FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

February 9th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

February 9th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: February 9th 2013   February 9th 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Camera settles into Philips Arena, no music but showing the crowd cheering loudly, circling them before panning over to the commentary desk with Jake Evans and Mike Daniels)

Jake: Welcome to the Mayhem Supershow, where tonight, we commemorate the birthday of FWE's Chairman, Hass Johnson! From Atlanta, Georgia, Jake Evans, alongside Warpath's Mike Daniels, we welcome you to this historic night!!

Mike: We are just two weeks away from Final Flight, and tonight, we have a ton of great matches in store for you!

Jake: Hass Johnson is on his way to Atlanta, and before Mayhem got on the air, the Chairman announced that tonight his Final Flight opponent in Ownage, will have to run the Gauntlet against three random competitors!

Mike: How high is the boss stacking the deck against Ownage? But on another note, in our Main Event, we will witness the three men who will face for Mayhem's World Championship at FF, Liam, ATF, and COTN TEAM up in a Six Man Tag against Warpath's FWE Champion Johnny Ventura, his challenger Jimmy Krauss, and the man who will be the Guest Referee for that contest, DA King!

Jake: Boy, this match will take co-existing to a whole new level for both parties! But enough talking, let's get this show on the road!!

(Camera fades to the ring as Andre Avalon is warming up)

(Chief Keef by Kobe hits, Kendrick Williams makes his way to the ring to mixed reactions)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, currently in the ring, from Peterbourgh, Ontario Canada, weighing in at 240 pounds, ANNNNDREEEEE AVAAAAAAAALON!!!……………….And coming down the ring, from Oakland, Carlifornia, weighing in at 265 pounds, KENNNNNDRICK WIIILLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSSSS!!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: So Kendrick Williams and new guy, Andre Avalon set things off. Both lock up, with Kendrick managing to get behind Avalon, bringing the back down to the knee to set things off….And now Kendrick, stomping on the head of Avalon…

Mike: Williams picks Andre back to his feet, and now chops across the chest begin, as Avalon begins to move back to the ropes. Now, Kendrick Williams sends Avalon running, Kendrick drops and Avalon having to jump over Kendrick, BUT LOOK! KENDRICK HITTING THE LEG DROP

Jake: Now Kendrick pulls Andre to his feet, and now, Andre starts fighting back, a fist to the face of Kendrick, stumbling him back. STEP UP ENZIGURI BY AVALON, COVER BY AVALON, but Kendrick making the kickout…

Mike: If there is one thing that this kid needs to learn, it’s that Kendrick is a monster, that will not go down easy. And now, Avalon has the leg lock in tight, Avalon trying to MAKE Kendrick Williams quit here.

Jake: I don’t think Williams is going to give up yet. AS LOOK, WILLIAMS, BOOTING AVALON BACK. Match continuing here. As both men back to their feet and rushing in for the lockup once more. Avalon gets behind Williams, GOING FOR A HAYMAKER, but Williams counters with a duck, AND LOOK, BOOT TO THE GUT, AND WILLIAMS, SPINEBUSTER BY THIS MAN, OH MY

Mike: Williams now getting Andre back to his feet, AND LOOK, A MIXTURE OF BOOTS AND KICKS CONNECT, THIS IS LOOKING LIKE….

Jake: ANDRE WITH AN UPPERCUT TO THE FACE. NO CHANCE. As Andre may have the upper hand here, he sends Williams for the Irish Whip, WILLIAMS DUCKS, COMES BACK AT ANDRE, WITH A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE….

Mike: Kendrick now pulling Andre to his feet, AND LOOK, CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL, AND NOW, KENDRICK WILLIAMS MAY BE IN THE ZONE FOR SOME ADVANTAGE

Jake: AND NOW, TAUNTING ANDRE TO HIS FEET, ANDRE HAS NOT BEEN IN THIS MATCH FOR LONG, BUT IT MAY END UP RIGHT NOW, WITH KENDRICK PLACING ANDRE AWAY…

Mike: YOU MAY BE RIGHT. AS ANDRE, PICKED UP…..GOD’S GIFT, BLASTING THE SPINE OFF THE GROUND, AND INTO THE COVER GOES KENDRICK…

1………………………………………………………………………..
2………………………………………………………………………..
3…………………KICKOUT

Jake: KICKOUT BY ANDRE. Kendrick not too pleased with that. As now, LOOK AT ANDRE PICKED UP IN A HURRY BY KENDRICK WILLIAMS. AND THE T-BONE SUPLEX BLASTS. ANDRE IS BEING ABUSED LIKE HELL

Mike: Now Kendrick throws Andre to the turnbuckle, Andre laid there, Kendrick charging….BUT ANDRE MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND LOOK AT THAT JAWBREAKER FROM ANDRE AVALON. Andre getting behind Kendrick Williams….AND HITTING THE GERMAN SUPLEX.

Jake: Kendrick now thrown back to his feet, AND ANDRE, PICKING UP WILLIAMS. LOOKING TO PUT HIM AWAY…THE SPINNING SPINEBUSTER, SMASHING THE BACK IN DEVASTATING FASHION. Now Avalon picking Williams to his feet, and now throwing Kendrick out the ring

Mike: Avalon now getting on top of the turnbuckle…Looking to drop himself onto Williams, as he is getting to his feet. DIVING CROSSBODY…BUT KENDRICK CATCHES HIM….AND LOOK, A NICE ROLLING SUPLEX, AND ANDRE’S HEAD HITS THE STEEL STEPS, THAT MAY HAVE PUT HIM OUT COLD

Jake: WELL ANDRE WAS THROWN, AT A FAST RATE, AT THOSE STEEL STEPS. AND NOW, KENDRICK HAS CONTROL. Kendrick now throwing Avalon onto his shoulders, and now throwing Avalon back into the ring. Avalon is laid out, and into the cover goes Williams…

3………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND SOMEHOW, WILLIAMS IS NOT ABLE TO GET THE THREE COUNT…

Jake: Andre pulled to his feet, BUT LOOK AT THAT STRAY JAB TO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS. Andre now holding his head, that impact might leave a bruise on his head in the morning, Kendrick now making his way back to his feet. AND NOW LOOK AT AVALON, FORCING HIS WAY INTO WILLIAMS, AND CRASHING WILLIAMS INTO THE TURNBUCKLE.

Mike: Kendrick now weakened, as Avalon places Williams on top of the turnbuckle….AND NOW LOOK AT AVALON, HOOKING BOTH ARMS….AND LOOK OUT, HITTING THE SUPERPLEX, OH MY GAWD!

Jake: Avalon may be back in the game here, as he tries to throw Williams outside the ring. Williams hangs on however, Andre comes to Williams, AND THROWS HIM BACK INTO THE RING. Now Andre picking up Williams, BUT WILLIAMS THROWING FISTS TO THE FACE OF ANDRE AVALON

Mike: Not the best of situations, as Avalon is not pressed against the ropes, Williams sends him running, AND LOOK, A NICE BOOT TO THE FACE BY WILLIAMS.

Jake: Andre brought down by Williams, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS, YANKING HIM IN THE AIR ONE MORE TIME, HERE WE GO, GOD’S GIFT PLANTED, GOODNIGHT AVALON…

3………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Kobe hits, Kendrick Williams gets up and celebrates)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KEEENNNDDRRRIICCCKKK WIIILLLIIIIIIIAAAMMMSSSSS!!!

Jake: Another good win for Kendrick Williams, putting away Andre Avalon in fashion

Mike: There is nothing you can really say because Kendrick basically dominated that match, but Andre did fall into the trap, and now, we have Kendrick on top once more!

Jake: And wait a minute, Mike, Williams is calling for a mic!

(Kendrick Williams grabs a mic, wipes the sweat off his forehead and fixes his hair as he speaks)

K-Will: Once again, nothing surprising comes out of this. I arrive, dominate my opponent and impress not only the fans, but make a statement week in and week out. But what am I given in return? Nothing. At Survival of the Fittest, I defeated a former World Champion and one of FWE's most decorated; Dorin. I lead a team to victory as the sole survivor.

K-Will: Last week on Warpath, I defeated the New Age Champion. And tonight, I had to face some rookie. What more must I do, FWE Management, to get my rightfully deserved opportunity? I don't even have a damn match at Final Flight. These injustices will not be tolerated anymore. I'm sick of this crap, and from now on, until I get a shot around here...

K-Will: No one is safe.

(Kendrick Williams drops the mic and exits the ring as his music plays again)

Mike: Strong words by the former National Pride Champion. Kendrick Williams wants an opportunity, and is sick of what's he been getting. But Jake, what do you think he meant when he said "no one is safe"?

Jake: He meant that he will take down anyone in his path and will continue his dominance. Is that so hard to understand? I agree with the man, he's been working hard but hasn't gotten anything. So whatever he does, I'm all in argeement with him.

(Camera goes backstage with Maximus Cross warming up for his match)

Cross: Tyler Blade. That name brings back tons of memories. My former tag team partner, my former best friend, my brother if you will. Tyler and I used to be something great, but then Tyler shoved his head up his rear end while I left. And now, he has some grudge against me. But don't worry, Tyler. I don't like you any more either.

Cross: As for you, Martin, watch what I do to my 'friend' and see a glimpse of what is to come for you at Final Flight in two weeks.

Cross: Peace. (Cross puts up a peace sign as the camera fades...)

(Commercial Break)

(Final Flight teaser airs)

(Camera returns to the ring, both Cherish and Kandii are stood in the ring)

Mike: We are back, as it's time for this Hellcats match up!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Jake: And we are underway as these two Hellcats Kandi and Cherish, turn their attentions to one another, as they lock up in the middle of the ring… Cherish is able to push Kandi right up against the turnbuckle and sends a hard right elbow to the jaw of Kandi, and now Cherish unleashes punches galore to Kandi in the corner! Cherish Irish Whips Kandi across the ring… to the opposite corner, as Kandi whiplashes off it and falls to the canvas! Great start for the Champion here, as she tries to weaken her opponent.

Mike: But Kandi gets right back up, leaning herself against the turnbuckle… as Cherish runs right across the ring and goes for a corner clothesline… but no! Kandi gets her feet up as Cherish got more than she wanted from that kick, as Kandi takes advantage of Cherish having her back turned against her… and what an inverted DDT! Now Kandi sets Cherish up on the canvas… and delivers a well-executed dropkick to the face! I think we have our first cover here!

ONE…..TW—KICKOUT!

Jake: Barely even a two count, as Kandi and Cherish get up at the same time! Cherish kicks Kandi in the gut, and now picks her up on her shoulders… and hits an impressive hangman’s facebuster! I think a move like that is worthy of a pinfall, but Cherish must think different as she continues to assault Kandi. She grabs Kandi by the hair… and look at this Jake, what a devastating move! A Hairpull turned into a backbreaker! What a vicious move by Cherish.

Mike: Most definitely uncalled for, and now Cherish stands over Kandi and she starts.. Skipping? Cherish skips around the downed Kandi, and as Cherish starts taunting to the crowd she doesn’t notice Kandi getting up.. Kandi runs the ropes, and Cherish turns around.. Body Scissors turned into a victory roll! We have a pin!

ONEE!! TWOOO! THR---

Jake: Cherish reverses it! We have another pin, but look Cherish is grabbing onto the tights of Kandi!

ONEE!!!! TWOOO!! THR--

Jake: Thank goodness Kandi was able to kick out, what a dirty move by Cherish! Look at the eyes of Cherish… I don’t like this one bit! She’s up to something evil… as she picks Kandi up off the canvas, knee after knee, now to the back of the head of Kandi! But Kandi pulls on Cherish’s hair here and Cherish gives up the leverage she had on Kandi… as Kandi regroups here comes Kandi with a HUGE SPINNING WHEEL KICK! BUT NO! Cherish dodges out of the way… as Kandi turns around – Cherish kicks her in the gut and executes a facebuster perfectly!

Mike: But Cherish not going to give Kandi anytime to rest here… she picks Kandi up from the canvas and hits a Snap Suplex! But she’s not done yet, as here we go… the first time we’ve seen in this match-up where either one of them goes up to the top rope! She’s wanting to wait Kandi out here… as Kandi finally gets up on her feet… DIVING CROSSBODY! NO! KANDI HITS A DROPKICK WHILE CHERISH WAS IN FLIGHT! WHAT A MOVE!

Jake: Now Kandi tries to collect herself and grabs Cherish and brings her to the ropes.. Kandii-licious! A hanging figure four neck lock and Kandi just wrenches on the neck of Cherish! She lets go and Kandi waits out Cherish, stalking her as she gets up! Finally Kandi getting in some offense, as she delivers a hard Irish Whip off the ropes.. Leaping clothesline! And Kandi yet again waits for Cherish to get up, and she is pumped! HANDSTAND CALF KICK! WHAT A KICK TO THE JAW OF CHERISH AND SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND WITH A THUD! I BELIEVE ITS CALLED SEEING STARS, AND THAT IS WHAT CHERISH IS SEEING RIGHT NOW!

Mike: Kandi needs to go for a pin, she could have this win in the bag right here, right now! But instead Kandi mounts Cherish, and delivers haymaker after haymaker! Kandi picks Cherish up again, and Irish whips her into the ropes.. SIDE WALK SLAM! What a move by Kandi, and she isn’t letting up as she just starts kicking and punching at Cherish. Kandi backs off and leans against the ropes waiting.. Cherish slowly gets up, but here comes Kandi.. She sets Cherish on her shoulders.. I wonder what she could be doing here!

Jake: No need to wonder, she is setting Cherish up for an Electric Chair drop! But Cherish tries to keep Kandi from dropping her! HURRICANRANA! Cherish fought her way and delivered a perfect hurricanrana! Cherish doesn’t seem to be happy as she gets that look in her eyes yet again, and just bashes Kandi’s head REPEATEDLY into the turnbuckle! She needs to stop this!

