Share | 

April 12th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: April 12th, 2012   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:24 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

(Camera pans into the Uprising Zone as green and white pyros go off on the stage)

(Camera settles to the commentary table with Kyle Hitch & Scott Diamond)

SD: Hello everyone and WELCOME to Thursday Night Uprising! We are live in the Bellville Stadium of Cape Town, South Africa!

KH: This world tour storms on as we are in South Africa now.

SD: And after a wild series of events last night on World Tour Episode 2, we have replays if you missed it. But lets get to the in-ring action first by sending it to the ring with Showstopper standing by!

(Camera goes to the ring as Showstopper stands by and Jesse Hydro stands in the corner getting ready)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: This opening contest is set for ONE FALL! Introducing first, already in the ring, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, JESSE HYDRO!

(TLA's Theme Hits to mixed reactions)

Showstopper: And his opponent, from Miami, Florida, T! L! A!

KH: And here comes TLA! TLA fresh off a victory last week is set to square off against Hydro now. This man looks soon to be on a main brand if he keeps up his impressive work!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

SD: Jesse goes at TLA! Look at Jesse choking him at the corner! And a hand on his chest! Jesse is releasing his rage right now!

KH: That is what I like about this guy Jesse. He takes things seriously, and he doesn't let that incident go through like that. This guy could also earn a contract to Mayhem or Warpath in the next coming weeks Scott!

SD: Couldn't agree more. Jesse is continuing slapping TLA's chest, but TLA grabs his fists and Ka-Ching's the face of Jesse. Jesse is getting redder and redder and he chases TLA as TLA is running away. TLA is walking to the ramp, but he falls and Jesse chokeslams TLA to the barren floor. The ref is beginning to count!

ONE..................................

TWO.........................

SD: The ref is at two, and Jesse is still being down TLA.

THREE...................................

FOUR.........................................................

FIVE

[Jesse grabs TLA's arm and he heads towards the steel steps. Jesse puts his arm on top of the steps, looking to step on em. TLA grabs his legs and swings it to the metal pole!!]

SD: TLA grabs Jesse and pushes him inside the ring. Jesse gets up, and a Hydro Blast to the skull! He goes for the pin!

ONE..............

TWO.................

THRE..KICKOUT!.......

KH: Just look at the puzzled face of Jesse as he looks at the ref. TLA is aching in pain as he bumps to the bottom left corner of the ring. Jesse turns around to TLA, but TLA with the kick to his stomach, and he crosses his arms on top of his back, He is going for the Mexican Destroyer! IT CONNECTS!!

ONE..................

TWO...........................

THREEEE!!!...............

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(TLA's Theme Hits as the crowd cheers)

Showstopper: Here is your winner, T! L! A!

SD: What an impressive win again tonight by TLA!

(TLA calls for a mic and the timekeeper hands him one)

KH: But wait! TLA has something to say!

TLA: Thank you guys for that warm reception. I think it'll be the last one I'll ever get...

(Crowd looks shocked)

TLA: I'm sorry people of the FWE crowd. I'm sorry people at home. I'm sorry Management and guys in the back. But my career here has been short-lived. It's time...

(TLA pauses)

TLA: It's time I retire.

(TLA starts tearing up a bit)

TLA: I can't wrestle anymore, my time is up. Goodbye FWE and I'll miss you all.

(TLA drops the mic and walks up the ramp as his theme hits)

(Crowd chants "TLA!")

KH (shocked): Wow! TLA has just retired before our very eyes!

SD: I'm as shocked as you are Hitch. TLA is out after a perfect two and o record.

(Camera shows the main event card)

KH: Well, still to come tonight, a tremendous Fatal 4 Way main event! Spitta Andretti vs Bradley Carter vs Punisher vs Ryan Savage! That's the main event.

SD: And we'll be right back folks as we get some Hellcats action going!

(Commercial Break)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is a handicap match set for one fall!

(Haley's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing first, they are the team of Haley The Glamazon and Jesse The GlamaBroski!

KH: We are back on Uprising as we get set for some Hellcats action!

SD: And here come Haley and Jesse. These two ladies were supposed to face off last week, but were viciously attacked by their opponent here tonight.

(Nichole Clark's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: And their opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 128 Pounds, NICHOLE CLAAAARRRKK!!

KH: This Hellcat Nichole Clark attacked both Haley and Jesse last week and she tore them apart.

SD: I heard that SHE requested a handicap match, a lot of confidence by Clark!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

KH: And we are under way here as Clark starts things off with Jesse!

SD: Jesse runs at Clark going for a clothesline! But Clark ducks out the way! Jesse turns around!

KH: SPEAR BY CLARK! A THUNDEROUS SPEAR!

SD: And now Clark throws Jesse to her corner right next to Haley.

KH: Clark now challenging Haley to come in! And Haley tags herself in! Here comes Haley!

SD: Haley and Clark going at it now! Lefts and rights! Back and fourth!

KH: Clark with an Irish Whip! And a side kick to the temple of Haley!

SD: HEY! A CHEAP SHOT BY CLARK TO JESSE AS JESSE GETS KNOCKED OFF THE APRON!

KH: Haley slowly getting to her feet, but Clark doesn't wait! Off the ropes!

SD: SCISSORS KICK! CONNECTING! CLARK HOOKS THE LEG!

ONE..................
TWO.....................
THREE!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(NC's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Here is your winner, NICHOLE CLAAAAAAAAARRRKKK!!

KH: What a win! Clark just dominated two Hellcats alone! Can anyone stop this fighting woman?

