FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November 13th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

November 13th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: November 13th 2012   November 13th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

(FWE Logo Plays)

(Replays of last week’s Warpath air)

Johnny Ventura: You guys know that I am going to beat Ownage at Pick your Poison... I had a long think for over the last week and I have decided that Ownage will endure not one...not two...but three stipulations in one match...TABLES...LADDERS...CHAIRS...You can all boo me all you want, the outcome is still going to be the same. Ownage will LOSE the FWE Championship to the best in FWE... Ownage must face his destiny and drop the belt to the best in FWE.. He has no choice but to face me because at Pick Your Poison, I will go all out, I will spend every day from now on, to get to the FWE Championship. I don't care if I have to have five hours fo sleep each night from now on, I will become the NEEEEEW F....W...E CHAMPION...

(Rick Death's theme hits)

Rick Death: Johnny...Johnny...The Venture Reel is canceled for tonight, since your guest was going to be the FWE Champion, Ownage...But he has not turned up yet as he is stuck in traffic...

Johnny Ventura: First of all, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY MY SHOW IS CANCELED...I DECIDE THAT, NOT YOU...And second, don't treat me for being dumb. I know Ownage is backstage, hiding because he knows I am going to humiliate him.... Here is a tip you learn about me Ricky...Nobody bosses Johnny Ventura about...I don't care if you're the pope, I don't care if you're the boss, I am Johnny Ventura, I don't follow anyones orders but mine.

(Johnny grabs Rick by the collar)

Rick Death: CHOOSE YOUR NEXT MOVE WISELY JOHNNY....BECAUSE YOU MIGHT REGRET DOING YOUR NEXT MOVE...

(Johnny lets go of Rick)

(Johnny Ventura plants the Firebird Fury on Rick Death)

Ted: OH MY GAWD

(Several different angles of the Firebird Fury air)

Ted: JOHNNY JUST PLANTED RICK DEATH, OUR GENERAL MANAGER...

Mike: AND LOOK, HE IS GOING FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE... OH MY GAWD, HE IS PULLING BACK, AND LOOK RICK IS TAPPING, BUT JOHNNY ISN'T LETTING GO

Ted: HE IS CAUSING PAIN TO RICK DEATH, RICK'S FACE IS TURNING RED!!....LOOK, JOHNNY PLACING THE LEG TO THE SEAT OF THE CHAIR, OH NO, THIS IS NOT GOOD

Mike: THIS ISN’T. AND LOOK, JOHNNY STOMPS ON THE HEAD OF THE SEAT, CRUSHING THE LEFT LEG OF RICK DEATH, AND JOHNNY FINDS THIS HILARIOUS!

Ted: THIS MAN IS SICK…

(Johnny’s face is shown laughing at the end of the promo, the camera fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: ONE MORE STOP AND THEN, LAS VEGAS, HERE WE COME. AT WHAT COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT NIGHT IN THE CAREER’S OF OWNAGE AND JOHNNY VENTURA, ATLANTA, GEORGIA WELCOMES YOU TO THE FINAL WARPATH BEFORE PICK YOUR POISON, TED ANDRU AND MIKE DANIELS ARE HERE….

Mike: Thanks Ted, Welcome to Warpath guys, I am looking forward for tonight’s Warpath, it’s going to be explosive….

(Graphic of Johnny Ventura and Ownage’s contract signing shows)

Ted: Well up next, Johnny Ventura and Ownage sign their contract for the FWE Championship match at Pick Your Poison, this one should be epic!

Mike: Not to mention, the state of Rick Death following his attack by Ventura last week

(Graphic of Dorin shows)

Ted: AND GUESS WHO IS BACK, THESE FANS KNOW WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT. DORIN IS BACK IN FWE AND WE’RE GOING TO HEAR FROM HIM LATER TONIGHT, AND THIS SHOULD BE ONE EXCITING NIGHT…

(Live Camera pans over the ring)

(Rick Death's theme hits, Rick gets a standing ovation as he slowly makes his way to the ring, appearing in crutches)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen...Introducing the General Manager of Warpath....RIIIIIIIICK DEEEEEEEEAAAAATHHHHHHHH

Ted: No guys, you're not seeing things. Rick Death is using crutches and the reason why is because Johnny Ventura brutally attacked Mister Death last week on Warpath. And lets remind these people what happened...

(Replay of last week's Warpath is shown)

(Live footage resumes)

Mike: Yup. That is why Rick Death is injured...And from the scans at the hospital, one broken leg and a hamstering injury...

Ted: And from what rumors are saying, Johnny Ventura could be stripped from the FWE Championship match at Pick Your Poison, but we'll have to see what happens...

(Rick Death gets the microphone and the fans cheer for Rick)

Rick Death: Now as you all saw last week...I was brutally attacked by that monster, by the non-human bastard, Johnny Ventura...In my honesty, I was lucky to make it out with just a leg injury...And I want to thank the thousands of you guys at home who have been sending me their support. It's meant a lot to me!

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: But what to do about Johnny Ventura? This is indeed the last Warpath before Pick Your Poison II, but that doesn't mean I can't change the card because I have the power to make a few adjustments...

(Don't Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out with StephyyyLove to heavy boos)

Johnny Ventura: DON'T YOU EVEN DARE DO ANYTHING...Last week was just the build up to what could be some painful encounters for you

Rick Death: Hey! SHUT UP!

(Fans cheer)

Rick Death: Last week, you attacked me because you couldn't take the heat. Last week, you attacked me to biggen your ego...

Johnny Ventura: Last week, I attacked you because you seemed to enjoy trying to be a harder person compared to me. Now, you talked about punishment, well...there won't be any of that tonight Ricky...Because if you do decide to try and punish me, I will do much worse to you than a broken leg...

Rick Death: Save it Johnny because we all know where this is going...This is going to lead up to your upcoming demise against Ownage. Then what will you do? Bitch for a rematch? Bitch again? And again?

Johnny Ventura: No, you don't get it do you? You believe that you will see me lose to that bitch, Ownage, but the fact remains simple, I will beat him...And people like you will be humping his leg, crying because he isn't the FWE Champion...Get used to seeing Ownage with the FWE Championship ladies and gentlemen, because after Pick Your Poison, a new champion will be crowned...And his name IS....

(It ain't over til it's over hits, Ownage comes out with the FWE Championship and gets cheered)

Ownage: Nobody....There will not be a new FWE Champion because Las Vegas is going to see me shut your piehole up once and for all...

Johnny Ventura: Spare me the amatuer dramatics Ownage, it's not like you have me tricked into believing you. You see, I am one for being profound in TLC matches. So at Pick Your Poison, you need to watch your back, because not only will I beat you...But I am going to show the entire world that I am the best in this company...

Rick Death: Gentlemen...Can you take your seats...

(Johnny Ventura and Ownage sit down)

Rick Death: Now this contract is a match to confirm the match of Ownage verses Johnny Ventura at Pick Your Poison...Now as JOHNNY stated...It will be a TLC match...

Johnny Ventura: Sorry Rick...But your tone when you said my name there...What seems to be the big idea?

Rick Death: I am in agony you dick. You injured me for no reason. You're what makes FWE corrupt. You, Lost Generation X, the lot. You just make me sick...

Johnny Ventura: Sorry, but did you just mention me being at the same level as Lost Generation X? Did I knock most of your brain cells out Rick, because I am nothing like Lost Generation X...I am better than them...

Ownage: Excuse me, but this isn't the match for Rick Death verses Johnny Ventura for the FWE Championship, it's Ownage verses Johnny Ventura for the FWE Championship, so if you don't mind, maybe you can zip it for a moment and let me and Johnny get down to business, because in all honesty, this is the last time I have the chance of verbally owning this piece of shit before I kick his ass at Pick Your Poison...

Johnny Ventura: Shut up please? I mean, can't you see? I have had your number ever since Tapout, and this match has been a long time coming. I would've faced you at Tapout, but Freakshow got assisted with his friends, the drugs...

Ownage: Urgh....Here we go again with the drugs. Can you not accept Freakshow as the better man on the night? Or are you still throwing your dummy out the pram because you didn't get your shot thirty days earlier? You know what it is Johnny? Everyone in this company doesn't care anymore. The more you bitch on, the more funnier it gets...

Johnny Ventura: Nice to know Ownage. But do know this. When I do become the FWE Champion at Pick Your Poison, I will be marked as the first true champion to the FWE Championship. I mean, lets look at some examples...Pook, his Canadian ass never stayed in FWE for long as soon as he won that title and got deported back to his shithole...George Copeland, well as soon as he won it at Glory Road, he dropped it because he was being a complete asshole towards this company. Where is he now? Last I heard, he is World Champion in another company. Hmm, I wonder if he will leave that company too because he is too much of a pussy to defend a World Championship...What about my good old friend, DA King. The person who took me out and forced me to not compete for the FWE Championship at Patriotic Punishment...And that is what made him a bad champion, he was like George, he was too much of a coward to fight me....And then we have you...

Ownage: Hold on, before you accuse me of bullshit about me, let me just say, how much of a hypocrite are you...I mean...Mentioning about George Copeland and DA King, you're shades of them...You talk about how much of a pussy you are to fight people, well what did you do to Rick Death huh? You broke his fucking leg and like Rick said, you couldn't take his words to your pathetic, useless brain...

(Fans cheer)

Johnny Ventura: See...You got these retards set off. Bullshit, he is feeding you bullshit and it's still funny, but before we sign this shit, I want to address that you're not FWE's saint as well...I mean, you have faced three people to defend the FWE Championship. And what have those three got in common? They weren't real threats...

(Ownage signs the contract)

Ownage: Well I am done, I just want you to sign it, but the thing is, and people have said this before...But you haven't capitalized on a title win since last year. OVER A YEAR to be exact. So what makes you believe that you can beat me. I've owned people since July, I have been destroying everyone in my path...And at Pick Your Poison, you will be victim number four to my list of fallen opponents...

Johnny Ventura: I am better than you Ownage. You know it, Rick Death knows it, and these parasites know it. You’re just in belief that you will please your little cherubs, but the truth is, this isn't a fairy tale, and there is no such thing as a Happily Ever After moment for dweebs like you. You are someone who needs to face up to reality and take this upcoming loss as a serious matter. I am going to beat you and signify myself as the BEST in the WORLD…

(Johnny Ventura signs the contract)

Rick Death: SO THERE WE HAVE IT. CONFIRMATION OF JOHNNY VENTURA VERSES OWNAGE AT PICK YOUR POISON FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP…Now if you could leave Johnny, because Ownage, you’re up next and I suppose Johnny has picked your opponent in this Opponent’s choice match…

(Johnny is seen smirking)

Ownage: Smirk all you want Johnny…But I will be the one with the smirk on my face once I beat you…

(Ownage throws the tables over and both Ownage and Johnny Ventura get to their feet and Rick Death leaves the ring)

Ted: Oh no…

(Ownage and Johnny Ventura attack each other)

Mike: HERE WE GO, JOHNNY AND OWNAGE ARE CLAWING FOR SOMETHING, THIS HAS BEEN A FEUD IN THE MAKING…

Ted: THESE TWO MEN CANNOT CONTAIN THEMSELVES FOR TWO SECONDS…AS BOTH TRADE SHOTS…THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXPLOSIVE EPISODE OF WARPATH…

Mike: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN…BUT LOOK AT THIS…OWNAGE, HITTING THE ELBOW IN THE FACE…AND LOOK, OWNAGE HAS JOHNNY ON HIS SHOULDERS, OWNAGE COMING TOWARDS THE TABLE….

