HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

May 18th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

PostSubject: May 18th 2013   Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 am

(Recap of last week airs)

(Camera fades into WVU Coliseum, no music plays as the crowd is shown cheering)

Edward: On the final Mayhem before Rival's Revenge, Edward Thomas and Jake Evans here as we welcome you to West Virginia!

AD: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome... BAAARRRCCAAAAEEEEEDDDGGGEEEEEE!!

(Bring Me To Life by Evanscene hits, BarcaEdge makes his way out to cheers, dressed in a grey suit)

Jake: What a way to kick things off on Mayhem, with the former World Champion BarcaEdge! We learned this past Tuesday Night on Warpath that Zeke Nero will be The Remedy member accepting Barca's challenge, and those two will go head to head at Rival's Revenge!

Edward: And it looks like Barca's gonna share some words with us here.

(BarcaEdge stands in the middle of the ring, eyeing down the cheering crowd with a smile on his face, but the smile turns into a serious expression)

Barca: Commencement of Brutality. The night where I came to reclaim what was robbed from me at Frontline Warfare, the World Heavyweight Championship. No Remorse was the night where I defied the odds for you all, and I returned. I wanted to end the dark age of Mayhem, which was Liam Catterson atop the mountain.

Barca: And we all saw clearly that I had Liam's number heading into CoB. We all knew that the title was just within mere seconds of once again becoming mine. And then... it struck. The virus, the infection, the "Remedy" of FWE made it's presence.

Barca: Hass Johnson's three little puppets decided to come out and cost me the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I've been busy these past few weeks with Tyler Blade, but now he's out the way. And now, my attention is turned back to you three. Hass, I don't know what bad thing I ever did to you, but for some reason you sent your little bitches out to get me.

Barca: And at Rival's Revenge, you're gonna suffer, Hass. Because I will take down Zeke Nero, and the rest of the little corrupt virus you have in those three clowns. I don't know if I did anything bad to you, Hass, where as Ownage I can understand. Because all I've done is help you and your company with me bringing in money for you. Now---

(Release The Panic by Red hits, Zeke Nero comes out to the stage to boos)

Zeke: Oh cry, cry and cry even more you miserable creature. What is it with you one-hit wonders in this company? All you guys do, is walk around here and think you're the best because you've been World Champion before. Think that nothing is your fault. Think that you can pick on the younger guys? You wanna know WHY The Remedy gave justice to this company at Commencement of Brutality?

Zeke: It's because we're The Remedy. We are a CURE for the upside down world of pro wrestling. This business has been flipped upside down. No morals, or correct conduct is followed. Everything is scattered, and this prestigious business that I once grew up to aspire to be in, is just a junkyard with old dogs like you. What we did at Commencement of Brutality was the right thing to do.

Zeke: Because let's face it, Barca. When you came back to this company at No Remorse, you were just immediately THROWN into the World Heavyweight Championship match at Commencement of Brutality. WHO DID YOU BEAT!? HOW DID YOU EARN IT!? WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THAT SHOT!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF US IN THIS COMPANY NEVER GET A TITLE SHOT!?!?

Zeke: BECAUSE HAS-BEENS LIKE YOU TAKE THE OPPORTUNITIES, THAT WE WORK SO HARD FOR, FROM BENEATH US!?

Zeke: But I'm going to calm down. Because you're not worth my time. BarcaEdge, at Rival's Revenge, The Remedy will thrive on it's motive. The Remedy will cure you, the washed up, waste of space has-been man. You are a shell of your old self, Barca. And at Rival's Revenge, you will remember The Remedy. You will remember Zeke Nero. And you will realize that you should've STAYED home.

(Release The Panic hits, Zeke Nero and BarcaEdge eye down one another)

Jake: Wow... that was just intense words by Zeke Nero. The young lion Nero simply came out here and told the former World Champion that it's going to be his end at Rival's Revenge.

Edward: I must admit, I've never seen someone so outspoken as BarcaEdge just get shunned like he just did there...

