FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 30th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

June 30th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: June 30th 2013   June 30th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(12 Days Until Glory Road)

(Burn It Down by Linkin Park hits, the camera settles into BMO Harris Bradley Center, red and white pyros blast from the stage as the camera circles a cheering, sold out crowd, before settling to the commentary desk)

Edward: Live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it is the second to last edition of Sunday Night Mayhem before Glory Road! A night full of action it will be. Edward Thomas alongside my broadcast partner Jake Evans. Take it away, Jake-o!

Jake: Tonight is definitely going to be great. In our main event, Andre The Fireboy teams with long time rival Liam Catterson to take on BarcaEdge and Martin Arkless. The two pairs of rivals will be in opposite corners for what should be a great main event!

Edward: And later on tonight, we have it understood that Farid will have announcements, but I will be making them on his behalf. And speaking of which, who is the man that he chose as Christopher Black's partner for Glory Road? So many questions, find out all the answers tonight!

(Camera shows Chris Elite in the ring getting set for action)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is set for OOONNEE FFAAALLL!! Already in the ring, from Brooklyn, New York... CHRRIIISS ELLLIIITTTEEE!!

Jake: Chris Elite gets set for action here as he faces a tough opponent for sure...

(On To The Next One by Jay-Z hits, Tyler Blade is booed as he comes out to the stage with a smug look on his face, the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist)

AD: Introducing his opponent, from The Empire State of Mind, he is the WOOOOOOOORRRRLLLD... HEEEEEEEEEAAAVVVYYYYWEEEIIIGHTTT... CHHHHHAAAAMMPPIIOOOOOOOOOONNN!!... TYYYYLLLLEERRRR BLAAAAADDDEEEE!!!

Edward: Here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, and boy does he not look happy.

Jake: Can you blame him!? Last week, Tyler Blade intended on taking off from competition until Glory Road, where he defends his title against suspended challenger Ryan Savage. But what did Farid do? He forced him to come back here tonight and face Chris Elite. I find that ridiculously unfair. Tyler made a point, no other World Champions in sports have to risk their health but him! Ridiculous on Farid's part I believe.

Edward: Whatever you say... hey what in the world? Some sort of frenzy's occuring in the crowd! Get a camera into the crowd!

(The camera pans into the crowd, as it shows Ryan Savage making his way out, holding a ticket)

Jake: What the hell!? That's Ryan Savage! Why is he here!? He's suspended until Glory Road!

Edward: Well, Jake, no one said he couldn't purchase a ticket. And it looks like Ryan's done just that. Ryan's got a ticket to Mayhem here tonight!

(Ryan Savage takes a seat in the first row and smirks at Tyler Blade, who is shown with an angered look on his face)

Jake: This is ridiculous. A front row seat. What an attention seeker!

Edward: AND LOOK AT CHRIS ELITE! CHRIS ELITE ATTACKING TYLER BLADE AS HE WAS LOOKING AT RYAN!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: THE BELL SOUNDS AS ELITE IS CONTINUOUSLY UNLOADING SHOTS ONTO TYLER WHOSE DOWN IN THE CORNER! And the ref finally gets Elite off as he's backing up. Tyler's getting up in the corner, AND NOW ELITE CHARGES FORWARD!! ...

Jake: GOING FOR A DOUBLE KNEE, BUT TYLER DODGES! AND ELITE HITS BOTH KNEES AGAINST THE TURNBUCKLE! Tyler he grabs him, German Suplex! Tyler now looks back at Chris Elite, whose down, with a look of anger in his eyes! I don't blame him! Tyler now grabs Elite, AND PLANTS HIM WITH DDT!

Edward: Tyler now looking over at Ryan Savage, but he turns his attention back to the down Elite, AND HE ELBOW DROPS HIM! Tyler now goes for the cover...

ONE........................... TWO........................... KICKOUT!

Jake: And now Tyler stands up, and he grabs his hair, and lets out the sweat, signature taunt as he awaits Chris Elite, who slowly gets to his knees. AND TYLER, ROUNDHOUSE KICK...NO, ELITE DUCKED THE THUNDEROUS FOOT, AND HE ROLLS HIM UP!! AN UPSET HERE!!

ONE........................... TWO........................... KICKOUT!

Edward: Oh, I thought Elite almost had him that time! And now both men get to their feet and the same time, and charge at each other! Tyler goes for a Clothesline, but Elite ducks and runs off the ropes, DROPKICK CONNECTING! And now Chris Elite goes up to the top rope!!

Jake: BUT TYLER GETS UP AS SOON AS HE CAN!! AND HE CHARGES UP THE ROPES AND NOW EXCHANGES SHOTS WITH ELITE!! BUT ELITE GETS THE BETTER OF THE CHAMPION! AND NOW ELITE, GETTING HIM IN POSITION FOR A SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB PERHAPS!

Edward: AND HE GOES FOR IT, BUT TYLER HELD ONTO THE ROPES! AND NOW HE HITS ELITE WITH SHOTS, AND ELITE SLIPS OUT! AND HE COMES CHARGING BACK, BUT TYLER WITH A BACK KICK, SENDING ELITE DOWN!! AND NOW TYLER BLADE GOES UP TO THE TOP ROPE FROM THE SECOND!

Jake: IS HE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING!? YES!!...EYE OF THE STORM!! CONNECTING!! INTO THE COVER!!

OOOOONNNEEEE!!........................... TWWOOOOOOOOO!!........................... THR--- KICKOUT!

Edward: WOW! ELITE GOT THE SHOULDERS UP! AND TYLER'S JUST POUNDING THE MAT IN FRUSTRATION! Ryan Savage looks on pleased from the front row. And now Tyler Blade wants to end it! He measures Chris Elite! Chris Elite uses the ropes to get to his feet...

