FWE Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWE Vault

Official Vault of Frontline Wrestling Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 29th 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

January 29th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: January 29th 2013   January 29th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 pm

(FWE Intro airs)

(Warpath highlights air, scenes of the revelation of the Freakshow vs Johnny Ventura match at Final Flight air, as more scenes of Hass Johnson brawling with Ownage air, before the scene transpires to black)

("Step Up" by Drowning Pool hits as the camera settles into the arena and golden pyros blast from the stage and up the 4 steel poles on the ring. The camera circles around the crowd as they cheer before heading over to commentary with Mike Daniels and Ted Andru)

Ted: WARPATH IS LIVE HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA, I AM TED ANDRU, ALONG WITH MIKE DANIELS, SOLD OUT IN THE GIANTS CENTER HERE TONIGHT

Mike: Welcome to Warpath ladies and gentlemen, indeed we’re SOLD OUT tonight.. And what a line up we have tonight. We’re going to have Ownage calling out Hass Johnson, here tonight. And also, we find out the stipulation of their match

Ted: And a match between Austin Lonewolf and Johnny Ventura, this is going to be one hell of a match…

(Camera pans in to DA King in the ring, a table is set out with a contract on that table)

DA King: My name is DA King, longest ever champion in FWE and former FWE Champion. Now last week, it was announced that I, DA King, would be the special guest referee for the FWE Championship match at Final Flight which would see Jimmy Krauss go against Johnny Ventura. Now I am going to be officiating this match fairly. I am not one of these impartial referees who will do whatever he wants during this match, and despite the beef between me and Johnny, it does not equal to me siding with Krauss. I have been trusted to call this down the middle, so I am not going to put my trust or friendship over the outcome of this match. I am not like Johnny Ventura, who’d rig the match to his needs. This is a match of trust, and I am going to make sure this match is played fairly, so without further ado, lets get this contract signed. I want to welcome first to the ring, a great friend of mine, a man who has shown to have changed for the better over the last few weeks. A man who is not afraid to show the entire world that he lost in title matches. And he is a man, whether it’s at Final Flight or not, who will become a future FWE Champion….Ladies and gentlemen…..JIMMMMMMYYY KRRAUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS

((Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out with a loud ovation)

Ted: Listen to this crowd!

Mike: Krauss, who was Freakshow before, is a huge hit in Pennsylvania, the GIANT center is erupting. Krauss was born and currently lives in Pennsylvania, these fans have been wanting to see this man all day. Now they have the opportunity to see this man in their own eyes…

(Krauss and King hug)

Jimmy Krauss: Well…WHAT A SOLD OUT EVENT IT IS HERE, IN MY HOME STATE, PENNSYLVANIAAAAAA!

(Fans cheer, King smiles as he is about to speak)

DA King: James. These fans obviously love you, these fans are pumped to see us two, teaming up again against Ownage and Dorin. But the question is, are you ready to beat Johnny Ventura at Final Flight?

Jimmy Krauss: I have been ready ever since I retired the Demolition Championship. I have been ready for a long, long time King. You see, I have been motivated to get this shot. I want to grab that championship and be the man of honour, to be the man who stabs Ventura in the heart and hurt him so bad, he wouldn’t want to be a man who steps in this ring next week. He won’t want to be the man who spoke shit about me. Freakshow may be dead and buried, but Jimmy Krauss is ready to fulfil his legacy. Jimmy Krauss is all about being the better man, the man who closes in on his opportunity. And I don’t want you, King, to make this match handed to me. I want this match to end in the most honest way there is. I don’t want to make sure this FWE Championship moment ends with controversy, I don’t want to be another Lawrence. And I don’t want to be a man who won his first ever World Title in FWE in dishonour. I want people to know the name, Freakshow, Jimmy Krauss, whatever these fans are familiar with, I want these people to tell the story on how I won my first championship fairly. So King, I don’t want to sound like a sour prick, but if the outcome ends in controversy thanks to you, then I will be having words. This is your trust on the line King. This is my moment on the line. I know you’re a good person, and I am sure you don’t want to fuck up your reputation do you? I mean, Florida has a huge ass crowd…I know how wild they can be and I can imagine how pissed off they’d be if they had an ending of corruption

(Fans cheer)

DA King: No that’s cool. I am not in the meaning of screwing you over Jimmy. You see, I am much more mature than that and you know that don’t you? You know that I don’t want this match to be on a corruption scale. So don’t worry old friend, I am in no means in any position to try and screw you over. You have my trust….And now, it pains me to introduce this man…

(Fans boo)

DA King: Oh they know…They know who I am talking about because this man is the man I hate so dearly. He tried to take me out, but I wasn’t going to have him rule over me, so ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, get ready to boo, as here comes JOOOOHNNNNNNYY VEEEEENTURRRRRRRAAA

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit, the fans boo loudly as the pyro flashes off, Johnny Ventura appears with the FWE Championship around his waist as he stares around the arena, with the microphone in his hand)

Mike: Here comes trouble. The FWE Champion, the man of dishonesty as King would put it…

Ted: And I have to say, these fans are pissed off. They know that Johnny is the devil of this place, Jimmy Krauss’s place of birth and his home, Johnny Ventura has had a long battle with this man…

(Johnny starts walking down the ramp)

Johnny Ventura: When I arrived in this stinkhole known as Pennsylvania…I didn’t expect you rats to being so loud when it came to booing me…But what can I expect? Is this a shocker of the century? No, I expected not, but whilst you faggots boo the greatness of my name, I am going to turn my head to important matters, which is the FWE Championship. King, don’t play dumb with these idiots. I know what your clear intentions are for Final Flight. I know that you and Freakshow..Sorry, Jimmy Krauss, are happy buddies and that you guys don’t want to fuck up your friendship, so it’s obvious that King is going to do everything in his nature to TRY and screw me at Final Flight. Don’t play the dumb card with me child, it’s written in the stars….

DA King: I guess you were too busy stroking your own ego than paying attention to what I was saying. But hey, I am not interested in what the unworthy ‘improvement of the year’ has to say. After all, since when did you give two shits about me?

Johnny Ventura: See, that is exactly the attitude that I can expect from you. All nice, cuddle and kisses to Jimmy. And when I come out, it’s like Jimmy Savile walked down that ramp, the way you looked at me. But besides that, it’s easy to read your mind. If you weren’t so predictable, maybe the spring to summer of last year wouldn’t have so boring with your overrated FWE Championship reign…Maybe if you didn’t come out being all predictable, then people could take you seriously…

DA King: WHOA WHOA WHOA…Is this the same guy who says the same old shit every week on Warpath? “I am the best in the world at what I do, I am the FWE Champion, nobody can beat me”. Johnny, if you want to talk predictability, you’re the money maker for that term, so before you accuse me of shit, why don’t you look in the mirror, that does not smash easily, and understand how egotistical you’ve become…

(Fans cheer, as Johnny gets seated)

DA King: Now shut up, my time to speak. Can you understand that?

Johnny Ventura: Unlike you, my mental age is not two years old…

DA King: Another predictable insult. Now please, shut up, I don’t want to be out here for half an hour signing a contract…Now, I want to go through the basics of this contract. This match will be involving me as the special guest referee. Now I am going to make it fair, rules applied, just me conducting as the referee…

Johnny Ventura: WAIT, WAIT A MOMENT. I KNOW WHAT YOUR GAME IS HERE. You are only filing for this match for ONE REASON. You want Jimmy to win, AIN’T THAT RIGHT?

(Fans boo)

DA King: You know what Johnny, you’re right. I do want Jimmy to win, because he makes one hell of a champion than you would….But you know what, instead of being the typical bitch to bite and chew at every word I say, why don’t you understand, I AM NOT GOING TO BE BIASED. Sure, Jimmy deserves the belt, but I don’t decide that…

(Jimmy Krauss signs the contract)

Jimmy Krauss: I am happy enough with these obligations…

Johnny Ventura: You see? YOU SEE HOW EAGER THIS TOOL WAS TO SIGN THE DAMN CONTRACT?

Jimmy Krauss: Johnny, there is a reason why I signed the contract so soon. Because I am not the one throwing a fit about this. I am happy with what is going on

Johnny Ventura: Oh, I wonder why…. (Johnny sarcastically thinks) OH YEAH, Because you and DA King are in cahoots and we know King’s intentions for this match, we know you and him are working up something to make sure YOU get the FWE Championship…

DA King: You know what….

(DA King pulls out a letter)

DA King: I hoped I wouldn’t have to do this, but your ego continues to escalate about how I will help Jimmy win this match. So the Board of Directors have stated this. “Should Jimmy Krauss win by the assistance of DA King, DA King will be terminated from his contract”. Clear, Black and White, I have been threatened of my job, just because you’re ego bitches on. I knew that you were childish to act like this, and now, you come here and say that I am going to help Jimmy win. That is not true kid, so why don’t you shut your mouth and sign the fucking contract

(Fans cheer as King shoves the contract under the nose of Ventura, Ventura and King stare as Ventura signs the contract)

DA King: Thank…You…

(Johnny gets up from his chair, he then dives for Krauss)

Ted: OH NO, HERE WE GO, JOHNNY VENTURA POUNDING AWAY AT KRAUSS, AND YOU CAN SEE KING IS TRYING TO PULL BOTH MEN FROM EACH OTHER. BUT BOTH MEN ARE STUCK TOGETHER, TRYING TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER….

Mike: BUT LOOK, KING IS STARTING TO THROW VENTURA OFF KRAUSS….AND KING THROWS VENTURA TO THE FLOOR. VENTURA ESCAPING WITH HIS BELT, AS KRAUSS TRIES TO GET TO HIS FEET

(Crowd boos Ventura, who heads up the ramp, as King tends to Krauss, Ventura smirks in an evil manner)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hit once more)

Ted: Well that message has certainly been sent. The contract is penned, the deal is done. Krauss and Ventura, one on one for the FWE Championship with DA King in special guest referee

Mike: What a match that will be. And you can see there is some distain between all three men, I know something is going to go down at Final Flight…

(Commercial)

(Camera pans back into the ring, Tables are placed all around the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following contest is a Tables match, the only way to win this match is to put your opponent through a table

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero comes out to boos)

JA: Introducing first, from Choctaw, Mississippi , weighing in at 215 pounds, ZEEEEEEEEKEEEEE NEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO

Ted: Here is a man who will give it all at Final Flight, take that Aerial X Title from Ryan Savage and be something. Zeke Nero, as talented as he is, will make something work on that night, but first, he turns his attention to this match

Mike: A gruelling match to take part in and I suppose it might give Nero a bit of a taste to see how deadly a match with stipulations can become…

(Tonight is the Night by Outasight hits, Chris Xtreme comes out to a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, making his Warpath debut, from Memphis, Tennessee, weighing in at 249 pounds, CHRIIIIIIISSS XTREEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ted: Here comes Chris Xtreme, who made one hell of a debut last week when HE KNOCKED OFF Matt Sawyer comes into this match with more of a challenge, but can this young kid make a great impact in this match once more

Mike: I have to agree that Xtreme brings a lot of hope to the cards, as he makes his way down the ring. Xtreme is someone who is showing the entire FWE roster that he has something in his pockets

(Last Resort by Papa Roach hits, Matt Sawyer gets a mixed reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Preston, England, weighing in at 250 pounds, MAAAAAAATTTTTTTT SAAAAWYYYYYERRRRRRRRRR

Ted: Here comes Matt Sawyer, a man who has, you’d think, lost his edge as of late, I mean the loss to Xtreme last week can’t have helped him much, and I think this is going to be a disaster for Sawyer if history repeats itself tonight

Mike: Agreed, I mean you are looked as a strong athlete, someone who brings a lot of hope and then you suddenly die in the chance. If Sawyer wants to be took seriously, he needs to push something tonight

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Xtreme, Sawyer and Nero launch here….NERO AND SAWYER ALREADY GOING FOR XTREME, BOTH MEN HAMMERING AWAY AT THEM

Mike: So it seems like Xtreme is caught in the crossfire. BUT LOOK, NERO AND SAWYER NOW BATTLING IT OUT, AS XTREME IS WEAKENED, SAWYER TRYING TO OPEN UP A CHANCE TO GET CONTROL HERE

Ted: BUT NERO LAUNCHES THE ELBOW INTO THE FACE OF SAWYER, AND NOW SENDS A CLOTHESLINE TO THE ENGLISH BORN FIGHTER…Now Nero picks up Xtreme, and now, presses him onto the ropes…NOW SENDING HIM RUNNING…AND A DROPKICK BY NERO….

