Share | 

October 14th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: October 14th, 2012   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:10 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Recap of last week's Mayhem, with Lost Generation X taking out Jason Skilled and Andre The Fireboy and Liam Catterson accepting ATF's challenge to Pick Your Poison II. The package also plays Race to 2013 Matches and it ends with LGX standing tall at the culmination of the show.)

("Burn It Down" by Linkin Park hits as red and white pyros blast off the stage, then we circle around the sold out crowd in the Wells Fargo Center as they cheer)

Edward: Welcome to a special edition of SUNDAY Night Mayhem! Edward Thomas welcoming you alongside Jake Evans in one of the most historical cities of America; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! We're live and sold out in the Wells Fargo Center as we're on a Sunday, not a normal schedule but oh well!

Jake: That doesn't stop FWE because tonight, the Race to 2013 Series rallies forward in the second week! Tonight, we have a load of match ups and topped off with our main event! It'll be the infamous WKY of Andre The Fireboy and Frank Gieling taking on Lost Generation X's Kevin Devastation and the World Heavyweight Champion, Liam Catterson!

Edward: Speaking of which, let's send it to the ring as we kick things off with a contract signing!

(Camera goes to the ring as Hornadore Long is in it as his theme is playing)

HL: Welcome to the official contract signing to the main event at Pick Your Poison II, playas! The challenge was laid out by Andre The Fireboy and accepted by Liam Catterson! These two men will go at it come PyP in a few weeks! Right now, I would like to take the time to welcome out the competitors! Introducing first, he is the challenger... ANDRE THE FIREBOY!

(War of Change by TFK Hits as the crowd erupts in cheers. ATF makes his way to the ring in a serious mood, he enters and stands in front of the table)

HL: Thank you for showing up, playa. And now, please welcome, the reigning World Heavyweight Champion... LIAM CATTERSON!

(Wrong by Depeche Mode Hits as Liam Catterson makes his way to the ring to boos, grasping the WHC on his shoulder, before entering and posing his title up and then sitting down.)

HL: And thank you as well, playa. Now, playas, you two will go head to head at the second anniversary of Pick Your Poison for the World Heavyweight Championship. So playas, I'd like you two to closely look over the contract before sign---

Liam: Do me a favor, Hornadore and shut the hell up. Do me another favor and get the hell out of MY ring.

ATF: Umm, your ring? Excuse you, Y2C, but if this is anyone's ring, it's mine. You know, the guy who beat the CHAIRMAN of this company. Who did you beat? No one. LGX beat BarcaEdge FOR you and that's the only reason you have that title. That's the truth and the truth burns.

Liam: Oh cry me a river, would ya?! No one won this title for me, I won it myself and it was all legal so get your fucking facts straight, you ignorant fool! This title is long overdue to me and I've ALWAYS been screwed. I took matters into my own hands, like a MAN and I didn't blame anybody for my misfortunes. Can't say the same for you, huh Andre? Let's get this over with... (Liam signs the contract)

HL: Enough, enough, enough!! This is a contract signing and I will NOT let anything break out. So both of ya, shut up or you will face serious consequences!

HL: And Liam, you are one cocky man. I TOLD you to read this contract before signing it. But it's too late now, because this contract states that at Pick Your Poison, you will defend your World Heavyweight Championship against Andre The Fireboy...

HL: ...IN A BEST 2-OUT-OF-3 TABLES MATCH!!

(ATF laughs in agreement, Liam starts throwing a fit, the crowd cheers loudly)

Liam: WHAT THE HELL!? THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR! YOU ARE ONE BLOODY AWFUL GENERAL MANAGER!! THIS IDIOT IS LUCKY I'M DEFENDING AGAINST HIM, AND NOW I HAVE TO PUT MY AMAZING BODY ON THE LINE IN A TABLES MATCH!? WHAT IS THIS NON SENSE!?!?!

ATF: HAHA!!! It looks like Liam Catterson finally realizes that he's in a world of trouble to come... (ATF signs the contract) SEE YOU AT PICK YOUR POISON, BITCH!

(ATF's Theme Hits as he leaves the ring and heads up the ramp, laughing, as Liam starts kicking things around in the ring)

(Commercial Break)

Edward: We're back on Mayhem, and moments ago, this went down...

(Replay airs of the contract signing)

Jake: Talk about upping the anty! Liam and ATF, two men that already have had some bad blood brewed over the past year, will collide head to head in a best 2 out of 3 tables match! This is unbelievable!!