Jake: AND NOW TYLER, FROM BEHIND, BLADE OUT!! NO!! ELITE HELD ON TO THE ROPES, AND TYLER COMES CHARGING BACK WITH A CLOTHESLINE! BUT ELITE GRABS HIS ARM, AND GOES UNDERNEATH, NECKBREAKER!! NECKBREAKER CONENCTS!! HOOK OF THE ELG!

Edward: COULD THIS BE AN UPSET!?

OOOONNNEEE!!........................... TWOOOOOOOOO!!........................... TH--- KICKOUT!

Jake: BUT TYLER GETS THE SHOULDER UP IN THE NICK OF TIME!! And now Chris Elite, gets up to his feet, and now just staring down the Champion whose trying to get back up. Elite's got an idea in mind I can tell!

Edward: Tyler's getting up to a knee! AND I THINK ELITE WANTS TO GO FOR THAT BABY ACE CRUSHER!! HE TURNS AROUND AND RUNS OFF THE ROPES, AND REBOUNDS... THE EXECUTION!! OH MY GOD!!!! ELITE RAN INTO THE EXECUTION FROM TYLER BLADE OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!

Jake: GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! TYLER BLADE, SO SLICK! TYLER JUST AWAITED ON THAT ONE KNEE, AND RIGHT AS ELITE CAME RUNNING BACK FROM THE ROPES HE GOT UP AND HIT THE EXECUTION! UNEXPECTED THERE, AND THAT IS WHY HE'S THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Edward: AND TYLER SMIRKING AT RYAN IN THE CROWD, AND TURNS HIS ATTENTION BACK TO CHRIS ELITE. ELITE GETS TO HIS FEET, AND HE'S USING THE ROPES, TYLER'S BEHIND HIM. ELITE LETTING GO OF THE ROPES... BLADE OUT!! BLADE OUT!!! THIS TIME IT CONNECTS! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!

OOOOOOONNNNEEEEE!!!........................... TWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!........................... THREEEEEEEE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(On To The Next One hits, Tyler Blade gets to his feet and grabs his World Championship, grasping it tightly with one arm as the referee raises his other arm up)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, TYYYYYYYYLLLEERRR BLAAAAAAAADDDEEEE!!

Jake: Wow! What an amazing contest to kick off Mayhem here tonight! Tyler Blade victorious over Chris Elite, who put up a great fight here tonight against the World Heavyweight Champion, who's superior mind led him to prevailing victorious here tonight

(Tyler Blade gets on the turnbuckle, and raises his World Title up and looks in the direction of Ryan Savage who is stood up, applauding)

Edward: And there's the staredown! Ryan Savage might be suspended, but he definitely got around it as tonight he bought a ticket to watch his opponent for Glory Road in action!

Jake: It all goes down at Glory Road in 12 Days! Ryan Savage challenges Tyler Blade for the World Heavyweight Championship.

(2K Sports: FWE'14 Trailer Plays)

(Commercial Break)

AD: This next match is scheduled for ONE FAAALLLL!

(Blonde Bad and Beautiful – Airbourne hits and Kristina Oullet walks out to boo’s.)

AD: Introducing first, she’s reigning in from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 114 pounds… the Blonde Bombshell…. KRISSSTINAAA OOOUULLET!

Edward: Kristina has had a few rough months following the Commencement of Brutality match for the Hellcats Champion, Kristina is definitely looking to regain some momentum from this upcoming matchup.

Jakes: That’s right, Kristina’s seemed to fall away from the fray as of late, but a victory here tonight will definitely bring her name into the bunch once again.

(Famous – Puddle of Mud hits and Vanessa Diaz walks out to a mixed reaction.)

AD: Introducing her opponent, she reigns from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 123 pounds… The Paparazzi Princess… VANESSA DIIIIAZ!

Jake: And now her opponent, the newcomer Vanessa Diaz. If she were to pick up a victory over a Hellcat like Kristina, it would definitely make quite the impression.

Edward: Well we’re going to find out now, as this match gets underway!

(Ding, Ding, Ding!)

Edward: And bell ring and the two lock up, with Kristina gaining controlling with the side headlock. Vanessa attempting to use the ropes to push Kristina, but that headlock is in tight. Vanessa now with punch in the mid-section of Kristina, fighting away.

Jake: Vanessa hits the ropes but rebounds into a big boot! Vanessa stunned, Kristina possibly looking to put Vanessa away early with the Canadian DDT! NO! Vanessa twisting out of it, hitting a DDT of her own.

Edward: Vanessa jumps into the pin, but Kristina kicks out before one. Nowhere near enough to keep Kristina down. Vanessa jumping onto her feet and hitting Kristina with a big kick to the ribs. Kristina on her hands and knees, the wind knocked out of her lungs with that kick!

Jake: Kristina gets back to her feet but Vanessa immediately taking her back down with a face buster, this is not how I expected this match to start off. Vanessa catching Kristina off guard here.

Edward: Vanessa slowly picking Kristina up, but Kristina pushing her away, Vanessa trying to regain control… BUT WALKING INTO A SPEAR! You could feel the momentum come to a holt with a move! Pain stewing across the face of Vanessa as Kristina blasted her with a spear.

Jake: Vanessa stumbling to her feet, and Kristina takes her down with a snapmare. Vanessa in a seated position as Kristina hit the rope… Kristina with a big kick to the Vanessa. Vanessa’s head hitting the canvas as it snapped back. Kristina now with the pin.

1………………………………………

2…KICKOUT!

Edward: Vanessa getting her shoulder up as the referee’s hand hit the mat for two. Kristina’s not impressed, pulling Vanessa to her feet by the strands of her hair. Pulling Vanessa in for the end… Cana… No! Vanessa fighting out of it again. Doing whatever it takes to avoid that Canadian DDT.

Jake: Vanessa kicking Kristina just above the knee, forcing Kristina down to one leg. Watching Vanessa, L.A MAKEOVER! VANESSA HIT THE L.A MAKEOVER! The Pin!

1……………………………………………..

2…………………………………………….

3………KICKOUT!

Jake: No Kristina gets the shoulder up just before 3! And Vanessa cannot believe it, pleading with the referee that it was three! Attempting to pin Kristina once more!

