going to pull out one name from this tube and I will confirm who will be the first entrée for the Torture Chamber on May 27th…So here is the first name of the Torture Chamber match that will be fighting with Jimmy Krauss and four others…

(Rick Death places his hands in the tube and pulls out an entree. He then expands the paper to find out who it is before smiling)

Rick Death: The name of the participant that will be in the chamber match is……OWNAGE

(A knock on the door is heard, Ownage comes in)

Ownage: I heard….my name

Rick Death: Congratulations, you’re in the Torture Chamber match for Rival’s Revenge, Ownage…

Ownage: A shot for me to headline Glory Road! How excellent! For as long as those morons don’t become a part of that match…

Rick Death: We’ll see…

Ownage: We’ll see? Rick, these men have become terrorists of FWE. They hunt me down, every shot. Tonight is going to be different however!

Rick Death: Look, I know you can do it. Now can you leave my office please?

Ownage: Okay…But I am trusting you to place them out of this…

(Ownage leaves, as Rick heads back to his desk)

Rick Death: One more entree will be unveiled tonight. With just this show and next week’s show left until we find out who will have the privilege of headlining Glory Road with Kendrick Williams, I must think…Who will join Ownage?

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction, as Lucifer looks mad)

JA: Introducing first from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Well Mike, you can see that the frustration from the face of Lucifer has not died down a bit. Lucifer still enraged about how he was screwed out of the FWE Championship match at Commencement of Brutality, and I felt that Lucifer had the win in the bag before Lonewolf would use some form of advantage to retain the championship…

Mike: I agree, I could see that Lonewolf was on the verge of losing the belt, was on the verge of becoming the loser to Lucifer. But Lonewolf would use brass knuckles to stun Lucifer and Lucifer would not be able to get up from a three count, this led to an attack on Lonewolf straight after the match. I have to say, Lonewolf deserved every bit of assault there…

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: And the former New Age Champion is out to play. Lonewolf beat this man twice in New Age Championship matches, but Lawrence now ready to be on the pounce again. Lawrence ready to be a champion again, and I thought Lawrence did a decent job at the Sole Commencement, despite the previous few weeks not having it his way…

Mike: I agree, I mean Lawrence is a talented person in this company, his reign as FWE New Age Champion was controversial and also great, but can Lawrence beat Lucifer and prove that he should be the number one contender for the New Age Championship? We’ll see!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Chris Lucifer gets a shot of New Age past, as he takes on Lawrence. The pair lock up and Lucifer taking control of the arm straight away, the wrist lock in tight. As now, Lawrence takes control. And both lock up, and you can see Lucifer has the edge, forcing Lawrence into the turnbuckle…

Mike: The referee trying to separate things here. As Lucifer continuing to struggle with the hold. Now connecting chops across the chest area. But Lawrence is somehow fighting back with the fists in the face. Look at Lawrence and Lucifer go!

Ted: These two are now telling the FWE Universe how extreme they will be. As now, Lucifer bringing the knees to the chest area, and Lucifer has advantage. Now Lucifer trying to lift Lawrence on the turnbuckle, and you can see Lucifer getting up too…

Mike: And Lucifer bashing away the fists at Lawrence. Lawrence trying to fight off Lucifer, BUT A NICE HURRICARANA FROM LUCIFER TO TAKE DOWN LAWRENCE. Lawrence now trying to get back to his feet, as a drive by kick by Lucifer commences.

Ted: Important match this is for Chris Lucifer to take part in, against the last New Age Champion before Lonewolf. Lucifer picks up Lawrence, but Lawrence shoves him out the way, Lucifer now going for the clothesline, BUT A NICE BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence now following it up with a leg drop. Now going in for the cover early, but Lucifer quickly kicks out

Mike: Lucifer now struggling to fight out of this one. As the headlock in tight in this one, Lucifer is clawing at the hand, Lawrence struggling to keep the grip in that lock. But Lucifer gets out. Both men kip back up to their feet, and they lock up. You can see Lucifer looking poised to take advantage once more, BUT A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY LAWRENCE STUNS LUCIFER….AND LOOK, KICK TO THE GUT, FISHERMAN SUPLEX BY LAWRENCE

Ted: Great counter, I must say. Now bending the arm behind the back of Lucifer, and you can see Lucifer screaming in agony. This is a painful hold for Lucifer to be in. But can he escape once more from the submission hold of Lawrence?

