FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 23rd 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

October 23rd 2012 Empty
PostSubject: October 23rd 2012   October 23rd 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 am

(FWE Intro plays)

Voice: On a night where submissions matter most...

Mike: LUCIFER TAPS! IT'S OVER!

Ted: FREAKSHOW…TRYING TO SURVIVE….BUT NO, HE TAPS, HE TAPS…

Voice: Two warriors fight 'till the end...

(Clips of Johnny Ventura verses DA King airs, the end of the collated clips show DA King tapping)

Voice: A rivalry renews...

(The match between Freakshow vs Ownage airs, The replay ends with Freakshow tapping)

Voice: Victory shall be given to thou that shall not..

Voice: Tap... OUT.

(The Package concludes with short clips of each match, the ending shows Carnage hoisting the FWE Championship in the air)

(Camera fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: A week and a half since people were tapping out and since drama escalated, we’re here live in the Knoxville Civic Coliseum, in Knoxville, Tennessee tonight for Warpath, and the road to Pick Your Poison II begins Mike…

Mike: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, indeed it does Ted. And I want to know what lies in store for us tonight. I know this should be one interesting night of Warpath, with the fallout of Tapout tonight, what will our FWE Champion, Carnage, has to say about Freakshow…

Ted: Not just that but what is the deal with the Demolition Championship…

(Replay of Troy Conway vs Sidney Breeze air)

Ted: This is what happened at Tapout, Lawrence, the new, New Age Champion came out and ended the match on a double disqualification, we’re going to hear more about that tonight….

(Camera flashes back to the ring)

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen…Still your FWE Champion, CAAAAAAAAARNAAAAAGEEEE

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to cheers, with the FWE Championship around his waist)

Mike: Here is Carnage. This man endured hell with Freakshow a week and a half ago and he proved to the FWE Universe that he meant business when he faced Freakshow and that he was true to his word about Freakshow not being able to beat him…

Ted: Mike, I do have to say, Freakshow did have Carnage trapped at one point and he had nowhere to go. Johnny Ventura was the dictator of the match at one stage and he helped Carnage. So I have to wonder what Carnage has to say on his defense…

(Ownage picks up the mic and the crowd chant LETS GO CARNAGE)

Ownage: From now on, you can quit crying out for Carnage because the ‘Carnage’ you knew and cheered for is dead. Carnage is not a big name. Carnage is a name for those who yet to achieve something and is on a dominating role. But I have already achieved the thing I wanted and nobody is able to stop me, like I prophesised…

(Ownage gets in the ring)

Ownage: Who is next? Who is out to stop me from becoming the reigning champion? Nobody is out to stop me because I am better than everyone in the back. It’s clear, because everyone who I have faced has gone on to lose at Frontline Warfare, Tapout, whatever event that I am scheduled to fight for, I will make sure that everyone in the arena knows the outcome of my matches. But you get people like Freakshow, Puerto Rican Pitbull, they say they are better than me. If you’re a king, that does not mean you’re better than me. Because your name is that from Looney Tunes, you’re not better than me. I come out here every week, thinking that this is too easy. And I’m right. Nobody has the asset to beat me. And right now, I am getting bored. It’s typical every week that whoever faces me for my title, ends up losing. So what happens? How do I deal with the fact that nobody in this brand can beat me? Why is it, that everyone in the back has nothing on me? Why is it that I am forced to beat people who have a lack of talent…Why is it that nobody showing me that they are a threat? I have no idea what it is, but I just want to get on with tonight…Word is that Rick Death was pissed off with the outcome of my match against Lonewolf a couple of weeks back. So was I. I was actually in the middle of a great match and Puerto Rican Pitbull ruins the match for me. Yes, he did give me the victory, but I did not ask for his help. And I also found that a bit weird, you know, why would someone give me the match victory when I kicked his ass at the grand stage? Meh, welcome to FWE. So tonight, me and Austin are going for it again. No submission, no disqualification. It will be us two going all out for the win...And I don't give two shits if Lonewolf beats me this time, as long as justice is proven, I am going to fight him like a true fighter. Anyways, moving back to the fact I need a number one contender... Pick your Poison II...Now, a couple of weeks ago, I said nobody was around to face me. And I was right technically. Nobody had the charisma, the talent to face me at Tapout. Because I made Freakshow Tapout in fashion. Who else can challenge me? I haven't got a clue to be honest. Everyone has just wasted my time ever since I did become the FWE Champion. And now I am wanting change...
(Don’t Tread on me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes with a series of boos)

Johnny Ventura: I love it Ownage. You have nobody to face for the FWE Championship. Well that is funny, considering you have only defended the belt against nobodies. “THERE IS NO COMPETITION FOR ME, WHAT DO I DO”. Ownage, there is competition. You refuse to accept that however and that is the reason why you’re always going to be a pussy within this company…

Ownage: (Sighs) Do we have to have this? Do we have to hear you bitch on, thinking you are better than me now?

Johnny Ventura: Just so I make myself clear, I said that you can’t beat people who are doing grand in this company. People like me, who you refuse to face because you want an easy fun for the FWE Championship. Well how about you face me and I will end the suffering of the millions around the world. We have to put up with this mediocre opening moment starring you...It's sad Ownage.

Ownage: No, what is sad is that you thinking you've still got it. Tell me Johnny, since last year, when have you won a championship apart from the Brotherhood Championship with Richard Enragd? Oh may I pooint out, it has been a year and you've achieved nothing but more injuries than hot dinners. Face it Johnny. You're getting on and you should hang up the boots because you're never going to achieve another thing in FWE for as long as you're here...

Johnny Ventura: Excuse me, but had it not been for that injury back in July, I would be holding that belt now and you'd be in the position that Puerto Rican Pitbull, Freakshow and Pyrite have been in.

Ownage: Yeah, well you blew on your chance of fortune and the rich life that I am living. So tough break Ventura, but you're not going to face me for my FWE Championship for as long as you're existent in this company...

Johnny Ventura: How much would you like to count on that? Who would you prefer Ownage? Someone who you’ve faced over and over again or would you prefer some real competition? As the Pay Per View says, PICK YOUR POISON….

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow comes out)

Freakshow: Johnny, your hopes of being part of the FWE Championship will end by tonight. I may not have any respect for Puerto Rican Pitbull, but I have faith in him to kick your ass tonight

Johnny Ventura: Sorry, but if you have faith in him to beat the shit out of me, good luck, because I am going to beat him so badly, he won’t get another shot for what will be MY Title…

Ownage: BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIINGGGGGG…Johnny, I have been in this scenario before and it’s not interesting anymore. It got to the point where I am getting sick of hearing everyone in this company wish themselves as the number one contender. You all suck to be honest. You all bitch about wanting the FWE Championship when you all fail at the chance when you get it. I find that pathetic…

Freakshow: Pathetic? You want to know what pathetic? How you can have the balls to come out here and bitch about not having competition. I had your number ‘Ownage’ and you know it. You just refuse to admit that there are better than you…

Ownage: Shut up Freaky, you can’t talk about who is better and who isn’t because you’re not in the person who gets better. Wow, you are a three time Demolition Champion. How is that going to prove you are a main eventer?

Freakshow: Do I need to explain myself again Ownage? You had been beaten to a pulp…Johnny Bitchface came in and attacked me, so all my hopes went down the drain. So at Tapout, not only did I prove to be a Main Eventer. But I proved, you can be beaten, and I can do that at Pick your Poison…

Johnny Ventura: Shut up Freakshow, you didn’t win that battle royal fairly. Something has been going on with you, you can’t just become a guy, fighting off noobs and then suddenly, out of the blue, be in contention for Warpath’s World Title.

(Rick Death’s theme hits, the fans cheer and he gets in the middle of Johnny Ventura and Freakshow)

Rick Death: Nothing much to say about tonight. But I want Johnny and Freakshow to head back to their locker-rooms. Their match isn’t up next. Ownage, you’re right. I was pissed off with the outcome of the match a couple of weeks back. I thought it wasn’t a professional ending. Nothing to do with you…But, you will indeed be up in a match tonight with Austin Lonewolf and that match is going to be next…And yes, we will indeed be having a little tournament to decide the number one contender for the FWE Championship. The semi-finals take place tonight and the finals take place next week. I am also wanting to make a few announcements tonight, so I hope this lovely sold out crowd tonight listens up! Now Freakshow, Ventura, get out of my sight. Let’s kick things off with Austin verses Ownage….

(Rick leaves and Freakshow and Ventura are struck with confusion)

Mike: Well there you have it folks, Rick Death has spoken. Austin and Ownage right next on Warpath…What a night tonight will be…

Ted: I agree….AND LOOK, AUSTIN, COMES UP FROM BEHIND WITH A METAL PIPE…AND ATTACKING OWNAGE. WHAT THE HELL?

Mike: Oh lord…This is what Austin needed. An advantage. It seems like Austin and Ownage’s matches will never be resolved cleanly…

Ted: Freakshow charges…Ventura chasing towards the ring too…AND IT LOOKS TO BE A THREE ON ONE ASSAULT….

Mike: BUT LOOK, VENTURA…FURY BREAKER, OH MY LORD, FURY BREAKER TO FREAKSHOW!!!!!

Ted: And Freakshow is left there. Johnny leaves, and Austin stares on. It’s Austin verses Ownage part two after the break!!!!!

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And so begins the rematch of a couple of weeks ago. Ownage verses Austin Lonewolf. Ownage brings up the knee and tosses Lonewolf with that Snapmare. Now Ownage yanking back on the arms, even if Lonewolf taps, this match would continue as it’s a pinfall only match

Mike: Yes, it saves the controversy for this match and it shuts Lonewolf up as far as we’re concerned. Lonewolf escapes and both back on their feet. And now both lock up. Lonewolf sends repeated knees striking the gut…And Ownage stumbles back, AND GETS A HEAVY BOOT TO THE FACE BY AUSTIN LONEWOLF…

Ted: Lonewolf now climbs on top of Ownage and starts beating the face of the FWE Champion. Ownage’s head is laid flat on the ground, but he is feeling those shots dig into him. Lonewolf quits the punches and now pulls up Ownage…He throws him into the corner, Lonewolf charges. BUT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY….GERMAN SUPLEX PLANTS, COVER BY OWNAGE

1………………………………………………….

2……………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Lonewolf manages to pop the shoulder up and now Ownage picks up Lonewolf…Jabs to the face connect, stunning Lonewolf…ENZIGURI BY OWNAGE…And now, Ownage goes back down, bending the arm back, behind Lonewolf, trying to weaken it so Ownage can get control….

Ted: This is pivotal for Ownage to make an impact to Lonewolf as now, Ownage brings up Lonewolf AND HEADBUTTS THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF, KNOCKING HIM DOWN….HEAVY BUMP WITH THAT HEAD IS SURELY GOING TO BE CAUSING AGONY TO BOTH COMPETITORS…

Mike: It sure will Ted….Ownage now grabs the right leg of Lonewolf and slams it off the mat. Lonewolf rolls out the ring and taunts Ownage…OWNAGE GOING FOR SUICI….NO, OH MY GAWD, LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY AND OWNAGE’S HEAD BELTS OFF THE BARRICADE….OWNAGE MIGHT BE OUT WITH THAT HIT TO THE HEAD

Ted: Oh my! You’re right about Ownage. That hit to the barricade might just give Lonewolf the advantage he needed. And now, Ownage thrown back into the ring by Austin Lonewolf who seems to have took control of the impact that Ownage suffered….Lonewolf slips back in the ring and starts wandering around the ring. Ownage is getting up whilst he holds his head in agony. BUT LONEWOLF SENDS AN ELBOW TO THE HEAD WHICH SENDS OWNAGE BACK DOWN…

Mike: Snapmare by Lonewolf, and the Butterfly Lock is secure. But this won’t get Ownage to tap as you know, Pinfalls only….