1…………………………………………

2………………………………...........

3…..KICKOUT!

Edward: And Kristina kicks out again, Vanessa is in disbelief, now signalling to put Kristina down for good. Kristina gingerly getting to her feet, Vanessa grabbing her for what could be the California Dream… NO! KRISTINA FIGHTS OUT! K.O.! KRISTINA HITS THE HEEL KICK OUT OF NOWHERE! FALLING INTO THE COVER!

1……………………………………..

2……………………………………..

3……………………………………..

(Ding, Ding, Ding!)

(Blonde, Bad and Beautiful – Airbourne hits and Kristina stumbles back to her feet.)

AD: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH…. KRRRRISSTINA OOOOOUUULLET!!

Jake: Solid Hellcats contest here tonight as Ouellet prevails over Diaz!

(Camera shows Farid in his office, seated at his desk on the computer)

(Ethan Hayes enters quickly and leans over his desk)

XX: Hey! Hey! Knock first.

Ethan: Don't play games with me, Farid. Last week, I don't know who that monster was, but I want to know his name. I don't know anything about this guy. I don't think anyone but you do. Who the hell is this guy!?

XX: Look, Ethan, Edward Thomas will give answers later on tonight, so you'll have to wait with the rest of the world.

Ethan: You better warn this monster, I don't care how big he is, he is not taking my Championship.

(Ethan Hayes barges out in fury, slamming the door)

(Camera fades back to the arena, and goes up to the stage as Paul Hornman walks out onto it to boos, holding a microphone and Mike Cole's All or Nothing Briefcase)

Edward: Well, there's Paul Hornman, the man that was revealed as Mike Cole's "Savior" last week. I wonder what is the connection this man and Cole have.

PH: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Hornman. Last week, I was introduced by none other than Mike Cole to the pro wrestling phenomenon known as FWE. I've come out to give a brief little information about myself. I am a businessman. An entrepeneur of professional wrestling. But most importantly, I am a man of controversy. Some of you may know me from my work in past companies, and some may not. But the bottom line is, I am the representative of the man I am about to introduce.

PH: Ladies and gentleman, please stand up to your feet and give a warm welcome to an All or Nothing Briefcase holder, and YOUR future World Champion, MIKE! COOOOOLLEEE!!

(Hornman points to the entrance way as Top of the World by Cervello hits, Mike Cole comes out to boos with a smirk on his face, embracing with Hornman, as they make their way down the ramp)

Jake: Well, the man known as Paul Hornman seems like a normal business agent, as he's representing Mike Cole, whose recently shown an attitude change. But I think it's for the better.

Edward: Oh give me a break! That Hornman man is his "savior" so there has to be something going on, because Hornman has been the man behind Cole's attitude change!

Jake: Why blame the innocent man? He's innocent until proven guilty. I think Mike Cole's character change was of his own common sense. The man didn't win a match for a long time, and looks to finally snap a losing streak that's been over his head for a few months. Mike Cole takes on Frank Gieling in a few moments, stay tuned!

(Commericial Break)

(Camera shows Frank Gieling standing in the ring with Davonte Hoskins, across from Mike Cole, as I Will Remain – The Veer Union plays in the background.)

(Camera pans over to ringside where Jason Skilled is sat on a chair)

Edward: We're back on Mayhem as Frank Gieling gets set for action against Mike Cole, and seated at ringside is Jason Skilled. And Jake, over this week, it was announced on FWE's website.that Jason Skilled will be taking on Mike Cole at Glory Road, one on one!

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, Cole and Gieling both lock up and Hornman is chanting on Cole, as Cole brings the knee to the ribs, Gieling now lets go and they both lock up, Cole takes advantage of the arm and now starts pulling him to the corner.

Edward: Now Cole throwing the arm off the corner, AND HE HITS THE ENZIGURI ON GIELING. Gieling is lifted to his feet, and now they both lock up, and Cole is trying to take control, GAME....NO, GIELING NEARLY HIT IT, AND NOW COLE COMES TO GIELING, PRESSING HIS BODY INTO THE ROPES, AND GIELING IS IN DANGER.

Jake: Now Gieling trying to fight back, the referee comes over and breaks the hold, you can see Hornman applauding Cole, as Cole now picks up Gieling, BUT GIELING BRINGS THE HEAD TO THE SKULL OF COLE, A NICE HEADBUTT AND GEILING RUSHING TO START A SERIES OF STOMPS ON COLE.

Edward: And listen to that noob, Paul Hornman shouting and saying to the referee that wasn't allowed, AND LOOK AT HOSKINS, SHOUTING AWAY AT HORNMAN. Gieling gets distracted, AND COLE ROLLS HIM UP....

1...................................................................................................

2...................................................................................................

3......................................KICKOUT

Jake: AND A KICKOUT BY GIELING. Gieling gets to his feet, so does Cole, AND GIELING SENDS A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE OF MIKE COLE. Mike Cole trying to get to his feet, AND GIELING NOW HAS THE CHICKEN WING ARMBAR IN, AND COLE IS MOVING ALL AROUND THE RING, TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE....

Edward: STRONG EFFORT BY GIELING TO TRY AND MAKE COLE TAP, BUT WILL IT WORK? AND YOU CAN SEE COLE IS TRYING TO REACH TO THE ROPES, WITH THAT ONE FREE ARM. AND HORNMAN SHOUTING ON, TELLING HIM TO PRESS ON

Jake: OH LORD, THIS COULD BE IT FOR COLE. BUT COLE FREES HIMSELF.....Now Cole gets back to his feet, GIELING HITS GAME CHANGER ON COLE, HORNMAN IS SCREAMING AND GELING FOR THE COVER

1...................................................................................................

2...................................................................................................

3..................................................................KICKOUT

Edward: AND COLE KICKS OUT MUCH TO THE APPLAUSE OF PAUL HORNMAN. Now Gieling wraps the headlock around Cole, and Cole struggling to fight out of this, what can Cole do?

