FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 30th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

October 30th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: October 30th 2012   October 30th 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 pm

(Highlights of last week’s Warpath air, bits of Ownage verses Lonewolf air)

Ownage: Who is next? Who is out to stop me from becoming the reigning champion? Nobody is out to stop me because I am better than everyone in the back.

Ownage: . It’s clear, because everyone who I have faced has gone on to lose at Frontline Warfare, Tapout, whatever event that I am scheduled to fight for,

(Clips show Ownage losing to Lonewolf)

(The camera fades to Johnny Ventura walking out)

Johnny Ventura: I love it Ownage. You have nobody to face for the FWE Championship. Well that is funny, considering you have only defended the belt against nobodies. “THERE IS NO COMPETITION FOR ME, WHAT DO I DO”. Ownage, there is competition…. you can’t beat people who are doing grand in this company. People like me, who you refuse to face because you want an easy fun for the FWE Championship. Well how about you face me and I will end the suffering of the millions around the world…

Freakshow: Johnny, your hopes of being part of the FWE Championship will end by tonight. I may not have any respect for Puerto Rican Pitbull, but I have faith in him to kick your ass tonight

Johnny Ventura: Shut up Freakshow, you didn’t win that battle royal fairly. Something has been going on with you, you can’t just become a guy, fighting off noobs and then suddenly, out of the blue, be in contention for Warpath’s World Title.

Freakshow: Johnny, your hopes of being part of the FWE Championship will end by tonight. I may not have any respect for Puerto Rican Pitbull, but I have faith in him to kick your ass tonight

(Camera fades to Johnny Ventura verses Puerto Rican Pitbull and Freakshow verses Pyrite, the promo ends with the camera showing a split screen of Freakshow and Ventura celebraring)
(Camera fades out)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru.)

Ted: DON’T ADJUST YOUR TV SETS FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS, BECAUSE WARPATH IS LIVE AT THE CROWN CENTER IN FAYETTEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA, I AM TED ANDRU, ALONGSIDE ME IS MIKE DANIELS…

Mike: Welcome folks, welcome to Warpath, what a night we have instore tonight…We get to find out who will face Ownage at Pick Your Poison II…

Ted: We also get to find out who kidnapped Cherish and what is going to happen with the situation with Cherish, I can’t wait for tonight Mike!!!

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out to a series of boos)

JA: Ladies and Gentlemen…JOHNNNNNNNNNNNY VEEEEEEEEENTUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAA

Ted: Johnny Ventura claimed that Ownage is no longer hogging the opening spotlight, from now on, it’s his moment to set things off…

Mike: Well Johnny Ventura is facing Freakshow tonight, one of these men will face Ownage for the FWE Championship at Pick Your Poison…But what does Johnny Ventura have to say tonight? It’s weird to see Johnny Ventura kicking off Warpath, but Ventura stuck to his word. I just wonder what he has to say…

(Johnny picks up a microphone and slides in the ring)

Johnny Ventura: This is my moment…This is my opportunity to clench the shot I have been trying to get back from since July. I came back a month ago and demanded my shot for my FWE Championship and now, I am one step closer to becoming the FWE Champion…And when Freakshow gets beaten tonight, Ownage needs to come up with as much excuse as he can draw out from his mouth, because at Pick your Poison, he is losing the belt to me and I am going to promise that because I am not like every other person on the roster who will say “I am going to become a champion”.

(Fans boo Ventura)

Nobody in this company has as much history in this company as I do. Sure, Ownage might think that because I haven’t gained a title in a year means I suck. But that is coming from the guy who needs a briefcase to get his shot at the World Title and can’t earn his shot…Ownage, whilst you are sitting backstage, in wonders on who will be your opponent for Pick your Poison, you need to watch me and see your own fate get taken out on Freakshow. I am not going to play anymore games Ownage, you watch me from now on. Because I made fine work of Puerto Rican Pitbull last week and now, Freakshow is going to end up with the same outcome. No more games. It’s time that everyone started recognizing who I am. You see, I lost my chance for reaching to the stars when DA King took away my number one contender spot for Patriotic Punishment and I know I was destined for a World Title. Problem was, I couldn’t compete due to an injury. And I don’t see why I need to be in this stupid tournament. Right now, I am legitimately the number one contender for the FWE Championship. I just think it’s pathetic and foolish how I am not number one contender for what should be my championship. I mean, we may as well call it a night already. What does Freakshow have that can outshine me? I stole the damn show at Tapout, I weakened Freakshow…So tell me, why should someone like me, have to face someone like Freakshow who is obviously going to end up failing? Tonight is the night where I make my mark, tonight is the night where Ownage’s path of failing begins. This is the moment Ownage has to panic because I am going to be the number one contender and Ownage is going to become the FORMER FWE CHAMPION….Nobody can take that away from me, not now, not…

(Kill by Earl Sweatshirt hits, Freakshow walks out)

Freakshow: Johnny, shut up…Please shut up and stop wasting our time. You are overrating yourself and your chances tonight because you seem to think you are going to face Ownage for the FWE Championship at Pick your Poison. Well you can forget it, because I was my chance once more…And I deserve my shot because I was on the way to winning the FWE Championship…That was until you showed your sorry ass to the ring and attacked me.

Johnny Ventura: Ahh shut up Freakshow. You winning the belt would just kill this company anyways. So I did these pathetic fans and the company some good. But tell me this, I have not faced Ownage and you have, so how do you know I won’t beat him for the title?

Freakshow: Because Ownage was right as much as I hate him. You’ve spent a year, chasing for a title and you’ve failed to do that in a year.

Johnny Ventura: Sorry, but haven’t you been here for a year too? I mean, what have you achieved in FWE that is ‘so’ impressive?

Freakshow: Well lets put it like this, whereas you hold the records for the most injuries in a year, I hold the record of holding the most titles in the company. That tied with Liam Catterson and Dorin. And I will break that record so I can win four championships in my career in FWE. Whereas you continue to flood down the order in being the biggest main event fail in history…

(Fans grow shocked)

Johnny Ventura: OH SHUT UP…You know what Freakshow, quality over quantity. Whereas I produce the quality in my career, you produce the quantity in your career. Wow, you won three Demolition Championships…Wait, ain’t that the same title you let Lawrence bin last week? That is really something Freakshow…

Freakshow: Well at least my partner wasn’t some nobody called Richard Enraged. Whatever happened to him? Oh yeah, FWE gave him the boot because he was nothing more than a backstabbing lowlife who decided that his talents were apparently too good for FWE. But hey, at least you hold the record for making the most injuries in one year. What an achiev....

Johnny Ventura: Shut up and listen, you're no wonder of the world either. Oh, Freakshow, did you ever make DA King, tap out? No! Did anyone make DA King tap out? No. But what about me? OH YEAH, I MADE DA KING TAP OUT AND I am the only guy to make that pathetic shitstain tap out. Oh, you know what else? He cried over the fact he tapped out for the first time in his career, that and I proved my word that I'd beat him....

Freakshow: You bragging ios just pathetic. I beat so and so, I beat him, I beat her, you know what Johnny, I don't care. Because everyone in this arena knows that you're going to choke against me. Sure, King might have been an easy target for you, but I am bigger than DA King...

(Fans boo)

Johnny Ventura: I might not align myself with these ignorant parasites, but they seem to think other to your opinion. I don't care though Freakshow, when it is all said and done, you're going to be the one flat out on your spine whilst I look onto the FWE Championship...

Freakshow: Sure Johnny. Keep dreaming son, because you're a one shot wonder, you had you fifteen minutes of fame back when your buddy, DA King, was FWE Champion. Now he is out, he is no longer a champion and you are no longer the person who can bring it as far as we're concerned. So why don't you dream a little more on that destiny of becoming Ownage's latest biutch to handle....

Johnny Ventura: Your attempts to try and derailme stink like Liam Catterson's breath. I suggest if you want a shot at beating me, you need to own me in the ring and out the ring. Shame you won't manage both...

Freakshow: You want to put that to the test now? I don't have to wait til the end of the night, I can finish you off right here right now if you want to keep that mouth going....

(Rick Death's theme hits, Rick storms out)

Rick Death: Now hang on guys. You guys are not fighting until the end of the night, so if you have any hatred, contain it and shut your mouths...Now, before I kick start Warpath tonight, I want to make a few ground rules for your match tonight…Johnny Ventura…StephyyyLove is banned from ringside…

(Johnny Ventura is pissed and Freakshow is laughing)

Rick Death: Sorry dude, but last week, StephyyyLove found a way to interfere in the main event. Biased actions will NOT be tolerated. Johnny, if you want to prove that you are indeed the number one contender, you will do it with no help…

Johnny Ventura: I don’t need help. She is my good luck charm…

Rick Death: Well we’ll see if you need her as good luck tonight Johnny….

(Rick Death’s theme hits once more and once again, Ventura is pissed with Freakshow leaving the ring laughing)

Ted: WOW….STEPHYYYLOVE BANNED FROM RINGSIDE…

Mike: With reason too…But harsh exchange between Ventura and Freakshow, we will find out who will be the number one contender for the FWE Championship later tonight…

Ted: Well these two are going to take things to the next level…

(Graphic for Lawrence vs Ownage shows)

Ted: BUT UP NEXT, CHAMPION VERSES CHAMPION, IT’S OWNAGE VERSES LAWRENCE, WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP? WE’LL FIND OUT AFTER THE BREAK….

(Commercial)

(The camera pans to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest, is a Champion verses Champion match scheduled for ONE FALL….

(It ain’t Over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out with the FWE Championship and gets cheered)

JA: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 201 pounds, the F…W…E Champion….OWWWWWWNAAAAGEE

Ted: Here is Ownage, the FWE Champion. You heard what Johnny Ventura had to say moments ago but do you think Ownage gives a shit?

Mike: Maybe after tonight because remember, Freakshow could win this and Ownage might be saying “Why did you say all that when you never won the number one contender spot tonight”. Who knows, but all Ownage should be thinking right now is beating Lawrence...

(Whose life is it anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out to mixed reactions with the New Age Championship)

JA: And his opponent, from Maryland, weighing in at 268 pounds, he is the New Age Champion….LAAAAAWREEENCCCCCCE

Mike: Well Lawrence has been in some controversy as of late. Interfering in the Troy Conway verses Sidney Breeze match at Tapout and last week, he got their attention again by burning the Demolition Championship....

Ted: A spit to the company in my opinion, and Lawrence will be in the biggest match of his career next, taking on the mighty Ownage...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: First match of the night, Champion verses Champion match. Both Lawrence and Ownage circle the ring and then suddenly come to lock up. Lawrence brings up the knee to Ownage and Lawrence grapples the back. Lawrence now hits the German Suplex on Ownage, Ownage quickly up AND A RUNNING DOUBLE AXE HANDLE BY LAWRENCE.

Mike: Lawrence now picks up Ownage, throws him into the corner...Lawrence charges...BUIT OWNAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY, LAWRENCE COLLIDES INTO THE TURNBUCKLE, Ownage bounces off the ropes, grabs the head of Lawrence FOR A BULLDOG....Ownage dives for the cover but a quick kickout by the New-Age Champion...

Ted: Ownage positions himself and now bending back on the left arm of Lawrence. Lawrence trying all he can to make the save for himself, but it's alright as Lawrence manages to slip out. Both men now up on their feet, circling the ring once again. Both rush in for a brutal lock up. Ownage takes control of the head, Lawrence slips out and controls the back of Ownage....AND WHAT A SIDE SLAM BY LAWRENCE

Mike: Now Lawrence picks up Ownage and throws him out the ring. A rough landing for our world champion as now Lawrence slides out the ring and picks up Ownage. AND LOOK, HE THROWS HIM HEAD FIRST INTO THAT BARRICADE...