(Commercial Break)

(My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy hits, Ethan Hayes makes his way to the ring with his Briefcase in hand)

(DING DING DING)

AD: This opening contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Fort Worth, Texas... "The Whole Shebang" ETHAN HAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEESSSSS!!

Jake: Our first match begins in just a few moments, and here comes The Whole Shebang! Holding that mid-card title shot in his briefcase, Ethan Hayes has been impressive over the past several months, but ice cold last week when he lost his chance to qualify for the Torture Chamber.

Edward: Let's see if he can bounce back here tonight in this contest.

(Rainmaker by NJ hits, Carlos Rosso makes his way to the ring)

AD: And his opponent, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, "The Rainmaker" CAAAAAAAARRRRLLLOOOSS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Jake: Carlos Rosso as well lost his chance to qualify in the Torture Chamber last week, so he's a little icy cold. And it looks like both these men will be seeking redemption from their losses last week.

(DING DING DING)

Jake: Here we go, Rosso and Hayes both lock up, and Hayes trying to take control of the arm, Hayes with the Wrist Lock, but Rosso kicks the ribs, and now shoves Hayes off him. Hayes goes for a clothesline, BUT A DUCK BY ROSSO…DROPKICK HITS, as Leona now clapping Rosso on, Rosso applies the headlock in tight

Edward: There is a tight battle going on for the advantage to be played out here, but look, Hayes is somehow, escaping that tight hold, AND THROWS ROSSO OUT OF THE HOLD. AND ROSSO, CLOTHESLINE, DUCK BY HAYES….HAYES WITH A FOREARM SMASH, KNOCKING DOWN ROSSO

Jake: And now, Hayes with the mixture of stomps and knees to Rosso, trying to take advantage to him. Rosso gets back to his feet as Hayes lets him get up, AND LOOK, RUNNING KNEE TO THE SKULL, COVER BY HAYES, but Rosso quick to kick out…

Edward: And now an armbar is in place, you can see Rosso struggling to battle out of this hold. This is going to be a fight to the bitter end, but Rosso, fights out, and now both men on their feet, locking up, with the headlock in place. Kick to the gut by Rosso, as he sends Hayes to the turnbuckle, and now trying to place him on top of the turnbuckle, a chance for Rosso to take a heavy impact to Hayes

Jake: BUT HAYES, KICK TO THE BRIDGE OF THE NOSE, Rosso stumbles back, AND A DIVING FIST TO THE FACE OF ROSSO. Rosso now getting to his feet, a sick look on the face of Hayes, as Rosso stumbles up, STAY DOWN HITS, QUICKLY PUTTING THE MATCH AWAY, COVER BY HAYES

1………………………………………………………………………………….

2………………………………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: And Rosso quick to kickout. Now Hayes gets to his feet, Rosso turns around on his stomach, trying to reach to the ropes, AS HAYES, CLIMBS ON THE BACK OF ROSSO, AND PULLING BACK ON THE RIBS, PULLING THE UPPER BODY UP AND TRYING TO MAKE A SUBMISSION COUNTER HERE WITH THIS STRETCH, NOW CAN HAYES MAKE ROSSO TAP OUT?

Jake: All Rosso is trying to do is crawl himself to the ropes….AND HIS HANDS TOUCH THE ROPES. Hayes forced to let go, BUT LOOK, GRABBING THE RIGHT LEG, AND SLAMMING THE KNEE OFF THE CANVAS, ROSSO ROLLING IN AGONY…

Edward: Leona is screaming, trying to encourage Rosso to get to his feet, as Hayes pulls up Rosso, and now kicks to the injured leg of Rosso, Rosso screaming as the pain increases, and Hayes repetitive shots cont….ROSSO HAS THE ADVANTAGE, ROSSO, JABBING THE FACE, AND IT CATCHES THE NOSE OF HAYES…

Jake: AND LOOK, ROSSO HAS HAYES….RAINMAKER HITS, RAINMAKER, COVER BY THE RAINMAKER

3…………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: KICKOUT JUST BEFORE THE THREE COUNT IS MADE. Now Rosso picks up Hayes, sending him to the corner, and a slumped Hayes can’t do anything, AS LOOK AT ROSSO, COLLIDING HIS BODY INTO THE RIBS OF HAYES, and Hayes now into a seated position, as Rosso keeps stabbing the boots into the face. And the referee playing a part in this ambush now…

Jake: Rosso now trying to place Hayes to his feet, and you can see that Hayes is practically useless in this situation. BECAUSE NOW, ROSSO IS ON TOP…HURRICARANA HITS, AND THE FACE NAILED TO THE FLOOR….