Ted: R…I…P CONNECTS! OH MY GAWD, THROUGH THE TABLE…

Mike: THAT COULD HAPPEN IN A WEEK AND A HALF TOO…

(Johnny Ventura rolls out the ring and stumbles his way up the ramp as Ownage pulls his shirt off and taunts)

Ted: AND OWNAGE IS READY, JOHNNY VENTURA ONCE AGAIN, CAUGHT NAPPING.

(It ain’t Over til it’s over hits and Johnny stares at Ownage)

Mike: THIS IS GOING TO BE PRETTY EXTREME TONIGHT, AS OWNAGE, TAKES THE CENTER STAGE IN THE KICKOFF TO WARPATH, BUT WHO WILL OWNAGE’S OPPONENT BE? WE’LL HAVE TO FIND OUT AFTER THE BREAK….

(Commercial)

(Camera goes back in the ring where Ownage is waiting in the ring)

Ted: We’re Back live on Warpath and Ownage is in the ring, wondering who he is going to fa…

(War of Change by TFK hits, the crowd roar in excitement as Andre the Fireboy walks out)

Ted: OH MY!

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, currently in the ring from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, The FWE Champion…OWNAAAAAAGE…….And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 220 pounds, ANDREEEEEEE THE FIRRRRRRREEEBOYYYYYYY

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So this Opponent's Choice match is up. Fifteen minutes of pure hell...And both ATF and Ownage lock up. Ownage already getting control off the belt here and hits the backbreaker to the back. Now ATF picked up again and Ownage connects the backhand chops to the chest of Andre. Now ATF trying to grab Ownage, Ownage swoops behind. BATTLING WITH THE DROPKICK....

Mike: But Andre rushes back to his feet, SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE TO OWNAGE, AND NOW, THROWING THE FISTS IN THE FACE OF OWNAGE....BOTH LOCK UP AGAIN, AND OWNAGE BRINGS THE KNEE TO THE FACE. THEY BOTH LOCK UP AGAIN...Andre now getting behind, WITH THE INVERTED RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP...

Ted: And now, Andre picks up Ownage...BUT OWNAGE WITH A BLOW TO THE GUT...Now he sends Andre into the turnbuckle...Ownage charges...BUT ANDRE MOVES OUT THE WAY, SENDING A DEVASTATING UPPERCUT TO OWNAGE....AND ANOTH...NO, OWNAGE COUNTERS...FRANKENSTEINER BY OWNAGE....

Mike: And now, Ownage with the German Suplex to Andre...Ownage wanders the ring, stalking Andre as he gets to his feet...A kick to the gut by Ownage, followed by a spinning chop sending Andre back down. And now, Ownage locks up with Andre, Andre has control, grabbing the wrist and now throwing Ownage into the corner, Andre charges...CORNER CLOTHESLINE...And now, Andre slides out the ring, and looks under the ring. As Opponent's Choice ruling for tonight, you ARE allowed to use weap....

Ted: LOOK OUT, NICE AND DRAMATIC SUICIDE DIVE BY OWNAGE...OH MY GAWD

Mike: AND OWNAGE TOOK ANDRE OUT WITH THAT...ANDRE DIDN'T SEE OWNAGE COMING, BUT I BET HE WILL AFTER THAT NICE SUICIDE DIVE...

(Replay shows)

Ted: Let's have a look on the replay. There you have Andre looking under the ring, and Ownage was preparing to get Andre the Fireboy. In the meantime, Ownage charged and planted ATF with the Suicide Dive, great stuff from our FWE Champion...

(Live action shows)

Mike: Back live and Ownage has pulled out a chair. AND NOW BLASTING THE CHAIR ACROSS THE RIBS OF ANDRE, OWNAGE TRYING SO HARD TO TAKE THIS VICTORY TO HIS COMFORT...

Ted: And now, Ownage pulls up Andre...And now, he brings Andre to our announcing booth...AND LOOK, OWNAGE RIPPING AWAY THE TABLE...OH GAWD, YOU MIGHT WANT TO MOVE MIKE

Mike: MIGHT? You can say that again...AND LOOK, ANDRE GETS THE COUNTER, BASHING THE HEAD OF OWNAGE OFF THE ANNOUNCING TABLE AND NOW THROWS OWNAGE ON THE TABLE....NO COUNTOUT, NO DISQUALIFACATION...Ownage chopping the midsection to weaken Ownage...

Ted: And now, Andre races to the top turnbuckle. He is looking to take control in this...But Ownage rolls off the announcing table...But that doesn't stop Andre from taking advantage from the top turnbuckle...Ownage is making his way slowly up to his feet....AND LOOK AT ANDRE, TUMBLING OVER WITH OWNAGE, AND THAT LANDING LOOKED NASTY....

Mike: BUT IT MUST'VE PAID OFF, ANDRE SLOWLY HAVING BOTH HANDS ON OUR ANNOUNCING BOOTH...Andre now has Ownage up again...STUNNER, A STUNNER TO ANDRE....Andre picks up Ownage, and throws him into the middle of the ring, and Andre races in, COVER BY ANDRE THE FIREBOY

(DING DING DING)

Ted: FIVE MINUTES IN THE MATCH AND IT'S ONE POINT TO ANDRE...Andre brings up Ownage to his feet. BUT OWNAGE CONNECTS THE CHOPS...SEVERAL CHOPS SENDING ANDRE TO THE ROPES...Ownage now sends ATF running, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, SIDE SUPLEX CONNECTS AND SMASHING THE SIDE OF ATF...

Mike: Now Ownage has him back up and Andre, blow to the gut, now sending Ownage to the corner. Ownage slumped on the turnbuckle padding and Andre slowly comes towards Ownage. Now Andre kicks the gut to continue momentum...Placing Ownage on top of that turnbuckle now....Andre...NO, OWNAGE KICKS ANDRE BACK...AND THE OVER CASTLE CONNECTS...

Ted: Good stuff from the FWE Champion, now as Andre gets to his feet, Ownage is wandering around the ring, looking at ATF struggle to make his way to his feet...And look, Ownage, hitting the german Suplex once more....Andre getting up once again...OVERHEAD SWINGING NECKBREAKER BY OWNAGE...WOW

Mike: Wow indeed, Ownage is now in possession in this part of the woods...AND ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX FROM OWNAGE....Andre now down, and Ownage taunting Andre to make his way to his feet. Andre is climbing his way up...And now he is up, but Ownage with the knee to the gut!

Ted: BUT LOOK AT OWNAGE, HE WANTS TO PUT AWAY ANDRE...BUT CAN HE? ANDRE IS STUMBLING TO HIS FEET...AND LOOK, ANDRE IS CAUGHT IN IT....AND THE R...I...P HITS, OWNAGE HAS THE COVER!!!

(DING DING DING)

Mike: AND TWO MINUTES AFTER ANDRE TOOK CONTROL, IT'S OWNAGE WHO EQUALS THE SCORE, ONE EACH...Now Ownage brings up Andre and throws him into the turnbuckle...Ownage charges...HEAD FIRST, AND ATTACKS THE RIBS LIKE A BULL...Now Andre is slumped and Ownage starts attacking the face with the feet...And the problem is Ownage can do this for as much as he wants...

Ted: He can, but now, Ownage slides out the ring. Helooks under the ring, AND PULLS OUT A CHAIR. Now Andre is in trouble once more, and Ownage slides in the ring....AND OWNAGE PLANTS THE HEAD WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD...GOOD LORD

Mike: And now Andre is down again, Ownage is using every brutality he has in him to unleash chaos on ATF...

Ted: Now ATF slides out the ring and his face plants the concrete...Ownage slides back out the ring and comes towards ATF...NOW LIFTING THE RIGHT LEG AND SMASHING IT OFF THE CONCRTE, ANDRE ROLLING AROUND IN PAIN...NEARLY TEN MINUTES GONE IN THIS MATCH, BOTH OWNAGE AND ANDRE TIED ONE A PIECE...

Mike: And now, Andre throws Ownage back in the ring, and now, Andre sliding back in the ring and Ownage is still laid out....Now Andre, circling around the ring, waiting for Ownage to get to his feet...

Ted: And Ownage now up to his feet....AND LOOK AT ANDRE....

3...........................................KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT?

Ted: I THOUGHT ANDRE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT TWO OUT OF THREE THERE...

Mike: And whilst Ownage is down, Andre slides out the ring and looks under the ring...He pulls out a sledgehammer...And now, Andre rushes back in the ring with that sledgehammer....BUT OWNAGE KICKS HIM IN THE CROTCH AND ANDRE FALLS, DROPPING THE SLEDGEHAMMER TO THE SIDE OF OWNAGE

Ted: Well we have about four and a half minutes. Will this end in a draw? Ownage now slowly making his way up as Andre is still down following the counter from Ownage....And now, Ownage is up, picking up the sledgehammer...AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, BRAYING THE SLEDGEHAMMER ACROSS THE RIGHT KNEE OF ANDRE, THAT HAS GOT TO HURT

Mike: The Knee is a sensitive place in the human body and Andre gives you proof there! Ownage hammering away with that sledgehammer...And now, Ownage picks up Andre, throwing him into the corner, and Ownage still keeps hold of that sledgehammer...Charging AND SLAMS THE SLEDGEHAMMER IN THE FACE OF ANDRE, ANDRE IS BUSTED OPEN

(Replay shown)

Ted: Lets see this again, Ownage was preparing to whack Andre....But where was beyond our question, and then...BAM, sledgehammer across the forehead and suddenly, Andre pours with blood...

(Live camera shown)

Mike: Now Ownage drops the sledgehammer, and now, he picks up Andre, BUT ANDRE COUNTERS HALFWAY…

Ted: THREE MINUTES LEFT, KICK TO THE GUT BY ANDRE…ANDRE SHOWS OWNAGE THE MIDDLE FINGER…AND LOOK AT ANDRE…BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX BY ANDRE THE FIREBOY

Mike: Now Ownage is down. The FWE Champion not able to get to his feet after the abuse Andre has taken to him. And now, Ownage trying to crawl to his feet, but ATF bringing him down with a boot to the face….Andre now picks up Ownage, throwing him into the turnbuckle, ATF goes for a charge…AND A NICE SHOULDER BLOCK BY ATF into the corner. Now ATF throws Ownage to the opposite corner…Comes up for a charge….BUT NO, OWNAGE SMASHES THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE OF ANDRE THE FIREBOY

Ted: Now Ownage takes control and hits a perfect headscissor! Ownage has Andre down, beating the skull with those fists and Ownage, fury of shots!

Mike: Well we have a minute and a half left on the clock and both these men are tied. It seems like we’re going to have a draw to conclude this match, but look, Ownage now trying to have Andre to his feet, ATF is stumbling up…AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, GOING FOR THE R…I…P BUT ANDRE JUMPS OFF FROM BEHIND, SENDS OWNAGE RUNNING, AND HITS THE RUNNING DOUBLE AXE HANDLE….

Ted: LESS THAN A MINUTE LEFT, AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANDRE HAS CORNERED HIM…OWNAGE IS UP AND ANDRE, HAS OWNAGE WHERE HE WANTS HIM….

Mike: BUT OWNAGE ELBOWS THE FACE OF ANDRE, AND NOW, LOOK! LOOK! OWNAGE HAS ANDRE ON HIS SHOULDERS…THIS COULD BE IT…R…I…P CONNECTS, COVER

1………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………

Ted: OWNAGE IS TWO UP!

(DING DING DING)

Mike: AND I THINK THAT MAY BE IT, AS ANDRE IS LAID OUT, THE TIME IS HEADING TO A CLOSE………

(DING DING DING)

Ted: AND OWNAGE HAS DONE IT…

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage gets to his feet and takes the FWE Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….OWNAAAAAAGEEEEEEE

Ted: A BLOODY BATTLE BETWEEN TWO OF THE GREATEST FWE STARS OF ALL TIME, AND IT WAS OWNAGE WHO COULD GET THE JOB DONE. MAYBE THIS MATCH COULD’VE CONTINUED HAD IT BEEN A NORMAL MATCH, BUT IT WAS OWNAGE WHO SEIZED THE MOMENTUM AND WON…

Mike: It was a great match, a great battle and two of the great wrestles, like you said, in FWE, managing to pull off an amazing match!