Mike: It’s like she heard you, because now Cherish stops and starts crawling in the ring. She just sits there, and waits as a dazed Kandi can barely stand! Cherish stands up and grabs Kandi from behind.. HAT-TRICK! THREE CONSECUTIVE GERMAN SUPLEX’S! Kandi is down! Cherish is standing, and she just looks over Kandi yet again! Cherish grabbing Kandi by the hair again, locks in the Last Breath! A modified camel clutch! Kandi is fading! I don’t think she can make it to the ropes! She is fading quickly, as Cherish shows no emotion with this deadly submission! The referee checks on Kandi, and she is out!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Promise by Nero hits, Cherish takes her Hellcats Championship and celebrates)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE HELLCATS CHAMPION, CHEEEEEEERISSSHHHHHH

Jake: Incredible way to win, Cherish makes Kandi submit and I think Cherish has shown a message for the other Hellcats

Mike: Well you do need to take in consideration, that on the Pre-Show, we’ll have a number one contender battle royal for the Hellcats Championship. Cherish has her eyes on whoever that person will be, as will we…

(Camera goes backstage to show Tyler Blade watching from his locker room on a TV)

Tyler Blade: That's my girl, Maria! (clap)

Tyler Blade: *turning attention to the camera* Max, Max, Max. We meet again. Man, I don't think you realize that I don't have a grudge for you, because that's an understatement. I despise you. I will never forgive you. The reason that someone as lackluster as Collin Lightening held the Brotherhood Titles before I did is because of YOU. (no)

Tyler Blade: You slacked off in our team, while I was working my ass off, but to no avail because you brought me down. And then you just walked out on me and left. But I found a better partner, and the rest is history. But this isn't about the Brotherhood Championships, this is about me kicking your ass all over this shitty city, Atlanta. You disgrace New York and I will make you suffer, Yorker style.

(Commercial Break)

(Austin Lonewolf is shown standing backstage with Johnny Thompson)

JT: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, the number one contender for the New Age Championship, Austin Lonewolf.

Austin: You missed the part of "the next New Age Champion", Johnny. But in all seriousness, I'm glad I'm here to get some thoughts off my chest about Lawrence. Lawrence is an arrogant fool whose been running his mouth nonstop since Pick Your Poison. He's got some flukes on me, but that will change come Final Flight when we're locked in a Steel Cage.

(Lawrence enters the scene, smirking with the New Age Championship on his shoulder)

Lawrence: Got something to say, Loner-wolf? Say it to my face, buddy. I don't know why you're number one contender for my title anyways. The fact is, I'm better than you and I've already beat you. I don't need to prove it again. I should be in line for the FWE Championship, not stooping down against someone like you.

Austin: What is that supposed to mean?

Lawrence: Face it, Austin. You're the Bound For Breakout In 2013 winner, but what did you do in 2012? After weeks of hyping yourself up, you weren't able to do anything once you arrived. You're a failure. The Doomsday is nothing more than the man who will be Bust of the Year in 2013.

Austin: You talk a big game for someone who I could make tap out within the blink of an eye. You know, I'm thinking, since we're both free tonight, let's not wait two weeks and let me just kick your ass right now.

(Lawrence and Austin get in close contact, but Rick Death quickly charges into the scene)

Rick: HEY! HEY! STOP IT! GENTLEMAN, STOP THIS! DON'T EVEN DARE START THIS!

Austin: RICK, BACK UP SO I CAN ANNIHILATE THIS PAPER CHAMPION.

Lawrence: OH PLEASE, I'LL TIE YOUR LEGS WITH GLASS AGAIN YOU EMBARRASSMENT.

Rick: ENOUGH!! If you two want to continue to fight, you can go ahead at Final Flight. But you both better co-exist TONIGHT. Because you will be TAG TEAMMING. It will be you two, against Mike Cole and Ryan Savage, and against Xavier Williams and Zeke Nero.

Austin: COME ON RICK THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS!

Rick: Lawrence, if you walk out on Austin tonight, you will be stripped of the New Age Championship.

Lawrence: WHAT!? NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Rick: And Austin, if you walk out on Lawrence tonight, you will lose your right to compete for the New Age Championship at Final Flight.

Austin: NO!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!

Rick: Gooday, gentleman.

(Rick Death walks off, as both men eye down one another)

(Camera fades back to ringside with Anthony Davidson standing by)

(DING DING DING)

AD: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Stronger by Kayne West hits, Maximus Cross comes out to massive cheers as he pops his hood at the stage)

AD: Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 230 pounds, MAAAAXIIIMUSSS CROSSSSSSSS!!!

Jake: Well Maximus is getting ready to face off with Martin Arkless for the Inter-Anarchy Championship at Final Flight in two weeks, and this man is one of the ever-growing superstars to make an impact, wouldn’t you agree?

Mike: Yes I mean he has only lost once and won five other times, if I were Arkless, I’d be thinking of how I could make something work because Max Cross is looking like he could take the belt from him. But let’s wait and see.

(A.D.H.D by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade comes out to massive boos, with the Briefcase of Opportunity in his right hand)

AD: And his opponent, from New York City, weighing in at 216 pounds, he is the Briefcase of Opportunity holder, TYYYYYYYYYLEEEEEER BLAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEE!!!

Mike: Well you can’t forget Tyler briefcase, he will be facing Chris Lucifer however in a Last Man Standing match, one that will result in a chaotic match

Jake: I don’t like the looks of it by the way, I mean, you can see Tyler looking confident in this match, but what is really going to happen, should be crucial. Lucifer wants to expose Blade, and I think Blade needs to pull his socks up, if he is to beat Lucifer

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Maximus Cross and Tyler Blade get under way here, these former partners squaring off. Both men come together for the lock up, and look already! Blade getting the upper hand, as he forces Cross into the turnbuckle, now blocking him and the referee playing a part in this…

Mike: Now you can see, Blade coming back at Cross, with a boot to the head, and now, Cross is slumped down, and now you can see Blade going to work, by placing the boot into the face of Cross. Once more, Blade forced to back off from this ambush, as Cross now picked up, BUT CROSS WITH A RIGHT HOOK TO THE FACE OF BLADE

Jake: Cross now grabbing hold of Blade, TRYING TO THROW HIM OUT OF THE RING, BUT BLADE HANGS ON, BUT CROSS KNOCKS HIM OFF, BOOT TO THE FACE WHICH SENDS BLADE COLLIDING TO THE CONCRETE….

Mike: Oh man. I mean, this is not looking good for Blade…Cross now slides out the ring, now picking up Blade, NOW TARGETTING THE APRON, BUT BLADE REFUSES TO HAVE HIS HEAD SMASHED UPON THE APRON, AND LOOK AT BLADE…ELBOW SMASHING THE FACE, AND BLADE THROWS CROSS, HEAD FIRST, INTO THE BARRICADE WALL, OH MAN…

Jake: Cross now trying to get back to his feet, BUT A RUNNING BOOT TO THE FACE, KNOCKING HIM DOWN. The referee continuing to make a count, as Blade tosses Cross back into the ring. Blade slides back into the ring, going for the cover…

1………………………………………………………………..
2…………………….KICKOUT

Mike: Cross makes the kickout at one, and now, Blade throws Cross to his feet, BUT CROSS WITH A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION, AND CROSS HITS THE SUPLEX ON BLADE….NOW CROSS JUMPS ON BLADE, AND NOW THE FISTS BLAST AWAY IN THE FACE OF TYLER BLADE

Jake: BLADE IS BEING MAULED BY CROSS. But now, Cross picks up Blade, backhand chops hit, AND LOOK, CROSS GOING FOR THE SPINEBUSTER, BUT NO, BLADE COUNTERED, AND IT’S BACK TO BLADE ONCE MORE, AS BLADE, HITTING FAME CUTTER ON CROSS

Mike: A PERFECT CHANCE FOR BLADE TO CAPITALIZE ON VICTORY! BLADE IS ENCOURAGING CROSS TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MAXIMUS CROSS!

Jake: HERE WE GO, BLADE OUT HITS, OH LORD, COVER BY BLADE

2………………………………………………………………..
3………………………….KICKOUT

Mike: A KICKOUT BY CROSS…Cross now rolling out the ring, as Blade follows. Unaware is Cross, as BLADE QUICKLY SNAPPING THE FACEBUSTER ON THE CONCRETE, AND NOW THE STRUGGLE GETS EVEN WORSE FOR CROSS TO MAKE A RECOVERS, BLADE TAKING MORE CONTROL….

Jake: And now, Blade throwing Cross back into the ring. Cross slowly rolling back into the ring, as Blade heads to the turnbuckle, as Cross now struggles to make his way to his feet. AS BLADE PREPARES…A DIVING ELBOW…

Mike: BUT LOOK, CROSS CATCHES HIM. OH MY GAWD, CROSS HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER! OH NO, COVER BY CROSS…

3………………KICKOUT

Jake: AND A KICKOUT BY BLADE. Blade now brought to his feet, and Cross now starting to throw fists at the face of Blade, Blade is trying to throw Cross off him, as now, Cross pulls Blade to his feet, throwing him to the turnbuckle…

Mike: Cross lines himself up to Blade, CHARGES FOR BLADE, BUT BLADE MOVING OUT THE WAY, AND NOW GOING FOR BLADE OUT….BUT CROSS DOESN’T GO DOWN, AND CROSS, HITTING THE BACKDROP ON BLADE…

Jake: AND LOOK AT CROSS, REAR NAKED CHOKE BY CROSS, OH MY GAWD, YOU CAN SEE BLADE IS TRYING TO MOVE OUT THE WAY, TRYING TO MOVE SO HE CAN NOT BE PLACED IN THIS….

Mike: TOO LATE, THE LOCK IS IN, AND THIS COULD BE BAD FOR CROSS, HE IS IN THE REAR NAKED CHOKE LOCK HERE, CROSS MIGHT WIN, CROSS MIGHT WIN

Jake: BLADE IS TRYING TO FIGHT OUT, HE IS WAVING HIS HANDS ALL OVER THE PLACE, TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE

Mike: I DON’T KNOW IF HE CAN…BUT LOOK, LOOK AT THIS, IT’S MARTIN ARKLESS! MARTIN RUSHING DOWN THE RING!!

Jake: OH NO, MARTIN SLIDES IN THE RING, BUT CROSS IS BEATING AWAY AT ARKLESS, ARKLESS IS GETTING A LOAD OF CROSS AT HIM, RIGHT NOW

Mike: JUST AS CROSS WAS GOING TO WIN, ARKLESS COMES RUSHINGDOWN THE SCENE…..AND LOOK, CROSS, PICKING UP ARKLESS! POWERBOMB FROM THE RING INTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR, ARKLESS’S BACK MUST BE SCREAMING PAIN!!

Jake: YOU’RE RIGHT, BUT LOOK, CROSS DOESN’T NOTICE BLADE IS WAITING FOR HIM, AND BLADE GOES FOR THE KNOCKOUT BULLET, NOW IT’S PAYBACK TIME, AS BLADE NOW HAS CONTROL, WILL CROSS TAP TO BLADE?

Mike: HE MIGHT HAVE TO. LOOK AT THAT HOLD!!!! CROSS IS IN DANGER HERE, AND THAT IS ANOTHER PAINFUL MOVE THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO TAKE PART IN…

Jake: AND YOU CAN SEE CROSS IS NOW FIGHTING TO TRY AND GRAB HOLD OF THE ROPES, A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO, CROSS WAS THE ONE MAKING BLADE FIGHT……

Mike: BUT CROSS IS CLOSER TO THE ROPES….AND LOOK AT CROSS, HE HOLDS THE ROPES, NOW TYLER BEING TOLD TO LET GO HERE…

Jake: And look at this, both men have taken the abuse out on each other. Both men struggling to make their way up to their feet. These men are in desperation here.

Mike: Both men are finally up though, and both men decide to circle the ring. Both men looking at each other with a glare of violence in their eyes. AND BOTH MEN COME TOGETHER FOR THE LOCK UP, BOTH MEN IN VIOLENT STRETCHES HERE. CROSS HAVING TO LET GO…

Jake: DROPKICK….BUT CROSS SIDESTEPS. AND NOW, CROSS SUDDENLY GETS CONTROL. CROSS NOW PICKING UP THE LEG, AND LOOK!!! SLAMMING THE RIGHT LEG OFF THE CANVAS. Now Cross picks up Blade, AND HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER ON BLADE. BLADE IS IN TROUBLE HERE…

Mike: AND LOOK, CROSS IS NOW TAUNTING BLADE, MAX CROSS IS GOING TO SCREW BLADE OUT OF THE CHANCE TO WIN HERE, THIS IS NOT WHAT BLADE NEEDS….

Jake: YOU’RE RIGHT….BLADE IS STRUGGLING, TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET…..AND LOOK, CROSS….BLADE TRYING TO GET THE CLOTHESLINE, TAKING OUT THE REF, AND THE REF IS OUT BECAUSE OF BLADE!!!!

Mike: BUT LOOK AT CROSS, HE IS GOING FOR IT…SPINEBUSTER AGAIN, CRAWLING FOR THE COVER….ONE…..TWO…..THREE, TYLER IS OUT, BUT THERE IS NO REFEREE

Jake: LOOK! MARTIN SLIDES IN THE RING, AND ATTACKING MAX CROSS, MAX CROSS IS BEING HAUNTED BY ARKLESS, CROSS IS GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE RIGHT NOW

Mike: OH NO! CROSS BEING STOMPED AWAY BY MARTIN ARKLESS….AND LOOK AT MARTIN, PICKING UP CROSS, OH NO, HE IS GOING TO PUT HIM AWAY….WAVELENGTH HITS, CROSS IS LAID OUT, AND NOW, MARTIN ARKLESS IS RUNNING UP THE RAMP

Jake: AND THAT WAS MARTIN’S OWN TACTIC. THE REFEREE GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND NOW HE SEES BOTH BLADE AND CROSS OUT, BUT LOOK, BLADE IS CRAWLING TO CROSS, WHO IS LAID OUT COLD….COVER!

