FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 23rd 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 23rd 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 23rd 2013   June 23rd 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(18 Days Until Glory Road)

(Camera fades into Target Arena, from the skybox, as the rest of the arena and display is shown, no music plays, the crowd is heard cheering as it settles to the commentary desk)

Edward: Live from Minneapolis, Minnesota, this is Sunday Night Mayhem! Edward Thomas and Jake Evans welcoming you, as we're only 18 days away from Glory Road, the biggest event of the year!

(Camera pans over to the ring where Farid is shown standing by with a mic in hand)

Jake: We kick off Mayhem with our GM! Let's hear what Farid's got to say!

AD: Ladies and gentleman, the General Manager of Sunday Night Mayhem... XTREEEMEE XFFAACCTTOORRR!!

XX: Welcome to Mayhem Minneapolis, Minnesota! *crowd cheers* Tonight's Mayhem is one of the last three until the grand stage, the biggest pay-per-view event in FWE, and all of pro wrestling's HISTORY, Glory Road!

XX: I'm here right now to make a few announcements regarding the event. First and foremost, the World Heavyweight Championship picture. Now, last Mayhem, I was forced to indefinitely suspend Ryan Savage after he broke my rules. *crowd boos* And I deeply regret it, but a rule is a rule, and if broken, it's followed up with consequences. Ryan Savage's suspension will last until Glory Road, where he will get his Title Shot against Champion Tyler Blade.

XX: And to ensure that match will end with a victor, I am laying down the law. If ANYONE is to interfere in that contest, that person's contract will be terminated on the spot! Moving on, the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble. There are four of five men, and I've been asked who the fifth man will be. Well, I've made my choice, and that "man" will reveal himself tonight.

XX: Last order of business. Before I begin, I'd like to call down the topic of the subject, so Christopher Black, please come down here.

(Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne hits, Christopher Black comes out to the ring with a smirk on his face, holding both Brotherhood Championships on his shoulders)

Edward: Well, Jake, it was Warpath this past week where Christopher Black cashed in his All or Nothing Briefcase for the Brotherhood Championships, WITHOUT a partner. Black shocked the world on Warpath as he won both Championships. One has to wonder what Farid's reaction is to all this.

Christopher: Before you begin, I'd like to congratulate me and myself. I'd like to congratulate my helpful tag team partner Christopher Black, as he and I successfully captured the Brotherhood Championships on Warpath just a few nights ago! Now, Farid, what'd you call me out for?

XX: Um, well, besides the fact that you have the whole partner issue, I think your delusion might be giving you a psycological issue... But getting down to business, Christopher. You violated the terms of the All or Nothing Briefcase's contract. The title shot was for you and a PARTNER of your choice to cash in at any time you wanted, and attempt to win the titles. That was not the case on War---

Christopher: Correction, Farid. I did have a partner of my choice when I cashed in. My partner was Christopher Black, and now the two of us hold the Brotherhood Championships. I don't see why I'm out here for.

XX: Christopher, listen to me. This isn't about making any funny or dumb remarks. This is business. You have illegally used that Briefcase, and went against the terms of the contract. And for that, I have no choice but to leave you with two paths you can go down. It's the easy way, or the hard way.

XX: Christopher Black, you can easily go out and find another partner. And if you don't, I will strip you of the Brotherhood Championships. You have until Glory Road to find yourself a tag team partner, because on that night, those titles will be up for defense against The BW Agency.

Christopher: Alright, Farid, I'll start looking for a partner now.

(Christopher Black starts looking around the crowd, and ringside, and then he looks at Farid)

Christopher: I've found a partner!

XX: And who is that?

Christopher: Alright, the partner that I have chosen, to share these Brotherhood Championships with, and defend at Glory Road, is...

Christopher: Christopher Black!

(Farid shakes his head and facepalms in irritation)

XX: That's it, you wanna be all funny? Fine. We'll see how you laugh next week, because next week, I will select a tag team partner for you. And I don't care if you like him or not, and don't want him as your partner. You chose the hardest way.

(Farid exits the ring as the camera pans to the commentary desk)

Jake: Well, a bizarre way to kick off Mayhem... Christopher Black's out of his mind, does he think he has split personalities or something?

Edward: I have no clue, but the newly-crowned Brotherhood "Champions" is in action coming up next!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera shows Mike Cole in his locker room backstage, talking to someone who's face is blocked by the door)

Mike Cole: Tonight is the night where the world knows the name of you, the man that has shown me the light. I can't wait.

Edward: Mike Cole has been talking since last Mayhem about a "savior", and tonight he promises to reveal this person, that's still to come on Mayhem!

(Camera returns to the ring as Christopher Black and Chris Elite are set in separate corners)

Jake: Chris Elite enters the ring here, as he's set to face the Brotherhood "Champions" Christopher Black.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: Christopher Black straight into Chris Elite's face with numerous punches. Black has backed him into and corner and is wailing on him!

Edward: The ref tells Black to get off Elite but he just carries on with the punches and kicks. Black finally backs off and Elite comes running straight at him but Black connects with a massive clothesline!

Jake: Elite has been laid out. Black has climbed on Elite and is smashing Elite's skull on the canvas. It is bouncing off it sickeningly. Black is really bringing the match to Elite.

Edward: Black has dragged Elite to his feet and hits a quick suplex on him. Black is now stamping directly on Elite's arm, Black now with a knee drop on the arm!

Jake: Elite is screaming in pain after that painful knee drop crushing is arm. Black lifts him back up to his feet and hits a quick roundhouse kick on him! What a stunning kick by Black!

Edward: Elite is wobbling after that kick and Black grabs his head under his arm and hits a DDT! Black with the cover!

KICKOUT!

Jake: Elite managed to get his shoulder up in time. Black runs his fingers through his hair in frustration and picks Elite back up to his feet.

Edward: Black irish whips Elite in the corner and runs like a train with him connecting with a clothesline! Elite wobbles away from the corner and Black lifts him up and hits him with a sidewalk slam.

Jake: Black is in complete control of this match, Elite hasn't even hit a single move! Black picks Elite back up to his feet and connects with a big right hand. Elite tries to retaliate with one of his own but Black just ducks it.

Edward: Black quickly grabs him from behind and hits a german suplex! Black is back to wailing on Elite again! He picks him back up and Elite is really shaken up here. He doesn't seem to know where he is.

