FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 4th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 4th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 4th 2013   June 4th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:19 am

(FWE Intro airs)

(A package of Rival’s Revenge is aired. In the midst of this packages, airs the Warpath Torture Chamber which highlights Hass Johnson’s interference, Anthony Ross’s return and Jimmy Krauss’s title win. Also Chris Lucifer’s championship win is aired)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT FOR WARPATH TO BE HOSTED IN THE MACON CENTREPLEX COLISEUM. GEORGIA PLAYS HOST TO TONIGHTS EPISODE OF WARPATH, AND THIS WEEK, MIKE, WILL BE THE FALLOUT TO WHAT WAS A THUNDEROUS RIVAL’S REVENGE

Mike: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and yes I agree with you Ted. So much happened on Warpath last night that caught my breathe, and I was happy to be a part of history at Rival’s Revenge. We saw some close moments, and also a lot of shocking incidents…

(Graphic of Jimmy Krauss and Kendrick Williams shows)

Ted: Well in a moment, the FWE Champion will address his now, confirmed opponent for Glory Road, Kendrick Williams. What heat will brew in this controversial feud?

(Graphic of Anthony Ross shows)

Mike: AND HE’S BACK….At Rival’s Revenge, ANTHONY ROSS CAME BACK. But why is he back? WHY DID HE ATTACK NICK ANGEL?

(Camera fades to the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE F….W….E CHAMPION…….JIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY KRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(The fans celebrate as Pomona by American Fangs hits. Jimmy Krauss comes out with the FWE Championship on his shoulder and is smiling as he makes his way down the ring)

Mike: Well Ted, this man endured hell at Rival’s Revenge a week and a half ago. This man would break the laws of punishment, starting at number two and finishing as FWE Champion, but over some controversial matters…

Ted: Yes, Hass Johnson attacked Ownage, as soon as Ownage was just on the brink of victory. That wasn’t to be however, as Ownage got stopped, and attacked by Johnson, allowing Krauss to roll in for the cover. Now some people have brandished Krauss as a cheat for that matter, but you can’t surely blame him…

(Jimmy Krauss picks up the microphone and as the fans cheer, he gives a long pause, staring at the crowd before speaking)

Jimmy Krauss: You know, I can say that what happened at Rival’s Revenge, it was one of the most toughest matches in the history of FWE. And some can reflect on my win being cheap and whatever, but the thing is, I was number two, I fought from start to finish to make sure I’d be headlining Glory Road with the FWE Championship. And boy, there were a few surprises in FWE, Anthony Ross coming back and that….Not that concerns me or anything, but what will be on my mind, from now until Glory Road, is of course, Kendrick Williams. Now everyone knows Kendrick Williams is a person who will not stop until he gets what he wants. And of course, FWE Management gave him that power, by putting a beast against a small man like Ryan Savage. What was that down to ladies and gentlemen? That was down to the fact that Kendrick Williams wanted to end the Aerial X Division, and because he got what he wanted, that happened. Now he wants my championship, and Kendrick, before you come out, demanding me to give you the championship, I just want to warn you that you are not getting the attention that your baby ego needs.

(Fans cheer, screaming Krauss’s name as Krauss smiles)

Jimmy Krauss: Kendrick, these fans know me and you too well. They know I will fight to get to the top and they know I will fight until the very end to be listed as one of the greatest FWE Champions in the history of this company. You on the other hand, you will forever be known as the whiney little bitch these fans know you for, and that is not one of my relaxed insults to you. This is the truth, because you want what you seek for and you will get it, because nobody takes away your confidence, nobody wants to come down that ramp and make you bleed. As the FWE Champion now, AND THE FWE CHAMPION AFTER GLORY ROAD, I am going to tell you, Kendrick Williams, that I am that man that will walk down this ramp and tell you in your face, that I will fight you and that I have no fear against you. I am the Prince of Evolution; I am the example of prominence. What does that make you? It makes you the jester of FWE; it makes you the little crybaby of FWE!

(Fans cheer more)

Jimmy Krauss: You might have been unstoppable as of late, Kendrick, and I will admit, you have proven yourself a tough challenge, but now, I am going to head into Glory Road and confirm myself as the greatest FWE Champion in history. Kendrick, if you want to show the world that you’re a hard man, why don’t you drag your pathetic ass down to this ring and show me what you are made of!!!

Ted: THE CHALLENGE IS THERE…

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, the crowd jump for cheering to booing as Kendrick immediately walks out, speaking into the microphone)

Kendrick Williams: I am glad you offered me to come out here, Krauss. I mean, you are the FWE Champion so it's what you want, you should get...

Jimmy Krauss: Spare the amateur dramatics, Kendrick...We all know that from now on until mid-July, it's focusing season. You have your golden chance to be high amongst the stars and yet you think this is funny? Let me ask you, will it be funny once you lose the chance to be FWE Champion?

Kendrick Williams: Lose? Sorry, I heard something crazy in my ear. I don't intend to lose at Glory Road, Krauss. You know, far well that all this time, I have been nothing but the puppet of shame in my time of FWE and now, I call for the chance to be a champion. I know how much you adore being a champion and all, but I don't think this company is standing firmly on it's two legs with you being champion, so I say, let the company revive to a healthier status and see the age of Kendrick Williams rise at Glory Road

Jimmy Krauss: I am sorry, but these fans seem like they couldn't ask for a more decrepit situation. These fans don't want to see you as a champion.

Kendrick Williams: Oh like I give a shit if these fans want to see me as FWE Champion or not. This is MY moment, not theirs. You may cherish these fans to be the best in a wrestling company, but as far as I am concerned, I don't care. This is my moment, my chance; I want to work to get the championship, by...my...self....

Jimmy Krauss: Alright then, Kendrick. You can be a selfish bastard if you want to, but you know what? This is your problem. I can’t stand arrogant assholes like you because you think you can take advantage of every situation you’re involved in. You think that win at No Remorse was all talent? I know Ryan Savage could kick your ass.

Kendrick Williams: You have no clue, Jimmy. A beast like me against a small nobody like Ryan Savage…You think Ryan could beat me? I think you need to get your head out of your ass. But is this about that nobody? No, this is about me becoming the FWE Champion at Glory Road, my time is coming and you think that this is going to be your moment in the sun? You can forget it because now, it’s my time to step up to the plate….You may be facing me at Glory Road, but I am going to show you, that you could never be a great comparison against me….

(Fans boo, as Krauss looks on to Kendrick Williams)

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rick Death comes out)

Ted: Well here is the general manager of Warpath, Rick Death…..

Rick Death: I am sorry, Kendrick. But you might be wishing for a Kendrick Williams, Jimmy Krauss match at Glory Road…But what happened at Rival’s Revenge is going to be the next agenda for my point I am making

Kendrick Williams: What happened at Rival’s Revenge, doesn’t matter. Because none of those fucking losers will be FWE Champion by the time Glory Road is finished. I…WILL…BE!

Rick Death: Listen Kendrick, I know how much you want that championship, but there is a large gap between now and Glory Road, so I would shut up and let the leader announce what NEEDS to be announced…Otherwise Jimmy Krauss won’t know, he is in a championship match tonight…

Jimmy Krauss: Excuse me?! What did you just say?

Rick Death: As you may have witnessed, you got an easy victory over Ownage for the FWE Championship. Now Ownage has came to me and has demanded an FWE Championship match, live, tonight!

Jimmy Krauss: Are you…Are you fucking kidding me…

Rick Death: Look, I know you’re mad, but trust me, I want to be on your side. Ownage got screwed, and I want justice, so tonight, we’re going to find out who should’ve won at Rival’s Revenge. And as a fact, Hass Johnson is banned from ringside….

Mike: What the?

Rick Death: And I wouldn’t laugh if I were you, Kendrick, because you’re going to be in a match later tonight….Against VENOM!

(Fans cheer as Kendrick smirks, Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits as Rick leaves the stage)

Ted: WELL WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT, OWNAGE VERSES JIMMY KRAUSS FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP, LIVE TONIGHT ON WARPATH.

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! WHAT A MAIN EVENT. TONIGHT GOT TOO INTERESTING. AND UP NEXT, TAG TEAM MATCH ON IT’S WAY, VENTURA AND XAVIER WILLIAMS TAKES ON PYRITE AND NICK ANGEL, WHO’LL WIN? WE’LL FIND OUT SOON!

(Commercials)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match, is scheduled for one fall!!!

(The lights turn off, Johnny Ventura appears on the stage with his jacket on and the pyro explodes. Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura gets booed as he makes his way down the ramp)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOOOOHNNNNNNNY VEEEENTTTTURRRRAAAAA

Ted: So here comes Johnny Ventura, the former FWE Champion. And as of late, he has been having beef with Pyrite. For that reason, Pyrite exposed the truth behind the injuries of Johnny Ventura, and now Ventura wants revenge on him. After the events of Rival’s Revenge, I doubt this feud will die down…

Mike: No chance, Ted. I mean, Pyrite is not that easy to calm down I am afraid.  He is someone who will fight for a long time, considering what one does to him. And the act Ventura has committed on Pyrite shows no sign on ending.

(Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson hits, Xavier Williams comes out with one half of the Brotherhood Championship to boos)

JA: And his partner, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 205 pounds, The Second City Sinner…..XAVVVVIEEEEEEER WILLLLLIAAAAAAAMSSSSSSSS

Ted: And partnering Ventura will be The Remedy’s very own, Xavier Williams, also one half of the Brotherhood Champion. Now I assume that Williams will get along with Ventura in this phase, but will Williams be able to pull out a win?

Mike: He could do, but I don’t know about the partnership between Williams and Ventura. Ironically, Williams did that amazing stunt on Ventura in the chamber at Rival’s Revenge, so it will be interesting to see if these two get along, but if they want to win, teamwork needs to happen…

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out to massive cheers)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE

Mike: And look at Pyrite, looking straight at Ventura that says something, doesn’t it? The level of hunger in the face of Pyrite, he wants to destroy Johnny Ventura after he cost him the chance to be FWE Champion in that Chamber match at Rival’s Revenge.

