FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November 6th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

November 6th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: November 6th 2012   November 6th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 pm

(FWE Logo Plays)

Johnny Ventura: This is my moment…This is my opportunity to clench the shot I have been trying to get back from since July….

(Replays of DA King vs Pyrite at Frontline Warfare play, with voice overlapping the footage)

Johnny Ventura: I came back a month ago and demanded my shot for my FWE Championship and now, I am one step closer to becoming the FWE Champion…Ownage might think that because I haven’t gained a title in a year means I suck. But that is coming from the guy who needs a briefcase to get his shot at the World Title and can’t earn his shot…I am not going to play anymore games Ownage, you watch me from now on. Because I made fine work of Puerto Rican Pitbull last week and now, Freakshow is going to end up with the same outcome.

(Camera pans to replays of Johnny Ventura vs Freakshow)

Mike: The question has plagued us all week. But now we get to find out Ownage's opponent for Pick your Poison. Freakshow or Johnny Ventura…

Johnny Ventura: What does Freakshow have that can outshine me? I stole the damn show at Tapout, I weakened Freakshow…So tell me, why should someone like me, have to face someone like Freakshow who is obviously going to end up failing? …Tonight is the night where I make my mark, tonight is the night where Ownage’s path of failing begins.

Ted: And now, Freakshow is up…HE IS LINING UP VENTURA…HE WE G…..OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD

Mike: HOLY SHIT

Ted: FURY BREAKER….A FLYING FURY BREAKER….FREAKSHOW FLEW AND VENTURA PLANTED THE FURY BREAKER…

(The Fury Breaker can be seen from several different angles)

Johnny Ventura: This is the moment Ownage has to panic because I am going to be the number one contender and Ownage is going to become the FORMER FWE CHAMPION….Nobody can take that away from me…

(The camera scene ends with Johnny celebrating)

(Camera fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: CAN YOU HEAR THE FANS ON THEIR FEET…THIS MEANS ONE THING ONLY. WARPATH IS LIVE AND TONIGHT, NONE OTHER THAN THE GREAT CITY OF PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA HOSTS TONIGHT WARPATH, I AM TED ANDRU AND ALONGSIDE ME IS MIKE DANIELS…

Mike: Hello ladies and gentlemen, if last week was any shocker, THIS WEEK IS EVEN BETTER…

(Ownage vs Tyler Blade graphic is screened)

Ted: Well we have word that Ownage, the FWE Champion is not in the building as of yet, but he will be in later tonight, the FWE Champion is preparing to battle the guy who has been trying to cash in on him. Ownage has sworn that if he tried to cash in on Tyler, it will be Tyler Blade who’d be in pain. They square off in our main event tonight…

(Puerto Rican Pitbull graphic shows)

Mike: Not just that, Puerto Rican Pitbull calls out Tyler Blade. This is going to be an awesome confrontation, sticking with the Tyler Blade story, Puerto Rican Pitbull is calling out Tyler Blade following last week’s mishap. This will be interesting to watch…

(Camera pans to the ring, with the Venture Reel set out in the ring)

(Don't Tread on Me by Metallica hits and Johnny Ventura walks out in smiles to the decorated ring where the TV and Venture Reel equipment are set up)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen....JOHNNYYYYYYYY VEEEENTUUUUUUURA

Ted: It was a night to remember last week for Johnny Ventura as he managed to beat The Freakshow to become the number one contender for the FWE Championship at Pick Your Poison and Johnny Ventura has got this one in the bag...

Mike: Now how can you say this? Ownage and Johnny Ventura haven't faced each other yet. You can't judge, I will admit it, a good, spellbinding performance from Ventura to say Ownage will lose the belt...

Ted: Stranger things have happened Mike, but we're going to have to see Johnny's response...

Mike: I bet he's gloating in his head....

(Johnny Ventura picks up the mic)

Johnny Ventura: WELCOME TO THE VEEEENTUUUUUUURE REEEEELL

(Crowd boo Ventura)

Johnny Ventura: That is the exact response I expected when I picked up the mic. Because you guys know my little secret. You guys know that I am going to beat Ownage at Pick your Poison...Now before I drag out Ownage to the Venture Reel, I need to make an announcement over my match at Pick Your Poison. As you assholes know, I have been given free rights to pick my match at Pick your Poison. I had a long think for over the last week and I have decided that Ownage will endure not one...not two...but three stipulations in one match...TABLES...LADDERS...CHAIRS...You can all boo me all you want, the outcome is still going to be the same. Ownage will LOSE the FWE Championship to the best in FWE...

(Crowd chant Johnny sucks)

Johnny Ventura: That is very appropriate thanks...Sorry to say this people, but your little hero isn't going to get the better of me, like he did with Puerto Rican Pitbull, Pyrite and Freakshow. You know why? I have beaten them in the past, I beat them to earn my shot at the FWE Championship and now, Ownage must face his destiny and drop the belt to the best in FWE...Shut up you annoying bastards...

(Crowd boo even more)

Johnny Ventura: You guys are going to be in sorrow in a few weeks. Ownage needs to make his final weeks as a world champion mean something, because at Pick your Poison, his nightmare, his bad dream will come true. I have finally gotten the chance to get back what I should've won at Patriotic Punishment, infact, lets go back to the Warpath before Patrioitc Punishment...

(The screen shows Pyrite and DA King attacking Johnny Ventura up to the point where he became injured)

(The camera rolls back in the ring)

Johnny Ventura: You see that? You see what your little hero did? He injured me because he was scared. And maybe Ownage is scared now. Maybe he doesn't want to fight me. He has no choice but to face me because at Pick Your Poison, I will go all out, I will spend every day from now on, to get to the FWE Championship. I don't care if I have to have five hours fo sleep each night from now on, I will become the NEEEEEW F....W...E CHAMPION....And Ownage is going to be like a little kid finding coal in his stocking at Christmas. Ungrateful, disappointed and saddened over the fact that the biggest accomplishment in his career will slip out of his hands. Which brings me to the next moment, I want Ownage to come down here and be my second guest of the Venture Reel. Because since his time as a World Champion draws near, we need to have a look at the clips that he cherishes most in his career of the time during the days of being FWE Champion. So Ownage, please get your ass out here....

(Rick Death's theme hits)

Mike: Well this is not Ownage, but this is the general manager of Warpath, Rick Death...

Ted: But I want to know what Rick is doing out here?

Rick Death: Johnny...Johnny...The Venture Reel is canceled for tonight, since your guest was going to be the FWE Champion, Ownage...But he has not turned up yet as he is stuck in traffic...

Johnny Ventura: First of all, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY MY SHOW IS CANCELED...I DECIDE THAT, NOT YOU...And second, don't treat me for being dumb. I know Ownage is backstage, hiding because he knows I am going to humiliate him....

Rick Death: Johnny...It's true...Ownage is caught in a hectic traffic situation and therefore might not be able to make it until mid-way of the show...

Johnny Ventura: Okay, I don't care, now get your ass back....

Rick Death: SHUT UP...

(The fans cheer)

Rick Death: I don't care if you want me of your crappy Venture Reel set or if you want me to the back. This is my show, I am the boss and you do what I say...

Johnny Ventura: Here is a tip you learn about me Ricky...Nobody bosses Johnny Ventura about...I don't care if you're the pope, I don't care if you're the boss, I am Johnny Ventura, I don't follow anyones orders but mine.

Rick Death: Look, just get out of my ring, both you and StephyyyLove...TO be honest, you two make the perfect couple, because you and her are always in controversy...Charlene is pissed off....

StephyyyLove: I don't care how Charlene feels tonight, because the fact is, I want to beat the shit out of her for putting me in a Triple Threat match against Cherish and Michele Deadly.

Rick Death: Awwwwh well you should not have helped Miss Deadly in kidnapping Cherish...Well if your attitude stayed clean, maybe you wouldn't be in all this trouble right now. But no, you couldn't resist bringing back Drop Dead Bitches could you?

Johnny Ventura: HEY...WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TOWARDS STEPHYYYLOVE...

Rick Death: Why? Oh yeah, now I remember, the last I heard, you were apparently banging StephyyyLove

(The crowd react and Ventura gets pissed off)

Rick Death: Oops...Sorry...That was not supposed to have been revealed...

Johnny Ventura: OH SO YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL GRAND AND GREAT NOW? YOU THINK YOU HAVE ME CORNERED?

(Johnny grabs Rick by the collar)

Rick Death: CHOOSE YOUR NEXT MOVE WISELY JOHNNY....BECAUSE YOU MIGHT REGRET DOING YOUR NEXT MOVE...

(Johnny lets go of Rick)

Rick Death: Good boy...You know something Johnny, I want to make it clear to you that your attitude has gotten

(Johnny Ventura plants the Firebird Fury on Rick Death)

Ted: OH MY GAWD

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Ted: JOHNNY JUST PLANTED RICK DEATH, OUR GENERAL MANAGER...

Mike: AND LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE IS TRYING TO DRAG JOHNNY BACK. JOHNNY HAS FLIPPED THE SWITCH...AND LOOK, HE IS GOING FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE... OH MY GAWD, HE IS PULLING BACK, AND LOOK RICK IS TAPPING, BUT JOHNNY ISN'T LETTING GO

Ted: HE IS CAUSING PAIN TO RICK DEATH, RICK'S FACE IS TURNING RED!!

Mike: LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE TRYING TO PULL HIM OFF, STEPHYYY WANTS NONE OF THIS….

Ted: AND LOOK, VENTURA LETS GO…AND NOW, HE SLIDES OUT THE RING, LOOKING UNDER THE RING AND PULLS OUT A STEEL CHAIR. CMON JOHNNY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

Mike: THIS MAN IS INSANE…AND NOW HE GETS IN THE RING, RICK DEATH IS LAID OUT AND CAN’T MOVE, THE LABYRINTH STRIKE MUST’VE DAMAGED HIS LEGS…

Ted: AND LOOK, JOHNNY PLACING THE LEG TO THE SEAT OF THE CHAIR, OH NO, THIS IS NOT GOOD

Mike: THIS ISN’T. AND LOOK, JOHNNY STOMPS ON THE HEAD OF THE SEAT, CRUSHING THE LEFT LEG OF RICK DEATH, AND JOHNNY FINDS THIS HILARIOUS!

Ted: THIS MAN IS SICK…AND LOOK, EMTS ARE RUSHING DOWN THE RAMP, JOHNNY IS CRYING WITH PAIN, I THINK JOHNNY VENTURA HAS BROKEN RICK’S LEG…

Mike: WHAT A BASTARD…WHAT A BASTARD!

Ted: And look, Johnny has his arm over StephyyyLove…I think the pair of them are laughing…

Mike: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? STEPHYYY WAS TRYING TO PULL HIM OFF A MOMENT AGO…THESE TWO ARE FUCKING CRAZY…And EMTs rushing in to place Rick on the stretcher, but Johnny Ventura took things too far and I don’t care if you kiss his ass or not, that was a foul and idiotic move by Johnny Ventura

Ted: Oh my…And Rick is in agony, the doctors are trying to ease the pain of Rick Death, but I think that left leg is shattered by the sound of the pain…

Mike: Well ladies and gentlemen, we’ll have more after the break…

(Cameras quickly fade out)

(Commercial)

(Camera comes back to backstage where several FWE Officials are backstage and watching in grief of Rick Death)

Mike: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, what you are seeing now is Rick Death being carried out on a stretcher, what happened moments ago was that Johnny Ventura’s fuse had snapped and he attacked Rick Death so brutally that he managed to what it looks like to me, injure our General Manager

Ted: It was an unnecessary action to take place but that is how Johnny’s ego works. Johnny took a sadistic route tonight and it seems like Rick Death paid the price…

(Rick is placed in the ambulance and the EMTs tap the Ambulance, the Ambulance sirens and exits the arena)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a handicap match set for one fall, currently outside the ring, accompanied by StephyyyLove, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHNNY VENTUUUURAA

(Crowd are booing Ventura loudly at this point)

Ted: COULD YOU EVEN HEAR JESSICA?

