FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 22nd 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

January 22nd 2013 Empty
PostSubject: January 22nd 2013   January 22nd 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 pm

(FWE Intro hits)

(A collation of clips from Warpath on Christmas Day, Survival of the Fittest and Rewind Night air, the announcements of Hass Johnson vs Ownage at Final Flight is seen, followed by Johnny Ventura attacking Freakshow and DA King to conclude the promo)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: We welcome you to the FIRST Warpath of two thousand and thirteen; I am Ted Andru, alongside me as always, Mike Daniels.

Mike: Hello Ted, hello people at home. What a night we are going to have, the first Warpath of Two Thousand a thirteen, I can’t believe it’s almost a month since the last episode of Warpath

Ted: We have been busy with Rewind Night, Survival of the Fittest, it’s been one hell of a month and well tonight kicks off what should be an explosive Warpath. Tonight, Rick Death has personally promised us the formation of the FWE Championship situation for Final Flight, that, I will look forward to

Mike: And not just that, but Chris Lucifer has also a promise, he promises by tonight, he’ll find some evidence to prove Tyler Blade is guilty for framing Lucifer into saying I quit…

(Camera pans over the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen….YOUR F….W….E CHAMPION………..JOOOOOOHNNNNNNYY VEEEEEENTUUUUURAAAAAAA

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit, the pyros blast and Johnny Ventura comes out to massive boos, mocking the crowd with the FWE Championship)

Mike: This man is a disgrace for what he did, at Rewind Night, we had DA King against Freakshow, a great match going on, and then this man, Johnny Ventura, had to come in and attack both King and Freakshow to get what he wanted

Ted: Well I do agree that it was a bit naïve for Ventura to do….

Mike: A bit? This man shows no remorse Ted. It sickens me that an asskisser like you has to stick up for him

Ted: I am just saying that Johnny didn’t have to go to that length but he did, case closed…

(Johnny circles the ring, the fans are booing him and Johnny is smirking away)

Johnny Ventura: Many of you parasites were wondering, what possessed me to attack both DA King and Freakshow. Well, I can tell you the answer to that. Both Freakshow and DA King have wasted my time, so what better way for the FWE Champion to be in action? I had to do what had to be done. Because I find it so funny how management decides to leave me out of the card, a night of historic dignity, a night where we celebrated a year of greatness. Two thousand and twelve, a year which was pretty much dominated by me. And I want all these ranters on the internet or at home who claim I didn’t dominate last year to shut their hole. Because it was pretty obvious that I ruled last year. I could’ve been FWE Champion back in July, but DA King and his little friend Pyrite got in the way. And as time passed, after getting screwed from opportunities, I finally did it. Not once, have I lost my edge, not once have I been falling in time. People like Dorin, Andre the Fireboy, DA King, they’ve all been World Champion at one point and afterwards, they fell. But not me, because I am a prodigal champion, a champion with morals, a champion who has been dominant since day one. And all you fans can do is boo true talent? You think this is a good reputation you put yourselves into? Booing the representive of this company?

(Fans cheer in agreement)

Johnny Ventura: SHUT UP…You fans are nothing but trash to me. You fans have no respect, you fans can only cheer for those who bring down this place. Hence you cheer for DA King and Freakshow. Let me ask, why do you parasites go to the lengths of cheering for career nobodies like Freakshow and DA King? Is it because you think they’re going to bring hope? The only hope these morons have in FWE is winning lower league titles. Hence why Freakshow was the three time Demolition Champion, hence why DA King was the longest reigning New Age Champion, they cannot exceed to the limits of main eventing. Instead, they’re going to watch me, Johnny Ventura, The Chaotic Fox, The Master Manipulator, rule this company from top to bottom. Nobody in this company can stop me, Ownage never managed to beat me for the FWE Championship at Pick Your Poison, nor at Survival at the Fittest, DA King didn’t manage to take me out, hell he got injured…Freakshow has been beaten time and time again, I can’t begin to understand how he is still in this company. But the point is, and this is a fact. Johnny Ventura is FWE’s rising storm. Nobody can topple me, I am the best in the world…

(Here to Stay by Korn hits, DA King gets a huge ovation)

Ted: Here is DA King, and these fans are on their feet, here at the Rogers Centre!

DA King: Well, is it me or is Toronto blasting with the sound of great fans?

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: HEY KING. SHUT THE HELL UP…

(Fans boo)

Johnny Ventura: These fans don’t fucking care if you come out here. Thy care about me obviously, which is why this sold out arena came to see me, live tonight

(Fans boo more, starting a parade of Johnny sucks chants)

DA King: Well I am so sorry Johnny, but according to these fans, you’re not their hot property. You see, I have been in this company since day one and I know when a man is not admired and when he is. The fact you’re coming out here, talking about shit as usual, just had to drag me out here. Johnny, despite your words, despite your so called ‘facts’, you’re not king of the mountain in this company…

Johnny Ventura: Hold on, hold on…But I injured you once before, and around a few weeks back, you somehow managed to return to FWE. And yet, these fans will still respect you, because these fans are not true. They are assholes to this company, cheering the biggest nobody that walks down that ramp, booing the best talent has to offer…

DA King: Talent. Right talent, you see, that is a pretty big word for you because you possess none…

Johnny Ventura: Wait a moment, is that the best you got

DA King: I wish you didn’t interrupt me whilst I was speaking

Johnny Ventura: Oh so it’s okay for you to interrupt me when I am addressing the FWE Universe, but for me to do it is a sin?

DA King: There is a huge difference between me and you Johnny. You see, I don’t go saying the same old crap every week about how these fans suck, how you are supposed to be the ‘Best in the World’. These fans don’t want to know you exist. On the other hand, I respect these fans for who THEY are. They are not monsters, they are not poor, they are not idiots. They are the people who keep FWE alive, they are the people who makes US superstars. And I know you have trouble comprehending that, but take it from these fans, when my music hits, they will cheer for me. When your music hits, all you get is an arena full of boos…

(Fans cheer for DA King)

Johnny Ventura: See, my point has been proven. You control these fans with your words, they have hope you are going to bring something in this company. And that is all you want to do, bring hope and think you can embarrass me with your words. All you do for embarrassment is appear on Warpath, because all you have been since losing the FWE Championship is embarrass yourself

DA King: Okay I will admit, I have had some guilty moments in my career, but who hasn’t? Sure, I might have made a fool of myself a lot of the time, but one thing I have always done is delivered at the end of the night, and I can’t say the same for you. And part of that, is my win/loss record against you. Aren’t I what? Five wins and two losses to you? Doesn’t that say something?

Johnny Ventura: Problem…Those wins were from long ago. You couldn’t even take me out at Tapout, the last time me and you encountered. Oh and what happened? You want to tell your fans what happened? That’s right, you choked. You got injured for a couple of months. You’re nothing but a cripple when you’re against me King. And I don’t care….

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow gets cheered as he makes his way out to the ring)

Freakshow: You know, I might have had one hell of a battle at Rewind Night, but I can safely agree with what King said about you. Johnny, you have been nothing but a man who has got lucky on opportunities, who has not made much out of his championship run, and it becoming a pain in the ass to put up with. Who the hell wants to watch Warpath with an inconvenient prick like you being the head runner for Warpath?

Johnny Ventura: Oh please, you didn’t come close to trying to beat me, what excuse do you have? None. You’re a worthless piece of shit I mean, during that match at Survival of the Fittest, you weren’t even putting up much of a fight

Freakshow: I’m sorry, but anything who was watching Survival of the Fittest knew I was on a dominant roll. Wasn’t it me who jumped over the top rope and landed on you? An extreme moment in that match

Johnny Ventura: Yeah you jumped over the top rope; I am surprised you never broke any bone in my body…

Freakshow: I weigh less than you, stupid idiot. But I didn’t just come out here to trash you, I came out here because I am making a change. You see, ever since I have embraced the fans, I thought my present name was a little bland for a man who sticks up for these fans instead of shitting on them. So you know what? Jimmy Krauss is coming back from the dead after tonight’s show. Tonight is the last night for Freakshow to make an appearance…

Johnny Ventura: Wow…That is why you came out? Just so you can change your name on air? Wow, what a shocking announcement. Hey everyone, I am coming out to Bulls on Parade with fireworks playing before I come out. That is my announcement of the year folks. So all you came out here was so you can tell these fans that Freakshow is dead after this week?

Freakshow: Even if you think the idea is stupid and unbelievable, it’s better than hearing what you have to say. “I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD, I BEAT OWNAGE, I BEAT FREAKSHOW, LOOK AT ME WITH MY SHINY FWE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT. You do not know how much crap you come out with every week Johnny, and you see, I have developed trust with DA King because unlike you, he’s not a shitface who comes out, trashes the fans, calls himself the best because he got lucky on victory. He actually respects himself for the win, he makes no excuses on a loss. He doesn’t go around backstage prancing on his own high horse because of who he is. You may not respect him at all Johnny, but these fans and I have huge respect for DA King…

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: Wow, you know what, both you and DA King have had your fair share of speeches, but none of them impress me. You see ‘Jimmy’ and King, I have just shown the world why you are in no way close to a World Title shot. A poor attempt to bring me down with your weak, frail and amateur words. So I want you guys to do me a massive favour. After this match tonight, go back to the locker-rooms and stop thinking about a World Title shot, because neither of you guys are capable of winning the big one anymore. Neither of you guys are good enough to beat The Best in the world…So…

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rick Death comes out with massive cheers)

Rick Death: Johnny, Johnny Johnny…I as well as DA King and Freakshow am sick of hearing about your stupid ranting. What a shitty way to start the first Warpath of two thousand and thirteen huh?

Johnny Ventura: Oh I am SOO Sorry that I may hurt your viewing figures…You know what Rick; it’s about time you knew this. But this company, this brand, is no longer seen as you with a head authority. It is now seen as me ruling the roosts, because I am sick of having you treat me like I am a puppet to you…

Rick Death: Hey, Johnny…Shut it…You know, I have been thinking all week what to do with you. I don’t want the baby crying even more, because my original plan was to put you, Johnny Ventura against Freakshow and DA King in a handicap match. But then I will have to deal with the abusive profanity from you and the “WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO DO THIS”. So you know what I did? I did something more better….King, Freakshow…You guys are teaming up against Johnny Ventura….AND OWNAGE

Ted: WHAT?

Mike: OH NO RICK, THIS IS REALLY STUPID….

Johnny Ventura: AR…ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?!?!

Rick Death: I never stuttered did I? Now Johnny, I don’t care if you’re chucking your toys out the pram, you know what I have to say? Live with today and just digest confirmation…

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits again, Johnny Ventura is shown raging inside the ring, with Freakshow and DA King shaking hands mutually)

Ted: You know what…This could be the biggest mistake Rick Death has made

Mike: I have to agree with you, there is no way in this planet that Ownage and Ventura will work together. But it should be a special match if that’s the case, Ownage and Ventura against Freakshow and DA King, four of Warpath’s finest in the main event, tonight!