Edward: And shifting gears, we kick Mayhem off with a RT'13 match, but before we do so, lets take a look at the leaderboards!

(The Leaderboard is displayed on the tron)

Jake: Mike Cole leads the way with 15 points, but right behind him are Johnny Nova, Ryan Savage, and Frank Gieling with 10 points! And then we have Jason Skilled with 3, leaving the rest of the men at 0!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is a Race to 2013 Series match, scheduled for ONE FALL!

(New God Flow by GOOD Music Hits, Kendrick Williams makes his way to mixed reactions)

AD: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 230 Pounds, KENDRICK WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLIIIIIAAAMMMSSSS!!!

(Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades by Brand New Hits, Johnny Nova makes his way to the ring in his LGX attire and Lucy Furr behind him)

AD: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Lucy Furr! From Detroit, Michigan, representing Lost Generation X... JOOOOOOOHHHHHHHNNNYYY NNNNOOVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: And the bell sounds as this opening contest is under way! Wait a minute! Lucy Furr's on the apron and she's distracting Kendrick now! What is this about!? AND NOVA FROM BEHIND! BUT KENDRICK MOVES OUT THE WAY!!

Jake: AND NOVA ALMOST HIT LUCY! AND WAIT!! KENDRICK ROLLS NOVA UP!

ONE................
TWO.......................
THREE!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Kendrick Williams' Theme Hits to mixed reactions, he rolls out the ring, laughing, and backs up the ramp as the ref raises his arm)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KENDRICK WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLIIIIAAMMMSSS!!

(Johnny Nova looks on in disbelief and stares angrily at Lucy)

Edward: Well, what an embarrassing way to kick things off for LGX's Johnny Nova!

Jake: Miscommunication ultimately costs Nova and Kendrick Williams picks up 10 points now!

(Updated Leader board shows up)

Edward: And Kendrick joins the number two spot at 10 points, but he might fall again tonight---

Jake: Sorry to interrupt, Ed, but ladies and gentleman, I'm receiving word backstage that a fight has broke out! Get a camera there!!

(Camera shows Kevin Devastation/Liam Catterson brawling with ATF/Frank Gieling with security trying to separate them)

Edward: Oh my God! WKY and LGX going at it! Two on two as security!! This is madness!

(Hornadore Long enters the scene, furious)

HL: STOP THIS RIGHT NOW PLAYAS! I WILL NOT ALLOW BACKSTAGE CONFRONTATION TO RUIN MY SHOW! IF YOU FOUR WANNA FIGHT, WE SETTLE IT IN THE RING. SO TONIGHT, IN ONE CORNER IT'LL BE YOU TWO, LIAM AND KEVIN, LOST GENERATION X.

HL: IN THE OTHER CORNER, IT'LL BE YOU TWO, ANDRE AND FRANK, W.K.Y. YOU FOUR WILL SETTLE THIS IN OUR MAIN EVENT WHICH WILL BE...

HL: A TAG TEAM MATCH!! HOLLA HOLLA

Jake: WHOA! WHAT A MAIN EVENT HORNY LONG HAS SET UP FOR TONIGHT!! WKY VERSUS LGX, WHAT A MAIN EVENT THAT SHOULD BE!

(Pick Your Poison II Promo Airs)

(Commercial Break)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This contest is a Race to 2013 Series match and it is scheduled for ONE FALL...

(The Return by MGK hits, Ryan Savage gets a massive pop as he makes his way to the ring with the AXC on his waist)

AD: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, he is the AEEERRRRIIIAALLL X CHAAAAAAAAMMMPPPIIIOONNN... RYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN SAAAAAAAVVVVAAAGGGGGEEEE!!

Edward: We're back here on this special "Sunday" Night Mayhem as this crowd is lit up with jeers for our Aerial X Champion! Ryan makes his way in a match that was set up due to a confrontation last week, backstage!

(Replay airs)

Jake: And tonight, our Aerial X Champ looks to shut some doubters up!

(Live to Rise by Soundgarden hits, Mike Cole is booed as he makes his way down in his white vest)

AD: His opponent, from New York City, he is the self-proclaimed "Greatest Wrestler To Ever Live" ...MIIIIIIIIIIIKKKE COOOOOOOOOOOLLEEEEEEEE!!!

Edward: This young man grabbed some bragging rights as he leads the RT'13 series with 15 points, more than anyone else! And tonight, Cole looks to rally forward yet again!