Mike: Nero slides out the ring, and already, Nero is clutching onto a table, BUT LOOK, XTREME GETTING TO HIS FEET, RUSHING TO NERO, BUT SAWYER TRIPS HIM, AND OVER GOES XTREME…

Ted: Nero slides the table into the ring, AND LOOK AT SAWYER, A SPINEBUSTER SMASHING THE SPINE OF NERO INTO THE TABLE, BUT IT’S NOT BROKEN YET

Mike: Nope, not yet, remember the only way to win this is to put your opponent through a table, as now, Sawyer tosses Nero into the turnbuckle…Face first into the turnbuckle, BUT XTREME CATCHES TO SAWYER, AND HAMMERS AWAY AT THE BACK OF SAWYER

Ted: And now, Sawyer begins to lower thanks to Xtreme…..AND LOOK AT XTREME, BACKBREAKER NOW TO SAWYER. Now Xtreme looks onto Nero, placing him on top of the turnbuckle, BUT NERO BOOTS XTREME back, AND NOW, NERO GOING FOR A MOVE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: XTREME CATCHES HIM, AND LOOK AT THIS POWERSLAM BY XTREME, SMASHING THE SPINE. Xtreme on a roll here, as he sends Sawyer out the ring, booting him out, Nero trying to make his way back to his feet, BUT XTREME STOMPING AWAY AT NERO…

Ted: Nero is clutching onto the ropes, it’s not going to help him. As Xtreme now pulls up Nero, NERO PUSHES HIM, XTREME LOOKING FOR THE BIG BOOT, WHICH IS DUCKED BY NERO

Mike: XTREME TURNS AROUND, HAND ON THE THROAT, I THINK XTREME IS GOING TO GO TO PUT NERO AWAY WITH A CHOKE SLAM….BUT NERO COUNTERS, AS SOON AS XTREME LAUNCHED NERO UP, NERO SAFELY DROPS BEHIND HIM

Ted: KICK TO THE GUT BY NERO, AND LOOK, THE CORKSCREW NECKBREAKER HITS, AND NOW, THE LIONTAMER IS APPLIED, NOW XTREME CAN NOT TAP OUT, BUT THIS IS A PAINFUL HOLD TO BE IN

Mike: NO DENIAL THERE TED, THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE BODY OF XTREME. XTREME IS TRYING TO FIGHT OUT OF THIS HOLD AS MUCH AS HE CAN…NERO IS TIGHTENING THE HOLD SO MUCH TO TRY AND MAKE XTREME FEEL AGONY

Ted: BUT LOOK, SAWYER SHOULDER RAMS NERO, AND NERO FORCED TO LET GO, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE A SERIES OF PUNCHES MADE BY SAWYER TO THE FACE OF NERO. SAWYER IS SHOWING NERO THAT HE IS NOT OUT OF THE PICTURE

Mike: AND LOOK, NERO IS ON THE SHOULDERS OF SAWYER, THANKS FOR COMING…..NERO COUNTERS, NERO NOW, WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO SAWYER, AND NOW LOOK AT NERO, STOMPING AWAY AT SAWYER, SENDING A MESSAGE TO HIM

Ted: You can see Xtreme is trying to get to his feet. But now, Nero sets up the table, as five and a half minutes, nearly gone in this match. And nobody looks close to being admitted through that table…

Mike: BUT LOOK, SAWYER PLACED ON THE TABLE, AND YOU CAN SEE THE EYES OF NERO TELL A STORY. THIS IS LOOKING BAD FOR SAWYER, AND I THINK YOU MAY BE WRONG ABOUT SOMEONE GOING THROUGH THAT TABLE TED, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WILL HAPPEN

Ted: NOW NERO FORCES HIMSELF TO THE TURNBUCKLE….WITH XTREME TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET….LOOK AT NERO, LAUNCING OFF THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: BUT NERO CRASHES HIMSELF INTO THE TABLE, GREAT ROLL OFF THE TABLE BY SAWYER, AS THE COUNTER WORKED TO PERFECTION. Now Sawyer feeling a little bit of agony, as Nero is out!

Ted: It was a risk for Nero to TRY and put someone through that table. And all efforts proved pointless. But now, Xtreme back to his feet, feeling a bit of agony thanks to Royally Screwed from Nero, AND WITH AGONY, THE SHOTS BY XTREME APPLIED TO THE HEAD OF SAWYER.

Mike: You can see Sawyer’s wish to get out of the ring, but Xtreme is not letting him. This is tremendous stuff from Xtreme….Xtreme slides out the ring, picking up a brand new table, to replace the one destroyed in that ring. Now throwing the table into the ring……Xtreme now begins to set up the table, THIS IS LOOKING BAD FOR SAWYER AND NERO…..As now, XTREME HAS SAWYER ON THE SHOULDERS, OH NO, HE IS AIMING FOR THE TABLE, COULD THIS BE IT?!

Ted: HE IS LOOKING TO TOSS SAWYER INTO THE TABLE. BUT SAWYER SLIPS OFF THE BACK, AND NOW, LOOKING FOR A FIST….BUT NO, XTREME HIT THE EXTREME TAKEOVER, OH MY GAWD, THAT BACK HAS TO BE IN PIECES RIGHT NOW

Mike: IT’S THE TABLE THAT NEEDS TO BE IN PIECES…AND NOW, SAWYER LAUNCHED ONTO THE BACK AND SHOULDERS OF XTREME ONCE MORE, AND IT SEEMS LIKE THIS COULD TRULY BE THE END FOR SAWYER, XTREME LOOKING FOR A BIG WIN

Ted: AND LOOK AT THIS, NERO INTO THE RING, HE HAS A CROWBAR, AND SMASHES THE BACK OF XTREME WITH IS, SAWYER IS DROPPED HEAVILY, AND NOW, YOU CAN SEE, NERO IS THROWING THE CROWBAR ACROSS THE SPINE AND HEAD OF XTREME, STOP THIS!!!!

Mike: AND NOW, NERO DROPS THE CROWBAR, AND NOW SMASHING THE HEAD OF XTREME OFF THE TABLE, TOSSING HIM ONTO THE TABLE, AND NOW TAUNTING THE FANS, NERO MEANS IT THIS TIME, NERO IS COILED, AND I THINK NERO COULD END THIS MATCH BY HIS OWN TERMS

Ted: Oh man…This is not looking good for Xtreme. He is helpless, not being able to make a move from that table after the crowbar attacks from Nero. NERO STANDING UP TO HIS TWO FEET…BUT LOOK AT SAWYER, KNOCKING OFF NERO, AND NERO’S SPINE, BLASTS INTO THE STEEL STEPS, GOOD LORD

Mike: OH NO, SAWYER BACK INTO THE GAME, AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM. THIS IS THE MOMENT HE NEEDS

Ted: AND NOW, IN AGONY, SAWYER BEGINS TO MAKE HIS WAY UP THE TURNBUCKLE…OH MY GAWD, THIS IS LOOKING LIKE SAWYER CAN NOW TAKE THE VICTORY INTO HIS HANDS…

Mike: HERE WE GO…..BUT XTREME ROLLING OFF THE TABLE, SAWYER SMASHING THROUGH THE TABLE ONCE MORE, SAWYER HAS GOT TO BE OUT OF THIS

Ted: TWO TABLES DESTROYED, AND ALL BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH IT HAS PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH THAT TABLE. Xtreme is agony, as he tries to make his way out the ring, now trying to get another table. Will it be third time lucky here?

Mike: Now Xtreme slides back into the ring with the table. Once more, Xtreme has the job of placing the table to balance. AND XTREME LOOKING AT SAWYER ONCE MORE…AND LOOK, THORAT TO THE HAND, SAWYER IS TOO CLOSE TO THE TABLE, BUT NO, SAWYER JUMPS BEHIND XTREME, AND NOW, HAMMERING AWAY AT XTREME, XTREME NOW BEING LOWERED AS THE SHOTS CONTINUE

Ted: Matt Sawyer with total impact to Xtreme. Now launching Xtreme on the table, XTREME IS LAID OUT, AND I THINK SAYWER COULD BE IN LINE FOR A WIN HERE, LIMPING TO THE TURNBUCKLE…AND I DON’T THINK XTREME IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO AVOID THIS

Mike: WELL NOW, SAWYER UP THE TURNBUCKLE, LOOK, HE HAS THE ELBOW PREPARED, XTREME DOESN’T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING….SAWYER ABOUT TO LAUNCH…

Ted: BUT HEY, NERO, NERO CLIMBS THE TURNBUCKLE, HEADBUTTS THE RIBS, AND LOOK, NERO…TOSSING SAWYER OFF THE TURNBUCKLE, INTO THE TABLE, AND SAWYER AND XTREME BOTH CRASH THROUGH THE TABLE, IT’S OVER…

(DING DING DING)

(Tattoo by Mercy Drive hits, Zeke Nero celebrates himself, as the medics check on Xtreme and Sawyer)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, ZEEEEEEEEKEEE NEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOO

Ted: ZEKE NERO CAME BACK FROM A SHATTERING DEVASTATION TO HIT BIG, AND WIN. ZEKE NERO WINS THIS ONE, WITH AN IMPRESSIVE BLOW TO SAWYER ONCE MORE, AND NOT JUST THAT, BUT CHRIS XTREME ALSO FELT THE PAIN, WHEN SAWYER TOPPLED ON HIM

Mike: OH YEAH, I DON’T KNOW WHO FELT PAIN MORE…BUT I DO KNOW THAT ZEKE NERO HAS DOMINATED TONIGHT, ZEKE NERO, MY FAVOURITE TO WIN THE AERIAL X MATCH AT FINAL FLIGHT!

(Camera pans backstage to Al Manji who has a microphone backstage)

Al Manji: FINALLY….THE DAGGER HAS MADE IT……….TO WAAAAAAAARPPPPPPPATTTHHHHHHH. You see guys, The Dagger, Al Manji, has proved to the locker-room all this time that he is by far one of the promising kids to reach the block. From now on, during Tuesday Night’s, the whole damn company needs to fear me, they need to see how capable I am. Next week, I am going to debut in my first match next week. I don’t know who, I don’t care who, because the fact is, Al Manji is going to kick his ass, because I am going to prove myself to being the best man for the job…

(Mario Rossi enters the scene)

Mario Rossi: Look at you…I mean, you’re directing to these fans, thinking they’re going to listen to a faggot like you. Let me tell you something…

Al Manji: Hey, hey hey…why don’t you starting shutting that bitch of your mouth before I slap the taste out of you so bad, you won’t ever get it back…Who the hell do you think you are?

Mario Rossi: I…

Al Manji: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! BECAUSE THE FACT IS, YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO FWE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT, MAYHEM’S BITCH, NOW THROWN AWAY TO WARPATH AND WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE KID?

Mario Rossi: Well first of all, you can quit being an unoriginal bitch that is using generic and stale lines. Second, Warpath is a beacon for me to make my exclusive uprising. I am going to make an impact for Warpath, all because I am the personification of the future.

