AuthorMessage
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Glory Road 2012   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 pm

[color=white]

The Phenomenon of Professional Wrestling

Date: March 24th, 2012
Arena: Gillette Stadium, Massachusetts
Sponsors: Apple (iPad 3) & Sony (Playstation Vita)
Songs: "Faces" by Yelawolf, "Headlines" by Drake & "Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fwe-vault.forumotion.com
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glory Road 2012   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm

(FWE Intro Plays)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQswD3EVVKs )

(Glory Road preview video plays)

Background Voice: Tonight...

(Footage rolls on)

Background Voice: The biggest extravaganza in pro wrestling will take place before your very eyes.

(Footage continues to play)

Background Voice: This... is...

(Footage comes to the end)

Background: Glory Road.

(Video ends as the Glory Road logo buzzes on the screen)

(Camera pans into the Gillette Stadium onto the stage as pyros blast off on the stage and then above the ring)

("Faces" by Yelawolf blasts in the background)

(Camera goes around in the arena on the crowd as they cheer wildly)

(Camera settles over to the commentary table with Edward Thomas & Mike Daniels)

Edward: Hello everyone! We have finally made it to the phenomenon of sports entertainment, GLORY ROAD! I'm Edward Thomas from Mayhem alongside Warpath's color commentator, Mike Daniels! Take it away, Mike!

Mike: This is just amazing! We are at Glory Road and listen to this sold out crowd here in Massachusetts, 117,000 strong loud and excited for this amazing event!

Edward: I've had goosebumps all week and know I'm just in amazement, lets send it to special ring announcer, Showstopper in the ring as we get started with our first match of this great night!

(Camera pans into ring with Showstopper)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: Ladies and Gentleman, this is your first match up of the night and first match in Glory Road history. This bout is set for one fall and it is for the Inter-Anarchy Championship!

(Inter Anarchy Championship logo shown on screen)

(Savior Roy's Theme Hits)

AD: Introducing first, the challenger! From Greenwich, Connecticut! He is SAAVVIIOORR ROOOOYY!!

(Roy walks down to the ring as the crowd boos)

Edward: Big test for this young man from Saturday Night Mayhem. He's made it far and to the grand stage, lets see if he can pull off a big win!

(Jay Skilled's Theme Hits)

AD: And his opponent, he is the reigning and defending Inter Anarchy Champion! From Gaithersburg, Maryland... JAAAAASSOON SKIIIIIILLLEEEDD!!

(Pyros blast off on the stage as Jay walks out static with the crowd cheering)

Mike: Here comes Jason Skilled! This young man has been at the top of his game, and while I tune into Mayhem, I gain more and more respect for this man's talent! Jason carries the gold on his waist, bu very well could lose it here tonight!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Edward: And we are under way folks! The FIRST EVER bout of Glory Road has just begun!

Mike: These two men stare each other down as this capacity crowd is just electric in the Gillette Stadium!

Edward: These two lock up as-

Mike: Roy goes for a clothesline! But Jason ducks underneath! Jason spins Roy around! Kick to the gut!

Edward: STUNNER! STUNNER! JASON WITH A STUNNER ALREADY!

Mike: AND LOOK AT THIS! JASON GOES TO THE TOP ROPE! WHAT'S HE THINKING!?

Edward: 630 SPLASH! CONNECTING! THE COVER!

ONE.........
TWO.............
THREE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(Jay's Theme Hits as the ref hands him the Inter Anarchy Title and Savior Roy looks pissed in the corner)

AD: Here is your winner and STILL Inter-Anarchy Champion, JAAAASSOON SKIILLEED!

Mike: What the fuck just happened?!

Edward: I think we just had the shortest match in Glory Road history... (shock)

Mike: And the fact that it was the first ever... (shock)

Edward: God damn, Jason just showed that he's Skilled.

Mike: Good one.

(Camera fades backstage to show Yelawolf texting someone on his phone)

(Crowd cheers)

???: *laughs* Look at this mediocre rapper.

(Camera zooms out to show Rated Blade)

(Crowd Boos)

Yelawolf: You think you're funny, huh?

Rated Blade: Just stating the truth, you might be signed to Shady Records, but you'll never be as good as him. *laughs*

Yelawolf: *laughs* Funny one, I got something better...

Rated: What might tha-

(Yelawolf gives a right hand to Rated Blade's jaw as Blade gets knocked out)

(Crowd cheers)

Yelawolf: Hilarious, right? *Smirks*

(Camera settles back into the ring)

Mike: (hehe) Oh my god, that was hilarious.

(Screen shows card picture of DA King vs Snagz)

Edward: Coming up next is the New Age Championship match. One of the hottest wrestlers in FWE history, D.A. King defends his title against Snagz.

Mike: D.A. King has been highly successful so far, taking down some of the bigger names. but now he goes up against one of the bigger wrestlers in FWE, Snagz. Will D.A. walk out of Glory Road champion, or will he finally lose on wrestling's biggest stage?

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is set for ONE FALL and it is for the NEW AGE CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Snagz Theme Plays)

Showstopper: Coming to the ring from Toronto Canada, weighing in at 245 lbs. SNAGZ!

Edward: He is one of the biggest men in FWE, Can he use his strengths to overpower King for the New Age Title?

(The God that Failed by Metallica plays)

Showstoppper. Coming to the ring from Your Darkest Fears. He weighs 235 lbs. He is the New Age Champion. D...A...KIIIIIINNNGGG!!!

Mike: He is the most successful rookie in FWE history. And he only looks to add to his stellar career by winning on FWE's grandest stage.

(DING! DING! DING!)

Edward: And both men lock up in the ring as we are underway here! Snagz pushes King off easily! King just goes flying back. But King is not giving up easily as he goes back into a lockup with Snagz. But this time Snagz delivers a massive chop to King. King falls back. But King ever the determined one now charges at Snagz again, but Snagz catches him with a spinebuster! King might not be getting up after that one. Snagz is out for blood now as he goes on the offensive. He picks King up with ease and delivers an overhead belly to belly suplex! Snagz goes for the cover.

Kickout!

Mike: Would you shut up and let me talk now? :@ Snagz almost became champion there, but not quite. Snagz now picks up King. But King counters with a couple of punches to Snagz midsection. King whips Snagz into the ropes and catches him with a dropkick. Snagz is dropped by that one. He sits Snagz up and delivers yet another dropkick to Snagz face. And now a standing senton to Snagz. Here is the cover!

Kickout!

Edward: DA Almost retained the title there. But Snagz is back up and he looks furious. Snagz delivers a vicious clothesline to King. Snagz picks up King. AND HE CONNECTS WITH A POWERBOMB. But He does not let go. DOUBLE POWERBOMB!! And now Snagz is just stomping on King's chest. Snagz has King up again and he tosses him into the corner. Snagz is delivering more chops to King's chest and now Snagz has King up on the top. SUPERPLEX! Cover!

Kickout.

Mike: Snagz does not look happy about that! He picks King up and is going for a Sky High... But King punches Snagz out! King has Snagz up and he delivers a kick to Snagz gut. DDT. King now locks in an armbar on Snagz. Will Snagz Tap? And Snagz is starting to power out of it. Snagz is up and he does a Samoan drop on DA King. But King is not relenting He is back up. King runs at Snagz... BUT SNAGZ CATCHES HIM WITH A SKY HIGH!! HERE IS THE COVER!

Kickout!

Edward: King Kicked Out! And Snagz does not look happy about that. Snagz has King up for another Sky High... but King jumps out behind him. KING LOCKS IN THE DRAGON SLEEPER! AND NOW HE LOCKS IN THE LEG SCISSCORS AS WELL! WILL SNAGZ TAP!?!?!?

Mike: AND HE DOES!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Showstopper: Here is your winner and still New Age Champion D.A. KING!

Edward: What a match. And the undefeated streak continues for King. Give Snagz credit, but his best just was not enough tonight!

(Clips of FWE events shown on screen)

Narrator: For the first time in history...

(Footage rolls on)

Narrator: FWE goes International.

(Footage rolls on as "International Love" by Pitbull starts to play in the background)

Narrator: Your favorite wrestlers, coming to the Carribean, Europe, The Middle East and much more!

(Footage rolls on)

Narrator: Tickets on sale starting tomorrow at 12 PM Eastern Time! You don't want to miss this!

(Camera fades back onto the screen as it shows the match card for the Briefcase of Opportunity Match)

Edward: Oh boy! Here we go!

(Camera is centered on the Briefcase of Opportunity as it hangs above the ring. The camera then goes around the stage showing lines of ladders set up all around the stage and ringside.)

Mike: It's time for a highly suspenseful match up! I personally have been waiting for this!

(Camera settles into the ring where Showstopper is standing by)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Showstopper: This is the 8 Man Briefcase of Opportunity Ladder Match. The rules of this match are as follows. All 8 men will be in the ring competing. The only way to win is for one man to climb a ladder and retrieve the briefcase hanging above you. The man to unhook it first will be declared the winner. The briefcase of opportunity contains a contract that allows the holder a shot at ANY FWE Championship! Anytime! Anywhere! Anyplace!

(The lights dim down)

(The lights come back and spotlight on the stage where the word "PERFECTION" is displayed in big letters)

(Tyler Blade's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing first...

