FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 16th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

April 16th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: April 16th 2013   April 16th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Replay airs of the previous week’s Warpath, where the contract signing of Jimmy Krauss and Pyrite took place, and shows details of the Battle Royal won by Chris Lucifer before ending with Pyrite destroying Krauss)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: WE ARE HERE IN A LOUD MANCHESTER, IN THE UK TONIGHT, AS WARPATH IS ONE AND A HALF WEEKS AWAY FROM COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY, AND MIKE, I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS, TONIGHT SHOULD BE THE NIGHT EVERYONE PICKS UP SOMETHING TONIGHT.

Mike: A night to have the advantage, someone from Warpath will be winning the Sole Commencement, my bet is Ownage, but welcome to Warpath, slightly earlier than usual tonight, but that is because we’re at a sold out, Manchester Arena, 23,000 thousand screaming!

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite comes out as the fans give a roar of boos)

Ted: Looks like you got cut off by Pyrite. Pyrite being booed out the building by these ferocious fans tonight, as Pyrite is looking to claim the FWE Championship, and I think Pyrite could do so at Commencement of Brutality, before you try and deny me, I want to bring you back to these previous weeks where Pyrite would dominate Krauss

Mike: Last Warpath is a PAINFUL reminder. Let me just reflect on that Pybomb into the glass, I couldn’t believe my eyes!

(Pyrite suddenly tries to hush people on the microphone as they boo louder, a “Pyrite sucks” chant breaks out)

Ted: Damn, this crowd….

Pyrite: I come out with people continuing to disrespect me every week. Just because I apparently don’t have what it takes to be the FWE Champion. You people are morons, you people have no respect for people like me, who fight every week to try and be the best thing going in this business. I have wasted so much time trying to capitalise on the chance to be the FWE Champion, and people keep slowing me down bit by bit. I am stabbing the knife in the wire right now. Because with a week left, I am going to warn each and every one here tonight. I am going to go to Commencement of Brutality, win the FWE Championship and maybe on Warpath after Commencement of Brutality, I will come out and prove to every one of your smug minds that I am better than Jimmy Krauss, just like I have been stating EVERY WEEK. But at the end of the day, you fans are not going to sit here and listen to every word I say. Because I am not a petty coward like Jimmy Krauss, I don’t admire the fans, I want to go by my own path, and yet, you people boo me because I speak the truth, because I find your minds to be shallow. Is it hard to show intelligence for once? Is it hard for you to come up with something that I can smile about? Yes, it is. You, the FWE Universe, all you do is continue to make dumb decisions, booing me. You won’t be booing me when Commencement of Brutality ends, because I know for a fact that you fans will be shocked, you fans will be full of remorse. The days of regret will come, and I will allow you to be remorseful for your actions, but don’t be shocked to be laughed at. What I hate is trying to be tricked into being proved to be wrong, so you know what? Go on, keep saying I am going to fail. Because you’re just a bunch of fatasses who will continue to wish failure of talent like me. I don’t need this crap from you apes, and I am certainly not going to accept your load of crap!

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out, with the fans cheering him as he has the FWE Championship around his shoulder and the microphone in his hand)

Pyrite: See?! As soon as your second-hand music hits, these fans will suddenly go into a mode of hype…

Jimmy Krauss: Second-hand music? Okay then. Anyways, Pyrite, you’re right about one thing I can safely say in your little shoot directing to the fans. These fans won’t be booing you anymore after Commencement of Brutality. Because they are going to be laughing at your no good ego when they see you can’t pack a punch against me at Commencement of Brutality. And they will be shocked, because I have the urge to put you away as quickly as possible…

(Fans cheer)

Pyrite: You know Jimmy, I love to hear a man who is so full of himself. Because people like you are the reason this company has gone to hell, with your weekly approach out here to trash me, generic wrestling skills and a monologues that don’t hype interest. And when I fuel emotion in these speeches, the fans boo me

Jimmy Krauss: Do you want to know why? Because your so called ‘fuel of emotion’ is similar to that of a drama piece. Let me remind you, this is FWE, wrestling’s biggest company and not a performing arts collaboration, so next time, know the difference between staged and reality, because I am going to give you another example of reality and it will come at Commencement of Brutality….

Pyrite: Oh, you’re going to beat me at Extreme Rules conditions? Okay Jimmy, I heard that excuse a million times, one more time makes you overrated

Jimmy Krauss: Yeah…Overrated. Three time Demolition Champion and I had no push to the FWE Championship. I had to beg for Rick Death to give me a chance at gold and I am glad he did, because right now, he trusts me to headline a show and he trusts me to come up with the biggest words for people like you to digest.

Pyrite: You do know Warpath is corrupted with a powerless boss, by the way, in which I defeated last week….

Jimmy Krauss: Do you want to know why Pyrite? Because you’re a coward. I know you and Johnny are in cahoots to try and make FWE seem like the epitome of Extreme, but that was NOT extreme. That was an act of you being the biggest wimp in the planet. Any man, any man that has sanity running in his veins could easily not take part in the match and please Death. But instead, you wanted your ego to be known, hell you even said it was revenge for the crap Death had you in. I have to ask, what crap did he put you in? Or is that some stupid phrase to try and be the epitome of a warrior?

Pyrite: For months, weeks, days, I have been denied that chance to be on the top. I showed the world at King’s Night that Ownage was a man who was close to having that perfect little title win intact..

Jimmy Krauss: Boo hoo. Oh my days, Pyrite didn’t get a chance to be FWE Champion because at the end of the day, Ownage was the better man than you. Let’s cry, let’s cry because you can’t have your own way….

Pyrite: Hold on, HOLD ON! Weren’t’ you that one person who was bitching to Rick Death, months ago, and handed in your Demolition Championship because you were not in the main event scene? How fucking hypocritical, you make an idiot out of yourself by telling me what is right in your perfect world

Jimmy Krauss: I guess asswipes like you don’t listen, I changed. Unlike you, I have modified my ego to make sure I represent myself as a better man in this company. Pyrite, this will be one final confrontation, until I beat your ass into oblivion. And right now, I am going to be sitting at ringside, whilst you get your ass kicked by Ownage

(Jimmy drops the mic, Burn by Meek Mill hits as Jimmy Krauss grabs a chair and sits near ringside)

Ted: Well, that was certainly said

Mike: You’re right, Pyrite and Krauss, one step closer to conflict, but up next, Pyrite heading down to the ring, like Jimmy Krauss said, to take on Ownage, the longest reigning FWE Champion in history. Will Ownage be able to kick Pyrite’s ass however? We’ll find out, after the break.

(Commercial)

(A Vintage airs for Warpath, the man in a cloak appears on the screen with a flash light in his hands. He turns on the flash light, but only shines it on his torso, with the face still black, he drops the light and the camera soon turns to the shadow where the man raises his arms and in posh writing, “My time has come” airs)

(Pyrite is walking around the ring, My Curse by Killswitch Engaged is playing)

Ted: You join is live on Warpath, where Pyrite is waiting in the ring, to face Ownage. And with us is Jimmy Krauss

Jimmy Krauss: A pleasure to be here guys.

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes down to the ramp with the crowd cheering him)

JA: The following contest is set for one fall, making his way down to the ring, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Mike: Well cast you minds back to King’s Night, Pyrite verses Ownage for the FWE Championship and it was a match where it went to the extreme. Ownage would somehow get the win on that night, but Pyrite, tonight, feels he can beat Ownage and prove that match was nothing more than a fluke.

Ted: Well we’ll have to see, do bear in mind Ownage has been having a spot of bad luck as of late, but that is not down to him. This is down to The Remedy, and tonight we’ll see if Ownage can get the momentum he needs, The Remedy and Ownage banned from interfering in each other’s matches. Let’s see what happens in this match.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Ownage takes on Pyrite tonight, and alongside us is Jimmy Krauss

Jimmy Krauss: A pleasure to be here…

Mike: Ownage and Pyrite both lock up and Ownage gets the advantage, taking hostage. Pyrite breaks out of the hold, CLOTHESLINE TO OWNAGE. Pyrite drops to the floor and now has the headlock in place. Ownage trying to battle out, and with weeks away, Krauss, what do you see in Pyrite?

Jimmy Krauss: I will admit, this guy is strong, he did have something, but somehow during his absence, it disappeared and now, all we’re left is a man who is desperate for attention. He got it now, and I am going to make sure he gets the shit smacked out of him…

Ted: Ownage breaks free from the hold. Pyrite forced to make his way to his feet, AND LOOK AT THAT BIG BOOT BY PYRITE. Pyrite bringing down Ownage and now, Pyrite picks up the head, socking the lefts and rights into the face of Ownage. Pyrite screaming at Ownage, as he now picks him up, throwing him into the turnbuckle, Pyrite goes for a charge

Mike: OWNAGE HOLDS PYRITE, SIDE EFFECT BLASTS THE SPINE OF PYRITE INTO THE CANAVAS. Now Ownage climbing on top of Pyrite, and you can see Ownage battling hard, weakening Pyrite. Krauss you can see observing very closely, and Krauss, can I ask you as Ownage applies the headlock on Pyrite, how does this match at Commencement of Brutality mean for you?

Jimmy Krauss: For years I have been underlooked. I mean I am not going to whine about it but remember Tapout? That match was in my hands and then you had Johnny Ventura coming in to attack me because he was bitter about being left out of the card. Now I am not going to throw caution to the wind, but I am going to take down Pyrite, I have done it once, I WILL do it again.