Jake: Now Gieling has Cole to his feet, Cole trying to fight out of the headlock, but Gieling now lets go, quickly getting behind, AND A ZIG-ZAG ON COLE. Gieling now throws Cole to his feet, shoves him in the turnbuckle, and now Cole resting, GIELING GOING FOR A CHARGE, BUT LOOK! COLE MOVES OUT THE WAY ANDF THE RUNNING NECKBREAKER HITS GIELING

Edward: Cole trying to recover from this ambush, as Cole looks to take control and now Cole climbing the turnbuckle, AND LOOK AT THIS BY COLE. DIVING HEADBUTT HITS, OH MY GAWD, AND COLE HAS GIELING DOWN....

Jake: Gieling now rolling to the side of the ropes, as Hornman and Cole go for a little discussion, and I think Hornman has told his client to finish this one.

Edward: Gieling is struggling to get to his feet, Cole has the advantage in this one, AND LOOK, LOOK AT COLE AND THIS MOVE....

Jake: TEAR'D APART HITS, AND THAT IS IT FOR GIELING, COVER BY COLE, CAN HE DO IT?

3...................................................................................................

(DING DING DING)
(Top of the World hits, Mike Cole and Paul Hornman celebrate in the ring with the fans booing)
AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEE!!
Edward: Cole wins! Cole has finally won a match for the first time in several months! I don't know what formula Paul Hornman has used, but this man has saved Cole from a big career drought. I must say I'm impressed.
(Mike Cole gets on the turnbuckle, and stares down Jason Skilled)
Jake: And now the eye down, as Jason Skilled sits at ringside to see his Glory Road opponent. HEY WAIT! JASON'S GETTING UP, AND HE'S APPROACHING THE RING!! JASON'S IN THE RING, AND NOW THE CONFRONTATION! ARE THEY GONNA FORGET GLORY ROAD, IS IT GOING TO BE THROWN DOWN NOW!?
(Paul Hornman backs Mike Cole up, and they both exit the ring, as Cole winks at Jason who looks on from the ring)
Edward: Oh what a coward. Mike Cole backing down from a fight with Jason Skilled, but there won't be anywhere to go at Glory Road.
Jake: Paul Hornman saves his client after he just fought a match with Frank Gieling. Damn, Ed, relax.

(Camera pans over to the commentary desk)

Jake: Shifting gears, ladies and gentleman, it is time for the announcements.

(Edward Thomas enters the ring with a microphone)

Edward: Hello, ladies and gentleman. On behalf of Farid, I've been given permission to lay out these next few announcements regarding FWE, and Glory Road most importantly!

Edward: First and foremost, for the Showdown of the Ages, Andre The Fireboy takes on BarcaEdge in 3 Stages of Hell. And these 3 stages that the 2 icons will partake in, go in the order of First Blood! Tables! And if necessary, the third will be settled in the death-defying Barbed Wire Steel Cage!

Edward: Now, as for Christopher Black's partner. I was told not to reveal the man, as the mystery man chosen by Xtreme Xfactor will be revealed later on tonight.

Edward: Moving on, last but not least, last week, it was the debut of a monster in FWE. A man Farid chose to be the fifth participant in the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble. I have no information whatsoever on this man, with the exception of his name, that being Tyler Krockett. I have no clue where this man comes from, what his motive is, nothing but his name, and his intimidating presence...

(Edward Thomas exits the ring and returns to commentary)

Jake: Well, up next, Carlos Rosso takes on Inter-Anarchy Champion Ethan Hayes!

(Commercial Break)

(Camera returns to the ring as Teddy Hart and VIP are sat at the commentary desk, on opposite sides, as Carlos Rosso and Ethan Hayes are in the ring)

Edward: Back on Mayhem as Teddy Hart and VIP join us at commentary, as they watch two of their three opponents in the Inter-Anarchy Championship Scramble at Glory Road face off.

(DING DING DING)
Jake: Hayes and Rosso both lock up and Rosso takes control of the back, but Hayes escapes the hold, and catches the face with the right hand. Now Rosso sent to the corner and VIP, what do you make on this?

VIP: I look at Carlos Rosso as a strong hopeful for the Inter-Anarchy Championship but not before I take my hands on it

Teddy Hart: You had the chance and you blew it…

VIP: Okay Teddy, shut up. I’m sure you’d not survive against a cash in?

Edward: Now Rosso takes control of Hayes again, BUT HAYES WITH A DDT SMASHING THE FACE INTO THE CANVAS. Now Rosso rolls out the ring, AND HAYES RUSHING TO THE TURNBUCKLE. GOING FOR A DIVING CLOTHESLINE, BUT ROSSO LEAPS OUT THE WAY.

Teddy Hart: What an idiot

Jake: Now Rosso gets to his feet, Hayes struggling to fight now, as Hayes throws Rosso back into the ring, AND NOW LOOK AT ROSSO, THROWING HAYES INTO THE TABLE...

VIP: I don't know, but I think that was a message sent to me. The way he is looking at me, his attitude is getting reckless....

Edward: Now both men in the ring, as Hayes is getting to his feet. HAYES SHOVES ROSSO OFF THE ROPES, AND DELIVERS A STUNNING BIG BOOT. Now Hayes picks up Rosso, AND LOOK AT THIS. STAY DOWN BY HAYES HITS, ROSSO IS DOWN, HAYES FOR THE COVER

1.............................................................................................................
2.............................................................................................................
3.............................................KICKOUT

Jake: AND ROSSO KICKS OUT. Now a headlock being placed on Rosso by Hayes, and Hart, what do you think about these two guys, do they pose much of a challenge come Glory Road?

Teddy Hart: I am a former New Age Champion, Jake. I know what challenges come when it comes to the fact that a championship is on the line and I am not going to back off just so Hayes , Rosso or anyone else can snatch that chance.

