February 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: February 16   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:31 pm

(FWE Intro hits)

(Replays of Last weeks Mayhem air)

(The camera pans over the arena, viewing the fans celebrating before heading over to the commentary desk, where Jake Evans and Edward Thomas are prepared)

Jake: WELCOME TO THE FINAL MAYHEM BEFORE FINAL FLIGHT NEXT WEEK, I AM JAKE EVANS, ALONGSIDE ME IS EDWARD THOMAS, WELCOME TO WASHINGTON

Edward: INDEED JAKE, WELCOME TO MAYHEM LIVE IN WASHINGTON, THE FINAL FLIGHT BELLS ARE RINGING, AND I CAN SMELL THE AMOISTY IN THE AIR

Jake: So can I Edward, we have the return of Kevin Devastation tonight. This should be one hell of a speech tonight. And I can’t wait!

Edward: And what does Liam Catterson need with Lost Generation X? An IMPORTANT LIFE CHANGING ANNOUNCEMENT from Liam Catterson, tonight!

(Camera pans over the arena)

AD: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…..KEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIN DEVASTAAAAAAATIOOOOOOOOON

(All The Above by Maino ft. T-Pain hits, Kevin Devastation comes out to cheers)

Jake: And you can hear these fans here tonight, they are out in force as these ladies and gentlemen are celebrating for the return of Kevin Devastation, and I can’t blame them. He is one of the biggest stars in wrestling today, and I think this is going to be one hell of a speech

Edward: Yeah I agree, Kevin Devastation known by most of these fans tonight, they have shown their greatness for this man, so I think Kevin is going to feel grateful here!

(Kevin Devastation gets in the ring, getting celebrated by the fans as he smiles, holding the microphone)

Kevin Devastation: Well. It feels good to be back, here for Mayhem, where the fans seem to be cheering, the fans turning up in their thousands. Yup, another typical day in Mayhem, where I am pleased to see the fans turning up to an event of generations…

(Fans cheer, chanting ‘Lets go KD’)

Kevin Devastation: As you all know, I am Kevin Devastation. And for years, I have been patrolling federations, looking to make an impact into the industry, and looking to destroy those who turn against me. In FWE, I would come here to look for a new target and I will admit, the last few times I have been here, I have not shown the world a great deal of influence. But they say, third time is the lucky charm, and well, more on that as I speak. But for the meantime, I want to address my comeback. Because right now, I have a few goals to mark out on my quest upon return. And no, I am not going to stop until each one of those goals has been full accomplished, so if anyone is going to stop me, I dare you….I DARE YOU, to stand in front of me and tell me I can’t do anything in this company, because people who say that about me are not only hurting their own selves, but they don’t know who the fuck I am. And right now, I feel like people in this company ought to pull their socks up and get the knowledge of me. I have been around the world, I have conquered those who ignored my warnings. And do you know what? They suffered terribly for it. So onto my goals, because right now, I want people to understand me. I want people all over to look at me, not as another average Joe, but as a man who came into this company with a passion to kill the careers of many. So here are my goals, and they will be met. Because I am not someone who makes promises and fails to achieve them. I am someone who makes a promise and expects to live by it. So my first goal, eradicating Lost Generation X.

(Fans cheer even more)

Kevin Devastation: I am sure a lot of people in the locker-rooms have vowed to kill that group of pathetic overrated nobodies. But they have not had a career of dominance, as of yet. However, a veteran like me, needs to be understood. And I will be understood, hell I hope Lost Generation X have their ears pricked open, because Liam Catterson is going to fucking fall. I will fuck him up, I will fuck up his petty little team of bandits, I am going to be the demon in his nightmares. I am going to show Liam Catterson that forming Lost Generation X was the worst mistake of his life. And then, once Lost Generation X are dead and buried, should that little obnoxious prick still become Champion by Final Flight, I am going to hunt down that belt and end Liam Catterson for good. I don’t think I have inherited as much hate as to someone as ever before. And that is because people like Liam Catterson make me sick. People like Liam Catterson, think themselves as gods. He does not fucking know the term of god. If he did, then maybe he wouldn’t be walking backstage, like a man with power. If Liam Catterson had ANY diginity, then maybe he wouldn’t become such a prick to this world, but you know what, I don’t blame you fans for hating that prick, because Liam Catterson has the definition of a coward. He does not represent who he truly….

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulders, in a suit with sunglasses on)

Jake: AND HERE IS THE TRUE GOD, KEVIN, I THINK IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Edward: JAKE, SHUT UP. I DON’T THINK THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DICK RIDER OF LIAM CATTERSON BUT YOU

Liam Catterson: Washington…Probably a prime example of the Americans of stupidity…Oh sorry, are you fans hurt by that? Shame….Cos I don’t give a fuck if any of you guys hung yourself over my little remarks

Kevin Devastation: Liam, that was a bit cold I think. I mean, even for you…

Liam Catterson: Oh yeah? It’s cold for me to wish death upon these stupid faggots? Oh dear, suspend me Kevin. Actually, why don’t you go back to the end of the unemployment line, because that is where you’re going to end up in a couple of weeks time, maybe two months if you’re lucky

Kevin Devastation: Liam, that’s your opinion to spread, but know this. I am going to mark my third coming as the coming of a god. I am going to mark this moment as the moment you wished you never interfered upon. I came back with a vow on vengeance, and that is what I will get on you, Catterson.

Liam Catterson: Vengeance? For what? What could you possibly say on me that will rectify vengeance?

Kevin Devastation: You, you kicked me out of Lost Generation X, because all I wanted to be was a helper, someone who would help these men. But then I saw your true colours Liam, and I saw how much of a pain in the ass you were. I can see why people in this place had the audacity to hate on you

Liam Catterson: No you stupid dumbass, these people hate me because they’d rather go on Twitter and tell me how good Justin fucking Bieber is. So instead of understanding the nature of true talent, they turn that around and think the true talent goes to someone who an intelligence span of a two year old, hell, they will probably think that about you Kevin. They probably hop on your dick, due to the fact you don’t have the balls to remain with the great team, the team of superiority, the team that could kick your ass from here, all the way to next week…

Kevin Devastation: Yeah, well hopefully for my sake and the rest of the world’s sake, Lost Generation X will die within the next couple of weeks, hell if I am lucky, tonight. But don’t take my word for it Liam, I am a reject to you aren’t I? I mean, you consider everyone who is not part of your group of scum ‘rejects’. Why is that Liam? Are you butt hurt that nobody wants to have their careers to be irrelevant? I know that you are jealous that people in this company act better than you, but please, don’t throw bullshit to me when I know you’re just full of it

Liam Catterson: Oh, you want to talk about careers winding down to the point of being irrelevant? Sorry, but who won the Demolition Championship? You did. And how was your reign significant? There was none. So how dare you call me irrelevant, I am the longest reigning World Champion in the history of FWE. I have personified greatness in FWE

Kevin Devastation: I don’t care if you’re the longest champion in the history of FWE. Your title reign is boring, I can’t think of any positives to describe your shitty, insignificant title reign. You can claim yourself to be the longest champion Liam, but that means nothing.

Liam Catterson: Oh shut it Kevin. Nobody cares…

Kevin Devastation: See! Denial Liam. You know that you’re not THE SHIT. You’re TOTAL SHIT. So if you want to come out and trash me, good stuff Liam, because I have had many dickheads come out and try their luck against me. And you think I give a shit? Liam. Lets be frank. Lost Generation and you are falling. You can do nothing about your inevitable fate but watch

Liam Catterson: Kevin, I don’t care if you think Lost Generation X are on the path of dying, because you’re just another voice that needs to be ignored, so please, just silence yourself already and go home, think about how you’re going to lose to my cousin and grow some common fucking sense

Kevin Devastation: Okay Liam, I didn’t force you to believe me. But I think I call myself to speak for all these people, Especially to you and Lost Generation X, that they have had the worst runs in their careers. I can think that their career would expand better if they weren’t part of your little group. But hey, why don’t I just shut up you say? I mean, what better do I know? No idea, so maybe you’re right. Maybe Martin Arkless, Marcus Spence, they should suffer through the ordeal because that is what I would do. But hey, what good do I know. I just want to wish you, bad luck tonight when Andre and Creature kick your ass tonight. Oh, and you want to hope you’re not a champion after Final Flight, because just notice, I am coming for you

Liam Catterson: And on that note, I don’t care. At the end of the day Kevin, all you are is stale to me. And I have more important fish to fry, but that is fine by me how you want to go about and spread crap amongst these sheep. Just notice, I don’t care.