Edward: These two are showing some intense action so far. But can Hayes manage to get the upper hand, that is a popular recovery from Hayes. But will it work against The Rainmaker, tonight…

Jake: As now, Rosso looking for the end again, taunting Hayes, AS LOOK, WRIST LOCK, WRIST LOCK IN PLACE…BUT LOOK, KNEE TO THE GUT, AND A SUPLEX BY HAYES, HAYES DOES HAVE CONTROL NOW.

Edward: As Hayes now holding onto the ropes, Carlos finding it hard to make his way up to his feet, whereas a sinister smirk on the face of Hayes grows. He forces Rosso onto his feet, and high kicks to the head commence, Rosso trying to find his balance, but these kicks may become a bit to much for him…

Jake: AND NOW, THE KNEE PRESSING INTO THE SKULL, STUNNING ROSSO. Rosso, THROWN OVER THE TOP ROPE, ROSSO HOLDS ON….Hayes comes to Rosso, AND SUPLEXES HIM INTO THE RING. HAYES MIGHT HAVE THE OUTCOME TO THIS MATCH SET…

Edward: AND NOW HAYES, LOOKING TO HAVE ROSSO STAY DOWN ONCE AGAIN. THE TAUNT IS IN PLACE, NOW THE ACTION NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE, ROSSO IS IN A DANGEROUS POSITION HERE…

Jake: HERE WE GO, BUT LOOK, ROSSO COUNTERS, GETS BEHIND HIM, AND A GERMAN SUPLEX HITS. HAYES COMES BACK AT HIM…CLOTHESLINE TO HAYES, ROSSO NOW HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES, TRYING TO GET HIS ENERGY PEAKED BACK…

Edward: But now, Hayes is struggling to get the control, and this is the perfect chance for Rosso to get his way back under his collar. Hayes getting to his feet…AND LOOK, ON THE SHOULDERS OF ROSSO, HAYES IN TROUBLE….CARLOS’ THRONE HITS, OH MY GAWD, THAT HAS TO HURT, COVER BY ROSSO

3………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Rainmaker hits, Carlos Rosso celebrates his victory as the ref raises his arm up)

AD: YOUR WINNER... CAAAAAAAAAAARRRRLLOOOOOOOOOOSSS ROOOOOOOOOOSSSSOOOOOOOOOO!!

Jake: What a win! A great, fundamental wrestling contest kicks off Mayhem here tonight as Rosso picks up the win over a game Ethan Hayes!

(Christopher Black is shown backstage, getting taped up for his match)

Christopher: Lies... Betrayal... that's only a bit of what came to mind when I was notified that I'd be facing Liam Catterson later on tonight. Liam, we share a history. When I was new to this company, and you were the top guy, you took me under your wing. And you guided me, you told me I'd be like you, that I had something special about me. And just like that, you threw those words out the window with Lost Generation X. You used those guys, but more importantly, you used me.

Christopher: And tonight... you will pay. And at Rival's Revenge, five men will pay the price... Tyler Blade's World Heavyweight Championship.

Christopher: Our President is black, and in 6 nights, our World Champion will be a Black.

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

(I Will Remain by the Veer Union hits, as Frank Gieling slowly walks down the ramp, followed by DaVonte Hoskins)

AD: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 205 pounds, currently being accompanied by DaVonte Hoskins.......THE NATURAAAAAALL............FRANK GGGGIIIIIEEEEELLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGGG!

Jake: By the look of this man, he is damn well not pleased about what happened last week!

Edward: Last week, Frank couldn't manage to pull off his dream as he faced Christopher Black, in what we can say was a gruesome encounter.