Jake: Elite is wobbling now and Black with the superkick! What a vicious kick there, Elite has gotta be out of it! But Black isn't done there! He has lifted Elite back to his feet.

Edward: Black is signalling the end here! He has grabbed Elite and put him in the position for the Game Ender! And he hits it! Black hits the game ender! He hooks the leg....

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Bark At The Moon hits, Christopher Black gets to his feet and celebrates with his Championships)

AD: Here is your winner.......CHRISTOPHER BLAAAAACCCKKK!!

Jake: What an impressive win to kick off Mayhem! Black dominates, as our Brotherhood "Champions" is victorious. One has to wonder who his partner will be revealed as next week.

(Camera shows Tyler Blade in the parking lot, with his bags, as Johnny Thompson chases after him)

JT: Tyler! Tyler! Where are you going, Champ!?

Tyler: Where else would you think? I have no match scheduled tonight. Ryan Savage is being dealt with, because of HIMSELF. He got himself suspended. And just like any other Champion, I'm going to take a good rest and prepare for Glory Road. You know why? Because I deserve it.

JT: How do you figure so?

Tyler: Well, Johnny. Look at it this way. Does Wlad Klitschko have to fight each and every night before his big title defenses on Pay-Per-View? No. He trains, but he doesn't have to risk his health. And I'm sick of having to do that. So just like him, being I'm a superior Champion to him and all others, I will train and I vow to not compete from now until Glory Road, because that's what Champions should get.

(Tyler Blade loads his bags into his car, gets in it, and drives off as Johnny Thompson looks on)

Edward: Well, it looks like the World Heavyweight Champion has decided to take it upon himself to exit the arena, and Sunday Night Mayhem for tonight.

(Commercial Break)

(FWE'14 Trailer Plays)

(Camera shows Farid in his office on the phone)

XX: What the hell do you mean you're taking the night off!? What kind of World Champion are you!?

XX: Listen, Mr. Blade, I don't care if you want to be Wlad Klitchsko or a boxer. This is pro wrestling, not boxing. We fight each night. And you say you vow not to compete, well that choice is NOT in your hands. It's in mine. And I say next week, you WILL be in action. Understood!?

XX: UNDERSTOOD?!?!

(Camera returns to the commentary desk, where Ethan Hayes is shown sat next to Jake Evans as Carlos Rosso is next to Edward Thomas)

Jake: We're back on Mayhem as Carlos Rosso and Inter-Anarchy Champion Ethan Hayes join us at ringside for our next contest!

Edward: Which features the other two men they will face at Glory ROad in the Championship Scarmble for Hayes' Inter-Anarchy Championship.

Ethan Hayes: And what's with this talk of the fifth man? I've been waiting for a damn long time. I'm excited to see who the fourth man I'm giong to prevail over in one night is.

Carlos Ross: Um, I'm sorry, but I think you mean the fourth man that will join you, VIP and Teddy Hart in a valiant, but losing effort at Glory Road when I come out on top with that Championship in my grasp.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This contest is set for ONEEEE FAAAAALLL!!

AD: Introducing first, he is from San Antonio Texas, he is "The Showstealer" ... TEEEDDYY HAAARRRTTT!!!

(Kickstart Your Heart by Motley Crue begins to play as Teddy Hart walks down the ring to an eruption of boos)

Jake: Teddy is a great young superstar and he certainly has a lot to offer in the future! I can’t wait to see him in action tonight, and I can’t wait to see him at Glo-

Ethan Hayes: Shut up Jake. Both you and I know he isn’t going to win the whole thing at Glory Road and the only man who is going to walk out victorious is ME!

Carlos Rosso: No Ethan, I’M going to win it at Glory Road. I’m the only one capable of doing so, nobody has what it takes to defeat me, you should know that because I beat you in the past.

Ethan Hayes: Yeah, I’d like to see that happen again when I splatter your brain all of the floor..

Jake: GUYS! Calm down, we’re about to have a match, okay? Teddy Hart gets set for action here.

AD: Now introducing his opponent, from Oakland, California, he is "FWE's Resident VIP", VIIIIIICCCTTTOOOORR ISSAAAAIIIIAAAAAH PRIIINCE!!

(We VIP Ballin’ by MVP begins to play as VIP makes his way down the ramp to a whole bunch of mixed reaction)

Edward: VIP is a pro wrestling veteran. Being one of the most well known names in our business, he's a former Brotherhood Champion, and let's not forget, the shortest reigning Inter-Anarchy Champion in FWE.

Ethan Hayes: That's because of me. (xd)

Jake: Of course it is, after you cashed in at Rival's Revenge. But I think that cash in has got you into a bigger heap of obstacles to overcome at Glory Road.

Carlos Rosso: And now it's time for this match up! I'm out here to scout my competition, unlike our soon to be former Champion who can't shut up.

(DING DING DING)

Edward: These two immediately lock up! Victor is working quickly to get a hold of Teddys leg but no! Teddy knees VIP right in the groin and now he’s bent over! Teddy immediately elbows him in the back of the head!

Jake: Nice move by Teddy Hart! Teddy now Irish whips him towards the corner and he run’s at him! CLOTHESLINE! VIP comes wobbling forward and Teddy kicks him in the groin! HE GOES FOR A DDT! IT CONNECTS!

Edward: Very impressive move by Teddy Hart! Teddy is taking control thus far in the match up and look as he gets on top of Teddy! LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT! TEDDY’S GOING CRAZY WITH BLOWS TO VIP!

Jake: WAIT! VIP catches the fist and retaliates with a punch to the face! They now both get up to their feet! TEDDY RUNS TOWARDS THE ROPE AND HE COMES BACK! BIG BOOT FROM VIP! Teddy hit’s the ground!

Edward: VIP now begins stomping away on all of Teddy’s ligaments! VIP now runs towards the ropes and he’s coming back! BALLIN’ ELBOW DROP! AND HE CONN—

Jake: NO! Teddy moves out of the way just in time and he springs up to his feet! He now charges at VIP and connects with a clothesline! VIP hit’s the ground but he get’s right back up! VIP now runs at Teddy and he grabs him!

Edward: SNAP OVER, BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX! TEDDY GOES FLYING!

Ethan Hayes: I’ll admit, that was a smart move by VIP but that doesn’t make up for his overall stupidity. Anyone could’ve easily reversed that and made it a reverse DDT but Teddy failed to do so. As for Teddy’s performance, it’s just disgusting.

