Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Resurrection 2012   Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Name: Resurrection

Date: April 28th, 2012

Time: 8pm/7pm CT.

FWE would like to send out a special thank you to Skillet for letting us use their song "One Day Too Late" as the OFFICIAL theme of Resurrection! Order NOW on iTunes!

Matches

Main Event - FWE Championship: Johnny Ventura vs DA King (New Age Champion) vs Puerto Rican Pitbull - Ladder Match

World Heavyweight Championship:
Andre The Fireboy (c) vs Dorin

Demolition Championship:
Freakshow (c) vs Xtreme vs A Mystery Opponent Handpicked by Warpath GM Harrison Superiore

Inter-Anarchy Championship:
Jason Skilled (c) vs RM Vrankovic - Extreme Rules

National Pride Championship:
Reuben Clay (c) vs J-Killings

Hellcats Championship:
Nichole Clark vs Brianna Starr

12 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal:
BarcaEdge vs Collin Lightening vs Diamond Cage vs Spitta Andretti vs Kendrick Williams vs Pyrite vs Ryan Savage vs Frank Gieling vs Ross Thompson vs Adam Aries vs Ahmedince vs The Enigmatic Creature - Winner gets a mid-card title shot of their choosing in the near future

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection 2012   Wed May 02, 2012 5:29 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

( https://youtu.be/faHIA959X9w )

Narrator: A Moment of Glory for some...

(Glory Road Highlights of ATF, DA King, Jason Skilled all winning...)

Narrator: But shame for others...

(Glory Road Highlights of Dorin, Johnny Ventura, RM Vrankovic losing...)

Narrator: Luckily for them, they get a chance to...

(The Resurrection Preview plays)

Narrator: Ressurect.

(Camera fades to the Resurrection Logo)

Narrator: Frontline Wrestling Evolution brings to you, Ressurection.

(Camera pans inside Wembley Arena as blue and white pyros blast off the stage and above the ring)

("One Day Too Late" by Skillet plays in the background as the camera goes around the electric crowd)

(Camera settles over to the Mayhem Commentary Table)

Edward: Hello everyone and welcome to RESURRECTION! I'm Edward Thomas here alongside my colleague from Saturday Night Mayhem, Jake Evans! Take it away, Jake-o!

Jake: We are live in beautiful London, England's historic, Wembley Arena! This World Tour has been wild and we're in Europe with our first stop, London! Lets send it over to the Tuesday Night Warpath commentators, Mike Daniels and Ted Andru!

(Camera pans over to the Warpath Commentary Table)

Mike: Thank you, Jake and Ed. Tonight will be a historic night for Warpath as we will finally crown an FWE Champion! We've been through one hell of a tournament, but Johnny Ventura, Puerto Rican Pitbull and DA King have all made it to the finish line. Now one thing stands above them, the title itself.

Ted: They'll have to climb a ladder to retrieve it. This should be a wild night!

Mike: And tonight we will crown our first ever Hellcats Champion! Nichole Clark and Brianna Starr have been dominating on Uprising and now stand in each others' way to the gold!

(Camera goes into the ring with Showstopper)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: This opening bout is a 12 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal! To be eliminated, both feet must touch the floor. The winner of this match will get a title shot at any FWE Mid-Card Championship within the next 6 months!

("One Day Too Late" by Skillet plays as all 12 men walk out)

SD: Hello everyone, this is Uprising commentator Scott Diamond alongside my partner, Kyle Hitch. We have the chance to commentate this battle royal!

KH: It truly is an honor to commentate a Pay-Per-View. And here come all 12 competitors into the ring, ready to tear each other apart for a chance at gold in the near future!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

SD: And now this match up is underway as all 12 men are crunched up inside the squared circle.

KH: EVERYONE GANGS UP ON THE BIG MAN AND THE NEWCOMER, ROSS THOMPSON! ALL 11 MEN ON THIS HUGE INDIVIDUAL!

SD: This is a smart strategy! Eliminate the biggest man first!

KH: BUT LOOK AT THOMPSON! HE'S FIGHTING ALL 11 MEN OFF! ONE BY ONE HE'S SHOVING THEM BACK!

SD: HERE COMES RYAN SAVAGE! BUT ROSS DUCKS UNDERNEATH AND RYAN GOES OVER THE TOP ROPE AND ONTO THE FLOOR! THAT'S IT! HE'S ELIMINATED!

Showstopper: Ryan Savage has been eliminated!

KH: AND NOW PYRITE TAKES HIS TURN! BUT ROSS TRUCKS HIM DOWN! AND NOW EVERYONE RETREATS AWAY! PYRITE BACK UP AND HE GOES FOR ROSS!

SD: BUT ROSS GRABS PYRITE AND GIVES HIM A HEADBUTT TO THE SKULL! AND NOW HE THROWS PYRITE OVER! HE'S OUT!

Showstopper: Pyrite has been eliminated!

KH: THIS BIG MAN HAS ELIMINATED 2 MEN IN THE MATTER OF 2 MINUTES! AND NOW ADAM ARIES AND AHMEDINCE LOOK TO GO AFTER ROSS AS THE REST START TO BRAWL!

SD: SPITTA ANDRETTI AND KENDRICK WILLIAMS GOING AT IT! THESE TWO HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS FROM UPRISING! KENDRICK IS IRATE!

KH: MEANWHILE, AHMEDINCE AND ARIES STILL TRYING TO GET ROSS THOMPSON OVER THE TOP ROPE! BUT LOOK AT ROSS! HE HAS BOTH OF THEIR NECK'S WRAPPED IN HIS HANDS! AND A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM TO HELL BY ROSS!!!