Mike: And look, Lucifer getting up to his feet, that arm still being bent back by Lawrence…AND LUCIFER THROWS HIMSELF FROM LAWRENCE, NOW BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, THE SHOULDER BLCOK CONNECTS, AND LAWRENCE GETTING BACK TO HIS FEET, LUICFER, SUPERKICK TO LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE FALLS DOWN INSTANTLY, COVER BY LUCIFER

1………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………………………………………

3………..KICKOUT

Ted: AND A KICKOUT BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence now crawling to the ropes, as Lucifer getting back to his feet, this could be a chance for Lucifer to take advantage of something here, as Lawrence has endured that Superkick.

Mike: Well I do hate to be in Lawrence’s shoes right now, but remember something, Lawrence is a man who can bounce back in a flash. Lawrence now pulled to his feet by Lucifer, AND THAT’S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, A HAYMAKER TO THE FACE, AND NOW, LAWRENCE STARTS STRIKING THE FISTS INTO LUCIFER, LUCIFER NOW FORCED IN THE CORNER, AND A SHOULDER TACKLE INTO LUCIFER. AND ONCE AGAIN, LAWRENCE WITH MULTIPLE SHOULDER TACKLES, GREAT STUFF

Ted: Lucifer now getting to his feet, holding the ropes, AND ONCE MORE, LUCIFER FIRES OUT A SERIES OF SHOTS TO THE FACE, LUCIFER TAKING THE BEATING, HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES TO SUSTAIN HIMSELF.BROUGHT DOWN BY LAWRENCE

Mike: Lawrence can get into that aggressive state where he could become unstoppable. And now picking up Lucifer once more, AND THROWING HIM HEAD FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE. OH MY

Ted: Lucifer starting to understand that superkick may have enraged Lawrence. Lawrence now throws Lucifer into the opposite turnbuckle, Lawrence now getting back to his feet, CHARGING AT LUCIFER, BUT LUCIFER THROWS THE FEET IN THE AIR, AND LAWRENCE CAUGHT OFF GUARD.

Mike: Lawrence holding his head in agony, as Lucifer stumbles out the turnbuckle, Lawrence back into focus, BOOT….CAUGHT BY LUCIFER, AND THROWS LAWRENCE OVER HIM.

Ted: And now, Lucifer grabs the legs of Lawrence, twisting them, AND A SHARPSHOOTER HOLD IN PLACE, OH MY, HE HAS LAWRENCE IN THE SHARPSHOOTER, AND YOU CAN SEE LAWRENCE TRYING TO CRAWL TO THE ROPES. BUT CAN HE? CAN LAWRENCE THROW DEFENCE? CAN LAWRENCE SURVIVE THIS DEADLY SUBMISSION HOLD?

Mike: And Lawrence is in pain, you can see his face telling the FWE Fans, Lucifer adjusting the position, making it comfortable for himself, and less comfortable for Lawrence, Lawrence putting his arm up, trying to reach the ropes. But it’s not enough! Lucifer could have him!

Ted: BUT LAWRENCE TAKING THE COURAGE TO REACH THE ROPES, THAT MIGHT BE….NO, LUCIFER DRAGS LAWRENCE BACK, AND NOW THE STRUGGLE INCREASES, LAWRENCE HAVING TO ONCE MORE WORK HIS WAY TO THE ROPES. I DON’T KNOW IF LAWRENCE CAN CONTINUE THIS?