(Tyler walks out onto the stage with a smirk and pushes the "PERFECTION" word into two pieces as he walks through the table and the crowd boos loudly)

Showstopper: From New York City! He weighed in this morning at 195 Pounds, "Mr. Different" Tyler Blade!

Edward: Big task for this man here tonight. My partner on Mayhem Jake Evans has to be watching as he has shown he is high on this man, who knows? He could be having this man as his favorite to win this!

(Tyler walks down to the ring staring at the ladders set up and then makes his way to the ring)

Mike: Tyler might be cocky, but this kid has backed it up in the ring I must say.

(Carson Dominic's Theme Hits)

(Carson walks out confident as he stares the grand stage)

Showstopper: Up next, from Los Angeles, California, he is "The Icon Killer" CAAAAARRSSOON DOOOMMIINNICC!

Edward: This young man debuted on Mayhem last week and left an impression, replacing the initial man in this, Milez Blaze. I personally was disgusted of him taking it so far, but he made it to worldwide Pay Per View as Glory Road is being viewed in 200 different countries as we speak.

(Ads show up on screen of the Apple iPad 3)

Mike: Tonight's Glory Road is sponsored by the NEW Apple iPad 3, in stores now so order today!

(Ads show up on screen of the Sony PSVita)

Edward: And by the NEW Sony Play Station Vita! Take the game with you!

(Camera settles onto the stage)

(Metallica walks out)

Mike: :O ! No way! I don't believe it! It's Metallica! The legendary band is live here and in person! James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, Robert Trujillo! All 4 are here at Glory Road! This is epic! And they are set up! What are they about to do?

(Metallica starts to perform "Don't Tread On Me")

(Johnny Ventura walks out as the crowd cheers)

Showstopper: Introducing the third participant in this match, from Brooklyn, New York, "The Chaotic Fox" JOHNNY VEEEENTTURRAAA!!!

(Johnny walks down the ramp and gets a grip on the ladders as he sees the sellout crowd of 17,000)

Edward: Wow! What a performance this is!

(Metallica stops playing)

(Pyro blasts off on stage)

(Tyler Krocket's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: And the next participant in this match, from Hell, he is "The Monster" TYYYYLLEER KRROCCKKEETT!!!

(Tyler walks down the ramp in a serious matter)

Mike: This man over on Tuesday Night Warpath has been so dominant with Harrison Superiore at his side. He can really leave an impression on his General Manager if he can use his strength to win here tonight!

(CD Max's Theme Hits)

(Max walks out to the big stage with confidence on his face)

Showstopper: From New York City! He weighs in at 230 Pounds, "The Submission Machine" CD MAX!

(Reuben Clay's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing next, making his televised FWE debut! From Ghana, South Africa, REUUBEEEN CLLLAAYY!!

(Reuben comes out static as the crowd cheers for the newcomer)

Edward: This kid Reuben Clay has been on my impression list. I've scouted him all week and have got him into FWE and now he has a big chance ahead. He has a high flying background so he is a hands-on favorite to win this.

(The Mystic's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: And now, from Arecibo, Puerto Rico, THE MYYYYSTTIICC!!!

(Mystic's music plays but no one comes out ...)

Mike: Where is he?

Edward: I don't know, is he even here in the Gillette Stadiu-

Mike: WAIT A MINUTE! LOOK! IT'S THE MYSTIC! HE'S HIGH ABOVE! HE'S FLYING INTO THE RING! WOW! HE LOOKS LIKE TARZAN ON THAT ROPE! AND THE MYSTIC IS NOW IN THE RING! WHAT AN ENTRANCE!

Edward: WOW! Now, we've heard that the last participant is a mystery one and lets see who it is!

Showstopper: And the final participant in this match...

(The lights in the arena go out as the titantron is black, but a mysterious voice is heard)

Voice: It wasn't too long ago I was at the top of FWE. I was the man the guys in the back aspired to be, and the guys who tried to beat me, hated. I was the guy that made the crowds cheer my name in victory, or boo me out of the building. People lined up to get my autograph, as well as the civillians who lined up to let me have it. It wasn't the best sort of lifestyle, because you had the threat of being killed at any moment by some drunken. enraged fan. But being the World Heavyweight Champion of a company like FWE.... It gave me confidence. Confidence like nothing else has ever given me, and confidence to do what I do better than any other wrestler who has ever walked this planet. That gold signified everything I stood for, everything I worked so hard to get. However, not just my own personal gain. But it signified what the company was, and what the company stood for. That belt was like carrying the entire company's weight on your shoulders, and that is an experience I won't ever..EVER forget. And now, I have returned. I will get back what is mine...

(Creature Of The Night's Theme Hits)

Edward: :O :O :O NO WAY! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS!?

Mike: IT CAN'T BE!

(Music shuts off)

("Call It Karma" by Silverstein hits)

(Creature of the Night walks out to the stage as the crowd goes wild)

Edward: IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! CREATURE OF THE NIGHT! HE'S BACK IN FWE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! BUT HE HAS NO FACE PAINT ON!

Showstopper: From Detroit, Michigan, he is the man FORMERLY known as "Creature of the Night"! Please welcome, ANNDDRREWW BAARRTTTLEETT!!

(Andrew Bartlett walks down the ramp as 17,000 strong cheer him on)

Mike: I AM IN AWE! CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, NOW ANDREW BARTLETT IS BACK IN FWE! LISTEN TO THIS ELECTRIC CROWD AS THEY'RE NUTS!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Edward: And we are underway with this Briefcase of Opportunity Ladder Match!

Mike: I'm still shocked at what just happened! But I don't think the rest of these guys are!

Edward: AND HERE GOES CARSON DOMINIC, TYLER BLADE AND CD MAX ALL AT ANDREW BARTLETT! ALL 3 MEN TRAPPING HIM IN THE CORNER! BUT BARTLETT FIGHTS BACK! ANDREW SHOVES ALL THREE MEN AWAY AS HE STARTS TO FIGHT THEM OFF!

Mike: NOW HERE COMES JOHNNY VENTURA WITH A LADDER IN HAND! HERE COME CD MAX AND TYLER! BUT VENTURA HITS THEM OFF! VENTURA TAKES DOWN MAX AND BLADE! BUT LOOK! FROM BEHIND! CARSON DOMINIC SPRINGS OFF THE SECOND ROPE! BEAUTIFUL DISASTER ONTO VENTURA AS THE LADDER CRUSHES HIM!

Edward: AND NOW CARSON HAS THE LADDER SET UP! CARSON CLIMBING! CAN HE GET IT!

Mike: LOOK AT ANDREW BARTLETT! HE CLIMBS UP THE LADDER AS CARSON AWAITS HIM! NOW BOTH MEN GO AT IT! THIS IS A DANGEROUS PERDICAMENT HERE!

Edward: BOTH MEN JUST GOING AT IT! CARSON AND ANDREW!

Mike: BUT WAIT! TYLER KROCKET! THE MONSTER! HE'S IN THE RING! :O OH MY! HE SHOVES THE LADDER OFF AND BARTLETT AND CARSON GO CRASHING TO RINGSIDE RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF US ED!

Edward: ALL MEN ARE OUT! TYLER BLADE, CD MAX, CARSON, JOHNNY, ANDREW! THIS IS CHAOS! AND NOW TYLER KROCKET GOES TO RINGSIDE AND HE STARTS TO DISMANTLE HIS OPPONENTS!

Mike: AND LOOK AT THIS! THE MYSTIC! IN THE RING! HE CLIMBS THE LADDER! BUT HE ISN'T GOING FOR THE BRIEFCASE! ALL 6 MEN WATCH HIM AS HE TAKES FLIGHT! OH MY GOD! THE MYSTIC JUST CROSS BODIED ALL 6 MEN! OH MY! ALL 7 ARE DOWN! WHAT ATHLETICISM BY MYSTIC! ALL THESE MEN ARE DOWN AND OUT!

Edward: LOOK AT THIS! REUBEN CLAY LOOKS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AS THE CROWD HYPES HIM ON! REUBEN IS THE ONLY ONE STANDING AS HE CLIMBS THE LADDER!

Mike: REUBEN GETTING UP THE LADDER! HE HAS HIS HANDS ON THE BRIEFCASE! CAN HE UNHOOK IT!?

Edward: BUT LOOK! TYLER KROCKET BACK IN AT THE RIGHT TIME! KROCKET SAVES THE MATCH! AND KROCKET AND REUBEN BATTLE!

Mike: KROCKET HAS THE NECK OF REUBEN'S HOOKED! CHOKESLAM!? HE COULD VERY WELL GET IT HERE!

Edward: BUT REUBEN WITH AN IMPRESSIVE COUNTER! HURRICANRANA! REUBEN AND KROCKET BOTH DOWN!

Mike: AND NOW CD MAX SNEAKING IN THIS TIME! MAX LOOKS TO CLIMB THE LADDER! BUT ONLY TO BE FOLLOWED UP BY JOHNNY VENTURA!

Edward: BOTH MAX AND VENTURA STAND ON THE LADDER BRAWLING! BOTH MEN WANT THE BRIEFCASE EQUALLY!

Mike: ANDREW BARTLETT INTO THE RING AS HE SETS UP A NEIGHBOR LADDER! NOW ANDREW MAX AND VENTURA ARE ALL UP!