Carlos Rosso: I agree with you for once Ethan. These two are both two awful wrestlers with nothing more to offer. I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time out here.

Jake: Let’s disregard these comments.. VIP quickly connects with a leg drop onto Teddy! He now lifts him up into the air! FIREMANS CARRY SLAM CONNECTS ! VIP goes for the pin quickly!

1………………………………

2………………………………

KICKOUT!

Edward: A good kickout by Teddy Hart! Teddy quickly rolls towards the ropes and uses them to help him back to his feet. VIP comes charging at Teddy but Teddy quickly jumps up and dropkicks VIP! He falls over and Teddy kicks him square in the jaw!

Jake: VIP falls to the ground now! Teddy quickly grabs around VIP’s neck and begins choking! VIP IS TURNING PURPLE! REAR NAKED CHOKE CONNECTS!

Edward: Teddy quickly let’s go though and flips VIP over onto his belly! Teddy now attempts to lock in the sharpshooter! AND IT’S LOCKED! TEDDY IS TRYING TO TAP VIP OUT HERE!

Jake: VIP is inching for the ropes but Teddy keeps getting tighter and tighter! It’s getting harder for VIP to stay in this! WAIT TEDDY NOW LET’S GO! He drags VIP into the center of the ring and locks in the sharpshooter yet again, holy shit!

Edward: VIP is going to snap his leg! Damn! But he refuses to give in to Teddy Hart! He’s crawling towards the ring ropes, he’s aching for it! He’s getting closer inch by inch and now he’s just a few inches away from reaching it!

Jake: Teddy just let’s go and quickly retaliates with an elbow drop right to VIP’s spine! What a move!

Edward: VIP is now using the ropes to help him up but Teddy is getting on the top rope! He’s there and VIP is to his feet… TEDDY LEAPS! TEDDY CONNECTS WITH A DIVING DROPKICK AND VIP FALLS TO THE FLOOR YET AGAIN! Teddy now goes for the pin!

1……………………………….

2……………………………..

3…………………………….KICKOUT!

Ethan Hayes: How original, a diving move and a pin. Teddy will never learn the advanced technicalities of wrestling.

Edward: He already has Ethan.

Ethan Hayes: NO. HE HASN’T.

Jake: Whatever you say Ethan.. Teddy quickly lifts VIP back to his feet and sets him up in the corner! HE RUN’S AT HIM AND CONNECTS WITH A CLOTHESLINE! VIP comes back a little bit and Teddy immediately lifts him into the air and slams him down! What a move!

Edward: Teddy now begins to rapidly stomp on VIP! He is showing no remorse whatsoever and Teddy’s doing a great job at keeping charge of this match up.

Jake: Teddy lifts VIP up again and turns him around quickly! GERMAN SUPLEX! ONE, TWO, AND THREE CONNECT! Teddy Hart is on fire! Teddy now throws VIP Over his shoulders one last time!

Edward: VIP hit’s the ground but quickly get’s up! What endurance from VIP! He now runs towards Teddy and Teddy runs towards him! THEY CLOTHESLINE EACH OTHER!

Jake: Both men had just collapsed to the ground! They are both down and out! What the hell is going on here!?

Edward: Both of these men are on the ground, what’s going on!? VIP’s getting to his feet! He’s now up! He’s walking towards Teddy now and he lifts him to his feet! Teddy uppercuts Victor though! VIP is pissed though and he runs right at Teddy and clotheslines him out of the ring! MY GOD!

ONE

Jake: VIP follows him out and lifts Teddy right back to his feet! He throws him towards the announce table and Teddy hits his shoulder on it!

TWO

THREE

Edward: Teddy is now groggily getting up, VIP grabs him... AND OH MY GOOD! LOOK OUT!! HE SENDS HART RIGHT INTO ETHAN HAYES HERE AT RINGSIDE!! WHAT IN THE HELL!?

Jake: HAYES IS DOWN AND VIP LAUGHS, HE GRABS HART AND SETS HIM BACK INTO THE RING.

Carlos Rosso: The way Ethan talks, I would've done the same damn thing.

Edward: And now VIP, goes off the ropes onto a down and out Hart... BALLIN' ELBOW DROP CONNECTS! VIP now has that look in his eye! He wants to put away Hart here!!

Jake: Hart's slowly getting up, and VIP grabs him, and he positions him! VIP ONLY!! WAIT A MINUTE! HAYES!! ETHAN HAYES ATTACKS VIP!! HAYES SLID INTO THE RING AND TACKLED VIP DOWN, AND NOW HE'S UNLOADING! THIS MATCH GETS THROWN OUT!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: HAYES AND VIP EXCHANGING SHOTS, AND TEDDY HART IS NONE TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT!! HE GRABS HAYES, AND A HARTBREAKER!! HARTBREAKER TO HAYES! AND WAIT A MINUTE, CARLOS ROSSO LEAVES, AND HE ENTERS THE RING!! ROSSO IS BEHIND HART, AND HE TURNS HIM AROUND!

Jake: ROSSO GRABS HIM, AND PUTS HIM UP... AND BRINGS HIM DOWN! CARLOS' THRONE!! CARLOS' THRONE CONNECTING---

(A flame pyro blasts from the stage)

Edward: WHOA WHAT THE HELL!?

(Awaken by Disturbed hits, the lights in the arena turn to red as smoke fills the stage)

Jake: *coughing* Good God what the hell is going on Ed?!

Edward: I have no clue!

(A man emerges from the smoke, wearing a red & black attire and metal mask as he marches down to the ring)

Jake: Who in the hell is that!? Who is this man approaching the ring!

Edward: I have no clue, but this man looks like a monster! He's huge!! And he's entering the ring! Oh no! Rosso, Hayes, VIP and Hart are all in there with this monster!

Jake: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON! THIS UNKNOWN MAN IS IN THE RING, AND NOW HERE COMES HAYES GOING FOR HIM! BUT AN UPPERCUT! AND NOW VIP RUNS TOWARDS HIM, BUT A BIG BOOT!!

Edward: WHAT'S GOING ON!! AND TEDDY HART, GOES FOR THE HARTBREAKER!! BUT LOOK! HE CAUGHT HIS FOOT! AND NOW HE GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT!! AND HERE COMES CARLOS ROSSO, BUT NOT FOR LONG, THE MONSTER GRABS HIM TOO!! OH MY GOD! HE HAS BOTH MEN BY THE THROAT...

