FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 9th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

October 9th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: October 9th 2012   October 9th 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:21 am

(FWE Intro plays)

(Replays of last week’s Warpath airs)

Carnage: When I say I am going to beat someone, no...I am not a typical FWE guy who says shit what he doesn't mean...I am Carnage, I am the FWE Champion...THE LONGEST FWE CHAMPION. My next number one contender... who is good enough to take on me now? Like I said, the so called 'best of Warpath' have all ended horribly and I don't think anyone is up to the plate in beating me....

Austin Lonewolf: Please Carnage, shut up. At this moment, I for one, am getting sick of hearing you bragging on how you are the so called 'Longest reigning person to hold the FWE Championship'. To be honest Carnage, I don't think these people care…you bitch on that people who attack others without a reason are pussies. If I remember correctly, on that week, Pitbull did nothing to you... you don't think I am that capable of making people look like pathetic bitches? Okay then Carnage, how would you like to be Victim number two?

Carnage: How would you like to be owned right here...RIGHT NOW....

Rick Death: IF YOU GUYS WANT A FIGHT, THEN A FIGHT YOU SHALL HAVE...UP NEXT, CARNAGE VERSES AUSTIN LONEWOLF...

(Camera fades to the late stages of Lonewolf vs Carnage)

Ted: HEY LOOK, IT’S PITBULL…IT’S PUERTO RICAN PITBULL….LOOK, HE JUMPS IN THE RING….AND THROWS THE REF OUT THE RING….

Mike: BUT CARNAGE IS TAPPING, CARNAGE HAS TAPPED!!!!

Ted: THE REF CAN’T COUNT IT….AND LOOK, PITBULL PULLS UP LONEWOLF….AND HE HITS THE WAKE UP CALL…..AND NOW, AERIAL PUNISHMENT BY PITBULL TO LONEWOLF….AND LOOK, CARNAGE, HAS AUSTIN ON HIS SHOULDERS…..R…I….P CONNECTS! COVER!

1………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………….

Mike: HE DID IT

(DING DING DING)

(Camera pans backstage where Austin Lonewolf is smashing up backstage)

Austin Lonewolf: WHERE IS HE….WHERE IS PITBULL…

(Puerto Rican Pitbull whistles in the background)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: HEY, YOU WANT SOME….COME GET SOME….

(Puerto Rican Pitbull locks himself in a random locker-room and Austin ends up banging on the door)

(Later that Night is shown)

Ted: LOOK, IT'S FREAKSHOW, CHARGING DOWN THE RAMP....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE...

Mike: AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW GETS IN THE RING, AND HE USES THE BAT ON THE HEAD OF VENTURA....LOOK, PYRITE ARGUING WITH FREAKSHO....FREAKSHOW CLUBS THE BAT ACROSS THE HEAD OF PYRITE....

Ted: Oh boy! He turns his head to Carnage...AND LOOK, CARNAGE GETTING IN THE RING...THEY ARE FACE TO FACE....

Mike: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

Ted: LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS LEAVING...

Mike: YEAH! LEAVE FREAKSHOW, DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF THE FWE CHAMPION....

Ted: FREAKSHOW CHARGING BACK IN THE RING, AND AMBUSHING THE FWE CHAMPION...WHAT THE HELL IS FREAKSHOW'S PROBLEM? FREAKSHOW SAID THIS SHOULD BE A CHANCE WHERE HE GETS THE MAIN PICTURE…AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW, DIGGING THE FISTS INTO CARNAGE...AND NOBODY IS STOPPING HIM, PYRITE, KING, PITBULL AND VENTURA ARE ALL DOWN...

(Crowd boo Freakshow and Freakshow stops, he approaches the FWE Championship and places it around his waist...Freakshow nods his head in approval before taking it off……Freakshow heads up the ramp. All five people are down and Freakshow has a smirk on his face as his raises his right fist in the air)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: After what was a chaotic week last week, we welcome you live in Laredo, Texas, days before we are live at Tapout. My name is Ted Andru, alongside me, as always, Mike Daniels…

Mike: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, tonight should be a cracker, I know that because after last week’s events, we need to know what the hell is going on in this company….

Ted: Before we get started though Mike, I just want to say it has been one year since FWE was born, that day happened yesterday and a lot of you guys at home celebrated with us in our landmark

Mike: Yes and to make that day special, Mayhem Superstars are backstage tonight!

Ted: Well tonight, Charlene Appleby is running things on Warpath, live tonight, this should be interested, what does Charlene have in store for tonight’s episode?

JA: Ladies and gentlemen, the F…W…E CHAMPION………….CAAAAAARNAAAAAAAAAGE

(It ain’t over til it’s over hits, Carnage comes out with mainly cheers)

Ted: Well there is Carnage, the current and longest reigning FWE Champion. Last week he got attacked by Freakshow as you saw before the show started airing and to be honest, Carnage looks pissed off tonight

Mike: He doesn’t seem to be in the mood to play games, he knows that someone else is wanting his title by the name of Freakshow and after last week, Carnage comes out here wanting answers…

(Carnage picks up a mic and circles the ring in frustration)

Carnage: Last week, a certain 'Freakshow' decided to drag his ass out at the end of Tuesday Night Warpath and decided it was a good idea to beat the shit out of me. The only person who knows why this happened is Freakshow and to be honest, what is the deal with that? Why did Freakshow attack me, I have no idea. But judging from him being a total whining bitch last week, I wonder if he is on his period or something. I mean he gave up the Demolition Championship...And to be hoinest, if I had my say, I have to say he made the most immature choice anyone gan make. Seriously, what was the point on giving up something you bitched about for about a month because some nobody beat you for that title...Now you want to give it up...And the reason for this is because he isn't getting the opportunity I am getting, main eventing Pay Per Views, being classed as one of the best in the industry. Cry me a river Freakshow, because you earn your way to become the best in this company
and for the past .. you have been stuck in limbo, biting at Rick Death, Harrison Superiore for a chance to reach to the top. And all you have done is fail and fail and now you think you can get another shot to try and prove everyone wrong? Freakshow, I hate to shatter dreams, but you’re not ready for a World Championship shot. You need to be at that level. And that is the problem with you Freakshow. You think you have made it to the top, but you have not proved it. What is fighting guys like Two-Face going to do to your career? Unless you consider that to be the greatest match of your career, it does nothing and for you to have the balls to bitch at Rick Death because he ain’t giving you a world title shot is just amazing. I mean, only you can do that. That being said, nobody should become the number one contender and the reason for that is because who has proven to be at the level of success? Who has proven that they can beat me? Nobody has shown me that they have what it takes to beat me, and I don’t care what people say all around the world. I am the best in this industry and nobody can touch me!

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf walks out)

Austin Lonewolf: Wait a second. Did you just declare that nobody should become the number one contender because, in your case, there is nobody good enough? Is this a joke Carnage?

Carnage: Do I look like a guy with a sense of humor?

Austin Lonewolf: No, but you are a guy with a lot of hypocrisy in your DNA. I mean, do you think these people believe nobody can face you? It’s simple Carnage, last week proved you do have a number one contender…I just think you have this belief that you don’t want to face anyone because you know you’re going to lose that belt to someone at Tapout.

Carnage: Oh you think that? You think that I can’t put up with you? Austin, stop crying like a kid and enjoy the show, I beat you, that was the end result, get over it….

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out)

Johnny Ventura: I have never ever faced you for the title. In fact, I still deserve a match for the FWE Championship which was lost to me months ago. I deserve a shot more than anyone in this company because as far as I’m concerned, I still have a number one contender shot…Carnage, I know I can beat you. I have the potential to beat you. I will face you at Tapout and break down your title reign. Carnage, I was on course to win the belt you’re holding right now at Patriotic Punishment…And that had to be suspended because DA King attacked me, didn’t he? Nobody can touch me, because I am better than you Carnage. I always have been since day one. I have been in this company for a year and I have only won one title here. And I was a Tag Team Champion with Richard Enraged a year ago. So I think I should face you at Tapout so I can win the FWE Championship...

(Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull comes out)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I don’t care if you have just joined this company and made the champion tap or if you feel you deserve the shot since you ‘earned’ it but didn’t have that shot because he was injured…This is all about me getting payback after I lost thanks to you Austin…Carnage, I don’t care what Austin Lonewolf says, the fact is I was on course to beat you and become the new FWE Champion. Carnage, I don’t care if you want to hide the truth, you were going to lose to me. And I think it’s fair if you have a rematch against me so we can see what would’ve happened at Frontline Warfare…Unlike these two jackasses, I have a legit excuse to face you at Tapout….

(Before I forget by Slipknot hits, DA King comes out with cheers)

DA King: Face it, you guys have great points, I can see where you guys are coming from. But be realistic for a moment and just take it from the fans point of view. They want to see something interesting right? So why the hell are you guys coming out here and bitching about the fact that you guys should face Carnage. If all, I should be facing Carnage because Pitbull, you can say you put on one hell of a match at Frontline Warfare and by no means am I disagreeing with you. I am just saying that my match was better because the reaction the fans gave was immense….So, Carnage, with all due respect, if anyone should be facing you, it’s me. Nobody puts on a show like me and you and I am going to do all I can to convince you to face me…

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out)

Pyrite: I am the New Age Champion. Unlike Freakshow, I don’t throw a strop because nobody is good enough against me. I embrace the fact that I am still champion. And I still believe I can beat Carnage because remember at King’s Night? Remember how I nearly won Carnage? I can do it again my making you tap out, face it, everyone else’s muscles look weak and feeble. Look at me and I can make your leg snap quicker than the speed of light. I deserve that shot more than anyone else because aside your delusional comments, I have a more realistic chance of walking out as a champion…

(Kill by Earl Sweetshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)

Freakshow: I don’t know how you pathetic morons have the balls to say you deserve a shot. For around a year, I have been dogged by pathetic and mediocre setbacks which have nothing to do with me. And I deserve justice. There is a reason why I vacated the Demolition Championship last week on Warpath and it’s because I deserve a chance for the Main Event spot. What is funny is that I have always been held back and you know what that comes down to? It comes down to the fact people don’t trust me or don’t have any trust in me. They think I can’t beat you Carnage. Let me just say, everyone apart from Austin Lonewolf has had a chance against you….

Johnny Ventura: And me!

Freakshow: Who cares? You’re a wash out. Anyways, all these losers have been given a chance to shine in this company and every single one of them have choked. And yet, I haven’t been given a chance to shine…So Carnage, screw these losers, they have had a chance and they all choked. I have not had a chance. All I have been given is the chance to fight for the Demolition Championship…

Carnage: Wow, six people have came out here, all wanting a shot at my championship. You know what, you guys can bitch and moan about wanting a shot at my title, but you know what, screw every one of you guys because none of you guys have that courage to beat me…

Austin Lonewolf: Yet I made you tap? I don’t have the courage to beat you and yet, I made you tap out…

Johnny Ventura: I have said it before, I have never faced you and I need to face you so I can kick your ass….

(Everyone starts arguing as Carnage wonders around the ring)

(Let’s Light it up by Jim Johnson hits, Charlene Appleby comes out to cheers)

Charlene Appleby: I am hearing all of this and it’s funny because Carnage is not deciding who is the number one contender for the FWE Championship and neither are you guys the deciders for that. I am in charge for tonight and Rick Death said that I get to choose who the number one contender will be. So tonight, since the six of you guys feel the need to argue about who deserves to face Carnage at Tapout, we’re going to have a six man, battle royal. The winner will indeed be facing Carnage at Tapout…Oh, and everyone can head to the back and prepare, except for you King. Because we’re having DA King verses Carnage up next…

(Let’s Light it up resumes, Charlene walks off with the six people arguing again)

Ted: Wow, what an announcement, six men battle royal, the last man in the ring will indeed be facing Carnage at Tapout

Mike: That seems like one of the greatest deciders for a championship Ted, up next however, it will be Carnage against DA King, stay tuned folks!