Ted: This is only going to get Lonewolf to cause more pain to Ownage. Remember, no rules applied too, Rick Death said that the discard of the rules will keep the match more simple and less controversial….Ownage is making his way onto his feet now and Lonewolf still has that hold locked in. Both are on their feet with the hold locked in. AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, REPEATED RIGHTS TO THE GUT OF LONEWOLF

Mike: The advantage is there for Ownage….And now, Ownage is running….FLIPS OVER THE TOP OF LONEWOLF, GOING FOR THE COVER….

1………………………………………….

2………………………………..KI CKOUT

Ted: WOW, OWNAGE SHOWED SOMETHING THERE….Kickout though by Ownage…And an Enziguri to the back of the head to Lonewolf, thanks to Ownage. Ownage now taunting Lonewolf, mocking him to get onto his feet and Ownage is trying to show Lonewolf that he needs to learn that key word ‘respect’.

Mike: And now, Ownage picks up Lonewolf….AND LOOK, OWNAGE….R…I…P! OWNAGE MAKES THE COVER!!!

1………………………………………….

2………………………………………….

3…………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO, KICKOUT BY LONEWOLF…And now, Ownage picks him up. Ownage throws him into the turnbuckle and now, Ownage connects the headbutts into the midsection. Ownage now sending a couple of jabs to Lonewolf, now tossing Lonewolf to the opposite corner. Ownage now charges…LONEWOLF SIDE STEPS HIS WAY OUT OF THE TURNBUCKLE, CAUSING OWNAGE TO COLLIDE WITH THE TURNBUCKLE…And now, Lonewolf belting the kicks to the chest. Those quick kicks to the chest, doing some damage to Ownage. Ownage leans on the ropes, Lonewolf sends him running, BUT OWNAGE COUNTERS IT…

Mike: Lonewolf comes back…SLIDES UNDER OWNAGE….OWNAGE WITH THE KICK, HELD BY LONEWOLF, AND LONEWOLF FLIPS HIM OVER! GREAT SKILLS BY LONEWOLF

Ted: INDEED IT IS, And now, Austin Lonewolf has Ownage up on his feet….He sends him flying out the ring and Ownage hits the flooring hard. Lonewolf slides out the ring and now looks under the ring. Remember that no rules are applied here…AND LONEWOLF PULLS OUT A CHAIR. Ownage is crawling around the outside on all fours…AND LONEWOLF WHACKS THE CHAIR OFF THE BACK OF OWNAGE….GOOD GAWD

Mike: Lonewolf mauling the chair to the back, not allowing Ownage to make his way to his feet and encouraging the damage to the spine. Lonewolf throws away the chair and now throws Ownage back in the ring. Ownage’s head sticks out and LONEWOLF WITH A HEAVY BOOT, BOOTS THE HEAD OF OWNAGE, SENDING HIM BACK INTO THE RING…

Ted: And now, Ownage is trying to make his way to his feet. Lonewolf slips in the ring, now circling Ownage as he makes his way to his feet. Ownage is yanked to his feet…BUT OWNAGE BRINGS UP THE KNEE TO LONEWOLF, MORE KNEES TO THE RIBS. AND NOW, LONEWOLF BEING FORCED INTO THE CORNER.

Mike: And now, Ownage battles hard with Lonewolf. Lonewolf now sent to the opposite corner, OWNAGE CHARGES…BUT LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY. AND NOW TIGER SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF TO OWNAGE…

Ted: Lonewolf now slides out the ring and looks under the ring again. What is Lonewolf going to pull out? ANOTHER CHAIR. And now, Lonewolf slides in the ring. BUT A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY OWNAGE. AND OWNAGE MIGHT BE BACK IN CONTROL

Mike: Ownage drops on the floor and sees the chair right next to him. He reaches for the chair. AND NOW, BELTING LONEWOLF WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR….GOOD LORD, VICIOUS SMACKS ACROSS THE BACK BY OWNAGE.

Ted: Ownage back in control, as he picks up Lonewolf and throws him into the turnbuckle…Ownage charges. AND PLANTS THE KNEE TO THE FACE….Ownage grabs the head…AND TAKES LONEWOLF FOR THE BULLDOG, PLANTING THE FACE ON THAT USED STEEL CHAIR

Mike: And now look, Ownage is going for it right now. This could be the end! We’ve already seen Ownage unload on the R…I…P, now can he unleash another on….Lonewolf is up. OWNAGE HAS LONEWOLF ON THE SHOULDERS, LONEWOLF MANAGES TO SLIP OUT….AND DOOMSDAY. DOOMSDAY HITS, OH GOOD LORD, COVER BY LONEWOLF….

1………………………………………….

2………………………………………….

3…………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! OWNAGE POPS THE SHOULDER UP

Ted: BUT I HAVE TO GIVE LONEWOLF CREDIT HERE, HE MANAGED TO SNEAK IN DOOMSDAY FROM NOWHERE.

Mike: Now Lonewolf pulls up Ownage and now, Lonewolf has Ownage onto his shoulders….AND GOOD LORD NO! THE AIRPLANE SPINE IS CONNECTING NOW, AND YOU CAN SEE, LONEWOLF NOT AFRAID TO SPIN AROUND. NOT EVEN IF HE SPEWS HIS GUTS OUT….

Ted: This is all about trying to get the advantage, with spinning Ownage, it will daze him, he won’t be able to walk straight and the advantage is Lonewolf’s….And now, Lonewolf ceases with the Airplane spine, Ownage stumbles around the ring, dizzy and confused…AND LONEWOLF WITH ANOTHER DOOMSDAY TO OWNAGE…..COVER!!!

1………………………………………….

2………………………………………….

3…………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT, NO!!!! KICKOUT BY OWNAGE….

Ted: Great plan made by Lonewolf and it never worked for him. And look, LONEWOLF IS LOOKING TO DO IT AGAIN…BUT OWNAGE SLIPS OUT….ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE HEAD, KNOCKING LONEWOLF TO THE FLOOR.

Mike: This is unbelievable…I mean, look at Ownage, he is trying to get up, but for some reason, it seems harder and harder for the champion to get up. Maybe Austin Lonewolf has his number…

Ted: Well this is what was talked about earlier on the show, Ventura said there is someone that can beat you, but you refuse to accept it…Lonewolf picks up Ownage, AND NOW, THE PAIR START TRADING SHOTS. OWNAGE MIGHT HAVE CONTROL IN THIS. But Lonewolf, kicking the gut of Ownage. BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF, And Lonewolf now gets on his feet, circling Ownage who is trying to get to his feet….

Mike: Well Ownage is down, I think Ownage has been taking quite a beating today and it goes back to that match a few weeks ago, Lonewolf again had the upper hand on the champion….

Ted: And now, Ownage getting to his feet. He is using the aid of the ropes to help him up with Lonewolf, waiting ever so patiently. And Ownage is back to his feet now. Lonewolf now starts a round of shots to the face of Ownage…Ownage is being forced back to the ropes…Lonewolf sends Ownage running. OWNAGE SLIDES UNDER LONEWOLF….DROPKICK BY LONEWOLF AS OWNAGE SLOWLY MADE HIS WAY UP

Mike: But Ownage, beginning to fight back. Ownage with the kicks to the head. And Lonewolf kneels on the floor….Ownage bounces off the ropes…AND HITS A DROPKICK TO SEND LONEWOLF DOWN….

Ted: And now, Ownage rushes towards the top right turnbuckle, Lonewolf is laid out…But is this the chance for Ownage to redeem himself…Ownage climbing up high….AND LOOK, HUGE ELBOW DROP ON THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF, THANKS TO OWNAGE….

Mike: And now, Ownage slowly making his way to his feet, Lonewolf squirms around the flooring. As Ownage checks his back…And now, he picks up Lonewolf, he sends Lonewolf to the corner and now, charging backing. Ownage, LEAPING UP ON LONE….LONEWOLF CAUGHT HIM…OH MY GAWD, LONEWOLF CAUGHT HIM….AND A POWERBOMB BY AUSTIN LONEWOLF, A BEAUTIFUL COUNTER BY THE IMPRESSIVE AUSTIN LONEWOLF…

Ted: But now, Lonewolf is circling the ring. He is calling for Ownage to get onto his feet. Ownage is up…AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY….NO, OWNAGE SHOVES LONEWOLF…Kick to the gut…AND LOOK, OWNAGE HAS LONEWOLF ON HIS SHOULDER….NO, LONEWOLF SLIDES OFF……DOOMSDAY HITS, OH SHIT, COVER BY LONEWOLF…

1……………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Persoality by Living Colour hits, Lonewolf jumps the turnbuckle and celebrates, chanting)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…AUSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOONEWWWWWOOOOOOOOOLFFFFFF

Ted: BAH GAWD, LONEWOLF PULLS AN UPSET VICTORY OVER OWNAGE….

Mike: I am shocked! It was like Ownage was going to put away that win…But Lonewolf, with the great strategy we know him for, pulled a shocker and Ownage is going to be devastated over that loss…

Ted: He will…And you can see Lonewolf is gloating over the fact that he managed to beat Ownage….AND LOOK, LOW BLOW TO LONEWOLF BY OWNAGE….

Mike: I don’t think he is pleased over the fact that he lost to Lonewolf…Lonewolf deserved it though….

Ted: No he never…Austin was celebrating, everyone else does it…Ownage is just sour grapes over the fact he lost to someone who can beat him for the championship…More to the point, why is Lonewolf not in tonight’s mini-tournament?

(Ownage leaves the ring and he gets mixed reactions as he collects his championship and throws it on his shoulder, he then leaves and heads up the ramp with a foul face)

(Johnny Ventura is peaking around the corner, he sees Freakshow’s locker-room door opened and decides to investigate his locker-room)

Johnny Ventura: Cmon you rat bastard…Where are you hiding them….

(Johnny Ventura starts losing his temper and wrecks the locker-room)

Johnny Ventura: WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!!!!!!

(Johnny continues wrecking the place, Freakshow soon walks in)

Freakshow: HEY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!

Johnny Ventura: WHAT DO YOU THINK?! You couldn’t have won that battle royal without help. You were assisted with drugs. So what is it? Steroids?

Freakshow: Oh, I get this. You’re bloody jealous! You never had a shot for the title legitimately did you.

Johnny Ventura: Like I said to that idiot, Ownage. I would’ve if DA King and Pyrite never ambushed me. Anyways, you had your chance of stardom and you blew it, so quit wasting my time and accept me as the new number one contender before you even try to beat Pyrite…

Freakshow: Get out of my locker-room….

Johnny Ventura: Gladly…I just realized, it stinks like shit in here. Either you have some odour problems or you’re growing weed…Either way, sort it out

(Johnny Ventura leaves Freakshow’s locker-room with a foul face of Freakshow staring on)

(Commercial)

(A commercial for the FWE’13 game airs)

(Camera fades back in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a TAG TEAM Match scheduled for ONE FALL…

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship and the fans cheer)

JA: Introducing first, from Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds he is the New…New Age Champion…..LAWRENCCCCCE

Ted: Lawrence is indeed the New Age Champion. It was a shock when he was able to make Pyrite lose the belt, and it was something of remarkable when Lawrence found out he was the champion…

Mike: It was, we expect a great performance shown by Lawrence tonight and I believe he is going to show the world that he is a New Age Champion for a reason…

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer walks out)

JA: And his partner, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIIIS LUUCIFFFERRRRRRRRR

Mike: Lucifer had to tap out to Lawrence at Tapout, but Lawrence and Lucifer team up against the people who were fighting for the Demolition Championship, that was before Lawrence interrupted things…

Ted: Moving onto Lucifer, I think Lucifer has the job in his grasp. He just needs to continue fighting hard and he could get control in this match…

(Plays for Keeps by B.O.B hits, Conway comes out with cheers)

JA: And their opponent, first from Lawton, Oklahoma, weighing in at 225 pounds, TROOOOOY COOONWAAAAAAY

Ted: Well I have to wonder, would Troy Conway be walking out as the new Demolition Champion right now? I have to wonder about that but we won’t know the answer now, what we do know is Conway said on Twitter he is out to prove to Lawrence that he would’ve won the Demolition Championship had Lawrence not intervened. But will that be proven in this Tag Team match tonight?