Ted: Well Ownage gets to choose Johnny Ventura’s opponent for the main event later tonight, but up next, Zeke Nero and Freakshow will take on the dominant team of Pyrite and Chris Lucifer, that is on Warpath live!

(Freakshow walks backstage with a smirk on his face)

Trevor Thompson: Freakshow....Can I ask you what was with betraying Puerto Rican Pitbull...You could've had revenge of Johnny Ventura out there last week….

Freakshow: Look Trevor, if I want to make my revenge plan come to affect, I will do it myself. I don't need some mongrel from Puerto Rico aiding me because he wants to prove that the King is still here. And I don't associate well with people who are on losing streaks...

Trevor Thompson: But you never cared about winning?

Freakshow: What will it mean for me if I beat Johnny Ventura? He already screwed me out of a victory two weeks ago, so it's not like nobody will give me a title match at Pick Your Poison, because people in this company are selfish bastards...

(Freakshow heads to the ring as the cameras goes for commercial)

(Camera pans over the arena)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Tag Team match, is scheduled for one fall!

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THE FREEEEEAKSSSSHOOOOOW

Ted: You heard what Freakshow said about his tag team match last week, so do you think Freakshow is going to do the same thing to what he did to Puerto Rican Pitbull to Zeke Nero this week?

Mike: Well looking back at Mayhem, Mike Cole and Ryan Savage won the Brotherhood Championships and they are facing each other at Pick Your Poison. Both guys will be here at the next time we're live on Warpath, but back to Freakshow, he needs to become a team player and assist Zeke....

(Bitter End by The Veer Union hits, Zeke comes out to boos as well)

JA: And his partner, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEKE NEEEROOOOO

Ted: Well Zeke not in the best of moods. He was inches away from being named the number one contender for the New Age Championship at Pick Your Poison, a blow to one of Warpath's strong uprisers...

Mike: It was a blow to Nero, but he can continue his strong performance, like said, if Freakshow will be willing to co-op with him in this match

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: And their opponents, first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, PYYYYRITTTTTTEEEEE

Ted: The dominant Pyrite is one to watch out for in this match, but was cheated out of victory by Lawrence...

Mike: I don't know if cheated is the right word to describe his loss, but Lawrence caught him offguard and Pyrite will not be accepting that trick this week!

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer also comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: And his partner, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIS LUCCCCCIFFEEEEEER

Ted: Another guy who got unlucky last week in the battle royal, hoping to reach some ground this week, as he teams up with one of FWE's beast...

Mike: Chris has a chance to make things right here tonight and he can do it if he and Pyrite are willing to make good use of this team...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Tag Team match underway and Pyrite and Nero set things off, both lock up and straight away, Pyrite brings the knee to the ribs. Pyrite now picks up Zero and hits the backbreaker on Nero…Ansd now, Pyrite drops to the floor, bending the right arm behind Nero…

Mike: They used to call this a Chicken wing at school…

Ted: Because you got one?

Mike: No…I did the chicken wing to them

Ted: BUT LOOK, THE LOOSE ARM OF NERO BATTLES OUT OF THAT HOLD AND BOTH MEN BACK ON THEIR FEET, BACK TO THE LOCK UP AND A KNEE TO THE FACE BY NERO…Nero now sends Pyrite running..HITTING THE SLEEPERSLAM…COVER BY NERO BY PYRITE THROWS HIM OFF….

Mike: Well now Nero comes to Freakshow and makes the tag. Freakshow and Pyrite now in the ring, and both lock up. Pyrite brings up the knee to Freakshow and sends a clubbing fist to the face of Freakshow and now, Pyrite has Freakshow up…FULL NELSON SLAM BY PYRITE, PYRITE MAKES HIS WAY TO THE COVER but Freakshow kicks out.

Ted: Now Pyrite pulls Freakshow to the corner, and Pyrite charges FOR A HUGE DROPKICK TO FREAKSHOW…Freakshow now slumped in the corner and now, Pyrite brings the knee to the face of Freakshow…

Mike: Now Pyrite brings up Freakshow, but Freakshow pushes away Pyrite and going for the sidewalk slam. Now Freakshow has Pyrite sent running and WHAT A SUPERKICK TO PYRITE, COVER BY FREAKSHOW…

1………………………………………………….

2…………….KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Pyrite, as Pyrite tries to tag in Lucifer…Lucifer, leaning over the rope, trying to get a tag…But Freakshow stops him, and now, Freakshow brings up Pyrite once again, HITTING THE BODY SLAM ON PYRITE….Freakshow now belting those stomps across the head of Pyrite.

Mike: And now, Pyrite brought up again and sent to the corner…Freakshow charges for Pyrite…BUT PYRITE DODGES THE IMPACT, TAKES THE HEAD OF FREAKSHOW, AND HITS THE BULLDOG…

Ted: Pyrite now tags in Lucifer…Lucifer comes in with clubbing blows to the stomach and now belts down Freakshow. Now Lucifer attacking Freakshow with the feet stomping on the back. Now he is brought to his feet and Freakshow is sent into the corner, Lucifer comes for a charge…AND HITS THE RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE…

Mike: Freakshow stumbles out…AND A SUPERKICK BY LUCIFER, OH MY GAWD….But Freakshow rolls out the ring…Freakshow now hitting the concrete after that superkick…AND LOOK, NERO COMES IN THE RING AND AMBUSHES LUCIFER…Nero has hold of Lucifer, THROWING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE….Now Lucifer drops and Nero gets back out the ring before being counted out by the ref….

Ted: And you can see, Freakshow trying to get back in the ring, with Lucifer also getting to his feet. Now Freakshow and Lucifer are on their feet, both lock up….And Lucifer gets behind Freakshow, dropkick to the back, now Freakshow comes to Lucifer…BUT LUCIFER THROWS HIM INTO THE CORNER

Mike: And now, Freakshow laid at the corner, Lucifer comes towards Freakshow, BUT FREAKSHOW WITH A BOOT TO THE CHEST, AND NOW, NECKBREAKER TO CHRIS LUCIFER…COVER but a kickout…

Ted: Freakshow pulls Lucifer to the corner and now, Nero is tagged in by Freakshow eventually…Freakshow holds Lucifer up for Nero…AND A DROPKICK BY NERO…And now, the knee drop to the head of Freakshow connects…And now, Nero adjusts the position of Lucifer and now, stomping on the left arm…AND NOW ON THE HEAD…

Mike: Now you can see Nero has the headlock in tight, Nero is trying to cause crippling pain to the neck…But now, Lucifer is getting to his feet…Nero strikes the knee to the gut of Lucifer and now, backing Lucifer into the corner, he grabs the head and starts a series of punches to the head…

Ted: Nero now throws Lucifer in the opposite corner, now Nero charges…BUT LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY, LUCIFER COMES BACK AT NERO, WITH A STEP UP ENZIGURI…

Mike: WOW…And now, Lucifer comes to Nero, and pressing the foot into the face of Nero…The referee coming into effect in this attack now!!!

1…………………………………2………………………………….3………………………………….4……………………………….

Ted: And now, Lucifer pulls out the foot from the face and as Nero gets to his feet, you can see Lucifer is pacing himself around the ring, waiting for Nero to make his way to his feet…

Mike: And now, Nero helped to his feet by Lucifer, Lucifer, hitting the Russian Legsweep on Nero and drops to the feet, now has the armbar locked in and Nero trying to make his way out of this…BUT LOOK, WAVING HIS HANDS ABOUT, LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE

Ted: The thing is, CAN NERO ACTUALLY ESCAPE? HE PUNCHES THE HEAD, WHICH RELEASES HIMSELF FROM LUCIFER….

Mike: And now, Nero finding his way to his feet…Lucifer comes to Nero…BUT NERO HITS THE ATOMIC DROP TO LUCIFER, FOLLOWED BY…A POWERBOMB, GOOD LORD!

Ted: And now, Lucifer trying to have Pyrite tag in for him, and Nero has the ankle lock in, as you can see Lucifer trying to shuffle himself towards Pyrite!

Mike: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER SEEMS TO HAVE MOMENTUM, SHOVES NERO BACK, AND PYRITE RUSHES IN THE RING AS THE TAG IS MADE, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, FISTS OF FURY STRIKING DOWN NERO, CLOTHESLINE TO NERO….SHATTERING SPINEBUSTER TO NERO!

Ted: AND A BACK SUPLEX SIDE SLAM TO NERO…AND PYRITE IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW! OH MAN

Mike: A HEATED MOMENT FROM PYRITE TO STRIKE UPON NERO, NERO TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY TO HIS FEET…AND LOOK, PYRITE IS CALLING FOR IT…

Ted: Nero trying to get to his feet….AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS TRYING TO REACH TO PYRITE, TRYING TO DISTRACT HIM….Pyrite turns around…

Mike: BAD MISTAKE PYRITE…AND A CHEAP SHOT FROM FREAKSHOW, PYRITE TURNS AROUND…CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER…WHAT THE HELL?!

Ted: NERO HAS HIM, AND LIONTAMER, ROYALLY SCREWED HITS….AND PYRITE HAS TO TAP….PYRITE HAS TO TAP….

Mike: HE HAS THE LOCK IN TIGHT….PYRITE IS TRYING TO COU…LOOK, LUCIFER COMES IN AND BREAKS UP THE HOLD AND NOW, ATTACKING NERO…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT THIS, FREAKSHOW COMES IN THE RING AND STARTS ATTACKING LUCIFER, ALL HELL HAS BROKE LOOSE IN THIS RING AND NOW ALL FOUR COMPETITORS ARE IN THE RING, FREAKSHOW AND LUCIFER TRYING TO GET THE BETTER OF EACH OTHER

Mike: They are! This is what happens when things go out of control, all the competitors are in the ring, AND FREAKSHOW AND LUCIFER TAKE THE FIGHT OUTSIDE….

Ted: Meanwhile the real action is in the ring, Nero gets to his feet….BUT LOOK AT PYRITE, HE HAS NERO UP…AND THE JACKHAMMER CONNECTS, JACKHAMMER OUT OF NOWHERE, COVER BY PYRITE

1………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………….

3………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! NERO JUST KICK OUT OF THAT HOLD AND WHAT A JACKHAMMER….

(Replay shown)

Ted: Well Nero was looking to restart his possession against Pyrite, BUT PYRITE HAD HIM UP….A SNEAK JACKHAMMER THERE AND YOU CAN SEE, PYRITE SLOWLY MADE THE COVER…BUT IS THAT WHY NERO KICKED OUT?

(Live action shown)

Mike: Well back in the ring, Pyrite brings up Nero, and sends Nero for the Irish Whip…HITTING THE SHOULDER BLOCK, Nero back up…SIDE BACKBREAKER BY PYRITE AND NOW, THE TEXAS CLOVERLEAF IS IN POSITION, PYRITE PULLING BACK ON THAT LEG, IT SEEMS LIKE NERO HAS NOTHING AS AN ANSWER

Ted:…As Freakshow and Lucifer return to their respective corners, Pyrite still pulling as hard as he can, but Nero is trying his best to make an victory crop up….

Mike: BUT LOOK, AN EXIT BY NERO, AND LOOK, NERO LEAPS IN AND TAGS FREAKSHOW, PYRITE TAGS BACK IN CHRIS LUCIFER, AND NOW, LUCIFER AND FREAKSHOW, LOCK UP, FREAKSHOW BRINGS IN THE FOOT TO THE RIBS…AND NOW LUCIFER HAS THE SNAPMARE…AND NOW, PULLING BACK ON THE ARMS OF FREAKSHOW, OH BOY!

