FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 27th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin
FWE

October 27th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: October 27th, 2012   October 27th, 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 am

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Recap of last week's Mayhem airs, with quick highlights of the RT'13 Matches, rivalries addressed, Andre The Fireboy/Lost Generation X Confrontation, Tyler Blade's attempted cash in at the end of the night, ending with ATF standing tall raising the World Heavyweight Championship up)

(Burn It Down by Linkin Park hits as red and white pyros blast off the stage, then we circle around the sold out crowd in the Pepsi Center as they cheer)

Edward: Turn the heater up! Edward Thomas, alongside Jake Evans as we welcome you to another sold out edition of Saturday Night Mayhem in the Rocky Mountains of Denver, Colorado!!

Jake: We are on the road to the second coming of Pick Your Poison! As we get nearer to that, the animosity between Andre The Fireboy and World Heavyweight Champion, Liam Catterson, continues to build as the hatred just hasn't stopped!

Edward: Also, the Race to 2013 Series has been extremely narrowed down and the competitors look to continue to build up points so they aren't cut at the end of Pick Your Poison!

(Break It Down by the DX Band hits, Lost Generation X comes down without Johnny Nova to major boos)

AD: Ladies and gentleman... LOOOOOOOOOSTTT GEEEEEEENNEEERRRRAATTTIIIOOOOOOON X!!!

Jake: And here they come, Ed, arguably the most dominant group this business has ever seen... led by World Heavyweight Champion Liam Catterson, right behind are an Icon of Wrestling in Kevin Devastation and the Brotherhood Champions, Marcus Spencer and Victor Isaiah Prince.

(Liam Catterson adjusts the World Title on his shoulder while holding a microphone)

LSC: Last week, Tyler Blade, our little "Briefcase of Opportunity" holder, made the BIGGEST mistake of his life. He attempted to cash in and try to STEAL MY WORLD TITLE... I don't think you realize it, Blade, but you are now on the hit list of Lost Generation X. Andre might have saved you from the doom of being hunted by just me, but he hasn't saved you the doom of being hunted by ALL of us. And tonight, you will realize that as I put you on the sidelines after this broadcast if off the air.

(Kevin Devastation steps forward and begins to speak)

KD: Now, last week, you all saw Johnny Nova sustain an injury after an awkward landing. Now, I understand that the generic wrestler's in the Locker Room can not put on a match correctly, which is why they injusticely put a man's livelihood up and injured him, but the show goes on, right? ..Well, unless I'm stopping it, you know? (KD winks) But in all seriousness, Nova is to be out of action for a few months, if not forever.

KD: And over the past week, us gentleman have come to a decision. We've realized that Johnny Nova is WEAK. We've realized Johnny Nova can not hang with us, the top dogs in the yard. With that said, not only is he out of the Race to 2013 Series... he's out of Lost Generation X. But---

(Macmilitant by Miestro hits, Hornadore Long is cheered as he comes out to the stage, and does his "H-Lo" dance)

HL: Holla Holla everyone and welcome to Saturday Night Mayhem! Now, I know that on this show, we don't really like to see Lost Generation X speaking ...ever, let alone to start the show off. But anyways, KD, thank you for informing the world, playa. The Doctor's have let me know and yes, Johnny Nova is out the Race to 2013 Series. I guess my prayers have been answered against you clowns, huh playas?

HL: (laughing) But in all seriousness, playas, tonight, one more person will be cut from the Race to 2013 Series. And that is the person that leaves tonight with the lowest score. And right now, you are in last place, Kevin, with 0 points, playa. So tonight you better step up or you out the ball game, playa. Because you will go one on one with...

HL: JASON SKILLED!

(Crowd cheers as KD shakes his head in the ring)

HL: And one more thing, Lost Generation X will be banned from ringside! Holla Holla!

(Horny Long's Theme Hits, he exits as LGX begins talking)

Edward: WHOA!! TALK ABOUT HIGH STAKES, JAKE-O! HORNY LONG HAS LAID DOWN THE LAW ON MAYHEM!!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is a Race to 2013 Series match scheduled for ONE FALL!!

(Don't Give Up by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rami storms down the ramp and to the ring)

AD: Introducing first, in the ring, from Djerba, Tunisia, weighing in at 250 Pounds, RAMI!!

(New God Flow by GOOD Music hits, Kendrick Williams makes his way down to the ring)

AD: His opponent, from Miami, Florida, 230 Pounds, KENDRICK WIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIAAMMMSSS!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Jake: We kick off one of the main events of tonight, and Rami and Kendrick both shake hands in sportsmanship.

Edward: That is respect right there. These two are great friends, great companions, and they don't want to let this match become an argument.

Jake: Now Rami and Kendrick both jog around the ring, as they both flex around for this match-up. Rami goes for attack on Kendrick, but Kendrick pushes him down with force to the ring. What impact!

Edward: Kendrick isn't in the zone now. He wants to win this competition, he wants to be illegible to face that World Champion in January to make a big name for himself. This is just getting started for him.