Mike: I DON’T THINK SO…THESE FANS ARE PRETTY PISSED OFF WITH JOHNNY VENTURA, AND JOHNNY AND STEPHYYYLOVE DON’T GIVE A SHIT…

(Kill by Earl Sweetshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to a massive hometown positive reaction)

JA: Introducing first from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THEEEEE FRRRRREAKKSHOOOOOW

Mike: Freakshow is dying for revenge tonight. He got beat by Johnny Ventura for the number one contender spot for the FWE Championship at Pick Your Poison…

Ted: Tonight is indeed a night for revenge. Freakshow needs to make something of this tonight. It’s his advantage as he is part of a handicap match…

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull walks out, with mainly a few boos)

JA: And his partner, from Arecibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 205 pounds, PUERTO………RICAN………PIIIIIIITBUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL

Mike: Well Puerto Rican Pitbull had one week of hell last week, and to be honest, it was a week to forget…

Ted: It was, but this week could be a week to remember, the handicap match could play into Pitbull’s favour tonight!

(DING DING DING)

Mike: So here is our handicap match. Johnny Ventura against Puerto Rican Pitbull and Freakshow, it's Freakshow who sets things off as both circle each other and both lock up. Ventura gets behind Freakshow and jabs the back of Freakshow. Both lock up again. Ventura now jabbing the face several times, forcing Freakshow into the corner. Ventura now has Freakshow trapped and sends him to the opposite corner, Ventura charges...AND HITS THE DROPKICK INTO THE CORNER...

Ted: Now Freakshow is slumped in the corner, Ventura pressing the boot into the face of Freakshow. Johnny now backs off and picks up Freakshow, he sets up the Tree of Woe to Freakshow and Freakshow is now upside down. Johnny takes a few steps back...AND A DROPKICK TO THE HEAD OF FREAKSHOW

Mike: Now Freakshow looking to tag in Puerto Rican Pitbull, but Johnny Ventura stops him and applies the ankle lock. WILL FREAKSHOW MANAGE TO MAKE THE TAG TO PUERTO RICAN PITBULL?

Ted: HE DOES...The tag is made and now Ventura and Pitbull stare at each other, both circle each other. Before locking up...And Pitbull takes control of Ventura's back...BACKSTABBING, HURTING THE BACK OF VENTURA...And now, Pitbull mauls Ventura, with the foot stomping on the head of Ventura...Now, Pitbull levels himself, AND HITS THE KNEE DROP ON THE HEAD OF VENTURA...

Mike: And now, Pitbull brings up Ventura again. And now, a mixture of kicks attack the ribs of Ventura...FOLLOWING A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE WHICH HAS GOT TO LAY OUT VENTURA...

Ted: And now, Pitbull climbs on top of Ventura, he picks up the head and now starts beating the head with a series of punches. Vicious shots to the head, that has to be awful!

Mike: It has to be and Ventura now slides out of the ring after Pitbull climbs off him. Pitbull taunting Ventura who is recovering from the series of attacks from Freakshow and Pitbull. Pitbull comes out the ring and targets Ventura…BUT VENTURA LAYS OUT PITBULL WITH A VICIOUS LARIAT…Now Ventura picks up Pitbull again, throwing him into the steel post, AND NOW, STARTING TO BASH HIS HEAD OFF THE POST

Ted: Ventura not playing games with Pitbull, and those vicious attacks rattle the inside of Pitbull….Ventura is done bashing the head of Pitbull off the steel post and now throws him into the ring, Ventura climbs up the turnbuckle….BUT PITBULL RUSHES UP AND PUNCHES THE GUT OF VENTURA. Now Pitbull jumps on the turnbuckle…Beating down on the face…AND A NICE FRANKENSTIENIER FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE…GOOD LORD

Mike: Now both men are down, Pitbull crawls for the cover…

1……………………………………………………..

2…………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Ventura managing to kick out and now Pitbull drags him to his feet, Pitbull dragging Ventura to the turnbuckle and now tags in Freakshow, Freakshow back in this match and Freakshow brings the elbow into the face of Ventura, Ventura stumbles back…BACKBREAKER BY FREAKSHOW…And now, Freakshow stomping all over the body of Ventura…

Mike: Now Freakshow brings up Ventura, Freakshow sends Ventura into the turnbuckle, Freakshow targets Ventura…RUNNING TOWARDS VENTURA…BUT JOHNNY VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND FREAKSHOW HITS THE TURNBUCKLE. Now Ventura, has hold of Freakshow. StephyyyLove, the Hellcats Champion watching on from ringside…AND A NICE, FULL NELSON FACEBUSTER FROM JOHNNY VENTURA….

Ted: And now that Freakshow is down, Ventura comes towards Puerto Rican Pitbull…Look at Ventura, taunting and mocking Pitbull. The cockiness of Ventura may pay him back one time. And now, Pitbull looks piss…AND PITBULL PUNCHES VENTURA’S FACE….AND FREAKSHOW LANDS THE FREAK AFFECT ON VENTURA….COVER!!!!

1………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………..

3………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! VENTURA KICKED OUT. Nice distraction from Pitbull however to have Freakshow land that Freak Affect….

(Replay airs)

Ted: Yeah I will admit that was a pretty perfect plan for the advantage to reach Freakshow’s. Pitbull jabs the face and Freakshow got up just in a nick of time to land in The Freak Affect to Johnny Ventura…

(Live camera resumes)

Mike: Back into the match now and Freakshow has picked up Johnny Ventura…BUT LOOK, JOHNNY VENTURA KICKS THE GUT. Ventura has hold of Freakshow’s head, smashing it across the turnbuckle padding. And now, Ventura starts a mixture of punches and kicks to Freakshow, Freakshow slumped in the corner as Ventura continues to attack him!

Ted: Now Ventura throws Freakshow to the opposite corner…BUT LOOK, FREAKSHOW BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN WITH A STUNNING CLOTHESLINE AND FREAKSHOW HAS TIME TO TAUNT VENTURA…

Mike: And now, a kick to the ribs by Freakshow and a haymaker to the face of Ventura, sending Ventura back down. Freakshow now climbs on top of Ventura and starts beating on the face of Ventura. The heavy fists from Freakshow, making the job easier for Puerto Rican Pitbull….

Ted: It is and now, Freakshow has Ventura up…He sends Ventura running….AND LOOK, POP GOES…NO, DDT COUNTER FROM VENTURA AND NOW, VENTURA SEES THE CHANCE TO BREAK OUT AND TAKE CONTROL OF THIS MATCH, STOMPING DOWN ON THE SPINE, AND YOU CAN HEAR WITH EVERY STOMP VENTURA PULLS, HE SHOWS MORE AGGRESSION…

Mike: It’s because he wants to win, he wants to prove that he is better than two men in the same ring against him. Freakshow now trying to tag in Puerto Rican Pitbull and now, Ventura has the Cloverleaf in tight. IS FREAKSHOW GOING TO HAVE TO TAP?

Ted: You can see, Pitbull is trying to show some encouragement, HELL PITBULL STICKING HIS ARM OUT FOR FREAKSHOW TO TAG IN. IT WON’T WORK NOW, BUT HE IS WANTING FREAKSHOW TO TRY AND TAG IN AS SOON AS HE IS RELEASED….

Mike: But look! Freakshow, clawing his way out…AND IT WASN’T ENOUGH FOR VENTURA…As now Freakshow tags in Pitbull…Pitbull comes in the rin….FIREBIRD FURY OUT OF NOWHERE TO PITBULL, BAH GAWD, AND THIS IS JOHNNY VENTURA ON FIRE…COVER BY VENTURA!

1…………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………..

3………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT FROM THAT POWERFUL FIREBIRD FURY ….

Mike: Well now, Ventura circles the ring to wait for Pitbull to make his way to his feet. But what a Firebird Fury that was from Johnny Ventura. Pitbull just dived in and BAM…Firebird Fury from nowhere. But then again, vintage, Johnny Ventura!

Ted: You’re right there. As Pitbull struggles to his feet, you can see, StephyyyLove who seems to have built a relationship with Johnny Ventura as of late, celebrating Johnny Ventura to ensure he wins. And now, Pitbull and Ventura are back up now…Both lock up and Ventura gets behind Pitbull…Looking for a jab to the back of the skull but Pitbull ducked. AND A NICE DROPKICK FROM PUERTO RICAN PITBULL TO TAKE DOWN VENTURA…

Mike: Now Pitbull rushing to the top, Ventura laid out still. Remember, two against one won’t do you much good. Johnny is seemingly putting up a good fight thus far, but can this continue?

Ted: If he wants to earn a victory, he NEEDS to continue…AND LOOK AT PITBULL, MISSILE DROPKICK TO VENTURA, SLAMMING DOWN VENTURA, COVER BY PITBULL…

1…………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………..

3………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Again, a kickout by Johnny Ventura. And now, Pitbull lifts the spine up and sits up Ventura. And now you can see, Puerto Rican Pitbull bashing the spine, fist after fist connecting…Now Pitbull slams the head off the flooring and now gets to his feet, it a bit of agony from the Firebird Fury, but Pitbull needs to continue the fight….

Ted: And look, tagging back in Freakshow, Freakshow didn’t expect that, and look at that. Pitbull shrugging his shoulders…

Mike: I dunno what it is with people being so cocky nowadays. They need to shape up their acts because I am finding this game of cockiness a little unneeded really…

Ted: Freakshow now steps into the ring and sees Ventura getting to his feet…AND LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, BRINGING BACK DOWN VENTURA WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE…And look at that, overconfidence by Freakshow, telling the fans that he is the boss around these parts…

Mike: Well so he things. Taunting in this company does not do you much good….Ventura crawls to the turnbuckle, trying to make his way to his feet, BUT LOOK AT FREAKSHOW AGAIN. RUBBING THE FACE INTO JOHNNY VENTURA…AND THE REF HAVING TO INTERFERE IN THIS ONE….

1…………………2………………………3…………………………4…………………….

Ted: Freakshow lets go and picks up Johnny Ventura…AND LOOK, NICE ENZIGURI KICK TO THE HEAD BY FREAKSHOW….

Mike: Freakshow tumbles down…AND LOOK, PITBULL TAGS HIMSELF IN THE RING…MUCH TO THE DISPLEASURE OF FREAKSHOW…

Ted: He ain’t happy there, AND PITBULL RUSHING IN WITH THOSE FISTS, THE FIST FIRE IN THE FACE OF VENTURA. And now, Ventura sent to the corner by Pitbull, Pitbull with the running knee to the face of Ventura, and now, Pitbull grabs the head…PLANTS THE BULLDOG…Followed by an elbow drop to the spine…

Mike: And now, Pitbull stomping away at Ventura, Ventura not being able to make it to his feet as he remain grounded…Now Pitbull picks up Ventura, throwing Ventura into the corner, Ventura now slumped into the turnbuckle….PITBULL CHARGES, HEADBUTT CONNECTS TO VENTURA…

Ted: And now, Ventura is dazed, Ventura now falls and Pitbull looking to climb to the top….450 SPLASH HITS ON VENTURA…MOONSAULT FOLLOWED FROM PITBULL! NO

Mike: Pitbull now picks up the head of Ventura, NOW BASHING IT OFF THE FLOORING…And now, Pitbull is going aggressive, Pitbull calling the shots, AND NOW LOOK AT PITBULL, HE IS TAUNTING VENTURA TO GET ONTO HIS FEET. I GUESS VENTURA IS NOT A FAN OF THE NUMBERS GAME

Ted: IT SEEMS NOT, BUT VENTURA IS STUMBLING UP TO HIS FEET. HOW LONG CAN HE HOLD OFF PITBULL?