3………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(A.D.H.D hits, Tyler Blade slowly gets up and celebrates, the fans booing him, as Cross tries to recover)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…..TYYYYYYYLEEEEEEER BLAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Mike: THAT WAS JUST DESPICABLE! CROSS HAD THE WIN. I COUNTED IT, AND MAX CROSS SHOULD BE THE WINNER, INSTEAD, MARTIN ARKLESS SENDS OUT THE MESSAGE TO MAX CROSS...

Jake: This feud is going to heat up over the next few weeks. ARKLESS MAKING HIS WAY BACK INTO THE RING….AND NOW LOOK, HE RAISES HIS BELT OVER CROSS….MOCKING HIM

Mike: That is one cruel man. AND LOOK, ARKLESS SHOVES HIM TO HIS FEET AGAIN…CATTERSON IMPACT BY MARTIN ARKLESS!!

Jake: CROSS IS GOING TO BE HAVING A HUGE HEADACHE COME SUNDAY MORNING…

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Arkless picks up his championship and the crowd boo him as he heads up the ramp)

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring as Jason Skilled is standing, wearing a Baltimore Ravens Superbowl Champions t-shirt with a set up display of his show "Jason's Corner")

Jason Skilled: Before we get this show on the road, I'd like to congratulate MY Baltimore Ravens, the 2013 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS! We are from Maryland, after all, making us superior to cities like ...Atlanta. (ill)

(Crowd boos)

Jason Skilled: Oh shut up, none of your opinions are relevant! But shifting gears...

Jason Skilled: Welcome to just the SECOND edition, and one after a long time, of the most ELECTRIFYING, EXCITING, ECSTATIC television show in America! Better than Late Night with David Letterman, better than The Oprah Winfrey Show, better than Ellen DeGeneres, and so on and so forth, WELCOME TO JASON'S CORNER!!!

(Crickets are heard, as Jason gets mad)

Jason Skilled: SCREW YOUR OPINIONS, THEY DON'T MATTER ANYWAYS!

Jason Skilled: Much like the Baltimore Ravens this past Sunday, at Final Flight, I too will become Champion. I will become the NEW Aerial X Champion, and get a shot and successfully win the World Heavyweight Championship as well! But tonight, I will give my opponents a fair chance of speaking. And as per order by Xtreme XFactor, tonight, at the conclusion of this show, there will be no more competitors allowed to put their names in the hat of the Aerial X Open for two weeks to come Final Flight

Jason Skilled: So, without further adieu, I ask of my opponents, or fillers to lose to me, to make their way down to the ring.

(Camera pans to the stage, as several competitors in the Aerial X Open make their way out)

Mike: Ask and you shall receive! Here comes several competitors down the aisle! Xavier Williams, Zeke Nero, Al Manji, VIP, Chris Xtreme, Marcus Spence, Andre Avalon and Mike Cole!

Jake: The ring is flooded now with these competitors---

(One Light by 3 Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage is cheered as he makes his way to the ring with the Aerial X and Brotherhood Championships on both shoulders)

Mike: Well, the last of em! Here comes the Aerial X Champion himself, the man who will be put to the test, Ryan Savage!

Jason Skilled: Now, I would thank you all, but I don't want to. (xd) Anyways, gentleman, I want to ask you all, how you feel and what are your thoughts headed into Final Flight. I'm kind of a non mediocre Johnny Thompson...

Jason Skilled: *approaches Zeke Nero* Your thoughts?

Zeke Nero: I--- *Jason pulls the mic*

Jason Skilled: Too slow, gotta hurry next time. *approaches Xavier Williams* YOUR thoughts, sir?

Xavier Williams: I--- *Jason pulls the mic*

Jason Skilled: Aw, you gotta speed up, bro. *approaches Al Manji* YOUR thoughts, Manji?

Al Manji: U--- *Jason pulls the mic*

Jason Skilled: Come on, hustle. You're wasting too much time! *laughs*

(Ryan Savage snatches the microphone from Jason Skilled's hand, he eyes him down angrily)

Ryan Savage: Enough of this childish game already. Jason, what happened to you? You used to be a respected competitor, someone who went out every night to try to be the best. Now, you're a laughing stock and you've gave up on yourself. I mean, come on. You REALLY think you're gonna take MY title? When someone like Mike Cole couldn't even do it, YOU think you'll do it?

Mike Cole: HOLD ON, HOLD ON, what is that supposed to mean, Ryan?

Ryan Savage: (hehe) Face it, Cole, you lost to me at Pick Your Poison after I tossed you off the EOD Structure...

Mike Cole: Oh, so just because you hold a fluke victory over me means that you're trying to say you're better than me!?

Ryan Savage: I didn't stutter. I am better than you.

Jason Skilled: Okay, ladies, ladies, just enough of the bickering. Don't ruin my show, because people pay good money to see me talk and entertain, not to see you two have your arguments as if you're a gay couple.

Mike Cole: Hey guys, I know we all hate each other and whatnot, but I've just come up with an idea. Let's all put our differences off until Final Flight, and right now, let's all in unison... KICK THE CRAP OUT OF JASON SKILLED!

Ryan Savage: (hmm) You know, Mike, that sounds like a good idea. What do you guys say?

Jason Skilled: HEY, DON'T YOU DARE!

Mike Cole: I'm in, I don't know about the rest of you.

(Most the guys make a thinking face, and follow up with a nod, and begin to surround Jason)

Jason Skilled: WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HEY COME ON, THIS ISN'T FAIR! THIS IS MY SHOW! COME ON, GUYS, SAVE IT FOR TWO MORE WEEKS! COME ON PLEASE!

Ryan Savage: GET HIM!!

Jake: AND OH NO!! NOW EVERYONE'S GOING AFTER JASON! COME ON THIS ISN'T RIGHT!! JASON'S GETTING GANG ASSAULTED AND HE'S DEFENSELESS AGAINST 9 OTHER MEN!!!

Mike: JASON SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN HIS MOUTH! BECAUSE NOW HE'S GETTING BEAT DOWN IN THE CORNER BY SEVERAL MEN, WHO WILL ALL FACE OFF FOR THE AERIAL X CHAMPIONSHIP AT FINAL FLIGHT!

Jake: COME ON, SOMEBODY HELP JASON!

Mike: AND WAIT A MINUTE! MIKE COLE CALLING JASON TO HIS FEET, EVERYONE BACKS UP AS COLE MEASURES JASON SKILLED HERE! JASON'S TO HIS FEET, AND COLE CHARGES! BUT JASON SLIDES OUT THE RING! HE ESCAPES!

Jake: JASON SKILLED RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE, AS HE DODGED A BULLET, SMART MOVE THERE BIG TIME!!

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled smirks, and makes a mind-thinking sign at the side of his head while the other competitors look on from the ring)

Mike: Jason Skilled might have dodged a bullet, but there is no running or hiding come Final Flight, in the Aerial X Open, 2 weeks from tonight.

(Camera goes to a hallway backstage, as a door opens up and Ownage steps out, and begins making his way)

Jake: Moving on, up next, that man right there, Ownage, will be in action. Ownage runs the Gauntlet, per order of Chairman Hass Johnson!! Stay tuned, because we'll be right back right after this!

(Commercial Break)

(It Ain't Over Till It's Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage is cheered heavily as he poses and walks down simultaneously with his Olluminati t-shirt on)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a 3-on-1 Gauntlet Match!! Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, he is "The One Man Revolution" ... OWWWWWNNNNAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE!!!

Mike: Atlanta is risen up and electric as here comes Ownage!! Ownage is FIRED up, as he anticipates Hass Johnson's arrival for his Birthday Party later on tonight!

Jake: Ownage shouldn't worry about Hass Johnson right now. He has three random opponents to run the Gauntlet against, and that starts right now! Who's up first?!

(Cult of Personality by Living Colour hits, Chris Xtreme makes his way to the ring)

AD: Introducing his first opponent, CHHRRIIISS XTTTTRRRREEEEMMMEEEE!

Mike: Here comes a young man in Chris Xtreme, who could possibly pull off a BIG upset, if he can overcome the former FWE Champion.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: We’re underway here in this Gauntlet match, as Chris Xtreme will start us off, as he goes up against former FWE Champion. This match starts and Ownage sends a kick to the gut of Chris Xtreme, and follows up with a forearm to the back of the neck as Chris leans over in pain. Chris drops to his knees as Ownage continues to send forearms into him before lifting him up, and he's going to send Chris Xtreme off the ropes.. LOU THESZ PRESS! Ownage sending lefts and rights to the jaw of Chris, and he is not letting up! Now he is choking the living hell out of this young man! Finally he lets go, and he gets up and leans against the turnbuckle..

Mike: Chris is slow to get up, but here comes Ownage.. SPEAR! RIGHT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! AND OWNAGE ISN’T DONE! A KNEE TO THE FACE, FOLLOWED BY A BULLDOG! WHAT A COMBINATION! Quick work for Ownage here, and he seems to be calling for the R.I.P! But Chris Xtreme trying to work in some offense, as he slaps Ownage in the face! Ownage didn’t seem to like that, as he delivers.. A LOW BLOW! He sets Chris on his shoulders.. R.I.P! Heres the pin!

ONE!!!!.................................. TWO!!!!.................................. THREE!!!

(Electrifying by Jim Johnston, Ahil Manji storms down the ramp and enters the ring)

Mike: Chris Xtreme has been eliminated, and in comes Ahil Manji! He gives a hard clothesline on Ownage, but he pops back up and Ahil gives ANOTHER clothesline! Ahil sends Ownage off the ropes, and goes for a bicycle kick, but Ownage SLIDES under and Ownage takes advantage with a snap kick to the left leg! And he's following up with more kicks into Ahil.. but Ahil lifts a knee into the gut of Ownage, trying to defend himself! Ahil brings Ownage into a side headlock now, and brings him over toward the corner of the ring, pushing him backward into the turnbuckles.. and Ahil SLAPS his right hand into the chest of the cornered former FWE Champion.. We're gonna see Ownage go back across the ring now, as Ahil grabs onto him and sends him to the opposite corner.. But look at this! Ownage catches himself in the corner, propelling himself into the air off of the bottom rope and spring boarding over the head of the incoming Ahil Manji!

Jake: Ahil runs into the turnbuckles! And Owange leaps back to his feet as Ahil stumbles from the corner! But AHIL LIFTS OWNAGE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS!!... AS OWNAGE COUNTERS IT INTO A HURRICANRANA, AND HE HOLDS IT FOR THE PIN!!

ONE!!.................................. TWO!!.................................. KICKOUT!

Jake: Ownage pushes himself to his feet, as he hits the ropes with Ahil still on the canvas.. BUT I SPOKE TOO SOON! AHIL BOUNCES UP AND TRIES GO FOR A SHOULDER BLOCK! NO! OWNAGE SIDE STEPS HIM, AND AHIL GOES FLYING THROUGH THE ROPES CRASHING TO THE OUTSIDE! Way to dodge that bullet! Ahil slowly gets up, and look Ownage is running the ropes.. SUICIDE DIVE! What a move by Ownage! But it may have cost him, as he is barely able to get up!

Mike: But he is getting up Jake! Ownage is the first up, as he tries to get the bigger Ahil in the ring. He may be losing energy by trying to put this man in the ring! Ownage slides back in the ring, and drags Ahil with him. Ownage pulls Ahil up to his feet.. and he connects with a few kicks to the midsection. Ownage heads off the ropes.. and CONNECTS with a low dropkick to the knees of Ahil Manji! Ahil collapses, as Ownage sticks on him and pulls him into a chinlock submission.. But heads up, Ahil sending a few elbows back at Ownage.. and he's able to fight his way to his feet and break free from the chinlock! But Ownage smacks a right hand across the jaw of Ahil.. but Ahil retaliates, pushing Ownage back into the ropes! Ahil leans over for a Back Body Drop.. and it's Ownage bouncing off the ropes and rolling off the back of Ahil into a roll up!

ONE!!!.................................. TWO!!!.................................. THR---!

Jake: A kick out by Ahil! Both men get up, as Ahil meets a standing Ownage in the ring, as he looks to keep the advantage and whips Ahil to the ropes! Ownage going for a Standing Dropkick! But Ahil instinctively holding onto the ropes as he hits them, and he prevents himself from snapping back into the big dropkick! Ahil scrambles toward Ownage as he gets to his feet... and DROPS HIM with a Chop Block! Ahil getting some momentum, and he charges at Ownage.. Lifting him up on his shoulders, and drops him with a Samoan Drop! Ahil quickly gets up, and runs the ropes.. A HUGE LEG DROP ONTO OWNAGE! Ahil Manji hits the ropes again, looking for yet another maneuver as Ownage is able to JUMP TO HIS FEET!! ARM DRAG!! OWNAGE COUNTERS THE BUILDING OFFENSE OF AHIL MANJI WITH A BEAUTIFUL ARMDRAG!!

Mike: Ownage has the advantage! He lifts up Ahil Manji.. R.I.P! AND WE HAVE A PIN!

ONE!!!!.................................. TWO!!!!.................................. THREE!!!

Jake: Thanks for coming, Manji!

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin quickly takes his t-shirt off as he speed walks down the ramp)

Mike: What a great match by these two, but here comes Dorin, and he slides in the ring ready, as Ownage is slowly making it to his feet! They circle each other in the ring... They lock up now and Dorin brings Ownage into a side headlock.. and drops him with a Side Headlock Takeover! He's still got the headlock locked in on Ownage as they lay on the canvas.. Dorin brings Ownage up to one knee with the headlock still applied.. as Ownage gets up and pushes Dorin against the ropes! Ownage whips Dorin off of him and into the ropes on the opposite side as Dorin rebounds back... and drops Ownage with a Shoulder Block! Dorin goes off the ropes, and Ownage springs to his feet, and Dorin goes for clothesline, but Ownage ducks and delivers a side kick to the jaw of Dorin!

