FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 2nd 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

October 2nd 2012 Empty
PostSubject: October 2nd 2012   October 2nd 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:15 am

(FWE Intro plays)

(Replays of Frontline Warfare airs, starting off with the Immortality Battle Royal match)

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! SIDNEY BREEZE CHARGES... KNEE TO THE TEMPLE!! ROCKSTAR FALLS DOWN! IT'S OVER! HE HIT THE FLOOR!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Sidney Breeze's Theme Hits as the crowd gives mixed reactions)

AD: The Rockstar has been eliminated! THEREFORE YOUR WIIINNNEEEEEERRR AND HOLDER OF THE IMMORTALITY COONNNTTRAACCT.... SIIDDNNNEEYYY BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZEEEEEEE!!!

Edward: WHAT A MATCH WE JUST WITNESSED!! SIDNEY BREEZE HAS BECOME THE FIRST MAN IN HISTORY TO WIN THE IMMORTALITY CONTRACT!

(Sidney Breeze is handed the Immortality contract, he goes to the turnbuckle and celebrates with it)

Jake: What a moment for this young man on the big stage! I can tell he has a bright future ahead as he now holds a title shot and a jump to the main roster from Collision! Live it up, Sidney!

(Camera fades to Freakshow verses Two-Face)

Ted: Freakshow drops to his feet again and hits the THE FREAK AFFECT INTO THE HEAD OF TWO FACE!! TWO FACE SLUMPS TO THE MAT AND FREAKSHOW TURNS HIS LIMP BODY OVER AND THROWS HIMSELF ON TOP OF TWO FACE!!

ONE!!!!!.....TWO!!!!!!..........THREEE!!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

JA: Here is your winner and still DEMOLITION CHAMPIONNNNNN...FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKSHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Ted: Freakshow continues to be the Demolition Champion, what a great match Mike!

Mike: I know, Two-Face tried all he could to beat Freakshow, end of the day, Freakshow had more momentum to finish off Two-Face!

(Camera fades to DA King verses Pyrite)

LOOK AT THIS!! DA KING NOW LIFTS A HAND UP OVER THE CHEST OF PYRITE!! HE BARELY MANAGED IT!! THE REFEREE COVERS!!

ONEEEEE!!.. TWOOOOO!!.. THREEEE-KICKOUT!!

Ted: WHHAAATTT!? HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID PYRITE KICK OUT OF THAT!? THIS IS INSANE!! THESE MEN WILL FIGHT 'TILL THEIR DEATH TO GET OVER THE OTHER! BOTH MEN ARE LAID OUT, HOW MUCH MORE IS LEFT OF THESE T--- HEY WAIT A MINUTE! SOMEONE JUST HOPPED THE BARRICADE!! IT'S A MASKED MAN! WHO THE HELL!?

Mike: THE MASKED MAN'S STOMPING ON DA KING! WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT!? WHO IS THIS GUY!? HE'S BEATING THE HELL OUT OF DA! AND HE TAKES SOME KING OF A WEAPON OUT OF HIS SWEATSHIRT!! IT'S A STEEL CHAIN!! AND NOW HE'S WRAPPING IT AROUND DA'S NECK AND CHOKING THE LIVING LIFE OUT OF HIM! THIS IS EXTREME RULES SO IT'S ALL LEGAL! THE MASKED MAN DRAGS PYRITE ON TOP OF DA FOR THE COVER!! COME ON! NOT THIS WAY!

ONEEEEEEEE!!.. TWOOOOOO!!.. THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

JA: YOUR WINNER AND STIIIIIIIILLL NEW-AGE CHAMPION.... PYYYYYRRRIIIITTEEE!!!

Ted: COME ON!! THAT WAS A MATCH OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE... AND IT WAS JUST RUINED BY SOME MASKED MAN! DA KING WAS SCREWED!! WHO IS THIS GUY!?

Mike: This is just despicable!

Ted: Pyrite's getting the hell out of here with his Championship, he retains—

(The masked man takes off his mask to reveal himself as...)

Ted: WHAT!? NO! HE'S BACK!?!?!?

Mike: IT'S JOHNNY VENTURA!! IT'S JOHNNY FUCKING VENTURA!

Ted: NOW HE'S MEASURING DA!

Mike: SPEAR!! SPEAR!! SPEAR!! OH MY GOD! WHAT IMPACT! HE'S LAID OUT HIS FORMER, AND NOW ONCE AGAIN, RIVAL; DA KING!

(Camera finally fades to Carnage verses Puerto Rican Pitbull, flashing to some moments in the match and then fading to the closure of the match)

Ted: PITBULL HAS CARNAGE UP IN THE AIR ONCE AGAIN….WAKE UP CALL, AND WITH THAT, IT COULD END CARNAGE…. COVER

1……………………………………………………….
2……………………………………………………….
3………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT THE HELL?!!!

Ted: HE KICKED OUT…THIS MATCH KEEPS GETTING BETTER…

(Pyro explodes)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

(Arena turns black)

(A vintage airs on the titantron, “It’s time” appears on the titantron, the screen turns to white with “Doomsday” lettered out and the date 09.22.2012 fading in from the bottom)

Mike: What the hell is going on?!

(A countdown airs and then a silhouette of a man appears on the stage. Both men are still recovering)

Ted: WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?

Mike: I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT HE HAS CAUSED SOME DISTURBANCE IN THIS MAIN EVENT HERE AT FRONTLINE WARFARE…

(The spotlight shines on the man, the fans cheer to find out who it is)

Ted: NO WAY!!!!!

Mike: AUSTIN LONEWOLF, ONE OF THE GREATEST STARS TO LIVE….WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!

Ted: LISTEN TO THESE FANS, THEY KNOW THAT AUSTIN HAS CAME TO F..W..E.. AUSTIN HAS SLID INTO THE RING…I THINK THIS WAS PITBULL’S PLAN ALL ALONG…PITBULL ORDERING LONEWOLF TO ATTACK CARNAGE….OH NO! LONEWOLF HAS PULLED OUT A BAT…

Mike: Fair to say we are looking at a new F..W..E Champion in the hands of Puerto Rican Pi…WHAT THE HELL

Ted: WHAT?!?!?! AUSTIN HAS SMACKED THE BAT OFF THE HEAD OF PUERTO RICAN PITBULL, THAT PLAN BACKFIRED…

Mike: AND LOOK, AUSTIN BEATING PUERTO RICAN PITBULL UP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Ted: AUSTIN’S ARRIVIAL, THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON. AND LOOK, HE GRABS THE THROAT OF PITBULL…..AND HE PLANTS HIM ON THE GRUOND!!L…

(Austin leaves the ring, people start to give him mixed reactions)

Mike: WHAT THE HELL…..

Ted: WELL CARNAGE SEES THIS AS HIS CHANCE TO SHINE! CARNAGE…WAKING THE REF UP AND PINS PITBULL…THIS IS IT….

1………………………………………………………………
2………………………………………………………………
3………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME….

Ted: EVEN CARNAGE IS SHOCKED!!!

Mike: AUSTIN DESTROYED PITBULL, AND STILL, STILL! PITBULL KICKS OUT….WAKE UP CALL IS GOING TO HIT…..CARNAGE SLIPS OUT…..ON CARNAGE’S SHOULDER…….R….I…P CONNECTS, THAT HAS TO BE IT……

1………………………………………………………
2………………………………………………………
3………………………………………………………

Ted: OH MY GAWD, IT’S OVER

(DING DING DING)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STILLLLLLLLLLLL F….W….E CHAMPION……..CAAAAAAAAAAARNAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!

Mike: Match of the year. Arguably, match of the year!!

Ted: They had the quality of the match played out well, Austin Lonewolf has arrived and raised hell…But that match was immense.

(Carnage poses on the turnbuckle, as pyros parade down from the rafters, the camera soon fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YES, IT IS TED ANDRU, INTRODUCING WARPATH, ALONGSIDE MIKE DANIELS HERE, LIVE IN THE US BANK ARENA IN CINCINNATI IN OHIO, AND MIKE, CAN WE BE PROMISED A GREAT WARPATH?

Mike: Hello ladies and gentlemen, Ted, after the fallout of Frontline Warfare tonight, I don't think this week's episode is going to fail to impress...

(Graphic of Johnny Ventura's return airs)

Mike: Yes folks, you saw it, Johnny Ventura is back on Warpath. But he came back in a sadistic and twisted fashion, what will be said by Johnny Ventura tonight?!

(Graphic of the Carnage and PRP match with Austin Lonewolf on appears next)

Ted: Not just that, I believe the FWE Champion is about to make his way out here to discuss the events of Frontline Warfare...But what is Austin Lonewolf doing here and what beef does he have with Puerto Rican Pitbull?

(Live Camera resumes, Jessica Anderson is in the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE F....W....E CHAMPION......CAAAAAAAARNAAAAAGEEE

(It ain't over til it's over by DJ Khaled hits, the crowd cheers for Carnage)

Ted: Well there is no denying that what happened at Frontline Warfare between Carnage and Puerto Rican Pitbull had to be qualified as one of Carnage's greatest matches. He had a hell of a battle with Pitbull, back and forth action commenced...Now the question is, was Carnage aided by Lonewolf?

Mike: That is all in the air Ted, I have no idea, the fans have no idea. The only person who has the hunch of guessing is Carnage...

(Carnage gets in the ring, a microphone is in his hand and Carnage chants are echoed)

Carnage: Well...What happened at Frontline Warfare was...dramatic...I mean, lets recap things that does not involve me. We had Liam Catterson winning the World Heavyweight Championship with assistance, which didn't surprise me after all....We had Johnny Ventura coming back and turning his back on the fans it seems...And we also had a Hellcats Match which ended in controversy. But through all this drama, I was the one who basically stole the show...

(Fans give mixed cheers)

Carnage: Now I can hear some negative reactions there, some think I did, some think I didn't. But what matters most is that I was the one that made Frontline Warfare historical, an event to remember. Let's be honest...Liam Catterson verses BarcaEdge...overrated...Hass Johnson verses Andre the Fireboy...overrated...You see, I might hate Pitbull's guts, but he gave me one hell of a fight but I said it time and time again, I would beat Pitbull...And I did.

(Fans cheer)

Carnage: You see, when I say I am going to beat someone, no...I am not a typical FWE guy who says shit what he doesn't mean...I am Carnage, I am the FWE Champion...THE LONGEST FWE CHAMPION may I add...And that says something really because I have been saying this over and over again, but I am the best wrestler there is in this company and Austin Lonewolf's debut, Johnny Ventura's return, Kevin Devastation's return...That means nothing to me because they are not holding the prize which I have been holding for ages...I have beaten three of...Well as they say...'Warpath's best wrestlers'...That says something. Anyone can push me some idiot in front of me, he can say he will be the new FWE Champion, but what he is missing is underestimation...Pitbull did it, Pyrite did it and King even did it. Until you have legit proof that you can beat me in a one on one match, I don't give a shit if you claim to be better than me. Because I am the longest FWE Champion for a reason. They said DA King is the best Warpath guy around, but how can he be the best if he never kicked out of Pyrite's cover...Sure, Johnny Ventura did belt him one, that can be considered a factor to why King lost. But Lonewolf attacked Pitbull and both me and Pitbull were in strict agony, yet Pitbull did kick out.... Now I don't know who was hit worst between Pitbull or King, but as far as I am concerned, there is nobody in this company that can outshine me. Now, lets start point two...My next number one contender...And to be honest, who is good enough to take on me now? Like I said, the so called 'best of Warpath' have all ended horribly and I don't think anyone is up to the plate in beating me....