Mike: PITBULL, LIFTS HIM UP….THE WAKE UP CALL BLASTS THE HEAD OF VENTURA, THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FINISHING MOVE THERE….

Ted: BUT LOOK, FREAKSHOW RUSHES IN THE RING, HE IS LEVELING PUERTO RICAN PITBULL…WHAT THE HELL?

Mike: Pitbull turns around…AND LOOK, THE FREAK AFFECT TO PUERTO RICAN PITBULL…WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

Ted: I HAVE NO IDEA, I THOUGHT FREAKSHOW AND PITBULL WERE ON THE SAME TEAM?

Mike: WELL NOW, VENTURA HAS HIS EYES OPEN…HE IS IN AGONY, CRAWLING TO A LAID OUT PITBULL….VENTURA DRAPES HIS ARM OVER PITBULL AS FREAKSHOW WALKS TO THE BACK…

1……………………………………………………………..

2………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura slowly gets to his feet and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….JOHNNY VENTUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAA

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT…VENTURA GOT A FLUKE VICTORY….

Mike: FLUKE IS THE RIGHT WORD…FREAKSHOW DOESN’T GIVE A SHIT IF HE LOST TO VENTURA…BUT HE GIFTED VENTURA THE WIN…

Ted: Wow…I’d thought Freakshow had a bit more respect, especially this match being in his hometown…Urgh…

(Charlene is in her locker-room and hears a knock on her door)

(She opens her door to find Liam with Lost Generation X)

Charlene Appleby: Liam!

Liam Catterson: Charlene!

(Both hug and kiss)

Liam Catterson: All set for the big day on Saturday?

Charlene Appleby: I am. It is so great that we finally have a date for our wedding. A day I have been waiting for all my life! It’s so wonderful that this day is going to happen. I can’t wait

Liam Catterson: Nor can I. I mean, I have been wanting this day for a while and it means so much to me to know that you can be Misses Charlene Catterson

Charlene Appleby: But wait…What are you doing here on Warpath? You know Rick Death will kill you…

Liam Catterson: From what I saw, Johnny Ventura took him out. I suppose that makes you General Manager until Rick can manage to take a beating like a man…

Charlene Appleby: And you are the World Heavyweight Champion. The best in FWE, the greatest there can be…

Liam Catterson: Urgh, I still cannot believe you’re riddled with disgrace on Warpath. I feel sorry for you…

Charlene Appleby: It’s not all bad…I mean, at least if I am GM, I can take the rules to my way…

Liam Catterson: Before getting bitched at by that lowlife. Anyways, I am just here to comfort you because I want to be there for my bride-to-be.

Charlene Appleby: Awwwh you are so sweet. Listen, I am cold and I need a warm World Champion to warm me up. Could you do that?

Liam Catterson: Sure, boys, why don’t you let me and the bride have a room for a moment, you guys can roam around and whatever…

Martin Arkless: Don’t worry cousin. We might just get you’s and us a kebab or something…

Liam Catterson: That’s fine!

(Martin and the rest of Lost Generation X leave Liam and Charlene)

(Camera’s fade out)

(Commerical)

(Austin Lonewolf is backstage heading to his match)

Trevor Thompson: Austin…up next, you’re in a number one contender match, a Fatal Four Way match to determine the number one contender for the New Age Championship at Pick Your Poison. What are your thoughts on that?

Austin Lonewolf: My thoughts? My thoughts are nothing. Because this match is too easy…

Trevor Thompson: But this is a fatal four….

Austin Lonewolf: I don’t care if it’s a six man, twelve man, hell the entire FWE roster. The thing is, I am in a match against Chris Lucifer, Two-Face and Zeke Nero. What do these guys have against me? Do they mean any threat towards me. Look at me, I have been on a roll ever since my debut. You think a trio of washed up guys stand a chance against me?

Trevor Thompson: Well…You do have only a twenty five percent chance of winning…

Austin Lonewolf: Ah-ha…So do the others. Are you going to say to each one of them “How do you know you stand a chance of victory?” Here is the thing Trevor, none of those worthless assholes has had as much hype as I have had. I have been in FWE for around a month, already I have beaten the FWE Champion TWICE…I have been up the top leagues with your Johnny Ventura’s, Puerto Rican Pitbulls…What has average joes like Two-Face achieved? Oh, a match at Frontline Warfare…HOORAY…Zeke Nero’s biggest accomplishment was being on the brand of Warpath, and Chris Lucifer? I have NO fucking idea.

Trevor Thompson: But those three could pose a threat to you and gang up on you….

Austin Lonewolf: You know what Trevor, why don’t you take your untalented and pathetic ass to someone who matters. You’re a poor excuse for an interviewer. So get out of my sight, because I do NOT want to know you even exist anymore…

(Austin heads off)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a Fatal Four Way, Battle Royal match. You can be eliminated by being thrown over the top rope!

(AIRBOURNE - Runnin' Wild hits, Two-Face comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds, TWWWO FAAAAACEEEE

Ted: This is a moment only Two-Face can achieve and he can do it tonight. He has to win this battle royal tonight to make sure he can get another shot at glory. So can Two-Face do this so he can get a title shot against Lawrence at Pick Your Poison?

(Bitter End -The Veer Union hits, Two-Face comes out to massive boos)

JA: From Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEEEKEEEE NEEEEEROOOOOO

Mike: Zeke Nero managed to become a winner last week, could he pick up another victory tonight? Zeke has been feisty all week backstage on Warpath and Zeke has a lot of hope this week. He can do it tonight! Let’s see what happens!
(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer walks out with a mixed reaction)

JA: From Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIS LUUUUUUUUUUCIFFFFEEEEEER

Mike: And Chris Lucifer in my books has a good chance too. Chris has been consistent with his form as of late, wanting to take every chance he can achieve. If this moment can be capitalized by one person, it can be Chris. But can he take control of this?

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with mixed reactions)

JA: And finally, from Bronx, New York, weighing at 210 pounds, AUSTIN LOOOONEWOOOOOLF

Ted: I beg to differ with your choices because Austin Lonewolf is the person with a lot of talent. Ever since bursting into this company back at Frontline Warfare, he has been a warrior and nobody has been able to make him look weaker. This could be the greatest day for Austin tonight!

Ted: And here we go, Fatal Four Way battle royal match to determine the number one contender for the New Age Championship. And Two-Face and Zeke Nero go for each other, Lonewolf and Lucifer lock up….You can see, a nice kick to the chin by Nero to Two-Face, whereas Lonewolf trying to eliminate Lucifer, but Lucifer won’t have it….

Mike: And now, Two-Face and Nero lock up, Two-Face pushing Nero to the ropes…TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM….AND LOOK, NERO IS HANGING ON…But Nero gets up, headbutts the ribs of Two-Face and gets back into the ring.

Ted: And you can see, Lonewolf is sending kicks to the back of the head to Lucifer…Backing Lucifer up to the ropes…Lonewolf takes a few steps back…CLOTHESLINE….BUT LUCIFER HANGS ON. AND LONEWOLF NOW PRESSING THE BOOT INTO THE FACE OF LUCIFER…

Mike: And Two-Face once again trying to eliminate Nero from this match. Nero is trying all he can to fight back, but you have to wonder, how much more does Two-Face have to do this until he can eliminate Nero if he can?

Ted: Who knows…Nero gets back in the ring, with heavy lefts and rights to the gut of Two-Face, as Nero struggles to eliminate Two-Face…But Two-Face brings a right hand to the face of Nero….

Mike: And now, Lucifer, HITTING THE SUPERKICK TO THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF….OH MY GAWD!!

Ted: And now, Lonewolf is down, Two-Face, Nero and Lucifer huddle up AND LOOK, TWO-FACE AND LUCIFER TEAM UP TO TRY AND TAKE OUT NERO….And now, Nero pressed up to the ropes, AND TWO-FACE AND LUCIFER, TRYING ALL THEY CAN TO ELIMINATE NERO…TWO ON ONE. BUT WILL IT WORK?

Mike: IT MIGHT DO, THEY LOOK LIKE THEY WILL ELIMINATE NERO. BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF RUSHES UP TO HIS FEET AND BREAKS UP THE ATTEMPT…Now Lonewolf goes to Two-Face and brings the head down to the knee…

Ted: And now, Lonewolf with the neckbreaker to Two-Face, AND NOW, STOMPING AWAY AT TWO-FACE…VICIOUS STOMPS….

Mike: Meanwhile, Lucifer bends the arm behind Nero….Nero is suffering hard here…And now, Lucifer lets go. Nero brought up to his feet…AGAIN ATTEMPTING TO BE THROWN OUT THE RING…NERO ONCE AGAIN HANGS ON FOR DEAR LIFE….

Ted: There is no way to eliminate him early on, they need to weaken him if they want rid of him. Nero now gets back in the ring, LOOK AT NERO NOW, AN UPPERCUT TO LUCIFER...Two-Face comes along...UPPERCUT TO HIM!

Mike: And now, Nero comes to Lonewolf, who is resting on the ropes...AND NERO, TRYING TO ELIMINATE AUSTIN LONEWOLF, HE IS HALFWAY THERE. LONEWOLF JUST HANGING ON

Ted: AND LOOK, LUCIFER, FROM BEHIND, ATTACKS NERO AND NERO CAN NOT ELIMINATE HIM.

Mike: And now, Lonewolf slides back in the ring, as Nero and Lucifer trade shots. AND LOOK AT LUCIFER....RED MIST INTO NERO'S FACE, BAH GAWD, NERO IS BLINDED...

Ted: Two-Face picked up by Lonewolf. BUT LOOK....SUPERKICK TO NERO BY LUCIFER, BAH GAWD!

Mike: That superkick might have dicateted the whole situation...As look at Two-Face, battling so hard to eliminate Austin Lonewolf....He is trying to tip him over the ropes....Now Lucifer is helping out Two-Face, they know that Lonewolf is as close to a threat in this match....

Ted: BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF JABS THE FACE OF TWO-FACE, AND BOOTS THE FACE OF LUCIFER!

Mike: AND LOOK,DOOMSDAY TO TWO-FACE...TWO-FACE KNOCKED OUT COLD WITH THAT ONE....AND LOOK, AUSTIN PICKS UP TWO-FACE, TWO-FACE FLYING OVER THE TOP ROPE AND THERE IS YOUR FIRST ELIMINATION....

JA: Two-Face has been eliminated!

Ted: Two-Face wanted a shot at the New Age Championship, he may have to wait a little longer...Nero is getting to his feet, and now Lonewolf and Lucifer double team on Nero, stomps to the midsection and Nero isn't going anywhere....

Mike: Nero trying to make it to his feet but that seems impossible with a two on one assault. This assault contines...BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF HITS DOOMSDAY ON LUCIFER, A CON TO TAKE DOWN LUCIFER!

Ted: And now, Lonewolf takes the ropes...AND LOOK, WRAPPING IT AROUND THE NECK OF LUCIFER...STOP HIM...STOP HIM!

Mike: THIS IS ALLOWED BECAUSE IT'S FOUR MEN IN A BATTLE ROYAL, BUT IT'S CHEAP, AND HE IS TRYING TO CHOKE HIS OPPONENT TO DEATH, DEAR GAWD...