Ted: NOW LUCIFER IS TRYING TO HAVE FREAKSHOW TAP OUT, BUT FREAKSHOW THROWS HIM OVER, BOTH MEN BACK ON THEIR FEET, BUT FREAKSHOW CONNECTS THE BACKBREAKER TO LUCIFER…

Mike: And now, Freakshow is feeling it, BUT LOOK, PYRITE RUSHES IN THE RING, AND THE FREAK AFFECT BOUNCES THE HEAD OF PYRITE OUT THE RING…

Mike: AND LOOK OUT FOR LUCIFER, HE HAS THAT SUPERKICK LOCKED AND LOADED…FREAKSHOW STUMBLING TO HIS FEET, BUT HOW LONG UNTIL LUCIFER, FREAKSHOW STUMBLES UP…HERE WE GO, THE SUPERKICK, DUCKED BY FREAKSHOW….AND NOW THE FREAK AFF…NO, LUCIFER SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY.

Ted: BUT NO, MY GAWD, SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE, IS THIS THE END THOUGH?

1………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………….

3……………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer and Pyrite get up and celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF PYRITE AND CHRIS LUCCCCIFEEEEER

Mike: You have to give respect to all four men, they tried so hard to make an effort in this, but Pyrite and Lucifer stole this match and beat Freakshow and Nero…

Ted: Great Tag Team match. One I have to agree on. These two showed us that they make a good team. And that match was a great match to watch in my opinion, an even tag team match!

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: With me right now is Puerto Rican Pitbull, and Pitbull, you have an important match at Pick Your Poison, is it the most important match in your career or somewhere about that level?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You’re damn right it will be a huge battle. It will be one of the biggest matches of my career because I have two options. I could end my losing streak, I could show Tyler Blade to shut his piehole and embarrass him…Or there is option B…I could lose, end up working for Tyler Blade and being a stain in the rug in FWE. But at the end of the day, my intentions are not to lose…

Trevor Thompson: So when you plan on not losing, you have to be determined to beat Tyler Blade, but Tyler is a tough nut to crack…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You can break anything. Just where is the strength to do that in? I know I have the ability and the strength to beat Tyler Blade, but I need to pinpoint him and hit him where it hurts. I am not going to screw up this time. I know I have said it before and I actually have messed up, but this time, I am not letting some stupid, blonde hair pansy with a stupid briefcase get the better of me. Tyler needs to learn the art of defeat, especially from a hungry Pitbull…

(Pitbull leaves as the camera fades out for the commercial)

(Camera fades back to in the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen...The Briefcase of Opportunity contract holder....TYLLLLLER BLAAAAAADEEE

(Hiipower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler comes out with the Breifcase of Opportunity and it booed)

Ted: Here he is, Tyler Blade...One of the greatest uprising stars to land in FWE. And the question is, can Puerto Rican Pitbull be able to beat Blade at Pick Your Poison?

Mike: Tyler must not lose this match, he wants to humiliate Pitbull, he needs to win. But I hope that Pitbull kicks his head in...

(Tyler picks up the mic)

Tyler Blade: Everyweek, I see a bunch of nobodies, trying to prove they still have their pride as FWE superstars, but they are brought back for one night and they get humiliated by me...I mean, this is almost as predictable as my match at Pick Your Poison. And Pitbull doesn't have a match tonight, but who can blame Rick? I mean, this is the last night of freedom for Pitbull before he works for me and all you losers have to see him do as I order...

(Crowd boo)

Tyler Blade: Now when Pitbull does work for me, he has to attend Mayhem and help with my luggage, handle paperwork, answer my phone calls...And he won't be named The King of FWE anymore...Because I am the new king of FWE...And I will slain your so called 'King' at Pick Your Poison and make sure his losing streak expands until the point where I FORCE him to retire from wrestling...

(Crowd Boo)

Tyler Blade: You know what, I can FORCE him to retire because he will be working under my orders, and if I tell him to quit FWE, he will do it or I can have his ass in jail!

(Crowd boo even more)

Tyler Blade: Now for my Time Travel, the same old shit program...I don't care who you are, just come out here and prepare to lose because I am not out here to waste my time with someone who is struggling to cope with life, so drag your degraded ass out here and face me!

(Tyler paces around the ring)

(Pook's theme hits, Pook runs down the ring)

Tyler Blade: IT'S ON...

(Tyler throws the mic out the ring and the ref rings the bell)

(DING DING DING)

Mike: So tonight, Pook is the guy that must step up against Tyler...AND LOOK AT TYLER, BEATING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE...

Ted: And it seems Tyler is over the fact Pook is not showing commitment in this match already. As Pook slowly gets to his feet....AND KNOCKOUT BULLET IS LOCKED, OH MY GAWD, THIS COULD BE IT...

Mike: POOK IS GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE UP....AND HE DOES, POOK TAPS OUT TO TYLER...

(DING DING DING)

(Tyler continues applying the Knockout Bullet to Pook as Hiipower by Kendrick Lamar hits)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY SUBMISSION, TYYLEER BLAAAAAADE

Mike: Well now, Tyler lets go of Pook, but another win for Tyler Blade on Time Travel...

Ted: Indeed another win for Tyler as he continues to humiliate these washouts from FWE in the past...

(Tyler gets out the ring and looks for a chair)

Ted: OH BUT IT LOOKS LIKE BLADE ISN'T DONE YET...

Mike: HE ISN'T, AND SEARCHING UNDER THE RING PROVES THAT....

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull storms out)

Mike: OH LOOK, IT’S PITBULL, PUERTO RICAN PITBULL….OH YES

Ted: HERE WE GO, TYLER BLADE HOPES OVER THE BARRICADE, AND IS NOT PERSONAL ANYMORE, IT’S MORE THAN THAT…

Mike: AND TYLER LEGS IT UP TO THE STANDS. PITBULL IS SCREAMING AND IT VOWING VENGEANCE

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits again, and Pitbull is taunting Blade as Blade watches on)

Mike: LIKE YOU SAID, THIS IS MORE THAN PERSONAL, THIS IS A BITTER WAR, AND PITBULL WILL FACE TYLER BLADE INSIDE A STEEL CAGE…

Ted: REMEMBER, IF TYLER BLADE BEATS PITBULL, PITBULL WORKS FOR BLADE. IT’S ALL AT STAKE FOR PITBULL AND HE IS GOING TO DO ALL HE CAN SO HE CAN SHOVE TYLER’S WORDS DOWN HIS THROAT…

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: I am here with the returning Dorin

(Dorin enters the scene)

Trevor Thompson: Now Dorin, it is great to have you back, the Two Time World Heavyweight Champion…

Dorin: It’s great to be back in FWE too. When I came back to FWE, there was this smell in the air. Something that just smelt so nice when I came back. It wasn’t anything bad, but when I came back, the smell in the air just felt refreshing. I had been resting from an injury, and then the beginning of November came, and I had to come back. I was ready, I was prepared to come back to FWE and continue my path of dominance. Nobody was going to hold me back on the chance to become a success again

Trevor Thompson: Going back to last week, you attacked Lawrence. Why specifically him?

Dorin: Good question because people say “Why not Johnny Ventura”. You see, me and Pyrite have a good relationship outside FWE as well as inside. And when I came to the building of Warpath last week, the first thing I saw Lawrence’s ego getting the better of him. No way was I going to let a kid, who has been acting like he is god, hurt one of my friends.

Trevor Thompson: So you must be in some sort of alliance if I can say that?

Dorin: It is an alliance because me and Pyrite have so much in common. We’re now a team and we’re two people who mean business! The thing is, I am going to speak to Pyrite later tonight about this and I think Pyrite really needs someone to help him out. Not to throw controversy in the mist for Pyrite but as of late, people have been jumping his back and I am not going to have people jump on Pyrite for no reason. In fact, I am going to show the entire FWE Universe that me and Pyrite are the most dominating team to live! And we can prove that

Trevor Thompson: On a side note, your opponent is none other than the person you attacked last week, Lawrence…What are your thoughts going into this match?

Dorin: My thoughts is to get my mojo back. I am not going to go out there and lose on my first time back in this company. Lawrence knew what I was gunning for and tonight, he is going to find out that his cockiness is going to show him up. He steps in the ring with a TWO time World Heavyweight Champion…

(Dorin leaves)

Trevor Thompson: Thanks Dorin!
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

November 13th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 13th 2012   November 13th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

(The camera fades to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Match, is scheduled for ONE FALL....

(This Fire burn by Killswitch Engaged hits, Michele Deadly walks out to boos)

Ted: Here is Michele Deadly, she is not going to be a contender in this match, but she is going to act as a commentator in this match, let's have a look at last week's match...

(Replays of Nichole Clark and Cherish verses Drop Dead Bitches air)

Mike: Well this was a back and forth match and it came up with Michele Deadly managing to take out Nichole Clark...And now we have the finish when StephyyyLove would pin Cherish and what a win that was....

(Live footage resumes)

Michele Deadly: Hello guys...

Ted: Good evening Michele, looking forward to this match?

Michele Deadly: I am only looking forward to seeing how Cherish is going to lose this time and that's it...

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out to cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, CHEEEERISSSSH

Mike: In my books, this person is indeed the next Hellcats Champion, we need to wait to see how Cherish is going to win the title though...

Michele Deadly: Sorry but you think that red hair bitch has a chance of beating me at Pick Your Poison? Are you high?

Mike: I said it's my opinion...

Michele Deadly: I bet people have said your opinions tend to become the worst picks of all....

(Remember the Name - Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove comes out to massive boos)

JA: And her opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds, she is the Hellcats Champion, STEEEEPHYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVE

Ted: And the famous partner to Michele Deadly, an incredible talent, Michele, you have your eyes focused on StephyyyLove tonight don't you?

Michele Deadly: Yes because I need to know what StephyyyLove has in mind. She may be my partner, but she's my opponent at Pick Your Poison and if I am to win this, I need to research some skills....

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, StephyyyLove and Cherish clash here. Both lock up and StephyyyLove already with the boot to the gut, grabs the head of Cherish and brings the knee up. Now StephyyyLove and Cherish both lock up, and it’s Cherish who gets behind StephyyyLove and chops the knee with the fist

Mike: And now, Cherish brings up StephyyyLove and now throws StephyyyLove to the other side of the ring, Michele, you’re a factor in this feud, why did you kidnap Cherish?

Michele Deadly: Do I have to tell you why? It is my business, if I wanted to kidnap her, I did it. Okay you see the world whole have their answer and I don’t care if cops come after me. I did kidnap Cherish because I felt like it

Mike: Seems like not a good excuse to say….

Michele Deadly: Oh boo hoo, why don’t you go back on your commentary desk and shut up moron. I don’t care if you have to make a big deal about my efforts in kidnapping some stuck up bitch, what my business is what I do…

Ted: Meanwhile both Cherish and StephyyyLove lock up once again. Cherish brings the knee, LAYING OUT STEPHYYYLOVE WITH THAT CLOTHESLINE…

Mike: Cherish going for the cover but StephyyyLove quick to kickout and now Cherish brings up StephyyyLove again. And planting the Elbow to the face. Cherish now gets on top of StephyyyLove and beating down the face of StephyyyLove…Vicious punches to the face…

Ted: Michele, many said that Cherish should be facing you after you kidnapped her…

Michele Deadly: Here is the thing, why should I face Cherish again? I don’t need to upset her again do I?

Mike: But didn’t she beat you last time?