Al Manji: Oh really kid? Well that would’ve happened if you never became such an bad waste of space on Mayhem. Hence why you’re shipped to Warpath

Mario Rossi: You know something kid? You have a lot of mouth for such a rookie, you think you can upset me with your tasteless words and your egotistical behaviour? How about you test that, next time Warpath airs, March fifth, seems a long wait, but I am happy to take you on kid…

(Al Manji leaves the scene as Mario Rossi stares onwards)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following Hellcats match is scheduled for one fall!

(Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove comes out to massive cheers)

JA: Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 118 pounds, STEEEEEEPHYYYYYYYYYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEE

Ted: A great victory by StephyyyLove last week, winning the match between Cherish and Elena Chase who is injured right now. But now, StephyyyLove in this match, against Kandii, is this going to be a win for StephyyyLove?

Mike: Talented, sexy, wonderful, StephyyyLove has the rights to be the winner here tonight, and I think StephyyyLove will be someone who will show essence of dominance tonight, I am looking forward to this match

(What is Love by Scooter and Lavelle hits, Kandii comes out to cheers)

JA: And her opponent, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 120 pounds, KAAAAAAANDIIIIIIIIII

Ted: Kandii is another person who has a lot of talent, and I think Kandii needs to bring something to the plate against StephyyyLove. StephyyyLove is someone who is going to show greatness tonight and Kandii is going to have to prove that she can be greater than the former Hellcats Champion

Mike: You’re right, I like Kandii, she is a sweet person, but she may not have enough power in her being to destroy the Hellcats greatest star…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So StephyyyLove and Kandii set things off in this Hellcats match, both Hellcats lock up, and it’s StephyyyLove who gets control, bringing down Kandii with a clothesline. Kandii back to her feet, RUNNING CROSS BODY BY CHASE.

Mike: Now you can see StephyyyLove is bashing the fists away at Kandii, not allowing the Hellcat to gain any advantage. Kandii pulled up by StephyyyLove, now StephyyyLove throws her into the turnbuckle. StephyyyLove now preparing to collide into Kandii….BUT KANDII BRINGS UP THE BOOT TO THE FACE. Now Kandii is free, tossing StephyyyLove to the turnbuckle….

Ted: And now Kandii places StephyyyLove on top of the turnbuckle. StephyyyLove now trying to escape her, BUT A QUICK JAB BY KANDII, KNOCKS STEPHYYYLOVE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE AND SMASHING HER INTO THE CANVAS, WHAT A FALL

Mike: Now Kandii climbs on the turnbuckle, knowing StephyyyLove has took a heavy fall. LOOK AT KANDII, GOING FOR THE FROG SPLASH…BUT STEPHYYYLOVE RAISES UP THE KNEES, AND A GREAT COUNTER FROM STEPHYYYLOVE. Now StephyyyLove is slowly getting back to her feet….She picks up Kandii, THROWING HER INTO THE BARRICADE, AND NOW, BASHING HER HEAD ON THE BARRICADE, GOOD LORD

Ted: StephyyyLove showing something here, as she now throws Kandii back into the ring. Kandii trying to make her way to her feet, StephyyyLove back to her feet, RUNNING BOOT TO THE HEAD OF KANDII, Kandii tossing over, and now, StephyyyLove climbing on top of Kandii, AND LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE GOING FOR KANDII, RIPPING HER HAIR TO PIECES

Mike: SHE CAN’T DO THIS FOR TOO LONG, as StephyyyLove lets go and waits for Kandii to make her way to her feet….Kandii gets to her feet, charging for StephyyyLove who sidesteps out the way…..AND A CRUSHING DDT, COVER BY STEPHYYYLOVE, but a kickout by Kandii

Ted: Kandii brought back to her feet here, as StephyyyLove begins the headlock, Kandii however counters it, the wrist lock in tight…As Kandii shoves her away…A RUNNING SHOULDER INTO STEPHYYYLOVE…

Mike: Now StephyyyLove crawls to the ropes, but Kandii firing away at the rapid stomps to StephyyyLove. StephyyyLove cannot escape, and the referee forced to play a part in this. As Kandii picks up StephyyyLove and drops her with a DDT, cover, but StephyyyLove makes a kick out.

Ted: Now Kandii throwing StephyyyLove into the turnbuckle, StephyyyLove stumbles…RUNNING BOOT, BUT STEPHYYYLOVE MOVES OUT THE WAY. KICK TO THE SPINE. StephyyyLove hitting the jawbreaker on Kandii, as she goes for the cover

1……………………………………………………

2…….KICKOUT

Mike: Kandii making a kickout. StephyyyLove gets to her feet, walking AROUND THE RING AND WAITING FOR KANDII TO MAKE A SCENE. KANDII, THROWING A PUNCH, BLOCKED BY STEPHYYYLOVE AND NOW, STEPHYYYLOVE WITH A KICK TO THE GUT, SNAP SUPLEX TO KANDII!

Ted: BAD MOVE THERE, AS LOOK AT KANDII, TRYING TO ROLL OUT THE RING. StephyyyLove now follows, BASHING HER HEAD OFF THE APRON, STEPHYYYLOVE TRYING TO SHOW KANDII NOT TO MESS WITH HER. And now, she hits the DDT, ON THE CONCRETE….

Mike: Kandii is not making a move. As StephyyyLove rolls her into the ring, her head sticks out…..BUT STEPHYYYLOVE JUSTIFIES IT, BOOTING THE HEAD BACK INTO THE RING….AND YOU CAN SEE KANDII HOLDING HER HEAD IN PAIN

Ted: AND LOOK AT STEPHYYYLOVE, SHE IS NOT FOOLING AROUND, AIMING TO PUT THIS MATCH TO BED. KANDII SLIPPING TO HER FEET, UNAWARE ON WHAT IS GOING ON

Mike: YEAH! THE ANGEL KICK BLASTS HER SKULL, COVER BY STEPHYYYLOVE

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3………………………..KICKOUT

Mike: BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR STEPHYYYLOVE TO PICK UP THE WIN YET. Now StephyyyLove goes in for the headlock, Kandii trying hard to escape this. But the pressure seems too tight for Kandii…

Ted: You have to wonder that Kandii against StephyyyLove was not the best match Kandii could take part in. I mean, does she know who StephyyyLove is?

Mike: I know what you mean Mike. Not the best idea for one to go against StephyyyLove. BUT LOOK, KANDII HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES. StephyyyLove lets go straight away however, playing by the rules….As Kandii gets to her feet, BUT LOOK, BACK BODY DROP TO KANDII. StephyyyLove damaging Kandii once more

Ted: Kandii now feeling the effects of this match, as StephyyyLove comes over to Kandii, AND NOW, DROPPING THE KNEE. AND AGAIN. STEPHYYYLOVE WASTING NO TIME HERE

Mike: SHE’S NOT, SHE WANTS HER OVER AND DONE WITH. Kandii pulled up once again, NOW THROWN INTO THE TURNBUCKLE… StephyyyLove charges…BUT KANDII, BRINGING THE FOOT UP AND KNOCKING STEPHYYYLOVE DOWN WITH THAT SURPRISE COUNTER

Ted: DON’T COUNT KANDII OUT YET, SHE CLIMBS ON TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE…STEPHYYYLOVE IS TRYING TO GET TO HER FEET….KANDII LAUNCHES HERSELF, CAUGHT BY STEPHYYYLOVE, AND THE BACKBREAKER BEING APPLIED. OH MY

Mike: Now you can see StephyyyLove, picking up Kandii, and a hard throw out the ring, stunning Kandii as she hits the concrete hard. StephyyyLove doing a little bit of taunting to Kandii, this match becoming competitive as time moves on. StephyyyLove flees from the ring, now picking up Kandii, KANDII WITH AN ELBOW TO THE FACE, OH GAWD

Ted: And now, Kandii throwing StephyyyLove’s head, bashing it onto the apron. StephyyyLove trying to prevent this, but you can see Kandii is using all her aggression to try and weaken the former Hellcats Champion. AND LOOK THROWING HER INTO THE RING, KANDII QUICKLY MAKING HER WAY ONTO THE APRON, AND A SPRINGBOARD SPLASH, OH MY

Mike: Kandii trying to make her way to her feet, StephyyyLove has took a lot of abuse to Kandii and you can see the effects done…Kandii struggling so much, AND LOOK AT THIS…KANDII CALLING FOR STEPHYYYLOVE TO MAKE HER WAY TO HER FEET, COULD THE FORMER HELLCATS CHAMPION BE IN TROUBLE?

Ted: IT MAY NOT BE LOOKING UP FOR STEPHYYYLOVE, AS LOVE GETS TO HER FEET….HERE WE GO, BUT LOOK, STEPHYYYLOVE GETS BEHIND KANDII, AND THE ANGEL KICK!!!!! ANGEL KICK CONNECTS, OUT OF NOWHERE, THANKS FOR COMING, KANDII!

1…………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………

3…………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

((Remember the Name by Fort Minor hits, StephyyyLove slowly gets to her feet to celebrate)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, STEPHYYYLOVVVVVVVEEEEEE

Ted: Well you cannot be shocked with this win, another fantastic job dealt by StephyyyLove tonight, a Hellcat that has shown us, that she doesn’t back down from ANY Hellcat…

Mike: HEY HEY LOOK, IT’S CHERISH, SLIDING INTO THE RING, AND LOOK, ATTACKING THE BACK OF STEPHYYYLOVE, CHERISH UNLOADING HERE ON STEPHYYYLOVE

Ted: CHERISH SENDING A MESSAGE TO HER RIVAL, NOT LEAVING HER VICTORY UNTAINTED….AND LOOK, SHE DELIVERS A POWERBOMB, FROM THE TURNBUCKLE INTO THE CANVAS

(Fans cheers turns to boos as Cherish leaves the ring, mocking StephyyyLove)

Mike: Well you got to try and give credit to StephyyyLove, but you shouldn’t for Cherish, ruined a celebration and Cherish continuing to show her envy towards to former Hellcats Champion, but at Final Flight, we’re going to see WHO will get a shot at the Hellcats Championship,

(Graphic of the Hellcats Battle Royal Airs)

Mike: PRE-SHOW, THE HELLCATS WILL COMPETE IN A BATTLE ROYAL TO DETERMINE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Jimmy Krauss is in his locker-room, tying his boots up, as King walks into his locker-room)

DA King: Last week, we made history. The current FWE Champion and the champion before him, lost to us two. And I will give them something, they didn’t cope well together. But, this time we have a challenge, because I know Dorin and Ownage can work well together. But surely, we can defeat them, right?

(Krauss raises up to face King)

Jimmy Krauss: Oh yeah. Not only will we defeat them, but we’re going to leave a mark for the whole company to see. You know, we’re a team that does not show any hatred or element or any devious intentions. We’re two men who know what to do, or to actually say, we’re two men who have an idea of what we need to do. I know you’re going to do well tonight, as will I. Because the pair of us, will beat Dorin and Ownage…

(Jimmy is about to leave)

DA King: Jimmy, hold on…I want to tell you something

Jimmy Krauss: What is it?

DA King: Look, what happened earlier, I wanted to help, I know you didn’t want any help because I know you’re capable of putting up a fight, but you of all people know that I share a passion of hatred to Ventura. I wanted to help with you in beating the shit out of Ventura

Jimmy Krauss: That is nice King, but do remember, this is my match. You’re only being the referee, and like I said. If you have any intentions of trying to play god during this match at Final Flight, I am going to make sure you regret it because although my mind and ego has faced a new sense of direction, it doesn’t mean I won’t stop to destroy those who threaten to ruin what could be a good match

DA King: Look, as much as you want this, I am not going to show any sign of ruining your match. I have already stated, if I fix the match’s outcome, I am fired. Now I am not willing to take that chance, and I think you should know that as much as anyone. But I know I will be counting you for the one, two, three for certain. I don’t want to raise Johnny’s dirty hand up in the air. I want to raise the hand of a man with purity. You, Krauss…Now, I want to focus on, this match. Ownage and Dorin, two men who are professionals. I expect the similarities from last week to play apart…

Jimmy Krauss: Right…

DA King: Good….