Ted: BUT LOOK, NERO MAKES THE SAVE AND NOW AMBUSHES LONEWOLF. STOMP AFTER STOMP....Nero is done and now picks up Lonewolf, throwing him into the corner, Nero charges to Lonewolf...AND WHAT A RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK INTO THE CORNER...Now you can see,Nero is doing all he can to try and eliminate Lonewolf...

Mike: Well after choking Lucifer, Nero knows that Lonewolf is as big of a threat in this match than anyone else now. Lonewolf will use every dirty tactic in the book to try and win...AND LOOK, NERO ALMOST HAS LONEWOLF OVER THE ROPES...COULD NERO ACTUALLY ELIMINATE LONEWOLF?

Ted: HE COULD...BUT NO! LONEWOLF WITH THE ELBOWS FIGHTING IN THE FACE OF NERO...Nero forced to back off...AND LUCIFER ATTACKS NERO FROM BEHIND....NICE BACK SUPLEX FROM LUCIFER...AND A CLOTHESLINE TO LONEWOLF, CHRIS LUCIFER SHOWING THESE GUYS HOW IT'S DONE!

Mike: And now, you can see, Lucifer bending back the right leg of Lonewolf, LONEWOLF SCREAMING IN AGONY AND TRYING TO ESCAPE. THIS ISN'T ABOUT MAKING LONEWOLF TAP, IT'S ABOUT MAKING MORE AGONY. And Nero splits things up, now Lucifer and Nero, trading shots between each other,

Ted: Now, Lucifer has control with the elbow to the face. He loads the snapmare and a dropkick to the face. Now, Lucifer climbs on top of Nero and beats the face of Nero down. Punch after punch to Nero, Lucifer ain't giving up

Mike: And it's because he can't give up,this is a chance for Lucifer to get a title shot against Lawrence for the New Age Championship...Lucifer now picks up Nero and drags him to the ropes. AND NOW LOOK, HE IS TRYING HARD TO ELIMINATE NERO. YOU CAN SEE NERO IS TRYING TO HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE...

Ted: This cannot be lost for Zeke Nero, but there can only be one winner. But who will it be? There are three men in the ring, that looks to become two, as Lucifer is nearing the elimination of Zeke Nero....AND LOOK, LUCIFER WITH THE SUPERKICK...BUT NERO, HANGING ON, HIS FEET ARE INCHES TO THE ROPES....

Mike: Lucifer takes a few steps back…A BASEBALL SLIDE TO NERO, NO NERO GETS HIMSELF UP AND OVER THE ROPES…And now, THROWING LUCIFER…OVER THE TOP ROPE….LUCIFER HANGS ON…AND LOOK, A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE OF LUCIFER, AND THERE GOES CHRIS LUCIFER….

JA: CHRIS LUCIFER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Ted: AND NOW WE’RE DOWN TO TWO MEN, LONEWOLF AND NERO, AND LONEWOLF GOING FOR DOOMSDAY, BUT NERO SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY. A NICE KICK TO THE SKULL BY NERO…

Mike: And now, Austin is lowered to his knees, Nero takes a few steps back…Low dropkick to Lonewolf, sending Lonewolf to the floor. Now Nero turns around Lonewolf, making Austin lie on his back and Nero climbs on top, beating Lonewolf down…Nero is making an effort in trying to win this thing…

Ted: He is and no matter what, it’s always about Nero trying to be determined…Now Nero has Lonewolf on his feet…AND LOOK, SENDING LONEWOLF OUT…NO, LONEWOLF HANGS ONTO THE ROPES JUST, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT NERO IS TRYING TO RIP AWAY THE ARMS…

Mike: HE IS, BUT LONEWOLF ISN’T LETTING NERO GET THE BETTER OF HIM….AND LONEWOLF FLIPS BACK INTO THE RING, NOW LONEWOLF LAUNCHES HIMSELF FROM THE ROPES, CHARGING TO NERO, SHORT-ARM CLOTHESLINE TO NERO, NERO SUDDENLY BACK TO HIS FEET…NORTHEN LIGHTS SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF….

Ted: And now, Nero picked up, the gutbuster hits Nero…AND NOW LOOK AT LONEWOLF. SPINNING NERO AROUND WITH THAT AIRPLANE SPIN…

Mike: AND THIS IS AN ADVANTAGE FOR LONEWOLF, HE WILL MAKE NERO DIZZY, MAKING IT EASIER FOR HIMSELF TO ELIMINATE NERO! THE LONGER HE’S DIZZY, THE MORE OF AN ADVANTAGE HE CAN TAKE!

Ted: And now, Nero is put down. He is dazed, does not have the ability to stand on his own two feet…Lonewolf PULLING HIM OUT THE RING, BUT NERO COUNTERS, AND LONEWOLF FLYING OUT THE RING, BUT JUST HOLDING ON. OH MY GAWD

Mike: Nero now comes towards Lonewolf…Slowly, can he captilize on this advantage…Lonewolf makes his way up the apron, a jab to the face of Lonewolf…NERO GOING FOR THE DROPKICK…LONEWOLF DUCKS…GETS BACK UP, AND LOOK, LONEWOLF JUMPS ON THE ROPES, SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK TO NERO, GOOD LORD!

Ted: Nero and Lonewolf now slowly get up to their feet. Nero now up on his feet and he picks up Lonewolf…DOOMSDAY, OUT OF NOWHERE…OH MY GAWD!!!

Mike: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. AND LONEWOLF, NOW PICKS UP NERO, AND THROWING HIM OUT THE RING….HE DOES, AUSTIN HAS DONE IT!!!

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…AUSSTIIIIIN LOOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFFFFFFFF

Mike: LONEWOLF HAS DONE IT, LAWRENCE IS GOING TO BE FACING AUSTIN LONEWOLF!!! PICK YOUR POISON AIN’T GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY IF YOUR NAME IS LAWRENCE

Ted: WHAT A BATTLE ROYAL…AUSTIN CAME OUT ON TOP…AUSTIN IS ECSTATIC AND SO HE SHOULD BE. HE IS ONE STEP CLOSER TOWARDS HIS FIRST TITLE WIN IN FWE…

Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

November 6th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 6th 2012   November 6th 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

(Austin is celebrating and Nero is trying to recover)

(Ownage appears backstage and meets with Lawrence)

Ownage: You!

Lawrence: Look! I didn’t do anything, honest, I never hired Johnny to attack you

Ownage: Why did you not bother helping me, when I got ambushed last week. Was this your little plan on trying to push me to the limit even more? Were your boots too big for your cockiness because you beat me with help?

Lawrence: Look, Ownage, I was unaware that Johnny was going to attack me…

Ownage: You never answered my question…You never helped me…

Lawrence: Because I’d rather not interfere. It wasn’t my business to start with and I am not getting dragged into another situation…

Ownage: Well it wouldn’t be a shock…I mean every week you cause shit…well ever since you’ve become New Age Champion. Why is that Lawrence? Because you are a champion you feel more power over other people?

Lawrence: Look, these last few weeks have not been going my way, and I don’t see how you can blame me…

Ownage: Because you are the main person who causes shit every week. So why would it be a shock for you to set up Johnny to attack me last week?

Lawrence: Look, I have no beef with you. You and Johnny may be against each other, but I am too focused on winning tonight and winning at Pick Your Poison…I suggest you should be too instead of stabbing me in the stomach with this bullshit….

Ownage: You cross the line again, and you shall…REST…IN…PEACE…

(Ownage leaves with Lawrence shaking his head)

(Camera cuts backstage)

(Camera pans to the arena)

Ted: We welcome you back live on Warpath at the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania…Great night so….

(Camera cuts to Lost Generation X attacking Two-Face)

Mike: WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?

Ted: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Mike: LOST GENERATION X ATTACKING TWO-FACE…MARTIN, KEVIN, VIP AND MARCUS, A FOUR ON ONE ASSAULT…

Ted: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT…GET BACK ON MAYHEM YOU ASSHOLES…

Mike: WELL LOST GENERATION HAVE AN ACT OF ATTACKING PEOPLE WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT AND THIS HAPPENS TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE MOMENTS…

Ted: WOW…YOU CAN SEE BLOOD IS ALL OVER TWO-FACE, THIS MUST’VE BEGAN MOMENTS AGO, BUT TWO-FACE IS BLOODIED…

Mike: AND LOOK, OWNAGE, PUERTO RICAN PITBULL, ZEKE NERO AND CHRIS LUCIFER, IS CHASING AWAY THESE ASSHOLES…I THINK TWO-FACE IS INJURED…

Ted: WELL THERE ARE REPORTS THAT TWO-FACE HAD TALKED SHIT ABOUT LOST GE…

Mike: Sure Ted, believe biased stories again…

Ted: But look, Two-Face looks to be in agony. And I think he is going to join Rick Death in the injury pile, what the hell is going on in this company?

(Camera cuts to in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall!

(Promise - Nero ft. Skrillex hits, Cherish comes out with cheers mainly)

JA: Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, CHEEEERISSSSSSH

Ted: Last week, Cherish was released from her kidnapped area, who released her STILL remains to be a big question, but Mike, it is great to see Cherish is okay…

Mike: It is, I mean, Cherish is one of the greatest Hellcats to step foot in this company and I don’t think there is talent like her in this company. Tonight however, is about extracting revenge on Drop Dead Bitches!

(Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj hits, Nichole Clark comes out to mixed reactions)

JA: And her partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 128 pounds, NICHOOOOLE CLAAAAARRRRK

Mike: Well Nichole Clark is part of this tag team match, I am calling it one of the greatest tag team matches for Hellcats

Ted: It will be interesting to see Nichole’s role in this Tag Team match. She is not involved in the Hellcats Title match at Pick Your Poison, but is still and interesting character to watch…

(Remember the Name - Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove with the Hellcats Championship and Michele Deadly walks out)

JA: And their opponents, at a combined weight at 238 pounds, the team of the Hellcats Champion, StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly, DROP…DEAD….BITCCCCHEEEEEZZZZ

Mike: These women were behind Cherish’s kidnapping and now they have to pay the price at Pick Your Poison, these women are going to go all out…

Ted: They will, it’s their problem now. And look at Cherish, in the ring, she is prepared to kick their asses. And who can blame her?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Here we go with the Hellcats Tag Team match and it’s StephyyyLove and Cherish who will step things off. Both go for the lock up. A takedown by StephyyyLove and now StephyyyLove kicking the side of Cherish. StephyyyLove picks up Cherish and throws her into the corner…StephyyyLove slowly comes towards Cherish and now brings the knee up….

Mike: StephyyyLove now trying to place Cherish on top of the turnbuckle….BUT CHERISH BEATING DOWN ON STEPHYYYLOVE, AND CHERISH PUSHES STEPHYYYLOVE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE…Now Cherish is levelling herself to StephyyyLove…AND HITS THE BODY SPLASH ON STEPHYYYLOVE

Ted: And now, Cherish comes towards Nichole Clark, and she tags her in. StephyyyLove and Nichole have had beef all week on FWE.com and now these two can take their hatred on each other. Both Hellcats lock up and Nichole Clark raises the knee to the ribs…Nichole sends StephyyyLove to the bottom right turnbuckle….Nichole charges…NOBODY HOMES AS STEPHYYYLOVE MOVE S OUT THE WAY

Mike: And now, StephyyyLove grabs the head of Nichole Clark, takes her to the top left turnbuckle…AND SMACKS THE HEAD ACROSS THE TURNBUCKLE…GOOD LORD

Ted: StephyyyLove now tags in Michele Deadly…She pulls Michele Deadly…TO SPLASH THE BODY ONTO CLARK…And now, Deadly sends a kick to the cheeks of Nichole Clark, Deadly sends herself running to Clark….AND SHE CATCHES HER TO PLANT THE HURRICARANA!