Ted: Lawrence is an aggressive fighter, he will go all the way to dish out the damage to Ownage. If it means throwing his head into the barricade, so be it. And now, Ownage thrown into the steel post...And now look at Lawrence, bashing his head off the barricade. Lawrence using all that aggression to cripple Ownage. And now, Ownage thrown back into the ring. Lawrence jumps up on the apron. AND LEG DROP....NO, OWNAGE ROLLS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING, NOBODY HOME FOR LAWRENCE AS HIS LEG HITS THE APRON AND SENDS HIM TUMBLING ONTO THE CONCRETE...

Mike: The advantage is there for Ownage. Ownage, look! He is waiting for Lawrence to get to his feet. And I have a fair assumption,l what Ownage is planning to do here...

Ted: Well Lawrence in a bit of pain, makes it to his feet...OWNAGE CHARGES...AND A SHATTERING SUICIDE DIVE WHICH BLASTS LAWRENCE INTO THE BARRICADE. GOOD LORD!

Mike: GOOD LORD INDEED, WE NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN....

(Replay airs)

Mike: Okay so lets have a look here. Ownage, perfect timing to launch that Suicide Dive, blasts the spine of Lawrence into the barricade, correct me if I'm wrong but it looked like a bit of Ownage's head hit the barricade too...

Ted: Yes it did Mike, I can confirm that, but that was like a tap. Compare that to this, lets have a look at the impact from a different angle......I think the first camera angle provided a less, teeth-clashing impact...

(Live footage resumes)

Mike: Back in the ring, Ownage has thrown Lawrence into the ring, he climbs up the turnbuckle...AND LOOK, FROG SPLASH TO LAWRENCE....

Ted: HE HAS THE COVER.......

2.....................................KICKOUT

Mike: No! A kickout by the New-Age Champion...And now, Ownage brings up Lawrence head first, he now drags him to the turnbuckle...NOW SMASHING THE HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE PADDING. Ownage is on fire tonight and he is telling Lawrence not to walk into his ya...WOW, LAWRENCE BACKS OUT WITH THE ELBOW TO THE FACE, BRILLIANT COUNTER FROM YOUNG LAWRENCE

Ted: I think Lawrence will be getting control now...AND A CLOTHESLINE OUT OF NOWHERE FROM LAWRENCE. Now Lawrence begins stomping away at Ownage. Those feet stomping all around his body, not giving up at all!

Mike: Well Lawrence shouldn't give up. Big chance for Lawrence to get a win over the FWE Champion. Lawrence picks up Ownage, sends Ownage for the Irish Whip, Ownage comes back and Lawrence, AND A SWINGING NECKBREAKER, GOOD LORD

Ted: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW, HE IS FEELING IT. AND SO CAN WE. THIS IS THE CHANCE FOR LAWRENCE TO BENEFIT FROM SOMETHING HERE, WHIPLASH HITS, COVER BY THE NEW-AGE CHAMPION!!!

3.....................KICKOUT

Mike: No, kickout by the FWE Champion. Now Lawrence brings up Ownage and now starts the backhand chops across the chest of Ownage...Ownage is trapped and leans on the ropes, Lawrence sends him running...AND A CLOTHESLINE BY LAWRENCE, GREAT MOVE!

Ted: And now, Lawrence now locking the Sharpshooter...NOW OWNAGE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN, LAWRENCE MIGHT HAVE HIM HERE. THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS FOR OWNAGE. OWNAGE TRYING TO GET TO THE ROPES. BUT LAWRENCE HAS THAT SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN. OWNAGE BATTLES HARD....

Mike: AND LOOK, HE GRABS THE ROPES, THE REF NOW BEGINS THE COUNT

Ref: 1......................2........................3..........................4.............................

Mike: And Lawrence lets go. Trying to get as much pain flowing through Ownage as possible. Now Lawrence picks up Ownage, BUT OWNAGE SHOVES HIM....RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE BY OWNAGE...KNOCKING DOWN LAWRENCE. Ownage now throws Lawrence into the corner, ANOTHER KNEE TO THE FACE BY OWNAGE....Ownage drops and has his arms wrapped around the head...BULLDOG, SMASHING LAWRENCE'S FACE INTO THE GROUND!!!

Ted: Got to say, these two are putting on one hell of a show tonight and this is the beginning match. Ownage now pulling up Lawrence once more. And now, Ownage gets a hold of the wrist of Lawrence. He sends a kick to the midsection, AND NOW, A NICE NECKBREAKER TO FINISH IT OFF. Now Lawrence gets to his feet and Ownage takes control of the back, BUT LAWRENCE WITH THE ELBOWS TO THE FACE OF OWANGE, STOPPING HIM FROM TAKING CONTROL...

Mike: And both lock up once more! And look at Lawrence, he lifts up Ownage, AND HITS THE GUTBUSTER...

Ted: AND NOW LOOK AT LAWRENCE, BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE FLOORING. THE RUTHLESS AGGRESSION FROM LAWRENCE BEING PROVED HERE AGAINST THE FWE CHAMPION TONIGHT.

Mike: Well this is Lawrence's most important match of his career, he is a young kid against the FWE Champion, now you have to wonder a win over the FWE Champion would mean so much for Lawrence in the young steps of his career here in FWE.

Ted: And now, Lawrence sends the jabs to the face of Ownage, Ownage stepping back to the ropes and now Lawrence sends Ownage running for the Irish Whip....And a nice hip toss there by Lawrence!

Mike: And now, Lawrence takes control of the back again. And now, bringing the knee to the spine, sitting Ownage down and now, LAWRENCE PULLING BACK ON THE ARMS, THIS IS A TIGHT HOLD HERE, BUT DOES OWNAGE HAVE ENOUGH TO POWER OUT?

Ted: YOU CAN SEE THE FURY IN LAWRENCE'S EYES....HE IS KNOWING WHAT TODO BUT HOW CAN HE TAKE DOWN THE FWE CHAMPION, OWNAGE IS A TOUGH NUT TO CRACK....

Mike: And Ownage breaks free from the hold. Now Ownage gets back to his feet. Ownage now pulls Lawrence back for the kick to the gut...AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, LOOKING FOR THE R...I...P…But no, Lawrence slips out of the hold and chops the knee sending Ownage back down...

Ted: Some nice back and forth action going on in this match and it's Lawrence who know presses the boot into the face repeated times, the ref having to jump in the situation here. As Lawrence is trying to increase the pressure, trying to make this his advantage...

Mike: And now, Lawrence pulls Ownage up to his feet. Now Lawrence pulls him to the turnbuckle. Lawrence now lifts him on top of the turnbuckle and now Lawrence jumps up. And now, Lawrence battles hard to try and throw Ownage off the turnbuckle...

Ted: BUT OWNAGE ISN'T HAVING ANY OF THIS. HE IS BEGINNING TO FIGHT BACK, AND LOOK, OWNAGE SHOVES LAWRENCE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AND LAWRENCE LANDS FLAT ON HIS BACK.

Mike: Now you can see, Ownage is standing high...DIVING ELBOW DROP TO LAWRENCE....

Ted: And now, the FWE Champion ponders around the ring, look to see if Lawrence can make it to his feet, you can see, Lawrence slowly making his way to his feet. Ownage looks on and he is ready!

Mike: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE IS ON THE SHOULDERS....R....I...P HITS, GOOD LORD, GAME OVER....

3.......................................KICKOUT

Ted: THREE....NO, MORE LIKE GAME ON AS LAWRENCE MANAGES TO KICK OUT OF THE COVER....

Mike: GREAT STUFF AND GREAT EFFORT MADE BY LAWRENCE. THE PAIN OWNAGE HAS GIVEN HIM MIGHT BE KILLING HIM INSIDE, BUT LAWRENCE IS IMPRESSING PEOPLE ALL OVER WITH HIS FORM SO FAR TONIGHT

Ted: He is, now Ownage pulls Lawrence to his feet once more, and you can see Lawrence is getting a bit shaky, now he knows what his opponent is like in the ring. And Ownage...SIDE EFFECT BLASTS THE SPINE OF LAWRENCE TO THE GROUND.

Mike: And now, Ownage pulls Lawrence to his feet once more. Lawrence sent to the corner, OWNAGE CHARGING FOR LAWRENCE...JUMPING KNEE.....NO, LOOK, LAWRENCECATCHES HIM AND NOW OWNAGE IS IN THE AIR.....POWERBOMB BY LAWRENCE AND COVER BY THE NEW AGE CHAMPION ONCE MORE....

3............................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY OWNAGE....AND YOU CAN SEE, LAWRENCE IS NOT GETTING HAPPY ABOUT THAT....

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well lets have a look at this, because I thought it was an excellent counter by Lawrence. There is Ownage, charging for Lawrence...AND LAWRENCE CATCHES HIM, EASY PREY.....AND THERE YOU HAVE A SMASHING POWERBOMB BY LAWRENCE...

(Live coverage resumes)

Ted: Back to live coverage we are and Lawrence, slamming the spine to his knee, which has got to kill now. AND LOOK, LAWRENCE LOCKS IN THE SHARPSHOOTER. OH MY GAWD, THE SHARPSHOOTER IS LOCKED IN, AND AT THIS POINT, OWNAGE HAS GOT TO BE SCREAMING IN AGONY...

Mike: HE IS AND YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE, THE AGONY ON OWNAGE. HE IS WANTING OUT, BUT HE HASN'T GOT ENOUGH TO ESCAPE. LAWRENCE IS A MONSTER COMPARED TO OWNAGE....

Ted: BUT OWNAGE NEEDS TO TRY SOMETHING. AND LOOK, LAWRENCE COULDN'T HOLD IT FOR LONG AS OWNAGE MANAGES TO ESCAPE....

Mike: And now, both men on the floor, struggling to climb for the ropes...Both men have given it their all here tonight. But one can win, who will it be?

Ted: Wel now, Lawrence is up to his feet. Ownage is too....AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD, WHIPLASH HITS, WHIPLASH HITS. JESUS....THAT COULD BE IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!

Mike: THREE, HE DID....

Ted:NO! OWNAGE HAS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES, IT IS A NO WIN FOR LAWRENCE YET!

Mike: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME HE SHOUTS. HE CANNOT BELEIVE IT....

Ted: NOR CAN WE....LAWRENCE WAS CLOSING IN FOR A VICTORY AND HE WAS DENIED THANKS TO OWNAGE.

Mike: The foot on the ropes sealed the deal there...Lawrence yanks Ownage up...AND LOOK, BACKHAND CHOP ACROSS THE FACE, LAWRENCE LAUNCHES ON OWNAGE, AND NOW BEATING THE FISTS INTO THE FACE...

Ted: THIS IS HATRED. LAWRENCE ISN'T TAKING THE FACT THAT HE GOT SCREWED FROM VICTORY WELL...AND THE REF IS HAVING TO PULL LAWRENCE OFF OWNAGE....

Mike: Lawrence accepts th…HEY, IT’S JOHNNY VENTURA….

Ted: JOHNNY LEAPS THE BARRICADE…AND LOOK, JOHNNY DRAGS THE REF OUT BY HIS FEET…

Mike: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME….

Ted: AND VENTURA SLIDES IN THE RING, HE THROWS LAWRENCE OUT THE RING…LAWRENCE WAS GOING FOR WHIPLASH…AND NOW, IT’S VENTURA AND OWNAGE IN THE RING….OWNAGE TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET, BUT HE STRUGGLES….

Mike: Well you can see, Johnny is waiting…Waiting for Ownage to make his way to his feet. Ownage is up…FURY BREAKER TO OWANGE, LAYING OUT OWNAGE….

Ted: AND VENTURA RUNS OUT, HE SENT A MESSAGE TO OWNAGE, WHETHER HE WINS OR LOSES TONIGHT, HE IS OUT TO GET OWNAGE….And look, Lawrence and the referee are making their way to their feet...This can’t end like this….

Mike: And Lawrence and the ref, back in the ring…Cover….