Jake: And I think many have forgot but, if Cole wins this match, Horny Long promised him to be in line for an Aerial X Championship match!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: The bell sounds as Cole and Ryan circle each other, fast-pace! And they lock up! And Cole presses the smaller Savage into the corner. But the ref gets him backed up! BUT COLE CHARGES BACK WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO RYAN! He charges off the ropes and connects with a wicked Clothesline! Quick cover!

ONE..........
KICKOUT!

Jake: And Ryan kicks out! Cole now awaiting Ryan from the backside! And Cole hooks him for a German Suplex!! But Ryan rolls through! And Cole gets back up and turns around towards Ryan BUT HE'S MET UP WITH A STEP UP ENZUIGURI BY THE AERIAL X CHAMP! And Cole now getting to a knee. BUT RYAN WITH A SHOOT KICK TO THE CHEST!! Cole's down as Ryan heads to the top rope!

Edward: He waits on Cole as Cole's getting up! AND COLE QUICKLY SPRINTS TO THE CORNER AND STARTS PUMMELING RYAN WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS! And now Cole's trying to set up for some move off the top rope! What's he thinking?! UH OH! HE'S GOING FOR A SUPERPLEX!! AND HE HITS IT! SUPERPLEX CONNECTING! Both men are now down, however!

Jake: And they're on opposite ends of the ring now trying to help themselves back to their feet! And they simultaneously are back up! THEY CHARGE TOWARDS EACH OTHER! COLE WITH A BIG BOOT!! BUT NO! RYAN DUCKED IT AND RYAN SPRINGBOARDS... SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK CONNECTING BY RYAN! RYAN WITH A SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK!!

Edward: And Ryan rolls to the apron! Ryan's now just waiting and measuring Cole to get to his feet! Cole's getting up slowly, but surely! AND RYAN SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE ROPE! BUT COLE WITH A KICK TO THE GUT!! COLE JUST KICKED HIM IN THE MID SECTION AND HE BRINGS HIM IN.. MIKECATOR! THE MIKECATOR CONNECTS!!

Jake: And Cole's now backed up, waiting Ryan this time! Cole's measuring Ryan like a target! Ryan's using the ropes to help himself up and Cole charges at him... COLEBREAKER!! NO!!!! RYAN THREW HIM OFF AND HE HITS THE MAT! Cole comes running back but Ryan kicks him in the mid section! And Ryan runs up the ropes and back... DDT! PLANTING COLE! RYAN HOOKS THE LEG!!

ONE...............
TWO..................

Edward: AND COLE HAS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! COLE JUST SAVED THIS MATCH AS RYAN MADE A MAJOR MISTAKE NOT COVERING BOTH LEGS! And now Ryan's getting Cole up and he's getting him in position for something! Uh oh! I think Ryan's gonna hit the Ego Killer here!! BUT COLE GETS OUT OF IT AND NOW HE'S GOT A FULL NELSON!! BUT THERE'S THE COLE STRIKE! THE COLE STRIKE CONNECTS!

Jake: COLE NOW SETTING UP FOR THE COLE FINALE! COLE'S STOMPING ON THE CANVAS AS RYAN'S GETTING UP AND HE HAS NO AWARENESS THAT COLE'S BEHIND HIM! AND COLE GOES FOR IT!! BUT RYAN HOLDS ON TO THE ROPES AND COLE BACKFLIPS ACROSS THE RING! AND COLE COMES RUNNING BACK!! BUT HE'S MET UP BY A KOPPU KICK! KOPPU KICK BY RYAN!! RYAN NOW POINTING TO THE TOP!

Edward: THE PHILLY NATIVES CHEERING RYAN SAVAGE ON AS HE'S MAKING HIS WAY UP TO THE TOP ROPE! RYAN'S GOT THE WTC IN MIND! AND HE TAKES OFF!! YOU MIGHT WANNA GET THIS ON DVR... WELCOME TO CLEVELAND!!! ...NO!! COLE MOVED BUT RYAN LANDED ON HIS FEET! RYAN TURNS AROUND... BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER! BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER CONNECTS! COLE'S GOT THIS WON! HE COVERS!!

ONE................
TWO.....................
THR...KICKOUT!!!!

Jake: LOOK AT THE DISBELIEF IN COLE'S FACE! HE THOUGHT HE HAD RYAN PUT AWAY! Cole now picking Ryan up! And he's got him in Powerbomb position!! BUT RYAN COUNTERS IT WITH A HURRINCANRANA! THE ATHLETICISM OF OUR AERIAL X CHAMP! Cole sits back against the corner, but bad move! Ryan off the ropes... DEVIL'S CRASH!! THE DEVIL'S CRASH CONNECTS! AND RYAN HEADS TO THE APRON!