Edward: Hayes and Carlos are back to their feet. AND A LEFT HOOK TO THE FACE BY ROSSO, ROSSO GETTING THE UPPER HAND TO HAYES, AND HAYES.....LANDED WITH THE GERMAN SUPLEX. Hayes now trying to get to his feet, but Rosso hits a great dropkick to the face. Damn!

Jake: Now Rosso picks up Hayes AND THIS MOVE IS GOING TO BE DEADLY, ROSSO SETTING UP THE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER NOW, but Hayes drops down, THROWS A FIST TO ROSSO, HE DUCKS. AND ROSSO HITS THE GERMAN SUPLEX.

Edward: Rosso now wanting Hayes back to his feet as Hayes scraping his body across the canvas, and using the ropes to get himself to his feet. AND LOOK AT THIS, ROSSO IS GETTING PREPARE FOR THIS. OH MY GAWD, HEAVY RAIN HITS, AND ROSSO MIGHT HAVE THE WIN UNDER HIS COLLAR. COVER BY ROSSO....

1.............................................................................................................
2.............................................................................................................
3......................................................................KICKOUT

Edward: AND HAYES NOW KICKS OUT. The Inter-Anarchy Champion showing us all that he means business, he will not let go of the championship.

Jake: Hayes is picked up to his feet by Rosso, AND NOW THE CHICKEN WING ARMBAR HOLD IS IN TIGHT BY ROSSO....

Edward: BUT LOOK, HAYES IS NEAR THE ROPES, HE HAS ONE ARM FREE. Hayes looks like he is going to escape this one, and VIP, Hayes stole your championship you say, does the championship scramble play an advantage to you?

VIP: I don't care to be honest, Edward. I know I am going to win anyways, all down to my talent. This is my moment to fix things, my moment to make sure I am a champion for more than a day. Hayes does not deserve that championship, no matter what he says.
Jake: Hayes and Rosso both lock up, and n0ow Hayes is pushing Rosso into the corner, and now bringing the knees to the ribs. Now Hayes has control once again, and now he plays Rosso on top of the turnbuckle. Now Ethan Hayes climbs up, BUT ROSSO IS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK, HAYES TRYING TO KEEP HIS ADVANTAGE RUNNING, BUT CAN HE???

Edward: AND LOOK, SUPERPLEX, AND BOTH MEN LOOK DESTROYED IN THAT RING, WHAT AN IMPACT, GREAT WORK FOR BOTH MEN!

Jake: VIP and Hart watching closely as Rosso and Hayes struggle to get to their feet. This is becoming an intense match!

Edward: And now, Rosso strikes first by getting to his feet. AND NOW LOOK, I THINK HE IS GOING TO TRY AND PUT AWAY HAYES, THIS COULD BE IT. HAYES IN TROUB…..

(A flame pyro blasts as the arena turns dark, Awaken by Disturbed hits as smoke fills the stage)

Edward: OH DEAR GOD, SHADES OF LAST WEEK, NOT THIS AGAIN...

(Tyler Krockett emerges from the smoke and marches down to the ring)

Jake: OH NO, HERE WE GO. THE MONSTER KNOWN AS TYLER KROCKETT AND LOOK, BOTH VIP AND HART RUSHES IN THE RING, AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO ATTACK HAYES OR ROSSO, DESPITE THE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN SAID, A COMMON UNITY HERE

Edward: AND LOOK, KROCKETT IS IN THE RING, AND LOOK AT THESE GUYS GOING FOR KROCKETT, FOUR ON ONE, BUT LOOK, VIP…….CHOKESLAMED BY KROCKETT, BUT LOOK, THE THREE MEN STILL ON HIM, ROSSO, HAYES AND HART ATTACKING KROCKETT, IT’S THREE AGAINST…..

Jake: UPPERCUT TO HART, HART IS OUT…..AND ELBOW TO THE GUT OF HAYES, AND NOW HE SENDS ROSSO RUNNING TO THE ROPES AND DELIVERS A STUNNING BIG BOOT TO THE FACE, ROSSO ALREADY IN AGONY TO START THINGS OFF WITH. HART COMES BACK AT KROCKETT, AND LOOK……WHAT A CHOKESLAM INTO THE CANVAS, OH MY LORD

Edward: AND NOW, KROCKETT WITH A SERIES OF BLOWS TO THE FACE OF HAYES. AND LOOK AT KROCKETT, OH MY GAWD, HE HAS TAKEN OUT THREE MEN, CAN HE TAKE OUT A FOURTH?

Jake: AND LOOK, LOOK AT THIS, THE MOST PATTERNED MOVE FOR KROCKETT TO MAKE….REST IN HELL HITS, AND HAYES IS LAID OUT

(Krockett soon stands in the middle of the ring, all four men are unable to move as Krockett raises his hands and throws them back down as fire blares from the four corners of the ring, Awaken by Disturbed hits again)

Jake: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, THIS MAN IS A HAZARD TO FWE. THIS GUY COULD BE THE DEMON THAT COULD BE THE THREAT OF THESE GUYS

Edward: I DON’T LIKE ANYONE’S CHANCES IN FWE NOW, WITH THIS CHARACTER IN THE SCENE, AND I THINK THIS MAN IS GOING TO BRING A NEW LEVEL OF DOMINANCE IN FWE.
(Commercial Break)

(Liam Catterson and Andre The Fireboy are shown backstage in a hallway)

ATF: Now you listen to me, Catterson. Tonight, I want BarcaEdge to go down. I don't care about your little failure LGX meltdown rivalry with your baby cousin, but damn straight, you better stay out of my way.

Liam: Listen to you, tough guy. You really think your threats scare me? I've defeated you time and time again. If anyone's staying out the other man's way, it's you. Because I am not afraid to Bury you.

(Camera fades back to the ring as DaVonte Hoskins is getting set, Frank Gieling standing behind him)

(Bark At The Moon by Ozzy Osbourne hits, Christopher Black makes his way to the ring, holding the Brotherhood Championships on his shoulders)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This contest is set for one fall... Making his way to the ring, from Charleston, West Virginia, he is the Brotherhood Champion... CHHRRRIIISSTTOOPPHHEERRR BLAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!