(Commercial)

(Camera rolls back in the ring, where Carnage and DA King are ready to get things going)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: A rematch of Patriotic Punishment now takes place. Both King and Carnage, circling the ring to start things off. Both go for the lock up….Carnage gets control of King as he flips King over. Now pulling back on the arms, stretching them out….And now King gets back up on his feet and both lock up again. This time King raises the knee which sends Carnage back a bit. Now King sends Carnage running, Carnage ducks, goes for the ropes…CROSSBODY BY CARNAGE…Nice counter from the champion

Mike: And now Carnage brings up King, sending him to the corner, King slumps a bit in the corner, CARNAGE, RUNNING ELBOW SMASHING KING…Now Carnage wraps the arms around King, BULLDOG HITS. Now Carnage grabs the right arm and now twisting it behind the back. King is screaming in agony…And Carnage lets go. Now Carnage pulls up King and starts connecting the chops…And now King leans on the ropes, Carnage sends him running…BUT KING WITH THE CLOTHESLINE, BEAUTIFUL COUNTER…

Ted: And now King continues to attack Carnage. Pressing the feet to the ribs and King is going full attack on Carnage. Now Carnage is brought up, King sends him to the corner and now King approaches Carnage, trying to place him on top of the turnbuckle, BUT CARNAGE IS FIGHTING BACK, CARNAGE NOT ALLOWING KING TO MAKE ANY ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER….And now Carnage sends King to the opposite corner, CARNAGE CHARGES….NO, KING MOVES OUT THE WAY…GERMAN SUPLEX BY KING TO FINISH THE COUNTER OFF…

Mike: And now King drops on the floor, locking in the Anaconda Vice…Carnage, trying all he can to make an escape…But can he es….HE DOES, AND COUNTERED KING’S HOLD…King needed to release there and back up on their feet, and both lock up again. And now look, Carnage is pushing King to the corner. And now reconnects the chops across the chest. King can’t make a move, as those chops by Carnage contin…HEY, KING HAS HOLD OF CARNAGE’S ARM…..CARNAGE USES THE OTHER HAND TO PUNCH KING…

Ted: And now Carnage takes control of the head again. Laying King out for a bulldog. Cover made by Carnage…

1…………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by King…Carnage pulls up King and NOW SLAMS HIS HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE. Uppercut made by Carnage and now King falls and slumps into the corner, now Carnage stomping away as King is in the corner. And now Carnage grabs the head and elbows the chest. Several jabs with the elbow and now Carnage slams the body off the flooring.

Ted: King rolls out the ring and now Carnage is taunting King. King is wandering outside the ring, thinking of when is a good time to get back in the ring…And now King jumps up on the arpon, CARNAGE CHARGES WITH THE FIST…KING DUCKS…AND NOW HEADBUTTS CARNAGE…King slips in the ring and now sends Carnage running, DOUBLE AXE HANDLE BY KING….

Mike: And now King has the leaping kick to the gut. It sends Carnage into the corner and now King, JUMPING ON TOP OF CARNAGE….AND NOW LOOK, BEATING HIS SKULL BLACK AND BLUE….

Ted: Carnage now stumbles to the middle of the ring, SITOUT SPINEBUSTER HITS BY KING….And now look at King, trying to have Carnage on his knees. So he can hit…SIC, SIC HITS. OH GAWD….SIC HAS MADE IT’S TOLL, COVER…..

1………………………………………………................

2……………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO, KICKOUT MADE BY THE FWE CHAMPION….

Ted: And now King pulls up Carnage, he sends him for the Irish whip…Carnage leaps over King, Carnage comes back at King and KING, WHAT A POWERBOMB, GOOD LORD!!!

Mike: Spine shattered on the mat. And now King climbs on top of Carnage and now grabs the head. King starts sending shot after shot in the face of Carnage. Good lord!

Ted: Shattering shots connect to the face and now King slams the head off the mat. Now King eyes the turnbuckle, he begins the climb and now, positions himself, waiting for an opportunity to rise. Carnage is up on his feet, KING GOES FOR A LEG D….NO, CARNAGE LEAPED OUT THE WAY, GOOD LORD….

Mike: Wow! Carnage made a crucial choice there and he leaped out the way, no Carnage begins to get onto his feet and now he kicks the body of King. Not letting King make his way on his feet.

Ted: And now, Carnage picks up King, KING WITH THE HEAVY FIST TO THE FACE….CARNAGE TRADES ANOTHER SHOT TO THE FACE OF DA KING…GOOD LORD, THESE TWO, GOING AT EACH OTHER HERE TONIGHT!

Mike: AND LOOK, KING SENT RUNNING BY CARNAGE…DA KING WITH THE FACEBUSTER KNEE SMASH…AND FOLLOWED BY A SWIFT GERMAN SUPLEX…

Ted: AND LOOK, KING GOING BACK IN CONTROL! CARNAGE’S TABLES COULD BE TURNED HERE TONIGHT….

Mike: King lining up for Sic it seems….Carnage, on his knees, WATCH KING….PUT LOOK, CARNAGE CATCHES HIM, OH NO! CARNAGE, R….I…P! OH MY GAWD, COVER BY CARNAGE….

1……………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………….

3……………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! DA KING MANAGES TO SURVIVE THE THREE COUNT….Now Carnage brings up DA King, he throws him into the corner and now, sending a vicious boot to the gut. Carnage grabs the head of DA King and now brings up the knee, clashing the head and knee!

Mike: Carnage tosses him across the ring, and now an armlock by Carnage, DA King fighting all over the place, trying to stay in the game…..CARNAGE TIGHTENING THE HOLD, DOES KING HAVE TO GIVE UP?

Ted: I HOPE NOT….BUT LOOK AT KING, RIPPING THE ARM AWAY…AND KING BREAKS FREE FROM THE HOLD….King now rolls out the ring and you can see DA King shakes his arm as all the pain will have gone into that arm….

Mike: But look, Carnage slides out the ring, GRABS THE HEAD OF FA KING, AND THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL POST, GOOD LORD, WHAT A COLLISION

(Replay shown)

Ted: Well you can see Carnage taunting here but let’s have a look at King, he was going to go for Sic, that could’ve ended it all, nice counter from Carnage to plant the R.I.P on King, not enough to gain him the win….

Mike: And lets have a look just moments ago, King’s head, smacking that ring post and you can see King was sent crashing down….

(Live footage resumes)

Mike: Well King is in the ring, holding his head in agony and Carnage, knee drop on the head which flattens King back to the ground, AND NOW, CARNAGE, PULLING THE BACK, BACK TOWARDS HIM! LOOK AT CARNAGE, TRYING TO STRETCH THE BACK…OH MY

Ted: AND THIS COULD BE IT FOR KING….BUT LOOK, KING IS GETTING UP ON HIS FEET. AND SMASHING THE SPINE FOR A DROP! Now King is back in control and kicks the ribs…Carnage turning over and now King picks up Carnage, ROLLING SAMOAN DROP! And now Carnage sent to the corner, King charges for Carnage, VICIOUS BOOT, SMACKING CARNAGE’S FACE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: Now King grabs the head, BULLDOG BY KING. AND LOOK AT KING, SINGLE LEGGED BOSTON CRAB, THE ANKLE IS BENDING BACK, AND CARNAGE TRYING TO REACH THE ROPES….Look! KING PULLS HIM AWAY FROM THE ROPES….OH NO!

Ted: OH NO INDEED, KING IS GOING TO MAKE CARNAGE SUBMIT….NO, CARNAGE ESCAPES, OH MY GAWD, CARNAGE CONTINUES….

Mike: Well so does this match and now King pulls up Carnage, and look, a heavy right to the face of Carnage…CARNAGE RESPONDS. AND NOW, THESE TWO, HEAVY RIVALS, TRADING SHOTS…

Ted: CARNAGE LAYS HIM OUT WITH A SHOULDER BLOCK, KING BACK UP AND ANOTHER SHOULDER BLOCK HITS KING! ENZIGIRI BY CARNAGE…OH MY!

Mike: AND LOOK, CARNAGE, WAITING FOR KING TO GET TO HIS FEET. THIS ISN’T LOOKING GOOD FOR KING AS CARNAGE IS BACK IN CONTROL….KING IS UP….AND LOOK AT CARNAGE, BRIMSTONE PILEDRIVER LOOKS LOADED…..KING SLIPS OUT THOUGH….KING WITH A KICK TO THE HEAD….OH MY GAWD, SIC HITS, COULD THE FWE CHAMPION BE OUT?

1………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………….

Mike: WHAT? OH MY!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Before I forget by Slipknot hits, DA King celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, DAAAAAAAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Ted: WOW…DA KING JUST BEAT CARNAGE

Mike: I can’t believe DA King just beat Carnage, the FWE Champion….

Ted: I have a bold feeling, DA King and Carnage will go at it at Tapout this Saturday!

(Break it Down by the DX band hits and Lost Generation X come out)

Ted: OH NO…NO!

Mike: LOST GENERATION X IS HERE, AND THINGS CAN’T BE GOOD FOR CARNAGE. REMEMBER LAST WEEK, WE TALKED ABOUT HOW LIAM CATTERSON AND CARNAGE GOT INTO HEATED DISCUSSIONS THROUGHOUT LAST WEEK, AND NOW LOST GENERATION X IS BROUGHT HERE…ALL PLANNED BY CHARLENE….

Ted: And look, Lost Generation X, surround the ring, no escape for King or for Carnage….

Mike: And look, Catterson is demanding for them to get in the ring…This is not good…AND LOOK, LOST GENERATION X, ATTACK BOTH KING AND CARNAGE, THIS IS TERRIBLE!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL….DEVASTATION, CATTERSON AND NOVA ATTACK CARNAGE, VIP AND MARCUS SPENCER ATTACK KING. THIS IS UNCALLED FOR!

Mike: AND THIS IS SICK BY LOST GENERATION X….AND LOOK, CATTERSON….THE CATTERSON IMPACT ON CARNAGE…..

Ted: SUPERSTARDOM SILENCED TO KING…..

(War of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch hits, Andre The Fireboy, Frank Gieling, Troy Conway, Ryan Savage and Jason Skilled charge out as Lost Generation X jump over the barricade and flee)

Mike: AND LOOK, ANDRE, FRANK, TROY, RYAN AND JASON, ALL OUT HERE, AND LOST GENERATION X ARE FLEEING LIKE ANIMALS

Ted: GO BACK TO MAYHEM JACKASSES

(Andre picks up a mic)

ATF: I HAD A WISE IDEA THAT YOU DOGS WOULD COME TO WARPATH AND START ATTACKING PEOPLE. SO WE DID TOO….AND IF YOU’RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT….I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YA!

(ATF mocks LGX and the group leaves)

Mike: WOW, LOST GENERATION X FLOOD THE RING AND ANDRE WASN’T HAVING ANY OF IT…

Ted: Well you can say that was a hit and run by Lost Generation X, but kudos to Andre and his team from stoppi….

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar, Tyler Blade comes out with a referee with the Briefcase of Opportunity briefcase)

Ted: WAIT, TYLER BLADE….IT’S TYLER BLADE

Mike: I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT I FEARED WOULD HAPPEN…OH NO!

Tyler Blade: THIS IS MY MOMENT. I AM CASHING IN MY BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY CONTRACT NOW!!!!

Ted: THIS IS NOT HOW IT SHOULD END. NO!

(Tyler hands the briefcase to the referee)

Mike: BUT LOOK, KING LAYS OUT BLADE WITH A CLOTHESLINE….

(Tyler picks up his Briefcase of Opportunity and waves his arms resulting that he is not cashing in)

Mike: DA KING MANAGED TO SAVE CARNAGE! WOW! AFTER WHAT HAS BEEN SAID EARLIER TONIGHT, IT SEEMS LIKE DA KING WON’T ALLOW TYLER BLADE TO HAVE HIS CHANCE TO SHINE JUST YET!

