AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

PostSubject: Commencement of Brutality 2013   Mon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Commencement of Brutality

April 27, 2013

American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas

LIVE on Pay-Per-View

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Highlights of various FWE superstars is shown, with a past of deadly risk-it-all matches, as a narrating voice is heard in the background)

Voice: To achieve, you must believe.

Voice: 30 Men... 1 Goal...

Voice: Can you outlast them all?

Voice: The shot of a lifetime hangs in the balance.

Voice: The Rise To Prominence... Has Begun.

(Diamond Eyes by Shinedown hits, the camera settles into American Airlines Center, as blue and white fireworks hit the sides of the stage, and a series of pyros go off, the camera circles the crowd as they give a loud reaction)

Edward: It's the start of something special, something brutal. It is FWE's Commencement of Brutality, coming to you LIVE on Pay-Per-View from Dallas, Texas!

(Camera settles down at the commentary desk)

Jake: Good evening everybody, it's Jake Thomas with Edward Thomas, and we are finally here on one of the most historic nights in FWE's calender year. Tonight is all about the Sole Commencement, the 30 men who will square off in a long lasting match for a shot at the World Title come Glory Road!

Edward: Tonight will be a night to remember. But it's not just the Sole Commencement we'll remember, we've got a great card in store for you.

( http://fwe-site.webs.com/JIMPY.png flashes )

Mike: Good evening everyone, Mike Daniels with Ted Andru, and Teddy, boy what a great main event Warpath has in store for its FWE Championship!

Ted: Oh you bet! Champion Jimmy Krauss defends against the big and bad Pyrite! Pyrite's return to FWE with a vengeance, a motive, to capture the top tier belt of Tuesday Night. But Champion Krauss will not go down without a fight.

Mike: And for Pyrite, winning the FWE Title will be a task easier said than done. These two have been back and fourth for weeks, and it all comes to a head later on tonight here in Dallas!

( http://fwe-site.webs.com/whc.png flashes )

Jake: It is the most decorated, prestigious prize in all of professional wrestling. It is the World Heavyweight Championship. Liam Catterson defends in what has to be his toughest defense yet, against BarcaEdge and Martin Arkless.

Edward: This match is one I'm definitely looking forward to. Liam's been the longest reigning Champion in our company, but with two men like Barca and Martin who know him better than anyone in this company, I think the Champ's definitely got the odds stacked against him.

Jake: And let's get this show on the road with our first contest of the night!

(Camera fades to the ring where Anthony Davidson is standing by)

(DING! DING! DING!)

AD: This opening contest of Commencement of Brutality, is set for ONE FALL!!... And it is for the IIIIIIIIIINNNNTTEEERRR-AAAANNAAAARRRRCHHHHYYYY CHHHHHAAAMMMPPIIIOOONNNNSSHHHIIIIPPPP!!!

(Inter-Anarchy Championship graphic flashes)

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, Victor Isaiah Prince is booed as he makes his way to the ring)

AD: Introducing first, the challenger, from Oakland, California... VIIICCCTTOOORR ISAAAIIIAAAAHHH PRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNCCCEEEE!!

Edward: The first bout is getting set as here comes the challenger, VIP, who recently had an attitude change ever since getting the title shot. It was only a few weeks ago, where VIP, fresh off the win and title shot gain, where he sucker punched Max Cross, and laid him out.

Jake: Hey, VIP did nothing wrong. He showed Max that he isn't gonna be taken lightly. That's the price you pay being a Champion, you'll have to face challengers who point a target at your head and want your Championship. VIP is a seasoned veteran, and knows every walk in the park, I think Max's reign is in jeopardy tonight.

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, Max Cross comes out to the stage and pops his hood, and holds up the I-A Title as he's cheered, then puts the belt on his shoulder and makes his way to the ring)

AD: His opponent, residing in Los Angeles, California, he is the reigning and defending IIIIINNTTEEERRR-AANNAAARRRCCHHHYYY CHHHHHAAAMMPPIIOOONNN... MAAAAAXXXIIIMMUUUUSSSSS CRROOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!

Edward: This crowd is wild in Dallas, and for good reason! The Submission Machine was arrived, and we saw last week on Mayhem, Max got some revenge on VIP, when he left him high and dry in a tag match with Liam Catterson and Martin Arkless.

Jake: Max might be a technician, but again, VIP knows all the tricks in the book, and I think this is gonna be a tough match for Max.

(The referee hoists up the Inter-Anarchy Championship)

(DING! DING! DING!)

Edward: These guys go face to face in the ring.. Max kicks off the match with a knee to the gut of VIP!!!... Now he's lighting up his chest with repeated Knife Edged Chops! Our Inter-Anarchy Champion trying to get the advantage early! Max's backing VIP into the corner... BUT VIP SMACKS A RIGHT HAND ACROSS MAX JAW AND KNOCKS HIM INTO THE CORNER! VIP charges in for him!! But Max gets an elbow up into VIP’s face!! Max goes back on the attack with those chops as VIP is becoming dazed!

Jake: Max sending kicks to the gut of VIP now, backing him across the ring into the opposite corner! And with VIP cornered, he goes back to the Knife Edged Chops! Max is TEEING OFF on VIP now! Punches, kicks, knees, chops... he's pulling all his tricks out of his sleeve right here in the early-going of this match, trying to disable VIP QUICKLY before he can get on offense!

Edward: VIP and Max standoff... and they close in on each other in the center of the ring!! They lock up! Max grabs the arm of VIP.. and he's trying to lock him into a Chicken Wing... but VIP won't let it happen as he extends the arm, grabs hold of Max and pushes him away, as he crashes down to the canvas! Max quickly returns to his feet from that violent, anger-driven push from VIP... and VIP lands a boot to his gut! And now a POWERFUL right hand!

Jake: VIP grabs Max by the back of his neck... He SWINGS a hard right hand that sends Max back down to one knee... and now a LOW DROPKICK THAT SENDS MAX CROSS DOWN TO THE CANVAS!!!

Edward: Max gets back up.. as VIP follows right behind him. And as Max once again approaches VIP.. VIP THUMBS THE EYE OF MAX CROSS! And now a big boot! He got the advantage with the thumb to the eye, followed up by that big boot to the face... and now VIP lifts Max back to his feet! And VIP TOSSES MAX SYANIDE THROUGH THE ROPES AND BACK TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!

Jake: VIP has the advantage now as he pulls Max in and he BASHES his head into the ring apron! That HAD TO have rattled his brains and he's not done yet as he takes Max and THROWS HIM INTO THE BARRICADE! And VIP wants to get the pin now as he slides Max back into the ring.. and VIP rolls in after him and hooks the leg! Here's the count! Could we have a new Champion already?!

ONE..................................................

TWO........................................................

KICKOUT!

Edward: Max is able to kick out.. And now VIP gets into a mount position, on top of Max as he's raining down punches, striking Max as he had no time to cover up. VIP heads off the ropes now as Max is grounded... and VIP connects with a Double Knee Drop! Max is trying to get to his feet.. but he only got to his knees before VIP got over there and locks in a chinlock! He's WRENCHING Max's head all over the place!

Jake: Now VIP is showing Max who rules this ring.. That’s the way to do it!.. But hold on a second.. Max is fighting his way to his feet as VIP still keeps the Chinlock applied... and Max brings VIP up onto his shoulders!! SAMOAN DROP! MAX CROSS CONNECTS WITH A SAMOAN DROP ON VIP!! OUR CHAMPION TRYING TO GET BACK IN THIS MATCH UP! HE’S NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Edward: Great leverage and technique executed by Max there! Max hits a European Uppercut on VIP as he returns to his feet.. very effective as he grabs VIP and sends him off the ropes.. wait no, VIP with the counter Irish Whip sending Max into the ropes.. and Max comes back with a HARD ELBOW! Max Irish Whips VIP into the turnbuckle.. Max charges toward VIP.. BODY SPLASH! NO! VIP MOVED OUT OF THE WAY AND NOW MAX IS DAZED LEANING AGAINST THE CORNER!

Jake: VIP now taking advantage, and climbs the ropes with Max.. He looks to be going for a superplex! But Max won’t let go, as he gets some shots in to the midsection! MAX SLIPS UNDER VIPS LEGS, AND PULLS HIM DOWN! VIP IS TRAPPED IN THE TREE OF WOE! MAX CLIMBING THE ROPES ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE… COAST TO COAST! AND MAX PULLS VIP IN FOR A COVER!

ONE..................................................

TWO.............................................................

KICKOUT!

Edward: VIP gets a shoulder up!

Jake: Max is slow to get up, but both men are up on their feet.. And Max with a HARD kick to the calf of VIP.. And another one! ENZIGURI! GREAT COMBINATION THERE! Now Max goes to climb the ropes as VIP is down on the canvas.. LOOK AT VIP THOUGH! HE SPRINGS to his feet out of NOWHERE as he LEAPS up to the second rope and brings Max in! BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!! CROSS AND VIP FLY DOWN TO THE CANVAS WITH A HUGE THUD!!... and both men are down on the canvas..

Edward: Both of these men are slowly raising to their feet.. VIP is first to rise! But he still seems as though he doesn’t know where he is! Max is right behind him.. Max with a quick right hand! VIP stumbling, as Max runs the ropes.. VIP CATCHES HIM! SCOOP SLAM! MAX HEAD BOUNCES RIGHT OFF THE CANVAS! WHAT A CRASH! But Max is relentless as he quickly gets up! VIP throws a punch.. But Max ducks and a HIGH KICK TO THE TEMPLE OF VIP.. AND NOW HE SPINS AROUND FOR ANOTHER KICK!

Jake: Max tries to get another kick in.. VIP moves out the way and runs the ropes.. HOLY SHIT! A LARIAT FROM VIP! IT TURNS MAX INSIDE OUT! AFTER THAT MOVE MAX HAS TO BE OUT! AND VIP DROPS OVER THE LIFELESS BODY OF CROSS!

ONE..................................

TW--- KICKOUT!

Edward: AND A KICKOUT?! MAX KICKS OUT AFTER ONE FROM THAT VICIOUS LARIAT! I DON’T BELIEVE THIS! MAX NOW BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH, IS YELLING ‘IS THAT ALL YOU GOT’ AT VIP! VIP CAN’T BELIEVE WHATS GOING ON!

Jake: Max is fired up! VIP grabbing Max by the head, and grabs him from behind! Could we be seeing the Trinity from VIP!? One German suplex!... Another suplex!.. Max is blocking the third one! But VIP overpowers Cross and connects with a HARD German suplex to complete that sequence! And VIP goes for another pin!

ONE.................................................

TWO......................................................

THR-- KICKOUT!

Edward: Max kicks out again! Max is officially fired up now, and VIP has a look of confusion on his face.. VIP hops up running the ropes.. MAX WITH A PELE KICK! AND A HARD ONE AT THAT! BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THE MOUTH OF OUR CHAMPION HERE, BUT HE ISN’T GIVING UP! AS HE PICKS UP VIP AND IRISH WHIPS HIM!

Jake: And VIP bounces off the ropes!! Max catches him in his grasp, and Max executes a Seated Side Slam, sending VIP back down to the canvas! But he is quickly able to return to his feet.. Hold on, Max brings VIP in and... SPINEBUSTER! NOW MAX DROPS TO THE MAT AND TRIES TO LOCK IN THE REAR NAKED CHOKE HOLD!

Edward: VIP STRUGGLING TO GET TO THE ROPES! HE IS SO CLOSE, HE IS JUST INCHES AWAY! JUST REACH OUT AND TOUCH IT VIP! VIP IS QUICKLY FADING AND MAX IS CINCHING IN THAT CHOKE HOLD! VIP IS DONE! HE IS OUT COLD! HE'S UNCONSCIOUS!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Stronger hits, the crowd cheers as Max Cross lets go of VIP and gets to his knee and has his arm raised up)

AD: HEEEEERREEE IS YOUR WIINNEERRR, AND STTTTTIIIILLL INTTEEERRR-ANNNAAARRRCCHHYYY CHHHHAAMMPPIIOOOOONN... MAAAAAXXXIIIMMUUUSSS CRROOOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Jake: GOOD GOD, HE DID IT! MAX DID IT!! HE BEAT VIP, AND HE RETAINS THE INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP!! WHAT A CONTEST!

(Max Cross has his arm raised up with the Inter-Anarchy Championship as he smiles to the crowd)

Edward: Maximus Cross showing FWE once again why he's The Submission Machine, and he put VIP to sleep! Congratulations Max, and what a way to kick off Commencement of Brutality!

Jake: We'll see both these men later on tonight in the Sole Commencement...well, if VIP wakes up from his rest...

(Trevor Thompson is backstage in the interview area)

Trevor Thompson: Ladies and gentlemen, with me now…is Pyrite

(Pyrite steps into the picture)

Trevor Thompson: Pyrite, these last few weeks has seen you on the central edge. Every week, we have seen you decimate the FWE Champion, Jimmy Krauss. Now we’re at Commencement of Brutality, in this Extreme Rules match, can we expect the best out of Pyrite tonight?

Pyrite: Are you serious? Is that supposed to be a good question? “Can we expect the best from you?” How stupid must you be to ask that Trevor? This is the FWE Championship, this is not fighting for the Demolition Championship, and this is the moment where I ascend into prominence. The moment I have been hostile for has come true. I told everyone that I would be in the position of FWE Championship status by April after taking my break off and did people believe me? No, instead they just laughed and laughed whilst I worked firmer than ever before. And where are the cynics now? Are they laughing? No, in its place they will be crying in their fanboy corner as usual because they were mistaken. And tonight, nobody will doubt me again. So far, Jimmy Krauss’s reign has been nothing more than an upset, and I hope to god that he atones from his mistakes, his oversight of me. Tonight, the world is going to a bystander to a new era. I hope you have your kids tucked in tight, I hope you’re not petrified of horrific violence. Tonight, Jimmy Krauss will not go away with a championship. Instead, he will go away with a broken body, with cuts and bruises injuring his body.

(Pyrite leaves as the camera fades to the hallway)

(Johnny Thompson is shown by the number ballot for the Sole Commencement)

(The Remedy is shown on the scene)

Knoxville: Go ahead... spin it.

(JT spins the ballot, after it stops, Matt Knoxville takes a number out)

Knoxville: #18? Not too shabby.

Zeke: One more time.

(JT spins the ballot again, and after it stops, Zeke Nero takes a number out)

Zeke: #16?

Xavier: Come on now...

(JT spins the ballot once more, and Williams takes out a number)

Xavier: #11? Seriously?

(The Remedy walks off, as the camera fades to the ring)

(Jessica Anderson is shown standing by)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest scheduled for one fall.. IS FOR THE NEEEEEW AGGGGGE CHAMPIONSSSHIPPPPP!!

(New Age Championship Graphic Flashes)

(Marvelous Me by Dale Oliver hits, Chris Lucifer comes out to massive cheers as he poses to the crowd)

JA: Introducing the challenger, From Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 220 pounds, CHRRRRRISSSSSSS LUCCCCCCCFIIIIERRR!!