Jake: Ownage is sending kicks into Dorin’s gut .. But Dorin is fighting back! Throwing right hands into Ownages's jaw! Ownage drops down and brings Dorin to the mat with a Drop Toe Hold.. and he hits a Forearm Club into Dorin's spine! Dorin gets up to his feet.. and Ownage sends him off the ropes as Dorin comes back, and Ownage leans over for a Back Body Drop! But Dorin stops short! And he pulls Ownage in for the Dark-O-Matic! Ownage rolls to the apron, as he is not even moving.. as Dorin reaches over the top rope and pulls Ownage up! He grabs Ownage and slings him over the top rope and back into the ring!

Mike: Dorin gets up.. and he pulls Ownage back to his feet and sends him off the ropes! Ownage rebounds back toward Dorin.. and he's brought right back down with a Hip Toss!! Hip Toss from Dorin! Ownage is in a seated position on the mat, and Dorin sends a sharp kick into Ownage’s spine! Dorin pushes Ownage's shoulders to the canvas and goes for the cover on him! This could end it!

ONE!!.................................. TWO!!.................................. THR—OWNAGE GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Jake: Dorin getting a little cocky now as Ownage rises to his knees.. and Ownage fires a right hand into Dorin's midsection from his knees! And Ownage gets to his feet as he backs off the ropes and comes back running toward Dorin! FLYING CROSSBODY! Ownage uses the ropes to get up, and Dorin bounces up and charges at Ownage.. Dorin sends Ownage into the corner with an Irish whip.. Here comes Dorin for a shoulder block.. NO! OWNAGE LIFTS HIS KNEES UP AS THEY CONNECT TO THE HEAD OF DORIN! OWNAGE JUMPS OVER THE BENT OVER DORIN, WHO IS NOW LEANING AGAINST THE TURNBUCKLE AND ROLLS HIM UP! BUT LOOK HE HAS HIS FEET ON THE ROPES!!

ONE!!!!!!!.................................. TWO!!!!!!.................................. THREE!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(It Ain't Over Till It's Over hits, Ownage gets to a knee, and shrugs before smiling and having his arm raised in victory)

AD: Here is your winner... OWWWWWWWWNNNAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!

Mike: OWNAGE WINS!! MY GOD, NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE IMPRESSIVE VICTORIES RIGHT THERE BY OWNAGE!

Jake: GIVE ME A BREAK, HE CHEATED! THAT'S THE MAN THESE PEOPLE THINK DESERVES TO BE FWE CHAMPION!? RIDICULOUS!

Mike: It doesn't matter how, but Ownage did it, and he outlasts Hass Johnson's obstacle!

(Ownage grabs a mic and indicates for the music to be cut)

Ownage: I'm going to make this short and sweet. Hass, you corrupt scumbag. You thought you had my number by putting forth three of your superstars? Not a problem to me. I will take down a hundred opponents, as long as I get you, one on one and I get to humiliate you, and embarrass you like you deserve. You didn't invite me to your birthday party? Aw, too bad, I'm still going to come. Have a nice day, "boss."

(Ownage lets the mic fall as his music plays, he poses on the turnbuckle to the cheering crowd)

Jake: Great! This clown is now gonna make his presence in Hass Johnson's birthday party, when he isn't even invited. How despicable. This man is a disgrace...

Mike: Ownage makes it official, so no surprises. He will be at Hass Johnson's bash! I can't wait to see what's to come...

(FWE'13 Ad Airs)

(Andre The Fireboy is shown lacing up his boots, sitting on a steel chair in his locker room)

(Liam Catterson enters the scene)

ATF: And look at what the cat dragged in, Mrs. Catterson, how you doing?

Liam: This is not the time to joke around. Nor is it the time for me to kick your ass like I've done every time we've been near each other. Tonight, we're paired with Creature of the Night to face Shit-path's top guys. And as bad as you two are, I know you're not as bad as the lackluster Tuesday Night guys. So you two better get it together, and stop twisting up your panties in a bunch.

(Liam quickly walks off, as ATF looks on)

(Commercial Break)

Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

February 9th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 9th 2013   February 9th 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

(Camera returns to the ring with Walk by Pantera playing and Chris Lucifer walking down the ring)

(DING DING DING)

AD: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, coming down the ring, from Seattle Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRIIIIIS LUUUUUUUCIFFFFFFERRR

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless comes out with his Inter-Anarchy Championship with boos)

AD: And his opponent, from Willington, England, weighing in at 150 pounds, the Inter-Anarchy Champion…..MAAAARTIIIINNNN ARKKKKKKLEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Jake: Martin Arkless is one strong competitor, tonight he goes up against Warpath’s own Chris Lucifer, and Martin Arkless, vowing to beat Lucifer to prove he is nothing special

Mike: Well I have the enjoyment to call this man’s matches, Lucifer might have no problem with dealing with Arkless. He has done it before, I am sure he can do it again…

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Martin Arkless and Chris Lucifer get underway here, both men circling the ring, and rushing for the lockup. Arkless gets behind Lucifer, jabbing the back…Now both men lock back up and Chris Lucifer takes the arm. AND NOW THROWING ARKLESS TO THE GROUND, LOCKING IN THE ARM, AS MARTIN TRIES TO ESCAPE THE HOLD

Mike: Arkless battling hard, as now, Arkless grabs the ropes, Lucifer forced to let go, as now Lucifer picks up Arkless, now throwing Arkless out the ring. Arkless trying to recover to his feet here, as Lucifer slides out the ring.

Jake: AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, BASHING THE HEAD OF ARKLESS OFF THE CONCRETE. LUCIFER IS TELLING ARKLESS SOMETHING HERE TONIGHT

Mike: Now Lucifer pulls Arkless back to his feet, Arkless shoves Lucifer out the way, LUCIFER GOING FOR A LARIAT, BLOCKED BY ARKLESS, AND NOW ARKLESS BLASTS THE DROPKICK ON LUCIFER…Now Arkless dragging Lucifer back into the ring and now, climbing the turnbuckle, Lucifer failing to get up, AND A DIVING KNEE DROP ONTO LUCIFER, ARKLESS ROLLS IN FOR THE COVER

1…………………………………………………………
2…….KICKOUT

Jake: And Arkless doesn’t get the three count, now even near three. But now, Arkless applying the armbar on Lucifer, LUCIFER STRUGGLING TO MAKE A SCENE HERE. AS ARKLESS LOCKS IN THE ARMBAR, TIGHTLY, LUCIFER CONTINUES TO STRUGGLE

Mike: And Arkless lets go, he probably thought that Lucifer was not going to back out early in this match. Now Lucifer on all fours, trying to get back to his feet, BUT A RUNNING KICK TO THE HEAD, BRINGING DOWN LUCIFER….

Jake: Lucifer now searching for the ropes, as Arkless taunts away, Lucifer pulled up here, BUT LOOK, LUCIFER PULLS A JAB OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY…..FOLLOWED UP BY A RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP, LUCIFER BACK IN THE GAME…

Mike: Lucifer walking all around Arkless now, LAUNCING A SPEAR, THE SNAPPING TAKEDOWN BY LUCIFER, AND NOW LOOK, A MIXTURE OF ELBOWS AND KNEE DROPS. AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, OH NO, LOOKING TO PUT ARKLES AWAY….MOONSAULT HITS, AND LOOK AT LUCIFER, APPLYING THE APOLLYON LOCK, OH MY GAWD

Jake: ARKLESS NOT IN THE BEST OF SITUATIONS HERE, AS ARKLESS, TRAPPED. ARKLESS NEEDS TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS HOLD OR HE MAY END UP HAVING TO TAP OUT TO LUCIFER

Mike: MAYBE THAT WILL ANGER LIAM CATTERSON. BUT ARKLESS TRYING TO GRAB THE ROPES, AS LUCIFER HAS THE HOLD LOCKED IN.

Jake: BUT LOOK, ARKLESS HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES, LUCIFER CONTINUING TO HOLD ON THOUGH…

ONE…………………………….. TWO……………………………. THREE………………………….. FOUR…………………………..

Jake: Lucifer lets go though, as he was trying to apply as much pain to Arkless as possible…

Mike: Well a good combinations from Lucifer to weaken the Inter-Anarchy Champion. Now kicking the ribs of Arkless, Arkless rolling to the edge of the ring, AND NOW LOOK AT ARKLESS, BRACING THE KNEE INTO THE NECK AREA, A STRUGGLE BEGINS FOR ARKLESS TO ESCAPE THIS

Jake: Arkless has no choice but to roll out the ring, as Lucifer continues to parade around the ring, mocking Arkless. Arkless trying to get back to his feet here, as Lucifer watches Arkless struggle. Arkless now gets onto the apron, LUCIFER COMES OVER TO ARKLESS, BUT LOOK AT THAT, CHEAP SHOT BY ARKLESS TO GET CONTROL…SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY BY ARKLESS

Mike: ARKLESS NOW STRUGGLING TO GET BACK TO HIS FEET AFTER THAT RISK THAT PAID OFF WELL. Arkless pulls up Lucifer, sends him thrown into the turnbuckle. AS ARKLESS CHARGES INTO LUCIFER, AND NOW, ARKLESS PRESSING INTO LUCIFER

ONE………………………….. TWO ……………………………. THREE………………………….. FOUR…………………………..

Mike: Arkless letting go, before being DQ’ed here. Arkless now placing Lucifer on the turnbuckle, as Arkless, getting up the turnbuckle. YOU WANT TO BE CAREFUL IN THIS SITUATION HERE

Jake: YOU’RE RIGHT. ARKLESS, JABBING THE HEAD, AND HITTING THE HURRICARANA…OH MY GOD…Now Arkless trying to reach the ropes to aid his way to his feet, as Arkless, watching Lucifer, who is laid out cold following that massive Hurricarana.

Mike: AND LOOK JAKE, ARKLESS IS CHASING LUCIFER TO HIS FEET, THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR LUCIFER, AS HE STRUGGLES TO MAKE HIS WAY UP TO MARTIN’S POSSESSION…THE SOLWAVE IS PREPARED

Jake: Lucifer up….KICK OF HELL….LUCIFER DODGES…BUT WAVELENGTH HITS, OH MY GAWD! WHAT A COUNTER FROM ARKLESS TO BLAST THAT, AS HE SLIPS FOR THE COVER….

1…………………………………………………………
2…………………………………………………………
3………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! ARKLESS DOESN’T MANAGE IT. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR ARKLESS, AND ARKLESS IS TAKING HIS FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE MAT

Jake: Well I can’t blame Arkless, because Arkless is obviously livid with the fact that he was denied victory. And now, Arkless climbing on top of Lucifer, AND LOOK AT ARKLESS, BEATING AWAY AT LUCIFER, FIST AFTER FIST, MELTING INTO THE FACE

Mike: LUCIFER FORCED TO ENDURE IN THIS BATTLE. AS ARKLESS, GETTING OFF LUCIFER…And look at Arkless now, mocking the crowd, taunting them in seeing Lucifer getting beaten down. This man, has no pride

Jake: He does have pride Mike; it’s these fans fault for booing him. As now, Arkless pulls up Lucifer, sending him to the turnbuckle….ARKLESS CHARGING, BUT LUCIFER SIDESTEPS HIS WAY FROM ARKLESS, AND NOW, THE BACKBREAKER FROM LUCIFER, ARKLESS NOT IN CONTROL ANYMORE

Mike: And that is a good thing! Lucifer now picking up Arkless…AND LOOK AT THIS BY LUCIFER..CRUCIFIX DRIVER! NO!! MARTIN DUCKS IT! AND MARTIN GETS BEHIND LUCIFER... ZIG ZAG... ZIG ZAG OUT OF NOWHERE BY MARTIN!!! BOTH MEN DOWN AND POSSIBLY OUT!!!

Jake: THE INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONS TURNS THE TABLES, AND NOW HE'S BACK TO HIS FEET, AND NOW HE LEANS OVER IN THE CORNER, AWAITING CHRIS LUCIFER HERE... MARTIN HAS THE FINAL MOMENT IN MIND---

Mike: HEY WAIT A MINUTE, THAT'S MAXIMUS CROSS!! CROSS IS OUT AND AT THE RAMP, MARTIN TURNS HIS ATTENTION TO HIM AND NOW THESE TWO EXCHANGE WORDS...

Jake: THAT'S RIDICULOUS, MAX HAS NO BUSINESS BEING OUT HERE!!! AND WAIT A MINUTE, SUPERKICK!!! SUPERKICK FROM LUCIFER OUT OF NOWHERE!!! LUCIFER INTO THE COVER...

1…………………………………………………………
2…………………………………………………………
3…………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Walk hits, Chris Lucifer gets to a seated position as his arm is raised)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHHHHRRRIIISSS LUUUUUUUCCCIIIFFFEEEEEEERRRRRR!!

Mike: AND GIVE AN ASSIST TO MAX CROSS, BUT CHRIS LUCIFER GETS THE WIN TONIGHT! AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE ODDS ARE EVEN, AS MARTIN GOT KARMA FROM WHAT HE DID EARLIER TONIGHT TO MAX.

Jake: IT'S IMMATURE TO DO THAT, AND THAT'S WHY MAXIMUS ISN'T INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION, AND MARTIN IS...

(Camera pans into the parking lot as a royal blue and white stretch limo pulls up. The driver pulls out and runs over to the back door. He opens the door, and out comes Hass Johnson with two security guards following him.)

Hass Johnson: Uh, gentleman, I don't think I'll be needing you two. I can handle this situation on my own. You two can go off and enjoy whatever you want.

Guard #1: Seems fine by me.

Guard #2: Me too. Happy Birthday, boss.

(Hass Johnson begins walking and entering the arena)

Mike: Well, Jake, Mr. Johnson is in the building! The Chairman's Birthday Bash is still to come, tonight!!

Jake: But up next folks, Lost Generation X's Christopher Black and Marcus Spence take on former member Victor Isaiah Prince, and a mystery partner! Who's the man behind VIP's hidden curtain? Stay tuned, because we'll find out after this!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera fades back to the ring, with Christopher Black and Marcus Spence, wearing Lost Generation X shirts, standing with a mic in Marcus' hand as Break It Down by the DX Band plays in the background)

Marcus: Cut the music, cut the music. Last week, Victor Isaiah Prince, or now known as the Very Ingrateful Prick, decided that he'd make his mark as outside of the Lost Generation X family. Poor VIP, so naive. I'm disappointed in you, Victor. After everything, you were like my brother, we were supposed to be in this together. And you turned on me.

