FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 2nd 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 2nd 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 2nd 2013   June 2nd 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Recap of Rival's Revenge airs)

(39 Days To Glory Road is shown on the screen)

(Camera settles into The Palace of Auburn Hills, no music plays as the camera pans to the commentary desk, the crowd is completely silent)

Edward: Ladies and gentleman, we welcome you to Sunday Night Mayhem. And moments ago, before we went on the air... well, this happened.

(Footage is shown of Andre The Fireboy and BarcaEdge brawling in the parking lot)

Jake: ATF and BarcaEdge, not waiting until Mayhem went on the air, went at it. And well, Ed, this is where we were all shunned.

(The clip shows BarcaEdge sent into a production set, and get electrocuted as officials arrived on the scene and separated the two)

Edward: Barca was electrocuted by that heavy production set, filled with all kinds of mechanical power. We understand that paramedics have took Barca off to a nearby medical facility, and we'll try to keep you updated throughout the night.

Jake: We wish the best to Barca.

(My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy hits, Ethan Hayes comes out to mixed reactions, with a smirk on his face, holding up the Inter-Anarchy Championship)

AD: Ladies and gentleman... the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW INNTTEER-ANNAARRCHYYY CHHHAAAAAMMPPIIOOONNN!!... ETTTHHHHAAAANN HAAAAYYYEEESSSS!!!

Edward: Off the heels of a night of surprises in Rival's Revenge, we kick things off on Mayhem, with the new Inter-Anarchy Champ, Ethan Hayes!

Jake: Ethan Hayes cashed in his All or Nothing Briefcase on VIP, who beat Max Cross to win the title in a Falls Count Anywhere. What an opportunist move Hayes made, shocking the world and is now holding his first Championship in FWE.

(Ethan Hayes stands in the middle of the ring, with a mic in hand as the I-A Championship is on his shoulder)

Ethan: Rival's Revenge... a Pay-Per-View concept that's normally just supposed to be a time filler as FWE sets up for Glory Road. But that was changed this past weekend. Because it went from being a transitional event, to event of the year. And that can all be credited to a surprise filled by one man...

Ethan: No, not Andre The Fireboy.

Ethan: No, not Anthony Ross.

Ethan: Ethan... Hayes. Yes. Rival's Revenge was a night of surprises because of what I did! No one saw me cashing in. You all forgot about me. You considered me an afterthought. Well, am I an afterthought now? No. I'm your NEW INTER---

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, Victor Isaiah Prince makes his way to the ring in frustration as he's booed)

Edward: Here comes VIP, the former Inter-Anarchy Champion, and he does not look happy at all!

VIP: Stop this bullshit. Rival's Revenge was supposed to be MY night to shine! And it was! The greatest moment of my FWE career happened, I won the Inter-Anarchy Championship. AND THEN YOU, YOU SNATCHED IT ALL AWAY FROM ME, LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, Maximus Cross makes his way out to cheers)

Jake: Well, speaking of former Inter-Anarchy Champions, here comes Max Cross! Max lost to VIP right before Hayes' cash in. What a scenario Rival's Revenge has put us in!

Max: Oh my god, VIP, do you EVER shut that big mouth of yours!? All you do is complain, complain and whine like a little girl. I'm not out here to say "fuck you Ethan for cashing in," no I'm not. I'm here to congratulate you, Hayes. Because unlike VIP, you didn't need to stoop low to get your title shot. You fought good in that All or Nothing Match, and I know for sure anyone in your shoes would've done the same thing.

Max: But I'm out here, to challenge you, Ethan. Glory Road, just 39 days away. What do you say, Maximus Cross, Ethan Hayes, the biggest event in this business for the Inter-Anarchy Championship.

Ethan: You know, that sounds---

VIP: HEY, HEY, WAIT A MINUTE. WHAT THE HELL!? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, MAX!? I SHOULD BE GETTING A TITLE SHOT AT GLORY ROAD, NOT YOU. I'M THE FORMER CHAMPION, I GET THE REMATCH, NOT YOU.

Max: Oh yeah? Why don't you come prove it.

(Max drops the mic and gets face to face with VIP as they butt heads)

(Farid appears on the titantron from his office)

XX: Whoa, whoa, gentleman! Relax, relax!

(All three men in the ring turn their attention to Farid)

XX: I know that both of you former Champs want the title shot against Mr. Hayes. But to get it, you'll have to prove something to me.

XX: So that's why, Max Cross, you will take on VIP in a return match from Rival's Revenge. And that match starts... RIGHT NOW! Get me a referee out there!

(Farid fades off the tron as an official is shown coming down to the ring)

Edward: Oh my what a turn of events! VIP vs Max Cross right now! Here comes the official, as Hayes steps out the ring, and this thing's gonna get underway!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: Well, our opening contest is under way! Max and VIP circle the ring.  THEY BEGIN TO THROW BLOWS AT EACH OTHER NOW THOUGH!
Edward: VIP CONNECTS WITH A STRONG UPPERCUT AND THROWS HIM INTO THE CORNER AND HE’S THROWING LEFT’S AND RIGHTS! It sure was Jake, but neither of them walked out with what they wanted too.. WHAT A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE GROIN FROM VIP!