(Bring it by Trapt hits, Sidney Breeze comes out with a mixed reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Salem, Connecticut, weighing in at215 pounds, SIDNEEEEY BREEEEZZZEEEEEEEE

Mike: You spoke about how Troy could’ve won that match at Tapout, and you also have Sidney Breeze, an aggressive character in FWE, he was the one to watch out for in that match, I have a strong feeling he is going to be someone being watched out for tonight…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Tag Team match is under way here and Lawrence and Troy Conway set things off. Both go for the lock up and it's Lawrence who gets control first hand, striking knee to the gut which launches Conway back, both lock up again and Lawrence gets behind Conway....Lawrence goes for a strike, Conway manages to duck. CLOTHESLINE TO LAWRENCE BY CONWAY

Mike: And now Conway proceeds to stomping on the spine, slow and vicious stomps on the spine making fine work of Lawrence. Conway pulls up Lawrence, sends him into the corner...Conway charges...AND COLLIDES INTO LAWRENCE. And a vicious facebuster by Conway, quick cover by Conway but Lawrence quickly kicks out

Ted: And now, Conway tags in Breeze, Breeze and Lawrence circle the ring, they both lock up and Breeze jabs the face which stumbles Lawrence. Breeze picks up Lawrence. LAWRENCE GETS BEHIND...FULL NELSON POWERSLAM BY LAWRENCE, GREAT STUFF BY LAWRENCE.

Mike: Lawrence now picks up Breeze, nice running knee to the face which sends Breeze breezing...

Ted: Love the pun Mike. And now Lawrence drops, locking in the head with both arms wrapped in. Lawrence in control as Breeze struggles to fight his way out. BUT LOOK, BREEZE, USING THE HEAD TO FIGHT HIS WAY OUT. And Breeze manages to get onto his feet...VICIOUS BOOT TO THE FACE BY BREEZE, and look, Lucifer extending his arm in hope that the New Age Champion tags him in, and Lucifer is in. Now Lucifer, with sickening blows to the head of Breeze, making fine work of him.

Mike: Lucifer picking up Breeze now and hits the Facebreaker Knee Smash to Breeze. Breeze rolls out the ring, rubbing his face…And now you can see Lucifer is taunting Breeze to get back in the….HEY, LOOK, CONWAY COMES UP BEHIND, ATTACKING LUCIFER…AND NOW LAWRENCE RUSHES IN THE RING,

Ted: Well chaos is already kicking off here tonight. As now, Breeze gets in the ring and smirks. He now climbs to the top turnbuckle….FROG SPLASH CONNECTS TO LUCIFER….And now, Breeze brings up Lucifer again. He throws him into the corner, Breeze charges. HEAVY COLLISION INTO LUCIFER!

Mike: And now, Breeze starts bringing the ribs to the stomach. Vicious assault made there. Now Breeze throws Lucifer to the centre of the ring and now gets a hold of the ropes….NO HANDED SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT BY BREEZE. WHAT A MOVE!

1………………………………………..

2…………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: But Lucifer manages to kickout of the hold. And now, both back on their feet, both lock up, and it’s Lucifer who gets control this time. Headlock takedown made by Lucifer and now pressuring the head. Breeze fighting to his feet….And look, shoves Lucifer running! Hooks the arm under Lucifer…BUT LUCIFER WITH A RIGHT HAND BLOW TO BREEZE…

Mike: And now, Lucifer tugs on the wrist, approaches Lawrence and the tag is made. And now, Lawrence gets to the top with the hold locked in by Lucifer still….AND A DIVING CLOTHESLINE WHICH BLASTS BREEZE DOWN…Lawrence now picks up Breeze for the Backbreaker, Breeze is trying his best to have Conway tag in…Now Lawrence picks up Breeze….BUT BREEZE KICKS THE GUT, LEAPS FOR THE TAG TO CONWAY AND NOW CONWAY WITH THE HEAVY FISTS TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE….BEATING DOWN ON LAWRENCE!

Ted: Conway is on fire tonight. And now, leg drop by Conway…Conway now picks up Lawrence. BUT LAWRENCE THROWS HIM OUT THE RING…Lawrence with this sheer force in him, enraging on Conway. Lawrence comes to Conway, who is hanging on the ropes…CONWAY HEADBUTTS LAWRENCE, SENDING HIM DOWN TO THE GROUND…Now Conway rushes to the top turnbuckle…AND LOOK AT CONWAY…DIVING CROSSBODY HITS LAWRENCE

Mike: And look at Conway, he’s ready to put away Lawrence…LAWRENCE GETTING TO HIS FEET….CONWAY CL…NO, LAWRENCE SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY….ROLLING FIREMAN’S CARRY SLAM…LAWRENCE BACK IN THE GAME…

Ted: He is! And now look, Lawrence, beating on the chest…I THINK THIS COULD BE IT….CONWAY GETS TO HI….WAIT, BREEZE, SNAPS INTO THE RING….GOODNIGHT KISS TO LAWRENCE, WHAT THE HELL?

Mike: BREEZE CAME IN TO HELP OUT CONWAY…AND CONWAY SLIPS FOR THE COVER

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3…………………………KICKOUT

Ted: A KICKOUT FROM THE NEW-AGE CHAMPION. And now, Conway, wraps both arms around the head, pressuring the head evermore. And you can see, Lawrence is slowly trying to make his way to his feet. Struggling his way…As Conway keeps that lock tightly sealed. AND LOOK AT LAWRENCE, ELBOWS TO THE RIBS, AND IN FOR THE TAG TO CHRIS LUCIFER….Lucifer strolls in as Conway looks on…Both circle the ring…And both lock up…Lucifer pushes Conway into the corner and starts shoulder blocking the ribs of Toy Conway…Now he jabs the face, a few shots there with the right…And now, Conway sent to the opposite corner. Chris Lucifer charges…BUT CONWAY LIFTS THE LEG UP AND JABS THE RIBS OF LUCIFER…

Mike: And now, Conway jumps up to the turnbuckle…DROPKICK FROM CONWAY….And now, Conway rushes to the left leg of Lucifer, AND LOOK SHARPSHOOTER BY CONWAY. IS LUCIFER GOING TO TAP TO TROY CONWAY?

Ted: PAINFUL HOLD APPLIED THERE MIKE. CONWAY IS STRETCHING IT BACK AS FAR AS POSSIBLE. THERE IS LUCIFER, SCREAMING LIKE MAD…BUT LOOK, LUCIFER, HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES. HE DID IT. And now Conway lets go, knowing he can’t make Lucifer tap out just as yet. Conway pulls up Lucifer and LUCIFER, UPPERCUT HITS….AND LOOK AT CHRIS, SHIN BREAKER! GOOD Lord. Conway is back up…AND LOOK AT LUCIFER NOW….SNAP DDT

Mike: It’s fair to say, Lucifer is on fire here tonight. Conway now trying to tag in his partner…BUT NOW, LUCIFER PULLS CONWAY BACK WITH THAT LEFT LEG. Conway boots the face…AND BREEZE, BACK IN THIS MATCH…BUT LUCIFER HITS THE SPEAR ON BREEZE….

Ted: Double Underhook DDT by Lucifer. And now, Breeze remains down. Lucifer wandering around the ring, waiting for Breeze to make his way to his feet. Breeze, getting up…And now, he is up. Lucifer, SENDING A MASSIVE BOOT…NO, BREEZE HOLDS IT. SPINS CHRIS LUCIFER AROUND. AND A VICIOUS AND DEADLY CLOTHESLINE HITS LUCIFER. And now, Breeze begins the comeback. Stomping away at Lucifer, those boots to the midsection, sending tremendous damage to Lucifer. Breeze stops and now picks up Lucifer, sending him to the corner…

Mike: AND LOOK, CONWAY TAGS HIMSELF BACK INTO THIS MATCH. NOT TO THE PLEASURE OF SIDNEY BREEZE…AND LOOK. As Conway enters the ring, both Breeze and Conway argue…AND LOOK, LUCIFER ROLLS UP CONWAY!!!

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: THAT COULD’VE COST CONWAY THE MATCH. But Conway presses on…

Mike: You can see, Breeze shaking his head in disappointment. Obviously not happy on how the situation is being handled right now. And now, Conway stumbles up. Both Lucifer and Conway lock up, with the knee smashing the gut of Lucifer! AND LOOK, CONWAYCLASH OUT OF NOWHERE…COVER

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3…………………………KICKOUT

Mike: CONWAY DIDN’T DO IT. AS LUCIFER NOW SQUIRMS AROUND THE RING, WANTING TO TAG IN LAWRENCE…Lawrence reaches his arm out as Lucifer, tries to reach him. BUT CONWAY, SHARPSHOOTER ONCE MORE. IS LUCIFER GOING TO GIVE IN THIS TIME? OR CAN LUCIFER SURVIVE TO TAG IN LAWRENCE

Ted: Lawrence needs to be tagged in. Lucifer. Lawrence is aiming for the chance to get in…AND LUCIFER, BOOTS CONWAY BACK FOR THE COUNTER AND IN COMES LAWRENCE….LAWRENCE AND CONWAY ARE ON THEIR FEET, AND YOU CAN SEE, VICIOUS CHOPS SENT TO THE CHEST, FORCING CONWAY TO BACK INTO THE CORNER

Mike: VITAL FOR LAWRENCE TO GAIN SOMETHING NOW…LAWRENCE PULLS CONWAY TO THE OPPOSITE CORNER….SHOULDER BLOCKING THE RIBS NOW! Lawrence pulls on the head, NICE NECKBREAKER FROM THE NEW-AGE CHAMPION

Ted: And now, look at Lawrence, he is taunting Conway to make it onto his feet. This could be the overall result here…AND LAWRENCE, HAS CONWAY UP….THE HAILSTORM HITS….

Mike: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE BACKS INTO THE CORNER, BEATING ON THE CHEST, HE IS CALLING FOR THE END, BUT IS THIS INDEED THE END FOR YOUNG TROY CONWAY. TROY STUMBLING TO HIS FEET, WITH A PATIENT LAWRENCE IN POSITION….

Ted: AND LOOK, WHIPLASH HITS, OH MY GAWD, THAT HAS TO BE IT!!!!!!!!

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Whose life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lucifer and Lawrence celebrates_

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF CHRIS LUCIFER AND LAWRENCE!

Ted: A GREAT MATCH PUT UP BY ALL FOUR OF THESE GUYS. THEY MADE A GREAT EFFORT TONIGHT. AND IT IS KUDOS TO LAWRENCE AND CHRIS LUCIFER. WHAT A MATCH THEY ENDURED THROUGH TONIGHT

Mike: It is fair to say,. Lawrence and Lucifer had the advantage tonight. They were the victors, they knew what to do, they were the ones who made sure they could get the job done and unlike Conway and Breeze, they had no trouble as a team, despite their conflict at Tapout…

Ted: Well Lucifer and Lawrence did indeed deserve that victory. They showed us, how a true team can get the job done…

(Commercial)

(Troy Conway and Sidney Breeze are walking backstage, they argue)

Troy Conway: This is all your fault…

Sidney Breeze: If you actually stayed down for the three count, this wouldn’t have happened…

Troy Conway: OH, SO YOU THINK I SHOULD LOSE TO SATISFY YOU? FUCK YOU. YOU’RE TOO YOUNG, ACTUALLY COME BACK WHEN YOU BUILD SOME TALENT HERE…

Sidney Breeze: You know what. FUCK YOU. I COULD’VE BEEN…

(Sidney and Conway walk past a TV and Lawrence calls them out via a Parking lot)

Lawrence: HEY….TROY, SIDNEY, ARE YOU WATCHING? I hope you are because this moment is going to be a moment written down in history forever. You see, the Demolition Championship doesn’t have an owner. And I was thinking, if you guys can’t settle the fact over who should be champion, I don’t think this title deserves anyone. That being said, why does Warpath need the Demolition Championship? Name me one person who brought credibility into this championship? Nobody. Not even your saviour, The Freakshow…So do you know what? The Demolition Championship is OFFICIALLY….RETIRED…

Mike: Wait, CAN HE DO THAT….