Jake: Rami gets up on his feet, as he looks at the focused Kendrick Williams. Rami charges towards Kendrick, but Kendrick with an Elbow Smash to the head! Rami is holding his head in agony. Kendrick goes towards the ropes, and a dropkick to Rami! Kendrick is being aggressive towards this match-up.

Edward: Rami turns around, wondering in awe of the domination of Kendrick so far. He gets up, but Kendrick walks towards him and the two have a brief staredown. Rami is trying to say something to Kendrick, and he offers him another handshake. Kendrick raises his hand....BUT HE SLAPS RAMI ACROSS THE FACE! KENDRICK JUST SLAPPED HIS BEST FRIEND ACROSS THE FACE!

Jake: Oh no. Kendrick is getting a bit too far with what is going on. Kendrick grabs Rami to turn him around...BUT RAMI HITS A CLOTHESLINE! HE IS PUNCHING AND KICKING THE BODY OF KENDRICK! RAMI IS FURIOUS ALL OVER AS HE GIVES NO MERCY!

Edward: One thing about Rami is that when you disrespect him like that, he rebounds with no mercy.

Jake: Rami is continuing to beat down Kendrick, but Kendrick sneaks under the ropes as he stands outside of the ring. Rami is telling Kendrick to get his ass back to the ring, but Kendrick is having second thoughts as he walks around the ring. Rami quickly gets on top of the ring, and Kendrick walks towards the direction of Rami. RAMI IS RAISING HIS ARM IN THE AIR! FLYING CLOTHESLINE TO KENDRICK! RAMI CLOTHESLINED KENDRICK FEET FROM THE AIR!

Edward: Wow! Both men are down and out, and Rami is holding his head in pain again as Kendrick remains unconscious. Will Rami be the man to continue his odyssey towards RT? We will find out after this commercial break!

(Commercial Airs)

(Camera pans back to the ring)

Jake: We are back ladies and gentlemen as we are witnessing an insane match-up going on. Kendrick is now in the ring and has the Master Lock around Rami. Rami is moving his hands all around just to get some relief. Kendrick applies pressure to the submission even more, and Rami is squealing in pain.

Edward: Rami is elbowing the ribs of Kendrick. He continues to inflict more pain, but Kendrick has him up...AND HE HITS A SPINEBUSTER! KENDRICK NAILED THE SPINEBUSTER ON RAMI! HERE IS HIS CHANCE!

ONE......
TWO...........
KICKOUT!

Jake: And Rami kicks out at two!

Edward: Kendrick is furious right now in the ring. He wants to win this as badly as possible to increase his chances to become a World Champion. He has been talking about that dream for a long time, and he doesn't want that dream to escape.

Jake: Kendrick grabs the pants of Rami, and HE IS SETTING UP A POWERBOMB, BUT RAMI ELBOWS HIM ACROSS THE FACE! RAMI GETS DOWN, AND HE HITS A GUTWRENCH SUPLEX! BOTH MEN ARE OUT!

Edward: Nice move by Rami. He is aware of what Kendrick can do with that powerbomb, and he manages to escape.

Jake: Rami is lifting his hands up, as he awaits Kendrick to get up. Kendrick charges in at Rami, but Rami with a hip toss to Kendrick! Kendrick gets up to the ring as he tries to punch him, but Rami dodges as he heads to the ropes. HE HAS SET UP THE DISASTER COMBINATION! SHOULDER BLOCK AFTER SHOULDER BLOCK, AND A QUICK BACK TO BACK SUPLEX! HE SETS THE FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE ON KENDRICK, BUT HE KNEES HIM ON THE FACE!

Edward: Brilliant! Kendrick got up just in time, and he knees him for the counter.

Jake: Kendrick has Rami up, but Rami resists as he punches Kendrick across the face, but Kendrick pushes Rami towards the ropes....AND A DEVASTATING PELE KICK TO RAMI! RAMI MIGHT BE UNCONSCIOUS RIGHT NOW! HE GOES FOR THE PIN!

ONE.........
TWO.............
KICKOUT!

Edward: And Rami kicks out again at two! Kendrick is arguing with the ref of the speed of the counting, and the ref is telling him to cut it out. Kendrick murmurs under his breath, BUT RAMI WITH A QUICK ROLL-UP!

ONE..........
TWO........KICKOUT!

Jake: And Kendrick also kicks out at two. Both men get up on their feet, and they are exchanging blows to each other. Left after right, punch after punch! These two are fully going at it. Rami is gaining momentum as he punches and punches Kendrick across the face again and again.

Edward: Kendrick pushes Rami away from him. Kendrick is raising his hand as he sets up a clothesline, but Rami leans towards the ropes and he nails a one-hand bulldog! Kendrick groggily gets up, AND RAMI WITH A SPINEBUSTER! HE IS ON FIRE NOW!