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits once more, Liam turns his back on Kevin Devastation and Kevin Devastation taunts Liam, who Liam is unknown about

Jake: You gotta say that was very VERY strong words from Kevin Devastation…

Edward: You’re right about that. Kevin Devastation means business, he wants the death of Lost Generation X, and I am sure he will go about and get that wish. But can he destroy Martin Arkless later tonight? We’ll find out, but up next, we have Kevin in a match against Martin Arkless. What will happen in that match? Only time will tell, what a match that will be!

(Commercial)

(Camera cuts back in the ring, Kevin Devastation waits for Martin Arkless)

Jake: Welcome back here live in Washington at the Verizon Center….

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless comes out with the Inter-Anarchy Championship with a series of boos)

AD: And Kevin Devastation’s opponent, from Willington, England, weighing in at 150 pounds, he is the Inter-Anarchy Champion, MAAAAAAARTIIIIIIIIN ARKKKKKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jake: Well I for one have to assume Liam Catterson would most likely have a pep talk with Martin Arkless about how to defeat the demon known as Kevin Devastation, but do you sense fear in Martin Arkless?

Edward: Well you got to think, has Martin got the courage to beat Devastation? This match is going to be something, and I think Martin Arkless may need to act well to beat Kevin Devastation tonight…

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So Martin Arkless and Kevin Devastation set things off here, as both men circle the ring. Both men going for the lock up and it’s Kevin who has control, forcing Arkless in the corner, but look at Arkless, fighting his way out of this struggle

Edward: Arkless now kneeing the ribs with the knee and Devastation is released, Devastation backs off, CLOTHESLINING MARTIN ARKLESS. Now Devastation stomping away at Arkless, Arkless is helpless to shrug off Devastation

Jake: Devastation wasn’t lying when he said he came back with a vengeance, and he is showing Arkless what happens when Lost Generation X kicks out a warrior. Nobody has retaliated like this to LGX before!

Edward: Devastation picks up Arkless, BUT ARKLESS OUT OF NOWHERE, WITH THAT WAVELENGTH TO DEVASTATION, AND YOU CAN HEAR THE FANS BOOING ARKLESS. ARKLESS MAKING THE COVER

1………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………….KICKOUT

Jake: Devastation with the kickout though. And now, Arkless climbing on top of Devastation and now, look at Arkless, beating away at Devastation and proving to that you never mess with the big dogs

Edward: Please, as Devastation now lays out flat, Arkless pulling Devastation to his feet, and now, ARKLESS THROWING HIM TO THE CORNER, AND YOU CAN SEE ARKLESS DISHING OUT A FURY OF SHOTS TO THE HEAD, ARKLESS NOT LEAVING ANY MERCY FOR DEVASTATION

Jake: Arkless wants to watch out though, not showing any disrespect to Arkless, but Devastation is a man of domin…OH NO, KEVIN HAS HOLD OF ARKLESS’S FIST….AND HEADBUTTING ARKLESS, ARKLESS IS DOWN

Edward: AND NOW, DEVASTATION, THROWING ARKLESS OVER THE TOP ROPE, ARKLESS NOW LANDING ON THE CONCRETE, TRYING TO GET BACK TO HIS FEET. Devastation slides out the ring, AND NOW, THROWING ARKLESS INTO THE BARRICADE, WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?

Jake: DEVASTATION IS BEING A MAD ASSHOLE, THAT IS WHAT’S GOING ON. Arkless now thrown in the ring by Devastation as the head crops out AND DEVASTATION, A SICK RUNNING BOOT TO THE HEAD, RUSHING THE SKULL!

Edward: This man is fucking violent, but I guess Lost Generation X had this coming! Devastation now climbing on the turnbuckle as Arkless struggles to gain control, AND LOOK AT DEVASTATION, PREPARING HERE! ELBOW DROP ON ARKLESS, AND ARKLESS COULD BE OUT

Jake: BUT LOOK, ARKLESS IS NOT SAFE YET, AS DEVASTATION CRAWLS TO THE CORNER. ARKLESS IS TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET, BUT I HAVE TO WONDER, IS THIS TORTURE GOING TO END ANYTIME SOON?

Edward: It might do. Nearly five minutes, and this match is already showing the payback here….BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! SUPERSTARDOM SANCTIFIED HITS, OH MY LORD, THE COVER BY DEVASTATION!!!!!!!!!!!

1…………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………KICKOUT

Jake: BUT NO! ARKLESS POPPING THE SHOULDER UP And look at Devastation, shaking his head, saying you shouldn’t have done that

Edward: AND LOOK AT THAT FURY, AS DEVASTATION CHUCKS ARKLESS OUT THE RING. Arkless now feeling the effects of this match, as now, Devastation once more slides out the ring. Pulling Arkless to his feet, BUT ARKLESS THROWING DEVASTATION OFF GUARD HERE, THE BOOT TO THE KNEE, AND NOW, ARKLESS THROWS DEVASTATION INTO THE STEEL POST

Jake: AND NOW, ARKLESS, COMING TO DEVASTATION, THIS COULD BE A HUGE CURVEBALL TO THE PROMISED CRUSH BY DEVASTATION, ARKLESS BASHING THE HEAD OF DEVASTATION OFF THE TURNBUCKLE POSTING. AND NOW, THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD FOR DEVASTATION

Edward: Well now, Devastation trying to regain focus here, but it seems like Arkless has this plan to his perfection. Now Devastation thrown back in the ring, Arkless slides back in the ring too. And Arkless hovers over Devastation, as Devastation trying to make his way to his feet.

Jake: Arkless, DRIVE BY KICK BY THE SOLWAVE. Arkless now picking up Devastation, THE FINAL MOMENT HITS, ARKLESS TACKLING DEVASTATION, AND NOW, ARKLESS CALLING FOR THE END, I THINK ARKLESS COULD PUT HIM AWAY HERE

Edward: Oh no…Arkless in possession, and I thought Devastation was getting the upper hand, as Arkless, begging for Devastation to get to his feet…

Jake: He is up…AND LOOK, KICK TO THE MIDSECTION, ARKLESS, LOOKING TO PUT HIM AWAY!

Edward: BLINK AND YOU’LL MISS IT….THE CATTERSON IMPACT STRIKES, COVER BY ARKLESS.

1…………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………KICKOUT

Jake: HE GOT…NO, DEVASTATION, POPPING THE SHOULDERS UP ONCE MORE….

Edward: But look at this Jake, Martin Arkless is not happy by this. Arkless now bashing his fists to the canvas, as he rages upon war. Arkless now pulling up Devastation, shoving him into the turnbuckle, Arkless charging on Devastation, BUT DEVASTATION MOVES OUT THE WAY, SNAP DDT TO ARKLESS, ARKLESS CAUGHT OFF GUARD

Jake: And now, the crowd starting to cheer, as Devastation smirks to the crowd, teasing an upcoming disaster for Arkless. Arkless now up to his feet thanks to Devastation, BUT ARKLESS SHOVES HIM AWAY. AND ARKLESS HITS HOME AT THE SPINEBUSTER

Edward: DAMN, ARKLESS ON FIRE, AND THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE FANS OF THE FWE UNIVERSE, BUT ARKLESS WILL TAKE THIS ONE, AND HE WILL UNLEASH HELL ON DEVASTATION

Jake: Arkless has had enough however, He vows to put this away early here. As Devastation slipping to his feet, AND LOOK, THE FINAL MOMENT, ONCE MORE, ARKLESS TAKES DEVASTATION TO THE FINAL MOMENT

Edward: THIS IS NOT LOOKING SO GOOD FOR KEVIN HERE. AS ARKLESS, NOW CALLING FOR THE MAN WHO PROMISED TO DESTROY LOST GENERATION X, TO GET TO HIS FEET. I THINK ARKLESS MIGHT DESTORY HIM

Jake: AND LOOK, KICK TO THE MIDSECTION, HOOKING BOTH ARMS, ARKLESS IS READY…..

Edward: BUT NO, DEVASTATION COUNTERING, THROWING ARKLESS FOR THE BACKDROP. As Arkless getting to his feet…..

Jake: SUPERSTARDOM SANCTIFIED!!! OH YOU ARE KIDDING ME! SMACKING THE CHOPS OF ARKLESS, ARKLESS MAY BE OUT

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(All The Above by Maino ft. T-Pain hits, Kevin Devastation rises up and looks at Martin Arkless)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KEVVVVIIIIN DEVVVASSTATTTIOOOOOOOON

Jake: HIS FIRST MATCH IN MONTHS, HE HAS SHOWN UP MARTIN ARKLESS. LOST GENERATION X HAVE GOT TO BE FUMING

Edward: THEY HAVE TO BE, AND IT WON’T HELP THEM IN THEIR MEETING LATER TONIGHT, WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT THOUGH?

Jake: I HAVE NO IDEA….BUT LOOK, CHRISTOPHER BLACK AND MARCUS SPENCE, RUSHING DOWN THE RING AND I THINK THEY PLAN TO TAKE OUT KEVIN

Edward: HERE COMES SPENCE, BUT CLOCKED BY DEVASTATION, CHRISTOPHER BLACK, BEHIND DEVASTATION…..