(DA King leaves the locker-room with Krauss, sternly looking on)

(Commercial)
Back to top Go down
LiamCatterson

January 29th 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 29th 2013   January 29th 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 pm

(Camera cuts to a graphic of Hollywood Undead and A$AP Rocky and Skrillex)

Mike: Well Final Flight is coming up, and we want to thank Hollywood Undead with Comin In Hot, and A$AP Rocky and Skrillex with Wild For the Night, those two bands will be representing Final Flight.

(Camera fades back to the ring)

(DING DING DING)

(Never Dead by Megadeath hits, Lawrence comes out with the New Age Championship with a mixed reaction)

JA: Introducing first, from Westminster, Maryland, weighing in at 251 pounds, LAAAAAWREEEENCEEEE

Ted: Well Lawrence preparing to put away Kendrick Williams. Kendrick Williams is a man who has shown a great amount of power in the last week, but can Lawrence be able to put away Kendrick? We all know how controversial Lawrence can be, so this can be something for Lawrence

Mike: It can be, as Lawrence makes his way down the ring, all these emotions will be building up inside Lawrence, on the last Warpath until Final Flight

(Kobe by Chief Keeb by hits, Kendrick Williams comes out to a massive cheering reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 265 pounds, KEEEEEEEENDRICCK WILLLLLLIAAAAAMSSSSSS

Ted: And here is a man who put away Dorin last week, a tremendous effort by this man as he managed to use a tremendous amount of strength last week. Can Kendrick do the same to Lawrence?

Mike: I hope so, Kendrick is a man that has shown that he can offer a vast amount if superiority and I think Kendrick needs to beat the New Age Champion to get somewhere

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Lawrence and Williams get under way in this No disqualification match. Both men lock up and its Lawrence who gets control with the headlock, now going for a jab, but Kendrick ducks, AND HITS A SPINEBUSTER ALREADY. Now Williams picks up Lawrence, throwing him out the ring. And now, Williams escapes the ring, to continue the fight outside the ring…

Mike: No rules in this match. And now, Lawrence trying to get back to his feet, BUT A CLOTHESLINE BY WILLIAMS…Now Williams looking under the ring, looking for an object. He pulls out a chair, BUT LAWRENCE ATTACKS WILLIAMS BEFORE PULLING THE CHAIR OUT…

Ted: Lawrence getting the control, THROWING WILLIAMS INTO THE STEEL STEPS. Williams now trying to get to his feet, as Lawrence picks up the pulled out chair. Lawrence now coming over to Williams….BELTING THE CHAIR OFF THE SPINE. OH MY! Now Lawrence throws Kendrick, OVER THE BARRICADE!!! OH MY

Mike: Kendrick now up to his feet, AS LAWRENCE BRINGS DOWN THE HEAD ONTO THE BARRICADE, BASHING HIS HEAD! Now you can see, Lawrence trying to pick up Kendrick….BUT KENDRICK COUNTERS…Kendrick now climbs over the barricade. But Lawrence already getting the advantage, hammering away at the face of Williams…

Ted: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE THROWING KENDRICK INTO THE APRON, THE SKELETON OF THE STRUCTURE IS THE IMPACT WHERE WILLIAMS IS HEADING. And now, Kendrick once more, tries to get to his feet, BUT LAWRENCE WITH A RUNNING BOOT TO THE FACE, BRINGING DOWN WILLIAMS…

Mike: Now Williams thrown back into the ring. As Lawrence, climbs the turnbuckle, looking to put away Williams…AND THE LEG DROP….NO, WILLIAMS MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND NOW LAWRENCE TRYING TO FIND HIS WAY TO HIS FEET

Ted: Kendrick now hits the dropkick, bringing back down Lawrence. Now Kendrick holds the headlock in tight. You can see Lawrence gripping onto Kendrick’s arms, trying to rip away the arms! You can see Kendrick is trying his best to tighten the hold!!! But I don’t think Kendrick can even hold on!

Mike: AND LOOK, LAWRENCE THROWS WILLIAMS OFF HIM! Now Lawrence and Williams trying to get back to their feet. And both men come together for the lock up. Kendrick now gets behind Lawrence! LOOK AT THIS, KENDRICK PICKING UP LAWRENCE, SIDE SLAM TO THE SPINE!!!

Ted: Kendrick now picking up Lawrence, AND LOOK AT KENDRICK, GOD’S….NO! Lawrence struggles out of the hold. Kendrick turns around….AND LOOK, LAWRENCE HAS KENDRICK UP….AND OVERKILL PLANTS, OH MAN, COVER!!!

1…………………………………………………………………

2…………………………………………………………………

3…………….KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT BY KENDRICK. Now Kendrick gets to his feet as Lawrence pulls him up, Kendrick thrown to the turnbuckle, LAWRENCE GOING FOR A BOOT, BUT KENDRICK AVOIDS THE HITS. KENDRICK NOW HAS CONTROL…..T-BONE SUPLEX BY KENDRICK….NICE COUNTER

Ted: AND NOW, ELBOW DROPS TO THE FACE BY WILLIAMS, WILLIAMS CONTINUING TO DROP THE ELBOWS…Now Kendrick looks for the turnbuckle….AND LOOK, KENDRICK GOING FOR THE FROG SPLASH…..HERE WE GO….BUT LAWRENCE CAUGHT HIM. AND LOOK, TOSSING HIM ONTO HIS SHOULDERS….OVERKILL ONCE MORE

Mike: KENDRICK SLIPS OUT OF THE MOVE….RUNNING SHOULDER BLOCK TO LAWRENCE, KNOCKING HIM DOWN. Lawrence now getting back to his feet, BUT A DROPKICK TO LAWRENCE….COVER but Lawrence kicks out

Ted: Now you can see Kendrick getting Lawrence up to his feet, AND NOW, LOOK AT THIS….A SERIES OF SHOTS, LAWRENCE GETTING HAMMERED AWAY WITH THOSE SHOTS. AND NOW, LAWRENCE LEANING ON THE ROPERS, AS KENDRICK SENDS LAWRENCE FOR THE IRISH WHIP….AND LOOK, NICE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX

Mike: Lawrence rolling out the ring, trying to recover, BUT LOOK AT KENDRICK, GOING TO THE TURNBUCKLE…..AND KENDRICK, HITTING THE CLOTHESLINE FROM THE TURNBUCKLE, A HEAVY LANDING

Ted: Kendrick took a heavy risk there, as Lawrence tries to reach for the apron. Kendrick bringing him up, BUT LOOK, LAWRENCE SHOVES HIM INTO OUR TABLE……NO RULES REMEMBER, AND LOOK, LAWRENCE PICKS UP KENDRICK WILLIAMS….AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!

Mike: POWERBOMB INTO OUR TABLE, KENDRICK IS OUT, AND THE SPINE SHATTERS BADLY. OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

Ted: JESUS, AND LOOK AT KENDRICK, HE IS ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR, CRASHING INTO MANY OBJECTS PLACED UPON THE TABLE…

Mike: GREAT COUNTER, AS LAWRENCE IS TRYING TO REGAIN HIS FEET, LETS SEE THAT ON REPLAY AGAIN!

(Replay airs)

Ted: Well you can see, that diving clothesline by Kendrick Williams worked like a charm. But then, Kendrick goes to pick up Lawrence, Lawrence shoving him, and then, he picks up Kendrick Williams….AND THAT POWERBOMB, LEAVING A DEVASTATING EFFECT UPON WILLIAMS….

(Live camera airs)

Mike: Lawrence now picking up Kendrick, throwing him into the ring…Kendrick now rolls to the middle of the ring thanks to Lawrence. COVER!!!!!

3……………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT BY KENDRICK WILLIAMS. Williams now thrown up to his feet….BUT LOOK, NOW KENDRICK SHOVES LAWRENCE OUT THE WAY. LAWRENCE GOING FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, KENDRICK DUCKS, AS LAWRENCE GOES FOR IT AGAIN…..KENDRICK HITS THE DROPKICK……AND NOW, LAWRENCE GOING UP TO HIS FEET

Mike: LAWRENCE NOW CRAWLING TO HIS FEET, THIS IS LOOKING LIKE KENDRICK WILLIAMS IS GOING TO GET SOME ADVANTAGE ONCE MORE

Ted: HERE WE GO…KENDRICK, HITTING GOD’S GIFT TO LAWRENCE, COVER BY WILLIAMS…

3………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: KICKOUT MADE BY LAWRENCE. And now, Kendrick punches his fists on the floor, looking for the win, but obviously not getting it. Kendrick now tosses Lawrence to his feet, Lawrence thrown into the turnbuckle, Kendrick comes to Lawrence, BUT LAWRENCE PLANTS THE HEAD INTO THE RIBS, WOUNDING WILLIAMS, AND NOW, LAWRENCE IN CONTROL

Ted: Kendrick coming for Lawrence, ATOMIC DROP THERE, BY LAWRENCE. AND NOW LOOK AT LAWRENCE, GOING FOR OVERKILL….HERE WE GO, BUT LOOK, KENDRICK JUMPS OUT OF THE DROP AND NOW LAYING OUT LAWRENCE WITH A CLOTHESLINE

Mike: Kendrick quickly pulling Lawrence to his feet, throwing him into the turnbuckle, Kendrick looking a bit weakened, AS KENDRICK DOESN’T MAKE THINGS BETTER, RAMMING HIMSELF INTO THE RIBS OF LAWRENCE…Kendrick backing off from the turnbuckle, AND A KICK TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL BY KENDRICK, COVER ONCE MORE

3………………………………………………………..KICKOUT

Ted: STILL A KICKOUT IS MANAGED BY LAWRENCE. Now Kendrick has had enough, HE APPLIES THE HEADLOCK IN TIGHT, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT THERE IS SOME ANGER WITHIN KENDRICK WILLIAMS, WANTING LAWRENCE TO GIVE IN, LAWRENCE IS FIGHTING ALL HE CAN TO SHRUG OFF KENDRICK WILLIAMS. BUT THE HOLD IS TOO STRONG; CAN LAWRENCE MANAGE TO ESCAPE THIS?

Mike: LOOK, LAWRENCE IS STARTING TO POWER HIS WAY OUT OF THE HOLD, AND YOU CAN SEE KENDRICK IS NOT GIVING UP ON HOPE, THE HEADLOCK STILL APPLIED, BUT NOT FOR LONG, LAWRENCE THROWS KENDRICK OFF AND LAWRENCE IS FREE

Ted: AND NOW LOOK, KENDRICK UP TO HIS FEET, AS LAWRENCE DISHES OUT A CLOTHESLINE…..AND ANOTHER…..KENDRICK THROWING A FIST, DUCKED BY LAWRENCE, AND A CRUSHING SIDE SLAM BY LAWRENCE TAKES THE CONTROL TO HIM!!!!!!