Lawrence: And to make sure this championship never has the pain of fitting another man’s waist…

(Lawrence pulls a trash can alongside him and reaches for a box of matches, he soon dumps the Demolition Championship into the trash can and strikes a light with a match)

Lawrence: Ashes to Ashes…Dust to dust…May this Demolition Championship….REST….IN….PEACE….

(Lawrence throws the match into the bin, and the Demolition Title burns, Conway and Breeze react and sprint to the parking lot)

Mike: OH MY GAWD, HE HAS BURNT THE DEMOLITION TITLE….

Ted: YOU’RE KIDDING ME….

Mike: THIS PERSON DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A CHAMPION. HE DESERVES TO BE FIRED….

Ted: HE IS FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL…

(Conway and Breeze reach the parking lot, Lawrence is already gone, Breeze goes for the Fire extinguisher and puts out the fire, Conway tips the belt out the bin, but the belt is already destroyed)

Mike: OH NO…THE DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP…HAS BEEN BURNT…

(Conway and Breeze shake their heads, the camera pans to ringside)

(Commercials)

(Camera cuts to Trevor Thompson backstage)

Trevor Thompson: PYRITE…A Word before you head to your match? I was just wondering, what do you feel about tonight’s match, which is up next?

Pyrite:……….WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS QUESTION IS THAT? If you’re intelligent enough to know your FWE knowledge, you’d know that I, Pyrite, have no feelings besides winning. Anyone who asks me that kind of question does not deserve to work in this company. And you know what? People like you make me sick….

Trevor Thompson: But what about Freakshow? How are you going to beat him next?

Pyrite: Do you think I am going to tell you? Do you think I will tell the world my plans to beat Freakshow? Get out of my sight, I have a number one contenders match in my distance. And the only people standing in my way are you and Freakshow. Now get out of my light or I will knock your lights out bitch….

(Trevor Thompson steps out the way and Pyrite walks onwards)

(Camera fades to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, the fans start booing, Freakshow comes out taunting to the FWE Universe)

JA: Introducing first, from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 201 pounds, THE FREEEEEAKSHOOOOOOW

Mike: We all saw Tapout a couple of Saturdays back, and even the haters have to admit, Freakshow tried his hardest to make Carnage quit. But it wasn't to be. And now, Freakshow finds himself in this number one contenders mini-tournament to get that chance again...

Ted: Freakshow is extreme in the ring, I believe, had Johnny Ventura not interfered in that match, Freakshow would've been FWE Champion RIGHT NOW. It's a shame that Freakshow is not FWE Champion, but if he wins tonight's match, that dream could come a reality...

(Indestructible by Disturbed hits, Pyrite comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 Pounds. PYYYYRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mike: Pyrite is a person, in my opinion, that shows a lot of fierce force in this ring. He is one of the best stars in tonight's roster and despite his loss to Lawrence at Tapout, he still managed to get a number one contender tournament tonight

Ted: Well the reason is obvious, Pyrite is that good. C'mon, Ownage was given a run for his money at King's Night, and I think, with Pyrite in control, things could be looking brighter for him...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, either Freakshow or Pyrite will be in the number one contender match next week, only one of them can join Ventura and Pitbull as both lock up. Freakshow has the wrist lock sealed in tight and pushes Pyrite out the way. Both lock up again and Pyrite brings up the knee, DISHING OUT THE CLOTHESLINE TO FREAKSHOW….And now, Pyrite carries those stomps to the ribs…The ref backing up Pyrite…Pyrite not in the mood for games, this is the first time since the World Tour that he has walked into an FWE event without a championship…

Mike: As Pyrite shoulder blocks Freakshow into the turnbuckle, lets remind people that Pyrite lost the New Age Championship to Lawrence, he held the title for 116 days…Which is amazing…

Ted: Pyrite now sends Freakshow to the opposite corner, Pyrite charges…BUT FREAKSHOW MOVES OUT THE WAY, BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX HITS…And now, Freakshow jumps to the turnbuckle…Pyrite getting up, FREAKSHOW BRINGS HIM DOWN FROM THAT DROPKICK. Freakshow drops into the cover….

1……………………………………………………….

2…………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Pyrite, Freakshow brings up Pyrite and starts smacking the chest area. Pyrite is blocked into the corner and now Freakshow, running knee attacks the face and now, Freakshow has the arms wrapped around the head, BULLDOG BY FREAKSHOW…

Ted: And now, Freakshow drops to the floor and locks in the head, pressure around the neck and now Pyrite battles hard to try and escape….Pyrite manages to break from the hold and now rolls out the ring and you can see Freakshow mocks him…Pyrite tries a sweep at Freakshow’s feet but Freakshow a bit too far back….AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW HITS THE SUICIDE DIVE ON PYRITE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE…

Mike: OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE. And now, Freakshow brings up Pyrite, throwing him into the steel post and now proceeds into bashing his head off the steel post. Freakshow going very strongly here tonight and with reason, he is aiming to get a grip with this moment of trying to be in the FWE Championship hunt once again

Ted: He is and it will take a lot of aggression to keep down Pyrite. Now Freakshow is back in the ring, as is Pyrite, Freakshow starts to bring up Pyrite…BUT PYRITE HAS THE COUNTER, JAB TO THE FACE…AND A HUGE UPPERCUT, SCARING THE FACE…

Mike: That move looked nasty there and now Pyrite has control of Freakshow and now hits the hip toss, followed by a sharp kick to the spine, Pyrite is running, BOOT TO THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW WHICH SENDS HIM DOWN, Pyrite going for the cover but a quick kickout made by Freakshow and Pyrite pulls up Freakshow once more.

Ted: And now, Pyrite and Freakshow lock up. Both men, battling to gain control…And look, nobody is giving an inch of loss of control here, both men, still in lock up mode, kneeling down to the flooring…BUT LOOK, PYRITE SHOVES HIM INTO THE CORNER AND NOW STARTS BELTING ACROSS THE CHEST OF FREAKSHOW, LOOK AT THOSE VICIOUS CHOPS MIKE…

Mike: I know, Pyrite is a muscle man…And now, Pyrite, TOSSING FREAKSHOW TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING….Pyrite circles the ring, waiting for Freakshow to get to his feet…Freakshow is up….Pyrite, WITH A BOOT…FREAKSHOW COUNTERS, HOLDING THAT LEG. Spins the body for a full 360 turn, THEN LAYING OUT PYRITE WITH A CLOTHESLINE…And it seems Freakshow could be back in the game….

Ted: And now look, Freakshow lowers himself, in position, teasing Pyrite to get to his feet. Pyrite is up...AND THE FREAK AFFECT HITS...CPOVER BY FREAKSHOW, HAS HE DONE IT?

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3…………KICKOUT

Mike: But Pyrite pops the shoulder up. Freakshow brings up Pyrite, and has hold on his head first...AND LOOK, LAUNCING PYRITE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, HEAD FIRST!

Ted: AND FREAKSHOW CHARGES INTO PYRITE, WEAKENING PYRITE FOR SURE THERE! Freakshow now throws Pyrite to the centre of the ring and now boots the back, sending Pyrite flat on the flooring once more!

Mike: Pyrite rolling out the ring and he leans on the apron, in agony, Freakshow has been giving him a lot of abuse in this match and I fear for Pyrite's sake, that he bounces back and evens the playing field...

Ted: Freakshow slides out, he grabs Pyrite by the head...SLAMMING THE HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE...And Freakshow, continues the attack off the barricade. Freakshow is showing Pyrite and the FWE Universe that he is one to watch out for...

Mike: BUT LOOK, PYRITE, ELBOWS TO THE FACE, STUMBLES FREAKSHOW BACK. AND PYRITE LAYS OUT FREAKSHOW WITH A CLOTHESLINE...

Ted: PYRITE MIGHT JUST HAVE FOUND HIS MOJO IN THIS MATCH! And now, Pyrite picks up Freakshow. AND THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS, SENDING FREAKING TUMBLING DOWN. GOOD LORD...

Mike: And now, both men race back into the ring at an eight count, Freakshow trying to get onto his feet. But Pyrite, stomps the head into the ground and now stomping all around his body! Pyrite picks up Freakshow, going for the snapmare and now, pulling back on the head....Pyrite using all that pressure to try and get Freakshow to tap...BUT FREAKSHOW ESCAPES...And now Pyrite picks up Freakshow. AND NOW, THOSE FISTS, PUNCHING THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW....AND PYRITE, WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE!!!

Ted: Pyrite holds Freakshow again. BUT LOOK, FREAKSHOW SPINS PYRITE, AND A PUNCH TO THE FACE BY FREAKSHOW.

Mike: AND A SPINNING KICK TO PYRITE...NOW THAT HAS BROUGHT DOWN Pyrite, Freakshow is back in the game. Bending back on the leg of Pyrite...But Pyrite easily escape and the pair lock up again. BUT PYRITE ELBOWS THE FACE OF FREAKSHOW! PYRITE HITS THE SUPLEX ON FREAKSHOW...

Ted: Freakshow up once more. Pyrite has him up...GUTBUSTER BY PYRITE...Pyrite now places Freakshow, stood up in the corner...Pyrite takes a few stepsd back. AND DELIVERS THE BIG BOOT, SMACKING THE SKULL OF PYRITE....Pyrite pulls up Freakshow. AND SMASHES THE SPINE WITH THAT SPINEBSUTER....

Mike: But look! PYRITE IS CALLING FOR IT. HE IS BEGGING FOR FREAKSHOW TO GET ONTO HIS KNEES. FREAKSHOW STUMBLES UP, HE MIGHT NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT PYRITE HAS IN STORE FOR HIM

Ted: He might now, AND LOOK, JACKHAMMER. JACKHAMMER BY PYRITE TO FREAKSHOW. PYRITE'S CHANCE IS NOW...

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO!

Ted: PYRITE DIDN'T MANAGE TO DO IT. AND FREAKSHOW'S CHANCES REMAIN! And now, Freakshow pulled up, thrown into the corner again by Pyrite. Pyrite charges for Freakshow. BUT FREAKSHOW RAISES THE ELBOW IN THE WAY. PYRITE'S SKULL SMACKS THE ELBOW. AND FREAKSHOW PLANTS THE BULLDOG ON PYRITE...

Mike: And the fans react to that as Freakshow, slowly but surely, climbs his way to his feet as Pyrite remains grounded. Pyrite now making his way to his feet, but Freakshow has already gotten to his feet. And now drive-by kick by Freakshow, taking Pyrite down again....

Ted: And now, Freakshow, nice belly to back suplex by Freakshow, followed by a huge elbow drop! And now, Freakshow grabs Pyrite, THROWING HIM ABOUT. Now Freakshow is treating Pyrite like he is trash...

Mike: Well he is according to Freakshow...Freakshow has him up. And now, the underhook suplex hits! Freakshow finding his way back as Pyrite rolls out the ring once more. Freakshow now charges out the ring and LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, BASHING THE HEAD OF PYRITE OFF THE APRON. FREAKSHOW NOT HAVING ANY OF THIS NOW. AND NOW, FREAKSHOW, GERMAN SUPLEX CRASHING THE HEAD INTO THE CONCRETE...

Ted: And now, Freakshow throws Pyrite into the barricade, Pyrite slumped...Freakshow, slowly comes towards Pyrite...BUT PYRITE KICKS THE GUT AND NOW SLAMS HIS HEAD ON THE BARRICADE. PYRITE GIVING FREAKSHOW A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE....

