HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inception of Perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamCatterson

PostSubject: Inception of Perfection   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ocXjr9nPnvg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam Catterson (c) vs Andre The Fireboy - No Holds Barred - World Heavyweight Championship

Mike Cole & Ryan Savage (c) vs Dorin & Pyrite - Brotherhood Championships

Jason Skilled vs Kendrick Williams - Ladder Match - Race to 2013 Series Finals

Martin Arkless vs Christopher Black vs Max Cross vs Mario Rossi - #1 Contender Match - Inter-Anarchy Championship

Cherish (c) vs StephyyyLove vs Michele Deadly vs Charlene Appleby - Hellcats Championship

Rami vs Scott Davis Helmsley vs Master John vs VIP - Loser Is Fired

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(FWE Intro Plays)

(IOP Logo Flashes, then various Mayhem Superstars are shown standing in front of a blazing graphic background)

Pyrite: This is only the beginning...

Max Cross: This is the reincarnation...

Dorin: Where crowns will not be given, but earned...

Martin Arkless: Where a Generation defines the one word...

Andre The Fireboy: Where injustices will be defied...

Kendrick Williams: This is the Inception of what I reach for...

Jason: This is where I show who I am...

Mike Cole: This is the Inception...

Ryan Savage: The Inception of...

Liam Catterson: Perfection.

(We Are by Hollywood Undead hits, the camera sets in to AT&T Center as a firework comes down from the rafters and hits the stage, pyros blast off before the camera circles the sold out crowd)

Edward: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME TO INCEPTION OF PERFECTION!! FWE BRINGS THIS EVENT TO YOU, LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW! I'M EDWARD THOMAS, JOINED ALONGSIDE BY JAKE EVANS!!

Jake: My partner might've had too much coffee tonight, but I can't blame him because this is one night you just can not blink away from for even a second! Tonight, we're live from San Antonio, Texas, and everything is indeed bigger in Texas, this event might just be that!!

Edward: In our main event tonight, we have the second showdown of Liam Catterson and Andre The Fireboy, the World Heavyweight Championship once again up for grabs following the controversial outcome at Pick Your Poison.

Jake: And not to forget the Finals of the Race to 2013 Series! Kendrick Williams takes on Inter-Anarchy Champion, Jason Skilled, and boy oh boy, there is no love loss between those two!

Edward: Enough of the talking, let's get this show on the road!!...

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This opening contest is set for ONE FALL!! And it is a tag team match, for the BROOOOTTTHHHEERRHHOOOOD CHHHHAAAMMMPPPPIIIOONNSSSHHHIIPPPSSS!!

(Brotherhood Championships graphic buzzes)

(The Catalyst by Linkin Park hits, Dorin and Pyrite make their way out to the ring to mixed reactions)

AD: Introducing first, they are the challengers... at a combined weight of 495 Pounds, the team of PYRITE, AND DOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!

Jake: I'm not a biased commentator, leave that to Ed, but I honestly think that this match heavily favors the challengers tonight. The team of Pyrite and Dorin, it sounds scary enough, with the brute strength of the big man Pyrite and the clever mind of Dorin..

Edward: Dorin is a former two time World Champion, Pyrite a former New Age Champion. These two are unified, and our dysfunctional champs better watch out...

(Break Me Down by Our Waking Hour hits, Mike Cole is booed as he confidently makes his way down the ramp)

AD: Introducing their opponents, first, he is one half of the reigning and defending BROTHERHOOD CHAMPIIIIOOONNNSSS... MIKE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE!!!

Jake: Here comes one half of the Champs in Mike Cole, the young man who has made an impression on Mayhem in the past few months, rising up the ranks high!

(The Champion In Me by 3 Doors Down hits, Ryan Savage gets a pop as he comes down with both of his Championship belts)

AD: And his tag team partner, he is the Aerial X Champion and the other half of the BROTHERHOOD CHHAAMMMPPPIIIOONNNSSS, RYAN SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAGGGEEEE!!!

Edward: San Antonio is on it's feet for Ryan Savage! The Dual Champ makes his way down, as he stares down his own partner, Mike Cole. These two have just not gotten along since winning the belts, and long before that, one has to wonder how they can co-exist against a unified team of Pyrite and Dorin.

Jake: But Edward, you have to remember that these two might hate each other, but have a mutual love for winning, and they've beat the challengers in a non-title bout before, so it's a matter of trying to repeat that.

(The referee hoists the Brotherhood Championships up, before calling for the bell)

(DING DING DING)

Jake: So here we go, who are going to walk out as your Brotherhood Champions? Dorin and Savage start things off as both men lock up. Dorin has control, forcing Savage into the turnbuckle, the referee about to count but Dorin lets go straight off the bat, as now, Dorin comes back at Savage with a kick to the face...Savage is seated and slumped, as Dorin comes back with a low boot to the face...

Edward: Dorin pulls up Savage onto his shoulders....BUT SAVAGE EASES OUT OF THAT...Both men lock up again and Savage releases himself, GOING FOR THE DROPKICK, but Dorin counters...And now, Dorin lifts up the leg, AND SLAMS THE LEG OFF THE CANVAS, Savage rolling in agony, Dorin comes to Pyrite and the former New Age Champion storms him and sends a series of stomps to the back of the head of Savage

Jake: You can see that Cole is leaning out trying to pull Pyrite off Savage...As Pyrite picks up Savage, sending him into the turnbuckle and Pyrite, charging...BUT SAVAGE MOVES OUT THE WAY....SAVAGE GETS BEHIND PYRITE, BACKBREAKER FROM SAVAGE.

Edward: Savage now pulls up Pyrite, BUT PYRITE SHOVES SAVAGE AWAY...SAVAGE GOING FOR A BOOT...BUT PYRITE HOLDS THE BOOT, AND SHOVES SAVAGE BACK WITH SO MUCH POWER THAT SAVAGE LEANS ON THE ROPES, AND LOOK AT PYRITE, CLOTHESLINE WHICH SENDS SAVAGE OUT THE RING....

Jake: Now Pyrite slides out the ring and a recovering Savage tries his best to make it to his feet. Pyrite now hits the leg drop and Savage's face meets the concrete. Pyrite picks up Savage, AND LOOK, THROWING SAVAGE INTO THE STEEL POST AND SAVAGE TRYING TO REOVER, BUT LOOK AT PYRITE, RAMMING THE FACE INTO THE STEEL

Edward: I DON'T LIKE HOW THAT IS BEING APPLIED HERE, AS PYRITE THROWS THE BODY BACK TO THE CONCRETE....Pyrite now picks up Savage onto his shoulders again and throws him back into the ring. Savage now on his knees, feeling the effects of the steel post massacre...Savage is hopping onto his feet, and rushes for Cole...And Cole now the legit man...

Jake: Pyrite now slides into the ring, Cole is ready to roll as both men stare at each other and slowly come together...And here goes the lock up...Cole trying his best to get behind Pyrite, BUT PYRITE SHOVES THE ELBOWS INTO THE FACE...Cole having to let go, PYRITE TAKES THE CLOTHESLINE AND PYRITE ON A CHARGE

Edward: Remember what was said on Warpath earlier this week, Pyrite needs to step up his game if he wants these titles, and now, it seems Pyrite HAS indeed stepped up to the plate...

Jake: Pyrite now grabbing Cole up to his feet by the throat...BUT COLE WITH A KICK TO THE GUT...AND A SUPLEX, COLE FOUND THE MOMENTUM TO TAKE DOWN PYRITE, AND NOW LOOK AT COLE GO, RAMMING THE FEET INTO THE FACE...

1.............................2...........................3...............................4........................

Jake: And Cole lets go, smirking as he knows he has control of this one...Pyrite trying to get to his feet, BUT COLE'S AGGRESSION CONTINUES AS COLE DELIVERS A MASSIVE BOOT TO THE FACE...Cole now walking around the ring, waiting for Pyrite to get to his feet...Pyrite coming round once more, as Cole edges away from Pyrite...Pyrite getting to his feet...

Edward: WAIT, BEAUTIFUL COLE...NO PYRITE ROLLS OUT THE WAY, NOBODY HOME FOR COLE, AND NOW PYRITE BACK IN CONTROL, FIRING AWAY A FURY OF SHOTS TO THE FACE OF COLE, COLE NOW LEANING BACK TO THE ROPES, AND PYRITE, SENDING COLE FOR THE IRISH WHIP...AND WAIT!!!

Jake: BEAUTIFUL COLESASTER TO PYRITE, OH MY GAWD, THAT WAS OUT OF NOWHERE...

Edward: And Cole going to Savage...Cole screaming to Savage that he is better than...And look at this, now the “I am the Brotherhood Champions” battle goes on. Both Ryan and Cole arguing once more, BUT THIS MATCH IS NOT A MATCH TO ARGUE OVER

Jake: IT'S IMMATURE, AND HERE COMES WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE DISTRACTED...PYRITE LIFTS UP COLE...READY FOR THE JACKHAMMER

Edward: HANG ON, COLE SLIPS OUT....THE COLE FINALE HITS, OH MY!!! COLE MIGHT HAVE THIS ONE IN THE BAG, COVER

3.........................KICKOUT

Jake: PYRITE WITH THE SHOULDER UP AT TWO, MANAGING TO STAY ALIVE FOR THE KICKOUT...Pyrite now trying to tag in Dorin, BUT COLE HAS THE LEG LOCK APPLIED...PYRITE TRYING HARD TO MAKE HIS WAY TO DORIN....INCHES AWAY...