Jake: Ethan Hayes ended up leaving with that Interanarchy championship and if I’m correct both these men have a rematch clause! WAIT LOOK AT THIS! VIP IRISH WHIPS MAX AND MAX IS COMING BACK!

Edward: MAXIMUS CONNECTS WITH A DROPKICK AND VIP HIT’S THE GROUND! MAX QUICKLY GET’S BACK TO HIS FEET, RUNS TOWARDS THE ROPES AND CONNECTS WITH AN ELBOW DROP! WHAT A MOVE! I honestly must admit that I was not suspecting him to cash in when he did.

Jake: That’s the best thing about it! He used the element of surprise, but now let’s move on and speak about these two competitors while they are in combat.

Edward: VIP is using the ropes to get back to his feet but Max is coming towards him! KNEE TO THE JAWBONE! MAX NOW LIFTS VIP UP AND IRISH WHIPS HIM TOWARDS THE CORNER! VIP TURNS AROUND BUT MAX IS RIGHT BEHIND HIM AND HE CONNECTS WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

Jake: Impressive set of moves by Maximus Cross! Ever since the beginning of his career Max has been an energetic and strong superstar, it seems as if nothing has been able to stop him. VIP SWINGS AT MAX BUT HE DUCKS! MAX CONNECTS WITH AN UPPERCUT NOW

Edward: MAX KICKS VIP DIRECTLY IN THE GROIN AND HE GOES FOR A DDT! HE CONNECTS! Max is proving again why he’s one of the most deserving and dominant superstars in this company!

Jake: Max is lifting VIP to his face now BUT VIP TACKLES HIM AND STARTS CONNECTING WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS! VIP is also a great superstar and he has a lot of strength. He’s only one championship away from triple crown and that’s quite impressive! MAX THROWS A PUNCH BACK AT VIP BUT HE CATCHES IT AND HEADBUTS MAX! VIP NOW GET’S UP AND LIFTS MAX TO HIS FEET!

Edward: VIP LIFTS HIM UP AND SPINEBUSTS HIM ONTO THE MAT! WHAT A MOVE! VIP NOW GOES FOR THE PIN!

1………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………….

KICKOUT!

Jake: Nice try by VIP but Max managed to kick out of that one! Max now kicks himself up and he looks furious!

Edward: LOOK AT THIS MAXIMUS UNLOAD ON VIP AND HE’S CONNECTING WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS! MAX NOW LIFTS VIP UP ON THE TOP ROPE AND HE SUPPLEXES HIM OFF AND VIP SLAMS THE GROUND HARD!

Jake: MY GOD, MAX IS ON FIRE! VIP QUICKLY GET’S UP THOUGH AND HE RUNS TOWARDS MAX! MAX CONNECTS WITH AN ARM DRAG AND VIP HIT’S THE GROUND! VIP IS BACK UP ALMOST IMMEDIATELY THOUGH AND HE RUNS BACK AT HIM!

Edward: ROUNDHOUSE

Jake: ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM MAX TO VIP AND VIP HIT’S THE GROUND HARD! WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS!

Edward: VIP is crawling towards the ropes but he can barely move! Max get’s on the ring ropes and he’s waiting for VIP to get up… MAX LEAPS AND HE CONNECTS WITH A FLYING NECKBREAKER! Maximus goes for the pin!

1…………………………….

2……………………….

3………………………..

KICKOUT!

Jake: WHAT! I could’ve sworn I heard three! But this match is going to continue.

Edward: VIP is still on the ground and Maximus is going on the top rope! He’s going to finish things off once and for all now! LEG DROP! WAIT VIP MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!

Jake: THAT’S NOT GOOD BUT MAX IS UP ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AND VIP TURNS TOWARDS HIM! SPINEBUSTER FROM MAXIMUS CROSS! AND MAX HEADS UP TO THE TOP ROPE!! ...FROG SPLASH!! CONNECTING!! INTO THE COVER!

1……………………..

2……………………..

3……………………..

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Stronger hits, Max Cross gets to his feet and celebrates to cheers)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... MAAAXXXXIIIMMUUUUUSSS CRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!

Edward: WHAT AN OPENING CONTEST!! MAX BEATS VIP IN A REMATCH FROM RIVAL'S REVENGE, IN A BACK AND FOURTH CONTEST BETWEEN THE FORMER INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONS!!

Jake: Max definitely must've opened up eyes from Farid, because we know how both former Champs want a shot at Ethan Hayes come Glory Road!

( https://youtu.be/2BlgGvv02Ak )

(Commercial Break)

AD: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome.. The Hellcats Champion!... CHHHERRIISSSH!

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club hits, and Cherish comes out skipping towards the commentators table, as she sits on top waiting patiently.)

Edward: Uh.. Cherish, our Hellcats Champion joining us on commentary for her Glory Road opponents match!

(Boys Hit Cars by Love.Fury.Passion.Energy plays, and Michele Deadly comes out to cheers from the crowd)

(DING! DING! DING!)

AD: This hellcats match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from New York, weighing in at 120 pounds.. MICHELE DEEAADDLLYY!

Jake: Michele Deadly the new number one contender for Cherish title! She will go head to head with her Glory Road, but let’s see if she can knock off one half of Canada’s Greatest Exports.