Edward: RYAN'S GONNA GO FOR THAT SPRINGBOARD 450! WE'VE SEEN HIM DO THIS BEFORE!! COLE'S DOWN AND IN SIGHT AND RYAN TAKES FLIGHT!! BUT COLE DUCKED IT! COLE MOVES OUT THE WAY AND RYAN DOESN'T LAND ON HIS FEET THIS TIME!! RYAN CRASHES AND BURNS ON THE CANVAS, RIB-FIRST! COLE TAKES ADVANTAGE NOW!! COLE FINALE!! COLE FINALE! OUT OF NOWHERE!

Jake: THIS TIME IT CONNECTS! COLE FINALE CONNECTS THIS TIME AS COLE HOOKS THE LEG!!

ONE...................
TWO........................
THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Mike Cole's Theme Hits, he celebrates and smiles as the crowd boos massively)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLEEEEEE!!!

Edward: BACK AND FOURTH CONTEST THIS WAS, BUT MIKE COLE PICKS UP YET ANOTHER UPSET OVER ANOTHER FWE CHAMPION AS HE'S BEAT RYAN SAVAGE, AERIAL X CHAMPION!

(Mike Cole gets his arm raised, then he heads to the turnbuckles and poses with a smirk on his face)

Jake: Do you know what this means Ed? Mike Cole is now in line for an Aerial X Championship match! Horny Long has to be a man of his word now that Cole's picked up the victory!

Edward: He might be young, brash and arrogant, but he's done what not many thought he could!!

(Commercial Break)

(Skyline View of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania shown)

Jake: And we're back here on this special 'Sunday' Night Mayhem in one of THE most historical cities in the world, Philadelphia of Pennsylvania! This is the establishment of our country and we are proud to be here!

(Camera fades back to the ring with Tyler Blade standing by with a mic and his Briefcase of Opportunity and theme playing in the background, while the crowd boos)

Edward: And now let's hear some words from our BoO holder!

Tyler: No need for an introduction, because you ALL know who I am. I'm Tyler Blade, the last LEGITIMATE FWE Original and the last of a dying breed of real talent. I'm also Mister Briefcase of Opportunity and a future World Heavyweight Champion. My accolades can only grow bigger by the day and on my road to World Champion, I have a quest...

Tyler: A quest to go back in time to the old days of FWE and find a former star and give them 15 minutes, or seconds, of their final taste of fame. And my list will only grow bigger and bigger as I prove myself like I always do to be ready for a World Title.

Tyler: So, ladies, gentleman, Philadelphia residents; (crowd boos loudly) welcome to Time Travel! And now without a further-a-due, I'd like any past FWE Superstar to come out and step up to the golden plate...

(Tyler drops the mic and the camera focuses on the stage)

(Spitta Andretti's Theme Hits, he runs down to the ring)

Jake: Challenge accepted! Here comes Spitta, a former New-Age Champion, straight to the ring!

Edward: AND HE WASTES NO TIME GOING AFTER TYLER WITH STRIKES!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: AND TYLER GETS THE REF TO BACK HIM UP! AND TYLER POKES SPITTA IN THE EYE! HE KICKS HIM IN THE GUT... FAME CUTTER!! CONNECTING! AND NOW TYLER JUST WAITING ON HIM TO GET UP!

Edward: TYLER'S POUNDING THE MAT AS SPITTA'S IN NO MAN'S LAND, NOT KNOWING WHAT'S COMING NEXT!! AND THE BLADE OUT! BLADE OUT!! THE BLADE OUT CONNECTS AS TYLER HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE..........................
TWO..............................
THREE!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar Hits, Tyler Blade celebrates with his BoO held up high and his arm raised)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, TYYYYYLLLEERR BLAAAAADDDEEEE!!

Edward: And Tyler Blade's quick winning ways continue!

Jake: This guy seems to be confident and he's working his way up to the top of Mayhem!

(Tyler Blade heads up the ramp and starts arguing with a fan before taking his sign and tearing it up)

(Camera cuts backstage to Hornadore Long's office, he's approached by Mike Cole)

MC: Well...?

HL: Can I help you, playa?

MC: Yes, you can. Last week you made me a promise that if I beat Ryan Savage tonight, which I did, I'd get a title shot. And here I am, victorious over him. When and where is my title shot?