Mike: And now, Deadly charges for Nichole…BULLDOG….NO, DEADLY HAS A COUNTER COVER FROM THAT ATTEMPTED BULLDOG….

1…………………………………………………………………..

2…………..KICKOUT

Ted: Clark managed to kick out. Now Deadly picks up Clark, BUT CLARK WITH FURY, THROWING DOWN THE BODY OF DEADLY…

Mike: And now, Clark climbs on top of Deadly, AND LOOK AT CLARK, USING THE FISTS TO BEAT DOWN THE FACE OF MICHELE DEADLY. GOOD LORD. Clark now picks up Deadly, sending her to the bottom left turnbuckle…CLARK CHARGES FOR DEADLY….HEADBUTT INTO THE RIBS! OH LORD!

Ted: And you can see, Cherish wants revenge on Deadly. Extending her arm out and Nichole tags in Cherish…AND LOOK AT CHERISH GO. SHE IS SENDING A MIXTURE OF PUNCHES AND STOMPS TO MICHELE DEADLY, THIS IS THE TIME FOR PAYBACK!

Mike: IT IS AND CHERISH ISN’T PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE, YOU WANT TO WATCH OUT FOR CHERISH HERE….

Ted: AND LOOK, CHERISH, THROWS DEADLY OUT THE RING, AND THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET FOR THIS…

Mike: WELL CHERISH IS ON FI….LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE GETS IN THE RING AND AMBUSHES CHERISH, OH MY!

Ted: AND THE REF ISN’T HAVING ANY OF THIS, HE SENDS STEPHYYYLOVE OUT THE RING…UNCALLED FOR BY STEPHYYYLOVE!

Mike: It was, and now, Cherish is down, Michele Deadly slides back in the ring, and look at her smirk. She knows this is her advantage…And now, Deadly begins stomping away at Cherish. The vicious feet connect to midsection of Cherish. Now, Deadly picks up Cherish…HITTING THE DDT!

Ted: And now, Deadly is in position…She is wanting Cherish to get to her feet…Cherish getting onto her feet, unaware that Deadly wants to plant her!

Mike: And her goes Deadly….DEADLY DREAMS STRIKES THE JAW OF CHERISH, CHERISH FALLS DOWN, COVER BY DEAD…
1…………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………

3………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: Cherish manages to kick out. And now, Cherish brought up by Michele Deadly, Michele drags Cherish to tag in StephyyyLove…And now, StephyyyLove jumps on top of the turnbuckle, Deadly comes towards StephyyyLove…ASSISSTED CROSS BODY ON CHERISH….

Mike: And now, StephyyyLove gets Cherish up…She has the Snapmare set in place and now, StephyyyLove pulls back on the arms. Cherish in a bit of agony! BUT LOOK, CHERISH POWERS HER WAY OUT AND THIS MATCH CAN CONTINUE…Cherish now stumbling to her feet…StephyyyLove circling Cherish as she gets to her feet…Now StephyyyLove helps Cherish up…BUT CHERISH SHOVES STEPHYYYLOVE…AND THE FACEBUSTER FROM CHERISH CONNECTS

Ted: It seems like Cherish is back on fire…Now you can see…Cherish booting the sides of StephyyyLove…AND LOOK, AN IMPRESSIVE STANDING MOONSAULT FROM CHERISH…

Mike: Now, Cherish picks up StephyyyLove and sends her flying out the ring….StephyyyLove trying to get to her feet, as Cherish leans on the ropes and watches StephyyyLove struggle to her feet. Cherish now mocking the Hellcats Champion…StephyyyLove slides in the ring…AND A BEAUTIFUL KICK TO THE HEAD BY CHERISH TO KNOCK OUT STEPHYYYLOVE

Ted: AND CHERISH GOES FOR THE COVER

1………………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………………….

Mike: BUT DEADLY PULLS CHERISH OFF STEPHYYYLOVE AND YOU CAN SEE THE PURE COCKINESS FROM DEADLY AS SHE MAKES HER WAY BACK TO HER POST….

Ted: BUT CHERISH IS BEYOND PISSED, AND ATTACKS MICHELE DEADLY….THE LOU THESZ PRESS ON DEADLY…CHERISH ISN’T DONE WITH HER REVENGE PLOT

Mike: FAR FROM DONE, AND THE FISTS BEAT DOWN ON THE FACE….BUT LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE HELPING OUT HER PARTNER, AND A TOSS FROM ONE SIDE OF THE RING TO ANOTHER FROM STEPHYYYLOVE…

Ted: It’s time for StephyyyLove to unveil her aggressive ego. StephyyyLove now picks up Cherish, sending Cherish to a turnbuckle. And now, StephyyyLove has Cherish places up on the turnbuckle… StephyyyLove comes to Cherish…BUT CHERISH BOOTS STEPHYYYLOVE IN THE FACE….AND A DIVING CLOTHESLINE, TAKING DOWN STEPHYYYLOVE, WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM CHERISH…GOOD LORD!

Mike: And now, both Hellcats are down. They are trying to get to their feet, but Cherish is the first one up…Cherish now picks up StephyyyLove….Cherish sends StephyyyLove running and StephyyyLove comes back at Cheri…THE FINAL TOUCH, OH MY GAWD, THE KICK TO THE FACE…COVER!!!!

1………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………………………….

Ted: SHE GOT….NO! MICHELE DEADLY, ONCE AGAIN STOPS CHERISH FROM WINNING…Cherish once again pissed off and comes to Deadly, both arguing here! AND LOOK,STEPHYYYLOVE ROLLS UP CHERISH…

1………………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: STEPHYYYLOVE ALMOST HAD IT THERE…Now Nichole trying to tag in her partner, BUT LOOK, DEADLY KNOCKS CLARK OFF AND STARTS ATTACKING HER…

Ted: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…

Mike: Nope, Nichole down, as Deadly mauls away, and now, StephyyyLove grabs Cherish by the throat…PUSHING HER BACK INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, STEPHYYYLOVE CHARGES FOR CHERISH, CHERISH RAISES THE BOOT AND THE BOOT SMACKS THE FACE OF STEPHYYYLOVE, DEAR LORD…

Ted: Now Cherish pulls up StephyyyLove, BUT STEPHYYYLOVE STARTS A SERIES OF BACKHAND CHOPS, FORCING CHERISH BACK IN THE CORNER…Now StephyyyLove pulls Cherish to the opposite corner and Cherish moves out the way as StephyyyLove was aiming for her. Both lock up and Cherish brings the knee up, now she flips over StephyyyLove, sending a boot to the back!

Mike: And now, Cherish picks up the head, taunting away at StephyyyLove…StephyyyLove picked up by Cherish….DROPKICK BY CHERISH TO SEND STEPHYYYLOVE CRASHING TO THE FLOOR….

Ted: DEADLY DREAMS TO NICHOLE CLARK…OH MY GAWD….CLARK IS LAID OUT …MEANWHILE IN THE RING, CHERISH IS LOOKING TO PUT AWAY STEPHYYYLOVE, SHE PICKS UP STEPHYYYLOVE…AND THE KISS TO STEPHYYYLOVE, AND NOW SHE PULLS STEPHYYYLOVE RUNNING…THE FINAL…NO, STEPHYYYLOVE DUCKS, GOES FOR THE ROPES AND HITS THE SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY

Mike: AND NOW, STEPHYYYLOVE TAUNTS CHERISH TO HER FEET…CHERISH IS STUMBLING UP….THE ANGEL KICK STRIKES CHERISH, COVER

1…………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………..

Mike: OH FUCKING HELL….

(Remember the Name - Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove celebrates and picks up the Hellcats Championship and Michele Deadly celebrates too)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF STEPHYYYLOVE AND MICHELE DEADLYYYYYYYYYYY

Mike: THAT WAS FUCKING STUPID…

Ted: Mike, shut up, StephyyyLove and Deadly deserved that win!

Mike: You may think that Ted, but I think they didn’t deserve that after what they’ve done. Stupid bitches…

(Trevor Thompson is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Tyler Blaaaaade!

(Tyler Blade appears on the scene)

Trevor Thompson: So who is going to be your guest tonight for Time Travel?

Tyler Blade: Do you even watch my little show? I have no idea who wants to fail against me. Ask me another dumb question and I shall make sure you get relieved from your duties as an interviewer…

Trevor Thompson: I am sorry…

Tyler Blade: You’re damn right you’re sorry. I mean, I am the best in this company and I will prove that tonight when I not only beat some noob on Time Travel, but when I beat Ownage later tonight. Everyone is going to see Tyler Blade at his best when he manages to beat Ownage, the FWE Champion.

Trevor Thompson: And what about cashing in. Do you have plans when to cash in?

Tyler Blade: I do. But do you think I am going to tell you when I am cashing in? The whole point of cashing in is for the element of surprise to play in affect. So I am not telling you when I could be cashing in otherwise it ruins my moment…Now if you excuse me, I need to get prepared to travel back in time…

(Tyler leaves)

Trevor Thompson: Thank you Tyler…

Ted: Well we’re going to Time Travel with Tyler Blade next on Warpath!

(Commercial)

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen…The Briefcase of Opportunity Contract holder…TYYYLEEEEEER BLAAAAAAAAADEE

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets booed as he makes his way down the ring)

Ted: Well Tyler Blade has been invading Warpath a lot as of the last couple of weeks, bringing his Time Travel segment to Warpath...

Mike: Well he faced non other than RM Vrankovic last week on Warpath, and he beat him by a fingerpoke, which apparently upset a lot of RMV fans out there...

Ted: Well it's not our fault. He chose to be leave FWE and look what happened. But who will step up to the plate and challenge the potential FWE World Heavyweight Champion or FWE Champion?

(Tyler gets in the ring, the music stops and he is booed more)

Tyler Blade: Now a lot of you pussies were upset over how I beat RM Vrankovic last week on Warpath. All I have to say is he lost to a fingerpoke and you sad pathetic assholes bitch over a fingerpoke loss? So if Hulk Hornet does it, it's okay? This is what makes me sick of this company absorbing nobodies like you assholes into the FWE community. You bitch over anything that makes money for me, you bitch over the stupidest thing, but if the corniest person in FWE gets to beat someone with a stupid finger, it's okay? Well sorry to inform you losers, but Hulkie is no longer in this company because he understands that this company is better without him and nobody wants to see his sorry, pathetic and cheap ass on a FWE show ever again. So get used to the fact that FWE has no more corny, immature tossers because this is FWE. We're not a wrestling company that wants kids to embrace us. In fact, by the time FWE is on, your little kids should be dreaming and not watching the best like me kick someone's ass...Now I don't care who is at the back. If I could beat the former Inter-Anarchy Champion with a freaking poke, I can beat anyone who wants to face me, so bring your sorry, no good...

(Steve’s theme hits, the crowd give little reaction)

Mike: It's Steve! What is he doing back?

Ted: Well Tyler looks confident, and here we go!

(DING DING DING)

Tyler Blade: Now I am not done yet Steve, I gave the poke to the chest of RM Vrankovic last week, what will happen to you?

(Tyler throws the microphone out the ring and taunts Steve)

Ted: Well Tyler is taunting Steve...Steve looks awful...

Mike: He does, whereas Tyler Blade continues to mock Steve, Steve is trying to throw a shot to Tyler, but it's like he won't dare...