Jake: AND HERE WE GO, HE PICKS UP DEVASTATION, AND LOOK….NO, COUNTER BY DEVASTATION….AND KEVIN HITS SUPERSTARDOM SANCTIFIED ON BLACK! OH NO

Edward: YEAH THAT WILL TEACH THEM…BLACK AND SPENCE OUT THE RING, AS DEVASTATION TAUNTING THEM…

Jake: WELL YOU CAN SEE WHAT DEVASTATION MEANT BY TAKING OUT LOST GENERATION X EARLIER TONIGHT, THIS MAN IS A ONE MAN FUCKING ARMY

Edward: AND IF I WERE LIAM CATTERSON, I’D HATE TO BE IN HIS SHOES….

(Camera cuts backstage to Andre the Fireboy’s locker-room, suddenly Creature of the Night walks in)

Andre the Fireboy: You know, I could’ve sworn I placed on my door “Do not enter”. Do you have an eyesight issue son?

Creature of the Night: Less of the smartass talk, more of the seriousness. I am not risking my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship to be thrown out the window, for the likes of you. So if I were you, I’d act up and quit the stupidity…

Andre the Fireboy: Oh, so this is my fault? God, I am so looking forward to next week. I mean, the moment I throw you off that ladder, I am going to rub in not only Cuntterson’s, but your face that you are not the alpha male in this situation…

Creature of the Night: (Yawn) You know, you ain’t listenin’. This isn’t about what you want to do to me at Final Flight, this is about how you fucking act tonight. TONIGHT. We have an advantage against that fucktard, Liam Catterson. If you want to humiliate him tonight, I suggest you act with me and beat the shit out of him. Unless you want this shot of yours thrown out of the water. I mean, we could always sacrifice this match to let Johnny Ventura against Freakshow to main event Final Flight

Andre the Fireboy: Yeah, well I want that World Title as much as you want it. But I am not going to let you get over me. I am going to fight like hell to make sure I become the World Champion. Right now though, I am going to fight to the extreme to let Liam Catterson understand, I am not just a fluke or a one shot wonder. I am going to show him that he is experiencing hell on earth.

Creature of the Night: Whatever your mind slips to Andre, just know, if you fuck me…I am going to make sure your span in this career becomes limited…

(Creature of the Night walks off as Andre looks on)

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(We VIP Ballin’ by MVP hits as VIP walks down to the ring)

JA: Introducing first, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 252 pounds, the “Prince of Wrestling” VICTOR….ISIAH….PRINCE!

Edward: This prince of wrestling is looking VERY confident here tonight! Let’s see if he can come away with the victory.

(I May Roam by Metallica hits, Christopher Black walks down to the ring, looking conniving and brave)

AD: And his opponent, from Charleston, West Virginia, weighing in at 280 pounds, NEW EDITION….CHRISTOPHER BLAAAAAAAACK

Jake: I’m a HUGE fan of Christopher Black’s work! I firmly believe that he has a great future here in FWE, but his ego sure is off the roof!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: This match is underway! VIP quickly goes for the running lock up, but Christopher pushes him away, and as VIP bounces back from the ropes, C-CLOTHESLINE! HE HITS A DEVASTATING CLOTHESLINE RIGHT TO THROAT OF VIP! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY VIOLENT! VOLATILE!

Edward: VIP doesn’t look like he’s in the greatest condition here, as Chris isn’t done yet. CB is steadily picking him up from the scalp of his hair, as HE SLAPS HIM RIGHT TO THE LEFT CHEEK! THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL! THIS ISN’T PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING… THIS IS PURE DISRESPECT! HE IS KICKING VIP AROUND, AND VIP LOOKS LIKE HE IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!

Jake: CB now has VIP right where he wants him, as he goes to the corner rope and climbs to the top, he’s going for it, THE FROG SPLASH-BUT WAIT! VIP ROLLS THROUGH AND DEFENDS HIMSELF FROM THE FROG SPLASH, QUICK THINKING BY VIP! VIP manages to gain himself some time!

Edward: VIP NOW FULLY REALIZES THAT HE IS NOW IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT, AS HE QUICKLY GOES TO THE TOP ROPE, AND ATTEMPTS THE TIMEOUT! THE TIMEOUT! IT CONNECTS! HE GOES FOR THE COVER, AND THIS MIGHT JUST BE IT!

ONEEEEEEEE! TWOOOOOO! THRE-

Jake: NO! HE KICKS OUT! RIGHT WHEN THE REFEREE WAS ABOUT TO KICK THREE, JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME, HE KICKS OUT! GREAT RESILIENCY SHOWN BY CB! VIP IS ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED WITH HIMSELF AND THE REFEREE, AS HE IS NOW ARGUING!

Edward: This may not be the brightest move by VIP, because look- LOOK BEHIND HIM! CB has risen up, and CB HITS HIM WITH THE SUPERKICK! GOODNESS, YOU CAN HEAR THE IMPACT FROM RIGHT HERE! WHAT A SHOCKING KICK TO THE JAW! HE GOES FOR THE COVER!!!!

ONEEEEEE! TWOOOOOO! THREEEEEEE!

Jake: YES! WAIT, NO!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, BUT SUICIDAL VIP KICKED OUT! CB doesn’t waste ANY time here, as he now picks him up, as he IS CHOKING HIS NECK! He picks him up, and then PUTS HIM IN THE POWERBOMB POSITION, AND GOES FOR THE TRIPLE IMPACT! ONE! TWO! THREE! THREE

Edward: POWERBOMBS CONNECTED, AND HE PUTS HIM IN A POWERBOMB POSITION PHASE AND GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONEEEEE! TWOOOOO! THR-

Edward: KICKOUT! KICKOUT from VIP! I think it’s safe to say that VIP has shown great resiliency here, and I’m very much impressed, but he MUST use the offense that he has hidden in his arsenal. This is VITAL for him moving on forward in FWE.

Jake: I agree, but LOOK- VIP AND CB ARE BOTH UP TO THEIR FEET, AND THEY PUT CHARGE AT EACH OTHER – DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! THEY PUT ARE DOWN ON THE GROUND AS THE REFEREE BEGINS TO COUNT! THEY NEED TO GET UP BEFORE THE COUNT OF 10!

ONE!! TWO!! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TE-

Edward: They both rise to their feet! But CB wasting no time here, as he KICKS HIM RIGHT IN THE GUT! THAT LOOKS VERY BAD! I’M NOT SURE IF VIP CAN CONTINUE IN THIS MATCH! JAKE, WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Jake: I’m not sure, but this is what FWE is all about! CB sets him up, as CHRISTOPHER ATTEMPTS THE GAME ENDER, HE GOES FOR THE GAME ENDER! AT LAST, IT CONNECTSSSSS! HE GOES FOR THE COVER! THIS HAS TO BE IT!

ONE!!!!! TWOOO!!!! THREEEEE!!

(DING DING DING)

(I May Roam by Metallica hits, Christopher Black celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRISTOPHERRRRR BLACKKKKKKKK!

Edward: Chris did it! He came away looking strong tonight, and I’m sure the future in Frontline Wrestling Evolution looks great for him! Great victory!

(Johnny Thompson is seen backstage, ready for an interview)

JT: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the one and only, MAX CROSS!

JT: Max, tonight, you have a match with Marcus Spence. What are your thoughts heading into this match, and how do you feel about your chances?

Maximus: My thoughts? You have the AUDACITY to ask me my thoughts?! I’ll tell you what, Mr. Interviewer

(Max grabs JT’s tie and swings it around, messing up his well-collared clothing)

Tonight, I have NOTHING to worry about. You see, Marcus Spence was a member of a highly-regarded faction known as Lost Generation X, but truth be told, they are merely NOTHING in comparison to me. I’ve proven time and time again how good I am, but it seems people like YOU, Johnny Thompson, are not REALIZING how GREAT I am. I am better in EVERY ASPECT OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING than Marcus Spence, whether it be in the ring or outside of it. I’m going to be the future of this company. I’m going to LEAD this company, as I am THE best. I am THE future. I am THE next big thing. You need to show me some respect around here. My odds? I have great odds. I have odds that you shouldn’t even NEED to ask me about.

When I’m done with Marcus, I focus on Martin Arkless. Ah! Martin Arkless! At Final flight, I’m going to take a flight, just as an airplane would. I will take a flight to the top, because after I show EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU that I deserve better than scum like Arkless and Spence, you will realize my potential. You will realize my strengths. You will realize that I have NO flaws. Welcome… welcome to the world… the Frontline Wrestling MAXIMUS CROSS WORLD. This is my time. This is my moment. You will know me as hierarchy, because that’s what I am. I define hierarchy. Please welcome hierarchy, Johnny Thompson. Believe it.