Ted: Yes, and Pyrite cost Ventura the chance to main event Glory Road. What did you expect Mike? Did you think that Ventura was going to go easy on Pyrite and say “Okay, you beat me”? No, this was a chance for Ventura to get revenge, and Pyrite ‘beat’ him to the punch.

(Marvin and Chardonnay by Big Sean ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash hits, Nick Angel gets cheered as he makes his way to the ring)

JA: And his partner, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 235 pounds, NIIIIIIICCCCCCCK AAANNNGEEEEEEEELLLLL

Mike: And here comes the legendary Nick Angel,  someone who will be willing to fight any opponent under his nose. Now Angel lost out on the chance to be FWE Champion thanks to the returning Anthony Ross. And apparently, Ross is going to call out Angel later tonight…

Ted: I can’t wait to hear that one, but what Angel needs to focus on is this match, he needs to make sure that he can beat the team of Williams and Ventura, and I like his chances. The fact is, can he do it?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, Williams and Pyrite set things off as both men come for the lock-up and Williams gains the upper hand over Pyrite. Now striking knees into the ribs, AND NOW TRYING TO TOSS HIM OUT OF THE RING. But Pyrite resists and holds on, Williams comes over to Pyrite, DROPKICK WHICH KNOCKS PYRITE TO THE OUTSIDE.

Mike: Williams slides out the ring, and now picks up Pyrite, BUT PYRITE SHOVES HIM, AND WILLIAMS STUMBLES OVER THE STEPS. Now Pyrite comes to Williams, throwing him back into the ring, Pyrite climbing the corner, free from any interference....AND A DIVING FIST TO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS. Now Ventura wanting a piece of the action, as Williams tags in Ventura, AND LOOK AT VENTURA, GOING STRAIGHT TO PYRITE

Ted: BUT PYRITE WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO THE NECK OF VENTURA. GOOD GRIEF, HE TOOK HIS HEAD OFF WITH THAT MOVE

Mike: Now Pyrite stomps away at the neck of Ventura, Ventura trying to roll from this once, BUT LOOK, KNEE, DROPPING INTO THE CANVAS, AND PYRITE AT BEST WORK THERE. Now Pyrite picks Ventura to his feet and now Ventura sent flying over the ropes. Pyrite soon follows and now, grabbing Ventura by the throat, these two already developing some history, and now Ventura leaning into the barricade thanks to Pyrite...

Ted: Pyrite now throws him back into the ring, and now Nick Angel wants to play a role in this match, Pyrite tags in Angel, and Angel now trying to get revenge on his loss to Ventura a few weeks back. Now Angel picks up Ventura, sending him to an open turnbuckle, and now Angel charges, BUT VENTURA RAISES BOTH LEGS...ANGEL STABBING HIMSELF INTO THE LEGS, AND NOW, VENTURA....MONKEY FLIP TAKING DOWN ANGEL.

Mike: Ventura looking for the cover!

1......................................................................................

2.......................KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Angel, and now Angel is trying to tag back in Pyrite, but Ventura has Angel in the headlock, and nothing can be done, as Ventura has the hold in tight.

Mike: Now you can see Angel is struggling, his hands just trying to free himself from the hold, AND ANGEL IS FREE. Now both men are up to their feet, and both men lock up, and Ventura, throwing Angel off to the ropes, Angel now bouncing back, BUT A SCOOP POWERSLAM FROM ANGEL TO NAIL THIS ONE.

Ted: Now Angel looking to cash in his chance of dominance, picking up Ventura, and now Ventura sent to the turnbuckle…..Angel charging, BUT VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY, ANGEL TURNS AROUND, AND LOOK, WHAT A FIREBIRD FURY FROM VENTURA, COVER BY VENTURA…

1......................................................................................

2......................................................................................

3......................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: And Angel kicks out. Now Angel trying to tag in Pyrite, but can Pyrite tag him in?

Ted: This is going to be tense, BUT PYRITE TAGS IN ANGEL. Pyrite now comes over Ventura, who is trying to get back to his feet after letting Angel tag him in, AND PYRITE PICKS HIM UP…

Mike: SPINEBUSTER, AND LOOK AT PYRITE INFLICTING HIS RAGE AGAINST VENTURA, STOMPS ALL OVER THE BODY, AND PYRITE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN

Ted: Pyrite is never calm whilst he is in the ring with Ventura. Ventura, NOW TOSSED OVER THE ROPE, AND NOW VENTURA TRYING TO RECOVER. You can see Pyrite is taunting Ventura, as Ventura is trying to get back to his feet….

Mike: CHICAGO FIRE TO PYRITE FROM WILLIAMS? OH NO! WILLIAMS, BEING SNEAKY THERE, TAKES ADVANTAGE OF A JOYFUL PYRITE…

Ted: Now Ventura trying to get back to the ring, you can see Angel is trying to get in the ring, BUT WILLIAMS KNOCKS HIM OFF, AND IT LOOKS LIKE WILLIAMS IS COMING BACK AT PYRITE, AMBUSHING HIM!

Mike: The referee trying to separate both men, Williams is not the legal man and he is taking advantage over Pyrite, who remains grounded. And now Ventura is back in the ring, and both Williams and Ventura team up to attack Pyrite, Pyrite is suffering two on one

Ted: The referee starts the count…

1………………………..2……………………….3……………………….4……………….

Mike: But Williams lets go, and now, leaves the ring. VENTURA NAILS THE FIREBIRD’S FURY, now tagging in Williams, and I think he is telling Williams, to finish the job

Ted: NICK ANGEL IS COMING BACK IN THE RING, BUT VENTURA THROWS HIM OUT THE RING, HEAD FIRST INTO THE BARRICADE, OH MY!

Mike; Meanwhile, LOOK AT WILLIAMS. SIN’S END HITS PYRITE, AND I THINK PYRITE IS OUT COLD….WILLIAMS DROPS FOR THE COVER…

2......................................................................................

3......................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson hits, Williams collects his Brotherhood Championship with he and Ventura celebrating)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF JOHNNY VENTURA AND XAVIER WILLIAMS!

Mike: A QUICK MATCH THAT WAS, BUT THEY HAD TO TRY AND DESTROY PYRITE, AND I THINK THEY DID. THAT TWO ON ONE ATTACK JUST WENT TO SHOW HOW UNFAIR IT WAS…

Ted: Well I guess Pyrite knows how unfair tactics feels like now, since Ventura kicked out at Rival…..

Mike: Ted, you can continue bitching about how Johnny kicked out. At the end of the day, you and him are just attention seeking….

(Austin Lonewolf is backstage, Trevor Thompson soon catches up with him)

Trevor Thompson: Austin...Could I have a word?

Austin Lonewolf: WHAT? I SUPPOSE YOU ARE GOING TO ASK ME, HOW DOES IT FEEL LOSING THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP TO PITIFUL SCUM LIKE CHRIS LUCIFER? DO YOU FEEL NAKED WITHOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP? DID YOU FUCKING CRY WHEN CHRIS LUCIFER BEAT YOUR ASS AT RIVAL'S REVENGE, YOU REPORTERS DON'T GET IT, DO YOU? ALWAYS YOU FUCKING PUSH ME AROUND....Well let me tell you something Trevor.,...That win, at Rival's Revenge, was nothing more than a fluke. Lucifer was lucky that he got that win, because the stipulation was on HIS side. Submissions match, Lucifer's preferred. How does it fucking feel? You have no fucking idea Trevor, SO WHY DON'T YOU ASK SOMEONE WHO FUCKING CARES?

(Austin shoves past Thompson)

Trevor Thompson: I only wanted to know if he saw my fucking subways sandwich...jackass...

(Commercial)

(Charlene Appleby is backstage with Liam Catterson, both are cuddling each other, soon Leah approaches Charlene)

Charlene Appleby: Sorry Liam, I need a word with Leah

Liam Catterson: That's fine babe...

(Liam leaves, as Charlene turns around to face Leah)

Leah: I just want one answer. Why am I not facing Cherish at Glory Road? I have faced her two times. DECUE! And have you actually given me a shot? No, because your are fucking selfish...

Charlene Appleby: An attitude like that won't get you a championship shot, darling...

Leah: THEN WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? DO I NEED TO DO LIAM'S JOB AND BE YOUR BITCH? DO I NEED TO DO AS YOU DEMAND...

Charlene Appleby: HEY, SHUT UP....MAYBE PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO WAIT IN LINE FOR A CHANCE TO REIGN. SOME PEOPLE, LIKE MICHELE DEADLY, HAS BEEN IN FWE EVER SINCE THE HELLCATS TOOK FORMATION. Has she had a chance to impress on the big stage? No, but now, she has. So you can take her path and wait, or you can continue bitching and you can wait a longer while.

Leah: Oh yeah?! How about I face Michele Deadly next week? How about I impress you next week?

Charlene Appleby: Okay then....Next week, Michele Deadly against you, Leah...

(Leah is about to walk off, Charlene stops her)

Charlene Appleby: IN AN INFERNO MATCH!

Leah: You just signed your own death warrant, bitch

(Leah sarcastically smiles as she heads off)

(The Camera soon zooms back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The Following contest scheduled for one fall…IS FOR THE NEEEW AGGGGGE CHAAAAMPIOOOONSHIPPPPPPP

(New Age Championship graphic is shown)

(Sweet Dreams by Hollywood Undead hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out in a foul mood, as the fans greet him with a roar of boos)

Ted: So Lonewolf is out here with the chance to take back the New Age Championship, he believes he was screwed from Lucifer and feels he has the chance to take back the New Age Championship. Many will disagree with him, but do you think Lucifer might lose the belt so soon?