Ted: Well weeks back, Chris Lucifer won a battle royal to be determined the number one contender for the New Age Championship. This got Lonewolf enraged and a different side of him has been unleashed, but Chris Lucifer says, he has been unlucky as of late and he wants to turn that around by being the new New Age Champion

Mike: I think Chris can do it. I like Lucifer, I like his skills, I like his talent. I truly believe Lucifer has the potential to be New Age Champion by the end of tonight. But the bigger question is, can he? Lonewolf is a tough person, Lonewolf will fight tough and nail to be on top here, and Lucifer won’t differ from Lonewolf

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to massive boos showing off his title)

JA: And the champion, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 Pounds, he is the New Age Champion, AUSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIN LOOOOOOOOOONEWOOOOOOLFFFFF!!

Ted: Like said, Lonewolf’s attitude has gone from one extreme to another. Lonewolf, once a man who was full of peace and would be aggressive to the bad, not turning to the latter, to the bad persona it seems, by spreading his jealousy, his ignorance, across the FWE Universe

Mike: It’s a shame to be honest, I really admired this kid, but I guess some people can be hated sometime in your likeness for the other. But the question on everyone’s mind is, can Lonewolf still be New Age Champion by the end of tonight?

(The referee takes the New Age Championship from Lonewolf, the referee then hoists the championship in the air before handing it to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: Lucifer and Lonewolf, set things off for this New Age Championship. Both immediately lock up and you can see Lonewolf getting the better half, pushing Lucifer into the corner, and now, Lonewolf digging the knees into the ribs. Lonewolf now battling to try and place Lucifer on top of the turnbuckle. Lonewolf jumps up, AND LOOK AT LUICFER, BATTLING SO MUCH!

Mike: Lucifer not letting Lonewolf get control in this part of….AND LOOK, THROWING LONEWOLF OFF THE TURNBUCKLE. Lonewolf down on his spine, as Lucifer, HITTING THE ELBOW DROP! Lucifer now picks up Lonewolf, throwing him for the Irish Whip, off the ropes….BUT LONEWOLF HITS THE DROPKICK, going for a cover, but Lucifer kicks out. Lonewolf now applies the headlock! Lucifer now trying to battle it out to escape the headlock, but Lonewolf has it tightly held.

Ted: Lucifer now has his arms attached to Lonewolf’s. Lonewolf can’t keep hold of the headlock. And Lucifer is free! Lonewolf now tries to get to his feet, and you can see both Lucifer and Lonewolf both lock up once again, and Lucifer has the hip toss. Lonewolf getting back to his feet, BUT LOOK AT THAT LOW DROPKICK TO LONEWOLF, SLOWLY DROPPING HIM DOWN.

Mike: Lonewolf now trying to get back to his feet, BUT LOOK AT THE LEG DROP BY LUCIFER. Lucifer now turns over Lonewolf, climbing on his body, and you can see shots beating away at Lonewolf. Lonewolf suffering heavily in this moment, with Lucifer picking him up, dragging him to the turnbuckle, AND BASHING HIS HEAD OFF THE TURNBUCKLE. BUT LONEWOLF IS THROWING HIS ELBOWS INTO THE FACE OF LUCIFER, LUCIFER NOW BACKING OFF, AND LOOK AT THIS, SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY BY LONEWOLF, OUT OF NOWHERE.

Ted: Lonewolf struck gold with that move. And now, he picks up Lucifer, throwing him out the ring. Lucifer now trying to get back to his feet, Lonewolf looking down at Lucifer, THROWING HIMSELF OVER THE ROPE. BUT LOOK, LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY AND LONEWOLF LANDING ON THE CONCRETE, RIBS FIRST.

Mike: Well this could open an advantage for Lucifer now, Lonewolf now grabbing onto the apron, and you can see serious tension mounting on both m….SUPERKICK, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A SUPERKICK TO LONEWOLF. Lonewolf now losing total control, as Lucifer proceeds to throwing him back into the ring. Lucifer now crawling into the ring, GOING FOR THE COVER, THIS IS FOR THE NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP.

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3……………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT AT TWO BY LONEWOLF. Lonewolf trying to get back to his feet, and a kick to the face by Lucifer. Anoher….And another, until Lonewolf’s face crushes the ground. Now you can see the Sharpshooter by Lucifer locked in. Oh man! A deadly hold, but you can see Lonewolf is near to the ropes

Mike: He is. Lonewolf trying to crawl his way to the ropes, Lucifer doing his best to get the pain to rush through the body of Lonewolf. This is crucial for Lucifer to make Lonewolf tap….BUT LONEWOLF ISN’T GIVING UP, LONEWOLF IS NOT TAPPING.

Ted: Twisting his body around, AND LOOK, THROWING LUCIFER OFF, SENDING HIM TO REST ON THE ROPES, LONEWOLF CHARGES, AND CLOTHESLINES LUCIFER OUT OF THE RING, INCREDIBLE REBOUND FOR LONEWOLF.

Mike: Lonewolf holding onto the ropes now, trying to buy himself time to recuperate. Lucifer getting up however, AND LONEWOLF TOSSING HIMSELF OVER THE…..LUCIFER CAUGHT HIM, LUCIFER CAUGHT HIM, AND LOOK AT THAT TOSS INTO THE BARRICADE, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A TOSS, WHAT A TOOS BY LUCIFER

Ted: Lucifer now has Lonewolf on his feet, sending him into the middle of the ring, and now you can see Lucifer battle to climb the turnbuckle. Lonewolf trying to get to his feet here, BUT LONEWOLF, DIVING DROPKICK KNOCKING DOWN LONEWOLF, BAH GAWD.

Mike: AND NOW LOOK AT LUCIFER, HE IS BRINGING THE BOOT TO PLAY ONCE MORE. I THINK LUCIFER IS THINKING A SUPERKICK IS IN OFFER

Ted: LONEWOLF GETTING UP TO HIS FEET…..SUPERKICK….HELD BY LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF SPINS AROUND LUCIFER AND HITS DOOMSDAY, AND NOW QUICKLY APPLYING CRIPPLING LOCK, OH MY GAWD, LOOK AT THIS HOLD, LUCIFER MAY HAVE TO TAP OUT TO THIS NOW. LONEWOLF HAS THE HOLD IN TIGHT

Mike: OH MAN, LUCIFER CAN NOT GIVE UP, THIS MATCH IS GOING TO TAKE LIFE OUT OF LUCIFER AS TIME GOES ON, BUT I DON’T THINK LUCIFER CAN AFFORD TO TAP OUT, THIS EARLY IN THIS MATCH!!!!!!!

Ted: BUT LOOK, LUCIFER IS SOMEHOW GAINING A COUNTER, LONEWOLF TRYING TO KEEP THAT HOLD IN PLACE. CAN LUCIFER BREAK FREE FROM THE HOLD? HE DOES, LONEWOLF COULDN’T DO IT, OH GAWD. Now Lucifer back on his feet, both men holding onto the ropes….And both men come back together for the lock up. Now you can see a struggle to get the advantage. As Lonewolf is the man with the advantage, shoving Lucifer to the ropes and now Lonewolf starting a series of chops across the chest.

Mike: LONEWOLF LOOKING FOR A CLOTHESLINE. BUT LUCIFER MOVES OUT THE WAY AND A HEAVY TUMBLE BY LONEWOLF TO SEND HIM OUT OF THE RING

Ted: Right now however, Lucifer, levelling Lonewolf….AND LOOK AT THAT SPLASH, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A SPLASH ONTO LONEWOLF. LONEWOLF’S BODY CRUSHED BY LUCIFER’S.

Mike: DAMN, WHAT A MOVE. Lucifer now trying to find his way to his feet now, as Lonewolf can’t seem to get to his feet. Lucifer pulls him into the ring….NOW GOING FOR THE COVER, NEW AGE CHAMPION?!

3……………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: LONEWOLF KICKOUT OF THAT ONE. As now, Lucifer in agony, trying to get himself to his feet. Oh no! LOOK AT LUCIFER. HE WANTS TO TRY AND GET LUCKY AGAIN, BUT WILL THIS ALL WORK OUT FOR LUCIFER?

Mike: Lonewolf is getting to his feet, Lucifer is poised, he wants this moment to come true…..AND THE SUPERKICK, OUT OF NOWHERE, OH MY GAWD, THAT MAY NAIL IT…

Ted: AND LOOK, TAKING A LEAP OUT OF LONEWOLF’S BOOK! THE APOLLYON LOCK IS IN, AND LONEWOLF TRYING TO GET TO THE ROPES, THIS HOLD MAY BE TOO MUCH FOR HIM?

Mike: IT MAY BE, I DON’T KNOW HOWEVER. BUT LOOK, LONEWOLF….GRABBING A HOLD OF THE ROPE AND LUCIFER FORCED TO LET GO. Now Lonewolf rolls out the ring, and the energy has been taken out of him. Lonewolf now trying to get to his feet now, BUT LOOK AT LUCIFER, SUICIDE DIVE, CRASHING INTO OUR TABLE, OH MY GAWD!

Ted: HOLY SHIT, BOTH MEN ARE OUT, AND THAT WAS A RISK TO TAKE! LUCIFER HAS SMASHED HIS RIBS THERE FROM THAT SUICIDE DIVE, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHO IS WORSE FROM THE IMPACT?

Mike: LUCIFER BACK UP TO HIS FEET, THE BRUISE IS THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE! LUCIFER WITH A SPRINGBOARD SPLASH….

Ted: DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT, DOOMSDAY MID-AIR, OH SHIT! WHAT A MOVE, MID-AIR DOOMSDAY, SENDING THIS CROWD WILD. LONEWOLF STRUGGLING TO MOVE, SLITHERING IN FOR THE COVER, HE IS OUT….

Mike: W…WHAT?! LUCIFER KICKED OUT?

Ted: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! LONEWOLF CAN’T BELIEVE HIS EYES. LUCIFER WITH A HEART OF STEEL, WON’T DIE FOR LONEWOLF

Mike: LONEWOLF IS NOT HAPPY, GOING TO THE REFEREE…ARGUING WITH HIM….AND LUCIFER GETS UP, GOING FOR A SPEAR….BUT LUCIFER SPEARS THE REFEREE INSTEAD, LONEWOLF WITH THE ROLLUP, LUCIFER ESCAPING, AND LOOK, OH MY GAWD, BRILLIANT COUNTER TO CONVERT IT INTO THE APOLLYON LOCK, LONEWOLF CAN’T SURVIVE THIS MUCH LONGER

Ted: LONEWOLF PULLED BACK HOWEVER, AND LUCIFER NOW HAS THE HOLD IN AGAIN, LONEWOLF HAS TO TAP

Mike: BUT THE REFEREE ISN’T THERE TO COUNT IT. LUCIFER ACCIDENTLY KNOCKED HIM DOWN….LONEWOLF IS TAPPING, LONEWOLF IS TAPPING, LUCIFER SHOULD BE NEW AGE CHAMPION NOW!!!

Ted: BUT HE ISN’T, LUCIFER COMING TO SEE THE REFEREE…THE REFEREE OUT COLD, LUCIFER TRYING TO WAKE UP THE REFEREE….

Mike: The referee getting on his knees….LONEWOLF HITS A BRASS KNUCKLE INTO THE SKULL OF LUCIFER, WHAT THE HELL…THAT CHEATING SCUM!!!!!!!

Ted: LONEWOLF DROPS FOR THE COVER, LONEWOLF THROWING THE OBJECT AWAY, NO!!!!!! THE REFEREE COUNTING…

1…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

Mike: FUCK SAKE….

(Rise Today hits, Austin Lonewolf gets booed as he celebrates as with his New Age Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STILL NEEEEEEW AGGGGGGE CHAMPION……….AUSTIIIIIIIIN LOOOONEWOOOOOOLF

Mike: LUCIFER GOT SCREWED. ONCE AGAIN, AN IMPORTANT MATCH LUCIFER IS APART OF, LUCIFER GETS SCREWED OUT OF THIS…

Ted: LUCIFER JUST WAKES UP, TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THE REFEREE WHAT WENT ON….AND LOOK, LUCIFER PISSED OFF, AND LOOK, LUCIFER ATTACKS LONEWOLF, THIS IS NOT OVER!!!!

Mike: THE MATCH IS OVER, THE REFEREE TRYING TO EXTRACT LUCIFER FROM LONEWOLF AND LUCIFER IS NOT HAVING ANY OF IT, LOOK AT LUCIFER CHOKING LONEWOLF, THIS IS LUCIFER ENRAGED, LUCIFER ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

Ted: LUCIFER HAD THE WIN, AND HE WAS SCREWED. NOW HE IS PISSED OFF. THIS IS INSANE!!

Mike: AND LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO ESCAPE THE RING, BUT LUCIFER HAS HIM DOWN FOR THE APOLLYON LOCK ONCE AGAIN, AND LONEWOLF IS TAPPING, LONEWOLF IS TAPPING ONE MORE TIME, BUT LUCIFER IS NOT ALLOWING LONEWOLF TO BE FREE, THIS IS REVENGE, AND THIS IS REVENGE IN A WAY WHERE LUCIFER HAS HAD ENOUGH…

Ted: HERE COMES SECURITY, TRYING TO THROW LUCIFER FROM LONEWOLF….FIVE MEN OUT HERE, AND LUCIFER STILL NOT ABLE TO BE FREE

Mike: BUT LUCIFER LETS GO….LUCIFER IS NOT DONE WITH LONEWOLF AT ALL….BUT LUCIFER, SENDING A STATEMENT TO LONEWOLF

Chris Lucifer: *shouting* I'M NOT DONE…I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!

(Marvelous Me hits, medics check on Lonewolf as blood drips down his face, Lucifer is pissed off as the fans cheer)

Ted: Man…That was a dramatic ending to that match

Mike: It surely was! I expect this rivalry to continue in the future, but for now, Lucifer may have to wait longer to clinch a championship. The question is, WHEN? And how will Lucifer go around in the future after this?

( https://youtu.be/IyrdBI8QpHM )

(Camera shows Johnny Thompson at the ballot with Dane Jerez and Cherish)

Cherish: Well? Spin it you tool.

(JT reluctantly spins the ballot, Dane takes out a number)

Cherish: *smirking* #23. Let's go Dane.

(The two walk off as the camera fades to a Glory Road Teaser)

(Frontline Warfare: 3 Disc DVD, featuring exclusive behind the scene footage, now on sale!)

(The camera returns to AAC, where tables are shown set up around ringside and up the ramp)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: This is a Tables Match......AND IT IS FOR THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Hellcats Championship graphic buzzes)

(Love Addict by Family Force 5 hits, and StephyyyLove descends down the ramp with a much more, focused face)

AD: Introducing first to to the ring, The CHALLENGER, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds.......STEPHYYYYYYYYLLLLLOOOOVVVVEEVEEEE!!

Ted: This match is going to be very exciting from my perspective. Love is seeking redemption against Cherish, and is very determined to bring back the Hellcats Championship back into her possession! Could this finally be the night where she can commence to a whole new level? Will she become 2 time Champion?

(Need Your Heart by Adventure Club hits, and Cherish skips down the ramp, with the Hellcats Championship being seated around her waist)

AD: And on her way to the ring, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 110 pounds, she is the REIGNING and DEFENDING Hellcats Champion.....CCCHHHEERRRISSSSHHHHH!!

(The crowd distributes a neutral reaction, as Cherish skips around the ring)

Mike: Well, this is really going to be a crazy match-up with the craziness she has up her pockets!

Ted: Cherish has also been a phenomenal Hellcats Champion, already becoming the longest reigning Hellcats Champion by surpassing StephyyyLove's reign by two weeks! She has what it takes to manage her title back in her arms, and she will not go down without a fight, without a doubt.