Jake: Kendrick lies motionless in the ring, as Rami raises his hand. He leans towards the ropes, and a Five Knuckle Shuffle to Kendrick! Kendrick is certainly unaware of where he is, and Rami has Kendrick up! PAIN KILLER! RAMI HAS SET UP THE PAIN KILLER! IT CONNECTS! RAMI HAS WON THIS MATCH!

ONE..........
TWO...............
THREE!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

AD: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND GAINING 10 POINTS, RRRRAAAAMMMIIIIIII!

Jake: What a classic match to say at least. Both men delivered all they got, both had glorious and numerous opportunities to win it, but it seems Rami has the last laugh.

Edward: Rami now has 20 Points in the Leaderboard, and just a five-point difference from current leader Mike Cole. Rami is getting his momentum back in shape for the Race To 2013 Series!

(Camera shows Rami on top of the guardrail posing to the fans, as Kendrick leaves the ring with a sinister look)

(Camera shows Hornadore Long backstage in his office, on his iPhone 5)

(Mike Cole walks into the frame as boos are heard)

HL: Can I help you, Playa?

Mike Cole: Can you help me, what kind of question is that? No, I don't need your help, but this show does because you're letting little losers like Ryan Savage cost guys like ME, the future of this company, matches. I was on my way to picking up 10 points last week and what did that egomaniac do? He stuck his nose in my b---

(Ryan Savage walks into the frame, Aerial X Championship on his shoulder, cheers are heard)

Ryan Savage: Go on, finish what you were saying. Oh wait, you can't now, can you? It's obvious that you won't continue to say anything because you are WRONG, Mike Cole. You were the first to take the shots after you blindsided me prior to my match. So I returned the favor, and at Pick Your Poison, I'll make sure that you're hurt even worse after I toss you off the Elevation of Death structure.

Mike Cole: DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, RYAN!? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE BETTER OF US TWO AND I'M GOING TO PROVE IT AFTER I TAKE YOUR TITLE FROM YOU!

Ryan Savage: WHY WAIT 'TILL THEN? LET'S THROW IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!

HL: STOP IT!!! THIS IS MY OFFICE, MY SHOW AND THINGS ARE RUN MY WAY!! Now, it's obvious you two guys can't be bothered to remain away from each other until Pick Your Poison. So now, I'm adding consequence to it. Tonight, in both of your matches, if EITHER one of ya gets involved in the others match, you BOTH will be taken out of the Race to 2013 Series. Do you understand?

Ryan Savage: Yes, Mr. Long.

Mike Cole: This is some bullshit...

(Mike Cole storms off as the camera fades)

(Andre The Fireboy vs Liam Catterson - Pick Your Poison II Preview Airs)

(The Return by MGK hits, Ryan Savage gets a massive pop as he comes out)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: This... is a Race to 2013 Series Match scheduled for OOONNEEE FALLL!!! Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, he is the AERIAL X CHHHHHHHAAAMMPPPIIOOONN... RYYYYYAAAAAAAAANN SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!

Edward: We return to Mayhem as this crowd is killing my ears for our Aerial X Champion, Ryan Savage!!

Jake: Ryan's headed to Pick Your Poison in a few weeks, where he defends his title against Mike Cole, in also a Race to 2013 Series Match! High stakes in that match for both men.

Edward: And moments ago, GM Hornadore Long laid down the law to the two. If Ryan or Cole interfere in one another's matches, they'll both be out the Series!

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, VIP is booed as he makes his way down)

AD: His opponent, representing Lost Generation X, from OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA!!! He is ONE HALF of the BRRRROOOTTTHHHEERRHOOOODD CHAAMMPPIIOONNNSS... VIIIIIIIICCTTOOORRR!! ISSSAAAIIIAAHHH!! PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNCCCCEEEEE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Edward: And we’re quickly off! Savage and VIP both circle around the ring a bit, scouting each other out… Savage goes to lock up but VIP swats him away… And now they lock up! Savage pushing VIP into the corner turnbuckle and now lets out a big backhand chop! VIP grabs his chest as he tries to elusively escape the corner but Savage pushes him back into the turnbuckle… AND NOW LANDS ANOTHER BIG BACKHAND CHOP THAT ECHOS THROUGHOUT THIS ARENA!! And now Savage grabs VIP by the arm and tosses him hard into the opposite turnbuckle!... AND HERE COMES SAVAGE WITH A HEAD OF STEAM!!

Jake: SAVAGE LEAPS HIGH INTO THE AIR… AND OH MY LORD!! VIP GOT HIS LEGS UP AND KICKED SAVAGE RIGHT IN THE STOMACH KNOCKING HIM RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR!! SAVAGE HITS THE GROUND… AND NOW VIP LOOKS TO TAKE THE ADVANTAGE AS HE PULLS SAVAGE TO HIS FEET!!... A kick to the gut… followed by another one, really targeting the mid-section of Ryan Savage here, which is a really smart strategy, because in doing so, you take away most, if not all of Savage’s high-flying, high octane offense… which would definitely put him at a disadvantage in this match.