Ted: Pyrite ripping away from the hold, as Ownage gets to his feet, BUT PYRITE DELIVERS A CLOTHESLINE TO OWNAGE. OWNAGE IS DOWN, PYRITE GOING FOR THE COVER, but Ownage quickly kicks out. Pyrite with the rage right now, throwing Ownage into the turnbuckle….AND A CORNER CLOTHESLINE BY PYRITE.

Mike: Pyrite now trying to place Ownage on the turnbuckle, as he jumps up, beating away the face. Ownage is looking weakened….BUT LOOK, OWNAGE IS FIGHTING, OWNAGE WITH THE FISTS, OH MY….

Ted: AND PYRITE THROWN OFF THE TURNBUCKLE….Now look at Ownage, he is readying a dive here. Ownage….GOING FOR THE DIVING ELBOW….BUT PYRITE, LOOK AT PYRITE, OH MY GAWD, MID-AIR PYBOMB, HOLY…

Mike: COVER BY PYRITE

1……………………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………………………….

3………KICKOUT

Mike: AND OWNAGE KICKS OUT. Now Jimmy, Pyrite has the leg lock in tight as he tries to submit Ownage, but tell me, you face Kendrick Williams later on tonight, Pyrite will be sitting out here observing you and you need to tell me, what are your emotions going into that match?

Jimmy Krauss: To be honest, it’s the same as every other match. I am not in any possession fearing Kendrick Williams, yes he is a tough man, yes he could be better than Pyrite, yes he did end a division of successful athletes, but that doesn’t throw doubt to my mind. I am going to take this match as another normal match. People forget that I don’t fear any man….

Ted: AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, TURNING AROUND, BOOTING BACK PYRITE. Pyrite lands on the ropes, AND OWNAGE WITH A CLOTHESLINE, SENDING PYRITE OUT THE RING. WHAT EFFORT BY OWNAGE

Mike; THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CLOTHESLINE. Now Pyrite trying to make his way back to his feet….BUT LOOK, OWNAGE TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A SUICIDE DIVE!!! WHAT A MOVE….

Ted: OWNAGE MAY BE FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THAT SUICIDE DIVE, BUT YOU CAN TELL PYRITE HAS SUFFERED BADLY TOO…Pyrite now trying to crawl to the nearest support, as Ownage, helping him up to his feet…AND LOOK, NICE GERMAN SUPLEX ON THE CONCRETE, SUDDENLY, PYRITE NOT FEELING THAT DOMINANT

Jimmy Krauss: And by no means do I bash Ownage by saying this, but that is nothing for Pyrite compared to what will happen at the Extreme Rules match at Commencement of Brutality

Mike: Ownage now throwing Pyrite to his feet, as Ownage now bashing his head off the steel post. Pyrite slumps, AND NOW, OWNAGE THROWING THE ARM ACROSS THE STEEL POST. OH MY

Ted: AND THE SCREAMS BY PYRITE, TELLS THE FWE UNIVERSE HOW PAINFUL THAT ACTUALLY IS….

Mike: Ownage throwing Pyrite back in the ring, as Pyrite now on all fours, Ownage climbing the turnbuckle, CAN HE GET THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT RIGHT NOW?

Ted: PYRITE IS UP, DROPKICK FROM THE TURNBUCKLE….OH MY, OWNAGE MAY HAVE PYRITE HERE RIGHT NOW….Ownage now crawling across the ring, to hold onto the ropes. Can Ownage make a difference, as his eyes are fixated on Pyrite. AND LOOK AT OWNAGE

Mike: HE COULD DO IT….OWNAGE COULD….LOOK AT OWNAGE, TAUNTING PYRITE TO HIS FEET…

Ted: Pyrite stumbling into Ownage….AND LOOK, OH NO, PYRITE LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING TO…………..REST IN PEACE, YES, KNEE TO THE MIDSECTION, AND PYRITE IS OUT, COVER BY OWNAGE

3……………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NOT ENOUGH, AS PYRITE KICKS OUT. Ownage holding onto the ropes, trying to get back to his feet after Pyrite has basically beaten away at Ownage.

Ted: Ownage wanting a win tonight, he hasn’t since his match against The Remedy and the reason he keeps losing is because of The Remedy and Hass Johnson. Rick Death has BANNED The Remedy from interfering in this match tonight, and rightly so, because Ownage is getting sick of it, and Ownage is going to address The Remedy, later on tonight….

Mike: Pyrite up to his feet, Ownage getting behind Pyrite, holding the lock, as you can see Pyrite turning, and trying to escape the hold…..SHOVING OWNAGE….Ownage now coming after Pyrite, BUT A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX. Ownage now damage, Ownage trying to get back to his feet. But Pyrite, now stomping away at Ownage’s head…

Ted: JESUS. Pyrite going aggressive once more tonight, as Ownage now rolling out the ring, dropping on the concrete. Pyrite slides out the ring, and there he stares at Krauss

Jimmy Krauss: I wonder what’s the matter? Maybe he feels guilty of looking like an idiot and looks at me as an example of greatness

Ted: I will admit that Pyrite is aggressive but I don’t call him an idiot

Jimmy Krauss: Of course you don’t, Ted. You are an idiot yourself, hence why you always back the people who want to turn their back on the FWE Universe…

Ted: And now, Pyrite gets back to his feet, BUT LOOK, PYRITE SPEARS INTO OWNAGE. OWNAGE IS DOWN. OWNAGE SPEARED TO HELL, GOOD GAWD!

Mike: PYRITE WITH THAT SMIRK ON HIS FACE, THE FANS BOO PYRITE, AND HE IS GIVING THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER. WHAT A MORON…

Ted: Now Ownage thrown back to the ring, as Pyrite now crawls in, GOING FOR THE COVER….

3………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND NO, OWNAGE KICKING OUT, AND PYRITE SHAKING HIS HEAD. BUT NOW HE IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS. LOOK AT PYRITE HOWEVER, SMASHING THE SKULL INTO THE CANVAS, JESUS, STOP THIS, STOP THIS!!!

Ted: I THINK HE DOESN’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! AND YOU CAN SEE OWNAGE IS STRUGGLING TO MOVE, PYRITE HAS DESTROYED ELEMENTS OF OWNAGE. THE BRUTE STRENGTH OF PYRITE…I hope you know what you’re up against Krauss…

Jimmy Krauss: Mike, does he have a hearing problem? I am sure I explained this to you and you heard it clearly?

Mike: Just ignore him, Jimmy. He’s a clear tool. Now Pyrite picking up Ownage to his feet once more…BUT OWNAGE IS ON THE REBOUND, SMACKING THE CHOPS INTO THE CHEST, PYRITE BACKING INTO THE ROPES, BUT LOOK, HE SHOVES OWNAGE, THAT STRENGTH THROWS OWNAGE OVER, AND NOW OWNAGE STRUGGLING TO GET UP

Ted: But look at Pyrite, he turns around, slides out the ring…AND NOW COMING TO KRAUSS, Krauss throwing his headset off here, and these two in a bit of bother at the moment. Pyrite laughing, now backwardly making his way back into the ring, rolls inside the ring, BUT OWNAGE, OWNAGE HAS HIM TRAPPED

Mike: BAD MOVE FOR PYRITE, OWNAGE HAS PYRITE ON THE SHOULDERS….REST IN PEACE HITS, AND LOOK AT THIS, COVER BY OWNAGE

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage stares at Krauss, as Krauss shrugs and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, OWWWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEE

Ted: FIRST WIN IN A LONG TIME, AND NOTICE THE REMEDY DIDN’T INTERFERE, THAT ALLOWED OWNAGE TO GET THE WIN

Mike: See, The Remedy are the main cause to seeing how Ownage kept losing, all because of them. Them Being banned from encountering Ownage tonight is helping Ownage, and can Ownage be the Sole Commencement at Commencement of Brutality?

(Johnny Ventura is on the phone to someone)

Johnny Ventura: Look, I can’t babysit your kids, I am an FWE Superstar…………Yes I know I am injured but you see, just because I am injured, doesn’t mean I am not busy…..Look, I’ll think of something………….Right bye

(Johnny puts the phone down, he soon spots Rick Death)

Johnny Ventura: HEY, FAGGOT!!!! Yeah I am talking to you Mister Death

(Rick Death turns around)

Johnny Ventura: I figured, last week was a bit unfair how I treat you last week. I figured you should never have been in that match against Pyrite. You weren’t ready, and I apologise….

Rick Death:……..Thanks……….

Johnny Ventura: HOWEVER….My sister just called and she wants ME to look after my niece tonight, but I can’t be bothered to, I just ate a Chinese and I am just feel relaxed, so could you do so….

Rick Death: But…CMON, I HAVE A….

Johnny Ventura: Remember what I said at that contract signing? Now agree or I am sure Hass Johnson wouldn’t mind firing your ass

Rick Death: Fine……….

(Rick storms off with Johnny Ventura smiling)

(Commercial)

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhpLTIdeR6Y airs)

(The Remedy crash through the office of Rick Death’s)

Rick Death: And how will you be paying for those damages?

Matt Knoxville: With your blood if you keep your attitude like that to date with us. I want to know one thing, and you are going to answer it. Why the fuck are we banned from interfering from Ownage’s matches, I mean, why the hell are you threatening to fire us if we don’t comply to the rules

Zeke Nero: You do know Hass Johnson is the boss of this company. I don’t think that he would allow for the three of us to be fired beacause of you…Now tell us, why did you ban us from interfering?