(Reply airs moments of Frank/Black)

(Frank jumps up into the ring, and poses on top of the turnbuckle)

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, as Martin Arkless makes his way to the ring)

AD: And his opponent, from Willington of the United Kingdom, HE IS THE SOOOLLLWWAAVVEEE, MARTIN AAAAARRRRRRKKKLLLLEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Jake: Now here is a man that is ready for the Torture Chamber, after a very physical altercation between him and Liam from last week!

(Replay shows highlights of Martin/Liam segment)

(Martin stares into the titantron, as Frank slowly creeps into the ring, while DaVonte stands in front of the commentary)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: Frank gets inside, AND QUICKLY GOES FOR A CLOTHESL....NO! MARTIN DUCKS AND FRANK STUMBLES OVER....FACELOCK JAWBREAKER FROM MARTIN! FRANK IS OUT COLD AND MARTIN IS ENJOYING THIS!

Edward: Well my! Martin goes for the pin!

1................................................................!

Jake: And Frank kicks out at one! Martin's expression changes as he rushes towards Frank and grabs his head....AND HE STRIKES FRANK WITH HIS ELBOW TO HIS FACE! DAVONTE IS FRUSTRATED AS FRANK IS ROTATING LIKE A PING-PONG BALL!

Edward: The crowd are enjoying this so far! Martin releases hold of Frank, and has him up on top of his shoulders! SPINEBUSTER TO FRANK, WHO FLIPS UP AND DOWN ALL OVER THE RING!

Jake: But hey, look at DaVonte Hoskins! He is heading inside the ring, but Martin walks slowly up to him, with Hoskins stepping down from the ring.

Edward: It seems that Hoskins is not pleased with what Arkless is doing to Gieling!

Jake: Martin smiles as he looks over at Hoskins and turns around to Fra........SUPER KICK! SUPER KICK BY OUT OF NOWHERE BY GIELING! FRANK IS LIVID AS HE QUICKLY SCATTERS OVER THE PIN, WITH HOSKINS SLAMMING HIS HANDS ON THE MAT!

1.............................................................!
2.............................................................!

Edward: BUT ARKLESS KICKS OUT AT TWO! I THOUGHT GIELING REALLY HAD ARKLESS IN THE BAG RIGHT THERE!

Jake: FRANK QUICKLY GOES OVER TO ARKLESS, UNLEASHING UNFORGIVING SHOTS STRAIGHT TO THE HEAD! ARKLESS IS GLARING INTO THE LIGHTS WITH GIELING NOT STOPPING AT ALL!

Edward: Frank grabs the hand of Martin, AND SENS HIM CRASHING HEAD FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! MARTIN BOUNCES OFF BACKWARDS....

Jake: AND FRANK WITH THE GAME CHANGER...! MARTIN PUSHES FRANK AWAY....AND HE SETS UP THE KICK OF HELL! FRANK DUCKS AWAY, AND A POWERFUL ZIG-ZAG TO MARTIN TO SEND HIM DOWN AND OUT! BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY BY GIELING!

Edward: NOW GIELING WITH THE COVER!

1................................................................!
2................................................................!

Jake: ARKLESS RAISES HIS FOOT AND LEANS IT ON THE ROPES AT A NICK OF TIME!

Edward: Gieling is infuriated, as he talks over to DaVonte from the opposite side of the ring!

Jake: Man Arkless is coughing severely from that devastating maneuver! Frank gets back to Arkless, and he carries him off on top of his shoulders......THE REMAIN! FRANK IS GOING TO BRING A NIGHTMARE TO ARKLESS!

Edward: Arkless quickly rattles himself out of the move, but I don'........WAVELENGTH BY ARKLESS! FRANK FALLS FLAT DOWN TO THE MAT, AND WHAT A MIRACLE SAVE BY ARKLESS!

(Replay shows Martin hanging on top of Frank's shoulders, and converting into a Wavelength!

Jake: THIS HAS TO BE IT! MARTIN HASTING OVER TO FRANK!

