FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 29th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin
FWE

March 29th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: March 29th, 2012   March 29th, 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 pm

(New FWE Intro Plays - https://youtu.be/hlzKPrkR76U )

(Camera pans into the arena on the stage as green and white pyros go off as "Rise Up" by Drowning Pool plays in the background)

(Camera settles in to the announce table with Scott Diamond & Kyle Hitch)

SD: Welcome everyone to the FIRST EVER edition of Thursday Night Uprising! I am Wrestling Veteran Scott Diamond here alongside my partner, Kyle Hitch! Take it away Hitchy!

KH: Tonight will be a wild night as we are just 5 days removed from a successful Glory Road!

SD: And tonight is the beginning of FWE World Tour, Uprising Edition as we are in the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum of San Juan, Puerto Rico!

KH: And lets get to the action by sending it in the ring with Dan King!

("Enemy" by Fozzy plays as Ryan Savage walks out to the FWE stage for the first time)

DK: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, He weighs in at 205 pounds, making his FWE debut, RYAN SAVAGE!

SD: As Ryan Savage makes his way down to the ring, you can tell he looks focused and ready for his debut match.

("Longnecks & Rednecks" by Serg Salinas)

DK: And his opponent, making his FWE debut, from Little Rock, Arkansas, weighing in at 345 pounds, "The Charismatic Cowboy" Sharmen!

KH: Well Scott not only is this Ryan Savage’s debut match, this is also The "Charismatic Cowboy" Sharmen first match SD: Yes, this should be an interesting match up as two of FWE's newly signed talents square off in the ring.

(Ding Ding Ding)

SD: We are under way, and Ryan and Sharmen go into a stare down, and they Lock up in the middle of the ring. Sharmen Irish whips Savage into the turnbuck.

KH: Sharmen runs across the ring, and OH! And Savage gets out of the way! Sharmen got a mouth full of turnbuckle right there.

SD: German Suplex by Savage, and he goes for the cover, will this be the end of the match?

1………..
2………..
Kickout

KH: Both men get back to their feet, and lockup once again in the middle of the ring.

SD: Ryan Savage kicks Sharmen in the gut, he backs up looks for the clothes line, AND HE MISSES! SHARMEN HITS THE SUPERKICK!

KH: NO! SAVAGE DUCKED UNDERNEATH! AND NOW SAVAGE HAS SHARMEN UP IN THE AIR WITH A MILITARY PRESS! WHAT'S HE THINKING!?

SD: OH! WHAT IMPACT! SHARMEN GETS DROPPED AND CAUGHT BY A KICK TO THE CHEST IN MID AIR! THAT HAS GOT TO BE IT!

1…………
2…………
3!!!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

RA: The winner of the match, RYAN SAAAAVVVAAGGGE!

SD: What an opening match up for Uprising! Ryan Savage just dominant here as he took Sharmen down with a brutal move! Lets take another look!

(Replay shown)

KH: Sharmen's ribcage must be cracked in half after that brutal maneuver!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

DK: And this match is for one fall and it is the first ever divas match!

(‘’Sexy Ladies’’ by Ray J plays)

SK: And making her debut here, weighing in at 128 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, NICHOLE CLARK!

KH: Oh we got a sexy diva in our midst. She is looking FINE! Damn!

SD: Really? Are you that immature? She’s a diva. Of course she has those jugs in her place. She is making her debut here and we hope that she can display a top match for us to see.

("Girlfriend" by Dave Oliver plays)

DK: Also making her debut, weighing in at 118 pounds, weighing substantially less than her opponent, known as the Canadian Angel, Stephyyy LOVEEEE!

(Fans cheer as she goes down the ramp)

KH: We've seen this young lady over on Warpath managing her boyfriend, New Age Champion DA King. But tonight she's on her own and looks for a win!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

KH: Aww what respect. Stephyy Love is showing respect by wanting to receive a handshake by Nichole. Nichole looks at her hand but Love says ‘’Come on!’’ Nichole shakes her hand but a kick to her stomach!! Oh my dear. She is slapping the back of Love so hardly. Everyone can hear the impact from this!

SD: Wow. Nichole is such a badass villain that she could do the nicest of polite things, but she always turns them down. Nichole grabs the hand of Steph and goes for a runningqA~ clothesline. Steph is laid down on the ring as Nichole poses with her booty on the ropes. She waits for Steph to get up, but Steph comes back to life with a Tilt and whirl headscissors!! She goes for the pin!