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, what a start we have made already and tonight, as we said in the beginning of the program, Warpath celebrates one year of FWE. We have Mayhem guys backstage as you have just seen and we are going to be showing highlights of FWE in a year….starting with this

(Camera fades out)

(Replays go to the Escalation Debut show and shows replays of the World Heavyweight Championship match, the FWE Championship match, The Inter-Anarchy Championship match and the Brotherhood Championship match, no commentary is played)

(Cameras fade out)

(Commercial)

(Camera zooms out on Liam Catterson with Lost Generation X walking backstage and is stopped by Charlene, they hug)

Liam Catterson: Don’t worry Charlene, Andre is going to know what it means to be handled with at Pick your Poison. He NEVER speaks about you like that

Charlene Appleby: One question, why did you attack Carnage?

Liam Catterson: Rule of my life Charlene, if someone calls you out and decides to talk shit about you, don’t let them get away with it. So Carnage will not be speaking about me behind my back again, otherwise, me and the boys are coming on Warpath to knock some brain cells out of him

Charlene Appleby: That is all well and good, but Rick Death….

Liam Catterson: Fuck him. I don’t care if he bitches to Hass Johnson about Lost Generation X. Lost Generation X is basically what FWE needs. Without us, FWE would be facing a terrible cycle of ratings…

Charlene Appleby: I am not taking the blame if Rick bitches at me…

Liam Catterson: Good, because if so…

(Liam stares and nods at LGX before they walk off, Charlene looks concerned and the camera fades back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Don’t Tread on me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out with boos)

JA: Introducing first, from also from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHNNYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAA

Ted: Well Johnny Ventura’s return last week proved greatness when he and Pyrite beat the team of DA King and Puerto Rican Pitbull. Johnny Ventura is going to be part of a contract signing right after this match…

Mike: And this is a chance for Ventura to prove he is back in singles competition, he is up against one of the best uprising talents in FWE, Troy Conway…

(Plays for Keeps by B.O.B hits, Conway comes out with cheers)

JA: And his opponent from Lawton, Oklahoma, weighing in at 225 pounds, TROOOOOY COOONWAAAAAAY

Ted: Troy has been on a roll ever since his debut in FWE. And if he beats Johnny Ventura tonight on Warpath, he could become one of the greatest guys in this company

Mike: No doubt about that Ted, I mean, this is a big moment for Troy Conway, he is being tested with this chance to shine. But is Troy going to manage to achieve a win over the great Johnny Ventura?

(DING DING DING)

Mike: So Johnny Ventura and one of the challengers for the Demolition Championship this Saturday battle it out now. Both circle the ring and it’s wonderful how these two can be in the ring at the same time…

Ted: It is Mike. As both lock up suddenly, Ventura gets behind Conway and attacks the leg with his leg. He turns Conway around and hits the jab to the face, and repeated shots plummet the face of Troy Conway…

Mike: And now an uppercut hits by Ventura and Conway lands hard on the flooring. Ventura drops and pulls back on the right leg of Conway, Conway trying to stretch it out as far back as he can, but it seems impossible for Conway to keep still…And now Conway is released from the hold and suddenly rolls out the ring. Ventura slides out and follows Conway, and Ventura comes up behind Conway and starts slamming him into the barricade, good lord! Ventura picks up Conway…SPINE FIRST, INTO THE BARRICADE….

Ted: Now he drops Conway on the ground, Conway struggling to make it on his feet and being slammed into the barricade. Ventura now flies him back into the ring, Ventura follows, climbing the top turnbuckle. But Ventura jumps down, just as Conway was going to take him down. Now both lock up, Conway has control, backing him into the corner even further….And Ventura, with a huge fury of anger, pushes Conway away….

Mike: You can see, the animosity in that ring, it’s incredible. Both men stare….Conway pushes Ventura, Ventura seems pissed off, kicks the gut of Conway. And now Ventura, vicious jab to the face of Conway which sends Conway to the floor, resting at the turnbuckle…Ventura picks up Conway, sends him colliding into the opposite turnbuckle, Conway hits it hard, Ventura charges….BUT CONWAY RAISES THE FEET WHICH HAS VENTURA COLLIDE INTO THE FEET….

Ted: Oh my! Now Ventura stunned…Conway jump on the turnbuckle….TAKES CONWAY DOWN WITH A DIVING CLOTHESLINE. GOOD GAWD….COVER BY CONWAY

2……………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: And a kickout made by Ventura, Conway now wraps his arms around the neck and now picks him up….Now shoves himself and Ventura to the middle rope, sending Ventura running….Conway drops, back up, DOUBLE AXE HANDLE, STUNNING THE SKULL. Now Conway takes the right leg, bending it bag, half a boston crab there…AND YOU CAN SEE, VENTURA TRYING ALL HE CAN TO FIND A NICE COUNTER…

Ted: YOU CAN SEE THOSE ARMS WAVING ABOUT, IN HOPE HE FINDS A WAY….AND LOOK, VENTURA SLIPS OUT AND WITH THAT, OUT OF THE RING….

Mike: Now Conway follows, but Ventura brings up the knee to the gut. Now Ventura sends Conway running, FLAPJACK HITS, AND NOW A SERIES OF LEG STOMPS CONNECT! The vicious stomps being applied…Now Ventura pulls up Conway, THROWS HIM HEAD FIRST INTO THE CORNER…Ventura comes to Conway and now places him on top of the turnbuckle…But look, Conway, boots him back, Conway stands up on the turnbuckle…AND A SICKENING, DIVING CLOTHESLINE BY TROY CONWAY

Ted: And now look at Conway, ramming the feet in the face of Ventura, there is the ref backing him off and now Conway, picks up Ventura, arms around the neck of Ventura, now middle of the ropes, he sends Ventura running…BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF CONWAY…

Mike: Now Conway drops on the floor, now locking in the arm. You can see Ventura’s body is all over the place, looking for an escape…AND VENTURA POWERS OUT OF THE HOLD….BOTH BACK ON THEIR FEET NOW, BOTH TRADE SHOWS. Ventura, getting a few shots there…A couple of rights to the face and Ventura, elbow to the face of Conway….Ventura brings up Conway once more and now sends him to the turnbuckle. Ventura, backs himself into the opposite corner…VENTURA CHARGES, CONWAY MOVES OUT THE WAY….AND LOOK AT CONWAY, CONWAY CLASH, OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY GAWD, COVER

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3……………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO, CONWAY NEEDS TO DO MORE THAN A CONWAY CLASH TO MAKE A VICTORY FOR HIM ONCE AGAIN SEEM POSSIBLE. Conway now climbs to the top turnbuckle…Looking for a Frog Sp….NO, VENTURA RAISES BOTH KNEES AND IT CATCHES THE GUT OF CONWAY….

Mike: Oh my gawd. And now Ventura is back on his feet, he picks up Conway who is wounded and now, backhand chops connect to the chest. Conway leans on the ropes, Ventura sends him running. But Conway slips out of the ring. Ventura slides out, Conway recovering. BUT VENTURA FROM BEHIND, AMBUSHES CONWAY. Ventura now throws him back into the ring and Conway, rolls around in agony. Ventura slides back in and now has the armbar locked in. You can see, Conway reacts to that and is screaming in agony.

Ted: I know, he is screaming and wanting out. But he needs to fight if he wants out. And Ventura, lets go of the hold and now circles the ring, waiting to see if Conway gets up…He is up, BUT VENTURA, FULL NELSON FACEBUSTER HITS, COVER BY VENTURA ONCE AGAIN….

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3…………….…….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! KICKOUT BY CONWAY….And now, Ventura slides his way onto his feet, backing up into the corner, in waiting for Conway to make his way onto his feet…And look, VENTURA,, GOING FOR FURY B….WAIT, CONWAY HAS BOTH ARMS HELD ONTO VENTURA, CONWAY PICKS UP VENTURA….NICE POWERSLAM REVERSAL BY TROY CONWAY….

Ted: That was unbelievable by Troy Conway….You can see, Conway developing a bit of agony…He picks up Ventura, Ventura, pushing him away…SPEAR, OH LORD, VENTURA HITS THE SPEAR, AND THAT COULD BE IT! COVER BY VENUTRA

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3……………………………………..…….KICKOUT

Mike: DID HE GET HIM?

Ted: NO! CONWAY MANAGES TO POP THE SHOULDER UP, AND THAT IS NOT A HAPPY FACE ON JOHNNY VENTURA….

Mike: Denied a victory after that devastating, out of nowhere spear…And now Ventura, dragging Conway near the ringpost…Ventura slides out…OH NO, HE GRABS THAT RIGHT LEG OF CONWAY, AND SLAMS THE LEG OFF THE STEEL POST. GOOD LORD…

Ted: GOOD LORD INDEED, CONTINUING THE COLLISION WITH THE STEEL POST. AND CONWAY, SCREAMING IN AGONY, THIS IS SHOCKING, CUT IT OUT JOHNNY…

Mike: But Johnny Ventura will do anything and everything to the extent of wanting to win. That is the ego of Johnny Ventura, you need to try your hardest for a victory. And Johnny is doing that, he is using everything in his environment to weaken Troy Conway.

Ted: Ventura slides back into the ring, he widens the legs of Conway…KNEE DROP ONTO THE LEG THAT VENTURA ATTACKED WITH THE STEEL POST. And now Ventura, stomping on that leg, weakening it! Johnny Ventura has a twisted mind which he uses to his advantage. AND NOW LOOK AT VENTURA, BENDING THAT LEG BACK, WHAT THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO DO?

Mike: I THINK HE IS TRYING TO BREAK IT. GOOD LORD, HE IS GOING TO BREAK IT! AND LOOK AT THIS, CONWAY, DOING HIS BEST TO REVERSE THE HOLD….DOES SO, BY BOOTING THE FACE OF VENTURA, BACKING INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…Now both men are on their feet, AND A CODEBREAKER BY TROY CONWAY….

Ted: I am just worrying about his leg though Mike, you can see him limping with that leg. I mean, you have seen Johnny trying to break it, well I think he has fractured that leg

Mike: And that could be a game changer right there. How long is Troy going to continue if that right leg is bothering him?

Ted: It is only a matter of time. Johnny is picked up by Conway. And now, Conway, sends a left knee to the ribs…

Mike: Ventura pulled up…AND LOOK AT VENTURA, UPPERCUT SENDING CONWAY BACK DOWN…..AND LOOK, VENTURA, TAUNTING THE FWE UNIVERSE, HE IS CALLING THE SHOTS…HE GRABS THE LEGS…AND LOOK AT VENTURA, GATE LOCK, GATE LOCK, IS TROY CONWAY GOING TO GIVE UP?

Ted: OH NO, THIS IS A MESSAGE AS WELL TO PUERTO RICAN PITBULL…..

Mike: AND LOOK TROY, TROY TAPS, TROY TAPS!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Don’t Tread on me by Metallica hits, Conway gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION, JOHNNY VENTURRRRRAAAAAA

Ted: Johnny Ventura wins by submission, and to be honest, Ventura deserves the win!

Mike: He does, he dished out a serving of aggression here tonight and I have to assume that was a message sent out to Puerto Rican Pitbull….Well as Ventura celebrates, let me remind you guys that yesterday marked one year since FWE was created and we are showing you highlights of FWE in a year…

(Camera fades to replays of King’s Night, Puerto Rican Pitbull vs Johnny Nova airs, no commentary is aired, but all three matches of the Puerto Rican Pitbull/Johnny Nova airs. The replay concludes with Pitbull sitting at his throne)

Ted: HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!

Mike: ALL HAIL KING PRP!

(Camera fades back out to

(Camera pans back in the ring, Charlene Appleby is in the ring with the fans cheering)

Charlene Appleby: My name is Charlene Appleby and I am Warpath’s General Manager for this week. Now before last week’s show ended, Rick Death gave me instructions on what should happen for this week’s show. And one of them is what is going to happen next. Puerto Rican Pitbull and Austin Lonewolf have been at each other’s throats for weeks and Rick thought that they need a match if these interferences keep going. I have to agree as well because what went down at Frontline Warfare was just unprofessional. It didn’t help when Pitbull cost Austin the match against Carnage last week, with Austin chasing Pitbull backstage. Now I saw them two chasing each other last week and I thought it was one of the most immature things I have seen in a wrestling company. If these boys can’t sort things out, I am afraid they should let their anger out in a match. I am not putting up with this every week and I am not going to watch Warpath go down the tube thanks to Pitbull and Lonewolf being kids backstage because of Austin…

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out)

Austin Lonewolf: Sorry, but did you just say this is all my fault that I want to beat the shit out of Pitbull? In a way, you’re right. I had to attack Pitbull because his mouth was getting too big for his ego.