1...........................................................!
2...........................................................!
3...........................................................!

Edward: WHAT! DAVONTE PULLS THE LEG OF GIELING BACK TO TOUCH THE ROPES! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Jake: Martin is celebrating in the ring, but the referee points towards Gieling's legs, AND ARKLESS IS PISSED!

Edward: HOSKINS IS WALKING AWAY FROM THE RING, AS HE SLOWLY WALKS BACK UP TO THE RING! MARTIN IS THROWING A BIG FIT RIGHT ABOUT NOW!

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! GIELING IS JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR ARKLESS TO TURN AROUND! WHAT A CHEAP DISTRACTION BY HOSKINS!

Edward: MARTIN SLOWLY TURNS AROUND....AND HE PUSHES GIELING OUT OF THE WAY ONCE MORE! FRANK BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES.....AND HITS A SUPER KI---MARTIN STRIKES WITH THE KICK OF HELL! HOSKINS IS RUNNING BACK DOWN THE RING TO TRY AND SAVE HIS TAG-TEAM PARTNER!

Jake: MARTIN QUICKLY GOES FOR THE COVER, TURNING TO THE DIRECTION OF HOSKINS AS HOSKINS LOOKS ON!!

1.....................................................!
2.....................................................!
3.....................................................!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Insomnia hits, Martin Arkless gets to his feet and celebrates)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTIIIINNN AAAARRRRRKKKLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!

Edward: What a win! Martin Arkless impressive here tonight, beating Frank Gieling as he's ready for the Torture Chamber! DaVonte Hoskins tried to get involved, but to no avail as Martin prevails.

Jake: Martin got a restraining order on him, where he'll have to wait 6 more nights to get his hands on Liam Catterson.

(Commercial Break)

(Rival's Revenge WHC Torture Chamber Preview Airs)

(Camera returns to the commentary desk, where Max Cross is shown with Jake Evans and Edward Thomas)

Edward: We are back here on Mayhem, as we're joined by the Inter-Anarchy Champion Maximus Cross!

Max: Great to be here, turning the tables from last week.

(Camera cuts to the ramp, where VIP and Mike Cole are getting set in the ring)

Jake: And there we see VIP and Mike Cole getting set for action!

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So things get going in this match, and now Cole has control, and Cross, what do you see in this match right now

Max: Well I want to see Cole actually beat VIP. I have beaten VIP once before, so I don’t need the odds to tell me what to do, but I just want this negativity to slide under his hands

Edward: But now you can see, the Lou Thesz press launched by VIP. VIP now going for the cover, but a quick kickout by Cole, and now Cole trying to get back to his feet. VIP lifts him up, and the pair trade shots, Cross, you’re paying close attention to this match…

Max: I need to, Edward. I can’t let my eye off the ball for one second, I need to focus on his move, his actions, I can’t let VIP out of my hands. I need to find out where Cole hits him hardest, and that can be my main goal for Rival’s Revenge…

Jake: Cole now getting placed on the turnbuckle, as you can see VIP, stretching him out. BUT COLE KICKS THE HEAD, AND LOOK, MISSILE DROPKICK TO VIP, COVER BY COLE

1……………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Edward: And now a kickout by VIP. VIP pulled to his feet, launched into the turnbuckle, VIP comes back at Cole, COLE SNAPS THE DDT ON HIM. And now Cole firing away at the chest of VIP, with the clear stomps, with the attacks. Not allowing VIP to get a chance in here

Jake: Now VIP thrown over the rope, BUT HANGING ON JUST. Now Cole throwing him back into the ring. VIP trying to sit up, AND A DROPKICK TO THE BACK, SENDING BACK DOWN VIP. COLE DROPS FOR ANOTHER COVER, BUT KICKOUT BEFORETHE ONE COUNT IS MADE.

Edward: Now VIP launched to his feet, shoved into the turnbuckle….Cole now looking for a charge, BUT VIP, ELBOW TO THE JAB, AND LOOK AT THAT SECOND ELBOW…..AND NOW, CROSSBODY HITS. VIP now getting control over this match, Cross, your thoughts thus far?