(Blonde, Bad, and Beautiful by Airbourne hits, as Kristina Ouellete walks out to a swarm of boo’s)

AD: And her opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds.. KRISTINA OUELLEETTEE!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Edward: Lets kick things off right! A quick lock up by these two hellcats here! Kristina wasting no time, as  she gets the upperhand grabbing a handful of Michele’s hair! AND SHE TOSSES HER BY THE HAIR TO THE TURNBUCKLES! Kristina unleashing vicious haymakers to Michele Deadly here! Kristina with a Irish Whip to the opposite side.. BUT MICHELE BOUNCES OFF AND COMES BACK WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

Jake: Kristina gets back up, but Michele is right there! They lock up again, and Michele with a snapmare! She runs the ropes.. LOW DROPKICK TO THE FACE! And a pin!

ONE…………
TW--

Jake: And Kristina gets the shoulder up! Both women rise to their feet as Kristina swings a quick kick into the side of Michele’s leg... and now another one to the opposite leg! Michele a is backed up to the ropes, as Kristina grabs hold of her and whips her to the other side of the ring! Michele hits the ropes and bounces back as Kristina charges right at her with a HARD knee to the gut!

Edward: Michele slowly rises back to her feet.. and swings a kick at the standing Kristina! But Kristina catches her foot! Kristina spins around and swings a wild elbow at Michele’s face! It connects dead on! Michele is rattled.. and Kristina follows up with a ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE SIDE OF THE FACE!!! Michele is ROCKED and DROPPED to the canvas!

Jake: Michele rolls under the bottom rope and uses the ropes to pull herself up on the apron... Kristina heads over, but Michele swings a big right hand to her jaw! Kristina backs off as Michele jumps to her feet on the apron! Michele sends a forearm to Kristina’s mouth! Kristina stumbles back toward the center of the ring as Michele re-enters... BUT KRISTINA QUICKLY TURNS AROUND AND SENDS ANOTHER KICK TO MICHELE’S RIBS!!! BUT MICHELE DUCKS UNDER IT DELIVERS A PICTURE PERFECT DROPKICK! Look at that move!

Cherish: Look at it? Look at what? I can jump higher, and deliver that move with precision better than Ms. Deadly in that ring.

Edward: If you say so.. Kristina pushes herself back up.. and Michele pulls her by the hair into a Jawbreaker! Kristina falls to one knee... and Michele looks to continue her offense... but Kristina counters with a Single Leg Takedown and goes into a pin!! But Michele powers out of it immediately and jumps to her feet as Kristina is on all fours! Michele hits the ropes and bounces back towards her... KNEE TO THE FACE!!! POWERFUL KNEE TO THE FACE!!!

Jake: Michele is doing OUTSTANDING tonight! That you must admit Cherish.

Cherish: What must I admit? Yes she is doing OKAY tonight, but she is far from doing outstanding. Anyone can beat up Kristina, how do you think I did it?

Edward: Well regardless of who her opponent is, Michele is showing her abilities! Michele now POUNDING forearms into the face of Kristina! Kristina pushes Michele off of her with her using her knees... and Michele isn't going to let her slip away... she locks Kristina into a Full-Nelson.. BUT KRISTINA WITH A KNIFE EDGE CHOP! AND ANOTHER ONE!

Jake: Kristina running the ropes.. SPEAR! SHE CONNECTS WITH A SPEAR AND SOME ANGER-DRIVEN SHOTS TO THE FACE! AND THE PIN!

ONE……………..
TWO…………………..
THR--

Edward: Michele POWERS her way out of that one! But she barely made it! Kristina is the first to get up... as Michele gets up slowly... KRISTINA SWINGS AROUND AND CONNECTS WITH AN ENZUIGIRI!!! MICHELE DEADLY IS ROCKED!!! AND SHE'S DOWN ON THE MAT MOTIONLESS!

Cherish: This match is over. Pin her already!

Jake: It seems as though she doesn’t want to! Kristina heads to the corner and rests on the turnbuckles.. as she waits for Michele to get to her feet to inflict more damage.... Michele slowly gets up.... and she heads over to the corner!! But Kristina SMACKS a kick right under Michele’s jaw as she stumbles away!

Edward: Kristina follows Michele out of the corner... KRISTINA TURNS MICHELE AROUND QUICKLY!! ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM KRISTINA!!!!! MICHELE DROPS TO THE MAT UNCONSCIOUS AS KRISTINA DRAPES HERSELF OVER AND HOOKS THE LEG!!! THIS IS IT!!!

ONE………………..
TWO………………………….
THRE----

Cherish: NO WAY! NO WAY IN HELL SHE KICKED OUT OF THAT!

Jake: BUT SHE DID CHERISH! SHE KICKED OUT! AND NOT EVEN KRISTINA CAN BELIEVE IT! KRISTINA IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATED AND SHE GRABS THE HAIR OF MICHELE DEADLY.. KRISTINA PULLS HER IN FOR THE CANADIAN DDT!

Cherish: COME ON AND END THIS ALREADY!

Edward: MICHELE SPINS OUT OF IT.. DEADLY DREAMS! AND KRISTINA FALLS TO THE MAT HARD! HERE’S THE COVER!