(Graphic of Chris Xtreme vs Matt Sawyer is shown)

Ted: But up next, Chris Xtreme, the newest addition to the Warpath roster takes on the aggressive Matt Sawyer, who’ll be the victor? That match is live ON WARPATH!!!!

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall…

(Tonight is the Night by Outasight hits, Chris Xtreme comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, making his Warpath debut, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing in at 249 pounds, CHRIIIIIIISSS XTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mike: Well this young buck has risen to the level of knowing what the big leagues are all about. This kid has a lot of heart in him, a lot of determination, and the push that drives him over the limit, but the question is, can Chris Xtreme make an impact in his debut

Ted: He better, his debut is not going to be seen as a safe debut, but Xtreme is one of those people who will get up and go on their occasion to shine, so I don’t doubt Xtreme

(Last Resort by Papa Roach hits, Matt Sawyer gets a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Preston, England, weighing in at 250 pounds, MAAAAAAATTTTTTTT SAAAAWYYYYYERRRRRRRRRR

Ted: Well I have to admit, if I was a rookie, I would not want to be up against this man. Matt Sawyer has proven that he can be dominating in the ring, and I think that Chris Xtreme could be in trouble here

Mike: Well as talented as we see Xtreme to be, Sawyer has a raw pace of talent inside him. Sawyer is someone who will go to the lengths of punishment, and I don’t think anyone can deny him

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So debutant Chris Xtreme takes on Matt Sawyer, AND LOOK AT SAWYER WITH THE CLOTHESLINE ALREADY…

Mike: This was a bad debut match for Chris Xtreme to wind up in. Matt brings Xtreme back to his feet, BUT XTREME SHOVES SAWYER AWAY, SAWYER CHARGES AGAIN, XTREME DUCKS….DROPKICK MADE BY XTREME….

Ted: And now, Sawyer tries to make his way back to his feet, charging for Xtreme, hip toss made by Xtreme, Sawyer up seated, AND A BOOT TO THE BACK MADE BY XTREME….Now Xtreme charges for the turnbuckle, Sawyer getting to his feet, HERE LAUNCHES XTREME….BUT SAWYER CATCHES HIM, POWERSLAM BY SAWYER, COVER….

1………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: But a kickout made by Xtreme, as Sawyer throws Xtreme onto his feet, and now throwing him into the turnbuckle….Now a shoulder block into Xtreme…Now Sawyer tries to place Xtreme onto the turnbuckle top. BUT XTREME BOOTS SAWYER BACK, AND THE DIVING SENTON BY XTREME…

Ted: Sawyer sits up, a spinning kick to Sawyer. Now Xtreme GOING FOR THE LIONSAULT, AND HE HITS THE LIONSAULT. Xtreme now wanting Sawyer up to his feet, AND LOOK, EXTREME CUT…..NOBODY HOME AS XTREME TOSSES HIMSELF OVER

Mike: AND NOW SAWYER IS RUSHING WITH THE BOOTS TO THE RIBS, HAMMERING AWAY, THE REFEREE PLAYING A PART IN THIS ACTION NOW, as Sawyer LETS GO. Now Xtreme trying to get to his feet, CHARGING AT SAWYER, AND THE WINDS OF CHANGE TAKE CONTROL….

Ted: AND NOW, PULLING BACK ON THE ARMS, XTREME SCREAMING IN AGONY AS HE TRIES TO LET GO FROM THE HOLD, BUT SAYER HAS THE LOCK IN TIGHT, CAN SAWYER MAKE XTREME TAP OUT EARLY HERE?

Mike: HE COULD DO, BUT LOOK, XTREME THROWS OVER SAWYER, AND XTREME IS FREE. Xtreme getting to his feet, so is Sawyer and both men lock up, BUT SAWYER, BRINGING A KNEE TO THE GUT. THE RIBS HURTING XTREME, AS SAWYER, PICKS UP XTREME. THANKS FOR….NO, XTREME LETS GO…

Ted: And now, Xtreme is going to pick up Sawyer, AND LOOK AT THIS, GUT WRENCH POWERBOMB BY XTREME…

Mike: Oh man. XTREME CALLING FOR SAWYER TO GET TO HIS FEET AGAIN, XTREME IS EAGER TO END THIS, BUT CAN HE DO SO?

Ted: HE MIGHT DO, AS SAWYER GETS TO HIS FEET…EXTREME TAKEOVER HITS, FIRST WIN FOR XTREME?

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

3………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: BUT IT WASN’T ENOUGH, AS SAWYER KICKS OUT. Now you can see Xtreme going for the headlock, PRESSURING THE HEAD AND YOU CAN SEE SAWYER IS TRYING TO RIP AWAY FROM THE HOLD, BUT CAN SAWYER DO SO?

Ted: SAWYER HOWEVER, BREAKING FREE FROM THE HOLD…..AND SAWYER IS FREE, Xtreme making his way to his feet, BUT SAWYER LAYS OUT XTREME WITH A CLOTHESLINE, XTREME BACK UP….BIG BOOT KNOCKING DOWN XTREME

Mike: Xtreme using the ropes to help him, as Sawyer, taunting away at Xtreme. Xtreme now up to his feet. BUT LOOK AT SAWYER, HITTING THE BACKBREAKER, AND XTREME MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN MORE THAN HE BARGAINED FOR.

Ted: Well you may be right about that, as Xtreme now being beaten away by Sawyer, Sawyer unloading on the fists. Sawyer is not wasting any time in trying to get the advantage…

Mike: And now, Sawyer stops. As Xtreme now slipping to his feet, BUT LOOK AT SAWYER, LOOKING TO PUT AWAY XTREME, THIS COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE MAKER, AS XTREME IS TRAPPED. ON THE SHOULDERS OF SAWYER….AND THANKS FOR COMING XTREME…

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: MAYBE NOT, XTREME KICKS OUT, AND SAWYER IS BEYOND RAGED. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BEAT XTREME?

Mike: Well as extreme as Sawyer may be, this could be one fight that might prove something that could take a lot of effort for Sawyer to manage. Now Sawyer picks up Xtreme, throwing him out the ring, and you can see Xtreme is trying his best to recover

Ted: But look out, as Sawyer slides out the ring, and now, unloading on Xtreme once again, with the feet this time, stomping all over the body of Xtreme…

Mike: Xtreme trying to make his way to his feet, but Sawyer is not allowing that. Sawyer however helps Xtreme to his feet, BUT LOOK, SAWYER THROWS XTREME INTO OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE…GOOD LORD

Ted: SICK INTENTIONS LIE IN SAWYER…SAWYER NOW PICKING UP XTREME, AND BOUNCING THE HEAD OFF THE TABLE….

Mike: You want to call Chris Xtreme ‘Extreme’? Well Xtreme may have to pick up a thing or two from Sawyer, Sawyer now gets back in the ring along with Xtreme, and now, Xtreme pulled up. BUT XTREME HITS THE GUT. BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX, XTREME MAY BE BACK IN THE GAME

Ted: HE COULD BE, AS SAWYER SLIPPING TO HIS FEET ONCE AGAIN. AND LOOK AT XTREME GO. ONE GERMAN SUPLEX…..TWO GERMAN SUPLEX…..AND THE THIRD HITS, SAWYER IS OUT, AND XTREME MAY HAVE SAWYER’S NUMBER

Mike: A GREAT MATCH THIS IS PROVING TO BE, AS HE IS NOW READY TO PUT AWAY SAWYER ONCE AGAIN, BUT CAN HE?

Ted: Sawyer up to his feet, AND LOOK AT THIS, XTREME HAS HIS HAND ON THE THROAT, THIS CANNOT BE GOOD…

Mike: CHOKESLAM HITS, AND THE COVER MADE BY XTREME…

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: AGAIN, SAWYER KICKS OUT, NOTHING CAN BE DONE AT THE MOMENT…Now Xtreme picks up Sawyer, sending him to the turnbuckle…Xtreme charges, BUT SAWYER PLANTS THE BOOT INTO THE FACE, KNOCKING DOWN XTREME

Mike: Now Sawyer comes to Xtreme, who is trying to make his way to his feet. Xtreme now pulled up and a series of shots by Sawyer start. Xtreme now rested on the ropes, SAWYER GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, HE HITS IT. BUT XTREME HOLDS ON, TANGLED IN THE ROPES….

Ted: Sawyer comes back at Xtreme…BUT XTREME HITTING THE RIBS WITH THE HEADBUTT, AND NOW, WOUNDING SAWYER, XTREME NOW LINES HIMSELF UP. READY FOR A MOVE…AND LOOK AT XTREME, A HURRICARANA FROM XTREME, PLANTING SAWYER…

Mike: CAN THIS YOUNG KID PUT AWAY THIS BEAST? AS XTREME NOW CALLING SAWYER TO HIS FEET, THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT NEEDED FOR XTREME

Ted: Sawyer is up, LOOKING TO PUT SAWYER AWAY. BUT SAWYER COUNTERS, KNEE TO THE RIBS, SHOVING XTREME OFF, AND LOOK AT XTREME, JUMPING AT SAYWER, SAWYER CATCHES XTREME, AND A SIDE SLAM, SHATTERING THE SPINE…

Mike: Oh no! And now, Sawyer once more, calling these fans that the end might be coming. As Xtreme, stumbling to his feet, SAWYER CONTINUING TO TAUNT AWAY….AND LOOK, XTREME ON THE SHOULDERS…BUT XTREME FALLS OUT OF THE HOLD, AND NOW, XTREME COMING BACK AT SAWYER, HEADSCISSOR BY XTREME

Ted: XTREME GETTING BACK IN CONTROL RIGHT NOW. AS XTREME BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES, AND A LOW DROPKICK TO THE KNEE, SENDING DOWN SAWYER…AND NOW, XTREME HYPING UP THESE FANS, SAWYER IS IN TROUBLE HERE

Mike: XTREME LOOKING TO MAKE AN IMPACT HERE. AS XTREME, HITS THE EXTREME TAKEOVER!!!!!!! COVER BY XTREME, AN UPSET IS LOOKING IN THE WINGS

(DING DING DING)

(Tonight is the Night byOutasight hits, Chris Xtreme gets up and celebrates his win)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRIS XTREEEEEEEEMEEEEEE

Mike: A GREAT DEBUT FOR THIS KID, SHOWING THAT HE CAN BEAT THE BIG GUYS, HE CAN MAKE HIS DEBUT A GREAT START AGAINST TOUGH ACTS LIKE MATT SAWYER, NO DOUBTING THAT IS CHRIS KEEPS THIS UP, HE WILL GET FAR

Ted: I have to agree with you, I mean Chris made a valiant effort today, he faced a man with a lot of danger within him, he was an aggressive bull in the ring, but Chris Xtreme managed to even tame that bull and Chris managed to beat Matt Sawyer, impressive stuff from Chris tonight!