Jake: Time for this next contest on Mayhem, as Christopher Black takes on DaVonte Hoskins of the BW Agency, with Frank Gieling, as they will challenge him and his mystery partner at Glory Road for his Brotherhood Championships.

Edward: I can't wait to see who his partner is! But when will the man reveal himself is my question!

(DING DING DING)
Jake: So Black and Hoskins both lock up and Hoskins is trying to shove Hoskins in the corner, but Hoskins is now shoving him to the ropes. Black is trying to fight back but Hoskins knees the ribs and now, sends Black out the ring, with a clothesline.

Edward: Now you can see Gieling is taunting and mocking Black, as Black is dragged to his feet by Hoskins, and now Black fighting back, hitting the ribs with the left hands, and Black is fighting. BUT LOOK, GIELING CATCHES HIS ATTENTION, AND THE BACKBREAKER BY HOSKINS HITS, NICE DISTRACTION THERE BY GIELING.

Jake: Now Hoskins throws Black into the ring, as Black now tries to get to his feet. BUT LOOK AT THAT DROPKICK BY HOSKINS. Hoskins now climbs on top of Black AND LOOK AT HOSKINS WITH THOSE PUNCHES, BLACK IS TRAPPED, AS HOSKINS DELIVERS THE PUNCHES TO THE FACE. OH MY GAWD…..

Edward: Hoskins now lifted up to his feet by his own free will, as Black struggles up, Hoskins helps him up AND NOW HOSKINS RAMS BLACK INTO THE CORNER. Now Hoskins sees Black stumbling out of the corner, AND NOW HOSKINS IS CALLING BLACK TO GET TO HIS FEET, OH NO, HOSKINS MIGHT HAVE BLACK IN TROUBLE.

Jake: HOSKINS IS COMING TO BLACK, AND LOOK, BLACK COUNTERS, AND LOOK AT THIS…OH MY GAWD, A NICE COUNTER, HOSKINS IS NOW IN TROUBLE. GAME ENDER, OH MY FREAKING LORD, COVER BY BLACK…..

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………
2…………………………………………………………………………………………………
3…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: AND A KICKOUT BY HOSKINS. Now Black has the advantage in this part, as Gieling is walking about the outside of the ring, wanting Hoskins to get to his feet, but Black has him in the headlock, and Hoskins is trying to get to his feet….

Jake: Hoskins is getting up to his feet, and you can see that Black is losing control, HOSKINS IS FREE. Hoskins and Black both lock up again, BUT THIS TIME BLACK HAS CONTROL, PUSHING HIS BODY INTO HOSKINS, AND NOW HOSKINS ENDS UP LYING ON THE ROPES.

Edward: AND LOOK, GIELING IS TRYING TO DISTRACT BLACK. BUT BLACK SENDS A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF GIELING. Now Black comes back over to Hoskins, AND HOSKINS IS FIGHTING BACK

Jake: HOSKINS MAY HAVE CONTROL AT THIS STAGE, A SPEAR, A SPEAR TO CHRISTOPHER BLACK, OH MY GAWD, AND BLACK’S BODY MAY BECOME MORE PLASTERED WITH DAMAGE.

Edward: Hoskins now gets to his feet, AND LOOK AT HOSKINS, LOOK AT HOSKINS GETTING READY TO PUT AWAY BLACK. THE DEAD END HITS, THE DEAD END, A POWERFUL IMPACT, CAN HE PUT AWAY BLACK?

3……………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Jake: NOT ENOUGH, AND GIELING LOOKS PISSED. Now Hoskins pulls Black to his feet again, BUT BLACK IS FIGHTING BACK AT HOSKINS, HOSKINS TRYING TO FIGHT BACK HOWEVER. AND LOOK! ROUNDHOUSE TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, AND HOSKINS LANDS FLAT ON THE FLOOR.

Edward: Now Hoskins pulled up by Black, AND BLACK, HITS THE BODY SLAM TO HOSKINS, HOSKINS ONCE MORE ON THR FLOOR. And now Black resorts to using the back as a place to stomp away at, Hoskins trying to fight back but I don’t know if he can.

Jake: Now Hoskins pulled back to his feet, AND LOOK, SENT RUNNING OFF FOR THE IRISH WHIP. HOSKINS STOPS HIMSELF THOUGH, BLACK THROWS A PUNCH, HOSKINS DUCKS OUT THE WAY, BUT BLACK SEES THIS, AND AN ELBOW TO THE JAW, AND LOOK, BLACK IS GOING TO DO IT AGAIN

Edward: GAME ENDER ONCE MORE, AND COVER BY BLACK….

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)
(Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne hits, Christopher Black collects both his Brotherhood Championships and celebrates)
AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, CHRISSSSSTOPPPPPHEEER BLAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!
Jake: WHAT A WI...AND OH NO, FRANK GIELING ATTACKS BLACK, AND NOW HELPS HOSKINS TO HIS FEET, AND NOW A TWO ON ONE ASSAULT TAKES PLACE, OH MY LORD, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Edward: I BELIEVE ENVY GOT IN THEIR WAY, AS HOSKINS AND GIELING CONTINUE DISHING OUT THE DIRT ON BLACK, AND BLACK CAN’T FIGHT THIS. THIS IS TWO AGAINST ONE, WHAT CAN HE DO?
Jake: THE BW AGENCY UNLOADING THE ATTACK ON CHRIS BLACK….AND THIS IS NOT A FAIR PLAY HAP---
(The light's in the arena go out)

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT THE HELL!? THE LIGHT'S ARE OUT!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?!

Jake: I DON'T KNOW, BUT I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS MIGHT BE THE REVEAL...

( https://youtu.be/IRIuPuY8nZU plays on the titantron )

Edward: What in the hell!? WAIT A MINUTE! I RECOGNIZE THAT FACE! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT IS WHO IT IS!!