(Cherish give off her title to the referee in the ring; the referee lifts up the title to signify the Championship Match)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Mike: Oh boy here we go! You are watching LIVE the Hellcats Championship Match, between StephyyyLove and Cherish!

Ted: Wait a minute! It seems that Cherish wants to offer Love a handshake? Love must be sane enough to reject that gesture!

Mike: From this angle, it seems Cherish is quite serious about this. She is tossing her hands right for a han--OH DAMN! LOVE JUST SLAPPED CHERISH ACROSS THE FACE! CHERISH IS DOWN ON ONE KNEE TO THAT IMPACT, AND LOVE IS NOT SHOWING ANY MERCY AS SHE RUSHES TOWARDS AJ!

Ted: Love continues to ruthlessly punch Cherish in all corners of her body, and Cherish is defenseless! Cherish is trying to protect herself from the retaliation, but Love is just going right at her! The referee attempts to break them up, and he manages to set them apart from distance!

Mike: Just look at Cherish's face! Love just made her enable her chaotic side of herself, and she might regret it here tonight! Cherish ha--AND CHERISH SPEARS LOVE TO THE CORNER OF THE RING, AND SHE NOW ADVANCES BY THROWING JABS ACROSS STEPHYYY! CHERISH IS UNLOADING HERE TONIGHT!

Ted: The ref gotta separate her. She is going to rip Love into pieces with this attitude!

Mike: Cherish grabs Love by the hair, and she nails a thunderous punch to the faded Love across the face! Love is balancing back and forth, and Cherish with another jab!

Ted: NO! LOVE BLOCKS THE MOVE WITH HER HAND...AND AN INSANE DROPKICK TO THE FACE OF CHERISH, AND LOVE MIGHT NOT BE DONE JUST YET!

Mike: Love goes towards Cherish, who is crawling to get back to the ring, but her chance is stopped as Love grabs her by the neck! Love stretches out her hand......AND A DEVASTATING CHOP TO CHERISH'S THROAT! THAT GOTTA HURT!

Ted: Stephyyy again widens her hand...AND SLAPS IT ACROSS THE PAIN! YOU CAN HEAR THE IMPACT THAT IS COMING FROM CHERISH'S NECK AS IT BECOMES REDDENED! Cherish crawls to the opposite end of the ring for support......BUT LOVE WITH THE SNAPMARE! CHERISH IS FLIPPED DOWN IN THE RING, AND LOVE MAY GET THE UPPERHAND FINALLY!

Mike: Love now exits the ring, looking for that one table that can end this match on a quick note..AND SHE GRABS A TABLE! She quickly pushes it inside the ring, and sets it up as Cherish is still recovering. She sets up the table adjacent to the corner of the ring, and turn----CHERISH WITH A HANDSPRING ELBOW! Cherish is infuriated as hell right now!

Ted: Love falls a couple of spaces back, and Cherish moves back for a move of her own.......FACEBUSTER! LOVE GETS IMPLANTED WITH A FACEBUSTER STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE RING!

Mike: Well, you wouldn't want to be Cherish as of this moment, because even though you can beat her down, her chaotic mind never decreases.

Ted: Cherish now turns towards the table, and he lifts it up horizontally to the corner of the ring! CAN SHE SHIFT THE TABLES?

Mike: WAIT---LOVE WITH A SPEAR......NO! CHERISH DODGES JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND LOVE CRASHES TO THE REAR SIDES OF THE TABLE! THE TABLE DID NOT BREAK!

Ted: Love might be bruised around her forehead, as it appears to be opened with blood flowing out a little! Cherish sneaks in behind Love, trying to seize every opportunity she has....SNAP SUPLEX TO LOVE!

Mike: ...AND A WILD KIP UP BY CHERISH! She grabs the downed Love once again...ANOTHER SNAP SUPLEX! I THINK WE KNOW WHAT SHE IS IN FOR!

Ted: CHERISH IS LOOKING FOR THE HAT-TRICK, BUT HOW WOULD IT SEND LOVE DOWN THE TABLE?

Mike: DON'T QUESTION HER MENTALLY UNSTABLE CONDITION!

Ted: Hold on! Cherish grabs Love by the neck, and Cherish climbs up the turnbuckle, pulling Love as well on top! HAT-TRICK FROM THE TOP ROPES, INTO THE TABLE! THIS COULD BE THE CHANCE CHERISH HAS BEEN SEEKING!

Mike: Cherish hooks on the tights of Love....SNAP SU--NO LOVE WITH A RANDOM STUNNER OUT OF NOWHERE, AND CHERISH FALLS OUT OF THE RING TO THE GROUND! SHE MUST BE SHATTERED FROM THAT FALL!

Ted: Cherish is moaning with frustration as she clutches her stomach in pain, and Love is recuperating from the top ropes in the meantime. What a match so far..

Mike: HOLD YOUR TONGUE RIGHT HERE! LOVE IS UP ON HER FEET ON TOP OF THE RING! CHERISH IS KNEELING BACK UP ON HER FEET, AND STEPHYY.........DIVING CROSSBODY FROM THE TOP ROPE! BOTH HELLCATS HAVE CRASHED DOWN THE BARRICADE OF THE RING, AND BOTH OF THEM COULD BE IN SERIOUS PAIN!

Ted: BOTH HELLCATS ARE STILL DOWN AND OUT, WITH THE REFEREE HAVING NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT TO START COUNTING!

Referee: One...........!

Two........................!

Three..........................!

Ted: Both Hellcats are still out by the count of three!

Four..................!

Five.................!

Six.......................!

Seven......................!!

Mike: Cherish manages to get herself out of the ruckus, and slowly gets inside the ring!

Eight..............!

Ted: Love also crawls inside the ring, but her leg seems to be the problem as she cringes it!

NINE..................!

Mike: GOOD! LOVE HAS ENTERED THE RING, BUT COLLAPSES IN THE PROCESS! She seems to be hurt from that daredevil move she took from the top ropes!

Ted: With one frown, equals a smile across Cherish's face! Cherish has arrived up on her feet, and she is smiling all over her teeth!

Mike: Wait! She has her hand on her lips, AND BLOWS IT TOWARDS LOVE! THE FINAL TOUCH! LOVE IS STILL DOWN IN PAIN, BUT CHERISH GRABS HER AND IRISH WHIPS HER INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! LOVE'S HEAD BOUNCES UP FROM THAT STEEL POST AND TURNS AROUND....THE FINAL TOUCH! NO! LOVE DUCKS UNDER AND HITS A FATAL NECKBREAKER ON CHERISH! BOTH HELLCATS ARE DOWN AND OUT!

Ted: I thought Cherish had in the bag with The Final Touch, but Love was smart to be alert at that time!

Mike: Love is still badly hurt, as she slowly gets up to the ring. Love walks over to the damaged Cherish and lifts her up for something big....CANADIAN DDT RIGHT TO THE SKULL OF CHERISH! CHERISH COULD BE OUT FROM THIS BOUT NOW!

Ted: The crowd are given in different reactions, but the main reaction to us is that Love could become Hellcats Champion once again! She grabs the table from the corner of the ring, and sits it up vertically! THIS COULD BE IT!

Mike: Cherish is on both knees, as she is trying to make it back up on her feet, but Love with consecutive blows to her face! Cherish is seriously pale all over the face!

Ted: Love gets a hold of Cherish, and nails a quick suplex to send her back down! Cherish has received a very, massive annihilation tonight by the hands of Love, and what is Love doing?!

Mike: Love is at the corner of the ring, and Cherish is just diagonal to her and the table! LOVE IS GOING FOR THE SPEAR! SPEAR TO CHERISH THROUGH THE TABLE!

Ted: The crowd are on their feet, as they are telling Cherish to get up quickly, but she is unaware of anything! Love is kicking her boots up and down, ready to end this all! LOVE RUNS OFF AND HITS THE SPEAR!

Mike: CHERISH JUMPS BACK UP ON HER FEET, AND NAILS A SHINING WIZARD RIGHT ON LOVE! CHERISH WAS PLAYING POSSUM ALL THIS TIME! LOVE IS KNOCKED DOWN TO THE CORNER OF THE RING WHILE CHERISH IS ROLLING OVER THE RING IN PAIN!

Ted: Cherish rolls out of the ring, and she runs all over the outside of the ring for a table! Cherish walks up the ramp...and grabs a table of her own!

Mike: That is pretty long. No wonder she likes those kind of things.

Ted: ....

Ted: Cherish grabs the table, and slowly carries it back around the ring. She sets up the table outside the ring, and she lays it at the opposite end of our commentary booth! What could she possibly be up to?

Mike: Cherish enters back inside the ring, and delivers some few stomps on the head of Love. She grabs Love by the hair, and takes her to the corner of the ring, where the unused table is. She fetches her on top of the ropes, and she is still gazing up in the air with uncertainty. Cherish now goes on top, and delivers punches on Love across the face!

Ted: Cherish hooks up Love on top of the ring, AND WE KNOW WHERE THIS COULD BE GOING! SHE IS LOOKING TO SEND LOVE DOWN THROUGH THE TABLE, BUT WHICH ONE?! THE ONE IN THE RING OR THE ONE THAT IS AT THE CENTER OF THE RING TO OUR BOOTH?!

Mike: Cherish, releasing her grip, sends a kiss to Love! THE KISS OF DEATH FOR LOVE!

Ted: Cherish grabs Love.....AND HITS A FACEBUST........LOVE WITH A POKE TO THE EYES OF CHERISH! OH MY GOD! BOTH HELLCATS HAVE FALLEN THROUGH THE TABLES AT BOTH ENDS!

Mike: WHAT THE HELL! CHERISH HAS CRASHED THROUGH THE TABLE IN THE RING, AND LOVE ALSO CRASHED DOWN FROM THE TABLE ADJACENT TO US RIGHT THROUGH THE GROUND! WHO WAS SENT THROUGH THE TABLE FIRST?!

Ted: THE REFEREE IS PUZZLED ALL OVER THE RING, STARING ACROSS WITH HIS TWO EYES TWO LIFELESS BODIES THAT AREN'T MOVING AN INCH!

Mike: THE REFEREE IS CONTACTING THE TECHNICAL STAFF TO SHOW THE REPLAY BACK, AND THERE IT IS!

(Replay shows Cherish and StephyyyLove both falling from the top of the ropes and crashing through the tables, which looks to be at the same time)

Ted: This HAS to be in slow motion! We can't conclude this match on this type of note!

Mike: THE REPLAY IS BACK ON, AND HAS NOW TURNED ON TO SLOW MOTION...

(Replay shows one more time in slow motion)

Ted: OH MY GOD! CHERISH WINS!! SHE HAS WON! SHE HAS WON! IT'S OVER!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Need Your Heart hits, and Cherish crawls and leans against the steel steps in agony, as the ref approaches her with the Hellcats Championship)

AD: Your winner of this match....and still your Hellcats Champion...........CCCCHHEEHERRRISSSSHHHHH!!!
Mike: In arguably one of the most down to the wire matches, Cherish retains! Cherish retains by way of a split second of crashing through the table before Stephy! What a precise move! Cherish remains Hellcats Champion!

Ted: That was one brutal Hellcats contest, these ladies are two of the top women in this business and proved that tonight at Commencement of Brutality! Boy oh boy!

( https://youtu.be/GWHyOrN4U-M )

(Ownage is shown backstage in his locker room, Trevor Thompson approaches him)

Trevor: Ownage, a quick word with you please?

Ownage: Better be quick.

Trevor: Well, Ownage, it's been a long 5 months since your FWE Championship reign ended. And tonight you have the shot to regain it at Glory Road. With all three members of The Remedy, being a thorn in your side, all being in the ring, how will you cope?

Ownage: The reason it's been 5 months is because of one "Hasshole." And then you can also throw in his monkeys into the equation, and it seems like the face of FWE is being held back from his true spotlight. I don't care if there's all three of those monkeys in my way, I want back the FWE Championship, and I will tear through not just those 3, but 29 men and I will be the one walking out the victor at the end of the night. Plain and simple.

Trevor: Thank you, Ownage.

(Johnny Thompson is shown at the ballot with Mike Cole)

Mike: Shake it up, Johnny.

(JT spins the ballot, and Cole takes a number out)

Mike: #26? Two World Title shots are definitely in my future.

(Mike Cole walks off, the camera fades to the ring where Jessica Anderson is standing by)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiamCatterson

PostSubject: Re: Commencement of Brutality 2013   Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

(Footage of the Jimmy Krauss/Pyrite rivalry airs)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest scheduled for one for IS AN EXTREEEEEEEME RULLLLLES MATCH AND IT IS FOR THE F…..W…….E CHAAAAAAAMPIONSHIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!

(FWE Championship graphic buzzes)

(Burn by Meek Mill hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to a stand ovation as the fans cheer loudly more and more)

Ted: Well this might be a tough match for Krauss to get himself in. He is a bit injured tonight after weeks of Pyrite coming out and causing havoc. But can Jimmy Krauss pull out a last minute shocker and beat Pyrite? If Krauss is wanting to be FWE Champion, he HAS to beat Pyrite

Mike: He has too. Like you said, the back is a bit injured and you can see a backshot there, there are still bruises, a week and a half later. But Krauss needs to find something tonight. It’s now or never, it’s all or nothing. If Krauss wants the path of Warpath to remain golden, he needs to deny victory from Pyrite. If anyone can do it, it’s Krauss!

(Survival Tactics by Joey Bada$$ hits, Pyrite comes out to a series of boos as he smirks coming down the ramp)

Ted: Oh man, here comes Pyrite, and these fans on their feet, booing this man out of the building. For the past few weeks, Pyrite has been in charge of the closing of Warpath, week after week, decimating the FWE Champion. And we heard Pyrite in a backstage interview earlier tonight, he feels ready to take his first world championship. The question is, Mike, CAN HE?

Mike: I want to say no, but I feel like he might have the power to cripple Krauss. PLUS, you have to consider this. Pyrite has picked an Extreme Rules match for right now, to add insult to injury. I don’t know if Krauss can do it tonight. And you can see, the stare between these two, so powerful…

JA: Introducing first, the challenger….from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 255 pounds, PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

(The fans boo, Pyrite taunts them in response)

JA: And his opponent, the champion, from Matamoras, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, HE IS THE CURRENT, FWE CHAMPION…….JIIIIMMMMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Fans cheer, Krauss raises the championship and gets right in Pyrite’s face, the referee begins to separate the situation)

(The referee takes the FWE Championship, hoisting it in the air before handing it to ringside)

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So here we are, the FWE Championship on the line here, as both these men quickly going for the lock up. You can see both Pyrite and Krauss battling hard, with Krauss striking the midsection with the knee. Now shoving Krauss now as both men walk around the ring.

Mike: So much intensity in this match, as both lock up once again, now pressing Krauss into the corner, and now trying to make the situation uncomfortable. Now crushing Krauss, throwing his body into Krauss. Dragging Krauss along now, Krauss is trying to battle in this one, AND PYRITE CLOTHESLINE KRAUSS OUT THE RING WITH THAT CLOTHESLINE, Krauss taking a heavy fall…

Ted: Already, Pyrite hurries out the ring, and looking under the ring already. What will Pyrite pull out? He has a steel chair at first, AND NOW SMACKING THE CHAIR OFF KRAUSS. OH MY, KRAUSS SUFFERING WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR, AND PYRITE IN THIS MINUTE AND A HALF, SHOWING GREAT FORM.