SD: MY GOD! THIS MAN'S POWER IS AMAZING!

KH: AND NOW HE GRABS ADAM ARIES AND THROWS HIM OVER THE ROPE!

Showstopper: Adam Aries has been eliminated!

SD: Meanwhile, BarcaEdge and Spitta Andretti go at it while TEC and Kendrick Williams go at it!

KH: Also, Collin Lightening and Diamond Cage going at it! Ross Thompson doesn't know who to go for!

SD: And now he goes after Collin and Cage! AND A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE JUST FLATTENS CAGE AND COLLIN! NOW ROSS GRABS CAGE! HE GETS HIM UP! OH MY! THE GOLD MINE! CONNECTING!

KH: AND NOW ROSS HAS COLLIN LIGHTENING UP! POSSIBLY GOING FOR THE MONEY PILER!

SD: BUT WAIT! BARCAEDGE! FROM BEHIND! BARCABULLET!!! BARCA JUST SAVED HIS BARCALIGHTENING PARTNER FROM A POSSIBLE ELIMINATION!

KH: BUT ROSS THOMPSON DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY! AND NOW HE GOES FOR BARCA! BARCA NOT GIVING IN THOUGH! BARCA FIGHTS THE BIG MAN!

SD: AND NOW COLLIN LIGHTENING COMING TO HIS AID! BARCALIGHTENING DOUBLE TEAMING ROSS THOMPSON!

KH: UH OH! ROSS SHOVES THEM OFF! AND NOW LOOK! FRANK GIELING! GIELING RUNNING AT THOMPSON BY HIMSELF! BUT ROSS THOMPSON CATCHES HIM! AND ROSS GRABS HIS THROAT!

SD: WAIT! NOW DIAMOND CAGE GOES FOR ROSS! BUT ROSS GRIPS HIS NECK TOO WITH HIS OTHER HAND! AND HE MIGHT GO FOR ANOTHER DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

KH: OH MY! A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM OUT OF THE RING! CAGE AND GIELING ARE OUT!

Showstopper: Diamond Cage and Frank Gieling have been eliminated!

SD: TWO MORE ELIMINATIONS FOR THE BIG MAN! AND NOW COLLIN LIGHTENING IN THE OPPOSITE CORNER LOOKING TO ELIMINATE KENDRICK WILLIAMS!

KH: HEY! BARCA! BARCA TOSSES OVER KENDRICK AND COLLIN! A DOUBLE ELIMINATION! BY GOD! BARCA ELIMINATED HIS OWN PARTNER!

Showstopper: Collin Lightening and Kendrick Williams have been eliminated!

SD: AND NOW WE'RE DOWN TO 4! BARCAEDGE, SPITTA ANDRETTI, ROSS THOMPSON AND TEC! THESE 4 MEN SURVIVED 8 OTHERS!

KH: THIS MATCH HAS BEEN INSANE AND A GREAT WAY TO KICK OFF RESURRECTION IN LONDON!

SD: AND NOW TEC AND SPITTA GOING AT IT IN A CORNER! AND BARCA GOES FOR ROSS THOMPSON IN THE OTHER!

KH: AND SPITTA GOES OVER THE MIDDLE ROPE AND TO THE OUTSIDE! BUT SPITTA ISN'T ELIMINATED! HE WENT THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE, NOT THE TOP ONE! SPITTA IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION, THOUGH!

SD: AND NOW BARCA HAS ROSS THOMPSON DOWN ON ONE KNEE IN THE CORNER! BARCA TAKING NUMEROUS SHOTS AT THE BIG MAN!

KH: TEC JOINS IN ON THE ACTION AS TEC AND BARCA DOUBLE TEAM ROSS THOMPSON!

SD: TEC GOES TO THE OPPOSITE CORNER AND BARCA HOLDS ROSS' FACE!

KH: OH! TEC WITH A BOOT RIGHT TO ROSS' SKULL! BARCA AND TEC NOW REALIZING THEY COULD POSSIBLY ELIMINATE THE BIG MAN AND NARROW DOWN THE ODDS!

SD: BARCA AND TEC USE THEIR STRENGTH AND NOW THEY GOT THE BIG MAN UP TO HIS FEET AND GROGGY ON THE ROPES! THEY'RE TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM!

KH: THEY ALMOST GOT BOTH OF HIS LEGS OVER! THEY COULD POSSIBLY DO IT HERE!!

SD: HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! SPITTA ANDRETTI! FROM BEHIND! A TRIPLE ELIMINATION! BY GOD! BY GOD! IT'S OVER! SPITTA WINS!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Spitta's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Ross Thompson, The Enigmatic Creature and BarcaEdge have been eliminated! Therefore, the winner of this match, SPITTA ANDREEEETTTTIIII!!!

KH: HE DID IT! HE DID IT! MAYHEM'S NEWEST ACQUISITION SPITTA ANDRETTI HAS EARNED HIMSELF A TITLE SHOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

SD: THE SPITTA REVOLUTION AS HE CALLS IT IS UNDER WAY! THIS YOUNG MAN, EVER THE OPPORTUNIST, JUST STOLE THE SPOTLIGHT AND NOW HE HAS A SHOT AT A MID-CARD TITLE!

(Spitta grabs his contract and signs it immediately and goes to celebrate)

KH: SPITTA ANDRETTI HAS SHOWN HE IS PROBABLY, IF NOT, DEFINITELY, THE FUTURE OF FWE!