Charlene Appleby: I don’t care Lonewolf, you should have ignored what he had to say when your stupid little clips of your debut was airing.

Austin Lonewolf: Oh, it’s all my fault? Well I don’t see anyone else bitching about my clips. I only heard Puerto Rican Pitbull make his mouth go and nobody else had complaints…

Charlene Appleby: And you couldn’t take it like a man and you had to ruin his moment at Frontline Warfare…Stupidity Austin.

Austin Lonewolf: Stupidity? So you’re saying every wrestler in this history has stupidity for reacting to others calling them out? Ha, you make no sense Charlene. Rick Death is the personification of stupidity for hiring a stupid bitch like you run things….

(Austin gets in the ring and takes his seat)

(Invincible by Machine Guns Kelly hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull comes out with a mixed reaction)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Do you know what is more hilarious than a madman with one of the cheesiest characters in this company? A bullshitter. You have this believe that I am the one to blame, but like Charlene said, you were the one to react to me. My gawd, it’s an opinion Austin, get over it. I think Carnage is a douchebag, but where the hell is he?

Austin Lonewolf: I am not Carnage, I am not DA King…I am Austin Lonewolf, a person who will make the naysayers eat their words. You were the first person to shit on me and that is why I attacked you. Because I want people to quit doubting me, I want everyone to listen to me and take me seriously. I don’t want to come out here and say “I am the best in the world” and have these people just be like “whatever”. But wait, who are you to talk about attacking people first…

Charlene Appleby: ENOUGH, I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS! PITBULL SIT DOWN!

(Pitbull stares at Lonewolf, before sitting down in frustration)

Charlene Appleby: THANK YOU…Now, I want this over and done with. Pitbull, Austin, you are scheduled for a match at Tapout. Now I guess you know how this has to end, no pinfalls, you have to go to the limit until your opponent taps out…But this is not just an ordinary match for Tapout. Rick Death has told me that this match will be in…HELL’S PRISON…

(Fans cheer)

Charlene Appleby: So it’s all up to you guys, sign the contract and this match will take place on Saturday…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Are you actually kidding me? Hell’s Prison? You do know I am scheduled to face Carnage later on in the night…

Austin Lonewolf: Wait, wait wait! You’re facing Carnage? Wow I thought I was going to….

Charlene Appleby: SAVE THE CRAP FOR THE MAIN EVENT. To make things easier, the winner of the battle royal, should he have a match already for Tapout, will open Tapout and close Tapout…Now this match is going to take place at Hell’s Prison, clear and simple…So all that is needed is for you guys to sign the contract…

(Puerto Rican Pitbull takes the contract and signs it)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I’m ready to kick your ass. The question is, are you ready to be humiliated?

Austin Lonewolf: Pitbull, when it is all said and done, you’re going to walk out with humiliation.

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Humiliation. A big word for you. You mean the same definition of humiliation when your debut consisted of stupid viral videos and you attacking me because you can’t take the heat? Is that humiliation for you? Humiliating your legacy?

Austin Lonewolf: Okay, here is humiliation for you. The fact you said many weeks before Frontline Warfare that you were going to be the champion, nevertheless from my interference, you still choked…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Hold on, I said I was closing in at a chance to win the title….

Austin Lonewolf: Yes, I interfered, you got laid out by the better guy, me, Carnage pinned your sorry ass and you kicked out. When Carnage gave you the R.I.P, you never kicked out, therefore, I wasn’t the one who made you lose, you were the one who choked on your chance to shine….

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Who knows what could’ve happened. But what will happen is this. You, me, one on one, I am going to beat the shit out of you and make your debut in FWE look like a pile of shit. You deserve nothing but a proper asskicking….

Austin Lonewolf: Ah Pitbull, we’ll see. Just do this…Don’t come humping my leg in a sympathy manner when you feel the wrath of Doomsday. All I am saying is, you were warned and I told you this was going to happen, but no, your foolish mind wonders into thinking you NEED another shot at the FWE Championship. Your mind tricks you into thinking you will beat me at Tapout…

(Austin yanks the contract and signs it)

Charlene Appleby: Well there we have it. Lonewolf and Pitbull will encounter in a Prison of Hell at Tapout. And yes, you can only win by submission….

Austin Lonewolf: But this isn’t over Charlene….

Charlene Appleby: What do you mean?

(Austin stands up, staring at Pitbull, he throws the table on top of Pitbull)

Ted: OH NO, CHAOS HAS BROKE LOOSE, CHARLENE ESCAPES THE RING, NOT WANTING TO GET IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS LITTLE BATTLE AND AUSTIN AND PITBULL ARE GOING FOR EACH OTHER HERE

Mike: DEAR LORD. AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, HE PICKS UP PITBULL….

Ted: LOOK AT PITBULL, COUNTER TO LONEWOLF….AND NOW, HAS HIM UP IN THE AIR…..WAKE UP CALL CONNECTS!

(Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly hits, Pitbull stares at Lonewolf who is laid out)

Mike: I believe these two are going to unleash hell against each other on Saturday night!

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, Puerto Rican Pitbull and Sidney Breeze are going to face Pyrite and Austin Lonewolf in a Tag Team match after the break, this should be amazing!

(Commercial)

(Camera pans in the ring where Puerto Rican Pitbull, Austin Lonewolf and Sidney Breeze are in the ring)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath, ready for our Tag Team match tonight!

JA: Introducing the partner for Austin Lonewolf, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, he is the New Age Champion.....PYYYYYYRITTTTEEEE

Ted: Pyrite was part of the team of him and Johnny Ventura to put DA King and Puerto Rican Pitbull to shame, he is looking to win another tag team match with the debutant Austin Lonewolf, is this going to be another successful week for Pyrite?

Mike: I assume so, looking at the opponents for Pyrite, they are smaller than him, they weigh less than him, and this could be a devastating night for the opposition…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Tag Team match under way, Pyrite and Sidney Breeze set things off, both lock up and Pyrite quickly in control, picking up Breeze, and hitting him with a Samoan Drop! Now Pyrite comes to Breeze and drops on the floor, wrapping his arms around the neck and stretching it back. And look, Sidney escapes, sharp kick to the head of Pyrite, and again. Continuing the shots to the head, trying to weaken Pyrite…Now Sidney brings up Pyrite and sends him into the corner. Breeze headbutts the chest…

Mike: And now Breeze sends Pyrite to the opposite corner….Breeze charges to Pyrite…BUT PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY….And now he grabs Sidney, SLAMMING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE…Now Pyrite picks up Breeze and slams his head off the turnbuckle….He rests Breeze on the turnbuckle and raises the knee to the ribs to Breeze…

Ted: Pyrite using all his aggression out on Breeze. And now throws him across the ring. PYRITE SENDS A BOOT TO THE SPINE BRINGING BREEZE BACK DOWN. Damn! Pyrite now locks in the right leg, ankle lock time. Is Sidney Breeze going to t…No, Sidney counters, boot to the face…And now tags in Puerto Rican Pitbull…Now both Pitbull and Pyrite, circle the ring and now they lock up….Pyrite brings the knee to the ribs and now smashes the elbow into the face. Pitbull rolls out the ring, Pyrite taunting Pitbull….HEY, AUSTIN ATTACKS PITBULL EARLY ON….

Mike: Well there is heat between these two! And Austin throws Pitbull in the ring, Pyrite goes to work on stomping the right leg of Pitbull…Pitbull taking the advantage. Pyrite pulls up Pitbull and sends him into the corner. Pyrite now places Pitbull on top of the turnbuckle. Pyrite takes a few steps back…BIG BOOT, SENDING PITBULL OUT OF THE RING. GOOD LORD

Ted: Pitbull smacks the ground hard and now Austin drops from the apron and now attacks Pitbull…This is getting out o…SIDNEY BREEZE, ATTACKING LONEWOLF FROM BEHIND AND PITBULL HELPED TO HIS FEET BY BREEZE….Meanwhile Pyrite is taunting both Breeze and Pitbull. Pitbull jumps on the apron, Pyrite comes to Pitbull…BUT PITBULL HEADBUTTS THE STOMACH OF PYRITE, PYRITE TAKING SOME STEPS BACK AND DROPKICK MADE BY PITBULL…FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE….

Mike: Pitbull slips in for the cover, Pyrite kicks out and Pyrite, reaching for Austin’s arm…And he tags him in. Lonewolf now rushes back in the ring AND NOW CLUBBING BLOWS TO THE BODY OF AUSTIN, JESUS!

Ted: Austin means business here, earlier tonight Austin and Pitbull confirmed each other for a match at Tapout…And now we have a little preview…Austin now chucks Pitbull into the corner. And now Austin, pressing the boot into Pitbull, the referee telling Lonewolf to back off…And now Lonewolf pulls up Pitbull, sending him to the corner…BUT LOOK, PITBULL, UP IN THE CORNER, BODY SPLASH FROM THE TOP OF THE ROPE BY PITBULL, WHAT A MOVE BY KING PRP!

Mike: INDEED IT WAS TED, THAT WAS SKILL BY PITBULL AND NOW PITBULL TAGS IN SIDNEY BREEZE. Sidney now comes to the ring, pressing the knee into the face of Lonewolf, continuing the damage done by Pitbull…Sidney Breeze, legdrop hits. Breeze picks up Lonewolf…Breeze looking for the GOODNIGHT KISS….But Lonewolf counters, DDT smash on the ring.

Ted: And now Lonewolf climbs on top of Breeze, pulling the back….But Breeze, dropping Austin and smashing his back on the mat. Breeze now kicks Austin’s ribs. AND LISTEN TO THE AGGRESSION, SIDNEY STILL PISSED OFF AFTER BEING DENIED THE DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AFTER FREAKSHOW VACATED THE CHAMPIONSHIP. And now Breeze pulls up Lonewolf, roundhouse kick made by Breeze, but he picks up Lonewolf as he was going to fall to the mat. DEATH VALLEY DRIVER BY BREEZE. COVER…

1………………………………………………………

2………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! Lonewolf kicks out. And look, Sidney tags in Puerto Rican Pitbull…Pitbull picks up Lonewolf, and now he throws Lonewolf out the ring, Lonewolf hitting the ground hard! And now Lonewolf getting up. SUICIDE DIVE MADE BY PITBULL, GOOD LORD….

Ted: SICK, SUICIDE DIVE, WHICH BROUGHT DOWN LONEWOLF HARD…

(Replay shown)

Mike: Let’s have a look at this Death Valley Driver that looked nasty. The head bounced off the mat awkwardly and you can see as Austin is slowly getting up, he is holding his neck. And with reason…And now let’s have a look at this Suicide Dive by Pitbull. And wow…What a dive, you can see another awkward landing by Lonewolf, it was like a shock for Lonewolf

(Live camera resumes)

Mike: Now Pitbull and Lonewolf back up on their feet, Pitbull back in the ring, rolling around in agony and now Lonewolf slides back in the ring, both men using the ropes to aid them up…And now Lonewolf, throws a jab to the stomach, and now Pitbull responds. Both trade shots and both on thin edge!

Ted: You got that right Mike. But look! TIGER SUPLEX BY AUSTIN LONEWOLF, DAMAGING PITBULL….Now Pitbull looks to tag in Sidney again but Austin pulls back Pitbull and now picks up the right leg. SLAMMING THE LEG OFF THE MAT…

Mike: And now, Lonewolf picks up Pitbull again. Throwing him, out the ring. PITBULL HANGS ON…Lonewolf slowly approaches Pitbull who is hanging on, JUST. And now, Lonewolf, grabs the head, in between the second and third rope, beating down with the right fist on the head of Pitbull….And look! What is Lonewolf doing?!