Max: It has been a very even match to be honest, both these men seemed to have taken a heavy amount of damage in these few minutes, but we’ll have to wait until the very end

Jake: Now VIP comes to a laid out Cole, AND LOOK, TIMEOUT HITS, AND NOW COLE MAY BE IN TROUBE. Now Cole trying to get to his feet, and Cole trying to fight back, VIP holds the fist….AND LOOK FOR THE ENZIGURI, BUT COLE MISSES…BOTH LOCKING BACK UP…

Edward: VIP getting control once more, HITTING THE EXPLODER SUPLEX, OH MY GAWD, AND NOW THE PAIN IS RUSHING THROUGH THE BODY OF MIKE COLE.

Jake: And now, VIP staring at Cross, both men now have intense rivalry, dating their involvement in matches, all the way to Frontline Warfare. And now, VIP is calling Cole up to his feet, is Cole going to fall victim to VIP now?

Edward: I hope…..NOPE, VIP ONLY HITS, COVER DROPPED BY VIP, IS THIS ENOUGH FOR THE WIN?

1……………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………………….

3……………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(We VIP Ballin' hits, VIP is booed, as he stares down Max)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….VICTOOOOOR ISAIIAHHHH PRIIIIIIIINCCCCCCCCEEEEEE

Jake: What a win! VIP impressive, and that looked like a message to you Max!

(Maximus Cross stands up and holds up his title, as VIP poses from the turnbuckle)

Edward: These two will go head to head again come Rival's Revenge. Max defends his Inter-Anarchy Title against VIP! What a match that should be!!

(Tyler Blade is shown in his locker room, seated on a chair)

Tyler: Tonight, I face Jason Skilled. Jason, you were once a man destined to become World Champion, arguably the face of FWE at one time. And then...you lost it all. You just fell down the ladder you spent your whole career climbing. You became the biggest joke in this company. And now, you're trying to make a quest for redemption, and you with 4 other men at Rival's Revenge, will try to take my belt.

Tyler: But you will all fail. And tonight, Jason, you will be forced to be the first man in the brutal structure. I hope you have fun, and are prepared to be #1, because you'll have to get used to losing, like you were in the past.

(Commercial Break)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: This contest is set for OOOONNNEEE FAAALLLL!!

(Bark At The Moon by Ozzy Osbourne hits, Christopher Black comes out with his briefcase in hand)

AD: Making his way to the ring, from Charleston, West Virginia, CHHRRRRRRRRIIIISSSTTOOOOPPHHHEEERRRR BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!

Edward: Time for this next contest, featuring two of the six men who step into Rival's Revenge's Torture Chamber this weekend! Here comes Chris Black, who will face his former mentor Liam Catterson, a man who he once looked up to back in Lost Generation X.

Jake: Black says he felt betrayed by Liam, and he has the chance to take the anger out on him here tonight.

(Rules of Nature by Jason Miller hits, Liam Catterson makes his way down, wearing his "Burial" t-shirt, as the crowd boos loudly)

AD: And his opponent, from Shildon, UK, LIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEEEEEEEERRSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

Edward: Liam makes his way out, and I wonder what condition he's in after that brutal whipping he took at the hands of his cousin, Martin Arkless, last week!

Jake: That was a disgraceful assault, and Martin paid for it because we found out Liam filed a restraining order. And I don't blame him. Martin's a mad man. God know's what's coming in the Torture Chamber from Martin when he gets his hands on Liam again.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: AND WE’RE OFF! Christopher Black immediately runs at Liam and connects with a clothesline but Liam bounces right back up! Now Chris runs at Liam again but Liam grabs the arm of Black and connects with an arm drag and Chris hits the ground but get’s too his feet!

Jake: The two of these superstars now lock up and Liam seems to be dominating BUT CHRIS POWERS BACK AND PUSHES LIAM TOWARDS THE CORNER OF THE RING! Now Chris is connecting with lefts and rights as Liam does whatever he can to cover himself!