Mike: AND THIS ONE TASTES SOUR, I BET. Now Pyrite flings Freakshow back into the ring and now Freakshow rolls in, in agony, not able to make his way onto his feet. And Pyrite might have this in the bag now he has control. Pyrite now walks towards a wounded Freakshow, he climbs the body of Pyrite, Pyrite watches as Freakshow struggles, grabbing onto Pyrite...Pyrite pulls him up by his head and now, bashing the head off the turnbuckle pad, repeated bashes into that turnbuckle. THIS IS NOT GOOF

Ted: NO, IT ISN'T AND FREAKSHOW KNOWS IT. HE NEEDS TO FIND SOMETHING TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME...Pyrite now struggling to place Freakshow on top of the turnbuckle. This looks like it can be bad news if your name is Freakshow. Freakshow is now on top, not able to make a move, and Pyrite jumps...HITTING THE SUPERPLEX ON FREAKSHOW.... GOOD LORD

Mike: That spine smashed that flooring, I can confirm that, and now look at Pyrite. Jumping on top of the turnbuckle...

Ted: AND LOOK, HE WANTS FREAKSHOW UP ON HIS FEET. FREAKSHOW IS INDEED STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT ONTO HIS FEET, BUT PYRITE WAITS PATIENTLY....AND I THINK WE COULD SEE A SPEAR FROM THE TOP...PYRITE LOOKS TO BE IN THAT POSITION....

Mike: HE WE GO....SPE....NO! NO! OH MY GAWD, WHAT THE HELL, FREAK AFFECT MID-AIR! YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Ted: LISTEN TO THESE FANS, THAT IS WHAT THEY BOUGHT THEIR TICKETS FOR. SHOCKING MOMENTS LIKE THAT. AND FREAKSHOW, DRAPES HIM ARM FOR THE COVER

1……………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(hits, Freakshow stumbles up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, FREEEEEEAAKKKKKKKKSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOWWWW

Ted: WOW, FREAKSHOW HAS DONE IT. HE IS GOING TO BE IN THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH NEXT WEEK, HE IS FACING EITHER PITBULL OR VENTURA...

Mike: Freakshow made good work of Pyrite tonight and this is going to be a warning to Ventura or Pitbull, whoever advances to next week's number one contender match...

(Graphic shows the Venture Reel)

Ted: Well a tremendous match here tonight with more great matches still to come, we are going to have the debut episode of the Venture Reel up next and Puerto Rican Pitbull is Johnny Ventura’s first guest!

(Camera fades to Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

October 23rd 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 23rd 2012   October 23rd 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:29 am

(Don't Tread on me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out to boos as he smirks his way down the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen, JOHNNY VENTUUUUUUUUUURRRRRAAAAA

Ted: Johnny Ventura has a right to come out to all smiles here tonight. He managed to decapitate DA King and DA King, out with an injury, we're hearing that the injury could last up to a maximum of six months, thanks to Johnny Ventura...

Mike: Like you said, Johnny is out here, all smiles for a reason and that being that he injured DA King, the man that took him out and ruined his chances for a title shot against Ownage, once before this event, named Carnage, at Patriotic Punishment back in July...

(Ventura climbs in the ring where a decorated flooring in the ring, a couple of chairs and a TV is seen, he picks up the mic and the fans chant “WE WANT KING”, with Johnny Ventura laughing)

Johnny Ventura: That is too bad. It's a travesty for you idiots because DA King is not coming back ever again...

(Fans chanting turns to boos)

Johnny Ventura: Boo me all you want, but those boos aren't going to release DA King from hospital earlier than he should. You see, I told King that he would be shown up at Tapout. I told him that after his pathetic assaults, he would feel payback and now, he is at the same place as where I ended up at before I was going to fighting DA King for the FWE Championship. King, if you're watching from hospital, well let's just say you're lucky that your career hasn't ended just yet...
(Fans boos Johnny Ventura louder)

Johnny Ventura: I would also like to move on from King, not that he can harm me from his bed in hospital with a bowl of soup and glass of water, because now, I can move onto the FWE Championship. I said it before I was going to battle King, had it not been for that parasite, I would be FWE Champion, right now. What is funny is, it seems Rick Death doesn't seem to get the image that I deserve my shot against Car...Oh yeah, the moron changes his name to a more generic and boring name to Ownage...Anyways, as I was saying, Rick Death is obviously biased against me. Do you idiots around the world know why yet? It's obvious that a four year old kid would be able to get it...Evidence number one: I am still the rightful number one contender for the FWE Championship, but Rick won't allow me to cash in that shot at Pick Your Poison, which is why I am in a little tournament tonight against Puerto Rican Pitbull, who will be coming out here any moment now...And Evidence number two: He is obviously allowing Freakshow to take drugs...Let's face it, Freakshow isn't ready for a world title shot. He was obviously assisted during that match because I can kick his ass anyday of the week...So yeah, I am still investigating this situation, but that is not the main problem tonight. Why has the ring been decorated for my environment? Well I want to introduce something that is far more sketchy and interesting than Ownage's FWE Championship reign...Welcome to The Venture Reel!

(Fans boo)

Johnny Ventura: Ha, I knew you guys would hate the idea that your favorite FWE Wrestler gets his own mini-show on Warpath. Let me ask you guys something, can you losers think of a better concept than The Venture Reel? No, I thought not. Now I want to bring out the person who got his ass kicked by Austin Lonewolf and tonight, will get his ass kicked by Johnny Ventura...Ladies and gentlemen, PUERTO...RICAN...PITBULL...

Johnny Ventura: Pitbull...I have no idea where to start...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Yeah, well I do. First, you can cut the bullshit about you assuming you can beat me...You hear these fans? DO they give two shits if you introduce a new concept to this show or if you claim you're going to beat me?

Johnny Ventutra: Wow, how rude? I mean I am trying to be nice towards you and you're giving me all this? I know you're pissed off because Austin Lonewolf owned your ass at Tapout...

(Pitbull gets up and the fans booing grows louder)

Johnny Ventura: Infact, lets have a look at that moment...

(The camera zooms in on the TV and highlights of Puerto Rican Pitbull vs Austin Lonewolf air, the product lasts a minute and a half and then the camera fades to Pitbull looking pissed off at Johnny Ventura)

Johnny Ventura: Now, this begs the question...Is this company cursed whenever a person with the name, King, is cursed? Pitbull was humiliated by Austin Lonewolf and then there is DA King....But Pitbull, seriously? What is going on with you?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Because you've never been humiliated in your life? Let me just say two words that will sum up your time here in FWE. You know, the only person who got you to a title here in FWE. Richard Enraged. And despite his crap he pulled in this company, he still managed to carry you. In fact, lets see when Richard Enraged and Johnny Ventura won the Brotherhood Championships....

(Camera fades to the first FWE show on Escalation when Johnny Ventura and Richard Enraged won the Brotherhood Championships)

(The camera fades back to Puerto Rican Pitbull smiling and Johnny Ventura is confused)

Puerto Rican Pitbull: There is it Ventura...

Johnny Ventura: Hold on a moment...The only thing I found humiliating about that is that you decided to try and insult me but in the end, failed to capture the spotlight. What was humiliating about that Pitbull?

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Oh I dunno...Teaming up with someone who will backstab this company backstage...And to add insult to injury, what hope did he bring on Warpath? None whatsoever.

Johnny Ventura: Sorry,NG THE Brotherhood Championship with a nobody is better than winning none. You've been here a while Pitbull, so what has stopped you from winning a championship here? You want to talk about humiliation Pitbull? You've just cornered yourself in the chance for me to strike back at you and take your words to convert it into a pile of shit that nobody gives a shit about...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: I may not have won a title in FWE. But I did achieve something. At least I main evented the special venue, Frontline Warfare and I won the King of FWE when assholes like you and across the world, would say that I wouldn't stand a chance....

Johnny Ventura: But you have not won a title. Winning a title is important Pitbull, do you not get that? I mean, sure, King of FWE. What does that mean now King Pitbull? Nothing. What does winning a title, even the stupidest title in the history of wrestling do to you? It makes people know who you are. When I look at you, I don't see a young, charismatic 'King'. I see a pathetic, flash in the pan who will never achieve a championship... And when I beat you tonight, Freakshow is going to know who is the better superstar. Who can truly be the FWE Champion...

Puerto Rican Pitbull: Keep dreaming Johnny. I bet you dream that you will become FWE Champion one day. I bet you dream that you will be the face of the company. I bet you dream that you will be the world's greatest star, but you want to know something Johnny? In the real world, you are opposite to what I mentioned. You are FWE's biggest bust, you are the Tim Tebow of wrestling. You bring no chemistry here. You might think you’re a gift to this company, but all you are is a disaster that needs to retire. So why don’t you consider retirement. Why don’t you just die out from this company. You’ve failed to impress anyone at home, in this company and anywhere else. Your career cumulates to one thing. Failure. And tonight is the night where I prove people at home to being wrong and where I also prove you’re nothing but a washed up, glorified, dreamer…

(Johnny Ventura smacks the microphone off the head of Pitbull)

Ted: OH MY GAWD, VENTURA FLIPS!

Mike: I DON’T THINK VENTURA LIKED HIS COMMENTS THERE…

Ted: AND LOOK AT VENTURA, BEATING THE FISTS IN THE FACE OF PITBULL…VENTURA IS NOT HAVING PITBULL SPEAK SHIT ABOUT HIM….

Mike: WELL VENTURA CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH CAN HE?

Ted: ARE YOU SAYING VENTURA IS WHAT PITBULL SAID?

Mike: LOOK, LONEWOLF SLIDES IN THE RING, AND NOW BEGINS THE TWO ON ONE ASSAULT TO PITBULL…CMON, THIS IS UNCALLED FOR….

Ted: LONEWOLF ISN’T DONE WITH PITBULL…..

(Ownage runs down the ramp, the fans start to cheer)

Mike: LOOK, THE FWE CHAMPION, OWNAGE, HE WANTS A PART OF THIS…AND LOOK AT VENTURA, GOING FOR THE FWE CHAMPION, HIS OBSESSION WITH OWNAGE AS OF LATE HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL….

Ted: AND THESE TWO ARE BATTLING HERE….PITBULL NOW GETTING THE UPPER HAND….WAIT, LOOK AT OWNAGE….HE HAS VENTURA UP….R…I…P HITS….

Mike: AND PITBULL…..HE HITS THE WAKE UP CALL TO LONEWOLF….

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage picks up his FWE Championship and walks off, with Pitbull looking at Ownage, Ownage turns around to the ring and taunts all three people in the ring)

Mike: WOW…WHAT A START TO THE VENTURE REEL…THINGS GOT OUT OF CONTROL, I DON’T THINK THIS IS THE LAST OF THE VENTURE REEL, BUT I DO THINK THAT VENTURA IS NOW EVEN MORE PISSED OFF TOWARDS OWNAGE….HOW WILL HE HANDLE THINGS WITH PITBULL THOUGH, AFTER HIS COMMENTS, WE FIND OUT IN OUR MAIN EVENT TONIGHT!

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back in the ring, Lucy Furr prepares in the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, currently in the ring, LUCCYYY FURRRRRR

Ted: Well Lucy Furr’s partner, Johnny Nova has believed to have suffered a terrible injury. Lost Generation X will inform the FWE Universe of his condition…

(Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj hits, Nichole Clark comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at128 pounds, NICHOOOOOOLE CLAAAAAAARKK

Ted: Nichole Clark is confident, she is a person with a lot of charisma. This shouldn’t be a problem for her tonight as she hopes to rebuild herself in a chance to prove herself grateful…

Mike: Well we know Nichole is a dominant predator, former Hellcats Champion and she shows us an aggressive side when she is fighting. So this match should be in the hands of Nichole Clark…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And here we go, Hellcats match. Lucy Furr and Clark lock up, Furr pushes her out the way and sneds a kick to the head. Furr now sends aggressive boots to the midsection…And now, Furr pulls up Nichole Clark, sending her to the corner, Furr charges at Clark…CLARK DODGES THE COLLISION…Picking up Furr, BODY SLAM TO THE MAT. And now, Clark hits the running leg drop on Furr. Clark pulls up Furr and drags her into the corner, AND NOW LOOK AT CLARK, PRESSING THE FACE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE PAD…

Mike: Clark showing a lot of aggression straight away here and now she turns around Furr, grabs the head…BULLDOG BY CLARK, Cover but Furr kicks out and now Clark picks up Furr once again. Backhand chops connect to the chest and now Furr leans on the ropes….Clark sends Furr running. Clark dodges and Furr continues running. AND LOOK AT THE SLEEPER-SLAM BY CLARK…Clark now goes for the legs, stomping them and you can hear the agony from Lucy Furr! Now Clark pulls up Furr again. BUT FURR, SLAPS THE FACE. OH GAWD!