Mike: Lucifer is a talented guy, so is Lonewolf I must admit, when he is not cheating. But Lucifer will be fighting tooth and nail to defend his championship at all costs. Lonewolf however, is aggressive and I doubt will slack off for the win. So Lonewolf is out here to try and get a chance at redemption, question is, will it work?

(Walk by Pantera hits, the crowd cheers loudly as Chris Lucifer comes out smiling, with the New Age Championship around his waist)

Ted: And the defending champion, to the delight of many and the scorn of Lonewolf, Lucifer is out here looking for a fight and he is going to get one. He is looking to defend his championship against this man. Now some may think Lucifer can beat him a second time, and you’ve already expressed your optimism over this man’s potential tonight…

Mike: I like Lucifer, he is the perfect example of an uprising talent, a man that can be dependent upon. If someone wants to learn how to rise up the rankings in FWE, ask Lucifer, because this man is a good sport, unlike Lonewolf…

Ted: And Lucifer and Lonewolf, look on in disgust. Lonewolf wants that championship back, but how much hard work will be put in to make sure he is walking out of Warpath AS champion?

JA: INTRODUCING FIRST, THE CHALLENGER, FROM BRONX, NEW YORK, WEIGHING IN AT 210 POUNDS, AUUUSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

(Lonewolf poses as he mocks Lucifer, the crowd boo him)

JA: AND HIS OPPONENT, FROM SEATTLE WASHINGTON, WEIGHING IN AT 220 POUNDS, HE IS THE CURRENT NEW AGE CHAMPION….CHRRRRRIS LUCCCCIIIIIIIFEEEEEEERRRRR

(Lucifer poses for the fans, as he gets cheered. Lucifer hands the referee his championship before the referee presents it and hoists it up in the air, before handing it to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So the New Age Championship on the line now, as Lucifer and Lonewolf both lock up. Lucifer backs Lonewolf up in the corner, and now Lucifer trying to place Lonewolf on the top of the turnbuckle, but Lonewolf kicks the gut and now Lucifer backs off. Now Lonewolf trying to get on top of the turnbuckle, AND HITS THE MISSILE DROPKICK. Lucifer gets back to his feet, CHARGING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, DUCK BY LUCIFER….LUCIFER NAILS THE SUPERKICK ALREADY

Mike: But Lonewolf rolling out of the ring, Lonewolf trying to get back into his possession now, battling hard to try and take back the New Age Championship. Now Lucifer trying to slide out the ring, BUT LONEWOLF TAKES ADVANTAGE, AND A SERIES OF LEFTS AND RIGHTS HIT.

Ted: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER, THROWING LONEWOLF INTO THE BARRICADE, LUCIFER TAKES ADVANTAGE. Lucifer now charging himself, READY TO CLASH INTO LONEWOLF….BUT LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND THE SHOULDER TACKLES THE BARRICADE, HEAVY PAIN FOR LUCIFER…

Mike: Now Lonewolf takes the head of Lucifer, throwing it into the steel post, and now, bashing the head across the steel. Bah gawd! A mixture of pain and anger in effect in this match right now. Now Lonewolf throws Lucifer back into the ring and Lonewolf climbs the turnbuckle, and now Lucifer is on all fours, trying to make his way to his feet.

Ted: LEG DROP HITS, Lonewolf going for the cover…

1…………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout at one by Lucifer. Now Lonewolf trying to lift Lucifer to his feet, BUT LUCIFER PUNCHES THE GUT, AND LONEWOLF FORCED TO LET GO.

Ted: AND A CLOTHESLINE BY LUCIFER. Lonewolf is brought down heavily and now, Lucifer, with the leg lock in tight, and you can see Lonewolf is trying to escape the hold. Can Lonewolf survive?

Mike: He could do…This is going to be very tense….AND LONEWOLF FIGHTS OUT OF THIS. Now Lonewolf and Lucifer now locks up once more. Lonewolf taking control of the wrist, and now, shoving Lucifer out the way, AND A BIG BOOT BRINGING DOWN LUCIFER. Now Lonewolf jumps on Lucifer and now, the Lou Thesz press. Several shots punched in the face.

Ted: Lonewolf picks himself to his feet and now, awaiting Lucifer to get to his feet. Lucifer trying to get to his feet, and Lonewolf helps him to his feet….AND LOOK, THE ANACONDA VISE IS LOCKED IN, LONEWOLF TAPPED TO THIS MOVE, NOW TRYING TO GET LUCIFER TO TAP OUT TO HIM

Mike: IT COULD BE DONE, BUT LUCIFER IS TRYING EVERY LITTLE TRICK FROM THE BOOK TO AVOID TAPPING. LUCIFER IS HOWEVER MOVING HIS ARMS AND HE FINDS THE SPOT, I THINK HE COULD TRY IT…I THINK LUCIFER COULD MAKE IT…..AND YES, LUCIFER BATTLES OUT OF THE HOLD, INCREDIBLE STUFF FROM LUCIFER

Ted: That is a tough move to escape from. Now Lucifer holding the ropes to try and get back to his feet, BUT LUCIFER, DROPKICK TO THE HEAD, BRINGING BACK DOWN LUCIFER HEAD FIRST. Now Lucifer’s right leg getting picked up, SLAMMED OFF THE CANVAS, AND LONEWOLF SHOWING LUCIFER SOME HELL….

Mike: Now Lucifer getting to his feet, and now, Lonewolf and Lucifer both lock up. AND LUCIFER GETS CONTROL. Jabbing away at the ribs, forcing Lonewolf into the corner, and now, headbutting the ribs in the corner now…..As Lonewolf sent to the other side of the corner. Lucifer now charging, BUT LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND LONEWOLF, HITTING THE SNAP UNDERHOOK SUPLEX, GOING FOR THE COVER

2………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout near two by Lonewolf, as now, Lucifer thrown out the ring, and Lonewolf manages to get the advantage over Lucifer. Lucifer trying to make his way to his feet. Lonewolf now slides out the ring, AND A LEG DROP TO THE NECK, AND THE FACE SMASHING INTO THE CONCRETE, AND NOW LONEWOLF TAKING CONTROL OF THE FACE. SMASHING IT INTO THE CONCRETE NUMBEROUS TIMES…

Mike: Lucifer is not looking strong in this part, and Lonewolf gets to his feet to the smiles, now getting in the ring, waiting for Lucifer to make his way back into the ring

Ted: Remember, Lonewolf may win if Lucifer is counted out, but he won’t be handed the championship. Lucifer now trying to place both hands on the apron, and Lonewolf taunting away at him…..LUCIFER IS IN THE RING, AND ALREADY. LONEWOLF RUSHING TO STOMP AWAY AT LUCIFER

Mike: LONEWOLF IS HURRY TO MAKE LUCIFER PAY. NOW PICKING UP LUCIFER, IRISH WHIP…….SUPERKICK, SUPERKICK FROM LUCIFER OUT OF NOWHERE, COVER BY LUCIFER…

2…………………………………………………………………………….

3………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT AT THREE BY LONEWOLF. AND THAT WAS A MOVE OUT OF NOWHERE BY LUCIFER….Lucifer back on form and now holding the ropes as Lonewolf tries to recover to his feet. Lonewolf is struggling to make an impact now after that brutal superkick

Mike: It was brutal, I don’t think we’ve seen a faster reaction from Lucifer ever like that before. Now Lucifer throws Lonewolf into the corner, now mocking him, Lonewolf resting, AND A RUNNING ELBOW INTO THE RIBS. Lonewolf weakened, Lucifer pulls Lonewolf to the opposite corner and now, RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP BY LUCIFER, KNOCKING DOWN LONEWOLF

Ted: Lucifer now limping his way to the turnbuckle. Lucifer trying to make his way up the turnbuckle now as Lonewolf struggles to make his way back to his feet. BUT LUCIFER, NAILING THE CLOTHESLINE, AND THAT IS A HEAVY TUMBLE TAKEN BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf is now trying to get out the ring again, BUT LUCIFER HAS THE ANKLE LOCK IN TIGHT AGAIN.

Mike: And Lucifer pulling back Lonewolf so he can’t make his way to the ropes, IS THIS IT FOR LONEWOLF? LONEWOLF TRYING TO FIGHT OUT OF THIS, BUT IT MAY END UP TOO MUCH FOR HIM

Ted: BUT LOOK, HE’S TWISTING HIS BODY AROUND. LONEWOLF…GETTING CONTROL…AND NOW SHOVING LUCIFER BACK TO THE ROPES, LONEWOLF SUDDENLY GETS UP, CLOTHESLINE OUT THE RING BUT LUCIFER HANGS ON TIGHT, SUPLEX BACK INTO THE RING THANKS TO LONEWOLF….

Mike: And now, Lonewolf a mixture of elbow drops and knee drops take place, this is surely going to screw up Lucifer. Lucifer now getting stomped away via the ribs as Lucifer pulled up to his feet…

Ted: And now, Lonewolf TRYING TO MAKE THE ANACONDA VISE GET LOCKED IN AGAIN….BUT LOOK, LUCIFER ELBOWING THE JAW, LONEWOLF ISN’T GIVING UP

Mike: HE MAY HAVE TO…AND LUCIFER IS FREE FROM THE LOCK, LUCIFER NOW SENDS LONEWOLF INTO THE CORNER, AND LUCIFER, BRINGING THE KNEES TO THE RIBS…

Ted: The referee asking Lucifer to back off now, Lonewolf stumbles out the corner, AND LUCIFER, CHARGING WITH THE SPEAR…

Mike: OH NO, OH NO, HE HIT THE REFEREE! THE SPEAR HIT THE REFEREE, BUT LUCIFER NOW NAILS LONEWOLF WITH THE SUPERKICK. LONEWOLF IS DOWN, AND LOOK! Lucifer trying to wake the referee up, that was accidental…

Ted: I’ll admit, Lonewolf did jump out the way…Now Lucifer is still trying to wake him up, he is shouting at officials to bring another referee to the ring, but it looks like the referee is waking up….