Mike: AND LOOK AT THIS……LAWRENCE HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES. OH MY GAWD, FORCING LUCIFER TO COLLAPSE….

Ted: Lawrence now holding onto the ropes, trying to drag himself to his feet, Lucifer joins Lawrence in the struggle to get to his feet….AND LOOK, LAWRENCE HAS LUCIFER ON HIS SHOULDERS, THIS CAN ONLY MEAN….

Mike: OVERKILL, OH MY GAWD, NO, LUCIFER FINDS A WAY TO SURVIVE, AND LOOK, SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE, LUCIFER HAS DONE IT….COVER BY LUCIFER, COULD THIS BE IT?

1………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer gets to his feet and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRIS LUCCCCCCCCIFFFFFFFEEEEEERRR

Ted: Well after a week and a half of being screwed from the FWE New Age Championship chance, Lucifer takes home a win against Lawrence, an impressive victory for Lucifer, one that will put confidence back on the rails…

Mike: It will, a deserving champion, and I think Chris Lucifer wants the microphone….

(Chris Lucifer is panting away as he holds the microphone)

Chris Lucifer: What just happened is living proof that I am indeed worthy of the championship…You know what, Lawrence put up a great fight, and what is funny is, he didn’t slump to using any illegal objects for this match. Lawrence didn’t bother cheating because he knew his number was up. And that is not what I can say for that cheating little fuck, Austin Lonewolf. As you all know, Austin Lonewolf got lucky. Because I made him tap out and did I get awarded the New Age Championship? Hell no, I got shit all because the referee wasn’t around to see me making Lonewolf tap out. Then you all saw that pussy using brass knuckles…I mean seriously, brass knuckles to win…Austin, I thought I had a bit more respect for you if I am going to be honest, but the way you ended that match last week was a clear that you are nothing but a bitch who has no pride, no respect for himself. So I don’t care what you are going to say. One way or another, I am getting the New Age Championship…You tapped out to me Austin, you knew you were beaten, and yet you just had to cheat to win, so next week, you come up with an answer. Either you accept, or I have to beat the shit out of you until you bleed to death to give me the acceptance I ask! Either way, you’re not backing down bitch…

(Lucifer throws the mic to the side and heads up the ramp with Walk by Pantera continuing)

Ted: Oh shit, Lucifer is not going to stop. He wants the acceptance from Lonewolf. Lonewolf HAS to say yes apparently for his body to survive the beatdown from Lucifer. But will Lonewolf have the capacity to come out and agree to fight?

(Nick Angel appears in the office of Rick Death)

Rick Death: I’ve gotta say, you did an impressive job against Ventura tonight…And your legendary status just doesn’t die down…

Nick Angel: Thank you, Rick…But I need to ask, Rival’s Revenge is coming up, and I was thinking about the possibility of joining Ownage and Krauss in the Torture Chamber match…

Rick Death: You know what, I was thinking who should be the second contender…You are indeed the man. Congratulations, you’re in!

Nick Angel: Thank….

(Pyrite storms in)

Pyrite: Alright…so the ass-kisser gets a chance to be in the FWE Championship match at Rival’s Revenge, whilst I must wait on the sidelines…

Nick Angel: Sorry chump, but you wasted your chance the moment Krauss kicked your ass…

Pyrite: Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are talking too?

Nick Angel: Who? The man whose only achievement was a Demolition Championship and a New Age Championship. Nice career there Pyrite. Unlike me, who has won countless World Championships. Did you hear the fans tonight? Did you hear how loud they were cheering for me in the Fargodome? In good ol’ North Dakota? Yet they are going to be booing you, which should be pretty soon, seen as though your match is up next

Pyrite: I am not moving for anyone until I get my World Championship match at Rival’s Revenge. Torture Chamber, a great chance for me to secure my first World Championship…

Nick Angel: Funny you say that, because you said the exact same thing for Commencement of Brutality, in an Extreme Rules match and I guess you failed….