SD: The way things just transpired, I don't think so Hitch.

KH: Well, last night on World Tour was controversial and just all out wild. Lets take another look with our Rebounded Replay System.

(FWE World Tour Ep. 2 Replay)

(Camera pans into the ring as Spitta Andretti, Bradley Carter, Ryan Savage & Punisher all standing by ready for their match)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is your main event of the evening and is a fatal 4 way match set for one fall! The winner will receive a contract to Tuesday Night Warpath!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

SD: And this is the main event ladies and gentlemen. Either one of these men has to win if they want to get a contract to Sunday Night Mayhem.

KH: The match has begun and each men occupying the corner ropes as they all look at each other. Punisher leaves and he looks to spear Ryan Savage, but he moves and hits the pole. Ryan tosses Punisher over the ring and he is down and out. Spitta Andretti is looking to clothesline Ryan, but nothing is working. Ryan is going for the Cobra Clutch!!! Bradley Carter heads down the legs of Spitta and Ryan as both men fall.

SD: This has somehow been entertaining already.

KH: Ryan is going down the ring as Bradley is on top of Spitta and he is setting for the Texas Cloverleaf!!! That is a devastating move! Is he going to tap?

SD: Oh oh. Punisher is back and dropkicks Bradley to his chest. Spitta is moaning with pain, but Punisher lifts Spitta and goes for the Shin Breaker.

KH: Well that is why Punisher has that name. His duty is to punish people massively.

SD: Punisher is looking to end this already as he poses with his hand, going for Last Rights. Bradley gets up and European Uppercuts Punisher. He is continuing uppercutting him, but Ryan comes back and Pele Kicks Bradley! He goes for the pin!

ONE...................
TWO........................

KH: And Punisher makes the save and tosses Ryan over the ring. Punisher is waiting for Bradley to get up, BUT A SPEAR MY SPITTA ANDRETTI!!! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

SD: Boy was that a crucial spear! He gets the pin!

ONE.........
TWO....................

SD: OH MY GOODNESS. RYAN SAVAGE WITH THE ELBOW DROP FROM ON TOP OF THE RING!

KH: Look at Ryan go, torchering Spitta at the corner of the ring, smirking and punching him in the stomach. This does not look good. Ryan is looking to go for a hurricanara, but Punisher comes in and grabs the hands of Ryan! What is he trying to do Scott?

SD: It looks like he is going for a Full Nelson Slam everybody! It connects! He goes fro the pin again!

ONE.......
TWO............
KICKOUT!

KH: All these four men are struggling to earn a contract to Saturday Night Mayhem, but it is becoming a difficult task for them to complete.

SD: Punisher gets up, and Bradley comes back and OH MY GOD! BLACK MAGIC! THE BLACK MAGIC CONNECTS! GOD WILL HE WIN THIS?

ONE................

TWO.................

KICKOUT!

KH: Oh my damn god. Look at the time, I think I have to....

SD: And Bradley heads towards Spitta and he is using the turnbuckles as his advantage towards Spitta. Goodness me he is busted open!!!! Spitta maybe unconscious right now! Oh wait, Bradley is not done. He is tossing Spitta over the ring and he suplexes Spitta to the commentating board! Oh my lawwwdd!!

KH: Maybe I can stay awhile here.

SD: Bradley laughs at the broken Spitta, while he goes back to the ring. Punisher is up and ready and he kicks the head of Bradley and he is out!!! Bradley is out Kyle!

KH: Well Kyle is trying to be a dick everytime he is in the ring, now he got what he deserved.

SD: Punisher is saying that he won to the ref. The ref is saying that he hasn't won yet because Ryan is still out in the ring. Punisher grabs the neck of Ryan and chokeslams him down!!! THIS COULD BE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE A NEW MAYHEM SUPERSTAR!

ONE................
TWO............................
KICKOUT!

SD: God damn it. Now my casserole is gonna burn backstage.

KH: Hey we all got problems. Punisher is furious as hell and he goes under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Is that even allowed in this matchup?

SD: I don't know what he is trying to do and the referee is allowing him since there are no DQ's in this match! OH GOODNESS! PUNISHER HAS A STEEL CHAIR IN HAND! PERHAPS KARMA ON SAVAGE FOR LAST WEEK!?

KH: OH MY!- BUT SAVAGE MOVED OUT THE WAY IN TIME! AND A LOW BLOW TO PUNISHER RIGHT IN THE YOU KNOW WHERE! AND RYAN ROLLS UP PUNISHER!

ONE.................
TWO........................
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Ryan's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Here is your winner and getting a Warpath contract, RYAN SAVAGE!

SD: HE DID IT! HE DID IT! RYAN SAVAGE HAS WON A CONTRACT TO TUESDAY NIGHT WARPATH!

(Ryan grabs his Warpath Contract from ringside and signs it immediately, then goes into the ring and celebrates)

KH: 3-0! RYAN'S STILL UNDEFEATED AND NOW HE'S GOING TO WARPATH! WHAT A MATCH AND WHAT A VICTORY! LETS TAKE ANOTHER LOOK!

(Replays of the ending moments)

SD: Ryan Savage has shown that he's ready to take the next step defeating 3 other determined men. Congratulations Ryan and good luck on Warpath!

KH: Well, that was one hell of a match and show. Unfortunately, we are out of time folks. Tune in next Thursday for Uprising, but for now, good night everybody.

SD: He's Kyle Hitch, I'm Scott Diamond, we're signing off, from Cape Town!

(FWE Logo buzzes on screen and then fades out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com

April 12th, 2012
Page 1 of 1