Edward: AND NOW LOOK AT THE MYSTIC! HE CLIMBS THE LADDER AND STARTS TO EXCHANGE LEFTS AND RIGHTS WITH ANDREW WHILE MAX AND VENTURA GO AT IT SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Mike: AND NOW BARTLETT HAS MYSTIC HOOKED! OH MY! WHAT'S HE THINKING!?!?!

Edward: SUPERPLEX! BY GOD! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! A SUPERPLEX OFF THE LADDER! BOTH BARTLETT AND MYSTIC GO CRASHING TO THE OUTSIDE!

Mike: TYLER BLADE ENTERS THE RING AND HE SHOVES VENTURA AND MAX OFF THEIR LADDERS AS THEY GO CRASHING! OH MY GOD! THIS IS HELL ON EARTH! THESE MEN ARE AT WAR HERE!

Edward: AND FROM BEHIND! TYLER KROCKET HAS TYLER BLADE'S NECK HOOKED! CHOKESLAM!!! CONNECTING!

Mike: WAIT A MINUTE! CARSON DOMINIC! FROM BEHIND! A STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD OF KROCKET! AND NOW CARSON GRABS KROCKET! OH MY! NOT A REPEAT OF MAYHEM!

Edward: HOLY SHIT! CONCUSSION MAKER! ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! CARSON IS THE LAST ONE STANDING! THE MONSTER IS OUT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS AS WELL!

Mike: CARSON HAS THE LADDER SET UP AND NOW HE JUST NEEDS TO GET THROUGH THE LONG CLIMB! CAN HE DO IT!?

Edward: CARSON IS UP THE LADDER AND NOW HE'S AT THE TOP! CAN HE GET THE BRIEFCASE!?!?! ---

Mike: HE DOES! HE UNHOOKS IT! BY GOD! IT'S OVER!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Carson's theme blasts on the speakers)

Showstopper: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NOW MR. BRIEFCASE OF OPPORTUNITY, CAAAARRSSOOON DOOOOMMIIINNNIICCC!!!

Edward: MY GOD! WHAT A MATCH! AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THAT CARSON DOMINIC HAS WON THIS! HE TRULY HAS EARNED IT!

Mike: THESE 8 MEN WENT THROUGH HELL AND RETURNED! BUT ONLY CARSON MADE IT OUT WITH THE BRIEFCASE!

(Carson poses the briefcase high in the air while standing on the ladder)

(After a few moments the camera fades backstage into Hass Johnson's office where he's talking to new acquisition Ahmedince)

Hass: Welcome aboard to FWE, hope you like it here.

Ahmedince: Thank you boss.

(Victor Hughes walks onto the scene as the crowd erupts in boos in the background)

Hass: Look who the cat dragged in...

Victor: Signing a new talent, huh? Well, I hope you enjoyed it because that's the LAST one you'll sign to FWE, ever. Because after tonight, I am taking back what is mine, this company. I will run this place and make it better than what you did. I'M the reason we made it this far. And after I demolish you, I will do whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing you'll be able to do about it. *laughs*

(Victor walks out as Hass stands there pissed)

(Camera fades back into the arena around the ring where several tables are set up)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is a tables match and it is for the NATIONAL PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Carnage's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing first, the challenger, from Detroit, Michigan, "The Minister of Sinister" CAAARRRNNAAAGGEE!!

(Carnage comes out on a 4-Wheeler and drives down the ramp and around the ring)

Mike: OH MY! WHAT A 4-WHEELER FROM CARNAGE!

Edward: WHAT AN ENTRANCE! CARNAGE DRIVES DOWN THE RAMP AND INTO THE RING! CARNAGE LOOKS READY TO GO FOR GLORY ROAD!

(Light's go out)

(Liam Catterson shown standing with his jacket lit up and his arms out)

(Liam's Theme Hits)
(Pyro goes off as Liam spins around with the National Pride Title on his waist as the crowd boos)

Showstopper: Introducing next, from Shildon, UK, he is the reigning and defending NATIONAL PRIDE CHAMPION! LIIIIIAAAAM CAATTEERRSSOON!!!

Edward: This mans change in attitude has brought him to winning ways as now he stands National Pride Champ on the grand stage here!

Mike: But he could very well not be champion by the end of this match!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Mike: Here we go! The match is on the way! Liam Catterson is furious after what Carnage has been saying lately on FWE.com and Liam vows to teach him a lesson tonight.

(Carnage and Liam both come close together, and they both talk back to each other. Liam pokes Carnage in the forehead and spreads his arms wide, saying ‘’I am the best in the world.’’ Carnage gets furious and he punches Liam heavily with no haste)

Edward: Wow look at Carnage go. He is repeatedly hitting Liam like mad. Just look at his face! He is all fired up. Just look at the ref trying to separate this fight.!

Mike: Carnage begins to go back and he continues to punch Liam. Liam is in Lala land right now because it seems like he is traumatized.

Edward: Carnage goes back again, but this time Liam hits his stomach with his elbow. Liam is regaining his breath as now he begins to kick the legs of Carnage as he moans in pain. Liam mocks the fans by shouting to the fan he disrupted before.

Mike: Liam is still doing this. He needs to stop. His title is on the line here and he wants to interact with a fan? What kind of bull shit is that?

Edward: I don’t know. Carnage gets up, but Liam races towards him and he goes for the STO!! What a beautiful counter. Carnage gets up, but Liam with his elbow to his head.

Mike: Liam is puzzled as he looks at Carnage. He twists his head to the ring and steps on the body of Carnage as he leans on the ropes. The ref is telling him to get up but he just says no.

Edward: Ahh look at the face of Carnage as he is squealing. He needs to escape because Liam is hurting him so much. Liam gets up and taunts the ref to shut up. Liam goes and gets the table, the table that decides if he will retain or lose his title. He brings it to the top left corner and he lifts up Carnage.

Mike: Liam carries him on his soldiers and he is about to send him through the table! Carnage weasels his way out and pushes Liam to the side ropes and he DROPKICKS LIAM! Both men are lying in the ring laid out.

Ted: Wow. Look at the fans chanting for Carnage!Carnage is getting up as he kicks Liam stomach. Carnage lifts up his head and punches straight to the face.

Mike: Oh oh. Carnage is holding his stomach in pain, but he stops and he tosses Liam out of the ropes. Liam is lying down on the mat flat!

Ted: Wow. Carnage seems energized as Liam is screaming in pain. Liam begins to get up but look at Carnage! He is going back on the ropes and he goes for the CROSSBODY! WOW! LETS CATCH A REPLAY.

(Replay of Carnage hitting the crossbody on Liam shown)

Mike: Liam can’t move! Damn just look at the back of Liam! It's red like magm! Never mind. Carnage looks under the ring and he grabs a table. Liam is getting up but Carnage kicks him to the head and he is laid out once again. Carnage is setting up the table and placing it in the right side of the ring. He tells Liam to get up as he wants to send Liam through the table. Liam pokes him in the eyes and he ducks and goes under the ring.

Edward: Good move by Liam. As Carnage is constantly blinking and in pain, this can give Liam some breathing space here. Carnage comes to the ring as Liam is at the top of the ropes. He is laughing at Carnage as he goes for the MISSLE DROPKICK! OH MY GOD WHAT AN IMPACT!

Mike: Look at Liam all furious as Carnage manages to get up. Carnage slaps the face of Liam! Listen to that sound! Liam is mad but Carnage leans to the rope and the ENZIGURI CONNECTS! Liam is out of breath.

Edward: Wow. Now Carnage is up, limping as Liam is out of breath. He grabs the tables and turns it vertical and plants it on the top right corner. He grabs Liam’s arm and he is trying to toss him to the table. Liam jumps on the rope but Carnage kicks him to the skull! He goes for the STF on Carnage!!

Mike: Now hold up. In order for Carnage to win this match, he needs to send his opponent through a table, not submission, otherwise this match could have ended minutes ago.

Edward: Liam still locks him under the STF, but Carnage rolls over and shoves Liam to the table. Liam didn’t break the table! But it seems Liam is just gazing while Carnage is racing towards him! Liam ducks and Carnage jumps to the ropes for safety! Good awareness by both competitors.

Mike: Yeah. The match could have been easily won for Liam, but Carnage with the brains jumps to the ropes. Liam turns around but the CORKSCREW DIVE BY CARNAGE. BOTH MEN ARE AGAIN LAID OUT!

Edward: Impressive. Just look at that spin and speed from that move! Carnage is exhibiting some moves from his arsenal and what a way to counter. Liam is crawling to the steel steps where the British flag is. As Carnage is trying to get up, Liam looks like he is going to use it on his stomach. Liam gets up and hits the head of Carnage with it. Carnage is exposed as blood begins to rush down.

(Liam goes down the ring and takes water from a fan. He begins to drink the water and he throws the water to the fans! The fans are outraged as the security officials try to settle them)

Mike: Did you see that? Did you see that ridiculous thing Liam did? He threw water to the fans? What kind of shit is this now? Disrespect to the guy that probably paid $3 for that expensive water!

(Liam goes back to the ring and Carnage with the dropkick that sends Liam to the floor.)

Mike: Now that is strength and power from Carnage. Carnage gets down from the ring and he takes out a sweet chair. He shows the steel chair to the fans as they are shouting at him to beat the hell out of Liam. Liam begins to slowly get up and Carnage hits him with the steel chair repeatedly. Liam is producing a lot of syllables as he is in pain. He has a cut on his back Ted!