Mike: Throwing the chair down now, and now he picks up Krauss, BUT KRAUSS, EUROPEAN UPPERCUT, AND THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS, OH MAN, THIS MAY JUST BE GREATER THAN A WAR. Krauss now picking up Pyrite from the steel steps, BUT LOOK, PYRITE KICKS THE MIDSECTION…..AND LOOK AT THIS, GERMAN SUPLEX, OH MY GAWD, OH THE STEEL STEPS, SENDING THE SPINE IN A SERIES OF PAIN.

Ted: This match is all about the FWE Championship, Mike. And through it, you need to employee pain in this match, Extreme Rules. No man can leave here in one piece. Pyrite now picking up Krauss, AND LOOK, ALREADY GOING FOR THE PYBOMB

Mike: BUT LOOK, KRAUSS GETS BEHIND PYRITE, AND BACK TO SANITY HITS, OH MY GAWD, OUT OF NOWHERE, THAT BACK TO SANITY HITTING ON THE CONCRETE FLOOR, AND TED, THIS MATCH HAS GONE OFF TO AN EXPLOSIVE START

Ted: You’re right, two men who have a lot of history over the course of their careers are battling it out tonight. Krauss now throws Pyrite back into the ring, and now going for the cover

1……………………………………………………………………………………….
2……………………………………………………………………………………….
3……………KICKOUT

Mike: LOOKING FOR AN EARLY WIN, but Pyrite with a kickout at two. And now, Krauss attaches the headlock on tight, as both men struggle to battle and try to take control of this chaotic match. Pyrite already getting to his feet here, and look at Pyrite, trying to throw himself free from Krauss….AND HE DOES SO.

Ted: Pyrite now throwing Krauss to his feet once more, AND LOOK AT THAT SPINEBUSTER, NICE ACTION OF PYRITE CRASHING THE SPINE TO THE CANVAS. But now, Pyrite slides out the ring again, he is once more searching under the ring to look for an object in this match

Mike: Well I wonder what he is going to pull…..OH NO, A SHEET OF GLASS, OH MY GAWD, REMEMBER A FEW WEEKS AGO?

Ted: HOW CAN I FORGET….BUT KRAUSS, BODY DROP OVER THE TOP ROPE, LANDING ON PYRITE, AND THE GLASS DROPS, PLAN RUINED, THE PLAN FOR PYRITE WAS RUINED BY PYRITE….

Mike: BUT THE PLAN MAY BE IN THE HANDS OF KRAUSS. THE FWE CHAMPION, NOW BATTLING HARD, THE SHARDS SMASHING INTO A MILLIONS PIECES. Krauss now has Pyrite up to his feet, THROWING HIM INTO THE BARRICADE….AND LOOK, KRAUSS TAUNTING, THE FWE UNIVERSE IS BEHIND HIM…..AND A TACKLE THROUGH THE BARRICADE, SHADES OF THE LAST EPISODE OF WARPATH, ONLY THIS TIME, KRAUSS PUTS PYRITE THROUGH THE BARRICADE….

Ted: AND LISTEN TO THESE FANS, HOLY SHIT CHANTS ECHOING AROUND THE ARENA. Krauss now getting to his feet, enduring a heavy battle already. This is the moment for redemption. Krauss now pulls Pyrite back into the ring, and you can see shards are already buried in the skin of Pyrite, Krauss going for the cover!

3………………………………………….KICKOUT

Ted: NO, PYRITE KICKS OUT. And you can see Krauss on his knees, as Pyrite is in sheer pain. Already, this match is taking a toll on these men.

Mike: Pyrite pulled up to his feet, shoving Krauss, KRAUSS CHARGING FOR BACK TO SANITY, BUT NO, COUNTER BY PYRITE. OH MAN! KRAUSS COMES BACK AT PYRITE, BUT PYRITE, KICK TO THE MIDSECTION, OH MY GAWD, PYBOMB HITS, PYBOMB HITS, COVER BY PYRITE, NEW CHAMPION

3…………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NEW CHAMPION….NO, KRAUSS KICKS OUT. Krauss now rolling to the ropes, Pyrite now on his knees, AND FORCING OUT THE SHARDS OF GLASS, AND YOU CAN SEE PYRITE SCREAMING IN AGONY….

Mike: This match is brutal. Pyrite now slowly getting to his feet, Krauss is too, and now look, both men lock up and Pyrite, pressing Krauss over the ropes, it looks like Krauss may be thrown out the ring, HOWEVER LOOK, KRAUSS, FIGHTING BACK AT PYRITE….AND LOOK, THROWING PYRITE OVER THE ROPES. PYRITE TAKING A HEAVY TUMBLE TO THE GROUND, WHAT AN IMPACT!

Ted: PYRITE HITS HIS HEAD OFF THE CONCRETE, AND KRAUSS HOLDING ONTO THE ROPES. THIS MATCH IS INTENSE, BAH GAWD…Krauss now gets outside the ring and you can see that Krauss, trying to struggle to keep control. Bringing up Pyrite, BUT PYRITE WITH A SPINEBUSTER OUT OF NOWHERE! OH MY GAWD

Mike: Now Pyrite brings up Krauss, AND LOOK, PYBOMB ONCE MORE, OH NO…..But Krauss throws himself down, AND LOOK, BACK TO SANITY HITS, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A COUNTER, BACK TO SANITY HAS SMACKED THE HEAD OF PYRITE OFF THE CONCRETE FLOOR

Ted: Krauss now stumbling into our table and this match is starting to take an effect on both these men. Pyrite now out…BUT KRAUSS, RIPPING APART OUR ANNOUNCING TABLE, OH NO, CMON JIMMY

Mike: THIS IS OBVIOUSLY PART OF HIS PLOT TO PUT AWAY PYRITE. Krauss now goes after Pyrite, BUT PYRITE HITS KRAUSS IN BETWEEN THE LEGS, OH MY GAWD, I CAN’T SAY THAT WILL DECREASE PAIN, BUT MORE PAIN WILL INCREASE

Ted: This match is extreme. This match will not settle until one of these men have had enough. Pyrite, now throwing Krauss on the table, Oh no…Please! Pyrite getting up to his feet, as does Krauss….AND LOOK, OH NO! OH NO, PYBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE, OH MY GAWD, WHAT A MOVE, PYRITE THROWS KRAUSS INTO THE TABLE, AND THESE FANS CAN’T STOP SCREAMING

Mike: JESUS CHRIST, THIS MATCH….THIS MATCH IS EXTREME! KRAUSS IS OUT AND PYRITE NOW TRYING TO STUMBLE TO HIS FEET, OH MY GAWD!

Ted: I seriously can’t believe it! I mean, these men are bound to go to the extreme, but I didn’t think it’d be like this….PYRITE NOW HAS KRAUSS IN THE RING, COVER, COVER!

3………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! A KICKOUT BY KRAUSS, AND KRAUSS LIVES ON, AND YOU CAN SEE PYRITE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE REFEREE’S CHOICE. Pyrite sliding out the ring, what will he find now, he needs to avoid he doesn’t place his knees into the glass….A CROWBAR, NO! CROWBAR TIME

Ted: Pyrite hurries in the ring, but the pain catching up with the number one contender….AND LOOK, HE SMACKS THE CROWBAR ACROSS THE REFEREE, WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING?!

Mike: PYRITE SCREAMING THAT WAS A THREE COUNT, PYRITE HAS LOST IT, AND LOOK, KRAUSS HITS BACK TO SANITY, OH MY GAWD!!! PYRITE CAUGHT OUT OF NOWHERE WITH THAT STRIKE, AND NOW KRAUSS USING THE CROWBAR AND THE STF COMBINED, PYRITE IS TRAPPED, THE CROWBAR PRESSING PRESSURE TO THE NECK

Ted: THERE IS NO REFEREE EITHER! AND PYRITE IS TAPPING, PYRITE IS TAPPING, KRAUSS SHOULD BE FWE CHAMPION, IT WASN’T TO BE HOWEVER

Mike: KRAUSS THINKS HE HAS DONE IT, BUT HE STARES AT THE REFEREE! THE REFEREE IS OUT COLD. AND KRAUSS IS LIVI…OH NO, OH NO, HE IS GOING INTO THE CORNER, NO, NO! NOT THE PUNT, NOT THE PUNT!

Ted: SOMEBODY STOP THIS….WAIT, WAIT, JOHNNY VENTURA, WHAT IS JOHNNY VENTURA DOING OUT HERE?

Mike: IT’S LEGAL, AND THE FIREBIRD’S FURY HITS KRAUSS, OH MY GAWD, THIS IS REVENGE FOR HIS LOST CHANCE, MONTHS AGO, AT FINAL FLIGHT BACK IN FEBRUARY…AND LOOK, JOHNNY DRAGS THE BODY OF PYRITE OVER KRAUSS…

Ted: NO! NO! IT CAN’T END LIKE THIS…JOHNNY’S HEADING OFF AND HERE COMES BACKUP! AN EXTRA REFEREE IS RUSHING DOWN THE RING, AND HERE HE GOES, SLIDING IN THE RING, OH NO! NO!!!!!!!

1………………………………………………………………………………………

Mike: New Cha…WAIT A MINUTE, KRAUSS JUST KICKED OUT. KRAUSS JUST KICKED OUT, OH MY GAWD, HE ACTUALLY KICKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: PYRITE’S FACE TELLS THE WHOLE ARENA. THIS ARENA IS IN SHOCK, THAT FIREBIRD’S FURY FROM JOHNNY VENTURA WAS NOT ENOUGH.

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, I’M IN SHOCK! SERIOUSLY!!!!

Ted: AND PYRITE, NOW STRUGGLING TO GET BACK TO HIS FEET, HE IS TRYING TO GRAB THE CROWBAR AS KRAUSS IS GETTING TO HIS FEET TOO…

Mike: AND PYRITE SMACKS THE CROWBAR ACROSS THE HEAD OF KRAUSS, KRAUSS TUMBLES OVER, AND NOW BLOOD COVERS THE WHOLE FACE OF KRAUSS…

Ted: OH MY GAWD…THIS IS TOO CLOSE TO CALL…AND KRAUSS NOW FALLS OUT THE RING. KRAUSS IS DOWN AND OUT, JESUS!

Mike: PYRITE SCREAMING AT KRAUSS, AND WHO CAN BLAME HIM, BOTH THESE MEN HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL TO TRY AND BECOME FWE CHAMPION, BUT ONE MAN MUST FALL IN THIS EXTREME RULES MATCH. Krauss getting to his feet now, Pyrite slides out the ring, AND PYRITE WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL TO KRAUSS.

Ted: THE VENOM OF KRAUSS HAS BEEN EXTRACTED TONIGHT, AND PYRITE SEEMS TO HAVE KRAUSS’S NUMBER. NOW PYRITE DRAGGING THE HEAD OF KRAUSS, AND THROWING THE HEAD OFF THE APRON, OH MY GAWD, THIS IS TOO MUCH

Mike: IT IS. KRAUSS IS GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF BRAIN CELLS BY THE TIME THIS MATCH IS DONE. Krauss thrown in the ring however, as you can see Krauss slowly getting to his feet, Pyrite now finding his weak spot becoming increasingly painful. Pyrite gets in the ring, DROP TOE HOLD BY KRAUSS, AND LOOK, A TASTE OF PYRITE’S OWN MEDICINE, KRAUSS WRAPPING THE RING ROPES AROUND THE NECK OF PYRITE

Ted: HOW DOES IT FEEL KRAUSS IS SHOUTING. I BET IT’S PAINFUL, I BET KRAUSS MAY HAVE CONTROL!

Mike: PYRITE MAY HAVE TO TAP! BUT JOHNNY VENTURA AGAIN, COMES IN THE RING AND SEPERATES THINGS. JESUS.

Ted: I didn’t know this match was a handicap match! The referee playing orders now, he is getting sick of Ventura! VENTURA SPITTING ON THE FACE OF THE REFEREE…….AND KRAUSS HITS BACK TO SANITY ON VENTURA…THAT WILL TEACH HIM A LESSON!

Mike: NOW KRAUSS GETTING OUT THE RING, AS VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE RING, THAT MAY BE THE LAST WE’VE HEARD OF HIM, BUT KRAUSS, NOW PULLING OUT ANOTHER SHEET OF GLASS. NOW KRAUSS GETS BACK IN THE…..HEY, HEY, PYBOMB INTO THE FREAKING GLASS!

Ted: OH NO, THIS HAS TO BE IT, KRAUSS JUST THROWN INTO THE GLASS, THAT MAY BE IT! COVER FOR A NEW CHAMPION!!!!!

3………………………………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, HE KICKED OUT!!!!!!! STILL, A KICKOUT. BOTH MEN ARE BRUTALISED. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT

Ted: PYRITE HAS HAD ENOUGH, YOU CAN TELL THAT PYRITE, WHO HAS WORKED HARD SINCE THE MOMENT THAT BELL RANG, IS GETTING IMPATIENT. And now, Pyrite gets outside, he throws in the steel steps in the ring. Oh no! Pyrite now risking the hazard of putting glass on the steel steps….WHAT THE HELL IS HIS GAME?

Mike: AND LOOK, KRAUSS STUMBLING UP TO HIS FEET, OH NO HE CAN’T?! HE CAN’T?!

Ted: THIS HAS TO BE IT, PYRITE HAS KRAUSS UP TO THE AIR….PYBOMB….NO, KRAUSS JUMPS DOWN, AND LOOK, LOOK! BACK TO SANITY ON THE STEEL! OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike: HAS KRAUSS DONE ENOUGH?! COVER!!!!

3……………………………………………………………………………………….

Ted: HE DID IT!!

(DING DING DING)

(Burn hits, Jimmy Krauss struggles to get to his feet, as the referee tries to hand him the FWE Championship)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STILL FWE CHAMPION……..JIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: OH MY GAWD, IT’S OVER, THANK GAWD IT’S OVER

Mike: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, JESUS CHRIST THEY HAVE DESTROYED EACH OTHER, AND KRAUSS IS LIMPING, HE IS NOT IN THE RIGHT CONIDIITION TO FIGHT. KRAUSS HAS GONE THROUGH HELL, AND PYRITE HAS BEEN PUT IN HIS PLACE. THIS IS GOLDEN FOR KRAUS---

(1 Train by A$AP Rocky hits, Kendrick Williams is booed as he comes out to the stage with a smirk on his face)

Ted: OH MY!! WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S KENDRICK WILLIAMS! K-WILL!! WHAT'S K-WILL DOING OUT HERE?

Mike: I DON'T KNOW, BUT THE BIG AND BAD BEAST IS APPROACHING THE RING!! K-WILL'S NONCHALANTLY MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING ON A VULNERABLE KRAUSS, WHO CAN'T EVEN STAND ON HIS OWN TWO FEET!!

Ted: AND KRAUSS NOW GOING FOR K-WILL! AND KRAUSS TRYING TO FIGHT K-WILL OFF! AND HE CHARGES OFF THE ROPES... BIG BOOT!! A BIG BOOT TO THE TEMPLE!! KRAUSS CAN'T KEEP UP AFTER THAT BRUTAL CONTEST!