(DING DING DING)

Ted: You got to be kidding me…

(Whose life is it Anyways by Megadeath hits, Lawrence picks up his New Age Championship and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…LAAAWWREEENCCCCEEEEEE

Mike: HE WAS HANDED THE VICTORY…

Ted: NO DENIAL FROM ME…JOHNNY VENTURA HELPED LAWRENCE GET THE WIN…

Mike: Well I don’t know if he wanted Lawrence to win, but he did want Ownage to feel what impact Johnny had in him, and you can see, Ventura up in the crowd laughing as Ownage is still out....

Ted: This is stupidity at it’s best….

(Commercial)

(FWE’13 trailer airs)

(Ownage walks backstage, he bumps into Lawrence)

Lawrence: Look man, I know you lost to me tonight and I just want to say, I put on a hell of an effort into trying to make a name for myself. I want you to understand that I respect you…

Ownage:………That’s okay…Look, I just…

(Johnny Ventura comes up from behind and attacks Ownage)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL…JOHNNY VENTURA…

Mike: DID LAWRENCE SET THINGS UP?

Ted: NO, LAWRENCE RUNNING OFF HERE…HE IS NOT WANTING TO BE INVOLVED….

Mike: HE COULD’VE HELPED OWNAGE…WHAT THE HELL….

Ted: THIS IS UNCALLED FOR….

(Ownage is thrown into the box crates, Johnny walks off and EMTS check up on Ownage)

(Camera cuts back into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL…

(Play for keeps by B.O.B hits, Troy Conway gets low reaction but cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Lawton, Oklahoma, weighing in at 225 pounds, TROOY COONWAAAAAY

Ted: Well Conway has been dropping back a bit and I think we made a note on that last week in the Tag Team match. There is something going on with Conway, and he really needs a win tonight, otherwise he is screwed...

Mike: I agree, Troy has been choking, not being nasty or anything, but he can't slip up tonight, otherwise his performance may be in question....

(Walk by Pantera hits, Chris Lucifer walks out with a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIS LUUUUUUUUUUCIFFFFEEEEEER

Ted: Things can't get any better for Conway, the uprising and ever talented Chris Lucifer took part in the Tag Team match last week against Troy Conway and Sidney Breeze and Chris did a great job...

Mike: He did, there is no doubting this person's ability. He came back to FWE and has been on fire ever since, it looks like his old ego has been brought back to life...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Chris Lucifer and Troy Conway kick start this match and both men, quickly circling the ring. Both men lock up and it’s Conway who gets control. Conway gets behind Lucifer, Conway throws a punch, but Lucifer ducks out of the way. Now both lock up once more….Conway takes charge of the back again…Nice suplex by Conway. Now Conway picks up Lucifer up and sends a variation of kicks to the midsection. Lucifer now leans on the ropes with Conway sending Lucifer running…AND A SWINGING NECKBREAKER BY CONWAY.

Mike: And now, Lucifer being stomped away by Conway now. And now, Lucifer brought up by Conway, Lucifer sent to the turnbuckle…Conway makes a charge…BUT LUCIFER RAISES THE BOOT AND THAT SMACKS THE FACE OF CONWAY….Now Lucifer takes control of the head, HITTING THE BULLDOG, Lucifer makes the cover, but a quick kickout

Ted: Now Lucifer brings up Conway, backhand chops connect and Conway forced back to the ropes. Now Lucifer pulls Conway running….Conway manages to leap over Lucifer…Comes back at Lucifer with a heavy shoulder block. And now, Conway sits on top of Lucifer and starts beating down on Lucifer, the heavy fists crippling the face. Conway is on a charge here and he isn’t giving up for anyone’s pleasure. Conway smashes the head off the flooring and now Conway circles the ring, waiting for Lucifer to get up…A DRIVE BY KICK TO LUCIFER WHICH SENTS HIM CRASHING BACK DOWN….

Mike: And now look, Conway applies the Sharpshooter…Conway now trying to make Lucifer tap out early…But look, Lucifer not allowing Conway to make it and Lucifer gets the break from the hold. Now both back on their feet and both circle the ring once more. Both lock up and you can see, Lucifer wrap the arms around the neck…AND NOW DROPS CONWAY…Lucifer turns Conway onto his side and starts a round of kicks. Lucifer trying to inflict as much damage to Conway as he can….

Ted: Lucifer now picks up Conway and throws him into the corner. Now you can see Lucifer shoulder blocking the ribs in an attempt to weaken Conway even more. Lucifer now places Conway on top of the turnbuckle and he begins to climb up on the turnbuckle. He beats the fists into Conway….AND A NICE SUPERPLEX FROM THE TOP BY LUCIFER….Lucifer now crawls to Conway who is laid out, drapes his arm for the cover…

1……………………………………………

2………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: Conway makes the kickout and now, Conway trying to get to his feet, but Lucifer with that ankle lock is keeping him down even more and now Conway, struggles to break free of the Ankle Lock. But how long can this be kept up for?

Ted: I have no idea, but you can see, Lucifer is trying his best to make Conway tap out. But he won’t give in. Conway now pushes Lucifer off and now Conway rolls out the ring. Lucifer now circles inside the ring and mocks Conway. Conway trying to look for a way to enter the ring without being mauled by the aggressive Chris Lucifer…

Mike: It is crucial for Lucifer to make something of this if Conway slides in the ring. But look, Conway jumps on the apron. Lucifer charges for Conway, BUT CONWAY SENDS A HEAVY RIGHT TO THE FACE OF LUCIFER, CONWAY RUSHES TO THE TOP….AND A HUGE DROPKICK FROM THE TOP ROPE. LUCIFER HAS LOST CONTROL TO CONWAY…Conway now goes in for the leg lock, and Lucifer is screaming in agony, trying to escape the hold, but the hold is too tight and Conway has control…

Ted: He does, this doesn’t look good for Lucifer…But Lucifer, boots Conway back and now Lucifer slides out the ring. Conway comes to follow and now, Conway, sending a punch, BLOCKED BY LUCIFER AND NOW, LUCIFER HITS THE HEADBUTT WHICH BRINGS DOWN CONWAY…Lucifer now picks up Conway and THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS. GOOD LORD!!!!

Mike: Lucifer is going chaotic here tonight and now, Lucifer brings the knee to a crushing hold to the face. You can see Conway is trying all he can to escape the hold. And Lucifer now throws Conway back in the ring, Conway’s head sticks out…Lucifer now takes a few steps back…AND A BOOT TO THE HEAD, SENDING CONWAY BACK INTO THE RING.

Ted: And now, Lucifer slides back in the ring, marching around the ring. He is wanting Conway to get onto his feet. Conway is up…LUCIFER WITH A SUPERK…NO, CONWAY MOVES OUT THE WAY, HE COMES BACK AT LUCIFER, KICK TO THE GUT AND LOOK….CONWAY HAS IT, CONWAY HITS CONWAY CLASH, COVER BY CONWAY!!!!

1……………………………………………

2……………………………………………

3……KICKOUT

Mike: BUT IT WASN’T ENOUGH…LUCIFER POPPED THE SHOULDER UP….

Ted: And now, Conway drags up Lucifer, throwing him into the corner, and now Lucifer is slumped. Conway slowly approaches the slumped Lucifer and now headbutts the ribs. He is doing all he can to inflict more damage so he can get the win. Lucifer is now sent to the opposite corner,

Mike: Conway now eyes up Lucifer, who leans on the turnbuckle, CONWAY CHARGES WITH A BOOT….BUT NO, LUCIFER MANAGES TO MOVE OUT THE WAY, he now gets behind Conway and begins a series of punches to the spine, VINTAGE LUCIFER!

Ted: Lucifer is unleashing the devil inside him, pardon the pun…Now he turns around Conway, and now, striking the ribs with the knee. Now he grabs the head, BULLDOG BY LUCIFER….COVER BY LUCIFER….

1……………………………………………

2……………………………………………

3………KICKOUT

Mike: No! Kickout by Conway. And now, Lucifer brings up Conway yet again, AND LOOK, RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP BY LUCIFER…And now, Lucifer mocking Conway, shouting to him to get up. With a series of stomps to the midsection connecting. Conway picked up…BUT LOOK, JAB TO THE FACE BY CONWAY….Conway now sends Lucifer running. CONWAY GOING FOR THE DROPKICK…BUT LUCIFER DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY AND NOBODY HOME FOR CONWAY!!!!

Ted: Unwise move from Conway, now Lucifer, bending the arm behind Conway, and you can see, Conway, screaming in agony, that has to be agonizing the body of Conway as Lucifer pulls the arm back behind his spine hard!

Mike: Well Lucifer is not giving up, we know that, Lucifer is trying to weaken Conway as much as he can and it looks like he is doing a damn good job of weakening Conway. Lucifer gives up and now has Conway back onto his feet. The Snap DDT smashes the skull off the mat and now, Chris Lucifer climbs on top of Conway, he holds the head and starts bashing the head with his free right fist. Several punches to the face weakening Conway! AND LOOK, THAT PUNCH TO THE FOREHEAD BUSTED CONWAY OPEN…

Ted: Yeah well Chris seems to be pleased with what he has done! Look at him, taunting away! Conway struggles to be on his feet. And Lucifer assists him onto his feet. And now, consecutive blows to the gut! Conway taking steps back near the ropes with every blow! Conway leans on the ropes and now is sent running. A nice lariat from Lucifer. Now Lucifer, waits for Conway to make his way to his feet once more. As Conway begins to struggle to regain momentum. Conway is up…AND WHAT A SPEAR, WHAT A SPEAR THAT PLUNGED CONWAY TO THE FLOOR!

Mike: CHRIS LUCIFER IS LIKE HAVE SOME OF THAT BITCH! YEAH! AND NOW LOOK AT LUCIFER, CALLING IT RIGHT NOW. CONWAY IS STILL DOWN AND HERE WE GO….MOOOONSAAAAULT! YES! HE HIT CONWAY WITH THE MOONSAULT!

Ted: Chris Lucifer is someone who never fails to impress me, whatever he does…BUT LOOK, LUCIFER IS NOT DONE YET….AND HERE WE GO, APOLLYON LOCK IS IN, AND CONWAY IS TRYING ALL HE CAN TO ESCAPE THE LOCK, BUT IS IT GOOD ENO…NO! CONWAY IS TAPPING, CONWAY IS TAPPING!

(DING DING DING)

(Walk by Pantera hits and Chris Lucifer gets up and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…CHRRRRRISSSSS LUUUUUCIIIIFEEEEEEEER

Ted: You have to admit, that was a pretty awesome match and Chris Lucifer managed to break down Troy Conway, love him or hate him, Lucifer deserved the win!

Mike: He did Ted, Chris Lucifer never failed to impress us tonight and he should the entire locker-room that he is on a charge…

(Whose Life is it anyways by Megadeath his, Lawrence comes out)

Ted: HEY, ITS LAWRENCE…HE WAS IN A MATCH EARLIER TONIGHT WITH OWNAGE….And Lawrence is coming down the ring, applauding…

Mike: That is the good person Lawrence is, sharing credit with a guy who worked his ass off in that match

(Lawrence gets in the ring, both Lucifer and Lawrence slap hands and Lawrence raises Lucifer’s arm in the air)

Mike: LOOK AT THAT, SOME GREAT RESPECT BETW….

(Lawrence low blows Lucifer)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL?

Mike: YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?

Mike: THESE TWO WERE ON GOOD TERMS LAST WEEK AND NOW, IT SEEMS LIKE LAWRENCE ISN’T HAVING ANY OF IT!

(Lawrence picks up the microphone)

Lawrence: You know, I like you Chris. Just I have seen you fight tonight and rumours are that me and you are going to be going at it for the New Age Championship. But that ain’t going to happen chum…

(Lawrence gets Lucifer up and hits the Whiplash on Lucifer)

Ted: YOU ARE KIDDING ME…

(Rick Death comes out)

Rick Death: HEY, WAIT A MINUTE…LAWRENCE, YOU HAVE JUST CROSSED STRIKE THREE…FIRST YOU END THE DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH BY DQ…THEN YOU DESTROY ONE OF MY BELTS…AND NOW, YOU COME OUT HERE AND ATTACK CHRIS LUCIFER, BECAUSE HE’S DAMN GOOD? WELL YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT….IT IS GOING TO BE CHRIS LUCIFER VERSES AUSTIN LONEWOLF VERSES TWO-FACE VERSES ZEKE NERO NEXT WEEK ON WARPATH….YOU WILL FACE THE WINNER OF THAT MATCH AT PICK YOUR POISON…AND JUST FOR THE MEAN TIME, THE WINNER OF THAT MATCH WILL INDEED PICK THE STIPULATION….