Pyrite: Your future doesn’t look good, Nicky…

Rick Death: ALRIGHT…Pyrite, shut up and get out…

Pyrite: I will get out once you confirm what your choice is for my appeal to be in the FWE Championship match at Rival’s Revenge…

Rick Death: Fine! If it makes you shut up and stop throwing a tantrum, you’re in…

Pyrite: That is what I wanted to hear…

(Pyrite leaves)

Nick Angel: He won’t last long…I will make sure of that!

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main Event is scheduled for one fall!

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders around his shoulders)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Well lets get this main event match underway, Jimmy Krauss first out, the FWE Champion really looking for revenge tonight, and after the news, he might not be too happy to find out he has to face Pyrite once again at Rival’s Revenge…

Mike: You’re right Ted, Ownage, Nick Angel and Pyrite are involved in the Warpath Torture Chamber match, what a match this is looking to be. I wonder who will fill up the final two spots. But that is not what should be focused on right now, right now we should be looking at this match

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the fans booing him and the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: And his partner from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, the New Age Champion, The Doomsday…..AUUUUSTTTTIIIINNNNN LOOOONNNNEWOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: Here comes Krauss’s partner, champion and champion against contender and contender basically. Lonewolf’s attitude has gotten worse over the weeks, and Lonewolf cheated to get the win at Commencement of Brutality…

Mike: I was shocked to see Lonewolf go so low to get a win. He must’ve known Lucifer had his number, and championships do change the attitude of people. Lonewolf’s power was soaked into the title, he didn’t want to lose the belt and he defended it, but sadly, I am not happy with how things went at Commencement of Brutality…

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes down the ramp, smirking as he is given a mixed reaction)

JA: And their opponents, first from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYYYRRRRITTTTTEEEEEEE#

Ted: And here comes Pyrite, Pyrite smirking down his way to the ring. We just heard him backstage a few minutes ago, he says Rival’s Revenge will be the turning point. I don’t know how much of his word is true on that, but maybe this can be a turning point for Pyrite

Mike: Well last year, when we were at Rival’s Revenge, we saw a new World Champion in Dorin, lastly eliminating Liam Catterson to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. It can be done, so Krauss should’ve get too cosy with his security of being a champion, but the fact is, can Pyrite be the new FWE Champion?

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to massive boos)

JA: And his partner, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

JA: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: And whoever will be FWE Champion coming out of Rival’s Revenge, will be indeed facing this man. Kendrick Williams coming out at Commencement of Brutality, to lay out Krauss and stating that he will face the FWE Champion come Glory Road II.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Krauss and Williams will set things off in this match, as they both go for the lock up, Krauss getting the upper hand straight away, the uppercut to the jaw hits, as Krauss now sends Williams to the turnbuckle, and now starting to hammer away at the spine of Williams. Williams tolerating the abuse, as Krauss turns him around, BUT WILLIAMS COUNTERING, KNEE TO THE RIBS, Krauss forced to back off, AND A JUMPING FIST, BRING DOWN KRAUSS. Now Williams climbing on top of Krauss, and you can see Krauss, beaten away with those heavy fists in which he has to endure, before Williams stopping to make any more punches produced

Mike: Williams picking Krauss back to his feet, tagging in Pyrite, and now Pyrite slowly walking into the ring, Krauss is suddenly awake as soon as Pyrite steps into the ring and the pair circle the ring. Their next encounter will be at Commencement of Brutality, and the pair lock up. And you can see a bitter struggle to maintain control is in effect right now. Pyrite now forcing Krauss to the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, HAMMERING AWAY THE FISTS IN THE FACE OF JIMMY KRAUSS, BAH GAWD, LOOK AT PYRITE GO.