Edward: VIP now tosses him over his shoulders… AND OH MAN!! DROPS HIM RIGHT ACROSS THE KNEE!! SAVAGE DROPPED RIGHT ON HIS RIBS ACROSS THE KNEE OF VIP!! Ryan Savage on his knees now, clutching his ribs and coughing… VIP gets him up again and unloads with a right hand that forces Ryan Savage to back into the corner… VIP comes charging now… AND A CLOTHESLINE DELIVERED TO RYAN SAVAGE IN THE CORNER!! Savage now comes stumbling out of the corner as VIP runs off the ropes… AND WOW!! A STRAIGHT BOOT DELIVERED RIGHT TO THE FACE, DIRECTLY TO THE JAW!! SAVAGE HITS THE MAT AS VIP GOES INTO THE PIN!!

ONEEE!!... TWOO!!... NO! SAVAGE GETS A SHOULDER UP!!

Jake: VIP gets up, says something under his breath and now goes to pull Ryan Savage to a vertical base… BUT RYAN APPARENTLY STILL HAS SOME LIFE IN HIM AS HE CONNECTS WITH A RIGHT HAND TO THE JAW OF RYAN SAVAGE… AND NOW ANOTHER ONE… AND NOW A KICK TO THE SIDE… A SECOND ONE… AND NOW A LEAPING ENZIGURI TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD OF VIP WHO STUMBLES AROUND THE RING HERE WOOZY! RYAN SAVAGE DARTS TOWARDS VIP… AND NOW CONNECTS WITH A BACK ELBOW THAT NOCS VIP DOWN TO THE CANVAS!! AND NOW YOU CAN FEEL THE MOMENTUM SLOWLY STARTING TO SWITCH SIDES!!

Edward: VIP pulls himself to his knees… BUT LOOK OUT… OHHH WHAT A KICK… WHAT A KICK BY RYAN SAVAGE… RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE OF VIP…. PUTTING HIS LIGHTS OUT!! VIP SLUMPS DOWN TO THE MAT MOTIONLESS… AND NOW RYAN SAVAGE GLANCES OVER AT THAT TOP ROPE… REMEMBER, HE’S TAKEN A LARGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO HIS MID-SECTION AND RIBS… BUT NONTHELESS HE’S GOING UP THERE!! HE’S GOING TO PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE… HE HEADS TO THE APRON AND BEGINS CLIMBING THE TURNBUCKLE… LOOKING DOWN AT VIP WHO HAS YET TO MOVE STILL MOTIONLESS… SAVAGE SETS HIMSELF… AND HE LAPS OFF!! THIS IS IT FOLKS, ALL OR NOTHING!!

Jake: WEEELCCCOMMEEE TOOOOO CLEEVEELANDDD…. NOOOO!! VIP MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!! HE GOT OUT OF THE WAY!! OH NO!! AND RYAN SAVAGE CRASHES AND BURNS!! THIS ISN’T GOOD!! AND NOW VIP IS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE… CRAWLING OVER TO RYAN SAVAGE… ROLLING HIM OVER…. HOOKING THE LEG!!

ONEEE!!... TWOOO!!... THR—WAIT NO!! RYAN SAVAGE KICKED OUT!! RYAN SAVAGE KICKED OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE THREE!!

Edward: AND VIP IS THROWING A FIT HERE!! POUNDING HIS FISTS INTO THE CANVAS, AND YOU CAN’T REALLY BLAME HIM… I DON’T THINK ANYONE EXPECTED RYAN SAVAGE TO KICK OUT!! AND NOW HE GETS UP AND BEGINS SCREAMING AT THE REFEREE… HE HAD BETTER WATCH OUT HERE… Ryan Savage crawling over to the ropes here, and using them as an aid to pull himself to his feet, he’s taken loads and loads of punishment in this match… but he won’t quit! VIP turns around… ONLY TO BE MET WITH AN UPPERCUT BY RYAN SAVAGE… RYAN LOOKS TO GRAB HIM BUT HE GETS SHOVED OFF BY VIP WHICH SENDS HIM INTO THE ROPES…!!

Jake: VIP NOW MAKES A B-LINE AT RYAN SAVAGE… CHARGING WITH A HEAD OF STEAM!! OH BUT LOOK OUT!!... RYAN SAVAGE GRABS HIM…. AND HE CONNECTS WITH THE SACRIFICE!! IT CONNECTS!! MY GOD IT CONNECTS!! BUT WAS THAT ALL RYAN SAVAGE HAD LEFT!?!? HE COLLAPSES NEXT TO VIP… SLOWLY TRYING TO REGAIN HIMSELF… HE SLOWLY AND GINGERLY ROLLS VIP OVER TO HIS BACK… AND HE HOOKS THE LEG… IS IT ENOUGH?!?!