Mike: AND NOW...K-WILL...GETTING KRAUSS UP... HE'S IN POSITION FOR IT!! GOD'S GIFT!!! GOOD LORD!! SHATTERING KRAUSS!! THE FWE CHAMPION JUST GOT LAID OUT, WHAT IS K-WILL'S PROBLEM!?

(K-Will calls for a microphone)

Ted: WAIT!! HE'S CALLING FOR A MIC, WHAT'S HE HAVE TO SAY!?

(K-Will stands over a laid out Krauss, knelt down and looking down at him)

K-Will: Me... You... FWE Championship... Glory Road.

(1 Train hits as K-Will drops the mic and stands tall over Krauss as the crowd is in shock)

Ted: WAIT… CAN HE DO THAT?! JIMMY KRAUSS VS KENDRICK WILLIAMS AT GLORY ROAD, FOR THE FWE TITLE!?

Mike: I'M RECEIVING WORD IT'S TRUE! K-WILL IS USING HIS SHOT FROM NO REMORSE, AT GLORY ROAD, AND HE WILL FACE KRAUSS FOR THE FWE TITLE! WHAT A CHANGE ON THE ENTIRE LANDSCAPE OF WARPATH!!

Ted: WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS ARENA IS IN SHOCK, WILLIAMS HAS MADE HIS MARK, HE IS GOING TO GLORY ROAD!

( http://fwe-site.webs.com/whc.png flashes )

Edward: Jake, it's been one hell of a night, but we're only getting started! It's the most prestigious title in our business, the World Heavyweight Championship! Liam Catterson defends against BarcaEdge and Martin Arkless in a good old 3-way-dance.

Jake: Before we get this underway, let's take a look at how this all came about!

(A video package airs of BarcaEdge and Liam Catterson's rivalry over the summer, until Frontline Warfare. It goes to Martin Arkless' and Liam Catterson's time as Lost Generation X, to their rivalry, leading up to No Remorse, where BarcaEdge returned. The camera shows footage of the past few weeks leading up to now, and the footage ends with all three men in the ring eying down one another)

(Camera fades to the ring with Anthony Davidson)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: This next contest, is a triple threat match, set for one fall... and it is for... THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRLLLDDD!! HEAAAAAAAAAVVYYYWEEIIIGHHHTT!! CHHHHHAAAMMMPPPIIIOOOONNNSHHHIIIIPPPP!!!

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless is cheered as he makes his way to the ring)

Edward: It's time for the triple threat match! Here comes one half of the challengers, Martin Arkless! Martin had a shot against Liam at No Remorse last month, but was screwed, and got his rematch here. And rightfully so.

Jake: Martin knows Liam better than anyone in this business, being they grew up together, the two cousins shared a bond, turned into a hatred.

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson is booed loudly as he comes out to the stage and poses up the WHC)

Edward: Here comes the second man in this contest, the defending Champion himself, Liam Catterson. Liam's the longest reigning Champion in our history, and tonight he is in jeopardy.

Jake: Oh quit it! How many times have I heard you say that? Pay-Per-View after Pay-Per-View, you keep claiming Liam's in serious trouble, or his title reign's coming to a halt. Just stop it already! The guy has proven himself over and over, and I know for a fact he'll do it again tonight.

(Bring Me To Life by Evanscene hits, BarcaEdge is given a pop as he comes out and poses up at the center stage to the audience)

Edward: Last but not least, BarcaEdge! Barca made his return at No Remorse, we all witnessed it, as it was a shocker. Barca was forced into retirement, and with injuries suffered, he'd thought to be never able to wrestle again. But he's gotten past that, and the former Champ wants back the gold Liam robbed from him!

Jake: Oh give me a break...

AD: Introducing first, a challenger, from Willington, UK, he weighed in this morning at 150 Pounds... MARTIN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKLLLEEEEEEEESSSSS!!

(Martin poses to the crowd as they cheer him on)

AD: And up next, he is a challenger, from Miami, Florida, he weighed in this morning at 220 Pounds... BAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRCCAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(BarcaEdge warms up in the corner as he's cheered)

AD: Finally, from Shildon, UK, weighing in this morning at approximately 255 Pounds, he is the reigning... defending... HEAVVVYYWEEEIIGHHHTT CHHAAAMMPIIOOOONNN OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORRRLLLDDD... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAMMMMM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEERRRSSSOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!

(Liam holds up his belt and is booed as he smirks)

(World Heavyweight Championship graphic flashes)

(The referee takes the belt, and hoists is up high)

Edward: That's what it's all about!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: The bell has made it's sound, and our 3-way-dance is under way! The three men eyeing down one another! AND BOTH MARTIN AND BARCA GO FOR LIAM!! THAT'S UNFAIR!!

Edward: A MEASURE OF REVENGE FOR BOTH MEN AS THEY START BEATING DOWN LIAM IN THE CORNER, LIAM'S BEGGING FOR MERCY LIKE THE COWARD HE IS! AND WAIT A MINUTE!! MARTIN ROLLS BARCA UP AS HE'S BEATING DOWN LIAM!!

ONE...............
KICKOUT!

Jake: BOTH MEN GET TO THEIR FEET, AND NOW BARCA DECKS MARTIN IN THE FACE!! AND NOW THESE TWO ERUPT QUICKLY IN A FIST FIGHT!! BACK AND FOURTH GO MARTIN AND BARCA!!

Edward: Martin swings at Barca, but Barca catches him, and he grabs him! SNAP SUPLEX!! A hot start to this contest! And now Liam in the corner, trying to get to his feet and recover his senses! Barca notices him, and he runs full speed ahead!!

Jake: BUT LIAM MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND BARCA HITS THE TURNBUCKLE! LIAM GRABS HIM FROM BEHIND, AND HE TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A FULL NELSON SLAM!! Liam now grabbing Martin Arkless who's trying to get back up!

Edward: And Liam charges off the ropes! And Martin drops down to the mat, Liam goes off the other end, AND IS MET UP WITH A DROPKICK FROM MARTIN!! AND MARTIN RUNS OFF THE ROPES, AND SPRINGBOARDS...BARCA'S UP...AND A CROSSBODY---

Jake: NO!! BARCA CAUGHT HIM!! HE CAUGHT MARTIN! AND A GUTBUSTER!! WHAT A REVERSING OF EVENTS, AS BARCA DROPS DOWN INTO THE COVER!

ONE........................
TWO.............................

Edward: BUT LIAM BREAKS IT UP!! And now Liam stomping away on Barca, and now pushing Martin out the ring! Liam now turning his attention to Barca, who slowly gets to a knee! And Liam charges off the ropes, behind Barca... THROWBACK!! THROWBACK CONNECTS!

Jake: Liam's not done though!! The Malicious Assassin shows no mercy on Barca as he starts stomping on each limb!! And Liam grabs Barca here, and Irish Whips him! BUT HE PULLS HIM BACK FOR THE POWERSLAM!!

Edward: NO!! BARCA HOLDS ON, AND HE KICKS LIAM IN THE MID SECTION!!... AND HE BRINGS HIM IN PLACE!! FUTURE SHOCK DDT!! FUTURE SHOCK CONNECTS!! BARCA INTO THE COVER!

ONE........................
TWO..................................
KICKOUT!

Jake: And now Barca awaits Liam, and Liam's slowly getting to his knees. BARCA GRABS HIM, AND PLANTS HIM WITH A SNAP DDT!! BUT WAIT, LOOK AT MARTIN!! MARTIN ON THE APRON, SPRINGBOARDS... CROSSBODY!! THIS TIME IT CONNECTS! LATERAL PRESS!!

ONE.......................
TWO................................
KICKOUT!

Edward: Martin goes over to the corner! Martin now measuring Barca, as he's down! Martin must be thinking about that Final Moment Spear!! Barca in the corner, holding the ropes and trying to recoup! BUT LOOK AT LIAM!! LIAM WITH A KNEE TO THE TEMPLE OF MARTIN!!

Jake: AND LIAM, TAKING ADVANTAGE, GETS MARTIN IN POSITION... CUTTERSON!! CUTTERSON!! LIAM DROPS DOWN FORT HE COVER!!

ONE.........................
TWO...............................
THR---

Edward: BUT BARCA DIVES IN AND BREAKS IT UP IN THE NICK OF TIME!! THAT'S THE TOUGH PART OF TRIPLE THREATS!! AND NOW BARCA, GRABBING LIAM HERE!! AND BARCA'S THINKING BARCABOMB!! HE'S THINKING ABOUT THE BARCABOMB!!

Jake: LOOK OUT!! MARTIN WITH A ENZUIGURI!! AND BARCA GOES DOWN! LIAM HOLDS ONTO THE ROPES, AND MARTIN NOW MEASURING HIM HERE!! HE CHARGES OFF THE ROPES, AND LIAM TURNS AROUND... THE FINAL MOMENT!! THE FINAL MOMENT!! THAT SPEAR CONNECTS!

Edward: MARTIN WITH THE FINAL MOMENT! AND NOW MARTIN MEASURING BARCAEDGE HERE!! MARTIN MEASURING BARCA!! MARTIN GOES FOR THE KICK OF HELL!!... BUT BARCA DUCKS IT, AND MARTIN'S LEG HITS THE TURNBUCKLE PADDING! GOOD GOD!!

Jake: OH MY GOODNESS!! MARTIN'S LEG MADE A SOUND OFF THAT IMPACT!! AND NOW BARCA TOSSES HIM OUT THE RING, AND BARCA GOES OVER TO LIAM, AND HE COVERS!! NEW CHAMPION!?

ONE...........................
TWO...................................
TH--- KICKOUT!

Edward: BUT LIAM STAYS ALIVE!! THIS IS EDGE OF YOUR SEAT SUSPENSE, ONLY IN FWE YOU CAN FIND IT!! BARCA NOW GETS TO HIS FEET, AND NOW HE'S JUST MEASURING LIAM FROM BEHIND!! HE'S JUST MEASURING HIM!!

Jake: AND BARCA GOING FOR THE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!! HE HAS LIAM HOOKED!! BUT LIAM ROLLS THROUGH! AND BARCA GETS TO HIS FEET AND CHARGES BACK... SPINEBUSTER BY LIAM!! LIAM WITH A SPINEBUSTER, AND BARCA'S DOWN!! BUT LOOK, MARTIN'S BACK IN THE RING!

Edward: MARTIN GOING FOR LIAM HERE! BUT LIAM WITH A THUMB TO THE EYE!! AND NOW A CHOP BLOCK!! LIAM TAKES DOWN MARTIN!! AND NOW LIAM MEASURES AS MARTIN TRIES TO RECOUP!! AND MARTIN'S ALMOST BACK UP TO HIS FEET AGAIN!!

Jake: LSC!! LSC!! NO! MARTIN PUSHES LIAM OUT THE WAY! AND LIAM COMES BACK... BUT MARTIN WITH A KICK TO THE MID SECTION! AND OH NO!! COME ON, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS MARTIN! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!

Edward: MARTIN BRINGS LIAM INTO POSITION FOR THE CATTERSON IMPACT!! IS HE GONNA DO IT!? MARTIN'S GOT LIAM IN POSITION!! CATTERSON IMPACT TIME---

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S CHARLENE!! CHARLENE APPLEBY! LIAM'S WIFE!! CHARLENE'S OUT HERE!! DEJA VU FROM NO REMORSE!! AND MARTIN TURNS AROUND!! MARTIN DROPS LIAM AND NOW STARING DOWN CHARLENE, GET OUT CHARLENE! HE'S AN ANIMAL!!

Edward: CHARLENE'S IN FEAR! MARTIN ANTICIPATED HER!! BUT LOOK OUT!! LIAM WITH THE TITLE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! AND NOW CHARLENE GETTING OUT THE RING, AND LIAM GRABS MARTIN!! OH THIS IS BULLSHIT! COME ON!!

Jake: CATTERSON IMPACT!! YES!!! YES! LIAM HITS THE CATTERSON IMPACT!! BUT WAIT, BARCA'S BACK IN THE RING!! BARCA OFF THE ROPES!! CLOTHESLINE TO LIAM! AND NOW A SHOULDER BLOCK!! AND NOW BARCA GOES FOR A SIDE SLAM... BUT LIAM COUNTERS!

Edward: AND A POWERSLAM BY LIAM!! AND NOW LIAM SIGNALING THE END FOR BARCA HERE!! LIAM MEASURING BARCA, AS BARCA USES THE ROPES TO HELP HIMSELF UP. BARCA'S IN NO MAN'S LAND!! AND LIAM GRABS HIM!! CATTERSON IMPACT AGAIN PERHAPS!?

Jake: HE'S GOT BARCA IN PLACE!! BUT NO!! BARCA TWISTS THE ARM! AND BARCA WITH AN ARM STUNNER!! LIAM BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES, AND BARCA GETS UP AND KICKS THE GUT!! AND HE BRINGS HIM IN! NO!!

Edward: BARCA BRINGS LIAM IN!! AND IT'S BARCABOMB TIME!! HE'S FEELING IT!! LIAM'S IN POSITION, AND BARCA'S GOING FOR THAT BARCABOM---

Jake: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT THE HELL!? IT'S THE REMEDY!! IT'S THE REMEDY!! THE REMEDY'S COMING DOWN THE AISLE AND BARCA DROPS LIAM! THE REMEDY'S HIT THE RING, AND THEY'VE SURROUNDED BARCA AND LIAM!!

Edward: OH MY!! THIS ISN'T GOOD!! THE REMEDY'S SURROUNDED BARCA AND LIAM, AND NOW THEY ATTACK!! HERE THEY GO!! BARCA'S TRYING TO FIGHT THEM OFF!! BUT THE NUMBERS GAME CATCHES UP!! WHAT'S THE REMEDY DOING OUT HERE!?!?

Jake: BARCA'S BEEN AMBUSHED BY THE REMEDY HERE!! SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADNESS!! THE REMEDY'S VICIOUSLY ON THE FORMER WORLD CHAMP! AND OH NO!! OH MY!! THEY'VE GOT BARCA SET UP... CHANGING OF THE GUARD!! GOOD LORD!!

Edward: BARCA'S LAID OUT!! THE REMEDY STRIKES ON BARCA, BUT WHY!? THE REMEDY EXITS THE RING! AND THIS IS JUST BULLSHIT!! AND WAIT A MINUTE!! LIAM!! CHARLENE'S HELPING LIAM UP, AND LIAM SEES BARCA OUT! AND HE COVERS!! NO!! NOT THIS WAY!

ONE............................
TWO..........................................
THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Wrong hits, Liam Catterson gets to a setaed position, showing pain, as Charlene Appleby gives him the World Title)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL WOOOOOOORRRLLLDDD HEEEEEEEEEAAVVVYYWWEEEIIIIGGHHHTTT CHHHHHHHHAAAMMMPPPIIOOOOOOOONNN... LIIIIIIIIAAAAMMM CAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEERRSSSOOONNNNN!!

Jake: YES!! HE DID IT! LIAM RETAINS YET AGAIN! HOW DOES IT FEEL, ED!? YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN BY LIAM!!

Edward: OH CUT THE CRAP! THE REMEDY JUST SCREWED BARCA!! WHY DID THEY LAY HIM OUT!? LIAM JUST ESCAPED BY LUCK! BUT LIAM CAN BARELY STAND HERE! THIS WAS ONE GREAT CONTEST WE WITNSESED! BUT YET AGAIN, BARCA AND MARTIN GOT SCREWED!