Mike: AND KENDRICK SEEMS TO BE IN TROUBLE, AS LAWRENCE CALLS UP KENDRICK TO HIS FEET, LAWRENCE LOOKING TO MAKE AN IMPACT. PICKING UP KENDRICK ON HIS SHOULDERS, LOOKING FOR OVERKILL…BUT KENDRICK SLIPS OUT, AND NOW LOOK AT KENDRICK, FIRING RAPID SHOTS TO THE FACE OF LAWRENCE

Ted: LAWRENCE IS IN TROUBLE HERE…AS NOW, KENDRICK WILLIAMS, SENDING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION RUNNING….AND LOOK AT THAT NASTY LARIAT BY WILLIAMS. Lawrence however is slowly getting back to his feet, BUT KENDRICK WILLIAMS, BRINGING HIM BACK DOWN, WITH A SPINEBUSTER, CRASHING INTO THE GROUND

Mike: DAMN, AND NOW, THESE FANS, ARE CHANTING KENDRICK’S NAME, KENDRICK NOW HYPING UP THESE FANS, LAWRENCE IS STRUGGLING TO GET UP. AND I THINK THAT KENDRICK HAS AN IDEA…A GIFT SO TO SPEAK…

Ted: OH NO, LAWRENCE IS UP TO HIS FEET, AND LOOK AT KENDRICK, GOD’S GIFT, PLANTING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION, COVER BY KENDRICK, IS THIS IT?

3…………………………………………………………………

(DING DING DING)

(Kobe by Chief Keeb by hits, Kendrick Williams celebrates)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, KENNNNNDRIIIIICK WIIIILLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAMSSSS

Mike: MORE IMPRESSIVE FACTORS ARE COMING FOR THIS YOUNG MAN, KENDRICK WILLIAMS, SHOWING A GREAT AMOUNT OF DOMINANCE IN THE RING, BEATING THE NEW AGE CHAMPION

Ted: Austin Lonewolf will probably be watching this and this moment cannot get any more sweeter. As Lawrence heads out of Warpath with a huge defeat to Kendrick Williams, Lonewolf will be sitting at the back with confidence…

(Tyler Blade is holding hands with Cherish backstage)

Trevor Thompson: Tyler…could I have a word?

Tyler Blade: What? No wait, before you even utter your words and try to bring down the future World Champion of FWE, let me acknowledge on what you will indeed try to get me to say. You’re wanting answers about last week’s revelations, about how I am not fighting tonight? Am I right?

Trevor Thompson: Well….yeah…

Tyler Blade: See? Cherish, I just predicted one man’s mediocrity. You see, I don’t care what I did them weeks ago. I still won, there was no overturn on the result, was there? It doesn’t matter how much hatred I gain for winning in an ‘unfair basis’, I still won. No matter if I was caught or not, I…still…won. So I think you need to stop asking me these questions and I think you need to ask me about this upcoming match at Final Flight, Last Man Standing….

Trevor Thompson: Well actually I was..

Tyler Blade: Hush…Hush weak coward, as your turn to speak was chosen, you had the time to talk and now, you need to let the star of the company, take his opportunity. You have to wonder, what does the avoidance of not fighting tonight mean? It means I can catch some time to myself. It means me, and the lovely and delicious Cherish are going to paint the town red. Be sure to catch my pictures on Twitter, because I want to share my love, to Cherish, across the world

Cherish: Awwwwh you’re so sweet

(Both Tyler and Cherish kiss, as Trevor looks away)

Tyler Blade: What’s the matter Trevor? Are you full of sorrow because nobody would dare to kiss upon you? It’s okay Trevor. One day, you will find a woman. One day, you’re going to be living with the woman of your dreams, and I can show you what that woman would be your conception of…

(Tyler Blade pulls out a picture of Susan Boyle)

Tyler Blade: Now, I know she is not as good as this beauty, Cherish, but I think she suits your persona. I mean, I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but she’s as best as you can do. Now, if you don’t mind, me and Cherish are off upon a date. Oh, and please don’t…You know…Jack off to that picture, just would be very sick

(Tyler and Cherish laugh as they leave)

(Commercial)

(Camera pans over the city of Pennsylvania)

Ted: Well welcome back to Warpath, here tonight is a wonderful spectacle of…

(Camera zooms in on Chris Lucifer in a ripped suit, laid out)

Mike: WHA….WHAT THE HELL?!

Ted: THAT’S CHRIS LUCIFER, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE

Mike: YOU KNOW WHO IT IS TED. STOP THINKING IT’S AN UNPREDICTABLE SITUATION…

(Medics come to check on Chris Lucifer, with several FWE personal standing around)

Mike: YOU CAN SEE, LUCIFER’S FACE IS BLOODIED, TYLER HAS DONE SOMETHING HERE…

Ted: DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT HE DID?

Mike: TED, IT’S OBVIOUS DUMBASS…WE ALL KNOW BLADE HAS HAD SOME PART IN THIS….

(The medics carry Chris Lucifer to a medical room, as the camera fades to the ring)

JA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE ONE MAN REVOLUTION……..OWWWNNNNNNNAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

(It ain’t over til it’s over by DJ Khaled hits, Ownage comes out to a mixed reaction)

Ted: Oh man, the voice of the voiceless, the man of personification, the man who leads FWE into a new age, here comes the longest reigning FWE World Champion in the history of FWE, the man who has brought himself pride, champion of the year, Ownage is out here, and he has a microphone prepared)

Mike: I look forward to hearing this, and that is no sarcasm, as I look forward to hearing what the former FWE Champion has to say. His words are influential and words of honour. But his attitude towards the FWE Universe and to Hass Johnson as of late has been, peculiar

(Replay of last week airs)

Ted: Well let’s remind everyone why that is, Ownage was in the middle of getting ready for the end, when Hass Johnson repeated what happened at Survival of the Fittest, and would cost Hass Johnson AND odd partner, Johnny Ventura the win, and that sent Ownage into a realm of anger…

(Replay airs with Ownage observing that, ready to speak to the FWE Universe, as the fans gives out boos and cheers)

Ownage: Now I know you fans are not used to me coming out here and stealing the spotlight nowadays since I am no longer the FWE Champion, but I am out here because some people in this company thinks themselves to have a permit to either screwing me over or attacking me when they should be helping me win. It has been nearly one year since I first signed with this company and since day one, nothing has changed. You have still got the overly hyped kids who think they can beat Ownage when all they are packing is shit, you have Hass Johnson who is not wanting me to reach to the stars because he doesn’t like the fact that a small, low weight achievement is making the best out of this company. He hates the fact that I am the leading dog in this company, he hates the fact that I am the one who is responsible for the ratings that makes FWE so successful, I am the reason why this company is not a bottom feeder. And yet, Hass Johnson has the audacity to beat the shit out me because he loathes the fact of my existence. You know what though; I have had a lot of memories in FWE. I have been FWE Champion, I have had one hell of a battle with DA King. I have even had the pleasure of shutting one Liam Catterson up. But Hass Johnson is someone who is only trying to get one thing. My attention. And he certainly has it. Because at Final Flight, not only will I beat him. I am going to throw him off something and to be honest, I have gone to the board of directors and they decided on a match that would suit both me and Hass Johnson. I am so sick of this shit. It’s been brewing for a year and now, it has gotten to the point where I have had enough of his shit, so Hass Johnson, why don’t you do what you do best, that is showing your unworthy ass out here…

Ted: Uh oh…

Mike: I don’t like this…

(So Appalled by Kanye West featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, Swizz Beatz and RZA hits, Hass Johnson comes out with the microphone, the fans are giving a mixed response)

Hass Johnson: You know Ownage. It’s quite funny how you have the balls to come out here, tell these fans bullshit and expect to just get away with it. I have to say I find your little shoot funny, if anything…

Ownage: Oh because you would admire that wouldn’t you? You would love to see me, as you’d say, “Make a fool of myself”. Well I am sorry to break the mould, but you are the one who has made an embarrassment of yourself the day you started to cause shit towards me

Hass Johnson: I hope you fans don’t see this as the truth, because it isn’t even true. All you are is shit Ownage, all because you talk it, you are looking for attention. See , when I signed up you a year ago, I thought I had myself THE superstar. The man with the courage to lead this company into a better era, but no, I knew I found myself another Watson Terrence Frontway…

(Fans react in shock)

Ownage: Says the man who acts like him day in, day out. You love to abuse power and that has been your main priority since day one. Ever since FWE first came to life, all you have done is shaped the foundations of FWE to your perfection. Do you like this? Do you like being named a biased cooperate man?

Hass Johnson: Nobody here is calling me a biased cooperate man, and I think the only person saying that is you. But I know what people are calling you. A bitching annoyance…That is what you are Ownage, you want attention, you want these fans to listen to you. You want everyone to praise to you like you are some sort of god. Well sorry but I am the god in this situation, I am the god of FWE. You however, are no more than just trash

Ownage: This ‘trash’ you referred me to is your longest World Champion to this day. Now I know this hasn’t been brought up, but you are saying I come out here, calling for attention. What about you? What about your needs? I am pretty sure you are the same man who has kept on interfering in my matches ever since Survival of the Fittest. I mean, what is with that? Do you have some kind of fetish on trying to attack me whilst I am in the ring, fighting, minding my own business? See, I know how much you hate my guts, but I think you personified yourself as a hypocrite…

(Fans give a mixed response)

Ownage: What’s the matter Boss? Cat got your tongue? Are you in so much denial that you know I am right? Is that any shock, I mean look at you. Nothing to say because you know I am right. You know I have been right ever since day one, and that is the problem for you, that you can’t seem to understand that what I am saying is the truth.

Hass Johnson: No, it’s not that I have nothing to say. I have nothing to think over how dull you are. I mean, you say you have been here for nearly a year and you don’t understand why I am attacking you during your match? Ownage, you’re doing it now. This is why I want to attack you during your matches. You talk shit about me, you think yourself as the god of this company. And it drives my stomach sick to hear you come out here…

Ownage: See…Your ego has just told you that you want to attack me because of your own free will. Well tell you what Hass, at Final Flight, it will be me and you, No Holds…

Hass Johnson: ERM….Sorry, but the last time I checked, I was boss in this company. Yeah, I ruled the roost, and I get to pick what match we’re going to compete in. Now, I came out here for two announcements. The first being, this is the last Warpath until the first week of March, because next Mayhem, will be a live Supershow, where both Mayhem and Warpath collide, because its based upon my birthday…So if you DARE fuck up my party bash, I am going to fuck you up so bad at Final Flight, you won’t even hop back into your career

Ownage: Wow, it’s your birthday…That means an automatic, three hour Supershow for FWE.

Hass Johnson: Sorry Ownage, but it wasn’t even my choice, and I was going to say, it leads me to my next announcement. Me and you at Final Flight. Because I am sick of you thinking you can decide MY match. You’re not the boss of me, you’re not Warpath’s General Manager and I am not under your laws. So you’re going to shut up and accept this to being your fate, because I have waited a long, LONG time to announce this….Ownage, it will be me and you, IN HELL’S PRISON

Ted: WAIT WHAT!!!?!?!

Mike: OH MY GAWD…

(Hass Johnson leaves the ring)

Ownage: Hey, HEY HEY…I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU. I’M NOT DONE….BECAUSE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU INTERFERING IN MY BATTLES, COSTING ME VICTORY…UNDERSTAND, THAT IF YOU DARE TRY AND COST ME A WIN TONIGHT, I HAVE MEN IN THE BACK THAT WILL BE HAPPY ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS

Hass Johnson: Say whatever you want Ownage, because I am not bothered. At the end of the day, you’re going to end up being the bitter end of the stick when you lose to me at Final Flight…

(So Appalled by Kanye West featuring Jay-Z, Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, Swizz Beatz and RZA hits once more, Hass mocks Ownage and Ownage is taunting away at Hass Johnson)

Ted: Bitter intensity set between the pairing, as Ownage sends the message to Hass Johnson, now Ownage needs to focus on his match, up next. Ownage is partnering two time World Heavyweight Champion, Dorin, against Jimmy Krauss and DA King, that is live on Warpath, NEXT!

(Commercial)

(Camera returns in the ring, Ownage is in the ring, preparing, as The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin comes out)

Ted: Welcome back to Warpath, JUST IN TIME, FOR THIS TAG TEAM MATCH….