ONEEE!!... TWOOO!!... THREEE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

(The Return by MGK hits, Ryan Savage is still down, but is handed the Aerial X Championship and his arm raised)

AD: Here is your winner and receiving 10 Points, RYAN SAAAAAAAAAAVVVAAAAAGGGEEEE!!!

Edward: What a hard fought match, VIP shouldn't be ashamed at all! He put one hell of an effort and Ryan somehow makes it out with 10 points, as he joins Rami with 20 Points in 2nd Place!

(Updated Leaderboard shown)

(Ryan Savage gets to his feet as he poses his title up to the crowd as they cheer)

Jake: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S MIKE COLE! COLE SLITHERS INTO THE RING... COLE FINALE!! COLE FINALE ON RYAN! AND COLE QUICKLY HIGH TAILS AS HE TOOK A CHEAP SHOT!

Edward: AND THE MATCH WAS OVER, SO COLE AND RYAN STILL REMAIN IN THE SERIES! COLE JUST SHOWED A SIGN OF CLEVERNESS!

(Commercial Break)

(Skyline view of Denver, CO shown)

Jake: We return to Mayhem, LIVE in the Pepsi Center of Denver, Colorado!!! And let's take a look at Pick Your Poison, sponsored by the brand new video game, FWE'13, that launches in stores November 7th!

(Game play of ATF/Liam Catterson airs)

Edward: And there's the PyP Arena, with the two participants of our main event, Andre The Fireboy and Liam Catterson!

(Camera shows Liam hitting the Catterson Impact)

Jake: Will the Champ retain with that move?

(Camera shows ATF hitting the Flame Tornado)

Edward: Or will we crown a new Champ with that?

(DING DING DING)

(I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin hits, Frank Gieling makes his way)

AD: This is a Race to 2013 Series Triple Threat Match set for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, FRANK GIIIIIEEEEEEELLLIIINNNNGGGGG!!!

(Whispers in the Dark by Skillet hits, Marcus Spencer confidently struts down with the Brotherhood Title on his waist)

AD: His opponents, first, representing Lost Generation X, from England, he is one half of the BROTHERHOOD CHHHAAMMPPPIIIOONNNSSS... MARCUS SPPPPPPPPPEENNNCCEEERRRR!!

(Live To Rise by Soundgarden hits, Mike Cole comes down with a smirk to major boos)

AD: Their opponent, from New York City, The Self-Proclaimed "Greatest Wrestler To Ever Live" MIIIIIIIIIIIKKKEE COOOOOOOOOOLLLEEEEE!!

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, both Mike Cole and Marcus Spencer go for Frank Gieling and both guys team up with Frank Gieling. A double team assault made by Cole and Spencer as both stomp away at the midsection of….HEY LOOK, COLE TURNS ON SPENCER AND BOTH GUYS SENDS FIST TOWARDS EACH OTHER. Frank is starting to get to his feet and joins in the fight. Now both Cole and Gieling team up on Spencer…DROPKICK TO SPENCER BY COLE…And now, Gieling turns around Cole and sends a lariat to Cole

Edward: Now Frank pulls up Cole and Frank going for the clothesline, BUT COLE MISSES….GIELING TURNS AROUND, AND COLE HITS THE SPINEBUSTER…BUT MARCUS SPENCER COMES UP FROM BEHIND AND ATTACKS COLE. CLUBBING BLOWS TO THE BACK BY SPENCER…Spencer turns Cole around AND HITS THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK. COVER BY SPENCER…But Cole quickly kicks out….

Jake: And now, Frank drags up Spencer to his feet. European Uppercut by Gieling. And now, Gieling throws Spencer outside the ring BUT SPENCER HANGS ON…And now Frank comes for Spencer…BUT COLE ROLLS UP GIELING but a kickout by Gieling…

Edward: BUT LOOK AT SPENCER, CLIMBING UP HIGH….SPENCER, LOW DROPKICK TO COLE, SENDING COLE DOWN…And now, Spencer goes to bending back the leg of Cole, COLE REMAINS DOWN, IN AGONY….BUT LOOK AT THAT, GIELING CLOCKS SPENCER WITH A STEEL PIPE…

Jake: AND THAT IS LEGAL….SPENCER GETTING TO HIS FEET…AND ANOTHER BELT WITH THE STEEL PIPE BY GIELING….

Edward: But look, Cole comes up from hehind….AND A BUTTERFLY SUPLEX HITS GIELING….Gieling being stomped away by Cole and Cole continuing those vicious stomps, as Spencer tries to get to his feet…

Jake: And look, Spencer pulls around Cole, and now throws him into the corner, Spencer quickly charges for Cole….BUT COLE MOVES OUT THE WAY, SPENCER’S HEAD BEING CONTROLED BY COLE….RUNNING BULLDOG FROM COLE….Now Cole slides out the ring, and now searches under the ring. What will Cole pull…A CHAIR…A CHAIR BROUGHT INTO THE MATCH….AND LOOK, FRANK GIELING HITS THE GAME CHANGER TO SPENCER EARLY ON. COVER!