(Cult of Personality by Living Color hits, the crowd give a mixed reaction to Austin Lonewolf)

Ted: AND THERE HE IS MIKE, AUSTIN LONEWOLF, WARPATH'S DOOMSDAY....

Mike: But why is he out here for?

Austin Lonewolf: Please Carnage, shut up. At this moment, I for one, am getting sick of hearing you bragging on how you are the so called 'Longest reigning person to hold the FWE Championship'. To be honest Carnage, I don't think these people care. I don't think they give two shits about how you're apparently better than anyone else. You see, I know you have slain Pyrite, DA King and Pitbull, but there is one guy you have not beaten...Me...

Carnage: I am already bored little Austin...

Austin Lonewolf: Are you serious? Little Austin? Are you two Carnage?

Carnage: No, because I don't go attacking people for no reason...

Austin Lonewolf: Wait...Is that so? Well sorry but I think I have a clip to show you...

(Titantron plays Warpath from a few weeks back when Carnage attacked Pitbull)

(Live Camera resumes, Austin smirks)

Austin Lonewolf: That is vaguely familiar Carnage...If that wasn;t you, who was it? Your twin brother? Venom?

Carnage: Sorry, but I said no reason didn't I? If you watched the entire episode instead of making those stupid short clips, you;d understand that Pitbull threw the first attack on me...Whereas you just made your big debut and attacked Pitbull...Sure, I have just hatred for the guy, but it makes you no better of a person to attack him...

Austin Lonewolf: Still, you bitch on that people who attack others without a reason are pussies. If I remember correctly, on that week, Pitbull did nothing to you...

Carnage: It;s not about when it happened, it's about payback. Okay, if Pitbull attacked you or your family for instance, I wouldn't be bitching to you right now...Which brings me to ask the question, what did Pitbull do to make you attack him? Why not me? Why specifically Pitbull?

Austin Lonewolf: You want to know eh? Well I have to reasons...Reason one...I attacked him to make a statement...

Carnage: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA...A STATEMENT? Why did you attack Puerto Rican Pitbull to make a statement...I mean, usually, if you want to make a statement, you attack the champion, not suggesting you to do it or anything...But really? Out of all the people you pick...PUERTO RICAN PITBULL?

Austin Lonewolf: AND...And it's because he underestimated me mostly. He shit on me when those little clips were being broadcasted...

Carnage: Okay, so from what I gather, you attacked Pitbull because...He pissed you off...Well Austin, I can officially say, that is the most stupidest reason to attack someone...

Austin Lonewolf: Do you think I care if you think it's stupid? Right now, Pitbull is shitting bricks because I destroyed him...

Carnage: I think destroyed is a little over-the-top for you

Austin Lonewolf: Oh, you don't think I am that capable of making people look like pathetic bitches? Okay then Carnage, how would you like to be Victim number two?

Carnage: How would you like to be owned right here...RIGHT NOW....

(Carnage drops the mic and the pair start brawling, the fans explode in cheers)

Mike: OH GOOD GAWD, THESE TWO ARE GOING AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS...

Ted: AUSTIN CAUSES CONTROVERSY STRAIGHT FROM THE BAT...]

Mike: WE KNOW WHAT CARNAGE IS LIKE, HE WON'T...

???: HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!! QUIT THAT, THE PAIR OF YOU...

(Carnage stops as Rick Death appears on the stage)

Rick Death: I CAN'T BE DEALING WITH ONE OFF, PATHETIC LITTLE BATTLES TONIGHT. I HAVE A LOT ON MY HANDS TONIGHT, AND CARNAGE, I EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU

Carnage: Oh sorry Mister General Manager of Warpath, but you should really think about who you hire next time, instead of hiring sad, pathetic, end of the world emos...

Rick Death: CARNAGE, SHUT UP AND LISTEN...BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS WANT A FIGHT, THEN A FIGHT YOU SHALL HAVE...UP NEXT, CARNAGE VERSES AUSTIN LONEWOLF...

(Rick Death storms off the stage)

Mike: WHOA...RICK DEATH HAS FLIPPED

Ted: He is a stressed man Ted, but what an announcement made by our GM...CARNAGE VERSES AUSTIN LONEWOLF, UP NEXT, AFTER THE BREAK....

(Commercial)

(Camera rolls back to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, this awesome match up, the debuting Austin Lonewolf and Carnage set the night off. Both lock up and Carnage is the one with control, getting behind Austin…Pushing him away and both go for the lock up once more…Austin takes control this time as he throws a jab to the face…LAYING CARNAGE OUT WITH A SICKENING CLOYHSLINE!

Mike: Lonewolf picks up the champion and throws him into the corner…And now Lonewolf charges into Carnage, attacking the ribs with the shoulders. And now, Carnage sent to the opposite corner, lonewolf charges again! BUT CARNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY…WRAPPING BOTH ARMS AROUND THE HEAD AND HITS THE BULLDOG, GREAT REACTION FROM THE CHAMPION

Ted: Indeed it was Mike! Now Carnage drops and wraps the around the neck area again, LOCKING IN THE HOLD. But is Austin going to give up early on? NO, AUSTIN WIGGLES OUT AND THE FIGHT RESUMES….Both back at locking up and Austin, takes the arm…CARNAGE YANKS HIMSELF OFF FROM THE HOLD AND A SUDDEN DROPKICK BY CARNAGE, COVER!

1…………………………………………………….

2………………KICKOUT

Mike: Austin Lonewolf manages to kick out and Carnage now brings up Lonewolf, impactful chops connect across the chest…Lonewolf, backing to the ropes…Carnage sends Lonewolf running….LONEWOLF BOUNCES BACK WITH A SHOULDER BLOCK! Carnage is down, Lonewolf races to the top turnbuckle…DIVING ELBOW DROP HITS ON CARNAGE, AND I THOUGHT CARNAGE WAS GETTING ON HIS FEET, NOT QUICK!

Ted: And Lonewolf locks in the boston crab! Carnage trying to make a ay out, we all know Carnage is resilient but is that leg from Frontline Warfare bothering him Mike?

Mike: He seemed okay when he made his way down the ramp…AND CARNAGE ESCAPES, SLIPPING OUT THE RING….Austin Lonewolf now taunting Carnage…And Carnage slides back into the ring. Both men, circling each other and both going for the lock up again! CARNAGE HITTING THE SUPLEX ON LONEWOLF FOLLOWED BY A LEG DROP…..COVER AGAIN!!!

1……………………………………………………

2…………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! LONEWOLF POPS THE SHOULDER UP….

Ted: And now, Carnage turns Lonewolf over…Sending quick kicks to the skull! And now the crowd…INTO THIS MATCH AS CARNAGE SENDS A DRIVE BY KICK TO LONEWOLF. And now Carnage drops on the floor, pull back on the back of Lonewolf…Carnage gets up once again, Lonewolf rolls out the ring and starts recovering…Carnage LOOK….CORCKSCREW DIVE TO LONEWOLF, WHAT A MOVE!!!

(Replay shows)

Mike: Yes we need to see that on replay!!! Lonewolf was outside the ring, trying to recover, CARNAGE…THERE WE GO, POWERFUL CORKSCREW DIVE TO LONEWOLF THAT WAS

(Live footage resumes)

Mike: And now back to live action, Carnage picks up Lonewolf and slams his head of the ring post! Several collisions with the ring post connect!!!

Ted: And now, Lonewolf sent back inside the ring, Lonewolf is up and stumbles, Carnage slides back in the ring, Carnage CHARGES…LONEWOLF DODGES THE CHARGE, GETS A HOLD OF CARNAGE….NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX HITS…WHAT A MOVE

Mike: Lonewolf now back in control…Slamming the leg of Carnage OFF THE MAT…Now KICKING THE RIBS OF CARNAGE, SHOTS CONNECT TO THE RIBS….AUSTIN, FEW STEPS BACK AND A POWERFUL KICK INTO THE RIBS…GOOD LORD

Ted: Well Lonewolf does bring a lot of quality here, he is making me a believer of him now and things can only get better for this man tonight. Lonewolf now picks up Carnage, throws him into the corner…And now Lonewolf picks up Carnage….The Tree of Woe is connected…DROPKICK TO THE HEAD BY LONEWOLF….Carnage slips out of the Tree of Woe and now resting on the floor….Lonewolf, now picking up Carnage….

Mike: AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY, DOOMSDAY CONENCTS! OH GAWD, HE DOES IT…COVER!!!!!

1………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………………….

3……………………..KICKOUT

Ted: NO! CARNAGE WITH THE SHOULDER UP. WHAT A START TO THE NIGHT HERE….LONEWOLF LOOKS MAD!

Mike: WELL HE HAS JUST DEBUTED HERE IN FWE, HE IS UP AGAINST THE FWE CHAMPION, HE IS WANTING TO PROVE A POINT HERE, BUT CARNAGE MANAGED TO KICK OUT….

Ted: And now Lonewolf picks up Carnage once again….AND LOOK….RAMMING HIM INTO THE TURNBCUKLE….FOLLOWED BY A SUPLEX…Carnage up on the shoulders again…AND AUSTIN, SPINNING CARNAGE AROUND. THE AIRPLANE SPIN….

Mike: Oh GAWD! CARNAGE IS GOING TO BE FEELING SICK AFTER THIS ONE. AND LONEWOLF SLAMS HIM DOWN, LOOKS LIKE AUSTIN IS DIZZY TOO
Ted: Well, you would be if you span around for more than ten seconds….Lonewolf can’t stand on his onw two feet!

Mike: The effects of thr Airplane spin Ted…And now, Carnage, dazzed…AND LOOK, AUSTIN HAS CARNAGE ON HIS SHOULDERS AGAIN…BUT THIS TIME, CARNAGE SLIPS OUT….SIDE EFFECT, SIDE EFFECT CONNECTS

Ted: IS THIS CARNAGE, BACK IN THE GAME? HE THROWS LONEWOLF INTO THE CORNER…CARNAGE CHARGES, KNEE TO THE FACE!!!! AND NOW CARNAGE FINISHES IT OFF WITH A BULLDOG TO THE MAT. Now Carnage charges back to the turnbuckle…He jumps up…HITTING THE DIVING ELBOW ON THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF

Mike: Carnage now has Lonewolf up and throws him out the ring, Lonewolf tumbles out the ring and now Carnage stares on….Lonewolf trying to get on his feet as Carnage circles the ring, looking on at Lonewolf…Lonewolf is up, Carnage charges…FOR A BASEBALL SLIDE…CARNAGE SLIDES OUT THE RING HOWEVER…AND LONEWOLF PUSHES HIM INTO THE BARRICADE!