(Carnage's Theme Hits)

Edward: :O Wait a minute! That's Carnage! What's Carnage doing out here? If I don't recall, he's not booked for Resurrection!

(Carnage enters the ring with a mic in hand while the crowd cheers)

Carnage: I know you're all wondering why I'm out here because I'm not booked for Resurrection. Well, that's why I'm out here. See, Hass Johnson has been too busy with Victor Hughes and his Henchmen that he almost forgot about me. But I don't blame him, he's only human, he can't remember it all. But, I've been given permission to come out here and issue an open challenge to ANYONE in that FWE Locker Room who has a set to come out here and face me.

Carnage: So, who's it gonna be? Anyone got balls to step up to The Minister Of Sinister? *laughs*

(Carson Dominic's Theme Hits)

Jake: :O IT'S HIM! CARSON DOMINIC!

(Carson walks out with a mic in his left hand and the Briefcase of Opportunity in his right hand)

Carson: Wait just a minute. Now, I know I've been gone for a few weeks, but I'll be damned if I let a chance like this pass me by. Carnage, you're a loser. You haven't done anything. You LOST at Glory Road and I WON.

Carnage: Come down here and show me something if you think you're that good, punk.

Carson: Oh, I will. Hell, I can beat you so easily that I'm willing to put this up on the line.

(Carson raises the Briefcase of Opportunity)

Carnage: *laughs* Haha, come on, lets do this.

(Carson drops the mic and walks down to the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: Well, I guess we have an impromptu match under way! Carson Dominic defends his Brief-

Jake: WAIT A MINUTE! CARSON RUSHES AT CARNAGE BUT CARNAGE CATCHES HIM AND GETS HIM ONTO HIS SHOULDERS!

Edward: R! I! P! CONNECTING! THIS COULD BE OVER ALREADY!!! CARNAGE HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE...........
TWO...........................
THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Carnage's Theme Hits as he storms up the ramp with the Briefcase of Opportunity)

Showstopper: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW MR. BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY, CAAAAAAARRRRNNNAAGGGEEE

Jake: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?

Edward: IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS, DUMB ASS, CARNAGE JUST BEAT CARSON DOMINIC AND NOW HE HOLDS THE BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY. AND HE DID IT WITHIN 10 SECONDS!

Jake: THIS IS DESPICABLE! THE REFEREE COUNTED TOO FAST! THIS IS UNFAIR!!!

Edward: CARSON SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO COCKY!

(Carson grabs a mic while standing in the ring, furiously)

Carson: THAT'S IT. I'M SICK OF THIS. I QUIT!

Jake: :O NO!!!!!! CARSON, DON'T DO THIS!!

(Carson drops the mic and leaves the ring through the crowd as they cheer)

Edward: Carson Dominic has just quit FWE right after Carnage won his Briefcase of Opportunity! What a turn of events!

(Camera shows graphic of Skillet's song "One Day Too Late")

Ted: FWE would like to send out a special thank you to Skillet for letting us use "One Day Too Late" as the official theme song of Resurrection! Order now on iTunes!

(Card of Freakshow vs Xtreme pans onto the screen)

Mike: And coming up next, it'll be Freakshow defending his Demolition Title against Xtreme. This rivalry has certainly stirred up over the past few weeks and now lets take a look at how it all came about!

(Rivalry airs)

(Camera settles into the ring as Jessica Anderson stands by)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

JA: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Xtreme's Theme Hits)

JA: Introducing first, the challenger, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, XTREEEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEE!!

Ted: As we get set for this bout for the Demo Title, here comes the challenger, the young and cocky Xtreme. Xtreme has played mind games with Freakshow, costing him matches on several occasions. Tonight, he can pull off the ultimate embarrassment for Freakshow by taking the Demolition Title from him!

(Freakshow's Theme Hits)

JA: And his opponent, he is the reigning and defending DEMOLITION CHAMPION! From Matamormas, Pennsylvania, FREEEEEEEEEAAAKKKSSHHHHOOOWWW!!

Mike: And here comes the champ, Freakshow looks very serious tonight! Freakshow not wasting time going straight to the ring as he has unfinished business with Xtreme!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Ted: Alright, now this match is under way!

Mike: I'm so excited!

???: Wait just a minute!

(Harrison Superiore shown on the titantron)

Harrison: This match will be a triple threat match now! I have a third man in this, but you won't get to face him now. He'll show up on his own terms.

(Harrison laughs and fades off the tron)

Ted: What? What the hell does Harrison think hes doing! And what does he mean "on his own terms?!?"

Mike: Ted, look back in the ring!!!!

Ted: Xtreme is distracted! Freakshow is behind Xtreme!!!! Rear naked Choke!!!!!! Xtreme is locked tight!! If that mystery guy was going to come out now would be better than later!!!!

Mike: Wait! Rope break! Now Xtreme is walking on wobbly legs and hits Freakshow with a nice clothesline!!

Ted: He gets Freakshow up! He is going for a suplex! Freakshow flips it over!!!

Mike: He pushes Xtreme into the ropeshe bounces back into a nice sideslam by freakshow. Now he covers!

1!
2!
Kickout!

Ted: That was close!!! He gets Xtreme up, pushes him in the corner and lifts him up to the top rope!

Mike: They are fighting up top!! Wait Freakshow grabs Xtreme by the waist!!

Ted: Super Pop Goes the Weasle from the top!!!!!!!!

Mike: He looks like hes going for a cover! But no he turns it around!!!!

Ted: Wait now the Hands of the Freak!!!!! He has it tight!!!!

Mike: Xtreme is in pain it looks like hes gonna tap!!!