JA: Introducing the partner for Ownage, from Rosiorii de Vede, Romania, weighing in at230 pounds, DOOOOOOOOOORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mike: A huge upset for this man last week, a man looking for revenge, and you have to think, Dorin is eager to extract that revenge tonight. But can Dorin make this Tag Team match count?

Ted: Dorin is teaming up with a hero tonight, and I think Ownage and Dorin are going to make some hell of a Tag Team.

(Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold hits, Jimmy Krauss comes out to massive cheers)

JA: And their opponents, first from Matamoros, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 215 pounds, JIIIIIMMMMMMY KRAAAAAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ted: Then he was Freakshow, now he is Jimmy Krauss. Jimmy has said that a more sadistic, less freak manner has been unleashed, and tonight is a night where Jimmy Krauss is going

Mike: Freakshow is a more honest man, remember, Freakshow is going to change his name into Jimmy Krauss. But will the name change, change a persona of Freakshow? We’ll find out….

(Here to Stay by Korn hits, DA King gets a huge reaction)

JA: And his partner, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 235 pounds, DAAAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ted: Will it be two out of two for the team of DA King and Krauss? Like we said, last week they got a shocker of a win against Ventura and Ownage, this week, they are going up against Ownage and Dorin, like I said, will it be two out of two?

Mike: Ownage is now working in a more comfortable environment, but that does not deny Krauss and King the win. These two have great chemistry together, they are great in the ring, they both have unique ability, this match is going to be a great one…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Ownage and Dorin teaming up, Krauss and King teaming up for another week, as Ownage and King starts things off here. King and Ownage lock up and Ownage pushes King to the turnbuckle, AND OWNAGE THROWS REPEATED KNEES TO THE RIBS. GOOD LORD

Mike: Ownage is bringing in the pain here. As now King now tries to shove Ownage off him, BUT OWNAGE WITH A RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD. Now Ownage is ready, PLANTING THE SIDE EFFECT, GOING FOR THE EARLY COVER. But King kicks out straight away, Ownage tags in Dorin, DORIN RUNNING IN WITH A SERIES OF STOMPS TO THE MIDSECTION…

Ted: Dorin now brings up King, KING WITH A HEAVY FIST TO THE FACE, AS DORIN IS STUNNED, KING WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO DORIN AND DORIN OUT ON THE FLOOR, KING CLIMBING ON TOP OF DORIN, AND WATCH OUT FOR KING, BEATING AWAY AT DORIN LIKE A SET OF DRUMS

Mike: SHOWING NO MERCY, KING GOT A GREAT HAND LAST WEEK WITH A SHOCKING WIN OVER OWNAGE AND VENTURA, BUT WHAT WILL KING DO THIS TIME TO TRY AND COME UP WITH A WIN?

Ted: Who knows. As King pulls up Dorin again, NOW THE IRISH WHIP IS IN PLACE, AND KING THROWS DORIN OUT THE RING. Dorin stumbles out, as King makes the tag to Krauss. The rebranded man once known as Freakshow, waiting for Dorin to get back into the ring…

Mike: Dorin slides in the ring, AND LOOK AT THE STOMPINGS MADE BY KRAUSS. KRAUSS IS NOT GIVING UP HERE but the referee, backing up Krauss. Krauss picks up Dorin, BUT DORIN SENDS HIM RUNNING WITH THE IRISH WHIP, AND LOOK AT THAT FLAPJACK FROM DORIN, COVER BUT Krauss KICKS OUT….

Ted: Krauss now being held in a headlock, as Dorin tightening the hold, but you can see Krauss is getting to his feet, Dorin still applying the headlock in tight, but Dorin goes over to Ownage, Ownage slaps the shoulder of Dorin….

Mike: And now, Dorin brings the knee to the back, Ownage is getting on the turnbuckle…BODY SPLASH ONTO THE CHEST OF KRAUSS. Ownage now going for the armbar, Ownage now trying to get back in control after Hass Johnson cost him the victory, and remember what Ownage said, if Hass interferes in this match, he will have his ass arrested and he will sue the company

Ted: It seems a bit cold from Ownage to place such measures into effect.

Mike: Well I can’t blame Ownage, Ownage is the longest reigning world champion for FWE, he has worked his ass off for this company to get into control. And to have the boss just try and cause shit, it can’t be doing Ownage any good after all the shit that he has been through over the last few months…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT KRAUSS, COUNTERING THE ARMBAR, AND KRAUSS ESCAPES. Now both men trying to get back onto their feet, as they hold onto the ropes. Trying to use the ropes as some sort of aid to get to their feet….AND OWNAGE WITH A JUMPING KICK TO KRAUSS, KRAUSS NOW LANDING ON THE FLOOR.

Mike: AND NOW, OWNAGE GETTING ONTOP OF KRAUSS, BEATING AWAY AT KRAUSS, VICIOUS AND DEVASTATING SHOTS CONNECTING

Ted: Damn….This is pure extreme. As Ownage now getting to his feet….AND LOOK AT OWNAGE, GOING FOR REST IN PEACE…BUT KRAUSS LEAPS DOWN AND TAGS IN KING, KING NOW COMING IN WITH A FURY OF SHOTS TO THE FACE OF OWNAGE, FORCING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE

Mike: And now, King, SPLASHING ONTO OWNAGE. Ownage falls, and now, King gets on top of the turnbuckle, hyping the fans here, Ownage is trying to get to his feet. AND LOOK AT THAT FROM DA KING, THE SENTON CONNECTS, AND OWNAGE IS DOWN, KICK TO THE FACE AND OWNAGE BROUGHT DOWN…

Ted: BUT LOOK AT KING, HE IS TELLING THE FWE UNIVERSE WHAT IS UP. I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS IS GOING TO BRING, OWNAGE ON HIS KNEES, BAD MOVE……SIC HITS, SIC HITS, COVER BY KING

1……………………………………………………………………………….

2……………………………………………………………………………….

3……………KICKOUT

Mike: NO! Ownage kicks out. And now, Ownage trying to get to Dorin, Dorin is extending his arm out so he can TRY and tag Ownage. But the leg lock being applied to Ownage is now allowing Ownage to make the effort

Ted: Damn…Ownage trying, King has the hold in tight, BUT OWNAGE SHOVES OFF KING, AND RUSHES IN FOR THE TAG TO DORIN, DORIN NOW HAMMERING AWAY WITH THE FISTS. KING BEING FOECED INTO THE CORNER, TAGGING IN KRAUSS, KRAUSS COMES INTO THE RING, GOING FOR BACK TO SANITY, BUT DORIN SHOVES KRAUSS OUT THE WAY….

Mike: DORIN NOW LAYS OUT KRAUSS WITH A CLOTHESLINE, AND YOU CAN SEE DORIN INFLICTING THE HEAVY SHOTS TO THE RIBS, NOT MAKING JIMMY KRAUSS HAVE ANY ABILITY TO MAKE HIS WAY TO HIS FEET

Ted: Damn, Dorin can be twisted…And you can prove that with how aggressive he sounds when he stomps away at his opponent.

Mike: AND LOOK, DORIN DROPS TO THE FLOOR, AND LOOK AT THIS, WING LOCK BY DORIN, TRYING TO MAKE KRAUSS TAP OUT. I KRAUSS GOING TO FALL TO THE FORMER TWO TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION?

Ted: CMON KRAUSS, YOU CAN DO THIS. BUT YOU HAVE TO WONDER THAT THE AGGRESSIVE NATURE OF DORIN IS SO POWERFUL IN THESE SITUATIONS.

Mike: BUT LOOK, KRAUSS IS MANAGING TO TURN HIS WAY OVER, TRYING TO ESCAPE THIS HOLD. AND HE DOES SO, DORIN NOW SCOOTS TO HIS FEET, FREAKSHOW UP, BUT LOOK AT THIS BY DORIN….WELCOME TO ROMANIA, MOTHERFUCKER AS DORIN WOULD SAY

Ted: And now, Dorin has the wind calling into his direction, I am sure all you people at home know what I am talking about, wanting Krauss to his feet. AND LOOK AT THIS, DORIN IS GOING FOR IT……WHISPER IN THE DARK BY DORIN PLANTS

Mike: DORIN ON FIRE HERE, AS NOW, HE TAUNTS KRAUSS TO HIS FEET, KRAUSS IS SLIPPING UP TO HIS FEET, WITH DORIN ON FULL SCALE, KNOWING THIS MOMENT COULD BE IN HIS GRASP

Ted: THE REJECT HITS, KRAUSS PLANTED WITH THE REJECT, AND THAT COULD BE THE DECIDING MOVE…

3…………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: KICKOUT MADE BY KRAUSS

Mike: OH MAN, AND NOW YOU CAN SEE KRAUSS AIMING FOR DA KING, TRYING TO GET THE TAG IN….BUT LOOK, DORIN STANDING ON THE LIMB OF KRAUSS, AND NOW, OFF THE LIMB, PICKING UP THAT RIGHT LEG, AND SMASHING IT OFF THE CANVAS, KRAUSS HOLDING HIS KNEE IN AGONY

Ted: Dorin throws up Krauss, into the turnbuckle where Ownage stands, and Ownage gets the tag in. And now, both Dorin and Ownage work together, picking up Krauss….DOUBLE POWERBOMB BY THE PAIRING

Mike: Ownage going for the Ankle Lock, as you can see Krauss trying to crawl to King. Ownage now twisting that ankle, as Ownage is trying his best

Ted: He is, Ownage is more comfortable he is not teaming with Ventura this weekend…AND LOOK, KRAUSS TAGS IN KING, KING COMING IN WITH HAMMERING BLOWS TO THE HEAD, AND DA KING ON FIRE, AS OWNAGE TRYING TO BLOCK OUT THE SHOTS FROM THE FORMER FWE CHAMPION….

Mike: Now, PICKING UP OWNAGE, AND THIS LOOKS LIKE THE BRAINBUSTER WILL BE APPLIED, SLAMMING THE HEAD OFF THE CANVAS, WHAT A MOVE….

Ted: OH BOY, HE WE GO, KING IS HYPING US THESE FANS, THESE FANS ARE ON TOP OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. AS THEY CHEER, CHEERING FOR DA KING TO MAKE A MOVE. HE WE GO, OWNAGE ON HIS FEET, AND SIC!!!!!

Mike: AND LOOK, OWNAGE CATCHES HIM, HOLDING BOTH LEGS, AND LOOK! OH MY GAWD, OWNAGE ADJUSTING THE HOLD..AND HERE WE GO….REST IN PEACE BY OWNAGE, THAT HAS TO BE IT, COVER!!!!!!!!!

3……………………………………………………KICKOUT

Ted: NO! KING KICKS OUT, AND YOU CAN SEE THE DISBEL…

Mike: LOOK, HASS JOHNSON ON THE STAGE, HE IS JUST STANDING THERE, WATCHING OWNAGE, AS OWNAGE IS USING HIS MOUTH ONCE MORE TO MOCK HASS JOHNSON

Ted: LOOK AT KRAUSS, KING IS BEING CALLED TO TAG IN, BUT KING IN AGONY, HAVING TO DRAG HIMSELF TOWARDS KRAUSS…..AND KRAUSS GETS THE TAG! AND LOOK AT KRAUSS NOW, STALKING OWNAGE, CONTINUING TO TAUNT AT THE CHAIRMAN

Mike: Hass is just standing there, not doing anything, and you can’t say that this is all Hass’s fault now. This is Ownage being a simple moron….