Ted: Spine shatters to the barricade…Now Lonewolf drags Carnage near our announcing table…AND LOOK….LONEWOLF, RIBS FIRST ON TOP OF THE BARRICADE!!! And a kick to the head, which has Carnage fall behind the barricade!

Mike: And now, Lonewolf limping up with help from the barricade…And now he grabs Carnage…throwing Carnage back in the ring and now Lonewolf climbs on top of the turnbuckle…MASSIVE DROPKICK FROM THE TOP BY LONEWOLF….

Ted: Lonewolf now climbs on the floor to the rope…trying to aid the ropes to raise him up…Carnage is getting up however…Both men up, and now look, Carnage and Lonewolf, trading shots…And look….CARNAGE THROWS A HEAVY PUNCH, STUNS LONEWOLF….AND WHAT A STUNNING UPPERCUT BY CARNAGE….

Mike: And look…Carnage pulling Lonewolf up….AND THERE HE IS...LONEWOLF ON THE SHOULDERS….R…I…P!!! OH GAWD. THE SPINE WITH A SUDDEN LANDING…AND CARNAGE DROPS FOR THE COVER….

1………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………..

3…………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! LONEWOLF HAS THE SHOULDER UP! Carnage rolls out the ring, trying to recover some stamina whilst Lonewolf is still down…This match has been back and forth however Mike…

Mike: It has Ted, these two are two great people in FWE and this is why these two are two of FWE’s biggest stars…

Ted: Austin has just debuted too and is showing great form…Austin now getting onto his feet, and now Carnage slides in the ring…BUT AUSTIN HITS THE JAB TO THE FACE….AND A BODY BLOW TO THE RIBS BY LONEWOLF…Carnage leans on the ropes…LONEWOLF CLOTHESLINES HIM OUT THE RING, CARNAGE HITS THE GROUND HARD….

Mike: And now, Lonewolf comes to Carnage outside the ring…AND LOOK, LONEWOLF, THROWS CARNAGE INTO THE STEEL STEPS…LONEWOLF AND THE SICK, DEMENTED MIND AT WORK…

Ted: WE KNOW HOW SICK HE CAN BE AND THAT GOES TO SHOW THAT LONEWOLF WILL GO TO EXTREME LENGTHS TO CRIPPLE CARNAGE AND GO FOR THE WIN

Mike: And now, Carnage sent back in the ring…And now Austin picks up Carnage, sends him to the corner…And now look! Carnage placed on the top turnbuckle there, Austin, now climbing the turnbuckle…He tries to throw Carnage off the turnbuckle, CARNAGE, JAB TO THE STOMACH…AND LOOK, SEVERAL JABS, FRUSTRATING ANGER, UNLEASHED ON THE RIBS OF LONEWOLF…CARNAGE PUSHES HIM OFF THE CORNER….

Ted: And look! He is going to fly! Could this be it by Carnage? CARNAGE GOING FOR THE DIVING BODY….NO, LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY!!! NOBODY HOME AS CARNAGE LANDS HARD ON THE MAT…

Mike: Both men stranded on the floor…slowly getting up on their feet…Austin is up first AND NOW STOMPING AWAY AT CARNAGE AGAIN. VICIOUS STOMPS PRESSING DOWN ON THE SPINE OF CARNAGE…AND CHOPPING THE CHEST AREA OF CARNAGE…CARNAGE LEANS ON THE ROPES AGAIN….LONEWOLF PULLS HIM FOR THE IRISH WHIP….AND WHAT A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX BY AUSTIN…FOLLOWED BY A STUNNING MOONSAULT…

Ted: AND LOOK, AUSTIN IS GOING TO PUT CARNAGE AWAY…A SHOCKING VICTORY BY LONEWOLF OVER THE FWE CHAMP!

Mike: DOOMSDAY!!! AND NOW, LONEWOLF DROPS, AND LOCKS IN THE CRIPPLING LOCK, IS HE GOING TO MAKE CARNAGE TAP OUT….

Ted: HEY LOOK, IT’S PITBULL…IT’S PUERTO RICAN PITBULL….LOOK, HE JUMPS IN THE RING….AND THROWS THE REF OUT THE RING….

Mike: BUT CARNAGE IS TAPPING, CARNAGE HAS TAPPED!!!!

Ted: THE REF CAN’T COUNT IT….AND LOOK, PITBULL PULLS UP LONEWOLF….AND HE HITS THE WAKE UP CALL…..AND NOW, AERIAL PUNISHMENT BY PITBULL TO LONEWOLF

Mike: THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BITTER PAYBACK TO LONEWOLF FOR WHAT HAPPENED AT FRONTLINE WARFARE…AND BOTH CARNAGE AND LONEWOLF ARE DOWN, THE REF IS STILL OUT OUTSIDE THE RING, AND NOBODY IS CALLING THIS MATCH, THERE GOES PITBULL, RUNNING UP THE RAMP….

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. ANOTHER GREAT MATCH HAS TO INCLUDE AN INTERFERANCE…WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Mike: AND LOOK, AUSTIN, CARNAGE, BOTH MEN CRAWLING TO THE ROPES…THE REF IS STILL DOWN, AND BOTH CARNAGE AND LONEWOLF ARE IN AGONY…

Ted: Now they’re up Mike….Austin…a blow to the ribs…Carnage, kick to the back of the head….AUSTIN WITH THE ELBOW SMASH, THE REF STARTING TO GET ON HIS FEET….And look! Lonewolf! GOING FOR DOOMS…NO, CARNAGE PUSHES HIM OUT THE WAY…AND LOOK, CARNAGE, HAS AUSTIN ON HIS SHOULDERS…..R…I….P CONNECTS! COVER!

1………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………….

Mike: HE DID IT

(DING DING DING)

(It ain't over til it's over by DJ Khaled hits, the crowd cheers and Carnage celebrates)

JA: THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, CAAAAAAAARNAAAAAAAGEEE

Ted: But this isn’t fair…AUSTIN HAD THAT WON….CARNAGE TAPPED, PITBULL INTERFERED….

Mike: But the ref called that Carnage won. Pitbull saved Carnage, but this was at the expense of payback for Lonewolf…

Ted: This is really stupid, I mean Pitbull is just sour because he lost to Carnage and now he is shitting on Austin Lonewolf in his debut, what a shitter…

(Camera goes backstage to Trevor Thompson)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and Gentlemen, here with me at this moment, Sidney Breeze

(The camera turns to Sidney)

Trevor Thompson: Sidney, you have a lot of people claiming you to be the future of this company, in your opinion, why is that?

Sidney Breeze: It's the most obvious answer to a stupid question Trev. I am better than any guy here. I have been seen as a guy on Warpath to watch out for and with time, I will become the biggest think in FWE. I will be bigger than Carnage, than Liam Catterson. Two World Champions who won’t hold a candle to me. I am going to take FWE by storm and that starts off with Freakshow tonight

Trevor Thompson: But surely you need to know about Freakshow…

Sidney Breeze: I already know enough about him to kick his ass tonight Trevor. Why else am I more confident than ever? Because I am going to walk out of here with the Demolition Championship. Okay, it may not be a world championship, but it’s something to look back on and say to those losers in the locker-room that I am a champion and you guys are mere slabs in this company. I won’t waste my chance on beating Freakshow. He is going to know that his time of greatness is dying like his career.

Trevor Thompson: Well…Good luck on tonight

Sidney Breeze:……..Did you just wish me good luck? I don’t need luck. All I need is to pin Freakshow and there you have it…

(Sidney leaves, the camera fades out)

(Commercial)

(Freakshow storms into Rick Death’s office and flings his Demolition Championship on his desk)

Freakshow: I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP….

Rick Death: What? And the door does have a method in which you can knock….

Freakshow: Oh sorry for not knowing that…Idiot. I am sick of not being given a chance. I have worked my ass of ever since I came here, and what do I get? Lousy Demolition Championship shots…

Rick Death: Hold on, a few month ago, you were bitching to me about Gargoyle getting the Demolition Title and when you won the belt back, for a third time, you were satisfied. Now you are bitching to me for what purpose?

Freakshow: Oh, I don’t know…Maybe it’s because you would rather have a debuting moron like Austin lonewolf fight against the likes of Carnage, but never The Freakshow…What’s the matter Rick? Do you know I am going to beat Carnage if I face him for a title shot? Do you think Carnage is no match for me? Or do you not want me headlining your precious sole Pay Per Views? I understand Rick….But I am no longer being a champion of something I am bigger than. It’s like putting a college student with a kindergarten group if you ask me….

Rick Death: You’re giving up being Demolition Champion???

Freakshow: Oh yeah. And I am starting from scratch. I am not being a product of the lower brand no more. It’s time for you to start pushing me to the big leagues..

Rick Death: You do know Sidney Breeze is gonna be pissed at this…

Freakshow: Awwwh Poor him. Do you want me to kiss his forehead better? Do you want me to calm him down? I don’t give a shit Ricky, give the title to him or whatever. I am not fighting tonight, nor am I Demolition Champion….

(Freakshow leaves the room with Rick being shocked)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeth hits, he gets cheered)

JA: Introducing first, from Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds....LAWRENCCCCCE

Ted: The formerly known Larry Hart has given in a bit of a change this week, now the guy known as Lawrence and Lawrence said that this week is retribution following Frontline Warfare...

Mike: To be honest, I thought that...Lawrence...was going to be the winner of the Briefcase of Opportunity. Sadly for this young kid, it never happened. Nevertheless, it doesn't change my opinions on this great, uprising kid. I have a good feeling that tonight, he is going to show us more of his unique abilities...

(Dirty Little Thing by Adelitas Way hits, Hawk gets booed)

JA: And his opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, HURRRRRICAAAAANE HAAAAAWK

Ted: Another person who is impressive on the right day and who competed in the Briefcase of Opportunity match, Hurricane Hawk is a great star in Warpath...

Mike: You're right about that Ted, although he does tend to lack behind and I feel if he doesn't get a wake up call today, it could damage him. I know how Hawk is one of a kind and he needs to show that...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Hurricane Hawk and Lawrence set things off here, both lock up and it’s Hawk who has control of the lock up, flipping Lawrence over and now pulling back on the neck, a nice headlock sec…No! Lawrence, obviously breaking free from that situation…And now Lawrence and Hawk lock up again, Lawrence brings up the knee AND BRINGS HIM DOWN WITH THE SWINGING NECKBREAKER…

Mike: Now Lawrence locks in the leg of Hawk. Pulling back on the leg and Hawk trying to reach the ropes, can he do so? He does! The ref warning Lawrence and Lawrence immediately lets go…

Ted: Lawrence pulls up Hawk. He sends Hawk out the ring, but Hawk hangs on to the ropes….AND LAWRENCE BOOTS HIM OUT WITH A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE…GOOD GAWD…Hawk quickly getting up…BUT LAWRENCE SENDS A BOOT TO THE FACE WHICH BRINGS HAWK BACK DOWN….