Edward: That is not going to hurt till the morning. Carnage goes to the ring to try and recuperate. Liam gets up and he is trying to breath. He goes to the ring, with Carnage ready for a Double-Arm DDT. Liam is dizzy and Carnage goes of it! IT CONNECTS!

(The crowd cheers rapidly)

(Carnage goes and set up the tables in the right corner. He adjusts the angle and turns back to Liam)

Mike: Liam is sturring as he walks to Carnage and goes for the Backbreaker! BUT NO! LIAM REVERSES!

Edward: AND LIAM TAKES CARNAGE DOWN WITH A REVERSE DDT!

Mike: LIAM HAS CARNAGE UP IN POSITION FOR AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT HERE!

Edward: BUT CARNAGE FIGHTS BACK! CARNAGE GOING FOR ANOTHER DOUBLE ARM DDT HERE!

Mike: AND A LOW BLOW FROM LIAM! AND A CATTERSON IMPACT! CONNECTING! AND LIAM THRUSTS CARNAGE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS WITH THE TABLE IN POSITION!

Edward: ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT! THROUGH THE TABLE! IT'S OVER!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Showstopper: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL NATIONAL PRIDE CHAMPION! LIIIIAAAAAMM CAAAATTTEERRSSOOONN!!!

Edward: I am simply disgusted! Carnage was so close tonight but Liam uses the dirty antics to escape with the win!

Mike: I couldn't agree more, nonetheless Liam Catterson still National Pride Champion at Glory Road.

Last edited by FWE on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FWE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glory Road 2012   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm

(Camera settles over to the commentary table)

Edward: What a night it has been tonight at Glory Road. This truly has lived up to being the phenomenon of pro wrestling.

Mike: I couldn't agree more.

Edward: And we still have that tremendous main event that will define the future of FWE.

(Card of Victor Hughes vs Hass Johnson for Chairman of FWE shown)

Mike: Victor Hughes, Hass Johnson, two men who have had a history with each other will collide to become the rightful owner of this company.

Edward: Can Hass Johnson keep what he founded? Or will Victor Hughes take what he claims was "always his"?

Mike: We'll have to wait and watch for answers.

(Camera settles into the ring with Showstopper)

Showstopper: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, YEEEELLLAAWWOOLLFF!!

(Camera settles over to the stage where Yelawolf is set up and ready to perform while the crowd cheers)

(Music hits as Ed Sheeran's part starts to play)

Ed Sheeran (Background Voice): Faces Change, But this place'll stay the same, And I'll know, When I'll go

Yelawolf (with mic in hand): Yeah
And I'm pickin' up another bag
And I pack another knapsack
The airport's like a stop light to me
Sittin' on red, green light go
Can't see my family
My family grew into a global trance
Or fans, some may call 'em
And it's on the stage I stand
To jam, rock, sing no wakin' up to stop the dream
I lived the life, signed a picture
Cause no dam could stop the stream
Or flood gates, I'm in a fucked race
And a pocket fulla culture condoms
They put you on the podium for first place
But on the block, they judge you on 'em
So
Who got the South in a six pack, and a shotgun just for show?
I'll put the white boys back in gold teeth
Put the hood in mossy oak
I'm the
Child of a deadbeat, so I gotta give the beat some life
Beat me down with criticism, but at least the critic's right
With a broken pen, there they go again
I'm a token man, I'm a rollin jam
Like a rollin' stone, I'm closin in
I'm goin home, I'm home again
Bring it back up in the UK
With a Dixie flag and a sixteen pack
Catfish Billy, hell, you say
I'm just bein' blunt, homie
Keep the grass

Ed Sheeran (Background Voice): You changed me
Into what I am now
You made me
It was something I was always gonna be
It seems these broken dreams don't lie
And so now my broken wings will fly

Yelawolf:
Yeah, take one look
Better yet, take two
But if I take that break, there's a move you made
This dude you shape will come take you back
Back to the roots I've been
Without a fuckin' pot to pee in
Or a spot to sleep in
Hot or cold outside, it's not the season
Cause I am not the reason
That the image you're used to seein'
Is usually being fake, so to me the hate is meaningless
Meaning yes, I'm different
Differently made
And me screamin' the A
Is not the difference in grades
It's the place I stayed
Cause the schools were underpaid
The teachers taught, but to me they fought
A star that was underway
It was under Wayne, it was in my name
Michael
M.W.A
Atha
And in trouble I stayed
Breakin out of this bubble they made
Played with the dice, but I rolled that seven
And I'll go back to heaven in a Chevrolet
Fuck the world with a tattooed hand
Committed to the words I say
A blood line's not a family tree
It's a needle in my skin for all to see
I ain't never got a spring break tattoo drunk
But I drink and take the ink

Ed Sheeran (Background Voice):
You changed me
Into what I am now
You made me
It was something I was always gonna be
It seems these broken dreams don't lie
And so now my broken wings will fly

(Song ends as fireworks go off the stage)

Yelawolf: THANK YOU ALL!

(The crowd cheers as Yelawolf leaves)

Edward: Wow! What a performance!

Mike: That was impressive.

(Card of RM Vrankovic vs Richard Enraged shown on screen)

Edward: And coming up next is a rivalry that we've seen has been both business and mostly, personal. Two Icons collide, it's RM Vrankovic and Richard Enraged in a 20-Minute Submission Iron Man Match in what should be good.

Mike: Now lets take a look at how this all came about

(Footage of rivalry shown)

(Camera fades into ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is a 20-Minute Iron Man Match contested under Submission Only rules!

(RM Vrankovic's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing first, from Saint Petersburg, Russia, he is R...M...VRRRAAANNKOOVVIICC!!

(RMV walks out on the big stage as the crowd cheers)

Mike: RMV looks confident here tonight and he should be as submission has been his motive in the ring all his career!

Edward: He has some stiff competition though.

(Highlights of Richard Enraged's career start to show on screen)

Richard (In background): Throughout my career, I've done everything I've set out to do. Tag Team Titles, Television Titles, United States Titles, World Titles, but there's one thing I never did. I never proved that I was better than RM Vrankovic. Tonight, you will see it as Enraged will be engaged. Realness is on the way.

(Richard Enraged's Theme Hits)

(Richard walks out to cheers)

Showstopper: And his opponent, from right here in Boston, Massachusetts, he weighs in at 230 Pounds, RIIIIICCHHAAARRD ENNNRRRAAAAGGGEEDDD!!

Mike: Richard walking down fired up and ready to go, all business here tonight as he has a score to settle!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: And this historical match up is underway here! RMV quickly gains the upper hand with a quick head lock. Look at Vrankovic squeeze the head of Enraged, and if that thing popped right there I don't think RMV would mind.