Ted: I know, and Krauss is forced to take this. No room for escape, as Pyrite sends Krauss to the opposite turnbuckle, Pyrite charges, BUT KRAUSS WITH AN ELBOW TO THE JAW, SUDDENLY COMING BACK TO LIFE IN THIS MATCH. AS KRAUSS CLIMBS THE TURNBUCKLE, AND LOOK, A NICE DIVING CLOTHESLINE FROM KRAUSS. Krauss now goes in for the cover, but a quick kickout by Krauss. Krauss tags in Lonewolf, as Lonewolf climbs the turnbuckle, AND A DROPKICK TO PYRITE, NICE CONNECTION THERE FOR LONEWOLF TO QUICKLY TAKE DOWN PYRITE

Mike: But now, Lonewolf dropping the elbows to the head, and these fans reacting to every drop made. Lonewolf now telling the crowd to shut up as Krauss looks on, Lonewolf needs to stop this….AND PYRITE WITH THE ROLL UP

1…………………………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………………………

3…………….KICKOUT

Ted: THERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU’RE NOT FOCUSED. Now Pyrite picks Lonewolf up to his feet, as Lonewolf, THROWING A FIST, but Pyrite counters, HEADBUTT CONNECTS, BRINGING DOWN LONEWOLF. Pyrite now stomping away at Lonewolf, Pyrite taking control of an opportunity in which Lonewolf messed up on. Pyrite, NOW DIGGING THE KNEE INTO THE NECK, AND THAT IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL, CONSIDERING PYRITE IS HEAVIER THAN LONEWOLF

Mike: You’re right there, as Lonewolf now picked up to his feet, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, HE IS LOOKING TO PUT AWAY LONEWOLF, OH NO….PYBOMB HITS, PYBOMB CONNECTS….COVER BY PYRITE

3……………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: AND LONEWOLF KICKS OUT. Lonewolf now trying to crawl to the ropes, as Pyrite looks at Krauss, Krauss taunting Pyrite, as Pyrite now picks up Lonewolf by the head. AND LOOK, PRESSING THE HEAD INTO THE ROPES, THAT COULD DISQUALIFY HIM, CHOKING LONEWOLF

1………………………………………………………2…………………………………………………3…………………………………………………4………………………………….

Ted: Pyrite lets go, as Pyrite now tags in Williams, letting Williams have a bit of fun in this match now. Williams now walking around the ring, and you can see Kendrick Williams, dropping the knees into the head.

Mike: Lonewolf is not making any progress. Lonewolf pulled to his feet, AND WILLIAMS TACKLES LONEWOLF INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, LOOK AT WILLIAMS GO. Now repeating the knee strikes to the midsection! And Lonewolf trying to get to Krauss. Krauss leaning his right arm so Lonewolf can try and get to him. BUT LONEWOLF, JABS THE HEAD OF KENDRICK WILLIAMS, OH MY…AND LEAPS FOR KRAUSS. Krauss comes in, CLOTHESLINE TO WILLIAMS, AND NOW,THE LOU THESZ PRESS GETS LAUNCHED, THE FISTS POUNDING AND POUNDING….

Ted: Jesus…Krauss now slipping in for the cover!

2…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kendrick kicks out….BUT KRAUSS READY FOR WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS IN TROUBLE HERE…….AND WILLIAMS TO HIS FEET, AND BACK TO SANITY HITS, OH MY GAWD, BACK TO SANITY HITS, COVER BY KRAUSS!!!!!

Ted: CLOSE BY KRAUSS DIDN’T GET THE FULL THREE COUNT. Now Kendrick Williams trying to get to Pyrite, Lonewolf is wanting to be tagged in, but you can see an STF lock by Krauss to lock the hold in tight. Krauss trying to make Williams tap out. But Williams edging closer to the ropes, can Williams make his way to the ropes, can Williams stay alive in this match?

Mike: AND HE DOES SO. But now Krauss immediately tags in Lonewolf, Lonewolf with a vicious stare to Krauss, as Williams tags in Pyrite, Pyrite comes in…CLOTHESLINE TO LONEWOLF, AND LONEWOLF IS OUT. Now Pyrite picks up Lonewolf and throws him in the corner, and now you can see Pyrite slowly coming to Lonewolf, BUT LONEWOLF KICKS HIM IN THE STOMACH, A PERFECT MOVE TO PYRITE….