Ted: LOOK, TYLER IS GOING FOR THE POKE...BUT STEVE WITH A CLOTHESLINE, TYLER DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY....

Mike: BUT LOOK, KNOCKOUT BULLET...KNOCKOUT BULLET...AND STEVE TAPS ALREADY...

(DING DING DING)

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets booed as Tyler jumps to his feet)

JA: Here is your winner by Submission, TYYYYYYLEEEER BLAAAAAAAADE

Ted: Tyler Continues to put down past members of this company...And you have to wonder, WHO IS NEXT?

Mike: Well Tyler is in another match tonight, and hopefully this match will prove more of a challenge to Blade...

(Tyler picks back up the microphone)

Tyler Blade: Well...That is it for another week of Time Travel. See you assholes ne....

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull walks out, with cheers)

Ted: OH BOY

Mike: IT'S PUERTO RICAN PITBULL! PUERTO RICAN PITBULL IS OUT HERE....

Ted: WELL REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN TYLER BLADE WOULD ATTACK RM VRANKOVIC AFTER THE TIME TRAVEL MATCH, PITBULL MADE THE SAVE...AND THEN, BLADE WOULD RETURN THE FAVOUR BY COSTING PUERTO RICAN PITBULL HIS MATCH AGAINST PYRITE AND AUSTIN LONEWOLF

Mike: This should be extremely fun!

(Pitbull slides into the ring and he gets more cheers)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE...Time Travel is not done yet. I know it's your concept of a show Tyler, but I want to have a say in your shitty production...Last week, you stirred controversy on Warpath. Not only did you feel the need to attack RM Vrankovic after your Time Travel match....But later on in the night, you made me lose when I was just a second away from victory. And I am not letting you walk out of Warpath to stir more controversy. This week, your little games comes to an end and I don't care what you say about me Tyler, because this whole arena knows I could kick your ass anyday...

(Fans cheer)

Tyler Blade: Oh rea...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: SHUT UP!

(Fans cheer more)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: WHEN I SPEAK, YOU SHUT UP. I am not having a Mayhem idiot stop me from speaking. This may be your little segment, but this is my show. And if you don't like how things go around here, then take your ass and your stupid, pathetic briefcase back to Mayhem and hassle Lost Generation X with it. Because your presence makes everyone in the back sick!

Tyler Blade: Can I speak now?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: No you can not!

(Fans cheer more)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I disagree with these fans sometimes because to me they are idiots BUT when they say “TYLER SUCKS”, I cannot disagree with them on this occasion. You think you can come to Warpath and do whatever you want. You come to Warpath and you walk all over my ring. I don’t see why you’re coming here with that Briefcase, we all know you’re after the FWE World Heavyweight Championship, so stop trying to tease us. But it’s a good thing when that contract is no longer in use, your fat ass can now crawl back here anymore…

Tyler Blade: I can do whatever I want because I am Tyler Blade, I take no shit from people like you. If you can’t handle the fact that I am better than you, why don’t you walk the other way Pitbull. I mean, I am not like you who loses every match…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You do know I get screwed…Like last week Tyler, you screwed me from the perfect chance of winning….

Tyler Blade: No. You are never going to be a success in this company. After you won that King of FWE tournament, you have been plagued with bad luck with bad luck. I mean, why Pitbull? Losing to Ownage at Frontline Warfare, tapping out to Austin Lonewolf, and now, you’re noted for your losing streak…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You’re going to be noted for a massive bruise in your face if you don’t shut the fuck up…

(The fans react in shock)

Tyler Blade: Hard man eh? Well here is something Pitbull, at least I am a guaranteed World Champion. What about you? Your last shot was your only shot Pitbull, and I don’t care how much you want to prove yourself Pitbull, you have been given a chance to shine and you screwed it up.

Puerto Rican Pitbull: You want to prove me wrong? You want to think I am nothing but a flash in the pan? You want that Tyler? Well how about me and you, one on one at Pick Your Poison…in a Steel…Cage…

Tyler Blade:………………YOU’RE ON…..

(Fans cheer)

Tyler Blade: ON ONE CONDITION…IF YOU LOSE, YOU WORK FOR ME…If you choose not to even accept that stipulation…The deal is off…

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I am not scared of a stipulation. YOU’RE ON!

(Puerto Rican Pitbull leaves the ring)

Ted: HOLY SHIT, TYLER BLADE VERSES PUERTO RICAN PITBULL, A STEEL CAGE IS WHAT WILL SURROUND THEM

Mike: NOT JUST THAT, IF PITBULL LOSES, HE ENDS UP WORKING FOR TYLER BLADE…OH MY…

Ted: Have you ever heard of a king being a slave?

Mike: Never in my life, but I have heard that Pitbull and Blade will conflict blows inside the Cage at Pick Your Poison!

(Camera cuts to commercial)

(Pick Your Poison II Promo airs)

(Camera pans back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall…

(Whose life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to a mixture of reactions with the New Age Championship)

JA: Introducing first, from Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds, he is the New Age Champion….LAAAAAWREEENCCCCCCE

Ted: Many have questioned Lawrence’s actions over the past few weeks and I am one of those people. Burning the Demolition Championship, interfering in or after matches, all these things are making people wonder if Lawrence is being too egotistical since he became the New Age Champion…

Mike: Yeah Lawrence needs to stay out of trouble. The last few weeks it’s been like Friday the thirteenth for him. All the bad luck that has headed his way is just unbelievable. I have no idea what his problem as of late is…

(Indestructible By Disturbed hits, Pyrite walks out with mixed reactions)

JA: And his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, PYYYYRIIIIITEEEE

Ted: If anyone is going to teach Lawrence a lesson, it’s Pyrite. The former New Age Champion still isn’t done with Lawrence. Pyrite needs this win to extract his revenge as he lost the New Age Championship to Lawrence at Tapout.

Mike: And you spoke about Pyrite teaching Lawrence a lesson. I think if there is anyone who needs to teach Lawrence a lesson, who better of a person than Pyrite?

(DING DING DING)

Ted: It is brute force against brute force. Lawrence against Pyrite...Both circle the ring and both lock up. Both struggling to find out who is going to be the one with the advantage...And it's Pyrite who takes control, with the headlock in tack. And now, he has Lawrence up for the Snapmare and now pulling back on the head, Lawrence trying to fight out of the hold...And he does so, fighting his way out!

Mike: Lawrence races back to his feet, and they both lock up once more, this time Lawrence gets control. The knee to the gut hits...FOLLOWED BY A FLYING FOREARM TO THE FORMER NEW AGE CHAMPION. Now Lawrence using the aggressive stomps to the midsection, trying to weaken Pyrite and the ref stops Lawrence.

Ted:Now Lawrence pulls up Pyrite, throwing him into the top left turnbuckle and now, Lawrence goes for a charge...CORNER CLOTHESLINE FROM LAWRENCE...Lawrence takes the right leg and no has the Leg DDT smashing that leg off the flooring....

Mike: And back up Pyrite. LAWRENCE HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER, FOLLOWED BY A COVER...But Pyrite kicks out before the ref can count to one. Lawrence pulls up Pyrite...BUT PYRITE WITH A JAB TO THE FACE OF THE NEW AGE CHAMPION...AND LOOK AT PYRITE WITH THAT SUPERKICK TO LAWRENCE, LAWRENCE FALLS, PYRITE GOING FOR THE COVER...

2.............KICKOUT

Ted: Pyrite not able to make the three count yet. But what a superkick that was...Pyrite now picking up Lawrence, HITTING THE FIREMAN CARRY SLAM ON LAWRENCE AND MORE DAMAGE TO THE BACK OF LAWRENCE...Pyrite now stomping away at Lawrence. This match looks to be a great match.

Mike: You're right there. And now, Pyrite stretching out the arms, pulling them back and increasing pressure to the New Age Champion! But look out for Lawrence, he is slipping out the hold. AND HE DOES SO. Both men back onto their feet and both going for the lock up. Pyrite shoves Lawrence out the way....AND LOOK, LAWRENCE HITS WHIPLASH ALREADY, OH MY GAWD, EARLY ON IN THE MATCH....

Ted: LAWRENCE LOOKS AGGRESSIVE TONOIGHT, SO HE SHOULD BE...PYRITE ROLLS OUT THE RING THOUGH AND IS IN AGONY....

Mike: Pyrite holding his head in pain. That Whiplash knocked something into Pyrite. Pyrite now slides in the ring....LAWRENCE WITH THE LOU THESZ PRESS TO PYRITEAND THE FISTS DIG INTO HIS FACE

Ted: You can tell this is going to be a mixed match, who will have more momentum? Lawrence now picks up Pyrite and the back hand chops connect to the chest of Pyrite, Pyrite being forced to the ropes as Lawrence keeps attacking Pyrite with the backhand chops...Now, Lawrence sends Pyrite running...WHIPLASH....NO, PYRITE DUCKS, HE COMES BACK AT LAWRENCE AND HITS THE RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK

Mike: Lawrence back to his feet and a clothesline by Pyrite...Another clothesline from Pyrite and things seem to be going smooth right now to the former New Age Champion! Lawrence is up...AND PYRITE BLASTS THE SPINEBUSTER TO THE BACK OF LAWRENCE...

Ted: Ans now, Pyrite has the ankle lock tight. IS LAWRENCE GOING TO TAP TO PYRITE?

Mike: YOU CAN SEE THE BRUTE STRENGTH OF PYRITE, TRYING EVER SO HARD TO MAKE LAWRENCE UNDERSTAND THAT HE SHOULD NEVER GET IN THE RING WITH HIM....

Ted: But look! Lawrence is edging his way out of the ankle lock. It wasn't enough for Pyrite to be able to make Lawrence tap out...Both men are now onto their feet....AND LOOK AT PYRITE, HE HAS LAWRENCE UP IN THE AIR....AND PYRITE HITS THE JACKHAMMER TO LAWRENCE, GOOD LORD, AND PYRITE MIGHT HAVE LAWRENCE, COVER

3....................................KICKOUT

Mike: NO! LAWRENCE MANAGED TO KICK OUT OF THAT!

Ted: It is hard to keep a guy like Lawrence down! Pyrite brings up Lawrence and throws him into the corner, Pyrite levels himself to the New Age Champion...WATCH OUT FOR PYRITE, WITH A POWERFUL BOOT TO THE FACE, KNOCKING DOWN LAWRENCE

Mike: Great stuff by Pyrite once again as Lawrence slumps in the corner and now, Pyrite forcing the boot into the face of Lawrence. The ref having to make an interference here...

1.................................2................................3.................................4.........................

Ted: And Pyrite having to leave the situation. Pyrite takes a few steps back however...AND RUSHES THE FEET INTO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE, GOOD LORD....

Mike: Now Pyrite marching around the ring, taunting Lawrence to make it to his feet. Lawrence goes to the ropes and gets to his feet. Pyrite watches on and sees Lawrence climbing his way up...Lawrence up to his feet, LOOK AT PYRITE, LOOKING TO PUT IN AN F-5....BUT LAWRENCE SLIDES OUT THE HOLD, TURNING PYRITE AROUND, WHAT A PUNCH TO THE FACE OF PYRITE

Ted: Lawrence wasn't getting fooled this time and now, Lawrence gets on top of Pyrite, and now hitting the face with several punches....Lawrence is going all out here tonight, he picks up Pyrite and throws him into the turnbuckle...Now Lawrence trying to lift Pyrite on top of that turnbuckle, this will be difficult for Lawrence with the size of both men being extremely large....