Marcus: I've known you for so long in this business, and to see you stab me in the back is a damn shame. And then your ego is back, magically. It just came back and it gave you the idea of a Death wish. *hands the mic to Black*

Christopher: That death wish is is a tag team match against us of Lost Generation X. Have you forgotten, Victor, that we're the most dominant coalition in this business? That we WILL end your career with the snap of a finger? Have you realize that NO mystery partner can stop u---

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, Victor Isaiah Prince is cheered as he comes out and all the day down the ramp with a mic in hand)

VIP: Enough, enough, enough! I had headaches listening to this crap by just being in Lost Generation X. And it's worse when you're not part of LGX. I feel so sorry for my homies right here in A-T-L to have to hear your annoying voices. Are we here to talk? Or to fight? Tell 'em ATL!

(Crowd chants "Fight! Fight! Fight!")

VIP: So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce my partner. He knows you guys as well as I do in Lost Generation X. MY TAG TEAM PARTNER TONIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, GET YOUR HANDS TOGETHER...

(All The Above by Maino hits, no one comes out...)

VIP: Um...

(A cell phone ringing is heard, VIP takes the cell phone out of his trunks and picks up)

VIP: *on the phone* Hello? - Yeah, where are you? - It's time for our match... - Oh, you want me to put it on speaker? Alright.

(VIP puts speaker on and towards the microphone as a familiar voice is heard)

???: Hey, LGX.

(Light's go out)

???: Turn around.

(The light's come back on to show Kevin Devastation standing behind LGX)

Mike: OH MY GOD!!! KEVIN DEVASTATION!!! HOLY SHIT! IT'S KD!! KD IS BACK!!! KD IS BACK! HOLY SHIT!! I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!!!

Jake: AND NOW KD AND VIP BOTH GOING AFTER LGX!! THIS CROWD IS LIT UP IN SHOCK AND EXCITEMENT!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, KEVIN DEVASTATION, THE SOLACE, IS BACK!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHS!

Mike: AND THIS IS AN ALL OUT BRAWL! TWO FORMER LGX MEMEBRS AGAINST TWO CURRENT. LGX IS RECIEVING KARMA FOR EVERYTHING IT'S DONE SINCE IT'S BEEN IN FWE. JUSTICE IS SERVED BY LGX'S OWN PAST MEN.

Jake: VIP HAS MARCUS SPENCE NOW SET UP, HIS FORMER TAG PARTNER AND LONGTIME FRIEND! COME ON, VIP, HAVE SOME HEART, DON'T DO IT! AND OVERKILL!! VIP WITH THE OVERKILL ON MARCUS SPENCE! DISGUSTING!

Mike: AND NOW KD MEANWHILE HAS CHRISTOPHER BLACK DOWN, BUT HE'S TUNING UP THE BAND! THIS IS VINTAGE KD AT HIS BEST!! CHRISTOPHER BLACK'S GETTING TO HIS FEET, AND NOT KNOWING WHAT'S COMING...

Jake: THIS CROWD IS LIT UP IN ATLANTA, COUNTING ALONG KD! AND BLACK IS UP, AND DEFENSELESS... SUPERSTARDOM SANCTIFIED!!! OH MY GOD, SWEET LORD CHRISTOPHER BLACK IS LIGHTS OUT!!

(All The Above hits, KD and VIP shake hands and raise each others arms up and smile to the cheering crowd)

Mike: Well, on behalf of everyone Lost Generation X has made suffer, it looks like payback, is a you know what. KD is back, and tonight, they've got their revenge on LGX. The match didn't even start, but I guess that was premeditated by VIP.

Jake: This is not right. LGX was unfairly attacked. This is not good, Liam Catterson and Martin Arkless will NOT be pleased by this...

(Commercial Break)

(DA King and Jimmy Krauss are shown in the locker room, conversing)

Jimmy: Yeah, I couldn't agree more, Johnny's ego might be why we lose. I have no problem teaming with you, he's my issue.

DA: Don't worry, the two of us are more unified than our opponents, all three men hate one another. We have this in the bag.

(Johnny Ventura walks into the scene)

DA: Um, you could knock? This is MY locker room.

Johnny: Um, you could lock the door? Enough of you two parasites. Both of you better not screw me out this match. This is my moment to prove not only am I a better Champion than Liam, but to prove that I'm a better leader. Then again, his group falling apart shows that...

Jimmy: Look, "Champ", don't be too excited if we DO win tonight. Because you may be a better Champion than Liam, but after Final Flight, you won't be Champion, because I will be. And with me will stand that man, DA King, raising my arm up after I fairly kick your ass all over Citrus Bowl.

(Jimmy walks off, DA and Johnny stare down one another)

(Camera returns to the ring as Mike Cole/Ryan Savage enter the ring, where Lawrence/Austin Lonewolf and Zeke Nero/Xavier Williams await)

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, triple threat Tag Team match underway here, as Lonewolf, Savage and Williams are in the ring. AND LONEWOLF AND SAVAGE GO FOR EACH OTHER, Williams joining in the brawl here, as both Williams and Savage managing to beat away at Lonewolf

Mike: Nero tossing a chair in the ring here, no rules in this match, helping out Williams, WILLIAMS NAILING THE CHAIR TO THE HEAD OF SAVAGE. Right now, Savage is trying to make his way to his feet, Williams, now picking Savage up to his feet…BUT SAVAGE HITTING A DROPKICK, BRINGING DOWN XAVIER WILLIAMS

Jake: But Lonewolf going for the attack, belting Savage from behind, and Savage on one knee here, as Lonewolf beats away at Savage with his foot…

Mike: Now Lonewolf picks up Savage, throwing him to the turnbuckle, and look at Lawrence, telling Lonewolf what to do, Lonewolf going for the tag…SIKE, LONEWOLF PULLS HIS HAND AWAY FROM LAWRENCE, AND THAT WAS JUST FUNNY

Jake: I thought it was rude. Now Lonewolf bringing up the knee to the ribs, AND LOOK, LAWRENCE TAGGING HIMSELF IN, LONEWOLF NOT HAPPY, HE WON’T BE ABLE TO GET COUNTED OUT HERE….

Mike: BUT WILLIAMS COMES IN AND ATTACKS BOTH LONEWOLF AND LAWRENCE….Now Williams tagging in Nero, as Cole wanting Savage to come over and tag him in, and I have to say, does the partnership between Lawrence and Lonewolf make Cole and Savage seem like a normal Tag Team?

Jake: I have to agree with you on this one. LOOK, SAVAGE THROWING COLE IN THE RING, AND COLE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SAVAGE, SAVAGE SHRUGGING HIS SHOULDERS, AS NERO AND WILLIAMS LOOK WITH PURE HILARITY

Mike: Nero going for Cole, BUT COLE BRINGS THE RIGHT HOOK TO THE FACE OF NERO. AND LOOK, THE COLE FINALE ON NERO, COVER BY COLE

1………………………………………………………..
2………………………………………………….
3……................................................

Jake: BUT LAWRENCE BREAKING UP THE PIN, Lawrence now picking Cole to his feet now, and Lawrence beginning a series of shots to the midsection, Cole being forced into the turnbuckle, AND LONEWOLF TAGGING HIMSELF IN HERE

Mike: Oh man. This is what will happen all night long I presume. As now, Lonewolf gets in the ring, BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE THROWING HIM OUT THE RING, AND THERE CAN’T BE ANY WINS BY COUNTOUT, NO RULES APPLY HERE. AS LAWRENCE, BEATING AWAY AT COLE, BUT COLE, HOLDING THE FIST, AND PUSHES LAWRENCE BACK

Jake: LAWRENCE GOING FOR A BIG BOOT, COLE MOVES OUT THE WAY….THE COLE EFFECT, A BLIND MOVE….

Mike: BUT NERO HITS THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER, COVER BY NERO….

1………………………………………………….
2………………KICKOUT

Jake: Cole able to kick out, as Cole, brought to his feet…..EYE RAKE FROM NERO, AS COLE FORCED BACK INTO HIS CORNER, AND SAVAGE SLAPS HIMSELF IN….Cole doesn’t look happy about this….SHOVING SAVAGE INTO NERO, AND NERO FALLS OVER, AS LONEWOLF GETS BACK IN THE RING, THROWING LAWRENCE OUT

Mike: Lonewolf trying to get back his legality here, as Lonewolf once more joins in the hunt, as Lonewolf stomps away at Zeke Nero. Nero trying to get back in the game, but both Lonewolf and Savage are stomping away at Nero

Jake: Nero now pulled up by both men, BUT LOOK, A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY NERO TO SAVAGE, AND A CLOTHESLINE TO LONEWOLF. Nero stumbling to Xavier Williams, tagging him in, and now, Williams picking up Savage, HITTING A SNAP POWERSLAM ON THE DUAL CHAMPION.

Mike: Lonewolf getting to his feet, AND LOOK, THE CHICAGO FIRE BY WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS NOW IN CONTROL, AS HE FINDS A WAY TO GET BACK IN THIS CONTEST

Jake: AND LOOK, NOW LOOK AT WILLIAMS, HE MAY HAVE A SHOT HERE, AT GOLD…..SAVAGE UP TO HIS FEET, WILLIAMS LOOKING TO PUTSAVAGE AWAY, AND HERE WE GO……SIN’S END BY WILLIAMS, COULD IT BE SAVAGE’S END RIGHT NOW?

1………………………………………………….
2………………………………………………….
3………………………………………………….

Mike: PULLED AWAY BY LONEWOLF, AS NOW, LONEWOLF LIFTING THE RIGHT LEG OF WILLIAMS, AND SLAMMING IT OFF THE CANVAS. Lonewolf now being taunted by Lawrence, Lawrence is mocking Lonewolf, AND LONEWOLF, SLAPS HIM IN….HEY WAIT, KICK TO THE GUT BY LONEWOLF TO LAWRENCE, AND THROWING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION IN

Jake: REMEMBER, NEITHER OF THEM CAN ABANDON EACH OTHER. IF LAWRENCE DOES, HE LOSES THE NEW AGE TITLE, IF LONEWOLF DOES, HE LOSES HIS NUMBER ONE CONTENDER SPOT. Lawrence now getting in the ring, AND LOOK, SHOUTING TO LONEWOLF, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

Mike: I think he wants to send Lonewolf a message loud and clear, now bending down, as he waits for one of the two men on the ground to get to their feet…SAVAGE IS GETTING UP. THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR RYAN SAVAGE…

Jake: IT DOESN’T, SAVAGE STUMBLES INTO LAWRRENCE, AND LOOK, LAWRENCE HAS OVERKILL READY, SAVAGE ON THE SHOULDERS, LAWRENCE TOSSING HIM OFF

Mike: BUT SAVAGE LANDS ON HIS TWO FEET, AND LOOK, A SUPERKICK PLANTED BY SAVAGE, SAVAGE DROPPING FOR A COVER

1………………………………………………….
2………………………………………………….
3…………………….KICKOUT

Jake: AND LAWRENCE HITS THE KICKOUT. But now, Williams tagging in Nero, AND NERO, FRESH FROM WAITING, COMING IN TO ATTACK SAVAGE, A MIXTUTRE OF PUNCHES AND KICKS TO THE BACK ARE BEING APPLIED HERE, AS THIS LOOKS LIKE NERO COULD TAKE HOME SOME ADVANTAGE

Mike: Nero now picking up Savage, throwing him to the turnbuckle left vacated. And now, Savage is being raised on the turnbuckle, Savage not moving at all, taking some abuse in this match, LAWRENCE BEING SLAPPED IN BY LONEWOLF ONCE MORE, AS LONEWOLF JUMPS DOWN THE APRON, LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNDER THE RING

Jake: Meanwhile, Nero jumps up the turnbuckle, beating away at the face of Savage, AND I THINK NERO IS PLANNING SOMETHING HERE….

Mike: BUT LONEWOLF, RUSHING IN THE RING, WITH THE CHAIR AT HAND, AND LOOK, BELTING NERO WITH THE STEEL CHAIR, LONEWOLF HAS ADVANTAGE, AND NERO FALLS TO THE CANVAS AT A HARD RATE

Jake: OH MAN, BUT NOW, LONEWOLF DROPS THE CHAIR, AND NOW, TAKING NERO’S PLACE, JUMPING ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE, AND LOOK, SEVERAL PUNCHES BEGIN BY LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF SHOWING SOME FORM HERE, AS LONEWOLF, GETTING READY TO TOSS SAVAGE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: Here we go…..AND THE SUPERPLEX BY LONEWOLF HITS, SAVAGE COLLIDING INTO THAT CHAIR, AS NOW, COLE DRAGGING SAVAGE TO HIM, SAVAGE TAGGING IN, COLE COMES CHARGING IN

Jake: AND DOOMSDAY IS PLANTED ON COLE, COLE FELL INTO THE DOOMSDAY TRAP THERE, AND LOOK AT THAT, LONEWOLF TELLING LAWRENCE, THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO TO YOU AT FINAL FLIGHT

Mike: Lawrence not being intimidated by Lonewolf here….BUT LOOK, NERO WITH THE ROLLUP!!

1………………………………………………….
2………………………………………………….
3……………………………………….KICKOUT

Jake: SO CLOSE, LONEWOLF MANAGING TO KICK OUT. Now Nero jumps to his feet, looked like he might have took a bit of a rough landing by the way he is holding his hip, as he splashes in and tags in Williams. Williams coming into the ring, lifting Cole up to his feet, AND LOOK AT WILLIAMS, CHOPS ACROSS THE CHEST

Mike: AND YOU CAN HEAR THESE FANS REACTING WITH EVERY CHOP THAT IS BEING SENT BY WILLIAMS.