Mike: That’s a relief…Lucifer turns back to Lonewolf…OH MY GAWD, NO! BRASS KNUCKLES, SHADES OF COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY…

Ted: NO! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

Mike: LONEWOLF WITH THE COVER!!!!

2…………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

Mike: NO!!!!!!!!

(Sweet Dreams by Hollywood Undead hits, Austin Lonewolf is handed the New Age Championship and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND NEEEEEEEEEEW NEW AGE CHAMPION, AUSSSSTIIIIIN LOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFF

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP

Ted: I HAVE TO AGREE, BUT THE PLAN BY LONEWOLF WORKED…

Mike: AND LONEWOLF RUBBING THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN HIS FACE…THIS IS TERRIB…

(The music dies down, Whilst Lonewolf is gloating in Lucifer’s face, the referee finds the used Brass Knuckle on the floor, he finds a bit of fresh blood on the knuckle, and asks officials if Lonewolf used the brass knuckle. They reply to agreement)

Mike: What’s going on here?

Ted: Wait…I think the referee caught Lonewolf!!!!!

Referee: REVERSE IT, REVERSE THE OUTCOME…

Mike: DID I HEAR RIGHT?

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE REFEREE HAS REVERSED THE DECISION AND THEREFORE, STILL YOUR NEW AGE CHAMPION, CHRRRRRRRIS LUCCCCCCCIFFFFFFFFERRRRRRRRRRR

Mike: HA, THEY ALL GET CAUGHT IN THE END!

Ted: LONEWOLF IS LIVID, THE REFEREE TRYING TO TAKE THE BELT FROM HIM, AND LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO PULL IT FROM HIM…

Mike: He has to let go….OH WHAT THE HELL, A HAYMAKER FROM THE REFEREE TO LONEWOLF?!?! HOLY!!!!! LONEWOLF OUT COLD THANKS TO THE REFEREE…

(Walk by Pantera hits, as Lucifer is handed the New Age Championship and celebrates)

Mike: Well there is your TRUE CHAMPION, CHRIS LUCIFER….He did well today, and I think he deserves this match victory!

(StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett are backstage in discussion)

StephyyyLove: Okay, so I know Mayhem was a bit of a letdown, but tonight, I get to take on Cherish and I get to prove to the world that I should’ve faced Cherish at Glory Road, I SHOULD BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH. But am I? No, all because Cherish cheated to win…

Kristina Ouelett: No offense, Stephyyy, but a lot of people have been saying that as of late if they have missed out on the chance…

StephyyyLove: What are you saying?!

Kristina Ouelett: No, I don’t blame you…I am just saying, either you’re fitting in with the crowd, or they are. Because Johnny Ventura has said it, Austin Lonewolf has said it, and now you have…

(StephyyyLove comes closer to Ouelett)

StephyyyLove: Okay, let’s get one thing straight. I am StephyyyLove, the best Hellcats Champion in FWE History. No Cherish reign, no Michele Deadly victory, will deny that. And plus, unlike Ventura and Lonewolf, I am not like them.

Kristina Ouelett: I wasn’t even blaming you…

StephyyyLove: Good, because this isn’t down to me. Cherish was the special guest referee, and you know how she is like with me.

Kristina Ouelett: She obviously made a fast count, so you are going to go out there and beat her. Then prove to her that YOU should be in that match and not that little bitch…

(Leah walks into the conversation)

Leah: Did I just hear YOU deserve to be in that match, StephyyyLove?

(Leah begins to laugh)

Kristina Ouelett: You can laugh as much as you want, but you know, there is one thing you can’t do. Be Hellcats Champion…

Leah: Well neither can you if you failed to beat Michele on Mayhem. So you can say I choke at chances at being a champion, but the difference is, you couldn’t beat Michele Deadly and choked on that too. Following StephyyyLove’s footsteps…You know what they say about dogs and their owners

(Leah smirks, Kristina is livid and StephyyyLove holds her back)

(Commercial)

(FWE’14 Gameplay airs)

(Camera returns back to the ring)

(Boys Hit Cars by Love.Fury.Passion.Energy plays, and Michele Deadly comes out to cheers from the crowd, as she heads to the commentators table)

Mike: Well it’s great to be joined by the number one contender Michele Deadly!

Michele: It’s great to be here Mike! I can’t wait to see what our Hellcats Champion has to offer tonight..

(DING! DING! DING!)

JA: This Hellcats match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… STEPHIE LOVE!

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, as StephyyyLove comes out to a mixed reaction and she makes her way down the ring)

Ted: It wasn’t that long ago that you beat Stephie Love, your FORMER tag team partner, to become number one contender.

Michele: You’re damn right it wasn’t, and I could do it again!

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club plays and Cherish skips to the ring as the crowd boo’s loudly)

JA: And her opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina.. The Hellcats Champion.. CHERISH!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Mike: Both of these Hellcats circle the ring staring at each other.. Stephie stops to look over her shoulder at Michele here doing commentary. Stephie is very preoccupied at the start of this match up and…OH NO!

Ted: Stephie turns around and is met with a knee right to her gut courtesy of Cherish! Cherish lifts Stephie’s head and nails a European Uppercut sending her falling into the ropes! Stephie bounces back into the grasp of Cherish…WHO NAILS A FALLAWAY SCOOP SLAM!

Mike: Both ladies jump to their feet and Cherish nails a clothesline! They both rise once again and Stephie throws a wild punch! Cherish ducks and locks her arm around Stephie’s neck…BACKBREAKER!

Ted: Cherish stands up and sharply turns her head to look at Michele…as she begins relentlessly stomping away at every limb of Stephie Love! This has been a very one sided battle thus far!

Mike: Cherish slides to the outside grabbing the head of Stephie Love and pulling her to the edge of the apron…no way! She can’t be doing what I think he’s doing…she’s going for that Impaler DDT off the apron to that hard outer ring floor!

Michele: If I was in Stephie’s position I would fight to the death to stop from getting my head bounced off the ring floor.

Mike: AND IT CONNECTS! STEPHIE LOVE MAY VERY WELL BE UNCONSIOUS! And Cherish seems very satisfied as she uses all the strength in her being to lift the lifeless Stephie Love into the ring…but she does! And Cherish makes the pin!

ONEEEE!!! TWOOOOO!!!!

Ted: BUT SOMEHOW STEPHIE LOVE KICKS OUT! Cherish is shocked! I’m shocked! Michele here…she’s speechless!

Mike: Stephie Love crawls over to the corner and pulls herself to her knees! BUT CHERISH COMES RUNNING FULL SPEED GOING FOR A KICK TO THE TEMPLE… STEPHIE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY AND CHERISH CONNECTS STIFFLY TO THE BOTTOM TURNBUCKLE! Her ankle could be shattered!

Ted: Cherish is hunched over in the corner and Stephie Love nails a dropkick right to the back of her head! Cherish gets to her feet, and Irish Whips Stephie.. CLOTH- STEPHIE DUCKS.. AND SHE COMES BACK WITH A TILT-A-WHIRL HEADSCISSORS! HERES A PIN!

ONEEEEEEEE!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mike: But Cherish kicks out at the last second! How close was that?! Wait a minute! STEPHIE LOVE HAS LOST IT! As soon as Cherish lifts her head up she goes haywire landing elbow after elbow to the skull of Cherish! This is a whole new side of Stephie!

Ted: Stephie Love runs and springboards off the middle rope…AND SHE CONNECTS WITH A PICTURE PERFECT LIONSAULT!

Mike: Stephie Love gets up stumbling over toward Cherish and reaches down to grab Cherish…

Ted: SMALL PACKAGE BY CHERISH!

ONEEEEE!!! TWOOOOO!!!

Ted: Cherish almost pulled one out there! But Stephie isn’t playing around and she bounces off the ropes and lands a NASTY Shining Wizard right to the jaw of Cherish! Cherish rolls out of the ring clutching her lower jaw.

Mike: You can see the look of frustration plain as day on Stephies face! And she is wasting no time.. Cherish is slow to get up, but she uses the ropes to her advantage!

Michele: Pent up frustration on the look of Stephie.. Too bad I don’t care, I’m glad I beat her, she deserved to get knocked down to the bottom of the ladder. It’s only a matter of time before Cherish joins her!

Ted: Cherish turns around.. AND SHES MET WITH A SPEAR!...OR NOT! AS SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE DODGED THAT! AND STEPHIE STOPS AT THE TURNRBUCKLE! CHERISH DOESN’T EVEN NOTICE THAT STEPHIE IS BEHIND HER.. THE ANGEL KICK! PERFECTLY DELIEVERED BY STEPHIE LOVE! AND THE PIN!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!..............

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove gets up and mocks Cherish)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, STEEEEPHYYYYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

Ted: INCREDIBLE WIN FOR STEPHYYYLOVE, proving once again, she is rightful over Cherish. This win surely give a confidence boost for StephyyyLove

Mike: And Love looking over to Deadly.

Michele: Pathetic….She is wanting attention…

(Anthony Ross is seen backstage, he bumps into Zeke Nero, with Xavier Williams)

Anthony Ross: WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING, JACKASS

Zeke Nero: Excuse me

Anthony Ross: I SAID MOVE…

Xavier Williams: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, I DON’T THINK YOU OUGHT TO BE SPEAKING TO MY PARTNER LIKE THAT. THAT IS UNLESS YOU WANT TROUBLE KID?

Anthony Ross: And who do you think you are calling ‘kid’? Let me remind you, I am the hot stuff that FWE craves to have. I am better than your pathetic Remedy. And tonight, I will prove to be the remedy to your assaults

Zeke Nero: Funny thing is, everyone says that, and you know what? They fail?