1…………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………

Edward: NO! COLE RUSHES IN AND BREAKS UP THE COUNT WITH THE STEEL CHAIR TO THE SPINE OF GIELING…And now, Gieling slumps from the body of Spencer and Cole continues to use the chair to his advantage. Now Cole gets rid of the chair and climbs on top of Gieling, Spencer reaching to the ropes once again. And now, Cole gives up on Gieling and approaches Spencer who is up….AND LOOK, BEAUTIFUL COL….NO, SPENCER DUCKS OUT THE WAY AND COLE TUMBLES TO THE MAT, AND NOW, SPENCER PICKS UP THE STEEL PIPE AND STARTS BASHING IT ACROSS THE HEAD OF COLE…GOOD LORD….

Jake: HE FOUND THE ADVANTAGE THERE, GIELING NOW STARTING TO GET TO HIS FEET. But Spencer is focused on taking out Cole. Spencer throws the pipe out the ring and now picks up Cole. Now throwing him into the corner, Spencer comes towards Cole. BUT LOOK, GIELING WITH THE BACKBREAKER LEGSWEEP TO SPENCER…

Edward: Gieling managed to save Cole there…As now, the two on one assault continues, with both Cole and Gieling teaming up to take out Spencer….Cole picks up Spencer, grabs the back of Spen….BUT SPENCER USING THE ELBOWS TO GET HIS WAY OUT. GIELING COMES TOWARDS SPENCER….BUT A CAPTURE SUPLEX BY SPENCER AND THE SPENCE IS ON FIRE….

Jake: You really called him The Spence? And now, Spencer slides out the ring. It looks like he is looking under the ring again. BUT COLE SLIDES OUT AND STARTS AMBUSHING SPENCER…And now look at Cole, throwing Spencer into the barricade…AND NOW, BASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE BARRICADE, GOOD LORD!

Edward: BUT LOOK AT GIELING, HIS IS GOING TO RISK SOMETHING HERE. SUICIDE DIVE TO COLE, AND THAT WAS A ROUGH TUMBLE BY BOTH MEN…

(Replay shown)

Jake: Lets have a look at this again on replay here…You can see that Spencer is being pounded by Cole at the barricade…And Cole turns around and hits the suicide dive on Cole…The risk did pay off…

(Live camera shown)

Edward: And now, both Cole and Gieling back in the ring. Cole is on all fours in the ring…And you can see, Gieling stomps away at Cole, lowering him to the mat. Spencer now slowly trying to make his way to the ring..

Jake: And now, Gieling forces Cole up to his feet…AND LOOK, GAME CHA…NO, COLE SHOVES GIELING OUT THE WAY….AND THE DEATH WRAP BY MARCUS SPENCER TO GIELING….

Edward: OUT OF NOWHERE…GREAT TIMING BY MARCUS SPENCER TO HIT THE NECKBREAKER LIKE THAT…And now, both Cole and Spencer stare at each other, they both are up on their feet and both guys circle the ring, with nothing but hatred in their eyes….AND BOTH GO FOR THE LOCK UP WITH SPENCER GRABBING THE NECK…

Jake: And now, Spencer gets behind Cole, punching the back. He pulls Cole towards him and now hits the European Uppercut. And now, throws him onto his shoulders…ARGENTINE BACKBREAKER BY SPENCER….

Edward: And now, Spencer looking for the cover on Cole….

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

Jake: BUT GIELING MANAGES TO BREAK UP THE HOLD…..

Edward: Just too…And now, Gieling drags Spencer off Cole by the right leg and now, Gieling stomps all around the body of Spencer, trying to get back his momentum.

Jake: And now, Gieling picks up the chair, AND STARTS SMASHING THE CHAIR OFF THE HEAD OF SPENCER…OH MY GAWD…Cole starting to get to his feet…And Frank Gieling throws Spencer to the corner…Frank charges for Spencer…AND HEADBUTSS THE MIDSECTION, GOOD LORD….

Edward: Gieling now throws Spencer to the middle of the ring…Gieling jumps up…DROPKIC…NO, SPENCER ROLLS OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HOME AS GIELING HAS NO CONTACT….

Jake: And now, all three men are grounded, you can see Cole is trying still to make his way to his feet. Cole is finally up, and now sees two men, lying on the floor for his advantage…Cole circles the ring and waits for the opportunity to rise…And look! Spencer is the one to be up first, AND YOU CAN SEE, COLE IS IN POSITION TO PUT WAY SPENCER…BUT HAS HE GOT THIS ONE IN THE BAG….

Edward: AND LOOK, ARMS IN THE AIR…THE COLE STRIKE, GOOD LORD, THE COLE STRIKE…COVER….

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

Jake: FRANK BREAKS IT UP AGAIN. THIS MAN WON’T STAY DOWN….