ONE………

TWO……………….

KICKOUT!

KH: Amazing. Steph is showing some spirit inside of her to Nichole. She begins to stomp her feet on the mat as she stalks Nichole.

SD: Nichole gets to her feet here! STEPHY GOING FOR THE ANGEL KICK HERE!

KH: BUT NICHOLE COUNTERS! AND NICHOLE KICKS HER IN THE MID SECTION AND RUNS OFF THE ROPES AND BACK! SCISSORS KICK!!! CONNECTING! NICHOLE WITH THE COVER!

ONE…………….

TWO……………….

THREE!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

DK: Here is your winner, NICHOLE CLARK!

SD: What a good women's match we just saw folks!

KH: Indeed! We'll be right back.

(Commercial Break)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

DK: The following contest is set for one fall and it is a fatal 4 way match!

(Dave Maverick's Theme Hits)

DK: Introducing first, making his FWE debut, DAVE MAVERICK!

(Jesse Hydro's Theme Hits)

DK: And his opponent, first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, making his return to FWE, JEESSEEE HYYYDDRROOO!!

(TEC's Theme Hits)

DK: And their opponent, from Sydney, Australia, THE ENIGMATIC CREEEAATTTUURREEE!!!

(PPB's Theme Hits)

DK: Introducing the final participant in this match, the man formerly known as "The Mystic," from Arecibo, Puerto Rico! PUERTO RICAN PITBULL!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Scott: And this match begins with all four of these men struggling to see who fights who, they go into their respected corners and take a pause to look each other down…… and Yes! It begins with PPB attacking Jesse Hydro, Jesse gets the upper hand and starts throwing left and rights towards his face, Jesse now stomps away at his mid section, and now goes for an irish whip

Kyle: But Look! Dave Maverick takes him down with a disgusting mafia kick, as Pitbull rolls out of the ring, Enigmatic Creature and Dave now start stomping away at Jesse Hydro trying to bring it back to the evens, they now both relentlessly kicking at his chest not allowing any time for him to get back to hiss feet, Dave Maverick now suddenly stomps and lets TEC do the work

Scott: I think Dave might be planning something, because he’s looking at the back of creature with those cold eyes, Creature has no idea, he finally turns around and Look! Dave Maverick leaping at him with a fist! But no Creature with those fast reflexes catches it and now throws a barrage of right hooks to the inside of Dave, he kicks him in the gut as Dave is bent over

Kyle: And look! Creature hits a picture perfect float-over DDT that plants Dave Maverick on his head, this might end as quickly as it started because Enigmatic makes the first cover of the match!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scott: No! Jesse Hydro had it in him to make the break, and potentially saving this match up, Jesse now grabs Enigmatic creature by the head and knee’s him in the gut, he grabs him and tosses him over the rope, but enigmatic still on the apron, Jesse turns around only to see him making a springboard attempt! NO! LOOK! JESSE HYDRO HITTING A DROP KICK THAT SENDS HIM TO THE OUTSIDE FLOOR CRASHING!

Kyle: Jesse on a break, he bounces off the ropes and oh! Leaping knee drop on the face of Dave, Jesse looks to end this right now! THE STD! BUT DAVE SLIDES OFF, Jesse now turns around to him And OH! CRAVATE KICK! Dave looking to go for a pin, But look! Who’s behind him! On The top Rope! IT’s PITBULL! HE LEAPS OFF AND HITS A MISSILE DROPKICK PROPELLING DAVE ACROSS THE RING AND MAKES THE COVER ON JESSE

Scott: But as quickly as he makes the pin, the referee catches sight of his hand under the ropes so a pin isn’t made, Pitbull now grabs Jesse by the waist and propels him on the top turnbuckle in a seated position, he now sends a couple shots to the back of his head now, making sure he won’t strike back, Pitbull now climbs up with him throwing his hand over his head….oh boy this can’t be good,

Kyle: But look! Jesse fighting out of it, but his efforts prove futile as he get’s nowhere, Pit bull gets him with an elbow, But look! ENIGMATIC CREATURE SLIDES IN QUICKLY HE SEE’S AND OPPORTUNITY AND GRABS PITBULLS THIGHS, DAVE COMES IN NOW AT PERFECT TIMING AND GRABS CREATURES WAIST FOR EXTRA LEVERAGE………..