Jake: CHOKESLAM!! CHOKESLAM TO ROSSO AND HART!! GOOD GOD WHAT IS GOING ON!?!? WAIT WAIT WAIT!

(The man summons his arms up, and lets them go as fire implodes from the four corners of the ring, Awaken hits again as the crowd is in shock)

Edward: Can someone tell me what is going on!? Who is this man!? Why did he just assault these four men!/

Jake: Oh my god, Ed! I've figured it out! This is the fifth man that Farid was talking about! He has to be it! He just laid out the four men in the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble! This monster of a man is the one Farid meant!

Edward: If that's the case, boy, I would be pretty damn scared, because I've got goosebumps from this monster's appearance, as he just laid out four grown pro wrestlers within seconds...

(Commercial Break)

(Glory Road Preview Plays)

(Bring Me To Life by Evanscene hits, BarcaEdge comes out to a standing ovation, with a cast around his left shoulder/bicep, holding a mic in hand)

AD: Ladies and gentleman... BAAAAAAARRRRCCAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDGGGEEEEE!!

Jake: We return to Mayhem as the roof just blew off the building for the former World Champion! Here comes Barca to the ring! We haven't seen him in weeks, since that brutal encounter with Andre The Fireboy before Mayhem was on the air.

Edward: It's hard to forget the electrocution Barca faced, and the cast he has strapped around his shoulder and upper arm. I'm surprised he's with us tonight. Let's hear what he has to say!

(Barca steps into the ring, and looks around the cheering crowd)

Barca: Now this, THIS is what I missed most in the past few weeks I've been absent from this show! Loud fans, the ovation, and all your support. Thank you all, because while I've been gone, I've seen tweets, messages, e-mails, all in support of me to feel better after I felt the most excruciating pain I've ever felt in my career.

("Barca!" chants fill the arena)

Barca: Thank you, thank you. It feels god damn great to be ba---

(Waffle by Sevendust hits, the cheers and chants turn into boos as Andre The Fireboy comes down to the ring)

Jake: Oh boy, look who it is! The man that has arguably made BarcaEdge's life hell since he returned to FWE, here comes ATF. And he doesn't look so pleasant tonight with Barca's presence!

ATF: Look at you people... just pathetic. You're all such sheep. And for what? For who? This man? I pity you people. When I came back to this company at Rival's Revenge, I targeted you, BarcaEdge. Why? For the past few weeks, I've had my mouth shut. I've let my actions do the talking, as shown in your cast. You said it yourself, you've never felt pain like you did that night.

ATF: And why, Andre? Why would I target someone like BarcaEdge, whose never done anything to me? Whose paths I've never crossed with? It's simple, Barca. You're everything that's wrong with this company. You should've STAYED home, retired. But what did you do? You chose the selfish way to go. You came back, started hogging up the spotlight from the rest of this roster. And that, that just didn't sit well with me.

ATF: See, I knew when to step down, and you obviously didn't. And that's what I've shown you, because I've brought you down a notch. At Rival's Revenge, I didn't give Zeke Nero a win. I gave a win to pro wrestling. I made you pay, because you're a disgrace. And you're the kind of man that's hiding yourself. These people, these IDIOTS, are buying into your crap, without realizing the bigger picture; BarcaEdge is a spotlight stealer. An attention seeker.

Barca: Oh shut up! Shut up! I've had enough of this. WE'VE ALL had enough of you. You think it's that easy to retire? I was forced into retirement by an injury. And you know what, I overcame it. My career prematurely ended. And you think it's my fault that I overcame the injuries? That I'm resuming my career, and working it to the fullest? Let me tell you something, Andre. You like to be some sort of radical. You like to try to pick a fight with anything just because you don't like it.

Barca: You started a war with your own cousin, Hass Johnson, the Chairman of this company. And you fought him at Frontline Warfare. And for what, I wonder? And I've figured it out. It's your ego.

ATF: OH, YOU, BARCAEDGE, WANNA TALK EGO!?

Barca: SHUT UP, I'M TALKING. Ever since I've been in this company, you've envied me. You've shown jealousy to my success. It's because I've been more of the "posterboy" than you were. It's because these people love me more than they ever loved you. It's because when someone had to represent FWE outside the ring, it wasn't you, it was me! And that's what bothers you. You've been waiting a long time for our paths to cross, haven't you?

Barca: Well, you've got your wish.

ATF: What the hell are you talking about!?

Barca: Glory Road, 18 days in Chicago. I'm talking about a match that will go down as the greatest in FWE history. For the first time, Andre The Fireboy vs BarcaEdge, one on one. A match that should exceed the brutality bar. A match that will be on the grandest stages. Andre... me against you in...

Barca: THREE STAGES OF HELL!!!

(The crowd goes wild with cheers as ATF's face shows concern)

ATF: Wait a minute! You can't do that! You aren't the boss. You aren't the match-maker.

Barca: Oh, I knew you'd say that. But that's where you're wrong. I've planned this match since the day you put me into the hospital. I talked with the FWE Board, and they're all for it.

ATF: That's ridiculously unfair. I've whooped your ass before, I don't need 3 stages of hell to do it again.

Barca: You also don't need to wait until Glory Road. I may not be 100%, but I came here tonight, for a FIGHT!

Edward: OH BOY, BARCA DROPS THE MIC, AND HE TAKES OFF HIS T-SHIRT, AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS SOME OF ATF NOW! ARE THEY GONNA THROW IT DOWN!?

(Farid shows up on the titantron)

XX: Gentleman! Relax! You've got your match at Glory Road, there's no need for all this! Especially because you're going to have to come together in unity pretty soon.

XX: What I mean is, you're both going to be in action up next, as partners! You will take on the BW Agency. Good luck, gentleman.

(Farid fades off as Barca and ATF are shown staring at each other)

Jake: What!? Barca and ATF teaming up!? How's this going to work out!? They hate each other for god's sake!

Edward: I don't know, but they take on Frank and DaVonte after this!

(Commercial Break)

(Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch hits, Frank Gieling and DaVonte Hoskins make their way to the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for ONE FALL! Making their way to the ring, the team of DaVonte Hoskins, and Frank Gieling... THE B! W! AGGEEENNNCCCYYYY!!

Jake: We're back on Sunday Night Mayhem as we get set for this tag contest, featuring ATF and BarcaEdge, two rivals forced to work together here against this duo.