Rick Death: You know, it doesn’t take an illogical monkey to see what is going on. You are attacking Ownage, and it’s getting to the point where people are getting sick of seeing you ruin the concept of the show

Xavier Williams: You know what? Screw the haters, if they don’t like how The Remedy run things in FWE, they can suck our balls, we didn’t come here just to listen to the opinions, to the voices, to the minds of the weak who have no courage to come out in the masses and rejoice for themselves, to come out and be called men.

Rick Death: I don’t care, you are making life hell EVERY WEEK. When you signed up to be a part of this company, there was nothing in the contracts stating for you idiots to attack a superstar every week. I am stopping this, this week and if it becomes successful for the viewers, I might have it done permanently

Matt Knoxville: Oh really….Last time I heard, Hass Johnson was in charge of this company, not you

Zeke Nero: And you know how high he is on us. You know how he esteems us above the rest, because we’re the only ones who show him respect. So I suggest that if you want to stay in one piece, you erase these orders….

Xavier Williams: We know how Johnny Ventura has been throwing abuse in your end of the street…I am sure you don’t want to feel the brute force of The Remedy….

(A knock on the door is heard)

(Hass Johnson comes in)

Hass Johnson: Boys, what’s going on?

Matt Knoxville: Oh, our little friend, Rick Death, was telling us three how we shouldn’t attack Ownage, and how he has placed a ban from us interfering….

Hass Johnson: Leave…

(The Remedy head out)

Rick Death: You’ve changed…

Hass Johnson: I don’t care. I don’t care if I have changed for the worse. You don’t become a god, because I could just fire you and replace you in a second…

(Hass Johnson storms back out, with Death looking concerned, the camera soon fades to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: the following contest is set for one fall!

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits, the fans boo as Venom comes out taunting to the fans)

JA: Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 299 pounds, he is The American Asskicker….VENNNNNNNNOOOOM

Ted: Well here is the newest addition to the Warpath roster, calling himself Venom. Venom, a fighter who is skilled and showed some excellence on Collision, surely will be a great addition to the roster and I think this is going to be one impressive run during his career. Venom is an impressive icon, there is no stopping him

Mike: There isn’t, and this man is not a waste of talent, we’ve had a few people who have come here, looking like they have had potential, but failed in the end. But I doubt Venom will join that list of forgotten souls, if anything, I expect Venom to excel and we might be able to see that tonight…

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero gets booed as he comes out with Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams)

JA: And his opponent, accompanied by Xavier Williams and Matt Knoxville, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, The Mind’s Worst Fear….ZEEEEEEEKEEE NEEEEEEEROOOOOOO

Ted: Warpath’s Zeke Nero coming out, with The Remedy escorting him. Now you spoke about Venom showing the essence of excellence, this might be hard for him, both you and I know how capable The Remedy is to stop progression of the greats, I mean we take Ownage for example, but what would you say to a rookie debuting against a band of rebels who look like they can’t be demolished no matter the competition?

Mike: I have no idea how a rookie like Venom can handle the situation. I know don’t judge a book by it’s cover gets thrown around a lot these days, but Venom does not look like the skinny kid that may be tough, he looks tough, those muscles aren’t going to prove nothing. This may be a tough match for The Remedy

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So new guy Venom takes on The Remedy’s Zeke Nero. Both circle the ring, as Nero goes for the clothesline straight away. But Venom ducks the shot, Nero comes into collision with the turnbuckle, AND VENOM ALREADY DISHING OUT SHOTS TO NERO. Fist after fist flying to the back, as Venom turns around Nero, now trying to place him on top of the turnbuckle, now spreading his legs open as he jumps up the turnbuckle, BUT NERO, BOOTING HIM DOWN, THIS COULD BE SOMETHING FOR NERO, AND AN ELBOW DROP CONNECTS BY ZEKE NERO

Mike: Nero pulls Venom to his feet, chops across the chest start, as Venom being forced on the ropes, Nero sends Venom for the Irish Whip….BUT VENOM TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A MASSIVE BIG BOOT TO THE FACE. Now Venom, picking up Nero once more, THROWING HIM OVER THE RING, but Nero hanging on tightly. VENOM WITH A HEADBUTT TO THE MIDSECTION THOUGH, KNOCKING NERO INTO THE BARRICADE…

Ted: Venom showing the FWE Universe what he is made of so far, and this is impressive stuff by Venom to weaken The Remedy as of this moment, Nero getting back to his feet, AND HEADBUTTS STRIKE THE HEAD. Venom now done with Nero there, throwing him back in the ring, Nero’s head balances out, AND LOOK AT THAT BOOT TO THE TIP OF THE SKULL.. Nero holding his head in pain, as Venom climbs the apron, the referee checking on Nero, BUT LOOK, KNOXVILLE GRABBING THE LEG OF VENOM, SWIPING HIM DOWN

Mike: Seriously? Nero gets back up to his feet, taking advantage, CROSSBODY OVER THE TOP ROPES, AND THANKS TO THE REMEDY, NERO TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION. Nero now getting back to his feet, with Venom trying to get back to his feet, BUT NERO THROWS VENOM INTO THE STEEL POST. OH MAN

Ted: Venom now knelt so Nero can come and take more advantage, AND LOOK, SWINGING HIS ARM OFF THE STEEL POST, OH MY GAWD, NERO IS CAUSING SERIOUS PAIN TO THIS ROOKIE, NERO BEING THE FIRST TO TELL VENOM, WELCOME TO WARPATH, AND THE CONTINUING BASHING THE ARM OFF THE STEEL POST CONTINUES

Mike: You got to feel for Venom at this moment, he was on such a roll, and then it took The Remedy to interfere and Venom suddenly losses all hope. Now Venom thrown back into the ring. Nero strolling around the ring, picking up Venom in the meantime, BUT VENOM SHOVES HIM TO THE SIDE, AND YOU CAN SEE VENOM’S FIRE MAY JUST BE LIT BACK UP, CLOTHESLINE TO NERO

Ted: AND ONCE MORE….Venom holding onto the ropes, as Nero gets back to his feet, BUT VENOM WITH THE SPINEBUSTER, SENDING THE SPINE CRASHING TO THE CANVAS.

Mike: AND NOW LOOK, VENOM USING THE TAUNT TO HAVE NERO TO HIS FEET, YOU CAN SEE THE REMEDY DO NOT LOOK TOO PLEASED WITH HOW VENOM IS HANDLING THE SITUATION, BUT VENOM, HAS NERO ON THE SHOULDRS, UPSIDE DOWN NOW….OH BOY, LAST STAND HITS, OH MY GAWD, COVER BY VENOM

1………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3…………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: WHAT A KICKOUT BY NERO. Nero now crawling to the ropes, and you can see Venom does not look too pleased with how Nero was able to kick out. Now following Nero as Nero makes his way up the ropes, Nero stumbles into Venom….AND HAND ON THE THORAT, OH MAN…

Mike: CHOKESLAM….BUT NERO GETS BEHIND HIM. BIG BOOT BRINGS DOWN VENOM. Nero back in command here as he holds onto the ropes, now you can see Venom getting back to his feet, AND THE DROPKICK, BRINGING HIM BACK DOWN. Nero climbs on top of Venom, and now lefts and rights start plummeting the face. Venom may have lost control, but can he bounce back in this match?

Ted: He’ll have to, as Venom picked to his feet, Nero slams him into the turnbuckle, AND LOOK, LOOK AT THIS, NERO COLLISION INTO VENOM. Headbutting the stomach and now throwing him to the middle of the ring, Nero gets up the turnbuckle however….AND LOOK AT THAT LEG DROP, PLANTING THE FACE INTO THE CANVAS

Mike: Nero crawling back to his feet slowly, he has suffered heavily in this match thus far, and now, Venom, THROWING A PUNCH, BLOCKED BY NERO, AS ANOTHER DROPKICK IS LAUNCHED BY NERO. Venom has lost the chance, The Remedy however, celebrating this chance to shine.

Ted: Venom brought back to his feet, and now, chops across the chest hit once more thanks to Nero. Venom being forced back to the same ropes as he was sent earlier, Nero sends Venom for the Irish Whip, BIG BOOT, NO, NERO DUCKS OUT THE WAY, NERO LEARNS, VENOM TURNS AROUND, AND LOOK…OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: PSYCHE DISSECTION HITS, OH MY GAWD, VENOM DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING AT ALL, AND DROPPING FOR THE COVER GOES NERO

3…………………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: AND A KICKOUT BY VENOM. NO CHANCE FOR NERO TO GET THE THREE COUNT. Now Nero drops to the ground, locking in the headlock, as you can see Venom is trying to rip away from the hold. And as usual, The Remedy go to the lengths of mocking Venom. Venom not listening to the screams of the pack of disgraces, as Venom trying to drag himself to the ropes, but you have to wonder, how much does Venom have left in the tank?

Mike: Not much may be the answer, Nero seems to have the upper hand in this part of the game, but we’ll wait and see, this is Venom’s first match on Warpath, and he needs to show what he can do…

Ted: Nero has him up to his feet, AND NOW LOOK AT THE REMEDY, TRYING TO DISTRACT THE REFEREE, WHAT THE HELL, KNOXVILLE WANTING INSIDE THE RING, AND LOOK, NERO, IS THAT A BRASS KNUCKLE?

Mike: OH SHIT, HEAVY BLOW TO THE HEAD. VENOM IS OUT, AND THE REMEDY DROP DOWN FROM THE RING, AND LOOK, NERO COVERING…

Ted: WHAT THE HELL?