Scott: AND OH MY GOODNESS TOWER OF DOOM QUADRUPLE DISTRUCTION THE BODIES OF THEM ALL KNOCKED OUT WITH THE REF AS WELL BUT IT LOOKS AS IF DAVE IS STILL FINE NOT TAKING MUCH IMPACT HE LOOKS AT THE CARNAGE IN THE RING AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE OF IT! HE MAKES THE PIN ON JESSE……….. BUT HE CAN’T THE REF IS KNOCKED OUT!

Kyle: He’s Fuming and raging! He goes over to the referee and wakes him and the ref slowly progressing back to consciousness, the ref crawling to Dave holding the legs of Jesse, a little over 10 seconds now….the ref finally makes a slow count

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE………………

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…………………..

KICKOUT!

Scott: NO! JESSE KICKED OUT IT’S NOT OVER, DAVE IS IN SHOCK HE PICKS JESSE UP AND SENDS SHOTS TO HIS FACE, HE WHIPS HIM TO THE ROPES AND NOW JESSE BOUNCES BACK AS DAVE BENDS IN WITH A BACK BODY DROP!!!! No! Jesse battles back! Right Hook! After left, Jesse now sending a plethora of shots to his head, Dave on groggy feet head wobbling over, Jesse bounces off the ropes But Look! LOW BLOW BY DAVE!

Kyle: Dave now lifts Jesse Hydro looking to end this match off finally! HE CONNECTS WITH THE….. NO JESSE HITS THE SHOT GUN! YES DAVES KNOCKED OUT! JESSE HAS WON THIS MATCH IT’S OVER!!! BUT NO ENIGMATIC CREATURE HAS SNUCK UP DIRECTLY BEHIND HIM LOOKING TO HIT THE M-GTS

Scott: Jesse is propped onto his shoulder….. Creature throws him up, But No! Jesse catches his knee and Enigmatic in bad waters And YES STD! STD CONNECTS WITH IT! THIS IS IT JESSE MAKES THE COVER

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR------

Scott: NO MY MISTAKE PPB COMES OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A CORKSCREW MOONSAULT OFF THE TOP ROPE AND JESSE LOOKS OUT OF IT

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

DK: Here is your winner, PUERTO RICAN PITBULL!

Kyle: What a match! And I guess this man's unmasking and name change is starting to give him some feul to win as he is victorious tonight on Uprising!

Scott: You may very well just be right.

(Clips of FWE events shown on screen)

Narrator: For the first time in history...

(Footage rolls on)

Narrator: FWE goes International.

(Footage rolls on as "International Love" by Pitbull starts to play in the background)

Narrator: The world begins this Saturday as we start with all your favorite superstars from Mayhem and Warpath all live in a 3 hour supershow!

(Video plays on)

Narrator: Your favorite wrestlers like Andre The Fireboy, DA King, Jason Skilled and many more coming to the Carribean, Europe, The Middle East and much more! It's something you don't want to miss!

(Camera pans back into ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

DK: The following contest is set for one fall!

(Savior by Rise Against hits as James Walker comes out to a decent pop)

DK: Introducing the first competitor! From Madison, Wi weighing in at 225 pounds JAMES WALKER!

(Sandstorm by Darude hits)

DK: And his opponent weighing in at 282 pound he is ANTONIO DA COSTI!

(DING DING DING)

Hitch: Here we go James Walker vs. Antonio Da Costi and this match should be good. They lock up and Antonio twists the arm of James and goes behind him and slaps him in the back of the head.

Scott: What a disrespctful move there. Now James runs at him and takes him down with a Lou thesz press he. He is just pounding away on Antonio and the ref pulls James off.

Hitch: James goes back after him, he lifts Antonio up but Antonio kicks James in the gut and goes for a clothesline but James goes under. James hits Antonio with a few backhand chops.

Scott: And now James hits a inverted atomic drop and chops him one more time. James kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Antonio reveses into a back body drop.

Hitch: Now Antonio is in control can he keep it that way? We will find out when we come back.

(Commercial Break)

Scott: We are back from break and druing the break we saw Antonio Da Costi dominate this match.

(Highlights of James Walker running into a Big Boot during the break)

Hitch: James is to his feet but Antonio Da Costi just clotheslines him back down and now he is going for the pin.

KICKOUT!

Scott: A great show of resilence there by James Waker. Now Antonio lifts James an druns at him again but James dodges and hits a Prime Time Impact out of nowhere!