Mike: These two have absolutely been at it all week, and Enraged said at a press conference this week, "RMV thinks he has seen the best of me. The best of me has yet to show."
Edward: He really sent a message with that statement. Irish whip into the turnbuckle, followed by a nice clothesline my RMV.
Mike: Take a look into those eyes of Enraged, that huge clothesline didn't even seem to faze him any!
Edward: RMV building up a head of steam here! Looks like he wants to crush Enraged into the turnbuckles with all of his weight!
Mike: No!
Edward: Enraged moving as RMV flies face first into the turnbuckle!
Mike: I think the people could hear that one from the cheap seats way up at the top of the arena, man, what a shot!
Edward: The echos can still be heard bellowing here, as Richard Enraged stomps away at RMV looking to wear him down. Oh, and look at Enraged. Just taunting RMV! Enraged continues to work the crowd with his back to RMV, as Vrankovic works his way to the ropes.
Mike: Not very smart move here with your back turned to RMV. He didn't become as wealthy as he is today by not taking cheap shots when need be.
Edward: A monster kick as Enraged turns around! Enraged falls threw the ropes to the outside. RMV looks absolutely determined to make Enraged pay.
Mike: Listen to the crowd!
Edward: Look at RMV! An Irish Whipe into those steel steps on the outside! Wow, did you hear that?! He might have dislocated his shoulder!
Mike: Man, I don't know how he is still breathing after his shoulder slams right in, along with his ribs. That HAS to knock the wind out of you.
Edward: RMV not done, as he grabs Enraged, and picks him up. OH NO! He slams RMV back first into the steel ring post! Enraged is coughing up blood! HE IS COUGHING UP BLOOD!
Mike: Holy crap! He must have some broken ribs!
Edward: The blood coming out doesn't seem to faze RMV any, with ANOTHER Irish Whip into the barricade!
Mike: Holy...
Edward: Blood is all over ring side, Enraged is puking up blood! My god! RMV picks up Enraged, looking for a DDT. Enraged counters, kicks, and a DDT of his own! We're now 7 minutes in to this 20 minute Iron Man Match, still no submissions.
Mike: Enraged looks to have gained some momentum as he throws RMV inside the ring.
Edward: Approaching 12 minutes remaining, as Enraged looking to re-gain focus, and RMV looking to capture his bearings.
Mike: Enraged connects with some strikes, a punch, a kick, another couple of punches AND A DROPKICK!
Edward: RMV down! Enraged looks for a submission!! FINAL SECONDS CROSSFACE LOCKED IN! HE'S GOT IT LOCKED IN!
Mike: RMV CAN'T GO ANYWHERE! ENRAGED HAS HIM! ENRAGED HAS HIM!!!!
Edward: Nowhere to go! He can't do anything! Will he tap?!
Mike: TAP RMV! TAP!
Edward: NO! HE ISN'T!
Mike: Tap!! TAP!!!
Edward: NO! RMV ESCAPES NARROWLY! OH MY GOD!
Mike: What?! WHAT?! How?! Enraged had him!
Edward: Enraged is in complete shock! He has no clue how RMV got out of that!
Mike: Oh my god!
Edward: I don't think Enraged knows what to do. He just put in a sure submission move, and he couldn't get RMV to tap!
Mike: I am in complete disbelief. Enraged had him in that hold for a good 25 seconds. How RMV didn't pass out, or tap is beyond me!
Edward: This is Glory Road partner! The impossible happens on this night!
Mike: Appears as if.
Edward: Enraged looks to put RMV, who is still down, into another Crossface!
Mike: Oh god!
Edward: NO! RMV REVERSES! RMV! HE IS USING ENRAGED'S MOVE! A CROSSFACE BY RMV ON ENRAGED!
Mike: OH MY GOD!! HE IS USING ENRAGED'S FINISHER!!! OH MY GOD~
Edward: He's got it locked in! HE HAS THE CROSSFACE LOCKED IN!
Mike: ENRAGED TAPS! ENRAGED JUST TAPPED TO HIS OWN FINISHER!!!
Edward: ONE NOTHING RMV!
Mike: We are now at just 9 minute and 45 seconds left, RMV beating Richard.
Edward: Both men motionless from exhaustion! Richard still out cold, RMV trying to pick himself up! HE stands staggered as Enraged uses the turn buckle to get up. DOUBLE CLOTHES LINE! RMV and Enraged clothesline one another at the same time! The crowd is nuts!
Mike: Richard applies an Armbar to RMV! Here is another submission climax! Here we GO!
Edward: Armbar locked in, Enraged TRYING to get on the board with a point!
Mike: NO! RMV powers out again!
Edward: Just a little bit of time left for these two, this is getting intense! Score is RMV one; Richard Enraged 0. Not looking good for Rich.
Mike: Enraged looks to be going for his patent Real Pain powerbomb! RMV UP!
Edward: RMV DOWN! A NASTY POWER BOMB! Enraged collapses himself after delivering it!
Mike: Look at Enraged looking out to see he has 7 minutes and 31 seconds to get 2 submissions, plus, avoid getting submitted.
Edward: Enraged walks over, wobbling on his feet. He grabs RMV's legs looking for a BOSTON CRAB submission maneuver.
Mike: He grabs his legs, the crowd ready to see it happen!
Edward: RMV says NO THANK YOU! and kicks Enraged away! Enraged crawls up in the corner, RMV standing, AND A RUNNING KNEE TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!
Mike: Enraged looks to be OUT!
Edward: My god!! What a SHOT!
Mike: Enraged now seated at the turnbuckle, RMV looks to go for another one! He is looking for another knee!!
Edward: RMV runs and.. NO! Enraged moves! RMV gets all turnbuckle and is caught in between!
Mike: NOWHERE FOR RMV TO GO! HE IS STUCK IN THE TURNBUCKLE!
Edward: Enraged better attack! Just FIVE Minutes left!
Mike: Enraged connects with running knees! RMV is flailing around like an animal as he falls from the turnbuckle!
Edward: Enraged dragging RMV to the center of the ring! OH YES! CROSSFACE TIME! IT'S LOCKED IN! IT'S LOCKED IN!
Mike: THE CROSS FACE IS LOCKED IN!
Edward: RMV has to tap. HE HAS TO!
Mike: Enraged can't do it yet AGAIN! RMV gets free!
Edward: Oh my god! OH MY GOD! HOW DID HE GET OUT OF THAT?!
Mike: Enraged is lying motionless! HE IS STUNNED!
Edward: 3 minutes and 45 seconds to go! STILL one to nothing RMV!
Mike: Enraged and RMV both get up slow, and they lock eyes in the center of the ring. Both talk back and forth, and I think RMV is setting a distraction to waste some time.
Edward: OH! A kick to the stomach, and a DDT! ENRAGED GOING TOP ROPE NOW!
Mike: Frog splash time......! AND HE GOT IT! Enraged applies a Final Seconds Crossface!!
Edward: RMV TAPS! RMV TAPS!!!!
Mike: HE EVENS THE SCORE AT ONE WITH 2:29 REMAINING!
Edward: WHAT A TURNAROUND!
Mike: Enraged is rejoiced, and he sprawls around as much as he can with a little celebration!
Edward: He has to remain focused though. It is still tied and now 2 minutes left, he needs to do something quick. RMV stands, he hits the ropes, ducks under one of Enraged's punches, comes back! He pauses and Hits a Russion Legsweep! He stopped all his momentum to hit the Russian Legsweep! Well done RMV!
Mike: That is why RMV has been at this over 12 years now, because he is experienced, and a hard worker. So dedicated to the art of wrestling, and so very talented.
Edward: RMV IS TRYING TO LOCK IN A DRAGON SLEEPER! A DRAGON SLEEPER! UNDER TWO MINUTES!
Mike: ENRAGED'S HARD WORK WILL BE GONE IF HE TAPS! 1:36 LEFT!
Edward: RMV HAS IT IN! THE DRAGON SLEEPER! LOOK AT THE STRAIN ON THE TORSO! THE NECK! OH MAN!
Mike: DAMN NEAR RIPPING HIM IN HALF!
Edward: STILL LOCKED IN! ...... THE ANTICIPATION MOUNTS! 1 MINUTE LEFT! HOLY SHIT!
Mike: ENRAGED IS GONNA TAP!
Edward: NO HE CAN'T! HE CAN'T TAP! 47 SECONDS! 46! 45!
Mike: HE IS RAISING HIS HAND! HE IS GOTTA.. WOAH! WAIT!!!
Edward: He looks to be powering out! LOOKS LIKE HE IS GETTING FREE! JESUS LORD HAVE MERCY!
Mike: HE IS MOVING OUT! 31 TO GO!
Edward: NO! NO NO NO! RMV CAN'T KEEP IT LOCKED IN! ENRAGED IS STILL FIGHTING! RMV'S HAS THE DRAGON SLEEPER IN BUT NOT WITH A GOOD LOCK! IT'S SLIPPING AWAY!
Mike: 19 SECONDS! 19 SECONDS STILL ONE TO ONE!
Edward: ENRAGED IS FREE! HE GOT OUT! CROSSFACE LOCKED IN! HE TURNED IT AROUND! HAVE MERCY!
Mike: CROSSFACE LOCKED IN! 11 SECONDS! COME ON! SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE!!
Edward: HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO RIP RMV'S HEAD OFF BACKWARDS!
Mike: 6.........5.........4!!!!!!!!................
Edward: RMV TAPS! HE TAPPED! HOLY !!!! HE TAPPED OUT!
(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: Here is your winner, RIIIIICCHAAARRD ENNNRRRAAGGEEDDD!

Mike: IT'S ALL OVER! ENRAGED WINS! RICHARD ENRAGED WINS! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!
Edward: He beats RMV! R.M. Vrankovic loses! Richard has finally shown on this night that he is better than RM Vrankovic!

Mike: Enraged is celebrating! HE DESERVES IT!
Edward: Oh look at Richard! A class act of sportsmanship! Puts his hand out to shake RMV's.
Mike: That is called two real men! Shaking hands after a fierce battle! WAIT A MINUTE!

Edward: RMV WITH A LOW BLOW! RIGHT TO THE YOU KNOW WHERE OF RICHARD!

Mike: UH OH! WHAT DOES HE HAVE IN MIND HERE NOW!?

Edward: WRATH OF THE MILLIONAIRE! CONNECTING!

Mike: DISGUSTING! I CAN'T BELIEVE RMV WOULD DO THIS TO A MAN HE'S BEEN FRIENDS WITH FOR A LONG TIME!

Edward: Enraged might have gotten the win, but RMV sent the statement here!

(Camera shows the match card of Pyrite/Freakshow)

Edward: Coming up next, one of the most intense feuds in FWE history culminates in the most violent way imaginable.

Mike: True. Freakshow and Pyrite have had one of the more violent and competitive feuds in FWE history. And now they will settle the score and ultimately determine who is most deserving of the Demolition Title.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a falls count anywhere match for the DEMOLITION CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Freakshow's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Coming to the ring from Matamoras, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 200 lbs. The FREAAAAKKKKKSSHHOOOOOOWWWWWW

Edward: There he is. The most sadistic son of a bitch in FWE history. This is his element and I think the only thing he will enjoy more than regaining that Demolition Title is beating the hell out of Pyrite while doing so.

(Pyrite's theme plays)

Showstopper: Coming to the ring from Brooklyn New York. Weighing in at 285 lbs. He is the DEmolition Champion. PYYYYYYYRITTTTTTTTEEEEEE

Mike: He may be facing the most sadistic man in FWE, but he is undoubtedly one of the toughest here. Pyrite is one of the few to beat Freakshow in these types of matches. Lets see if he can do it again on the grandest stage.

(Ding ding ding!)

Edward: And this match is starting off with a bang! PYrite tackles Freakshow and is now delivering a series of mounted punches to Freakshow. Who need weapons when you have the fists of Pyrite. And Pyrite is continuing wth the punches but Freakshow is putting his arms up and is blocking the shots. And Freakshow is now kneeing Pyrite in the back. He is continuing with the knees, and now he is mounting Pyrite and delivering some punches of his own! This one has turned into an all out brawl very quickly.