HL: I was gonna call you in, playa, but thank ya. Anyways, you will face Ryan Savage for the Aerial X Championship... at Pick Your Poison. Not only is this an AXC Match, but it'll be a Race to 2013 Series match as well. So high stakes playa, go make the best of your opportunity.

MC: Haha...

(Mike Cole laughs and walks off)

(Camera shows Rami backstage warming up, he's approached by Jason Skilled)

Rami: Yo, wassup Jason!

Jason: Nothing, you ready?

Rami: To kick some Lost Generation X ass? I'm first in line! Haha, let's do this.

(Jason Skilled and Rami pound fists and begin walking)

Edward: Inter-Anarchy Champion Jason Skilled teams up with Tunisian Superstar Rami, and they face VIP and Marcus Spencer of LGX, our Brotherhood Champions!

Jake: Stay tuned, because that's up next!

(Commercial Break)

(A shout of "Are You Ready!?" is heard from the speakers)

(Break It Down by the DX Band hits, Marcus Spencer and VIP make their way out)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following tag team match is a Race to 2013 Series bout scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, they are the BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS... MARCUS SPENCER AND VICTOR ISAIAH PRINCE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTT GEEEEEENNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRAAAAATTIIIIOOOONNNNN X!!!

Edward: And here come the Brotherhood Champions, representing arguably the most dominant group in wrestling, Lost Generation X.

(Spencer/VIP do crotch chops in the ring as a green X pyro blasts up)

Jake: Spencer and VIP have had some up and downs but look to fix that tonight!

(Say It To My Face by Downstait hits, Jason Skilled and Rami make their way down)

AD: Their opponents, they are the team of RAMI and the Inter-Anarchy Champion... JAAAASSSOOOONN SKKKKKIILLLEEDDDD!!!

Edward: Jason and Rami showed moments ago that they are united and co-existent tonight and who wouldn't be? They face LGX, the Brotherhood Champions!

Jake: Agreed.

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, Lost Generation X against Rami and Jason Skilled. Jason and Marcus start things off and and they both lock up. Jason brings up the knee to Marcus Spencer. And now, Skilled sends Spencer to the corner, Skilled charges at Spencer…But Spencer moves out the way and Skilled hits the turnbuckle. DDT by Spencer…Spencer pulls up Skilled and yanks on the arm…Skilled throws a punch to Spencer, but Spencer ducks and now hits the drop toe hold.

Edward: Spencer throws Skilled into the turnbuckle and now struggles to place Skilled on top of the turnbuckle. Skilled digging the elbows into the face of Spencer and Spencer forced to move his way back…Skilled takes advantage, HITTING THE BULLDOG ON SPENCER…

1……………………………………………….

2………………KICKOUT

Jake: Spencer manages to kickout of the cover…And now, Spencer bending on the arm again, tagging in his partner, VIP. Spencer keeps a hold of Spencer and now locks in the arms behind Skilled, Prince with a heavy punch to the face of Skilled…Skilled stumbles into the corner, nice corner clothesline by Prince. Prince pulls Skilled out the corner, BACK HAND CHOP COUNTER BY SKILLED and both go for the lock up once again

Edward: Prince now forcing Skilled into the corner…But Skilled gets the counter, and now Skilled beats down on the face of Prince! VIP has the face punching the face heavily! AND LOOK AT SKILLED. USING THE FISTS HEAVILY

Jake: Prince can’t escape as Skilled stops now thanks to the ref pulling him back. And now, Prince pulls Skilled to the opposite corner, but Skilled comes back at Prince with a vicious clothesline to Prince! Prince pulled up and now yanks on the arm…Nice neckbreaker by Skilled! Skilled lifts up Prince and now drags him towards Rami, who is now tagged in. Skilled manages to keep a hold of Prince, and now Rami, backhand chops slicing the chest area and now Skilled leaves the fight between Skilled and Rami…

Edward: Now Rami kicks the gut of Prince, Prince dying to tag in Spencer, but Rami, stomping on the spine and not showing a hint of giving that consistency up! Rami picks up Prince, he sends the Lost Generation X member running, NICE GERMAN SUPLEX MADE BY RAMI….And look, Prince tagging back in Spencer and Spencer charges himself at Rami. Fist after fist, belting the face! Rami sent running by Spencer…BUT RAMI, NICE COUNTER CLOTHESLINE BY RAMI

Jake: And now Rami dishing out the damage once, he picks up the head and start clawing his fists in the face….The fans react after those shots….Rami now picks up Spencer, sending up to the corner, POWERFUL COLLISION INTO THE SPINE OF SPENCER. And now, Spencer is flattened to the corner, Rami trying to place Spencer on top of the turnbuckle. Using all his might…BUT SPENCER, NICE COUNTER WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE, WHICH KNOCKS RAMI BACK A FEW FEET…Spencer jumps up on the turnbuckle, QUICK DROPKICK TO RAMI!