Michele Deadly SHUT UP. OR DO YOU WANT TO JOIN CHERISH TO THE EMBARRASSING CHAMBER?

Ted: AND NOW, STEPHYYYLOVE GETTING CONTROL, NICE JAWBREAKER FROM THE HELLCATS CHAMPION…Now StephyyyLove drops and bending the head, trying to get Cherish to tap out early but it seems like Cherish has this one as she is slowly making her way out…And now Cherish is up on her feet,. Both Hellcats are on their feet, Cherish takes the wrist and yanks it….RUNNING HEADSCISSOR FROM CHERISH

Michele Deadly: My chances of being Hellcats Champion comes near. I am not risking the fact that Drop Dead Bitches are at stake, I am just wanting to make sure I come out of Pick Your Poison, the NEW Hellcats Champion

Mike: And now, StephyyyLove has the armbar after a nice counter from StephyyyLove….Cherish trying to claw her way out of the hold…But we all know StephyyyLove is dominant…

Ted: And now, Cherish is free from the hold, Cherish slips out the ring…And stumbling towards our commentary box…

Michele Deadly: She obviously wants attention…

Mike: How? Not her fault…

Michele Deadly: DO YOUR BLOODY JOB

Mike: Jesus, some women…

Ted: Now Cherish rushes back in the ring, LEAPS ON STEPHYYYLOVE AND BOXES THE FACE WITH THE VICIOUS RIGHT HAND, THE REF HAVING TO GET CHERISH OFF FROM HER, AND CHERISH IS GOING ALL OUT TO EXTRACT REVENGE ON STEPHYYYLOVE

Mike: Well this is a rematch from Tapout, where Cherish did indeed get kidnapped by Michele Deadly, helped out by StephyyyLove…Cherish said earlier before this match that she is going to show the world what really should’ve happened at Tapout depending if Michele doesn’t continue her fetish of kidnapping people…

Ted: Both Hellcats lock up again, and now StephyyyLove is pushing Cherish into the corner, blocking her and the ref….

1………………………2…………………………..3…………………………4…………………………..

Mike: Now, StephyyyLove lets go and now Cherish comes at her…RUINNING CROSSBODY TO STEPHYYYLOVE…

Ted: AND NOW, CHERISH IS CALLING TO END IT. HERE WE GO…CHERISH ON HER FEET, DYING FOR STEPHYYYLOVE TO MAKE IT UP….AND LOOK, THE KISS, CHERISH SENDS STEPHYYYLOVE RUNNING….AND OH MY GAWD, THE ANGEL KICK OUT OF NOWHERE…..

Mike: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME….THAT MOVE STRUCK CHERISH FROM NOWHERE, COVER BY THE HELLCATS CHAMP

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3………………..KICKOUT

Ted: BUT THE HELLCATS CHAMPION CAN’T PIN HER FULLY….Cherish now brought up and sent to the corner…STEPHYYYLOVE CHARGES WITH THE HEADBUTT TO THE RIBS…AND NOW, STEPHYYYLOVE TRYING HER BEST TO PLACE CHERISH ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE..

Mike: StephyyyLove manages to place her on top and now, StephyyyLove jumps to the top, battling hard to try and throw Cherish off. AND LOOK, CHERISH WITH THE BOOT TO STEPHYYYLOVE, KNCOKING HER DOWN FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, CHERISH ALIGNS HERSELF TO STEPHYYYLOVE WHO IS DOWN, WHAT A SPLASH FROM THE TOP BY CHERISH, COVER!!!

1…………………………………………

2…………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY CHERISH….

Mike: Now Cherish has the headlock on the floor connected and Michele, you have been quick for some time….

Michele Deadly: I am just a watcher of this match that has to join you guys. What is there to say? You might know what to say but I have not been in the business of commentary.

Mike: Still, you could give us your opinions on this match

Michele Deadly: Why? None of these two will matter after Pick Your Poison because after that event, I am walking out Pick Your Poison with the Hellcats Championship and that’s the bottom line…

Ted: Well now, StephyyyLove pushes Cherish up…The headlock is still in position and now, Cherish trying hard to maintain control, StephyyyLove sends Cherish running…AND LOOK, CHERISH WITH THE BICYCLE KICK ON HER WAY BACK…HALF A FINAL TOUCH… COVER BY CHERISH

1………………………………........

2………………………………………

3……………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! STEPHYYLOVE CONTINUES HER DOMINANCE

Ted: And now, Cherish brings up StephyyyLove…Sending the Hellcats Champion into the corner…And now, Cherish charging for StephyyyLove…BOOT SMACKING THE FACE….Now StephyyyLove is dazed, Cherish runs from the ropes….AND A DROPKICK TO THE KNEE….

Mike: Now Cherish has the ankle lock tightly secure. Cherish is battling hard to make StephyyyLove tap…

Michele Deadly: She won’t do it. I mean I know StephyyyLove and she won’t tap to a bitch like Cherish….

Ted: We shall see, as StephyyyLove clawing her way to the ropes, the ankle lock is still locked in…AND LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE BOOTS CHERISH BACK, AND HOPPING ONTO HER FEET…BUT A CROSSBODY BY CHERISH, KNOCKS STEPHYYYLOVE BACK DOWN….

Mike: And now, Cherish throws StephyyyLove into the turnbuckle…She is calling for the end…Bashing the head off the turnbuckle…Several shots there and now, Cherish throws StephyyyLove to her knee, NICE BACKBREAKER FROM CHERISH…

Michele Deadly: Why is Cherish even aloud to wrestle? For fuck sake, she has Bi-Polar, she is mentally unstable…

Mike: So what? Live with it Michele….

Ted: AND LOOK, CHERISH GOING FOR THE WHEEL OF FORTUN….NO! STEPHYYYLOVE JUST RAISES HER KNEES AND COUNTERS CHERISH, CHERISH NOW ROLLING ACROSS THE RING IN AGONY AS STEPHYYYLOVE SLOWLY MAKES HER WAY TO HER FEET…And now, Cherish is making her way to her feet…Both Hellcats are slowly making the redemption…

Mike: AND LOOK, BOTH HELLCATS, TRADING SHOTS…STEPHYYY GOING FOR THE RIGHT HAND, BUT CHERISH MANAGES TO GET CONTROL, UPPERCUT TO THE CHIN OF STEPHYYYLOVE, AND NOW, LOOK, THE KISS TO STEPHYYYLOVE, I THINK THIS COULD BE IT…

Ted: IRISH WHIP….AND THE BICYCLE KICK TO THE SKULL BY CHERISH….WHAT AN IMPACT, COVER!

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish gets up to celebrate)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHEEEEEEERISSSH

Ted: CHERISH WINS BIG TONIGHT, AND WITH A WEEK AND A HALF LOOMING, COULD CHERISH BE ABLE TO PIN STEPHYYYLOVE AT PICK YOUR…

(Michele attacks Cherish)

Mike: AND LOOK, MICHELE DEADLY GETS IN THE RING AND ATTACKS CHERISH, OH MY GAWD….

Ted: DROP DEAD BITCHES STRIKE AGAIN, AND MICHELE IS DIGGING THE FISTS INTO CHERISH….

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. CHERISH GOT THE WIN, BUT DEADLY GOT CONTROL WHEN SHE SLID INTO THE RING AND AMBUSHED CHERISH….

Ted: And now, StephyyyLove helped to her feet by Deadly…And now, Deadly holds Cherish and StephyyyLove is attacking Cherish. A TWO ON ONE AMBUSH….

Mike: And I have a powerful feeling that this is going to be the situation at Pick Your Poison…AND LOOK AT CHERISH, WITH THE DEADLY DREAMS…

(Remember the Name - Fort Minor hits, both Michele Deadly and Cherish leave the ring with Cherish laid out)

Ted: Wow…Drop Dead Bitches strike again, but there can only be one winner at Pick Your Poison. I just want to know what will happen between Drop Dead Bitches. What is their plan for Pick Your Poison? We’re going to find out at Pick Your Poison!

Mike: Well Cherish needs something so she can become Hellcats Champion. But like you said, we’ll have to wait and see what lies in store for Drop Dead Bitches…

(Graphic of Lawrence appears)

Ted: Well up next, Lawrence, the New Age Champion, is going to address his situation at Pick Your Poison. What words will the New Age Champion have lined up for Austin Lonewolf, next?!

(Camera fades to commercial)

(Camera fades back to the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen…THE NEW AGE CHAMPION…….LAAAWREEEENCEEEEEE

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship and gets a mixed reaction)

Ted: Well it was only a matter of time before trouble brewed for the New Age Champion last week, as Dorin came back and beat down Lawrence, who came off a win and attacked Pyrite…

(Replays of last week air)

Mike: Yeah lets have a look here, Lawrence gets the win, but a win wasn’t enough for this youngster. He is trying to prove a point to the FWE Universe as of late, AND AT THIS MOMENT, Dorin came back from injury and halted the youngster, hitting the reject through the table!

(Camera returns live and Lawrence is shaking his head)

Lawrence: I am out here because this is the last and only time that I am going to address the loser of our match. Austin Lonewolf. Just because your hyped as one of the biggest stars to have debuted in FWE, doesn’t mean you’re in any league, a threat to me. Okay, sure, my last few weeks as a New Age Champion have been talked about for the right and wrong reasons…But people have seen me as a threat now after what I did to Pyrite. I beat him until he was unable to get up. Do you also want to know who I am Austin Lonewolf? I am one of the deadliest of uprisers that has walked into this company. I mean, look at me. I am no ordinary pale skinned powerhouse…I am the New Age Champion and it wasn’t that long ago that I became a superstar for FWE. So whilst Austin is dreaming of winning something that is pointless to him, I am going to focus on continuing my New Age Championship reign…Austin, I know you’re probably going to come to the ring since you have to be involved, but I just want to say, I don’t care on what you have to say…I don’t care if you think you’re going to beat me because what you fail to understand is that I am better and more stronger than you. I am two hundred and sixty eight pounds of chaos, devastation and hard work. Whereas Austin Lonewolf is two hundred and TEN pounds of weak, feeble stupidity. Austin may be on a charge so officials backstage and whatever have said, but so am I. And it takes three seconds to end his hopes and once I smack that Whiplash in his ugly face, I am going to shatter his dreams and take advantage of a victory…

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out applauding)

Austin Lonewolf: GOOD SHOW…GOOD SHOW SIR…I Mean…Look at you…This consuming belief is just…FUNNY!

Lawrence: What do you want? I have nothing to say to you anymore…

Austin Lonewolf: Because I am out here just to shut your trap up and you know I am going to whip your ass at Pick Your Poison. Forget it Lawrence…You're in the denial because you think you will end up on the top of the charts coming out of Pick Your Poison?

Lawrence: It's mediocre Austin, give up trying to call me out because it's the same old shit everytime and I thought a guy with so much background like you, would understand that...

Austin Lonewolf: Oh I do. Except that this is not the 'same old shit' you say...You see, I think with all this bullshit that you've stirred up, a tiny soul inside you is screaming to you that you will lose. And you will lose...Funnily enough, I have chosen the stipulation on my agreement.

Lawrence: Cool, you got the chance to pick the stipulation, but does that mean you will win?

Austin Lonewolf: Based on what I chose for our match, I think I will win. And after last week, when you decided to stomp the shit out of Pyrite, that confirms you're nothing much of a pussy...

Lawrence: Hold on mate, but aren't you the same person who decided to interfere in the main event of Frontline Warfare? Aren't you the same person who decided to attack a helpess Puerto Rican Pitbull during the main event?

Austin Lonewolf: Yes, but I made him tap out. He was my first target in my era of FWE and you know something? I might do what I did to Puerto Rican Pitbull, to you. I am not afraid to make you my bitch and have you tap Lawrence...