Mike: Hawk is picked up and now Lawrence brings Hawk to the barricade…AND HE BELTS THE HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE! And Lawrence throws Hawk back in the ring, Lawrence leaps up on the apron…Now races to the turnbuckle as Hawk starts getting up…DIVING LEG DROP BY LAWRENCE….COVER BY LAWRENCE

1………………………………………………………

2……………………KICKOUT

Ted: And a kickout by Hawk…Now Lawrence pulls up Hawk and sends the chops across the chest, backing Hawk into the corner and now Lawrence brings the fists to the face. Followed by a heavy knee shot to the ribs. And now Hawk is sent to the opposite corner, Lawrence charges…AND HAWK MOVES OUT THE WAY, LAWRENCE HITS THE TURNBUCKLE. HAWK HAS LAWRENCE UP AND POWERSLAM BY HAWK

Mike: Hawk has control now and hits the knee drop on the forehead of LAWRENCE…Now Hawk drops and pulls back on the arms…Both left and right arms are pulled back and Lawrence trying best to pull himself out of the hold…AND HE DOES….SLIPS OUT…AND NOW BOTH HAWK AND LAWRENCE, TRADE SHOTS…..IT’S HAWK WITH THE UPPERCUT….HAWK LOOKING FOR CHAPTER SIX…BUT NO, LAWRENCE REVERSES….AND NOW HITS THE BACKBREAKER ON HAWK

Ted: Lawrence climbs on top of Hawk, pulls up the head and now, with the right hand, starts beating down on the face….HEAVY SHOTS TO THE FACE, GOT TO CAUSE SOME BRUISES TO THE FACE OF HAWK….And now Hawk is pulled up by Lawrence …LOOK AT LAWRENCE….HE HAS HAWK SET UP FOR THE METAL HAMMER….BUT HAWK SLIPS OUT OF THE HOLD…SUPLEX BY HAWK

Mike: Nice counter from Hurricane Hawk and now, he races to the bottom left turnbuckle…HAWK HITTING THE FROG SPLASH…WHAT A HIT BY HAWK…Hawk now pulls up Lawrence and he sends Lawrence to the corner…BRINGS UP THE KNEE TO THE FACE…And now look! Jabbing the faces, both lefts and rights connect! GOOD GAWD….And now you can see Hawk pulling Lawrence to the middle of the ring…AND HE THROWS LAWRENCE OUT THE RING….

Ted: And now Hawk slides out the ring…Hawk trying to get onto his feet…BUT HAWK, USING THE FOOT TO STOMP DOWN ON THE SPINE…CONTINUOUS SHOTS TO THE SPINE…

Mike: You can see Hurricane Hawk is so intent on beating the living daylights out of Lawrence …AND LOOK, HAWK, PICKS UP THE LEG AND SLAMS THE BODY OFF THE CONCRETE…DAMN IT!

Ted: I know Mike! What a slam off the concrete and Lawrence must be in agony….Now Hawk drags the body of Lawrence …He pulls up Lawrence and SLAMS HIS HEAD OFF THE STEEL POST….WOW…

Mike: YOU CAN SEE HAWK’S AGGRESSION…BY BASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE STEEL POST OF THE RING. Now Hawk throws Lawrence back in the ring…And Hawk slowly gets back in the ring…Waiting for Lawrence to get on his feet and Hawk, taunting Lawrence …..

Ted: Lawrence is on his feet…AND LOOK….HAWK….HITTING CHAPTER SIX SUCCESSFULLY THIS TIME, AND COULD HAWK DO IT AFTER THE AMOUNT OF ABUSE HE HAS SUFFERED…

3……………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: THREE….NO NOT ENOUGH BY HAWK, AS LAWRENCE MANAGES TO MAKE THE KICK-OUT….

Ted: And I thought he have the three count there Mike, it wasn’t to be. But now, Hawk pulls up Lawrence, and now hits the backhand chops, across the stomach, it make Lawrence lean on the ropes…Hawk now sends Lawrence running…LAWRENCE WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE OF HAWK, WHAT A COUNTER!!!

Mike: And now Hawk thrown to the corner… Lawrence charges…AND HITS THE SHOULDER BLOCK IN THE CORNER. Now Lawrence placing Hawk on top of the turnbuckle… Lawrence battling Hawk…This is going to end bad…SUPERPLEX…OH MY GAWD

Ted: BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, AND LAWRENCE IS CRAWLING TO THE ROPES…TRYING TO GET UP ON HIS FEET…IN A BIT OF AGONY… Lawrence pulls up Hawk…LAWRENCE SENDS A BO…NO, COUNTER BY HAWK, HE HOLDS THE FOOT...WINDMILL REVERSAL BY HAWK

Mike: And now Hawk pounces on Lawrence, beating down the face…Now Hawk is up again, pulls up Lawrence …AND THROWS HIM OUT THE RING…Hawk now backs off in the corner, resting those vicious assaults carried out by Lawrence, Lawrence grabs a hold of the apron…And now Lawrence throws himself in the ring, Hawk slowly approaches Lawrence and now, slow stomps to the head…

Ted: Hawk has control again and repeated shots to the head…Lawrence is going to be feeling it! And now Hawk pulls up Lawrence …And slow, brief shots to the face…BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE IS FIGHTING BACK…AND NOW BOTH HAWK AND LAWRENCE TRADE SHOTS…THE GAME CHANGER COULD COMMENCE RIGHT NOW…

Mike: BUT LOOK, HAWK, WITH THE UPPERCUT…NECKBREAKER HITS….LAWRENCE SITS UP IN AGONY, BUT HAWK BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN, AFTER A KICK TO THE SPINE…GOOD GOD

Ted: COVER….

1………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO ENOUGH, A KICKOUT STILL BY LAWRENCE…

Ted: Hawk can’t believe it! And look! HAWK PULLS UP LAWRENCE…SENDS HIM OUT THE RING, AND NOW HAWK FOLLOWS…HAWK NOW BRUTALLY ATTACKING LAWRENCE…THIS IS HAWK TRYING TO GET AN ADVANTAGE….GOOD GAWD…

Mike: HE IS USING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO TRY AND WEAKEN LAWRENCE, GREAT PLAN BY HAWK…AND LOOK, HAWK THROWS LAWRENCE INTO THE BARRICADE, BASHING HIS WHOLE BODY INTO THE BARRICADE…THIS IS NUTS!”

Ted: IT IS MIKE! BUT IT’S TO TRY AND WEAKEN HIM…THIS IS HORRIBLE!

Mike: And now look! Bashing his brains off the steel post! And now sent back in the ring, Hawk climbs the top post… Lawrence trying to get onto his feet! LEG DROP FROM THE TOP BY HAWK…OH GAWD, AND NOW HAWK, DRAPES HIS ARM OVER LAWRENCE

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! THAT HAD TO BE HIS FINAL STAND….

Mike: I DON’T KNOW, BUT WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BEAT LAWRENCE?

Ted: I have no idea Mike, this kid has great strength within him. He has the making of a future star…And now, Hawk pulls up Lawrence …AND LOOK, TRADING SHOTS RESUME……………LAWRENCE HAS CONTROL, LAYING HAWK OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

Mike: Good Gawd! AND THAT LOOKED SICK!

Ted: Lawrence, rushes to the top turnbuckle, as quickly as he can…AND LOOK, DIVING FIST DROP CONNECTS…BOTH MEN LAID OUT NOW AND THE REF, NOW BEGINS THE COUNT TO TEN….

Mike: Lawrence and Hawk, both racing to the ropes, trying to get up with the ropes help…Hawk is up first…AND NOW, KICKS THE GUT OF LAWRENCE…BUT LAWRENCE, JABBING THE FISTS, LEFT AND RIGHT….KICK TO THE GUT BY LAWRENCE….AND LOOK,, HAILSTORM….YES, HAILSTORM HITS. COVER BY LAWRENCE

3………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeth hits, Lawrence celebrates with his victory)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, LAAAWWWWWWWWWREEEEEEENCCCCCCCEEEEEE

Ted: WHAT A SHOCKING VICTORY BY LAWRENCE TONIGHT, SHOWING US HE IS GETTING BETTER EACH TIME

Mike: Lawrence is a beast in the ring, I am going to say that right now. And this victory over Hurricane Hawk is surely going to boost something in him. Great work by Lawrence, I am looking forward to seeing him compete in the future, his matches are a masterpiece!

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

October 2nd 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 2nd 2012   October 2nd 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 am

(Promo for Tapout airs)

(Promo for upcoming House Show for Warpath airs)

(Camera pans around the ring)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath in what is a sold out, US Banks Arena here in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Mike: It has been a shocking night thus far, things contin….

(Camera pans backstage where Austin Lonewolf is smashing up backstage)

Ted: Oh dear….

Mike: Well Austin lost to Carnage earlier tonight after interference from Puerto Rican Pitbull…

Austin Lonewolf: WHERE IS HE….WHERE IS PITBULL…

(Camera man walks by and Austin grabs him)

Austin Lonewolf: WHERE…IS…PUERTO RICAN PITBULL?!?!?!

Cameraman: I…I…I have no idea A…Austin…

Austin Lonewolf? TELL ME, OR I’LL…

(Puerto Rican Pitbull whistles in the background)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: HEY, YOU WANT SOME….COME GET SOME….

(Austin throws the camera man down and chases Pitbull backstage, dodging obstacles in their way)

Ted: OH GAWD, SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS….

Mike: I KNOW, THIS IS CARNAGE….Pardon the pun….

Ted: THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES, SOMEONE IS GOING TO END UP HURT….

(Puerto Rican Pitbull locks himself in a random locker-room and Austin ends up banging on the door)

(The Hornet comes in the scene and looks confused at Austin, as he walks past Austin, Austin soon backs off, knowing Pitbull isn’t leaving any time soon)

(Sidney is walking backstage, prepared to head to his match, Rick Death charges to Sidney)

Rick Death: SIDNEY, SIDNEY!!!! Sidney, I have been looking all over for you

Sidney Breeze: Well can it wait boss, I have a title to capture…

Rick Death: Well…that’s the thing There is no match tonight

Sidney Breeze: WHAT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!!

Rick Death: Freakshow went in a sulk and gave up the Demolition Championship…

Sidney Breeze: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? I GAVE UP MY TIME TO WORK HARD FOR THIS MATCH AND YOU COME ALONG TO DENY ME A MATCH. WHAT THE HELL?!

Rick Death: It was the only choicer I had Sidney….