ONE……………………
TWO……………………………
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Boys Hit Cars hits, Michele Deadly gets to her feet and celebrates as Cherish stands up and looks on)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... MICHHEEELLLE DEEEEEEAADDDLLLYYY!!

Jake: WHAT A WIN FOR MICHELE!! IMPRESSIVE VICTORY OVER KRISTINA OUELLET, AS CHERISH, YOU'VE JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT SHE'S READY FOR GLORY ROAD!

Cherish: I've held this Championship for over 6 months, and I know that this girl might be good, but I'm better.

(Michele poses on the turnbuckle, and looks at Cherish)

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring as Chris Elite and Aaron Krycek are already in the ring, getting set in opposing corners)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: The bell sounds as Collision graduate Aaron Krycek takes on Chris Elite in his debut! These two immediately lock up!! And Elite Irish Whips Aaron, Aaron dodges his right hand, and off the other end! Elite goes for a Clothesline, but Aaron catches him... Russian Legsweep!

Edward: And now Aaron grabs Elite, and gets him in position... DDT! Quick cover!

ONE.......
TWO........

(Waffle by Sevendust hits, Andre The Fireboy comes out with a lead pipe in hand to boos)

Jake: Oh boy! It's ATF!! And he has a pipe in hand! What's he doing out here!? What's his business here?

Edward: ATF took out BarcaEdge before Mayhem's broadcast, and now he's interrupting this match with Aaron and Elite! And he's got that weapon in hand!! I'd get out of there if I were those two men! ATF approaching the ring, as Krycek awaits him!

Jake: ATF enters the ring, and Krycek gets out! Krycek bails as ATF turns his attention to Chris Elite. Oh no... ATF gets him up! AND A LEAD PIPE SHOT TO THE SKULL! GOOD GOD THE ECHO!! AND NOW ATF ON TOP OF ELITE, DRILLING SHOTS INTO THE HEAD!

Edward: WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ATF!? ATTACKING AN INNOCENT CHRIS ELITE HERE, AS HE'S JUST RELENTLESS... AND NOW ATF GRABS CHRIS ELITE, AND OH NO... HEADBLAZER!! GOOD GOD, THE HEADBLAZER'S LOCKED IN! ATF'S GOT ELITE IN THAT HEADSCISSORS, AND HE'S JUST CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF HIM!

Jake: SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS, BUT I DON'T BLAME ANYONE IF THEY DON'T. ATF IS A MAD MAN!! HE'S POSSESSED ALMOST!! ELITE'S PASSING OUT! GOOD GOD! CHRIS ELITE'S UNCONSCIOUS!!

(Waffle hits, ATF gets to his feet and throws the lead pipe onto Chris Elite's fallen body as he's booed)

Edward: Can someone please tell me what is going on with Andre The Fireboy!? At Rival's Revenge, the man returned after months of absence to screw BarcaEdge out his match against Zeke Nero. But why!? And earlier tonight he took the man out with electrical cords! What is wrong with ATF?!

(ATF gruntly walks up the ramp as he's booed)

Jake: I don't know, but ATF's showing a whole lot of more aggression. This is a side of his we haven't seen in forever. ATF's a man possessed, but one has to wonder with what. What is his problem with BarcaEdge? That's the question the whole world wants to know.

(Camera fades to Farid's office, as he's sat on his desk and typing on his computer as a knock is heard)

XX: Come in.

(Ethan Hayes walks in and stands by the desk)

Ethan: You wanted to see me?

XX: Ah, yes, I did. Now, congratulations on your title win. You're a great competitor, and you earned the Championship. But to earn a Championship in FWE, is a hard task. But wanna know what a harder task is? Keeping it in your grasp.

Ethan: What's your point? Are you saying I'm defending my title anytime soon? If I am, who is it? I don't care who I defend against, not a problem, because I'll retain it.

XX: It's not who you're facing, it's whom.

Ethan: Um, I don't think we're on the same page...

XX: At Glory Road, the Inter-Anarchy Championship will be up for grabs in a 5.. Man... Championship Scramble.

Ethan: Really? 4 guys? Is that all you got? Do you even have 4 guys who deserve a shot?

XX: You make a good point. I've already scouted two men that have earned it. VIP, being he has a rematch clause. And Carlos Rosso, you should know how deserving he is because after all, he did defeat you two weeks ago on Mayhem. The last two spots I will scout to see who is deserving for over the next few weeks leading to Glory Road. Have a nice day Ethan.

(Ethan Hayes walks off as the camera fades...)

(FWE'14 Trailer Plays)

(Commercial Break)

(Camera shows Mike Cole and Jason Skilled in the ring getting set as Amazing by Kanye West plays)

Jake: We're back on Mayhem, as it's time for this one on one contest between Mike Cole, a man who's been in a slump lately, against Jason Skilled, a man who's been great since returning to FWE.

Edward: Jason wants to redeem himself from losing the Torture Chamber back at Rival's Revenge, and he faces the World Title shot holder in Mike Cole!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: THE MATCH BEGINS AS MIKE COLE QUICKLY CHARGES AT JASON SKILLED IN THE CORNER! AND HE MISSES!! JASON MOVES OUT THE WAY AS COLE TRIED TO CONNECT WITH A SPLASH... AND LOOK AT THIS, JASON ROLLS HIM UP!!