3………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

Ted: YOU ARE KIDDING ME….

Mike: ONCE AGAIN, THE REMEDY STEALING INEVITIBLE VICTORY FROM SOMEONE. VENOM ON HIS DEBUT MATCH LOOKED IMPRESSIVE, AND IT TOOK A BAND OF ASSHOLES TO RUIN THINGS…

Ted: BUT LOOK, VENOM SUDDENLY GETS UP, AND LOOK, VENOM IS BEING DARING, ATTACKING THE REMEDY, OH MY GAWD, VENOM YOU IDIOT!

Mike: AND AGAIN, THE NUMBERS GAME IS NOW BEING PLAYED, VENOM BEING BEATEN AWAY BY THIS BAND OF LUNATICS!

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! AND LOOK, THE REMEDY MEANS NO DIGNITY, LOOK!!!! CHANGING OF THE GUARD HITS, AND VENOM IS OUT

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hit, The Remedy head up the ramp with the fans chanting abuse at them, some throwing rubbish)

Mike; Gawd, I love Manchester crowds. They are booing The Remedy out of the building, and I think it’s evident that The Remedy is still on top. With The Remedy in the rumble, things don’t look good…

(A cameraman is backstage, carrying a stack of coffee. He then collides into a person, Dane Jerez)

Cameraman: Oh I am so, so sorr….Mario?

Dane Jerez: It’s Dane Jerez, idiot!

(Jerez picks up the cameraman and throws him to a side, where he collides into Cherish)

Cherish: WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT!

Dane Jerez: Let me help you to your….

Cherish: Piss off!

(Tyler Blade comes into the scene, with a suit and his shades on)

Tyler Blade: Okay, what the hell is going on here….

Cherish: This piece of shit threw that idiotic cameraman into me

Tyler Blade: Hmmmm….Dane Jerez, yeah? Say, I could use with a bodyguard for future references….You’re hired…

Dane Jerez: Where to?

Tyler Blade: I think it’s best that we have a little stable. Me, Cherish, and you. I like your strength, and if I need it, it could prove ‘useful’

Cherish: But Tyler, this man hurt me…

Tyler Blade: Boo, I am aware. And I will look after you, considering I am mad at what you did….I am also happy that is brought at idea. Next week, you will accompany Mrs Blade to the ring for her matches. From that point on, you will escort her. Sometimes I will be with her too. But, I have noticed, my boo is becoming a target as of late. And when I do cash this baby in, which I am undecided on, I wanted me and my boo, to become champions….

Dane Jerez: So you want me to be a bodyguard for you’s two

Tyler Blade: Correct.

(Jerez shakes Blade’s hand, then leaves with Tyler smiling, helping Cherish up to her feet)

Cherish: Why….Why did you…

Tyler Blade: Look Cherish, I know he hurt you, I am pissed to hear that, BUT think about it, if he doesn’t like it, tough. I have him safeguarding you every week, only because I want to protect you and your championship….

Cherish: Okay then….

(Cherish and Tyler walks off hand on hand)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The Following Hellcats Tag Team match is set for one fall!

(Blonde, Bad, and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, StephyyyLove and Kristina Ouelett make their way out to massive boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at a combined weight of 232 pounds… CANADAS GREATEST EXPORTS !!

Mike: This tag match should be very interesting, since Steph--- AND LOOK ITS CHERISH RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP! AND SHE DELIVERS A HARD FOREARM TO THE BACK OF STEPHIE LOVES HEAD! KRISTINA TRYING TO GRAB CHERISH.. BUT HERE COMES LEAH! LEAH NOW JOINING IN THIS BRAWL!

Ted: Leah grabbing the head of Kristina and bashing it on the apron! Now a forearm to the face, as she sends Kristina FLYING into the steel steps! This is crazy! Leah looks to go over to finish off Kristina, and the match has NOT started! BLACK DEATH TO KRISTINA! AND SHE IS OUT! Leah now on her way to help Cherish.. Leah grabs Stephie by the hair, as Cherish just looks on!

Mike: I don’t like that look in her eye.. Leah now trying to deliver the Black Death onto Stephie.. NO! CHERISH TURNS LEAH AROUND.. RUSSIAN ROULETTE! WHAT A MOVE! AND CHERISH TURNS HER ATTENTION TO THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER WHOM SHE WILL MEET AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY!

Ted: Cherish grabs the hair of Stephie and Irish Whips her into the ring post! Now she grabs Stephie and tosses her in the ring!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Ted: Finally this match is started, and Stephie is down.. Cherish now takes advantage as lifts Stephie up and locks in the Last Breath! Stephie is fading!! She has no choice but to tap out!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Need your Heart by Adventure Club featuring Kai hits as Cherish walks up the ramp with the fans booing her, taunting away at StephyyyLove who is trying to get to her feet)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, LEAH AND CHERISH

Ted: HOW FAST WAS THAT? BLINK AND INDEED WILL YOU MISS IT?

Mike: THAT WAS A PAINFUL HOLD CHERISH HAD STEPHYYYLOVE IN, THAT COULD SEAL LOVE’S FATE AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY!

(Ownage is backstage, he is speaking to himself, trying to concentrate)

Ownage; I am going to win Commencement of Brutality…I am going to….

???: Wait, you want to win?

(Lawrence steps into the picture)

Lawrence: You winning the Sole Commencement battle is a long shot. Besides, you’ve had your chance, now it’s time for the rising bunch, or me, to step up and take the win…

Ownage: Out of my way kid, I have some punks to call out…

(Ownage shoves past Lawrence, stood behind Lawrence is Austin Lonewolf)

Lawrence: Don’t screw up…

(Lawrence is about to leave, but Lonewolf stops him)

Austin Lonewolf: Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? I don’t care if you don’t admire me or if you do, because I am the man who will beat The Remedy. You’re just back-up in case I need it…

Lawrence: We’ll see, because as far as I’m concerned, I don’t give two shits about you…

(Lawrence throws himself from Lonewolf as Lonewolf laughs, the camera returns to the ring)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

April 16th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 16th 2013   April 16th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN….THE ONE MAN REVOLUTION….OWWWWWWWNAAAAAGEEEE

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a massive cheering reaction as he makes his way down the ring)

Ted: Mike, Ownage has been a victim of the injustice order of The Remedy. Now I for one join Ownage in the tiresome attitude towards them of their attacks, and I think Ownage is making a bold move by coming out here to speak about them

Mike: He might be…But you see, Ownage has not had the best luck as of late, in fact, he might’ve had it worse. The Remedy’s tactic is to bring down Ownage and make sure he is heard. It’s about time for Ownage to come out and tell these disgraceful idiots that some balls need to be grown.

Ownage: Week after week, I want to make a statement to the FWE Universe. Week after week, I try my best to make sure that you people see me as the greatest FWE Superstar to ever live. I have been FWE Champion, longer than anyone else, I have beaten people like Johnny Ventura, Liam Catterson, Jimmy Krauss and I would’ve beaten Hass Johnson. Then all this comes down to one group. As I was inches away from putting that so called ‘boss’ away for good, a group of poxy, lowlife scum decided to turn their backs not just on me, but to the entire FWE Universe. Three men who decided that they sought to scandal the name of FWE. Three men who were too egotistical, to help someone who was a fitting part for their little group. And what is bothering me, is I can’t reach to the top of the mountain because these men are constantly, every week, beating me down so I can’t get that chance to reclaim my status is FWE, and you call them The Remedy. I know you guys already figured that one out, but as a man who wants to connect with the fans, I am really getting irate with how these men can come down that ramp, target me and nothing, as usual, is being done about it. Rick Death is being too focused with Johnny Ventura, so what law is there in FWE now? There’s no law that can justify me. There is no law in place that can stop these morons from attacking me. So what can I do? I am clueless to understand what can be done. If I had any idea, they’d be dead by now. But I can’t have anyone to back me up as usual. Krauss has Pyrite, Lonewolf will be focusing on his opponent for the next time he defends the New Age Championship, nobody is willing to emerge from the shadows and stop these thugs. Then, what I found out last week that made his status of cowardness of official, the referee was knocked out, so badly he was not able to get up. The Remedy would come down to attack me, and then guess who decided to show up? Yup, Hass Johnson. Hass Johnson came down last week, acted as the referee and hell; he had the audacity to count Williams to three via a fast count. Hell, Kendrick is as bad as him, using a weapon on me when the referee was out. And this is the reason why, right now, I am out here. Because someone is not making a stand against these bunch of losers, nobody has an answer for a cure to The Remedy. But you know something? Despite the weekly gang-like attacks, I am not fearing The Remedy. One of these days, they are going to be walking down this ramp, and yet, I am going to fuck them up to a level where the foundations of FWE change. This group has been the epitome of destruction, they have took over FWE now they have Hass Johnson helping them out, so you know what, Hass, Remedy, you can keep coming out to attack me every week and every week, but one of these days, you’re going to be the one that will be screwed. You’re going to be the one that will be having problems coping to keep up with me. I have had enough, and I am placing my foot down, you want some? COME GET SOME ASSHOLES!