Jake: Williams making a name for himself in this match, as now, Cole being thrown to the middle of the ring, Williams jumping up the turnbuckle, LOOK AT THIS, WILLIAMS READY TO FLY…

Mike: AND WILLIAMS, HITTING THE FROG SPLASH ON COLE….Cole now trying to crawl his way to the ropes, as Williams turns his attention on Lonewolf, picking up Lonewolf, LONEWOLF SHOVING WILLIAMS OUT THE WAY, LONEWOLF GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE

Jake: DUCKED BY WILLIAMS, LONEWOLF CHARGES BACK AT WILLIAMS, AND LOOK AT THIS, TILT-A-WHIRL ARM DRAG BY LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF GETTING CONTROL. As Williams slowly makes his way to his feet, LOOK AT COLE, AMBUSHING LONEWOLF HERE, AS LAWRENCE TRYING TO GET LONEWOLF OUT OF THIS SITUATION…

Mike: Wow. Lonewolf being beaten away by Cole like…Like trash or whatever is as sick as what Cole is doing right now…

Jake: AND COLE FINISHES IT OFF WITH A SPINEBUSTER, NOW GOING FOR THE COVER, WILL THIS DO THE TRICK?

1………………………………………………….
2………………………………………………….
3…………………………………………………

Mike: IS THAT? NO! WILLIAMS PULLING OFF COLE. Cole risen to his feet in a hurry, shoving Williams to the turnbuckle, AND NOW, COLE PRESSING THE KNEE INTO THE RIBS…..Cole backing off after a dozen painful presses, now pulling Williams out of the turnbuckle, AND WILLIAMS SMACKS COLE ACROSS THE FACE

Jake: Cole is left astonished, AS SAVAGE FORCES HIMSELF IN FOR THE TAG, JUST THOUGH, AND SAVAGE WITH A SERIES OF SHOTS TO THE FACE OF WILLIAMS….AND NOW LOOK AT SAVAGE, PICKING UP WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS LOOKING PERFECT IN A POINT WHERE HE CAN BE PUT AWAY….

Mike: WAKE UP CALL BY SAVAGE TO WILLIAMS. AND LOOK, COLE HITS NERO IN THE CROTCH, AND COLE TAKING CARE OF WILLIAMS, NOT ALLOWING THIS MATCH TO BE THROWN OUT THE WINDOW

Jake: But look at Savage, PICKING UP WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS IS HIGH UP IN THE AIR, I DON’T THINK YOU SEE THIS FROM SAVAGE USUALLY

Mike: Desperate times calls for desperate measures….AND A POWERBOMB, OUT THE RING, INTO THE CANVAS, OH MY, WILLIAMS BACK MUST BE SHATTERED FOLLOWING A HIGH….

Jake: SORRY TO STOP YOU THERE, BUT LONEWOLF COMES AT SAVAGE, WITH THE BACKBREAKER, AND NOW, LONEWOLF, LOOKING TO PUT AWAY SAVAGE, EVERYONE IS OUT, AND LONEWOLF HAS THE BEST SEAT IN THE….

Mike: HEY LOOK, LAWRENCE, COMING IN THE RING, PLACING LONEWOLF ON HIS SHOULDERS…..AND LOOK, NO!!!!!!!!

Jake: OVERKILL TO LONEWOLF, THAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THE BIG DEAL? HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THIS MATCH

Mike: AS SAVAGE LOOKS TO MAKE HIS WAY TO THE TURNBUCKLE, AND THIS IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING HUGE HERE, SAVAGE….ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE, HE HAS THE ADVANTAGE……AND HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!! WELCOME…TO… CLEVELAND, COVER BY SAVAGE!!!

1………………………………………………….
2………………………………………………….
3………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(One Light by Three Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage and Mike Cole collect their championships and they celebrate, before arguing)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS OF MIKE COLE AND AERIAL X CHAMPION, RYAN SAAVAAGEEEEE

Jake: AND THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS COME OUT ON TOP, DESPITE DIFFERENCES AND ALL. AND THANKS TO LAWRENCE, WHO LAID OUT HIS OWN PARTNER, AND CHALLENGER FOR FINAL FLIGHT.

Mike: Regardless, the Brotherhood Champions avail tonight. And they both will be opponents towards one another in the Aerial X Open in just TWO weeks from now!

(Camera shows Creature of the Night backstage, getting warmed up as Liam Catterson approaches him)

COTN: What the hell do you want?

Liam: I said this earlier to Andre tonight, and I'll say it to you, Andrew. You better step up and not slack off in this match. We're facing the paper main eventers of a 2nd-rate show. If you screw this up for us, consider my initial beating for you just a feather in the cap of what it'll become.

(Liam Catterson walks off as COTN looks on)

Jake: Well, the main event is up next! Stay tuned, everyone!!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a six man tag team match, set for one fall, and it is your MAAAAAIIIINNN EEEEVVEEENNNTT OF THE EEVVEEENNIIINNNGGGG!!!

(Before I Forget by Slipknot hits, Jimmy Krauss makes his way to the ring to cheers)

AD: Introducing first, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 Pounds... JIIIIIMMMMYYY KRAAAAAAAUUUSSSSS!!

Jake: IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME!! And here comes, from the Warpath side, the number one contender to the FWE Championship in two weeks for Final Flight. Jimmy looks ready to go!

(Here To Stay by Korn hits, DA King comes out to tons of cheers)

AD: And his tag team partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 Pounds, D... A... KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!

Mike: They are ELECTRIC in Philips Arena, for the former FWE Champion, DA King! DA King will be involved in the FWE Championship match at Final Flight, between Johnny and Jimmy, as the Special Guest Referee!

Jake: Boy, that's been built up with animosity, and it all falls in two weeks.

(Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine hits, Johnny Ventura is booed as he holds up his FWE Championship on the stage, before placing it on his shoulder and coming down the aisle)

AD: And their tag team partner, from Brooklyn, New York, he is the FWE CHAAAAAAMMMPPPPIIOOOONNNN... JOOOOHHNNNYYYY VEEEEEENNNNTTTUUURRRAAAAAAA!!

Mike: The reluctant Champion, Johnny Ventura, is mighty upset that he has to team with the two men he hates more than anyone in this world.

Jake: How can you blame him? He has a storied history, ongoing, with both Jimmy and DA. But I guess he has to stick to it, as they have a tough challenge lying ahead.

(Superman's Dead by OLP hits, Andre The Fireboy is cheered as he makes his way to the ring)

AD: And their opponents, first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he weighs in at 220 Pounds... ANNNDDDDRREE THE FIIIIIIIIIIRREEEEBOOOOYYYY!!!

Mike: ATF is fired up for Final Flight, and a chance to become World Champion again. But he must put that off, in order to get past this match against the three men in the FWE Championship picture.

(Sober by Tool hits, Creature of the Night makes his way to the ring, interacting with audience members as they cheer loudly)

AD: His tag team partner, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 215 Pounds, CREEAAAAAATTUUUREEEEE... OF... THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTT!!!

Jake: The second contender for Liam Cattesron's World Title, the former two-time Champion as well as ATF, Creature of the Night. Andrew and ATF have had some differences over the past week, and faced last week.

Mike: But that didn't end well, as Liam Catterson laid out both men. Who knows how these two men are feeling towards one another?

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson is booed as he comes out, with the WHC around his waist)

AD: And their tag team partner, from Shildon, UK, he is the WOOOOOOORRRLLLDDD HEEEAAAAAVYYYWEEEIIIGHHHTT CHHHHAAAMPPPIIOOONNNN... LIIIIIAAAAMMM CAAAAAAATTTEEERRRRRSSSOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!

Jake: Liam Catterson has that smirk on his face, after what he did to his partners last week.

Mike: Though Creature of the Night and Andre The Fireboy have differences, I know one thing for sure... they hate Liam much more. And who doesn't, though?

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Mike: The match has commenced ladies and gentlemen, and it is the MAIN EVENT of this Mayhem Supershow! As Johnny Ventura, Jimmy Krauss, and DA King both assemble and talk to each other in the corner, so does Liam Catterson, Andre The Fireboy, and Creature of the Night!

Jake: All six men in the ring are shouting and brawling at each other about who should be involved in the match first! Johnny Ventura is holding Jimmy back, against the post, BUT JIMMY PUSHES HIM AWAY AND HE GOES OUT FOR HIS TEAM!

Mike: Look at the expression on Johnny's face as he is shocked, and DA King is even laughing with joy!

Jake: Jimmy, in a hurry, and he grabs Andre The Fireboy and begins to pound across his face with force! Liam and Creature both get out of the ring as they watch Andre get stroked by Jimmy!

Mike: Andre is using his arms for protection, with Jimmy continuing to throw punches on him! Andre pushes Jimmy away from him, BUT KRAUSS WITH A KICK TO HIS HEAD!

Jake: Andre is dazing up the arena, AND KRAUSS NAILS A QUICK GERMAN SUPLEX! The crowd is erupting as they are giving Krauss the momentum here!

Mike: But from the other side, Johnny Ventura is shouting and yelling at Jimmy to get out of the ring! Jimmy turns to Johnny as they have a war of words between each other, and Andre is using the time to recuperate!

Jake: Jimmy turns around with a scornful look, AND ANDRE RUSHES FROM THE CORNER AND HITS A THUNDEROUS CLOTHESLINE! Kruass is flipping back and forth, and Andre smiles with delight as he is quickly picks Krauss up on his feet. He grabs a hold of his tights, and he throws him away and Krauss crashes to the corner pole of the ring!

Mike: Damn! His shoulders are already reddened up, and Andre is receiving nods from his counterparts Liam and Creature. He walks towards Krauss, slowly getting up on his feet. He lifts Krauss up, and he sits him carefully on top of the ring! He delivers a couple of punches on him while Krauss is semi-conscious!

Jake: Andre now climbs on top of the ring, and tries to lift Krauss up on his shoulders.......WAIT! KRAUSS GRABS A HOLD OF HIM, AND HITS A TORNADO DDT TO SEND HIM AWAY ON TOP! Andre loses his balances as he falls on one knee, but Krauss is on top of the ring, a place we rarely see him go to in the ring!

Mike: He signals the fans with his arms spread widely! MOONSAULT! HE LANDED RIGHT ON ANDRE, AND ANDRE'S NECK JUST GOT TICKED FORWARD IN THE PROCESS! KRAUSS ATTEMPTS A COVER!

ONE................................
TWO.........................................

Jake: Andre kicks out at two!

Mike: Krauss kips up back on his feet, as he patiently waits for Andre to get up! Johnny Ventura on the opposite side of the ring continues to yell at Krauss for him to tag him in, but Krauss refuses! He walks towards Andre and has him up on his feet again!

Jake: Krauss now positions his feet, as he attempts to gain some balance! Andre is now fully on his feet and Krauss..........ROUNDHOUSE KICK! ANDRE IS OUT COLD AND FALLS STRAIGHT TO THE MAT! KRAUSS QUICKLY GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONE.............................
TWO.................................

Mike: NO! ANDRE KICKS OUT RIGHT ON TIME!

Jake: Krauss is shaking his head in disapproval, as he takes a glimpse of his team in the opposite side of the ring! He has his hand up on the air, and Johnny is nodding back and forth! He looks to tag in Johnny...NO! HE TAGS IN DA KING! KRAUSS TAGS IN DA KING AND JOHNNY IS BLOWING UP FUMES EVERYWHERE!

Mike: DA King now paces forward to Andre, as he is trying to crawl to the side of Liam and Creature! DA King grabs his feet, and centers him back on the ring! DA King leans on the ropes, as he waits for Andre to get back on his feet! Andre is almost there, BUT DA KING TRUSTS TOWARDS HIM......STANDING SWANTON....NO! ANDRE DUCKS AND GOES DOWN AND ROLLS OVER DA KING! WITH THE QUICK PIN!

ONE.................................
TWO.......................................

Jake: DA King shoves him away at two and a half! Andre going to his side now and tags in Creature Of The Night! The crowd is up on their feet, as they are cheering for the returning Creature Of The Night! Creature now approaches DA King, while on his knees, and locks him with a headlock! Creature grasps DA's head firmly as they circle around the ring continuously!

Mike: DA King with his hands up in the air attempts to remove the hands of Creature away, but its firmed tight like a lock! Creature uses his arms and forces DA King to go down on his knees while applying the headlock! He now applies more pressure to DA and he is scratching his teeth in fury!

Jake: The crowd is clapping for DA to try and get up to continue this match, and they are rallying up the former FWE Champion!

Mike: But wait! They're also rallied up behind Creature to continue the maneuver! It's mixed reaction from the crowd as DA King slowly gets up on his feet, with Creature now rising back on his feet! DA King with his elbow knocks Creature several times in the abdomen, and Creature adjusts his hands! DA continues to hit him back and forth, and Creature lets go of him!

Jake: DA King rushes to the ropes, and springs forward and hits a Layout Reversal DDT! Creature crashes to the mat, but DA King grabs him anyway! DA King levels him on the mat and nails a Belly to Belly Suplex to Creature! The crowd is fully behind DA King here tonight!

Mike: And it seems Liam Catterson isn't pleased with what he is witnessing, as he shouts at Creature to tag him in! Vice versa for Johnny blowing up veins to try and be part of this match! These two men have been heating up some controversy these past few days, and they want to be unleashed right now! DA King turns around towards Johnny, and he is unleashing something! THE MIDDLE FINGER! OH DA DID IT! JOHNNY IS APPALLED AND SHOCKED BY WHAT HE JUST WITNESSED!

Jake: Johnny starts to taunt him even more, but Creature is up on his feet and hits a Whisper To The Wind to DA King! DA is out and falls to the mat, with Creature wasting no valuable time for the pin!

ONE..............................
TWO..........................................
THRE--- KICKOUT!!

Mike: NO! DA KICKS HIS FEET UP TO STOP THE COVER, AND CREATURE IS QUESTIONING THE REF FOR THE COUNT!

Jake: Creature not happy with the ref's decision, but he ignores the ref and tries to breath on his own!