Anthony Ross: That’s why pencils have erasers…

(Anthony Ross smirks as he heads off)

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

June 4th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 4th 2013   June 4th 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 am

(The cameras return to the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME BACK TO FWE, ANTTTTHONYYYYYY ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(A lesson in violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross comes out smiling as the crowd boos him)

Ted: Well, this man proved that the element of surprise can happen in FWE at any time, any place. Anthony Ross, a man who was once thought to be fired, somehow made his way back in FWE. Making that pink slip useless, but not just that, he attacked just specifically, Nick Angel and I don’t know why….

Mike: Well this is why Ross is out here today. He wants to address what happened and why he is back. I will admit, despite the dickhead that Ross is known to be, he was impressive before his firing. But has ring rust caught up with him or is Ross better than ever?

(Anthony Ross picks up the microphone and hushes the audience, the crowd grow louder, as the smirk on his face widens)

Anthony Ross: When Rival's Revenge came to a close, I guess one word marked the territory in FWE that night. I don't expect you idiotic nobodies predicted a new World Champion heading into Glory Road, but did you expect my return? Your silence answers that question, because what transpired at Rival's Revenge was nothing more than essence of surprise. Ethan Hayes suddenly becomes the new champion of the Inter-Anarchy Championship, Andre the Fireboy, coming back from his injuries, but most importantly, I came back...I, Anthony Ross, the man you all mistrusted, came back to FWE and took out Nick Angel and nobody else, which will be moved onto in a moment. But let me tell you how I came back to FWE, after wondering and thinking, 'That dude got fired'. Let's just say if Rick Death had not brought me back to FWE, FWE would have a little lawsuit on their hands. You see, I am teamed with some of the world's best lawyers and I couldn't be fired from FWE, not after I was in the company for a couple of months. I demanded to be let back in to FWE and Rick Death, the sensible man that he is, allowed me to rejoin FWE. So I made my warning to the likes of you, the human race, to watch your own backs and be aware for the second coming of Anthony Ross...

(Crowd Boos louder)

Anthony Ross: Booing me denies the truth, and the truth must be revealed. You humans have no respect for those who stand up to you because if I am going to be correct, you, the human beings, wash yourselves with failure every day of the week. I came to FWE to correct those wrongdoings you people suffer in your short, sad lives, and I promise that you people will thank me when I do rule the highest tiers of FWE. And your booing is not going to startle me, it's only going to prove my point that you people are stupid. Whilst we're on the subject of stupid, let's turn over a page and talk about Nick Angel...Why is the question right now. Why did I attacked Nick Angel, I mean what has he done wrong to me. The answer is, nothing. He has done nothing to me that has made me attack him, but there is a reason why he got attacked. His career, his legacy, the golden man of FWE at the moment, because of his rich history, I ought to make a statement and Nick Angel was my first target in the comeback. So I can show the world that Nick Angel is no supreme icon, and he never will be again. I want FWE to notice me, I want the people around the world to look at me and think of me as the next supreme icon, the next face of FWE, by taking out the biggest star in wrestling today, Nick Angel. And now after failing to capture the FWE Championship, he has me planted in his mind. Sorry that you can remove me from your mind, Nick, but you know what they say...The only way to rid of the memories of one, is death. And the death of Nick Angel in his FWE run, will come about. I will make you suffer so badly, that you will want to hang up your boots and leave F...W...E.

Ted: AND LOOK, NICK ANGEL FINALLY COMES OUT. NICK ANGEL TO A STANDING OVATION COMING OUT TO THIS ADORING CELEBRATION...

Nick Angel: I am sorry, but who the hell do you think you are attacking me? Do you think you're a big man by attacking me, Ross? Do you think by attacking me, you will reach some form of prominence? I know how you feel Anthony, I was in your position, believe it or not at one point. But did I go and attack the person who was the supremacy man in that company? No, instead, I worked hard to show my bosses that I was loyal to my company and that I was a dedicated worker. So people may find me the flavour of the month, okay. But you attacking me doesn't send me a message, instead it sends you a message, It tells people that you're the personification of stupidity.

(Fans cheer)

Nick Angel:  If you want me to be scared, then I will be scared kid. Because I don't want to do this, but if I have to, I will. I am just scared I end up putting your career on a thin line if you do provoke me...

(Fans cheer more, as Ross smiles)

Anthony Ross: You see, I don't need to have this directed to me. Because did you put my career on a thin line at Rival's Revenge? No, instead you took the beating that I dished out to you, because everyone in this company knows how much more successful I am compared to you. Fact is, I couldn't give two shits if you come out here and threaten my career, because I have been threatened before, and I got fired as a result from it. But somehow, FWE left the gate open and the next thing you know, I am attacking you left, right and center because you are my target. Fact is, you're a legend and you shouldn't be too pissed about me attacking you. So if you don't like what is going on, you know where the door is!

Nick Angel: So how come I am suddenly a threat? I know my name is too irresistible to deprive away from, but I have no made much of a career in FWE. Not like Liam Catterson, not like Hass Johnson, not like Tyler Blade, so why attack someone who hasn't made much in his time in FWE?

Anthony Ross: It's not about time in FWE, Nick. Sure, FWE is viewed as the biggest wrestling company in the world, but just because you're in FWE, doesn't mean you will automatically be number one in that company. It depends on your career, and your career is voted as one of the greatest to live, so I am taking my time to pull the plug on your career and be the next big thing in wrestling, Nick.

Nick Angel: I don't have to put up with this crap. You can choose to be the typical dick, attacking people for no reason. But that is you. You can either try and create attention for yourself by attacking those better than you, or you can be like me and work your way up the field with peace and honesty. Your choice just so you know....

(Marvin and Chardonnay by Big Sean ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash hits, Nick Angel leaves the ring as Angel heads out the ring, taunting Ross)

Ted: There you have it, Ross and Angel, beginning of a rivalry I see?

Mike: Surely. I mean, these two seemed pretty heated in that ring. And I doubt this is the last we’ll hear of it, but up next, Ross is in action, against Zeke Nero!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring where Anthony Ross is waiting)

Ted: Welcome back to this exciting episode of Warpath, you can see Anthony Ross waiting to get into his first match back in FWE for a couple of months

(Release The Panic By Redhits, Zeke Nero comes out to massive boos)

JA: And the opponent to Anthony Ross, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, ZEEEEEEEKEEEEEEE NEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO

Mike: And here comes the opponent of Ross, The Remedy’s Zeke Nero, and as you have noticed, The Remedy seem to have lost a bit of steam since their debut back a few months ago, and now, they find themselves with some advantage, facing a man who has not competed in an FWE ring for around two months

Ted: But Ross has said that he has been training a lot so he can be back stronger than ever before. Could Ross be lying? That face does not look like a liar and he could prove to be a huge liability to Nero’s chances tonight. Remember, we’re weeks away from Glory Road, so it’s make or break from here on…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And Ross and Nero get under way, and Ross, shoulder block to Nero straight away. Nero getting up, LEG DROP SMASHING THE FACE INTO THE CANVAS

Mike: And now, Ross turns around Nero, and now Ross is beating away at Nero, strong start by  Ross, don’t you agree?

Ted: He might have gotten better over the time he was fired. Now Nero thrown into the turnbuckle, Ross charging, BUT A SURPRISE CLOTHESLINE BY NERO, TO TAKE DOWN ROSS. Now Nero trying to stomps way at Ross whilst he is down. Nero now picks up Ross, and throwing him over the top rope, BUT ROSS HANGS ON. BUT NERO HEADBUTTS ROSS, AND ROSS TUMBLES DOWN. Nero now slides out the ring, and picks up Ross. Ross now jabbing him in the ribs, and Ross…PICKING UP NERO, AND HITS THE PILEDRIVER. Head bouncing off the concrete!

Mike: Now Nero sent back into the ring and Ross now climbing back into the ring, going for the cover, but Nero kicks out easily. Now Ross trying to get up to his feet and Nero is too, ROSS HITS THE MONKEY FLIP ON NERO, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NERO HAS COUNTERED IT, AND NOW LOOK, THE ARMBAR IS IN PLACE

Ted: Brilliant counter from Nero, as Nero trying to make Ross tap out, pulling back on the arm, and this is painful for Ross, but Ross trying to get to his feet, and look, pressing his hand into the face of Nero, trying to move him into the turnbuckle. And now, Ross sends Nero into the turnbuckle, and Nero falls

Mike: Now Ross charging for Nero as he is getting to his feet, BUT LOOK, LOOK AT NERO….PSYCHE DISSECTION HITS, AND THAT COULD BE IT….COVER BY NERO

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY ROSS….As now, the headlock is in place, Ross trying to escape the hold, can he though? Ross is trying to get to his feet, and he does so. AND LOOK, TOSSING NERO OVER THE ROPES. GREAT STUFF.

Mike: And Ross marching around the ring, as Nero struggles to make his way to his feet, he now climbs into the ring, and Ross ambushes Nero, stomping away at the head multiple times, and Nero stops progress from getting into the ring. Now Ross picks up Nero and sends him into the turnbuckle, and Nero falls heavily onto the ground.

Ted: Ross marching away as Nero tries to get to his feet. But look, Ross charging, CLOTHESLINE TO NERO…BUT NERO, BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX COUNTERING ROSS AND ROSS IS DOWN, NOW NERO QUICKLY STOMPS AWAY AT ROSS AND NOW TRYING TO GET THE UPPER HAND.

Mike: Nero has taken advantage once more, now dragging Ross to the turnbuckle,  and now placing him on top of the seat of the turnbuckle, and now Nero climbs up, and heavy hands colliding with the ribs, Nero is battling hard to take out Ross….