Ted: HEY WAIT…LEG DROP, OH MY GAWD…BOTH MEN DOWN, REPLAY, WE NEED A REPLAY OF THAT!!!

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well there you can see, Lonewolf is beating down on the head of Pitbull, those several shots hit and then, rushing to the turnbuckle, you can see Pitbull, his spine bends back in the ring, so his head is peaking inside the ring, and a dominating leg drop by Austin Lonewolf.

(Live camera resumes)

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, LONEWOLF GOING FOR THE COVER….

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………….

Mike: NO! BREEZE STOPS HIM, BREAKING UP THE COUNT, GOOD LORD, THIS MATCH IS GETTING BETTER….

Ted: IT IS, PYRITE COMES IN THE RING, AND THROWS SIDNEY OUT THE RING, AND NOW SIDNEY AND PYRITE WILL BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. And now, Lonewolf, sends Pitbull running, CLOTHESLI…NO, PITBILL DUCKS…PITBULL, GOING FOR THE BULLDO….NO, NICE COUNTER BY LONEWOLF, AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF…CRIPPLING LOCK HITS! OH MY GAWD, WILL PITBULL TAP OUT? OH MY GAWD

Mike: HE IS LOOKING CLOSE TO TAP OUT HERE, BUT WILL THIS BE IT? OH MY GAWD….

Ted: BUT LOOK, PYRITE HITS THE JACKHAMMER ON SIDNEY BREEZE, ON THE CONCRETE AS WELL….AND LOOK, BACK IN THE RING, PITBULL, FIGHTING, RIPPING AWAY FROM THE LOCK! CAN PITBULL….YES HE DOES, HE ESCAPES…..AND PITBULL STUMBLES ON HIS KNEES TO THE ROPES…..HE IS UP….BUT LOOK, #DOOMSDAY! #DOOMSDAY HITS, OH MY GAWD, SECOND CHANCE FOR AUSTIN!!!

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………

Mike: NO!!!!!!! SIDNEY, JUST, BREAKS THE COUNT. OH MY GAWD!

Ted: OH MY GAWD INDEED, THIS IS GETTING BRUTAL, AND I MEAN BRUTAL, THESE TWO TEAMS ARE ON THE EDGE! AND NOBODY IS GIVING UP!

Mike: LONEWOLF, IN AGONY, HE IS GETTING FRUSTRATED WITH THE FACT PITBULL WILL NOT SUBMIT HERE. AND LOOK, PYRITE, RUSHING IN THE RING. OH MY GAWD, WHAT IS HE DOING? WAIT? F-5 TO PITBULL BY PYRITE….OH MY LORD

Ted: THIS IS GETTING CHAOTIC, AUSTIN STARES AND YOU CAN SEE, PYRITE IS TELLING AUSTIN TO CO….SUPERKICK TO PYRITE BY BREEZE…AND AGAIN, PYRITE AND BREEZE GO AT IT….COVER BY LONEWOLF….

1…………………………………………..........

2…………………………………………………..

3…………………………………..……….KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT? NO!!! KICKOUT BY PITBULL….

Ted: THIS IS WHAT LONEWOLF NEEDS TO EXPECT FOR TAPOUT, AND YOU CAN SEE, NEWLY BRUISES ALL OVER PITBULL’S BODY…PITBULL, IN AGONY. AND NOW, LONEWOLF, PICKS UP PITBULL….LONEWOLF, GOING FOR THE AIRPLANE SPIN NOW, OH MY GAWD, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR PITBULL

Mike: It isn’t and he is going to get motion sickness when Lonewolf is done….

Ted: SIDNEY, SLIPS BACK IN THE RING, AND TACKLES LONEWOLF….OH MY GAWD!

Mike: THIS IS GETTING CHAOTIC! JESUS!

Ted: And now Pyrite is tagged in….He is levelling up Pitbull, Pitbull is now using the ropes to get up and Pyrite….LOOKING FOR THE JACKHAMMER, NO….PITBULL SLIPS OUT….And now, Pitbull, HEAVY PUNCH TO THE GUT…Pitbull trying to take control in this now. Gets behind, FOR THE BACKBREAKER. GOOD GAWD

Mike: And now Pitbull stomps away at Pyrite, leaving him no room to escape…And now, Pitbull, races to the top turnbuckle, he lines up Pyrite, who is down….PITBULL LAUNCHES….NO, PYRITE TRICKS HIM AND ROLLS OUT THE RING

Ted: That was great stuff by Pyrite to avoid being contacted by Pitbull….Pyrite rushes back in the ring and mauls at Pitbull. FISTS PUNCHING AWAY AT THE FACE….

Mike: And now look at Pyrite…He is backing up in the corner, IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS SETTING UP A SPEAR…..

Ted: WAIT, AUSTIN HAS JUST TAGGED HIMSELF IN THE RING? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?

Mike: Pyrite is pissed off too! HE AIN’T HAPPY ABOUT THIS….AND LOOK, LONEWOLF AND PITBULL…DOOMSDAY! DOOMSDAY!!! COVER BY LONEWOLF….

1……………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………...

3………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin escapes the ring and Pyrite looks at him in disgust and then gets pissed off)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF PYRITE AND AUSTIN LOOOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOLFFFFFFF

Ted: LONEWOLF STOLE THE WIN FROM PYRITE TONIGHT….

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT, AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, RUNNING AWAY, HE IS RUNNING LIKE A DOG…

Ted: THIS IS WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, AUSTIN NEEDED THE WIN, SO HE TAGGED HIMSELF IN AND PYRITE, LIVID WITH RAGE, HE IS NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS…..

(Austin is taunting to Pyrite, with Pyrite shaking the ropes in frustration)

(Commercial)

(A replay of Glory Road airs)

(Replays of Glory Road hits)

Edward: Hello everyone! We have finally made it to the phenomenon of sports entertainment, GLORY ROAD…

(Matches like Liam Catterson vs Carnage, Briefcase of Opportunity match, Hass Johnson vs Victor Hughes, Freakshow vs Pyrite, Dorin vs Mr Extreme and Lockdown vs JGT vs George Copeland. Faces by Ed Sheeran plays in the background with the camera fading in on Hass Johnson, posing after his victory)

Yelawolf: THANK YOU ALL!

(Camera pans to backstage, Tyler Blade storns into Charlene’s office)

Tyler Blade: Well, your boyfriend and his crew didn’t do a good enough job…

Charlene Appleby: Ahh Tyler, I was hoping to see you…

Tyler Blade: You were? Well make it snappy, Time Travel with Tyler Blade is about to commence…

Charlene Appleby: Yeah….About that….It had to be cancelled….

Tyler Blade: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY NOW?!

Charlene Appleby: It seems like Adam Aries couldn’t make it. Weight Issues apparently…

Tyler Blade: Weight Issues? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?

Charlene Appleby: Yeah, like I’d be telling lies…Adam has this eating disorder, he had it soon after he was fired from FWE. I can’t do anything about it….

Tyler Blade: THIS IS BULLSHIT….

(Tyler picks up his briefcase and slams the door as he storms out, Charlene sighs and the cameras fade to the ring)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

October 9th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 9th 2012   October 9th 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:22 am

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeth hits, he gets cheered)

JA: Introducing first, from Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds....LAWRENCCCCCE

Ted: The impressive Lawrence is showing us that he can make an impact and he also shows us he is full of strength. I think tonight could be another grand night for Lawrence as he takes on another great person in FWE

Mike: This young kid has a lot of hope for the future, if he can pull off a victory tonight, this could be another night in which Lawrence proves he has something in store in this future…

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer walks out)

JA: And his opponent, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIS LUUCIFFFERRRRRRRRR

Mike: Well Lucifer missed out on the chance to be in the Demolition Championship match at Tapout, but he gave Troy Conway one hell of a fight…

Ted: He did, and this week, I wouldn’t be in the ring if I were Lawrence, we all know the aggression behind Chris Lucifer, tonight will be, I am sure, another dominating performance by young Chris Lucifer…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And now, Lucifer pulls up Lawrence, hitting the chest with the lefts and rights…And Lucifer lays out Lawrence with a clothesline. Now Lucifer wanders around the ring, watching Lawrence get to his feet….And now Lawrence is up, Lucifer with a righ…NO, LAWRENCE BLOCKS IT…BRINGS HIM DOWN WIH THE NECKBREAKER

Mike: Wow, now Lawrence presses the knee into the face of Lucifer, crippling damage to the face! Lawrence pulls up Lucifer and now sends him into the corner. Lawrence charges, hitting a mighty elbow into the face! And now, Lawrence pulls Lucifer to the opposite corner, Lawrence charges again…LUCIFER SLIDES OUT THE RING AND LAWRENCE HITS THE TURNBUCKLE….Now Lawrence slides out the ring, now both men start throwing shots at each other. These two fighting outside the ring. Lucifer sends Lawrence into the barricade…

Ted: And now Lucifer comes to Lawrence, who is slumped on that barricade…AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, BASHING LAWRENCE’S BRAINS OFF THE STEEL BARRICADE, GOOD LORD!

Mike: Good lord indeed Ted! AND NOW, LUCIFER SENDS LAWRENCE INTO THE STEEL POST…Lawrence places the head to the side of the ring post….OH LORD, OH GAWD, A SICK BOOT CRASHING THE SKULL INTO THE STEEL POST

Ted: And now Lawrence is thrown back into the ring and now Lucifer, climbs to the top of the turnbuckle…BUT LAWRENCE RUSHES AND PUNCHES THE GUT….Now Lawrence has Lucifer on the shoulders and now HITTING THE HOLY WARS OH LORD!! WHAT A SLAM, COVER BY LAWRENCE

1…………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………..

3………..KICKOUT

Mike: BUT LAWRENCE DOESN’T MAKE IT. KICKOUT BY LUCIFER. Now Lawrence brings up Lucifer, places him to the middle of the ropes and now for the Irish whip…DOUBLE AXE HANDLE BY LAWRENCE!

Ted: And now botch lock up, Lawrence with the advantage, the knee life hits the gut! And now, Lawrence has Lucifer on his shoulders…BUT LUCIFER, JABBING THE ELBOWS IN THE FACE OF LAWRENCE. GOOD LORD! AND LUCIFER MAKES THE COUNTER…

Mike: And now Lucifer has control of Lawrence, he sends him…OVER THR ROPE, LAWRENCE HANGS ON HOWEVER…Lawrence makes his way on his feet BUT A DROPKICK BY LUCIFER, SENDS LAWRENCE CRASHING DOWN….

Ted: Lucifer out the ring and now has Lawrence on his shoulders…ROLLING FIREMAN CARRY….And now Lucifer kicks the ribs of Lawrence, Lawrence turning on his side…And now trying to reach the apron, trying to get aid on his feet…BUT LUCIFER KICKS THE SPINE, SENDING LAWRENCE BACK DOWN. Now Lucifer throws Lawrence back in the ring, Lawrence’s head sticks out the ring…AND LUCIFER, HEAVY BOOT TO THE SPINE, BOOTING IT BACK IN THE RING…

Mike: Oh my gawd, you know, I like these two stars, they show great potential for the future and they can do great here in FWE. Now Lucifer jumps back in the ring, with Lawrence finding his way to his feet. AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, HE IS SETTING UP THE SUPERKICK, HE JUST NEEDS LAWRENCE TO GET ON HIS FEET. BUT IS THIS IT FOR LAWRENCE….SUPERKI….NO, LAWRENCE, HOLDS THE BOOT, ELBOW TO THE SHIN, SPINS LUCIFER, LAYING HIM OUT WITH A HEAVY CLOTHESLINE…

Ted: That was a missed opportunity indeed for young Lucifer. And now Lawrence has Lucifer up on his feet again, but now Lawrence picks up Lucifer…AND FRONT POWERSLAM BY LAWRENCE, CRASHING THE SPINE INTO THE MAT. Now Lawrence drops and has the headlock secured. HOW WILL LUCIFER ESCAPE THIS ONE?