(Chris Lucifer is seen looking in a garbage can)

(Cherish walks by)

Cherish: You disgust me…

Chris Lucifer: It’s not what you think…

Cherish: I don’t care, who the fuck digs down deep in a garbage can? Are you a hobo? Are you poor?

Chris Lucifer: Cherish, please just shut up. I am looking all over the place for something…

Cherish: Oh really…

(Cherish slowly comes closer to Lucifer)

Cherish: And what may that be?

Chris Lucifer: A tape. I know Tyler Blade might not have thrown it out in one of these bins, but you know how gullible he is…

Cherish: Excuse me?

Chris Lucifer: Why? You got a problem with me offending Tyler the shithead?

Cherish: Yes I do. You see, I like Tyler. He’s charming, he’s witty, he’s a person who has skill. Unlike you who goes around garbage cans and hopes to find his pearl.

Chris Lucifer: Don’t tell me, you have a crush on someone called Tyler Blade…You know what Cherish; I am going to feel sorry for you. Because you are getting passed around more times than Paris Hilton

Cherish: You better be careful what you say….

Chris Lucifer: Or what? Tyler is going to attack me with his school lunchbox? That is cute Cherish, really cute, but you see, I’d rather spend more time worrying about how shameful your boyfriend is going to be when I expose him as a fraud than you threating me. So you see, you can skip your ass to the ring, and I hope to god that StephyyyLove beats your ass tonight, to show your ego is nothing but a shitstain, now hop along young Cherish…

Cherish: Yeah, why don’t you continue finding sometime to feed your family tonight Chris, you might be lucky to find a pizza in there

(Cherish walks off laughing with Chris Lucifer shaking his head)

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall!

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds, STEEEEEEPHYYYYYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEE

Ted: Well StephyyyLove is here as The Hellcat of the year, I don’t know if she deserves it…

Mike: Cmon, she did deserve it. Hello, she was the longest reigning Hellcat Champion to be in FWE, I know there is only three champions, but in that reign, she proved a point to be Hellcat of the Year

Ted: That being said, can StephyyyLove be able to make this match be in her favour?

(Kristina Ouelett’s theme hits, she gets booed on her way out)

JA: And her opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds, KRISTINAAAAAA OUEELEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Mike: Well Kristina and StephyyyLove share a connection here, both are great Hellcats, both have a great amount of charisma, and both are Canadian. This is a pathetic opportunity for these two to make a wonderful team

Ted: You have to say that which is true. Kristina is someone who can produce a fast paced beatdown when she is dangerous, so you have to feel for their opponents tonight, but can these two Hellcats produce a dominating display tonight?

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out to boos and she comes out with the Hellcats Championship)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, the Hellcats Champion………….CHEEEEEEEEERISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Ted: Here is the ever dominant Cherish, a hellcat who means business, a hellcat who is true to her word. A hellcat, you don’t want to be on the wrong side with. And as you saw on Christmas Day, Cherish and Charlene Appleby teamed up to take out StephyyyLove, which didn’t prove to be enough

Mike: It didn’t help enough, but it did send a message. Cherish however last week made an example of Michele Deadly, who I have received word that she has picked up a minor injury because of how Cherish dealt with her. Team StephyyyLove will need to be careful tonight

(Cell theme by Bruce Faulconer hits, Elena Chase comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And her opponent, from Berlin, Germany, weighing in at 129 pounds, ELLLLLLLENAAAA THE CHECKMATE CHAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Well here the most dominating Hellcat to debut in Warpath since Cherish. You have to admit, this young Hellcat has proved to be a great deal in the last few weeks, and I think she has something for tonight

Mike: A team-mate like Cherish is going to make one hell of a team. I know that Cherish and Elena are going to make us proud as spectators. And with their extraordinary talent, it’s going to be one hell of a match, whatever the outcome is…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Hellcats time, as Cherish and StephyyyLove are in the ring, both Hellcats lock up. Both Hellcats struggle to determine who’ll be the one with the advantage. It seems LIKE Cherish has the one with control, but StephyyyLove converts the hold into a side headlock, AND NOW, PLANTING THE RUNNING BULLDOG

Mike: StephyyyLove waiting for Cherish to get back to her feet….SIDE SUPLEX BY STEPHYYYLOVE. Now Cherish back up to her feet, StephyyyLove goes for the clothesline, which gets countered, Cherish holding the risk, kicking the ribs…AND A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL….

Ted: StephyyyLove makes her way back to hger feet, now charging at Cherish, AND THE TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER FROM CHERISH HITS. Cherish now making the tag to Elena Chase as she gets first blood into fighting the best Hellcat in FWE…

Mike: Chase hammering away with the shots though, heavy impact is being applied here and Chase is not wasting any time capitalizing on this opportunity. Now, Chase getting back to her feet along with StephyyyLove and she sends StephyyyLove to the turnbuckle…

Ted: Chase now slamming the shoulders into Love, not wasting time, as she now tries to place StephyyyLove on top of the turnbuckle…

Mike: Now Chase jumps up, punching the back of Love….Trying to lift StephyyyLove for the Superplex….BUT NO, LOVE IS NTO ALLOWING IT, THROWING CHASE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AND SMASHING INTO THE CANVAS. StephyyyLove makes her way to her feet, as Chase gets to her feet….AND THE DIVING CROSSBODY BY STEPHYYYLOVE, DEAR GAWD…

Ted: StephyyyLove, making the cover but a quick kickout by Chase, not allowing StephyyyLove the chance for succession. As StephyyyLove now comes to Ouelett and makes the tag to Ouelett. Ouelett rushing in the ring, knee stomps to Chase, and Chase is not going anywhere for the time being.

Mike: She isn’t, Ouelett picking the leg, SLAMMING THE KNEE OFF THE FLOOR, AND OUELETT ROLLS FOR THE COVER

1……………………………………………………….

2……………KICKOUT

Ted: Chase kicks outs. Now Ouelett brings up Chase, sending her to the turnbuckle. Ouelett going for a charge, HEADBUTT INTO THE STOMACH, AND YOU CAN SEE CHASE DROPPING, IN SHEER AGONY.

Mike: Well that headbutt might have wounded her a lot, as Ouelett will take control, throwing her out the ring and Ouelett now taunting away, as Chase continues to recover

Ted: Cherish is trying to encourage Chase to her feet, this can’t be easy for Chase as it is her first match on Warpath. Now Ouelett slides out the ring, picking up Chase, AND BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, OH MY LORD!!!!!

Mike: AND LOOK, CANADIAN DDT TO CHASE, THAT IS NOT GOING TO EASE THE PAIN, BUT INCREASE IT HEAVILY. Ouelett throwing Chase back into the ring, as Chase is pushed to the middle of the ring. Ouelett climbs in the ring and rolls for the cover.

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3………………….KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY CHASE, Chase now trying to drag herself to Cherish, who offers her hand out for the Tag. Chase crawling but Ouelett has the ankle lock in hold

Mike: And you know that ankle lock is no pretty place to be in. BUT LOOK AT CHASE, BOOTING HER WAY OUT OF THE LOCK, TAGGING IN CHERISH, CHERISH RUSHING IN THE RING WITH FISTS OF FURY, FORCING OUELETT TO LAND ON THE ROPE. Cherish now sends Ouelett running, back to Cherish…AND A DROPKICK SENDS OUELETT CRASHING ON THE GROUND…

Ted: And now, Cherish climbs on top of Ouelett, AND LOOK AT CHERISH GO, THROWING HER HEAD OFF THE CANVAS, SHE IS POSSESSED.

Mike: Now Cherish picks up Ouelett, sending her for the turnbuckle, she lifts Ouelett on the padding. Cherish now jumps on the turnbuckle, a couple of punches made….AND WHAT A SUPERPLEX FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, CHERISH IN MOMENTUM…

Ted: And now, Cherish and Ouelett finding their way to their feet, but Cherish, helping up Ouelett onto her feet, AND LOOK AT CHERISH, GETTING READY TO PUT AWAY OUELETT, AND HERE WE GO, THE KISS PLANTED, IRISH WHIP TO OUELETT

Mike; THE FINAL TOUCH IS PLANTED. CHERISH DIVES FOR THE COVER…

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: AND A KICKOUT BY OUELETT. Now Cherish is looking to place an ankle lock on Ouelett. But Ouelett trying to force herself over to StephyyyLove, StephyyyLove longing her arm out to Ouelett. As Ouelett trying to free herself from the hold.

Mike: Cherish does have the ankle lock in tight. BUT LOOK, OUELETT THROWS HERSELF OFF, AND TAGS IN STEPHYYYLOVE. OUELETT IN AGONY, AS LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE, RAGING HER BODY AT CHERISH, WANTING REVENGE ON THE HELLCATS CHAMPION

Ted: SHE DOES, AND BOY DOES SHE MEAN BUSINESS. NOBODY IS STOPPING STEPHYYYLOVE, AS SHE CONTINUES TO PLUMMET THE FISTS INTO CHERISH

Mike: The referee stopping her, as Love gets up from Cherish, throwing her into the turnbuckle…StephyyyLove goes for a charge, BUT CHERISH RAISES THE LEFT LEG UP, AND STEPYYYLOVE COLLIDES INTO THAT BOOT.

Ted: The face of StephyyyLove hurting. As Cherish, ascends to the top of the turnbuckle….AND LOOK, THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE….NO, STEPHYYYLOVE RAISES THE KNEES, AND NOW, STEPHYYYLOVE TRYING TO MAKE HER WAY TO HER FEET, CHERISH IS WOUNDED…

Mike: SHE IS, STEPHYYYLOVE, GETTING TO HER FEET, OUELETT IS CHEERING ON THE FORMER HELLCATS CHAMPION. BOTH HELLCATS MAKING THEIR WAY TO THEIR FEET, BUT LOOK AT CHERISH, SHE HAS CONTROL, THROWING UP STEPHYYYLOVE TO HER F…

Ted: HURRICARNA BY STEPHYYYLOVE, WHAT AN IMPACT. NOW CHERISH SLOWLY GETTING TO HER FEET, BUT LISTEN TO THIS CROWD. THEY ARE CHANTING FOR STEPHYYYLOVE, CHERISH LOOKS IN TROUBLE

Mike: OH BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD, CHERISH, GETTING TO HER FEET…..AND WHAT AN ANGEL KICK BY STEPHYYYLOVE, THAT HAS GOT TO HAVE KNOCKED CHERISH OUT, COVER BY STEPHYYYLOVE!!!!