(Lights go out, and you hear tapping of the mat)

Ted: Whats going on here?!?!

(Lights go on and we see Dave Maverick standing behind Freakshow who is talking to the ref trying to explain Xtreme tapped)

Mike: ITS DAVE MAVERICK!!!!!!! DAVE MAVERICK HAS COME TO FWE!!!!

Ted: Freakshow is turning around!!! Superkick by Dave Maverick! Freakshow bounces off the ropes in a daze, and a SPEAR! BY MAVERICK!!!

Mike: COVER!!!!

1!
2!
3!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Dave's Theme Hits as he celebrates with the Demolition Title)

JA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW DEMOLITION CHAMPION! DAAAAAAAVVEEE MAAVVVEERRRIICCKKK!!!

Ted: WHAT THE HELL!? DAVE MAVERICK HAS JUST WON THE DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP! DAVE HAS SCREWED FREAKSHOW! WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Mike: I WISH I KNEW, BUT HARRISON SUPERIORE JUST SCREWED THE FREAK OUT OF HIS TITLE!

(Camera goes backstage with Johnny Thompson)

JT: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, the World Heavyweight Champion, Andre The Fireboy!

(Camera zooms out to show ATF)

ATF: World Champ in London. 8-)

JT: ATF, what do you think about your defense tonight against Dorin?

ATF: All I could say is, Dorin, you better watch out boy, because The Final Destinator is COMING FOR YA!

JT: Thank you ATF.

(Camera pans back into the ring on Anthony Davidson)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the National Pride Championship!

(J-Killings' Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, he is the challenger! J-KIIIIIILLLIIINNNGGGSSS!!!

(Reuben Clay's Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, from Ghana, West Africa, he is the defending NATIONAL PRIDE CHAMPION! REEEEEEEUUUBBEEN CLLLLLAAAAAYYYY!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Ted: Now for this great match up involving one of FWE's brightest stars Reuben Clay, he will be going one on one with the recently-returned veteran J-Killings.

Mike: Now these men lock up and Killings is overpowering Reuben here. But Reuben has fought man big opponents before and he knows what to do!

Ted: Reuben gets loose and kicks Killings leg, and follows up with 2 more!

Mike: Now he is targeting the body! Now he hits a HUGE head kick!

Ted: Killings is rocked! He stumbles into the ropes and bounces back at Reuben! Dropkick! Right in his face!

Mike: Cover!

1!
2!
Kickout!

Ted: Killings gets up and is punching Clay in the gut several times, and hes attempting to rock clay. Double Underhook DDT!

1!
2!
KICKOUT!

Ted: Hes getting him up for a side-walk slam! Reuben flips out! Pushes him into the corner! Ref isn't letting Reuben go at Killings while Killings takes off the corner padding!

Mike: Killings SPEARS Clay! Wow!

Ted: He now isn't going for the pin! He lifts him up...

Mike: He Irish whips him to the exposed corner and he is in serious pain!! Clothesline and bulldog combo by Killings. He lifts up Clay and Irish whips him to the ropes!

Ted: Clay dodges Killings clothesline! Killings turns around...

Mike: TROPIC THUNDER! THE HURRICANE WITH THE TROPIC THUNDER OUT OF NOWHERE! REUBEN FALLS ON TOP FOR THE COVER!!

1!
2!
3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Reuben's Theme Hits)

AD: Here is your winner, REUBEN CLAAYYYYYY!!!

Ted: WHAT A MATCH! REUBEN WINS! REUBEN IS STILL NATIONAL PRIDE CHAMPION!

Mike: The veteran J-Killings made a rookie mistake and out of nowhere, just like that, Reuben picks up the win!

(Camera goes backstage to show Trevor Thompson standing by with PRP)

TT: My guest at this time, Puerto Rican Pitbull!

PRP: What do you want, idiot?

TT: PRP, what are your thoughts going into your biggest match tonight for the FWE Title?

PRP: What are my thoughts? Are you kidding me? I'M THE BEST MAN ON WARPATH! This whole tournament, I've been underrated even though I beat guys as big as Pyrite! This is unfair how I'm underestimated. But after tonight, I'll never hear that again because I WILL be FWE Champion!

TT: Thank you, PRP.

(Camera fades back into the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding)

Showstopper: The following match is set for one fall an it is for the Hellcats Championship!

(Brianna Starr's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Making her way to the ring, BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAANNNNAAA STARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward: This Brianna Starr has been very impressive since coming to FWE and maybe just maybe tonight is her night.

(Nichole Clark's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 128 pounds "The Forbidden Fruit" Nichole Clark!!!!!!!!

Jake: This girl is so hot, and she is talented also and i really think she has a good chance at winning tonight.

(DING! DING! DING!)

Edward: This match is underway an one of these women will make history right here as one of them will become the first ever Hellcats Champion. And now the lock up and Nichole twists Brianna's arm slaps her in the back of the head. And now Brianna runs back and runs into a dropkick by Nichole.

Jake: Now Brianna gets back up and Nichole Irish whips Brianna into the corner and runs at he and Brianna puts he feet and and Nichole runs into it and hits a bulldog. And now Brianna covers.

2.......Kickout!

Jake: Great Kickout there by Nichole Clark. Now Brianna starts to continuously bash Nichole's head into the mat an now the ref is pulling her off. Nichole gets up and Brianna runs at her but Nichole tosses her over the top.

Edward: Now Nichole gets out of the ring and picks her up and tosses her into the steel steps.

Jake: At a 3 count now and Brianna is unconscious an now Nichole is lifting her up.