(Rick leaves in disgust)

Mike: WOW!

Ted: WELL THAT IS SOMETHING. CHRIS LUCIFER VERSES VERSES AUSTIN LONEWOLF VERSES TWO-FACE VERSES ZEKE NERO, THE WINNER FACES LAWRENCE FOR THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP AT PICK YOUR POISON…I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS….

(Freakshow is preparing himself in his locker-room)

(Austin Lonewolf walks in)

Freakshow: What the hell are you doing here?

Austin Lonewolf: I just wanted to tell you that if you think you’re going to get some kind of advantage during this match with StephyyyLove banned from ringside, think again. You know, as much as Johnny Ventura can be a bastard, but he is right. You’re nothing but a nobody now, standing in the way of Johnny Ventura…

Freakshow: You know, I am sick of asswipes like you saying I don’t have what it takes to win tonight, but you know what? People like you get laughed at by the end of the day because people like you say shit and then it comes out to be the opposite to what you say. Do you think I care?

Austin Lonewolf: You will when you get pinned later tonight…Or if you’re lucky, you will tap out…

Freakshow: Ha, like you’d know how to win a number one contender shot.

Austin Lonewolf: I know how to win a match….

Freakshow: Yeah well why do you continue to make your mouth go?

Austin Lonewolf: I am not making my mouth go Freaky, you just need to take an insult as an insult…But I suppose if the rumours are true, drugged up wastes like you can’t take insults as an insult….

Freakshow: You know what, I can see my right fist, impaling your face in a moment if you keep going. You’re not funny, you’re not that great of a deal for Warpath, you just need to stay out of our lives…To be honest, you’re someone who has no meaning in life. Just an annoying bug….

Austin Lonewolf: Whatever…Just don’t hump my leg when you lose and I told you so…

(Austin leaves, Freakshow is in disgust)

(Commercial)

(Pick Your Poison commercial airs)

(Cameras roll back in the ring)

JA: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Briefcase of Opportunity holder…TYYYYYYLEEER BLAAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEE

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets booed as he makes his way down the ring)

Ted: Well here is Mayhem’s Tyler Blade, up for another Time Travel, and Mike, let’s have a look at what happened on Mayhem….

(Replays of Mayhem hits)

Mike: Well Tyler was on fire, he took out most of Lost Generation X there, and you see Tyler was showing a lot of aggression here, and he was about to take out Liam Catterson. But then, someone came in the ring and took out Tyler Blade. Catterson Impact to Tyler Blade and the man proves to be Liam Catterson’s cousin and Lost Generation X’s newest member, Martin Arkless

(Camera goes back to the ring where Tyler has a mic)

Tyler Blade: For the second week running, my chances of becoming a World Heavyweight Champion diminish because Liam Catterson needed help. Liam got his cousin to attack me and he did a good job of taking me out. Not bad for a little kid…Liam, these last two weeks, you’ve got lucky. Whether it’s Andre helping you or your pathetic mistake of a cousin, this proves that you cannot face me without anyone saving your skin. But I can cope Liam, I can cope with the fact that you can’t beat me by yourself. But does Liam Catterson worry me tonight? He never worries me. But at least he doesn’t need to be scared over the fact that he isn’t at Warpath tonight. I can now continue my Time Travel. I love Time Travel and it’s because I get to make more hasbeens from this company forgotten even more. I don’t care who you are in this company, I don’t care what you’ve done for this company, you guys are nothing but washouts that someone needs to put in their place. And there is nobody in this company that has good enough charisma for putting away these freaks than me. So come out, come out whoever you are, I am ready for your sorry excuse….

(RM Vrankovic’s theme hits, the crowd erupt with boos and start throwing stuff at him)

Tyler Blade: THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! BRING IT BITCH….

Mike: WOW...RM VRANKOVIC IS BACK FOR THE TIME TRAVEL, AND HERE WE GO…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: And Tyler staring at Vrankovic, he comes towards Vrankovic…AND LOOK, A POKE TO THE CHEST, RMV FALLS, COVER….

1………………………………………

2………………………………………

3……………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler gets up straight away and mocks RMV)

Ted: ALREADY?

Mike: Wow…RMV has really let himself go…

JA: Here is your winner…TYLER BLAAAAADE

Ted: Wow…I know RM Vrankovic sucked but…he lost to a fingerpoke to the chest…

Mike: Wel…That was rema…LOOK, TYLER ISN’T DONE WITH RMV…

(Tyler picks up the mic)

Tyler Blade: It’s a shame RM Vrankovic…I don’t have a world title on me. So guess what? The fingerpoke to the chest might have ended your career….But that is not enough for me….So I hope you don’t tear a quad with this upcoming beatdown…

(Tyler drops the mic and climbs on top of RMV to beat him down)

Mike: AND THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND….SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HIM

Ted: THIS IS TYLER SHOWING RMV THAT HE IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH.

Mike: WELL TYLER WANTS RMV TO LEARN SOMETHING HERE….,

("Till I Collapse" by Eminem and Puerto Rican Pitbull rushes out)

Ted: BAH GAWD, PUERTO RICAN PITBULL CHARGING OUT HERE, AND LOOK, BEATING DOWN ON TYLER BLADE…LOOK AT THESE TWO, THEY ARE TRADING SHOTS, OH MY GAWD

Mike: SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP PUERTO RICAN PITBULL…AND TYLER ROLLS OUT THE RING….

(Tyler gets his briefcase and leaves with Pitbull taunting Blade)

Ted: WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?

Mike: BEATS ME, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE TYLER BLADE AND PUERTO RICAN PITBULL HAVE BEEF…MAN….

(Lawrence is backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Lawrence…Lawrence can I have a word….

Lawrence: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Trevor Thompson:…I was just wondering…Your punishment from your recent weeks…do you…think it was a bit unfair?

Lawrence: Injustice is what it is…I don’t care what anyone says, this is injustice. Rick Death has not heard the last of me. I promise Rick exact revenge. I have been helping the FWE Universe a lot as of late, and Rick thinks I am corrupting this company. Well I am sick of his pathetic bullshit, trying to ruin my run in Warpath…

Trevor Thompson: But why did you attack Chris Lucifer?

Lawrence: Because do you think I am actually allies with him? Do you think I’d actually congratulate anyone? You must be either stupid or retarded to think that.

Trevor Thompson: I just want to know, your plans for next week…

Lawrence: Get out of my sight. Why Hass Johnson hire you in the first place I have no idea…You’re nothing but a shitty, thoughtless reporter…

(Lawrence leaves and Trevor Thompson looks on)

(Cameras pan back to the ring
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

October 30th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 30th 2012   October 30th 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 pm

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(AIRBOURNE - Runnin' Wild hits, Two-Face comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 245 pounds, TWWWO FAAAAACEEEE

Ted: Well Two-Face had one hell of a week last week, a month since coming back and he managed to beat Hurricane Hawk, who is out with injury and Zeke Nero. Will he be able to pull off another win?

Mike: I hope he can because Two-Face is an entertaining guy, his charisma, his nature, he is truly a great guy, and he doesn't bitch about a loss, but will fight to make it up to his fans the next week...

(Bitter End by The Veer Union hits, Zeke Nero comes out to boos)

JA: And his opponent, from Choctaw, Mississippi, weighing in at 220 pounds, ZEEEEEEKEEEE NEEEEEROOOOOO

Ted: And here is Warpath's newest star, Zeke Nero, also produced a great display against Two-Face, he managed to lose last week, but has he learnt from his mistakes?

Mike: With Zeke Nero, we talked about how this kid has a great shot at being the man to beat at times, and without Hurricane Hawk to be involved in this match, I think we can see what Zeke is like tonight...

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we go, Zeke Nero and Two-Face who faced off in a Triple Threat match last week are now going at it in a singles match this week. Both men going for the lock up and Zeke has control at first, elbow to the face of Two-Face. And now, Nero with a mixture of kicks and punches, sends Two-Face resting on the ropes...Nero sends Two-Face running and a beautiful hip toss connected by Nero

Mike: And now, Nero sits up Two-Face and now sending the elbows into the shoulders of Two-Face...several jabs with the elbow by Nero...And now, Nero brings up Two-Face...Both lock up again and Two-Face now twists on the wrists of Nero. Two-Face headbutts the arm and down goes Nero...

Ted: And now, a quick but affective suplex by Two-Face. Two-Face now has Nero on his feet and now sends several jabs to the face, forcing Nero to move back..AND A POWERFUL TOSS BY TWO-FACE...COVER BY TWO-FACE, but Nero kicks out...

Mike: Now Two-Face lets Nero get to his feet...NICE BULLDOG FROM TWO-FACE...As Two-Face now gets behind Nero for the lock up and a nice atomic drop hits Nero.

Ted: And now, Two-Face stretching out the arms, trying to increase some pressure and trying to end the game early. But no, a nice counter from Nero to let him escape. Nero now comes near Two-Face, bending the arm once more, and now flips over Two-Face, NICE KICK TO THE SPINE BY NERO....

Mike: Nero picks up Two-Face...And now, Nero begins a variation of kicks to Two-Face... Two-Face leaning on the rope...AND NERO, DROPKICK WHICH SENDS two-face flying out the ring...

Ted: And now, Nero wandering around the ring....He now sees Two-Face getting to his feet and now climbs out the ring as Two-Face is on his feet. Nice haymaker by Nero....AND NOW LOOK, TWO-FACE GETS BEHIND NERO. CHOPS THE LEG OF NERO AND TWO-FACE HAS CONTROL. Two-Face trying to get a hold of the back...BUT LOOK, ELBOWS AGAIN BY NERO...

Mike: And now the tables are being decided back and forth, these men are going for each other here. Nero launching with a RUNNING KICK...BUT TWO-FACE MOVES OUT THE WAY. He now gets a hold of Nero. Turns him around...AND A CHEAP SHOT TO THE FACE OF NERO, BY TWO-FACE...

Ted: And now, Two-Face throwing Nero into the apron. He gets Nero onto his feet and bashes his head off the apron. Now Two-Face sends Nero back in the ring, throwing his body to the middle of the ring and Two-Face himself slides in the ring, wandering around the ring, waiting for Nero to make his way to his feet.

Mike: And Nero makes his way to his feet. And Two-Face, continuing with those jabs to the face. Vicious ass...NO, COUNTER BY NERO...And now Nero begins to get the upper hand, shots to the face of Two-Face by Nero. Two-Face now launching for a clothesline...BUT NERO DUCKS...AND LOOK, AT NERO WITH THAT SWINGING NECKBREAKER....NICE COUNTER...AND NERO MAKES HIS WAY FOR THE COVER...

2........................KICKOUT

Mike: And a kickout by Two-Face, Nero didn't do enough to slaughter Two-Face...Nero now gets behind Two-Face once more...BUT TWO-FACE HAS THE COUNTER AND GETS BEHIND NERO AND CHOPS THE KNEE.... Two-Face turns Nero around...AND WHAT A TOSS BY TWO-FACE, NERO'S FACE IMPLANTED THE FLOOR....

Ted: Aggression as always by Two-Face as he tries to find some comfort in this match for himself...Now Two-Face pressing the knee into the neck of Nero and again, Two-Face is entering that place where his aggression is key. You need to keep your eyes focused on Two-Face at all times if you want to take some notice on this kid...