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove and Ouelett celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF KRISTINA OUELETT AND STEPHYYYLOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE

Ted: WOW, A HUGE UPSET TO THE HELLCATS CHAMPION.THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE HELLCATS CHAMPION, AS STEPHYYYLOVE HAS FINALLY GOTTEN INTO HER HEAD. THAT VICTORY IS GOING TO BE HAUNTING CHERISH FOR THE DAYS TO COME…

Mike: YOU ARE RIGHT ON THAT, STEPHYYYLOVE HOWEVER DESERVED THE WIN, STEPHYYYLOVE PROVED A POINT TO CHERISH. DON’T START A WAR YOU CAN’T FINISH. CHERISH SEEMS TO HAVE LOST HER EDGE TONIGHT, STEPHYYYLOVE HAS KICKED HER ASS!

(Lawrence is backstage)

Lawrence: I find it bullshit that I, the New Age Champion, has to defend my own championship against Austin Lonewolf at Final Flight. What is he wanting? My championship, a championship that everyone knows he can’t win. A championship that doesn’t make him a winner. He failed in his chance to shine and he wasted it. And now, I am going to have to play the repeated game at Final Flight, all because Austin Lonewolf is nothing but a sore loser. Austin is going to learn that tonight, he dealt with the wrong person. Tonight, he is going to know that it was a mistake for him to challenge me. I only see it as fair if I announce, what stipulation we’ll be under Lonewolf. Rick Death has officially confirmed it. So your plans for glory are finished. You won’t be getting any more shots after this kid. I am sick and tired of not letting the rest of the roster getting a shot, all because you think you still have it. Austin, tonight is only the beginning of your downfall. I congratulate you for winning as part of Team Lucifer, but from here on…You’re going to be entering hell…

(Commercial)

(FWE’13 Trailer airs)

(Ownage is walking around backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Ownage could I have a word?

(Ownage stops)

Trevor Thompson: Now you heard Rick Death, you are teaming up with Johnny Ventura, how do you feel going into this match?

Ownage: Words cannot express how stupid this choice is. Does Rick Death have some kind of brain condition? Or is he that fucking stupid to partner me with the man I hate most? Seriously, I come off a big victory by beating Liam Catterson, Hass Johnson attacks me and accepts my match for Final Flight. Then, Rick Death has the audacity to just forget Rewind Night and pair me up with the biggest prick in FWE, Johnny Ventura. How do I feel? I feel like Mr Extreme when he came back and got attacked by Tyler Blade. I feel like a fucking joke…

Trevor Thompson: Speaking of beating Liam Catterson, he claims you got lucky last Saturday, what do you have to respond to that?

Ownage: Liam Catterson? You mean the same guy who said he’d beat me, but I managed to beat? I wouldn’t call that luck; I’d call that Liam throwing his toys out the pram as per usual. I don’t care if he thinks I got the win by luck, I beat him and at the end of the day, he was the man who lost, not me. So if Liam Catterson wants to call me a fluke, he can do, but at the end of the day, I beat his sorry ass and he lost.

Trevor Thompson: Now before you prepare for your match, I have to ask you about Hass Johnson?

Ownage: Hass Johnson. You see, Hass Johnson is nothing but an envious douchebag who thinks this company is a living version of FWE’13. He thinks he can control me and where I head and stand in FWE. The problem is when Hass Johnson targets someone, he often loses to the people he targets. I mean, I think throughout all of the people who have gone up against him, he has only won once, and that is against Victor Hughes. And that was nearly a year ago. Can’t you believe it? One year since Hass’s last win and yet, he continues to threaten people because he is the boss. Well Hass will be making his last threats. Hass Johnson will no longer be harassing people because he thinks he still has it. Hass Johnson will be OWNED at Final Flight, I promise you…

(Ownage leaves the area as the camera returns to the ring, Walk by Pantera hits, and the crowd gives Chris Lucifer a standing ovation)

Ted: Uh oh…

Mike: OH MAN, SHIT IS GOING TO GET REAL RIGHT NOW. I THINK CHRIS LUCIFER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY. REMEMBER FOLKS, CHRIS LUCIFER HAS BEEN SEARCHING ALL OVER TO TRY AND FIND SOME PROOF THAT HE DID NOT SAY I QUIT

Ted: Well he doesn’t have it in his hand

Mike: Ted, not all proof has to be handed in. But whatever the reason for Lucifer coming out here, you know he has brought something to the table, Ted, lets go back to Rewind Night, where Tyler Blade verses Chris Lucifer took place.

(Replay airs)

Mike: And here you can see the battle going on. And Blade had the Knockout Bullet in tight, and then just watch, the referee asking Lucifer if he wants to give up, and it seems like Lucifer just hung up the boots and said I QUIT. But after the match, Lucifer looked confused, pissed off and enraged. He has been looking all over to find the perfect evidence…
(Camera returns to the ring, Lucifer has just witnessed that footage)

Chris Lucifer: Now before my match will begin, I am sure all of you guys are aware of what happened on the night of Rewind Night. It was a great night apart from me, he ‘lost’ in an I Quit match against Tyler Blade. Now I am not usually one for repenting for my losses, nor am I usually one for coming out here to you cans and telling you guys about my loss. But last week, I knew Tyler had a trick up his sleeve to fool the New York fans into thinking that he was the true victor. Well, I have done some investigating, and I can truly say, when I tell you guys this, you guys at New York will no longer be cheering Tyler Blade as a hometown hero, but you guys will see Tyler Blade as a hometown fraud…I know I have let myself go, searching through bins and going to dump sites to find some evidence, but I have something that will stun the world and this has surely got to be the icing on the cake. Because when I show Tyler and these fans this, I can just imagine in my head what their reaction to Blade will be….

(A.D.H.D by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade comes storming out)

Tyler Blade: I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Last week, you said I quit to me, you said I quit to someone who was clearly better than you and it was the battle of the captains, showing I was better than you! You are just out here to try and assure these fans that just because you lost, doesn’t mean you are a nobody, but I think it is apparent now that people do see you as a nobody because whilst I chase my dream of being a World Champion, you are going to be stuck in the bottom feeder, whilst I rise to the top even more. What do you have to say to that?

Chris Lucifer: What I have to say to that is you’ve just wasted over a minute telling these fans crap they don’t want to hear. And they surely didn’t want to hear me say I quit. And yet, they never got that, but they somehow got fooled…

Tyler Blade: Look, give it up Chris. You said I quit. I didn’t ring the bell…

Chris Lucifer: No you didn’t but what you did do is you rigged that tape recorder so you could get everyone hell even the referee to believe I said I quit. W ell watch out Tyler, because I am going to put a huge dent in what you so you would say ‘achieved’ last week. So play the video…

(The camera goes to the titantron, the titantron shows Tyler Blade going into a recording studio)

Tyler Blade: You got the tape?

Man: I sure have. This took me a week to mould to his voice. You sure it will work?

Tyler Blade: Yeah I am sure. Here…

(Tyler gives the man $300 in exchange for the tape)

Tyler Blade: Thanks, you’ve made this a pleasure for ne.

Man: Well I am a big fan of you, so I hope this plan works.

Tyler Blade: It will, I will slip this tape into the microphone and then, Chris will say I quit…

(Camera returns to the ring, the fans are booing Tyler Blade as Chris Lucifer smirks)

Ted: SO IT WAS TYLER WHO SAID I QUIT…

Chris Lucifer: OH DEAR. You see Tyler, one day or another, you’d be exposed as the fraud you were, and now, the whole FWE Universe knows you screwed me over...You could never beat me…

Tyler Blade: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! YES, I DID FAKE THE RECORDING, I DID FRAME YOU, BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING? I AM PROUD TO HAVE FOOLED YOU

Chris Lucifer: Why is that? Why are you happy? In the end, you did not benefit anything from this. You only messed up badly. Now before you come down this ramp and get in this ring so I can beat you, like I should’ve last week, I am not done with you…

Tyler Blade: Yeah, well what the hell do you want now? Compensation?

(Chris slowly walks around the ring smirking)

Chris Lucifer: You could say that. But not that kind of compensation. Not money. But I am going to make an offer. You and me, one on one….Last Man Standing at Final Flight. You can accept. OR you can deny my offer, but, this is where it gets fun. If you deny my offer, every week, until you don’t accept my offer, I am going to send people after you, and they won’t be using their fists, I am going to make sure, they have crowbars at the ready. So what do you ay Tyler? Do you accept me offer? Or are just the biggest coward in this company, hell, in this world!

(Fans cheer)

Tyler Blade: My answer….is no…

(Fans boo Tyler)

Chris Lucifer: Fair choice…

(Tyler stares; Austin Lonewolf comes up from behind Blade and attacks him)

Mike: LOOK, IT AUSTIN LONEWOLF

Ted: HE IS GOING TO BE FACING TYLER BLADE AND TEAMING UP WITH LUCIFER IN THIS MATCH, DOOMSDAY BY LONEWOLF…

Mike: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER IS WALKING UP THE RAMP, AS TYLER TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET. AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, A BOOT TO THE FACE. JESUS CHRIST

Ted: THESE MEN HAVE YET TO COMPETE IN A MATCH. AND LOOK, LUCIFER APPLYING THE APOLLYON LOCK, OH MY GAWD, THERE IS NOWHERE FOR TYLER BLADE TO GO

Mike: THE LOCK IS IN TIGHT, AND TYLER MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE IN. TYLER IS TAPING, BUT CHRIS IS NOT LETTING GO

Ted: HE WANTS TYLER TO ACCEPT….

Tyler Blade: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT….YOU WIN!!!!

Mike: DID HE?

Ted: HE HAS JUST ACCEPTED, AT FINAL FLIGHT, TYLER BLADE AND CHRIS LUCIFER WILL GO ONE ON ONE, IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, AUSTIN LONEWOLF AND CHRIS LUCIFER ARE MAKING THEIR WAY DOWN THE RING, LAWRENCE AND BLADE WILL BE FACING THEM IN OUR MATCH, UP NEXT!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

January 22nd 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22nd 2013   January 22nd 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

(Final Flight advert airs)

(The camera returns to the ring, Austin Lonewolf, Chris Lucifer are in the ring, with Tyler Blade waiting outside)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath, live here in the Rogers Centre, Toronto Ontario, Canada, we’re ready for our Tag Team match…

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship and his new Red Attire with a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing the partner for Tyler Blade, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: Lawrence has been working hard ever since Christmas to try and top himself over. Lawrence calls himself a refigured icon and said that he beat Austin Lonewolf at Final Flight. What a great match that will indeed be

Mike: You’re right there, as these two get set for action at Final Flight, who knows what the action will be like at Final Flight. I can tell that they are ready to make an impact, and tonight, they are going to go all out, as will Blade and Lucifer…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Here we go; Lonewolf and Blade will start things off here as both men circle the ring. Both men lock up, with Blade getting the upper hand, pushing Lonewolf to the ropes….DROPKICK BY BLADE which sends Lonewolf out the ring immediately

Mike: Blade off to a good start, I will admit that, Blade slides out the ring, BUT AUSTIN WITH A RIGHT HOOK TO THE FACE OF BLADE…NOW A FACEBUSTER BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf taking advantage here as now, he picks up Blade, sending him face first into the steel post…

Ted: And now back in the ring, Blade slips his way to Lawrence, and the tag is made. Now Lonewolf and Lawrence in the ring, two men who’ll face each other at Final Flight. Lonewolf and Lawrence both lock up, with Lonewolf bringing the knee to the chest. Lonewolf now has the hip toss as Lawrence charged for him

Mike: And now, Lonewolf drops, pulling back on the arms…Lawrence trying to get out of this, Lawrence is in a jam. But can Lawrence escape in a matter of time?