Edward: Chris is now done with throwing blows at Liam and he grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him towards the ropes! Liam’s coming back now BUT CHRISTOPHER BLACK CONNECTS WITH A DROPKICK!

Jake: Nicely done by Christopher! Now Chris grabs Liam by the back of the head and connects with an elbow drop focusing on Liam’s head! That must’ve hurt! Christopher now flips Liam over and goes for the pin!

Edward: Liam powers out before the ref even connects with the one count! It’ll take more than that to take out the ex world heavyweight champion! Liam is now getting to his feet and he’s there! Now Chris is running towards him!

Jake: LIAM COUNTERS WITH A SHOULDER BLOCK! Chris hits the ground but gets right back up! Chris now runs at Liam again but Liam connects with a clothesline and Chris hit’s the ground hard!

Edward: Liam now stomps on Chris’ chest and now runs toward the ropes and comes back, LEG DROP! WHAT A LEG DROP FROM LIAM!

Jake: Greatly executed by Liam! Now Liam lifts Chris to his feet BUT CHRISTOPHER REVERSES WITH AN UPPERCUT! CHRIS NOW KICKS LIAM IN THE GROIN AND CONNECTS WITH A TWO HANDED DDT! Chris now goes for another cover!

1……………………………………

2…………………………………..

KICKOUT!

Edward: Chris got to the two count on that one, close but no cigar! Chris now grabs Liam and pulls him by his hair to the ring ropes and he puts Liam’s head on the bottom rope! LOOK AT THAT! CHRIS IS APPLYING PRESSURE AND USING THE ROPE TO CHOKE LIAM! But the ref pulls Chris Black off of Liam.

Jake: Look at Chris! He just pushed the referee to tell him to back off. Now Chris is turning back around BUT LIAM CATTERSON IS UP ALREADY! LIAM KICKS CHRIS RIGHT IN THE GROIN RUNS TOWARDS THE ROPES AND COMES BACK TO CONNECTS WITH A CURB STOMP! Now Liam regains momentum here!

Edward: Liam goes on the top rope now and he leaps off to connects with an elbow drop! Chris’ body jumps in pain! Liam now begins stomping on all of Christopher’s ligaments as if he’s dissecting Chris! Liam now finishes off by stomping on Chris’ throat!

Jake: DIRTY MOVE BY LIAM CATTERSON! AND NOW HE’S TAUNTING CHRIS BUT DOING THE SUCK IT TO THE FANS!

Edward: That’s Lost Generation X’s old taunt and now Liam’s using it against his ex friend.. BUT LOOK AT BLACK CONNECTING WITH ANOTHER DIRTY TACTIC! HE TURNED LIAM AROUND AND POKED HIM IN THE EYE!

Jake: Liam is turned around and Chris runs right at him and he connects with a bulldog and Liam’s face collides with the ring mat! Chris now lifts Liam to his feet again and kicks him in the groin.. CHRIS HAS LIAM LOCKED UP WITH THE GAME ENDER, HE’S SETTING UP!

Edward: NO LIAM LIFTS CHRIS UP AND CONNECTS WITH A SPINEBUSTER! NOW LIAM HAS THE UPPER HAND!

Jake: Liam runs at Chris and stomps directly on his face! That may have broke Christopher’s nose, look at him hold it! Now Liam grabs Chris by the back of the head and lifts him up! Liam Irish Whips him towards the ropes AND LIAM FOLLOWS AND CONNECTS WITH A STRONG CLOTHESLINE AND CHRIS HIT’S THE GROUND HARD! WHAT A MOVE FROM LIAM!

Edward: Well done Liam! Liam is dominating as he begins stomping on Chris again! Liam is stomping on every inch of Christopher’s body and to top it all of Liam stomps on Chris’ chest three times! That’s got to hurt!

Jake: Liam is overpowering Chris greatly and now Liam's got that look in his eye! They don't call him the Malicious Assassin for nothing! Liam's measuring Black here. Perhaps a Catterson Impact is on the way folks!

???: HEY LIAM! YOU STUPID TWAT!