3...!!!!!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

DK: Here is your winner... JAAAMMEESS WAAAALLLKKKKEEEERRRRR!!

Scott: What an impressive debut showing tonight from James Walker!

Hitch: I am impressed and I must say, welcome to FWE James Wkaer!

(Commercial Break)

(Glory Road recap and highlights)

KH: What a night it was at Glory Road! The Pay-Per-View of them all, the grand stage and a successful show that was the most watched last Saturday night on Television! Glory Road truly has lived up and it was the phenomenon of pro wrestling!

SD: I couldn't have said it better! And now we go right back to the action here on Uprising! Take it away DK!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

DK: This next bout is set for ONE FALL!

(Pook's Theme Hits)

DK: Introducing first, from Toronto, Can-

KH: HEY WAIT A MINUTE! THAT'S BARCAEDGE! BARCAEDGE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! BARCA FROM BEHIND ATTACKS POOK S!

SD: WHAT IS GOING ON! BARCA WAS SUPPOSED TO FACE POOK S HERE TONIGHT AS HE ROLLS POOK INTO THE RING AND THE ASSAULT CONTINUES!

KH: THE REFEREE FINALLY GETS SOME ORDER AS HE PULLS BARCA OFF OF POOK! BARCA LOOK LIVIT!

SD: The referee asking Pook if he wants to forfeit but Pook shaking his head and saying no! Pook is still in this!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

KH: This match up is underway and in Barca's advantage! Pook holding his skull as he was hit by the brutal fists from Barca!

SD: And Pook trying to stay in this as he goes after Barca! These two lock up!

KH: Barca quickly shoves Pook off and Pook runs back! Only to be taken down by a shoulder block!

SD: Pook getting back up to his feet as Barca cockily stands there!

KH: AND A SLAP TO THE FACE FROM POOK! POOK NOW WITH STRIKES TO BARCA! AND NOW POOK GRABS BARCA! CHOKESLAM!

SD: BUT BARCA WITH A THUMB TO THE EYE! THE REFEREE NEVER SAW IT! AND NOW BARCA HAS POOK RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM! BARCA SETS POOK UP IN THE AIR! WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN!

KH: BARCABOMB!!!! CONNECTING!! HERE'S THE COVER!

ONE...............

TWO.................

THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

SD: BarcaEdge is back in FWE and he sure left his mark on Pook S to-

KH: BARCA'S NOT DONE YET! HE HAS POOK OUTSIDE THE RING! AND AN IRISH WHIP! POOK GOES CRASHING INTO THE STEEL STEPS!

SD: Barca not having any remorse for this assault!

KH: Uh oh! What is Barca thinking here!?!?!

SD: OH MY! SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION! RIGHT ONTO THE STEEL STEPS! POOK'S SKULL LITERALLY CRACKED IN HALF ON THOSE STEPS! OH MY! WHAT DEVASTATION FROM BARCA! THIS IS SICK!

(Barca rolls into the ring and asks for a mic as EMT's rush down to help Pook S onto a stretcher)

KH: And now Barca has something to say!

Barca: You see this! You see this FOOL being carried out on a stretcher! FWE Locker Room, you better take your notes because that will be YOU. Pook shouldn't have showed up here tonight and he did. He paid the price because he can't even walk out under free will. I will not be remembered as a joke from my last FWE run. I AM A NEW AND IMPROVED BARCAEDGE! And I WILL dominate here in FWE and rack up titles! This is my time and I will make it to the top, taking down every man to stand in my way. Pook was just an example of what I can do. It's only going to get worse. Change is coming to FWE and the man to lead it is yours truly, The One of a Kind Mastermind himself! BARCAEDGE!

(Barca drops the mic and laughs as his theme hits)

(Barca walks up the ramp)

SD: Wow! BarcaEdge is back and from the looks of it, he wants to be a star and not a joke like he's been considered the past few months.

KH: Barca looks ready to make his mark here in FWE and judging by what he just did, he very well could.

SD: But moving on, in just a few moments, we will have our main event. A triple threat match! It's live and it's next!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

DK: The following contest is set for one fall and it is your main event of the evening!

("Longhorn" by Jim Johnston plays for the first time ever.)

DK: Introducing first, making his professional debut in FWE, weighing in at 234 pounds, from Arien, Texas, the American Jesus….STEVEEEEEE!

SD: What a way to make a debut here in Uprising, the newest brand in FWE. Everyone has been talking and talking about him so much and now he has finally debuted here.