Ted: He could do…AS LAWRENCE ESCAPES…Lawrence back up to his feet, AND A SLAM, THE BOOT INTO THE FACE BY LAWRENCE AS LAWRENCE PROVED TO FIND AN ADVANTAGE

Mike: Lonewolf back up, Lawrence going for the Lou Thesz press, beating away with rapid shots to the face. And now, Lonewolf climbing back to his feet, as Lawrence walks around the ring, Lucifer extends his arm, AS LONEWOLF QUICKLY MAKES HIS WAY TO LUCIFER FOR THE TAG

Ted: That was quick, as Lucifer and Lawrence both lock up. Lucifer jabs the elbow into the face of Lawrence. Lawrence now sent to the turnbuckle, head first, and now, Lucifer bashing the head off the turnbuckle. BUT LAWRENCE ELBOWS THE RIBS, LUCIFER DOESN’T HAVE CONTROL, AS LAWRENCE LAYS OUT LUCIFER WITH A CLOTHESLINE

Mike: Lucifer down again, as Lawrence pulls up Lucifer, BUT LUCIFER NAILS THE SUPERKICK TO LAWRENCE, GOOD LORD, WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!

Ted: THE MIRACLES OF LUCIFER, DROPPING FOR THE COVER, but Tyler Blade broke it up, AND NOW, BLADE AND LAWRENCE, BOTH ATTACKING LUCIFER…Tyler getting revenge on Lucifer after Lucifer exposed Blade to cheating in the I Quit match at Rewind Night

Mike: Now the referee is threatening to disqualify Blade if he doesn’t leave, a wise choice for the illegal man of the match thus far. Lucifer pulled up by Lawrence, as Lawrence throws him into the turnbuckle, Lawrence charges…BUT LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY, LAWRENCE’S HEAD HITS THE PADDING

Ted: AND NOW, A ONE HANDED BULLDOG FROM LUCIFER, AS LUCIFER TAGS IN LONEWOLF AND LONEWOLF COMES FOR LAWRENCE, BELTING THE SPINE WITH THOSE FISTS…

Mike: Lonewolf is wanting every bit of revenge on Lawrence here tonight. Lonewolf picks up Lawrence, BUT LAWRENCE BRIGNS LONEWOLF DOWN WITH THE BOOT TO THE FACE. Lonewolf gets back to his feet, LAWRENCE HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER

Ted: And now, look at Lawrence, he is ready…Lawrence setting up The Sky…Bounces off the ropes…AND OH MY GAWD

Mike: WHERE DID WE SEE THAT DOOMSDAY FROM, LONEWOLF LIKE A SNAKE, HITTING THE DOOMSDAY. COVER

1…………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………..

3………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NAD LAWRENCE KICKS OUT, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE AUSTIN CREDIT THERE, THAT WAS A DOOMSDAY OUT OF NOWHERE

(Replay airs)

Mike: Yes in fact lets have a look at it again. You can see Lawrence taunts to the face of Lonewolf, setting up The Sky. Then Lawrence bounced off the ropes, and Lonewolf quickly to his feet to spring Doomsday…

(Live Camera airs)

Ted: Well Lonewolf is trying to pull back on the head, as Lonewolf, trying his best. But Lawrence edging closer to the ropes. Lonewolf now trying to increase the pain, BUT LONEWOLF COULDN’T DO IT, AS LAWRENCE HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES…

Mike: And look, Lawrence now tags in Tyler Blade…Tyler Blade a more fresher person in this situation, as he now comes to Lucifer, and locks up with Lonewolf, Lonewolf quickly going for the Wrist Lock, but Blade countering, a kick to the ribs, THE EXECUTION BY BLADE

Ted: Blade on fire here, as he is preparing to put away Lonewolf, taunting the FWE Universe. AS LOOK, BLADE….BLADE CAN’T DO IT…AND LUCIFER DROPS BLADE, BLADE’S BODY SHATTERS THE CANVAS.

Mike: OH MY, AND NOW, LONEWOLF IS CALLING FOR THE END AGAIN. CAN THIS BE ANOTHER DOOMSDAY THAT BLADE’S TEAM HAS NOT COUNTERED?

Ted: IT COULD BE. BLADE STUMBLING TO HIS FEET….DOOMSDAY,…SHOVED OUT THE WAY….INVERTED POWERSLAM MADE BY BLADE

Mike: This match keeps getting better as the match progresses. Blade now dropping multiple elbows to Lonewolf, trying to weaken him. Blade looking on at Lucifer, the man he’ll be facing in a Last Man Standing match at Final Flight.

Ted: Blade now picks up Lonewolf, sending him to the turnbuckle. And Lonewolf is rested there, Blade charges, AND A HEAVY COLLISION INTO LONEWOLF, ONE THAT WILL GIVE BLADE A HUGE ADVANTAGE. Now Blade wrestles to place Lonewolf on top of the turnbuckle…Lonewolf is up there….AND LOOK, THE HURRICARANA BY BLADE

Mike: BLADE REALLY ON FIRE, HE IS WANTING LUCIFER TO KNOW, THIS WILL BE ONE HELL OF A MATCH ON FEBRUARY SIXTEENTH….BLADE NOW MAKES HIS WAY UP THE TURNBUCKLE, AS LONEWOLF STILL REMAINS GROUNDED…

Ted: Lonewolf is down, Blade prepares himself, taunting to the FWE Universe. BLADE GOING FOR A SPLASH…

Mike: OH MY. OH MY, HOLY SHIT

Ted: NO WAY

Mike: THE DOOMSDAY ONCE AGAIN SPRINGS OUT OF NOWHERE, MID-AIR

Ted: BLADE IS OUT, COVER BY LONEWOLF

3…………………………………………………………………..

Mike: NO! LAWRENCE PULLS LONEWOLF OFF BLADE…AND NOW, LAWRENCE PULLS LONEWOLF OUT THE RING, LONEWOLF DIDN’T GET THE WIN, BUT I THINK HE WOULD’VE HAD LAWRENCE NOT INTERVENED…

Ted: I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU MIKE, AS LAWRENCE BEATS AWAY AT LONEWOLF, ALLOWING TIME FOR BLADE TO RECOVER…

Mike: AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE DISH OUT THE DAMAGE TO LONEWOLF, PICKING UP THE RIGHT LEG, SMASHING THE LRG OFF THE CONCRETE, AND LONEWOLF ROLLING AROUND IN AGONY, AS THE REFEREE CONTINUING TO MAKE THE COUNT.

Ted: MEANWHILE, BLADE IS STILL OUT FOLLOWING THE MID-AIR DOOMSDAY. PROOF THAT BLADE WOULD’VE LOST…LAWRENCE HOWEVER PICKS UP LONEWOLF AND ONTO THE SHOULDERS GOES LONEWOLF, I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS IS…..OVERKILL!!!!!!!!

Mike: HEAD SMASHING INTO THE CONCRETE, AS LAWRENCE PICKS UP LONEWOLF ONCE AGAIN, THROWING HIM INTO THE RING, AND NOW, LAWRENCE GETS IN THE RING, BLADE IS AWAKE AND SEES LAWRENCE THROWING LONEWOLF IN THE RING, BLADE JUMPS FOR THE COVER

3………………………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! LONEWOLF KICKS OUT, AND YOU CAN SEE THE SHEER AGONY ON THE FACES OF BLADE AND LUCIFER, THEY HAD THE WIN IN THE BAG, BUT LONEWOLF DENIES IT

Mike: Well Lonewolf’s side has the win there, but Lawrence pulled off Lonewolf to keep the match alive, so I guess the apple is indeed rotten on the other side..

Ted: You can see both men are trying to encourage them to tag in. I think you can see a little gash on both men. Both men took a heavy impact.

Mike: They did. Both Blade and Lonewolf crawling to their partners…AND BOTH MEN TAG IN, LUCIFER AND LAWRENCE NOW QUICKLY IN THE RING, CLUBBING BLOWS TO THE CHEST, THESE TWO WILL NOT GIVE UP.

Ted: LUCIFER FIRING AWAY, HAVING THE ADVANTAGE…THE ROLLING FIREMAN’S CARRY BY LUCIFER. AND NOW, LUCIFER WANDERS THE RING, AS LAWRENCE TRIES TO GET TO HIS FEET, AND LUCIFER, TAUNTING TO THE FWE UNIVERSE, THE FWE UNIVERSE ARE CHEERING FOR LUCIFER

Mike: SO THEY SHOULD, LUCIFER HAS THE ADVANTAGE AS LAWRENCE GETS TO HIS FEET…..AND THE SUPERKICK HITS, COVER GOES LUCIFER

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: OH MY GAWD…

Mike: WHAT CAN BE FINISHED? THIS IS GOING ON STILL, BOTH TEAMS SHOWING GREAT COMMITMENT, NOT ONE OF THEM WANTS TO GIVE UP, BUT SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE, SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN…

Ted: WELL I HAVE NO IDEA, LUCIFER HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO DO, AS LUCIFER GOES FOR AUSTIN TO MAKE THE TAG, BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE IS FIRED UP, READY TO GO…AND LAWRENCE KNOCKS DOWN AUSTIN WITH THE SHOULDER TACKLE, A LOW KICK TO THE FACE OF LUCIFER, AND NOW, TYLER ENCOURAGING LAWRENCE TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET

Mike: Now you can see Lawrence slowly comes to Lucifer, LUCIFER CATCHES LAWRENCE OFF GUARD HERE, FLIPPING OVER LAWRENCE, AND NOW, LOOK AT LUCIFER GO WITH THE APOLLYON LOCK ON LAWRENCE!!!!!!!

Ted: AND WILL LAWRENCE TAP OUT, LAWRENCE MIGHT HAVE TO TAP OUT AS LUCIFER LOOKS TO HAVE THE LOCK IN TIGHT, BUT TYLER COMING IN THE RING, ATTACKING LONEWOLF AS HE COMES INTO THE RING, NOT ALLOWING THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MAKE A SAVE, AND BLADE ATTACKS LUCIFER, BREAKING UP THE HOLD….