Sidney Breeze: NO! YOU COULD JUST HAND ME THE TITLE IN EXCHANGE FOR MY CONTRACT SHOT I WON AT FRON….

Rick Death: That is a contract that enables you to face someone for a championship, not get a free championship…

(Sidney punches the wall in anger, he starts tossing stuff in his way)

Rick Death: I knew he wouldn’t take this well…

Sidney Breeze: WEHAT DO YOU EXPECT? I HAVE BEEN BUSY, WORKING HARD ALL WEEK FOR A SHOT AT GOLD, AND NOW, YOU COME TO ME AND SAY “MATCH IS CANCELLED”, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, TELL FREAKSHOW TO GO…

Rick Death: HEY, WILL YOU SHUT UP. THAT’S NOT IT….

Sidney Breeze: WHAT NOW?!

Rick Death:…..I have an idea. Two other guys are currently doing a great job uprising on Warpath. Troy Conway and Chris Lucifer. The winner of that match faces you for the vacant title at Tapout…

Sidney Breeze: Fine…BUT IF I LOSE AT TAPOUT, YOUR HEAD IS ON A PLATE….

(Sidney storms off backstage, Rick sighs)

(Commercial)

(Mayhem promo airs)

(Camera cuts back to the ring with CM Chloe in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest scheduled for one fall is a Hellcats Number One Contender tournament match...Currently in the ring, from San Diego, California, Weighing in at 108 pounds, CM CHLOE….

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour plays, Michelle comes out to mainly cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from New York, weighing in at 120 pounds…MICHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLEEE DEEEEEEEADLLLLYY

Mike: A big opportunity for Michelle here tonight as she prepares to face CM Chloe

Ted: You’re right, a big chance for one of these two, as the winner will face Cherish in next week’s number one contender match for the Hellcats Championship…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Here we go....MICHELLE SHOULDER BLOCKS CM Chloe and that brought her down hard....

Mike: Already Michelle is trying to slaughter Chloe already, going for the cover...

3..........................KICKOUT

Ted: CHLOE JUST KICKS OUT...

Mike: I don't think Deadly's opponent is a match for Michelle Deadly and this would be bad when she goes up against StephyyyLove, IF she managed to beat Deadly and then Cherish, who the winner of this match will face next week, live on Warpath...

Ted: Deadly throws Chloe into the corner. Deadly slowly comes towards Chloe and now jabs the ribs with the knee....DO you think that inside Michelle's mind, she feels she has won this?

Mike: Yeah, I think that....

Ted: And now Deadly sends Chloe out the ring and now Chloe starts crawling around, Deadly slides out the ring...SENDING A VICIOUS BOOT TO THE FACE OF CHLOE...

Mike: LOOK AT DEADLY NOW, SHE GRABS THE HEAD AND NOW STARTS BASHING THE HEAD OF CHLOE OFF THE CONCRETE....MICHELLE IS DEADLY HERE TONIGHT!

Ted: That is a fact there Mike, she is leaving no mercy in that ring, like stated a few moments ago, I think Deadly knows she has this won, but now, she is trying to cripple Chloe to send out a message to not only Cherish, but to the Hellcats Champion, StephyyyLove...

Mike: Deadly tosses Chloe back in the ring, and now look, Deadly taunting Chloe, mocking her. This is one sided as they get Ted...Chloe stumbles up, Deadly jumps on her...LOOK AT THOSE FISTS DIGGING INTO HER FACE, AGAIN, IT''S ALL ABOUT SENDING OUT A MESSAGE TO HER GOAL...

Ted: And now, Deadly works on the leg of Chloe, Chloe isn't getting up at all because Deadly has been brutal in this match, she has made good work of CM Chloe in this match

Mike: Deadly now throws her into the corner, Deadly charges...BATTERING RAM LIKE COLLISION INTO CHLOE....Deadly grabs the head, now tossing her to the centre of the ring. Deadly goes to the rope....BODY SPLASH ON CHLOE...

Ted: Chloe picked up again, Deadly sends kicks to the guts. Several shots there....AND LOOK, DEADLY BOUNCES FROM THE ROPES....KILLER BULLDOG HITS, THAT HAS GOT TO KNOCK OUT CM CHLOE...

Mike: BUT I DON;T THINK DEADLY IS DONE THERE...SHE IS SETTING CHLOE UP...

Ted: DEADLY DREAMS....OH GAWD, THAT WILL KNOCK CHLOE OUT...

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Michelle celebrates)

JA: The winner of this match, MICHELLE DEADLY!

Ted: Well I think the winner of this match was obvious from the moment that bell rung. Michelle Deadly slaughtered CM Chloe tonight

Mike: She did Ted, and you can call it a night for CM Chloe, I don't know if CM Chloe will be wanting to take part in another match after Michelle Deadly put her in her place....

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out to a big ovation)

Mike: WAIT, IT'S CHERISH, MICHELLE'S OPPONENT FOR NEXT WEEK'S WARPATH...

Cherish: Good job Michelle. I was really impressed by what you did to CM Chloe tonight, but I am no CM Chloe. Next week's match, between me and you, is going to result in hell for you. Because I am not going to be weakened by a person like you. I am going to face StephyyyLove at Tapout and become the NEW Hellcats Champion...

Michelle Deadly: WAIT...Sorry but did you say it's going to be hell for me next week? Cherish, you have no idea what you're talking about. Because I am The Heart Stopper...I am going to stop your heart's desire of being in the Hellcats Match at Tapout.

Cherish: Whatever. All I can say to you next week is if you want to win, good luck. Because beating me is going to be impossible...

(Cherish laughs as Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex resumes)

Mike: Oh gawd, a bit of beef between Deadly and Cherish

Ted: Well Mike, it's all about capturing the Hellcats Championship. One of these Hellcats are going to be facing StephyyyLove, will it be the fierce Cherish or will it be former best friend, Michelle Deadly?

(Camera goes backstage where Puerto Rican Pitbull slowly opens the locker-room door. Pitbull sighs in relief and Carnage is behind him, Pitbull turns around and is shocked)

Carnage: I want to know what the hell you were doing tonight?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: In case you lost your head after Frontline Warfare, you knew that Austin cost me the match at Frontline Warfare. And you will know, I would’ve beaten you ha….

Carnage: Oh please. You need to stop being a whining bitch for once. I placed the R.I.P on you and you lost because of that. Not because of Lonewolf. And if you want to fight about this stupid bullshit of you accusing me yet again of being in the wrong, I am happy to kick your ass again…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I hope that I do get a rematch at Tapout. Because like today…you will….TAP….OUT….

(Carnage and Pitbull stare in an evil staredown as Carnage adjusts his title and walks off)

(The Camera fades back to the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen, making his return to F…W…E………..JOHNNY VENTUUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAA

(Cult of Personality plays and the crowd boo Johnny)

Ted: Well Mike, this man is the reason DA King is not New Age Champion tonight. This man is the reason why Pyrite proved DA King wrong. In a match where anything went and where we thought it would be between DA King and Pyrite, it took Johnny’s interference to shake things up…

(Replays of DA King vs Pyrite at Frontline Warfare play)

Mike: To be honest, if all, it was a cowards move and I for one, was shocked to see that Johnny had turned his back on the FWE Universe like that….

Ted: It was, and the FWE Universe has been wondering since Frontline Warfare…Why did Johnny do it? Well…Hopefully we’re going to find out…

(Camera returns to the ring where Johnny sucks chants are echoed)

Johnny Ventura: I am getting booed by you losers…How unexpected….You know what, booing me is going to nothing to me. Do remember, it was you guys that were on your feet, wanting to know if I was okay when DA KING injured me…You booed him and cheered me, and somehow, the tables have turned…I am being booed by you parasites because you people are nothing more than hypocrites. You cheered me when I was injured, now you boo me for payback. He knew what he was getting when he had the balls to jump me the episode of Warpath before Patriotic Punishment. Oh…I get it. You guys just want to kiss his ass don’t you? You want to bask in his glory, bask in his spotlight. As long as I am here, you guys don’t give a fuck about me. But that is okay, because I have had a lot of time to think over what I should be. What my attitude should be like, how I approach people. Why did I not attack Pyrite? He attacked me, yes…But he was forced. I could feel his pain. He didn’t want to do it, he had to do it because you told him to. Genius King….You know what, ever since you have came back to this company after you were injured, you have been gloating to these morons that you should be the main event all over again. Let’s get things clear King, you lost to Pyrite. You should never even touch the main event spot again. Everyone in this company knows that

(Before I forget by Slipknot hits)

Ted: AND HERE HE IS, THE MAN THAT LOST TO PYRITE, THE MAN THAT JOHNNY VENTURA ATTACKED!!!

DA King: You have no idea…How much I want to injure you again…You know what is funny, whilst you were sat on your fat ass, recovering from whatever you were injured from, and I came out here, and said I’d regret injuring you, yet Pyrite makes jabs at you and I am offering my apology…How pathetic is that Johnny, coming over the barricades and attacking me…

Johnny Ventura: Oh no, I didn’t do it for Pyrite. I didn’t satisfy Pyrite’s needs. I don’t care what he wants to be honest, all that matters is that you got a taste of what pain really feels like. You screwed me. You made me lose the chance to become FWE Champion. I know why you attacked me King, it’s not that you wanted to make yourself a big figure in this company…It’s because you were scared of facing me…

DA King: You know what, I wasn’t scared…I don’t care if you decide to jab me for being scared of you. Because the fact is, I am not afraid of you and I am not afraid to put you back on the injury list! I suggest if you want to stay in FWE, you keep your mouth shut or you will be back to what you were before you were scheduled to go to Patriotic Punishment…

Johnny Ventura: Ha! You think you can put the pressure on me? I beat the living shit out of you at Frontline Warfare, I made you look like the pathetic deadbeat you are.

DA King: Oh yeah, you made me look like a pathetic deadbeat. Yet my body was breaking down because I endured a hellish Extreme Rules match with Pyrite. And you jump the barricades to attack me...And now you think that because you attacked me it has made me look weak? Wow Johnny. I know I did attack you, I regret it. But when I attacked you, I think I attacked you so bad, it's messed your mind up...Because now, Johnny Ventura, the guy who was respected by people in this company has gone from a person who used to be loved, to a person who has shame written all over him...You're a coward Johnny. You will always be a coward...

Johnny Ventura: And there is my cue to stop you right there. Coward? Oh like the same definition of coward when you attacked me?

DA King: Coward? You know, I think these fans understand why I attacked you. Because all you are is nothing but a selfish, egotistical, cheap loner who will turn his back on these fans because of something I did. You blame these fans, you think it's their fault you got injured. Yet they cared...They were hating on me and they sent their wishes to you. And all they get in return is a mouthful from Johnny Ventura...

Johnny Ventura: Did these fans even care? No they never King. They turned their heads to people like you, Carnage, Puerto Rican Pitbull....But not me, they suddenly forgot all about me.