Edward: And now, Spencer drops locking in the arm. Spencer bending it back behind the back of Rami, Rami trying to claw his way out of the hold. AND HE DOES SO, ROLLING OUT THE RING….

Jake: BUT LOOK AT THAT, RAMI ATTACKED BY PRINCE, HOW STUPID OF RAMI…

Edward: More like how immature of Lost Generation X to plant the numbers game on their opponents YET AGAIN. DOWNFALL HITS, THE SUPERKICK PLANTED ON RAMI. AND RAMI FALLS. And look at Spencer, gloating to Skilled…BUT LOOK, SKILLED, CLIMBS HIS WAY INTO THE RING AND STARTS BEATING DOWN SPENCER, THE REF IS UNAWARE OF THIS AS HE IS COUNTING RAMI OUT, BUT SPENCER IS ATTACKING SPENCER….

Jake: AND LOOK AT SKILLED….PAYDIRT HITS, OH MY GAWD….

Edward: MEANWHILE, RAMI IS REACHING ONTO HIS FEET, BUT PRINCE ASSAULTS HIM, AND THROWS HIM BACK INTO THE RING, BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, AS PRINCE ENCOURAGES SPENCER TO GET ONTO HIS FEET…

Jake: And look, Spencer getting up already, as Rami is also getting up to his feet. Spencer up first…BUT RAMI, FLIPS SPENCEROVER AND NOW LOOK AT RAMI! TUNISIAN DEATH TRAP, IS SPENCER GOING TO TAP TO RAMI?!

Edward: LOOK AT SPENCER, EDGING AND CLAWING HIS WAY TO THE ROPES…HE KNOWS THAT IS HIS BEST SHOT…AND RAMI LETS GO….

Jake: I think he knew that Spencer wasn’t going to give up early..This is Lost Generation X we’re talking about…And now, Rami brings up Spencer, now jabbing the face of Spencer. Lefts and rights connect…AND LOOK, SPENCER TAGS IN PRINCE….PRINCE RUSHES IN AND BRINGS DOWN RAMI, HEAVY UPPERCUT TO THE JAW OF RAMI….AND NOW LOOK AT PRINCE, BENDING THE RIGHT LEG OF RAMI BACK, RAMI NOW TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS HOLD, THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR RAMI….

Edward: AND RAMI, THROWS SPENCER OFF AND NOW TAGS IN SKILLED. SKILLED RUSHING IN…BUT SPENCER HITS A BOOT TO THE FACE OF SKILLED. AND NOW, SPENCER CLIMBS ON TOP OF SPENCER,, BASHING THE HEAD OF SKILLED. SKILLED HAS NOWHERE TO GO AS SPENCER HAS HIM CORNERED…Spencer now pulls him up, throwing him to the corner….And now, charges into Skilled…SKILLED RAISES UP THE FEET….SPENCER COLLIDES AND TAKES A HEAVY HIT TO THE FEET.

Jake: Skilled now taking control of Spencer. And now, sending him into the corner, Skilled shoulder blocked Spencer and now, raising the knee to the ribs of Spencer, LOOK AT SPENCER IN AGONY….

Edward: And now, Skilled flips Spencer over his hip. Kick to the spine by Skilled…Sending Spencer back down.

Jake: And now, Skilled tags in Rami once more, Rami now circling Spencer, who is slipping his way onto his feet after Skilled attacked him a few minutes ago. Rami is stalking Spencer onto his feet….SPENCER TAGS IN PRINCE, PRINCE, FIST TO THE FACE…NO, RAMI COUNTERS, AND LOOK, PAIN KILLER PLANTED….OH MY GAWD, COVER.!!!!!

1……………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: NO! A KICKOUT MADE BY VICTOR ISIAH PRINCE. VICTOR SHOWS SOME COURAGE AND RAMI NOW PICKING HIM UP. PAIN KILLER AGAIN….NO, VICTOR SLIPS OUT…PAYDIRT HITS, OH MY GAWD, THAT COULD BE THE FINISHING MOVE THERE…

1……………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………..KICKOUT

Edward: NO, KICKOUT BY RAMI. GOOD LORD!