Mike: Well what do you expect? This is for the Demolition Title. Freakshow is putting an end to the brawling though as he picks Pyrite up. Freakshow whips Pyrite into the corner,and follows up with a running dropkick! Pyrite is seated in the corner, and Freakshow delivers a second dropkick to Pyrite's face. Freakshow now rolls out of the ring. He is reaching under the ring, and he grabs a chair. He is bringing out the weapons a little early. Pyrite is getting up... and Freakshow greets him with a chairshot to the gut, and a follow up shot to the back. Pyrite is down. And Freakshow is waiting for Pyrite to get up. Pyrite is slowly getting up. Freakshow swings... AND HE MISSES! PYRITE DUCKED! And Pyrite delivers a kick to the gut and drops Freakshow with a DDT.

Edward: Pyrite is not going for the cover though. It looks like he wants to play Freakshow's game as he goes to te outside to get a weapon of his own. But Freakshow gets up and slides out of the ring to reignite the brawl. But Pyrite backs Freakshow into the ring post. Pyrite has Freakshow by both legs... AND HE SWINGS HIM INTO THE RINGPOST!! OH WHAT STRENGTH AND BRUTALITY!! HERE IS THE FIRST COVER!!

KICKOUT!!

Mike: Now that was impressive, but its not enough to keep the King of the Freaks down. And it looks like Pyrite wants to inflict more damage as he pulls out A STOP SIGN?! WHO THE HELL KEEPS A STOP SIGN UNDER THE WRESTLING RING?! And Pyrite just smashed Freakshow across the face with that sign. Freakshow is down on his knees, and Pyrite delivers a hook kick to Freakshow's face! Pyrite is now putting the stop sign on Freakshow's face and he is just stomping the hell out of that sign. He is just smashing that sign into Freakshow's face. Pyrite is running. He looks to deliver a running elbow onto the sign... HE MISSES. Freakshow moves out of the way leaving Pyrite to hit the concrete!

Edward: A very resourceful move there by Freakshow. And now Freakshow is focusing on the left arm that Pyrite used when he missed the elbow. Freakshow is looking under the ring for something to help him though. A Kendo Stick. Freakshow now has a kendo stick and he is using it on Pyrite's arm. Freakshow is positioniing the kendo stick, and he is using the kendo stick for an arm bar on Pyrite? Will Pyrite tap? Pyrite is in excruciating pain here. But Freakshow releases the hold. Why? And now he locks in another amrbar on Pyrite's other arm! Freakshow is trying to take out both of Pyrite's arms!

Mike: Interesting move by Freakshow. He is trying to take out Pyrite's strength game by taking out his arms. But the arms are only part of the equation as Pyrite is powering out using his legs. And Pyrite delivers a samoa drop onto the concrete. Pyrite is back on the offensive as he picks up a chair. He is measuring Freakshow, and he connects! Freakshow is bleeding like a stuck pig! Pyrite is going for the pin.

Kickout!

Edward: Pyrite does not look happy about Freakshow kicking out. And it looks like he is going to punish Freakshow for kicking out. Pyrite picks up Freakshow and he is dragging him towards the announcer's table. And he tosses him into the table. Pyrite is now picking up the stairs. And Pyrite levels Freakshow with the stairs Pyrite now puts the steps on Freakshows face and is using the chair on the stairs! Freakshow has to have a concussion after those shots. Pyrite is now picking Freakshow up... He is going for a Pump Handle Slam... But Freakshow slides over the shoulders and shoves Pyrite into the ring post.

Mike: Uh oh. Underneath all the blood you can see Freakshow smiling. That is not a good sign. Freakshow is reaching under the ring, and he has the barbed wired 2X4! Freakshow looks like he wants to swing for the fences. AND HE DOES! Pyrite is now bleeding himself. Pyrite has got a Crimson Mask to match Freakshow's. And Freakshow now has locked Pyrite into a camel clutch. He is adding more pressure to Pyrite's already wounded head. PYrite looks like he is fading, BUT NO! Pyrite tosses Freakshow off his back. But Freakshow grabs the stop sign. And he drives it into Pyrite's back! Pyrite is hunched over the announcer's table. Freakshow puts Pyrite on top of the table. And now Freakshow is going to the turnbuckle. Freakshow is up....MOONSAULT! MOONSAULT THROUGH THE TABLE! FREAKSHOW HAS THE PIN!

KICKOUT!

Edward: PYRITE KICKED OUT! PYRITE KICKED OUT AFTER THAT MONSTROUS MOVE. BOTH MEN ARE DOWN AND BLOODY! But there are no counts. So we have to wait and see who gets up first. It looks like Freakshow is getting up first. He is climbing into the ring but Pyrite is getting up now too. He trips Freakshow up. And now Pyrite is back in the ring. AND THEY ARE BRAWLING AGAIN! BOTH MEN ARE TRADING PUNCHES! THIS HAS BASICALLY BECOME ANYONE'S MATCH! Freakshow is gaining the advantage. He punches Pyrite into the corner. He whips Pyrite into the opposite corner, but Pyrite bounces off the corner. Freakshow is running at Pyrite... AND PYRITE CATCHES HIM WITH A SPEAR!! ON THE REBOUND!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! Pyrite is now yelling. He is picking Freakshow up. He is going to try for the Jackhammer...But freakshow climbs out over Pyrite's shoulder! POP GOES THE WEISEL! FREAKSHOW DELIVERED THAT MASSIVE SPINEBUSTER OUT OF NOWHERE COVER!!

KICKOUT!

Mike: UNBELIEVABLE! PYRITE KICKED OUT OF THAT ONE! HOW DOES HE HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! Uh oh! Freakshow has that sadistic smile on his face. He is grabbing two chairs. What is he doing. He has both chairs set up in the middle of the ring. He picks Pyrite up... POP GOES THE WEISEL THROUGH BOTH CHAIRS. A HUGE SPINEBUSTER THROUGH BOTH CHAIRS. THAT HAS TO BE IT. HERE IS THE COVER!

3!!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Showstopper: Here is the winner... AND NEEEEEWWWWWW DEMOLITION CHAMPION!! THE FREAAAAKSSHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

Edward: What a match. That has to be the most brutal yet most spectacular Demolition Title match ever. Both men bled and damn near killed themselves in this one.

Mike: Pyrite fought like hell for this one, but int he end, the king of freaks has triumphed. He did what he set out to do. He got his title back in the most violent fashion possible.

(Camera fades backstage where RMV is shown walking as the crowd boos in the background)

(Johnny Thompson rushes up to RMV)

JT: RMV, why did you do that to your long time friend, Richard Enraged?

RMV: ...

(RMV walks away as JT stands there)

(Camera fades back into the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is set for one fall and it is a triple threat match for the first ever UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP!

(LD's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Introducing first, coming to the ring from Philadelphia. Weighing in at 252 lbs. The LOOOCCCKKDOWN!

Mike: Lockdown is a tremendously powerful wrestler. Lets see if he can outmuscle JGT and George in this match.

(JGT's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: And his opponent, first, from New York City, weighing in at 250 lbs. JERICHO. GOLIATH. THOOOOMMMMMAAAASSSSSSS.

Edward: Here comes one of the richest men in the history of wrestling. Can JGT put his money where his mouth is and win his tenth world title?

(GC's Theme Hits)

Showstopper: Coming to the ring from Elizabeth, New Jersey, weighing in at 249 lbs. He is GEORGE COPELAND!

Mike: And here comes the boss. If he can remember any of his old wrestling ability, then he has a really good shot at winning the title tonight.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: And we are underway with our Undisputed Championship Title Match! And JGT and Lockdown appear to be staring at George Copeland. AND THEY DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE COPELAND!! Copeland is down early and JGT and Lockdown, after weeks of animosity towards each other , they are taking down GC for getting involved in this match. Both men are just stomping the hell out of George. JGT and Lockdown are now picking Copeland up... and they dump him outside the ring. Now thats how you depose a boss.

Mike: With Copeland outside the ring, now JGT and Lockdown are finally facing off as they oirginally meant to. Lockdown is leading things off with a series of punches to JGT's body. Lockdown has JGT and he delivers a scoop slam to him in the middle of the ring. Lockdown bounces off the ropes for momentum and he delivers a fist drop to JGT's gut. Lockdown picks JGT up again and he whips him off the ropes. Lockdown delivers a shoulder block. Here is a cover.

Kickout.

Edward: And JGT kicks out of that one easily. Lockdown is picking JGT up but JGT punches Lockdown in the chest. He is backing Lockdown into a corner, and now he is just chopping the hell out of Lockdown's chest. Five chops straight to the chest, and now one to Lockdown's throat. Lockdown is staggering. JGT runs towards the rope and bounces off it. Lariat Takedown by JGT. JGT is picking Lockdown apart with a series of mounted punches. But Copeland is back in the ring now and tackles JGT. Now Copeland is punching JGT out. Copeland is now picking JGT up, he is bouncing off the ropes...THROWBACK!! Copeland goes for the cover, but Lockdown pulls him off before the ref can even start a count.