Edward: HE KNOWS A WIN TODAY WILL GIVE HIM THE ADVANTAGE FOR THE RACE TO 2013 SERIES. AND HE IS TRYING ALL HE CAN. LOOK AT COLE, HE IS PISSED OFF…WITH REASON…

Jake: Frank is in agony here. So is Cole…And both men get to their feet…And you can see, one hand of Spencer on the ropes…And now, Cole and Gieling, trade shots, both men in agony after they’ve thrown abuse towards each other…How long will this be kept up for…

Edward: AND LOOK, SPENCER CHARGING FOR CO...COLE THROWS SPENCER OUT THE RING….

Jake: AND SPENCER IS KNOCKED OUT WITH THAT POWERFUL FORCE OF FURY…Cole turns aro…GAME CHANGER, WHAT THE HELL?! THE GAME CHANGER TAKES OUT COLE…FRANK HAS GOT THIS!

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin hits, Frank Gieling gets up and celebrates)

AD: YOUR WINNER AND RECEIVING 10 POINTS... FRRRAAAAANKKK GIIIIIIIEEELLLLIIINNNGGGGG!!!

Edward: AND FRANK GIELING IS NOW IN FIRST PLACE!! HE'S GOT 33 POINTS AS HE'S PASSED MIKE COLE! FRANK'S NUMBER ONE NOW!! CONGRATS, WHAT A WIN!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera shows Liam Catterson walking alone backstage)

(Johnny Thompson approaches him)

JT: Excuse me, Liam, can I quickly get a word with you??

LSC: Make it quick, CHAMPIONS have better things to do, so don't waste my time...

JT: Well, earlier tonight, Johnny Nova was officially removed from Lost Generation X. What do you plan to do with your group now that it's one person short?

LSC: If I TOLD you what someone as amazing as me did, then what good would I be? I'd be as good as ...BarcaEdge. I don't need to tell ANYONE besides my group itself what we're planning on doing. My "plan" is sacred, and you will all know it when it happens. And who knows? It might happen tonight.

LSC: First things first, it's time to teach this kid Tyler Blade something about messing with the wrong person.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This is tonight's final Race to 2013 Series Match, where the person in last place will be ELIMINATED!...

(Say It To My Face by Downstait hits, Jason Skilled gets a pop)

AD: Introducing first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, he is the INTER-ANARCHY CHHHAAMMPPIIOONNN... JAAAAAAASSOOOONN SKIIIIILLLEEEDDDD!!

Edward: You heard Anthony correctly, folks! The person in last place at the end of this contest is OUT the Series! And right now, it's this man's opponent, Kevin Devastation!

Jake: KD has work cut out against someone red hot like Jason Skilled!

(To The World by Kanye West hits, Kevin Devastation confidently walks down, doing crotch chops to the crowd as he's booed)

AD: His opponent, representing Lost Generation X, from Charlotte, North Carolina, "The Icon" KEVIN DEEEEEEEVVVVAASSSTAATTTIIOOONN!!!!

Edward: KD quickly walking down as he knows what's for grabs tonight, his spot in the RT'13 Series!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: KD WASTES NO TIME AS HE STARTS PUMMELING JASON SKILLED WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS!! But the ref gets KD off of him! Jason gets some space as KD's screaming at him! The ref lets go and KD CHARGES BACK AT JASON!! BUT WAIT A MINUTE!!! JASON CAUGHT THE ARM! AND JASON TAKES HIM DOWN TO THE MAT...

Edward: CROSSFACE!! THE CROSSFACE IS LOCKED IN! AND KD QUICKLY TAPS! IT'S OVER!! KD'S OUT!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Say It To My Face by Downstait hits, Jason Skilled rolls out the ring and celebrates as KD starts pounding on the mat in anger)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND GAINING 15 POINTS, JASON SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLEEEEEEDDDD!!!

Jake: AND KD IS OUT THE SERIES! KEVIN DEVASTATION IS ELIMINATED FROM THE RACE TO 2013 SERIES! HE'S PISSED OFF AND I KNOW THE REST OF LGX MUST BE TOO, THEY'VE LOST YET ANOTHER MEMBER!!

Edward: KD's sour grapes at this point, he's just FURIOUS! And nonetheless, however, Jason Skilled now moves up with 33 Points, he's tied at the first seed with Frank Gieling!

Jake: ...Oh how things have changed in one broadcast of Mayhem...

(Tyler Blade is shown in his locker room sitting on a steel chair with the BoO on his lap)

Tyler: Liam Catterson called me a KID? Come on, he needed his grandfather Kevin Devastation to win his title FOR him... Did I need anyone to climb the ladder for me and unhook this briefcase? No. Liam, if it wasn't for ATF, everyone knows I would've been holding that title. But who knows, maybe after tonight, I could defeat you, cash in and defeat you again. Only this time, become the new World Champion. See you in a few minutes, it's game time.

(Tyler Blade winks, gets up and walks off)

Edward: Our main event, Tyler Blade vs Liam Catterson, that's up next!