ONE.............. TWO.................. THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Amazing hits, Jason Skilled gets to his feet and chuckles as the referee raises his arm up while Mike Cole is shown with his eyes widened in shock)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, JASSSSOOON SKIIIILLLEEEEDDD!!

Edward: WHAT IN THE WORLD!? IT'S OVER!! JASON JUST BEAT MIKE COLE IN A MATTER OF SECONDS, AND COLE IS IN DISBELIEF!! JASON CELEBRATES AS THE REF RAISES HIS ARM U---

Jake: AND COLE FROM BEHIND!! A BLOW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! WHAT IN THE WORLD!? MIKE COLE JUST AMBUSHED JASON FROM BEHIND, AND NOW COLE UNLOADING SHOTS ONTO JASON! COLE'S FURIOUS!!

Edward: THIS HAS TO BE THE FRUSTRATION COLE'S BEEN FACING FOR LOSING THE PAST FEW WEEKS. COLE'S LOST HIS MIND HERE! COLE'S JUST LOST HIS TEMPER AS A WHOLE!! HE'S UNLOADING ON JASON SKILLED! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! THE REF TRYING TO GET HIM OFF, BUT TO NO AVAIL...

(Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding)

Jake: RINGING THAT BELL HASN'T STOPPED COLE, COLE'S GOT THAT COLE LOCK SYNCHED IN ON JASON'S ARM!! COLE'S LOST IT! THE FRUSTRATION BUILT UP IS COMING OUT ALL ON JASON SKILLED HERE.

(Officials come in and get Cole off Jason as he grabs his hair and shouts in frustration as the crowd boos)

Edward: ...Mike Cole has lost his mind. A savage attack here tonight on Jason Skilled, after Jason beat him in about 12 seconds. Man oh man has Cole's losses finally sunk in, and not in a good way, as he unleashed.

Jake: That's just how it is. Cole took out his anger on another man, and I think his head might pop off!

(Christopher Black is shown walking around the halls)

Christopher: Hey you, water boy, you wanna be my tag team partner?

Water boy: Um, no...

Christopher: FUCK MAN!!! WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY IN THIS DAMN ARENA WANT TO TEAM WITH ME!?! *Black hits his Briefcase on the wall*

(DaVonte Hoskins and Frank Gieling appear on the scene)

DaVonte: Maybe because nobody likes you, or wants to have anything to do with you. Chris, last month I was supposed to face you for that briefcase. But you ran off. What's the point of you having it anyways? No one will team with you. NO ONE.

Frank: What my boy DaVonte is saying, is, you hand over that Briefcase to the BW Agency. Because we're a real team. And you can go do whatever you want to. So, whattaya say, Chris?

DaVonte: Yeah, man, you givin' us the case or do we gotta beat your ass for it?

Christopher: I'm not giving anyone this briefcase. I beat 14 men for it. AND I'M GONNA FIND A PARTNER DAMMIT. I JUST KNOW I WILL.

(Christopher Black storms off in anger shouting "THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMEONE" as Frank and DaVonte look on)

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring as Carlos Rosso shown entering the ring while Rainmaker plays throughout the arena)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)
AD: This contest is set for ONE FALL! Introducing first, in the ring, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana... CAAAARRRLLOOOSS ROOOOOOOOOSSSSSOOOOOOOO!!

Edward: Carlos getting ready for action, as he's been impressive for the past several weeks. And our General Manager took notice, because at Glory Road, Carlos will take part in the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble with VIP, and Champ Ethan Hayes.

Jake: Let's see if Carlos can keep up his good work tonight against this man...

(Kickstart Your Heart by Motley Crue hits, Lawrence comes out to the stage to cheers in his signature t-shirt)

Edward: Lawrence! It's Lawrence!! Lawrence is back! He's ba---

(Lawrence takes the shirt off to reveal another shirt, that reads "Teddy Hart", and flips off the crowd as they boo, before making his way down to the ring)

AD: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas... TEEEEDDDDYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTT!!

Jake: That's not Lawrence, that's Teddy Hart! I spoke to Ted earlier today, and he told me he's not the same failure of a man Lawrence was. The former New Age Champion from Warpath is now part of the Sunday Night Mayhem roster. I think he has a bright future ahead of him if he shows us that he's not the same guy Lawrence was!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: The bell sounds as Carlos and TEDDY lock up... Carlos is overpowering Teddy greatly and pushing him towards the ring ropes! Teddy is put up against the ropes and Carlos is unloading with lefts and rights!

Jake: Carlos now backs up and runs right at Teddy and spears him into the corner!

Edward: Carlos now grabs Teddy and Irish whips him! TEDDYS COMING BACK AND CARLOS DROPKICKS HIM! TEDDY HITS THE GROUND!

Jake: MY GOD! WHAT A MOVE BY CARLOS! Carlos now lifts Teddy back up and knees him in the groin! Carlos now irish whips him again and Teddy comes back! THIS TIME CARLOS CONNECTS WITH A RUNNING DDT! MY GOD, WHAT A MOVE BY CARLOS!

Edward: Teddy’s laid out on the ground! Carlos now get’s on the top rope and eyes down his competition! Carlos points to the ground and he’s shouting ‘ROSSO ROSSO’! CARLOS JUMPS OFF NOW AND HE CONNECTS WITH AN ELBOW DROP!