Edward: And Clark throws Brianna back into the ring and she is still unconscious. Clark is taunting her and now she is starting to get up and Clark runs at her....

Jake: SCISSORS KICK! CONNECTING! CLARK MIGHT HAVE IT!

3.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(Nichole Clark's Theme Hits as she celebrates with the Hellcats Title)

Showstopper: Here is your winner and the FIRST EVER Hellcats Champion! NICHOLE CLAAAAARRRKKKKK!!!!

Edward: SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT! NICHOLE CLARK, PRETTY AS CAN BE, IS NOW ALSO HELLCATS CHAMPION! THE FIRST EVER HELLCATS CHAMPION! CLARK HAS DONE IT!

Jake: WHAT A MILESTONE ACHIEVED FOR THIS YOUNG WOMAN!

(Camera shows card of PRP vs DA King vs Johnny Ventura)

Mike: And still to come tonight at Resurrection is our FWE Championship, Triple Threat Ladder Match! Johnny Ventura takes on DA King and Puerto Rican Pitbull!

(Camera shows a view of downtown London, England)

Ted: And Resurrection is live in beautiful London, England! And now we get set for our next bout!

(Camera pans into the ring with AD)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is an extreme rules bout set for one fall and it is for the INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP!

(RMV's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, the challenger, from Saint Petersburg, Russia, he is R! M! VRAAAAAAAAAANNNKKKOOVVIICCC!!!

Ted: Here comes the Ruthless Russian Millionaire! RMV has had a change of heart since Glory Road and he is more aggressive than he's ever been in his career!

Mike: I agree, Jason Skilled better watch out tonight!

(Jay Skilled's Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, he is the reigning and defending Inter-Anarchy Champion! From Gaithersburg, Maryland, JASON SKIIIIIIIILLLLEEEDDDD!!!

Ted: Jason has to be on his A-Game tonight against a veteran like RMV!

Mike: We saw earlier how Reuben Clay defeated a veteran in J-Killings, Jason must do the same to RMV or his title reign is in serious jeopardy!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Ted: The bell has sounded and this bout is under way!

Mike: RM Vrankovic and the champ Jason Skilled lock up in the center of the ring, and RM flips Jason around and gets control of his back. Jason uses the ropes to push off with his feet and RM goes flying backwards.

Ted: RM gets back up and runs at Jason who gets out of the way. RM flies to the outside and lands on his back.

Mike: The fearless Jason looks at RM and then the crowd and hes bounces off the ropes.... WOW! 450 onto Vrankovic!

Ted: Now both men slowly get up and the ref starts to count!

1...2...3...4...5!

Mike: Both men simultaneously enter the ring and run and bounce of opposite sides of the ring!

Ted: RM misses a clothesline, and turns around to only receive a Wicked Cutter from Jason!

1!
2!
Kickout!

Ted: Wow that was close for RM. Jason goes onto the top rope and stands up tall! But wait RM runs up top with him!

Mike: Oh NO! RM is holding Jason up with a suplex position! Wait is he going to piledriver him!?!? Will we be seeing the Economic Crunch?!?!?

Ted: WAIT! Jason gets out of it! He elbows him, not once, but twice. Two hard elbows have RM falling back to the mat.

Mike: Jason to the top rope! He has that look in his eye! 630 Splash By Jason Skilled!!

Ted: Cover!

1!
2!
3.....KICKOUT!

Ted: Jason is showing why he IS the Inter-Anarchy Champion here in FWE with that kickout!

Mike: He sure is! Jason gets up and pulls up RM to his feet.

Ted: Wait! RM rolls under his arm! Dragon Sleeper! He has the Million Ruble Dream Locked in!!!!

Mike: Will Jason tap! He is so willing to keep onto his title! He doesn't want to tap!!!

Ted: No shit he doesn't wanna tap but if he doesn't he might risk serious injury! Come on ref stop it!!!!

Mike: Jason is almost unconscious!!! The Ref is lifting Jason hand!

1!

Ted: He lifts it up again!

2!

Mike: This could be the end of his reign!

3..NO!

Ted: WHAT!? JASON HAS THE STRENGTH LEFT IN HIM! HE'S NOT GONNA PASS OUT!

Mike: JASON GETTING TO HIS FEET HERE AS THE CROWD CHEERS HIM ON! JASON WITH ELBOWS TO RMV'S STOMACH! AND HE GETS RMV OFF HIM!

Ted: RMV RUNS BACK AT JASON! BUT JASON KICKS HIM IN THE GUT! DDT! DDT CONNECTING! JASON NOT GOING FOR THE COVER THOUGH!

Mike: AND NOW JASON STALKS RMV AS RMV GETS TO HIS FEET HERE... STUNNER!!!

Ted: NO! RMV SHOVED HIM OUT THE WAY! RMV SPINS JASON AROUND! A KICK TO THE MID SECTION AND NOW HE DOUBLE UNDERHOOKS THE ARM'S! UH OH! I KNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT!

Mike: WRATH OF THE MILLIONAIRE! THE SAME MOVE HE GAVE JASON ON THE WORLD TOUR CONNECTS! COULD THIS BE THE END!?

3!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

(RMV's Theme Hits as he grabs the Inter-Anarchy Title and celebrates)

AD: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEEEEEWWW INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION! R! M! VRRRRRRAAANNKKKOOVVIICCCC!!!!

Ted: HE DID IT! RMV HAS DONE IT! RMV HAS FINALLY CAPTURED FWE GOLD! RMV IS THE NEW INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION!!!