Lawrence: I love the humor Austin, now tell me, what conditions are we going to be under?

Austin Lonewolf: I know you want to worry about losing to me at PIck Your Poison, but all in good time Lawrence. I am getting to it. I just want to make a statement...I just hope Dorin knows the shit out of you in your match tonight because he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion. He knows what he is doing. And I am not going to go to the point where I am bashing him and that, because I am not like you, I don't stoop to low levels of what life has to offer...But just hope for your own sake, he beats the shit out of you and wakes up that inactive mind of yours...

Lawrence: How funny Austin...You know what, I don't have to wait until Pick Your Poison, if you want an open brawl, I am happy to start Pick Your Poison early...

(Fans cheer)

Austin Lonewolf: I would...But you see, me and you aren't going for each other in a normal, boring and predictable one on one match...I could come down the ring and kick your ass now, but you said you don't mind starting Pick Your Poison earlier. And I need the weapons to make Pick Your Poison start early. So be right back...

(Austin leaves the stage, Lawrence is left in the ring puzzled)

Ted: What does he mean by be right back?

Mike: He means he is coming back idiot....

Ted: No shit...But like why is he going backstage...

(Austin comes back to the stage with a pair of Glass Straps)

Mike: Oh no!

Austin Lonewolf: That's right Lawrence. I chose a Glass Strap match...And I can see you don't like that...Well tough, I'm sticking to the fact that at Pick Your Poison, I am going to become the New Age Champion with the thanks to Glass Straps...And let me tell you from my point of view, I am looking forward to lashing your face with these bad boys...

Lawrence: YOU CAN'T DO THIS AUSTIN...

Austin Lonewolf: Oh, sorry did Rick Death's punishment send shivers down your spine? Here is a lesson from me mate, instead of thinking that because you're the New Age Champion, you yourself think you're the greatest thing alive in this company, why don't you take the fact that you might just have lost all hope in being a great New Age Champion, because you can deny the facts all day long or take them like a man, but at Pick Your Poison, I WILL become the New...Age...Champion and not you can stop me...

Lawrence: YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME NOTHING BUT A FUCKING MESS WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU

(Lawrence paces quickly around the ring in anger)

Austin Lonewolf: AWWWWH POOR LAWRENCE CAN'T GET HIS OWN WAY FOR ONCE....Well easy tiger, because if you're pissed off and you want to TRY and throw your anger out on something, I have just the person that can satisfy filling in for me in the terms of kicking your ass....

Ted: IT'S LAWRENCE'S OPPONENT, IT'S DORIN....

Mike: OH BOY, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Ted: YOU AND ME BOTH, THIS IS THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL WEEK...IT'S DORIN VERSES LAWRENCE UP NEXT

(Dorin is walking down the ramp and Lonewolf is seen laughing)

(Camera fades out)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, Dorin’s first match back in FWE since the summer, both him and Lawrence lock up and Dorin brings up the knee to Lawrence. Lawrence steps back a bit and both lock up again. Dorin smashes the elbow into the face and now brings down Lawrence with the swinging neckbreaker. Dorin now proceeds to stomping away at Lawrence, the repeated shots to the ribs crippling Lawrence…

Mike: And now, Lawrence is picked up and thrown into the corner by Dorin. Dorin comes towards Lawrence and now headbutts the ribs. He takes Lawrence and throws him across the ring. Dorin jumps up the turnbuckle, AND SENDS A DROPKICK TO LAWRENCE

Ted: LOOKS LIKE DORIN ISN’T SHOWING ANY RING RUST WHATSOEVER. Dorin now back to the turnbuckle…Dorin looking to cripple Lawrence a lot in the early moments of this match. And Dorin, LOOKING TO CONNECT THE SWANTON BOMB…BUT NO, LAWRENCE MOVES OUT THE WAY AND DORIN LANDS HEAVY ON THE MAT. Now Lawrence takes advantage of the situation and sends the knees into the face, crushing the skull. Dorin now picked up once again by Lawrence and now thrown into the turnbuckle.

Mike: Lawrence begins smashing the head of Lawrence into that turnbuckle, and now turns Dorin around, Lawrence takes a few steps back…HITS THE BIG BOOT, SMACKING THE FACE OF DORIN…Now, Lawrence pulls Dorin to the opposite corner, LOOKING FOR ANOTHER BIG BOOT, BUT LAWRENCE MOVES OUT THE WAY AND LAWRENCE STOPS. BOTH GO TO LOCK UP AND LAWRENCE WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO THE NECK OF DORIN…Dorin suddenly getting to his feet and Lawrence hits the knee lift to the face of Dorin…

Ted: Lawrence takes control of the back of Dorin and jabs the spine, now turning around Dorin. BUT DORIN SENDS A HEAVY JAB TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE. AND NOW, DORIN SENDS A SERIES OF JABS TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE BEING FORCED BACK TO THE ROPES…LAWRENCE NOW SENT RUNNING BY DORIN, DORIN LEAPS OVER LAWRENCE…AND DORIN HITS ROMANIAN UPPERCUT….COVER BY DORIN

1……………………………………………..

2………………KICKOUT

Mike; The New Age Champion powers out and now Dorin brings up Lawrence once more, sending him to the corner…Dorin slowly comes towards Lawrence…BUT LAWRENCE KICKS THE GUT, NOW TAKING ADVANTAGE….DDT TO THE MAT. LAWRENCE BACK IN CONTROL THUS FAR…

Ted: Dorin back to his feet, and now look at Lawrence, the sleeper hold applied to the former two time World Heavyweight Champion. Is Dorin going to submit to Lawrence? The answer is no, as Dorin throws Lawrence over him and now Lawrence trying to make his way up. But Dorin strikes the foot to the spine and Lawrence in pain as he makes his way up.

Mike: Dorin circling the ring as Lawrence tries to get to his feet. And now, a Diary of Pain striking the back of the skull, Lawrence lands face first into the mat, now Dorin…GOING FOR THE CLAWS OF DEATH. THIS IS A DEADLY SUBMISSION HOLD HERE. BUT COULD THIS BE THE END FOR LAWRENCE?

Ted: DORIN IS TRYING SO HARD TO TRY AND INFLICT CARNAGE TO LAWRENCE. THIS MAN IS THE SAME GUY WHO HELPED PYRITE LAST WEEK WHEN LAWRENCE ATTACKED HIM…BUT LAWRENCE MANAGES TO SLIP OUT AND NOW LAWRENCE ROLLS OUT THE RING, WITH DORIN TAUNTING AND MOCKING LAWRENCE…

Mike: Dorin still has that wisdom he had in him before he was taken out. It’s wonderful to see him back in a wrestling ring. And now, Dorin manages to slide out, whereas Lawrence rushes back in the ring, Dorin comes in the ring…BUT NO, OH MY GAWD, WHIPLASH STRIKES THE FACE OF DORIN, LAWRENCE MAY HAVE CAUGHT HIM COLD….

Ted: Cover for the New Age Champion!!!!!

1………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………

3………………………KICKOUT

Mike: BUT DORIN MANAGES TO POP THE SHOULDER UP. AND NOW LOOK AT LAWRENCE, GOING FOR THAT PAINFUL HOLD OF THE CLOVERLEAF. IS DORIN GOING TO CLAW HIS WAY OUT OF THIS ONE?

Ted: IT LOOKS POSSIBLE. DORIN ISN’T LOOKING LIKE HE WILL GIVE UP ANYTIME SOON, BUT AS WE ALWAYS SAY BACKSTAGE, DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER….

Mike: BUT DORIN MANAGES TO CLIMBS OUT OF THE HOLD AND BOTH RUSH FOR THE LOCK UP AGAIN. DORIN STRIKES THE RIBS WITH THE KNEE, LAWRENCE TRYING TO FIGHT BACK, BUT DORIN SENDS IN NICE COUNTERS…NOW DORIN TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY BACK TO THE HIGH GROUND, HITING THE DARK-O-MATIC TO LAWRENCE, COVER BY DORIN

2………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Lawrence kicks out again. As now, Dorin sends Lawrence back into the corner…Now Dorin trying hard to place Lawrence on top of the turnbuckle. But will Lawrence be able to let him?

Mike: He is up. And now, Lawrence…TORNADO BOMB TO LAWRENCE, OH LORD…And now, Lawrence is laid out, but Dorin is waiting. Ever so patient, the mind of Dorin will be conjuring up sick plots to try and put away the New Age Champion. As Lawrence climbs to his feet….AND LOOK, NICE DIARY OF A!

Ted: BUT LOOK, IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE’VE SEEN THIS MOVE IN AN ACTUAL MATCH. FOR OLD TIMES SAKE, DORIN IS BACK IN THE CORNER, WAITING FOR LAWRENCE TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET. IS THIS GOING TO BE IT FOR LAWRENCE?

Mike: HERE WE GO…AND THE REJECT PLANTS….OH MY GAWD, AND BOY IT FELT GOOD TO WITNESS THAT…COVER!

3………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: BUT IT DIDN’T GIVE DORIN THE VICTORY AS LAWRENCE MANAGES TO CROP THE SHOULDER UP….

Mike: And Dorin is not happy. He sought for victory, he aimed for it early on. AND NOW LOOK AT THIS, DORIN NOW TRYING TO PRESS THE KNEE INTO THE NECK OF LAWRENCE, TRYING TO CHOKE THE NEW AGE CHAMPION…AND THE REF HAVING TO MAKE A CALL HERE..

1………………………………………..2……………………………3……………………………4……………………..

Ted: Dorin lets go and now circles the ring, Lawrence struggles to make his way to his feet. But Dorin has been dominating this match, and this is looking to be a great deal made by Dorin. Lawrence rolls out the ring however and now Lawrence trying to recover….

Mike: Maybe Lawrence has finally learnt not be a smartass towards people in the back. Dorin rolls out, but Lawrence doesn’t notice this. AND LOOK, DORIN FROM BEHIND ATTACKS LAWRENCE, THE REF BEGINS THE COUNT, BUT DORIN GOES TO SMASH THE HEAD OF LAWRENCE OFF THE FLOORING…OH GAWD…

Ted: THIS IS EXTREME BRUTALITY FROM DORIN. AND DORIN’S SPORT IS EXTREME STYLES, SO LETS SEE DORIN UNLOAD HERE….

Mike: Dorin now watches on. As Lawrence is climbing to his feet…Dorin throws a punch to Lawrence…BUT DORIN COUNTER, HEADBUTSS THE HEAD OF DORIN…AND NOW DORIN IS BEING STOMPED AWAY BY LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE TRYING TO GET BACK THE MOMENTUM HE HAS BEEN SEEKING FOR, FOR SO LONG IN THIS MATCH UP.

Ted: AND IF DORIN CAN BE EXTREME, SO CAN LAWRENCE, LOOK AT LAWRENCE, BASHING THE HEAD OF DORIN OFF THE STEEL POST. MULTIPLE SHOTS ACROSS THE STEEL POST BY LAWRENCE, SHOWING HIS AGGRESSIVE NATURE PLAY OUT.

Mike: Now Dorin is sent back in the ring…Dorin trying to get to his feet and Lawrence shows a serious face. Not happy…Lawrence picks up Dorin, HITTING THE FALLAWAY SLAM…DOUBLE AXE HANDLE FOLLOWS AND HITTING THE LEG DROP ON THE NECK….

Ted: Oh boy….Lawrence is not a happy chappy at all. You can see this aggression played by Lawrence is all a sign of bad things to come for Dorin, as Lawrence hits the Fireman Carry Slam….AND HE DOES SO AGAIN….