(Martin Arkless is shown on the stage with a mic in hand, he smiles as Liam turns his attention to him)

Martin: You think that some restraining order will mean anything!? I will not stop at any costs, and I WILL make you suffer like you've done to me.

Liam *shouting*: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!

Martin: Hey, Liam, turn around...

Edward: AND LIAM TURNS AROUND... SEEING BLACK!! CHRIS BLACK HITS IT! SEEING BLACK CONNECTS OUT OF NOWHERE! BLACK INTO THE COVER!!

1……………………………………

2………………………………….....

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Bark At The Moon hits, Christopher Black celebrates in victory as Martin Arkless is shown smirking)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... CHRRRRRRRRIIIIISSSTTOOOPPPPPPHHHEEERRR BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!

Jake: WHAT THE HELL!? THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR! MARTIN JUST SCREWED LIAM!!

Edward: I mean...to be fair... he did warn him, Jake.

Jake: DON'T BE SMART WITH ME, ED! MARTIN IS A CRUEL MAN, JUST SCREWING LIAM OUT THAT MATCH!

Edward: And how many times has Martin been screwed out the World Title by Liam?! Liam got karma here tonight, as Chris Black picks up a momentum gaining win headed to Rival's Revenge!

(Camera shows a split screen of Jason Skilled/Tyler Blade getting ready to make their way out)

Jake: Well...nonetheless, it's main event time in just a few moments! Jason Skilled takes on World Champion Tyler Blade! The loser enters at #1 in the Torture Chamber. Stay tuned because that match is NEXT!!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall, where the loser will have to enter the Torture Chamber at #1... AND IT IS YOUR MAAAAAAAAIINNN EVVEENNT OF THE EEEVVEEENNNIIINNNGGG!!

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled comes up from beneath the ramp, and poses as his pyro goes off, before making his way down as he's cheered)

AD: Introducing first, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, weighing in a---

Edward: HEY LOOK OUT!! WHAT THE- IT'S TYLER BLADE!! TYLER JUST BLINDSIDED JASON! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

Jake: TYLER BLADE ATTACKS JASON SKILLED AS HE WAS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING!! AND NOW TYLER'S VICIOUSLY ON THE ASSAULT!! TYLER BLADE IS REMORSELESS HERE ON JASON SKILLED!

Edward: HE'S JUST STOMPING AWAY! AT RINGSIDE, AS JASON IS DEFENSELESS!! AND TYLER...GRABBING JASON...SENDS HIM INTO THE STEEL POLE!! GOOD LORD! AND NOW HE GETS HIM UP, AND ROLLS HIM INTO THE RING! AND NOW HE'S ON TOP OF HIM, LOADING RIGHT HANDS! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS!!

(My World by Brand New Sin hits, Ryan Savage storms out to the ring as the crowd erupts)

Jake: AND HERE COMES RYAN!! OH BOY! HERE WE GO! RYAN SAVAGE STORMS DOWN THE RAMP, AND TYLER AWAITS!

Edward: RYAN CHARGING FOR THE RING, AND HE SLIDES IN!! BUT TYLER BLADE ROLLS OUT THE RING!! TYLER BLADE GETTING OUT OF THE RING!

Jake: TYLER BLADE LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY AS RYAN SAVAGE IS TAUNTING HIM, AND BEGGING HIM TO GET INTO THE RING! THE SOLE COMMENCEMENT WINNER WANTS THE WORLD CHAMP! BUT THE CHAMP REFUSING!

(My World hits again, as Tyler Blade backs up the ramp shouting at Ryan, who looks on at him from the ring)

Edward: Ryan Savage once again stopping the villainous antics of Tyler Blade, but the World Champ high tailed. One has to wonder if Tyler will remain World Champ after Rival's Revenge, to face Ryan, who won the Sole Commencement, come Glory Road.

Jake: Ryan Savage faces the winner of our Torture Chamber, at our next event, Rival's Revenge! Thank you all for tuning in, and we'll see you all as we head to the last PPV before Glory Road! Have a good night everyone! We're signing off...from West Virginia!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

May 18th 2013
Page 1 of 1