DA King: Please, you're becoming a bit of a dramaqueen now Johnny. Let's face it, you are getting pathetic nowadays. And you know what. I think it's time someone finally put you straight...

Johnny Ventura: Oh and who is that going to be? You? (Johnny then laughs)

DA King: Oh yeah. You can laugh at your own pleasure Johnny. But I am pushing the chips to the middle of the table...

Johnny Ventura: What are you talking about now...

DA King: What I am talking about is something you can either back out and become the biggest sell out in FWE history, or you can grow some balls and accept this Ventura. It isn't long til Tapout, I don;t have a match. And if you have the balls to cost me my victory at Frontline Warfare, I bet you have the balls to face me in a submission match at Tapout

(Fans cheer)

DA King: These fans heard it first, I am throwing in the challenge. If you believe you can get the better of me, than I say, it is time that me and you fought. SO how about it...Ventura and King, one on one, submission match?

(Ventura wanders around the ring then laughs)

Johnny Ventura: NO!

(The fans boo him and PUSSY chants spread)

DA King: I had a feeling you'd say that...

(DA King drops the mic and heads to Ventura...Ventura climbs out the ring and the pair start fighting)

Ted: OH SHIT, HERE WE GO. SHIT HAS JUST GOTTEN REAL....

Mike: AND KING AND VENTURA, TRADING SHOTS, THESE TWO HAVE BITTER HATRED FOR EACH OTHER, AND IT LOOKS LIKE KING WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT....

Ted: LOOK, KING HAS THE UPPER HAND, UPPERCUT, LAYING OUT VENTURA WITH A LARIAT!!!

Mike: AND LOOK, KING, KIMURA, KIMURA LOCKED IN. OH MY GAWD, AND HE IS TIGHTENING THE HOLD....

DA King: ACCEPT!!! ACCEPT!!!! ACCEPT!!!!!!!

Mike: DEAR LORD, HE IS GOING TO END UP INJURING HIM AGAIN AT THIS RATE!

Ted: HE ONLY WANTS ONE THING, FOR VENTURA TO ACCEPT HIS OFFER....

Johnny Ventura: I...........I.........I ACCEPT, I ACCPET!!!!!!!

Mike: HE ACCEPTS....OH GAWD, THERE WE HAVE IT. DA KING VERSES JOHNNY VENTURA, AT TAPOUT, OH MY GAWD

Ted: AND THIS MAY COME BACK TO HAUNT KING. BUT THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS, DA KING VERSES JOHNNY VENTURA, ON TAPOUT....WOW!

(DA King storms off the ramp with Ventura rolling in agony as the camera fades out)

(Commercial)

(Camera returns back to the ring)

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, shocking scenes occurred just moments ago…

(Replay is shown)

Ted: There you can see DA King, having Ventura in the Kimura there and it was all to force Ventura into a match at Tapout, it is official, Johnny Ventura and DA King will go one onone at Tapout

Mike: Man, what a match that is going to be….

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Plays for Keeps by B.O.B hits, Conway comes out with cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Lawton, Oklahoma, weighing in at 225 pounds, TROOOOOY COOONWAAAAAAY

Ted: Troy came so close in becoming the holder of the Briefcase of Opportunity, but failed. That is not it for Troy however as he continues to reign on Warpath as he goes up against Chris Lucifer

Mike: Troy, as we all know, is an amazing fighter, and I like the skills of Chris Lucifer too. So this match, as well as interesting, will be exciting to watch to see which of these young guns picks up the victory.

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer walks out)

JA: And his opponent, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIS LUUCIFFFERRRRRRRRR

Mike: Well, like I said, Chris Lucifer is an amazing person in the ring. These last few weeks for Chris have given him a chance to show what he is capable of and I think Chris has control in this one.

Ted: Do bare in mind, we know how fierce Troy Conway is in the ring, never doubt his skills. Like you said, an interesting match this shall be, as these two uprising talents share us their skill...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Troy and Lucifer lock up as the bell rings…Both struggle to gain control…AND Conway has control…He has the head locked in…Conway with the advantage! And look at this, Lucifer trying all he can to try and escape!!! He now pushes Conway to the ropes, he sends Conway running…BUT A FAST SHOULDER BLOCK BY CONWAY HITS…SIDE HEADLOCK BY CONWAY…AND NOW TAKES DOWN THE BODY….AND LOOK, LUCIFER, FIGHTING TO ESCAPE THE HEADLOCK…AND LOOK….Conway up on his feet, with the headlock still locked in….An d Conway now has Lucifer in the corner….

Mike: Conway beats down on the ribs of Lucifer…Heavy blows to the ribs and now Conway sends Lucifer to the opposite corner….Conway charges…AND A HEAVY COLLISION INTO LUCIFER SENDS LUCIFER FALLING TO THE FLOOR….Conway grabs the ankle now…Lucifer…FIGHTING TO ESCAPE HERE….CAN HE? AND LOOK….LUCIFER…MANAGES TO SLIP OUT….

Ted: Lucifer manages to back up into the top right corner and now getting up…Conway…CHARGES WITH A BIG BOOT, LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY….SPEAR BY LUCIFER! AND NOW LUCIFER GETS ON TOP OF CONWAY, PUNCH BY PUNCH TO THE FACE OF CONWAY…AND THERE IS THE REF!

Mike: AND LOOK….LUCIFER SHOVES THE REF, NOW STOMPING AWAY AT THE STOMACH OF CONWAY….VICIOUS STOMPS CONNECT….And now he is done. Conway rolling around the ring in agony…BUT A KNEE DROP TO THE HEAD HITS…PERFECT ACCURACY BY LUCIFER…And now we see Lucifer, picking up Conway…Throwing Conway into the corner, Conway bounces….WONDERFUL SUPLEX BY CHRIS LUCIFER…

Ted: Lucifer is showing great form here tonight, But we haven’t spent that long in the ring thus far, we have spent around two to three minutes in this match, anything can happen.

Mike: It can and you can see Lucifer is locking in the head, Conway fighting to escape the hold…CONWAY ESCAPES….And now Conway…LOOKING FOR A CLOTHESLINE, DUCK MADE BY LUCIFER….LUCIFER…HITTING THE RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP….AND LUCIFER DROPS FOR THE COVER….

1…………………………………………………

2………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout made by Conway, Lucifer pulls him up again and sends lefts and rights to the face…Conway stumbles back on the ropes….And Lucifer sends him for the Irish Whip…Conway comes back…AND LUCIFER HITS THE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX…Lucifer now jumps on top of the turnbuckle, getting ready to take down Conway again….Conway is up…AND LOOK, LUCIFER, DROPKICK….BUT NOBODY HOME, CONWAY LEAPS OUT THE WAY FROM THAT ONCOMING DROPKICK….

Mike: Great stuff for Conway to counter the move….AND NOW LOOK, CONWAY HAS LUCIFER UP ON HIS FEET…AND LOOK, HE PULLS THE ARMS…TURNS AROUND….CONWAY CLASH HITS, THAT HAS TO BE IT NOW….

1…………………………………………………

2………………………………………………….

3……………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY LUCIFER….Lucifer pulled back up and Conway…has hold of the back and throwing a left hand to the back…An d now pulls Lucifer into the corner. Conway raises the knee to the gut of Lucifer…Repeated knees to the gut…AND A POWERFUL HEADBUTT TO THE RIBS OF LUCIFER…LUCIFER SLUMPS DOWN…CONWAY PUNCHES THE HEAD WHICH HAS LUCIFER COMPLETELY DOWN AND NOW LOOK, CONWAY STOMPING AWAY AT LUCIFER…

Mike: And now, Conway places Lucifer in the middle of the ropes…And now Lucifer is sent for the Irish Whip, back at Conway…CONWAY LAYS HIM OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE…Conway drops and adds pressure to the right arm of Lucifer, bending it behind his back!!! You can see Lucifer is trying to escape with every fibre in his being…AND HE DOES SO….Lucifer rolls out the ring, Conway follows, Lucifer now begins to shake up the arm…AND CONWAY FROM BEHI ND, AMBUSHES LUCIFER….AND NOW, CONWAY, AFTER THE ATTACK TO THE BACK, THROWS LUCIFER INTO THE BARRICADE…

Ted: GOOD GRIEF! AND NOW CONWAY THROWS LUCIFER INTO OUR TABLE…WHAT A COLLISION WITH OUR TABLE….

Mike: I’m getting up, I know where this will end…Or maybe not….As Conway throws Lucifer back in the ring, Lucifer rolls to the middle of the ring as Conway slowly, taking his time, approaches the apron…Lucifer makes his way up on the apron…Conway grabs the head…BUT LOOK, LUCIFER HAS NO INTENTIONS OF HAVING CONWAY TAKING CONTROL OF HIM AGAIN, PUNCH TO THE HEAD…AND LUCIFER THROWS CONWAY IN THE RING, NOW LUCIFER STOMPING AWAY AT CONWAY!!!

Ted: SEEMS LIKE LUCIFER HAS THE GAME SET HERE, LUCIFER HOLDING HIS STOMACH IN AGONY, OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE CONWAY HAS BEEN VICIOUSLY ATTACKING LUCIFER AND NOW IT’S LUCIFER’S CHANCE TO GET BACK AT CONWAY…

Mike: And now, Lucifer sends Conway running, CLOTHESLINE BY LUCIFER…AND ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE BY LUCIFER….SPIN…NO! COUNTER BY CONWAY, AS LUCIFER WAS GOING FOR A SPINEBUSTER

Ted: DDT BY CONWAY AS HE ROLLS OUT THE RING…

Mike: AND LOOK, CONWAY BASEBALL SLIDES LUCIFER INTO THE BARRICADE…GOOD LORD, LUCIFER CRASHES INTO THE BARRICADE…Conway slides out the ring…Grabbing the head of Lucifer, jabbing the head slowly a few times…AND SENDS LUCIFER INTO THE APRON, CRASHING…GOOD GAWD…

Ted: Lucifer now rolls around in agony, it’s like Conway is applying all kinds of abuse on him to send out a message….Both back in the ring…AND LOOK, CONWAY, SETTING IT UP…

Mike: I THINK HE IS GOING TO CONNECT CONWAY….NO! LUCIFER ESCAPES….SUPERKICK….NO, CONWAY DUCKS…..AND LOOK, HOOKING THE ARMS, CONWAY IS….THIS HAS TO BE IT…..CONWAY CLASH CONNECTS THIS TIME…

1………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WHOA, NO…CONWAY CAN’T PUT HIM AWAY…

Ted: A reason why I love Chris Lucifer and his amazing ability…But you can see, Lucifer is aching in agony, he can’t take much more abuse can he?