Mike: JASON SKILLED WAS SO DETERMINED, BUT ONE LITTLE OPPORTUNITY HE OPENED UP WAS SEIZED BY RMV AND NOW WE HAVE A NEW INTER-ANARCHY CHAMPION!

Ted: JASON HELD THAT TITLE SINCE NEW YEAR'S, BUT TONIGHT, RM VRANKOVIC IS TAKING HOME THE GOLD! 4 MONTHS OF DOMINATION HAVE BEEN TRAPPED AND THROWN AWAY BY RMV!

(Camera goes backstage to show DA King, with the New Age Title wrapped around his waist, and StephyLove talking)

Stephy: I really want to wish you luck on your match tonight, James.

DA: Thanks, Steph. I will win that FWE Title tonight and Johnny, Pitbull, be prepared to fall to Determined Ability!

(Stephy kisses DA on the cheek)

DA: :O

Stephy: Wink That was for good luck.

(Camera settles back into the ring as the World Heavyweight Title's graphic is shown on the screen)

Edward: My boy DA King just got some.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Dorin's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, from Rosiorii De Vede, Romania, he is the challenger, "The Rated R Darkstar" DOOOOOOORRRIIIINNN!!!

Jake: This crowd in London is stupid, booing Dorin. I can't stand it. Utter disrespect. (NO)

Edward: Well, they respected him before he became a self-centered asshole.

Jake: You have to do what you have to do sometimes, Ed.

Edward: And Resurrection live on Pay-Per-View tonight is being watched in over 200 countries!

Jake: Including Dorin's own, Romania.

("Chop Suey" by System Of A Down Hits)

AD: And his opponent, from Toronto, Canada, he is the reigning and defending WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! ANDRE THE FIIIRRREEEBBOOOOYYYYY!!!

Edward: And the champ has arrived in Wembley Arena! ATF is fired up here as the English people are electric for him!

Jake: ATF has been on a roll in the past couple of months, and now he has to show he's the true World Champ by defeating someone like Dorin!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake: ATF and Dorin circle one another in the ring, staring one another down and sizing one another up, before ATF takes the first move, going for a right. Dorin ducks it and catches his larger opponent with a hook to the jaw, but ATF appears unfazed. Dorin follows it up with a second and then a third, but ATF just shakes it off and drops Dorin with a huge right.

Edward: Dorin gets back to his feet and ATF catches him with a boot to the face that sends him bouncing into the ropes. Dorin uses the momentum and hits ATF with a crossbody that floors the 6'2 man. Dorin rolls off of him and points to the referee, telling him to count, but ATF is to his feet before the count can begin. The two lock up collar and elbow, and ATF backs Dorin into the corner.

Jake: Dorin catches ATF with a surprise boot to the knee and drops him with a clothesline. He sees the opportunity right at the ropes, and sets ATF up for the Claws Of Death. Before hitting it, though, he decides on something else, and tries to roll ATF over into a Boston Crab to wear down the big man?s back, but ATF, knowing what?s happening, manages to shove Dorin away and gets to his feet.

Edward: Wow. This match is already making my nerves ATF clotheslines Dorin, and the Rated R Darkstar rolls out to the floor below, holding the back of his head. ATF slides out of the ring, and Dorin takes off, and runs around the outside of the ring. ATF, rather than following, reaches under the ring apron and grabs a steel chair as Dorin slides back into the ring, and ATF does the same with the chair in hand.

Jake: Dorin backs away slowly as ATF crosses the ring toward him. ATF raises the chair up and swings it down at Dorin.. (BOOM!) Headshot to the head!! Dorin nails his patented superkick right to the seat of the chair, and the resulting blow to the chair leads to it recoiling into ATF's face, and the big man drops the chair as he staggers backward, grabbing the ropes for balance.

Edward: Dorin picks up the chair and runs forward with it, looking to hit ATF with it, but ATF ducks and kicks Dorin in the gut, and then takes the chair. He jabs it into Dorin?s ribs once, then a second time, and then... (SMACK!)

Jake: God damn! ATF smashes the chair across the face of Dorin, and he goes down. His nose starts bleeding violently as the referee starts to count.

ONE... TWO...

Edward: Dorin checks his nose to see there's blood flowing and lunges to his feet, catching ATF in the gut with a shoulder shot that sends him reeling into the ropes a couple steps behind him. The chair hits the ropes and the leg of the chair bounces into Dorin's hand, and he catches it, and... (SMACK!) Dorin gets revenge with a hard chair shot to the face of ATF. (SMACK!) Dorin follows it up with another more, and then steps back. FUS ROH DUH!

Jake: Dorin hits the big man with a running clothesline that sends ATF over the top rope and out to the floor, and almost sends Dorin over as well, but Dorin catches the rope and lands on the ring apron. He looks down at ATF and springboards up to the top rope before hitting his opponent with a diving moonsau-no!

Edward: ATF rolls out of the way, and Dorin lands on the floor face first. ATF gets up and rolls Dorin into the ring, and then tells the ref to count.

ONE... TWO... THREE...

Edward: Dorin is to his feet as ATF slides back into the ring, and the two stare one another down. Dorin goes for a kick to the gut, but ATF catches Dorin's foot, and Dorin steps for an Envy! ATF wobbles as Dorin lands and springs back to his feet, and caches ATF with a boot to the chest that sends the big man careening off the ropes and back at Dorin.

Jake: Dorin is using the momentum to drop ATF with a roundhouse kick. The referee starts counting.

ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR...