Mike: AND LOOK AT BLADE NOW. AMBUSHING LUCIFER, THE OPPONENT WHO WILL BE FACING BLADE AT FINAL FLIGHT….

Ted: AND LOOK, SNAP DDT BY BLADE, KNOCKING OUT LUCIFER, BUYING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION SOME TIME!

Mike: AND NOW, LAWRENCE AND LUCIFER BOTH TRYING TO RECOVER, AS LUCIFER LOOKING TO MAKE HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET

Ted: AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, GOING FOR LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE SIDESTEPS OUT OF THE WAY, LONEWOLF TUMBLES OUT THE RING….AND LUCIFER GOING FOR LAWRENCE

Mike: BUT LAWRENCE HAS HIM UP…..AND WATCH OUT, THE OVERKILL HITS, LAWRENCE QUICKLY INTO THE COVER

3…………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence and Tyler Blade celebrate, mocking Lucifer)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF TYLER BLADE AND LAWWWWRENCEEEEEEE

Ted: I AM AMAZED THAT LAWRENCE AND BLADE MANAGED TO TOPPLE LONEWOLF AND LUCIFER

Mike: IT WASN’T SO THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST OUTCOME TED, BUT IT WAS A MATCH OF TEAM BLADE OUTSMARTING LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF, BUT THEIR TACTICS WERE A BIT CHEAP…

Ted: You would think that, but I think it was a job well done by Lawrence and Blade tonight!

Mike: BUT LOOK, BLADE HAS GIVEN THE ORDERS TO LAWRENCE, AND BOTH BLADE AND LAWRENCE, ATTACKING LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF

Ted: CMON, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!

Mike: THE PROBLEM IS THAT THESE TWO ARE BEING EGOTISTICAL ONCE MORE, THEY WIN AND THAT SEEMS TO NOT BE ENOUGH FOR THEM

Ted: WELL LOOK AT BLADE, HAMMER AWAY AT LUCIFER, LONEWOLF BEING TARGETTED BY LAWRENCE….LAWRENCE PICKS UP LONEWOLF, AND LOOK AT THIS…..OVERKILL BY THE NEW AGE CHAMPION

Mike: AND AS FOR BLADE, PICKING UP LUCIFER…..BLADE OUT TO LUCIFER….

(Never Dead hits once more, as Lawrence and Blade both leave the ring, spitting on both men)

Mike: AND SEE THAT? SPITTING ON THEM. THEY DISGUST ME

Ted: WELL IT IS A VILE ACT. LUCIFER AND LONEWOLF ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ONCE RECOVERED, BLADE AND LAWRENCE ARE TWO MEN WHO WILL DO SICK THINGS WHEN THEY WANT TO…

(Trevor Thompson is seen backstage with Freakshow)

Trevor Thompson: Freakshow I have a few questions to ask tonight, you are certainly going to be a trending topic tonight, but first things first, what is it with you changing your name from Freakshow to Jimmy Krauss, I mean you gave up an explanation earlier tonight, but tell us, since when did you have this planned?

Freakshow: Ever since these fans have accepted me for who I am. I have embraced them because lets be honest, Warpath needs stability. It seems Ownage has gone AWOL with the fans, Johnny Ventura is being a selfish prick to the fans as usual, and I know DA King is one for the fans, but I want to help make Warpath a zone where we’re there can be room for appreciation. Freakshow is no name for a greatly mannered man. Jimmy Krauss is a normal breed persona. And I want to make sure people get the best and great out of Jimmy Krauss…

Trevor Thompson: Now I want your reaction on the team of Johnny Ventura and Ownage, obviously you have no problems teaming up with DA King, what is your focus on this match, as you prepare for the main event

Freakshow: You see, I have no problems going into the main event with DA King because the story may not be same for the other side, but I can respect and trust King. This won’t make it an easy match however because anyone should know Ownage and Ventura are two of the powerful guys on the Warpath roster. This however does not mean I have given up on hope. I can trust King to make an impact and I know, King is going to help me do well, I know it because…

(DA King gets in the picture)

DA King: Hey Freakshow, are you ready for tonight?

Freakshow: You bet, sorry to end the interview here Trev, but I am going to prepare with King. I can smell victory tonight

(Freakshow and King leave)

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Rosiorii de Vede, Romania, weighing in at230 pounds, DOOOOOOOOOORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ted: Well this match is basically a match where Dorin wants answers. Those who watched Survival of the Fittest will know that the final two men were Dorin and Kendrick Williams, Kendrick made Dorin pass out and got Team Lucifer the win

Mike: And as for that, Dorin wants this match to show Kendrick that he got lucky. But the question remains, was Kendrick indeed lucky?

(Chief Keeb by Kobe hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to a massive cheering reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: Another new addition to the Warpath family, but he was on Mayhem before and now he has joined the superior brand. I hope Kendrick brings promise to the Warpath roster

Mike: Now I know what Kendrick is like, and I think this man will bring hope to Warpath, he already showed that at Survival of the Fittest, I think this match may just be another match where Kendrick shows the world what he is made of

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go with Kendrick Williams against Dorin, Dorin feeling that he was disadvantaged, lets see if he was. Both men lock up and it’s Williams who gets the upper hand, getting behind Dorin. Dorin now turning around, a big kick to the back of the skull made by Kendrick Williams

Mike: Now Kendrick sends Dorin for a run, Kendrick hops over Dorin, BUT DORIN LAYS OUT KENDRICK WILLIAMS WITH A FLYING FOREARM, Now Dorin drops and pulls back on the arms, trying to get Kendrick to tap out early in this match. Kendrick fighting to survive, but Kendrick easily makes his way out

Ted: Both Dorin and Kendrick back to their feet, going for the lock up, and it’s Kendrick who gets control by wrapping his arms around the head of Dorin, now pushing him into the turnbuckle, and Dorin is trapped, Kendrick firing away with the knees to the chest. Now Kendrick tries to place Dorin on the turnbuckle, and now, fighting to throw him off

Mike: BUT LOOK AT DORIN, BOOTING OFF KENDRICK WILLIAMS. AND WILLIAMS LANDS HARD ON THE CANVAS, NOW DORIN ADJUSTS HIMSELF, READY TO FLY…..AND A FROG SPLASH BY DORIN, HOOKING THE LEG

1………………………………………………………………………………

2………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: Williams manages to kick out. As Dorin goes for the headlock, Kendrick once again finds himself in a fight to try and escape. Dorin trying to tighten the headlock, as you can see Kendrick Williams fighting like hell to escape this hold…

Mike: I think Kendrick is getting the momentum, but Dorin trying to lock that headlock in tight. And Dorin loses control, Kendrick now going back to his feet; Dorin helps him up, BUT KENDRICK KICKS THE GUT OF DORIN, SNAP SUPLEX HIT BY KENDRICK WILLIAMS.

Ted: Now Kendrick pulls up Dorin, and now a fury of shots commence by Williams, Williams not wasting any time to try and narrow Dorin’s chances…

Mike: He ain’t, as now Williams sends Dorin for the Irish Whip. Dorin gets back at Kendrick, AND A DROPKICK FROM KENDRICK. Kendrick crawls on Dorin, AND NOW, BEATING AWAY AT DORIN, KENDRICK WANTING TO BEAT DORIN TWICE HERE TONIGHT

Ted: He does. And Kendrick stops just before the ref stops him for him. Kendrick now picks up Dorin again, sending him for the Irish Whip, out of the ring. Kendrick now slides out the ring, taking the advantage as Dorin gets to his feet, ELBOW DROP TO THE HEAD.

Mike: And now, Kendrick pulls Dorin back to his feet, AND NOW, THROWING DORIN INTO THE STEEL STEPS, A HEAVY COLLISION, WHICH COULD COST DORIN…

Ted: IT COULD…Kendrick now taunting to the FWE Universe, who are cheering him on. Kendrick now pulling Dorin back up and back into the ring, but Dorin’s head sticks out. Kendrick now jumping on the apron, AND A LEG DROP ON THE HEAD, WITH DORIN ROLLING IN THE RING, HOLDING HIS HEAD IN AGONY

Mike: Kendrick now gets back in the ring, and now, LOOK AT THIS, KENDRICK IS SIGNALLING THE END OF THIS.

Ted: DORIN MAY BE IN TROUBLE….DORIN GETS UP TO HIS FEET, HERE IS KENDRICK WITH GODS GIFT, OH MY GAWD, COVER!!!!!

2………………………………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: DORIN MAKES THE KICKOUT. KENDRICK NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE KICKED OUT. But now, Kendrick brings up Dorin, DORIN WITH A JAB TO THE FACE THOUGH, DORIN GETTING CONTROL HERE, AS DORIN, FORCES KENDRICK BACK TO THE TURNBUCKLE

Ted: Kendrick now trapped in the corner, as Dorin, repeated headbutts into the ribs. Dorin now places Kendrick on top of the turnbuckle, and Kendrick trying to fight out of this, DORIN WITH A HIGH KICK TO KENDRICK

Mike: Dorin quickly climbs up the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT THIS, SUPERPLEX BY DORIN, SHATTERING THE SPINE OF KENDRICK WILLIAMS

Ted: OH MY GAWD…..WHAT A SUPERPLEX THOUGH, IT WAS A MASSIVE ONE, AND ONE THAT RESULTED IN SERIOUS CARNAGE…DORIN AND KENDRICK BOTH LAID OUT, THESE FANS GOING WILD TONIGHT…

Mike: WELL DORIN, IS CRAWLING TO WILLIAMS, ARM OVER KENDRICK…

3……….KICKOUT

Ted: KENDRICK MAKES A KICKOUT, WHAT EFFORT BY KENDRICK….Now Dorin and Kendrick both trying to get to their feet, both men are crawling to the ropes as a hope to aid them to their feet, as Kendrick ever so struggles to make his way to his feet, Dorin limps his way to the corner

Mike: BUT LOOK, DORIN IS CALLING FOR IT, I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR…

Ted: I THINK WE DO, AS DORIN PREPARES, KENDRICK KEEPS SLIPPING TO HIS FEET, DORIN IS PREPARED…..AND THE REJECT HITS, SNAPPING THE SPINE OF WILLIAMS IN HALF, COVER BY DORIN, IS THIS THE WIN?!

3……………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! A kickout by Kendrick, AND LOOK, DORIN IS NOT HAPPY WITH KENDRICK, KICKING THE RIBS OF WILLIAMS. DORIN WANTED THE WIN, HE IS NOT GETTING IT YET. THE REFEREE PULLS DORIN FROM KENDRICK. BUT DORIN SHOVES THE REFEREE OUT OF THE WAY…

Ted: HE WANTS TO BE CAREFUL DOESN’T HE? BUT KENDRICK, LOOKING FOR GODS GIFT AGAIN, COUNTERED BY DORIN HOWEVER….