(Liam Catterson limps in the corner, as Charlene hugs him and he holds up the World Title)

Jake: What a Champion! A valiant effort leads to a successful title def---

(On To The Next One by Jay-Z hits, the crowd goes wild as Tyler Blade, Cherish and Dane Jerez march down to the ring)

Edward: OH MY GOD!!! WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S TYLER BLADE!! MR. BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY!!! IT'S TYLER! TYLER WITH DANE AND CHERISH!! TYLER'S MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING ON A VULNERABLE LIAM CATTERSON!!

Jake: LIAM'S IN DISBELIEF HERE AS THIS CROWD IS GOING APE SHIT!! TYLER BLADE'S IN THE RING, AND HE HANDS HIS BRIEFCASE TO THE REF!! TYLER'S CASHING IN!! TYLER'S CASHING IN THE BOO!!!

(Tyler Blade starts yelling for the ref to ring the bell as the ref talks to Anthony Davidson)

Edward: TYLER'S THROWING A FIT HERE AS HE WANTS TO CASH IN!! TYLER WANTS TO CASH IN AND LIAM IS PISSED! THE REF CLEARS THE RING!!

AD: Ladies and gentleman... Tyler Blade is cashing in his Briefcase of Opportunity contract!

Jake: IT'S OFFICIAL!! HE'S CASHING IN!! TYLER'S CASHING IN AND HE CAN'T WAIT!! THE REF HOISTS UP THE TITLE AND NOW CALLS FOR THE BELL!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: HERE WE GO!! TYLER'S CASHED IN, AND NOW HE'S GOING FOR LIAM IN THE CORNER!! LIAM CAN BARELY STAND AS TYLER'S GOING OFF AT HIM WITH SHOTS AND KICKS!! TYLER BLADE IS COMPLTELY ANXIOUS HERE!!

Jake: TYLER BACKS UP, AND LIAM GETS UP IN THE CORNER! TYLER CHARGES AT HIM... AND HE GOES FOR A SPLASH... BUT LIAM MOVES OUT THE WAY!! AND LIAM QUICKLY ROLLS HIM UP!!

ONE............................
TWO.............................................
KICKOUT!

Edward: AND NOW LIAM AND TYLER GET TO THEIR FEET, AND TYLER DROPKICKS LIAM'S RIGHT ANKLE!! AND LIAM GETS TO A KNEE!! AND TYLER GETS HIM, AND A FAME CUTTER!! FAME CUTTER CONNECTS!! IT'S GOTTA BE OVER! NEW CHAMP!! TYLER HOOKS THE LEG!!

ONE.....................
TWO................................
THR---

Jake: BUT LIAM'S FOOT WAS ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!! LIAM'S FOOT WAS ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! A VALIANT RESILIENT EFFORT BY THE CHAMP!! AND NOW TYLER'S BACK UP, AND HE MEASURES HIM!! LIAM'S BARELY STANDING, UNLIKE EVERYONE IN THIS ARENA!!

Edward: AND NOW LIAM, USING THE ROPES TO GET UP, IS BEING STALKED BY TYLER!! TYLER JUST AWAITING HIM, AND LIAM'S UP... BLADE OUT!! BLADE OUT!! IT CONNECTS!!! TYLER WITH THE BLADE OUT, AND CHERISH IS THROWING A FIT!!! TYLER COVERS!!! NEW CHAMPION!

ONE..........................
TWO.........................................
THREE!!!

Jake: HE DID IT!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(On To The Next One hits, the crowd pops loudly as Tyler Blade gets to his feet and is handed the World Championship and has his arm raised up high, as Dane Jerez and Cherish celebrate with him)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER....AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRLLLDDDDDD HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAVVVYYYYWEEEEEEEIIIGHHTTTT CHHHHAAAAMMMPPIIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN.... TYYYYYYYYYYLLLLEEEEEEEEERRR BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDEEEEEEE!!

Edward: WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!! TYLER BLADE HAS DONE IT! TYLER BLADE IS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! THIS CROWD IS GOING INSANE!! TYLER BLADE PICKED HIS SPOT TO CASH IN, AND HE GOES FROM BEING MR. BOO TO MR. WORLD CHAMP!!!

Jake: GOOD GOD! WHAT A MOMENT FOR TYLER!! TYLER BLADE HAS FINALLY CAPTURED THE WORLD TITLE!! AFTER A CAREER OF HARD WORK, AND THE DOUBTERS DOUBTING HIM, TYLER HAS DONE WHAT MANY THOUGHT HE COULDN'T DO, WIN THE BELT! TYLER'S CAPTURED IT!!

(Tyler Blade and Cherish hug and embrace as the cheers get louder and confetti begins to fall)

Edward: Tyler Blade is our new World Heavyweight Champion, and now also, the first ever Triple Crown Champion in FWE! What a moment in the career of Tyler Blade! He's definitely earned it, like him or not!

Jake: Live it up, Tyler! You deserve it!

(Tyler Blade poses up his World Championship at the turnbuckle, and shouts "I Did It!")

(Glory Road teaser airs)

( http://fwe-site.webs.com/sc.png flashes )

Edward: It's been one hell of a ride tonight, but that right there, ladies and gentleman, is what it's all about. The 30 Man Sole Commencement, the winner getting a World Title shot at the grandest stage of 'em all, Glory Road.

Jake: Let's send it to Anthony Davidson in the ring!

(Camera fades to the ring where Anthony Davidson is stood by as Forever by Drake plays)

AD: The following is a 30 Man Sole Commencement Match!!... The match will begin with two competitors starting it off, and every 60 seconds, another competitor will be unleashed into the ring. This will go until there is one man left standing in the ring, being the winner.

(Andre Avalon jogs down to the ring)

AD: Introducing at _#1, ANDRE AVAALLLOOOONN!

Edward: Here comes the young Avalon, who faces the ultimate task of being _#1. But last year, we saw Tyler Blade enter at _#1 and last longest. Who knows what can happen? Now who's _#2?!

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, Max Cross makes his way to the ring and smirks down Andre Avalon as he's cheered)

AD: And coming in at _#2, MAAAXXXXXXIIMMMUUUUSSS CRRRRROOOSSSSSSS!!

Jake: Oh boy! Here comes the I-A Champ, and boy is there some history here between these two!

Edward: These two, once rivals, faced off for Max's title, and Max comes in off a title defense earlier tonight, let's see how he fares here!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Jake: AND THE 30 MAN SOLE COMMENCEMENT HAS BEGUN! Max Cross and Andre Avalon start things off! They lock up here and now Max presses Avalon into the corner! And now some shoulder thrusts here!! And Max Irish Whips Avalon!

Edward: Avalon comes off the ropes, AND IS MET UP WITH A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX BY MAX!! AND ONLY 20 SECONDS ALREADY REMAIN UNTIL ANOTHER COMPETITOR IS UNLEASHED INTO THIS FRAY!! MAX ON TOP OF AVALON JUST FIRING SHOTS AWAY!

Jake: AND NOW MAX, GOING UP TO THE TOP ROPE!! AND HE LEAPS OFF... FROG SPLASH!! FROG SPLASH ONTO AVALON!!!

*BUZZ*

(Dirty Little Thing by Adelita's Way hits, Colin Rose runs to the ring)

Edward: And here comes Colin Rose at _#3! This bright young man off Collision comes down quickly and now he goes for Max Cross!! Rose wastes no time here! And Rose now, going for a DDT on Max!!

Jake: But Max counters it! And a Suplex by the Inter-Anarchy Champion! Max now going over to Avalon, and now he's trying to eliminate him!! Avalon's on the ropes, as Max tries to send him over! And he's almost got him!! But no! Avalon hangs on!

Edward: Max now turning his attention to Rose.. WHO MEETS HIM WITH A DROPKICK!! MAX TURNED INTO IT! AND NOW AVALON AND ROSE TEAMING UP ON MAX!! A DOUBLE TEAM ON MAX CROSS HERE!! 30 seconds are left until _#4!

Jake: AND LOOK AT AVALON! GRABBING ROSE!! ALABAMA SLAM!! ...So much for that alliance... And now Avalon wants to eliminate Rose! Avalon grabs Rose and now he gets him up, and tries to send him out!! 20 seconds left!

Edward: Avalon and Rose fighting it out here, and trying to eliminate one another! BUT HEY!! LOOK AT MAX!! DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!! AND BOTH MEN GO OUT!! OH MY GOD!! MAX CROSS ELIMINATES BOTH ROSE AND AVALON AT THE SAME TIME!

Jake: And now 5 seconds remain! Who's _#4?

*BUZZ*

(Broken, Beat and Scarred by Metallica hits, Christopher Black makes his way down the ramp)

Edward: Here comes Chris Black! Black and Max now isolated in the ring!! And they go at it! Max tries to Suplex Black, but Black's too big! And now Black Irish Whips Max here!! And Max comes off the ropes... SIDEWALK SLAM FROM BLACK!!

Jake: And now Black stomps on Max Cross here! As only 30 seconds are left on the clock, which ticks quickly!! Black now awaiting on Max to get to his feet here! Max using the ropes to help himself up!

Edward: AND BLACK CHARGES FOR A RUNNING BIG BOOT!! BUT MAX DUCKS IT AND OH MY!! BLACK GETS TANGLED UP IN THE ROPES, AND NOT IN THE SPOT YOU WANNA GET TANGLED UP IN!! AND MAX WITH A DROPKICK!!

Jake: BUT BLACK HANGS ON TO THE ROPES, AND STAYS ON THE APRON!! AND NOW ONLY 15 SECONDS! AND NOW MAX AND BLACK GOING AT IT! BACK AND FOURTH!! BUT BLACK HEADBUTTS MAX! AND RE-ENTERS THE RING!!

Edward: AND NOW MAX GETS TO HIS FEET, AND BLACK CHARGES... BIG BOOT! THIS TIME IT CONNECTS!! BLACK NOW TURNS HIS ATTENTION TO THE STAGE AS THIS CROWD COUNTS DOWN

*BUZZ*

(I Will Remain by The Veer Union hits, Frank Gieling runs down the ramp and to the ring)

Jake: And here comes Frank! And Christopher Black goes right for him! Remember a few weeks ago, Frank denied his tag partner offer! And I think Black must still be mad about it! Black with rights hands to Gieling! But Gieling ducks one! And he runs off the ropes...

Edward: BUT BLACK WITH A THUNDEROUS CLOTHESLINE!! GOOD LORD, HE JUST FLATTENED HIM! AND NOW WAIT A MINUTE! MAX IS BACK UP TO HIS FEET!! AND HE'S BEHIND BLACK! AND MAX HOPS ON HIS BACK... AND NOW HE'S GOING FOR THE REAR NAKED CHOKE!!

Jake: MAX HOPPING ON THE BIGGER MAN'S BACK AND TRYING TO APPLY THE REAR NAKED CHOKE!! BUT BLACK BACKS UP AGAINST THE TURNBUCKLE, AND STARTS RAMMING THE BACK OF MAX INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! AND MAX NOW HOLDING ON TO THE TURNBUCKLE!

Edward: AND LOOK AT FRANK!! 5 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK! A RUNNING DROPKICK TO THE CORNER!! AND FRANK TURNS AROUND!! AND HE STARTS GOING FOR BLACK NOW!

*BUZZ*

(Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine hits, Johnny Ventura makes his way down to the ring)

Jake: Here comes Johnny Ventura! A former FWE Champion, as he enters the fray of action! Johnny quickly enters the ring, as Frank and Black continue to fight, and now he goes for Max Cross!! Johnny already trying to get an elimination on Max Cross here!!

Edward: Max not going down without a fight though! And Johnny Irish Whips him here!! Max comes off the ropes, AND JOHNNY WITH A FLAPJACK, MAKING MAX GO ONTO THE TOP OF THE ROPES! AND NOW JOHNNY DROPKICKS HIM!! AND MAX IS OUT!!

Jake: NO! MAX IS HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE!! MAX HOLDING THE ROPES, AND HE CATAPULTS HIMSELF BACK INTO THE RING! AND HERE COMES JOHNNY WITH A CLOTHESLINE! BUT MAX DUCKS UNDERNEATH... GERMAN SUPLEX!! IT CONNECTS!

Edward: AND 5 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK!!

*BUZZ*

(Step Back by Freeway hits, DaVonte Hoskins makes his way down to the ring)

Jake: And here comes the big DaVonte Hoskins, fresh off Collision! Hoskins enters the ring, AND GOES STRAIGHT AFTER CHRISTOPHER BLACK WHO WAS DEALING WITH FRANK GIELING!! AND HOSKINS UNLOADING ON BLACK, AND FRANK'S BARKING ORDERS HERE!

Edward: FRANK AND HOSKINS NOW DOUBLE TEAMMING BLACK!! IS THIS THE MAN FRANK WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THAT NIGHT ON MAYHEM!? IF SO, IT MAKES SENSE! THESE TWO MUST BE CONNECTED AS PARTNERS!

Jake: AND NOW HOSKINS GETS BLACK UP, AND GIVES HIM TO FRANK... GAME CHANGER!! AND NOW HOSKINS TOSSES OUT CHRISTOPHER BLACK!! BLACK IS OUT! AND IT LOOKS LIKE FRANK'S ALLIANCE IS REVEALED TO BE WITH HOSKINS!

Edward: AND NOW FRANK AND HOSKINS GOING FOR MAX CROSS! BUT LOOK AT THE CLOCK WITH 10 SECONDS LEFT!! AND HOSKINS, GETTING MAX IN POSITION... CHOKESLAM!! CHOKESLAM TO THE I-A CHAMP!

*BUZZ*

(My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy hits, Ethan Hayes comes down the ramp)

Jake: And here comes The Whole Shebang! Hayes makes his presence as Hoskins and Gieling eye him down!! BUT LOOK AT JOHNNY VENTURA! ATTACKING HOSKINS AND GIELING FROM BEHIND! AND NOW HAYES JOINS IN! AND THEY START BEATING DOWN ON THE TWO!!

Edward: NOW HAYES AND VENTURA, GETTING GIELING UP, AND THEY TOSS HIM OUT! A VALIANT TEAM EFFORT, AS HAYES AND VENTURA GET FRANK GIELING ELIMINATED!! AND WAIT A MINUTE! HAYES GRABS VENTURA... BACKPACK STUNNER CONNECTING!!

Jake: It seems like no alliances are coping well! And now Hayes turns his attention to Max Cross, who's getting to his feet using the ropes!! AND HAYES CHARGES... KNEE TO THE SKULL!! OH MY GOODNESS!! AND HAYES NOW, TRYING TO PUSH CROSS OUT THE RING HERE! 10 SECONDS REMAIN!

Edward: Hayes is the only one standing, as Cross, Gieling and Ventura are all out.

*BUZZ*

(Rainmaker by NJ hits, Carlos Rosso makes his way to the ring)

Jake: And here comes Carlos Rosso, Mayhem's newest roster member fresh off Collision! Rosso enters the fray here as Hayes takes his attention off him, and now goes for Rosso! These two unorthodox men fighting it out here!!

Edward: Hayes with several shots to Rosso, and he charges off the ropes, looking for a clothesline! BUT ROSSO CATCHES HIS ARM, AND HE GOES UNDER... RANHEI!! AND NOW JOHNNY VENTURA'S UP! AND HE'S BEHIND ROSSO, MEASURING HIM!!