Edward: ATF is to one knee, and Dorin bounces off the ropes, looking for something big. He goes for a Shining Wizard, but ATF catches Dorin in mid-move and powers him down with something resembling a spinebuster onto the steel chair that lays in the middle of the ring. The ref counts.

ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT... NINE...

Jake: Dorin kips up, and ATF, who was all but ready to celebrate his victory, looks on in shock. He goes for a clothesline, but Dorin ducks, and nails ATF with a right, another right, then a left, and one more right before hitting him with a kick to the knee.

Edward: ATF falls down to one knee. Dorin takes the advantage and plants ATF with a DDT onto the chair!

ONE... TWO... THREE...

Jake: ATF manages to get one elbow under him, and his forehead is bleeding.

FOUR... FIVE...

Edward: ATF gets to one knee and pushes up, but Dorin catches him with the BOOM! HEADSHOT! to restart the count.

ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE...

Jake: Dorin goes to the top rope as ATF grabs the ropes to help himself up.

SIX... SEVEN...

Edward: ATF is up, and Dorin leaps toward the outside, catching ATF with a kick to the side of the head as he does so that sends ATF back down. Dorin's back smashes against the edge of the ring apron, and he falls face-first onto the floor below. The crowd starts to chant.

Crowd: Lets go Andre! (Clap!) (Clap!) (Clap-Clap-Clap!)

(The referee starts to count with both men down)

ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT... NINE...

Jake: ATF BACK TO HIS FEET HERE!

TEN!! RING THE BELL!!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

AD: The winner of this match due to a Knockout and STILL World Heavyweight Champion, ANDRE! THE! FIREBOY!

(ATF's Theme Hits as he celebrates)

Edward: ATF RETAINS! DORIN WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING THE TITLE AGAIN! BUT ATF SURVIVES! WHAT A BRUTAL CONTEST! BACK AND FOURTH!

(Card of Johnny Ventura v. PRP v. DA King shown)

Mike: Coming up next, Warpath will finally get a champion worthy of holding the belt as the triple threat match is next.

(A series of video clips plays highlighting the tournament leading to the triple threat match.)

JA: The following contest is the ladder match for the FWE Championship. The first wrestler to grab the belt from the top of the ladder will be crowned the new FWE Champion.

(PRP's Theme Hits)

JA: Coming to the ring from Arencibo, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 195 lbs. PUERTO. RICAN, PITBULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ted: PRP has emerged on the scene as one of the fastest rising stars here in FWE. And tonight, he has a good chance at becoming the first Puerto Rican World champ in FWE history.

(Johnny Ventura's Theme Hits)

JA: Coming to the ring from Brooklyn New York. Weighing in at 215 lbs. JOHNNY. VENNTURRRAAAAAA!

Mike: He is perhaps the most experienced wrestler in this match. And he is certainly no stranger to ladder matches. Johnny is going to have to use that toughness tonight.

(Twisted Transistor Plays)

JA: Coming to the ring from Newark New Jersey, Weighing in at 235 lbs. He is the FWE New Age Champion. D. A. KIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG.

Ted: No one has accomplished as much as King has in his time here. He is undefeated and he is already known as one of the greatest New Age champions ever. Tonight, he can cement his legacy by winning the FWE Championship.

(Ding Ding Ding)

Mike: And this match is underway! King walks up to Pitbull...AND HE SLAPS HIM ACROSS THE FACE!! What disrespect by the cocky wrestler. But Pitbull responds with punches to King's head. And now Ventura is joining in on punching King out. Both Pitbull and Ventura have King backed into the corner. It looks like they want to take King out of this match early as they both lift him up to the top turnbuckle.... AND THEY BOTH TOSS HIM FROM THE TOP!! That has to hurt... and now Pitbull clotheslines Ventura. There goes that alliance.Pitbull now runs to the ropes... he jumps... Springboard Dropkick onto Johnny!! Nicely done as that knocks him down.

Ted: Pitbull is running towards the ropes... BUT KING IS BACK UP!! AND KING CATCHES PITBULL WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLINE!! King is now going on the offensive as he just pummels Pitbull. King is now picking Pitbull up and he delivers a big suplex to him. King is now stomping on Pitbull. King picks Pitbull up and tosses him into the corner and starts delivering a series of punches. But Johnny Ventura comes up from behind and clotheslines King into Pitbull! Both Pitbull and King are dazed... AND NOW JOHNNY DELIVERS A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE TO BOTH MEN! Johnny now goes on the offensive as he tries to take out King. Johnny has King up... AND HE CONNECTS WITH A SPINEBUSTER!! And now Ventura locks King into a Cloverleaf. That looks painful but a tapout will not help Ventura here. But Pitbull dropkicks Ventura to break the hold.

Mike: It looks like Pitbull is leaving the ring. And he is getting the ladder. The ladder is in the ring. Pitbull picks it up... and he smashes it down on both King and Ventura!! Pitbull places the ladder on top of King. He now has Ventura up...SNAP SUPLEX ONTO THE LADDER WHICH IS ON KING! Now that is how you kill two birds with one stone. Pitbull grabs the ladder and he is setting it up in the middle of the ring. He is going for the belt. He is halfway up the ladder...BUT VENTURA STOPS HIM!! Ventura pulls Pitbull off and now he smashes Pitbull's head into the ladder!! Pitbull has been busted open!