Edward: AND LOOK, PYRITE HAS TAGGED IN DORIN, DORIN HITS THE UPPERCUT ON COLE AND COLE BACK DOWN TO THE FLOOR. Now you can see a series of stomps by Dorin, trying to weaken Cole...Cole now turns around and tries to reach for Savage...Savage is trying to tag in Cole, but Cole cannot reach the dual champion...

Jake: Dorin has Cole to his feet, sending him into the turnbuckle and now, a heavy shoulder block into the ribs, damaging the ribs and now easing any pain in Cole at the moment, now Dorin is trying to throw Cole on top of the turnbuckle padding, as Cole trying to battle his way out of this. But Dorin jumps on top of the turnbuckle, punching the face of Cole a couple of times...AND NOW LOOK AT DORIN, LOOKING TO TOSS COLE OFF THE TURNBUCKLE...

Edward: BUT COLE HAS IT COVERED, HE KNEES THE RIBS...AND NOW LOOK AT THIS...I THINK COLE IS TRYING TO THROW DORIN OUTSIDE THE RING...

Jake: THIS COULD BE A SUPERPLEX OUTSIDE THE RING. RARELY THAT HAPPENS, BUT I THINK WE COULD BE SEEING THAT RIGHT NOW....COLE HAS DORIN UP...AND THE SUPERPLEX HITS, AND BOTH COLE AND DORIN GO DOWN, BOTH MEN IN AGONY, BUT I THINK DORIN MORE THAN COLE...

(Replay airs)

Edward: GENIUS MOVE, IT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED COLE SOME HEAVY DAMAGE BUT THE DAMAGE MIGHT HAVE PAID OFF...Now you can see here, Dorin is attempting a superplex of his own. Now watch this, it only took Cole to counter it to make sure this moment would be overturned, and look at this...What a great superplex to the outside of the ring

(Live camera airs)

Jake: Well both men slowly got back into the ring, BUT DORIN IS REACHING THE CORNER, I THINK DORIN IS NOT WANTING THIS TO SLIP AWAY FROM HIM, BOTH MEN ARE BADLY HURT, BUT DORIN IS FEELING HELL RUSHING THROUGH HIS VAINS...

Edward: AND LOOK, COLE SLAPS IN SAVAGE, SAVAGE IS SHOCKED TO SEE WHAT COLE JUST DID...And now you can here Savage shouting he wasn't ready...

Jake: Well tough shit Savage. He tagged you in, and you can hear Cole screaming to Savage that he is in agony, Savage turning around...AND OH BAH GAWD, THE REJECT STRUCK SAVAGE AND SAVAGE HAS JUST WENT DOWN....SAVAGE IS DOWN, BUT DORIN IS NOT GOING TO PIN SAVAGE...

Edward: WHY? HE IS DOWN, YOU CAN TAKE THE GOLD AND GO HOME...

Jake: Wait, he is going to Pyrite, what does he want to do with Pyrite? Pyrite and Dorin having a little discussion, and I think they have a plan that could win them the Brotherhood Championships...

Edward: And Pyrite is tagged in...Now Pyrite sees Savage getting to his feet, and somehow this plan is based on the condition of Savage

Jake: It is, whatever this plan is. I don't like the current champion's chances...Savage stumbles to his feet, AND PYRITE HAS SAVAHE UP IN THE SKY, HERE WE GO, THE PLAN COMMENCES....THE JACKHAMMER BELTS SAVAGE TO THE FLOOR, AND I THINK THAT COULD BE IT FOLKS

Edward: COVER!!!!!

3.........................................................................KICKOUT

Edward: NEW CHAMPIONS...

Jake: HOLD THE PHONE, SAVAGE KICKED OUT, THE REFEREE DOESN'T HAVE THE BELL TO BE RUNG, AND PYRITE IS PISSED OFF...

Edward: THE PLAN WORKED, BUT NOT ENOUGH, SAVAGE MANAGED TO KICK OUT OF THE REJECT AND THE JACKHAMMER, WHAT HEART FROM SAVAGE, THAT IS WHY HE IS A FUTURE WORLD CHAMPION

Jake: AND LOOK AT PYRITE, USING THE FURY TO ASSAULT SAVAGE EVEN MORE....PYRITE PICKS UP SAVAGE, THROWING HIM INTO THE TURNBUCKLE...COLE TAGS HIMSELF IN AND LOOK AT COLE RUN IN WITH THE CLUBBING BLOWS TO PYRITE, PYRITE IS FEELING A BIT WEAK, BUT THAT WON'T STOP COLE....

Edward: COLE IS MAKING A GOOD EFFORT IN TRYING TO PUT AWAY PYRI...PYRITE WITH A UPPERCUT TO COLE, KNOCKING COLE OUT...

Jake: OH NO...PYRITE NOW HAS THE MATCH IN HIS HANDS...PYRITE APPLIES THE STF, IS COLE GOING TO HAVE TO TAP?

Edward: SAVAGE GETS IN THE RING, SO DOES DORIN, AND LOOK, BOTH SAVAGE AND DORIN ARE HAVING TO BATTLE IT OUT HERE...AND NOBODY CAN SAVE COLE BUT HIMSELF

Jake: THE STF IN TIGHTLY HERE, COLE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO ESCAPE, BUT I THINK THE DOMINANCE OF PYRITE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR COLE TO RELEASE HIMSELF FROM....

Edward: COLE HAS HIS HAND RAISED UP...THIS HAS TO BE IT. I THINK HE IS INCHES FROM TAPPING...

Jake: NO, COLE IS FIGHTING ON. HE KNOWS HIS TITLES ARE ON THE LINE, HE KNOWS HE HAS TO FIGHT ON IF HE WANTS TO WALK OUT OF HERE AS THE BROTHERHOOD CHAMPION...

Edward: AND LOOK, INCHES AWAY FROM THE ROPES, AND YOU CAN SEE PYRITE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO KEEP THE LOCK IN SECURE...AND LOOK, COLE MANAGES TO ESCAPES...PYRITE COULDN'T HOLD ON FOR MUCH LONGER, COLE IS FREE...

Jake: AND THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET, YOU CAN SEE PYRITE IS TRYING TO PULL HIMSELF TOGETHER...COLE IS COUGHING HIS GUTS UP, AS HE TAGS IN RYAN SAVAGE WHO REMAINS FRESH, AND RYAN HITS THE DROPKICK ON PYRITE...Pyrite now sits up...AND LOOK AT SAVAGE, FLASH POINT HITS, OH MY GAWD, PYRITE MIGHT BE OUT

Edward: RYAN NOW HEADS UP TOP! THIS COULD BE BIG HERE... WELCOME.. TO.. CLEVELAND!!!... CONNECTING! COVER BY SAVAGE!!

(DING DING DING)

(The Champion In Me hits, Ryan Savage sits up as the crowd cheers, Mike Cole joins him)

AD: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND STILL YOUR BRRROOOTTTHHHEEEERRHHOOOODDD CHHHHAAMMMPPPIIOONNNS... MIKE COLE AND RYYAAANNN SAAAAAAAVVVVVAAAGGGGEEEE!!!

(Ryan and Cole stare each other down, holding their Championships up and bickering)

Jake: What an opening contest that was, Edward!! Certainly not one to be forgotten, as our Brotherhood Champions, call them dysfunctional, retain!!

Edward: Yeah, but they're bickering no--- HEY WAIT A MINUTE WHAT THE HELL!?!? IT'S LOST GENERATION X!!! MARCUS SPENCE AND VIP, ASSAULTING THE CHAMPIONS HERE!! THE FORMER CHAMPS JUST BLINDSIDED RYAN AND COLE!!!

Jake: MARCUS AND VIP JUST RELENTLESS HERE ON OUR CHAMPIONS!! AND NOW THEY TOSS COLE OUT THE RING AND NOW A 2-ON-1 ASSAULT ON RYAN SAVAGE!! AND NOW THEY'RE SETTING UP SOMETHING HERE...

Edward: OH GOOD LORD!! THE DEATH WRAP AND VIP ONLY AT THE SAME TIME!!! LGX HAS JUST LAID OUT RYAN SAVAGE AND MIKE COLE!

(Break It Down by the DX Band hits, Marcus and VIP stand tall to major boos)

Jake: It looks like LGX has made a statement, and I guess they want back those Championships!

(FWE'13 Ad Airs)

(BarcaEdge: Inside The Mastermind 3 Disc DVD Now On Sale!)

(Camera fades backstage to the interview area where Johnny Thompson is standing by)

JT: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, Frank Gieling.

(Camera zooms out to show Frank Gieling smiling, wearing civilian clothes)

JT: Frank, I wanna be the first to say welcome back! Are you at a hundred percent?

Frank: Haha, thanks Johnny! Yes, I am medically cleared and back to 100% as of now, as I promised to be here. And I am damn sure ready for those cowards known as Lost Generation X to get what's coming to them; my revenge.

JT: Thank you for your time, Frank.

(Frank walks off as the camera fades back to ringside)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: This next bout is a Fatal 4 Way Match, where the Loser will be terminated from FWE, and it is set for ONE FALL!!

Edward: Impromptu match set up by our Interim GM, Xtreme Xfactor! This is a high stakes match, Jake!

(Don't Give Up by Kevin Rudolf hits, Rami charges down the ramp)

AD: Introducing first, RAAAAAAAAMMMIIIII!!!