(The lights come back on as Frank Gieling and DaVonte Hoskins look on confused)

Jake: What the---

(Run On by Blue Saraceno hits, a hooded man comes out to the stage, driving on a motorcycle)

Edward: Who the hell is this man!?

(The man takes his hood off, as the crowd goes wild in cheers)

Jake: OH MY GOD!! IT IS!!! IT IS! IT'S HIM!!!! KEVIN DEVASTATION!!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S KD!! KD IS THE REVEALED MAN!! THE OLD SCHOOL KEVIN DEVASTATION! KD GETS OFF HIS MOTORCYCLE, AND HE'S APPROACHING THE RING, AS THE BW AGENCY IS IN SHOCK, ED!!

Edward: LISTEN TO THIS OVATION!! KD APPROACHES THE RING AS THIS CROWD IS LOVING IT!! AND HE ENTERS THE RING, AND NOW THE BW AGENCY GOES STRAIGHT AFTER HIM! FRANK AND DAVONTE TRYING TO GO AFTER KD, BUT KD'S FIGHTING THEM OFF! UPPERCUT TO FRANK!! AND ONE FOR DAVONTE!

Jake: BUT FRANK WITH A KICK TO THE GUT, AND NOW BOTH MEN RUN OFF THE ROPES, BUT THEY'RE MET UP WITH A DOUBLE ARM CLOTHESLINE FROM KD!! KD LAYING OUT THE BW AGENCY! AND NOW THEY RETREAT! FRANK AND DAVONTE GETTING OUT OF THERE AS KD STANDING TALL!!

(Run On hits, Kevin Devastation stares down Frank and DaVonte, but turns his attention to Christopher Black, who stands in the ring angered)

Edward: Wow! What a return! KD is back, and it looks like he's going to be partnering Christopher Black, remember the bad blood these two men had a few months ago. Black put this man on the shelf, and he only served to bring back an old school edition of KD!

Black *shouting*: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

KD *mouthing*: Glory Road.

Jake: I am in shock, what a turn of events this is...

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: This tag team contest is set for one fall, and it is your MAAAAAIINNN EVVEENNT OF THE EVVEENNIIIINNNGGG!!!

(Rules of Nature by Jason Miller hits, Liam Catterson makes his way to the ring, sporting his "Burial" t-shirt as he's booed)

AD: Introducing first, from Shildon, UK, weighing in at 255 Pounds... LIIIIIIIIAAAAAMMMM CAAAAAAAATTTEEERRRSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!

Jake: IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME! Here comes Liam Catterson, who will face Martin Arkless at Glory Road, and tonight in this tag team contest along another pair of rivals.

Edward: Last week, Liam was pinned in a tag team contest by Martin, which involved Mike Cole and Jason Skilled. And it set up the announcement by Martin himself after the match, for the Last Man Standing Match at Glory Road, where it's the FINAL Encounter between the two.

(Waffle by Sevendust hits, ATF makes his way to the ring to boos)

AD: And his tag team partner, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 220 Pounds... ANNNNNDRRREEEEE THE FIIIIIIIIRRRREEEEBBOOOOOOOOYYYY!!

Jake: ATF returned to FWE back at Rival's Revenge and started a rivalry with BarcaEdge. The two never crossed paths, but will finally do so come Glory Road. It's The Showdown of the Ages!

(The Palace That Was Found by Crush 40 hits, Martin Arkless is cheered as he makes his way down to the ramp)

AD: And their opponents, first, from Willington, UK, weighing in at 150 Pounds... MAAAAAAAARRRTTTIIIINNN AAAAARRRRKKKLLLLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!

Edward: Martin makes his way out, and his eyes are locked on Liam Catterson, the man he's had bad blood with over the past several months here in FWE. His own cousin. And at Glory Road, as said, the Final Encounter takes place!

(Bring Me To Life by Evanscene hits, BarcaEdge storms out to a standing ovation, as he poses at the center stage)

AD: And his tag team partner, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 220 Pounds... BAAAAARRRRRRRRRRCCAAAAEEEDDGGEEEE!!

Jake: Barca makes his way out here as he's fired up! And he joins Martin, as they enter the ring. What a main event we have on our hands here tonight!

Edward: Couldn't have put it any better, two of FWE's hottest rivalries!

(DING DING DING)

Edward: The main event kicks off and Barcaedge steps into the ring! Liam starts off for the other side and look at them circle each other! They want to rip each other’s teeth out; they clearly do NOT like each other.

Jake: Liam attacks first! He run’s at Barcaedge, HE CONNECTS WITH A CLOTHESLINE! He doesn’t let that be it though and he follows up with an elbow drop! What an impressive move! Liam now lifts Barcaedge back to his feet. HE IRISH WHIPS HIM AND HE COMES BACK!

Edward: DROPKICK FROM LIAM CATTERSON AND BARCAEDGE HIT’S THE GROUND AGAIN!

Jake: Liam quickly lifts Barcaedge back to his feet. Barcaedge with the knee to the groin though! Barcaedge now uppercuts Liam and Liam goes flying towards the corner of the ring!

Edward: Barca is backing up…. HE RUNS AT LIAM AND HE’S GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE! BUT LIAM WALKS OUT OF THE WAY AND BARCAEDGE BANGS HIS HEAD AGAINST THE POST! Liam quickly retaliates with a rollup pin!

1………………………………………………………………………………………..

KICKOUT!

Jake: It’ll take a lot more than that to keep down this former World Heavyweight Champion! Liam now get’s up, as does Barcaedge. THEY LOCK UP! Barcaedge is getting the best of Liam so far..! BARCAEDGE GRABS THE LEG! RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP CONNECTS!

Edward: Impressive move by Barcaedge! He now goes to his corner and tags in Martin Arkless! MY GOD! MARTIN LEAPS OVER THE ROPES AND HE IMMEDIATELY DROPKICKS LIAM! HE HIT’S THE GROUND!