Jake: CALF KICK BY VENTURA!!

Edward: Now Johnny takes Rosso and throws him over the ring as Carlos hangs for dear life! JOHNNY RUNS AND GOES FOR A DROPKICK BUT ROSSO HANGS ON!

Jake: Holy crap! Now Rosso gets back into the ring just in time and the ten seconds!

Edward: They all stare eagerly as the buzzers about to buzz!

5…
4…
3…
2…
1…
*BUZZ*
(Hall of Fame by The Script hits as HJ Moore runs down the ramp)

Jake: IT’S HJ MOORE! And he jumps into the ring and he throws punches at Davonte Hoskins as Carlos and Johnny lock up!

Edward: Johnny Irish whips Carlos and Carlos comes back and Johnny moves out of the way and Carlos dropkicks Hunter Moore! Holy shit!

Jake: Now Hunter Moore throws Carlos Rosso over the ropes as Davonte Hoskins and Johnny Ventura begin to lock up as well!

Edward: JOHNNY VENTURA CONNECTS WITH A DDT! DAVONTE HIT’S THE GROUND!

Jake: LOOK! Johnny now runs at Hunter Moore and throws him over the ropes! Hunter Moore and Carlos Rosso are hanging in for dear life!

*BUZZ*

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits as Xavier Williams makes his way to the ring.)

Edward: IT’S ONE THIRD OF THE REMEDY!

Jake: Now Johnny kicks Carlos out of the ring! CARLOS ROSSO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Now Hunter Moore rolls back into the ring and Max Cross immediately locks up with Xavier Williams!

Edward: Now Xavier Williams Irish Whips Max Cross into Johnny Ventura AND OH MY GOD! Johnny Ventura connects with Firebird Fury and Max hits the ground! Now here comes Davonte Hoskins and Xavier Williams kicks him in the gut and tackles him to the ground!

Jake: Xaviers beating the crap out of the new guy ! Davonte is getting a taste of how it is to be in FWE!

Edward: And the buzzers about to ring in 8, 7, 6

5…
4…
*BUZZ*

(Jamba by Tyler The Creator hits, Chris Elite makes his way to the ring)

Jake: IT’S CHRIS ELITE AND HE’S RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP!

Edward: He makes it into the ring and now he tackles HJ Moore to the ground and he’s beating the crap out of him! Chris Elite is showing no remorse!

Jake: LOOK AT THIS ED! Xavier Williams has thrown Davonte Hoskins over the ring ropes and now Johnny Ventura is helping Xavier Williams! Holy crap!

Edward: DAVONTE HOSKINS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Johnny and Xavier showed great team work but wait! Xavier Williams kicked Johnny in the gut and now he connects with a DDT!

Jake: Now Xavier is stomping away on Johnny Ventura! That team work is far from over! And heres the buzzer!

*BUZZ*

(Unbreakable by Cage 9 hits as Venom makes his way down the ramp)

Jake: It’s Venom! He’s taking his time to get into this hell zone where Xavier Williams is dominating!

Edward: Chris Elite now attempts to throw over Xavier Williams but Xavier hits him between the eyes and he tackles him to the ground!

Jake: Now Ethan Hayes makes his way to his feet and him and Venom lock up! Venom is the fresher man and he throws Hayes to the ground, now Venom picks up the knocked out HJ Moore and throws him over the top rope! NOW VENOM AND HAYES ARE TEAMING UP TO ELIMINATE HUNTER MOORE!

Edward: HUNTER MOORE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Now Venom lifts up Hayes and slams him to the ground!

Jake: Now Chris Elite is up to his feet and he locks up with Venom!

*BUZZ*

(Dance Or Die by Family Force 5 hits, Rickly Olson runs to the ring)

Edward: IT’S RICKY OLSON! THE ROOKIE FRESH OFF COLLISION!

Jake: Now Chris Elite and Venom are wrestling as Xavier Williams attacks them both! Xavier Williams is gunning down on the two of these guys and now Chris Elite is bleeding! HOLY SMOKES!

Edward: Wait! Johnny Venura locks up with Ricky Olson as the timers about 20 seconds away! Now Hayes lifts up Chris Elite and throws him on the ground!
Jake: VENOM THROWS XAVIER WILLIAMS OVER THE ROPES! XAVIER WILLIAMS IS HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE AS VENOM IS TRYING TO KNOCK HIM OFF!

*BUZZ*

Jake: AND XAVIER WILLIAMS GETS INTO THE RING! Saved by the buzzer!

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled is shown sliding from under the stage, as the crowd goes wild)

Edward: WHAT! IS THAT HIM!? IT IS!! IT'S JASON!! JASON SKILLED! JASON SKILLED IS HERE! JASON SKILLED HAS RETURNED AND HE’S CHARGING DOWN THE RAMP!

Jake: JASON SKILLED THROWS RICKY OLSON OVER THE RING AND RICKY OLSON IS ELIMINATED!

Edward: NOW JASON SKILLED SUPERKICKS ETHAN HAYES!

Jake: JASON NOW KICKS MAX CROSS IN THE GROIN AND CONNECTS WITH A DDT! HOLY CRAP AND NOW XAVIER WILLIAMS IS RUNNING TOWARDS HIM BUT JASON SKILLED RUNS BACK AND CONNECTS WITH A NECKBREAKER! JASON SKILLED IS BACK BABY!

*BUZZ*

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits as Zeke Nero makes his way to the ring.)

Edward: Zeke Nero runs into the ring and locks up with Jason Skilled! Now Xavier Williams joins in and throws Jason over the ring ropes but Jason rolls back into the ring quickly! Now Xavier lifts him up AND JASON SKILLED IS SLAMMED!

Jake: Chris Elite is now up and the Remedy runs at him and throws him over the ropes! They both kick him out and Chris Elite hit’s the ground! CHRIS ELITE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Edward: Now Ethan Hayes has gotten up to his feet and so has Venom! Both of them are teaming up against the Remedy and Zeke Nero hits the ground! NOW VENOM THROWS ETHAN HAYES OVER THE ROPES WHAT THE HELL! Now Xavier Williams and Venom kick Ethan Hayes out of the ring! Ethan Hayes has been eliminated!

Jake: Now Zeke Nero is up and he charges at Venom and throws him over the ring! AND VENOM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED AND HERE’S THE COUNT DOWN!

*BUZZ*

(Never Dead by Megadeth hits, Lawrence runs down to the ring)

Jake: The Remedy is waiting for Lawrence but wait! It’s Max Cross and Max clotheslines Xavier Williams and Xavier hit’s the ground!

Edward: Now Lawrence comes in and he tackles Zeke Nero and he’s beating down on him and Jason Skilled helps in and he’s stomping away on Xavier Williams! But Zeke Nero get’s back to his feet.

Jake: ZEKE NERO TACKLES JASON TO THE GROUND! Now Lawrence is up and Zero attempts to throw Lawrence out BUT NO! LAWRENCE THROWS ZEKE NERO OVER AND HERE’S THE BUZZER!

*BUZZ*

(White Knuckles by Alter Bridge hits and Matt Knoxville makes his way down the ring)

Jake: Matt Knoxville tackles Lawrence and Zeke rolls back into the ring! Xavier Williams is up as well and all three members of the Remedy lift Lawrence in the air! OH MY GOD AND THEY FULL ON THROW LAWRENCE OUT OF THE RING AND ONTO THE FLOOR! LAWRENCE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Edward: Max Cross and Jason Skilled are both down and Johnny attempts to fight the Remedy!

Jake: He connects with the Firebird Fury and Zeke Nero hit’s the ground! Now here comes Xavier Williams and he clotheslines him! Now Matt Knoxville is running at him but Johnny dropkicks him! ALL THREE MEMBERS OF THE REMEDY IS DOWN! WAIT!

Edward: Xavier Williams runs at Johnny and throws him over the ropes!

Jake: NOW ZEKE NERO IS UP TO HIS FEET AS WELL! MATT KNOXVILLE IS ALSO UP! They all are punching and kicking Johnny Ventura! Now Xavier Williams runs towards the opposite ropes and he’s coming back: SPEAR! JOHNNY VENTURA HAS BEEN SPEARED THROUGH THE ROPES AND OUT OF THE RING! THE REMEDY HAS ELIMINATED JOHNNY VENTURA!

Edward: Now look at this destruction! The Remedy turns their attention off Jason Skilled and Max Cross now as the buzzer counts down!

*BUZZ*

(It Ain't Over Till It's Over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage storms down the ramp as The Remedy gets ready for him)

Edward: IT'S OWNAGE, JAKE!! OWNAGE IS _#19, AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE NUMBERS ARE EVEN!! HERE COMES OWNAGE, GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE REMEDY, THREE MEN WHO'VE MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL OVER THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS!!

Jake: OWNAGE IS UNLOADING ON ALL THREE MEMBERS OF THE REMEDY! A SHOT FOR KNOXVILLE, ONE FOR NERO AND A THIRD FOR WILLIAMS!! OWNAGE IS FIRED UP HERE!! HE POSES TO THE CROWD! AND WAIT A MINUTE! KNOXVILLE FROM BEHIND!!

Edward: OWNAGE ANTICIPATED HIM! AND OWNAGE WITH A BACK BODY DROP!! AND KNOXVILLE GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE!! HE'S OUT! THERE'S ONE OF THE REMEDY GUYS OUT! BUT NOW HERE COMES WILLIAMS AND NERO, ASSAULTING OWNAGE!!

Jake: BUT NOW HERE COME SKILLED AND CROSS!! BOTH MEN GOING FOR THE REMEDY HERE! AND NOW SKILLED AND CROSS, DOUBLE TEAMMING NERO!! THEY TRY TO GET HIM OUT THE RING! BOTH MEN ON ZEKE NERO! AS THE CLOCK IS AT 10 SECONDS!!

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! XAVIER WILLIAMS FROM BEHIND!! OH MY GOD! A TRIPLE ELIMINATION!!!! WILLIAMS JUST SENT ALL THREE MEN OUT THE RING!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

Jake: XAVIER WILLIAMS JUST ELIMINATED HIS OWN PARTNER IN NERO! BUT ALSO CROSS AND SKILLED! WHAT A STRATEGICAL ELIMINATION!!

*BUZZ*

(Fire Storm A by Wolfgang Killian & Hermann Langschwert hits, a female tango dancer is shown at the stage, as she dances)

Edward: Wait a minute...what the hell?

(Scott Davis Helmsley comes out to the stage and begins dancing with the unknown female)

Jake: SDH!? :O :O :O IT'S SDH! IT IS!! SDH IS BACK IN FWE! WHAT A SURPRISE, AND LOOK AT THOSE MOVES!! SDH IS IN THE SC!

(SDH and the woman leave after dancing)

Edward: ...What in the world?

Jake: What just happened?!

Edward: Well... I guess no SDH huh?

Jake: So the _#20 spots goes to waste... But meanwhile in the ring! It's Williams and Ownage, the two men left, as these two continue to battle it out in the corner! Williams trying to eliminate Ownage!

Edward: And now Ownage fighting back! Ownage Irish Whips Williams to the other end! AND HE CHARGES FULL SPEED AHEAD... A KNEE TO THE TEMPLE OF WILLIAMS!! AND HE FOLLOWS IT UP WITH A BULLDOG!! OWNAGE SIGNALING FOR THE END!

Jake: THE FORMER FWE CHAMP SIGNALING BED TIME FOR THE LAST REMAINING REMEDY MEMBER! OWNAGE NOW STALKING WILLIAMS HERE! WE KNOW HE'S GOTTA BE THINKING R.I.P! WILLIAMS GETTING TO HIS FEET, HE'S IN NO-MAN'S LAND!!

Edward: OWNAGE MEASURES, AND HE GRABS WILLIAMS! HE HAS HIM UP!! BUT WILLIAMS GETS OUT OF IT!! AND HE RUNS OFF AND SPRINGBOARDS FROM THE ROPES... 720 DDT!! OH MY! WHAT A MOVE! AND BOTH MEN ARE DOWN NOW!!

Jake: WHAT A SICKENING IMPACT OWNAGE'S SKULL TOOK! AND LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!

*BUZZ*

(Marvelous Me by Dale Oliver hits, Chris Lucifer quickly comes down the aisle)

Edward: AND HERE COMES CHRIS LUCIFER! HE'S ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD FROM WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TONIGHT WITH AUSTIN LONEWOLF!! XAVIER WILLIAMS GETS TO HIS FEET AND HERE COMES LUCIFER WITH A THESZ PRESS! NOW WITH REPEATED SHOTS!

Jake: LUCIFER SHOWS NO LOVE FOR THE REMEDY, AS HE GETS OFF WILLIAMS NOW! AND NOW LUCIFER SEES OWNAGE GETTING TO HIS FEET, DAZED! AND HE GRABS HIM!! HE HOOKS THE ARM... DOUBLE ARM DDT CONNECTS!

Edward: Lucifer now dragging Williams over to the corner, as it's over the top rope rules! And only 10 seconds remain until another person is unleashed! Lucifer trying to now get Williams over the rope and out!

Jake: WHO'S GONNA BE _#22?

*BUZZ*

(My World by Brand New Sin hits, Ryan Savage comes out to the stage and takes off his cape, and proceeds to storm down the ramp)

Edward: AND HERE COMES RYAN SAVAGE!! RYAN STORMS DOWN THE AISLE AND INTO THE RING! AND CHRIS LUCIFER GOES FOR RYAN! BUT HE'S MET WITH A CLOTHESLINE!! AND XAVIER WILLIAMS GRABS RYAN, BUT RYAN KICKS HIM IN THE MID SECTION... DDT!!

Jake: NOW HERE COMES OWNAGE, GOING FOR RYAN WITH A CLOTHESLINE! BUT RYAN CATCHES THE ARM!! AND A BACKBREAKER TAKES OWNAGE DOWN!! RYAN'S FIRED UP HERE AS HE LETS OUT A ROAR TO THIS ELECTRIC CROWD IN DALLAS!

Edward: HERE COMES CHRIS LUCIFER, BACK UP, AND RYAN GRABS HIM... PARADISE!! PARADISE CONNECTS!! GOOD LORD! LUCIFER'S SKULL BOUNCED OFF THE MAT! AND NOW RYAN TURNING HIS ATTENTION TO OWNAGE, TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM!

Jake: AND THE CLOCK IS BELOW 10 SECONDS!! WILLIAMS DOWN, RYAN TRYING TO ELIMINATE OWNAGE. AND NOW LUCIFER JOINING RYAN, IN A DOUBLE TEAM!

*BUZZ*

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf makes his way to the ring as Chris Lucifer wills him on and awaits)

Edward: IT'S LONEWOLF! THE NA CHAMP, AND LUCIFER IS READY FOR HIM!! BUT WAIT! AUSTIN'S NOT ENTERING THE RING!! AUSTIN STAYS OUT THE RING! AND HE'S TAUNTING CHRIS LUCIFER---

Jake: LOOK OUT!! XAVIER WILLIAMS FROM BEHIND!! AND HE SENDS LUCIFER OUT THE RING!! LUCIFER IS SENT OUT THE RING BY WILLIAMS WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE! AND NOW AUSTIN ATTACKING LUCIFER, FROM WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TONIGHT!