Ted: I can tell you, Furr will NOT get away with that. AND LOOK AT CLARK, JUMPING ON FURR AND BEATING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE. YOU DON’T MESS WITH NICHOLE CLARK LIKE THAT, I WILL WARN YOU THAT!

Mike: YOU DON’T DO THAT AT ALL TED. The ref having to separate Clark from Furr and now Clark kicking the sides of Furr, Furr rolls out the ring and she massages her face. She felt those shots alright!

Ted: Well we know Nichole Clark a lot longer than we know Lucy Furr and Nichole will not take a slap too kindly…AND LOOK AT CLARK. SHE IS LEVELING UP FURR…SUICIDE DIVE INTO THE BARRICADE, GOOD LORD, CLARK IS ON FIRE…

Mike: Clark is up straight away and now she jumps on top of the apron and heads for the turnbuckle, as Furr struggles to make her way to her feet, Clark is looking for a potential risky move! AND LOOK, DIVING CROSSBODY BY NICHOLE CLARK!

(Replay airs)

Ted: Well we’re three minutes into this match and things look hot. And by that, I don’t just mean the Hellcats, lets have a look at this Suicide Dive by Nichole Clark, she launched pretty extreme didn’t she. Making sure that those fists to the face weren’t her only punishment…

Mike: And then there is this, the diving cross body which planted the spine of Lucy Furr, onto the concrete

(Live cameras resume)

Mike: Back in the ring and Nichole Clark trying to make Lucy Furr tap out here tonight. Clark is pulling back on the left leg towards the rear of Lucy Furr…BUT LUCY, MANAGING TO SLIP OUT OF THAT HOLD… And now both lock up…Clark pushes Furr out the way and NOW LOOK, CLARK JUMPS ON FURR AND BEATS THE HELL OUT OF FURR….

Ted: The ref forcing Clark to get off Furr and now, Clark sends a kick to the guy, followed by a forearm smash….But Furr leans on the ropes…But now, Furr sends Clark running, Clark SLIDING UNDER FURR…DROPKICK BY CLARK…And now, Clark rushes to the top turnbuckle…She seats herself on the turnbuckle…BUT FURR, THROWING CLARK OFF THE TURNBUCKLE….Clark now strolls around on her knees, looking for a way to get to her feet….CLARK BROUGHT DOWN WITH A BOOT TO THE FACE, AS SOON AS SHE WAS GETTING UP….

Mike: Wow! And now, Furr picks up Clark, AND LOOK AT FURR…SHE HAS CLARK UP…..LOBOTOMY! LOBOTOMY HITS! FURR MIGHT DO IT, COVER!!!

1……………………………………………….

2……………………………………………….

3……………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! CLARK KICKS OUT…Furr now pulling up Clark, AND HITTING THE SUPLEX ON CLARK….Furr sending Clark running. Clark comes back at her….AND FURR, FINDING HERSELF IN THAT HEADSCISSOR COUNTER…NICE MOVE FROM CLARK. Now Clark has control, sending Furr running…AND CLARK, GETS THE SLEEPER LOCKED IN. NOW CLARK HAS CONTROL IN THIS MATCH, THIS COULD DO IT! AND FURR STRUGGLES TO ESCAPE, CLARK KNEELS DOWN WITH FURR AND NOW, FURR STRUGGLES TO ESCAPE. THIS COULD BE THE MOMENT FOR CLARK!!!

Mike; It could be Ted, Clark, adamant on beating Lucy Furr tonight! As still the sleeper is locked in. Furr, stretching out to trying and escape……And now, Clark puts a leg over the head of Furr, THIS HAS TO BE IT. CLARK IS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO MAKE LUCY FURR SUBMIT AND SHES SHOWING THAT AGGRESSION HERE TONIGHT….

Ted: Well the thing is, that Clark is showing a lot of aggression. She has that lock in tight. AND LOOK, FURR HOLDS THE ROPES….AND CLARK FORCED TO LET GO OF THE ROPES…Clark now gets up on her feet with Furr still grounded. Clark comes towards Furr, BUT FURR TRIPS HER AND CLARK FALLS ONTO THE ROPE. Now Lucy Furr has control again. SIDE WALK SLAM BY FURR….COVER AGAIN!

1……………………………………………..

2……………………………………………..

3……………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! CLARK POPPED THE SHOULDER UP. I think Furr thought she had that won there…Now Furr, races to the top turnbuckle…AND LOOK, SHE IS LINING UP CLARK, CLARK STILL DOWN…AND MOONSAULT CONNECTS

Ted: Wait I think Clark managed to move out the way. SO NO MOONSAULT HITS CLARK, But this match is getting more fierce with the counters and with Lucy Furr, trying to decapitate Miss Clark…

Mike: And now, Furr pulls up Clark. Clark with a kick to the gut. She picks up Furr…NICE STALLING SUPLEX BY THE FORMER HELLCATS CHAMPION…And now, Clark picks up Furr…Furr sent running…AND A SPINEBUSTER BY CLARK…Clark now drops and now, Clark gets Furr up on her feet…FURR KICKS THE GUT…AND LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE, WHAT THE HELL IS STEPHYYYLOVE DOING OUT HERE?

Ted: I DON’T KNOW AND LOOK, SHE SMACKS THE BELT OFF LUCY FURR….AND SHE DOES WITH NICHOLE CLARK!!!!!

(DING DING DING)

Mike: Looks like this is going to end on a double disqualifaction. StephyyyLove randomly comes out here and starts attacking both Furr and Clark….

Ted: StephyyyLove bringing it to Nichole Clark he…OH, FURR ATTACKING STEPHYYY…BUT STEPHYYY ISN’T HAVING ANY OF THAT…AND LOOK, SHE IS BEATING DOWN ON STEPHYYYLOVE, EXTREME STYLE! OH MY GAWD

Mike: SOMEONE STOP STEPHYYYLOVE, SHE IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

Ted: SHE AIN’T STOPPING…THIS IS EXTREME FROM A HELLCAT….

Mike: CMON….WHAT THE HELL….JESUS….

Ted: And now, StephyyyLove stops…I think she realizes that Lucy Furr isn’t worth fighting for….But look, Lucy Furr has blood spilling down her face thanks to StephyyyLove, this situation with the Hellcats needs a resolution…

(StephyyyLove gets booed as she walks up the entrance)

(Commercial)

(Charlene Appleby is walking backstage)

Rick Death: Charlene, can I have a word?

Charlene Appleby: Sure…

Rick Death: Well it is two actually. First of all, what the hell was that all about on the last episode of Warpath? You let Lost Generation X attack Carnage and DA King and to add insult to injury, you nearly had Tyler Blade win the FWE Championship…

Charlene Appleby: Look Rick, I know I screwed up. But in all honesty, I had NO idea that Liam would bring his crew along. I am sorry for what happened, and I will ‘promise’ you, it won’t happen again…

Rick Death: It better not, because I thought I could trust you with Warpath.

Charlene Appleby: You can Rick…Look, I did the best I could, it’s like a substitute teacher with a class, they will run wild when the official teacher is out and the substitute has to take over.

Rick Death: Look, I don’t care…If it happens again, your manageable roles will need to be inspected. Secondly, the situation with the Hellcats. What are you going to do about it….

(Charlene thinks about it)

Charlene Appleby: I am going to speak to the Hellcats directly. I want all the Hellcats in FWE to be out in the middle of the ring on next week’s Warpath. They won’t have a match, but I am going to address the situation. The roster is looking a bit thin for the Hellcats, and kidnapping Cherish is not any wiser. So, they need to be taught something. Especially StephyyyLove. I know she is playing mind games, and I won’t have her screwing up my division. Punishments must be met…

(Charlene walks off and Rick walks on)

(Camera pans to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following is a Triple Threat match scheduled for one fall!

(AIRBOURNE by Runnin' Wild hits, Two-Face comes out with a large reaction of cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds, TWOOOOOOOOOO-FAAAAAAAAAAACE

Mike: Well the last time we saw Two-Face was a month ago. He has been dealing with an injury for about three weeks and now he is back in action.

Ted: He is, now Two-Face is going to prove if he is back stronger than before. Two-Face is a guy with a lot to give, let’s see what Two-Face can do tonight…

( Dirty Little Thing by Adelitas Way hits, Hurricane Hawk comes out with little and mixed reaction)

JA: From Jacksonville, Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, HURRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEE HAAAAWWWWWK

Mike: Ever since Frontline Warfare, it is fair to say Hurricane Hawk has lost that hype he carried with him into this company. But now is a good chance to prove that he is indeed, not losing his touch…

Ted: Well this is, like you said, the perfect chance for Hawk to prove he hasn’t lost his touch. But you did point it out, ever since Frontline Warfare, he has messed up on his chance to shine…

(Bitter End by The Veer Union hits, Zeke Nero comes out to boos)

JA: And finally, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEEEKE NEEEEEROOOOOOO

Mike: Zeke Nero is Warpath’s newest kid. He has impressed people on Collision and now Zeke has a chance to prove to everyone that he is game for the challenges of Warpath…

Ted: Well I have watched this kid attempt to make a name of himself in this company, I like his chances, let’s hope he makes a believer out of us.

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, the random triple threat bout begins. Two-Face, Nero and Hawk stare as Nero and Two-Face go for Hawk, and it’s basically a two on one assault on Hurricane Hawk, both Nero and Two-Face beat the hell out of Hawk

Mike: Two-Face and Nero work together, double gutbuster…And now, Two-Face turns on Nero, punch to the stomach by Two-Face and now jabbing those fists into the stomach, like an MMA fighter!

Ted: Two-Face now brings up Nero and sends and uppercut to Nero….Two-Face on fire at this moment and he now, stomping away at Nero. BUT LOOK, HAWK COMES BEHIND TWO-FACE AND MBUSHES HIM. GREAT ASSAULT BY HAWK. And now, Two-Face lowered, allowing Hawk to gain control. Hawk throws him into the corner. And now slowly approaching Two-Face…BUT TWO-FACE JABS HIM IN THE FACE. NERO BEHIND HAWK…BACKBREAKER, NICE COMBO THERE

Mike: And now, Nero and Two-Face encounter each other yet again. Both circle the ring as Hawk is down. And both lock up…Both guys struggling to come out of this one with the advantage, but It’s Two-Face who gets control, bringing up the knee and striking Nero back. Nero now rests on the ropes, AND TWO-FACE DISHES OUT A VICIOUS CLOTHESLINE…

Ted: That sent Nero out the ring. And now, Two-Face brings up Hawk who was getting to his feet, nice toss to the opposite side to the ring and now, Two-Face hitting the reverse STO on Hawk, Two-Face goes for the cover

1………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: And a kickout by Hurricane Hawk. Now Two-Face brings up Hawk again. Sending him running to the corner…. Two-Face charges….BUT HAWK RAISES THE ELBOW, SMASHING THE SKULL….Hawk now takes control, has a hold on the back and now shoving Two-Face out the way. FOLLOWED BY A DROPKICK

Ted: LOOK, NERO RUSHES IN THE RING WITH A CHAIR… BELTING HAWK TO THE GROUND, TRIPLE THREAT RULES AND NERO IS USING THAT CHAIR AGGRESSIVELY…

Mike: And Hawk is back down. Two-Face comes towards Nero. AND NERO PLANTS THE CHAIR ACROSS THE HEAD OF TWO-FACE….NERO REACHES FOR THE COVER….

1………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………….