(We VIP Ballin' by MVP hits, VIP makes his way down)

AD: Representing Lost Generation X, VICTOR... ISAIAH... PRRRRIIIINNNCCCEEEE!!

(Walk This Way by Run DMC and Aerosmith hits, Master John comes out)

AD: Their opponent, MASTER JOOHHNNNN!!!

(Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits, SDH confidently heads towards the ring)

AD: And lastly, SCOTT... DAVIS... HEEEELLLMMMSSLLEEEYYYY!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Jake: WHO IS GOING TO GET FIRED? FATAL FOUR WAY GETS UNDER WAY, AND V.I.P AND MASTER JOHN BRAWL IT OUT HERE...WHICH LEAVES HELMSLEY AND RAMI TO FIGHT...

Edward: Well Helmsley and Rami come together, AND BOTH MEN LOCK UP. Helmsley has the advantage as he sends a shattering kick to the gut, lifting up Rami and hitting the gutbuster, back to the action between Master John and VIP, VIP throws John out of the ring, and Master John is pissed off here, with the fact that he is under the possibility of getting fired...

Jake: VIP pulls out a chair, AND BLASTS IT ACROSS THE SKULL OF MASTER JOHN...Rami now trying to fight back but Helmsley is getting too dominant for Rami. Now Helmsley throws Rami out the ring and now, Helmsley now also looks under the ring. What is Helmsley going to...

Edward: Oh god...A table...BUT LOOK, VIP ATTACKS HELMSLEY FROM BEHIND. AND HELMSLEY NOT MANAGING TO GET BACK UP AS VIP ASSAULTS HIM WITH THE CHAIR TO THE BACK OF THE SKULL...VIP now has hold of the head of Helmsley and sends a European Uppercut to the jaw of Helmsley...

Jake: Now Master John and Rami slide into the ring, and Master John going for Rami. Stomps to the spine of Rami connect as Master John adjusts Rami, HITTING THE SPINEBUSTER, MASTER JOHN COVERS

Edward: VIP breaks up the count and now picks up Master John. He sends John into the corner, VIP charges...BUT LOOK, MASTER JOHN RAISES THE BOOT AND THE SKULL OF VIP SMACKS THE BOOT...Master John jumps on the turnbuckle, GOING FOR A BODY SPLASH....

Jake: BUT VIP CATCHES MASTER JOHN, AND HITS THE BACKBREAKER WITH THE KNEE...NOW HELMSLEY RUSHES IN AND ATTACKS VIP WITH THE CHAIR, PAYBACK FOR HELMSLEY AS HE WEAKENS VIP MORE WITH THE CHAIR...

Edward: Now Helmsley goes outside and grabs the table that was pulled out earlier. Now Helmsley throws the table into the ring, and now Master John is starting to get to his feet, Helmsley picks up John, BUT JOHN FLIPS HIM OVER AND NOW GOES FULL FORCE ON HELMSLEY, STOMPING AWAY AT HIM...

Jake: VIP and Rami are making their way to their feet, as Master John picks up Helmsley, SMASHING DDT TO THE CANVAS...Now Master John stes up the tables, BUT VIP FROM BEHIND, BASHES MASTER JOHN'S HEAD OFF THE TABLE....VIP now trying to place Master John on the table, Master John trying his best to shrug VIP off...AS RAMI COMES UP FROM BEHIND VIP AND TOSSES VIP OUT OF THE RING...

Edward: Now Rami gets out the ring and picks up VIP, VIP gets behind Rami, THROWING HIM INTO THE BARRICADE, AND NOW, RAMI IS LEANING ON THE BARRICADE, AND LOOK AT VIP, PICKING UP THE STEEL STEPS…Rami still slumped into the turnbuckle, AND LOOK OUT FOR VIP, COLLIDING THE STEEL STEPS INTO RAMI, AND RAMI FLIES OVER THE BARRICADE

Jake: Back in the ring, Master John beating down on Helmsley, Master John picks up Helmsley once more…AND LOOK AT MASTER JOHN, GOING FOR THE MASTERMISSION, OH NO, IS THIS IT FOR HELMSLEY?

Edward: IT COULD BE, HE HAS THAT HOLD IN TIGHT, BUT LOOK, VIP RUSHES IN THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR AND BELTS IT ACROSS THE HEAD OF MASTER JOHN, MASTER JOHN HAVING TO LET GO….AS MORE SHOTS TO THE HEAD BY VIP CONNECT

Jake: BUT HELMSLEY COMES AT VIP WITH THE SPEAR, A SPEAR BY HELMSLEY CONNECTS AND NOW, HELMSLEY TAKES THE TABLE AND SETS UP THE TABLE IN THE TURNBUCKLE…SOMEONE IS GOING TO GO THROUGH THAT TABLE AND WHOEVER IT IS, IT WON’T BE PRETTY…

Edward: AND LOOK, MASTER JOHN ATTACKING HELMSLEY FROM BEHIND…NOW MASTER JOHN CHOPS THE KNEE AND HAS CONTROL, BUT VIP IS GETTING TO HIS FEET. MASTER JOHN SPOTS THE STEEL CHAIR AND LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING TO USE IT TO TAKE ON VIP…AND LOOK AT THOSE SHOTS TO THE BACK OF VIP, AS VIP WAS GETTING TO HIS FEET, MASTER JOHN STOPS HIM

Jake: AND NOW, MASTER JOHN THROWS THE CHAIR AWAY, BUT LOOK AT MASTER JOHN, HE IS LOOKING TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL, HE HAS VIP IN HIS SIGHTS…CALLING VIP TO HIS FEET….AND LOOK, THE MASTER MISSION ONCE MORE, LOCKS IN, I THINK MASTER JOHN HAS…

(Whispers in the Dark by Skillet hits, Marcus Spence comes out)

Edward: LOOK, IT’S MARCUS SPENCE, AND HE IS CALLING MASTER JOHN, MASTER JOHN SUDDENLY THROWS VIP TO THE GROUND, AND LIKE A DOG, MASTER JOHN IS SLOWLY FOLLOWING MARCUS SPENCE

Jake: MARCUS SPENCE IS BRINGING MASTER JOHN OUT THE RING, AND MASTER JOHN WALKS OUT OF THE RING, HEADING UP THE RAMP. IT SEEMS LIKE MASTER JOHN DOESN’T CARE IF HE DOESN’T WIN THIS MATCH

Edward: WELL HE CAN’T GET FIRED, BECAUSE HE WON’T BE PINNED, AND THERE GOES MASTER JOHN CHASING MARCUS SPENCE, MASTER JOHN IS GONE FROM THIS MATCH, WHICH LEAVES THREE PEOPLE…VIP AND HELMSLEY GETTING UP…

Jake: BAHH GAWD, THIS IS TENSE, VIP IS UP, A RUNNING KNEE TO THE HEAD AND NOW, BACK DOWN GOES HELMSLEY…VIP PICKS UP HELMSLEY AND SENDS HIM PILING INTO THE LEANING TABLE IN THE CORNER…VIP HAS THIS ONE IN THE BAG…VIP TAKING A FEW STEPS BACK, AND HERE WE GO….

Edward: OH NO, OH MY GAWD, HE MISTIMED IT….VIP SMASHES HIMSELF IN THE TABLE AND VIP MIGHT BE OUT…

Jake: BUT LOOK AT THIS, RAMI SLIDES IN THE RING, AND LOOK AT RAMI, HE HAS HELMSLEY ON HIS SHOULDERS…

Edward: RAMI IS READY TO PUT AWAY HELMSLEY….HELMSLEY IS IN DANGER…

Jake: BUT HELMSLEY SLIPS OUT FROM THE SHOULDERS OF RAMI…AND LOOK AT HELMSLEY, I THINK HE’S GOING TO DO IT…HOLLYWOOD SPEICAL BY HELMSLEY, RAMI IS DOWN, COVER BY HELMSLEY, IS RAMI FIRED?

1……………………………………………………………

2……………………………………………………………

3……………………………………………………….

(DING DING DING)

(Been To Hell hits, SDH gets up and celebrates to boos)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, SCOTT... DAVIS... HEEEEEEEEELLLMMMMSSSSLLLEEEYYYY!!!

(Camera zooms in on Rami's face, as he has disbelief in his eyes, SDH exits the ring and backs up the ramp, celebrating)

Edward: GOOD GOD, IT'S OVER!! WHAT HAVE WE JUST WITNESSED, JAKE!? IS RAMI'S CAREER REALLY OVER!?!?

Jake: IT APPEARS SO! RAMI WAS PINNED BY SDH AND SDH IS VICTORIOUS, AND THAT MEANS THAT IT'S OVER FOR RAMI!

(Rami gets to his feet, shaking his head in disappointment, tears falling from his eyes as he looks at the crowd)

Edward: Rami understands that per the pre-match stipulation, that his career is over. He's officially terminated from his FWE contract, I tell you, these types of matches can be deadly and it's now the end of the road for Rami!

(Rami exits the ring, head down and walks up the ramp)

Jake: Good bye Rami...

(Camera shows Liam Catterson backstage, talking to Martin Arkless)

Liam: Do you know the plan for tonight as I said?

Martin: I got it, relax. Just focus, stop being stressed out, LGX has your back, cousin. You know you can beat ATF, you've done it once and you'll do it again. Now, I have to get ready for my match in a few moments.

Liam: Alright, I'll catch up with you.

(Martin walks off, Liam turns his attention to the camera)

Liam: Andre, I've had it to this with your crap. Your bullshit backstage politics, I am no longer standing for it. Tonight, justice will be served as there will be No Holds Barred from me utterly humiliating you. I will BURY your career, once and for all...