Mike: Who knows. Conway pulls up Lucifer, backhand chops hit the midsection. Lucifer begins to stumble back…Conway sends Lucifer running…LUCIFER HITS A SHOULDER BLOCK ON CONWAY….Now Conway is picked up by Lucifer, Lucifer stumbles a bit, but that shouldn’t hurt him. AND LUCIFER RAMS CONWAY INTO THE TURNBUCKLE

Ted: WHAT AN IMPACT. Now Conway is placed into the Tree of Woe here. Lucifer takes a few steps back….DROPKIC…NOBODY HOME, CONWAY SAVES HIMSELF AND POSITIONS HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE….LUCIFER IS UP….CONWAY FLIES….INTO THE ARMS OF LUCIFER….LUCIFER, SHATTERING POWERSLAM TO THE MAT…

Mike: WOW…Lucifer drops on the mat and continues fighting in agony. Now he yanks Conway up to his feet…Locking the arms around his head and you can see, Conway is trying all he can to fight out….OH LOOK, SHARP JAB TO THE RIBS OF CHRIS LUCIFER, LUCIFER IS SLIPPING….AND CONWAY IS FREE….CONWAY TAKES OUT THE TRASH WITH A MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE AND NOW CONWAY, SPINEBUSTER WHICH WILL KILL THE SPINE OF LUCIFER….

Ted: Wow, I mean, these two are really on the edge to destruction, cover once more by Conway, IS THIS IT?

1…………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………...

3……………………………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! AGAIN DENIED…Conway is now fuming, he doesn’t know how to put Lucifer away

Ted: Lucifer is proving to be the challenge to Conway. But Conway isn’t giving up, repeated stomps, all over the flattened body of Lucifer…Lucifer in more agony AS NOW CONWAY GRABS THE RIGHT LEG AND NOW BENDS IT….OH GAWD, THAT LEG IS GOING TO SNAP….

Mike: IT WILL UNLESS CHRIS CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BUT THE ROPES ARE TOO FAR AWAY, HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK FOR LUCIFER….

Ted: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER, WORMING HIS WAY OUT OF THE HOLD…GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY….

Mike: Conway brings up Lucifer to his feet…Quick jab by Conway….OH BUT LOOK, A TRADE RIGHT BACK BY LUCIFER, AND NOW THESE TWO ARE MAKING THEIR FISTS DO THE TALKING, TRADING SHOTS TO BOTH FACES…

Ted: CONWAY STUMBLES…NO…AND LUCIFER, SPEAR, SPEAR BY LUCIFER…GOOD GAWD….

Mike: AND NOW LUCIFER HOLDS HIS RIBS, HE IS IN AGONY…AND IT’S PAINFUL TO WATCH….BUT NOW WATCH, LUCIFER, LIFTING SITOUT SPINEBUSTER HITS, OH GAWD

Ted: I THINK LUCIFER CAN DO IT…HE IS WATCHING CONWAY, STRUGGLE TO GET ON HIS FEET….ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, IS ANOTHER HIT….

Mike: SUPERKICK....NO! CONWAY, HITTING THE CONWAY CLASH! COVER

1……………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………..

3……………………………………………………………...

(DING DING DING)

(Play for Keeps by B.O.B plays, Conway celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, TROY CONWAYYYYYYYYYYY

Ted: WHAT A WIN FOR TROY CONWAY, HE CONTINUES TO REIGN ON WARPATH…AND THAT MEANS, TROY CONWAY WILL BE FACING SIDNEY BREEZE FOR THE VACANT DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP….

Mike: He is doing a great job thus far on this show, being unstoppable every time Warpath is on! And you know what, I like this guy, he shows great aggression every time in ring

(Commercial)

(Rick Death is backstage, he bumps into Charlene Appleby)

Rick Death: Ah, Charlene, listen, can you do me a massive favor next week on Warpath?

Charlene Appleby: Sure!

Rick Death: Look, I want you to be the General Manager for Warpath next week, my daughter is in her first school play and that collides with Warpath, obviously I can't be in two places at one...

Charlene Appleby: I haven't been General Manager for a while. Sure Rick, you go see your daughter do well...

Rick Death: Thanks Charlene, you're a star...

(Rick leaves, with Charlene phoning someone)

(Camera pans to DA King strapping up, Puerto Rican Pitbull is there too)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Look, I don't care about how you feel for me or what intentions you have running through your mind. The fact is, I am better than you. I am King Puerto Rican Pitbull....

DA King: Ha, King...The only true King here is me kid, so why don't you learn from someone who has actually won a title in this company, never mind a world title

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Look, I don't care if you think as yourself as 'The True King' in this company and I won't be brought down with your childish 'I have won more titles than you' crap. The fact is that tonight, I am going out there to beat Ventura and Pyrite. If you want revenge on them, you can either team up with me to bring them down or you can continue being an immature pathetic bitch and face them yourself

DA King: Look, I don't like you and nor do I care if you want to beat the shit out of me as well. Just follow me kid and you will win...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Whatever…

(Pitbull leaves with King focusing back on his boots)

(Camera fades back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following main event match is a Tag Team match scheduled for one fall...

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, he is the New Age Champion.....PYYYYYYRITTTTEEEE

Ted: And we're joined by none other than the FWE Champion himself, Carnage...

Carnage: Thank you Ted and Mike for allowing me to be at ringside for this match...

Mike: The question is, what has brought you out here?

Carnage: Basically I want to examine these guys, who should be my number one contender for my title? Who knows, that is why I am out here to examine the so called 'future' of Warpath

(Don't Tread On Me' by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out with boos)

JA: And his partner, also from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHNNYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAA

Ted: Here is the returning Johnny Ventura, now Carnage, Liam Catterson has been shooting you all week saying that if Johnny wasn't injured, you would never have been FWE Champion. Is that true?

Carnage: Ted, why is Liam Catterson brought up on a Warpath program? He isn't relevant. What is relevant that we talk about Johnny Ventura, I have a high feeling he could be my next number one contender, but we need to see, because like I said, I am out here to examine, this is his first match since...what? Beginning of July?

(Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly hits, Pitbull comes out with a mixed reaction)

JA: And introducing their opponents, first, from Arecibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 205 pounds….PUERTO…..RICAN……..PITBULL!!!!!!!

Mike: And here comes Puerto Rican Pitbull, your opponent at Frontline Warfare, not many have claimed that you got an undeserving victory over Pitbull thanks to Austin Lonewolf. Is that true?

Carnage: I don't care if people think I beat Puerto Rican Pitbull unfairly, I beat him. Nothing can be changed about that....DId anyone in FWE bitch that Pyrite won thanks to Johnny Ventura? Not to my knowledge. I think people in this company and revolving around this company are just too paranoid about my status as FWE Champion...

(Before I forget by Slipknot hits, DA King storms out)

JA: And his partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 pounds, DAAAAA KIIIIIIING

Ted: And here comes DA King, with a serious face on coming down this ramp. He is not in the mood tonight...

Mike: After being screwed by Johnny Ventura, King walks into this match with anger, with the urge to beat the shit out of Johnny Ventura. Can anyone blame his anger issues?

Carnage: DA King is a person who can pretty easily get pissed off, it depends really on what the situation is, he knew he had that New Age Championship in his hands and it only took Johnny Ventura to take the dream away. This match should be interesting to see who comes out on top...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And now it’s time for the main event, Johnny Ventura and Pyrite verses DA King and Puerto Rican Pitbull, Carnage is here with us and Carnage, you are never usually a commentator person as we all know, but tell us, why are you here, as King and Pyrite lock up…

Carnage: It’s simple, I want to know who can be my new number one contender. I am sick of the easy streaks of piss that come out here and think they are better than me, yet I prove that they’re not so better…

Mike: As Pyrite lets go, starts plummeting the face of King and now has him sent for an irish whip….AND A BACKDROP….Pyrite drops on the floor, headlock locks in and I don’t get it Carnage, I mean, you say you want to find out who is the better guy, who should be your number one contender…But you see, the only person you have not faced for the title is Johnny Ventura…

Carnage: But does Johnny deserve the title Mike? He needs to prove something if he wants to face me at Tapout, look, I am not going to pick a random nobody like…I dunno…Two-Face. I am not going to have him randomly selected to be my number one contender, he needs to prove that…

Ted: And King escapes the lock…But Pyrite pulls up King, sends him running to the top left corner, where Ventura is waiting…BUT PYRITE WITH A CHARGING HIGH KNEE TO THE RIBS OF KING….Now goes to the centre of the rope…AND LAYS HIM OUT WITH A SICK CLOTHESLINE…WOW!

Mike: But look, King tags in Puerto Rican Pitbull….A bit of heat between these two, not the best of teams…BUT LOOK, PYRITE LAYS OUT PITBULL WITH A SPEAR ALREADY….JESUS CHRIST….AND PYRITE MIGHT HAVE HIM HERE….

1……………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE…PITBULL KICKS OUT….Pyrite drops and has the arm locked in now…WILL PITBULL SUBMIIT…

Carnage: No he won’t Ted and it’s because people like you are hell-bent on thinking Pitbull is going to tap early on. Let me tell you something, unless you have been in the ring with Pitbull, you have NO idea what it is like to try and put Pitbull down. Okay, I will admit, he is not easy to beat, I mean, my legs were hurting following the events of Frontline Warfare….

Ted: And Pitbull escapes the ring, following his successful break from the armbar…And you saw Pitbull making a sharp turn to you Carnage after what was said earlier tonight…BUT LOOK, PITBULL RUSHES IN THE RING AND NOW STARTS BEATING THE FISTS IN THE FACE OF PYRITE…AND PYRITE BACKS IN THE CORNER, PITBULL TAKES A FEW STEPS BACK….AND COLLIDES HIMSELF INTO PYRITE….Pyrite now pulled to the opposite corner, Pitbull…CHARGING AGAIN…BUT PYRITE MOVES OUT THE WAY…SCOOP SLAM!

Mike: And now Pyrite sending vicious shots to the face of Pitbull…

Carnage: You said about Pitbull looking back at me earlier and that is because that Pitbull knows that I can beat him black and blue if he wanted to face me at Tapout, you see, I can humiliate him once again...

Mike: And now Pyrite tags in Ventura, now we see Ventura, first time in a match since July…AND LOOK, VENTURA, UPPERCUT TO PITBULL…And now watch, Ventura has Pitbul up on his feet, more jabs Pitbull must endure….AND LOOK….FULL NELSON FACEBUSTER BY VENTURA, COVER BY VENTURA

1…………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………..

3……..KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY PITBULL….Now Ventura pulls Pitbull to the corner, he charges at Pitbull…HITS THE BOOT IN THE FACE OF PITBULL….PITBULL SLUMPS IN THE CORNER AND NOW VENTURA BEGINS STOMPING AWAY AT PITBULL

Carnage: I like his attitude towards people, he thinks that he should be the FWE Champion, to be honest, if he was fit enough to be around to face King at Patriotic Punishment, I think he would’ve won. That being said, I still would have cashed in my Briefcase of Opportunity had he won the belt…

Mike: And now Pitbull, who was dragged to the centre of the ring by Ventura now has the back pulled by Ventura, Ventura trying to pressure the back…And now letting go, SLAMMING THE UPPER HALF OF PITBULL’S BODY OFF THE MAT…Pitbull is pulled up…BUT PITBULL PUSHES VENTURA….