Edward: We learned earlier tonight that Frank and DaVonte would be getting a title shot at the Brotherhood Championships come Glory Road against Christopher Black, and his partner who will be revealed next week by GM Xtreme XFactor. Let's see how ATF and Barca do against this cohesive pairing, shouldn't be easy I say.

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Gieling and BarcaEdge set things off as the pair of them lock up and Gieling hits the knee to the ribs. Now BarcaEdge trying to lock up again, but Gieling sends BarcaEdge for the Irish Whip, AND A NICE BIG BOOT TO THE FACE.

Edward: Now Gieling has the headlock applied, and you can see BarcaEdge struggling to fight out of this, Andre the Fireboy not in any rush to help him, BUT BARCAEDGE, USING THE HEADBUTT, AND FLIPS GIELING IN FRONT OF HIM. Now Barca circles the ring, AND LOOK, SLAPPING ANDRE THE FIREBOY IN. ATF DOESN'T LOOK PLEASED

Jake: ATF steps into the ring, and now Gieling and Fireboy both lock up, these two have a great history between each other, and Fireboy now begins to push Gieling to the ropes. ANDRE CHARGES AT GIELING, but Gieling moves out the way, Fireboy holds onto the ropes, just. Now Gieling comes to Fireboy who is trying to get back to the ring, AND GIELING SUPLEXES HIM IN THE RING. Gieling tags in Hoskins and Hoskins, NOW BEGGING ANDRE TO BRING IT NOW. CAN HOSKINS PUT HIM AWAY?

Edward: AND HOSKINS HITS THE DEAD END ON ANDRE THE FIREBOY, COVER BY HOSKINS....

1.........................................................................................

2.........................................................................................

3..............................................................KICKOUT

Jake: AND A KICKOUT BY ATF. Now Hoskins moves around, AND NOW LAUNCHES THE SHARPSHOOTER ON FIREBOY. FIREBOY TRYING TO GET TO THE ROPES, BUT THAT LOCK IS TIGHTLY IN PLACE. OH MY GAWD, THIS COULD BE SOMETHING.....

Edward: BUT LOOK AT FIREBOY....LOOKING TO CONVERT THINGS INTO FREEDOM FOR HIM.....AND FIREBOY BREAKS OUT OF THE HOLD. Now can Andre the Fireboy get things to his way again? AS LOOK, A NICE POWERSLAM TO HOSKINS. Hoskins now getting tortured, as he gets back up....AND A STUNNER, A STUNNER TO HOSKINS

Jake: Andre the Fireboy, turning around to BarcaEdge, BarcaEdge wants to get back in the ring, AND LOOK, ATF GIVES THE MIDDLE FINGER TO BARCA....

Edward: AND HOSKINS ROLLS UP ATF....

1.........................................................................................

2.........................................................................................

3.............................................................KICKOUT

Jake: OH MAN, THAT WAS SO CLOSE FROM HOSKINS. ANDRE'S COCKY ATTITUDE NEARLY COST HIM THE MATCH, AND HOSKINS NOW TURNS OVER FIREBOY, AND LOOK AT HOSKINS,

Edward: Fist pounding into the face of Fireboy. As BarcaEdge looks on....He's not happy about today is he?

Jake: No he isn't. Hoskins lifts Fireboy up to his feet, BUT LOOK, LOOK AT FIREBOY.....CAGNA INTERUTTORE HITS, OH MAN. COVER BY ATF

3....................................................................KICKOUT

Edward: HOSKINS GETS OUT OF THAT ONE. Now ATF gets back to his feet, circling the ri....AND HEY, LOOK, BARCAEDGE JUST TAGS INS HIMSELF, ATF IS PISSED AND LIVID

Jake: And finally BarcaEdge gets to take things to his control. Hoskins getting to his feet, you can see Gieling is wanting to be in, but it seems like every chance, Hoskins is denied that. BarcaEdge with a knee drop to the skull....

Edward: Barca picks up Hoskins, AND LOOK, NICE INVERTED BACKBREAKER FROM BARCA, FOLLOWED BY A SERIES OF STOMPS TO THE MIDSECTION, AND YOU CAN SEE HOSKINS IS REALLY BEATEN AND WEAK.....

Jake: It's all down to punishment, Edward. Hoskins resiliency has been a big part of this match, as Barca sends Hoskins into the corner, BARCA CHARGES AND A JUMPING CLOTHESLINE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, SENDING HOSKINS TO THE FLOOR.....

Edward: Barca now looks at ATF, and the pair are taunting away at each other, this must be fun and games on Gieling's behalf, as Hoskins is seen crawling to Gieling, BUT LOOK, BARCA, LEG DDT THERE, STOPPING HOSKINS SOME MORE, AND GIELING IS ONE TO ARGUE WITH BARCA.....

Jake: AND A CHEAP BLOW TO THE FACE BY BARCAEDGE TO GIELING, KNOCKING HIM OFF THE APRON.....

Edward: Now Barca picks up Hoskins, AND LOOK AT THIS, BARCA LOOKING TO PUT THINGS AWAY WITH A BARCABOMB.....

Jake: BUT HOSKINS GETS BEHIND BARCAEDGE, AND NOW SHOVES HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE. Now Hoskins, RAMMING the face into the turnbuckle, and you can see aggression and pain on the face of Hoskins, telling us all that he is hurt badly. Gieling gets back onto the apron, and finally Gieling is back into this match. Now Gieling takes things from here, AND LOOK, THE BACK TO THE KNEE BY GIELING, Barca falls once more.

Edward: And now, BARCA LOCKED IN THE SHARPSHOOTER NOW, LIKE ATF WAS, BUT I THINK BARCA IS MORE FRESH IN THIS SITUATION. Gieling trying to make BarcaEdge tap....BUT LOOK AT THIS, BARCA, LIKE ATF, MAKING HIS WAY OUT OF THIS......

Jake: AND BARCA IS FREE. Now both men get to their feet and they both come to the lock up, and BarcaEdge trying to take advantage of Gieling's arm, bending himself and Gieling, and The Wrist lock is in tight. Barca kicks the ribs, comes around to Gieling, AND LOOK, REVERSE STUNNER FROM BARCAEDGE.....

Edward: BarcaEdge now picked up Gieling once again, Gieling is looking a little hazy.....AND A SNAP SUPLEX ON BARCAEDGE'S BEHALF, GIELING IS DOWN, AND YOU CAN NOW SEE BARCA'S FACE, THAT FACE MEANS SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO BE BARCABOMBED...