JT: L-Ladies and gentlemen... Maximus Cross.

(Commercial)

(Camera returns to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

AD: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled comes out to booing)

AD: Introducing first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in at 225 pounds, JASSSSSSSSON SKIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLEEDD

Jake: And we’re joined here by the Brotherhood Champions, Ryan Savage and Mike Cole

Ryan Savage: It’s great to be about to witness this clown getting slaughtered by a good friend of mine

Mike Cole: He is my friend too

Ryan Savage: Shut the fuck up, I called it first

Edward: I think our jobs can be left out of this one Jake…

(Slip to the Void by Alter Bridge hits, Xavier Williams comes out to a mixed reaction)

AD: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 205 pounds, XAVIIIIIIIIIERRRRR WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAMSSSSSSSS

Jake: Well here comes a guy who has shown a great amount of charisma….

Ryan Savage: There is our man. This man is going to kick some ass, I know it. And I know that because he is one hell of a dude

Edward: Yeah…Anyways, Williams has his work cut out tonight, facing Jason Skilled, will he beat Skilled?

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, as both men circle the ring, looking at each other. Both men rushing in for the lock up and it’s Williams who gets advantage, by shoving Jason Skilled in the turnbuckle. Jason now being placed up the turnbuckle by Williams…

Edward: BUT LOOK, SKILLED KICKS THE BOOT INTO THE FACE, AND WILLIAMS TAKES A STUMBLE BACK….AND LOOK, CROSSBODY BY SKILLED, SKILLED GETTING CONTROL HERE as he picks up Williams once more, trying to throw him out the ring

Jake: But Williams holds onto the ropes, now getting back to his feet, with Jason Skilled coming towards Williams, BUT WILLIAMS, WITH A SHOT TO THE FACE OF SKILLED, AND LOOK, WILLIAMS HITTING THE SPRINGBOARD HURRICARANA.

Edward: Now Jason pulled up by Williams, as Williams, kicking the gut, LOOKING FOR THE SUPLEX, but Skilled gets behind, AND THE BACKBREAKER IS IN PLACE

Jake: Skilled going for the cover, but a quick kickout by Williams. Now Skilled applying the headlock on Williams, as Williams now tries to edge himself to the ropes. Skilled battling hard, as this battle continues

Edward: You can see Williams is looking strong, Ryan, Cole you have been closely observing this match since the bell, what do you guys think of these two in this match>

Ryan Savage: Who cares? We all know I am going to walk out of that match as the Aerial X Champion still

Mike Cole: Fuck…You…You will walk out of Final Flight as Aerial X Champion when we know one food source that does not contain horse meat

Ryan Savage: Bite me asshole. You won’t be bitching at me when you see me with MY championship

Jake: And now, Williams has hold of the ropes, but Skilled is not letting go….

1……………………2……………………………..3………………………………..4…………………………

Edward: And Skilled lets go, Williams now brought to his feet by Skilled. BUT WILLIAMS, KICKING THE GUT….AND LOOK, THE CHICAGO FIRE BY WILLIAMS, OUT OF NOWHERE AND SKILLED IS PLANTED HARD WITH THE CHICAGO FIRE

Mike Cole: Well I am going to leave my analysis on this match. Xavier Williams is obviously showing a great amount of deal in this match, I mean look at this guy, he is beating the shit out of Jason Skilled. But that being said, who can’t beat the shit out of him?

Ryan Savage: You. You can’t beat the shit out of anyone

Mike Cole: I SWEAR I WILL….

Edward: GENTLEMEN PLEASE…

Jake: Williams now picking up Skilled once more…AND LOOK, AA SPINEBUSTER BY WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS CRAWLS FOR THE COVER

1……………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: Skilled pops the shoulder up. As Williams now slowly picks up Skilled. And look at Williams, chest slaps across the chest there, and now, Skilled being forced into the ropes, Williams now sending Jason Skilled running, BUT SKILLED HITS THE DROPKICK ON WILLIAMS….

Jake: Well now, Skilled stomping away at Williams, and Ryan, you have a lot of pressure on your shoulders as you head into this match. How does it feel to know you have a HUGE disadvantage heading into next Saturday’s Aerial X match?

Ryan Savage: Disadvantage? Are you high, Jake?

Edward: He is a little. As now, Skilled pulling up Williams, AND LOOK AT SKILLED!!! ROCK THE WORLD HITS, SKILLED PUTTING AWAY WILLIAMS, AND WILLAMS LOOKING OUT OF IT

Jake: OH NO. BUT NOW, YOU CAN SEE SKILLED TRYING TO ENCOURAGE WILLIAMS TO GET TO HIS FEET….

Edward: THIS IS LOOKING BAD FOR WILLIAMS….

Mike Cole: BOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING SUCK JASON! YOU FUCKING SUCK

Jake: AND FROM MIKE COLE, JASON GETS DISTRACTED, AS WILLIAMS, OH NO, HITTING SIN’S END ON SKILLED. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR JASON

Edward: COVER NOW!

1…………………………………………………………………

3…………………………………..KICKOUT

Jake: KICKOUT BY SKIILED. Although that distraction might’ve cost Skilled the chance to capitalize here…

Edward: You may be right there. Mike, why the hell did you do that?

Mike Cole: Because the truth needs to come out some time…

Ryan Savage: So why don’t you admit you suck if you say that…

Mike Cole: Don’t make me use this chair….

Jake: Williams pulls Skilled to his feet here, as Skilled getting the counter here, smashing the elbow into the cheekbone of Williams….SPEAR BY SKILLED, TAKING DOWN WILLIAMS

Edward: AND NOW LOOK, SKILLED ON TOP OF WILLIAMS, AND USING THE FISTS TO POUND AWAY AT THE FACE OF XAVIER WILLIAMS…

Jake: HEY LOOK! MIKE COLE JUMPING ON THE APRON, AND TRYONG TO GRAB THE ATTENTION OF JASON SKILLED

Ryan Savage: I don’t know this man…

Edward: AND LOOK, ELBOW TO THE FACE OF COLE BY SKILLED, BUT WILLIAMS WITH THE ROLLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3…………………………………………KICKOUT

Jake: NO, KICKOUT BY SKILLED. Skilled now getting to his feet, as is Williams….AND PAYDIRT FROM SKILLED, OH NO, OUT OF NOWHERE, SKILLED WITH THE COVER

3……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: NO!!!!!! KICKOUT BY WILLIAMS. Now Williams brought to his feet by Skilled, as Skilled dishes away at the face of Williams. Skilled not wasting time here, by showing his definition of pain….

Jake: You’re right. As Williams forced to take in the beatings, Skilled forcing Williams to the turnbuckle, And now, Williams being placed on the turnbuckle, as Skilled, now jumping up. Beating away at the face of Williams

Edward: Williams needs to find something here. AS LOOK, SKILLED LOOKING TO TOSS WILLIAMS OFF THE TURNBUCKLE….

Jake: BUT LOOK AT THIS….WILLIAMS ISN’T MOVING. AND HE SHOVES SKILLED OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, SKILLED LANDING FLAT ON HIS BACK, AND NW, WILLIAMS IS PREPARING TO PUT AWAY SKILLED, AS SKILLED TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET

Edward: MISSILE DROPKICK HITS SKILLED. OH MY. AND NOW, WILLIAMS TAUNTING SKILLED. SKILLED IS IN TROUBLE HERE, AS SKILLED, LOOKING TO GET TO HIS FEET

Jake: AND WILLIAMS, GOING TO TRY AGAIN….SIN’S END, SMASHING JASON SKILLED, THAT HAS TO BE IT, COVER BY WILLIAMS

3…………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Slip to the Void by Alter Bridge hits, Xavier Williams gets up and celebrates)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, XAVIIIIIERRRRRRR WIILLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAMSSSSSSSSS

Jake: GREAT WIN FROM THIS KID, AND I AM SURE TO SEE HIM DO THIS PERFORMANCE AT FINAL FLIGHT

Edward: I can agree with you there.Williams is someone who shows great interest in the future and I think Williams could do well…

Jake: And you can see Ryan and Mike, congratulating Williams. These two sides have some close connection. But they won’t be so close at Final Flight

(Commercial)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: February 16   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:31 pm

(Camera heads backstage to Xtreme Xfactor in his office)

Xtreme Xfactor: Alright….So you want that to happen Hass? Well don’t you think them two are going to be pissed off to find out they are getting removed from the Aerial X match? Cmon sir, you have to…..Oh….Okay I understand. Still, they are going to be pissed off….I know you don’t care, but don’t you think they are going to be coming for you for answers? Okay okay, I am going to tell them….Okay, goodbye sir…

(Xtreme Xfactor hangs up the phone)

Xtreme Xfactor: This is not going to be good stuff

(Xtreme Xfactor leaves the room, as the camera heads to the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding)

AD: The following contest is scheduled for ONE fall!