Ted: Lonewolf jumping on the turnbuckle, BUT A THUNDEROUS BOOT TO THE FACE KNOCKING DOWN LONEWOLF, THAT WAS DRASTIC…

Mike: Lonewolf hit the concrete floor very hard, as now Lonewolf struggling to get to his feet, Lonewolf helped up by Williams, WHO SMACKS HIS HEAD ACROSS THE STEEL POST. AND LONEWOLF NOW OUT AGAIN, Pyrite slides out the ring and now picks up Lonewolf. Lonewolf trying to counter, but Pyrite is not giving up, AND THROWS LONEWOLF IN THE RING.

Ted: Pyrite slides himself back in the ring, AND NOW HE IS CALLING FOR IT, PYRITE NOW TAUNTING LONEWOLF, THE TIME COULD BE NIGH FOR LONEWOLF, AS PYRITE IS READY TO PUT THIS AWAY

Mike: Lonewolf is up….AND LOOK, UP IN THE AIR……BUT LONEWOLF DROPS BEHIND LONEWOLF, AND AN ENZIGURI TO PYRITE AND NOW LOOK AT LONEWOLF CRIPPLING LOCK, CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN TIGHT, PYRITE COULD END UP TAPPING TO LONEWOLF, THE NEW AGE CHAMPION

Ted: A BRILLIANT COUNTER FROM LONEWOLF, IS IT ENOUGH TO MAKE PYRITE LOSE RIGHT NOW? BUT KENDRICK WILLIAMS, COMING IN AND STOPPING THINGS, STOMPING ON THE BACK OF LONEWOLF, BUT LOOK! KRAUSS RUSHES IN….

Mike: BACK TO SANITY!

Ted: NO, IT WAS ABORTED, WILLIAMS WITH AN IMPRESSIVE COUNTER….SPEAR TO KRAUSS, AND IN AGONY, KRAUSS ROLLS OUT THE RING.

Mike: Lonewolf comes up, AND LOOK, KENDRICK WILLIAMS…GOD’S GIFT BREAKING THE SPINE OF LONEWOLF….AND LOOK, WILLIAMS DRAGGING THE BODY OF PYRITE TO MAKE A COVER ON LONEWOLF, NO!!!!!!!!!!

3………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! NO! LONEWOLF MANAGES TO KICK OUT, WHAT A HEART, WHAT STRENGTH FROM LONEWOLF….Pyrite wakes up to see he nearly got the win, but now Lonewolf dragging his body across the mat, Krauss extending his arm out to Lonewolf, but Lonewolf is keeping the fight to himself…

Mike: A brave man, but he can be full of arrogance too….Lonewolf getting up to his feet, AND LOOK, BIG BOOT TO WILLIAMS, PYRITE GETS UP AND HITS THE SPINEBUSTER OF LONEWOLF, AND YET AGAIN, ARROGANCE GETTING THE BETTER OF LONEWOLF…

Ted: Pyrite caught him there, and you can see Krauss is shaking his head in shame. And Lonewolf could’ve tagged in Krauss, but instead, he thought it was better to continue the fight in his own fashion…

Mike: Lonewolf now picked up by Pyrite, AND IN THE AIR ONCE MORE. PYRITE READY TO THROW LONEWOLF TO THE GROUND….AND AGAIN, LONEWOLF JUMPS DOWN FROM PYRITE….STUMBLING BACK TO KRAUSS’S CORNER, AND KRAUSS TAGS HIMSELF IN, LONEWOLF SCREAMING AND SHOUTING, AS PYRITE AND KRAUSS FIGHT, LEFTS AND RIGHTS CONNECT.

Ted: BUT LOOK, KRAUSS HAS THE ADVANTAGE, AND THE BACK DROP HITS. Pyrite now getting to his feet, AND YOU CAN SEE THE PAIR TRADING SHOTS ONCE MORE, THIS IS INTENSE….