Mike: I don’t know Ted, that Headlock looks pretty secure to me. You can see Lawrence is tightening the hold every chance Lucifer reaches for the ropes…AND LOOK, LUCIFER IS ATTACKING THE FACE NOW…AND LUCIFER BREAKS FROM THE HOLD AND OUT THE RING….You can see Lucifer is now suffering the devastating affects following this match….

Ted: Yeah, both men are now going for survival of the fittest.. And now, Lawrence rolls out the ring as Lucifer is recovering. AND LAWRENCE, SHOULDER BLOCKS LUCIFER, OH MY…

Mike: Oh my indeed, LOOK AT THE WAY LUCIFER LANDED….And now, Lawrence jumps up on the apron….Lining up Lucifer….AND LOOK, LEG DROP…NO, LUCIFER ROLLS OUT THE WAY SUDDENLY….WOW!

Ted: WOW INDEED, I MEAN YOU THOUGHT LAWRENCE WAS GOING FOR A LEG DROP FROM THE APRON, BUT THE PRODIGAL MIND OF CHRIS LUCIFER ROLELD OUT THE WAY…

(Replay airs)

Mike: Let’s go to the replays Ted, this was when Lawrence shoulder blocked Lucifer, awkwardly! And now we go to the moment where Lawrence didn’t hit that leg drop from the apron. Both big moves to pull off…

(Live camera resumes)

Ted: And the ref is at a five count now….

5…………………………………………………………

6…………………………………………………………

7………………………………………………………….

Mike: Lucifer now rolls back in the ring, as does Lawrence. And both men, trying to find their way up. Lucifer pulls up Lawrence, knee lifted to the gut…He sends Lawrence running. FACEBUSTER KNEE SMASH, BAH GAWD! THAT SKULL RATTLED AS THE KNEE OF LUCIFER CAVED IN ON HIS SKULL….

Ted: Those knees of Chris Lucifer looks bad enough Mike! UNDERHOOK DDT BY LUCIFER, COVER ONCE MORE….

2………………………………………………………….

3……………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO! NOT ENOUGH BY CHRIS LUCIFER, JESUS.

Mike: Oh my gawd, these men are really going all the way to tear each other apart. And now, Lucifer drags Lawrence to the turnbuckle, he now throws him facing Lucifer. Lucifer…OH MY GAWD, SUPERKICK ON THE TURNBUCKLE, OH SHIT!

Ted: OH MY LORD, AND NOW LAWRENCE FALLS! LUCIFER, QUICKLY INTO THE COVER, THIS HAS TO BE IT….

1………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………...

3……………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: HE GOT HIM!!!

Ted: NO! KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH LAWRENCE, HE JUST KICKED OUT OF THAT SUPERKICK? DEAR GAWD

Ted: LAWRENCE, A KID WHO HAS A LOT OF ENERGY IN HIM, A KID WHO MAKES AN IMPACT IN FWE, PROVING WHY HE IS INDEED ONE OF THE BEST GUYS HERE….

Mike: AND NOW, LUCIFER PULLS UP LAWRENCE. BUT LAWRENCE, SMACKING THE CHEST WITH THOSE BACKHAND CHOPS….FLYING FOREARM. GOOD LORD, AND NOW, LAWRENCE SENDS LUCIFER RUNNING ONCE MORE. TILT-A-WHIRL BACKBREAKER BY LAWRENCE….

Ted: And now, Lucifer being stomped away by Lawrence. Lawrence pulls up Lucifer, lifts him on his shoulders, and now? OH MY GAWD, HEAD FIRST INTO THAT TUIRNBUCKLE, OH MY GAWD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU MIGHT NOT THINK THAT KILLS, BUT IT DOES, RIGHT NOW, LUCIFER’S HEAD IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Mike: YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT ABOUT THAT TED, LAWRENCE HAS GONE TO A MODE WHERE HE WILL BECOME A SICK BEAST! GAWD!

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite storms his way to the ring)

Ted: OH NO

Mike: WELL PYRITE GOT ROBBED FRPM PINNING PUERTO RICAN PITBULL THANKS TO AUSTIN LONEWOLF IN THE MATCH BEFORE THIS, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE HELL HE HAS DECIDED TO COME OUT DURING THE LAWRENCE AND LUCIFER MATCH UP….

Ted: WAIT HE IS GETTING IN THE RING….WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?

Mike: I have no idea!

(Pyrite is standing there, Lawrence and Lucifer get up close to Pyrite and they argue with him)

Mike: OH MY GAWD, PYRITE JUST LAID BOTH GUYS OUT

(DING DING DING)

Ted: LOOK AT PYRITE, HE IS TAKING HIS FRUSTRATIONS OUT ONLAWRENCE AND LUCIFER, CMON PYRITE, WHAT THE HELL?!

Mike: THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE TAG TEAM MATCH…

Ted: AND LOOK AT PYRITE, DESTROYING LAWRENCE AND LUCIFER, THIS MIGHT COME BACK TO HAUNT PYRITE…

Mike: WELL I DON’T SEE WHY LUCIFER AND….

(Lets Light it up by Jim Johnston hits, Charlene storms out)

Charlene Appleby: HEY, HEY, HEY!!! PYRITE, QUIT THAT RIGHT NOW….

(Pyrite stops attack and shouts towards Charlene)

Charlene Appleby: I can’t hear you and you can scream all night long, but do you really think that stomping away at Lawrence and Lucifer is going to benefit you? I know that Austin Lonewolf ‘stole’ the victory from you here tonight, but I find it immature that you decide to ruin a good match between Lawrence and Lucifer…So you know what, I think I should punish you….

(Charlene is thinking whilst Pyrite is pissed off)

Charlene Appleby: I HAVE IT….Lawrence, Lucifer…I hope you have no plans for Saturday night, because I am issuing a triple threat match for the New Age Championship….

(Pyrite is pissed off even more)

Charlene Appleby: Sorry Pyrite, but I am not letting you attack people just because you can’t have your own way…If you want to be like a baby in front of these people on Warpath, I will let you do this but the more you will do it, I will add more punishments to your erratic behaviour

(Lets Light it up by Jim Johnston resumes, Pyrite storms around the ring, screaming in frustration)

Mike: WOW, PYRITE, LUCIFER AND LAWRENCE ARE GOING AT IT AT TAPOUT. WHO WILL BE THE VICTOR?

Ted: PYRITE MIGHT JUST HAVE SCREWED UP HIS CHANCES NOW!

Mike: HE MIGHT HAVE, THIS WAS PYRITE’S CHOICE AND HE DECIDED TO ATTACK LAWRENCE AND LUCIFER, IT SEEMS LIKE LUCIFER AND LAWRENCE HAVE GOT PAYBACK THANKS TO CHARLENE APPLEBY…

Ted: Well up next, Cherish or Deadly? Who is going to face StephyyyLove for the Hellcats Championship? We’re close to finding out, after the break!

(Replays of FWE World Tour hit, notable matches include Carnage vs BarcaEdge, ATF vs Dorin, Dorin vs Carnage and DA King vs PRP airs)

Edward: OH MY! OH MY! HOLY SHIT!!! BARCABOMB OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!!
ONE...................
TWO.........................
THRE..KICKOUT!!!!
Edward: HOW IN THE WORLD DID DORIN KICK OUT!? LOOK AT BARCA'S FACE!HE CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! DORIN WILL NOT FALL YET AND I AM IMPRESSED!

(The replay concludes with BarcaEdge raising the World Heavyweight Championship in the air)

(Camera cuts backstage to Puerto Rican Pitbull wandering backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Pitbull, Pitbull, can I have a word with you

Puerto Rican Pitbull: What is it?

Trevor Thompson: Austin Lonewolf and Puerto Rican Pitbull at Tapou this Saturday, your thoughts?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: My thoughts? My thoughts are simple. I know the outcome of this match. I chose to accept the match because I am fearless.

Trevor Thompson: Maybe so, but you might endure two matches…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Do you know a thing about me Trevor? I WILL be in two matches and in both matches, I will succeed. Nobody in this battle royal scares me. Nobody will be able to beat me because I am better than Freakshow, Johnny Ventura, everyone who thinks they can face Carnage at Tapout. Everyone in this company are delusional because they underrate my abilities. I have said this since the day I came back, everyone sees me as an outsider, the kid who doesn’t stand a chance at success. Well I am going to prove that tonight and at Tapout

(Puerto Rican Pitbull walks off)

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL…

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out with a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, CHHHHEEEEEERISSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH

Ted: A big shot for Cherish, she goes one on one with Michele Deadly, and this is going to be big if Cherish wins tonight

Mike: It will be Ted, Cherish is one of the greatest hellcats in FWE History, StephyyyLove verses Cherish would be a spectacular sighting. But if Cherish wants that shot for the Hellcats Championship, she needs to be Michele Deadly tonight!

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour plays, Michelle comes out to mainly cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from New York, weighing in at 120 pounds…MICHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLEEE DEEEEEEEADLLLLYY

Ted: Another big shot for another deserving Hellcat, Michele Deadly has proved that she deserves to be a Hellcat Champion as well as Cherish, only one of these Hellcats is going to win this number one contender match tonight

Mike: I have high hopes for Michele Deadly, she impresses me every time she is in a match. Michelle will have to battle hard if she wants to face former best friend, StephyyyLove at Tapout…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And the bell rings, who is StephyyyLove going to face this week at Tapout for the Hellcats Championship. And both Deadly and Cherish lock up, Cherish brings a jab to the face and lays out Deadly with a clothesline. Cherish grabs the left leg of Deadly, hits the Leg DDT smashing into the ground and now she works on the ankle lock. Early on in the match….And Deadly, managing to escape the hold. Now Deadl…CHERISH HITS AN ELBOW TO THE FACE, LAUNCHING AT DEADLY…

Mike: Now Deadly is down, Cherish, hitting the diving moonsault, COVER

1…………………………………………………

2……………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Deadly, Cherish throws Deadly to the corner and Deadly, heavy impact colliding to the corner, Cherish charges at Deadly….BUT DEADLY RAISES THE BOOT TO SMACK THE FACE OF CHERISH, GOOD LORD!

Mike: Cherish is stunned and Michelle, climbs to the top….DIVING CLOTHESLINE BY MICHELE DEADLY. Deadly now catches the right arm of Cherish and starts pulling it towards herself. The armbar locked in AND LOOK, CHERISH, STRUGGLING TO ESCAPE….

Ted: This could be an early end to Cherish’s hopes….BUT NO, CHERISH, GRABS THE LEG WITH HER SURVIVING ARM….AND PULLS IT AWAY….Deadly forced to let go and both lock up once more. Cherish brings the knee up to the ribs of Deadly, she sends her to the corner once again, AND THIS TIME, SUCCESSFUL COLLISION INTO DEADLY MADE BY CHERISH

Mike: Cherish now trying to place her on top of the turnbuckle. Cherish, HITTING THE SUPERPLEX….GOOD LORD….And now Cherish and Deadly, both back on their feet and Deadly, jab to the face, now sending Cherish running…Deadly lowers her back….BUT CHERISH KICKS THE FACE…Cherish stumbles, Deadly…CLOTHESLINE…WOW, CHERISH BENDS OVER, BOTH HAND ON THE FLOOR AND FEET. AND LOOK, DEADLY CHOPS THE LEG, COVER…

1……………………………………………………

2……………………..KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Cherish, Cherish now pulled up by Deadly, RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP MADE BY DEADLY. GOOD LORD…And now Deadly pulls her up…Cherish pulls on the face, Cherish, CHARGING AT DEADLY….BUT DEADLY FLIPS HER OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CHERISH HITS THE GROUND HARD….

Mike: Wow, what an amazing Hellcats match thus far, these two want that shot, only one can get it….Unless Charlene bends the rules….

Ted: Well we’ve already seen her biased leadership, bringing in Lost Generation X in….

Mike: Yeah, but she has brought in other Mayhem stars too….Cherish back on her feet….BUT LOOK, DEADLY, SUICIDE DIVE TO CHERISH, GOOD LORD!!!!