Mike: Creature now walks to the corner to make a tag, AND HE TAGS IN LIAM CATTERSON! LIAM HAS NOW TAKING PART OF THE MATCH! Liam walks in with a swagger and smile on his face here. He puts his foot right in DA's neck in the corner as the referee comes over and counts!

Referee: 1! ... 2! ... 3! ... 4!

Jake: And Liam finally releases DA King. Now Liam grabs him by the legs and it looks like he’s trying to set him up for a crossface here but DA is really fighting back and not allowing it. And now, Jimmy's coming in to try and help but the referee quickly stops him. The ref turns his attention back to the match and Liam locks DA with a arm leg lock on the mat! DA King is shouting in pain with Liam applying more pressure on his arm!

Mike: Liam releases the hold and both men get back to their feet. Liam runs at DA King, who delivers a drop toe hold AND IMMEDIATELY PUTS LIAM IN A KOJI CLUTCH!. Before the hold can even be tightened, Liam elbows his way out and once more both men get back to their feet.

Jake: DA King and Liam Catterson lock up, with DA getting Jonathan Jakobs into a side headlock before whipping him against the ropes and hitting a clothesline as he bounces back. DA proceeds to drop a knee onto Liam’s face, AND THEN LOCKS CATTERSON IN A CROSSFACE!

Mike: LIAM IS IN THE CENTER OF THE RING!

Mike: He’s in trouble! Can DA hold on!?

Jake: Liam screams out in pain and begins moving around trying to find a way to slide out of the hold. He tries to reach out for the ropes but he’s not even close. Realizing he’s in trouble, ATF runs into the ring and sends a stiff kick to DA's head ending the hold, BUT STOP THE SUSPENSE! JOHNNY VENTURA NOW EMERGES INTO THE RING AND TACKLES ATF IN THE RING! Creature Of The Night and Krauss now enter and a drop kick from Krauss goes down Creature!

Mike: This has erupted into a brawl in the ring, with the referee being pushed and shoved around in the process!

Jake: Johnny Ventura begins unleashing a flurry of punches to ATF before Creature Of The Night pulls him off. DA King and Liam Catterson get to their feet. DA King goes to help Johnny Ventura fight off Creature, but Liam Catterson grabs him from behind and HITS HIM WITH A MASSIVE POWERSLAM!

Mike: Creature and Liam Catterson both get back to their feet. Andre The Fireboy has Johnny Ventura in the corner and delivering HARD knife-edge chops to he midsection. He turns to see Creature and Liam sizing Krauss up, and joins in. Andre sends a shot to the back of Krauss’s head causing him to stumble forward AND HE IS DOUBLE CLOTHESLINED BY CREATURE OF THE NIGHT AND LIAM CATTERSON!

Jake: Great team work being set up right here, but the referee doesn't know what to do!

Mike: Creature walks toward the ropes and out of the ring. Liam turns his attention back to the legal man in the match, DA King. As Krauss and Johnny Ventura regain their bearings and roll out of the ring, Liam picks up DA King and attempts to hit him with a powerbomb. As he’s hoisted in the air, DA King slides out of the hold and runs over to the ropes and attempts to tag in Krauss!

Jake: NO! NO NO! JOHNNY SHOVES KRAUSS OUT OF THE WAY AND THE HAND GETS CONTACTED TO DA KING! ITS A TAG!

Mike: Johnny has to be in! He needs to help his team win!

Jake: He’s going right after Catterson!

Mike: Ventura runs at Catterson, who quickly moves out of the way, but Johnny Ventura nails a dropkick to him on the side! Liam trembles down on one knee, and Johnny with a punt to his head! THE COVER!

TWO...................................
KICKOUT!

Jake: Liam kicks out with some authority, throwing Ventura off of him.

Mike: Catterson isn’t anywhere close to giving up in this match!

Jake: Do you think he really has steel toes, Mike?

Mike: …You’re truly terrible at your job, you know that Jake?

Mike: Johnny Ventura quickly gets back to his feet and again runs at Liam Catterson! He hits him with a flying elbow and then goes ballistic with quick shots to Liam’s ribs, chest, and head. Still, Liam is able to shake off the blows and push him off. As he runs back again toward Ventura, he levels him with a drop kick. Liam walks over to his corner where Andre and Creature are holding out their hands. He tags in ANDRE!

Jake: Here comes Andre!

Mike: A fresh Andre is now in, things are about to get interesting in a hurry!

Jake: Andre gets into the ring and quickly goes to work on . He hits him with a crossbody as Andre tries to get back to his feet. Andre quickly picks him back and takes Ventura back down to the mat with a Power Slam!. Andre gets back to his feet and taunts Kraussand DA King in the corner before turning his attention back to Johnny Ventura. Ventura is on the ropes using them to try and get back to his feet.

Mike: Andre about to go back to work right here.

Mike: Andre moves toward Johnny Ventura and as he gets all the way back to his feet, Price nails him with an inverted DDT. ATF watches as Ventura again tries to get back to his feet. ATFsmiles, and then helps Johnny back up before hitting him with a vicious inverted neckbreaker!

Jake: ATF FOR THE COVER!

TWO......................................
KICKOUT!

Mike: Johnny kicks out just in time! Andre works on him once again, trying to lift him up back on his feet...BUT JOHNNY OUT OF NOWHERE LIFTS ATF UP AND HOISTS HIM IN THE AIR! CANNON BALL SENTON! ANDRE FALLS TO THE RING AND SCATTERS AS JOHNNY SEEMS TO BE PUMPED UP NOW!

Jake: Johnny is yelling and angry as he is telling Andre to get up! Andre, holding his back in pain turns to Ventura AND HE MEETS A FLAPJACK! VENTURA JUST FLIPPED ATF AROUND AND HE GETS IMPLANTED TO THE MAT!

Mike: Mixed reactions are stirring in for Ventura, as he is signalling the crowd that he is ending this! Wait! Johnny is crouching to the corner of the ring, with Freakshow jumping aside from the outside of the ring! Johnny is pulling his hair back as Andre is groggy on top of the ring!

Jake: What is Johnny attempting to do? I think he is...

Mike and Jake: SPEAR! JOHNNY JUST SPEARED THE HELL OUT OF ANDRE! MY GOD WHAT IMPACT! ANDRE'S RIB CAGE IS ALL BRUISED UP AND JOHNNY HAS WON THIS MATCH! COVER!

ONE..........................
TWO.....................................
THR---

Mike: LIAM CATTERSON BREAKS UP THE COVER AND PUSHES JOHNNY OUT OF THE WAY! LIAM GRABS JOHNNY AND SENDS HIM TO THE CORNER AGAIN AND HITS THE POLE! ATF tells Liam to get out of the ring to make the tag, and a quick tag is set up! Liam is holding his hands widely in the air...AND HE APPROACHES JOHNNY! THE CUTTERSON!

Jake: NO!!! JOHNNY HEADBUTTS HIM IN THE TEMPLE... AND HE NAILS LIAM WITH THE FIREBIRD FURY!! VENTURA JUST NAILED LIAM WITH THE FIREBIRD FURY! HOOK 'O THE LEG!

ONE...........................
TWO......................................

Mike: NOW WHAT! JIMMY KRAUSS BREAKS THE COVER! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

Jake: WHAT HAS JIMMY DONE! HE JUST PREVENTED JOHNNY FROM WINNING THIS MATCH FOR THEM!

Mike: Jimmy stares down at Ventura, who slowly gets up and yells at Krauss! Ventura is shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs for what Krauss has done! What exactly did he do?!

Jake: Jimmy now retaliates and he punches Ventura in the face! VENTURA'S FACE EXPRESSION HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED! HE TOSSES FREAKSHOW OUT OF THE MATCH, AND JOHNNY IS ALSO EXITING! JOHNNY IS LEAVING THIS MATCH-UP, AS HE DRAWS HIS ATTENTION TO FREAKSHOW!

Mike: WHAT ON THIS FUCKING EARTH IS GOING ON! FREAKSHOW HITS JOHNNY WITH A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, HE RACES TOWARDS JOHNNY...BACK TO SANITY! JOHNNY GETS OUT OF THE WAY, AND HE SPEARS FREAKSHOW UP ON THE RAMP TO THE TRON! FREAKSHOW'S HEAD JUST STRUCK THE TRON, AND VENTURA GRABS HIM BY HIS NOW BLOODIED HEAD TO THE BACK STAGE!

Jake: JOHNNY HAS LEFT THIS MATCH, AND LIAM CATTERSON IS ALL IN THE RING BY HIMSELF! THE REFEREE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, BUT HE TELLS DA KING TO GET IN THE MATCH, WITH JOHNNY JUST LEAVING THIS WHOLE MATCH AND CONTINUING THE BRAWL TO THE BACKSTAGE!

Mike: DA, shockingly steps out as he is the only man for his team, and Liam goes to make a tag to Creature Of The Night, who is beaten heavily tonight! He limps to get back in the ring, BUT ANDRE TOSSES HIM TO THE INSIDE OF THE RING! CREATURE LOOKS AT ANDRE WITH DISCERN, AND HE HAS ANDRE UP! RUSH OF ADRENALINE! ANDRE IS FOLDED IN TWO AS HE GETS TOSSED OUTSIDE OF THE RING! CREATURE NOW LIMPS ON ONE KNEE AS HE AMBUSHES ANDRE, WHO TRIES TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCENE! HE PASSES THROUGH THE CROWD, BUT LOOK HERE! CREATURE IS ON TOP OF THE BARRICADE! SUICIDE DIVE TO ANDRE! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

Jake: These two men slowly get back on their feet, and they are giving each other chops to the chest while walking carelessly through the crowd! These two men have now disappeared from this whole match!

Mike: HA! THE REFEREE CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! THIS HAS NOW SUBJECTED TO A SINGLES MATCH! ITS DA KING AND LIAM IN THE RING, AND THEY BOTH ENTER THE RING AND DELIVER PUNCHES!

Mike: DA KING IS UNLOADING ON LIAM AS HE THROWS RIGHT JABS TO LIAM! LIAM GETTING KNOCKED BACK AND FORTH FALLS SLIGHTLY TO THE GROUND AND DA KING LEVELS LIAM WITH A SITOUT PILEDRIVER! DA KING IS ON FIRE AS HE STOMPS ON THE RING BACK AND FORTH!

Jake: DA KING NOW POSITIONS HIMSELF AS LIAM IS ON HIS KNEES, UNCONSCIOUS! THE SIC! DA STRIKES....NO! LIAM CATCHES DA AND SPINS HIM AROUND! HE NOW HOOKS HIS ARMS.......THE CATTERSON IMPACT! YES! YES! LIAM HAS GOT IT! THE COVER!!

ONE.....................
TWO................................
THREE!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Wrong hits, Liam Catterson gets to his feet and celebrates with the World Title)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, ANDRE THE FIREBOY AND LIIIIIIIAAAMMM CAAAAAATTEEERRSSSOOONNN!!

Mike: THEY'VE DONE IT!! DESPITE TWO MEMBERS OF BOTH SIDES LEAVING, LIAM CATTERSON JUST PICKED UP THE WIN OVER DA KING, IN WHAT WAS AN IMPRESSIVE BATTLE HERE TONIGHT!

Jake: Liam Catterson is proving his dominance week after week, and come Final Flight, I seriously question if Creature of the Night or Andre The Fireboy can pull off a win against this man, who is on a roll.

Mike: But ladies and gentleman, up next, is time for the birthday bash of Hass Johnson! The FWE Founder, Chairman, will get his party! Stay tuned, because it's right after this!

(Commercial Break)

AD: Ladies and gentlemen…THE CHAIRMAN OF F…W…E……..HAAAAAAASSSSSSSS JOOOOOHNSOOOOOOON

(Believe It by Meek Mill hits, Hass Johnson gets a huge standing ovation as he comes out)

Mike: WELL IT’S A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR HASS JOHNSON. HASS JOHNSON COMING TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY WITH THE CROWD, AND HASS JOHNSON IS GETTING THE MANY CHEERS HE DESERVES

Jake: Well Mike, this man has made a successful career out of himself, he has become a god. This man, is one of a kind. And to be honest, I don’t think this man can be doubted for his life…

(Happy Birthday chants echo, Hass is stood in the ring smiling)

Hass Johnson: I just want to give a big thank you to everyone here who came here tonight and celebrated my birthday. It’s been wonderful for you loyal fans to celebrate a birthday that is special I can say. Four decades of my life…And look what we have. The biggest company in the history of wrestling, F…W…E. And to be honest, even without me, you guys built this company!

(Fans cheer, shouting ‘Thank You Hass’)

Hass Johnson: So yeah, forty years old. Some people say that this is the beginning of the old age. But I feel as great in shape as I did when I first started in wrestling. And that is why Hell’s Prison is the stipulation of me against Ownage. But I don’t want to talk about that monstrosity of a man. I want this to be about YOU guys, because this Supershow is not about Ownage and my rivalry.

Hass Johnson: It’s about my birthday, and I want to celebrate. Celebrate with you guys and I hope you guys can join in and celebrate with me. Because this, is going to be the biggest celebration in my life. A sold out arena, millions of fans watching around the world…So let’s get through this, as this day is about my life. As you know, this company exists.

Hass Johnson: As you know, this company has produced millions, not showing an age to die. And I want to go about my achievements, because FWE may be my biggest achievement, but I want to talk about my wrestling career. The career where I've revolutionized this business. Companies all around the world, I've held X-Treme Championships, New Breed Championships, Television Championships, Unsanctioned Championships, Tag Championships, and three World Championships.

Hass Johnson: There's guys in this business that have accomplished much more than I have. But at the end of the day, did it matter? No. Because I'm more respected and more successful than ALL of them, because I did what none of them could even THINK of doing, becoming an enterpenuer, and the owner of THE top wreslting organization in this world!