Jake: WHAT A MOVE FROM CARLOS ROSSO! He now begins stomping rapidly on Teddy Hart and Teddy is taking it! Carlos now runs towards the ropes, HE’S COMING BACK NOW AND HE GOES FOR A LEG DROP BUT LOOK! TEDDY MOVED OUT OF THE WAY AND HE’S BACK TO HIS FEET!

Edward: He run’s at Carlos and clotheslines him to the ground but Carlos get’s right back to his feet! Teddy now connects with a neckbreaker!

Jake: WHAT A NECKBREAKER FROM TEDDY HART! Teddy now grabs Carlos by the back of his head and begins elbowing the top of Carlos head! Teddy now let’s go and connects with a calf kick! Carlos is laid out on the ground!

Edward: TEDDYS RUNNING TOWARDS THE CROWD AND HE’S COMING BACK! HE CONNECTS WITH A LEG DROP! WHAT A MOVE FROM TEDDY HART!

Jake: My god, impressive move by Teddy! Now Carlos is on his knees, using the rope to bring himself back to his feet. He waits patiently as Teddy comes towards him and they lock up! Carlos is pushing Teddy towards the ropes BUT LOOK AT THIS TEDDY KNEES CARLOS RIGHT IN THE GUT AND NOW HE GRABS HIS HEAD AND KNEES HIS FACE!

Edward: Impressive move! Teddy now lifts Carlos up in the air and slams him to the ground hard! Nice slam by Teddy Hart! He now runs towards Carlos and connects with an elbow drop! And now he’s stomping away visciously.

Jake: Carlos is now lifted to his feet by Teddy! Teddy tries to irish whip him BUT CARLOS REVERSES IT AND TEDDY COMES BACK AND CARLOS CONNECTS WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK! TEDDY HIT’S THE GROUND NOW!

Edward: Carlos runs towards the ropes and comes back! HE CONNECTS WITH A LEGDROP!

Jake: Carlos now goes for the pin!

1………………………………………………

2………………………………………………….

KICKOUT!

Edward: BUT TEDDY HART KICKS OUT!

Jake: That was a nice try by Carlos but he didn’t give enough damage to Teddy! Teddy now kicks back to his feet and eyes down Carlos! Carlos is running at him BUT TEDDY CONNECTS WITH A DROPKICK!

Edward: Carlos is against the ropes now and Teddy runs at him and clotheslines him! BUT CARLOS MOVES OUT OF THE WAY! TEDDY HITS THE ROPES AND IS LAUNCHED BACKWARDS! CARLOS CONNECTS WITH AN ENZURIGI KICK! TEDDY HIT’S THE GROUND!

Jake: IMPRESSIVE ENZURIGI FROM CARLOS ROSSO! Teddy is now on the ground and Carlos is running to get on the top rope! He’s waiting patiently AND HE LEAPS! FROG SPLASH! AND TEDDY IS STUNNED! Carlos immediately get’s up and retaliates with an elbow drop!

Edward: Nice combination of moves from Carlos Rosso! Teddy is now trying to get to his feet BUT CARLOS COMES RUNNING AND HE CONNECTS WITH A CURB STOMP AND TEDDYS HEAD COLLIDES WITH THE MAT!

Jake: WHAT AN IMPACT! CARLOS NOW BEGINS STOMPING RAPIDLY ON TEDDY’S BODY! CARLOS GOES FOR THE PIN AGAIN!

1….............................................

2……………………………………………..

3………………………………………………

KICKOUT!

Edward: AND THAT’S THE THR—WAIT A MINUTE, TEDDY POWERED OUT OF THAT ONE! WHAT A SURPRISE!

Jake: Teddy is fighting hard and he’s not giving it! Teddy now is using the ropes to bring himself back up as Carlos is distracted, fighting with the referee.

Edward: Teddy is measuring up and Carlos is still paying no attention. TEDDY RUNS AND HE CONNECTS WITH A BULLDOG! TEDDY QUICKLY RETALLIATES WITH A KICK TO THE FACE!

Jake: Teddy is doing very well now! Carlos is stunned, he’s trying to use the ropes to get to his feet. TEDDYS RUNS AT HIM AND KICKS HIM SQUARE IN THE JAW! CARLOS FALLS TO THE GROUND!

Edward: Teddy is now trying to lift Carlos to his feet BUT CARLOS COUNTERS WITH AN UPPERCUT AND TEDDY IS NOW LOOKING FURIOUS! Teddy punches Carlos square in the jaw! Carlos turns around stunned!

Jake: WAIT LOOK AT THIS! TEDDY CHARGES AT HIM... TEDDY HART CONNECTS WITH THE HARTBREAKER AND HE GOES FOR THE PIN!

1……………………………………………

2…………………………………………….

3…………………………………………..

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Kickstart Your Heart hits, Teddy Hart gets to his feet and celebrates with a smug look on his face, as the ref raises his arm up)

AD: YOUR WINNER.. TEEEDDDYYYYY HAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTT!!!

Edward: Wow, what a win! Teddy Hart impressive in his Mayhem debut, and return to FWE. And Jake, I think you were right, this is a totally different man than the Lawrence we last saw months ago.