Ted: WOW, WHAT AN IMPACT BY DEADLY, MEANING BUSINESS HERE TONIGHT! JESUS….

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well let’s look at that on replay Ted, you can see, Deadly had this planned, she was in line for a Suicide Dive, once Cherish was on her feet, then BAM, she hit that Suicide Dive, what an impact….

(Live Camera resumes)

Ted: And now, both Hellcats up on their feet. Cherish slides in the ring, in agony. Nothing but agony striking all over her body. Deadly comes back in the ring and now starts stomping away at Cherish, the advantage is hers! And now Cherish picked up…BUT LOOK, OH GAWD, SLAP ACROSS THE FACE, AND LOOK, DEADLY JUMPS ON TOP OF CHERISH, AND NOW CONNECTING THOSE FISTS TO THE FACE, DEADLY MEANS BUSINESS HERE TONIGHT….

Mike: She does Ted…And look, Deadly comes off Cherish…OH BUT WAIT, THINGS ARE GONNA GET EXTREME HERE…DEADLY LINING UP CHERISH…AND LOOK, DEADLY DREAMS, OH GAWD, DEADLY DREAMS HIT….COVER…..

1………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………

3………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: DID SHE GET I…NO, CHERISH MANAGES TO KICKOUT…Now Deadly throws Cherish into the turnbuckle hard…Deadly climbs the turnbuckle…AND LOOK, PULLS UP CHERISH, AND STARTS CHOKING HER….

Ref: 1…………………………………..2…………………………………3……………………………………..4…………………………………….

Mike: Cherish released from the choking situation…AND LOOK, DEADLY DOING IT AGAIN….

Ref: 1…………………………………2……………………………………….3……………………………………….4……………………………………

Mike: AGAIN, RELEASE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF DEADLY…..BUT LOOK, CHERISH, REACHES BEHIND HER, HAS HOLD OF DEADLY, AND OHMYGAWD! WHAT A THROW. NICE SNAPMARE FROM THAT TOP TURNBUCKLE…

Ted: OH GAWD…AND NOW CHERISH PICKS UP DEADLY, BUT DEADLY, FIGHTING WITH EVERY FIBRE IN HER BEING. AND NOW SHE COLLIDES CHERISH INTO THE CORNER AND NOW, DEADLY TURNS AROUND AND STARTS BEATING HER LIFELESS INTO THE CORNER. GOOD LORD….INTENSE MATCH, PHYSICAL MATCH. Now Deadly, Snapmare to Cherish and now Deadly pulls back on both arms. Making it hard for Cherish to escape….

Mike: Deadly has had the upperhand in the most part of this match, but that won’t stop Cherish. We all know Cherish is a monster in the ring, she won’t give up. It will be hard for Cherish to give up….

Ted: Cherish struggling, Deadly has her caught….AND LOOK, CHERISH, STANDING UP ON HER FEET. AND LOOK, ELBOW TO THE FACE BY CHERISH. And now Cherish, heavy jab to the face by Cherish, and now Cherish sends Deadly to the opposite corner…But Deadly jumps….And now gets behind the ropes, standing on the apron. Cherish comes to Deadly, BUT A VICIOUS JAB TO THE FACE OF CHERISH, DEADLY NOW CLIMBS TO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE. BUT CHERISH SENDS A JAB AT HER NOW.

Mike: Now Cherish jumps up on the turnbuckle and now battles Deadly. AND LOOK, BOTH HELLCATS…..CHERISH, OH NO! SUPERPLEX, DEAR LORD!!! BOTH HELLCAS TAKE A TURN FOR THE WORST.

Ted: WOW…THIS MATCH IS BRUTAL….AND LOOK, CHERISH, REACHING FOR THE ROPES, DEADLY STAYS DOWN. CHERISH IS UP ON HER FEET AND DEADLY , WHOA….A KISS TO DEADLY…..CHERISH SENDS DEADLY RUNNING….AND BROUGHT DOWN WITH A HEAVY KICK….THE FINAL TOUCH HITS, BUT IS THIS IT? OVER!!!!!!!

1………………………………………………………………

3………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: TH-NO! WHAT THE HELL?

Ted: OH MY, I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT, BUT THE FIGHT CONTINUES, THESE TWO NEED MORE THAN WHAT THEY’VE DISHED OUT TO COME UP WITH A VICTORY.

Mike: Not enough for Cherish as Cherish now pulls up Deadly. BUT LOOK AT DEADLY…PUNCH TO THE FACE OF CHERISH…CHERISH STUMBLES TO THE TURNBUCKLE AND NOW CHERISH GETS THE FISTS AND BOOTS TO HER, AS SHE IS TRAPPED IN THE TURNBUCKLE! BUT CHERISH, KICKS THE GUT OF DEADLY….AND LOOK AT CHERISH, MAKING AN IMPACT, THROWS DEADLY TO THE OTHER CORNER….AND A THUNDEROUS SPLASH INTO DEADLY….

Ted: WOW! AND NOW, CHERISH, CLIMBING THE TURNBUCKLE, IT LOOKS FATAL THIS, BUT TIME WILL INDEED TELL…BUT DEADLY QUICKLY GETS UP AND HITS THE SPINE OF CHERISH, JUST AS SHE WAS GETTING UP. NOW DEADLY, PLACES THE LEGS OVER HER SHOULDERS….

Mike: LOOK, CHERISH DROPS, FOR THE COUNTER ROLL UP!!!!!!!

1…………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WAS THAT IT?

Ted: NO!

Mike: NO, THE REF DOESN’T MAKE IT TO THREE!

Ted: CHERISH PICKS UP DEADLY…BICYCLE….DEADLY COUNTERS….AND DEADLY, DEADLY DREAMS. OH MY GAWD! COVER!!!!

1……………………………………………………………..

3………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: THAT’S IT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY CHERISH

Mike: WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Ted: NO WAY!

Mike: THE FANS CAN’T BELIEVE IT….AND LOOK AT DEADLY, RAGING THOSE FISTS AT CHERISH, SHE KNOWS THAT SHE HAS TO TRY HARDER TO KEEP CHERISH DOWN. BUT HOW MUCH MORE CAN CHERISH KEEP THIS UP?

Ted: CHERISH PICKED UP BY DEADLY….BUT CHERISH, FISTS JABBING INTO THE FACE OF DEADLY….AND LOOK AT CHERISH………..HAT-TRICK, AND DEADLY IS DOWN….

Mike: LOOK AT CHERISH, SHE LIMPS HER WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE…..OH NO! NO!

Ted: I THINK SHE IS LOOKING TO END THIS….YES SHE DOES! WHEEL OF FORTUNE HITS!

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………...

(DING DING DING)

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits and Cherish celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHEEEERISSSSSSSH

Mike: OH GAWD, CHERISH AND STEPHYYYLOVE AT TAPOUT, ONE OF THE BIGGEST HELLCAT MATCHES IN HISTORY

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, CHERISH AND STEPHYYYLOVE ARE GOING TO FACE EACH OTHER, LADIES AND GENTLEME….

Mike: OH MY GAWD, STEPHYYYLOVE FROM BEHIND!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL?!

Mike: STEPHYYY WAS WAITING FOR WHOEVER THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP NUMBER ONE CONTENDER WAS, AND SHE HIT HER MOMENT, STEPHYYY ATTACKING CHERISH….

Ted: A COWARDS STATEMENT BY STEPHYYYLOVE, SHE KNOWS THAT CHERISH AND HER WILL COLLIDE, THIS SATURDAY, AT TAPOUT!!!!

(Camera fades out, a five minute replay of Frontline Warfare airs)

Edward: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! WELCOME TO THE NIGHT OF PROMINENCE! THE GRAND EXTRAVAGANZA!! THE CLASSICAL OF ALL CLASSICS! AND WHERE ELSE TO DO SUCH A BIG EVENT LIKE THIS OTHER THAN RIGHT HERE WHERE EVERYTHING IS BIGGER

(Every match from Frontline Warfare airs. The replay concludes with Liam Catterson raising the World Heavyweight Championship in the air)

(Ryan Savage and DA King are backstage)

Ryan Savage: You know, I enjoy watching you. I mean, longest reigning FWE New Age Champion, one of the best icons in wrestling

DA King: Well thank you, means a lot from a future world champion like yourself….

Ryan Savage: Me? Wow, thanks King…

DA King: No problem kid, just keep up the good work and you will be headlining Pay Per Views, I promise!

(DA King pats Ryan on the back and Ryan heads off with smiles, Trevor Thompson is seen in the background)

Trevor Thompson: Excuse me King, could I have a word….Now you beat Carnage in the opening match just now. Can you tell us, does that boost your chances of becoming the number one contender for his title this Saturday at Tapout?

DA King: To me, it does. I know I am already going to win that number one contender battle royal match and I know that nobody has a better chance at beating Carnage than me. He is a tough kid to put up with Trevor but like tonight, I can get the job done. All that is needed is for me to repeat what happened tonight…

(DA King walks off with a smile on his face)

(Commercial)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a six man, over the top, battle royal, and it is a number one contender match for the F…W…E CHAMPIONSHIP

(Don’t Tread on me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out with boos)

JA: Introducing first, from also from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHNNYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAA

Ted: Well Johnny Ventura got the win against Troy Conway earlier tonight and methinks that Johnny is going to go all out to get the win here tonight. Johnny is a favourite of mine and I know he can get the job done!

(Indestructible By Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out with his New Age Championship to a series of boos)

JA: From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, he is the New Age Champion.....PYYYYYYRITTTTEEEE

Mike: WOW, Ever seen someone like Pyrite storm his way out like that? And who can blame Carnage? He gets screwed earlier tonight by Austin Lonewolf, he is in a triple threat match for Tapout for his New Age Championship, only a win now can level his day!

(Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly hits, Pitbull comes out with a mixed reaction)

JA: From Arecibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 205 pounds….PUERTO…..RICAN……..PITBULL!!!!!!!

Mike: A not so lucky day for Puerto Rican Pitbull thus far, Pitbull lost to Lonewolf and Pitbull whilst teaming with Sidney Breeze and Pitbull spoke about how he is the closest to beat Carnage, does that remain the case though?

(Kill by Earl Sweetshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)

JA: From Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 210 pounds, THE FRRRRRREEEAAAKSHOOOOOOOW

Mike: The Freakshow gave in his Demolition Championship last week and ever since, Freakshow has been saying that he should be the number one contender for the FWE Championship. The question is, does Freakshow have enough in the tank to prove that?

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with a mixed reaction)

JA: From Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, AUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOOOOLF

Ted: Austin stole Pyrite’s chance to put away Puerto Rican Pitbull earlier tonight…AND LOOK AT PYRITE, HE WANTS LONEWOLF’S HEAD ON A PLATE. Lonewolf has stirred up the FWE Superstars as of late!

(Before I forget by Slipknot his, DA King storms out with a huge cheering ovation)

JA: And finally, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 pounds, DAAAAA KIIIIIIING

Ted: In my opinion, King has as better chance of winning than anyone else in this match to face Carnage at Tapout. He has already beaten the champion earlier tonight and is hell bent on winning here tonight, the question is, can King be the last man standing in that ring?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So this six man Battle Royal commences, you have to be thrown under the rope with both feet landing on the floor, short battle royal this, but this is to decide the number one contender for the FWE Championship, at Tapout this Saturday

Mike: Yes Ted, these men argued earlier tonight. It’s funny to, someone could get a second match out of these guys…

Ted: Yes, the only person who hasn’t got a match is The Freakshow…AND LOOK, DA KING, HOLDS ONTO THE ROPES AS JOHNNY VENTURA TRIES TO TAKE HIM OUT OF THE EQUATION…

Mike: BUT LOOK, PYRITE CHARGES AT VENTURA.GRABS HIM, AND THROWS HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE….Wow, this match is off the charts already

Ted: It is Mike. And look, Pitbull and Austin battling it out. Both trade shots….AND LOOK AT THAT, PITBULL SLIDES UNDER LONEWOLF, HE GETS UP….AND LOOK, WAKE UP CALL….YES, WAKE UP CALL TO LONEWOLF!!!