(Fans cheers, then gets cut with by Kanye West playing, Hass Johnson comes out with The Remedy as the fans boo him)

Hass Johnson: Chill…Chill….Look, Ownage, I get that you’re mad, I get that you want to call out these people, but to be honest, there are four people who don’t give a damn and like you said, we’re controlling FWE…

Ownage: So how does it feel to be part of a group that uses a biased instinct…

Hass Johnson: Whoa, Whoa, I didn’t say I was part of this group officially. They just want to help me clear out the trash, and they will keep attacking you until you retire

Ownage; Then I may as well become prepared for this slaughter every week, but let me warn you this Hass, one of these days, your favourite men will come down this ramp, thinking the same outcome as usual will happen, and one of these days, I will find their weakness. There will be three men in this ring, laid out because of me. Don’t tell me the odds, Hass. I have seen people, who can outnumber one man, get laid out. If Lost Generation X can become laid out by one man, these people can because lets analyse the team….Matt Knoxville is no wonder himself, I mean sure he is the Brotherhood Champion, I will give him that, but what future besides sucking your cock, does he have? And what about Zeke Nero, he has been here a long time, and still no championship. But do you want to know why? Because all Zeke Nero has done is choke, and yes, he is in The Remedy, he might not be choking at this minute in your eyes, but right now, he is suffering worse than ever before. And that is all down to being in allegiance with Hass Johnson. And last but not least, Matt Knoxville. Seriously Hass, Matt is someone who came to FWE and had no hope in him whatsoever….

Zeke Nero: Hey, why don’t you silence yourself, because I think, and I am going to speak on behalf of FWE, when I say that you are not worth cheering for. How can these people cheer you every week and expect to retain themselves as normal.

Ownage: They cheer for me, because they have common sense. I will respect these fans, I am not going to be like Johnny Ventura, I am going to respect these fans, I am going to make sure that these fans get the respect they deserve. I won’t come out to Warpath every week and trash these fans like you….

Matt Knoxville: No, but you tarnish the company. Week after week, disrespecting the authority of your boss, Hass Johnson. And let me speak, because you have said a lot, and we are going to speak now. For weeks, we have attacked you for a reason. We’re not a group that will target you just because you’re the ‘biggest threat’. If we were to do that, we’d attack Liam Catterson or Jimmy Krauss. But we’re attacking you because, we’re saving FWE. People like you will always speak of how Hass Johnson is corrupt with power….

Ownage: Excuse me, I am interrupting because while you’re sucking Hass’s dick, I am speaking the truth. Hass Johnson stopped me from cashing in my Briefcase of Opportunity contract multiple times, you have no fucking idea how much that man hates me….

Xavier Williams: Can you blame him? Look at you, coming out here will all talk, attitude. He doesn’t want people like you on top of the world whilst you tell these fans shit that you’re not. Hass Johnson made this company, not for dickheads like you to come in and build an attitude to your boss…

Ownage: Yeah, until you understand me….

Hass Johnson: Why don’t you shut up? Because I think you’ve said enough now, I am standing in the middle of this stage and all I am hearing is bullshit from you. “Hass stopped me from cashing in, he doesn’t want me to succeed because I have some problem with him, all I am good at is using my mouth as a weapon”. Can it, because I came out to tell these fans that I am right, as usual, but go ahead and boo me, just boo me because that is the best you idiots have to offer. Sticking up for someone who has no respect for the world, no respect for anyone but himself…

Ownage: Oh don’t get butt hurt over the fans, they chose to respect me, they chose to cheer me, and if you don’t like that, then it sucks for you. But I think this should end on a nutshell, you idiots won’t get the message. And sure, all you are good for is attacking me until my career comes to a close, but one of these days, you guys are going to degrade, allowing me to take advantage…

(Ownage drops the microphone, heading over the barricade as The Remedy and Hass Johnson taunt away, It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits)

Ted: Well, that was spoken by Ownage. Ownage finally expressing The Remedy, and as you know, Ownage will be in the Sole Commencement match, and The Remedy will be out to stop him at whatever cost

Mike: They will be, but this time, The Remedy MAY not have the advantage. Thirty men in this match, and there is only three of them. That being said, I wonder who it will be, Ownage my pick to win the entire thing

Ted: Well it’s not the Sole Commencement yet, but right now the number one contender for the New Age Championship takes on HJ Moore, who will win? We’ll find out, next!

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is set for one fall!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to a cheering reaction)

JA: Introducing first from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIIIIS LUCCCCCCCIFEEEEEER

Ted: Here is the number one contender for the New Age Championship, and Chris Lucifer, given a chance to shine at Commencement of Brutality, was really shocked when he was backstage last week, but Lucifer said that he is not wasting another second and will claim the New Age Championship.

Mike: You’re right, I mean Lucifer has been sitting on the side-lines for so long, wanting that chance to be New Age Champion. I think he might do it, but for now, he needs to be focused on opposite competition, people who are not going to battle for the New Age Championship.

(Hall of Fame by The Script hits, HJ Moore comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Dover, Delaware, weighing in at 257 pounds, H……….J………..MOOOOOOOORE

Ted: And here comes HJ Moore, picking up a loss from the Battle Royal a few weeks ago, Moore will be looking for redemption tonight and you have to wonder, could Moore beat him, causing an upset for Lucifer as he heads into Commencement of Brutality>

Mike: You may be right about that if he wins. However, Lucifer looks golden as of late. A win for Lucifer is not out the question, however this may be one brutal battle. Let’s see who can get the win...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with HJ Moore and Chris Lucifer, both men lockup and you can see Moore taking control of the back, jabbing the back to let Lucifer flee for a moment, they both collide for the lock up once more, and you can see Moore pulling himself free, DROPKICK TO MOORE

Mike: Moore now being stomped away by Lucifer, Lucifer the number one contender for the New Age Championship, showing some skill here…Lucifer pulls Moore up, sending him to the turnbuckle, Moore rests, as Lucifer charging with the elbow, BUT MOORE GETS OUT OF THE WAY, SNAPPING THE DDT ON HIM.

Ted: And you can see that he is stomping on the right arm of Lucifer NUMBEROUS TIMES. Lucifer now leaning towards his feet, and a big boot, STRIKING THE FACE OF LUCIFER….Lucifer not starting off great against Moore, as Moore drags him to the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT MOORE, CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF LUCIFER, OH MAN

Mike: Lucifer trying to fight out of this, and you can see the referee trying to get Moore off from Lucifer. Moore does so however, as Lucifer starts his way to his feet, BUT MOORE BRINGS HIM DOWN WITH A LARIAT.

Ted: KNEE DROP FOLLOWED BY MOORE, OH MAN. Moore on a charge tonight, as Moore picks Lucifer to his feet, BUT LUCIFER GETTING BACK ON TRACK, KNEE TO THE GUT, LUCIFER FORCING MOORE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE….AND A DROPKICK FOLLOWED, WHICH SENDS MOORE RESTING ON THE TURNBUCKLE…

Mike: Lucifer comes to Moore, and now you can see Lucifer start a round of fists to the face of Moore. Lucifer not letting Moore get redemption….AND LOOK, LUCIFER TAKIGN A FEW STEPS BACK….AND HE COLLIDES INTO MOORE. Lucifer backs off as Moore falls to the ground

Ted: And now, Lucifer climbs on the back of Moore, PULLING THE BACK HARD, AND MOORE TRYING TO SCRAPE HIMSELF ACROSS THE CANVAS TO HOLD THE ROPES, MOORE DOESN’T WANT TO GIVE UP EARLY, BUT LUCIFER HAS A LOT OF STRNGTH IN HIS BODY.

Mike: Well Moore is a tough athlete, he is one for submissions, but can he counter this submission to continue this match? AND MOORE GRABS HOLD OF THE ROPES. Lucifer quickly gets off, as Moore tries to get to his feet…Moore charging for Lucifer, BUT LUCIFER COLLECTS HIM, AND A ROLLING FIREMAN’S CARRY TO MOORE. MOORE TRIED TO MAKE SOME ADVANTAGE, FAILED IN THE END….

Ted: BUT WATCH OUT, AS LUCIFER IS READY TO SET THE SUPERKICK IN STONE. THIS IS BAD FOR MOORE, EARLY ON THIS MATCH, HE COULD BE AFFECTED WITH LUCIFER’S POWERFUL SUPERKICK….

Mike: DAMN….MOORE UP TO HIS FEET, SUPERKICK TIME……BUT NO, BLOCKED BY MOORE, A COUNTER, LUCIFER SPINNED AROUND….AND LOOK TOO LATE HITS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A PERFECT SPEAR, COVER BY MOORE

1……………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………………………..

3……..KICKOUT

Ted: NO, NOT ENOUGH. Kickout by Lucifer. And now, Moore takes the headlock in place as you can see Lucifer trying to rip away the arms, but to no avail. Moore is looking to take full control here……As Moore adjusts himself, getting on top of Lucifer with the headlock in place

Mike: Jesus….This match really showcasing for Moore….BUT LOOK, LUCIFER GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER GETTING TO HIS FEET WITH MOORE STILL ON HIS BACK, LUCIFER CARRYING HIM….AND WHAT A SLAM, THE SPINE SLAMMING THE CANVAS, AND YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER DAMAGED AFTER THAT TOO LATE.

Ted: Lucifer rolling to the edge of the ring now, and Lucifer slamming his fists off the canvas, now helping himself up to his feet, KNEE SMASH CONNECTS THE FACE OF MOORE. OH! Lucifer back in the game, the number one contender on fire, as he now picks up Moore, throwing him out the ring. And you can see Moore trying to get to his feet.

Mike: Lucifer now picks Moore from the concrete, and now Lucifer starts a series of punches across the face. Lucifer forcing Moore into the barricade…..AS LOOK, NICE DRAG INTO THE STEEL POST AND IT SENDS MOORE CRASHING WITH A FATAL DROP TO THE CONCRETE….