Jake: I told you. I know this kid. He said no more games, it's time to be all business. And I believe that he was all business here tonight, with an impressive victory over Carlos Rosso. I think Hart definitely opened up some eyes in the locker room.

(Camera shows Johnny Thompson along with Ryan Savage outside of his locker room)

Johnny Thompson: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with the 2013 Sole Commencement Winner, Ryan Savage! I have a few questions for you tonight though Ryan, are you willing to answer them?

(Ryan nods)

Johnny Thompson: Alright, let’s begin with asking you how does it feel heading into the main event at Glory Road?

Ryan Savage: Johnny, it’s very anticipating. I’ve been waiting for my moment in this company ever since entering and winning that match finally gave me the opportunity I’ve been dreaming of. I’ll be heading into the biggest show of them all and I’ll be fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship against none other than mister briefcase of opportunity, the first ever triple crown winner, the man on top of the world Tyler Blade. You can bet all your marbles that he isn’t going to have any easy defense, it might not even be a defense.

Johnny Thompson: Those are strong words Ryan. How do you feel about your match with Liam Catterson tonight though?

Ryan Savage: Honestly if it were a few months ago I’d be thinking out of my mind but now I know Liam isn’t indestructible, but he’s very mortal. I’m honestly going to say that I can beat him without a doubt in my mind and Liam has no chance, but if you want to know what to expect; well expect the unexpected. Liam is in for it tonight.

(Ryan walks away)

Johnny Thompson: Well there you have it folks, Ryan Savage!

(Camera fades to a commercial break)

(Glory Road Tickets On Sale!)

(Camera returns to the commentary desk where Martin Arkless is shown sat next to Jake Evans, as Tyler Blade is sat next to Edward Thomas, both in commentator sets)

Jake: IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME!! as we welcome you back to Mayhem. We're joined by Martin Arkless, and the World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Blade!

Edward: Great to have you two here, gentleman.

Martin: Feels good to be here, Ed.

Tyler: It feels even better to not choke in a World Title match. (hehe)

Martin: Very funny, but I figured you'd know a thing or two about choking.

Jake: :O !!

Edward: Let's calm down, high school kids. And let's send it to Anthony Davidson as we're set for the main event!

(Camera pans to the ring as Anthony Davidson is standing by)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for ONEEE FAALLL AND IT IS YOUR MAAAIIINNN EEVVEEENTT OF THE EEEEVVEEENNIIINNNGGG!!!

(Rules of Nature by Jason Miller hits, Liam Catterson makes his way to the ring, sporting the "Burial" t-shirt as he's booed)

AD: Introducing first, from Shildon, UK... "The Malicious Assassin" LIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAMMMMM CAAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEERRRSSSOOOONNN!!!

Edward: Well Martin, it was Rival's Revenge's Torture Chamber, where many believed you had Tyler Blade beat. But because of this man, Liam Catterson, returning after you eliminated him, and costing you the match, Tyler is still World Champ.

Tyler: Oh cut the crap. I didn't ask, nor will I ever ask, Liam for help. I mean, he's Liam. He's as useless as a broken pencil. The fact is, Martin, whether or not Liam came back into the Chamber, we all know I'd still beat you.

Martin: Is that so? Because we must've been at different events May 25th. From what I remember, I was putting you away before big nose cost me the match.

(My World by Brand New Sin hits, Ryan Savage comes out and shows off his cape, entitled "RyaNation" in silver, before coming down to cheers)

AD: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, he is the 2013 Sole Commencement Winner... RYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAANNNN SAAAAAAAAVVVAAAAAAAAGGGEEE!!!

Jake: This crowd in Detroit is ELECTRIC! Here comes Ryan Savage, the man that will face you, Tyler Blade, at Glory Road, for the World Heavyweight Championship. After your match at Rival's Revenge, Ryan came out and you two engaged in a heated stare down to end the night.

Tyler: Look, I don't care about Ryan Savage. The fact is, he made the wrong choice choosing to go for my belt. He could've easily chose the FWE Championship, and head to Warpath, and have a legitimate chance at winning. But he chose me, and at Glory Road, all that hard work he's put in, will all go down the toilet after I defeat him.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: Ryan and Liam circle the ring, eyeing each other down! This match has a lot of tension because Liam wants what Ryan has, that World Heavyweight Championship shot.

Tyler: Actually, Jake, it's a wasted Championship shot.

Martin: Actually, Tyler, you and your noodle-filled head should shut up and enjoy the match.

Edward: Liam with a quick Irish Whip, but Ryan comes running back with a Clothesline! Liam quickly gets back to his feet, and Ryan with another Clothesline! NO!! LIAM DUCKS UNDERNEATH, AND HE HOOKS THE ARMS FROM BEHIND... FULL NELSON SLAM!!

Jake: The former World Champ---

Tyler: Former, good emphasis!

Jake: Liam grab Ryan and sends him into the corner! And now measuring him... HE CHARGES FORWARD!!... AND HE MISSES THE SPLASH AS RYAN MOVED OUT THE WAY! RYAN RUNS OFF THE ROPES, AND LIAM BOUNCES OFF AND TURNS INTO HIM, RUNNING DROPKICK CONNECTS!!