Ted: Ownage has had enough of Hass, TURNS AROUND, AND LOOK, BACK TO SANITY BY JIMMY KRAUSS, OUT OF NOWHERE, COVER BY KRAUSS

3……………………………………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold hits, Jimmy Krauss and DA King celebrate)

JA: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS, THE TEAM OF DA KING AND JIIIIMMMMMY KRAAAAUSSSSSSSS

Ted: FOR A SECOND WEEK RUNNING, OWNAGE HAS LOST OUT TO KING AND JIMMY KRAUSS. ALL BECAUSE OF HASS JOHNSON

Mike: TED, HASS DIDN’T DO NO SUCH THING. OWNAGE SAW HASS AND DECIDED TO USE HIS EGOTISITCAL IMAGE TO TRY AND SPIT WORDS TO HASS, HASS JUST STOOD THERE, AND HASS, SHAKING HIS HEAD, SEEING HOW HIS FORMER FWE CHAMPION HAS LED HIMSELF TO THIS!

Ted: WELL NONETHELESS, KING AND JIMMY KRAUSS, ONCE AGAIN, A TEAM OF VICTORS…AND LOOK, OWNAGE UP, SLIDING OUT THE RING, AND HERE WE GO, A BRAWL HAS BROKEN OUT BETWEEN THE CHAIRMAN AND OWNAGE. THINGS ARE GETTING SERIOUS NOW

Mike: HASS JOHNSON AND OWANGE TRADING SHOTS, THESE TWO HAVE IMPLODED…AND LOOK SECURITY ARE COMING OUT, TRYING TO BREAK UP THE PAIRING FROM FIGHTING

Ted: IT’S NOT ENOUGH, THESE TWO ARE TRYING TO MURDER EACH OTHER. A STRONG ESSENCE OF HATRED BETWEEN THESE TWO, AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO STOP…

Mike: LOOK AT THIS, THE LOCKER-ROOM IS COMING OUT TO PULL THESE TWO APART. JIMMY KRAUSS AND KING ARE HELPING OUT TOO, AND YOU CAN SEE HASS JOHNSON HAS BUSTED HIS LIP THANKS TO OWNAGE

Ted: AND LOOK, SEVERAL SUPERSTARS AND HELLCATS, PULLING BACK OWNAGE, DRAGGING HIM DOWN THE RAMP….THE REST HELPING HASS TO HIS FEET….

Mike: AND HASS IS NOT HAVING HIS SUPERSTARS STOPPING HIM. LOOK, HASS GOING BACK AT OWNAGE, AND THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE, THIS TIME, HASS GETS THE UPPER HAND, BATTLING OWNAGE

Ted: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN SEE HASS SPITTING DOWN THE RAMP, THE BLOOD ON HIS MOUTH, GETTING INTO HIS MOUTH, AND YOU CAN SEE THE SUPERSTARS TRYING TO PULL HASS FROM OWNAGE

Mike: MAH GAWD!!! HASS TRYING TO CHOKE OWNAGE, WHAT THE HELL?!

Ted: AND SECURITY DRAGGING HASS OFF OWNAGE, THANK GOD THIS IS OVER, AND I THINK HASS HAS UNDERSTOOD THAT OWNAGE HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH FOR NNOW, BUT NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE HAS OWNAGE LOST OUT, THANKS TO THAT MAN

Mike: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT HASS JOHNSON JUST STOOD THERE, AND THAT OWNAGE WORKED HIS EGO…LETS CUT TO COMMERCIAL WHILST THIS IS HAPPENING….

(Commercial)

(Trevor Thompson is backstage with Austin Lonewolf)

Trevor Thompson: So Austin, now it has been confirmed. You and Lawrence, for the New Age Championship, in a match where it has been noted as a Steel Cage match. Not just that, but you can win by four methods. Now what are your opinions on this match?

Austin Lonewolf: My opinions? My facts, you mean, are that I am going to show Lawrence that he is nothing but a cheap excuse of a champion. I have been in this company since September. I have seen people become champions for the wrong reason, and seeing Lawrence become a champion at Tapout just became a stain in this company. At Pick Your Poison, the guy basically cheated to win. And now, there is no way that anyone can help this man win. Lawrence is going to not only lose the New Age Championship, but he is going to lose all faith in who he is. Because I have been waiting FOR TOO LONG to be justified. Anyone who knows me will know that I should be a champion of some sort right now. But instead, I have to wait until that time. And now is the time that Lawrence lost his chance. It is time to commence DOOMSDAY…

Trevor Thompson: Wise words about Lawrence…

Austin Lonewolf: Trevor, of course they are wise. It is because I am wise. I am more wiser than Lawrence to understand that I am going to slide out the ring, with the New Age Championship at Final Flight. I promise that to all the fans and to those who feel like Lawrence is corrupting the championship.

Trevor Thompson: But focusing on tonight, you face Johnny Ventura, not too long actually until you face the FWE Champion, that match being up next. Now you have strong opinions on this man, can you tell us, what it will be like to face Ventura?

Austin Lonewolf: The problem is, Johnny Ventura is too big for his ego. He thinks that just because he is FWE Champion, will mean he is automatically better than me. But I am going to send him a message he will NEVER forget. A message that says, don’t underrate a man of greatness. I am greatness, I have shown the world that I possess quality with every move made. And I know Johnny won’t have the decency to admit that, but maybe he might have to change his mind, when I…Make him….TAP! OUT!

(Austin leaves the scene)

(DING DING DING)

JA: The following MAIN EVENT is scheduled for ONE FALL

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machines hits, the pyros explode and Johnny Ventura comes out with the FWE Championship)

JA: And his partner, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the FWE Champion…The Infamous, JOOOOOOOHNNNNNY VEEEEENTURRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA

Mike: Well this match is going to prove something tonight, two greats, go one on one. Ventura, looking confident, looking somewhere in a realm of calm…Do you think Ventura needs not worry about this main event?

Ted: Ventura shouldn’t let his confidence slide at all, I mean, Ventura is one hell of a guy, yes. But we know what Lonewolf is like too, and Lonewolf can be an aggressive piece of nature when it comes down to the conclusion

(Rise Today by Alter Bridge hits, Austin Lonewolf comes out to a positive reaction)

JA: And his opponent, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 210 pounds, THE DOOMSDAY….AUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIN LOOOOOONEWOOOOOOOLFFFFFF

Mike: AND LISTEN TO THESE FANS, THEY WANT THIS MAN TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF VENTURA, AND I WILL JUMP ON THE LONEWOLF BANDWAGON, I HOPE LONEWOLF DOES INDEED BEAT VENTURA, AND VENTURA WILL BE IN ONE HELL OF A FIGHT TONIGHT

Ted: I don’t know how you can say that Mike because Austin may be good, but Lonewolf is not that superior to Ventura. I know Ventura is going to put Lonewolf in hell, Lonewolf may do the same, but Ventura will surely beat him…

(DING DING DING)

Ted: So Johnny Ventura and Austin Lonewolf, a great match this should be, both men locking up, as Austin elbows the face of Ventura, not allowing the FWE Champion to take advantage, as now Lonewolf sends him to the turnbuckle, Ventura laid there, Austin going for a charge, BUT A BOOT TO THE FACE BY VENTURA, STOPPING THE CHANCES OF LONEWOLF TAKING COMMAND…

Mike: Now Ventura going on the top of the turnbuckle, Ventura aiming for Lonewolf…AND A CROSSBODY, CAUGHT BY LONEWOLF….AND A POWERSLAM BY LONEWOLF, QUICKLY INTO THE COVER, but a kick out by Ventura…Austin now applies the long hold of the headlock, as Ventura struggles to make an escape. Lonewolf keeping the hold in tight, BUT LOOK AT VENTURA

Ted: Breaking free from the hold. Ventura now stumbles up to his feet, as Ventura going back at Lonewolf. BUT LONEWOLF WITH A HIP TOSS TO VENTURA, NOW VENTURA BEING STOMPED AWAY BY LONEWOLF, LONEWOLF HAS GOTTEN OFF TO A FANTASTIC START, DON’T YOU AGREE?

Mike: I do agree, Lonewolf is one of those people who will not fail to impress when he is in the ring. Do remember, this man bears the name of Upcoming for this year, so this is a chance for Lonewolf to show us that the award given to him was no fluke

Ted: Lonewolf now stands to his feet, waiting for Ventura to get to his feet. Ventura is up, Lonewolf now trying to throw Ventura out the ring, BUT VENTURA PULLS BACK AND THROWS LONEWOLF OUT THE RING. Ventura suddenly gaining control as Lonewolf tries to make his way to his feet. VENTURA WITH A BOOT TO THE HEAD OF LONEWOLF, OH MAN

Mike: AND NOW, VENTURA USING A SERIES OF FURY STOMPS TO THE SPINE. VENTURA NOT SHOWING ANY FORM OF GIVING UP HERE. Picking up Lonewolf who is trying to recover, AND VENTURA THROWS HIM INTO THE STEEL STEPS, GOOD LORD

Ted: A HEAVY COLLISION DAMAGING LONEWOLF, THREE MINUTES GONE AND THIS MATCH IS ALREADY SHOWING SOME ELEMENTS OF A GREAT MATCH. Lonewolf trying to get back to his feet, but Ventura throwing him into the steel corner. Now trying to rest his head on the steel post. LOOK AT VENTURA

Mike: I THINK VENTURA IS GOING TO PUT LONEWOLF INTO HELL, VENTURA CHARGING WITH THE BOOT….AND LONEWOLF FOOLS VENTURA, MOVING OUT THE WAY AND FORCING VENTURA TO BOOT THE STEEL POST. VENTURA’S FOOT IS IN AGONY…

Ted: But a big boot to the face of Ventura brings down the FWE Champion. Now Austin picks up Ventura, throwing him into the ring, as Ventura tries to recover, Lonewolf slithers in and waits. Lonewolf now taunting away at Ventura, I THINK WE KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR…

Mike: Ventura up to his feet…BUT FEELING THE AFFECTS OF DOOMSDAY, THAT DOOMSDAY SMASHING THE SKULL OFF THE GROUND, COVER BY LONEWOLF

1…………………………………………………………………………..

2……………………………………………………………………………

3…….KICKOUT

Ted: Not close enough, a kickout by Ventura made. Now Lonewolf gets to his feet, walking circles around Ventura who is still out, trying to find his way to his feet, LONEWOLF WITH A KICK TO THE RIBS…

Mike: Lonewolf is showing us a side which has never been seen before. As Final Flight draws near, Lonewolf is getting more dominant in the ring, and the FWE Champion may be in trouble…

Mike: He may be, as Lonewolf picks up Ventura, throwing him into the turnbuckle, Ventura now laid there, not moving, LONEWOLF GOING FOR THE CHARGE, A CLOTHESLINE FROM LONEWOLF, KNOCKING VENTURA OUT OF THE RING

Ted: Well the power of that clothesline was indeed judged. Lonewolf slides out the riong, picking up Ventura, AND LOOK, KICK TO THE GUT, FACEBUSTER, SMASHING THE FACE OFF THE CONCRETE….Now Lonewolf, GOING FOR THE MOONSAULT ON VENTURA

Mike: Ventura picked up to his legs here, flung into the steel post, AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, HEAVY COLLISION INTO VENTURA, PRESSURING THE BODY INTO THE STEEL POST EVEN MORE. AND NOW, LONEWOLF BASHING THE HEAD OF VENTURA OFF THE STEEL POST. AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF, REPEATED SHOTS TO THE STEEL POST, LONEWOLF IS NOT GIVING UP HERE

Ted: HE ISN’T AND WHEN YOU’RE UP AGAINST JOHNNY VENTYURA, YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP.

Mike: Ventura thrown into the ring, as Lonewolf climbs to the turnbuckle. Lonewolf is making his way up the top, Ventura getting to his feet, but slowly and in pain, Lonewolf MAY have a chance once more….

Ted: VENTURA GOING FOR THE DIVING ELBOW……FIREBIRD’S FURY FROM VENTURA, OH MY GAWD, A MID-AIR FIREBIRD’S FURY FROM VENTURA

Mike: OH MAN, MAYHEM CAUSED BY THE FWE CHAMPION, SLIPPING FOR THE COVER!!!!!