(Commercial Break)

(War of Change by TFK hits, ATF makes his way to commentary)

Jake: IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME!! Here comes the man that will challenge Liam Catterson at Pick Your Poison for the World Heavyweight Championship in one of THE most anticipated Main Events FWE's seen!

(Edward & Jake stand up and shake hands with ATF as he sits down and joins the commentary table)

Edward: Welcome, Andre!

ATF: Glad to be here, Eddy. Let's see what our Paper Champ is capable of...

(HiiiPower by Kendrick Lamar hits, Tyler Blade is booed as he comes down)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This contest is set for ONE FALL!! Introducing first, from New York City, he is the Briefcase of Opportunity holder... TYLER BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDEEEEE!!!

Jake: One of my personal favorites, Tyler Blade! Last week, ATF and Tyler went at it, but the match was cut short due to interference by Liam Catterson...

(Replay airs)

Edward: And after that, we had a point where Tyler was about to cash in, but YOU, ATF, stopped him. Why did you do that?

ATF: It's nothing against this kid, Tyler Blade. He's not like The Best Wrestler Ever, but he's definitely not going to be the one to uncrowned Liam of that title. I want to show Liam that I'm not only a better Champion, but I can defeat him. And I'm not letting anyone get in the way of so.

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson comes out in his LGX attire)

AD: His opponent, from Shildon, UK, he is the leader of Lost Generation X and your WOOOOOOOOORRLLLDD HEAAAAAAAAVVVYYYWWWEEEIIIGGHHTT CHHHHAAMMPPIIIOONN... LIIIAAMMM CAAAATTTTTTTEERRSSSOOONNN!!!

Jake: Ever since forming Lost Generation X, Liam Catterson's been dominant and each and every week, his dominance has grown. And some say, Andre, with BarcaEdge retired, that you are the only hope left against Liam.

ATF: What kind of a dumb statement is that? ANYONE can take that choke artist down. He's done nothing but choke and without Kevin Devastation, he'd be at the bottom of the totem by now.

Edward: Liam and Tyler stare each ot--

ATF: Hold up, gentleman.

(ATF gets up and storms into the ring)

Jake: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! ATF'S IN THE RING AND HE'S GOING AFTER LIAM! THIS MATCH ISN'T OUT ON IT'S WAY YET!!! AND NOW TYLER BLADE'S GETTING INVOLVED! THIS BAD BLOOD IS INSANE!!

Edward: AND NOW ATF'S RETALIATING AT TYLER BLADE! BUT NOW LIAM'S BACK IN THIS!

(Marcus Spencer, VIP and Kevin Devastation charge out from the back)

Jake: AND NOW LOST GENERATION X!! LGX STORMS DOWN THE RAMP AND NOW IT'S 4 ON 2! TYLER AND ATF ARE SURROUNDED! AND THEY START AMBUSHING! THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Edward: TYLER GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND NOW IT'S A FULL PLEDGED ATTACK ON ATF!! BUT WAIT A MINUTE! TYLER BLADE!! HE'S GOT HIS BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY IN HAND! AND NOW HE'S TAKING DOWN MARCUS!

Jake: AND A SHOT TO VIP!! AND ONE FOR KD!!! AND NOW TYLER'S GOING FOR LIAM! HE'S GOT LIAM IN SIGHT AND HE'S GONNA CRACK HIS SKULL WITH I---

(An unknown man submerges from under the ring in LGX attire)

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! WHO THE HELL!? WHO IS THAT MAN!?!? HE'S BEHIND TYLER BLADE AND HE TURNS HIM OVER!! KICK TO THE GUT... CATTERSON IMPACT!! THE CATTERSON IMPACT CONNECTS!!

(Liam Catterson laughs and hugs the man)

Jake: WHO THE HELL IS THIS MAN!?! AND WHY'D HE HIT A CATTERSON IMPACT ON TYLER BLADE!? IS HE IN LOST GENERATION X!?!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

(The rest of LGX gets into the ring, Kevin Devastation with a mic)

KD: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE WELCOME TO LOST GENERATION X, THE COUSIN OF LIAM CATTERSON... MARTIN ARKLESS!!

Edward: SINCE WHEN DOES LIAM HAVE COUSINS?!

(Liam Catterson takes the mic)

LSC: AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT... WE GOT TWO...WORDS...FOR YA....

(Martin Arkless takes the mic)

MA: SUCK IT!

(Break it Down by the DX Band hits, Lost Generation X raise each others' arms up to boos and laugh at the crowd)

Jake: On a night where just about the whole Mayhem landscape has changed, LGX has added a new member and dammit this guy is a Catterson!

Edward: We're as good as doomed, Jake! LGX stands tall again and how the hell are these guys going to be stopped!?

Jake: I wish I could tell, but for now, we're signing out! Good night everybody, from Denver!!

(Marcus, KD & VIP do crotch chops as Liam and Martin pose on the turnbuckles)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
https://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

October 27th, 2012
Page 1 of 1