Ted: Oh no…I don’t like this…And now Pitbull, arguing with Ventura….What about?

Mike: I have no i….OH MY GAWD, CHEAP SLAP ACROSS THE FACE OF VENTURA….AND VENTURA DOESN’T LOOK TO PLEASED…AND VENTURA, LAYS PITBULL OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE…AND ANOTHER….VENTURA PULLS PITBULL TO THE IRISH WHIP…AND LOOK, FLAPJACK HITS…GOOD LORD….

Ted: He has lost it now! He can’t contain his anger for Pitbull….

Carnage: Ventura got slapped and that is what I was talking about before Frontline Warfare, how Pitbull loves to work people to the pont where he is going to be hit harder than what he hit them with….

Mike: Pitbull rolls out the ring….Now Ventura taun…HEY HEY HEY…IT’S KING….SIC HITS, SIC HITS….AND KING AMBUSHING VENTURA, A RESPONSE FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AT FRONTLINE WARFARE…

Carnage: I actually knew this would happen, I mean, I know DA King well and he doesn’t take too kindly to ambushers…

Ted: NEVER THE LESS, THE REF TURNS AROUND AND TRIES TO GET KING OUT THE RING, AS KING STOMPS AWAY AT VENTURA…..

Ref: 1………………………………2…………………………..3……………………………..4……………………………..

Mike: And King leaves the ring, with Pitbull, making his way onto his feet…Ventura is laid out…Pitbull…battling hard to get back in the ring…And now he is in…Ventura is getting onto his feet…Pitbull….AND LOOK, PITBULL, KICKS THE GUT. HAS VENTURA UP IN THE AIR….WAKE UP CALL HITS, TWO BIG MOVES HIT ON THE RETURNING JOHNNY VENTURA…AND THERE GOES PITBULL, GOODNIGHT

1……………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………..

3………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! NO! NO! VENTURA HAS LIFE….

Carnage: THAT WAS GREAT FROM VENTURA TO KICK OUT OF THE COVER, THIS IS WHY VENTURA IS A GREAT SUPERSTAR…I AM GLAD BY HIS RETURN, BUT HIS ATTITUDE, NOT SO MUCH….

Mike: Pitbull seems pissed off too…Like he had the match in the bag….Pitbull pulls up Ventura….Backhand chops connect, Ventura, leaning on the ropes...And now, Ventura sent running....BUT VENTURA BRINGS HIM DOWN FOR THE HIP TOSS....And now both members looking to tag in their parnters, Pitbull tags in KIng...Can Ventura tag in Py...NO! KING ATTACKS HIM FROM BEHIND...FOLLOWED BY A HEAVY SHOT TO THE FACE....King trying to go for the lock up, but Ventura, PUSHING HIM BACK

Ted: Ventura kicks the gut, and now has the hold stable...Tossing him to his corner...AND LOOK, PYRITE HELPS HIM, HOLDING KING...VENTURA BRINGS UP THE KNEE WITH PYRITE LETTING GO....

Mike: Ventura now tags in Pyrite after enduring agony...Pyrite has the kick to the gut, BUT IT'S KING WITH THE HEADLOCK...BOTH LOCK UP AGAIN, KING TAKES CONTROL OF THE RIGHT ARM...DROP TOE HOLD BY KING...AND THERE GOES KING, ONE LEG PULLED BACK....THIS COULD BE IT

Ted: BUT PYRITE, SO CLOSE TO THE ROPES....BUT HEY! IT'S VENTURA, BREAKING UP THE SUBMISSION MOVE...AND LOOK, PITBULL, CLIMBING TO THE TOP...DROPKICK CONNECTS, GOOD GOD

Carnage: Well I haven't been able to put a word in this match because I am too focused to see which person has the better chance here, and now all hell has broke loose, but all this is a matter of people trying too hard to face me...

Ted: And now, King pulls up Pyrite...Has control of the head, and now has the headlock takedown...Now KIng turns the body on Pyrite's side AND AGGRESSIVE KICKS TO THE SPINE, CONTINUING KICK AFTER KICK...

Carnage: He wants this win so bad, and despite me having no respect for King attitude-wise, he is aggressive...

Mike: NOW PYRITE PULLED UP...King throws a p...PYRITE BLOCKED IT, BODY BLOW IN THE STOMACH, FORCING KING ON THE ROPES, PYRITE SENDS HIM RUNNING....AND LOOK....PYRITE HITS....THE F-5, F-5 ON KING....COVER....

Ted: NO! PITBULL BROKE THE COUNT, AND NOW LOOK, HELL HAS BROKE LOOSE IN THE RING ONCE MORE....PITBULL ATTACKING PYRITE, STOMPING HIM DO....SPEAR TO PITBULL BY VENTURA....OH MY GAWD....

Mike: And now, Pyrite and King, both grounded! Both are still down, Carnage, what do say about tonight's main event

Carnage: I won. Big deal, I knew I was going to win...

Mike: No, this match...

Carnage: This match is a main event? Oh I didn't realise because there is that many clowns in the ring...

Ted: But now, King and Pyrite, both crawling to the ropes, trying to use the ropes as aid to assist them on their feet....Pyrite is up first...CLUBBING RIGHT HAND TO THE FACE OF KING...Now struggling to bring him....KING COUNTERS, A FIST TO THE FACE OF PYRITE, PYRITE STARTLES BACK...GOOD LORD, PULL BACK CLOTHESLINE FROM KING, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE KING HAS CONTROL, STOMPING ON THE RIBS, AND SLOW STOMPS, KING HAS BEEN WARN DOWN...

Mike: Now King, pulls Pyrite to the turnbuckle...A body splash hits! King now grabs the head...HITTING THE BULLDOG ON THE MIDDLE OF THE MAT. KING GOES FOR THE TURNBUCKLE...ONCE AGAIN. HE IS WAITING FOR PYRITE UP ON HIS FEET...

Ted: This is a good opportunity for KIng to redeem himself after Frontline Warfare...And now, Pyrite is on his feet...What will KIng do? I am not looking forward to watching the outcome of this...Pyrite...AND KING....DIVING CLOTHESLINE, GOOD LORD, I THINK HE TOOK PYRITE'S HEAD OFF

Carnage: Yeah, he didn't Ted. If you actually saw, Pyrite's head was still connected to his own bo

Ted: Jesus it's called a 'figure of speech'...

Mike: And now, Pitbull is tagged in. Pyrite trying to reach for Ventura...BUT PITBULL PULLS HIM BACK, ANKLE LOCK IS TIGHLY HELD...WILL PYRITE ESCAPE OR WILL HE HAVE TO TAP TO PYRITE

Ted: IT LOOKS CONCLUSIVE TO ME...BUT LOOK, PYRITE BOOTS PITBULL BACK...AND NOW HE MAKES THE TAG TO VENTURA...VENTURA RUSHES IN AND PITBULL AND VENTURA, BOTH TRADE SHOTS....AND PITBULL, SHATTERING FOREARM SMASH TO THE FACE OF VENTURA...VENTURA BACK ON HIS TWO FEET....CLOTHESLINE FROM PITBULL...AND ANOTHER CLOTHESLINE....FOLLOWED BY A SIDE SUPLEX

Mike: PITBULL IS ON FIRE! HE WANTS TO SHOW CARNAGE THAT HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE

Ted: AND LOU THESZ PRESS ONTO VENTURA....PITBULL HAS THOSE FISTS BEATING DOWN ON HIS FACE AND YOU CAN SEE, VENTURA, BUSTED OPEN A BIT...

Mike: Both Ventura and Pitbull are in agony, they have been trying to throw each other off course and they have suffered a heavy amount of damage to make things worse...PITBULL HITS THE DDT ON VENTURA AND NOW GRABS THE LEFT LEG OF VENTURA....SLAMMING THE LEG OFF THE MAT...

Ted: Ventura rolls in agony, Pitbull taunting....AND LOOK, CHEAP SHOT TO THE FACE OF PYRITE, THANKS TO PITBULL, KNOCKING OFF THE APRON...HE COMES TO VENTURA, WHO STRUGGLES TO GET ON HIS FEET...

Mike: AND LOOK, PITBULL SLAPS KING IN....King not amused by the idea, but KIng rushes in the ring, taking advantage of the laid out Ventura...Stomps repeated to the head...Now Ventura is pulled up...Running STO by King...KIng is on fire now...And Carnage, as this match looks to draw to a close, are one of these four guys going to face you at Tapout in a couple of weeks time?

Carnage: I am not going to tell you who my challenger is because that ruins the shock factor. It could be one of these guys, hell I might even challenge a Mayhem lacky

Mike: AND VENTURA, HITTING THE SPEAR ON KING….COVER

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Don't Tread On Me' by Metallica hits hits, as Johnny Ventura and Pyrite celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF PYRITE AND JOHNNY VENTURRRRRA

Mike: Well what a win tonight by Ventura and Pyrite...And I can't h....

Ted: LOOK, IT'S FREAKSHOW, CHARGING DOWN THE RAMP....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE...

Mike: AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW GETS IN THE RING, AND HE USES THE BAT ON THE HEAD OF VENTURA....LOOK, PYRITE ARGUING WITH FREAKSHO....FREAKSHOW CLUBS THE BAT ACROSS THE HEAD OF PYRITE....

Ted: Oh boy! He turns his head to Carnage...AND LOOK, CARNAGE GETTING IN THE RING...THEY ARE FACE TO FACE....

Mike: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

Ted: LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS LEAVING...

Mike: YEAH! LEAVE FREAKSHOW, DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF THE FWE CHAMPION....

Ted: Well now, Carnage is picking up....HEY, WAIT, FREAKSHOW CHARGING BACK IN THE RING, AND AMBUSHING THE FWE CHAMPION...WHAT THE HELL IS FREAKSHOW'S PROBLEM?

Mike: I THINK HE IS A LITTLE PISSED OFF OVER THE FACT HE OVER WHAT HE SAID TODAY TO RICK DEATH.....BUT WHY VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE FWE CHAMPION?!

Ted: FREAKSHOW SAID THIS SHOULD BE A CHANCE WHERE HE GETS THE MAIN PICTURE…AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW, DIGGING THE FISTS INTO CARNAGE...AND NOBODY IS STOPPING HIM, PYRITE, KING, PITBULL AND VENTURA ARE ALL DOWN...

(Crowd boo Freakshow and Freakshow stops, he approaches the FWE Championship and places it around his waist...Freakshow nods his head in approval before taking it off, everyone is)

Mike: Whoa…I have no idea what the hell is going on….

Ted: You know what, I think Freakshow has lost it…He has gone over the edge…

(Freakshow heads up the ramp. All five people are down and Freakshow has a smirk on his face as his raises his right fist in the air)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

October 2nd 2012
Page 1 of 1