3………………….KICKOUT

Ted: DOOMSDAY KICKS OUT, WITH VENTURA NOT HAPPY, HE THOUGHT THAT MID-AIR FIREBIRD’S FURY WOULD SO SOMETHING, AND LOOK AT VENTURA, HE IS GOING TO TRY AGAIN, BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES FOR THE MIDNIGHT EXPRE…

Mike: LONEWOLF RAISES THE KNEES, DAMAGING THE RIBS, AND LOOK AT VENTURA, HOLDING HIS STOMACH…

Ted: OH MY. THIS CAN’T BE GOOD, BOTH MEN SHOWING ESSENCES OF EXTREME BRUTALITY.As both men struggles to get to their feet, Lonewolf holding his head in agony, that Mid-Air Firebird’s Fury is not sweetness for anyone

Mike: It’s a painful move. As Lonewolf slips out the ring, trying to buy himself some time to recover. And you cannot blame him…

Ted: BUT WATCH OUT FOR VENTURA, OVER THE ROPES, AND A SUICIDE DIVE, CRASHING THE BODY OF LONEWOLF INTO THE GROUND, THAT WON’T DECREASE THE AGONY, BUT IT WILL MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE

(Replay airs)

Mike: Well let’s have a look at these replays again, because within the last minute or two, we’ve seen two extreme moves by Ventura, this is the Firebird’s Fury in Mid-Air, Lonewolf had everything prepared. He didn’t see Ventura getting to his feet, GOING FOR THE ELBOW DROP, AND BAM, Ventura hits the Firebird’s Fury, Mid-Air, an epic counter

Ted: And this is just what has happened, Lonewolf trying to recover from the impact he had suffered from that M id-Air Firebird’s Fury, he yet again has the mistake of not knowing what condition Johnny Ventura is in. And then, he turns around, and the next thing he knows, Johnny Ventura has thrown himself at him

(Live camera airs)

Mike: Ventura and Lonewolf back to their feet, the referee at a five count, Lonewolf and Ventura both getting back into the ring, both shattered, both have taken impact after impact

Ted: And now, Ventura and Lonewolf, slowly getting back to their feet. This is going to be something. AND LOOK AT LONEWOLF SPEARING INTO VENTURA, AND NOW BEATING AWAY VICIOUSLY INTO VENTURA, LONEWOLF HAS SNAPPED

Mike: DON’T BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF LONEWOLF WHEN HE IS MAD, VENTURA IS GETTING POUNDED WITH FIST AFTER FIST CLAIMING INTO HIS FACE

Ted: Lonewolf gets off Ventura; he picks up Ventura, ONTO HIS SHOULDERS, AND LOOK, THE AIRPLANE SPIN BEGINS, THIS IS THE LEAST OF WHAT VENTURA NEEDS

Mike: YOU’RE RIGHT THERE. THE AIRPLANE SPINE MAKES YOU SICK, AND IT’S GOING TO LEAVE VENTURA IN A DIZZY SITUATION. VENTURA IS NOT ABLE TO ESCAPE THIS…..AND LONEWOLF, LETS HIM DOWN AND YOU CAN SEE VENTURA IS WALKING LIKE A DRUNK, NOT ABLE TO GET BALANCE

Ted: DOOMSDAY, DOOMSDAY HITS, WHAT AN ADVANTAGE FROM LONEWOLF, AND NOW LOOK AT LONEWOLF, GOING FOR THE CRIPPLING LOCK, THE CRIPPLING LOCK IS IN TIGHT, AND I THINK THIS IS GOING TO RESULT IN SOME DEVASTATING CARNAGE FOR VENTURA

Mike: VENTURA WILL STILL BE FEELING FAINT, AS LONEWOLF TRIES HIS BEST TO MAKE VENTURA TO TAP OUT. VENTURA IS BATTLING, BUT HE FEELS WEAK WITH THE SUFFERING HE HAS GONE THROUGH. THE AIRPLANE SPINE, THE DOOMSDAY, NOW THIS, I DON’T THINK VENTURA MIGHT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS

Ted: I DOUBT IT. JIMMY KRAUSS IS GOING TO BE WATCHING THIS WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE, BUT VENTURA IS SLOWLY, CRAWLING HIS WAY TO THE ROPES, LONEWOLF IS NOT GIVING UP, HE THINKS HE MIGHT HAVE SOME ADVANTAGE IN THIS MATCH

Mike: DON’T BE SHCOKED. AND LOOK, VENTURA TRYING TO WAVE HIS ARM TO THE ROPES, IT’S WHAT HE NEEDS…………AND VENTURA HAS HOLD OF THE ROPES, LONEWOLF GETS OFF AND NOW TRIES TO RECOVER

Ted: Wow…What a battle. Both men, both eager to destroy each other, showing elements of fury….Both men up to their feet, JOHNNY VENTURA HITTING THE SPEAR ONTO LONEWOLF, VENTURA HAS CONTROL, AND YOU CAN SEE VENTURA STUMBLES A BIT, STILL FEELING A BIT DIZZY FROM THAT SPINE

Mike: AND LOOK, UH OH. WE CAN TELL WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THE MIND OF JOHNNY VENTURA. I CAN TELL YOU, IT’S NO INNOCENCE, IT’S TIME FOR LABYRINTH STRIKE, AND NOW LONEWOLF IS GOING TO BE HAVING A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE, BUT IS LONEWOLF GOING TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW JOHNNY VENTURA’S FOOTSTEPS AND BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THIS?

Ted: YOU CAN SEE LONEWOLF IS TRYING TO CRAWL HIS WAY TO THE ROPES, AND I DON’T KNOW IF THERE IS ENOUGH WILLPOWER FOR LONEWOLF TO SURVIVE…

Mike: GOD, VENTURA IS TRYING TO BEND THE LEGS BACK AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, LONEWOLF IS BATTLING HARD TO SHRUG OFF VENTURA….AND LOO, VENTURA HAVING TO LET GO, AS LONEWOLF WAS SO CLOSE TO SHRUGGING OFF THE FWE CHAMPION.

Ted: Now Ventura slowly getting to his feet, as too is Lonewolf…..AND LONEWOLF COMES AT VENTURA, AND RUNNING DOOMSDAY, BLASTING THE SKULL HARD, COVER BY LONEWOLF

3……………………………………………………………………KICKOUT

Mike: AND THAT WAS AS CLOSE AS THEY GOT, NO LUCK FOR LONEWOLF. Lonewolf now rolling onto Ventura, AND LOOK AT VENTURA, BEING BEATEN DOWN BY LONEWOLF. LONEWOLF IS LOOKING TO HAVE THE BETTER OF VENTURA HERE…AS VENTURA NOW PUSHING LONEWOLF OFF…Lonewolf now running to Ventura, VENTURA WITH A QUICK HIP TOSS

Ted: And now, followed by an extreme leg drop onto Lonewolf. Lonewolf is trying to fight this off. As Ventura pulls up Lonewolf and now throwing him to the turnbuckle. Lonewolf is slumped there. VENTURA CHARGING INTO LONEWOLF….SHOULDERS INTO THE RIBS. Now Ventura, placing Lonewolf on top of the turnbuckle

Mike: AND LOOK, VENTURA IS TRYING TO TOSS LONEWOLF OFF HERE. THE SUPERPLEX LOOKS TO BE IN POSITION, BUT LONEWOLF IS FIGHTING WITH ALL HE CAN TO TRY AND FIGHT THIS OFF. A GREAT HEART BY LONEWOLF TO DO ALL HE CAN

Ted: OH MY GAWD…AND LONEWOLF, BOOTING VENTURA OFF, VENTURA’S SPINE TAKING A HEAVY IMPACT TO THE FLOOR.AND NOW, LOOK AT LONEWOLF, STANDING UP THE TURNBUCKLE, WITH A BIT OF STRUGGLE ADDED TO THE MIX

Mike: OH MAN, HERE WE GO, DIVING ELBOW…….VENTURA ROLLS OUT THE WAY,A ND THE ELBOW INSTEAD, SMASHING INTO THE CANVAS, AND LONEWOLF TELLING THE FWE UNIVERSE HOW PAINFUL THAT IS

Ted: BOTH MEN STRANDED ON THE GROUND HERE, AS THEY HAVE ENDURED A HEAVY BATTLE HAS COME IN THIS MAIN EVENT TONIGHT

Mike: AND LOOK, BOTH MEN USING THE ROPES TO HELP THEM TO THEIR FEET, AND YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE BRUISES ON THESE TWO SUPERSTARS….AD HERE WE GO, LONEWOLF COMES INTO VENTURA, BUT VENTURA TRADES SHOTS, AND NOW THE PAIR ARE BATTLING, WITH FISTS FLYING TO EACH OTHER'S BODY. THESE TWO ARE BATTLING HARD TO GET CONTROL

Ted: LONEWOLF HAS HOLD OF VENTURA, THROWING HIM INTO THE CORNER, NOW VENTURA LAID THERE, AND LONEWOLF NOW COMES FOR THE CHARGE….VENTURA MOVES OUT THE WAY, AND LOOK, VENTURA, NICE KICK TO THE SKULL BY OUR FWE CHAMPION

Mike: NOW LONEWOLF ONCE MORE TRIES TO GET BACK TO HIS FEET, VENTURA READY FOR LONEWOLF…..AND LOOK, THE CALF KICK TAKES LONEWOLF. OH MAN!!!!!!!!

Ted: LONEWOLF TAKES A HEAVY FALL TO THE CANVAS, AND NOW VENTURA TAUNTING TO LONEWOLF. I THINK LONEWOLF IS CALLING FOR IT, CAN HE BE SO LUCKY THIS TIME, AS LONEWOLF, NO IDEA WHAT IS BEHIND HIM, GETTING TO HIS FEET

Mike: LONEWOLF TURNS AROUND, AND FIREBIRD’S FURY, HITS. COVER BY THE FWE CHAMPION…

3…………………………………………………………………………..

(DING DING DING)

(Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machines hit, Johnny Ventura slowly gets to his feet, as the FWE Championship is handed to him)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, THE FWE CHAMPION, JOOOOHNNNNNNNNY VENNNNTURRRRRRRRAAAAA

Mike: WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MAIN EVENT. THESE MEN FOUGHT UNTIL THE FINISH. ALTHOUGH I WOULD’VE BEEN HAPPIER TO SEE LONEWOLF TAKE VENTURA’S PLACE, STILL A GREAT MATCH TO WINTESS

Ted: I agree with you about witnessing this match, these two men, showing us that they are indeed two of the best in this business.

(Johnny Ventura takes a microphone panting away)

Johnny Ventura: JIMMY…..I HOPE YOU WERE WATCHING….BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENED…WAS THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT I….AM GOING TO DO TO YOU….AT FINAL FLIGHT………DA KING, YOU DARE….SCREW ME THEN..I WON’T INJURE YOU….BUT I WILL THREATEN TO MAKE YOUR DAYS….ON THIS PLANET LIMITED….

Mike: Seems like this man doesn’t get the image..

(Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machine resumes, Johnny Ventura slides out, and the fans boo him)

Ted: STATEMENT SENT….AND JIMMY KRAUSS WILL BE TAKING THAT INTO MIND, WHAT WILL THE GREAT KRAUSS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

Mike: BUT THAT IS ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR ON WARPATH, NO MORE WARPATH UNTIL MARCH. BUT BE SURE TO CATCH THE MAYHEM SUPERSHOW NEXT WEEK, WARPATH STARS WILL APPEAR, AND SO WILL ME AND TED. DON’T EXPECT THIS RIVALRY TO END….WE’RE SIGNING OUT, GOODNIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…

(Johnny Ventura poses for the camera, taunting he will beat Krauss)

(New FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)

Back to top Go down

January 29th 2013
Page 1 of 1