Mike: And now, Dorin sends Kendrick down. And now, attacking the ribs, Kendrick holding his ribs in agony, trying to protect them at all cost. Dorin however pulls Kendrick to his feet, BUT KENDRICK COUNTERING, THROWING DORIN OUT THE RING. AND DORIN STUMBLES ON THE CONCRETE.

Ted: OH NO, LOOK AT WILLIAMS, HE IS UP TOP. AND I THINK WILLIAMS IS GOING TO RISK HIS BODY, JUST TO WEAKEN DORIN…

Mike: AND A DIVING ELBOW, INTO THE RIBS OF DORIN…IT WAS A HIGH RISK, PAID OFF WELL….Now both men trying to get to their feet, as the fight continues onwards. Dorin getting to his feet with great difficulty. Kendrick finding it a more easier battle to get up. Both men are up to their feet, sliding back to the ring

Ted: And both men, colliding for the lock up….DORIN GOING FOR THE SUPLEX, CAN’T LIFT KENDRICK WILLIAMS, AS KENDRICK HAS THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE….AND ELBOW TO THE FACE OF DORIN, DORIN IS STUNNED….KENDRICK FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, DORIN COUNTERS, AND THE ROPES STOP KENDRICK

Mike: DORIN TRYING TO TOSS OVER KENDRICK TO GET HIM OUTSIDE THE RING, BUT YOU CAN SEE KENDRICK IS NOT GIVING UP EASILLY. ELBOW TO THE FACE ONCE AGAIN….LOOK AT KENDRICK, PICKING UP DORIN HOWEVER, THE TOSSING SAMOAN DROP BY WILLIAMS, KENDRICK IS BACK IN CONTROL

Ted: I DON’T WANT TO BE DORIN AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME, KENDRICK IS LOOKING TO OPEN ON A BIG VICTORY, AS HE CALLS DORIN UP….HERE WE GO….AND LOOK AT THIS, GOD’S GIFT FROM KENDRICK WILLIAMS, THAT MAY BE IT….COVER

3………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Chief Keeb by Kobe hits, Kendrick Williams gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KEEEEEENDRIIIICKKKKKK WILLLLLLIIIAAAAAMSSSSS

Ted: THIS MAN IS AS IMPRESSIVE AS THEY COME…HE NEVER FAILS TO MEET EXPECTATIONS, HE IS A MAN OF HONOUR. I THINK THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE HANDY FOR WARPATH

Mike: I have said it before, and I will say it again. Kendrick Williams is one of the greatest superstars to live. I think Kendrick Williams’s future is going to make a massive impact on Warpath…

(Ownage is strapping up his boots, Johnny Ventura walks into his locker-room)

Ownage: What do you want?

Johnny Ventura: I just want to express my hatred to the fact I have to team up with you. I just want to say that if you do try and screw me at any point in this match, I am going to do more damage than what Hass Johnson is going to do to you...

Ownage: Do you think for one second I want to lose? Sure, I hate teaming up with you as much as the next person. But I am not planning to lose. So you either co-operate with me or you can piss off.

Johnny Ventura: Now now…That ain’t a nice way to speak to your partner. You see, I cannot bare your ego Ownage. I hate you, I hate the fact you live. I don’t care about you and I am not going to be a victim of your bullshit, so I think there is an element saying that if you screw with me, I will fuck you up…

Ownage: Don’t worry Johnny, I am not like you. I am not a person who demands what he wants. I am not a person who will be egotistical every week. I heard what you had to say and although I may not share the respect the FWE Universe holds for DA King or Freakshow, I do agree with what they say. Now can you get your overrated ass out of my sight or do I have to knock you out right here right now?

Johnny Ventura: Cute Ownage…Until you get your ass to that ring

(Johnny smirks and leaves the locker-room with Ownage not impressed)

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction as he looks pissed off coming down the ramp)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, he is the One Man Revolution….OWWWWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE

Ted: You can see a dejected Ownage coming down here, not in a positive mood. Ownage is having to partner Johnny Ventura, a nightmare of Ownage to deal with. Do you think this is going to play out well?

Mike: I don’t think so, this is going to be a crucial match. Somehow, someone is going to cause some shit. Johnny Ventura and Ownage together is like cats and dogs, two specimens who won’t get along, and all hell will certainly break loose

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hits, the pyros explode and Johnny Ventura comes out with the FWE Championship)

JA: And his partner, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the FWE Champion…The Infamous, JOOOOOOOHNNNNNY VEEEEENTURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

Mike: I am looking forward to seeing the reactions between Ownage and Ventura. Both men hate each other’s guts and what more is there to say what has not been said? This is a match that will test both men

Ted: It will. I think Ventura is not a happy chappy to being able to partner with Ownage. He has to do this though, one way or another…

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to massive cheers)

JA: And their opponents, first from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THEEEEE FREEEEEEAKSSSSSSHOWWWWWWWWWW

Ted: Freakshow now on a happier side with the FWE Universe. Freakshow said this is a match that will test Ownage and Ventura, but it won’t be easy

Mike: Freakshow is a more honest man, remember, Freakshow is going to change his name into Jimmy Krauss. But will the name change, change a persona of Freakshow? We’ll find out….

(Here to Stay by Korn hits, DA King gets a huge reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 pounds, DAAAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Mike: DA King in his first Warpath match since October time Two thousand and tweleve, and King is ready to redeem himself, as now, he is aiming to redeem all faith within FWE and looks to bring in a new style. Teaming up with Freakshow has got him hyped up though

Ted: Unlike Ownage with Ventura, King likes Freakshow and Freakshow said it, he can respect and trust King. So unlike Ownage and Ventura, there are some trusting going on between these two.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: What a dramatic match this is going to be. Ownage and Ventura partnering, things surely can’t go right…

Mike: They can’t. But Ownage is going to be the first man, along with Freakshow. Both men circle the ring and collide into each other; you can see Ownage is pushing Freakshow into the turnbuckle, with the referee forcing Ownage to let go

Ted: Well Ownage now wandering around the ring, as he gets hold of Freakshow’s head, PLANTING THE BULLDOG. Now Ownage drops with the headlock in tight, Freakshow trying to crawl to the ropes, with both men trying so hard…

Mike: But Freakshow shrugs off Ownage. Now Ownage and Freakshow both getting back to their feet, and both slowly coming in together for the lock up, Freakshow with the amazing strength, pushing Ownage to the ropes, Freakshow taking a few steps back….CLOTHESLINES OWNAGE OUT OF THE RING

Ted: And you can see Ownage trying to get up as Freakshow paces himself around the ring. Freakshow is bringing this here tonight, as he comes over to DA King and makes a tactical tag. Ownage now getting back in the ring, and the vibrations in the ring just got intense

Mike: Well that’s what you get for leaving your vibrator under the ring, and who knows what else you’ve been doing down there...

Ted: Piss off Mike…King and Ownage both circle the ring and the pair lock up, Ownage brings the knee to the ribs and now, sends King to the turnbuckle. Ownage goes for the charge, BUT KING MOVES OUT THE WAY. King bringing the knee to the back and Ownage back on the ground

Mike: Ownage now on the floor, trying to get up. King sends a stomp, BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND WHACKS THE FOOT INTO THE CHEEK OF KING….Ownage back to his feet, AND A FLYING FOREARM SMASHES INTO KING….

Ted: Ownage did well to counter that, Johnny Ventura asking for a tag, Ownage comes towards him….AND SIKE, OWNAGE WAS GOING TO TAG IN, BUT RAISES HIS HAND OUT THE WAY

Mike: This team already crumbling. As Ownage grabs the right leg of Ventura, SMASHING THE KNEE OFF THE CANVAS, going for the cover, but King kicks out, as the headlock being applied here, you can see King is trying to locate the arms, in order for escape…

Ted: And an easy escape by King, as King now gets to his feet, Ownage charges, BUT KING WITH A HEADBUTT INTO THE RIBS. AND KING PLANTS OWNAGE, WITH A DDT…Freakshow gets the tag in, Freakshow manning himself on top of the apron, King collects him, AND AN ASSISTED BODYSPLASH ON OWNAGE.

Mike: Freakshow goes for the armbar, and you can see from that assisted bodysplash from King, Ownage and Ventura could learn something from these two…Ownage however, getting the counter, as Ownage picks up Freakshow, Freakshow shoves him…AND LOOK AT THIS SIGHT

Ted: VENTURA TAGGED HIMSELF IN, AS OWNAGE HAS THE ARGUMENT SIDE WITH VENTURA

Mike: Ownage doesn’t like being dictated….AND FREAKSHOW WITH A ROLL UP TO VENTURA

1……………………………………………………………………………..

2……………….KICKOUT

Mike: VENTURA MAKES A KICKOUT. Freakshow now sits up Ventura, GOING FOR A BOOT TO THE FACE, BRINGING DOWN THE BODY….

Ted: Freakshow gets on top of Ventura, AND YOU CAN SEE THE FISTS FLYING INTO THE FACE OF VENTURA. FREAKSHOW HAS BEEF WITH VENTURA AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AT REWIND NIGHT, WHERE VENTURA COST FREAKSHOW AND KING THE MATCH-UP….

Mike: Freakshow now waiting for Ventura to get to his feet, in the meantime, Ventura tries to get up, BUT KICKS TO THE RIBS BY FREAKSHOW, NOT ALLOWING THE FWE CHAMPION TO MAKE HIS WAY UP

Ted: Freakshow stops the kicks. Now he is calling up Johnny Ventura to his feet, Johnny slipping, as these fans cheer for The Freakshow, Freakshow made the announcement that he’d be changing his name back to Jimmy Krauss by next week.

Mike: He did, but will he possess the Freakshow in him still? Freakshow has Ventura up to his feet…Freakshow grabs….VENTURA DUCKS BEHIND, AND LOOK AT THAT FIREBIRD FURY, OUT OF NOWHERE….COVER BY VENTURA…

1…………………………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: BUT FREAKSHOW KICKS OUT….Ownage now trying to call Ventura to tag him, you can see Ventura staring at Ownage, as Ownage trying to get his attention….Ventura walking to him….AS LOOK, A CHEAP SHOT BY VENTURA TO OWNAGE

Mike: I hate to say it but Johnny and Ownage make Mike Cole and Ryan Savage a normal Tag Team

Ted: Yeah you may be right there. AS FREAKSHOW HOMING UP FOR THE SCHOOLBOY HERE

3……………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO, FREAKSHOW COULDN’T HOLD IT, FREAKSHOW GOING TO KING, AND THE TAG IS MADE…Ventura getting to his feet, as King, comes into the ring and starts working on the back. Oh no!