Ted: Lucifer now asking for Moore to regain himself on his feet, he tried to get Moore once, but it didn’t get the job done….

Mike: Lucifer would love a win tonight….SUPERKICK, SUPERKICK HITS MOORE, BUT BOTH MEN OUTSIDE THE RING

Ted: WELL RIGHT NOW, LUCIFER RUSHING TO TRY AND THROW MOORE IN THE RING. LUCIFER COULD GET SOMETHING TONIGHT IF HE MANAGES TO THROW MOORE IN THE RING SUCCESSFULLY AND QUICKLY.

Mike: HE DOES SO, AND LOOK, YOU CAN SEE LUCIFER CRAWLING INTO THE RING, HOOKING THE LEG…

3…………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! MOORE KICKS OUT, AND YOU HAVE TO WONDER, IF MOORE WAS IN THE RING WHEN LUCIFER PALNTED THAT SUPERKICK, HE MAY HAVE HAD THE FULL THREE COUNT….

Mike: HE MIGHT HAVE HAD THE THREE COUNT. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA. WE WON’T KNOW FOR SURE. Lucifer now picks Moore to his feet, BUT MOORE, UPPERCUT TO THE JAW, AND THAT COULD BE SOMETHING….UPPERCUT, BUT LUCIFER, STOPS THE HAND, SPINS AROUND MOORE, AND LOOK SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE, MAH GAWD LUCIFER MAY HAVE….

Ted: WAIT, THAT IS LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF RUSHING DOWN THE RING, AND HE JUMPS ON THE ROPES, LUCIFER KNOCKS HIM OFF HOWEVER

Mike: MOORE TRYING TO TAKE ONE ON LUCIFER, BUT LUCIFER SUPERKICKS MOORE TO HELL, DROPPING FOR THE COVER…

3……………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer gets up and stares at Lonewolf as Lonewolf backs up to the ramp)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRRRISSS LUCCCCCCCIFFFERRRR

Ted: LUCKY, I WILL CALL THAT LUCKY. Moore nearly having the advantage in that match thanks to Lonewolf, but to no avail, did Moore get the win

Mike: That was lucky I will admit. But will Lucifer be lucky at Commencement of Brutality? He is in the Sole Commencement match, and it could be a good chance for Lucifer to further his chances of success in FWE. Can he be lucky twice in one night?

(Johnny Ventura is seen coming out of the doctor’s office, Trevor Thompson appears)

Trevor Thompson: Excuse me, Johnny…Now we have just seen you coming out of the Doctor’s office…

Johnny Ventura: Can’t I go anywhere without parasites like you interfering? Now that you’re in my light, let me just say, I am clear to be in action once again. And my returning match will be…Commencement of Brutality, a match where I will end up winning the match, and I will capture the FWE Championship! I don’t deserve this chance of suffering under the hand of Rick Death, but I do deserve a chance to be a champion, once again. My first reign died too early, and I will not die again…

(Rick Death appears on the scene)

Johnny Ventura: Aren’t you supposed to be babysitting, Mister Death?

Rick Death: Actually, Ren Smyth has offered to fill in the roles of your stupid babysitting duties whilst I am working as General Manager for Warpath…

Johnny Ventura: Did I ask Smyth to babysit? No, I never. I asked you….

Rick Death: Guess what Johnny? I have a higher power than you, and it’s funny how you have recovered from your petty injury quickly. Let me just say, as part of directors in FWE, if I find out you have faked this injury in some sick and shitty way, you will know about it

Johnny Ventura: Yeah, I certainly have faked this injury, much like I faked being angry at losing my championship. Is your mind fucked up to think I would fake this? You know Rick, I know you don’t have any trust in my body, but who the fuck asked you to step into the picture and judge me for what is going on?

Rick Death: I am just saying, you better now fuck me around. I am in no mood for your immature crap!

(Rick barges past Ventura)

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall!

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with the fans cheering him and the New Age Championship around his waist)

JA: Introducing first, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, the New Age Champion, The Doomsday…..AUUUUSTTTTIIIINNNNN LOOOONNNNEWOOOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: So Tag Team match under way, we begin with the New Age Champion coming out here, with the new, beautiful New Age Championship belt around his waist, and Mike, Lonewolf, after the number one contender for the New Age Championship was decided, has some harsh words for Lucifer

Mike: He did, and you can tell that Lonewolf might possess some discomfort to the news of Lucifer being the New Age contender. But Lonewolf doesn’t have to focus on him right now. Sadly, Lucifer got attacked by Lonewolf moments ago just after Lucifer’s win over HJ Moore.

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: Former New Age Champion, Lawrence will be taking the part of partnering Austin Lonewolf, and this is going to be a match where it will be interesting to see if Lonewolf and Lawrence can gather trust in this match, I mean, these two men have been two men who, for the last half year, have had intense rivalries and the question is, can they put their differences aside to focus on bigger fish to fry?

Mike: It will be interesting. But I don’t think Austin will have any problem with Lawrence. Lawrence is out of the picture right now, if it comes to show Austin can work with Lawrence, that may be good. But they need to in this match, seriously!

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, all three members of The Remedy appear to massive boos)

JA: And their opponents, at a combination of 420 pounds and accompanied by Zeke Nero, Xavier Williams and Matt Knoxville….THHHHHHHHE REEEEEEMEDDDDDY

Ted: And you say that they need to, here comes Matt Knoxville and Xavier Williams….Two men, part of The Remedy, and you have to feel things look bad for Austin and Lawrence, but this is one match where differences need to be sidelined for another day, this is one group you don’t want to screw up against

Mike: You’re right. I have a feeling that something could spark between Lonewolf and Lawrence, The Remedy looking mighty strong and looking like they could make another night of dominance tonight, they already had a controversial win against Venom, are Lonewolf and Lawrence next?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Austin Lonewolf and Matt Knoxville set things off here, as both men lock up, you can see that quickly, Knoxville has Lonewolf in the turnbuckle, and now Lonewolf taking the pain dished out by Knoxville. The chops across the chest start to flare, as now Knoxville throws him to the middle of the ring… Knoxville climbs the turnbuckle, getting ready to fly….AND CAUGHT BY LONEWOLF. NICE BACKBREAKER BY LONEWOLF

Mike: Lonewolf followed that up with a clean elbow drop to the face. And once again. Lonewolf doing this whilst staring at Lawrence funnily enough…As there might be some tension in the team, Lonewolf picking up Knoxville and now having the headlock in tight, Knoxville trying to reach to his tag team partner, Xavier Williams, as you can see Lonewolf trying to tighten the hold in this position…

Ted: AND LOOK, ELBOW CATCHES THE RIBS, Knoxville is free from the hold, tagging in Williams. Williams now with the clothesline to Lonewolf, and now stomping away at Lonewolf. Lonewolf trying to reach for Lawrence, as Lawrence is now trying to extend his arm, but you can see Williams locking in the leg, not allowing Lonewolf to tag in

Mike: Will Lawrence is there when Lonewolf tags in. But you can see Lonewolf focused on trying to counter the ankle lock that Williams has Lonewolf in. But Lonewolf is trying, Williams may be too much…

Ted: AND LOOK, LONEWOLF SHOVES WILIAMS BACK, AND LEAPING IN TO TAG LAWRENCE. Lawrence now comes in, SUPERKICK, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS HOLDS THE BOOT, THROWING IT BACK DOWN, AND THE BELLY TO BACK SUPELX HITS, OH MY! WILLIAMS HAD A NICE COUNTER

Mike: Williams now dragging Lawrence to the turnbuckle, but you can see Williams bashing the head off the turnbuckle. Williams wasting no time in trying to bring down Lawrence. Now Williams picks up Lawrence, and now slumps him on the turnbuckle, taking a few steps back, AND A MASSIVE B….

Ted: WAIT, NO MASSIVE BOOT, LAWRENCE HOLDS AND SPINS AROUND WILLIAMS, AND A SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE BY LAWRENCE. Lawrence, NOW HITTING THE MOONSAULT, COVERING WILLIAMS

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout at one by Williams, as you can see Zeke Nero on the outside of the ring, encouraging The Remedy. Now you can see Lawrence tying in the headlock, as Williams trying to get to Knoxville. Knoxville holding his arm out to try and tag Williams out. But the headlock is too strong for Williams to escape from

Ted: You may be right….BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS NOT WASTING TIME. THERE HE GOES, RIPS AWAY FROM THE HEADLOCK, AND LAWRENCE BACK TO HIS FEET WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, BUT DUCKED BY WILLIAMS, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS FIRING AWAY AT LAWRENCE…

Mike: You can see Lonewolf getting impatient here, BUT LOOK AT WILLIAMS, CHICAGO FIRE HITS, OH MY GAWD, AND THESE FANS SUDDENLY BOOING WILLIAMS, AS WILLIAMS EMBRACING THE BOOS, NOT CARING ABOUT HOW HE IS PRESENTED…

Ted: But now, Williams calling Lawrence up to his feet, Lawrence stumbling, he may not be in a safe position right now…

Mike: He might not….AS LOOK, OH NO, SIN’S END HITS, OH MAN, WHAT A MOVE, COVER BY WILLIAMS…

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: BUT LAWRENCE KICKS OUT. Now Lawrence trying to crawl to Lonewolf, BUT LOOK, WILLIAMS STOMPING ON THE BODY OF LAWRENCE, AND PULLING HIM ACROSS THE CANAVS, WANTING LAWRENCE TO ENDURE MORE PAIN….And now, Knoxville gets tagged into the match, and now you can see him picking up Lawrence, BUT LAWRENCE WITH A ROUND OF FISTS, HE DOESN’T WANT KNOXVILLE TO GET CONTROL, AND LOOK, SENDING KNOXVILLE TO THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: HIGH KNEE TO THE FACE. Lawrence backing off, and now Knoxville falls to the ground, Lonewolf calling for Lawrence ….AND OFFFT, LAWRENCE SMACKS LONEWOLF IN THE RING

Ted: Not a good sign at all…Lonewolf now focuses on Knoxville, BUT KNOXVILLE WITH A BLOW TO THE STOMACH. Lonewolf now getting stomped away by Knoxville as you can see Williams getting into the ring too, AND A TWO ON ONE ASSAULT BEGINS

1……………………………….2……………………………………..3……………………………………..4…………………………………….