Edward: AND AUSTIN, NOW PULLING LUCIFER UP, AND JUST SHOUTING ALL THIS TRASH TALK TO HIM! AND DOOMSDAY!! DOOMSDAY ONTO THE CONCRETE! AND NOW OFFICIALS COMING OUT HERE, TRYING TO STOP LONEWOLF, BUT HE'S RELENTLESS!!

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! OFFICIALS ARE TELLING LONEWOLF SOMETHING! WAIT... THEY'RE DISQUALIFYING HIM!? THEY CAN'T DO THAT! OFFICIALS TELLING LONEWOLF TO GO TO THE BACK! WHAT THE HELL!?

(Lonewolf starts throwing a fit at the officials as the buzzer sounds)

(Who Gon Stop Me by Jay-Z and Kanye West hits, Dane Jerez storms down)

Edward: AND IT'S DANE JEREZ! HE'S _#24! TYLER'S BODYGUARD MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING!! AND NOW DANE CRUSHING EVERYONE IN SIGHT! DANE JUST TRUCKS WILLIAMS, AND NOW OWNAGE, AND RYAN!! THE BIG DANE JEREZ TAKING OUT EVERYONE HERE!!

Jake: WHO'S GONNA STOP HIM!? THIS TANK IS RUMBLING THROUGH EVERYONE!! DANE NOW GETS RYAN SAVAGE UP!! DANE HAS RYAN IN POSITION... DANGER ZONE!! GOOD GOD! THE DANGER ZONE CONNECTS!!

Edward: Dane Jerez now taking a seat on the turnbuckle! And he's just waiting as 20 seconds are left on the clock! What a quick entry and dominance! Everyone's down, look at the carnage in this match! Xavier Williams has lasted longer than anyone in this match. This is all for a shot at the World Title come Glory Road!

*BUZZ*

(The Doberman by Kasabian hits, Mr. CT makes his way to the ring, reluctantly)

Jake: And here comes Mr. CT, but I don't think I'd enter the ring if I were him! Dane Jerez just awaits, and I think if CT were smart, he'd stay out of there!!

Edward: BUT WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S RYAN, OWNAGE AND WILLIAMS ALL BEHIND DANE! AND CT ENTERS THE RING!! AND DANE REALIZES THAT HE'S SURROUNDED!! THEY'VE SURROUNDED HIM! AN UNLIKELY ALLIANCE!! AND NOW THEY BEGIN ATTACKING HIM! A 4-ON-1 HERE!

Jake: AND THEY GOT HIM OFF HIS FEET! NOW THEY'RE JUST MAULING HIM! AND NOW A GROUP EFFORT IN ATTEMPT, AND THEY'RE TRYING TO PUSH DANE OUT THE RING!! LOOK AT THE FOUR MEN, ALL TRYING TO LIFT THE BIG MAN UP AND OUT! CAN THEY GET IT!~?

Edward: THEY DO!! THEY GOT HIM OUT!! DANE JEREZ IS OUT! IT TOOK 4 GUYS BUT HE'S OUT!! AND NOW DANE IS IN DISBELIEF, AS FIGHT HAS BROKE OUT AGAIN BETWEEN THE FOUR IN THE RING! RYAN AND CT GO AT IT, AND OWNAGE AND WILLIAMS! LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!

*BUZZ*

(Cowboy by Tyler The Creator hits, Jimmy Warner makes his way down)

Jake: Here comes a young rookie from Collision! Jimmy Warner looking for a big impact here tonight!! Warner's in at _#26!

Edward: And Warner joins in on Ownage and Williams' fight! And now he's trying to help Ownage, but Ownage doesn't want any help! AND WARNER WITH A SLAP TO OWNAGE'S FACE! AND NOW OWNAGE UNLEASHING ON WARNER WITH RIGHT HANDS!!

Jake: BUT WARNER WITH A KNEE TO THE GUT! AND HE RUNS OFF THE ROPES!! ENZUIGURI TO OWNAGE!! AND LOOK!! XAVIER WILLIAMS! MEASURING WARNER!! WARNER TURNS AROUND... CHICAGO FIRE!! WILLIAMS WITH THE CHICAGO FIRE ON WARNER!

*BUZZ*

(Top Of The World by Cervello hits, Mike Cole comes down the ramp)

Edward: And here comes Mike Cole down to the ring! And Mr. CT's up, and awaiting Mike Cole! CT GOES FOR A CLOTHESLINE ON COLE! BUT COLE DUCKS UNDERNEATH!! AND HE GRABS CT, IRISH WHIP!! CT'S IN THE CORNER, AND COLE RUNS FULL SPEED AHEAD...

Jake: STEP UP ENZUIGURI!! AND COLE FOLLOWS IT UP WITH A SUPLEX! AND NOW RYAN'S UP! AND HE SEES COLE!! LOOK AT THIS CONFRONTATION! RYAN AND COLE! THE FORMER BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIONS, AND RIVALS.

Edward: AND NOW JIMMY WARNER GETTING INVOLVED IN THE PICTURE! BUT RYAN AND COLE GRAB HIM... AND THEY TOSS HIM OUT THE RING!! A DOUBLE TEAM, SENDING WARNER OUT! BYE BYE WARNER!

Jake: AND NOW COLE AND RYAN! THEY GO AT IT! BACK AND FOURTH WITH RIGHT HANDS!! THIS IS SOMETHING THE CROWD IN DALLAS IS WANTING TO SEE!! THESE TWO GOING AT IT! AND NOW RYAN IRISH WHIPS COLE!! HE HOPS OVER HIM, BUT WAIT COLE CAUGHT HIM!!

Edward: COLE CAUGHT RYAN!! AND NOW HE HAS HIM IN POWERBOMB POSITION!! AND HE'S LOOKING TO SEND HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE!! COLE'S GONNA POWERBOMB RYAN OUT THE RING!! AND HE GOES FOR IT!!

Jake: BUT WAIT!! RYAN COUTNERS!! HURRINCANRANA!! OH MY GOD! COLE'S OUT!! COLE'S OUT THE RING!!! RYAN ELIMINATES MIKE COLE!! MIKE COLE IS IN DISBELIEF, WHAT A CREATIVE COUNTER BY RYAN SAVAGE!! MIKE COLE IS SHOCKED!

*BUZZ*

(A Cryptic Series of Codes is shown on the titantron)

Edward: Wait a minute? What the hell!?

(The screen reads "Vengeance", and then fades out)

Jake: What just happened?

Edward: Well, it looks like no one enters at _#28. What happened there? Well, back in the ring, Ryan Savage is the only one standing, but Mr. CT's almost up to his feet! Ryan's measuring CT!! CT using the ropes, and not knowing Ryan's behind him! AND RYAN CHARGES AT HIM!!

Jake: CLOTHESLINE!! AND CT GOES OVER THE TOP... AND TO THE FLOOR! YES, HE'S ELIMINATED! RYAN ELIMINATES MR. CT! CT'S OUT!! And now we are down to Ryan, Williams, and Ownage again, these men have been in this match for a long time, Williams being the longest!

Edward: And now all three men in a corner, exhausted and fatigued! They await as the clock is ticking down from the 20 second mark! No man moves as the clock moves down from 15 seconds!

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, VIP runs down the ramp)

Jake: And it looks like VIP will be _#29, the second to last man! VIP enters the fray, and now four men are occupying the ring!! AND NOW VIP GOING FOR RYAN SAVAGE!! AND IT LOOKS LIKE WILLIAMS AND OWNAGE GO BACK AT IT AGAIN!!

Edward: AND NOW AN ALL OUT WARFARE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE RING! AND NOW VIP TRYING TO ELIMINATE RYAN HERE! ONLY 20 SECONDS REMAIN ON THE CLOCK!! VIP AND RYAN GOING BACK AND FOURTH IN THE CORNER, THIS IS WHAT THE SC IS ABOUT, HIGH STAKES!

Jake: EVERYONE WANTS THAT TITLE SHOT! AND WE ARE ONE ENTRANT AWAY FROM THE FINAL MEN! VIP TRIES TO GET RYAN UP, BUT RYAN KICKS HIM AWAY! AND NOW RYAN CHARGES AT VIP!! A CLOTHESLINE!! AND NOW A SUPLEX!!

Edward: RYAN TAKES DOWN VIP! AND NOW HE GOES TO THE APRON, AND HE SPRINGBOARDS... DIVING ELBOW TO VIP!! AND NOW RYAN LOOKS AT THE STAGE AS THE CLOCK WINDS DOWN!!

Edward: WHO'S GONNA BE _#30!?

*BUZZ*

(Light's in the arena go out)

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT'S GOING ON ED!? WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR LIGHTS!?

(Marvin and Chardonnay by Kanye West & Big Sean hits, the arena shows a spotlight at the stage)

Edward: What's happening? Who is this mysterious man?!

(The light's come back in the arena as the man is revealed on the stage...)

Jake: OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT!!! PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING! IS THAT REALLY HIM!? NICK ANGEL!?!?!?

(The crowd goes wild as Nick Angel poses up to them)

Edward: IT'S HIM! IT'S NICK ANGEL!! NICK ANGEL IS IN DALLAS, TEXAS, HIS HOMETOWN! AND THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING INSANE! THEY'RE BLOWING THE ROOF OFF THE BUILDING!! AND LOOK AT THE LOOKS ON THE FACES OF THE COMPETITORS IN THE RING!

Jake: NICK ANGEL IS IN FWE! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!! THIS IS CRAZY! NICK ANGEL IS IN FRONTLINE WRESTLING EVOLUTION!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! AND NOW HE'S MAKING HIS WAY DOWN THE RING WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Edward: THE ICON HAS MADE HIS PRESENCE ON THE FWE LAND! AND NOW HE ENTERS THE RING, AND ALL THE COMPETITORS STARING DOWN NICK! OWNAGE, VIP, RYAN AND WILLIAMS ALL IN SHOCK, THEY AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN'T BELIEVE THE SIGHT!

Jake: NOW VIP GOES FOR NICK ANGEL!! AND NICK WITH A HEADBUTT! AND NOW HE GETS VIP UP, AND HE TOSSES HIM OUT! THERE GOES VIP!! AND NOW WE'RE DOWN TO THE FINAL FOUR!

Edward: NICK, OWNAGE, RYAN AND XAVIER! THIS CROWD IS ALL ON THEIR FEET AND ELECTRIC! AND NOW EVERYONE GOING AFTER ONE ANOTHER!! A SUPER BRAWL ERUPTING!! AND NOW NICK ANGEL GRABS XAVIER WILLIAMS, AND HE DROPS HIM WITH A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!!

Jake: AND WAIT A MINUTE!! OWNAGE TURNS NICK AROUND, AND A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO NICK! AND NOW RYAN GRABS OWNAGE!! BUT OWNAGE KICKS HIM IN THE GUT, AND TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A DDT! OWNAGE NOT GIVING UP TO NICK ANGEL OR ANYONE!!

Edward: BUT WAIT A MINUTE!! LOOK! IT'S HASS JOHNSON! HASS JOHNSON'S OUT HERE!! HASS IS AT THE STAGE! AND OWNAGE'S CALLING HIM TO THE RING! OWNAGE WANTS HASS!! AND LOOK OUT FROM BEHIND!! XAVIER WILLIAMS!!

Jake: BUT OWNAGE ANTICIPATED HIM! OWNAGE ELBOWS WILLIAMS! AND HE SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE... AND WILLIAMS IS ELIMINATED!! HE HITS THE FLOOR! HASS' PLAN MIGHT'VE BEEN FOILED AS WILLIAMS GETS SENT---

Edward: LOOK OUT!! NICK ANGEL FROM BEHIND, TOSSING OWNAGE OVER THE TOP ROPE!! AND NOW OWNAGE IS OUT!! OWNAGE IS OUT! AND HASS IS SMIRKING! NICK DROPS TO A KNEE. AND WE ARE DOWN TO TWO!!!!

Jake: RYAN SAVAGE AND NICK ANGEL, THE LAST TWO IN THE RING, AND BOTH MEN NOW IN THE CENTER OF THE RING, EYING DOWN ONE ANOTHER INTENSELY! THIS IS A PICTURE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!! AND NOW HERE THEY GO!

Edward: RYAN AND NICK GOING BACK AND FOURTH, EXCHANGING SHOTS HERE!! AND NICK GOES FOR A CLOTHESLINE, OFF THE ROPES HE COMES FROM... BUT RYAN DUCKS UNDERNEATH! AND NICK TURNS AROUND... STEP UP ENZUIGURI!! AND NICK GOES DOWN!

Jake: NOW RYAN SAVAGE MEASURES NICK ANGEL!! AND HE'S GOING FOR IT! PARADISE!! NO!! NICK DUCKED IT! AND RYAN TURNS AROUND AND CHARGES AT NICK... SPINEBUSTER!! NICK ANGEL WITH A SPINEBUSTER!!! AND NICK ANGEL SIGNALING THE END HERE! IS NICK GONNA WIN THE SOLE COMMENCEMENT!?

Edward: RYAN SAVAGE USES THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE, AND NICK IS MEASURING HIM!! AND RYAN TURNS AROUND... AND NICK CHARGES FOR A BIG BOOT!! BUT RYAN DUCKS, AND NICK GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE!! IT'S OVER!

Jake: NO!! NICK HOLDS ON TO THE ROPES! AND HE GETS BACK ONTO THE APRON--- BUT LOOK OUT!! POETIC JUSTICE ELBOW BY RYAN!! AND NICK FALLS TO THE GROUND!! IT'S OVER! OH MY GOD IT'S OVER!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(My World hits, Ryan Savage drops down to his knees and celebrates as the crowd pops for him)

AD: YOUR WINNER OF THE 2013 SOLE COMMENCEMENT MATCH, AND GOING ON TO HEADLINE GLORY ROAD... RYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Edward: HE DID IT! OH MY LORD! HE DID IT!! HE'S DONE IT!! RYAN SAVAGE HAS WON THE SOLE COMMENCEMENT MATCH!! RYAN SAVAGE IS GOING TO GLORY ROAD! RYAN'S DONE IT!! WHAT A MOMENT IN HIS CAREER!

(Ryan Savage goes onto the turnbuckle, heavily breathing and raises his arms up with a smile on his face)

Jake: RYAN SAVAGE IS GOING TO GLORY ROAD! WHAT A MOMENT FOR RYAN!! RYAN'S GONNA HEADLINE THE BIGGEST EVENT IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! RYAN SAVAGE HAS OUTLASTED 29 OTHER MEN, IN A BRUTAL, HELLACIOUS CONTEST! WOW, OH MY!! I AM IMPRESSED!

(Pyros begin to blast atop the cieling, and Ryan Savage points to the titantron, where a Glory Road logo is shown on it)

Edward: THAT'S THE BIG DATE, GLORY ROAD, RYAN SAVAGE IS GONNA CHALLENGE NOW FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT ADDED TO RYAN'S RESUME!

Jake: WHAT A NIGHT IT'S BEEN TONIGHT AT COMMENCEMENT OF BRUTALITY! RYAN SAVAGE HAS WON THE SOLE COMMENCEMENT! AND HE'S GOING TO GLORY ROAD! THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR TUNING IN!

Edward: GOOD NIGHT, EVERYBODY, FROM DALLAS!!!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Commencement of Brutality 2013
Page 1 of 1