Mike: And now, Two-Face brings up Nero once more....AND ANOTHER DROP THROW ACROSS THE RING BY TWO-FACE, ANOTHER MOMENT WHEN TWO-FACE IMPLANTS NERO\S FACE INTO THE MAT....

Ted: The more he does this Mike, the more damage it causes for young Zeke Nero...And now, Two-Face lifting the leg on Nero...SMASHING THE BODY OFF THE MAT. And now he does the same thing to the arm, smashing it on the flooring....

Mike: Look at Two-Face however...Getting the FWE Universe hyped up...He wants to put Nero away right now! He might have a chance in doing that....Nero stumbles onto his feet....BUT LOOK AT TWO-FACE....THIS IS GOING TO BE IT....TWO-FACED SMASHES THE SPINE OF ZEKE NERO, GOODNIGHT ZEKE....

3.......................................KICKOUT

Ted: NO! NERO KICKED OUT, WHAT SPIRIT TO KICK OUT OF TWO-FACED BY THIS YOUNG PERSONA....

Mike: And you can see, Two-Face is shaking his head in disbelief. He called this match to end with Two-Faced and it wasn't to be...BUT LOOK AT TWO-FACE NOW...PRESSING THE KNEE TO THE FACE. AND THIS IS CAUSING A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF AGONY TO NERO....

Ted: It is but we spoke about Two-Face having an aggressive lifestyle and this is something that we should not count out...BUT LOOK, NERO ROLLS OUT THE RING...Save and sound...And now, Two-Face wandering around the ring, as Nero looks to Two-Face....And look, Nero taunting and mocking Two-Face...Some guts this kid has...

Mike: Fearless is the word to describe him as. Nero jumps on top of the apron, Two-Face comes to Nero...AND A CHEAP SHOT TO THE FACE OF TWO-FACE BY NERO...Nero rushing to the bottom right turnbuckle...AND LOOK, DIVING DROPKICK BY NERO WHICH LAYS OUT TWO-FACE!

Ted: Again, a great persona on Nero, as he gets ready to take control. Nero picks up Two-Face, and again, variation of kicks and punches to Two-Face...This is another brutal side from Nero, wanting to impress everyone around the world. And he is making a believer out of me at the moment.

Mike: And a dropkick by Nero once more! Now he picks up Two-Face once more, gets behind Two-Face...AND LOOK, WRAPING THE LEG WITH TWO-FACE...INVERTED RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP BY NERO....Nero again....Belly to back suplex hits Two-Face and now, Nero trying to weaken Two-Face with this aggression...With this spectacular comeback.

Ted: And now, Two-Face is raised up by Nero...And Nero, breaking the lower part of the back with that knee....Good lord! And now, Nero roams around the ring, as Two-Face is laid out. Nero comes towards Two-Face and now smashes the arm off the flooring. Repeated smashes across the floor! And now, Nero, running neckbreaker to Two-Face! Nero now climbs on top of Two-Face and now starts punching the face in. Vicious and devastation shots right the right hand devastate the face.

Mike: And now, Nero slams the head off the floor, as now, Nero walks around the ring. Looking to have Two-Face up on his feet…Two-Face is up to his feet. And now, Nero kicks the midsection, bringing Two-Face back down.

Ted: Nero is trying to make some ground here…Nero picks up Two-Face…BUT TWO-FACE HAS A BOOT TO THE CORNER… Two-Face now tries to place Nero up to the turnbuckle…Nero is struggling to get his way back down…But Two-Face is trying all he can to place him up and now….

Mike: And Nero is up, Two-Face jumps up the turnbuckle and now starts beating on the face of Nero…AND A NICE, BACK SUPERPLEX….

Ted: Both men laid out, AND NOW, TWO-FACE CRAWLS TO NERO, IS THIS IS?

1…………………………………………….

2……………………………………………..

3………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: NO, KICKOUT BY NERO….Nero now rolling out the ring, in a lot of agony, Two-Face slides out the ring…BUT LOOK, NERO, GRABS TWO-FACE BY THE HEAD…AND NOW, NERO BASHING THE HEAD OFF OUR ANNOUNCING BOOTH….

Ted: LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR THIS CARNAGE HAPPENING HERE….Now Nero throws Two-Face….INTO THE STEEL STEPS AND TWO-FACE INJURED WITH THAT COLLISION INTO THE STEEL STEPS. GOOD LORD!

Mike: And now, Nero picks up Two-Face, he throws him back into the ring and the head of Two-Face sticks out the ring. Nero jumps up on the turnbuckle…

Ted: And now, Nero…LEG DROP WHICH MUST KILL TWO-FACE RIGHT ABOUT NOW….

Mike: And now, Nero slides back into the ring. And now he wanders around the ring, as Two-Face uses the ropes to aid his way to his feet…. Two-Face is up…NERO GOES FOR THE RIGHT HAND, TWO-FACE DUCKS….AND LOOK, TWO-FACE IS GOING FOR TWO-FACED….

Ted: NO, NERO SLIPS OUT…AND LOOK, THE CORCKSCREW NECKBREAKER TO TWO-FACE, LIONTAMER….ROYALLY SCREWED…COVER!!!!!!!

1…………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Bitter End by the Veer Union hits, Zeke Nero celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ZEEEEEKE NEEEEROOOOOOO

Ted: First win for Nero on Warpath, one which is an impressive victory…

Mike: You’re right there. These two will be in action against each other again next week, taking on Austin Lonewolf and Chris Lucifer in a Fatal Four Way, Battle Royal match next week to determine the number one contender for the New Age Championship…

Ted: But up next, we find out who kidnapped Cherish. Who kidnapped her? Charlene Appleby is going to find out up next!

(Commercial)

(Cameras pan back in the ring with Hellcats lined up in the ring)

Ted: Well welcome back to Warpath folks, there you have every Hellcat in FWE, lined up apart from Cherish, who is apparently still tied up…

(Let’s Light it Up by Jim Johnston hits, Charlene walks out in disgust)

Charlene Appleby: Cut the music. I am not in the mood to be all skippy tonight. Now, I have summoned every Hellcat here for a reason. This situation with Cherish got out of hand at Tapout and now, I come here wanting to know, what happened and who kidnapped Cherish.

Nichole Clark: Now hang on, how can you say it was one of the Hellcats? I mean, why don’t you put the males in this situation too?

Charlene Appleby: The body was a woman Nichole, I am not stupid enough to not able to identify the difference of a male body and a female body. I know it was one of you women. So I want answers, because I can cancel the rest of Warpath if I have to. Not one of you bitches are going to go home until this BS is resolved with…

(Charlene gets in the ring)

Charlene Appleby: Yes, I am going Agatha Christie over this, but not one of you girls will leave this arena until I get answers, hence why security guards are out here. ..

Michele Deadly: You do know that I had to skip a dental appointment tonight because you are saying every Hellcat needs to be in the ring to answer to your pathetic questions. So thank you Charlene, even though it wasn’t me, I had to miss….

Charlene Appleby: Shut up bitch…I don’t give a shit if your teeth need whitening or if you need a filling, Cherish got kidnapped by one of you women, what matters more? Your stupid little teeth or a person in jeopardy?

StephyyyLove: Oh shut up Charlene, it’s not like her life is in danger. Who cares if Cherish was kidnapped, and besides, why the hell am I out here, I was beating her ass during the time she got kidnapped….

Charlene Appleby: You could’ve still organized the kidnapping. I don’t trust you enough StephyyyLove, you may be the Hellcats Champion, but you’re the biggest whore I know…

Kandii: Sorry, but I just joined, so how can it be me….

Charlene Appleby: Look, I am sick of the “How can it be me if I was at so and so” excuses, one of you girls better tell me who it was and I’ll be on my way….But if nobody tells me who it was within the next hour, you are all going to be fired, and if we have a dead division of Hellcats, so be it. I am not having this eat away at me…

Michele Deadly: YOU CAN’T FIRE US….

Charlene Appleby: I can because I have the power to do so…So Nichole…What about you? I mean, you were begging to be in the title match for Tapout, how can we leave you out of this…

Nichole Clark: Because I was at a wake you ass! My great-grandfather passed away a week before Tapout and I had to attend a funeral…

Charlene Appleby: How come that isn’t any excuse….

Nichole Clark: HOW DARE YOU!

(Nichole comes to attack Charlene)

Charlene Appleby: TRY IT AND I WILL FIRE YOU EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T DO IT….

(Nichole taunts Charlene)

Charlene Appleby: So Kristina, what about you?

Kristina Ouellet: Well since you bitches underrate my potential, I wasn’t at Tapout…

Charlene Appleby: You could still have come to Tapou…

Kristina Ouellet: SURE because I’d love to come to Tapout for no reason. Okay then, why don’t I go to Mayhem next week for no reason?

Charlene Appleby: How do I know? How do I know if that isn't some cheap excuse to sly out of this interrogation?

Kristina Ouellet: I have more better things to do...

Charlene Appleby: So do I but I still come to Tapout...I shall come back to you...

(Charlene moves to Kandii)

Charlene Appleby: You're a new girl too...So what makes me think you didn't do it?

Kandii: Do I look like someone who attacks people for the fun of it? I am better than that...

Charlene Appleby: They all say that...

Kandii: Okay, ask Rick Death or even Hass Johnson. I never came to FWE until the Sunday of last week...

Charlene Appleby: I don't care...I told everyone that nobody is leaving this ring until I find the bitch who did this. I don't care if you didn't do it...

(Charlene moves to Michele Deadly)

Charlene Appleby: Funny that you’re the last person…And all these people have a motive for what happened at Tapout. But to be honest, I see you as the main suspect. I mean, who else would team with StephyyyLove?

Michele Deadly:…

Charlene Appleby: Nothing to say? Hmmm…That is kind of funny how you…

(Charlene’s phone rings and she checks it)

Charlene Appleby: Oh dear…I know who the culprit is right now. It’s a shame you had to do this. It’s a shame that you, MICHELE DEADLY…

(Crowd boo Michele and Michele and Stephyyy form up and are pissed)

Charlene Appleby: Had the audacity to kidnap a person who did nothing wrong to anyone. How much of a pussy are you Michele huh? How great do you feel now that you’re exposed as a pathetic mess in FWE right now?

(Michele attacks Charlene, StephyyyLove helps Michele)

Ted: OH MY GAWD, MICHELE DID IT!

Mike: SHE NEVER CONFIRMED IT…

Ted: CMON MIKE, IT’S A CLEAR INDICATION THAT SHE DID KIDNAP HER. WHY ELSE IS SHE ATTACKING CHARLENE?!

Mike: FAIR POINT, BUT DROP DEAD BITCHES ATTACKING CHARLENE APPLEBY, THE REST OF THE HELLCATS LEAVE THE RING, NOT WANTING TO BE A PART OF THIS….

(The titantron shows the room where Cherish is supposed to be kidnapped at, a chair with ropes which are relaxed and nobody is at the chair now)

Ted: HEY LOOK! IT’S CHERISH, HOW THE HELL DID SHE ESCAPE….

Mike: I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT HERE COMES CHERISH, SHE FLOODS IN THE RING AND NOW ATTACKS BOTH DEADLY AND LOVE! GOOD LORD!

Ted: LOOK, DROP DEAD BITCHES FLY OUT THE RING….OH MY GAWD….

(Charlene is helped up by Cherish)

Charlene Appleby: Thanks Cherish….You know what Deadly, you’ve just fucked yourself up in a major way. Because now I know who the suspect is…Or should I say are….Cherish, I know what you are wanting in revenge….

Cherish: I think after Tapout, I was screwed…I deserve Justice!

Charlene Appleby: Justice shall be served, because StephyyyLove, you're not out of the woods yet. You helped Michele kidnap Cherish....I am going to make sure both you bitches gets what coming. Because, at Pick Your Poison, the Hellcats Championship will indeed be defended. StephyyyLove verses Michele Deadly verses Cherish.