Mike: HAWK BREAKS THE PIN UP…AND NOW LOOK, NERO RUSHES UP, BOTH HAWK AND NERO TRADE SHOTS…THESE TWO ARE GOING OUT OF CONTROL HERE TONIGHT…AND LOOK, NERO KICKS THE GUT….OH MY GAWD, I THINK WE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING FOR NERO HERE

Ted: YES, THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER PLANTS THE GROUND…AND THE LIONTAMER HITS, ROYALLY SCREWED TO HAWK!!!!!!!!!! COVER

1………………………………………………………………

2………………………………………………………………

3………………………………………………………………

Mike: NO! TWO-FACE BREAKS IT UP….Hawk now rolls out the ring, Two-Face picks up Nero onto his shoulders. NICE DROP TO THE SPINE BY TWO-FACE….

Ted: And now look, Two-Face picks up the chair that was used by Nero….AND LOOK, TWO-FACE BELTING THE CHAIR OFF THE BODY OF ZEKE NERO. NERO GETTINGS SLAUGHTERED WITH THAT CHAIR!

Mike: HE IS, AND WE KNOW TWO-FACE CAN SLIP INTO A MIND OF A BEAST…Now throwing away the chair, Two-Face yanks up Nero. Now Two-Face lifts Nero up in the air. NICE STALLING SUPLEX BY TWO-FACE!!!

Ted: Now Hawk rushes in the ring…TWO-FACE WITH A BACKHAND CHOP WHICH SENDS HAWK BACK DOWN…Nero reaches for the ropes to get onto his feet, as Two-Face stomps away at Hurricane Hawk. Two-Face now picks up Hawk and Nero comes towards Two-Face and Hawk. Two-Face manages to get behind Hawk and hold him. Now Nero and Two-Face working together to inflict more damage to Hurricane Hawk.

Mike: The great strategy is being played now. Two on one, as Nero dishes out the heavy blows to the gut of Hurricane Hawk…And now, both Two-Face and Nero circle the wounded Hurricane Hawk, like vultures. Hawk stumbles to the ropes AND LOOK AT NERO, CHOKING HURRICANE HAWK WITH THE ROPES. THAT IS ALLOWED BY THE WAY…

Ted: IT IS, AND IT WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT ADVANTAGE. Nero lets go….AND HAWK PUNCHES THE GUT OF NERO. TWO-FACE COMES ALONG, AND HAWK CLOCKS HIM. LEFT AND RIGHTS BEATING DOWN ON THE FACE OF TWO-FACE….

Mike: Hawk is on fire! BUT TWO-FACE KICKS THE GUT!!! AND A POWERFUL RUNNING AXE HANDLE BY ZEKE NERO…And now, Nero and Two-Face pick up Hawk…Double suplex by both guys…Nero hits the jumping elbow to the face….Nero rushes into the cover, BUT TWO-FACE IS NOT HAVING THAT, AND NOW, TWO-FACE AND NERO START BATTLING EACH OTHER. THESE TWO ARE GOING FOR EACH OTHERS THROATS RIGHT NOW!

Ted: You can say that Mike. These two are going for each other and it seems like they won’t give up…AND LOOK, HAWK CHARGES FOR TWO-FACE, BUT TWO-FACE FLIES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE AND CRASHING INTO THE CONCRETE…

Mike: And look at Nero. He plans on doing the same thing to Two-Face! BUT NERO SUFFERS HAWK’S OUTCOME AND CRASHES TO THE GROUND….

Ted: Well now Two-Face is on his feet. Nero and Hawk look disgusted. Two-Face climbs out the ring...And look! He looks under the ring…We have a crowbar entering the match! Nero slowly coming closer to Two-Face…BUT TWO-FACE, WITH THE CROWBAR, MANAGES TO KNOCK THE HEAD OF NERO INTO THE NEXT WEEK!¬

Mike: And now, Two-Face comes towards Hurricane Hawk, who is still getting to his feet. BUT NOT ANYMORE, AS TWO-FACE BELTS THE CROWBAR ACROSS THE HEAD OF HAWK!

Ted: And now, look at Two-Face…Throwing the cover from our announcing desk away. And now, Two-Face is on a roll...He is looking pretty unstoppable at this moment. You can see Two-Face is wandering around the outside…And now he picks up Zeke Nero. Both superstars are now back in the ring. Two-Face comes towards Zeke…BUT ZEKE, PLANTING A LOW BLOW ON TWO-FACE….THIS IS THE BEGINNING WHAT NERO NEEDS

Mike: It is, Nero struggling to get onto his feet, that punch in the balls bought him some time. And now, slow stomps begin to damage Two-Face…You can see Hawk is tyring to get in the ring too…And now, Nero picks up Two-Face…AND LOOK, FULL NELSON FACEBUSTER…HEAVY LANDING BY TWO-FACE…

Ted: Nero now grabs the leg…ANKLE LOCK, ANKLE LOCK IS SEALED IN TIGHT. WILL TWO-FACE MANAGE TO KEEP UP THIS SHEER PAIN. OR IS THIS GOING TO BE IT FOR TWO-FACE…..

Mike: LOOK, HAWK INTERVENES IN THE ATTEMPT….AND NOW, NERO AND HAWK, TRADING SHOTS….THIS IS GETTING HECTIC…Hawk and Nero, going for each other here…Hawk sent to the corner. Nero slowly approaches Hawk and now, Nero struggles to place Hawk on top of the turnbuckle. BUT LOOK, HAWK BOOTS NERO OFF THE TURNBUCKLE

Ted: And now, Nero is laid out. Hawk, struggling for grip, trying to make his way to his feet. AND LOOK, NICE BODY SPLASH BY HAWK…

Mike: Now Hawk is also down, Two-Face, trying to make it to his feet…And now Hawk brings up Two-Face. I think Hawk can win this now! Hawk has been the underdog in this match, but is that going to be no more? Hawk picks up Two-Face, jabbing the elbows to the spine. He sends Two-Face running. BUT LOOK, TWO FACE COUNTERS, SHOULDER BLOCK, KNOCKING HAWK DOWN…

Ted: And now, Two-Face begins to find the ground again. Stomping away at Hawk, who remains grounded following that shoulder block…Now Hawk slips out the ring….AND LOOK, NERO ATTACKING TWO-FACE…TWO-FACE TURNS AROUND AND STARTS BEATING THE CHEST AREA OF NERO. OH MY!

Mike: NECKBREAKER BY TWO-FACE….AND NOW, TWO-FACE, MARCHING AROUND THE RING, WAITING FOR ZEKE NERO TO GET ONTO HIS FEET…IS THIS THE ENDING TWO-FACE NEEDS?

Ted: And now, Nero is up on his feet. AND LOOK AT TWO-FACE….KICK TO THE GUT…AND LOOK, TWO-FACE HAS HIM UP IN THE AIR. I THINK THIS COULD END IT…TWO-FACED TO NERO!!!!!!!!!!! COVER!!!!!!

1……………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

AIRBOURNE by Running Wild hits, Two-Face gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….TWWWWWWWO-FAAAAAAAAACE

Mike: WHAT A MATCH AND WHAT A WIN FOR TWO-FACE…

Ted: Let me just say, Two-Face deserved that win. He had control of most of the match and he had the upper hand. This was his moment in the sun and he took it to make a win out of it. Great job to Two-Face and a win that he can be pleased about…

Mike: Well good job to Zeke Nero too…Debut on the big boys brand and he put up a fight. I hope we can expect more from Nero…

(Marcus Spence and V.I.P are hanging about backstage)

Mike: Oh no…What are they doing here…

Ted: Well they are the Brotherhood Champions. They can come here if they want to…

(Rick Death walks by and notices them)

Rick Death: You guys want to watch out…

Marcus Spence: Oh really? And why is that…

Rick Death: I can get you guys fired…You do know Hass Johnson trusts me more than he does with you…

V.I.P: You do know, even if we’re fired, we’ll still be a group that will attack anyone that threatens us…

(Marcus and VIP circle Rick)

Rick Death: No is not a good time to be a hero…

(Lawrence and Chris Lucifer are backstage)

Lawrence: I don’t know about you Chris, but two people might not have been enough for me to beat up…

Chris Lucifer: I hear what you mean…I think these two need to back off before they collide with us two….

(Marcus and VIP back off, Lawrence and Lucifer leave backstage with Rick Death and Marcus and VIP mock the three)

(Commercial)

Ted: Well ladies and gentlemen, what a night it has been already. Huge events to come on Warpath still. But Mike, have you played the new FWE 13 game yet?

Mike: Yes I have, and I played tonight’s main event, Ventura verses Pitbull…

(Gameplay of Pitbull vs Ventura is aired)

Mike: Look at those graphics! Sexy! And I think this game is going to be one of the biggest games to hit the shelves this year. Suck on that, Call of Duty!

Ted: And I see Ventura won…

Mike: He did. But will that be the outcome tonight?

(Camera goes backstage, Marcus Spencer and VIP are laid out)

Mike: Wh…WHAT THE HELL?

Ted: That is two of Lost Generation X laid out…

Mike: How?!

(The camera turns to a man hooded up, the fans cheer and he leaves in disgust)

Ted: I think we have an intruder…HIS ASS NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED…

Mike: Well cool down Ted, this is beneficial for FWE…

(Camera pans to StephyyyLove backstage with her Hellcats Championship on her shoulder)

Trevor Thompson: StephyyyLove…Can I have a word?

StephyyyLove: What is it?

Trevor Thompson: Now you ended the Nichole Clark and Lucy Furr match on a disqualification…Why?

StephyyyLove: I represent the Hellcats as being the longest serving Hellcat to live. And I want to be on the lookout to see who could take my title. Those two bitches couldn’t fight a paper bag off their head. So tell me, why should I just sit and watch two idiots slap each other like little children? My part had to be included…

Trevor Thompson: What about Cherish?

StephyyyLove: What about her?

Trevor Thompson: Well…she is locked up and kidnapped…Why do you have a role in this?

StephyyyLove: Wait? Are you accusing me of aiding Cherish’s kidnapping? You must be dumb…What an idiot. You can’t be serious if you think I helped Cherish getting abducted…I just love seeing her all tied up, after the shit she has caused…She deserves it…

Trevor Thompson: Are you going to have her released?

StephyyyLove: To me, that is a rhetorical question. WHAT DUMB ASSWIPE THINKS I AM GOING TO HELP THAT STUPID BITCH? This interview is over…

(StephyyyLove leaves and Trevor Thompson looks on)

(Camera goes to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!!!

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura walks out with the fans booing him. StephyyyLove is alongside him)

JA: Introducing first, accompanied by the Hellcats Champion, StephyyyLove, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 Pounds. JOHNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUUURRRRRAAAAA

Ted: Well Johnny Ventura debuted the Venture Reel. He promised that his shot for the FWE Championship would not fail and he promised Puerto Rican Pitbull would suffer like DA King did…

Mike: If people know Johnny Ventura too well, they will know that he is one of the most aggressive and experienced person in this company. He has been here for over a year. He’s been here since Day One. The only thing that has kept him back are injuries and Ventra promises no more ‘hold backs’…

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull walks out with mixed reactions)

JA: And his opponent, from Arecibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 205 pounds, PUERTO….RICAN……PIIIIIIIIIITBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ted: And Pitbull has hit back at Ventura, claiming “You’re no longer Warpath’s best in the company, you are the biggest has-been Warpath has to offer. The only time you won a title was when you partnered with a nobody”. Do you think he has a choice?

Mike: Like I said, Ventura has been hit with bad luck with injuries for this year and I think Pitbull has a chance with Ventura. But we’ll have to wait and see….

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So who is going to face Freakshow in next week’s match up? Ventura or Pitbull…Well both circle around the ring, staring at each other. Ventura and Pitbull come close, AND PITBULL SMACKS VENTURA, SOON TO BE SEEN TO BY A HUGE DROPKICK…Ventura backs into the corner, Pitbull charges at Ventura, RUNNING KNEE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, SLUMPING VENTURA

Mike: This means so much for young Pitbull, he wants that shot for the FWE Championship. And now, repeated shots to the gut by Pitbull…The ref comes to break it up…AND VENTURA, OUT OF NOWHERE, CHEAP PUNCH TO THE FACE OF VENTURA

Ted: And now, Ventura launches himself on Pitbull, bashing the skull of Pitbull with those heavy fists. Again, the ref is forced to play a part in this little battle. Ventura gets up and picks up Pitbull. He charges him. THROWING HIM OUT THE RING….NO, PITBULL HANGS ON. Ventura approaches Pitbull…PITBULL HEADBUTTS THE TORSO OF
VENTURA…AND LOOK, SPRINGBOARD HURRICARANA BY PITBULL

Mike: Nice move by Pitbull and now, Pitbull rushes to the top turnbuckle, WAKE UP CALL…..NO, VENTURA RAISES THE KNEES UP AND JABS PITBULL IN AGONY…Ventura sees this as a chance for him to cover..