Mike: AND NOW LOOK, ONCE MORE THE SHARPSHOOTER PLAYS INTO AFFECT. OH BOY….DORIN NOW SCREAMING TO GET OUT OF THIS HOLD, BUT HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO TAKE? CAN LAWRENCE CAUSE HUMILIATION TO DORIN ON HIS MATCH BACK FROM INJURY. DORIN IS TRYING TO CLENCH HIS ARM TO THE BOTTOM ROPE, BUT IT SEEMS LAWRENCE’S HOLD IS TOO STRONG FOR DORIN TO SHUFFLE HIMSELF ACROSS THE RING….

Ted: LOOK, DORIN HAS HIS HAND RISEN….DORIN SHAKES HIS HEAD AND YOU CAN SEE LAWRENCE IS USING EVERY BURST OF ENERGY IN HIS BODY TO TRY AND MAKE THE FORMER, TWO TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION TAP OUT TO HIM…

Mike: BUT LOOK, DORIN, NOT GIVING UP….AND HE BOOTS LAWRENCE OFF! YES!

Ted: BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE RUSHING BACK TO HIS FEET…..WHIPLASH…NO, DORIN DUCKS, HITTING THE FRONT POWERSLAM ON LAWRENCE….LAWRENCE RUSHING BACK TO HIS FEET…THE REJECT…NO, LAWRENCE MOVES OUT THE WAY, WHAT A MATCH THIS IS….

Mike: You can say that again. As Dorin…NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX HITS ON LAWRENCE…AND NOW YOU CAN SEE, DORIN IS TAUNTING LAWRENCE TO HIS FEET…LAWRENCE HAS ONE HAND ON THE ROPE, TRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FEET AFTER SUFFERING A DEADLY MATCH WITH DORIN THUS FAR….

Ted: Dorin trying ever so hard to put down the New Age Champion, but does Lawrence have a trick up his sleeve? Lawrence up on his feet…AND LOOK, WHIPLA…DENIED AGAIN….DORIN SENDS A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE AND THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET….

Mike: THEY ARE…BUT DORIN MAY NOT BE ON HIS FEET, HE LOWERS IN THE CORNER, AND THIS MIGHT BE THE FINALE MOVE FROM DORIN. IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO PLAN!

Ted: OH MAN…LAWRENCE SLIPPING ONTO HIS FEET….DORIN HAS THE AGGRESSIVER STARE TOWARDS LAW….THE REJECT, OH MY GAWD, THE REJECT HITS, COVER BY DORIN…

3………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, DOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIN

Ted: HIS MATCH BACK, DORIN GETS THE WIN OVER THE NEW AGE CHAMPION. AND THIS IS REDEMPTION FROM DORIN…

Mike: IT IS, I HOPE LAWRENCE PAID THE PRICE. FROM HIS FOOLISHNESS LAST WEEK, DORIN IS FOR SURE, BACK IN FWE WITH THIS EXPLOSIVE MATCH. WHAT A MATCH…

(Camera cuts backstage where Johnny Ventura is wearing his new entrance jacket alongside StephyyyLove)

Trevor Thompson: Excuse me, Johnny, quick word. You have no idea who your opponent will be, but…

Johnny Ventura: Huusssssh…I don’t need your jiberish. I don’t care if Ownage has placed me in another handicapped match or if he has the entire roster face me. Because the fact is, you don’t know what I am capable of. I mean, do you know who I am? Do you know why Ownage is not leaving Pick Your Poison as the FWE Champion? Yes, because of me. So your bullshit on how this might be a hard task has nothing on me, because I am the best in the world and I am going to prove it, to whatever moron Ownage pushes out to the ring. I will give Ownage credit by JUST beating Andre the Fireboy…But that is because his mind is nothing but foolish and mediocre ideas…

Trevor Thompson: Actually…I was going to ask how that affects you as you come to the ring, not knowing who could…

Johnny Ventura: I guess you never listened to me for that minute and a bit I spoke for. I DON’T CARE WHO FACES ME. Do you understand that Trevor? Or is your mind stuck up Ownage’s ass? Tell you what Trevor, why don’t you speak to me when you have a logical question for me, but until now, get out of my life. I have some pain to cripple…

(Johnny and StephyyyLove storm off)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans over the Philips Arena)

Ted: Welcome back here to Warpath, the final Warpath before Pick Your Poison II can you believe it or not...

(Camera cuts backstage to show Tyler Blade and Puerto Rican Pitbull)

Ted: OH NO, PITBULL AND BLADE GOING FOR EACH OTHER

Mike: THIS IS A FEUD THAT HAS GONE OVER THE LIMIT

Ted: AND LOOK, OFFICIALS ARE TRYING TO BREAK THINGS UP...

Mike: THESE TWO HAVE A MATCH AT PICK YOUR POISON AND REMEMBER, IF PITBULL LOSES, HE ENDS UP WORKING FOR TYLER BLADE

Ted: If Pitbull loses, he can't be doing this to Pitbull....But how did this happen?

Mike: Well I am getting word that Tyler Blade attacked Pitbull with the Briefcase of Opportunity briefcase so again, Tyler has caused bullshit...

Ted: Look, it takes about ten people for each person to pull these men apart...

Tyler Blade: COME ON, COME AND GET AT ME...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS SON

Mike: HARSH WORDS BETWEEN THESE TWO, AND SERCURITY ARE SEPERATING THIS ATTACK, TYLER AND PITBULL HAVE BEEN TWO PEOPLE, WANTING TO RIP EACH OTHER’S HEAD OFF…THEY WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL PICK YOUR POISON…

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main event is scheduled for one fall

(Don't Tread on Me by Metallica hits, the pyros explode and Johnny Ventura, with a new entrance, comes out to massive boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, the Infamous JOHNNNNNNY VEEEEEENTUUUUURAAA

Ted: As Johnny Ventura walks down that ramp, could it be the last time that Johnny walks down the Warpath ramp without the FWE Championship? Johnny has been on top form as of late...

Mike: Well the last two encounters with Ownage has not been going Johnny's way, but now it's crunch time for the INFamous Johnny Ventura as he takes on the same man who managed to beat the FWE Champion some weeks back...

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with some mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Doomsday, AUSSTINNN LOOOOONEWOOOOOOOOOLF

Ted: It is indeed crunch time for Johnny, but also for Lonewolf. Number one contender verses Number one contender right now, and for this, a win is important to both guys to get some momentum heading into Frontline Warfare...

Mike: Only one can win here tonight, and with this match up, unpredictable is an understatement to describe this match. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

(DING DING DING)

Ted: SO HERE WE GO…AUSTIN LONEWOLF AND JOHNNY VENTURA, THIS MATCH SHOULD BE A HIGHLIGHT

Mike: It’s number one contender verses number one contender too…Both men lock up and Johnny Ventura brings up the knee to gets behind Austin Lonewolf, now Ventura sends a snap fist to the back and now, both lock up once more, Johnny Ventura now sends Lonewolf to the corner.

Ted: And now, Ventura charges for Lonewolf…Lonewolf counters, hitting the bulldog! And now, Ventura is down, Lonewolf stomping away at Ventura, using the aggressive shots and Lonewolf can do this for as long as he wants, no rules applied in this.

Mike: And now, Lonewolf picks up Ventura, throwing him in the corner. And now, Lonewolf moves towards Ventura, BUT NOW VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY…

Ted: AND LOOK, LOW BLOW, NOW IF THE RULES WERE ALLOWED IN THIS, THIS MATCH WOULD HAVE ENDED ALREADY, BUT THESE ARE NO RULES…

Mike: These are no rules and now, Ventura leaps upon Lonewolf and beating him, fist after fist to Lonewolf. Dear lord!

Ted: Well now, Lonewolf trying to fight off Ventura, and you can see, Ventura is being as aggressive as possible! Look at Ventura, HE AIN’T STOPPING

Mike: HE AIN’T, AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM, LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO THROW VENTURA OFF…AND HE DOES…Ventura with that smug face…Now onto his feet and taunting Lonewolf…Lonewolf is trying to make it to his feet but Ventura now comes to Lonewolf and stomps away at Lonewolf, Austin Lonewolf being stomped away here by Johnny Ventura and a mixture of stomps connecting the head of Lonewolf…

Ted: Wow…And now, Ventura climbs out the ring, looking under the ring, and I think Johnny Ventura is looking for a weapon, BUT LONEWOLF SLIDES OUT, AND BELTS THE BACK OF VENTURA….VENTURA CAN’T GET THE WEAPON AS LONEWOLF THROWS VENTURA OUT THE WAY….

Mike: And now, Lonewolf picks up the pieces that Ventura left from, picking up a steel chair from under the ring, Johnny is laid out on that barricade…BUT KICKS THE GUT OF LONEWOLF AS LONEWOLF CAME TOWARDS VENTURA….Now Ventura throws Lonewolf to the barricade and now, Lonewolf is slumped…Ventura comes to Lonewolf AND NOW, BASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE…LONEWOLF NOW HAVING HIS HEAD BASHED OFF THAT TURNBUCKLE. NOW VENTURA THROWS HIM IN THE RING….

Ted: Great aggression. Ventura is on fire and now, Ventura slides back in the ring, he has hold of both of Lonewolf’s feet…BUT LONEWOLF SHOVES HIM BACK IN THE CORNER, LONEWOLF JUMPS TO HIS FEET, SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINE INTO THE CORNER, BRINGING DOWN VENTURA…

Mike: Now Ventura is brought up by Lonewolf and Lonewolf hits the Tiger Suplex to Ventura, cover by Lonewolf…

1…………………………………………

2………….KICKOUT

Ted: Ventura managing to kickout. Now Lonewolf brings up Ventura and starts a series of backhand chops to the midsection of Ventura. Ventura forced back to the ropes and now Lonewolf sends Ventura running, Ventura comes back at Lonewolf, WITH A NICE RUNNING CROSSBODY…

Mike: Now Ventura stands over the laid out Lonewolf…Ventura now starts a series of stomps to the midsection, Ventura now drops to the floor and now has the armbar locked and loaded. TRYING TO GET AUSTIN TO TAP EARLY HERE...BUT I DON’T THINK AUSTIN IS GOING TO EVEN CONSIDER TAPPING

Ted: NO, LONEWOLF IS BATTLING HARD TO ESCAPE THE HOLD…AND HE DOES, LONEWOLF ESCAPES, BOTH VENTURA AND LONEWOLF BACK ON THEIR FEET FOR THE LOCK UP, LONEWOLF GETS BEHIND VENTURA WITH A JAB TO THE BACK. Ventura turns around…NICE ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM LONEWOLF

Mike: Now Ventura smacks the floor and now, the headlock is connected. Lonewolf has that headlock sealed in as Ventura is seen struggling to make his way out of the hold. Has Ventura got enough in him to escape this hold?

Ted: LOOK, VENTURA TRYING TO RIP AWAY THE ARMS OF LONEWOLF SO HE CAN ESCAPE. DOES VENTURA HAVE ENOUGH TO ES….HE DOES, AND NOW VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE RING…Lonewolf gets up and sees this as he slides out the ring and Johnny doesn’t notice as he is recovering from the war battles that Lonewolf has put him through in this match already…AND LONEWOLF WITH THE STEEL CHAIR TO THE BACK….