Jake: BarcaEdge trying to get Gieling to his feet. This is bad for Frank. AND HERE WE GO, IT'S TIME TO PUT AWAY GIELING.....

Edward: HOLD ON, ATF WITH A SPEAR!! WHAT THE HELL!?! ATF JUST SPEARED HIS OWN PARTNER DAMMIT!! AND FRANK TAGS IN DAVONTE, ATF'S WALKING OUT ON BARCA! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!

Jake: AND DAVONTE GRABS BARCA...AND HE POSITIONS HIM... DEAD END!! DAVONTE DROPS DOWN FOR THE COVER... NOT THIS WAY...

3.........................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Phenomenon hits, Frank Gieling and Davonte Hoskins celebrate as ATF looks on from the ramp)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF DAVONTE HOSKINS, FRANK GIELING, THE B…..W……AGENCY!!

Edward: Damn it! The BW Agency picks up the win, but thank ATF for the assist! ATF just cost himself and Barca the match!

Jake: These two have definitely shown some bad blood, and Glory Road is shaping up to be one hell of a night in 3 Stages of Hell!

Edward: Nonetheless, what a momentum gainer for Frank and DaVonte, as they're victorious tonight on Mayhem!

(Liam Catterson is shown backstage, Johnny Thompson approaches him)

JT: Liam! Liam! A quick word with you!

Liam: ...

JT: So, I'm taking that as a yes. Liam, you've been tangled up with Martin Arkless, your cousin, over the past couple of months. And tonight you'll see him in a match against him and Jason Skilled, with Mike Cole as your partner. What are your thoughts?

Liam: Martin Arkless and Jason Skilled, two men I defeated in the longest World Title reign in history. They are nothing more but weak peasants. I sent Jason Skilled's career into a tailspin that he couldn't get out of for five months. Martin Arkless' life has been a living hell of embarrassment that I've provided him. Mike Cole is nothing more than someone extra. He better stay out of my way. Because if he doesn't, he will be facing Burial.

Liam: As for you, Martin, I will make you suffer tonight like the ungrateful bastard, and disgrace to the Catterson name that you are.

(Liam walks off)

JT: Thank you for your time.

(Camera fades to the ring where Anthony Davidson is standing by)

(DING DING DING)

AD: The following Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall! And it is your MAAAAIIINNN EEVVEEENTT OF THE EVVEENNININNNGGG!!

(Top of the World by Cervello hits, Mike Cole comes out to boos, holding a microphone and his All or Nothing Briefcase)

AD: Introducing first, from New York, weighing in at 222 pounds, MIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEE COOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEE

Jake: Well Mike Cole has an announcement to make, and he has been teasing this all week. What does Cole have to say? It is something major and Cole is going to tell the whole world now it seems…

Mike Cole: All week, I have been teasing the redemption of Mike Cole and how my saviour will help me rise to the top once more. Ever since that day I lost the Brotherhood Championship, I have never reached the status of having great luck. However, this is about to change with the help of a man who will be there for me every step of the way. He is a man of power, a man of honest, a man that will never stop being at my side because he is the most loyalist man I can find. He will bring me back to the top, the top where I, MIKE COLE, belong…...Ladies and gentlemen, this man, MY SAVIOUR……PAAAAAAUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL HORRRRRRNMAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

(Paul Hornman comes out smiling as Mike Cole claps)

Jake: WOW, DON’T WE KNOW HIM?

Edward: NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE, BUT PAUL HORNMAN SEEMS TO BE THE SAVIOUR OF MIKE COLE. WHAT AN INTERESTING THING TO HAPPEN. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MATCH COMING UP….

(Commercial)

Jake: Welcome back to Mayhem, the Saviour of Mike Cole, Paul Hornman and Mike Cole in the ring…

(Rules of Nature by Jamie Christopherson hits, Liam Catterson comes out to a massive negative reaction as he mocks the fans)

AD: AND HIS PARTNER, FROM SHILDON, UNITED KINGDOM, WEIGHING IN AT 255 POUNDS, THE MALICIOUS ASSASSIN……..LIAAAAAAAM CAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEERSSOOOONNNNNNN

Jake: HERE COMES THE GREAT LIAM CATTERSON, Liam Catterson has been confident all week long, and you’d expect that Catterson would have some confidence even more with Paul Hornman in his and Mike Cole’s corner. Will Catterson and Cole work together though, they are not the best of friends….

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled comes out to massive cheers)

AD: And their opponents, first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in at 225 pounds, JAAAAAASOOOOON SKIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

Jake: We have also been saying how much of a success this man has been ever since he came back, Jason Skilled and Mike Cole looking on at each other, these two have some bad blood too, but Jason Skilled, being triumphant as of late, can he and Martin Arkless lead the way once again?

(The Palace That Was Found by Crush 40 hits, Martin Arkless comes out to massive cheers)

AD: And his partner, from Willington, United Kingdom, weighing in at 150 pounds, The Solwave….MAAAAAAARTIIIIIIIIN ARRRKLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Edward: Whereas Cole and Catterson might not seem like the perfect pairing, Skilled and Arkless both respect each other and they both look to take this match against Catterson and Cole. We know the history between Arkless and Catterson, this match will be added to the history books, what else will happen though?

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: Here we go ladies and gentleman with the main event of the evening, and this is looking to be very productive! Liam and Cole are arguing just at the corner of the ring about who should start off the match first..

Jake: BUT JASON GRABS COLE FROM THE OUTSIDE, AND TOSSES HIM TO THE INSIDE OF THE RING! SKILLED IS ALL BUSINESS HERE TONIGHT!

Edward: The fury in his eyes describes it all! Catterson steps down from the ring as he looks on in disgust, as Martin is encouraging the fans for support. Jason and Cole both take time walking around the ring, eying each other to the fullest......AND SKILLED APPROACHES WITH A QUICK HEADLOCK TO COLE!

Jake: Cole is trying to use his hands to disarm the move, but he is locked firmly tight by Jason Skilled! Cole puts his arms together, and elbows Skilled to the stomach repeatedly, and he lets go of the hold! Cole now runs to the ropes and back.......BUT SKILLED NAILS COLE WITH A THUNDEROUS CLOTHESLINE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!

Edward: Skilled is on fire here tonight! Cole, grabbing his jaw walks back to Skilled, AND HE IS MET WITH A QUICK GERMAN SUPLEX! HE GOES FOR AN EARLY COVER!