Jake: And now look, Rami wants to tag in Skilled. Skilled trying to extend his arm ou….LOOK, SPENCER GOES TO SKILLED AND THROWS HIM OFF THE APRON. WHAT THE HELL? GREAT MOVE BY SPERNCER….

Edward: C'MON, THIS IS BIASED ACT FOR LGX’S SAKE…SPENCER ATTACKING SKILLED AND LETTING PRINCE TAKE CONTROL….Prince hits the snapmare and now has the butterfly lock secured…But it seems Rami is quick to escape the hold….Rami stumbles up to his fe…PLAYMAKER, PLAYMAKER, GOOD LORD, AND CONTROVERSY BREWS OUTSIDE THE RING, BUT IS THAT IT FOR RAMI?

1…………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(LGX's theme hits, Marcus and Victor celebrate)

AD: Here are your winners, the team of Marcus Spencer and Victor Isiah Prince, LOST GENERATION X!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake: VIP and Marcus have got spots on the leaderboard as they both pick up 10 points tonight!

Edward: They're all smiles for now, but can they keep it up?

(VIP/Marcus are given their titles as they pose on the turnbuckles)

Jake: LGX stands tall and the Brotherhood Champs are back on track!

(Camera shows a split screen of KD/Liam Catterson and ATF/Frank Gieling talking backstage)

Edward: And folks, up next is main event time! WKY re unites once more to take on LGX's Kevin Devastation and World Champ, Liam Catterson. Stick around because that match begins right after this...

(Commercial Break)

AD: This is a Race to 2013 Series Tag Team Match, scheduled for ONE FAAALLLL... and it is your MAAAAAIINN EVVEENNTT OOFFFF THEE EEEVVVEEENNNIIINNNGGG!!!

(To The World by Kanye West hits, Kevin Devastation is booed as he makes his way to the ring)

AD: Introducing first, representing Lost Generation X, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 230 Pounds, KEVIN 'THE ICON' DEEVVAAAAAAAASSSSTTAAATTTIIIIIOOOONNNNNN!!

Jake: It's my favorite time, main event time! And here comes one half of LGX, KD! KD returned to the FWE Land at Frontline Warfare in one of the most controversial ends I've ever seen!

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson gets a large amount of boos as he makes his way down with the WHC on his waist)

AD: His tag team partner, he is the leader of Lost Generation X, from Shildon, UK, he is the WOOOORRRLLLDD HEEAAVVVYYWEEIIIGGHHHTT CHHAAAMMPPPPIIIOOONN... LIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM CAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEERRRSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!

Edward: And this man was involved in that! KD would assist Liam in winning that WHC at Frontline Warfare and would join Lost Generation X!

Jake: Liam heads to Pick Your Poison II in his first title defense, and what better competition could he have than a former 2 time World Champ in ATF?

(I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin hits, Frank Gieling heads down towards the end of the ramp)

AD: Their opponents, first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 200 Pounds, FRANK GIIIIIIIEEELLLINNNGGG..

(War of Change by TFK hits, ATF makes his way to the ring and joins Frank)

AD: And his tag team partner, from Toronto, Canada, he weighs in at 220 Pounds, ANNNNNNNDDDDREEE .. THHHHHEE .. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEEBBOOOOYYYY!!!

Edward: It was just a year ago ATF and Frank combined forces to become WKY, one hell of a tag team. And they re unite tonight!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: KD and ATF start things off as they quickly lock up! ATF quickly Irish Whip's him! ATF goes for a Clothesline but KD ducks it and he plants him with a Neckbreaker! And now KD gets ATF up and in place for a DDT! But ATF twists the arm and he brings KD in.. AND HE TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A POWERSLAM!!

Edward: KD now getting up as ATF with a Knife Edge chop to the chest! And some more as KD backs into ATF's corner! And a series of some more Knife Edge Chops as you can hear the echo! And ATF tags in Frank! DOUBLE SUPLEX CONNECTING BY WKY!! And now Frank goes to the top rope!! He's got KD in sight! And he goes for a Cross Body!! BUT KD MOVES OUT THE WAY! FRANK HITS CANVAS!

Jake: And KD grabs Frank AND TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A SNAP SUPLEX!! And KD drags Frank over to the corner and tags in Liam! And Liam now stomping on Frank! Liam awaits Frank from behind and he sets him up... FULL NELSON SLAM!! Liam covers!

ONE................
TWO....................
KICKOUT!