1………………………………………………..

2……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Pitbull, now Ventura pulls up Pitbull and throws him into the corner. Ventura slowly walks towards him. And now look, kick to the head by Ventura. Slumping Pitbull…And now, Ventura pulls him to the opposite corner, Ventura charges. NICE ELBOW COUNTER TO THE FACE BY PITBULL…Pitbull jumps on the top of the turnbuckle. DROPKICK BY PITBULL CLASHING VENTURA DOWN TO THE FLOORING. And now Pitbull grabs the right leg of Ventura….Ankle lock is tightly secure. But Ventura, throws him back with the leg and is back on his feet

Mike: Now both lock up, Pitbull gets behind, turns Ventura around, DROPKI…NO VENTURA COUNTERS….And both lock up again. Ventura brings up the knee, nicer belly to belly suplex by Ventura…And now, Ventura circles Pitbull as Pitbull steadies his way to his feet. Ventura taunting Pitbull. VENTURA WITH A SPE…NO, PITBULL BRINGS THE BOOT TO THE FACE OF VENTURA, KNOCKING THE SKULL

Ted: WOW, GREAT MOVE BY PITBULL….And now, Pitbull rushes to the top of the turnbuckle…I THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR WAKE UP CALL AGAIN….HERE WE GO, NO VENTURA TRICKS HIM, ROLLING OUT THE RING, GOOD LORD

Mike: And Pitbull hit the mat hard. Now squirming in agony as Ventura wanders outside the ring….This is a smart move by Ventura

Ted: Anything and I mean anything is done to ensure Ventura faces Freakshow next week. Ventura slides back in the ring and sees Pitbull getting up…FURY BREA…NO, PITBULL HOLDS IT…WHAT A POWERBOMB FROM PITBULL, YOU RARELY SEE THAT FROM HIM….StephyyyLove looks on as she is supporting Ventura here tonight, Pitbull covers again…

1……………………………………………….

2……………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Ventura….Now Pitbull grabs the head of Ventura and pulls him up, he throws him into the corner face first. Now Pitbull is bashing the brains out of Ventura from the head of that turnbuckle. Pitbull on fire tonight as he is dying for a win…

Ted: Now Pitbull picks up Ventura….SPINE FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE….WHAT EFFORT BY PITBULL…And now, Pitbull picks up Ventura once more. He is on fire at the moment, he doesn’t want to ruin this shot. Ventura thrown out the ring and Pitbull slides out, Ventura slowly getting to his feet and you can see Pitbull is ambushing Ventura with the kicks to the back….Ventura picked up, thrown into the barricade…Oh my gawd!

Mike: Well now Pitbull, walks towards StephyyyLov…What the hell? He just kissed her hand….STEPHYYY TRYING TO HARD TO RESIST TO BELT PITBULL ONE, AS PITBULL THROWS VENTURA BACK IN THE RING….Pitbull smirking at StephyyyLove, this guy has no respect for other people

Ted: Now Pitbull sldies back in the rin…FURY BREAKER, OH MY GAWD, VENTURA CATCHES HIM OUT OF NOWHERE AND PLANTS THE FURY BREAKER. COVER!!!

1……………………………………………

2……………………………………………

3………………….KICKOUT

Mike: NO! KICKOUT BY PITBULL..THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU START BEING A COCKY ASSHOLE…

Ted: Ventura gets onto his feet and now stretching out the back. Ventura has Pitbull trapped as the stretch of the back continues. BUT LOOK, PITBULL MANAGING TO GET OUT OF THE HOLD…Both men now on their feet, both men circle the ring once more and they lock up. Ventura shoves Pitbull and both lock up….Pitbull going for a clotheslin….VENTURA DUCKS….SPEAR….NO, PITBULL MOVES WHICH SENDS VENTURA FLYING OUT THE RING

Mike: A misunderstatement by Ventura as Pitbull climbs out the ring again….He picks up Ventura, WHO GIVES PITBULL A BLOW TO THE GUT AND A PERFECT LARIAT BY VENTURA. Now Ventura has Pitbull up once again. Fireman’s carry gutbuster by Ventura and now stomping away at Pitbull. Pitbull not showing commitment to this match, as Ventura edges closer to victory. Ventura now throws Pitbull back in the ring and Ventura going for the cover

1…………………………………………..

2…………………………………………..

3……………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! Pitbull manages to save himself….

Mike: And now Ventura pulls up Pitbull…PITBULL SHOVES HIM OUT THE WAY..DROPKICK BY VENTURA WHICH SENDS HIM INTO THE CORNER…Pitbull now struggles to place Ventura on top of the turnbuckle….AND LOOK, PITBULL JUMPS UP, BASHING THE SKULL IN…THIS IS A GREAT MOMENT BY PITBULL TO GAIN A STRONG ADVANTAGE. PITBULL, TOSSES VENTURA OFF WITH THE SUPERPLEX…..

Ted: BUT THAT ISN’T ALL. PITBULL IS CALLING THE SHOTS. HE CLIMBS ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE, VENTURA IS STILL DOWN. WILL THIS BE THIRD TIME LUCKY FOR PUERTO RICAN PITBULL? IT IS, AERIAL PUNISHMENT HITS, COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1……………………………………………..

2……………………………………………..

3………………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: DID HE GET HIM

Ted; NO, VENTURA JUST MANAGES TO MAKE A KICKOUT, WHAT A MOVE BY VENTURA….

Mike: OH MY GAWD, I THOUGHT VENTURA WOULD’VE BEEN DONE THERE. BUT THE CHAOTIC FOX PROWLS ON. And now, Ventura pulled up again, backhand chops by Pitbull, which you can see, backing Ventura into the corner. And now look, Pitbull has the Tree of Woe in. Ventura hangs upside down connected to the turnbuckle. PITBULL CHARGES….WHAT A DROPKICK BY PITBULL AS VENTURA SLIDES OFF…

Ted: And now, Pitbull picks up Ventura. Knees strike the ribs and Ventura rolls in agony, too much pain for Johnny Ventura?

Mike: I hope not, as Pitbull places him to the centre of the ropes, sends him running, Pitbull bends over, BUT VENTURA KICKS THE FACE. Pitbull stunned, NICE NECKBREAKER BY VENTURA….

Ted: And now, Ventura, hitting the Lou Thesz press on Pitbull,….Those fists digging in the face of Pitbull! Ventura pulls up Pitbull, backhand chops slice the ribs of Pitbull, Pitbull sent running by Ventura…FLAPJACK BY VENTURA, AND PITBULL REMAINS GROUNDED FOLLOWING THAT HUGE ELEVATATION…

Mike: Ventura seems to be back in the game. And now, taunting Pitbull on his feet. I THINK VENTURA IS CALLING FOR IT, MOMENTS AFTER HE GOT HIS WITH AERIAL PUNISHMENT….PITBULL STUMBLES UP, FURY BREAKER HITS, OH MY GAWD, COVER

1………………………………………………

2………………………………………………

3………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: DID HE GET HIM?

Mike: THE REF DOESN’T SEEM SO, AND LOOK, VENTURA, NOT HAPPY WITH THAT CALL, HE OBVIOUSLY FEELS IT WAS A THREE COUNT…AND LOOK, VENTURA TYHROWING THE REF OUT THE RING….WHAT THE HELL…..

Ted: And listen to Ventura, he is telling the ref he can’t do his job right…Ventura pissed off with the situation…AND LOOK, PITBULL…..WAKE UP CALL HITS, PITBULL TAKES ADVATNAGE OF A DISTRACTED VENTURA….BUT THERE IS NO REF COUNTING PITBULL, WHO IS COVERING VENTURA

Mike: PITBULL WINS…BUT IT’S NOT OFFICIAL….AND HEY LOOK, WHAT THE HELL? THAT IS STEPHYYYLOVE WITH THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP…BELTING THE BELT ACROSS THE HEAD OF PITBULL….WHAT THE HELL….

Ted: Both Pitbull and Ventura laid out and StephyyyLove stands tall for some unusual reason…Look, StephyyyLove is searching around the arena, wanting to know if any interference is coming for her…It seems like that is not the case!

Mike: LOOK, THE REF IS GETTING ON HIS FEET….STEPHYYY, DRAGGING VENTURA’S BODY OVER PITBULL…IT CAN’T END LIKE THIS!

Ted: THERE GOES STEPHYYYLOVE! THE REF, GETTING IN THE RING….. AND HERE WE GO….

1………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: WHAT?!

Ted: YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

Mike: VENTURA CAN’T BELIEVE IT! STEPHYYYLOVE CAN’T BELIEVE IT, WE CAN’T BELIEVE IT, THE FWE UNIVERSE CAN’T BELIEVE IT

Ted: VENTURA HAD THAT WON, I SWORE HE DID!

Mike: WELL PITBULL CONTINUES THE FIGHT HERE TONIGHT AND IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THESE MEN END EACH OTHER. BUT WHO WILL IT BE THAT IS DOWN FOR THE THREE COUNT FIRST?

Ted: Ventura and Pitbull now trading shots after a slow get up…Pitbull sends Ventura to the corner….Now Pitbull, bashes the head off the turnbuckle…Pitbull is going all out on this one. And now, he throws Ventura to the centre of the ring…AND LOOK, PITBULL IS GOING UP TOP….AND LOOK, HE IS READY TO CALL IT….AERIAL PUNISHME….NO!!! VENTURA RAISED THE KNEES UP….AND NOW, VENTURA, IN A FIGHT TO GET UP ONTO HIS FEET AS PITBULL IS WOUNDED…THIS IS WHAT VENTURA NEEDS TO PROVE PITBULL WRONG…

Mike: And now, Pitbull is getting to his feet. Ventura, holding the ropes…And now, Pitbull….coming towards Ventura…..AND LOOK, VENTURA,FURY BREAKER, GOOD LORD, HE HAS DONE IT…VENTURA MAKES THE COVER!!!

1………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………….

3………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

Ted: JOHNNY WON!

(Don’t tread on me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura slowly gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, JOHNNNNNNNNY VEEEEEEEEEENTUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA

Mike: I DON’T BELIEVE IT, PUERTO RICAN PITBULL WAS ON COURSE TO WIN THIS MATCH AND HE MANAGES TO WIN, HE IS GOING TO FACE FREAKSHOW NEXT WEEK. JOHNNY IS ONE STEP CLOSER FROM BEING THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Ted: I KNOW JOHNNY CA….AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW, HE IS GETTING IN THE RING…..THE FREAK AFFECT!!!!! FREAKSHOW ATTACKING VENTURA, WHO HE WILL FACE NEXT WEEK….WHAT THE HELL?!

Mike: FREAKSHOW IS WANTING ONE MORE SHOT AND HE IS SENDING JOHNNY VENTURA A MESSAGE THAT WILL BE RECEIVED LOUD AND CLEAR TO JOHNNY VENTURA…

(Freakshow picks up the microphone)

Freakshow: HEY JOHNNY…I HOPE YOU CAN STILL HEAR ME. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS VICTORY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN…NEXT WEEK, MY TIME WILL HAPPEN…AND YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME!!!!

(Freakshow drops the microphone and picks up Ventura)

Mike: AND LOOK….FREAK AFFECT….TO VENTURA….

(Freakshow slides out the ring, taunting to a knocked out Ventura as he walks up the ramp. Medics check up on Ventura as StephyyyLove checks on Johnny Ventura as well, Freakshow is seen laughing)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

October 23rd 2012
Page 1 of 1