(Fans cheers)

Charlene Appleby: Oh that isn't all...Because this is indeed Pick Your Poison...And Cherish gets to pick HER poison...Yes,. Cherish will decide what the match stipulation is...Cherish, you have until next week, just incase you make your choice now and you regret it later on...Come find me next week on Warpath Cherish and I will set the match for Pick Your Poison...

(Lets Light it up by Jim Johnston hits, Cherish and Charlene walk out the ring and up the ramp with Drop Dead Bitches pissed in the ring)

Ted: HOLY SHIT....WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT...CHERISH, DEADLY AND STEPHYYLOVE WILL COMPETE AT PICK YOUR POISON FOR THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP...

Mike: And next week, Cherish is going to tell us what her choice for Pick Your Poison will be, I am looking forward for next week already!

(Commercial)

(Tyler Blade walks backstage, holding his head, Ownage bumps into him)

Ownage: Just so I make myself clear, if you cash in on me ever, I am going to make you regret having a career in wrestling…

Tyler Blade: Oh sorry. But aren’t you the guy that became FWE Champion by cashing in on DA King? Funny how hypocrites manage to survive in this world with their pathetic bullshit…

Ownage: Sorry, but I have to laugh at that pathetic attempt to try and prove your ego is greater than anyone elses. At least I don’t come in the ring and attack people with my briefcase and then cash in when they are vulnerable.

Tyler Blade: Oh shut it kid….

Ownage: HOLD ON. DID YOU CALL ME KID…Look at you, you teamed up with Two-Face when I was on the path of greatness. Since day one, I have been on one of the greatest charges, and I arrived in this company in what? February. You’ve been here since the beginning days of FWE and now, over a year, you still manage to lack behind, I mean, you’ve just fought off a guy who means nothing here in FWE now. How is that going to benefit you as a world champion in FWE?

Tyler Blade: Yawn…Ownage, you’re just getting jealous. No wait…You know the result of tonight’s number one contender match. Don’t worry Ownage. Because after Pick Your Poison, whatever the outcome, I might just cash this baby in on you…

Ownage: You just do that…And see what comes towards you kid. Because I am not going to fool around, you cash in on me, and I will end your career…

Tyler Blade: You’re not intimidating Ownage. I don’t fear a pathetic creature like you…You’re a person that respects only himself…And I don’t care if you’re Liam Catterson or Ownage, one of you guys will be cashed in on, and I will take one of your belts…

Ownage: You do that, in the meantime, I am going to be kicking people’s asses week in, week out…

(Ownage leaves, Tyler smirks, looking at his briefcase)

(Camera cuts back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a Triple Threat match scheduled for one fall!

(Indestructible By Disturbed hits, Pyrite walks out with mixed reactions)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 285 pounds, PYYYYRIIIIITEEEE

Ted: Pyrite walks out here wanting to pick up something from this Triple Threat match, Pyrite has been on the back foot ever since he lost the New Age Championship to Lawrence back at Tapout…

Mike: Well Pyrite needs to find his dominance once again, I mean back a few months ago, he was a dominating monster and a threat to Ownage, now he is lacking, but can he regain himself?

(Till I Collapse by Eminem hits, Puerto Rican Pitbull walks out, with mainly a few boos)

JA: From Arecibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 205 pounds, PUERTO………RICAN………PIIIIIIITBUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL

Ted: Here is Puerto Rican Pitbull, now Pitbull is interesting because he told FWE backstage that, this is the redemption. Ever since Frontline Warfare, I have been lacking, and that stops now…

Mike: It does and Pitbull needs a win. He needs to boost himself here tonight because a loss here tonight is going to hurt him….

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out with mixed reactions)

JA: And finally, from Bronx, New York, weighing at 210 pounds, AUSTIN LOOOONEWOOOOOLF

Ted: Austin Lonewolf has been dominant since his debut in FWE. He has been one of the greatest newcomers in FWE history and has proven to is that he is a threat not to doubt…

Mike: I like Austin, he has a lot of greatness in him, he is one of the greatest guys in this company at the moment and I’d like to see him achieve more in this company. He is already in the number one contender match for the New Age Championship match next week and I am sure he will do good in that match next week…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So this triple threat is under way here and look, Pyrite and Lonewolf, look to Pitbull, it looks like we’re going to begin tonight’s triple threat, handicapped. And now, Pitbull slides out the ring and mocks both Pyrite and Lonewolf. AND LOOK, LONEWOLF AND PYRITE BOTH SLIDE OUT THE RING. AND NOW, THEY’VE CAUGHT PITBULL. HE IS TRAPPED…

Mike: No escape for Pitbull…AND HE GOES AND RUNS DOWN LONEWOLF….PYRITE CHARGES UP FROM BEHIND AND BRINGS DOWN PITBULL…Now Pyrite stomps away at Pitbull, Lonewolf getting to his feet and now joining in the ambush. A two on one assault here!

Ted: Lonewolf brings up Pitbull and now holds him for Pyrite. Pyrite now sending repeated punches to the gut of Pitbull…Pitbull cannot make a move out of this struggle and now Lonewolf slams him to the floor. Pyrite looks under the ring and pulls out a chair. Now Pyrite slides back into the ring and BELTING THE CHAIR OFF THE SPINE OF PITBULL…Pyrite is going nonstop on Pitbull…BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF PULLS PYRITE, KICKS THE GUT. POWERFUL SUPLEX BY LONEWOLF AND THAT PARTNERSHIP IS OVER…

Mike: Pitbull reaches for the ropes and Lonewolf is stomping away at the chest of Pyrite. Trying to inflict as much damage to Pyrite as possible…Pitbull comes to Lonewolf. BACKSTABBER TO LONEWOLF. Now Pitbull climbs on top of Lonewolf and lifts the head up. Those fists now begin eating away at the face of Lonewolf and Pitbull can do this for as long as he wants…

Ted: According to Pyrite, he begs to differ, pulling Pitbull away…MILITARY PRESS SLAM TO PITBULL…AND NOW PYRITE IS ON A CHAGRE…And now, he has Pitbull for the ankle lock. IS PITBULL GOING TO GIVE IN TO PYRITE. THE SHEER FORCE OF PYRITE CAN PROVE FATAL TO THOSE WHO STEP INTO HIS ZONE….But Lonewolf comes from behind and attacks Pyrite…Now, Pitbull trying to make it onto his feet. As Pyrite is sent running. NICE SPINEBUSTER COLLIDING THE BACK TO THE MAT…

Mike: And now, Lonewolf makes a cover….

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

Ted: But Pitbull breaks up the cover. And now, Pitbull and Lonewolf, trading shots. Pitbull being forced back to the ropes, Lonewolf sends Pitbull running. AND DOOMSD…NO, PITBULL SHOVES HIM….AND PITBULL HITS THE ZIG-ZAG!

Mike: Pitbull now throws Lonewolf out the ring. And Pyrite is getting up. BUT A SPINNING KICK TO THE HEAD OF PYRITE BRINGING HIM DOWN….Pitbull picks up Pyrite…SNAP SUPLEX BY PITBULL…And now, Pitbull is eying up Lonewolf. Lonewolf is getting to his feet…AND LOOK AT PITBULL, SUICIDE DIVE TO LONEWOLF, AND LONEWOLF HITS OUR ANNOUCING TABLE….

Ted: WHAT A MOVE BY PITBULL…WE NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN!

(Replay shown)

Mike: Well there you can see Pitbull has everything set up. He needed Lonewolf to be on his feet for his little experiment to work. And it did. And that was a powerful impact, Lonewolf’s head had on our announcing booth…

(Live camera is shown)

Ted: Back to live coverage and now Pitbull slides in the ring. BUT PYRITE. BACKDFROP TO PITBULL…COULD THIS BE THE ADVANTAGE PYRITE NEEDS?

Mike: IT COULD BE. AND GUTBUSTER BY PYRITE AS HE BEGINS TO PLACE PITBULL IN HIS REALITY OF HELL!

Ted: And now, Pyrite is wandering around the ring, waiting for Pitbull to make his way onto his feet….SUPERKICK BY PYRITE…..

(Crowd are cheering)

Mike: LOOK AT THESE FANS, THEY ARE ON THEIR FEET READY FOR THIS MOMENT…PYRITE HAS PITBULL ON HIS FEET….AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD! HERE WE GO………………THE F-5, THE F-5!!!!!! PYRITE HAS DONE IT, COVER!!!!!!!

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………

Mike: NO! LONEWOLF CAME IN AND BROKE UP THE THREE COUNT. JUST IN TIME…

Ted: That could’ve been the end there for Pitbull, Lonewolf saved his ass there…And now, Lonewolf picks up Pyrite, throwing him into the corner, and now, Pyrite’s head rests on the pad…Lonewolf slowly approaches Pyrite…BUT PYRITE, ELBOW TO THE FACE OF LONEWOLF….AND FULL NELSON SLAM TO LONEWOLF…

Mike: Pyrite is beginning to be on a charge once more. As he picks up Lonewolf. BUT LONEWOLF, SLIPS OUT…ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO PYRITE…PYRITE WAS CAUGHT NAPPING THERE…

Ted: He was…And now, Pitbull climbing to his feet once more. But Lonewolf climbs on top of Pyrite, and now, Pyrite has his head beaten by Lonewolf. Right fist after Right fist by Lonewolf….Lonewolf climbs off and picks Pyrite up once again. Throwing him into the corner…Lonewolf turns Pyrite around so Pyrite is facing Lonewolf…AND A RUNNING BIG BOOT INTO THE CORNER….

Mike: BUT LOOK…RUNNING BULLDOG BY PITBULL…LONEWOLF WAS CAUGHT NAPPING THERE AND PITBULL CAME ALONG TO SMASH THAT BULLDOG ON LONEWOLF. COVER BY PITBULL

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3……………………KICKOUT

Ted: Kickout by Lonewolf. And now, LOOK AT PITBULL…HE IS REMOVING THE TURNBUCKLE PAD PROTECTION. CMON PITBULL….

Mike: It seems like Pitbull is going to be showing us a more aggressive side to us, the last few weeks, Pitbull has been plagued with misery. Is this the redemption of Pitbull?

Ted: BUT LOOK, PYRITE, SNEAKING UP BEHIND PITBULL….POWERSLAM TO PITBULL…PYRITE BACK IN THE GAME….

Mike: And now, Pitbull picked up…PYRITE THROWS HIM INTO THE EXPOSED TURNBUCKLE…OH MY GAWD…AND LOOK, PITBULL IS BLEEDING. PITBULL IS BUSTED OPEN.

Ted: THAT IS AGGRESSION FOR YOU, AND IF THAT AIN’T AGGRESSION, WHAT THE HELL IS AGGRESSION? Lonewolf getting to his feet. BUT LOOK, PYRITE, PUTS DOWN LONEWOLF AGAIN WITH THE BOOT PRESSING DOWN ONTO THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF….OH NO, LOOK AT PYRITE. HE IS USING THE ROPES TO CHOKE PYRITE. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Mike: THIS IS LEGAL TOO. SO PYRITE CAN CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF HIM. THIS IS AGGRESSION BY PYRITE AND HE IS DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB OF IT TOO…Pyrite now giving up on choking Lonewolf and now slides out the ring. Pyrite looks under the ring…what will be pulled out this time? OH NO, A SLEDGEHAMMER. WHAT THE HELL?

Ted: It’s time for the Sledgehammer to play it’s part…Pyrite gets in the ring…He picks up Pitbull…BUT PITBULL POKES THE EYES OF PYRITE AND PYRITE DROPS THE SLEDGEHAMMER…And now Pitbull has control of it. This is not good….AND LOOK,, PITBULL, SMASHING THE BUST INTO THE FACE OF PYRITE…AND I THINK PYRITE IS BUSTED OPEN A BIT TOO…

Mike: THAT IS CALLED REVENGE TED. NEVER BUST ME OPEN, THAT IS WHAT PITBULL IS SAYING TO PYRITE RIGHT NOW…Pitbull now throws Pyrite into the exposed turnbuckle…AND LOOK, PITBULL KEEPS THROWING THE HEAD INTO THAT EXPOSED TURN….LOOK, LONEWOLF ROLLS UP PITBULL….