Mike: Lockdown is furious at Copeland for coming back into the ring. He is now just punching Copeland out. Lockdown whips Copeland into the ropes...and clotheslines him on the rebound. Lockdown grabs Copeland's leg and is just stomping it and now Lockdown puts Copeland in a single leg crab. But wait, JGT is up... HE GRABS LOCKDOWN AND PERFORMS A REVERSE DDT WHILE HE HOLDS COPELAND'S LEG! COPELAND'S LEG MIGHT BE BROKEN AFTER THAT! JGT is going for the cover.

Kickout!

Edward: And Lockdown kicks out after the DDT. But JGT has both men down and he is not letting up as he turns his attention to Copeland's bad leg. JGT is just stomping on Copeland's leg. Now JGT is trying to lock Copeland in the PayHurt but Copeland punches JGT and prevents the hold. Copeland is up but he is hobbling. Copeland delivers a vicious clothesline to JGT. Copeland has JGT in the corner and he is setting him up. Copeland delivers with a superplex. But Lockdown is back up and is capitalizing. Lockdown picks Copeland up and sends him into the ropes. And Lockdown flips Copeland with a backdrop. Thats the highest GC ever flown without a private jet. Lockdown is turning his attention back to JGT. JGT is still down from the superplex. And now Lockdown is placing JGT in a sleeper hold. JGT could be fading . The ref is counting JGT's arm.

Mike: And JGT gets his arm b ack up before the third drop. And now Copeland is up and breaks Lockdown's hold. And Copeland pays Lockdown back and tosses him over the top rope. Its just JGT and Copeland in the ring. Copeland catches JGT with a devastating Spinebuster. Lockdown bounces off the ropes... 5 KNUCKLE SHUFFLE!! Copeland just dropped that fist right on JGT's face. Copeland is picking JGT up. He has JGT on his shoulders. It looks like he is going for the Point Blank. BUT LOCKDOWN CLIPS COPELAND'S LEGS! COPELAND AND JGT ARE DOWN! And now Lockdown tosses Copeland outside the ring again. But this time, Lockdown follows him.

Edward: This one is turning into a brawl as Copeland and Lockdown are brawling on the outside. And JGT is not one to miss out on the fun. He too comes back to the outside and starts wailing on both of them. But wait a minute. It looks like JGT and Lockdown are on the same page again as they both go after Copeland again. Copeland is trying to fight them off but it looks like JGT and Lockdown are just too much. DOUBLE SPINEBUSTER ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP! THAT HAS TO BE IT FOR GC!

Mike: Copeland is down and he might be out. And JGT and Lockdown are staring each other down. And now JGT grabs Lockdown and tosses him back into the ring. JGT is waiting for Lockdown to get up...CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! He turned Lockdown inside out with that move. JGt is continuing the oofensive as he sends Lockdown into the tunrbuckles. And now he is just delivering shoulder blocks to Lockdown's midsection. And JGT pulls Lockdown out of the corner...LS! JGT hits the LS! JGT might win the title here! Cover!

Kickout!

Edward: Unbeleivable. Lockdown just barely avoided the loss here. And JGT looks furious as he argues with the referee. He should not have turned his back on Lockdown. Lockdown catches him and delivers a German Suplex. Lockdown picks JGT up and drops him quickly with a DDT. Lockdown picks JGT up...ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!! Lockdown is waiting for JGT to get up JGT is staggering over...THE NEW MILENNIUM CONNECTS!! LOCKDOWN WITH THE COVER!

Mike: And George comes back in and knocks Lockdown off with a five knuckle shuffle. What an impressive comeback by Copeland. Copeland is just duking it out with Lockdown. He backs Lockdown into the corner and delivers a bunch of knee strikes to Lockdown's gut. And now he is following those up with a series of chops. JGT is trying to clotheslin Copeland from behind... BUT HE DUCKS! JGT GOES FLYING OUT OF THE RING!! And Lockdown now charges at Copeland...COPELAND CATCHES HIM WITH THE POINT BLANK. AND NOW COPELAND LOCKS IN THE PAIN TIME! WILL LOCKDOWN TAP?! WILL HE TAP?! HE DOES!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(GC's theme hits)

Showstopper: The winner of this match and the FIRST EVER! UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOORRRLLLDD!! GEORGE COPELAND!!!!!

Edward: WHAT A MATCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! GEORGE COPELAND, ADDED TO THIS MATCH 5 NIGHTS AGO IS NOW THE FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! WHAT A MOMENT FOR THIS MAN IT MUST BE!

Mike: You know JGT and Lockdown have to be displeased about the events that happened but give them credit, they fought like hell. Their time as champions will come. But tonight is the night of George Copeland, live it up GC!

(Confetti falls from above the ring as George celebrates with the title)

(Camera shows card of Dorin vs ATF)

Edward: And now it's time for the World Heavyweight Championship Match. Dorin will defend against Andre The Fireboy. Here is how all this came about, roll the tale of the tape.

Mike: Point Number one, Mr. Extreme, the initial number one contender, was released from FWE.

Edward: Point Number two, ATF taking out Victor Hughes has earned this shot from his rumored "cousin" Hass Johnson, we still have no story behind that.

Mike: The final point, ATF is a former World Champion who never got his earned one on one rematch. But he has it tonight on the grand stage. Can he finally do it and regain the grand prize of FWE?

(ATF's Theme Hits)

(ATF walks out to a standing ovation)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is set for ONE FALL and it is for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the challenger, from Toronto, Canada, "The Final Destinator" ANNNNDDRRREEE THEE FIIIIIIRRREEEBBOOOYY!!!

Mike: Andre The Fireboy has been so impressive since returning. ATF has been on a tear and he looks ready to regain what he was unfairly screwed out of a few months ago.

(Dorin's Theme Hits)

(Dorin walks out to cheers)

Showstopper: And his opponent, from Rosiorii De Vede, Romania, he is the reigning and defending WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! DOOOOOOORRIIINNN!!!

Edward: Here comes the champ! Dorin has been on the top of his game since winning that title and he looks to have his first successful defense on the grand stage!

Mike: Dorin knows he has a tough task in hand, but knowing Dorin, he's 100% ready to go against a man like ATF!

Edward: Glory Road is being televised in 200 countries including Romania. How proud they must be of this man Dorin being the World Champion of not just FWE, but their country.

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Edward: They lock up and ATF gets Dorin down with a headlock take down. Now ATF runs off the ropes a gies for a clothesline but Dorin ducks under and ATF runs back into a dropkick. Cover.
Kickout   Mike: Dorin is back to his feet and now ATF is and Dorin kicks ATF in the gut and goes for a is going for The Dark DDT but ATF reverses it into a back body drop.   Edward: Now ATF going up top, what could he be thinking? But look out Dorin is up and Dorin looking for a superplex but is not going down without a fight, ATF pushes Dorin down. And now ATF hits a dropkick off the top ropes.
Kickout   Mike: Dorin with some very impressive resilence. Now ATF with some punches to Dorin's and now Dorin with some blows back to ATF and ATF with a Gut Kick and he runs back but Dorin hits a huge Pele Kick.   Edward: ATF may have just been knocked out. But Dorin not going for the he goes to the top ropes and hits a Romanian Assualt!  Mike: WHAT A MOVE!!! NOW DORIN GOES FOR THE COVER!!!
KICKOUT
Edward: BUT NO! ATF STILL IN THIS THING!

Mike: Dorin not gonna waste any time here! Dorin back up to his feet and sets up ATF! He has ATF in position!

Edward: DARK WINGS! CONNECTING!!! THAT HAS GOT TO BE IT!!!

3....KICKOUT!!!!

Mike: WHAT!? NO WAY! HE DID NOT JUST KICK OUT OF THAT!

Edward: I THINK HE DID! ATF STAYS ALIVE AS DORIN LOOKS ON IN DISBELIEF! WHAT RESILIENCY FROM ANDRE!

Mike: Dorin looking for another Dark Wings! Can he get it!?

Edward: He has ATF in position! A 2ND DARK WINGS!!!

Mike: NO! ATF FIGHTS BACK AND HAS HIM ON HIS SHOULDERS! UH OH! UH OH! FLAME TORNADO!!!!!!! CONNECTING! ATF COVERS!!!

3........KICKOUT!!!

Edward: WOAH! ANOTHER KICKOUT! DORIN KICKS OUT THE FLAME TORNADO! I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!

Mike: ATF NOT LOSING HIS COMPOSURE! GOING TO THE TOP ROPE DOES ATF! WHAT'S HE THINKING!?

Edward: ELBOW DROP! RIGHT ONTO THE HEART OF DORIN! ATF ISN'T DONE THOUGH!

Mike: ATF GETS DORIN UP! BUT DORIN WAS PLAYING POSSUM! DORIN TAKES ATF DOWN! AND NOW HOLY LIGHT! THE HOLY LIGHT SUBMISSION MANUEVER LOCKED IN! WILL ATF TAP!?

Edward: ATF MIGHT TAP OUT HERE!

Mike: BUT NO! HE STRUGGLES AND CRAWLS! AND HE MAKES IT TO THE BOTTOM ROPE! DORIN HAS TO RELEASE THE HOLD!

Edward: Dorin doesn't even know what to do now! ATF has fought through EVERYTHING he's thrown at him here!

Mike: Dorin awaits ATF as he slowly gets to his feet! Dorin runs off the turnbuckles! WHISPER IN THE DARK!

Edward: NO!!! ATF DUCKED IT! DORIN GOES CRASHING AND BURNING TO THE CANVAS! AND NOW ATF GETS A HEAD SCISSOR LOCKED ON!