KH: Surprise he doesn’t have a last name.

(Steve looks up and down the arena as the fans boo him because he is smirking at them)

SD: This kid might have the ‘’it’’ factor already. The fans are already booing him like mad. I mean the fans can at least give him some plaudits because this is his professional career that he is starting. This is BS from the crowd.

KH: Diamond, shut the hell up. It’s not the fans fault that Steve is laughing at the crowd and they are retaliating. I don’t even know why I’m commentating with you anyway.

DK: And one of his opponents, also making his debut here in FWE, weighing in at 238 pounds, from South Beach, Florida, AHMEDINCE!!!!!

(Ahmedince walks out with smoke emerging and he walks slowly down the ramp, praying to God. ‘’I Can’t Stop" by Flux Pavillon plays)

SD: Well it seems the fans have mutual support for this guy. This guy is a legend in the making. He is known for his wonderful accomplishments in the past, and now that he is here, he is going to make a mark in this business. I’ve seen him wrestle in the Indy scenes, and believe me this guy got some talent.

DK: And the last opponent, making his debut as well, weighing in at 300 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, the ‘’X-Factor’’ ADAM ARIIIEEESSSS!!

(‘'Wild Boy by MGK plays)

(Thunderous fire bolts come out from the top of the arena, making an ‘’X’’ as Adam is walking down the ramp in a bad mood as he doesn’t even look at the crowd)

KH: Well at least the 300 pounder could have at least said something. He things he is so touch walking down serious with his muscles and all that.

SD: Kyle, shut the fuck up and watch this match. It is their debuts. They need to focus if they want to progress to Warpath or Mayhem. Adam Aries is recognized all over the wrestling world. His body, his athletic structure and ability, and his agility in his matches are hard to comprehend. FWE just received a total package in my eyes.

KH: I should shut up? I’ll deal with you later.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

SD: Now the three competitors are both coming close to each other, looking at each other in the eyes as they all pose in the ring. Adam Aries causes a distraction and begins to punch Ahmedince back and forth. He kicks Steve and tosses him over the ring.

KH: Damn just look at the energy coming from this guy. Probably even a whole roster can’t defeat him at all. Steve is looking bad outside as the ring as he is trying to breath properly. Adam continues to punch the head out of Ahmedince. He pushes him to the left side of the ropes and a disaster dropkick from Adam. He goes for the pin!

ONE…………..

TWO…………………….

KICKOUT!

SD: Ahmedince is able to get out of the pin as he kicks the legs of Adam as they both fall to the ground. Ahmedince raised the head of Adam as he leans towards the ropes and goes for a Pele Kick! Straight to the skull! He also gets the pin!

ONE………………..

TWO…………………………

(Steve interferes with a stomp to the stomach to Ahmedince and a clothesline to Adam.)

KH: Would you look at that. Steve looks like he has his momentum striking in and out right now. Ahmedince begins to get up but Steve with a sleeper hold!! He is going to may Ahmedince sleep!!! OH MY GAWDD!.

SD: Kyle, for the love of Norbit, shut up! Damn your saliva is on my freaking face right now. Oh what do we see here? Adam with a kick to the skull to Steve! He goes for the pin!

ONE………..

(Ahmedince is on the top of the ropes as he goes for the Springboard Flying Forearm Smash and the two of them)

KH: Wow what flexibility by Ahmedince. He continues to kick the stomaches of Adam and Steve as he mocks the crowd. What a moron this guy really is.

SD: For the first time in my life, I’m finally agreeing with you.

KH: Ahmedince grabs the head of Steve as he pushes him to the top right corner of the ring. He sets Steve on top of the ropes as Ahmedince begins to punch his head. Steve kicks the head of Ahmedince and a spear my ADAM!!! WHAT A SPEAR!! HE GOES FOR THE COVER! HOOK TO THE LEG!!!

ONE……………….

TWO………………………….

THREEE!!!!!!!!!..

DK: And here’s your winner, ADAM ARIES!

SD: What a match! Adam Aries dominant in this one! Adam leaving an impression tonight on Uprising with a massive win over two other determined men!

KH: And unfortunately, that's all the time we have for this one folks. Tune in this Saturday Night for FWE: World Tour Supershow #1!

SD: But until then, we have to say goodbye. Adios!

(FWE Logo buzzes on screen and then fades out)
Back to top Go down
https://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

March 29th, 2012
Page 1 of 1