Jake: But Cole kicks out quickly! Martin is conducting support for his partner, while the crowd is the chorus behind everything!

Edward: Jason now scurries around Cole, who is still groggy from the impact on him already.......AND HE HAS HIM UP FOR A SPINEBUSTER! JASON IS ROTATING AROUND....AND OH MY GOD! A SPINEBUSTER ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE BY SKILLED! COLE IS DEVIATED AS HE FALLS STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE CORNER!

Jake: I can tell you right here that Jason is ready for the challenge here in FWE! He said it himself that he is going to rock this place around, and he may be proving that tonight!

Edward: Skilled now runs to the opposite corner, and kneels down taunting Cole! HE IS SETTING UP THE SPEAR! THE SPEAR! COLE IS UNAWARE OF WHAT'S GOING ON AND HE TURNS BACK...

Jake: SKILLED HITS THE SPE---NO! COLE DODGES AT THE QUICKEST SECOND AND SENDS SKILLED CRASHING TO THE STEEL! FINALLY SOME BREATHING SPACE FOR COLE!

Edward: ACTUALLY COLE GOES TO SKILLED, AND SENDS HIM OVER FOR A QUICK ROLL UP! CAN HE SUCCEED?!

Jake: SKILLED ROLLS OVER AT 2! COLE IS FRUSTRATED AS HE BEGINS TO STOMP ON THIS HEAD OF SKILLED! SKILLED IS COVERING IS HEAD, BUT HE CAN'T SUSTAIN THAT AS HE IS FADING QUICKLY!

Edward: Cole now walks over to his partner, Liam, who is anticipating to get some of the action! Cole looks at Liam firmly, AND MAKES THE TAG! Liam now walks towards Skilled, and begins to deliver some devastating shots across the face of Skilled! Skilled is vulnerable to these shots, because of that landing he had while attempting the spear!

Jake: Liam lets go of Skilled and grabs his hands.....AND HE ORCHESTRATES HARD KICKS ONTO JASON, WHO YELLS AT THE PROCESS!

Edward: Liam raises Skilled up on his feet, and he hooks him up on his shoulders! HE LANDS WITH A POWERBOMB ON SKILLED! SKILLED IS FLOPPING AROUND THE RING, AS LIAM LOOKS UPON HIM WITH THIS SICKENING SMIRK!

Jake: Liam now tolls over Skilled as he is raising his arm! BLIND EYE! Liam waves his hand over Skilled, AND CONNECTS WITH A FIST DROP TO SKILLED! SKILLED NOW SLOWLY GETS UP ACROSS HIS FEET, WITH LIAM UP FOR THE PEDIGREE POSITION.....

Edward: BUT JASON SKILLED WITH THE SUPERKICK TO LIAM! OUT OF NOWHERE! SKILLED CONNECTS WITH A SUPERKICK! UNBELIEVABLE! CAN HE FINISH LIAM OFF?!?

Jake: LIAM'S FOOT IS ON THE ROPES! THE PIN IS BROKEN!

Edward: JASON NEARLY DELIVERED LIAM THE SHOCKER OF HIS CAREER! ALMOST CLOSE!

Jake: Jason is now eying the top ropes, AND WE KNOW WHAT HE IS IN FOR! HE CHARGES BACK TO THE CORNER, AND HE IS CLIMBING THE ROPES! IS HE GOING HIGH RISK?! PLEASE!

Edward: JASON IS NOW ON TOP, AND JUST AT THE BOTTOM LIES LIAM NOT MOVING AT ALL! JASON IS POSING FOR THE S.Y.D! CAN HE DO IT?!

Jake: SKILLED LAUNCHES FOR THE SYD.......BUT LIAM DODGES AT THE QUICK SECOND AND SKILLED CRASHES TO THE MAT! HE GRABS HIS STOMACH AND SLOWLY GETS UP....

Edward: LIAM WITH THE LSC ON SKILLED!! LIAM WAS PLAYING POSSUM ALL THIS LONG, AND HE MIGHT HAVE EARNED HIS TEAM A WIN! THE COVER!

Jake: BUT JASON KICKS OUT AT THE LAST MILLISECOND!

Edward: Liam is very frustrated here tonight as he is trying to end this match quickly on a positive note! Liam is scouting Skilled as he crawls over to this partner Martin to make the tag! Is he going to allow it...

Jake: OH MY GOD! LIAM WITH A KICK TO HIS HAND! THAT WAS CERTAINLY UNCALLED FOR!!!

Edward: Skilled is in pain as he holds his arm, BUT LIAM SETTLES FOR A DROPKICK TO JASON'S HEAD! HE SETTLES FOR THE PIN!

Jake: JASON AT THE KICK AT TWO!

Edward: Liam is frustrated as he yells at the referee, swearing that it was a three count. Liam now gets up back on his feet, and he squats over the broken Jason Skilled, who desperately needs a tag! Liam is posing his signature maneuver! THE CATTERSON IMPACT!

Jake: SKILLED IS IN DEEP TROUBLE HERE! SKILLED IS UP, AND LIAM KICKS HIM IN THE GUT! THE HOOK OF THE ARMS FOR THE CATTERSON IMPACT!!.......

Edward: WAIT A MINUTE! JASON IS LIFTING CATTERSON UP ON HIS BACK.......AND HE CONNECTS WITH AN ANGLE SLAM! OH MY LORD! WHAT IMMENSE POWER THAT IS BEING BILLED BY THIS KID!

Jake: Finally, a stalemate in the ring as both men are down and out! Skilled is crawling to Martin to make a tag, while Liam is almost reaching out towards Mike Cole! SKILLED ALMOST GOT MARTIN......AND HE MAKES THE TAG! LIAM ALSO TAGS IN COLE! SOME FRESH FACES HERE TONIGHT!

Edward: COLE CHARGES TOWARDS MARTIN, BUT HE DUCKS, AND NAILS A CUTTER ON COLE! COLE QUICKLY GETS BACK ON HIS FEET, BUT MARTIN BALANCES HIMSELF AND SENDS STRIKING KICKS TO THE STOMACH OF COLE! COLE'S STOMACH ALREADY RECEIVED A LOT OF DAMAGE EARLIER ON TONIGHT!

Jake: Cole starts to descend on the mat from the impact....AND MARTIN WITH A BUZZING KICK TO THE HEAD OF COLE, KNOCKING HIM OUT! HE CHARGES FOR THE COVER TO END THIS MATCH!