(Liam walks off as the camera fades...)

(Best of FWE 1.0 DVD Ad Airs)

(Survival of the Fittest Teaser Airs)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following Fatal 4 Way Gauntlet Match. and it is for the HEEELLLCCCAATSSS CHAAAMMMPPPIIIOOONNSSHHHIIIPPPP!!!

(Hellcats Championship graphic buzzes)

(Let's Light It Up by Jim Johnston hits, Charlene Appleby is booed as she comes down in a Lost Generation X wrestling attire)

AD: Introducing the first challenger, from Shildon, UK, she is the Execute of the Hellcats, CHARLENE APPPPPLLLEEEBBBYYY!!!

Edward: It's time for this match up announced over the week, Cherish defending her Hellcats Championship for the first time since PyP, in a Gauntlet match!

Jake: The rules are simple, two ladies will start things off, and after one is pinned, a new one is to enter until the last lady standing! Charlene is up first, who will she face!?

(Me Against The World by Simple Pain hits, Michele Deadly makes her way out)

AD: Introducing her opponent, she is one of the challengers, from New York, she is one half of the Drop Dead Bitchez, MICHELE DEEEEAAADDDLLLYYYY!!!

Edward: Michele's out on her own tonight, no alliances with StephyyyLove here! If you think about it, Ed, this all started a few months ago back at Tapout, when Michele re-united with Stephy and kidnapped Cherish.

Jake: And that would lead to a Triple Threat at Pick Your Poison, where Cherish captured the crown jewel of our Hellcats, and recently, Charlene Appleby came out of retirement and now it has come down to this bout...

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: So Michele Deadly and Charlene Appleby, two of the challengers, will kick things off here! The ladies circle the ring, and they lock up!! Charlene with a quick Irish Whip! AND INTO A QUICK HURRINCANRANA, TAKING MICHELE DOWN!

Jake: The wife of Liam Catterson has certainly not shown any rust since returning to the ring, I must say! And now Charlene sets Michele up... SCOOP SLAM!! NO!! MICHELE WITH A REVERSE DDT! Michele now slowly awaiting Charlene as Charlene tries to recoup.

Edward: Charlene's up in the corner, AND MICHELE CHARGES FULL SPEED AHEAD AT HER!! AND A CLOTHESLINE!!... AND IT'S FOLLOWED UP BY A BULLDOG! MICHELE HOOKS THE LEG...

ONE...............
TWO.....................
KICKOUT!

Jake: And a kick out at two!! Charlene now trying to get up, and Michele spins her around!! She has her in position for a Northern Light's here... BUT CHARLENE ROLLS THROUGH AND GRABS MICHELE FROM BEHIND HERE!! SLEEPER SLAM CONNECTS!!! MICHELE HAS TO BE OUT! COVER!!

ONE....................
TWO.........................
KICKOUT!

Edward: AND IT'S ONLY A TWO COUNT! CHARLENE NOW WASTES LITTLE TIME AS SHE'S BACK TO HER FEET, NOW JUST STALKING MICHELE! I SEE SHADES OF LIAM CATTERSON, COULD CHARLENE PERHAPS BE SETTING UP FOR THE CATTERSON IMPACT HERE!?!

Jake: YES!! THE CATTERSON IMPACT CONNECTS! CATTERSON IMPACT, PLANTING MICHELE!! MRS. CATTERSON, IF YOU WILL, DROPS DOWN FOR THE COVER HERE!!

ONE.......................
TWO................................
THREE!!!

AD: Michele Deadly has been EEEELLLIMMIINNATTTEEDDD!!!

Edward: One woman down, two to go! Who's next!?

(Drop Dead Bitchez theme hits once again, StephyyyLove makes her way down to the ring)

Jake: Well, it looks like the former Champ is up here, as we know now that Cherish will enter last! Stephy heads to the ring, and there is no love loss between her and Charlene at all!

Edward: Stephy rolls into the ring, AND CHARLENE GOES STRAIGHT AFTER HER!! AND THIS HAS BEGUN ALREADY! CHARLENE WITH SHOTS TO STEPHY HERE!! AND A QUICK IRISH WHIP, BUT SHE PULLS HER BACK, AND A CLOTHESLINE!

Jake: Charlene just exploded on Stephy that time! And now Charlene gets her up, BUT STEPHY WITH A BLOW TO THE MID-SECTION! AND A SHOULDER JAWBREAKER, TAKING CHARLENE DOWN!! Charlene now trying to get up, but Stephy goes off the ropes..

Edward: AND A DROPKICK AS SHE WAS STILL SAT ON THE MAT! STEPHY QUICKLY COVERS!!

ONE...............
TWO.....................
KICKOUT!

Jake: And Stephy now gets to her feet, as Charlene trying to help herself up! Stephy gets her up, and a kick to the mid-section!! Stephy now twisting the arm, AND STEPHY RUNS ACROSS THE RING AND SPRINGBOARDS... LOOKING FOR THE ARMDRAG... BUT CHARLENE!! OH MY!!

Edward: SAMOAN DROP!!! STEPHY TRIED TO SPRINGBOARD, BUT CHARLENE CAUGHT HER IN MID AIR AND JUST PLANTED HER! MY GOD WHAT A REVERSAL!! Charlene now awaiting Stephy, Stephy's in a no-woman's land at this point! Charlene now slowly approaching her...

Jake: And now Charlene Irish Whips her! AND SHE GOES FOR A CLOTHESLINE, BUT STEPHY DUCKS UNDERNEATH!! AND STEPHY OFF THE ROPES... TILT-A-WHIRL!! OH NO! INTO A BACKBREAKER!! CHARLENE COUNTERED IT!! STEPHY WAS GOING FOR THOSE HEAD SCISSORS!

Edward: CHARLENE WITH A BACKBREAKER THOUGH, AND SHE GETS HER IN POSITION... AND SHE PLANTS HER WITH A NECKBREAKER!! COVER!! THIS COULD BE IT!!

ONE................
TWO......................
THR...KICKOUT!!!

Jake: BUT STEPHY BARELY KICKS OUT! THIS IS A FLAT-OUT WAR!!

Edward: CHARLENE NOW HEADS UP TO THE TOP ROPE!! STEPHY'S USING THE ROPES TO TRY TO GET UP, NOT KNOWING WHERE CHARLENE'S AT!!

Jake: AND CHARLENE TAKES OFF FOR A CROSSBODY HERE!!... BUT OH LORD!! STEPHY WITH A DROPKICK!!! A DROPKICK RIGHT INTO CHARLENE'S ABDOMEN AREA!! STEPHY WITH AN AMAZING COUNTER THAT TIME!! STEPHY NOW DROPS DOWN FOR THE HOOK OF THE LEG!

ONE..............
TWO.................
THRE..

Edward: BUT CHARLENE HAD HER FOOT ON THE ROPES! WHAT A BRILLIANT MOVE, I MUST SAY! CHARLENE USING INSTINCT THAT TIME, AND STEPHY'S NOW SIMPLY PISSED! STEPHY NOW GOES TO THE CORNER, JUST MEASURING!!! SHE WANTS TO HIT THE ANGEL KICK!

Jake: CHARLENE'S BARELY UP, HOLDING HERSELF!! AND STEPHY CHARGES FOR THE ANGEL KICK... BUT CHARLENE DUCKS IT, AND AN INSIDE CRADLE ROLL UP HERE!!

ONE.................................
TWO.............................................
THREE!!!

AD: StephyyyLove has been ELIMINATED!

Edward: AND JUST LIKE THAT, IT'S ALL OVER FOR STEPHY!! A SIMPLE CRADLE JUST ENDED IT, AND STEPHY IS PISSED!!

(Promise by Nero hits, Cherish skips down the ramp and hands her Championship to the timekeeper before entering the ring)

Jake: And then there were two...

Edward: Charlene Appleby and Cherish, the final two! And now they lock up here!! The final two participants in this match!! Cherish now pressing her head against Charlene in the ropes, and now a quick Snapmare! Cherish off the ropes now... but Charlene ducks!

Jake: And now Charlene's back up and Cherish charges, BUT CHARLENE WITH A KICK TO THE G--- NO! CHERISH CAUGHT HER, BUT WAIT!! CHARLENE WITH AN ENZUIGURI! IS CHARLENE APPLEBY CLOSING IN ON THE HELLCATS CHAMPIONSHIP!?

Edward: I BELEIVE SO, CHARLENE HAS CHERISH IN POSITION FOR SOMETHING HERE!! SHARPSHOOTER! OH MY!! SHARPSHOOTER ALREADY APPLIED, CHERISH IS DOWN AS CHARLENE APPLIES THE SHARP--

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT THE HELL!? IT'S THE DROP DEAD BITCHEZ! STEPHY AND MICHELE BACK IN THE RING AND THEY'RE GOING AFTER CHARLENE AND CHERISH!! COME ON!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: AND THE MATCH IS BEING THROWN OUT!! CHERISH AND CHARLENE ARE BEING ASSAULTED BY THE DDB, STEPHY ON CHERISH AND MICHELE ON CHARLENE!! COME ON, THIS IS JUST UNFAIR!

Jake: BUT WAIT! THE TABLES ARE TURNING, CHARLENE AND CHERISH ARE FIGHTING BACK!! AND CHARLENE TOSSES STEPHY OUT THE RING! AND STEPHY'S RETREATING, MEANWHILE, CHERISH!! SHE HAS MICHELE IN POSITION.. THE FINAL TOUCH!! OH GOD!