Ted: Man Pitbull is bleeding badly. And now that Ventura sees the blood he is capitalizing. He is readying Pitbull to smash his head again... BUT DA KING GETS UP. AND KING SMASHES BOTH OF THEIR HEADS INTO THE LADDER!! Pitbull is down but Ventura is staggering. Now King picks up the ladder and uses it as a battering ram on Ventura. Ventura goes down. King now sets the ladder in the corner. He picks up Pitbull and throws him into the corner. He charges...AND HE MISSES!! King gets a faceful of ladder. Pitbull now comes up behind him and delivers a big German Suplex. Giving King a taste of his own medicine there. Pitbull has the ladder again. This time he is going after Ventura... but Ventura trips Pitbull up. PITBULL EATS THE LADDER AGAIN!! Now Ventura bounces off the ropes and delivers a legdrop to the back of Pitbull's head on the ladder! Ventura grabs the ladder and sets it up. It looks like he is going after the title himself now. Ventura gets up to the halfway point... BUT KING COMES AND KNOCKS THE LADDER DOWN!

Mike: Ventura rolls to the outside... but King is in pursuit. Ventura and King are just punching each other out but King knocks Ventura down with a big right hand. King is reaching under the ring...AND HE BRINGS OUT ANOTHER LADDER!! King tries to hit Ventura... But Ventura grabs the other end. This match has turned into a tug of war. But wait... PITBULL DIVES OVER THE TOP ROPE INTO THE LADDER!! HE JUST KNOCKED OUT BOTH KING AND VENTURA!! ALL THREE MEN ARE DOWN AND OUT! The referee is going to the outside. I think he might end this match after that move. But no it looks like Pitbull is starting to stir. And King is getting up too. It looks like Ventura got the worst of it as he is down for the count. Pitbull has King up...ROUGH RYDER ON THE OUTSIDE. AND NOW KING IS BLEEDING TOO! Pitbull is dragging King over to the announcer's table. Pitbull pulls King on top of the table. He is going for a piledriver...BUT KING PULLS OUT! MIC CHECK THROUGH THE TABLE!! KING AND PITBULL ARE DOWN!

Ted: It looks like Ventura is finally getting up. Ventura climbs into the ring. Ventura is searching... and he finds the ladder. Ventura has the ladder up and he is climbing Ventura is near the top but King is rushing back into the ring. Ventura is at the top. He has his hands on the belt... BUT KING DROPKICKS THE LADDER!! VENTURA FALLS GROIN FIRST INTO THE ROPES! King picks Ventura up and tosses him into the corner. King has Ventura up on the top... but he is climbing up too. Now he has Ventura on his shoulders... ROLLING SENTON SLAM... BUT VENTURA COUNTERS INTO A DDT ONTO THE LADDER FROM THE TOP!! THAT HAS TO BE ALL FOR King! Ventura now sets the ladder up. Pitbull is coming in and now he climbs up the other side. Ventura and Pitbull are both fighting at the top of the ladder. Its down to one of these two men. Pitbull smashes Ventura's head into the ladder.... SUNSET FLIP FROM THE LADDER!! PITBULL AND VENTURA ARE DOWN AGAIN!! ALL THREE MEN ARE DOWN!

Mike: These three have damn near killed themselves for this title and the fans appreciate it. But it looks like all three are finally getting up. Ventura is up first and he sets up a ladder near the middle. Now King is up and he sets up his own ladder. Ventura is climbing his ladder, and King and Pitbull are climbing the other. All three men are punching each other from their ladders. They are all at the top. King has Pitbull... HE SHOVES PITBULL INTO VENTURA'S LADDER!! PITBULL AND VENTURA ARE DOWN!! King is at the top. HE GRABS IT!! KING GRABS THE BELT! KING IS THE NEW FWE CHAMPION!

(Ding Ding Ding)

JA: The winner of this match. And the NEEEEEEWWWWW FWE CHAMPION. D. A. KIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG.

Ted: AND HE HAS DONE IT!! D.A. KING HAS BECOME THE WORLD CHAMPION AND THE SECOND DUAL TITLE HOLDER IN COMPANY HISTORY!! WHAT A MATCH!

Mike: All three fought like champions. But in the end, it was the hottest wrestler in FWE history that cemented his legacy tonight.

(Light's go out)

Ted: :O WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT IS GOING ON!?

(A mysterious voice is heard)

Voice: I said it, April 28th would be my time.

Voice: Well guess what, the date is upon us.

Voice: And it's time for me to...

Voice: RESURRECT.

(Light's come back on to show The Hornet standing behind DA King, while he's looking at the tron)

Mike: HOLY SHIT!!! OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM! THE HORNET! THE HORNET! HORNET IS BACK IN FWE!!!

Ted: AND DA KING TURNS AROUND AND HE SEES HORNET! AND DA IS FUCKING SCARED!

Mike: DA NOT WASTING TIME GOING AFTER HORNET! DA WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS TO THE HORNET! AND NOW DA OFF THE ROPES!

Ted: BUT HORNET GRABS HIS THROAT! AND HE THRUSTS HIM UP! CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! THE FWE CHAMP JUST GOT SENT TO HELL!

("Hells Bell" by ACDC plays as The Hornet stands over DA King)

Mike: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! THE HORNET IS BACK IN FWE!

Ted: BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHY HAS HE GONE AFTER DA KING?!

(Hornet grabs the FWE Championship and raises it over his head)

Mike: ... I think we just got our answer!

(Hornet tosses the FWE Title onto DA King's chest as he's laid out)

Ted: All this chaos has added to more questions than answers!

Mike: And that's all the time we have for Resurrection folks! I'm Mike Daniels, good night everybody, we hope to see you on the 5th Edition of FWE World Tour.

Ted: But for now, we're out!

(FWE Logo Buzzes)

(Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

Resurrection 2012
Page 1 of 1