Ted: BUT LOOK AT ROSS, HE IS BATTLING HARD. HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO KNOCK OFF NERO….AND OH MY GAWD

Mike: HOLY SHIT, ROSS THROWS NERO OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AND ONTO THE CONCRETE, AND THAT BODY HAS GOT TO BE DESTROYED, WHAT A TOSS BY ROSS

Ted: AND NOW LOOK AT ROSS, THE BODY OF NERO IS LAID OUT, READY FOR ROSS TO ATTACK….AND THE FROG SPLASH HITS, NICE MOVE FROM ROSS AND NERO IS HURT BY THAT. Now Ross picks back up Nero, AND SLAMMING HIM INTO THE STEEL POST. Now Ross, USING THE HEAD TO CONTINUOUSLY BASH HIS HEAD OFF THE STEEL. OH MAN

Mike: Nero is not going to be having peace in his head, as Nero thrown into the ring, and you can see, Ross sliding through the ropes, AND LOOK, ROSS IS WANTING TO PUT AWAY NERO, THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT ROSS TAKES HOME THE WIN

Ted: Ross looks on fire right now. AND LOOK, NERO IS UP, AND HERE WE GO, UP IN THE AIR….ROSS HITS BRAIN DEAD, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY ROSS!

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: OH NO, A KICKOUT BY NERO. AND ROSS CAN’T BELIEVE IT, HE THOUGHT HE HAD IT, BUT IT WASN’T TO BE

Ted: Nero rolling out the ring, as Ross recovers, he is shocked that Nero kicked out, and I thought after the abuse taken in this match, he could’ve done it!

Mike: Nero now trying to recover energy in his body, as Ross rolls out the ring, he picks up Nero, BUT NERO WITH THE ELBOWS IN THE GUT. NOW NERO IS FIGHTING BACK. AND LOOK AT THE MOTIVATION FROM NERO, NOT GIVING UP AND FIGHTING WITH ALL HIS MIGHT

Ted: AND HEAD FIRST INTO THE BARRICADE GOES ROSS, ROSS HOLDING HIS HEAD, HIS FACE SCRUNCHED UP AND NERO NOW ROLLING IN THE RING, ON ALL FOURS NOW AS HE IS TRYING TO BUILD UP ENOUGH ENERGY TO CONTINUE HIS IMPRESSIVE MOMENTUM.

Mike: Ross slowly coming back into the ring, as he picks himself up into the ring, and now Nero pulls him in, now Nero stomping on the back of the skull, Nero showing some heavy form of aggression. As now, Nero slowly climbs his way back to his feet. AND HITS THE LEG DROP ON ROSS. Now Nero going back into the cover, CAN HE DO IT?

3…………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! ROSS KICKS OUT. And Nero now immediately picking Ross to his feet…..AND LOOK, BACKBREAKER FROM NERO, FOLLOWED BY THE KNEE, PRESSING INTO THE SKULL, AND ROSS IS OUT, AND ROSS IS BLEEDING A BIT, A LOT OF DAMAGE FROM THE HEAD AREA…

Mike: This is the aggression that Nero thrives upon, his hunger is the fact that he is beating Ross to death. Now back to his feet goes Ross, AND ROSS, HIT WITH THE NECKBREAKER. DAMN!

Ted: Now Nero trying to crawl his way to the turnbuckle, you can see Nero is limping and that is the damage that both these men have inflicted upon each other. Now Nero, climbing the turnbuckle, Ross is laid out still, PERFECT CHANCE FOR ROSS….

Mike: HERE WE GO…BUT ROSS ROLLS OUT THE WAY, USING THAT LITTLE BIT OF ENERGY TO SENT NERO NOBODY HOME. Now Nero and Ross are both laid out, both their faces and planted into the canvas, as Ross now makes a move to get to his feet, Ross is too, but who will strike first? These men are now getting tired…

Ted: This is a beautiful match, Mike. These men are giving it their all and they will not stop. Now both men are up, they come together, and Nero with the left….ROSS RESPONDS, AND NOW BOTH THESE MEN ARE TRADING BLOWS TO THE SKULL. LOOK AT THEIR ATTACKS

Mike: THIS COULD CONCLUDE THE END HERE, BUT ROSS, SENDING NERO  FOR THE IRISH WHIP…..BUT LOOK AT THAT BIG BOOT COUNTER, SLAPPING THE CHEEKS AND SENDING ROSS TO THE GROUND. Now Nero picks up Ross, AND LOOK, HE IS LOOKING FOR PSYCHE DISSECTION ONCE AGAIN…

Ted: NO! ROSS SLIPS BEHIND HIM, AND TAKES DOWN NERO. Now Ross trying to get to his feet, as Nero is still laid out, AND LOOK, ROSS HAS HAD ENOUGH OF NERO, THIS COULD BE A REMEDY TO NERO….NERO TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET.

Mike: UP IN THE AIR AGAIN, THIS IS BAD FOR NERO……BRAIN DEAD HITS, COVER BY ROSS, IS THIS A WIN?!

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(A lesson in violence by Exodus hits, Anthony Ross celebrates in the ring)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ANTHOOOOONYYYY ROOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: And a great win there by Ross. His first win since coming back, and it wasn’t easy. It looked like Nero gave Ross one hell of a fight out there, and Ross is now taunting away at Nero…

Mike: Bad sportsmanship there by Ross. But what are you going to do? Ignorance is ignorance. Ross with a win over Nero, and Ross looks on fine form, I will say….

(Ownage is backstage, Jimmy Krauss soon bumps into him)

Jimmy Krauss: Well I bet you're happy now you've, once again, got things your own special way, so I must say congratulations...

Ownage: My own way? I am sorry, Jimmy, but if it weren't for Hass Johnson, I would be holding that strap on my shoulder, not you. Besides, we're going to find out the real winner tonight, now that Hass Johnson is banned from ringside. Let me just say, you're in no position deemed fit to face Kendrick Williams at Glory Road...

Jimmy Krauss: Funny because if I recall, he kicked your ass...And then, I beat him, so if you want to start trouble, I don't have to wait until the Main Event...

(Ownage slightly laughs)

Ownage: I've never liked you Jimmy, because your ego is the biggest thing that gets on my nerves. You think because you are FWE Champion, means you can do whatever you wants, walk around backstage with your head held high, thinking you are doing a grand job at being champion...

Jimmy Krauss: Look, Ownage. I don’t care if you like me or not. I don’t care how you feel about me, because at the end of the day, you WERE the FWE Champion. I AM the FWE Champion, and after tonight, you won’t be in the championship contention again, no matter what happens….

Ownage: I don’t care what you have to say. Because I know I am on a higher level than you. So you keep your head above your shoulders, ‘Champ’

(Ownage intentionally bumps into Krauss going off the scene, as Krauss shakes his head)

(Commercial)

(Camera heads back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Unbreakable by Cage 9, Venom comes out to a massive reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 299 pounds, THE AMERICAN ASSKICKER, VEEEEENOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Mike: Welcome back to Warpath ladies and gentlemen, out here first as you already know, is Venom. This man, impressive thus far, showing a lot of commitment in FWE in these last few months, I think this man is getting closer towards an opportunity on gold. If he keeps his head up high, he’ll get there

Ted: I agree, Mike. Venom has proven to be some form of future and I believe he is going to make sure that tonight is some form of the future for him. This is the part of season where Venom can’t back down, he needs to do this his way and he needs to prove to the world, he has something in the bag

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams gets heavily booed as he comes out down the ramp)

JA: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEENDRRRICCCCCK WILLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAMSSSSSSS

Mike: But it could all be brought down by this man. The man facing Jimmy Krauss for the FWE Championship at Glory Road II, Kendrick Williams is a monster and he is going to show Venom that he shouldn’t be in the ring with him. I hope Venom is feeling brave about this

Ted: He probably is, Mike. Venom is a strong hearted man, but Kendrick Williams is someone who does not give up and will take out anyone. Kendrick will fight whoever is shoved under his nose and battle him until he is broken. So I am not expecting this to be a walk in the park for either men, but it will be destructive.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Williams and Venom, both these giants set off, as they both lock up and both struggle to try and decide position. Now Venom shoves Williams to the ropes, and Williams is laid there….VENOM GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, but Williams moves out the way, AND VENOM FALLS…

Mike: Williams slides out the ring, and back hand chops slice across the chest, now Venom trying to fight back and he can’t, Williams has his number. Now Williams throws him back into the ring, Venom’s head sticks out, and now, Williams climbs the apron, LEG DROP…NO, VENOM ROLLS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

Ted: And with that, Williams’s leg smacks into the concrete. Venom trying to get back to his feet, after he bought himself some time. Now Williams gets back into the ring, but Venom catches Williams with a blow to the stomach. Now exchanging lefts and rights to the face, forcing Williams into the corner, now knees to the ribs start playing….

Mike: And Venom sends Williams to the opposite corner, Williams resting there, AND THE BODY OF VENOM CRUSHES WILLIAMS. Now Venom places Williams on top of the turnbuckle now and Venom, climbing up the turnbuckle…

Ted: And now, Venom digging his fists into the ribs of Williams….AND THE SUPERPLEX HITS, SPIN DAMAGING THE BACK OF WILLIAMS, COVER BY VENOM

1…………………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout made by Williams at a count of one. Now headlock locked in by Venom, Venom trying to increase pain to the neck of Williams, but Williams is waving his arms around, trying to battle out of this one. And Williams now freeing himself, Venom now trying to keep the hold locked in….BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS IS FREE, AND WILLIAMS IS OUT OF THE HOLD. Now both men come to their feet and both men lock up once more

Ted: Williams trying to push Venom to the ropes…Venom now resting on the ropes, as Williams sends Venom for the Irish Whip. AND A BIG BOOT TO THE SKULL OF VENOM. Now Venom pulled back to his feet, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS…RACK BOMB HITS….Kendrick Williams is not playing around now

Mike: Now Venom is trying to make his way to his feet, using the ropes to aid himself to his feet…BUT WILLIAMS, HAVING VENOM UP IN THE AIR, GOD’S GIFT, SMASHING THE SPINE TO THE GROUND, COVER BY WILLIAMS…

2…………………………………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY VENOM. Venom now trying to make his way out the ring, BUT LOOK AT THAT LEG LOCK BY KENDRICK WILLIAMS. WILLIAMS IS BATTLING HARD TO TRY AND MAKE THE LOCK SECURE SO THAT VENOM CAN’T ESCAPE

Mike: But Venom is too busy moving all over the place, Williams may not be able to hold this in tight, AND VENOM GETS OUT THE RING, and now rolling his way to the ramp. Williams now slowly comes to the edge of the ropes, taunting Venom, as Venom smears his face, knowing this could be one challenge….