Edward: STEPHY LOOKS ON FROM THE RAMP AS HER PARTNER JUST GOT LAID OUT!! AND WAIT A MINUTE!! CHARLENE NOW, SHE GRABS MICHELE AND HAS HER IN POSITION... CATTERSON IMPACT!! CONNECTING!! AND STEPHYYYYLOVE WANTS NO PART OF THIS AS SHE'S OUT!

(Promise hits, Cherish poses her Hellcats Championship up, as she engages in stare down with Charlene, while Stephy watches from the stage)

Jake: Well, a great match, ruined ultimately in the end. But it seems as if the DDB's plan was foiled, and are we possibly seeing a mutual respect developing between Charlene Appleby and Cherish?

Last edited by LiamCatterson on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiamCatterson

PostSubject: Re: Inception of Perfection   Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

(Andre the Fireboy is walking backstage)

Johnny Thompson: ANDRE...CAN I HAVE A WORD....Andre, this match is one hell of a match for you to compete in, is this the night you become the first ever person to achieve three world championships and be known as the greatest FWE Superstar to live?

Andre The Fireboy: I already have this match in the bag. Cunterson thinks he can beat me tonight with all this talk, but let me remind you what that Son of a bitch has done to retain his belt. He needed help from his little cocksuckers...Tonight, I have myself prepared for when his sorry excuses of partners come down and TRY to attack me...I know Cunterson has assigned Darkness to attack me during this match...

Johnny Thompson: Like you just said there, Liam Catterson known for his group to come out an interfere in a World Title match, so do you think it will happen tonight?

Andre The Fireboy: Ofcourse it will. I mean, this is Liam Cunterson we're talking about. They interfered at Frontline Warfare...They interfered at Pick Your Poison, the bottom line is Liam Catterson will always be known as the shittiest World Champion to ever live all because he can't win a championship by himself. All of the World Champions we've had in FWE have won the title by themselves...They didn't need four other stupid freaks to come out and help win. But Cunterson will always need help wherever he goes. He couldn't manage to win a World Championship when he came back to FWE, he couldn't manage to win a World Championship before Lost Generation X spawned, so isn't that funny Johnny? Isn't it funny how one man needs help to win a championship? Liam is going to speak about how my first reign was a product of how my career is nothing but a fail. Cunterson can say that...But at least I won the championship by myself and not with a defunct group...

Johnny Thompson: Your final thoughts?

Andre The Fireboy: My final thoughts? Liam Catterson is going to lose the thing he treasures most. More than that ancient pussy of Charlene Appleby's, more that Martin Darkness's dick...When I beat his ass, I am going to leave Inception of Perfection with a picture of Cunterson, crying in the corner and myself, raising the World Heavyweight Championship above my head...one more time...

Johnny Thompson: Thanks Andre...

(Andre walks off as the camera fades...)

(Best of FWE 1.0 DVD Ad Airs)

(FWE13 Ad Airs)

(The Second Anniversary of Glory Road: Tickets on Sale!)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following is an Elimination Style Fatal 4 Way match, where the winner will become Number One Contender to the INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP!! Introducing the participants...

(Insomnia by Faithless hits, Martin Arkless makes his way, wearing an LGX t-shirt to boos)

AD: First, representing Lost Generation X! From Willington, UK, weighing in at 150 Pounds, MARTIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKLLLEEESSSSSS!!!

Edward: Martin seems confident tonight, and as much as I dislike Lost Generation X, Martin has earned some big wins and I think he might be the hands-on favorite for this match!

(Wherever I May Roam by Metallica hits, Christopher Black makes his way to the ring to cheers)

AD: Introducing his opponents, first, from Charleston, West Virginia, weighing in at 280 Pounds, CHRISTOPHER BLLLLLAAAAACCKKK!!!

Jake: Arguably a new fan favorite, the young Christopher Black has caught attention of many fans and is a very talented athlete, if he can pull off a major upset tonight, he might capture the respect of many!

(Thrift Shop by Macklemore hits, Mario Rossi comes out to mixed reactions as he stares down Martin Arkless)

AD: And their opponent, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 232 Pounds, MARIO ROOOOOOOSSSSIIIII!!!

Edward: It was last Mayhem where Mario Rossi had a win, but was screwed by LGX. But luckily, he was granted a second chance and now has a major chance to win this and make an impact...

(Stronger by Kanye West hits, Max Cross makes his way down in his new hooded attire to cheers)

AD: And lastly, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 230 Pounds, MAX CRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!

Jake: Max Cross made his surprise return from injury this past Mayhem, and it was really a shocker as he was supposed to be out for another 4 months! But Max truly made an impact, beating Rami and now he's here, and has a chance to get back on top!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: The match is on the way and Mario Rossi is squared up with Martin Arkless! Martin Arkless brings Rossi into a headlock but Mario reverses and has his arms around Martin’s stomach and now Arkless flips Mario onto his back!

Jake: Now, Christopher Black is running at Max Cross and goes for a clothesline but Max ducks and Black goes into the turnbuckle. He turns around and here’s Cross with a dropkick. Black hits the floor! Arkless is stomping on Rossi like a beast. Cross tackles Arkless to the ground and is punching him in the face! Rossi is now up and he pulls Cross off and knees him in the gut. He picks him up and slams Cross on top of Arkless!

Edward: Christopher Black is now up and he runs at Cross and connects with a bulldog, slamming Max Cross face into the ground! He now has the advantage, being the only one up. Mario Rossi is now rising to his feet, as is Arkless! They both run at Black and do a double clothesline! They then come back and do the same to Cross who has gotten up!

Jake: What team work, but now they are against each other. Mario Rossi and Arkless are squaring back up and an Irish whip from Arkless to Rossi! Rossi is coming back and Arkless goes for a clothesline but misses, and here comes Rossi with a kick to the groin! Now Rossi connects with a DDT! Now he’s going for the pin.

1……

KICKOUT!

Edward: It’s going to take a lot more than that to keep down Arkless. Now Cross is walking towards Rossi but Black beats him there and connects with an enzurigi kick to the mouth! Now Cross is coming towards him and Cross is flipped over but he lands on his feet. Now he karate kicks Black to the gut, the gut again and now the face! Black hit’s the ground. Here comes Arkless and they square up! Cross gets Arkless into a headlock but Arkless reverses and put’s Cross into a chicken wing. Cross gets out of it some way or another! He grabs Arkless head and flips him on his ass! Then he kicks Arkless in the back of the head.

Jake: Here’s Rossi now, he grabs Cross and flips him into the turnbuckle and he runs at him! He clotheslines him to the point his neck hits the top and Cross is in pain. Rossi then hip tosses him onto the ground and gets on the top rope, Black’s running and he moves Rossi’s foot and he falls and hits his lower groin on the turnbuckle.

Edward: That’s got to hurt! Now Black gets on the turnbuckle and leaps and does a splash onto both Rossi and Cross! Now here comes Arkless, Black runs right into him with a shoulder block and Arkless hits the floor but gets right back up. Black then attempts to Irish whip Arkless but Arkless reverses it and Black is thrown into the corner and he’s coming back but Rossi spears him and goes for the pin.

1……….

2…

KICKOUT

Jake: That was a close one! Another second and Black would’ve been gone! He’s too talented for that though. Here comes Arkless and he knees Rossi in the gut and then a knee to the face! Arkless is now punching him multiple times and he picks up Rossi and slams him to the ground! Cross is now up though and dropkicks Arkless. Arkless is pushed to the rope and Cross attempts to Irish whip him but Arkless holds on. As Cross continues to try Arkless kicks him where he wouldn’t want to be kicked! A low blow! Then Arkless kicks him in the back of the head.

Edwards: Black is now up and he picks Rossi up and whips him right into Arkless and they both topple out of the ring! It’s about to be a brawl! Rossi and Arkless are both up and there going blow for blow! Meanwhile, Cross is up and he throws Black off the ring. Now they are all on the same side and Cross leaps off of the ring and does a press to knock all three of them to the floor.

Jake: HOLY SHIT! Cross picks up Rossi and attempts to hit his head on the steel posts, but Rossi holds back and changes the cards! Rossi slams Cross head onto the steel steps and then he rolls him back into the ring. He’s attempting to get back up but Arkless pull’s on Rossi’s leg and Rossi bangs his head on the ring and his back slams to the ground! Black then slams Arkless head on the ring and throws him back in. He then picks up Rossi and Irish whips him into the security barricade. He then slams his head into the wall. He picks up Rossi and then Rossi falls to his feet and slams Blacks head onto the barricade!

Edward: Arkless is now squared up with Cross and Cross lifts up Arkless and body slams him! Arkless is down and he’s next to out of it. Cross is now on the top rope and he jumps and does a leg drop! Cross picks Arkless up and kicks him to the groin and he DDT’s him onto the ring! Now Cross is going for the pin.

1……….

2…..

KICKOUT

Jake: He barely got out of that but now Rossi is throwing Black back into the ring and Cross is stomping on Arkless un-aware of it. Now Rossi picks up Cross from behind and connects with a German supplex! Here comes Black, now up, and he elbows Rossi on his shoulder. He now picks up Rossi and slams him onto the ground! He picks him back up and kicks him in the groin, and here it is! THE GAME ENDER! Now the pin!

1……….

2…….