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3……………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: PITBULL JUST EDGES OUT THERE…Now Pitbull picked up by Lonewolf, Pitbull is on the shoulders of Lonewolf….AND LONEWOLF SLAMS THE HEAD OF PITBULL HEADFIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE….

Mike: Pyrite rolls out the ring and now, Lonewolf begins pounding away at Pitbull, those extreme shots damaging the face of Pitbull…BUT LOOK, PYRITE THROWS THE STEEL STEPS IN THE RING…OH MY GAWD…

Ted: It looks like things are going to be a bit brutal around here…Pyrite lowers his knees, positioning himself in ready for Lonewolf to turn around. Lonewolf is up…Turns around…AND LOOK, PYRITE HAS LONEWOLF UP IN THE AIR….

Mike: JACKHAMMER ON THE STEEL STEPS, OH GOOD LORD….COVER!!!!!

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: THREE…

Ted: NO, THE SHOULDER OF LONEWOLF POPPED…

Mike: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME…AND LONEWOLF’S HEAD BOUNCED OFF THE STEEL STEPS. IS HE HUMAN?

Ted: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONEWOLF MANAGED TO SURVIVE THAT BUT IT’S PRETTY EPIC HOW LONEWOLF MANAGED TO NOT LOSE OUT TO PYRITE…And now, Pyrite pulls up Lonewolf, ARGENTINE BACKBREAKER TO LONEWOLF, as Pitbull rejoins this match, and now, attacking Pyrite, Pyrite lowers and now Pitbull...HITTING THE BACKSTABBER TO PYRITE....Pyrite now laid out and Pitbull climbs on top of Pyrite and holds the head.Now Pitbull starts bashing the head with those fists of rage!

Mike: And look at Lonewolf, trying to get to his feet! But Lonewolf struggling, I think that is to do with the Jackhammer to the steel steps...

Ted: It might do Mike. But Lonewolf is indeed in agony, Pitbull climbs off Pyrite and now turns his attention to Lonewolf who is getting to his feet. Pitbull begins the blows to the stomach and Lonewolf, kneeling to the floor once more, Pitbull takes a few steps back...CHARGING WITH THE BOOT, BUT LONEWOLF MOVES OUT THE WAY AND PITBULL TUMBLES OUT THE RING...

Mike: Now, Lonewolf focuses upon Pyrite, Lonewolf pressing the knee into Pyrite and now, Lonewolf picks up Pyrite, throwing him into the corner...And look, Lonewolf looks for the steel steps...Pyrite is slumped into the corner....Lonewolf has the steel steps in his hands...CHARGES AT PYRITE AND COLLIDES THE STEEL STEPS INTO THE CHEST OF PYRITE AND THAT SITS PYRITE DOWN....

Ted: Lonewolf throws the steel steps in the middle of the ring. And now, Lonewolf struggles to place Pyrite on top of the turnbuckle....The weight of Pyrite is not making it easier for Lonewolf. And Lonewolf manages to get Pyrite up....BUT LOOK, PITBULL, AMBUSHING LONEWOLF FROM BEHIND, HE THROWS HIM ACROSS THE RING....GOOD LORD

Mike: And now look at Pitbull.....HURRICARANA FROM THE TOP ROPE BY PITBULL, WHAT FORCE BY PITBULL.....

Ted: And now, Pitbull turns his attention to Lonewolf, who is stumbling to his feet. I THINK PITBULL MIGHT JUST DO IT HERE....

Mike: THIS IS THE 2.0 PITBULL HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT, THIS IS THE REDEMPTION THAT PITBULL HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT....

Ted: IT IS, AND LONEWOLF GETS ON HIS FEET......HERE WE GO....WAKE UP CALL HITS, OH MY GAWD, THAT HAS TO BE IT, THE REDEMPTION…AND HERE WE GO, COVER!!!!

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………

Mike: WAIT A SECOND….THAT’S TYLER BLADE….IT’S TYLER BLADE…PULLING PITBULL OUT THE RING, AND THIS IS LEGAL….

Ted: REVENGE IS A BITCH…PITBULL ATTACKED TYLER BLADE EARLIER ON TODAY, AND TYLER IS THE ONE FOR EXTRACTING REVENGE….AND LOOK, THE BRIEFCASE BLASTS THE SKULL OF PITBULL….TYLER BLADE SHOWING PITBULL TO NEVER ATTACK HIM FIRST HAND….

Mike: And look, Blade throws Pitbull in the ring…This is ridiculous…Tyler comes in the ring and picks up Pitbull for Lonewolf…AND LOOK, DOOMSDAY, DOOMSDAY HITS AND TYLER LEAVES THE RING, COVER BY LONEWOLF…

1…………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………

Ted: You’re kidding me….

(DING DING DING)

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Austin slides out the ring and celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AUSTIN LOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFFF

Mike: THAT WAS A FLUKE VICTORY. WHAT A FLUKE….

Ted: AND PITBULL WAS GOING TO WIN TOO…I KNEW IT, YOU KNEW IT, THE WHOLE FUCKING ARENA KNEW IT. BUT TYLER BLADE DECIDED TO RUIN THE MATCH BY BLASTING THE BRIEFCASE THAT CONTAINS A CONTRACT FOR A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH ANYTIME WITHIN A YEAR, ACROSS THE SKULL OF PITBULL…

Mike: I HOPE LONEWOLF FEELS PROUD, BECAUSE HE WAS GIFTED WITH THAT WIN. WHAT A CHEAP VICTORY…CHEAP FUCKING VICTORY…

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back to Live Warpath, with FWE’13 gameplay playing)

Ted: Well we continue to broadcast gameplay of the FWE’13 game, and here is Liam Catterson verses Ownage, Champion verses Champion, no doubt this match will be revisited one day…

Mike: Yup and Liam Catterson won…I don’t know why you played as Liam Catterson for?

Ted: I just love his moves…

(Charlene Appleby is walking backstage and Trevor Thompson tries to interview her)

Trevor Thompson: Charlene…Can I have a word?

Charlene Appleby: Sure….

Trevor Thompson: So you know who kidnapped Cherish, but who sent you the evidence you needed to prove Michele was guilty?

Charlene Appleby: That is like saying to a magician that he should reveal what was the secret to pulling a bunny out the hat. You think I am going to let Drop Dead Whores know who sent me the facts that I needed to prove Deadly guilty. What I know now is that Deadly and Love are going to pay for their lives with what they’ve caused. They’ve shook up the Hellcats Division and hopefully at Pick your Poison, they will know better. Win or lose…

Trevor Thompson: Now Cherish has been released by an unknown person, the same person who attacked Lost Generation X, are we going to have Hellcat matches back on?

Charlene Appleby: I love how you think the Hellcats Division revolves around Cherish because it doesn’t. You know, as incredibly talented as she is, she does not become a legit poster girl for the Hellcats. The matches decide on my behalf. I only had no Hellcat matches this week because of this bullshit. Now we know what has happened, these matches will resume. First, it will be Nichole Clark and Cherish verses StephyyyLove and Michele Deadly next week on Warpath.

Trevor Thompson: Also, everyone is saying that because StephyyyLove was obviously behind this scenario, people have said that StephyyyLove should be stripped from the Hellcats Championship…

Charlene Appleby: Well I won’t do that. As much as the bitch she is, I trust Cherish to take it from her and make her suffer even more…

Trevor Thompson: Thank you Charlene…

(Camera pans into the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it’s a number one contender match for the F….W….E CHAMPIONSHIP….

(Don’t Tread of Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHNNYYYY VEEENTUUUUUURAAAAAAA

Ted: Here is Johnny Ventura, he opened the show earlier tonight by saying how he has been waiting to recapture the FWE Championship number one contender spot for a while...

Mike: It's been one hell of a year for Johnny Ventura, he needs this win to not be seen as a joke by the likes of Freakshow and even by our FWE Champion, Ownage. So tonight is crucial for Johnny Ventura!

(Kill by Earl Sweetshirt hits, Freakshow comes out to a lower, negative reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 200 pounds, THEEEEE FRRRRREAKKSHOOOOOW

Ted: And if you remember Tapout correctly, Freakshow did come close to beating Ownage, so if Johnny beats Freakshow, it could spell doom for Freakshow, as you remember, Johnny cost Freakshow the chance to snatch the win...

Mike: He did and with the recent taunts by Ventura, The Freak has to have revenge in his eyes...

(DING DING DING)

Mike: The question has plagued us all week. But now we get to find out Ownage's opponent for Pick your Poison. Freakshow or Johnny Ventura. The two look at each other, knowing what is at stake in this match. And now, both slowly come near each other...And here we go, the lock up connects and this match begins. You can see both Ventura and Freakshow struggling to get control and both release each other. Both go straight in for the lock up again. Freakshow throws a punch which is dodged by Ventura.

Ted: Ventura now jabbing the face of Freakshow, pushing him back to the ropes and now sends Freakshow running. Freakshow ducks under Ventura, comes back at Ventura...WITH A SHOULDER BLOCK. Now Freakshow takes the left arm and bends it back, Ventura struggles to get out of the hold...But does so by ease...

Mike: Ventura and Freakshow get back to their feet and back for the lock up. Ventura brings up the knee and flips Freakshow over, and now Ventura starts kicking the spine, as Freakshow is sat up. Ventura now stops with the kicks to the spine and now brings up Freakshow, he sends him crashing into the turnbuckle. Ventura charges...AND COLLIDIES INTO FREAKSHOW...Freakshow slumps, and now, Ventura takes the advantage, pressing the foot into Freakshow.

Ted: Ventura now trying to place Freakshow on top of the turnbuckle. But it seems Freakshow is around enough to try and counter it...Ventura leaps up the turnbuckle, struggling to throw Freakshow off...BUT LOOK, VENTURA THROWN OFF BY FREAKSHOW, AND A HEAVY IMPACT ONTO THE MAT.

Mike: And look at Freakshow, he is looking to take control of this...DIVING LEG DROP CONNECTS. Freakshow crawling for the cover

2.......................KICKOUT

Ted: One and a half that was. Freakshow now pulls up Ventura. Heavy low blows to the gut. Freakshow bounces off the ropes... BUT VENTURA COUNTERS WITH A HEAVY BACKHAND TO THE CHEST...Now Ventura attacking Freakshow with those stomps to the midsection. Ventura taking control and he needs to. Ventura opened the show saying he promises to become the new number one contender and the next FWE Champion...

Mike: Ventura now pulls up Freakshow. AND LOOK, FLAPJACK BLASTS FREAKSHOW'S HEAD OFF THE FLOOR. And Ventura, GOING FOR GATE LOCK ALREADY. IS FREAKSHOW GOING TO TAP EARLY TO JOHNNY VENTURA? THIS IS ALL VENTURA'S CHANCE...

Ted: IT COULD BE THE CHANCE VENTURA HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR. BUT IS THIS REALLY THE END? No! Freakshow...THROWING VENTURA OFF HIM....Freakshow using the ropes to get onto his feet, and Ventura stumbles up...Freakshow comes towards Ventura...FREAK AFFECT....NO! Ventura shoves him off. Ventura comes towards Freakshow, CLOTHESLINE, NO! FREAKSHOW DUCKS....BACK DROP HITS BY FREAKSHOW!! Freakshow makes his way for the cover again

2……………………..KICKOUT

Mike: But Ventura manages to break from the cover. And now, Ventura pulled up by Freakshow, both lock up now, Ventura takes the wrist, sends a kick to the ribs, followed by a double axe handle. Now Ventura, pulling Freakshow out the ring and Freakshow stumbles out the ring…

Ted: Now Ventura follows and now Freakshow trying to make his way to his feet. A RUNNING BOOT BRINGING DOWN FREAKSHOW. And now, Ventura starting to kick the sides of Freakshow, Freakshow trying to get onto his feet, but Ventura keeps bringing him down with every chance Freakshow gets to his feet.