("Stronger" - Kanye West plays as Maximus Cross comes out and greets a cheering crowd)

AD: Introducing first, residing in Los Angeles, he is the Number One Contender to the Inter-Anarchy Championship... MAXIMUS CRROOOOSSSSS!!!!

Edward: It's time for this singles bout, and here comes Maximus 'Max' Cross!! And possibly the man we could be calling the new Inter-Anarchy Champion after Final Flight.

Jake: That's an overstatement, partner. He has to face Martin Arkless, in an evenly-match up. So I don't know if we can say that just yet.

("Break It Down" - DX Band plays as Marcus Spence speed-walks down the aisle, quickly taking off his Lost Generation X t-shirt)

AD: His opponent, from The United Kingdom, he represents Lost Generation X... MARCUS SPEEEENNCEEEE!!!!

Edward: And speaking of Martin, here comes his Lost Generation X partner Marcus Spence. One has to wonder what his mood might be as of what transpired last week with Victor Isaiah Prince and Kevin Devastation.

(Ding Ding Ding)

Jake: So the sound of that bell is heard loud and clear and that signals the start of this contest! And Max wastes no time going right after Marcus with lefts and rights in the corner area. And a quick Irish Whip.

Edward: MAX WITH A RUNNING DROPKICK TO MARCUS IN THE OPPOSITE END. AND IT'S FOLLOWED UP WITH A SUPLEX!! NOW THE PIN ATTEMPT!

ONE!!......................................... TWO!!.........................................

Jake: But Marcus kicks out at two. And Max wastes zero time getting Marcus back up to a vertical base. And an Irish Whip, but Max hops Marcus, who goes off the opposite end. AND MAX CATCHES HIM WITH A KITCHEN SINK, SENDING HIM DOWN!

Edward: And Max is now climbing the turnbuckle, and headed to the top! Marcus is getting up, dazed as he doesn't realize Max is just stalking him now. MISSILE DROPKICK... NO!!! MARCUS CAUGHT HIM!!

Jake: AND MARCUS PLANTS HIM WITH A SMALL PACKAGE DRIVER! AND NOW MARCUS INTO THE COVER!

ONE!!......................................... TWO!!.........................................

Edward: Max powers out at two! Now Marcus goes over to the corner, and he gets on the second rope as Max is up to his feet and Marcus takes a dive. AND A SPINNING DDT SENDING MAX DOWN! WHAT A MOVE BY MARCUS!!

Jake: Max now using the corner to try and help himself up, as Marcus is at the opposite end just waiting on him! Max is up and Marcus runs at him full speed ahead... BUT MAX DUCKS AND MARCUS SPLASHES INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! AND MAX DROPKICKS MARCUS OUT THE RING!!

Edward: Max now charges off the ropes AND UH OH... A SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE ON MARCUS!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! MAXIMUS CROSS WITH A SENTON OVER THE TOP ROPE AND ONTO MARCUS SPENCE ON THE OUTSIDE! WHOA WHAT A MOVE!! MY LORD!

Jake: BOTH MEN DOWN NOW AS THIS CROWD IS JUST AMAZED BY THE ATHLETICISM OF MAX CROSS.

Edward: And now Max Cross slowly getting up and rolling Marcus Spence back into the ring, and joining him for a cover here!

ONE!!......................................... TWO!!......................................... TH--- NO! MARCUS GETS THE SHOULDER UP IN THE NICK OF TIME!

Jake: Max is in disbelief, but he wants to end it here! Max Cross is pointing to the top rope as this crowd is ramped up and rallying him up! Max now possibly going for the Moonsault! Yes he is. He begins climbing!!

Edward: Marcus is down, and Max is up, positioning himself. HE TAKES OFF!!! ... BUT MARCUS SPENCE GOT THE KNEES UP! OH MY! MARCUS WAS PLAYING POSSUM THE WHOLE TIME AS HE GOT HIS KNEES UP AND MAX'S RIBS GET DRIVEN INTO THE KNEES OF MARCUS!!!!

Jake: BOTH MEN DOWN AFTER THIS LONG FOUGHT CONTEST. BUT MARCUS IS USING THE ROPES TO HELP HIMSELF UP, AS HE WANTS TO END THIS. Marcus is up and going over to Max. And uh oh! Marcus has him in position. Marcus is going for The Death Wrap!!

Edward: He's going for it! BUT LOOK AT MAX! TWISTING THE ARMS AND HE'S GOT MARCUS DOWN ON THE CANVAS! AND LOOK JAKE!! THE CROSS FACE! CROSS FACE LOCKED IN! WHAT A CREATIVE COUNTER BY MAX, TURNING THE DEATH WRAP INTO THE CROSS FACE!!!

Jake: AND MARCUS SPENCE TAPS OUT! ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!

(Ding Ding Ding)

("Stronger" plays as Max Cross gets to his feet and has his arm raised up while he celebrates)

AD: Here is your winner by way of Submission, MAXIMUS CRRRRRRROOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Edward: Bah gawd, Jake! What a match we've just witnessed!! Maximus is impressive here tonight after a hard fought battle with Marcus Spence! Max is ready for Martin Arkless in just 7 nights at Final Flight!

Jake: SPEAKING OF MARTIN ARKLESS, HERE COMES MARTIN ARKLESS, SLIDING IN THE RING, UPSET ABOUT HIS LOSS TO KEVIN DEVASTATION, AND GOING FOR THE ATTACK ON MAX CROSS. CROSS GETTING AMBUSHED BY ARKLESS

Edward: TYPICAL LOST GENERATION HOUND. THIS IS WHAT HE IS ONLY GOOD FOR

Jake: ARKLESS SUFFERING CROSS HERE TONIGHT, AS CROSS GETTING STOMPED AWAY, BUT YOU KNOW, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUNG CROSS….

Edward: AND LOOK, KEVIN DEVASTATION, ONCE MORE RUNNING OUT HERE, AS MARTIN ARKLESS SLIDES OUT THE RING, HE’S NOT HAVING ANY OF DEVASTATION AFTER HIS LOSS EARLIER TONIGHT

Jake: You can say that again! And Cross is saved once more! Devastation is showing Arkless not to come out and send a message to innocent people, so to speak…

Edward: YEAH MARTIN, HEAD UP THAT RAMP IN SHAME YOU COWARD, GO UP AND DON’T FUCKING COME DOWN…

(Commercial)

(Camera is backstage, where Zeke Nero and Xavier Williams are talking)

Zeke Nero: So I thought that that would be a good idea

Xavier Williams: Yeah, so I think at Final Flight, that should happen…..

Zeke Nero: By the way! Well done on your win tonight. You did good, but that isn’t a shock….

(Xtreme Xfactor comes into the scene)

Zeke Nero: Boss, nice to see you

Xtreme Xfactor:….

Xavier Williams: What is it?

Xtreme Xfactor: I’ve just got on the phone to Hass Johnson. And he is fearing the safety of the Aerial X match. He thinks too many people are in this match….Now before I tell you this, I don’t want you to get pissy with me. But Hass has told me to remove a certain pairing from the match. And basically, he chose you’s two…

Zeke Nero: Wait…so, we don’t have a match at Final Flight?

Xtreme Xfactor: I’m afraid not…

Xavier Williams: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HAVE TRIED SO FUCKING HARD TO GET IN THIS MATCH. AND WHY CAN’T JASON SKILLED BE REMOVED? IT’S NOT LIKE HE HAS DONE ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS COMPANY, PLUS, I BEAT HIS FUCKING ASS

Xtreme Xfactor: Look Xavier Williams, I have tried to persuade Hass over this, but Hass wouldn’t have it.

Zeke Nero: Yeah, WELL YOU FUCKING FAILED

Xtreme Xfactor: HEY, THIS WAS NOT MY PROBLEM ZEKE. If you have a fucking problem, take it up with Hass Johnson. I want as many people as possible in this match, but Hass makes the rules, I obey to them. So if you have a problem with how management goes, you can head to Hass Johnson and complain there

Zeke Nero: You know what, fuck this! Cmon Xavier, we don’t need this bullshit

(Xavier and Nero leaves, with Xtreme Xfactor looking gloomy)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(The referee is seen standing next to Anthony Davidson in the ring)

AD: The following contest is a handicap match, set for one fall, and it is your MMMAAAIIINNNNN EEVVVVEEENNNTTT OOOFF TTTHHHEEEE EEVVEEENNNIIINNNGGG!