KICKOUT

Edward: How the hell did he kick out! That must’ve took a lot of fight and look at Black’s face! He’s shocked! Now Here comes Arkless from behind and he does a low blow! Black hit’s the ground. Cross now attempts to pick up Arkless but Arkless elbows him straight in the face and he turns around. Arkless kicks him straight into the jaw and he hits the ground. Black is now back up from that low blow and he punches Arkless in the face and kicks him to the point he’s at the turnbuckle. He stomps on Arkless to the point Arkless is screaming in pain!

Jake: Cross then German Supllex’s Black! Rossi is still on the ground and he’s grabbing the rope to get back up. Cross kicks him right on the back of the head. Cross pulls Rossi away from the ropes and this could only mean one thing, he’s going for the Cross Face! OH MY GOD! Mario is trying to reach but he has no chance. He tries to get Cross off but Cross is locked in too well. Black is now up and he’s laughing at the fact Rossi’s struggling. Rossi tries pushing up with his hands but it just adds to the pain and he finally caves in and taps out.

AD: MARIO ROSSI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED...

Edward: Black now kicks Cross in the gut. Cross is full with momentum and leaps off the floor and punches Black in the face numerous times and Black is beginning to bleed. Cross then grabs Black and slams his head on the turnbuckle and Irish whips him to the ring and he’s coming back and a dropkick! Black hits the ground. Arkless is now up and clotheslines the back of Cross right leg to the point Cross is on the ground. Arkless is now stomping away on Cross and Black joins in. Black the lifts him up and both Arkless and Black have Cross in the air, a double supplex and Cross is on the ground.

Jake: Now Arkless knees Black in the gut and grabs his head between his hip and left arm. He then connects with a DDT. He picks up Black onto his knees and he runs to the ropes and comes back stomping the back of Black’s head onto the ground and Black is in pain. Cross is now up and spears Arkless onto the ground. Cross punches Arkless in the face numerous times and Arkless grabs Cross arm and twists it. He then elbows the arm and Cross jumps up feeling the effect on his arm almost immediately. Arkless follows him up and he Irish whips him and Cross flips over Black and hits his neck on the rope and falls to the ground.

Edward: Arkless is now in a situation of control, he can take out whichever superstar he wants. He steps over Black and lifts Cross to his feet. He steps back and tries for a Kick of Hell but Cross ducts and hits the ground. Cross jumps up and tackles Arkless. He then leaps on the turnbuckle and does a splash onto Arkless. He then lifts up the leg but Arkless pushes him off before the ref could even begin the count. Black is now rising to his feet with a look of confusion on his face, he must’ve been knocked out.

Jake: He realizes where he is and dropkicks Cross. He then stomps on Arkless like a wild animal. Cross pushes Black away and then continues to stomp on Arkless. Black has a pissed look on his face and pushes Cross away to stomp on Arkless. Cross then pushes Black but Black pushes right back and Cross hits the floor. Cross gets right back up and dropkicks Black. Black isn’t going to go to the ground though. Black runs at the ropes and clotheslines Cross onto the ground. Arkless is now up and Black locks up with him immediately. Arkless flips Black onto the ground and stomps right on his chest. Cross then tackles Arkless and Black is up. They then lock up and Arkless is finally getting to his feet. Cross whips Black and Black is coming back but Arkless jumps and connects with a Wavelength! HOLY SHIT! Wait, Cross steals the pin!

1……….

2………..

3………..!

AD: CHRISTOPHER BLACK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Edward: Holy crap, and Black is eliminated! I thought he would of won the whole thing. Arkless now has fury in his eyes and he tackles Cross to the ground. He goes with the right, then the left, right again, left. He finally head-butts Cross and gets up. Arkless is now stomping on Cross like an untamed animal. Arkless then turns around and flips the fans off. The crowd boos.

Jake: Cross then goes up behind him and low blow! A taste of his own medicine and Arkless turns around just in time to fall onto his knees. Cross then grabs his head and DDT’s Arkless to the ground. Arkless is now sitting there hurt. Cross attempts for a Cross face again, holy crap this could be it!

Edward: Arkless is struggling! He’s digging his nails into the ring to drag himself to the ropes but Cross is locked in well! Cross gets back up and drags Arkless to the middle of the ring and locks in the cross face again! Arkless is struggling more than ever and he closes his eyes and I think he’s asleep! NO! Arkless just got his momentum back and goes for the rope; he’s feet away from touching it! Arkless is about to give up I think, but NO! Arkless digs his teeth into Cross fingers and Cross gets up holding his hand. Cross was about to win it but Arkless uses a cheap tactic! Cross is now turning around and Arkless super kicks Cross! Cross hits the ground.

Jake: Arkless has a satisfied smile on his face as he circles Cross. He then stomps, stomps again. Circles Cross and stomps, and stomps again. Arkless is lifting Cross up and he bangs his head into Arkless jaw and he runs at the rope. He’s coming back and dropkicks Arkless. Arkless hits the ground! Cross goes on the top rope and goes for a 450 splash but Arkless lifts his knees and Cross falls. Cross is lifeless and Arkless lifts him up. He kicks Cross in the groin for good measure, then he puts his head in between his knees and we all know where this is going. The Catterson Impact! And now for the cover.

1………

2……….

3……….!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Insomnia hits, Martin Arkless is booed as he celebrates, smirking)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NOW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP... MARTIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRKKKLLLEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Edward: Good God, what a contest, Jake!! And Martin, like him or not, has come out on top! Max Cross was SO CLOSE, but yet so far!

Jake: But nonetheless, Martin Arkless wins and now Martin Arkless will get a shot at Jason Skilled in the near future!

(Skyline of San Antonio, Texas, is shown)

(Camera goes over to the commentary table)

Edward: Well, Jake, I can't say that it's not been one hell of a night, because it has. IOP has been controversial, and historical, we've seen Rami get fired, and many other things.

Jake: Speaking of historical, in just a few moments, we will see the Race to 2013 Series Finals between Jason Skilled and Kendrick Williams, two major rivals who share no love loss. Let's see how this all came about.

(A video package opens of the Race to 2013 Series, simulating the regular weeks, before going to Pick Your Poison and showing the Final Four, then the Semi-Finals on Mayhem, it goes to Farid making a Ladder Match, and it ends with Jason Skilled and Kendrick Williams staring down)

(Camera fades back to the ring, showing a contract suspended above the ring, and then going around ringside with numerous ladders set up)

Edward: There you see it, the contract that guarantees the winner a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Survival of the Fittest... Two men have come very far to get to this stage, and now it's moment of truth time.

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is a Race to 2013 Series FINALS!! And it is a Ladder Match, where the winner will be guaranteed a World Heavyweight Championship shot at Survival of The Fittest!

(New God Flow by Kanye West hits, Kendrick Williams makes his way down to mixed reactions, with a humble expression)

AD: Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 230 Pounds, KENDRICK WIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIIIIAAAMMMMMSSS!!

Jake: One has to wonder what is going through the mind of these competitors right now, so much pressure on their shoulders, this truly will be a battle...

Edward: K-Will has had an up and down year in 2012, and now is the time for his redemption. Can he do it? That's the question.

(Light's go out as red smoke appears on the stage)

(Amazing by Kanye West hits, Jason Skilled comes from underneath the stage and poses his Inter-Anarchy Championship up as a pyro blasts from atop the titantron)

AD: And his opponent, from Gaithersburg, Maryland, he is the IIIINNNNTTTEEER-AANNNAAARRRCCHHYYY CHHAAAMMPPPIIIIOOONNN... JAAAASSSOOONNN SSSKKKKKKKKIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEEDDD!!!!

Jake: This is the final obstacle for both Kendrick Williams and Jason Skilled, one another. And it's been proving they have no problem running over one another, they were once friends, remember, and they became foes.

Edward: It all ends here, with a World Title shot up for grabs. Who comes out on top, let's find out! HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! KENDRICK WITH A SPRINGBOARD CORKSCREW TO JASON AS HE WAS ON THE OUTSIDE!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: THIS MATCH ALREADY BEGINS BEFORE THEY EVEN ENTER THE RING!! AND NOW KENDRICK GETS JASON UP, BUT JASON WITH A ELBOW TO KENDRICK, AND HE PLANTS HIM WITH A DDT!! Jason kicks and stamps at Kendrick, who's struggling to get to his feet, but now he does.. Kendrick is dazed, and Jason looks to take advantage! Jason leaps up to the apron, now bounces off the middle rope! Jason WITH A SPRINGBOARD CROSSBODY ON KENDRICK!! BUT KENDRICK CATCHES HIM IN MID-AIR!!

Edward: Uh oh, this doesn't look good for Jason… Kendrick is holding him so easily, look at the pure strength of Kendrick! OH! KENDRICK DRIVES JASON RIB-FIRST INTO THE RING POST!! DEVASTATING! Jason is struggling to breathe, and now Kendrick lifts Jason right up on his shoulders!! Jason IS HELPLESS! KENDRICK THROWS HIM FACE-FIRST INTO THE RING STEPS!

Jake: Kendrick has used his imposing strength to seize the advantage here, Jason is hardly moving at ringside as Kendrick grabs a 15-foot ladder! One of the shorter ladders, but short isn't exactly the right word.. it's still Massive! He slides the ladder into the ring before entering himself, setting up in the middle of the ring.. it looks like Kendrick may look to end this right here! Jason is stirring, he's been busted open from his face colliding with the ring steps.. but Jason is willing himself on to stop Kendrick from grabbing the contract, and he's climbing up to the ring apron..