Jake: BUT LIAM BREAKS THE HOLD AS HE JUMPS FROM THE OUTSIDE! HE AND COLE ARE AMBUSHING MARTIN IN THE CENTER OF THE RING!

Edward: HERE COMES SKILLED....AND HE HITS LIAM WITH THE SPEAR AND THEY ARE SENT TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE ROPES! WHAT A MAIN EVENT THUS FAR!

Jake: WHAT A SPEAR BY SKILLED! LIAM IS COUGHING UP ALL AROUND HIM, AND SKILLED BOUNCES UP TO HIS FEET LIKE NOTHING EVER HARMED HIM!

Edward: Martin smiles as he looks at Liam face the consequences....BUT WAIT! COLE WITH A ROLL-UP! HE IS SNEAKING THE WIN!

Jake: MARTIN KIPS UP IN TIME! COLE IS AGHAST AT WHAT HE IS WITNESSING!

Edward: Cole kicks the gut of Martin, and he hooks Martin's arm behind him! TEAR'D APART! HOLD ON! MARTIN ADJUSTS HIMSELF AND TURNS COLE AROUND! WAVELENGTH! YES THIS HAS TO BE IT! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! MARTIN MIGHT HAVE WON THIS MATCH!

3..............................................KICKOUT!!!

Edward: NO WAY! IT'S A MIRACLE! COLE'S ARM WAS EXTENDED TO THE ROPES AT TWO AND TWO-THIRDS! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?

Jake: COLE'S EYES ARE OUT AS HE BREATHES HEAVILY, AND MARTIN CRAWLS BACK A FEW STEPS IN DISBELIEF!

Edward: Martin is eager to end this match with his facial expression! He grabs Cole my the head, and lifts him up on his shoulders! FIREMAN'S CARRY!

Jake: HE ALSO TAGS IN HIS PARTNER, JASON SKILLED! MARTIN IS SET TO GO.....FIREMAN'S CARRY, WITH A KNEE LIFT! OH MY GOD! COLE IS FADING AS HE GOES TOWARDS SKILLED!.......

Edward: SHATTERED WINDOWS BY SKILLED.....NO! COLE EVACUATES THE RING QUICKLY AS HE IS LEAVING! COLE'S HIGH TAILING, HE AND HORNMAN GETTING OUT OF THERE!!

(Crowd boos)

Jake: IS COLE GOING TO LEAVE LIAM OUT LIKE THIS?! COME ON AND STOP BEING A COWARD!

Edward: COLE IS LEAVING THE MATCH, AS PAUL HORNMAN IS FROM THE RAFTERS ENCOURAGING HIM TO GET BACK BACKSTAGE.....AND LOOK AT THIS!! JASON SKILLED IN PURSUIT!! JASON'S IN PURSUIT AND NOW HE GOES FOR COLE! AND THEY BEGIN EXCHANGING!!

Jake: BUT COLE SHOVES HIM OFF AND NOW HE BEGINS RUNNING OFF, AND JASON'S NOT FAR BEHIND AS IT'S A CHASE DOWN IN THE ARENA!! Liam's in the ring, and he's confused at what's going down!

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! MARTIN'S BEHIND LIAM! MARTIN GETS IN THE RING AND HE'S AWAITING LIAM, AND LIAM TURNS AROUND... KICK OF HELL!! GOOD GOD! IT CONNECTS!! MARTIN WITH THE KICK OF HELL! COULD HE FINALLY HAVE PINNED LIAM!? HERE'S THE COVER!!!

Jake: NO! NO! PLEASE NOT THIS!!

3.................................................................!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(The Palace That Was Found hits, Martin Arkless gets to his feet and celebrates, his arm raised up to cheers)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, JASON SKILLED AND MAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTIIINNN ARRRRKKKLLLEEESSSSSS!!

Edward: YES! YES!! WHAT A WIN! MARTIN ARKLESS HAS FINALLY PINNED HIS COUSIN LIAM CATTERSON!! MARTIN'S FINALLY DONE IT! LIAM'S IN SHOCK ON THE OUTSIDE, AS MARTIN'S CELEBRATING, AND THIS CROWD IS HAPPIER THAN EVER!

Jake: NO!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT! LIAM GOT SCREWED BY MIKE COLE! COLE RAN OUT ON HIM AND THAT COST LIAM! WHAT THE HELL MAN!? THIS SHOULDN'T COUNT!!

(Liam Catterson is shown at the ramp, seated and angry as he looks on at a celebrating Martin)

Edward: WHAT ABOUT THE TIMES LIAM SCREWED MARTIN OUT THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!? HEY WAIT, WAIT, MARTIN'S CALLING FOR A MIC! WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY!?

Martin *heavily breathing*: Hey, Liam, you little cunt, listen up. Listen up. For months, for MONTHS of my career, you've made it all about you. You've used me in Lost Generation X. You've cost me the World Heavyweight Championship time and time again. And tonight, you couldn't run or hide from me.

Martin: I BEAT YOU, LIAM. HOW DOES IT FEEL, COUSIN!? YOUR YOUNGER JUST PINNED YOU ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, AND WITHOUT NO HELP. HOW DOES IT FEEL!?

Martin *laughing*: I know these people like it. But, Liam, I've got my mission halfway done with tonight. See, before this match, I was in Farid's office. And you wanna know what he said? He, too, is tired of us at each others throats. So you know what? It's all going to end. One last match. The FINAL Encounter between the Cattersons.

Martin: Liam Catterson, Martin Arkless, Glory Road, Chicago Illionois... IN A LAST! MAN! STANDING MATCH!!

(The Palace That Was Found hits again, the crowd cheers loudly as Martin drops the mic, and heads up to the turnbuckle and poses, staring down Liam who's at the stage, furious)

Jake: WHOA, WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? LIAM VS MARTIN, LAST MAN STANDING AT GLORY ROAD!?! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT!? LIAM DOES NOT NEED TO BEAT MARTIN AGAIN! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!

Edward: OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT AN ADDITION TO CHICAGO'S GLORY ROAD! MARTIN VS LIAM, LAST MAN STANDING. WHAT A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS TO CONCLUDE THIS EDITION OF SUNDAY NIGHT MAYHEM. WE'RE OUT OF TIME FOLKS. THANK YOU ALL, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES!

Jake: Jake Evans and Edward Thomas signing out, good night everybody, from Minneapolis!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

June 23rd 2013
Page 1 of 1