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, as Liam Catterson appears with boos, while holding the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist)

AD: Introducing first, from Shildon, England, weighing in at 255 pounds, he is the WWWOOORRRLLLDDD HHEAAVVVYYYWEEIIIGGHHTTT CCHHAAMMPPIIOON.....LLLLIIIAAAAMMMMM CCCAATTTEEERRRSSOOONNNN!

(Liam smirks while standing on stage, and raises the World Title in the air with pyro blasting in the background)

Jake: Well Edward, here he is, our World Heavyweight Champion! Just a week ago, at the tag-team match in the main event against Johnny Ventura, Freakshow and Jimmy Krauss, he simply stole the whole show, dominating against the Warpath men and continued to show that he is reigning supreme against any entity in this company.

Edward: Speaking of that night, lets see the random occurrences that happened, with Johnny and Jimmy brawling in the ring, that suddenly changed into a brawl.

(Replay airs)

???: No, Edward. There will be no need of having any replay from last week.

(Jake and Edward look forward, and Liam is holding a microphone while facing them)

Liam: Jake, Edward, stop your unnecessary commentary because it is just one of the many reasons why English has been indebted by you Americans!

(Jake and Edward drop their headsets and start to shout at Liam, as he turns around)

Liam: Now I am going to keep this real short, because I don't see any need for this handicap match to take place, because of what happened between two of the most ignorant, pieces of crap that ever walked upon this earth. If you can catch that analogy, then you should know that I am talking to the duo of Andre The Fireboy and Creature Of The Night. You see, I actually thought that we could survive a week, just seven days together as a team to defeat these low class competitors from the other side of the bridge, and that turned out to be what I was expecting. Team work was being played around during the whole ball game, we were having the momentum and domination throughout this WHOLE entire match-up, until the ridiculous thing happened. Let's see.

(Replay shows Andre The Fireboy in a ruckus with Creature Of The Night, that involved them to leave the match and fight through the crowd)

Liam (shaking his head): So, you people are praising and awaiting either two of them to be the next World Heavyweight Champion? Is this how your minds have fallen, to not identify true greatness and power in this company? Not only am I here to continue being your World Heavyweight Champion, but even if it has to kill me, torture my soul for eternity, I am now going to make this will to put in some sense into you, Americans.

(Crowd boos very heavily, and Liam starts to get infuriated)

Liam: Boo me? How gullible can this get. No wonder this dump is ranked seventeenth in education, while US British are ranked sixth on top of the world! You people use slang words like retarded and corny, while you haven't realized that you were given birth to be encrypted with those names.

(The whole arena boos very heavily, as Liam starts to laugh around in the ring)

Liam: Alright, but the point of the matter can be drawn into this. This coming match is just going to be worth an appetizer and entertainment as Creature and Andre will lead to embarrass themselves at Final Flight. These two have never been able to defeat me in this company, and each and every week in this company, I prove to the world that I am the greatest talent that ever inhabited this world, and it is going to be said and repeated until it is engraved in my epitaph. This is your champion, your only valuable thing that you have in this company...LIAM CATTERSON, and if that isn't going....

(Sober by Tool hits, as the crowd is cheering massively, with Creature Of The Night walking slowly out while holding a microphone)

Creature: Liam, you just don't seem to get it. You are nowhere close in being the best in this company is just absurd. What are you going to back it up, the lame cliche that you are the longest reigning World Champion of this company? What do you want, some Cumberland sausages for your British pot-belly?

(Crowd laughs as Liam is walking back and forth in the ring with rage)

Creature: Well Liam, since you don't want to shut up, and admit that at Final Flight, it will be the tragic demise of your reign between Andre and I, lets give you the other treatment...

(Andre The Fireboy is entering through the crowd with the fans wooing, and Creature now approaches the ring. Liam drops the mic and now looks simultaneously back and forth at Andre and Creature)

Edward: HERE WE GO! CREATURE AND ANDRE BOTH ENTER THE RING AND THEY NOW AMBUSH LIAM! ANDRE AND CREATURE BOTH DELIVERING PUNCHES ON THE PANICKING LIAM ALL OVER THE RING! PAY THAT SCUM A LESSON!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Crowd: U-S-A! U-S-A!

Jake: This is turning out to be bad for Liam! Andre and Creature both get up together, and they hook Liam's pants on....GERMAN SUPLEX TO SEND THE CHAMP FALLING DOWN! The crowd is loving every second of this match thus far!

(Andre and Creature both look at the crowd, as they are on their feet clapping for them. Andre points Creature to Liam, and he heads to the corner)

Edward: It seems that Andre wants Creature to deal with Liam Catterson first! Liam is crawling up with the ropes on his feet, with Creature now walking towards him and turning him around! CHOPS! CREATURE IS DELIVERING FATAL SHOTS TO THE THREAT OF LIAM ONE AFTER ANOTHER, AND LIAM IS DANCING IN THE RING IN HAZINESS!

Jake: Another chop to the throat of Liam! Liam falls on one knee, but Creature runs towards the opposite ropes, and springs back forward. AND HE CONNECTS WITH A CLOTHESLINE! LIAM IS FLIPPED UPON THE ROPES AS CREATURE QUICKLY KIPS UP ON HIS FEET!

Edward: Creature seems to be energized after last Mayhem, and I think he wants to keep on that anxiety in this match!

Jake: Creature grabs Liam's leg and drags him to the corner of the ring. He starts to stomp on his right leg back and forth, directly at every part of his entire leg. Liam starts to screech around as he is trying to remove his leg away, but Creature is just unloading! He is starting to back off from Liam, and he squats while waiting for him to get back on his feet!

Edward: Creature is now circling around the ring, looking for the angle to try and strike again...AND HE CONNECTS WITH THE WHISPER IN THE WIND! LIAM MIGHT BE OUT COLD AND HERE IS THE CHANCE FOR CREATURE TO WIN THIS WITH A PIN!

Jake: NO LIAM KICKS OUT JUST IN TIME! Creature quickly gets up, and wraps Liam around in a bearhug! Liam trying to restrain the pain away as he is using different gestures to penetrate, but Creature has this sealed in! Liam uses his elbow and knocks Creature to the head....and again....and again....now Creature releases the hold and falls a few steps back.

Edward: DROPKICK TO THE FACE OF CREATURE! Liam wipes the drool out of his face, as he now turns to Andre The Fireboy, who seems to be mocking him all of a sudden! Andre, who now slowly gets inside the ring...LIAM IS ATTACKING HIM! LIAM PUNCHING HIS LOWER BACK WITH FORCE!....NO WAIT! ANDRE PUSHES LIAM AWAY FROM HIM AND STARTS TO GRAB HIM BY THE THROAT...

Jake: HE TOSSED LIAM TO THE TURNBUCKLE! LIAM'S HEAD JUST SNAPPED ON THE STEEL TURNBUCKLE, AND CREATURE GIVES A HIGH-FIVE TO ANDRE FOR THE WORK.

Edward: Well this is team work, and their job is to simply annihilate one man: Liam Catterson.

Jake: Liam is crawling in the ring in pain as Andre approaches and grabs him by the neck to get Liam on his feet. Andre lifts up Liam.....AND HE IS ON HIS SHOULDERS! HE TAKES HIM TO WHERE THE ROPES ARE.....SLINGSHOT SUPLEX! LIAM IS FOLDED IN TWO AS ANDRE GETS THE COVER!

Edward: LIAM FLIPS HIS LEG TO BREAK THE COUNT! Andre slams the mat in fury as he now grabs Liam's arms and sets up a Surfboard Stretch! Andre now working on the hands of Liam, bending it slowly to cause more grief for the World Heavyweight Champion! Liam, just sitting down in the ring, is enduring the pain with no alternative for him!

Jake: Liam slowly and tactically tries to get up on his feet, but Andre still applying the move on his knees. Liam is almost on his feet, as he tries to shrug away Andre from him....BUT HERE COMES CREATURE FROM ON TOP OF THE RING!........MOONSAULT! CREATURE LANDED DIRECTLY ON LIAM!

Edward: Liam quickly gets back on his feet, but Creature nails him with an enzuguri to the head to send him down again to the mat! Creature is signalling the end of this match, possibly! He is going on top of the ropes, turning his back with Andre making sure Liam is down! He launches.....LEG DROP...NO! LIAM LIFTS UP HIS FEET, AND CREATURE CRASHES ON THE MAT!

Jake: Andre now charges upon Liam. but Liam quickly dodges and Andre now crashes onto the turnbuckle! Andre clutches upon his shoulder, as it seems to hurt him, but Liam uses the opportunity and nails him with a clothesline! Liam now picks up Andre and starts to punch him back and forth in the corner!

(Crowd starts to boo rampantly)

Edward: Take it easy Liam, because he seems to be cracking up the head of Andre!