Jake: Kendrick sees him, he bounces off the ropes and goes for the SPEAR!!! SPEAR ON THE RING APRON!!! BUT NOOO!! JASON STICKS A FOOT OUT TO BLOCK IT, AND KICKS KENDRICK RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!! Kendrick is stunned upon impact! And this is a real chance for Jason to gain some kind of momentum, as he climbs up to the top turnbuckle… he's going for a high flying move..… OR NOT! Jason springs up off the turnbuckle landing on the ladder, he's going for the gold!

Edward: That's probably not the best idea, as Kendrick is quick to reach up and stop him from advancing up the ladder.. once again Kendrick displays his power by lifting Jason right off the ladder! AND KENDRICK POWERBOMBS JASON INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!!! A Dominant move by Kendrick, who has a malicious glint in his eyes as he ponders over what to do next! He lays the ladder down on the canvas.. He clutches Jason around the throat, choking him out in the corner of the ring, now grabbing him around the mid-section, KENDRICK HITS A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!! JASON'S BODY CRASHES INTO THE METAL LADDER!!!

Jake: Jason gasps in pain, he knows and these FWE Fans know that Kendrick has done some major damage with that suplex! But can he capitalise? Can he finish him off? Kendrick reaches for the ladder from underneath Jason's body, now setting it up in the corner of the ring.. Kendrick is screaming for Jason to get back up, he sees this as his chance to finish him! To destroy him! Jason eventually gets to his feet, clutching at his mid-section, and Kendrick whips him across the ring, bouncing himself off the adjacent ropes… OH MY GOD!!! KENDRICK COLLIDES WITH JASON AT A BLINDING PACE, HE NAILS A DEVASTING SPEAR!!! SPEARRRRRRRR!!!!! SPEARRRRR THROUGH THE LADDER!!!!

Jake: THE LADDER SNAPS IN TWO AS JASON'S BROKEN BODY SMASHES INTO IT! WHAT A POWERFUL MOVE BY KENDRICK!!! WHAT A SPEAR!!!

Edward: Now look at this, Jason is literally coughing up Blood, he must have some severe internal injuries and Kendrick looks absolutely thrilled! Thrilled by the misery he has inflicted on the challenger!

Jake: How can Jason ever recover from that!? The ladder broke so Kendrick will have to fetch a new one, but Good Gawd! Jason's all-but finished! Kendrick slides underneath the bottom rope, picking up another ladder, he - Hang on, Kendrick folds up the ladder and leaves it laying at ringside.. he picks up another one, and folds it up on top of the other one.. and now ANOTHER LADDER, he's stacking them up here at ringside and I wonder what he has planned here!

Jake: Whatever it is, Jake, it sure doesn't look good for Jason, who's still motionless on the mat! Now Kendrick drags Jason's body under the ropes, bringing him out to ringside, now placing him on top of the 3 Stacked Ladders! My god, we've seen him decimate Jason with a Spear through a ladder, but that wasn't enough! Not for Kendrick, who wants to absolutely ANNIHILIATE, JASON!!

Edward: Jason isn't moving folks, and Kendrick is up on the apron, he's climbing up to the Top Rope! We don't see him go up there too often, but when he does the impact is devastating.. that's 275 pounds of Pure human muscle, and Jason is a helpless soul on top of those stacked ladders! This is too much, how can Jason ever recover from this?? KENDRICK IS GONNA -- wait! wait!

Jake: Kendrick jumps down from the top rope, he slides out of the ring and runs up the entrance ramp… OH MY! He grabs a GIGANTIC 20-FOOT LADDER!! And he's quickly bringing that into the ring, is Kendrick gonna go for the title? Is he just gonna leave Jason laying there? Wait, I don't think Kendrick is… he sets the ladder up right in the corner… he's climbing it, step by step, as Jason lies on top of the stacked ladders.. Kendrick keeps on climbing up, THAT'S 20 FEET HIGH GUYS!! KENDRICK'S GOTTA STOP! HOW CAN HE GO SO HIGH? WHY WOULD HE GO SO HIGH?

Jake: Kendrick is screaming maniacally to the Crowd! Tonight he is truly at the top of the Food Chain, and this looks really bad for Jason! Not just for the match, not just for his hopes of winning the contract, but for his CAREER! For EVERYTHING he stands for!! KENDRICK IS STANDING ATOP A 20-FOOT LADDER, AND JASON LIES ON THE STACKED LADDERS BELOW!!!! DON'T -- DO -- THIS!! BUT HE IS!!!!

Edward: HERE….. WAIT! WAIT! JASON SENSES THE DANGER, SUDDENLY SPRINGING TO LIFE! AND HE JUMPS ONTO THE APRON! JUMPS ONTO THE TOP ROPE!!! AND KENDRICK JUST STANDS IN SHOCK ON TOP OF THE LADDER! HIS CHANCE TO DESTROY JASON HAS GONE!!! JASON LEAPS UP TO MEET KENDRICK 20 FEET HIGH IN THE AIR! KENDRICK CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE CROWD CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Jake: BUT A EYE RAKE BY KENDRICK!! A BLATANT RAKE AS KENDRICK GRABS JASON AND SETS HIM UP FOR A RACK BOMB!! OH MY GOD!! HE'S GONNA RACK BOMB HIM OFF THE LADDER!! BUT JASON BLOCKS IT AS HE LANDS ON THE LADDER RUNG BEHIND KENDRICK!! UH OH! HE'S GOT KENDRICK HOOKED AND IN POSITION.. OH NO!! ANGLE SLAM!!!! OH MY FUCKING LORD!!! ANGLE SLAM OFF THE LADDER!! HOLY DAMN!!! THIS CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!

Edward: AND NOW JASON STRUGGLING, BUT SURELY GETS UP, AND KENDRICK IS DOWN, CAN JASON SEIZE HIS MOMENT HERE!?!? JASON'S CLIMBING UP THE LADDER NOW!! THIS CROWD'S RALLYING HIM ON, HE'S SLOWLY GETTING THERE, FATIGUED AND ALL!! AND HE'S UP! KENDRICK'S DOWN AND NOWHERE TO BE IN SIGHT, AND JASON GRASPS THE CONTRACT!!! AND HE UNHOOKS IT! IT'S OVER!!! HE UNHOOKED IT!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Amazing hits, the crowd pops loudly as Jason Skilled clutches the contract and then holds it up)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE RACCEEE TO 2013 SSSEEERRIIEESSS AND NOW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE WORRRRLLLDD HEEAVVVYYWEEEIIGHHHTTT CHAAMMPPPIIIOOONNNSSHHHIIPPPP... JAAAAASSSOOOONNN SKKKKIIIIIIILLLLEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Jake: HE DID IT!! JASON SKILLED HAS DONE IT!!! JASON SKILLED HAS WON THE RACE TO 2013 SERIES!!! AFTER A YEAR OF WORKING AT HIS BEST, IT'S FINALLY PAID OFF!! JASON IS HEADED TO SURVIVAL.. OF.. THE FITTEST!!!

Edward: WHAT A FEEL-GOOD MOMENT FOR JASON SKILLED ON THIS NIGHT!! HE'S FINALLY WON THE SERIES, AND HE NOW EARNS A SHOT AT THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(Jason Skilled is shown backing up the ramp, with the contract and the Inter-Anarchy Championship in his hands)

Jake: Love him, hate him, you have to respect Jason on this night! He truly earned his stripes in FWE and this is a defining moment in his career! Congratulations, Jason Skilled, you now are headed towards the World Heavyweight Championship!

(One last shot is shown of Jason posing up and smiling to the cheering crowd before the camera fades...)

(The Second Anniversary of Glory Road Promo Airs)

(BarcaEdge: Inside The Mastermind Three-Disc DVD Ad Airs)

(A video package opens up of the Andre The Fireboy/Liam Catterson feud, racing through the build up of turmoil, and the controversial ending to Pick Your Poison II. The footage ends with ATF staring down Liam on last week's Mayhem)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

AD: The following contest is your MAAAAAIIINNN EVENT OF THE EEVVVEEENNIINNNGGG.. and it is a No Holds Barred Match for the WOOOORRRLLLDD... HEAAAAAVVVYYYWWEEEIIGGHHTTT... CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAMMMPPPPIIOONNNNNSHHHIIPPPP!!!

(World Heavyweight Championship graphic buzzes)

Edward: It's moment of truth time!

(War of Change by TFK hits, ATF receives a pop as he makes his way to the ring, serious expression on his face)

AD: Introducing first, he is the CHALLLEENNGGERRR... from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ANDDDRRREEEE THEEEE FIIIIIIRRREEEEEEEEBBBBBOOOOOOYYYY!!!

Jake: Here comes ATF, looking all business tonight. ATF's been dealing with LGX more than Liam in the past few months, and now's the time where nothing can hold him back...

Edward: Indeed, ATF better make it the best and gain that championship. It's main event time for IOP, and ATF needs to step up and stay focused on becoming Champion for the record-third time.

(Wrong by Depeche Mode hits, Liam Catterson makes his way to the ring in a chained up top attire as he gets booed)

AD: Introducing his opponent, he hails from Shildon, UK and is the leader of Lost Generation X, and he is your REIIIGGNNNIINNG AND DEEEFFEEENNDDINNG WOOOOOOORRLLLDDD HEEEAVVYYWEEIIIGHHTTT CHHAAAMMMPPIIIOONNN, LIIIIIIAAAMMM CAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEERRSSOOOONNNN!!!

Jake: Damn, these people here in San Antonio are booing the hell out of Liam here! Ingrates...