Ted: Williams slides out the ring, BUT VENOM TAKES THE CLOTHESLINE TO WILLIAMS. AND VENOM HAS ADVANTAGE ONCE AGAIN. Now Venom picks up Williams, HAND ON THE THROAT, HAND ON THE THROAT….CHOKESLAM TO THE CONCRETE, AND THE SPINE HAS TO BE IN TROUBLE

Mike: Venom back in control. Now bringing the body of Williams near the ring, AND LOOK, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE STEEL STEPS, THIS CAN BE LEGAL, BUT IT’S GOING TO BE PAINFUL FOR KENDRICK…

Ted: This is all about a statement for Venom, he needs to show the FWE Universe that he can be a threat, and I think a win over Kendrick Williams could prove that to be true. Now Williams thrown back into the ring, and you can see Venom is now climbing the turnbuckle, the body of Williams on all fours now. AND LOOK AT THAT LEG DROP THAT CONNECTS THE FACE RIGHT INTO THE CANVAS, COVER BY VENOM…

3…KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout just at two by Williams, Williams has suffered a lot of abuse in the last couple of minutes. Now Venom throws Williams into the corner, and Williams is seated into that corner. Venom now slowly getting to that corner, AND PRESSING THE FOOT INTO THE NECK. Kendrick Williams battling hard to escape this, and the referee is having some words

Ted: Venom suddenly lets go, now pulling Williams to his feet, HAND ON THE THROAT AGAIN, THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT WHERE THE PLAYING FIELDS ARE EQUALLED….CHOKESLAM SUFFERS KENDRICK WILLIAMS

Mike: AND NOW, VENOM TAUNTING TO WILLIAMS, I THINK VENOM IS AIMING TO PUT AWAY WILLIAMS. HERE WE GO, THE AMERICAN ASSKICKER IS READY…..FINAL JUDGEMENT HITS, OH MAN, COVER BY VENOM

3……………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! SO CLOSE BY VENOM, BUT KENDRICK WILLIAMS MANAGES TO KICKOUT OF THE HOLD. Now both men trying to get to their feet, as Kendrick Williams is down and out, AND LOOK, VENOM PUTS IN VENOM TRAP, OH MY GAWD, DON’T TELL ME THIS IS IT FOR WILLIAMS…

Mike: VENOM MIGHT HAVE IT. VENOM HAS IT LOCKED IN AND THE ARMS WAVING AROUND, TRYING TO MAKE WILLIAMS TAP OUT, AND THE PAIN THAT WILLIAMS HAS SUFFERED, HE MAY HAVE TO TAP

Ted: BUT LOOK, BUT LOOK!!!KENDRICK WILLIAMS IS STARTING TO PICK VENOM UP…..AND A POWERBOMB TO THE CANVAS, OH MAN.

Mike: Great escape by Williams, now Williams holding onto the ropes, trying to leverage himself to regain energy. Now Venom trying to get to his feet, Venom is seated up…AND A RUNNING BOOT TO THE FACE, KNOCKING DOWN VENOM. Venom trying to make his way back to his feet.

Ted: Williams now holding onto the ropes, trying to recover some energy, and it seems like Venom has caught his breath. But what will happen in the closing stages of this match?

Mike: Both men are now up to their feet, and they lock up, you can see Venom sends Williams for the Irish Whip, Williams comes back at Venom, A SWING AND A MISS, GERMAN SUPLEX BY WILLIAMS, A NICE WAY TO COUNTER. Now Williams picks up Venom, VENOM TRYING TO FIGHT OUT OF THIS, SHOVING WILLIAMS INTO THE CORNER, BUT LOOK, KNEES TO THE RIBS BY WILLIAMS

Ted: Williams trying to fight back and now shoving Venom, AND FOLLOWED FROM A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL. AND NOW LOOK, AS KENDRICK MOCKS VENOM, VENOM STRUGGLING MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET. THIS IS BAD

Mike: It’s looking hopeless for Venom, AND LOOK UP IN THE AIR, ONE MEANING DESCRIBES THIS…..GOD’S GIFT, DESTROYING THE SPINE OF VENOM, COVER BY WILLIAMS

3…………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams stands tall, staring at Venom)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KENDDRIIIIIIICK WILLLLLIAAAAAMS

Ted: Williams continuing his fine form tonight, but that was a tough match, Mike. Venom gave it his all, you could see Venom was closing in on victory, but at the end of the day, it was Kendrick who got the upper hand

Mike: It was, and Venom did do his best. But Kendrick is too powerful thus far and I feel like he is showing the roster how much pain he can bring to the card. BUT UP NEXT, IT’S THE BIG ONE, OWNAGE VERSES JIMMY KRAUSS, IT’S TIME TO DECIDE, WHO’LL BE FWE CHAMPION!!!

(Commercial)

(The camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST, IS FOR THE F…W…E CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

(Pomona by American Fangs hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to a massive reaction with the FWE Championship on his shoulder)

Ted: Well time for the biggest match of the night, your main event. Jimmy Krauss and Ownage, fighting for the FWE Championship, and I don’t know about you, Mike, but this match is sending me chills down my spine. This is going to be one epic encounter and I believe, this match will be the biggest match in Warpath history

Mike: You can say that again, I mean these two are two of Warpath’s excellences and they show no departure from their greatness. They make sure they are on form every night and I believe this is going to showcase as one of the most must see matches of all time. Krauss is looking to defeat Ownage, and this won’t be an easy match

(It Ain't Over til' its Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction as he is taunting Krauss down the ring)

Ted: And you’ve been a witness of Ownage’s words all this time, Mike. This man is hell bent on taking the championship and what is funny is, this hatred by Ownage has been brewing all this time.

Mike: It has, and I think it is a hunt of jealousy. I do respect Ownage and what he has done for the company, but now you can see that evil stare at Krauss and you can tell Ownage is bitter, and a championship win will fix that….

JA: Introducing first, the challenger, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, HE IS THE ONE MAN REVOLUTION, OWWWWWNAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Ownage poses as the fans cheer him on)

JA: And his opponent, the defending champion, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the F….W….E Champion……….JIIIIIMMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Jimmy Krauss hoists the title up in the air, before giving it to the referee. He hoists the championship up in the air before handing it to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So the FWE Championship, on the line in this match, as both Ownage and Krauss lock up, and you can see, Ownage bringing in the control, knee to the gut, and now, backhand chops slice across the chest. Ownage bringing the knee connecting with the head, and Krauss is stunned...

Mike: Ownage goes for the lariat....BUT A BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BY KRAUSS. Krauss now hits the knee drop on Ownage, and now battling away to try and keep his championship. Krauss now picks up Ownage and sends him to the turnbuckle. Ownage resting there, Krauss comes for the charge, BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY. Krauss crashing into the turnbuckle, AND OWNAGE, HITTING THE SIDE EFFECT, THIS IS FOR THE WIN...

1.........................................................................................................

2.....KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by  Krauss, as now Ownage moves around, now applying the ankle lock on Krauss, this is the main event. Jimmy Krauss verses Ownage for the FWE Championship, after Krauss allowed it

Mike: He might regret it, we all know how good of a competitor Ownage is. As now, Ownage trying to force Krauss to submit, BUT KRAUSS TURNING HIS BODY, AND LOOK! FORCING OWNAGE TO LAND ON THE ROPES....Krauss, COMING AT OWNAGE, BUT OWNAGE SHOOTS OUT THE WAY...KRAUSS GOING OVER THE TOP ROPE, AND DANGLING ON...

Ted: Just there....Ownage comes back at Krauss, AND LOOK, KICK TO THE HEAD, KNOCKING DOWN KRAUSS TO THE CONCRETE. Now the referee beginning the count, as Ownage slides out the ring, Krauss trying to get to his feet, and Mike...Seems like Ownage has controlled most of this match thus far...

Mike: You're right, I mean we haven't entered a great deal into this match, but Ownage is already showing Krauss that he is a threat worthy tonight...

Ted: BUT LOOK, HEADBUTT TO OWNAGE, AND KRAUSS FINISHES OWNAGE OFF WITH A CLOTHESLINE, SMACKING HIS BACK OFF THE CONCRETE...Now Krauss stomping away at Ownage, Ownage trying to move out the way, but Krauss easily catches up to him. Ownage is lifted to his feet, and now, Ownage gets the upper hand, slamming Krauss into the steel post, and Krauss rests on that post...

Mike: Ownage now comes to Krauss, AND TAKING POSSESSION ON THE ARM, SMACKING IT ACROSS THE POST and you can hear the screams of Krauss being made, as Ownage continues to smash the arm off the steel post....

Ted: Now Krauss rolled into the ring, and Ownage trying to make his way to the turnbuckle. Krauss on all fours again, AND A DIVING LEG DROP, SMASHING THE FACE OF KRAUSS INTO THE GROUND. OWNAGE QUICKLY FOR THE COVER, NEW CHAMPION!

1.........................................................................................................

2.........................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: And more damage needs to be pressed onto this match if Ownage is going to be the new FWE Champion. But now, Ownage waits in the corner, as Krauss is struggling to get to his feet, somehow the spark of energy has hit Ownage and Ownage is in control...

Ted: Krauss stumbles to Ownage, AND LOOK....OWNAGE HAS KRAUSS UP....BUT KRAUSS DROPS BEHIND HIM, shoving Ownage off to the ropes, Ownage charges back....AND BACK TO SANITY, BACK TO SANITY BLASTS OWNAGE, NICE MOVE FROM JIMMY KRAUSS. COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION...