Mike: HEADBLAZER! IT'S LOCKED IN! DORIN IS TRAPPED AND SUFFOCATED! ATF HAS THE HEADBLAZER SYNCHED IN REAL TIGHT! WILL DORIN TAP!?!?

Edward: Dorin can't move and he might have no other choice being stuck in the center of the ring!

Mike: Dorin screaming in agony!

Edward: AND HE TAPS! IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! DORIN TAPS!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(ATF's theme hits)

Showstopper: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEEEEWW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ANDRREEE THE FIIIIIRRREEEBBBOOOYYYY!!!

Mike: GOOD GOD WHAT A MATCH! IN ALL MY YEARS OF COMMENTATING, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT, THE BEST MATCH I'VE EVER CALLED!

Edward: WHAT AN OUTING FROM DORIN! HE HAS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF! BUT ATF SHOWED THAT HE IS THE SUPERIOR IN THE END! AND NOW ATF IS ATOP THE MOUNTAIN AGAIN AS WORLD CHAMPION!

(ATF celebrates with the World Heavyweight Title as confetti falls and fireworks go off and the crowd cheers wildly)

Mike: January 1st, Andre The Fireboy won the World Title and held it for only 45 seconds. But March 24th, he holds it again and now he's back up the ladder and sitting atop of FWE!

Edward: What a moment! This crowd is just wild for this man! ATF has done it again! ATF, congratulations!

(After a few minutes, the card of the Victor Hughes/Hass Johnson match shows up on the screen)

Mike: Ladies and gentleman, it is time for our main event that will predict the future of this company. Victor Hughes and Hass Johnson will face off to determine the true chairman of FWE.

(Highlights of Victor Hughes & Hass Johnson's history in both FWE eras shown on the screen)

Edward: Both men started out owning this company. But Victor Hughes had left for his personal reasons. He returned in February as a mystery man, taking out Hass Johnson. Victor would return to say he wanted back the FWE because he feels he did all the work but never got credited for FWE's success. And now we're here, at the grandest stage of them all.

(Highlights end as the camera fades back into the ring)

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Showstopper: The following contest is your main event of the evening. The winner of this bout will be declared CHAIRMAN of FWE!

(Victor Hughes' Theme Hits)

(Victor walks down the ramp with boos)

Showstopper: Introducing first, from Chandler, Arizona, VIIIIICCCTTOOOR HUUUUGGHHEESSS!

Mike: This crowd isn't too excited for Victor. But Victor means business and he looks ready to claim FWE from this man...

(Hass Johnson's Theme Hits)

(Hass walks out to a standing ovation from the audience)

Showstopper: And his opponent, he is the current Chairman of FWE, from right here in Boston, Massachusetts, he is HASS....JOOOOOHHNNSSOOONN!!!!

Edward: Could this be the final few moments we see this man in charge of this company?

Mike: Very well could be!

(Ding Ding Ding!)

Mike: Now the main event is off! This event is the most watched one on television right now as we speak!

Edward: Now look whats going on, Hass is staring Victor straight in the eye and Victors not making a single move! Whats wrong with him?

Mike: Hes waiting for Hass to go at him so he can reverse, Victor has always be one of the most technical wrestlers in wrestling history.

Edward: And this match has finally officially started! Hass irish whiped victor, and now Victors coming back and Hass goes for a clothesline!

Mike: And Victor ducks and he turns around. He elbows Hass in the back and now Victors running toward the rope, and hes coming back and hits Hass with a dropkick!

Edward: And Victors going for the pin already?

Kickout!

Mike: He can't pin Hass that easily, Victor should've known that. But putting all his weight onto Hass could've hurt his chest, and to keep Hass down you need to hurt him. Now they are both up though!

Edward: Now they're both locked up. And Hass has Victor in a headlock. He brings Victor to the middle of the ring and flips him onto his back! Hass keeps the headlock and keeps squeezing Victor!

Mike: Hass can really wear a man down with that headlock, most people cant get out of it. Now Hass finally lets go and Victors on the ground and Hass is walking around stomping away on him!

Edward: Right in the ribs! Damn Hass isn't going easy on this guy tonight. Now Hass is done stomping away on him. Hass is lifting him up.

Mike: Victor counters and irish whips Hass to the rope. Now Hass is coming back and he jumps and knees Victor right in the face and Victor is down! Now for the pin.

Kickout!

Edward: Now that was close, but not close enough! You need to get the full three count to win this matchup. Now Hass is lifting Victor up. Now Victor is up and punches Hass in the face! Now a kick to the groin!

Mike: Victor has Hass in it, and he connects with a suplex! Hass is on the ground now. Now Victor does an elbow drop on Hass. Hass is clenching his gut after that one! Now Hughes has Hass back up and he kicks him in the groin and connects with a DDT.!

Edward: This is going back and forth in this match, i honestly dont know whose going to win and this is why these two superstars are going at it for the chairmanship, because they know how to wrestle!

Mike: Yes, but now look! Victor is trying to get Hass in a figure four lock, but no! Hass kicks Victor away and hes up. Now Victors running at Hass but no! Hass hits Victor with a big boot and Victor is down on the ground!

Edward: Now Hass is locking Victor in a Lights Out! His very own famous dragon sleeper hold!

Mike: And will he tap? Now its been locked in for a while... Rope break!

Edward: That was almost the end, but now Hass is back on his feet ready to deliever more damage to Victor. Now Victor is on all fours, trying to get back up.

Mike: Now Hass runs and kicks him in the chest! Now he lifts Victor back up and he runs toward the rope, and hes coming back and he connects with a running neckbreaker! And the pin!

Kickout!

Edward: Victor just kicked out of that one! Hass almost had the win, but now Hass is bringing Victor back up. Now Victor is putting up a fight and punches Hass Johnson in the chest! Now with a low blow!

Mike: How could the ref have missed that!?!? Hass is clenching his stomach now, and now Victor grabs a hold of Hass and he tosses him over all three ropes and Hass falls and smashes to the ground!

Edward: I heard a bone crack there! Now Victor is out of the ring as well. Now he takes Hass and irish whips him into the security barrier! But Hass stops himself just in time. Now victor is coming towards him and Hass kicks Victor. Victor is hurting again.

Mike: Now Hass takes Victors head and he smashes Victors head against the steel steps! Now Victors down

Edward: Now Hass picks Victor up and slams him into the security barrier! And Victor just spit up some blood i think!

Mike: Hass is throwing Victor around like a doll now. Now Hass picks Victor up and slams Victors head against the ring, and Hass does it again and again!

Edward: Now Hass kicks Victor in the groin and now connects with a pedigree!

Mike: Now Hass brings Victor into the ring with him, and he goes for the pin! I think he might just get it this time though from that painful pedigree onto the hard ground.

Thr-KICKOUT!

Edward: That was a close one! And look at Hass' with an angry look on his face! He thought he had the victory, but it was just taken away from him because of that kickout in the very last second!

Mike: Now Hass is picking up Victor, but victor just pushes Hass to the ground and he is fired up! Victor runs to one side of the ring, and Hass is up, and hes coming back and he hits Hass with a clothesline!

Edward: They are both back up and Victor kicks Hass in the groin, and he squares up with it and he connects with the Gutwrench Powerbomb! And now for the pin, this time it's Victor though!

Kickout!

Edward: How the hell does Hass kick out of that!? You need to give the guy credit if he can kick out of that gutwrench powerbomb.

Mike: Yes, but now Victor hits Hass with a leg drop, and now an elbow drop, and now another elbow drop! Now Victor is stomping away on Hass!

Edward: Continuously stomping on Hass! Now Victor gets on to of Hass and is punching him in the face! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Ten times! Now Hass has a swelling eye and a swelling cheek!

Mike: Yes and now Victor is going in for a punch, but Hass grabs his arm and punches Victor in the face, connecting perfectly! Now Hass pushes Victor up off of him, and now they are both up.

Edward: They are all squared up, and they lock up! Now Hass has Victor is come kind of arm lock... And Victor wiggles out of it.

Mike: Uh oh... Victors running towards the ropes, and hes coming back. And Hass kicks Victor in the groin! Now Hass hits Victor with another pedigree!

Edward: This time Hass wastes no time and goes for the pin! Here's the count,

3!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Hass' theme hits)

Mike: IT'S OVER! HASS JOHNSON WINS! HASS IS STILL CHAIRMAN OF FWE!

Showstopper: Here is your winner and STILL Chairman of Frontline Wrestling Evolution, HAAAASS JOOOOOHHHNNSSOOON!!

Edward: HASS JOHNSON HAS DEFEATED VICTOR HUGHES! FINALLY! IT HAS HAPPENED! HASS IS STILL CHAIRMAN OF FWE!

Mike: Hass and Hughes, two men that know each other well, put each other through hell to be Chairman, but in the end, Hass showed that he still has his edge in the ring and he is victorious as World Champion!

(Hass Johnson celebrates on the turnbuckle as he poses to the cheering crowd)

Edward: I'm glad to say, Glory Road has been such a great night folks! Good night everyone as this phenomenon is over. We hope to see you next week as FWE goes International!

Mike: But for now, we're signing off. I'm Mike Daniels and he's Edward Thomas, good night everybody, from Massachusetts!

(FWE Logo buzzes on screen and then fades out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory Road 2012   

Back to top Go down

Glory Road 2012
Page 1 of 1