Jake: The referee is forcing him to leave Andre alone, but Liam keeps on insisting on beating him! Liam now rushes towards to Andre, lifting up up on his shoulders! POWERBOMB TO THE TURNBUCKLE! THE WHOLE RING IS SHAKING AND ANDRE'S HEAD IS BUSTED OPEN!

Edward: OH MY GOD! LIAM IS GETTING THE DEVILISH SIDE IN HIM NOW AS HE POUCHES ON THE BROKEN VICTIM...

Jake: Liam is laughing mockingly as Andre is trying to recuperate, and Creature is still trying to get up from the outside of the ring! Liam goes to Andre once again, and he has him up! POWERBOMB AGAIN?!?! POW...NO! CREATURE WITH A DIVING HEADBUTT TO LIAM TO SEND BOTH OF THEM CRASHING DOWN!

Edward: Good endurance by Creature because if he didn't make that move sooner or late, Andre would have been body parts!

Jake: Liam is now pounding away on Creature on the mat, BUT CREATURE TURNS HIM AROUND AND ROLLS HIM OVER!

Edward: NO LIAM KICKS OUT!

Jake: Creature now falls on his back as he breaths heavy from this colossal match-up! Andre, rising back on his feet is walking back and forth, glancing at Liam, and he is rotating his arms around and around!

Edward: I don't know what that means, but with the crowd cheering, it's about to go down!

Jake: Andre now wait for Liam to get on his feet....and Andre is positioning himself for something to work for him!

Edward: Liam is up and he turns around.....STUNNER! YES ANDRE WITH THE STUNNER! LIAM FALLS DOWN LIFELESSLY AND ANDRE, PAINFULLY GOES FOR THE COVER!

Jake: NO! LIAM'S HEEL IS PARTIALLY ON THE ROPES! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Edward: Liam's boot is partially on the ropes, just an inch touching the rope! Good eyesight by the referee!

Jake: Andre now looks upon the referee in confusion as he didn't feel Liam pouncing his legs on the ropes, but the referee is telling him to get focused in the match!

Edward: Liam is still knocked out cold from that devastating stunner, and Andre pushes the referee away to deal with Liam.

Jake: Andre now settles back into the corner of the ring, scratching his head and hopping up and down at the corner! I think we know where this is going!

Edward: THE SPEAR! ANDRE IS ATTEMPTING TO SPEAR LIAM ACROSS THE CHEST! LIAM SLOWLY GETS UP, FALLING ON ONE KNEE IN THE PROCESS, AND HE IS ALMOST THERE....

Jake: ANDRE WITH THE S.....NO! LIAM GOT OUT OF THE WAY AND ANDRE JUST SPEARED CREATURE! OH MY GOD! ANDRE JUST SPEARED HIS OWN PARTNER IN THIS MATCH-UP!

Edward: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED! LIAM WAS TIMING THIS ALL ALONG AND THIS IS WHERE IT HAS COST ANDRE! OH MY!

(Crowd chants neutrally, as Liam sits on the corner, laughing at the scene)

Jake: Andre now goes to check on Creature, who seems to be pierced in the chest by that impacting spear! Creature isn't breathing normally right now!

Edward: The referee tells Andre to get back in the match, and Andre turns around to contin.....THE CATTERSON IMPACT! LIAM HAS ANDRE HOOKED UNDER THE ARMS....IT CONNECTS! LIAM TAKING ALL THE TIME HE HAS AVAILABLE TO MAKE THE LAST PIN!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Crowd boos heavily, as Liam crawls out of the ring and gains his World Heavyweight Championship)

AD: And here is your winner, your World Heavyweight Champion....LIAM CATTERSON!

Jake: What the hell just happened? I said it once, and I'm saying it again! Liam has been playing possum on the hook for all this time, just waiting for the moment for Andre to nail Creature with that spear! I don't like how Creature is feeling about this right now!

Edward: Look at Liam rushing away to the back with his title like a little coward he is! That was just plain gruesome!

Jake: It is called a tactic Edward. This was a handicapped match, meaning he had to use any sought of advantage to gain a win over this!

Edward: Oh Creature is pierced in the rib-cage badly, where it is all reddened and bruised!

(The ref calls in the medics, as they run towards Creature Of The Night)

(Andre slowly gets up, clutching his head in pain as he looks upon Liam Catterson standing on stage)

Edward: Well, this was a dramatic conclu......

Jake: WHAT! CREATURE WITH A STAR-STRUCK ON ANDRE! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON! CREATURE NOW STOMPING ALL OVER ANDRE AND BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM! THIS ISN'T GOOD AT ALL!

Edward: The referee and the medics trying to separate things here, and it seems like they have managed that. This is one hell of a moment here, as both Andre and Creature, trying to fuck each other apart, but they won’t anymore. Both men separated, and are far from each other. I think it’s best to cut to commercials

(Commercial)

(The camera pans on the ring, where they zoom in on a portrait of the members of Lost Generation X)

(Break It Down by DX Band hits, and Martin Arkless, Marcus Spence, Christopher Black, and Liam Catterson, all in business suits, walk down the ring where it is filled with luxurious furniture)

Edward: Well, whatever this meeting is all about, all I can verify is that it is not going to be pretty.

Jake: Indeed.

(LGX all enter the ring, as Martin, Marcus and Christopher both sit down on the fancy couches, while Liam Catterson stands while holding the microphone)

(Crowd erupts with heavy boos)

Liam: You people are booing me, after the performance I just displayed just moments ago? You want to boo me? Disrespect me?

(Crowd continues to boo along)

Liam: Pathetic. Just when I was heavily doubted, just when everyone said the heroes of this company was about to murder the World Heavyweight Champion in that handicapped match...now who is finally wrong, huh? I specifically told each and everyone in this company that Andre and Creature Of The Night are nothing more but pesticides that can never be purified. They will only get squashed and squashed until they remain in their most simplest form. Tonight didn't just prove that I reign supreme over these two, or didn't show that Final Flight has guaranteed me the win in my Championship Match, but that I am the Greatest Thing to ever appear on your television screens.

(Crowd boos much more heavily)

Liam: But besides all that talk, let me first come here to discuss what the real business is all about, but before we can start this meeting, Mister....

(Mr. Extreme appears in a red gown, as he holds a tray with four glasses and wine on top)

Liam: HURRY UP EXTREME! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!

Edward: OH MY GAWD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IS THAT REALLY MR. EXTREME, THE BUST OF THE YEAR WINNER?

Jake: I cannot believe my eyes. The weird thing about this is that he is wearing lipstick on his mouth! Has the world gone mad?!

(Mr. Extreme enters the ring, as he places the items on top of the table)

Mr. Extreme: Well?

Liam: Well what?

Mr. Extreme: Don't you remember the little agreement we had backstage?

Liam: About?

Mr. Extreme: You said that you would make me famous after I do this act, and I am wearing the gown, delivering the drinks, and it looks like I am all set?

Liam: Oh, excuse my ignorance. Since you are here, in front of these people, let me give them what you want. You want to be back here in this company?

Mr. Extreme: YES OH YES! IT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING DEARLY FOR SINCE I LEFT!

Liam: Calm your horses kid. Just close your eyes while I get the contract.

Mr. Extreme (closing his eyes): Alright. How long do I have to close them?

(Liam Catterson drags him to the corner of the ring, as he backs up a bit)

Mr. Extreme: Why are you drag....

(Liam nails Mr. Extreme with the Superkick, and Mr. Extreme flings out of the ring onto the steel steps)

Edward: GOOD GRIEF! LIAM JUST CONNECTED THE SUPERKICK TO MR. EXTREME, AND HE HAS FALLEN TO THE STEEL STEPS! HOW DEVIOUS CAN THIS MAN GET!

Jake: I kinda feel sorry for Mr. Extreme, but I kind of lost respect for him if he did believe that Liam would actually "help" someone in anything.

Liam (grabbing the mic and facing Mr. Extreme): Welcome back to being irrelevant, kid.

(Liam now turns back to the ring, as he sits down in his special chair, while facing his men)

Liam: To get his over with. Alright. It is obvious that Lost Generation X has been the greatest thing to happen in this company. We've dominated Mayhem from its ring to the exterior, and when we said that we were going to beat down and end the career of BarcaEdge, we did exactly that. When we vowed that we would beat the living crap of Andre The Fireboy and Creature Of The Night, we didn't break that covenant. When we said that this stable would consist of champions, this stable had champions.

(Christopher Black coughs)

Liam: Well, that couldn't go through, but as we have here in the ring, Martin Arkless....YOUR INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION OF FWE!

(The crowd boos loudly all over the ring)

Martin: You people can go kiss our asses? You don't deserve attention or even living space for you people to breathe on? We highlighted FWE, we made it what it is today, bring justice, glory and honor to what was once contained in this company. RESPECT US!