Mike: Williams slides back out the ring however, as Lonewolf picked to his feet, ELBOW TO THE FACE. BUT LONEWOLF HOLDS THE ELBOW, BAH GAWD, HE CAN’T….HE DOES, AND THROWS KNOXVILLE TO THE GROUND, WHAT A COUNTER….

Ted: Lonewolf comes up the turnbuckle now, as Knoxville is down for the count, but can Lonewolf benefit from something big here? This is a chance for Lonewolf to make or break, DIVING ELBOW……AND IT CONNECTS. Lonewolf rolling over for the cover however….

3……………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: THR, NO A KICKOUT BY KNOXVILLE. Lonewolf, now using the ropes to help him get to his feet, AS LOOK, TAUNTING AWAY AT KNOXVILLE. OH MY. KNOXVILLE NOT IN A GOOD PLACE

Ted: AND THE DOOMSDAY PLANTS THE SKULL, OH MY, WHAT A MOVE….AND LONEWOLF QUICKLY APPLYING CRIPPLING LOCK, OH MY GAWD, THAT IS ONE TIGHT HOLD AND KNOXVILLE MAY BE IN TROUBLE….LOOK AT….

Mike: WAIT, ZEKE NERO TRYING TO GET IN THE RING, WHAT THE HELL IS HIS DEAL, DISTRACTING THE REFEREE, AND LOOK, KNOXVILLE TAPPING, BUT THE REFEREE DIDN’T SEE IT! JESUS, DENIED!

Ted: LONEWOLF THINKS HE HAS WON, BUT NOW HE SEES THE REFEREE, AND THE REFEREE IS DISTRACTED, BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF RETALIATING TO THE REMEDY, KNEEING KNOXVILLE IN THE GENITALS, WHAT THE HELL?

Mike: OH MY GAWD, WELL I GUESS IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, DON’T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Lonewolf now throwing Knoxville out the ring, as he sends a message to The Remedy. Now Knoxville trying to get back to his feet, Lonewolf taunting. Marching around the ring….

Ted: Knoxville now getting to his feet…..AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY, SHOVED HOWEVER BY Knoxville, WILLIAMS COMING IN THE RING, THE CHICAGO FIRE TO LONEWOLF, BUT LAWRENCE IS OUT IN FORCE

Mike: HEY LOOK….SIN’S END TO LAWRENCE, OH MY

Ted: HE’S OUT, AND NOW KNOXVILLE HAS THE CHANCE, AS LONEWOLF GETS TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK, HEY LOOK AT THIS….KNOXVILLE HITS LOVE IS A LIE, COVER BY KNOXVILLE

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits, The Remedy celebrate their victory in the ring)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEMEDDDDDDDYYYYYY

Ted: ONCE MORE, A CHEAP WAY TO WIN FROM THE REMEDY, THEY DID IT ONCE TODAY, THEY DID IT RIGHT NOW. I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW THEY CAN KEEP DOING THIS

Mike: They may have been stopped from attacking Ownage, but they are not being stopped from causing a scene in FWE. This group has been on top of demand ever since day one, and I don’t think you can stop this group of renegades.

(Commercial)

(Trevor Thompson is backstage, as Austin Lonewolf is smashing up scenery backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Austin….Could I have…a word?

Austin Lonewolf: Oh sure, because these people need to find out, why the hell Austin Lonewolf went from a peaceful character into a man with rage and hate? That is the million dollar question on everyone’s mind, because they shouldn’t be focused on Pyrite and Jimmy Krauss, no, instead this night is going to be about me, how my attitude has changed, FOR THE BETTER MAY I ADD. I am so sick of people judging me, and guess what Trevor? I had comments, bashing me all week because I changed the design of the New Age Championship….No more, I am sick of these comments made by the fans, I am sick of it all. If I am not going to get the respect I work hard to earn, I am not going to respect anyone else in this company. Simply said!

Trevor Thompson: But why? I thought people did respect you!

Austin Lonewolf: Trevor, I am going to give you some heads up, you can either get the hell out of my hair or you can stand here, continuing to ask me stupid questions, allowing me to beat the shit out of you. At the end of the day, the choice is yours!

(Trevor backs off from Austin as he continues to inflict rage backstage, the camera then pans back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main Event is scheduled for one fall!

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers with the FWE Championship wrapped on his shoulders)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE FWE CHAMPION…………JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: So here is Jimmy Krauss, main event time, The FWE Champion was out here earlier tonight to witness Pyrite losing to Ownage, Krauss telling Pyrite “Things never change”, and right now, Pyrite is sat at ringside, not being a part of the commentary team, but he will be keeping a close eye on this match

Mike: Yeah, Pyrite is someone who has been given permission to sit down and watch this match, but you can see Jimmy Krauss, staring at Pyrite, trust is not around, because Jimmy has been a victim of abuse these last few weeks. Tonight could be once more, another night where Jimmy Krauss falls under the hands of Pyrite.

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to massive boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: Well this man came off an impressive victory last week, now I know what you’re going to say, Mike. It was helped by The Remedy, to which it was. But Kendrick was able to beat the longest reigning FWE Champion in history, impressive to say the least.

Mike: He beat the past, but the question is, can he beat the present? He’s coming down this ramp now with the current FWE Champion in the ring, waiting to attack. Kendrick Williams and Jimmy Krauss, what a blockbuster Main Event we’re seeing live in Manchester, England. Watch out guys, this is going to be a cracker…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with Krauss against Kendrick Williams, Pyrite at ringside with us and I don’t know if he wants to be a part of commentary…

Mike: We’ll see if he speaks to us, but these two going for the lock-up, Krauss with a headlock takedown here, and now trying to twist the head and to make Kendrick Williams suffer hugely tonight. But now, Williams battling out of the hold…And he is free. Both men get back to their feet straight away, and you can see KRAUSS GOING FOR A CLOTHESLINE, but missed by Williams. AS LOOK!

Ted: WILLIAMS WITH A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE BRIDGE OF THE NOSE. Now Williams climbs on Krauss, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS GO, KRAUSS IS BEING MAULED AWAY BY WILLIAMS. FIST AFTER FIST….

Mike: Do you dare speak to Pyrite?

Ted: No! I am fine with him sitting and watching….As Kendrick now throws Krauss to his feet, and you can see Kendrick throwing Krauss into the turnbuckle, AND LOOK, CORNER CLOTHESLINE BY WILLIAMS. And now, knee to the ribs. Krauss not looking so good early in this competition, as now, Krauss pulled to the opposite turnbuckle, as now you can see Krauss resting on the corner….

Mike: Williams charges, BUT KRAUSS WITH AN ELBOW TO THE FOREHEAD, WILLIAMS HOLDING HIS HEAD IN PAIN, AND LOOK, NICE NECKBREAKER FROM KRAUSS….

Ted: Pyrite getting up from his feet, now walking outside the ring, as Krauss gets distracted and now taunting the number one contender, Krauss needs to watch out…

Mike: AND LOOK, ROLLUP BY WILLIAMS, BUT A KICKOUT JUST BEFORE ONE BY KRAUSS. And that is what happens if your eyes are not focused on the match

Ted: You’re right Mike, that needs to wake up inside in Krauss’s mind. Now Kendrick pulls up Krauss, the FWE Champion looking in trouble, in an arm lock here…BUT LOOK, COUNTERED, KRAUSS HAS THE EDGE….AND LOOK, ARMBREAKER FROM KRAUSS….THE ARM SLAMMING TO THE KNEE…

Mike: And now look at Krauss, bending that arm back, and you can see a chicken wing hold by Krauss, as he tries to escape….But can he?

Ted: Williams…trying to let go…AND HE DOES…Krauss now slowly gets back to his feet, likewise Williams…AND LOOK AT KRAUSS, GOING FOR THE LOU THESZ PRESS. OH MY, KRAUSS IS GOING FOR IT

Mike: Oh my!!! Krauss now getting back to his feet, as he now stomps all around the body of Williams, who remains down after Krauss’s unloading aggression. Williams now crawling to his feet but Krauss, holding the leg….LOOK, LOOK, WILLIAMS BOOTS KRAUSS BACK, AND KRAUSS, STUNNED AND LEANING ON THE ROPES….

Ted: And now, Krauss comes back at Williams, BUT KRAUSS PUNCHED IN THE GUT. OH MY…WILLIAMS GETS UP, NOW STRIKING KNEES, AND LOOK AT KRAUSS….OH NO!!! WILLIAMS HITS GOD’S GIFT ON KRAUSS!!! COVER

1………………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………………….