2.........................................................................................................

3..........................................KICKOUT

Mike: AND A KICKOUT AT TWO BY OWNAGE. Now Krauss gets to his knees as Ownage just strolls around the floor, and Krauss now moves on top of Ownage, AND LOOK AT KRAUSS, BEATING AWAY AT OWNAGE, LEFT AND RIGHTS COMMENCE, BUT CAN OWNAGE SHRUG OFF KRAUSS TO GET BACK TO MOMENTUM?

Ted: I don't know if he can. Now Krauss picks up Ownage, sending him FACE FIRST into the turnbuckle. Krauss comes along, grabs the head, AND BASHING IT REPEATEDLY OFF THE TURNBUCKLE...SMASHING THE SKULL INTO THE TURNB....OWNAGE USES THE ELBOW TO COUNTER THAT ONE, ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE HEAD, STUNNING KRAUSS...

Mike: And Ownage now holding onto the ropes, trying to regain some form of energy so he can be back alive in this match. Krauss trying to get back to his feet now, as Ownage assists him up to his feet, AND LOOK, SIDE EFF...

Ted: KRAUSS ELBOWS THE JAW....AND ESCAPING THAT ONE. Krauss now charges for Ownage, BUT OWNAGE HITS THE TILT-A-WHIRL BACKBREAKER. Followed up with the elbow drop on the face, and now Ownage drops for the cover...

2.........................................................................................................

3........................................................KICKOUT

Mike: NO! THE CHAMPION STAYS ALIVE IN THIS ONE. Ownage now climbs on top of Krauss, and lifting his head up...GOOD LORD, HE IS STARTING TO BASH IT OFF THE CANVAS, OH NO!

Ted: This will surely give Krauss a headache, if anything. Now Ownage pulls him up to his feet, sending him full force to the turnbuckle....Krauss bounces from that reaction OWNAGE WITH THE ONE HAN...NO, KRAUSS ELBOWS THE RIBS, AND NOW, HAMMERING AWAY AT THE SPINE.

Mike: AND KRAUSS THROWS OWNAGE HEAD FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE. TALK ABOUT HEADACHES, THAT MAY JUST BE ONE.

Ted: Krauss holding onto the ropes, as he waits for Ownage to recover.. Ownage turns around, AND A CLOTHESLINE BY KRAUSS....ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE.....Ownage takes a sweep with the right hand, BUT LOOK AT THAT BACKBREAKER....KRAUSS ON FIRE

Mike: The normal condition where Krauss goes into if he is ready to seal this job. Ownage slipping to his feet and now, Krauss is ready to take him out

Ted: Ownage is up, BACK TO SAN...NO, OWNAGE COUNTERS IT. BACK DROP BY OWNAGE, AFTER KRAUSS CHARGED AT HIM. Krauss slowly makes his way back up, AND OWNAGE COLLECTS HIM, ON THE SHOULDERS, OWNAGE READY FOR THE END.....REST IN PEACE! OH YES, COVER BY OWNAGE

3.......................................................................................................KICKOUT

Mike: OH MY GAWD, THAT WAS CLOSE, THAT WAS CLOSE, AND OWNAGE ROLLS OFF KRAUSS, FACE FLAT TO THE GROUND. HE KNOWS KRAUSS IS ONE TOUGH EGG TO CRACK

Ted: Both men now scraping their bodies towards the ropes, and this is brutal for these men, they both want the FWE Championship, the question is, who will be the first one to the count of three?

Mike: Both men are up, and they both come together for the lock up, you can see Ownage is trying to push Krauss to the ropes, the strain on his face....BUT LOOK, KRAUSS SHOVING HIM TO THE ROPES, AND NOW, THROWING HIM OUTSIDE THE RING

Ted: Ownage's head knocks onto the concrete and you can see that was a painful impact, he is holding his head in agony. Krauss slides out the ring, and now picks up Ownage, BUT OWNAGE SHOVES HIM BACK, KRAUSS GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, BACKDROP BY OWNAGE AND INTO THE TABLE, KRAUSS'S BODY SMASHES INTO THE TABLE

Mike: OH MY GAWD, OUR TABLE IS DESTROYED THANKS TO THAT BACKDROP, AND THESE FANS ON THEIR FEET. Ownage holding onto the apron to try and rest his body, and that move was something I did not expect

Ted: Ownage is a mastermind, he can trick you and he just punished the body of Krauss even more. Now Krauss is seen, struggling to make his way to his feet. This has been a chaotic match, and I doubt we're near the end...

Mike: Ownage now pulls Krauss from the wreckage, and now throws him into the ring, it's like Krauss can't get to his feet after that painful drop into the table. Ownage now trying to make his way to the ring. COVERING KRAUSS

3.............................................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! Krauss takes the kickout. Thing is, Krauss may have rested just a bit whilst he was resting after that collision with the table. Now Ownage, knees in agony, trying to reach the turnbuckle, I think he is going to make an impressive move.

Mike: Krauss is still down, opens the door for Ownage to make something in this match now, as he is heading up the turnbuckle. NOW OWNAGE HAS KRAUSS IN HIS SIGHTS, POSING FOR THE FANS. THIS COULD BE A SNAPSHOT MOMENT

Ted: Ownage flying! AND OH MY GAWD, HOLY SHIT

Mike: OH MY GAWD, KRAUSS WITH THE MID-AIR BACK TO SANITY. HE WAS LAID OUT THOUGH, BUT HE MUST'VE SAVED THAT ENERGY FOR WHEN IT MATTERED, AND KRAUSS, NOW SLOWLY TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO OWNAGE, COVER....COVER

3.......................................................................................................KICKOUT

Ted: THREE!

Mike: NO, OWNAGE JUST KICKED OUT BEFORE THE THREE COUNT WAS MADE

Ted: WHAT? HOLY SHIT...OWNAGE'S HEART MUST BE PURE AND STRONG WITH THAT THEN. MANAGING THE KICKOUT AFTER A STUNNING MID-AIR BACK TO SANITY. AND EVEN KRAUSS IS IN DISBELIEF...

Mike: Not many people can survive a Mid-Air Back to Sanity, Ted. Ownage did and it makes another reason why he is one of the best superstars in FWE today.

Ted: Now, Ownage trying to get to his feet….Krauss trying to get to his feet too, and both these men, in desperation right now…..And look, trading shots, both these men have no respect for each other….Both men trade shots….AND KRAUSS, SHOVING INTO THE REFEREE AS OWNAGE IS SHOVED INTO THE CORNER, THE REFEREE FLUNG OUT THE RING AND OWNAGE IS TRYING TO RECOVER.

Mike: BUT LOOK, OWNAGE IS USING HIS FISTS TO FIGHT BACK, OWNAGE IS GOING TO TRY AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF KRAUSS. KRAUSS CAN’T FIGHT BACK…AND OWNAGE, SIDE EFFECT TO KRAUSS, AND BOTH MEN NOW ON THE FLOOR, OWNAGE ON ALL FOURS, TRYING TO RECOVER

Ted: This match…This match is insane, I mean, these men are fighting to the bitter end…Ownage, now pulling the dead weight of Krauss up to his feet. Krauss stumbles however, AND OWNAGE IS PREPARED, OWNAGE IS PREPARED TO FINISH THE JOB…..AND LOOK, KRAUSS IS ON THE SHOULDER. KRAUSS PREPARED TO BEING PUT AWAY….

Mike: WAIT A SECOND, HASS JOHNSON AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL

Ted: IS THIS THE THIRD? FOUR TIME? THAT HE HAS COST HIM THE CHANCE TO BE FWE CHAMPION?

Mike: STEEL PIPE TO THE BACK AND KRAUSS TUMBLES, STOPPING OWNAGE FROM PUTTING AWAY KRAUSS….

Ted: THIS IS UNFAIR, AND LOOK AT HASS JOHNSON, ATTACKING OWNAGE HEAVILY, AND THIS IS REALLY BULLSHIT

Mike; I THOUGHT HE WAS BANNED FROM RINGSIDE, I THOUGHT RICK DEATH SIGNED SECURITY TO BLOCK HASS….

Ted: HE’S THE BOSS THOUGH, MIKE……AND LOOK, GRAND SLAM FINALE HITS OWNAGE. HASS LEAVING THE RING, AND  THE NERVE ON THIS MAN, I CAN TELLOWNAGE WILL BE WANTING WORDS…

Mike: THE REFEREE REVIVING FROM THAT ACCIDENTAL SQUASH, AND KRAUSS, SLOWLY COVERING OWNAGE….NO, NOT AGAIN…

3.........................................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Pomona by American Fangs hits, Jimmy Krauss is helped to his feet, as he looks at Ownage who looks pissed off, trying to make his way back to his feet. Krauss is handed the FWE Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STILL…F….W….E CHAMPION….JIIIMMMMMMMY KRRAUUUSSSSSSS

Ted: I’m starting to question his reign…

Mike: Yeah, because Hass did it for him. Think about it, Ted. Ownage keeps getting screwed, chance after chance by Hass Johnson. If Hass Johnson is wasting chances for Ownage, some shit is going down…

Ted: I suppose Ownage will be having words with Johnson if this is the…..HEY, WAIT A MINUTE…IT’S KENDRICK WILLIAMS WITH THE SPEAR TO KRAUSS….AND KRAUSS IS IN AGONY….

Mike: NOT AGAIN. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH WILLIAMS?

Ted: WILLIAMS IS TORTURING KRAUSS, AND LOOK, CHOKING HIM…..CMON!!!

Mike: And Kendrick turns his head to Ownage, if I were Ownage, I’d get out of there. Williams is more fresh than Ownage, and Ownage can’t barely move, never mind react….

Ted: Kendrick Williams now leaving the ring….Wow, what a mess….

(The fans are booing him, as Kendrick keeps walking up the ring, with his head hanging down, smirking underneath)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

June 4th 2013
Page 1 of 1