Mike: NICE SNEAK ATTACK FROM LONEWOLF AND NOW, VENTURA BEING BELTED BY THAT CHAIR LONEWOLF IS SMACKING…Ventura’s face hits the concrete and now, Lonewolf brings Ventura to our announcing table and throwing him on top of the announcing table…

Ted: This doesn’t look good at all…And now, Lonewolf rushes to the top of the turnbuckle, Ventura is not moving at all…I THINK LONEWOLF MAY HAVE JOHNNY WHERE HE WANTS HIM…

Mike: I AGREE…LONEWOLF PREPARES…HERE WE GO….WHAT! NO!!! VENTURA MOVED OUT THE WAY AND LONEWOLF WENT THROUGH THAT TABLE

Ted: AND THERE GOES THE TABLE…LONEWOLF DIDN’T THINK VENTURA WAS GOING TO MOVE AND NOW BOTH MEN ARE LAID OUT, VENTURA TAKING A HEAVY THUD FROM THAT COUNTER

(Replay is shown)

Mike: Let’s have a look on replay here Ted, I mean, you can see Lonewolf is preparing to put away Ventura. It was a perfect plan that SHOULD of gone right. But Ventura caught Lonewolf and BAM…Ventura moved out the way

(Live footage is shown)

Ted: So now, Ventura is back on his feet, with Lonewolf struggling to make his way to his feet. Ventura slowly comes towards the steel steps…And Ventura’s sick and twisted mind continues…

Mike: It does, and Ventura is up waiting with the steel steps in his hands, verbally taunting Lonewolf…

Ted: Lonewolf is up…AND OH MY GAWD, THE STEEL STEPS SMACKING THE BODY OF LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF IS OUT….

Mike: WELL NOW THAT WAS A PERFECT HIT TO LONEWOLF, VENTURA TIMED THAT PERFECTLY. And now, Ventura picks up that dead weight of Austin Lonewolf. Austin not able to make any sign of movement whatsoever after that heavy impact with the steel steps…

Ted: And now,. Ventura slides back in the ring. AND LOOK AT THIS, VENTURA NOW WAITING, WANTING LONEWOLF TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET

Mike: THIS IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE; LONEWOLF IS UP….FIRE….NO, LONEWOLF WITH A NICE HURRICARANA COUNTER AND LONEWOLF SUDDENLY, OUT OF NOWHERE, GETS BACK THE MOMENTUM HE NEEDS

Ted: AND THESE FANS ARE IN SHOCK, THEY SAW AUSTIN GET BACK IN CONTROL…AND NOW, AUSTIN IS WANTING VENTURA TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET. THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING

Mike: Ventura, slowly getting to his feet. How much can Ventura take? Lonewolf is a mastermind and this has to be perfect for Lonewolf if he wants to make something out of this!

Ted: Ventura is up…AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY CONNECTS OH MY GAWD, DOOMSDAY, AND I THINK, THAT COULD BE IT!

Mike: LETS FIND OUT, THE COVER!

1…………………………………………

2………………………………………….

3……………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! VENTURA ABLE TO KICKOUT

Mike: WOW…Ventura now out and Lonewolf looks pissed…He wanted this to end, but it seems like he needs more work if he wants to put away Ventura…

Ted: Ventura is not easy to beat at all…And Lonewolf needs to know that as he is facing him…AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF RIGHT NOW, THE CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN TIGHT…OH MY GAWD, THIS HAS TO BE THE END OF THE ROAD FOR VENTURA…

Mike: MAIN EVENT AND LONEWOLF COULD STEAL IT. LONEWOLF IS TRYING ALL HE CAN TO MAKE VENTURA TAP. HOW UPSETTING WOULD THIS BE FOR VENTURA TO TAP TO LONEWOLF?

Ted: HUGELY…THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT LONEWOLF NEEDS…LONEWOLF TRYING TO USE EVERY OUNCE OF STRENGTH TO MAKE LONEWOLF TAP. AND I THINK HE COULD

Mike: BUT LOOK, I DON’T THINK IT’S GOING TO BE EVEN POSSIBLE….AND VENTURA MAKES AN ESCAPE…..AND NOW, BOTH MEN ARE ON THEIR KNEES, HEADS DOWN…

Ted: THIS IS A BRUTAL BATTLE GOING ON HERE. BOTH LONEWOLF AND VENTURA ARE TWO, EXTREME, AND BRUTAL PEOPLE…BOTH GUYS APPEARED AT FWE AT FRONTLINE WARFARE, OR AT LEAST FOR JOHNNY’S CASE, HE MADE A RETURN.

Mike: Both men are on their feet. And Lonewolf with a right hook to Ventura…BUT VENTURA TRADES A SHOT TO THE FACE….THESE TWO ARE THROWING BACK AND FORTH PUNCHES TO THEIR FACES…AND VENTURA, HITS THE CROTCH…

Ted: AGAIN, THAT IS LEGAL…AND LOOK, VENTURA CARRIES LONEWOLF, FIREMAN’S CARRY GUTBUSTER FROM VENTURA…

Mike: Ventura now back on his knees, maybe the effects of this gruelling match is starting to take its toll..Ventura picks up Lonewolf…Throwing him into the corner, Ventura charges…AND LONEWOLF MAKES THE COUNTER…AND LOOK, LONEWOLF GOES FOR THE COVER

1…………………………………………

2………………………………………..

3………………………………………..

Ted: NO! VENTURA COUNTERS FOR ANOTHER COVER

1…………………………………………

2………………………………………..

3……………..KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT BY LONEWOLF

Ted: And now, Ventura and Lonewolf, both making their way to their feet…Ventura is up…Now is Lonewolf…AND LOOK, FIREBIRD’S FURY BY VENTURA…WHAT THE HELL!

Mike: OUT OF NOWHERE, AND VENTURA DROPS…DRAPING THE ARM OVER THE BODY OF LONEWOLF…

1…………………………………………

2………………………………………..

3…………………………………..…KICKOUT

Ted: THREE! THAT’S….

Mike: NO! LONEWOLF MANAGED TO KICKOUT

Ted: WAIT WHAT?

Mike: I THINK THE FANS AND JOHNNY VENTURA ARE SHOCKED….AND NOW, VENTURA TURNS LONEWOLF AROUND, CLIMBING ON TOP AND PICKING UP THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF…NOW YOU CAN SEE VENTURA IS BASHING THE SKULL OF LONEWOLF REPEATEDLY….JOHNNY IS NOT STOPPING FOR ANYONE…HE NEEDS TO WIN TONIGHT

Ted: HE DOES, THIS WILL PUSH HIS CHANCES AT PICK YOUR POISON. AND SO FAR, LONEWOLF IS PROVING TO BE A CHALLENGE FOR JOHNNY…

Mike: AND LOOK, LONEWOLF LOOKS TO BE TRAILING WITH BLOOD, VENTURA’S RAGE HAS SPLIT THE FACE OF LONEWOLF OPEN

Ted: Dear lord…This man is going to stop at nothing…Now Ventura has Lonewolf up…AND LOOK….NICE DDT BY VENTURA…COVER ONCE MORE

1…………………………………………

2………………………………………..

3…………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! WHAT THE HELL?

Ted: VENTURA LOOKS LIKE HE HASN’T GOT AN ANSWER TO THIS IMPRESSIVE BATTLE THAT LONEWOLF IS PUTTING UP….

Mike: I DON’T THINK HE HAS….AND NOW, VENTURA BRINGS UP LONEWOLF…BUT LONEWOLF SHOVES HIM…VENTURA WITH A SPEA…NO, LONEWOLF COUNTERS, VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE RING…

Ted: It gives Lonewolf som…HEY, STEPHYYYLOVE JUST SMACKED HER HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP ACROSS THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF…

Mike: BOOOOORING…BE ORIGINAL

Ted: AND LOOK, AS STEPHYYYLOVE ATTACKS LONEWOLF, JOHNNY VENTURA IS BUSY LAUGHING

Mike: CMON TED, THIS WAS PLANNED…

Ted: THIS IS STUPIDITY…

(Promise by Nero featuring Skrillex hits, Cherish storms down the ramp and the fans cheer)

Mike: OH BOY…IT’S CHERISH, IT’S CHERISH!!!!!

Ted: AND STEPHYYYLOVE ISN’T GOING TO ATTACK ANYONE NOW…

Mike: AND LOOK, CHERISH GETS IN THE RING, LOU THESZ PRESS TO STEPHYYYLOVE

Ted: THIS IS ONE THING. A MESSAGE TO STEPHYYYLOVE, A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE…

Mike: Lonewolf now struggling to get up…AND LOOK AT HIS FACE, THERE IS NOT ONE BIT ON HIS FACE THAT SHOWS PURE SKIN. IT’S ALL BLOODIED…

Ted: I THINK VENTURA IS GOING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE…HE HAS PULLED OUT A KENDO STICK…AND NOW, VENTURA SLIDES IN THIS RING…

Mike: LONEWOLF KICKS THE GUT…GOING FOR DOOMSDAY, BUT SHOVED OUT THE WAY, VENTURA NOW HITS THE DROPKICK TO LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF COUNTERS, AND NOW, LONEWOLF HITS THE ELBOW DROP…Now Lonewolf slowly comes to the kendo stick, dropped on the floor and now picks up the kendo stick…

Ted: He comes to Ventura, who is laid out still…AND LOOK, HE BELTS THE STICK ACROSS THE BACK OF VENTURA, THAT KENDO STICK IS BELTING THE SPINE…GOOD LORD!

Mike: AND LOOK AT HIM GO, BUT VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE RING, AND VENTURA TRYING TO SHAKE OFF THE PAIN…And Lonewolf trapping Ventura…Ventura needs to find a way to try and get in the ring…BUT LOOK, VENTURA TRIPS LONEWOLF, GRABBING THE LEGS AND PULLING THEM….

Ted: And now, Ventura rushes back in the ring, picking up the kendo stick and belting it across the head. AND CONTINUING THE SHOTS ACROSS THE HEAD….

Mike: This match is back and forth….And now, Ventura throws the kendo stick out the ring, and now, waits for Lonewolf to try and get to his feet….

Ted: And now, Lonewolf gets top his feet….AND THE FIREBIRD’S FURY STRIKES, COULD THAT BE THE WINNING MOVE? COVER

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura slowly rises to his feet to celebrate)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….JOHHHNNNNNNNYYYYY VEEEEENTUUUUUUUURRRAAAAAA

Ted: WHAT A MATCH, BACK AND FORTH EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, AND THIS BATTLE OF GREATNESS NEVER STOPPED UNTIL NOW…JOHNNY VENTURA COMES OUT ON TOP….

Mike: AND HE WILL BE HOPING THAT THE NEXT TIME HIS NAME IS ANNOUNCED AS THE WINNER, IT WILL BE ADDED WITH NEW FWE CHAMP…

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage walks out with the FWE Championship)

Ted: OH NO…IT’S THE FWE CHAMPION….AND THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE CLEAN…OWNAGE IS MAKING HIS WAY DOWN THE RING AND JOHNNY LOOKS ON…

Mike: And here we go…Ownage slides in the ring…

(Ownage grabs a mic)

Ownage: I hope that my opponent satisfied you Johnny because if you’re worn out from Austin, good luck in winning against me at Pick Your Poison. Because I possess a far greater challenge than Austin did…And at Pick Your Poison…I am not going to grab my title from the top of the ladder…But I am going to fuck you up pretty bad until the point where you can’t continue with your career…

(Ownage drops the mic and places the title on his shoulders, as Ownage walks out, Johnny picks up the mic)

Johnny Ventura: Hey….Ownage….You can say that you will become the champion at the end of the day…But you know something punk…You have not seen Johnny Ventura at the best yet…Because I am the best in the world and you even know it…..I don’t need to pin you nor make you submit. The title is only a few feet in the air…And I just need to knock your sorry ass out so I can become a World Champion…

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits again, Johnny drops the mic and both men stare as Ownage heads to the back)

Mike: A few choice words between these two men…And that is it for the final Warpath before Pick Your Poison. The question is in the air, is Johnny Ventura going to pull out his first World Championship or can Ownage indeed prove Ventura wrong. That’s a wrap ladies and gentlemen, SEE YOU IN VEGAS!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

November 13th 2012
Page 1 of 1