3……………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! KRAUSS KICKS OUT. Krauss now turning to his stomach, as Kendrick Williams sits up and looks on, as he stares at Pyrite, Pyrite pacing himself back and forth, as now Krauss trying to get back to his feet, Kendrick Williams lifts himself up, comes to Krauss, AND LOOK! HE PICKS UP KRAUSS, DROPPING HIS KNEE OFF THE CANVAS

Ted: Williams wants to show the world what he is made of. Now picking up Krauss, sending him to the turnbuckle, as Krauss is slumped on that turnbuckle and you can see Williams struggling to try and place him on the turnbuckle….BUT KRAUSS IS FIGHTING, KRAUSS BOUNCING BACK, BOOTING THE FACE OF WILLIAMS, AND NOW WILLIAMS HAVING TO BACK OFF, KRAUSS WITH A CROSSBODY FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, OH MY GAWD!!!!

Mike: Now Krauss trying to hold onto the ropes, as now, Williams trying to get back to his feet, Kendrick comes to Krauss, KNEE INTO THE GUT, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS HAMMERING AWAY AT THE BACK AS WILLIAMS GOES DOWN, SUDDENLY KRAUSS HAS FORMED SOME ADVANTAGE IN THIS MATCH

Ted: Krauss comes round the front of Williams’s body, DROPKICK, WHICH SENDS WILLIAMS COMPLETELY ON THE FLOOR, GOOD LORD

Mike: AND LOOK, ELEVATED KNEE DROP TO THE HEAD OF WILLIAMS. Now Krauss picks up Williams, and now chest chops start to form, as Williams is being forced to the ropes. And now, Krauss taking a few steps back, AND LOOK, NICE CLOTHESLINE BY KRAUSS….

Ted: That clothesline sent Williams out the ring, as Pyrite now stares at Williams as Williams has one hand on the apron, AND LOOK, BASEBALL SLIDE BOOTING INTO WILLIAMS, FORCING HIM TO REST ON THE BARRICADE, OH MAN!

Mike: Krauss now gets out the ring, trying to keep an eye out for Pyrite, AND LOOK, LOOK AT KRAUSS, BOUNCING THE HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, OH MAN!

Ted: AND HE KEEPS BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, KRAUSS IS GOING INSANE AT THIS MOMENT…..And now Krauss sends Williams into the steel post, Krauss turns to Pyrite and look at the hatred, these two want to tear each other apart….

Mike: Krauss now proceeds to Williams, now bashing his head off the steel post. Krauss on form tonight as he sends him back in the ring, and now….Krauss gets on the top of the turnbuckle, AND LOOKING TO PUT AWAY WILLIAMS ONCE AGAIN IN THIS MATCH, WILLIAMS GETTING TO HIS FEET AS KRAUSS WAITS…

Ted: DIVING CLOTHE…..WAIT, HOLD ON, KENDRICK CATCHES KRAUSS WITH TWO HANDS. OH MY, AND LOOKING FOR A POWERSLAM, BUT KRAUSS ESCAPES…..AND BACK TO SANITY, BACK TO SANITY HITS, OH MY, COVER BY KRAUSS

3………………………………………………………………………….

Mike: RING THE BELL…

Ted: WAIT, WILLIAMS’S LEG IS ON THE ROPES…..OH NO, PYRITE PLACED IT ON THERE…AND YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS IS LIVID WITH PYRITE, THIS IS SHOCKING

Mike: IT IS…THIS IS INJUSTICE…AND LOOK, KRAUSS IS SHOTING AND SWEARING OVER THE ROPES. HE IS NOT HAPPY, AND NOR SHOULD HE BE. A CHANCE OF VICTORY WAS STOLEN

Ted: WILLIAMS ROLLS UP KRAUSS ONCE AGAIN

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT BY KRAUSS…Williams now attaches the headlock on Krauss, as Krauss struggles to make an escape. You can see the tension on the face of Williams showing how bad he wants to win this match! Williams trying to tighten the hold, but you can see Krauss is waving his hands around, looking to reach the ropes, it’s close….

Ted: Krauss now trying to get up to his feet, with the headlock in tight. You can see Williams is trying to not give up, this is a good chance for Williams to make a difference in this match. BUT LOOK, KRAUSS IS UP, SHOVING WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES…

Mike: KRAUSS WITH A CLOTHESLINE, DUCKED BY WILLIAMS….AND LOOK AT THAT SPINEBUSTER FROM WILLIAMS, WHAT A MOVE, WHAT EFFORT

Ted: MAN, WHAT A MOVE! Kendrick Williams now walking around the ring as Jimmy Krauss gets to his feet, AND LOOK AT THAT BOOT TO THE HEAD, BRINGING BACK DOWN KRAUSS

Mike: And now Krauss holding his head in agony, the pain all over the face of Krauss tells the story there. As Williams pulls up Krauss, throwing him into the corner, Krauss slumped there, AND WILLIAMS CHARGES INTO KRAUSS, SHOULDER TACKLE INTO KRAUSS. OH MY GAWD, OH MY!

Ted: Williams now struggling to place Krauss on top of the turnbuckle, now jumping up, BUT LOOK, KRAUSS SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE STRIEKS WITH THE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT. KNOCKING WILLIAMS DOWN TO THE CANVAS, AND LOOK, BODY SPLASH ON WILLIAMS.

Mike: Now Krauss struggling to get back to his feet, both these men have suffered very hugely tonight, as Williams now holding onto the ropes. Williams lifted to his feet by Krauss, AND NOW, KRAUSS ON THE ATTACK, LOOK AT KRAUSS GO.

Ted: Krauss somehow has brought redemption back into the game. Knee to the face, and Williams is stunned….CLOTHESLINE OUT OF NOWHERE BY KRAUSS, AND KRAUSS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW. Williams now getting to his feet, you can see Pyrite is getting anxious there, but Krauss, sending Williams to the turnbuckle, placing him on top and now Krauss is spreading apart the legs. You can see Krauss looking back at Pyrite. Pyrite is watching, Krauss now on top of the turnbuckle

Mike: You want to watch out here, Krauss may be on fine form right here tonight, but all that could back down, as Kendrick, lifted up….SUPERPLEX TO THE RING, OH MY GAWD, AND WILLIAMS HAS TAKEN THE WORSE OF THE IMPACT, AS KRAUSS NOW HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES FOR SUPPORT, CAN KRAUSS GET THE ADVANTAGE?

Ted: HE COULD DO, BUT NOW LOOK, KRAUSS POUNDING HIS FISTS TO THE FLOOR, OH MY GAWD, THIS COULD BE IT RIGHT HERE…..WILLIAMS GETTING UP…..AND WILLIAMS, MAY BE IN TROUBLE…

Mike: BACK TO SANITY…..COVER BY THE CHAMPION

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…..

Ted: PYRITE GETTING IN THE RING, KRAUSS GETS UP STRAIGHT AWAY…AND THINGS ARE GOING TO GET MESSY HERE….

Mike: WATCH OUT……PYRITE CHARGING FOR KRAUSS….KRAUSS SIDESTEPS, AND PYRITE GOES THROUGH THE ROPES. OH NO, KRAUSS TRYING TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, HE IS BEATEN UP, HE IS IN NO SHAPE TO BATTLE PYRITE. PYRITE GETTING BACK TO HIS FEET HOWEVER, AND LOOK, PYRITE SPEARS KRAUSS THROUGH THE BARRICADE, OH MY FUCKING HELL, HE HAS TOOK DOWN A FEW PEOPLE TOOK

(Holy shit chants start)

Ted: JESUS CHRIST, PYRITE HAS KRAUSS DOWN. PYRITE KNOWS THIS IS HIS ADVANTAGE….AND PYRITE SCREAMING ALL OVER THE ARENA, HE KNOWS THIS IS HIS MOMENT

Mike: COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY COULD BE HIS……AND LOOK, HE IS DRAGGING THE DEAD BODY OF JIMMY KRAUSS TO OUR TABLE, RIPPING APART THE TABLE, OH NO, CMON PYRITE, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO

Ted: FUCK ME…..PYRITE IS TRYING TO END HIS CAREER…..AND NOW, THE TABLE IS BARE, KRAUSS IS OUT, PYRITE IS ON TOP, AND LOOK, OH NO

Mike: OH NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: PYBOMB INTO THE TABLE. OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!!!!!! AND THIS CROWD IN MANCHESTER ARE ON THEIR FEET RIGHT NOW. JESUS CHRIST…..

(My Curse by Killswitch Engaged hits, Pyrite spits on Krauss as he heads up the ramp smiling)

Mike: AND STILL, PYRITE MANAGES TO END WARPATH ON A HIGH, STILL, PYRITE WON’T KEEP THESE FANS ON THEIR SEATS. BECAUSE PYRITE HAS YET AGAIN, PUT AWAY KRAUSS

Ted: AND I AM STARTING TO WONDER, CAN JIMMY KRAUSS ACTUALLY PUT AWAY PYRITE? THIS HAS HAPPENED EVERY WEEK, AND PYRITE HAS ONLY ONE WARPATH TO GO UNTIL THE POSSIBLITY OF HIS NEW REIGN AS FWE CHAMPION

Mike: BUT THAT’S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR IN MANCHESTER. THE NEXT STOP, COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY, WHO WILL WIN THE SOLE COMMENCEMENT AND WILL PYRITE FINALLY BE FWE CHAMPION?

(Pyrite poses on the top of the ramp)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

April 16th 2013
Page 1 of 1