Ted: Heavy stomps to the spinal area by DA King, he is not wasting any time in trying to get possession in his hands. King picks up Ventura, throwing him into the corner in which King bounces into….AND THE SAMOAN DROP BY KING. KING HYPING UP THESE FANS ONCE MORE…

Mike: It seems like King is ready to put this to bed, as Ventura getting to his feet, but Ventura backing up in the corner, OWNAGE AUTOMATICALLY TAGS HIMSELF IN, BUT LOOK, JOHNNY TURNS AROUND OWNAGE, AND THE FIREBIRD FURY ON HIS OWN TEAM-MATE

Ted: I knew there was going to be something about this match…BUT KING GOES FOR VENTURA, NOT LIKING HIS STYLE…

Mike: Ventura may not be the legal man, but he is a target for King to take his frustrations upon. King turns his attention to Ownage, BUT OWNAGE HAS KING UP IN THE AIR, I THINK WE KNOW THIS MOVE…

Ted: REST IN PEACE CONNECTS, COVER BY OWNAGE

3………………………………………………………………………….

Mike: FREAKSHOW BREAKS THINGS UP. Freakshow heading back to the apron, BUT OWNAGE ATTACKS FREAKSHOW, FIRING AWAY WITH THE FISTS TO FREAKSHOW

Ted: Cmon Ownage, cool down!

Mike: Ownage wants the win to himself here, as the referee pulls back Ownage from Freakshow, BUT FREAKSHOW, RUSHING OVER THE ROPES AND ATTACKING OWNAGE…

Ted: Ownage and Freakshow have never gotten on the same page in their FWE career’s and this is proof that this match will be no different.

Mike: Ownage now pulls up King, KING WITH A KICK TO THE RIBS, AND THE SUPERPLEX BY DA KING. DA King rushing back at Ownage with an elbow drop to the former FWE Champion, and now, pressing the boot into Ownage

Ted: Ownage now picked up, thrown into the turnbuckle by King. Ownage now resting on the turnbuckle, KING CHARGES, OWNAGE SIDE STEPS, AND A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY OWNAGE

Mike: And now, Ownage hammering away at King, face meeting the fist, as Ownage continues to fire away…

Ted: BUT LOOK, VENTURA GETTING IN THE RING, WHAT THE HELL IS HIS DEAL NOW?

Mike: I have no idea….BUT LOOK, OWNAGE FALLS INTO THE TRAP, OWNAGE ONTO THE SHOULDERS OF VENTURA….REST IN PEACE HITS OWNAGE, WOW!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL IS VENTURA DOING? DOES HE EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS MATCH OR IS HE TOO BUSY WANTING OWNAGE TO FEEL THE HEAT?

Mike: You know Ventura and Ownage are not friends, everyone knew this match was going to result in Ventura somehow screwing Ownage, it’s not like it was unexpected Ted. This was a clear prediction!

Ted|: It may be, but I thought Johnny was mature enough to keep his cool you know…

Mike: KING GOING FOR THE COVER ON OWNAGE

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: DAMMIT, OWNAGE KICKS OUT OF IT. VENTURA JUST WATCHING, NOT BOTHERING TO HELP AT ALL. Freakshow now wanting in on the action again, as Ownage is pulled up and placed in the headlock. Ownage trying to escape the headlock, but King is not giving up

Mike: He isn’t, BUT OWNAGE PULLS OUT…AND LOOK AT KING, PICKING UP OWNAGE….POWERBOMB BY KING, GOOD LORD…

Ted: And Ownage is now laid out. He has been abused by Ventura, King and Freakshow are one dominating team….AND LOOK AT THE COBRA CLUTCH, LOCKED IN TIGHT, THIS COULD BE GAME OVER FOR OWNAGE, AS OWNAGE STRUGGLES TO FIGHT. OWNAGE IS IN A SITUATION WHERE HE COULD BE TRAPPED

Mike: HE COULD BE TRAPPED, THAT LOCK IS IN TIGHT, KING MAKING THE BEST OF THIS ADVANTAGE, AND VENTURA JUST STANDS THERE WITH NO GUILT OR WHATEVER ON HIS FACE, THIS IS PROOF THAT THIS BASTARD IS NOTHING BUT A SOUR PRICK

Ted: You saw his reaction earlier. It’s his worst nightmare…BUT VENTURA GETTING IN THE RING, ATTACKING DA KING…AND NOW, VENTURA ALL OF A SUDDEN HELPING OUT OWNAGE

Mike: Well his mind is in two places. He hates Ownage completely, but hates DA King AND Freakshow. Ventura now picking up DA King, THROWING HIM OUT OF THE RING, DA KING IS NOW IN TROUBLE BY THE FWE CHAMPION

Ted: As Ventura now gets on the apron, wanting Ownage to tag him in. But will Ownage even accept this? Is this some sort of joke Ventura is playing?

Mike: Well like I said, Ventura is in the mentally hardest match of his career, he doesn’t want to work with Ownage, he doesn’t want to lose to DA King and Freakshow, unless he doesn’t care about this match…

Ted: King is crawling in the ring, as Ownage tries to recover, FREAKSHOW IS TAGGED IN. FREAKSHOW NOW HAMMERING AWAY AT OWNAGE WHO IS STRUGGLING TO RECOVER

Mike: Nobody is liking Ownage’s chances here, as Ownage now sent to the turnbuckle by Freakshow, Freakshow now charging. OWNAGE SIDESTEPS THE CHARGE….AND A MASSIVE ENZIGURI BY OWNAGE

Ted: Ownage is back in the game, he is now waiting for Freakshow to make his way to his feet…..AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, SIDE EFFECT TO FREAKSHOW, NOW OWNAGE CAN FEEL IT, HE FEELS HE CAN PUT AWAY FREAKSHOW

Mike: HE DOES, AND NOW FREAKSHOW GETTING UP, OWNAGE IS CALLING IT, AS OWNAGE WAITS….FREAKSHOW IS UP TO HIS FEET, AND HERE WE GO, FREAKSHOW ON THE SHOULDERS…

Ted: FREAKSHOW SLIPS OUT, FREAKSHOW GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE….BUT OH MY! FREAKSHOW HITS THE REF, THE REF IS LAID OUT AFTER OWNAGE COUNTERED THE CLOTHESLINE, AND LOOK, OWNAGE HAS FREAKSHOW UP TO HIS SHOULDERS…

Mike: REST IN PEACE, OWNAGE COVERS, NOT KNOWING THE REF IS OUT. ONE….TWO…..THREE, AND OWNAGE SHOULD’VE….

Ted: HEY LOOK AT THIS, HASS JOHNSON IS OUT HERE, HASS RUSHING INTO THE RING, AND LOOK, BEATING AWAY AT OWNAGE, THIS RIVALRY IS GOING TO CONTINUE HERE TONIGHT

Mike: WHY HASS? WHY!!! BUT JOHNNY IS GOING TO TRY ONE ON THE BOSS….BUT LOOK AT THIS…..HASSTILITY ON JOHNNY VENTURA….JOHNNY GOT TOLD!!!

Ted: AND NOW, HASS AWAITS OWNAGE TO GET TO HIS FEET. OWNAGE IS SLIPPING TO HIS FEET, THE BOSS IS EAGER TO PUT OWNAGE IN HIS PLACE….

Mike: AND HERE WE GO, GRAND SLAM FINALE, A THIRD STRIKE BY THE BOSS, AS HASS LEAVES THE RING

Ted: WHAT THE HELL DOES HASS NEED NOW? HE GOT A MATCH WITH OWNAGE, AND HE STILL ATTACKS OWNAGE, THE REF IS SLOWLY GETTING TO HIS FEET, BOTH OWNAGE AND VENTURA ARE OUT…

Mike: I DON’T BELIEVE THIS, OWNAGE CAN’T MOVE….FREAKSHOW SLOWLY CRAWLING FOR THE COVER, IS THIS IT?!

3………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow is helped up to his feet by DA King and both celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF DA KING AND THEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEAKSHOWWWWWWWW

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, AS MUCH AS I HATE JOHNNY VENTURA AND ALL, THAT WAS NOT HOW IT SHOULD’VE ENDED…

Ted: THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT GOOD. DO YOU THINK HASS HAS LEFT A SCAR ON FWE BY ATTACKING THE LONGEST WORLD CHAMPION IN FWE?

Mike: I THINK HE HAS. AND LOOK, HASS IS NOT FINISHED, HE IS CHARGING BACK TO THE RING, KING AND FREAKSHOW QUICKLY LEAVING THE RING, WANTING NO PART IN THIS, VENTURA CRAWLING TO HIS FEET…

Ted: Ventura wants the microphone it seems…

(Johnny gets the microphone)

Johnny Ventura: HEY, HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY MOMENT! HOW DARE YOU STEAL…

Ted: UH OH, HASS IS LEAVING THE RING, I THINK HE HAS A NEW TARGET. VENTURA AMBUSHES HASS JOHNSON, OH YOU DIDN’T!!!!!!!!

Mike: WHAT IS JOHNNY THINKING? HE WILL GET FIRED AT THIS RATE…

Ted: WELL YOU HEARD JOHNNY, HASS JOHNSON STOLE HIS MOMENT…

(Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rick Death comes out)

Rick Death: HEY JOHNNY, CUT THAT OUT…HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE BOSS…

Johnny Ventura: SORRY RICK, BUT WHEN A MAN STEALS SOMEONES DESERVED PLACE IN FWE, THINGS HAVE TO BE JUSTIFIED. AND FOR THAT, HASS IS GOING TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE HE COST ME THE CHANCE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF FREAKSHOW AND KING…

Rick Death: YEAH, WELL HE IS YOUR BOSS, SO IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN A PART IN THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL STOP THESE ATTACKS AND LISTEN UP…I have done some serious thinking, and I think this needs to be done. Final Flight is coming up, and since there are two Warpath’s until Final Flight, we need an FWE Championship match…And I have been reviewing situations within FWE, so at Final Flight, Johnny Ventura…You’re going to defend your FWE Championship against…..FREAKSHOW!!!

Johnny Ventura: ARE YOU….ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY DO I HAVE TO FACE…

Rick Death: SILENCE, I DON’T ASK FOR YOUR STATEMENT YET JOHNNY. Because I am not done. There will be a special guest referee in place of this match. And his name will be………..DA KING….

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: I think that seems legit. See you next week folks…

(Rick leaves with Johnny looking pissed off as Freakshow and DA King stare at each other)

Ted:…………………

Mike: I AM SPEECHLESS TOO…MAIN EVENT, JOHNNY VENTURA AND FREAKSHOW, DA KING AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

Ted: OH MY GAWD….JOHNNY VENTURA SUFFERS THE WORST NIGHT HERE, AND FREAKSHOW AND KING COULDN’T ASK FOR A BETTER NIGHT, BUT THAT LEAVES US OUT OF TIME, TORONTO SAYS GOODBYE TO WARPATH, WE’LL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK ON WARPATH, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

(Freakshow and King taunt Ventura as the new FWE Logo buzzes

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

January 22nd 2013
Page 1 of 1