(The crowd continues to boo)

Liam: It's alright Martin. We have Marcus Spence....FORMER FWE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPION!

(The crowd chants YOU SUCK all over)

Marcus: Oh I suck? You people must have lost an enormous amount of brain cells to say that I suck? I helped reinvent this Brotherhood Division of FWE, teaming alongside Victor Isaiah Prince, who ruled for 47 days, forty seven days of renovation and power in this company, yet you people have ridiculous champions like Mike Cole, and Ryan Savage, who kiss their ass to get to the top, yet you people don't boo all of that? You worthless pieces of...

Liam: Okay Martin. I think you managed to say your part here. Well I guess....

(Christopher Black gets the microphone off from Liam, as he looks directly at the crowd!

Christopher: Even though, I didn't manage to win a championship in this company yet, that doesn't mean this is the end of me. I am your FUTURE! I am the BEST this company has to offer, and trust me, when I become champion, all of you people, will bow down to LGX and worship us FOREVER!

(Christopher sits down as he pours some Blackcurrant wine into his glass)

Liam: With that being said gentlemen, we have an issue to be resolved. Well, you guys are not blind to know what has been happening in this company so far. We lost Victor Isaiah Prince, the man that has been inconsiderate of our momentum, and crushed, in this case, you, Marcus. His unsettled mind made him cost you the FWE Brotherhood Championship. The thing is Martin, I am not upset with you or anything like that, but I am fed up that you couldn't manage to fight Ryan and Mike on your own when defending those titles.

Marcus: But I was with Victor....

Liam: I know that, but you could have outlasted those two rookies with one move, and now you made us look back while losing us the titles. You are like a brother to me, Marcus, but you are not putting your mind and soul to the test in Lost Generation X.

Marcus: But I know that I can be....

Liam: It's alright Marcus. You are not the only thing to blame. Lost Generation X has been exposed wider and wider again. With Kevin Devastation leaving the group, like the coward that he is, we began to be much more weaker and weaker. So, this announcement might be..

(The crowd starts to cheer around)

Liam: You see how ridiculous this country is? You hypocrites are happy at something that I haven't even completed. A bunch of no-lives.

(The crowd resumes the booing again)

Liam: Just like I thought. So anyways, brothers, we've had a long toll and every lasting memories that will never be forgotten in this company. We helped reshaped this company and made it alive again, I have no alternative but to...

(Liam starts to tear up, as he turns around to resist the tears)

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES!

Liam: I can't believe I have to do this, but, Lost Generation X is going to have to shut down.

(The entire arena buzzes with cheers, as Marcus, Christopher and Martin are in shock)

Martin: Bb...b.b.b.bbbb.bbbut why Liam? You had great expectations in us and for LGX, and we dominated this company just at the palm of our hands. You can't just do that...

Liam: Martin, we may have done all those things, but I don't want my career to revolve around this anymore. I need to deal with my own personal issues that I must solve for myself, because I think it can really benefit me. Come on, you are FWE Inter-Anarchy Champion! You have defeated the longest-reigning champion, Jason Skilled! That is quite impressive!

Martin: Well obviously, but this can't be the simply demise of us!

Marcus: Liam, you were like a brother to us! You helped us through thick and thin and made us who we are today. You just can't abandon the legacy....

Liam: I did not say I am abandon this stable, but this might just have to be the end for now! I need to focus more for myself, and you three are definitely going to be the future of FWE.

Christopher: But Liam....

Liam: Trust me Chris, you are going to have the biggest future out of all. Guys, honestly, I thought that it would take me weeks before to even utter that sentence, but it is for the best. for all of us. Until then, brothers, this is our goodbye.

(The crowd begins to sing NANANANA for Liam, and he starts to get mad)

Liam: You, this crappy crowd, you just don't know how much I want to beat each and every single one of you people....but since this is business, I am going to act professional.

(Christopher, Marcus and Martin both start to tear up, as they go towards Liam for a group hug)

Edward: Even though this might be the greatest dessert for everyone in the arena to enjoy, it sure is the most saltiest with the scene that we have.

Jake: Well everything does have an end in life Edward. Everything.

(Break It Down by DX Band hits, as the four of them both lift each others arms into the air)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

Edward: Wait! Something is sparking up near the ramp! What is that?!

(The lights turn out, as the camera begins to rattle around)

Jake: WHAT IS GOING ON? THE WHOLE ARENA IS PITCH BLACK!

(The lights turn back on, and numerous wrestlers surround the ring with LGX in the ring)

(The crowd are up on their feet, stomping up and down with delight)

Edward: OH LORD! IT IS THE MAYHEM ROSTER! THE MAYHEM ROSTER IS HERE TO SEND LGX PACKING! RYAN SAVAGE, MIKE COLE, ANDRE THE FIREBOY, CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, AND EVEN JASON SKILLED ARE AMONGST THE MEN!

(Liam opens his eyes, as he rotates around to see every Mayhem member watching him)

Liam (shaking): Want some...blackcurrant wine?

(The Mayhem Roster enters the ring and ambush Liam, Marcus, Christopher and Martin)

Edward: OH LORD THIS NIGHT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! LGX IS BEING MULLED AND STAMPEDED BY THE MAYHEM ROSTER! I CAN'T EVEN SEE LIAM IN THIS THING!

Jake: THE MAYHEM ROSTER HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED HERE TONIGHT! AND HERE WE GO! MAX CROSS IS ASSAULTING MARTIN ARKLESS IN THE CORNER, WITH PUNCHES LEFT AND RIGHT....AND HE TOSSES HIM OVER THE RING TO SEND HIM CRASHES TO THE GROUND!

Edward: HERE GOES TYLER BLADE ALSO BEING INVOLVED IN THE RUCKUS! TYLER BLADE IS ALSO UNLEASHING SOME JABS ON Christopher Black..AND HE TOSSES HIM OUTSIDE...AND FALLS DIRECTLY TO THE STEEL STEPS! THE HORROR!

Jake: The rest of Mayhem are attacking both Martin Arkless and Christopher Black like there is no tomorrow! Martin and Marcus are being mulled into mud by everyone in the ring!

Edward: THIS CAN'T BE GOOD! RYAN SAVAGE AND MIKE COLE BOTH CORNER AROUND MARCUS SPENCE IN THE RING! THIS IS JUST COMPL...OH SNAP! MARCUS JUST POKED RYAN SAVAGE IN THE EYE AS HE TRIES TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT, BUT MIKE COLE CATCHES HIM AND DRAGS HIM BACK TO THE CORNER!

Jake: Mike Cole now grabs Marcus Spence, and sits him on top of the ring. Mike now holds the legs of Marcus firmly, as Ryan regains his eye sight back! Marcus looks onto Ryan, and Ryan looks onto Marcus....ROUNDHOUSE KICK! MARCUS FALLS FLAT FROM ON TOP OF THE RING TO THE GROUND, AND MIKE AND RYAN BOTH HIGH-FIVE EACH OTHER IN TRIUMPH!

Edward: Uh oh! Creature Of The Night and Andre The Fireboy are both around Liam Catterson, trying to surround himself with the furniture around him! Liam now moves back slowly, AND HE GRABS A CHAIR AND SWINGS IT ON CREATURE.....CREATURE DUCKS AND NAILS HIM WITH THE STAR-STRUCK! THE STAR-STRUCK CONNECTS ON LIAM, WHO BOUNCES ON THE RING BACK AND FORTH! THE CROWD IS BLOWING UP A HOT MAGMA OF APPLAUDS FROM THE MAYHEM ROSTER!

Jake: Hold on! Creature now turns around to Andre, who both have a staredown with each other, due to their recent match! This isn't going to be good!

Edward: BUT THIS IS GOOD! CREATURE IS TELLING ANDRE TO FINISH LIAM OFF! CREATURE LEAVES THE RING, AND LIAM IS ALL BY HIMSELF WITH ANDRE! ANDRE, STOMPING UP AND DOWN AWAITS LIAM TO GET ON HIS FEET! LIAM IS UP...CAGNA INTERUTTORE! LIAM JUST GOT STROKED BY ANDRE, AND HE TOSSES LIAM AWAY TO END THIS MASSACRE!

(Superman's Dead by OLP hits, as Andre climbs the turnbuckle with the crowd cheering)

Edward: Well Jake, it was good doing business with you here tonight as we have exceeded time here tonight!

Jake: It sure has been too as we just heard the rocking announcement by Liam! LOST GENERATION X IS GONE FROM FWE!

Edward and Jake (singing): OH HAPPY DAY...OH HAPPY DAY!

(Andre continues to pose in the ring, as Creature stares him down while walking to the back)

Edward: Well, here is the last stop before Final Flight for Mayhem, and we hope to meet you guys back right here after! Until then, we wish you good night.

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera Fades To Black)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

February 16
Page 1 of 1