Hass Johnson: And I want to thank you guys, the FWE Viewers, for helping me get to this far in the business. A small company at first, that was doubted to go anywhere, has lasted over a year and WILL last strong, for YEARS to come. My success has been because of you guys, and I have not been in doubt at any time---

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction)

Jake: Oh no. Not this man…Not now

Mike: He is going to regret every second of this. Interrupting the chairman, on what is a special moment…

Ownage: I am sorry, but who the fuck do you think you are? Claiming you have never been in doubt in your life? Hass, you’re completely bullshitting, do you know that?

Hass Johnson: Oh for crying out loud; do you know any element of respect? Or is that too much for you to understand? You didn’t have an invitation to come out here you know, and yet, you still come out here, for… wait for it…Attention. You just have to be the center of attention once more. Well done Ownage…

Ownage: Oh no, Hasstopher, I didn’t come out here to be Center of Attention. I actually want to celebrate your birthday believe it or not, because I think we all need to reflect on the wonderful life of Hass Johnson. I mean all his achievements, all his greatness, we should celebrate that… But then, we should also reflect… On his wrong doings…

Hass Johnson: I have no idea what you are talking about right now, Ownage, but if you do intend to screw up my Birthday, I swear to God I will make your life a living hell.

Ownage: Why? Because I am showing these fans your TRUE inner-being? This is your birthday, so why not reflect on your life? And I want to do so by introducing a man who used to work under your regime. I mean, everyone looked at him as a potential successful business man.

Ownage: But then you had him fired and terminated for the rest of his life, and now he has gone ‘Alpha’ because of it. I will admit, when you beat him, maybe you deserved the win, but let me remind these fans that this win, over this guy was your ONLY FWE win. Oh yeah, so ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, GIVE IT UP FOR……..VICTOR HUGHES!

Jake: WHAT?!

(Victor Hughes’ old FWE theme hits, Victor comes out to boos)

Victor Hughes: BOO ME, ALL YOU WANT. But the man you should be booing, is standing in that ring, celebrating his birthday like he is some form of Jesus, though he damn sure is NOT. All Hass Johnson is, is a bully! You know what guys; I was on my way to running this company. I will give credit for Hass that he beat me fair and square, but do you know what he did to me after our match? HE FIRED ME!

Victor Hughes: Oh yeah, you don't recall that, because all those reports of injuries were bullshit. THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE FIRED ME, BACKSTAGE AFTER GLORY ROAD, AND I ENDED UP SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE OF IT. At least there, I get respected…

Hass Johnson: OR, at least there, you get the chance to be that boss' bitch, like you were mine. And over there, you can hold titles that have as much as value as plastic... Besides, there's NO way you were going to be the Chairman. (xd)

Hass Johnson: You were obviously planning to lose to me, you just didn’t see It coming because you had big, pre-organized plans on how you would redecorate your office, on how you would run things, but no, all you did out there was choke. And actually, I never fired you. You know what you did?

Hass Johnson: You stormed out of Glory Road, in a sulk; do you know what he did the next day? You cried even more and asked for a release in his contract, so don’t try to antagonize me with this bullshit. You don’t have the rights to come out here and talk about your career. Hell, you begged to come back to FWE, several months later. And did you make an effort?

Hass Johnson: No. You just sat on your fat ass and waited for a chance to get back at hope. So don’t come out here and tell me what color the sky in your perfect world is, because all you come out with is pure LIES…

Victor Hughes: No, why don’t you tell these fans the real stories of your life. Why don’t you tell these fans what you really did, instead of trying to paint a picture of happiness… because all you are is a corrupt man, Hass Johnson!

Hass Johnson: Because, unlike you, I have the balls to tell the truth. I don't come out here looking to weep for pity. I have the man in me to come out here and admit my mistakes, and one of them, was hiring you. Now, GET THE HELL OUT MY ARENA! Or you WILL pay consequences.

(Victor is taunting Hass)

Hass Johnson: I won’t warn you again….

(Victor leaves, looking pissed off)

Ownage: Wow, Hass. Seems like Victor had something to say. You know, I actually believe his crap for once. I mean, it’s better than the crap you come out with. And now, this brings me to my next guest who has been involved in your life. And man, the things this person told me… Painful Hass…

Ownage: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HASS JOHNSON’S HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART... JENNY!

(Ownage points to the entrance way as Jenny walks out, looking pissed off seeing Hass as Hass facepalms)

Jenny: Well Hass, it’s been a while hasn’t it….

Hass Johnson: Oh no, Jenny---

Jenny: No, Hass, let's go with what I came here to do. To tell the truth, the truth about your little evil life. You see, you’re not the innocent business man who you say you are. You're not the nice guy that you act like. I mean, Ownage has spoke to me and I told him what happened. And I know you remember what happened.

Ownage: I have to say Hass, I didn't think even YOU could stoop to this low of a level. That's shameful. All I can say is, you are a sick, sick bastard.

Hass Johnson: Ownage, STOP THIS FUCKING NON-SENSE!

Ownage: HEY!! HEY! LET THE WOMAN TALK! Please Jenny, tell these fans what Hass did…

Jenny: Oh, I will. Because you’re not the only one who wants to expose this piece of trash of a man. Hass and I were together for a long time. We got married and I thought we were going to live a great life, happily ever after. But then…Then on a New Year’s Eve party…I--- I--- found him sleeping with my Best Friend… *Jenny looks down in grief, almost tearing up*

(The Crowd is shocked as Hass looks pissed off)

Ownage: Wow… Just wow, Hass. You come out here, looking as good as gold with your little tuxedo. But you do THIS to such a sweet, tender and beautiful woman… *Ownage puts his arm around Jenny, comforting her* Do you have ANY sympathy?

Hass Johnson: ………(no) !

Ownage: Just as I thought. Speechless. Because you, sir…You’re just a pure definition of disgusting. I mean I have seen some fucked up things in this company. Liam Catterson attacking a woman, rejects leaving because they want to trash this place, hell even Tyler Blade and Cherish forming a relationship. (ill)

Ownage: But this…This places the cherry on the Sundae of how devilish you really are…

Hass Johnson: You know, you’re lucky we have this match confirmed for Final Flight, where I will kick your ass… Because right now, you’d be exterminated like the little rat you are.

Ownage: FIRED? You want to FIRE ME? FIRE ME for talking about your past, and everything you've done in your life, on your birthday? FIRE ME for showing these fans the truth about you? I guess the truth hurts, Hass. You're threatening to fire me, because I want to show you that you’re not a honest, good man like you claim to be.

Jenny: No, you’re not. If you were honest, maybe we’d have a few kids by now, and a great family. But instead, you're on, what? Wife number FOUR you’re with? You are a PIG.

Ownage: Did you hear that? Fourth wife. Damn Hass, you’re a real player… Jenny, you can head off to the back if you have nothing left to say. I'll see you later on after the show, sweetie. Wink

Jenny: I just wanted these people to know how ‘good' Hass was, by sleeping with my best friend…I think people need to understand Hass a little better from now on… But anyways, I'll see you soon Ownage.

(Jenny leaves the stage, Ownage smirks at Hass as he looks pissed off)

Ownage: Wow, you know Hass, I am shocked to see how much of an "honest" man you are. I mean, first you fired Victor because of your little spat with him over the chairmanship of FWE, and then, we have Jenny out here, to tell these fans that you slept…with her best friend.

Hass Johnson: I SEE--- No no no, I'm not losing my composure. I see what you're trying to do, Ownage. And to be honest, you worked your plan to perfection. Lets get things clear. Victor Hughes left FWE because he cried like a baby. Victor Hughes is nothing but a simple baby when it comes to things like losing, ask him in his other fifth-rate company.

Hass Johnson: Whereas Jenny, I made a stupid mistake by sleeping with her best friend. I was clearly drunk. And everyone makes mistakes. She must’ve put a roofie in my drink and the rest was history. And did I try and talk things over with Jenny. But no, that little bitch just didn't take it, being stubborn.

Hass Johnson: So, there you go, Judge Judy. I plead not guilty to your allegations, and I remain a true, honorable, role model of a man. But you have been obsessed with trying to bring me down, all so you can pick up the pace and take advantage at Final Flight.

Ownage: NO. This is not what it is about. You see Hass, all my FWE Career, you have had something against me every single day I have worked here. Now I still remain clueless as to why, but you have tried to make my career a living hell, from day one. You stopped me from cashing in the Briefcase of Opportunity on days I looked to cash in. I said to the world on Twitter, I’d bring surprises… And that I did.

Ownage: Now the world knows that you’re a corporate, power abusing cum. That you’re a liar. Hass, now I have exposed you to be the man you really are. You can put a smile on your face, a million dollar tuxedo, and cover up everything. But at the end of the day, you can't say Victor Hughes, Jenny, or whoever else you've stepped on in your life are angry at you for no reason.

Ownage: It's because you, Hass Johnson, are who you are. You are a PRICK. And now these people know you. And don't think that I'm done, because I'm ONLY just getting started. Because now, not only have I brought out your ex-business partner, your ex-wife, but now, welcome your current FWE ...employees.

(The FWE Locker-room suddenly walks out)

Jake: Wha…Wait what’s going on?

Mike: The whole locker-room is emptying, here comes Andre the Fireboy, Liam Catterson, Johnny Ventura, Ryan Savage, and so many more! Everyone is coming out here…

Andre The Fireboy: Listen Ownage, I heard what you had to point out about Hass. And you’re right. In fact the reason why the locker-room is out here is because we all agree with what you had to say… Hass Johnson, my cousin, is he an honest man? Hell no. He was pissed off that I beat his ass at Frontline Warfare, he is disrespectful, he is a complete ass to everyone.

Mario Rossi: Yeah, I have to agree. I mean, why did you not tell Xtreme Xfactor to put me in a match? I've left you emails, voice mails, texts, to get booked. And then all of a sudden I'm just shipped off to Warpath like a crate? What's your issue with me?

Jimmy Krauss: Hass, I know that titles mean a lot in wrestling. You know that, being a several time Champion in your career. But for months, I would end up in the lower leagues of a brand, fighting for the same title. I want an FWE Championship match, but no, Jimmy just has to stay in the Demolition Championship leagues. Though it's took months, for guys like Ownage to step up to you, I finally get my rightfully deserved main event shot for my talents in this company.

DA King: Hasstopher, you didn’t do anything for me, at all when I was injured. Not once, but twice I've been injured unfairly and you didn't even punish Johnny Ventura. Let alone fire him or make him pay anything else...

Johnny Ventura: King, shut up for once please. Nobody cares about your little teenage girl problems. Be a man, and suck it up.

DA King: No, because you’re just as bad as Hass… You’re a fucking disgrace to this business, and the FWE Champions---

Liam Catterson: All of you fools need to shut up… There has been one person who has known Hass Johnson longer than anyone else. And that is me. I have seen this man go through his whole career. I've been around much longer than him, and I've watched him grow. He is an immature man, who loves to cause issues for no good reason. He is an attention seeker, and he is the guy who can't stand the fact that his own cousin has more spotlight than him in the wrestling world. He is a jealous scum.

Ownage: See Hass, all these Superstars have something to say about you. And it’s not something positive either. It’s the element of controversy, because that is what you are in this company. You’re not a decent man, you’re just a man who will cause controversy…

Hass Johnson: That's it. You've pushed me to the point of my composure collapsing. YOU'RE A DEAD MAN, OWNAGE.

(Hass slides out the ring, and both Ownage and Hass collide)

Jake: AND LOOK AT THIS, LOOK AT HASS GOING FOR OWNAGE, THIS THING HAS BROKE OUT! IT'S AN ALL OUT BRAWL, AS THE LOCKER ROOM RUSHES IN TO TRY AND BREAK UP THESE TWO IN A CHAOTIC SCENE!!

Mike: THIS IS WHAT BASICALLY HAPPENED ON WARPATH, AND DÉJÀ VU STRIKES AGAIN, AS BOTH HASS AND OWNAGE TRYING TO RIP EACH OTHER APART

Jake: THIS IS ALL OWNAGE’S FAULT… HE PROVOKED THE BOSS ON HIS DAMN BIRTHDAY, AND I CAN JUST IMAGINE WHAT HELL THESE TWO WILL DO IN THE HELL'S PRISON AT FINAL FLIGHT

Mike: THE LOCKER ROOM IS SPLIT, HOLDING BACK BOTH MEN AND PULLING THEM FAR FROM ONE ANOTHER AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN, BUT THESE GUYS ARE LIKE UNLEASHED ANIMALS!!

Jake: OWNAGE ESCAPES, JUMPING INTO HASS, AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE, OWNAGE IS TRYING TO TACKLE HASS JOHNSON, AND PEOPLE TRYING TO PICK OUT OWNAGE AND SEPARATE HIM…AND THEY SEPARATE THE TWO AGAIN.

Mike: THIS IS NOT HOW HASS WOULD WANT TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY, AND LOOK, HASS TUMBLES THROUGH THE NUMEROUS GUYS, AND HE DIVES ONTO OWNAGE AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO TEAR OWNAGE APART, AND THEY BLOCK HASS FROM OWNAGE, THE PAIRING GET SEPARATED ONCE MORE

Hass Johnson (shouting): YOU'RE GOING TO RUE THE DAY, OWNAGE.

Mike: HARSH VERBAL EXCHANGE

Jake: LOOK, EVEN HASS' SECURITY GUARDS ARE OUT HERE…AND THEY ESCORT THE BOSS TO THE BACK AND HE'S PISSED OFF, AS OWNAGE LOOKS LIKE HIS MOUTH IS BUSTED, BLOOD FALLING FROM THE LIP.

Mike: But he's still smirking… I guess Ownage's mission is complete. But will he be able to do it again, come Final Flight, by physically annihilating Hass Johnson?

(It Ain’t Over til it’s Over hits, Ownage gets on the turnbuckle and poses to the crowd with a big smile on his face)

Jake: This man has no respect for the chairman. And you have to wonder, has Ownage poked the bear just a tad bit too far? This is one of the biggest matches in the careers of both men. Two Icons in the wrestling industry will face off in two weeks, and this is more than just business; it's personal!

Mike: But for tonight, thank you all for tuning in. Good night everybody, from Atlanta!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

February 9th 2013
Page 1 of 1