Mike: Oh no! And this will cause some damage to Lonewolf, he has already sustained damage from earlier tonight. AND LOOK,FREAKSHOW, FREAK AFFECT TO VENTURA…
Ted: And look, Freakshow, TRYING TO ELIMINATE VENTURA….VENTURA HOLDS ON TO THE ROPES…

Mike: Lets go to King and Pyrite, two rivals, both men have faced Carnage for the FWE Championship in the past. And it’s Pyrite in control, has the arms locked around the head of DA King…TOSSES HIM TO THE GROUND AND NOW STOMPS AWAY AT THE BODY OF KING….
Ted: Look at Ventura, backhand chops to Freakshow. Ventura sends Freakshow running…FLAPJACK, FLAPJACK!!!!

Mike: Two and a half minutes gone here in this battle royal, all six men are still in the ring, battling hard. As Pitbull now stomps away at Austin Lonewolf, who is still down after that Wake up Call…And now, Pitbill pulls up Lonewolf, PITBULL, HAMMER THROWS AUSTIN OUT THE RIN….NO, HE HOLDS ON! AUSTIN HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES….Pitbull knows that he hasn’t done enough yet and suplexes him back in the ring…

Ted: And now, Pyrite…LOOKING FOR THE JACKHAMMER TO KING…KING SLIPS BEHIND, KICK TO THE GUT BY DA KING, KING DROPS ON THE FLOOR AND SENDS A FIST TO THE FACE OF PYRITE!

Mike: And now, Freakshow and Ventura continue their battle, Ventura now moves to Puerto Rican Pitbull….But Pitbull kicks the gut of Ventura, Freakshow helps Pitbull out….DOUBLE SUPLEX THANKS TO THE PAIR….
Ted: Ventura and Pitbull trade shots, BACKSTABBER BY LONEWOLF TO FREAKSHOW….KING, THROWS PYRITE, OVER THE TOP ROPE, NO, PYRITE HOLDS ON, JUST!

Mike: JUST INDEED, AND LOOK AT KING, HE TRIES TO BOOT PYRITE OUT, BUT LONEWOLF CHARGES UP BEHIND KING…AND LOOK,HE IS GONNA SEND HIM OUT…..KING HOLDS ON…And now Lonewolf, battles Freakshow, Ventura and Pitbull…AND LOOK, PITBULL SUPLEXES VENTURA, AND VENTURA’S BACK GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE ON THE MAT. GOOD LORD, WHAT ARE WE SEEING HERE?

Ted: Good lord…And now Austin Lonewolf and Freakshow, both teaming up to Pitbull, some of these guys have had a match already tonight

Ted: All six men, still in this match, we're gone five minutes in this match and no elimination thus far....BUT LOOK AT PITBULL, TO KING....WAKE UP CALL TO KING BY PITBULL...

Mike: SPEAR TO PITBULL BY PYRITE....AND LOOK, LONEWOLF, THROWS PYRITE OVER THE ROPE AND PYRITE IS OUT OF THIS! OH MY!

Ted: WELL WE KNOW PYRITE WON'T BE FACING CARNAGE FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE....Lonewolf comes to Ventura, both trade shots....Austin sends Ventura running, FLIPS VENTURA, OVER THE TOP ROPE...VENTURA HOLDS ON, AUSTIN PICKS UP FREAKSHOW....

Mike: King helping out with Freakshow, and now both DA King and Austin Lonewolf..Both attacking Freakshow...BUT LOOK, PITBULL FROM BEHIND, TAKES OUT LONEWOLF...And now, Pitbull stomping on the head of Austin Lonewolf, vicious stomps...AND LOOK, KING, NEARLY ELIMINATING FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW HUNG ON....AND LOOK AT VENTURA, COMES UP BEHIND KING, THROWS HIM INTO THE CORNER

Ted: And now Ventura goes for the attack on King, boots to the face of King....AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, NEARLY ELIMINATING PITBULL, AUSTIN IS USING HIS FOOT TO ELIMINATE PITBULL...

Mike: Ventura comes up from behind....And now throws Lonewolf into the turnbuckle....AND WAIT, BOOT TO THE FACE OF PITBULL, AND PITBULL IS OUT, PITBULL IS ELIMINATED!

Ted: AND LOOK, PITBULL IS PISSED....

Mike: We all know how Pitbull would want to face Carnage again, but that will be on hold for another day.

Ted: And now, King, Ventura, Freakshow and Lonewolf, all remain. AND LOOK AT KING, SIC...NO, COUNTER BY FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW CONVERTS THAT INTO A SICKENING POWERBOMB

Mike: And now look at Freakshow, he pulls the ropes an now starts to choke DA King with the ropes...No rules here! FREAKSHOW, CHOKING THE THROAT...SOMEBODY STOP HIM.....

Ted: AND THERE IS VENTURA, TACKLING FREAKSHOW....Ventura saves King, which is interesting to s....VENTURA HAS HOLD OF KING, THROWING HIM, OBVER THE TOP ROPE...KING'S LEFT LEG TOUCHES THE FLOOR, BOTH FEET NEED TO BE ON THE FLOOR FOR THIS TO COUNT....

Mike: Look! VENTURA, TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM, BUT AUSTIN GETS BEHIND VENTURA, THROWS HIM BEHIND HIMSELF....And now, Lonewolf stomps away at Ventura...

Ted: Remember these guys are going to be in agony because they have competed in matches an hour ago, not fully recovered from the chaotic matches from earlier, but the guy with the advantage is Freakshow...Freakshow is up and Austin Lonewolf and Freakshow work together to cast devastating stomps all over Ventura's body!

Mike: Now Freakshow pulls up Ven...SPEAR, SPEAR BY VENTURA TO FREAKSHOW! OH MY....AND AUSTIN, HITS \DOOMSDAY ON VENTURA....KING, WITH SIC TO LONEWOLF, OH MY GAWD!

Ted: Chaos has happened in this ring, all four guys finishing each other off, King stands tall...AND LOOK, King, picks up Ventura...King, AIMING TO THROW HIM....LOOK, VENTURA COUNTERS,M AND KING IS ELIMINATED WHAT THE HELL?!!?!

Mike: OH MY LORD, KING IS PISSED OFF, YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE, WAIT, LOOK AT THIS, KING RE-ENTERS THE RING, AND LOOK, HE IS TRYING TO ELIMINATE JOHNNY VENTURA....AND THE PAIR, START TRADING SHOTS.....

Ted: CMON KING, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS....AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW, WITH THE FREAK AFFECT TO KING...And Freakshow, throws him out the ring, he is already eliminated and now, we're down to three people. Freakshow, Johnny Ventura and Austin Lonewolf.

Mike: But look, Freakshow and Ventura, eying up the chance to take out Ventura, Ventura is blocked...AND AUSTIN AND FREAKSHOW START ATTACKING VENTURA, A TWO ON ONE ASSAULT ONTO VENTURA....

Ted: THIS ISN'T A WISE CHOICE AT ALL....VENTURA BEING MAULED BY FREAKSHOW...OH NO!

Mike: And now, Austin tells Freakshow to back off, AND A BOOT TO THE FACE OF VENTURA....Now Austin drags Ventura across the ring AND LOOK, CRIPPLING LOCK, BUT WHY? NO SUBMISSIONS IN THIS MATCH!

Ted: NO, BUT IT WILL KNOCK OUT VENTURA IF HE FAILS TO MOVE...and look, Ventura...fading...I think Lonewolf has done the damage...Ventura is not going to respond, remember he had that chaotic match with Troy Conway...And look, Ventura, is out...

Mike: But look at this, FREAKSHOW ATTACKS LONEWOLF, AND FREAKSHOW IS NOT LETTING LONEWOLF TAKE CREDIT IN THIS MATCH, FREAKSHOW WANTS EVERY SLICE OF CAKE ON THAT PLATE AND NOW HE IS BEATING DOWN ON LONEWOLF, TRYING TO WEAKEN HIM...

Ted: Three men, all with brutal plans. Something has got to give...AND LOOK, VENTURA BACK UP ON HIS FEET….AND HE TOSSES FREAKSHOW OUT THE WAY, AND NOW VENTURA TAKES OVER AS THE GUY STOMPING AWAY AT LONEWOLF….BUT LONEWOLF, LEFT LEG UP AND TOSSES VENTURA TO THE CENTRE OF THE RING WITH THE BOOT

Mike: Oh lord! This is getting more tense by the minute.

Ted: And Ventura, battling hard, trying his hardest to eliminate Freakshow, BUT FREAKSHOW, HEADBUTTS THE MIDSECTION OF VENTURA, VENTURA HAS TO TAKE A FEW STEPS BACK....Freakshow rejoins the ring and now look, Freakshow, spinning right hand, knocking Ventura down....Now Freakshow comes to Ventu...VENTURA POKES FREAKSHOW IN THE EYE, BLINDED IS FREAKSHOW....

Mike: Oh boy! These two are on fire, Johnny Ventura, back up, brings down Freakshow with a swinging neckbreaker. Freakshow, reaching for the ropes, he has had that many high impact moves planted on his body, I will be shocked if Freakshow walks out of this match with no signs of brain damage....

Ted: Ventura pulls up Freakshow, VENTURA, THROWING HIM OV....NO, FREAKSHOW, FREAKSHOW HAS ONE LEG ON THE FLOOR, VENTURA NEEDS TO MAKE THAT TWO, BUT FREAKSHOW ROLLS IN, ONLY TO BE MAULED BY THE FEET OF JOHNNY VENTURA...

Mike: This is unbelievable...I mean, Ventura is trying so hard to win this. I think he has a shot….

Ted: Ventura pulls up Freakshow…BUT FREAKSHOW COUNTERS, LEFTS AND RIGHTS TO THE FACE BY FREAKSHOW…Freakshow now sends Ventura…OVER THE TOP ROPE, NO, VENTURA HANGS ON, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE, FREAKSHOW IS TRYING TO RIP THE ARMS OFF THE ROPES….BUT VENTURA, HEADBUTTS THE MIDSECTION….

Mike: Ventura climbs back in the ring….AND LOOK, FURY BREAKER, KNOCKING FREAKSHOW OUT….

Ted: HELL NO! Ventura sees the chance to shine. And look, VENTURA, GRABS FREAKSHOW, TOSSES HIM OUT THE RING….NO, FREAKSHOW HOLDS ON….

Mike: THE HELL?! FREAKSHOW IS HANGING ON BY A THREAD!

Ted: JUST AS WELL, THIS IS TENSE…THESE TWO MEN, CLOSE TO A SHOT FOR A MATCH AGAINST CARNAGE FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Mike: I know! Freakshow gets back in the ring, both superstars trading shots….And Freakshow leans on the ropes….AND LOOK AT THIS, VENTURA…CHARGES FOR FREAKSHOW…..FREAKSHOW FLIPS HIM OVER….VENTURA HANGS ON……AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW, BOOT TO THE FACE, AND VENTURA IS DOWN, FREAKSHOW HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow is exhausted and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE FREEEEEEEEEAKSHOOOOOOOOOW

Mike: A DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE FREAKSHOW, HE HAS DONE WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO ACHIEVE, FREAKSHOW IS GOING TO TAPOUT TO FACE CARNAGE FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, FREAKSHOW TALKED ABOUT WANTING THE CHANCE TO BE UP IN THE MAIN EVENT PICTURE. HE JUST OUTLASTED FIVE OTHER GUYS TO GET THAT SHOT,AND HE WILL BE FACING CARNAGE THIS SATURDAY, WHAT A REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT

(It Ain’t over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Carnage comes out with his FWE Championship and the fans scream in cheers)

Mike: OH BOY, LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, HE IS READY FOR THIS….AND SO ARE WE

(Carnage takes his belt off and taunts Freakshow, Freakshow responds by taunting the belt going around his waist)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

October 9th 2012
Page 1 of 1