Jake: Martin now gets’s on top of him and connects with numerous punches! He goes for a combination of lefts and rights, and he gets back to his feet! He also lifts Liam back up! KICK TO THE GROIN! Now Martin quickly set’s up AND HE GOES FOR A ROUNDHOUSE KICK! IT CONNECTS! HE QUICKLY FOLLOWS UP WITH AN UPPERCUT AND A KICK TO THE GROIN!

Edward: He now has Liam in a DDT hold! HE GOES FOR IT! DDT CONNECTS!

Jake: What a move from Martin Arkless and he’s showing why he’s one of the best in the company! Martin watches as Liam is on the ground and he begins to lift him up! LIAM GRABS AHOLD OF MARTINS ARM THOUGH! HE IRISH WHIPS HIM TOWARDS THE ROPES!

Edward: Martin now comes back, and look at this! LIAM CONNECTS WITH AN ENZURIGI! MARTIN HIT’S THE GROUND, AS DOES LIAM! The two of them are both hurt and crawling towards their corners! Who will get there first!

Jake: LIAM TAGS IN ANDRE! ANDRE CHARGES AT BARCAEDGE AND PUSHES HIM OFF OF THE RINGSIDE! Martin is pissed! He looks aggravated from that and as does Barcaedge! Andre quickly lifts up Martin though and connects with a right blow, and then a left hook!! Andre now backs up AND HE PUNCHES MARTIN WITH FULL FORCE! MARTIN HIT’S THE GROUND HARD!

Edward: WAIT! BARCAEGDE FROM BEHIND THOUGH WITH A NECKBREAKER AND HE ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF THE RING! WHAT A CHEEP MOVE!

Jake: That’s payback for what Andre did before! This is bound to be a build up for something more extreme! Martin now get’s up though and he lifts Andre into the corner. He gets on the top rope and leaps! LEG DROP!

Edward: Martin is absolutely annihilating Andre now! He lifts hi up into the air.. BUT ANDRE FALLS BACK TO HIS FEET! KICK TO THE GROIN! DDT CONNECTS! Andre now runs toward Liam and makes the tag!

Jake: Wait! Andre isn’t done, he’s running towards Barcaedge! SHOULDER BLOCK OFF OF THE RINGSIDE! Andre rolls out of the ring and begins attacking Barcaedge! MY GOD! WHAT’S HAPPENING! The referee is using his words to stop the fighting, but it’s not working!

Edward: He turns his attention back to Martin and Liam who are now locked up! LIAM KICKS MARTIN RIGHT IN THE GROIN! Liam now Irish Whips him into the corner and he comes back, DROPKICK CONNECTS AND MARTIN HIT’S THE GROUND HARD! Liam is now on top of Martin and connecting with blow after blow!

Jake: There is no remorse being shown between these two men, and Liam will have no mercy! Liam now gets back up and as does Martin. Martin kicks him square in the groin and now lifts him up into the air! BODY SLAM CONNECTS AND LIAM HIT’S THE GROUND HARD!

Edward: WAIT! Look outside of the ring! Andre and Barcaedge are at the security barricade! The referee is AGAIN, trying to get them back into their corners!

Jake: WAIT LOOK! LIAM CATTERSON WITH A LOW BLOW WHILE THE REFEREE ISN’T LOOKING! NOW LIAM CONNECTS WITH THE CATTERSON IMPACT AS THE REFEREE RETURNS HIS ATTENTION! MY GOD WHAT A CHEATER THAT LIAM CATTERSON IS! NOW HE’S GOING FOR THE PIN, HE’S WON IT!

1……………………………………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………………………………...

3……………………………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Rules of Nature by Jamie Christopherson hits, Liam Catterson stands tall in the ring as the fans boo)

JA: YOUR WINNERS OF THIS MATCH, THE TEAM OF ANDRE THE FIREBOY AND LIAM CATTERSON

Jake: WELL I GOT TO SAY, THAT WAS ONE MATCH THAT TOO THE EFFORTS OF DOMINANCE, BUT AT THE END, LIAM CATTERSON GETS THE PIN OVER MARTIN ARKLESS, A REVENGE CALL FROM LAST WEEK WHEN IT WAS VICE VERSA

Edward: BUT LOOK AT LIAM, HE SLDIES OUT THE RING, AND HE LOOKS UNDER THE RIN....OH MY GAWD, NOT THE SLEDGEHAMMER, NOT THAT INFAMOUS SLEDGEHAMMER....

Jake: HIS WEAPON OF SUPERIORITY. Martin Arkless trying to get back to his feet....AND YOU CAN SEE LIAM RAMMING THE SLEDGEHAMMER INTO THE GUT. CATTERSON WITH THE UPPERHAND AGAINST MARTIN ARKLESS, AND LOOK AT LIAM LAYING IT TO MARTIN ARKLESS, SLEDGEHAMMER TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL, AND LIAM CATTERSON STANDING TALL THIS TIME....

Edward: ARKLESS IS OUT COLD. THIS IS NOT WHAT ARKLESS WANTS, DAMN IT LIAM!!!!!!!

(Liam Catterson grabs the microphone as Martin Arkless doesn't move)

Liam Catterson: ONE.........TWO...........THREEEEE.......FOURRRRR.......

(Liam gets closer to Martin Arkless)

Liam Catterson: FIVE.......SIX.........SEVEN......EIGHT..........

(Liam bends down over Martin Arkless who is still not moving)

Liam Catterson: NINE...........

Liam Catterson: TEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

Jake: AND LIAM CATTERSON WOULD BE YOUR WINNER, IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN AT GLORY ROAD.....

Liam Catterson: You see that you little bastard.....You didn't come close to making your way to your feet at the count of ten. And how similar the situation will play out, when I will be...The Last....Man....Standing!

(Liam throws the microphone on top of the head of Arkless, as he raises his fist in the air, the fans boo him as Liam smirks)

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Cameras fade out)
Back to top Go down

June 30th 2013
Page 1 of 1