Edward: Frank starts getting up BUT LIAM KICKS HIM IN THE BACK! AND A BULLDOG PLANTS HIM BACK DOWN TO THE GROUND! Liam tags KD in and now Liam holds Frank for KD and KD KICKS HIM IN THE MID SECTION AND BRINGS HIM IN! HE HOOKS THE ARMS... DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BACKBREAKER!! CONNECTING!

Jake: And KD now climbing to the second rope as Frank looks to be getting up slowly! MISSILE DROPKICK BY KD! NO!! FRANK MOVED OUT THE WAY! AND NOW FRANK'S TRYING TO LOCK SOMETHING IN!! AND HE'S GOT A SHARPSHOOTER! FRANK HAS THE SHARPSHOOTER ON KD!! IT'S LOCKED IN! AND LIAM WITH A BLOW TO THE BACK OF FRANK'S HEAD! AND HERE COMES ATF BUT LIAM HIGH TAILS!

Edward: LIAM SAVES THIS FOR PYP AS FRANK'S GETTING UP AND KD'S JUST MEASURING HIM! FRANK TURNS AROUND... FLYING FOREARM SMASH BY THE SOLACE! AND A KIP UP!! KD NOW HEADED STRAIGHT UP TOP! SHOWSTEALER!! SHOWSTEALER!! IT CONNECTS! KD COVERS!

ONE..............
TWO.....................
KICKOUT!

Jake: FRANK KICKS OUT AT TWO BUT KD HAS THAT SMILE ON HIS FACE! HE GOES TO THE CORNER AND NOW HE'S TUNING UP THE BAND! HE'S GOING FOR HIS INFAMOUS SUPERSTARDOM SILENCED! FRANK'S UP AND KD GOES! BUT FRANK DUCKS IT AND HE TAGS IN ATF! AND HERE COMES THE SELF-PROCLAIMED BEST WRESTLER EVER! ATF'S UNLOADING ON KD!! ATF WITH A KICK TO THE GUT... STUNNER!!

Edward: STUNNER CONNECTS! ATF NOW HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE.............
TWO...............
THR...

Jake: LIAM BREAKS IT UP! LIAM BROKE IT UP!! AND NOW HERE COMES FRANK AFTER LIAM, BUT LIAM TOSSES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR!!! AND ATF NOW GRABS LIAM... GERMAN SUPLEX! AND HE HAS THE GRIP ON STILL. ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX! HE STILL STAYS ON.. A THIRD ONE! ATF'S GOT LIAM DOWN AND HIS ATTENTION IS BACK TO KD! KD'S GETTING TO HIS FEET...

Edward: ATF'S GETTING KD UP AND HE'S GOT THE FLAME TORNADO IN M----

(Johnny Nova, Marcus Spencer and VIP run down the ramp and enter the ring and start beating down ATF)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE!! LGX IS HERE! AND NOW THIS GROUP OF THUGS IS 3-ON-1 ASSAULTING ANDRE THE FIREBOY! BUT HERE COMES FRANK! FRANK NOW TRYING TO HELP ATF! BUT THEY TOSS ATF OUT AND NOW THEY'RE GOING AFTER FRANK! IT'S 4-ON-1 NOW AS KD'S BACK UP! LIAM'S BARKING ORDERS INSIDE TO LOST GENERATION X AND THEY'RE JUST DECIMATING FRANK!

Edward: THIS IS UNCALLED FOR!! AND NOW KEVIN DEVASTATION BEGINS TUNING UP THE BAND AS LGX JOINS HIM! KD'S GONNA HIT SUPERSTAR---

Jake: LOOK AT ANDRE! HE'S GOT A SLEDGE HAMMER AND ATF'S IN THE RING AND LGX RETREATS!! LGX ESCAPES THE RING AND THEY HIGH TAIL UP THE RAMP! TALK ABOUT AN EQUALIZER!!

(Andre The Fireboy's Theme Hits, he checks on Frank and stares down LGX as they shout at him from the ramp)

Edward: ATF has sent a message loud and clear to Liam Catterson, he will do anything to equalize the numbers and get that World Title back on his waist!

Jake: ATF has shown that he can hang with LGX's antics and he is READY for Pick Your Poison II, November 24th! And ladies and gentleman, that's all the time we have for this special edition of "Sunday" Night Mayhem!

Edward: Thank you all for tuning in and the road to PyP continues this Saturday, see you in 6 nights! Until then, good night everyone, from Philly!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera Fades Out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

October 14th, 2012
Page 1 of 1