Mike: Both weigh at nearly three hundred pounds...Pyrite now is seated on the turnbuckle...BUT WATCH LARENCE...A FEW PUNCHES TO THE BACK....AND LOOK! A FEW JABS TO THE SPINE, AND LAWRENCE....WITH THE SUPER-POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP TO THE GROUND...Lawrence now crawling to Pyrite who is laid out...COVER BY THE NEW AGE CHAMPION....

1...............................................................................

2...............................................................................

3.......................................KICKOUT

Ted: BUT NO, PYRITE POPS THE SHOULDER UP...And now, Lawrence takes control of the head, and now look at Lawrence! Bashing the head off the flooring! Lawrence with the aggressive factor once more in this match and the referee splitting up Lawrence and Pyrite...

Mike: Now Lawrence circles the ring, watching Pyrite slip and struggle to his feet. AND A HUGE KICK TO THE FACE BY LAWRENCE BRINGING DOWN THE DOMINANT PYRITE...Now look at Lawrence, he is setting things up...FOR THE CLOVERLEAF...AND THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS...

Ted: NOT FOR ANY HUMAN BEING ALIVE, THIS IS A TIGHT HOLD AND ONE WHERE MOST PEOPLE MIGHT END OF TAPPING FROM. LAWRENCE IS TRYING TO GET PYRITE TO TAP HERE, AND IT IS LIKE PYRITE WON'T GIVE IN...BUT HOW LONG CAN THIS BE HELD FOR?

Mike: LOOK, PYRITE, EDGING HIS WAY OUT OF THE CLOVERLEAF AND ONTO HIS FEET. Now Lawrence is up...WHAT AN UPPERCUT FROM PYRITE...Pyrite grabs the right leg and slams it on the mat. Now, Pyrite picking up Lawrence and throwing him into the turnbuckle. Pyrite limps his way to Lawrence and now struggling to place Lawrence on top of the turnbuckle...

Ted: With the abuse Pyrite has taken in this match, this is going to be hard for him to put Lawrence onto the top of the turnbuckle. Now Lawrence trying to fight out of the struggle, BUT A HEAVY PUNCH TO THE FACE BY PYRITE WHICH SILENCES LAWRENCE...AND NOW LOOK AT PYRITE....PYRITE HITTING THE TORNADO BOMB, THAT HAS GOT TO CAUSE A LOT OF DAMAGE TO THE BACK OF LAWRENCE...

Mike: And now, Pyrite is in control again. Pyrite connecting the running neck twist to Lawrence. And now...Picking up Lawrence by the head and hitting the back neckbreaker, Pyrite shouting abusive language towards Lawrence, this is the confidence moment for Pyrite...Pyrite now picking up Lawrence once more...BACK SUPLEX HITS THE SPINE OF LAWRENCE AND ONCE AGAIN, THAT SPINE NOT DOING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION ANY GOOD...

Ted: It isn't and with a guy of Pyrite's nature, it's something you want to try and counter as soon as possible, but Pyrite has Lawrence's number and now, you can see Pyrite forcing Lawrence up to his feet again, throwing him into the corner. A punch to the head, followed by a middle kick...Pyrite then tosses Lawrence to the middle of the ring...AND NOW, PYRITE IS CALLING IT. HE IS SICK OF WAITING, AND THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT PYRITE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR...

Mike: Yes, as Lawrence stumbles to his feet, Pyrite licks his lips. He is ready to put away Lawrence! A humiliation for the New Age Champion? And now, Lawrence is up...He turns around...HERE GOES PYRITE...WITH THE SPE...OH MY GAWD, NO! WHAT THE HELL

Ted: A BEAUTIFUL COUNTER FROM LAWRENCE, HITTING THE WHIPLASH AND THAT HAS TO KNOCK OUT PYRITE, COVER BY LAWRENCE, THAT'S A WRAP!
1........................................................................................

2........................................................................................

3........................................................................................

(DING DING DING)

(Whose life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence picks up the New Age Championship and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, LAAWREEEENCCEEEEEE

Ted: BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, THESE GUYS WOULD NOT LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE AND POSSESSION CHANGED REPEATEDLY, BUT IT WAS THE NEW AGE CHAMPION THAT GOT THE WIN

Mike: I loved that match, two of Warpath's biggest guys face each other and the match exploded. And Lawrence can rest after that aggressive battle...

(Replay shown)

Ted: Here it is, one more time, the spear was going to be in place, Lawrence got to his feet...NO, Lawrence countered it into a stunning Whiplash and knocked out Pyrite...

(Live camera resumes, Lawrence has hit attention turned to Pyrite)

Mike: Wait a moment...I doubt Lawrence is done...

Ted: NO HE ISN'T AND LOOK, LAWRENCE IS AMBUSHING PYRITE...

Mike: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS KID...

Ted: I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT CAN'T YOU SHOW A BIT OF RESPECT LAWRENCE?

Mike: HE CAN'T. HE IS THIRSTY FOR MORE BLOOD. HE IS THIRSTY FOR MORE PYRITE...

Ted: THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC. And now what is Lawrence up to? What is this disgrace to the New Age championship up to now?

(Lawrence pulls out a table)

Mike: Oh no...NOT A TABLE...NOT A FREAKING TABLE...

Ted: YOU KNOW SOMETHING? EVERY WEEK SINCE LAWRENCE HAS BECAME THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, HE HAS CAUSED CONTROVERSEY, AND TONIGHT IS PROVING TO BE ANOTHER NIGHT WHERE LAWRENCE HAS TO BE A PRICK...

Mike: WELL WHERE THE HELL IS AUSTIN LONEWOLF? HE IS FIGHTING LAWRENCE AT PICK YOUR POISON...

Ted: WELL NOW...LAWRENCE IS SETTING THE TABLE UP...HE IS WANTING TO PUT PYRITE THROUGH THAT TABLE...

Mike: This is unbelievable...And look! Pyrite is on the shoulders of Lawrence...I THINK LAWRENCE IS GOING TO....

(Arena lighting goes to dark)

Ted: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Mike: WHAT THE HELL?

Ted: SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, the crowd explode in cheers)

Mike: NO FUCKING WAY!

Ted: NO! NO! NO! THIS CANNOT BE!!

Mike: IT IS! HE IS BACK! OH MY GAWD,

Ted: IT'S DORIN, LAWRENCE IS STUNNED, WE'RE STUNNED AND THE WHOLE DAMN ARENA IS STUNNED...

Mike: I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. THE LAST TIME WE SAW DORIN WAS IN THAT STREET FIGHT AND HE WAS INJURED AFTER FIGHTING MARCUS SPENCER, AND NOW, NEARLY FOUR MONTHS SINCE, DORIN IS BACK...

Ted: DORIN CHARGES DOWN THE RAMP AND HERE WE GO, LAWRENCE AND DORIN TRADING PUNCHES...LAWRENCE AND DORIN FIGHTING HERE...THIS IS GETTING UNDISPUTED

Mike: AND DORIN, CLUBBING BLOWS TO THE FACE, THROWING THE FACE OF LAWRENCE OFF THE TABLE…

Ted: AND NOW, LOOK AT DORIN…HITTING THE SIT-OUT POWERBOMB ON LAWRENCE….

Mike: AND LOOK, THIS IS SOMETHING WE’VE BEEN MISSING…DORIN GETTING READY…

Ted: LAWRENCE STRUGGLES TO GET ONTO HIS FEET, BUT THE FANS ARE SCREAMING FOR DORIN….

Mike: AND LOOK, THE REJECT, THROW THE TABLE…LAWRENCE IS PUT THROW A TABLE….OH GAWD

Ted: DORIN IS FUCKING BACK!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits again, Dorin gets up on the turnbuckle and celebrates to the fans before tending to Pyrite)

Mike: OH MY LORD, THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COMEBACKS IN FWE HISTORY. DORIN IS BACK IN THIS COMPANY AND LAWRENCE IS THE FIRST VICTIM OF THE SECOND COMING OF DORIN

Ted: HE IS, AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING DORIN COMPETE IN ACTION NEXT WEEK. THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET HERE TONIGHT, AND SO THEY SHOULD BE!!!

(Commercial)

(Mayhem promo airs)

(Cherish is walking backstage, Charlene comes out her locker-room)

Charlene Appleby: Cherish, I was expecting to see you

Cherish: Yeah I have been expecting to see you too. I mean, I couldn’t find you…

Charlene Appleby: Yeah…I had a little…business. Anyways, Now that you’re here, I can finally get business under way for your match. Now I hope you thought about this because once you’ve chosen the match, there is no going back…

Cherish: I only needed a couple of minutes to think about it. Screw a week…

(StephyyyLove and Deadly come in the picture)

Charlene Appleby: Ladies, I am glad you are here…Because Cherish was just going to tell me what match you girls will be contesting in…

Cherish: Well, I had a long think what match I’d want…And what better than a Ladder match for the Hellcats Championship…

StephyyyLove: I GET IT. YOU CAN’T PIN ME SO YOU WANT A DIFFERENT METHOD TO BEAT ME…

Cherish: No, it’s not that I can’t pin you. I just feel like making you more of an ugly mess than you are already. Then I will climb up the ladder and grab my Hellcats Title…

StephyyyLove: HAHAHA, THIS GIRL THINKS SHE IS GOING TO BECOME HELLCATS CHAMPION…OH MY….

Cherish: I am not thinking that at all…I am going to be the Hellcats Champion…Like it or not…And next week StephyyyLove, you can ditch your little bitch for the night and take on me one on one…That is if you have enough balls…

StephyyyLove: DID YOU JUST CALL ME A MAN?

Cherish: If you didn’t stick any make up on, we’d all be confused what you really are. Now I have a home to get to. See you next week chick

(Cherish walks off, Charlene goes back inside the locker-room and Drop Dead Bitches are pissed)

(Camera cuts to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Main Event is scheduled for one fall!

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out with the FWE Championship and gets cheered)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, the F…W…E Champion….OWWWWWWNAAAAGEE

Ted: HERE IS THE FWE CHAMPION. LAST WEEK, JOHNNY VENTURA SCREWED THIS MAN FROM CERTAIN VICTORY, BUT JOHNNY IS BANNED FROM RINGSIDE AND THIS MAKES OWNAGE’S LIFE EASIER…

Mike: Don’t be so sure Ted, he has Tyler Blade who could win. What could happen after the match is a big question. Will Tyler cash in? Who knows. But we need to see this to find out!

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets booed as he makes his way down the ring)

JA: And his opponent, from New York City, weighing in at 216 pounds, the Briefcase of Opportunity holder…TYYYYYYLEEER BLAAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEE

Ted: Look at Tyler and watch how his obsession with Ownage has gotten him. He wants the blood of Ownage so bad, he wants to humiliate him in the main event

Mike: About that as well, Tyler could cash in on Ownage tonight. He is the type of guy to do that. If he comes out on top, guaranteed he will cash in!

(DING DING DING)

Mike: The main event kicks off, Ownage wants payback on Tyler Blade, he has promised it, now he gets his revenge. Both lock up and it's Ownage who gets control of the offense, by taking control of the back, he throws a right towards the head of Tyler Blade,, but Blade ducks and they both go back for the lock up. Blade brings the knee to the ribs and now throws Ownage into the corner....

Ted: Blade charges at Ownage, BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY. OWNAGE TAKES CONTROL OF THE HEAD AND LANDS A PERFECT BULLDOG, Ownage quickly into the cover but Blade manages to kick out. Ownage brings up Blade and wraps both arms around the head, the head lock sealed in....Now converts it into a wrist lock and Blade manages to escape, HITTING A PERFECT CLOTHESLINE ON OWNAGE...