Mike: However, Pyrite has control this time, pressing Krauss into the turnbuckle, and now repeating the strikes to the knee. Oh man! Krauss is lowering himself with every strike thrown.

Mike: Pyrite pulls up Krauss, throwing him to the middle of the ring….AND OH NO, PYRITE IS TAUNTING AWAY AT KRAUSS. PYRITE HAS THE MOMENTUM HERE, PYRITE COULD HAVE KRAUSS IN TROUBLE

Ted: I DON’T LIKE WHERE KRAUSS IS HEADING. KRAUSS IS UP, AND PYRITE, NO, KRAUSS IS RESISTING, PYRITE TRYINGTO PICK HIM UP…BUT KRAUSS THROWS BACK PYRITE, CLOTHESLINE TO0 PYRITE….AND ANOTHER…PYRITE GETTING READY TO CHARGE AT PYRITE…

Mike: BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BY KRAUSS, AND KRAUSS NOW ON FIRE, HAS PYRITE FELL INTO THE TRAP….

Ted: LONEWOLF IS WALKING OFF, KRAUSS TURNS HIS ATTENTION TO LONEWOLF…..LONEWOLF SHOUTING TO KRAUSS, BASICALLY TELLING HIM THAT HE IS SICK OF HIM TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT…

Mike: PYRITE IS STRUGGLING TO GET UP HOWEVER, WILLIAMS SEES THIS AS A GOOD CHANCE FOR PYRITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE….

Ted: KRAUSS TURNS AROUND, AND LOOK, PYRITE HAS KRAUSS’S NUMBER. THIS IS BAD FOR KRAUSS….AND LOOK…PYBOMB HITS…NO, NO! COVER

3…………………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

Ted: PYRITE TAKES THE WIN!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite and Kendrick Williams celebrate, with the fans booing)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF KENDRICK WILLIAMS AND PYYYRITTTTTTTE

Ted: THIS NIGHT GOT UNPREDICTABLE. THIS WAS A DESERVED WIN FOR PYRITE AND KENDRICK WILLIAMS…

Mike: How can you say that? Austin just walked off, being the little kid that he is….

Ted: WAIT, KENDRICK WILLIAMS COMING IN THE RING. OH NO, KENDRICK WANTS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE FWE CHAMPION…AND LOOK, HE LIFTS KRAUSS UP TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK, GOD’S GIFT HITS KRAUSS, KRAUSS IS OUT OF THIS…

(Pyrite comes in the ring and nods in approval to Kendrick Williams)

Mike: WAIT, KENDRICK HAS PYRITE UP……GOD’S GIFT TO PYRITE, WHAT THE HELL?!?

Ted: WHAT DID PYRITE DO?!

Mike: HE COULD BE THE FWE CHAMPION AFTER RIVAL’S REVENGE, AND THEREFORE MAKING PYRITE A NEMESIS TO KENDRICK WILLIAMS……

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams taunts in the ring as he gets booed)

Ted: What the hell was that all about?

Mike: A MESSAGE TED, IT WAS A MESSAGE THAT TOLD HIS COMPETITORS I AM GOING TO BE FWE CHAMPION COME GLORY ROAD, REGARDLESS, BUT WHO WILL BE CHAMPION AT GLORY ROAD, THAT WON’T BE DECIDED FOR WEEKS, BUT NEXT WEEK, WE’LL FIND OUT WHO WILL COMPLETE THE RIVAL’S REVENGE WARPATH TORTURE CHAMBER MATCH, WHO IS WILLING TO GO THROUGH HELL? SEE YOU NEXT WEEK GUYS!

(The camera zooms in on Kendrick Williams, taunting and mocking Pyrite and Krauss)

(FWE Intro Buzzes)

(Cameras fade out)
Back to top Go down

May 7th 2013
Page 1 of 1