Edward: Ryan's so quick, you definitely must be looking out for that, Tyler!

Martin: Tyler should look out after his mentally insane girlfriend first.

Jake: Ryan's at the apron here, and he's awaiting Liam to get to his feet!! AND HE SPRINGBOARDS... BUT LIAM WITH A KICK TO THE MID SECTION!! LIAM CAUGHT HIM IN MID AIR WITH A KICK, AND HE BRINGS HIM UP! AND SLAMS HIM WITH A POWERBOMB!! COVER!

ONE..............................
TWO..................................
KICKOUT!

Edward: Ryan kicks out at two! Liam now gets to his feet and measures him. Ryan's getting up, and Liam's behind him! Liam goes off the ropes. And he comes back looking for a bulldog! And he connects it!!

Jake: And now Liam's trying to lock in some kind of a submission on Ryan. What are your thoughts on Liam so far, Martin?

Martin: Liam's not a bad competitor, I know my cousin. It's him as the evil conniving person he is that I'm out to seek payback against.

Edward: Liam has Ryan in some headlock, but Ryan's up to his feet, and shooting elbows at Liam!! And he breaks free! But Liam shoves him against the ropes, and he charges for him! BUT RYAN, BACK BODY DROP!! AND LIAM GOES FLYING OUT TO RINGSIDE!!

Jake: Liam now trying to recover, BUT RYAN'S COMING THROUGH, LOOK OUT!!! OH MY GOD!! GOOD LORD!!!!! SUICIDE SOMERSAULT PLANCHA ONTO THE OUTSIDE!! HOLY SHIT, BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!! NEITHER MAN IS MOVING A MUSCLE! LET'S TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!

(Replays air, before resuming to the live camera)

Edward: Ryan Savage struggling to get to his feet, using the barricade, as Liam's still down. And Ryan, grabbing Liam, and rolling him into the ring! He slides in and covers!

ONE..................................
TWO........................................
KICKOUT!

Jake: But Liam stays alive! For how much longer though? Ryan's in the driver's seat, and I think it might be over for Liam soon!

Tyler: Too bad Liam's the closest that Ryan's ever gonna come to beating a World Champion.

Edward: Liam's trying to recover his senses, and he's up to a knee. AND RYAN, CHARGING OFF THE ROPES... AND OH NO... SIC!! SHADES OF DA KING!! RYAN WITH THE SIC TO THE TEMPLE OF LIAM, AND LIAM GOES DOWN.

Martin: Maybe he knocked sense back into Liam's head.

Jake: WELL, RYAN'S GOING UP TO THE TOP ROPE! THE RYANATION IS ON THEIR FEET! RYAN GOES TO THE TOP ROPE, AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE'S THINKING!! SET YOUR DVR'S FOLKS!!

Tyler: Oh not today!

Edward: AND WAIT, TYLER BLADE DROPS HIS HEADSET, WHERE ARE YOU GOING TYLER!?

Jake: OH MY GOD!! TYLER KNOCKS RYAN OFF! RYAN FALLS TO THE CANVAS! THIS MATCH IS THROWN OUT!

Martin: What in the bloody hell!?

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: AND NOW TYLER'S IN THE RING, AND HE'S AMBUSHING RYAN!! TYLER LEADING AN ASSAULT ON HIS GLORY ROAD CHALLENGER! THE WORLD CHAMPION UNLOADING THOSE RIGHT HANDS ONTO THE SKULL OF RYAN!

Jake: LIAM JOINING IN THE FRAY, AS NOW TYLER AND LIAM DOUBLE TEAMMING RYAN WITH STOMPS!! BUT OH BOY! HERE COMES MARTIN!! MARTIN LEAVES THE ANNOUNCE TABLE, AND HE ENTERS THE RING, AND NOT MARTIN CHARGES FOR LIAM!! AND NOW THEY EXCHANGE!

Edward: MARTIN GOING FOR LIAM, EVENING THE NUMBERS!! MARTIN GRABS LIAM... REVERSE DDT!! AND NOW TYLER, GOING FOR MARTIN! TYLER GOES FOR THE FAME CUTTER... BUT MARTIN SHOVES HIM OFF... POETIC JUSTICE!! OH MY GOD! OUT OF NOWHERE!!

Jake: RYAN SAVAGE CAUGHT TYLER WITH THAT ELBOW AS MARTIN SHOVED TYLER INTO IT!! TYLER ROLLS OUT THE RING, AND LIAM BAILS AS WELL!

AD: The winner of this match by disqualification... RYYAAAN SAAAAVVAAAGGGEEE!!

(My World hits, Tyler Blade is shown backing up the ramp, holding his jaw and grasping the World Title as Liam is shown crawling up to the stage)

Edward: Well, Ryan didn't get the win how he wanted, but he got it. Ryan picks up the win by DQ, after Tyler Blade gets involved. And Martin Arkless came to his aid.

(Martin and Ryan shake hands, and eye down Liam and Tyler)

Jake: What a night it's been on Mayhem! The Journey to Glory Road has DEFINITELY been intensified on this edition of Sunday Night Mayhem. But we're out of time folks! Thank you all for tuning in!!

Edward: We'll see you next week. Good night everybody, from Detroit!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

June 2nd 2013
Page 1 of 1