Mike: Now Blade drops and bends the arms back. Trying to make more agony to the arms of Ownage. Ownage quickly escapes and both men rise to their feet. Both lock up and Ownage sends Blade running. Blade ducks as Ownage looked for the clothesline...SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY BY TYLER BLADE TO OWNAGE, BRILLIANT COUNTER

Ted: It was and now, Blade gets up....Look at this, a series of elbow drops to Ownage as he remains laid out. Blade trying to take control so far in this match. Now Blade gets back onto his feet and sends Ownage into the corner, Blade runs and headbutts the ribs of Ownage. Now Blade struggles to place Ownage on top of the turnbuckle...Ownage struggles to stop Blade from getting some momentum...BUT IT'S TOO LATE AS BLADE HITS THE SUPERPLEX, GREAT MOVE FROM BLADE...

Mike: Blade now rushes to his feet and now has several stomps to the midsection. You and see, Blade trying so hard to benefit from something here as he picks up Ownage and sends him into the corner again. It looks like Blade is going to CHARGE...BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY....Take the head for a swinging neckbreaker and it seems like Ownage has control...

Ted: And the FWE Champion on fire right now, he climbs to the top....AND HIS THE DIVING BODY PRESS ONTO TYLER BLADE, AND LOOK, HE COVERS....

2....................KICKOUT

Mike: But Blade able to pull a kickout there. Ownage now picks up Blade and once again, has the headlock secure. He pushes Blade to the ropes and now has him running,....OWNAGE BACKDROPS BLADE OUT OF THE RING AND SMASHING THE SPINE ONTO THE CONCRETE. WOW!

Ted: Ownage now slides out as Blade gets to his feet, a running kick to the head by Ownage to bring down Blade. Ownage now picks up Blade and throws him into the barricade. Blade is slumped on the barricade and now, and the chops smack the chest, not allowing Blade to get any room whatsoever. Now Ownage has had enough of the chops AND THROWS HIM HEAD FIRST INTO THE BARRICADE, GOOD LORD....

Mike: Good lord indeed and now, Ownage throws him into the ring, Blade rolls to the center of the ring, trying to get to his feet, but watch out for Ownage, because he ascends the top of the turnbuckle. Blade still struggling to his feet after Ownage has started a series of abuse to Blade. Blade up to his feet, BROUGHT BACK DOWN WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE RIBS...

Ted: GREAT STUFF BY OWNAGE....AND NOW LOOK AT OWNAGE, HE IS WANTING BLADE TO GET UP. THIS IS THE MOMENT HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR...

Mike: WE COULD SEE SOMETHING HERE TED...BLADE IS UP TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK AT OWNBAGE. THE R...I...P IS IN....NO, BLADE MANAGES TO ESCA....BLADE OUT, BLADE OUT, OH MY GAWD, OWNAGE MIGHT BE OUT. COVER BY TYLER BLADE...

3...........................KICKOUT

Ted: THE FWE CHAMPION KEEPS THE MATCH ALIVE...And now, Blade picks up Ownage...THE EXECUTION TO OWNAGE, THE SUPERKICK TAKES OWNAGE'S JAW OFF...

Ted: And now, Ownage brought up once again, AND LOOK, A SERIES OF KICKS TO THE HEAD....FOLLOWED UP BY A DEVASTATING ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL.....Now Tyler locates the right leg, AND NOW, PULLING BACK ON THAT LEG, IT LOOKS LIKE BLADE MIGHT HAVE OWNAGE HERE, OWNAGE IS BATTLING TO TRY AND ESCAPE THE HOLD.....

Mike: NOT ENOUGH, OWNAGE MANAGES TO SLIDE OUT OF THE HOLD....

Ted: And now, Ownage brought to his feet once more by Blade. Blade sends Ownage into the corner, Blade comes for a charge....AND ATTACKING THE RIBS WITH THE SHOULDERS....And now, Blade shoulder blocking the ribs of Ownage, now sending Ownage to the opposite corner.....Blade charges again. AND ONCE AGAIN, OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY, TAKING CONTROL OF THE HEAD, HITTING THE FACECRUSHER ON BLADE....

Mike: And now look at Blade, rolling out the ring, with the FWE Champion mocking him! Ownage now slides out the ring, Blade runs into the ring. Now does Ownage....GERMAN SUPLEX BY BLADE, BLADE HAD OWNAGE TRAPPED THERE...

Ted: HE DID AND THE ADVANTAGE IS ALL BLADE'S ONCE AGAIN. And now, Blade kneels and presses the knee into the face of Ownage, the ref counting Blade now....

1............................2...........................3................................4..................................

Mike: And Blade releases Ownage from him. And now, Blade bashing the head off the flooring, Blade taking his frustration out on Ownage. Bashing the head off the floor and that must be painful....

Ted: It is, I can tell from seeing the impact over here. And now, Ownage picked up by Blade once again, Ownage is sent for the Irish Whip....AND A RUNNING POWERSLAM BY BLADE, WHAT AN IMPACT....

Mike: Indeed it is, and now, Blade, stomping on the back. Pressuring more damage to the back of Ownage....And now, Ownage picked up again, Blade sends Ownage running, Ownage is bouncing back...BUT LOOK, A COUNTER CLOTHESLINE FROM OWNAGE.

Ted: OH MY GAWD, AND NOW, BLADE BACK TO HIS FEET, BROUGHT DOWN WITH THE SIDE EFFECT, OH MY!

Mike: Ownage now circles the ring, waiting for Blade to make his way to his feet. Now Blade, getting to his feet, Ownage waits for Blade to get up...AND BLADE WITH A RIGHT....NO, BLADE HAS HIM UP....R...I...P HITS OUT OF NOWHERE, COVER BY THE CHAMPION....

3..............................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY BLADE....And now, Ownage sits Blade up and now pulling back on the neck, adding pressure to Blade as Blade struggles to try and gain something. A counter is needed for Blade, but Ownage continues to pull back on the neck, refusing to let go!

Mike: This is Ownage trying to make something of this opportunity, he needs to weaken Blade as much as possible....And look! Blade slips out of the hold and both tremble their way to their feet...After a slow get up, both men are on their feet. And both men, now circling the ring with hatred in each other's souls....

Ted: And both rush for the lock up, Blade gets control as he gets behind Ownage. He turns Ownage around...DROPKICK BY BLADE, CRASHING OWNAGE TO THE FLOOR.

Mike: And now, Blade picks up Ownage, Blade is throwing Ownage over the top rope...OWNAGE HANGS ON....BUT BLADE BOOTS OWNAGE OFF THE ARPON WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE...A HEAVY LANDING FOR THE FWE CHAMPION...

Ted: Blade now slides out the ring and now picks up Ownage. BLADE THROWING OWNAGE INTO THE STEEL POST AND LOOK AT BLADE, USING ALL THAT AGGRESSION ON THE FACE OF OWNAGE, BASHING IT ACROSS THE STEEL POST....

Mike: And now, Blade throws the body of Ownage back to the floor. And now, he circles Ownage, taunting and mocking the FWE Champion. Pure cockiness from Tyler Blade...And now, Blade picks up Ownage again. AND LOOK AT BLADE, BASHING THE SKULL OF THE FWE CHAMPION OFF THE APRON...GOOD LORD

Ted: Tyler wants to achieve this victory to push him, to prove to everyone he can be a world champion.

Mike: Tyler throws Ownage in the ring, Ownage laid out in the center of the ring...And now, Tyler jumps to the turnbuckle, he waits for Ownage to make his way to his feet...Ownage is up and TYLER HITS THE DIVING CLOTHESLINE, TAKING DOWN OWNAGE....

Ted: But now look at Blade, he is hungry to finalize this match...Ownage is struggling to make his way to his feet and with the abuse being inflicted on him, it's a good bet that this could be the closing moments of this match....

Mike: Ownage, up to his feet....AND LOOK, KNOCKOUT BULLET, KNOCKOUT BULLET IS LOCKED IN. AND THIS IS THE MOMENT TYLER IS LOOKING FOR.

Ted: YES, THE SLEEPER IS IN TIGHT...YOU CAN SEE, OWNAGE IS TRYING TO ESCAPE THE SLEEPER HOLD. BUT I DON' THINK HE CAN...

Mike: OH MY....OWNAGE IS TRYING TO ESCAPE.YOU CAN SEE, TYLER BLADE IS CLUTCHING ON FOR DEAL LIFE, HE KNOWS THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE WIN HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR...

Ted: BUT NO, LOOK, OWNAGE IS STARTINGTORIP THE ARMS AWAY. OWNAGE IS SLOWLY GAINING GROUND....AND LOOK, OWNAGE IS FREE....TYLER CANNOT BELIEVE IT....

Mike: WELL YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IT! AND NOW, TYLER BLADE ROLLS OUT THE RING, WITH OWNAGE IN STRUGGLING TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET...You can see, Tyler is wandering the outside of the ring, thinking of a plan to try and take down Ownage.

Ted: But that is the question, how can he be brought down? He is the FWE Champion for a reason, and I will admit, Ownage has had bigger dinners during FWE.

Mike: And now, Ownage is getting to his feet. Tyler rushes in before it's too late...BUT IT IS TOO LATE, SIDE EFFECT FROM OWNAGE...

Ted: A foolish error made by Tyler Blade, as now, Ownage trying to rest himself...healing from the abuse Tyler Blade has inflicted....

Mike: And now, Tyler slowly making his way to his feet....Ownage pulls up Tyler...KNEE TO THE GUT...AND ANOTHER...AND ANOTHER....OWNAGE ON FIURE, AND NOW HE IS BACKING BLADE INTO THE CORNER, HE SENDS BLADE RUNNING TO THE OPPOSITE TURNBUCKLE...OWNAGE CHARGES...A HIGH KNEE TO THE FACE...HE DROPS, THROWING BLADE ACROSS THE RING....

Ted: And now, Ownage climbs on top of the turnbuckle...He is ready to take momentum to the next level! DIVING ELBOW DROPS PLANTS THE SKULL OF TYLER BLADE...OH MY GAWD!

Mike: But now, Ownage has had enough of this. He is calling the shots this time. Tyler stumbles to his feet...AND LOOK, OWNAGE, HAS TYLER CALLED...R...I...P CONNECTS TO BLADE...COVER BY THE CHAMPION

1………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………...

3………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(It ain’t over til it’s over hits, Ownage picks up the FWE Championship and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, OWWWWWNAAAAAAAGEEEE

Ted: WHAT A WIN FROM OWNAGE, HE MANAGED TO BEAT TYLER BLADE

Mike: It seems Tyler won’t be cashing in tonight, Ownage looks prepared for the worse…

(Johnny Ventura rushes in the ring)

Mike: LOOK, JOHNNY IS IN THE RING…OH MY GAWD….OWNAGE TURNS AROUND, BUT LOOK, OWNAGE LAYS OUT VENTURA…OH MY GAWD…

Ted: OWNAGE ISN’T TAKING SHIT THIS WEEK, VENTURA IS LAID OUT….AND LOOK, OWNAGE HAS PICKED UP JOHNNY VENTURA….AND THE R…I…P CONNECTS TO JOHNNY VENTURA…WHAT THE HELL….

Mike: JOHNNY USUALLY GETS THE ADVANTAGE…BUT OWNAGE GOT THE UPPERHAND ON JOHNNY….

(Ownage picks up the FWE Championship and leaves the ring with the fans cheering him)

Ted: Well what a change in events, Tyler Blade and Johnny Ventura are laid out. But that is it for Warpath, we shall see you next week live on Warpath, goodnight ladies and gentlemen

(The scene ends with Ownage raising the FWE Championship in the air, Johnny and Tyler are laid out)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

November 6th 2012
Page 1 of 1