Edward: They have a reason to, this guy has not earned that title nor defended it in justifying form, he's escaped practically as Champion his whole reign. But tonight, with No Holds Barred, I believe it's the end for Liam.

(The ref hoists the Title Belt up, before calling for the bell)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: This crowd is on their feet as the main event for Inception of Perfection is under way!! You can feel the roar and excitement from the ground up as ATF and Liam approach one another, and they lock up!! And ATF presses Liam to the corner, AND NOW SOME KNIFE EDGE CHOPS!!

Edward: ATF with repeated shots to Liam's chest, and you could hear the echoing sounds throughout the arena!! The ref can't even hold him back, it's no holds barred! And ATF backs up, AND CHARGES BACK FULL SPEED AHEAD... BUT LIAM MOVES AND ATF OH GOD!!

Jake: ATF JUST WENT SHOULDER FIRST INTO THE STEEL POLE! ATF WANTED TO THRUST HIM, BUT LIAM DUCKED AND ATF'S SHOULDER JUST COLLIDED WITH THE POLE! AND LIAM QUICKLY ROLLS HIM UP, LOOKING TO END THIS EARLY!!

ONE............
KICKOUT!

Edward: But ATF kicks out at one! And both men quickly get to their feet and charge towards one another, AND LIAM DUCKS ATF'S CLOTHESLINE!! AND HE HOOKS THE ARMS... FULL NELSON SLAM CONNECTING! Liam now rolls out the ring and he's going under the ring!

Jake: What's he looking for?! OH MY!! A KENDO STICK! LIAM HAS A KENDO STICK IN HAND!! LIAM'S BACK IN THE RING AND NOW HE'S MEASURING ATF WITH THAT KENDO STICK!! AND A WICKED SHOT TO THE SKULL!! OH MY! ANOTHER ONE!!

Edward: ATF'S DOWN TO HIS KNEES, AND A THIRD ONE BY LIAM!!! AND NOW REPEATED SHOTS TO THE BACK OF ATF! LIAM'S NOT GOING TO STOP, AND HE'S ALLOWED TO DO THIS, IT'S ALL LEGAL! AND LOOK AT ATF'S FOREHEAD, HE'S BUSTED OPEN!! HE'S BLEEDING!!

Jake: And Liam actually drops the cane now! And he grabs ATF, as ATF looks defenseless now! Liam Irish Whips him, but he pulls him back! AND A POWERSLAM!! Liam now hooks the leg, can this be it already!?

ONE.................
TWO.......................
KICKOUT!

Edward: Liam looks shocked, but now he rolls out the ring, and he's grabbing a weapon again!! What's he getting? OH MY! OH MY!! IT'S A SLEDGE HAMMER! LIAM HAS A SLEDGE HAMMER IN HAND, HIS SIGNATURE WEAPON!!

Jake: AND LIAM, THE MALICIOUS ASSASSIN, NOW HAS ATF IN SIGHT AS HE'S GONNA DRILL HIM! ATF'S USING THE ROPES TO GET UP, I DON'T THINK HE REALIZES WHAT'S COMING!! TURN AROUND... AND LIAM GOES FOR IT!!

Edward: BUT ATF DUCKS UNDERNEATH! AND HE CHARGES OFF THE ROPES... FLYING CLOTHESLINE!! LIAM GOES DOWN AND NOW ATF TURNS HIS ATTENTION TO THE HAMMER, ATF'S GONNA USE LIAM'S HAMMER AGAINST HIM!! HE PICKS IT UP!!! OH MY!

Jake: AND NOW ATF DRILLS LIAM IN THE MID-SECTION WITH THE HAMMER!! GOOD LORD, THE IMPACT!!! And ATF tosses the hammer to the outside, and now he's looking for something else! He's checking under the ring, let's see what foreign object he has in mind!! OH LORD!

Edward: IT CAN'T BE!! IT'S A TWO BY FOUR!! WRAPPED UP IN BARBED WIRE! OH MY GOD! WHAT A WEAPON!! ATF SLIDES IN THE RING, AND LIAM'S BACKING UP INTO THE CORNER, HE CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BUT HERE COMES ATF WITH REPEATED SHOTS!! ATF WITH THE WEAPON!!

Jake: AND HE'S WRAPPED IT AROUND LIAM'S SKULL! THE BARBED WIRE JUST INFILTRATING LIAM'S SKULL HERE!! AND OH GOD, I JUST SAW A POOL OF BLOOD GUSH OUT! DEAR LORD, MY EYES, I CAN'T WATCH THIS!!

Edward: LIAM'S BLEEDING LIKE AN ANIMAL! ATF FINALLY GETS OFF, AND WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT'S HE DOING!? HE'S REACHING IN HIS TIGHTS FOR SOMETHING, WHAT THE HELL DOES HE GOT IN MIND!? OH NO!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS!!

Jake: IT'S A FUCKING LIGHTER! A FIRE LIGHTER!! ATF'S GONNA KILL SOMEBODY! OH MY GOD!! HE JUST LIT UP THE BARBED WIRE ON THAT TWO BY FOUR OBJECT!! IT HAS FIRE ON IT!! ON MY GOD! ATF'S GONNA KILL HIM, STOP THE MATCH, DAMMIT!! THIS IS WAY OVERBOARD!!

(Crowd pops in excitement, and chants "KNOCK HIM OUT!")

Edward: LIAM'S ON HIS KNEES, BEGGING FOR MERCY AS THIS CROWD IS JUST LOVING IT!! ATF'S GONNA NAIL HIM WITH IT, HE'S GONNA MAKE THAT SON OF A BITCH SUFFER FOR ALL HE'S DONE!!

Jake: BUT WAIT A MINUTE!! IT'S LGX!! LGX IS CHARGING DOWN THE RAMP, MARCUS, VIP, AND MARTIN!! HERE THEY COME!!! LOST GENERATION X NOW ATTACKING ATF!! THANK THE LORD, HE MIGHT'VE KILLED LIAM THERE!! IT'S A 4-ON-1 ASSAULT NOW!

Edward: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! MARCUS JUST PULLED SOMETHING OUT OF HIS POCKET!! IT'S HANDCUFFS!! OH NO! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO TIE UP ATF!! OH NO! THEY'RE DOING IT, ATF'S DEFENSELESS AND THEY'RE GOING TO HANDCUFF HIM!! NO!!!

Jake: AND THEY HANDCUFFED HIM TO THE ROPES!! AND NOW THEY'RE JUST TAKING TURNS BEATING DOWN ATF!! LGX IS JUST RELENTLESS ON ATF! AND NOW LIAM HAS A STEEL CHAIR!! HE'S GONNA BUST ATF WITH IT, AND ATF IS COMPLETE---

(I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin hits, Frank Gieling charges down the ramp with a steel chair in hand)

Edward: WAIT A MINUTE!! FRANK GIELING!! HERE COMES FRANK, TO THE AID OF HIS LONG TIME ALLY!!! FRANK WITH CHAIR SHOTS TO LGX! ONE FOR MARTIN!! AND NOW VIP GETS ONE!! AND MARCUS DODGES AND LGX NOW RETREATING, LEAVING LIAM ON HIS OWN HERE!!

Jake: AND FRANK GRABS THE KEY, AND HE UNCUFFS ATF!! ATF IS FREE, AND NOW HE GRABS LIAM, FRANK KEEPING LGX OUT, AND ATF HAS LIAM IN POSITION FOR THE CAGNA INTERUTTORE!! ATF IS POSSIBLY CLOSING IN ON THE WORLD----

Edward: WHAT THE HELL!?!? FRANK WITH A CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING!? FRANK JUST NAILED ATF IN THE BACK WITH A CHAIR SHOT!!! FRANK NOW GRABBING ATF, AND THE GAME CHANGER!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?

Jake: FRANK EXITS THE RING AND HE JUST LAID OUT HIS OWN BEST FRIEND IN ATF!! AND WAIT A MINUTE!! LIAM NOW TAKING ADVANTAGE, AND HE COVERS ATF WHOSE DOWN AND OUT!!

ONE.....................
TWO..........................

Edward: COME ON!! NOT THIS WAY!!!

THREE!!!

Edward: DAMMIT!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Wrong hits, the rest of Lost Generation X re-enters the ring and helps Liam up as the crowd boos heavily)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND STTTIIILLL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHHHHHAAMMMPPPIIOONNN, LIAAAMMMM CAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEERRSSSOOONNN!!!

Jake: HE DID IT!! BY ALL MEANS, HE'S DONE IT! LIAM HAS BEAT ATF FOR THE SECOND TIME, AND LIAM IS STILL WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Edward: CUT THE CRAP, JAKE! HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING, I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED BEFORE OUR VERY EYES, FRANK GIELING SCREWED ANDRE THE FIREBOY OUT OF THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Jake: WHATEVER THE CASE WAS, ATF LOST AND THAT MEANS HE'S PROBABLY NOT GETTING ANOTHER SHOT!! LIAM HAS DEFEATED HIM, AND THAT MEANS THAT HE HEADS TO SOTF TO FACE JASON SKILLED!

(VIP and Marcus lift Liam onto their shoulders as he hoists his belt up high)

Edward: What a controversial way to end Inception of Perfection. Liam Catterson retains the World Title and Frank Gieling screwed ATF! Thank you all for tuning in to IOP tonight on Pay-Per-View, we hope to see you again on Mayhem!

Jake: That is next Saturday Night, but until then, good night everybody, from San Antonio!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Inception of Perfection
Page 1 of 1