Mike: AND NOW, VENTURA BASHING THE HEAD OFF THE APRON, MULTIPLE BASHES TO THE APRON…..Now Ventura throws Freakshow back in the ring…And now, Ventura jumps to the turnbuckle…Freakshow is getting to his feet…AND VENTURA NAILS THE DROPKICK…

Ted: Ventura has Freakshow back up. THE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT HITS….AND NOW, FREAKSHOW CAUGHT IN GATE LOCK, IS FREAKSHOW GOING TO TAP OUT TO VENTURA? FREAKSHOW CAUGHT IN THE GATE LOCK. THIS IS THE CHANCE FOR JOHNNY TO PROVE HIMSELF

Mike: IT IS, AND FREAKSHOW IS FIGHTING HARD TO ESCAPE, BUT FREAKSHOW MIGHT NEED TO GIVE UP….

Ted: NO! FREAKSHOW FIGHTS ON AND THIS MATCH CONTINUES….Johnny now rushing to his fe….OH MY GAWD, FREAK AFFECT, YOU’RE KIDDING ME, FREAK AFFECT TO VENTURA….COVER!!!!!!!!

1……………………………………………….

2………………………………………………

3………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! KICKOUT BY FREAKSHOW….

Ted: Well Freakshow pulled that Freak Affect out of nowhere and it struck Ventura with it…Now Ventura remains down as Freakshow stomps his way all around the body of Johnny Ventura. Freakshow now pulls up Ventura. And now, Freakshow sends Ventura to the corner, Freakshow goes for a charge….BUT VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND THE BOOT OF FREAKSHOW HITS THE TURNBUCKLE….

Mike: Ventura now turns around Freakshow…LAYING OUT FREAKSHOW WITH A MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE….

Ted: Ventura now goes for the cover….

1…………………………………………...

2…………………KICKOUT

Mike: Kickout by Freakshow, and you can see, the damage is starting to build up on Ventura, holding the gut. Freakshow has targeted that a lot and now, Ventura brings up Freakshow again. LOOKING FOR A KICK TO THE HEAD, FREAKSHOW DUCKS AND GETS BEHIND VENTURA….AND A GERMAN SUPLEX SMASHING THE SPINE

Ted: AND NOW LOOK AT FREAKSHOW, STF IS LOCKED IN, IS VENTURA GOING TO TAP? VENTURA HAS BEEN LONGING FOR A CHANCE TO GET AT THE FWE CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT IS THIS THE END OF THE ROAD?

Mike: IT CAN’T BE, BUT FREAKSHOW HAS THE STF LOCKED IN TIGHT. VENTURA TRYING TO EDGE HIS WAY….HE MANAGES TO ESCAPE, GREAT STUFF BY VENTURA….

Ted: The fight continues, as Ventura rushes for Freakshow, KNOCKS HIM DOWN WITH A LARIAT…Ventura now ambushing a vulnerable Freakshow, those boots kicking to the ribs, and again and again, VENTURA AIN’T STOPPING…

Mike: The ref forced to halt things for Ventura…AND LOOK, VENTURA GRABS HOLD OF THE REF AND THROWS HIM OUT THE RING….WHAT THE HELL?! CMON, HE’S A DAMN REF!

Ted: This is Johnny Ventura, if he can’t have things his way, in his light, nobody can win. Not even officials…BUT LOOK, NOW THE REF IS OUT THE WAY….Ventura pulls out a chair as Freakshow is starting to make his way to his feet.

Mike: And here comes Ventura, with a chair….HE IS GOING TO HIT….NO, FREAKSHOW LOW BLOWS HIM….OH MY GAWD….FREAKSHOW TAKES CONTROL, AND NOW HE PICKS UP THE CHAIR, DROPPED BY VENTURA, AND NOW FREAKSHOW IS ATTACKING THE BACK OF VENTURA WITH THE FREE STEEL CHAIR….

Ted: THE REF IS STILL DOWN AS WELL…GOOD LORD THOSE SHOTS KEEP DAMAGING THE SPINE….

Mike: This is not good…Freakshow is taking control of this assault, the chair smashing Ventura….And now, Freakshow sees the ref getting to his feet. Freakshow acts quickly and gets rid of the chair that has been taking advantage of Johnny Ventura, the ref gets back in the ring. WITH FREAKSHOW GOING FOR THE COVER….

1………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………….

3……………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KICKOUT BY VENTURA, DESPITE THE AMBUSH OF THE STEEL CHAIR, VENTURA CARRIES ON THE FIGHT

Mike: GREAT STUFF BY VENTURA, SHOWING COMMITMENT HERE TONIGHT. And now, Freakshow sits Johnny Ventura up and now starts beating the back of the head, those heavy fists striking…..And now….Freakshow slams the spine down to the floor….Freakshow wanders around the ring, watching Ventura struggle to his feet.

Ted: And now, Freakshow helps him up….AND NOW LOOK, FREAKSHOW IS TRYING TO APPLY THE SLEEP ON VENTURA, THIS COULD BE IT AGAIN. FREAKSHOW TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOSE FROM THE HOLD.

Mike: HE HAS THAT TIGHTLY SECURED….THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT FREAKSHOW NEEDS, HE WANTS VENTURA TO PASS OUT TO THE SLEEPER HOLD, BUT IS VENTURA GOING TO FIGHT TO STAY IN THIS MATCH?

Ted: HE MIGHT HAVE TO TAP, WITH THE ABUSE TAKEN TOWARDS HIS BODY, IT SEEMS LIKE IT’S DO OR DIE FOR JOH…LOOK, JOHNNY, RIPPING THE ARMS AWAY. IT LOOKS LIKE VENTURA IS GOING TO LIVE IN THIS MATCH AFTER ALL….

Mike: And now, Ventura rolls out the ring, he needs time for himself after all that abuse to him is killing him inside. But now, Freakshow makes his way out of the ring, AND ATTACKS VENTURA FROM BEHIND. The fists attacking the head…AND LOOK, FREAKSHOW THROWS VENTURA INTO THE BARRICADE…

Ted: Ventura now resting on the barricade as Freakshow shoulder blocks the ribs….Ventura now slumping his way down the barricade each time Freakshow makes contact with him. And now, Freakshow drags Ventura to the steel post…BUT LOOK, VENTURA ELBOWS THE FACE AS FREAKSHOW WAS GOING TO SLAM THE HEAD OFF THE STEEL POST…AND NOW, FREAKSHOW’S HEAD IS BEING SLAMMED OFF THE STEEL POST….

Mike: REVENGE IS NIGH FOR VENTURA…And now, Ventura throws Freakshow back in the ring, Freakshow rolled to the center of the ring and now, Ventura slowly gets back in the ring, and you can see, Ventura is in a bit of agony following Freakshow’s path of domination.

Ted: And now, Johnny picks up Freakshow, he sends Freakshow to the corner, Johnny charges…AND A POWERFUL COLLISION INTO FREAKSHOW. Now Johnny struggles to place Freakshow up on the turnbuckle, the pain is keeping him down from trying to put Freakshow on top of the turnbuckle…

Mike: You can tell, Johnny is trying so hard to place Freakshow on top. And he manages it. Now, Ventura jumps on top and beats the fists in the face, buying himself some more time….AND HERE WE GO, THE SUPERPLEX HITS BY VENTURA….

Ted: And look now! Ventura forces himself up to his feet. NO PAIN NO GAIN!….Freakshow, stumbling to his feet and Ventura is ready….LOOK AT VENTURA…HERE WE GO….FURY BREAKER TO FREAKSHOW, GOOD LORD, THAT IS IT….

1………………………………………….

2………………………………………….

3……………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! FREAKSHOW MANAGES TO KICK OUT OF THE COVER….

Ted: And look, Ventura not happy about the fact Freakshow managed to kick out of the cover. Ventura now picks up Freakshow. BUT FREAKSHOW WITH A KICK TO THE GUT TO VENTURA….AND NOW, FREAKSHOW TRYING TO LIFT UP VENTURA…BUT HE CAN’T, BECAUSE VENTURA LIFTS HIM UP AND HITS THE SUPLEX!

Mike: Both slowly get to their feet now, as the match is starting to come to a head. Both slowly circle the ring and they lock up. Ventura takes hold of the wrist and kicks the ribs. And now, Ventura with another European Uppercut to Freakshow, and now sending heavy and affective fists to the spine…

Ted: And now, Ventura hits the atomic drop on Freakshow. LOOK, FREAKSHOW STUMBLES ONTO HIS FEET, VENTURA HAS HIM….FURY BRE…NO, FREAKSHOW CATCHES HIM….AND CONVERTS IT INTO A POWERBOMB…OH MY LORD….COVER….

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3………………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME….

Ted: I KID YOU NOT, VENTURA MANAGED TO KICK OUT…

Mike: Freakshow is beyond pissed. He now begins climbing the turnbuckle, Johnny Ventura is getting to his feet. Freakshow has him as Johnny is dazed…

Ted: And now, Freakshow is up…HE IS LINING UP VENTURA…HE WE G…..OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD

Mike: HOLY SHIT

Ted: FURY BREAKER….A FLYING FURY BREAKER….FREAKSHOW FLEW AND VENTURA PLANTED THE FURY BREAKER….

Mike: LOOK

1………………………………………..

2………………………………………..

3………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Don’t Tread on Me by Metallica hits, Johnny Ventura gets up and celebrates massively)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….JOHNNY VENTUUUUUUURA

Ted: OH MY GAWD, HE HAS DONE IT, JOHNNY VENTURA IS GOING TO BE FACING OWNAGE AT PICK YOUR POISON

Mike: A DREAM COME TRUE, HE WANTS TO WATCH HIS BACK, JOHNNY VENTURA DOES NOT WANT SHADES OF PATRIOTIC PUNISHMENT TO HAPPEN TO HIM AGA….

(It ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits)

Ted: OH NO….

Mike: IT’S OWNAGE…HERE HE COMES…

Ted: AND LOOK, OWNAGE AND VENTURA, TRADING LEFTS AND RIGHTS…THESE TWO ARE GOING AT IT HERE TONIGHT, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW, THEY WENT WILD, NOW AT THE END OF THE SHOW, THEY ARE STILL GOING FOR EACH OTHER’S NECKS…

Mike: AND LOOK…OWNAGE….THE R…I…P HITS ON VENTURA….AND OWNAGE IS SENDING OUT A ME….

Ted: OH NO, TYLER BLADE, ATTACKING OWNAGE WITH THE BRIEFCASE….

Mike: AND LOOK, HE IS HANDING THE BRIEFCASE TO THE REF….THIS IS IT….THIS IS HIS CHANCE, NOBODY CAN STOP HIM, EVERYONE IS DOWN….

Ted: OH MY GAWD. OWNAGE, VENTURA IS DOWN, BUT NOBODY IS ABLE TO STOP BLADE…THIS IS AS PERFECT AS A CHANCE HE WILL GET TO CASHING IN…

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TYLER BLADE IS CASHING IN HIS BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY CONTRACT….

Mike: HE IS DOING IT, TYLER IS WAITING FOR THE CHANCE TO GET OWNAGE….

Ted: I CAN’T BELIEVE THI….HEY LOOK, PITBULL RUSHING IN THE RING, AND TYLER SLIDES OUT…HE IS NOT WANTING ANYTHING NOW….

Mike: LOOK, HE WANTS HIS BRIEFCASE BACK….YEAH, GET YOUR ASS BACK ON MAYHEM….

Ted: THERE GOES TYLER BLADE, ONCE AGAIN, DENIED A CHANCE TO BE PROVEN A WORLD CHAMPION. AND THAT IS THAT FOR WARPATH TONIGHT, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED TONIGHT, THIS IS NORTH CAROLINA, SIGNING OUT FOR ANOTHER WEEK….

(Pitbull is seen taunting Blade, Blade is pissed off)

(FWE logo buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

October 30th 2012
Page 1 of 1